时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s some writing on this cloth. | 这块布上写着什么东西 |
[00:04] | If there is writing, maybe it tells us what that thing is. | 如果是文字 可能写着这是什么东西 |
[00:06] | Nobody can know about this. | 不能让任何人知道它 |
[00:22] | “我们内心的魔鬼 将这个世界变成了地狱” | |
[00:31] | Look. | 看 |
[00:32] | Rachel looks up at where the shot was fired | 瑞秋抬头往射出子弹打死迪克森的地方 |
[00:34] | that killed Dixon. | 看了 |
[00:35] | – She works on the campaign? – Yeah. | -她参与了竞选活动 -对 |
[00:37] | Media relations, but watch this. | 负责媒体关系 但看这里 |
[00:41] | She doesn’t react quickly enough to the gun shot. | 她对枪击的反应不够快 |
[00:44] | No way she could have missed that. | 她不可能错过枪响 |
[00:45] | That’s ’cause she knew it was coming. | 因为她事先知道会发生这件事 |
[00:47] | How did you guys put all this together? | 你们是怎么推导出来的 |
[00:49] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[00:50] | She’s the one who found the assassin | 是她找到了刺杀者 |
[00:51] | and put him in the hospital. | 把他送进了医院 |
[00:53] | And the Captain killed the assassin which made him a hero, | 队长杀了刺杀者 成了英雄 |
[00:56] | and now he’s running for mayor. | 现在还要竞选市长 |
[00:58] | You know, I got to say, | 说实话 |
[01:00] | I never really completely trusted Renard. | 我从没完全信任过雷纳德 |
[01:03] | We’re still not sure what the Captain knew | 我们还是不确定队长知道些什么 |
[01:04] | and when he knew it. | 还有是什么时候知道的 |
[01:05] | I’m guessing he knows now. | 我想他现在知道了 |
[01:07] | Eve believes Rachel is Black Claw. | 伊芙认为瑞秋是暗爪成员 |
[01:10] | Eve found campaign posters for Renard | 伊芙在瑞秋家里发现了 |
[01:12] | in Rachel’s house that were printed three days | 给雷纳德准备的竞选海报 打印日期是 |
[01:14] | before Dixon was shot. | 迪克森被枪击前三天 |
[01:16] | Well, then this conspiracy theory ain’t no theory. | 那这个阴谋论说就不是无稽之谈了 |
[01:20] | Eve knew the Captain was going to announce his candidacy | 在队长宣布要成为候选人之前 伊芙就知道 |
[01:22] | before he did. | 他会这么干 |
[01:24] | Then he’s with Black Claw? | 也就是说他跟暗爪是一伙的 |
[01:25] | Whatever side he’s on, | 无论他是哪边的 |
[01:26] | I think we have to be careful with what we tell him | 我觉得从现在起 我们都要仔细斟酌 |
[01:27] | from now on. | 跟他说的话 |
[01:28] | Yeah, no kidding. | 对 没错 |
[01:29] | I mean, he already knows a hell of a lot about us. | 他已经知道我们那么多事 |
[01:32] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[01:33] | The one advantage we have, he doesn’t know we know. | 我们有的优势就是他还不知道我们已经知道了 |
[01:36] | So what do we think? | 那我们怎么办 |
[01:38] | Are we voting for him? | 要支持他吗 |
[01:39] | Well, the devil you know… | 认识的人… |
[01:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:46] | Monroe, it’s Ian Krieger. | 门罗 我是伊恩·克里格 |
[01:48] | Hey, Ian. Thanks for calling me back. | 伊恩 谢谢你给我回电话 |
[01:50] | It’s my professor friend. | 是我的教授朋友 |
[01:52] | Oh, your friend you talked to about the cloth? | 就是你跟他提过布的事的那位 |
[01:53] | Sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner. | 抱歉没有尽快给你回电话 |
[01:54] | I’ve been buried in a Mesopotamian project. | 我一直在忙一个美索不达米亚项目 |
[01:57] | You got something for me? | 你有什么东西要给我看 |
[01:58] | I do, yeah. Hang on. | 对 等一下 |
[02:01] | So, I came across this artifact. | 我手上有这么一个工艺品 |
[02:04] | It’s really old. | 非常古老 |
[02:05] | It looks like some kind of cloth-like material | 看着像布一样的质地 |
[02:08] | with some kind of writing on it | 上面有某种文字 |
[02:09] | but it’s so faded we can’t make any of it out. | 但褪得太彻底 我们一个字也看不出 |
[02:12] | I was hoping you might be able to take a look at it. | 我想着你能不能帮我们看一下 |
[02:14] | Where’d you find it? | 你从哪里找到的 |
[02:15] | Where did I find it? | 我从哪里找到的 |
[02:17] | Uncle Felix. | 菲利克斯舅舅 |
[02:19] | Oh, um, I actually didn’t find it. | 其实不是我找到的 |
[02:22] | It was given to me in…Leipzig. | 是在莱比锡拿到的 |
[02:25] | My Uncle Felix had it at his antiquarian book shop | 在我舅舅菲利克斯得古文物书店里 |
[02:28] | and it came along with some other ancient texts | 和其他一些古籍之类的东西 |
[02:33] | and the like. | 一起来的 |
[02:34] | I inherited them after he died. | 在他死后 我继承了它们 |
[02:37] | You think it’s something significant? | 你觉得是重要的东西 |
[02:38] | I do, yeah. | 对 |
[02:40] | I mean, we might as well take a look, right? | 我觉得最好看一看吧 |
[02:41] | I mean, you never know when you might find | 谁知道是不是发现了 |
[02:43] | the next Shroud of Turin. | 又一个都灵裹尸布呢 |
[02:44] | Well, we could try the image analyzer or isometric projection | 那我们可以试试图片分析或者等角投影 |
[02:48] | as well as infrared thermography. | 还有红外热影像 |
[02:51] | Uh, best time to bring it by the lab | 最好在周四早上十点左右 |
[02:53] | would be Thursday morning, ten-ish. | 把它带来实验室 |
[02:57] | That’s great. We’ll be there. Thank you so much. | 太好了 我们会去的 非常感谢 |
[03:02] | Look. If anybody can figure this cloth out, it’s Krieger. | 要说能有谁能破解这块布 那只能是克里格 |
[03:04] | Can we trust him with this? | 我们能相信他吗 |
[03:05] | Whatever we tell him, it’s not gonna be the truth. | 不论跟他说什么 都不能说真话 |
[03:09] | Somebody’s in the shop. | 有人来了 |
[03:16] | – Eve. – Rosalee. | -伊芙 -罗莎莉 |
[03:18] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[03:20] | Some things are. | 有些挺好的 |
[03:22] | Others are not. | 有些就不行了 |
[03:23] | Do you remember when Adalind became me and I became her? | 你们还记得爱达玲变成我 我变成爱达玲的时候吗 |
[03:26] | I’m pretty sure none of us | 我相信没有人能 |
[03:28] | will ever be able to un-remember that. | 忘记那段故事 |
[03:29] | You’re thinking about smoking that hat again? | 你是想再次用那个帽子吸烟 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:32] | Oh, crap, you want to become Adalind again? | 要死 你又想变成爱达玲了 |
[03:35] | Jul–I mean Eve, don’t you realize– | 朱 我是说伊芙 你还没意识到… |
[03:37] | Not Adalind. | 不是爱达玲 |
[03:38] | Then who? | 那是谁 |
[03:40] | Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:43] | I’m sorry, is that even possible? | 不好意思 但这有可能吗 |
[03:44] | I mean, you’re so, like, not as tall, | 你这么…一点都不高 |
[03:47] | not to mention he’s got other anatomical– | 更何况他还有别的身体结构上的… |
[03:50] | It hurts. | 很痛 |
[03:51] | You’ve already done it? | 你已经试过了 |
[03:53] | I had to make sure it would work. | 我得确保它能成 |
[03:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:56] | We need to know what he knows. | 我们要知道他知道了些什么 |
[03:58] | The best way to do that is to be him | 最好的办法就是变成他 |
[04:00] | so that I can ask the people who do know. | 这样我就能问那些知道的人 |
[04:02] | But to do that, I’m going to need to know where he is | 但要成功的话 我就要知道他在哪里 |
[04:05] | so that I can be where he isn’t. | 这样我才能出现在他不在的地方 |
[04:07] | Oh, that makes sense. | 有道理 |
[04:08] | I mean, face-to-face would probably be not so good. | 正面相遇可能会悲剧 |
[04:12] | I’ll need your help with this. | 这件事需要你们的帮忙 |
[04:14] | If we can, we’ll help. | 如果能帮得上的话 我们会帮的 |
[04:15] | I’ll call you when I’m ready. | 等我准备好了给你们电话 |
[04:23] | Well, that is definitely not Juliette. | 这绝对不是朱丽叶 |
[04:25] | Not the good one or the bad one. | 好的和坏的一个都不是 |
[04:27] | I mean, my God, just thinking about her little body | 天呐 想到她的小身板 |
[04:30] | turning into Renard’s, | 会变成雷纳德的大块头 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna have to get that out of my head. | 我得停止想像这个画面 |
[04:35] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[05:03] | Thank you, sisters. | 谢谢修女们 |
[05:06] | – Do you feel the love? – Yes. | -你们感受到爱了吗 -感受到了 |
[05:09] | – You feel it in your hearts? – Yes. | -内心感受到了吗 -感受到了 |
[05:11] | Do you feel it in your souls? | 灵魂感受到了吗 |
[05:13] | Yes. | 感受到了 |
[05:14] | Well, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[05:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:18] | I see a lot of good here tonight, | 今晚我看到了很多善良的灵魂 |
[05:22] | but I know that there’s also evil here with us. | 但我知道这其中也有一些邪恶的灵魂 |
[05:26] | Evil that can’t be seen, | 那些看不见的邪恶 |
[05:29] | because I know that wherever we go, | 因为我知道无论我们走到哪 |
[05:32] | – Satan follows. – That’s right. | -撒旦都如影随形 -没错 |
[05:35] | And he is here with us right now. | 而他现在就在这里 |
[05:39] | – No! – Yep. | -不 -没错 |
[05:41] | – He’s here right now. – No! | -他就在这里 -不 |
[05:44] | And make no mistake about it. | 别弄错了 |
[05:46] | What he wants is your immortal soul. | 他想要的就是你们不死的灵魂 |
[05:49] | – No! – He does. | -不 -没有错 |
[05:53] | Satan, come on out. | 撒旦 出来 |
[05:55] | You can’t hide. | 你躲不掉的 |
[05:57] | Come on! Come into me. I’m not afraid. | 来啊 来我身体里 我不怕 |
[06:00] | You leave these souls alone. | 你放过这些灵魂 |
[06:03] | Their sins, whatever they were, are now mine. | 他们的罪孽 无论是什么 现在都是我的了 |
[06:08] | Satan, you come into me | 撒旦 来我体内 |
[06:12] | right now. | 快来吧 |
[06:13] | Satan, I command you | 撒旦 我命令你 |
[06:15] | to come out of them | 从他们身体内出来 |
[06:18] | and come into me. | 进入我的身体 |
[06:20] | Their sins… | 他们的罪孽 |
[06:23] | are now my sins. | 现在就是我的了 |
[07:23] | Out! | 出去 |
[07:27] | Out with you, Satan. | 滚出去 撒旦 |
[07:48] | The evil has been defeated, | 恶魔已经被打败 |
[07:52] | and our sins have gone with him. | 我们的罪孽也随它而去 |
[07:58] | Can you feel the weight lifted? | 感到如释重负了吗 |
[07:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:01] | Were you just shooting photos? | 你刚是不是在拍照 |
[08:03] | – Entering your hearts. – Yes! | -进入你们的内心 -对 |
[08:06] | Hey! There’s no shooting pictures inside. | 这里面不允许拍照 |
[08:08] | I wasn’t shooting pictures. | 我没有拍照 |
[08:09] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看看你的手机 |
[08:10] | Yeah, right. Get a warrant. | 行啊 去申请个搜查令 |
[08:13] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[08:13] | All right, take it easy. | 好好好 悠着点 |
[08:15] | You want to see my phone? | 你想看我的手机是吗 |
[08:17] | I’ll give you my phone. | 那我就拿给你看 |
[08:32] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[08:34] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[08:38] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[08:54] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[08:55] | No. | 不好 |
[08:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[09:16] | What is this, some kind of circus? | 这是什么 马戏团吗 |
[09:18] | I think that depends on what you believe. | 我觉得那取决于你是怎么想的 |
[09:20] | Is this a tent revival? | 这是什么帐篷复兴聚会吗 |
[09:22] | Dwight Eleazar presiding. | 德怀特·以利亚撒主持的 |
[09:24] | Apparently there was a meeting earlier tonight. | 显然今晚早先时候这里有场集会 |
[09:26] | Somebody was caught taking pictures inside the tent | 有人被抓到在帐篷内拍照 |
[09:28] | which is prohibited. | 而这是被禁止的 |
[09:29] | There was an altercation outside, and the victim, | 他们在外面发生了口角 而受害者 |
[09:32] | one of the guards employed by the Eleazar Foundation, died. | 以利亚撒基金会雇的一个保安 死了 |
[09:35] | Cracked his skull on a rock. | 后脑勺撞到了石头上 |
[09:37] | Who hit who first is unknown. | 尚不清楚是谁先动的手 |
[09:38] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[09:40] | A couple of the other guards saw the end of the fight. | 其他几个保安在打架快结束时目睹了 |
[09:42] | That is them. | 他们在那里 |
[09:43] | One ran after the assailant | 其中一个当时追着行凶者去了 |
[09:45] | who then got into a waiting car | 但他上了一辆等在那里的车 |
[09:46] | which apparently sped away real fast | 显然车很快就开走了 |
[09:48] | but, out of state, maybe Arizona | 但是 是其他州的车牌 也许是亚利桑那 |
[09:50] | and a possible make on the car. | 还有疑似的车子品牌 |
[09:52] | – Let’s get a BOLO. – Yeah. | -通缉该车辆 -好的 |
[09:54] | What do you know about him? | 关于他你有些什么信息 |
[09:56] | Luke Virkler, age 39. | 卢克·弗克勒 39岁 |
[09:57] | Home address is St. Louis, Missouri. | 家庭住址是密苏里州圣路易斯 |
[09:59] | Employed as part of the preacher’s security team | 在过去的三年中被雇佣作为 |
[10:02] | for the last three years. | 牧师的安保队伍的一员 |
[10:03] | Does Luke know his killer? | 卢克认识凶手吗 |
[10:05] | Not according to Mark and John. | 按照马克和约翰的说法是不认识的 |
[10:08] | Mark, Luke, and John? Really? | 马克 卢克和约翰 不是吧[皆为著名信徒] |
[10:10] | I’m just the messenger. And not from on high. | 我就是个传话的 传的还不是上帝的话 |
[10:14] | Well, I think we should figure out why | 我觉得我们应该去搞清楚 |
[10:15] | they don’t want anybody to take pictures. | 他们为什么不准人拍照 |
[10:17] | Well, you can find the head honcho under the big top. | 你们可以在那顶大帐篷下找到他们的老板 |
[10:26] | We’re looking for Dwight Eleazar. | 我们要找德怀特·以利亚撒 |
[10:28] | You’re gonna get this guy, right? | 你们会抓住凶手的吧 |
[10:30] | He killed Luke. We saw it. | 他杀死了卢克 我们亲眼所见 |
[10:32] | We’ll do what we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[10:38] | Sir, the detectives are here. | 老板 警探来了 |
[10:41] | Thank you all. Good night. | 谢谢你们 晚安 |
[10:44] | Our apologies for interrupting. | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[10:46] | I’m Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
[10:48] | Well, I’m devastated by what happened. | 我对所发生的事感到悲痛无比 |
[10:51] | Luke was a fine man, | 卢克是个好人 |
[10:52] | but evil is always with us. | 但邪恶总是如影随形 |
[10:55] | There’s no avoiding it. | 这是没办法避免的 |
[10:57] | I don’t have to tell you two. | 不用我来告诉你们 |
[10:58] | There was an altercation | 之前发生了一场口角 |
[10:59] | because someone was taking photographs of your service? | 是因为有人拍了你们活动的照片吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah, we don’t allow that. | 没错 我们不允许拍照的 |
[11:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:04] | You don’t know anything about me, do you? | 你们完全不了解我吧 |
[11:06] | I can’t say that we do. | 的确如此 |
[11:09] | Well, then I don’t expect you to understand. | 那我也就不指望你们能理解了 |
[11:11] | That’s why we’re here, for a little understanding. | 我们来这里就是为了这个 增进一点了解 |
[11:13] | I’ll try but you won’t believe me. | 我会试着解释 但你们不会相信的 |
[11:18] | There can be no good without evil. | 善是不能脱离恶而存在的 |
[11:21] | But evil must first be confronted | 但在我们将恶驱逐之前 |
[11:24] | before it can be driven out. | 我们首先必须直面它 |
[11:27] | What I do is take the evil | 我所做的就是带走 |
[11:30] | from those who come seeking salvation. | 那些前来寻求救赎的人内心的邪恶 |
[11:33] | Where do you take it? | 你要把这邪恶带到哪里去 |
[11:34] | Into my body. | 带到我身体里 |
[11:36] | I let myself be possessed by Satan, | 我让自己被撒旦附身 |
[11:40] | and then I cast him out with my faith. | 然后我再用信念将他驱逐 |
[11:43] | And you don’t let people take pictures of that, why? | 而你不允许人们拍摄这个过程 为什么 |
[11:46] | What I do is dangerous. | 我的所作所为是很危险的 |
[11:48] | It’s not a show, | 这不是作秀 |
[11:49] | some performance to be cheapened on the internet. | 不是可以放在网上被贬低的表演 |
[11:52] | People would just assume it’s a trick. | 大家会觉得这只是在变戏法 |
[11:54] | You think the devil literally possesses you? | 你真的觉得魔鬼上了你的身吗 |
[11:56] | You come and watch, | 你们可以亲自来看看 |
[11:58] | and then you tell me Satan isn’t real. | 然后再来告诉我撒旦是不是假的 |
[12:01] | So why all the bodyguards? | 那为什么要请这么多保安 |
[12:02] | People see what happens to me, they get scared. | 当大家看见我身上发生的事时 他们会害怕 |
[12:05] | Sometimes they attack. | 有时他们会攻击我 |
[12:07] | Look, I don’t blame them. | 听着 我不怪他们 |
[12:09] | The devil is a frightening beast to confront. | 直面恶魔是很可怕的 |
[12:11] | How long will you be in Portland? | 你会在波特兰待多久 |
[12:13] | Two days. Then we move on. | 两天 然后我们就继续前进 |
[12:18] | Luke’s death hangs heavy on my conscience. | 卢克的死让我非常愧疚 |
[12:19] | He died trying to protect us. | 他是为了保护我们而死 |
[12:23] | We’ll let you know if we find anything. | 假如有所发现 我们会通知你的 |
[12:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:36] | If you have hope and faith in Him, | 假如你们寄希望于他 信任他 |
[12:40] | you shall be delivered from your enemies. | 你们就能免受敌人的迫害 |
[12:42] | Fear nothing but the devil’s treachery. | 你们唯一要害怕的是魔鬼的背叛 |
[12:46] | I have the proof. | 我拿到证据了 |
[12:48] | – Show us. – You were right. | -给我们看看 -你是对的 |
[12:49] | He is a devil and he’s stealing money from the faithful. | 他是个魔鬼 他在抢信徒的钱 |
[12:52] | He must be put to death. | 他必须被杀死 |
[12:54] | Not if we can help it. | 或许我们可以救他 |
[12:56] | The devil lives inside him. | 魔鬼就住在他体内 |
[12:57] | Then the devil must be driven out. | 那我们必须把魔鬼驱逐出来 |
[13:01] | For we are his only salvation. | 因为我们是他唯一的救星 |
[13:09] | Pretty interesting. | 真有意思 |
[13:10] | All of Dwight Eleazar’s guards have had issue with the law. | 德怀特·以利亚撒的保安们都犯过法 |
[13:13] | Car theft, vandalism, assault, disorderly conduct. | 偷车 故意破坏 袭击他人 妨碍治安 |
[13:16] | Some did a little time, | 有些人坐过牢 |
[13:18] | but all that seemed to stop | 但这一切 |
[13:19] | when they started working for him. | 似乎在他们开始为他工作后就都停止了 |
[13:20] | Maybe they found a little salvation working for Dwight. | 也许他们在为德怀特工作中找到了一点救赎 |
[13:23] | Second chances inspire loyalty. | 第二次机会总能激发忠诚 |
[13:26] | I pulled up some newspaper articles. | 我调了一些新闻报道出来 |
[13:29] | Seems like during Dwight’s tent revivals, | 貌似在德怀特的帐篷复兴聚会期间 |
[13:30] | 宗教复兴聚会广受赞誉 从魔鬼手中获救 | |
[13:32] | he actually gets possessed by the devil. | 他是真的被魔鬼附身了 |
[13:34] | This happens a lot? | 这事经常发生吗 |
[13:35] | Apparently. | 看起来是的 |
[13:36] | Eyewitnesses are quoted as saying | 目击者们称 |
[13:38] | they’ve seen Dwight possessed by Satan | 他们亲眼所见德怀特被撒旦附身 |
[13:39] | and then casting him out. | 然后他再驱逐他 |
[13:41] | But the devil gets thrown out again and again. | 但这恶魔被一遍又一遍地赶出去 |
[13:43] | It keeps coming back for more? | 然后他还不断回来附身 |
[13:44] | It does make you wonder about Satan’s schedule. | 这确实让人很怀疑撒旦哪来这么多时间 |
[13:47] | If Satan has really teamed up with Dwight, | 假如撒旦真的和德怀特搭伙 |
[13:49] | I think the devil should be getting top billing | 那我觉得他应该唱主角才对 |
[13:51] | and he’s not even on the poster. | 但他甚至都不在海报上 |
[13:52] | Oh, this is definitely something we want to see. | 这个演出我们绝对不该错过 |
[13:56] | Next show’s tomorrow. | 下一场就在明天 |
[13:58] | 德怀特·以利亚撒 他带走了我的罪恶 复兴聚会之旅 | |
[13:58] | Devil, here we come. | 恶魔 我们来了 |
[14:01] | Welcome to “Portland Tonight,” | 欢迎收看《今夜波特兰》 |
[14:02] | and welcome to our two mayoral candidates, | 有请我们的两位市长候选人 |
[14:05] | Steven Gallagher and Sean Renard. | 史蒂文·加林格和肖恩·雷纳德 |
[14:07] | Hello, Brenda. Good to be here. | 你好 布兰达 很高兴来到这里 |
[14:08] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[14:10] | The polls show you two in a dead heat at the moment | 票数显示你们俩不相上下 |
[14:13] | and it’s been suggested that Sean Renard, | 而人们纷纷猜测 |
[14:16] | having taken Andrew Dixon’s place as the candidate, | 接替安德鲁·迪克森参选的肖恩·雷纳德 |
[14:19] | is counting on a sympathy vote. | 指望着大家的同情票 |
[14:21] | We’re all sympathetic to the tragic circumstances | 我们都对导致雷纳德先生参选的悲剧 |
[14:23] | that lead to Mr. Renard becoming the candidate, | 深表痛心 |
[14:26] | but Mr. Renard is no Andrew Dixon. | 但雷纳德先生不是安德鲁·迪克森 |
[14:28] | In fact, Mr. Renard has virtually | 实际上 雷纳德先生几乎 |
[14:30] | no political experience at all. | 毫无政治经验 |
[14:31] | Well, considering the current state of city government, | 考虑到市政府如今的情况 |
[14:33] | I believe that this city needs new leadership, | 我相信这座城市需要一位新领袖 |
[14:36] | a new direction, and a new outlook. | 一个新方向 一个新前景 |
[14:38] | Let me ask you both about gun violence, | 我想请问一下二位对枪支暴力的看法 |
[14:41] | because people in this city | 因为这座城市的市民们 |
[14:42] | are scared about the proliferation of guns, | 对枪支数量的激增心怀恐惧 |
[14:45] | but they’re divided over gun control. | 但他们就枪支管制持有不同意见 |
[14:47] | So where do each of you stand on this polarizing issue? | 所以二位怎么看这个两极分化的议题呢 |
[14:50] | Well, I don’t carry a gun on a daily basis. | 我日常并不带枪 |
[14:53] | I’ve never shot anyone, unlike my opponent, | 我从没向谁开过枪 不像我的对手 |
[14:55] | and since I don’t own a gun I don’t see how I ever could. | 因为我没有枪 我不知道我如何能用到枪 |
[14:58] | My opponent obviously has much more experience | 我的对手显然对这些致命武器 |
[15:01] | with deadly weapons. | 更有经验 |
[15:02] | Now, I’m not saying | 我不是在说 |
[15:03] | that we need to take away anyone’s guns, | 我们应该没收大家的枪支 |
[15:05] | but we do need tougher regulation. | 但我们确实应该对此严加管制 |
[15:07] | Look, Brenda, the answer is simple. | 布兰达 答案很简单 |
[15:09] | We need to keep guns out of the hands | 我们需要阻止枪支流入那些 |
[15:10] | of those who would use them to harm and kill innocent people. | 用它们来杀害无辜人士的人的手中 |
[15:13] | – What is this? – Sort of a debate. | -这是什么 -辩论之类的 |
[15:16] | I still can’t believe he’s running for mayor. | 我还是不敢相信他去竞选市长了 |
[15:18] | You were armed when he was shot and what good did that do? | 他中枪时你身上带着枪 但那又怎样呢 |
[15:21] | Look, this– this is not an inquiry– | 这不是三堂会审… |
[15:23] | I’m not sure he’d make a good mayor, | 我不确定他能当个好市长 |
[15:25] | you know, considering everything I know about him. | 就我对他的了解而言 |
[15:28] | Yeah, that, and he’s a Zauberbiest. | 是啊 那是其一 而且他还是个男巫 |
[15:30] | Not really known for their altruism. | 他们可不是以支持利他主义闻名的 |
[15:32] | Not really. | 的确 |
[15:35] | Have you told him where we live? | 你告诉他我们住哪了吗 |
[15:37] | No. | 没 |
[15:39] | You don’t trust him, either. | 看来你也不相信他 |
[15:42] | Not always. | 不是所有时候 |
[15:45] | And I’d like to know why he’s doing this. | 我想知道他为什么要参加竞选 |
[15:48] | More power. | 更大的权势 |
[15:49] | Zauberbiests and Hexenbiests find it very appealing. | 男巫和巫女对权势非常感兴趣 |
[15:53] | Oh, you don’t need to be a witch to want power. | 想要权势也不需要变成女巫 |
[15:55] | Probably not. | 可能是不需要 |
[15:59] | Can I ask you a question about Diana? | 我能问问戴安娜的事吗 |
[16:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:03] | You said you saw her get onto the helicopter with Juliette, | 你说你看到她和朱丽叶上了飞机 |
[16:05] | but Juliette wasn’t actually on the helicopter. | 但是朱丽叶其实不在飞机上 |
[16:07] | I made an assumption and I was wrong. | 我做了错误的假设 |
[16:09] | So maybe Diana wasn’t on it, either. | 所以戴安娜可能也不在飞机上 |
[16:12] | Is there anything you could do to help find out where she is? | 你有办查出她的下落吗 |
[16:17] | I can try, but it’s not gonna be easy. | 我可以试试 但是没这么容易 |
[16:20] | Did Sean ever say anything about her? | 肖恩有提起到过她吗 |
[16:22] | Not to me. | 没跟我提过 |
[16:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:28] | It’s just– seems like no matter how badly | 只是 好像不管我们有多想 |
[16:30] | we want something to work, | 让某一件事情顺利进行 |
[16:33] | too many things we can’t control are in the way. | 总有太多不受控制的事碍着我们 |
[16:43] | I’ll find out what I can. | 我会尽力而为的 |
[16:50] | How bad was I? | 我的表现有多差 |
[16:51] | For a first debate? Not so bad. | 就第一轮辩论来说 不算太差 |
[16:54] | We got our feet wet and we didn’t drown. | 脚湿了 但是却没淹死 |
[16:57] | I’ll tell you, the whole time I was up there | 跟你们说 在辩论的整个过程中 |
[16:58] | I kept thinking I was in the wrong place. | 我一直在想我做错了 |
[17:00] | You’re wrong. You’re going to win. | 你错了 你会赢的 |
[17:02] | Gallagher scored a few points, | 加林格赢了几分 |
[17:04] | but now we know how he’s gonna come after you. | 但现在我们知道他会怎么对付你 |
[17:07] | And next time, we know how to go after him. | 而下次 我们就知道该如何对付他了 |
[17:13] | I was too nice. | 我之前还是太心软了 |
[17:15] | You’re at it early. | 你来早了 |
[17:18] | Adalind wanted me to find out whatever I can about Diana. | 爱达玲想我找找戴安娜的下落 |
[17:21] | She doesn’t have any birth certificate that I know of. | 据我所知 她手上没有任何出生证明 |
[17:23] | No social security number, no paper trail. | 没有社保号 没有书面记录 |
[17:26] | It’s like she doesn’t exist. | 就像她不存在似的 |
[17:27] | If you’re not in a database somewhere, | 如果在数据库里没有记录 |
[17:29] | you probably don’t exist. | 也许就不存在 |
[17:30] | Hey, got a hit on the suspect’s car | 收到一条疑车线索 |
[17:32] | registered to a Benjamin McCullough of Arizona | 登记在亚利桑那州一个叫本杰明·麦卡洛的人名下 |
[17:35] | parked in front of a small theater in Alberta. | 停在阿尔伯塔的一个小剧院前面 |
[17:38] | It has to be tonight. | 必须今晚进行 |
[17:39] | There’s only one more service. | 只有一场仪式了 |
[17:41] | They’re leaving tomorrow. | 他们明天就要走了 |
[17:42] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没准备好 |
[17:44] | We will be. | 到时就会了 |
[17:46] | Make the contact tonight. | 今晚就联系 |
[17:47] | I can try but I’m not sure if he’ll do it. | 我可以试试 但我不确定他会不会这么做 |
[17:49] | It won’t be easy for him. | 这对他来说不容易 |
[17:59] | Don’t give him a choice. | 别给他机会拒绝 |
[18:20] | – Benjamin McCullough. – What the hell? | -本杰明·麦卡洛 -搞什么 |
[18:22] | – You Benjamin McCullough? – Yes. | -你是本杰明·麦卡洛 -我是 |
[18:24] | We need to see some identification. | 我们要看看你的证件 |
[18:26] | – What are you doing? – Stay back. | -你们干什么 -别过来 |
[18:28] | Do not interfere. | 别插手 |
[18:30] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[18:31] | Any weapons you want to tell me about before I search you? | 在搜查之前 告诉我你是否藏着武器 |
[18:33] | – I don’t like surprises. – I don’t have any weapons. | -我可不喜欢惊喜 -我没有武器 |
[18:35] | – I haven’t done anything. – Turn around. | -我什么也没做 -转身 |
[18:36] | Place your hands on the trunk of the car. | 把双手放在车上 |
[18:37] | I want to know what you think he did. | 我想知道你们认为他犯了什么事 |
[18:40] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[18:43] | Sack of something heavy. | 一包很重的小东西 |
[18:46] | – It’s coins. – That belongs to her. | -是钱币 -那些钱币是她的 |
[18:47] | It’s her money. It’s not mine. | 是她的钱 不是我的 |
[18:49] | You can’t take it. | 你们不能拿走 |
[18:50] | We have yet to make that determination. | 我们还没决定是否拿走 |
[18:52] | It’s ours. We need it. | 那是我们的 我们需要这些钱币 |
[18:53] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是凶案调查 |
[18:55] | Now unless you want to get arrested, too, | 要是不想也被捕 |
[18:57] | I suggest you stay out of it. | 我建议你别插手 |
[18:58] | Murder? What are you talking about? | 谋杀案 你在说什么 |
[18:59] | – Are these your car keys? – Yes. | -这是车钥匙吗 – 是的 |
[19:02] | All right, let’s take him in. | 好了 把他带回局里 |
[19:04] | I don’t know what they’re talking about. | 我不知道他们在说什么 |
[19:06] | – Let’s go. – Impound the car. | -走吧 -扣押那辆车 |
[19:07] | Nobody touches it. | 任何人都不许碰 |
[19:08] | That money belongs to God. | 那些钱是上帝的 |
[19:10] | Then all He or She has to do is prove it. | 那上帝必须得证明这点 |
[19:22] | – That’s him. – What number? | -是他 -编号多少 |
[19:23] | – Number five. – You’re sure? | -五号 -你确定吗 |
[19:25] | Positive. He’s one of them. | 确定 他是他们其中一员 |
[19:27] | One of who? | 什么其中一员 |
[19:27] | People like him trying to destroy Dwight. | 那些想要毁掉德怀特的人 |
[19:30] | Dwight’s saving lives from darkness. | 德怀特将生命从黑暗中拯救出来 |
[19:32] | What do you mean, try to destroy Dwight? | 想要毁掉德怀特是什么意思 |
[19:34] | Dwight gets wherever we go. | 我们走到哪 德怀特都会收到死亡威胁 |
[19:37] | Some people fear him, think he is the devil. | 有些人害怕他 认为他就是魔鬼 |
[19:41] | He’s not. | 但他不是 |
[19:43] | He’s a prophet. | 他是个先知 |
[19:46] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[19:48] | Luke shouldn’t have died from this. | 卢克不该因此而死 |
[19:51] | McCullough was born in Tempe, Arizona. | 麦卡洛出生于亚利桑那坦佩 |
[19:53] | Still carrying an Arizona license. | 驾照还是亚利桑那的 |
[19:55] | Address in Flagstaff. Been arrested six times. | 住址在弗拉格斯塔夫 被逮捕过六次 |
[19:57] | Got a couple of GTA arrests in his late teens. | 十几岁时因飞车事件被逮捕过几次 |
[20:00] | Most recently, couple of robberies | 最近的是犯过几起抢劫案 |
[20:03] | then nothing over the last three years. | 然后最近三年都很规矩 |
[20:04] | Maybe that’s when he got religion. | 也许他就是那时开始有了信仰 |
[20:06] | I’m all for it if it stops them from doing the bad. | 如果这样能阻止他们做坏事 我全力支持 |
[20:08] | You got anything on the woman? | 那女人身上有什么发现 |
[20:10] | Joan Vark from Lockhart, Texas. | 德州洛克哈特的乔安·瓦尔科 |
[20:13] | Has a troubled past, too. | 也犯过很多事 |
[20:16] | Shoplifting, couple of assaults, | 店内偷窃 几起侵犯人身罪 |
[20:17] | drunk and disorderly, B and E, | 酗酒和妨害治安罪 非法入室行窃 |
[20:19] | but that seems to have died down about seven years ago. | 但是好像七年前开始不再犯事了 |
[20:22] | Drivers license from Oregon, address in the Southeast. | 俄勒冈州的驾照 住址是东南区 |
[20:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:27] | Yeah, just muscle strain or something. I’ll be fine. | 没事 只是肌肉拉伤 没事的 |
[20:32] | Let’s talk to McCullough. | 我们去找麦卡洛谈谈吧 |
[20:34] | I didn’t know he died. | 我都不知道他死了 |
[20:35] | How was I supposed to know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[20:37] | He tried to take my cell phone. He attacked me. | 他想抢我手机 攻击了我 |
[20:39] | See this? This is where he hit me. | 看到没 他打了我这里 |
[20:41] | I was just trying to leave. | 我只是想走 |
[20:42] | What I did was self defense. | 我只是出于自卫 |
[20:44] | Why were you taking pictures of Dwight’s service? | 你为什么拍下德怀特做仪式的照片 |
[20:46] | He’s possessed by Satan. | 他被撒旦附身了 |
[20:49] | You got my cell phone. | 你们已经拿了我的手机 |
[20:50] | Just look at it if you don’t believe me. | 如果不信的话 就看看手机 |
[20:52] | Dwight Eleazar is tricking people | 德怀特·以利亚撒在骗人 |
[20:54] | and he’s stealing their money in the name of God. | 他以上帝的名义在骗钱 |
[20:56] | That’s the devil’s work. | 那是魔鬼做的事 |
[20:59] | What were you planning on doing with the pictures you took? | 你打算拿你拍下的照片做什么 |
[21:01] | The world needs to see the danger he is to all of us. | 要让大家看看他对我们来说有多危险 |
[21:04] | And what about the gold coins? | 那些金币是怎么回事 |
[21:06] | Those are worth more than $12,000. | 那些金币价值超过一万两千美元 |
[21:08] | They belong to the church. I was taking them to the bank. | 那是属于教堂的 我当时正要拿去银行 |
[21:11] | You need to give those back. | 你们得把金币还回去 |
[21:12] | What church are we talking about? | 我们在说的是哪间教堂 |
[21:13] | The Church of the Word of God. | 圣言教堂 |
[21:16] | And the woman who came out and tried to stop us, | 那个走出来想要阻止我们的女人 |
[21:17] | she’s part of that church too? | 也是教堂的人吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, it’s hers. | 是的 是她的 |
[21:20] | She’s a true prophet. | 她是真正的先知 |
[21:22] | Dwight Eleazar is a disciple of the devil, | 德怀特·以利亚撒是魔鬼的信徒 |
[21:25] | so I don’t know what you’re gonna arrest me for. | 所以我不知道你们为什么要逮捕我 |
[21:27] | I hit that bodyguard in self defense, | 我出于自卫还击了那个保安 |
[21:28] | and I’m sorry that he died, | 很抱歉他死了 |
[21:30] | but he chose the wrong path. | 但他选择了一条错误的道路 |
[21:36] | If I saw this in person, | 如果我亲眼看到这一出 |
[21:37] | I’d believe I was seeing the devil. | 我也会相信自己见到了魔鬼 |
[21:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:40] | Let’s hope he’s Wesen instead. | 希望他只是格林生物 |
[21:42] | Wu, why don’t you look a little deeper | 吴 不如你去圣言教堂 |
[21:43] | into the Church of the Word of God | 仔细探查一下 |
[21:44] | and see what you can find. | 看看有什么发现 |
[21:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[21:47] | That’s a hell of a show, but it ain’t the devil. | 真是精彩的一幕 但那不是魔鬼 |
[21:50] | That’s a Woge, right? | 他转化了是吧 |
[21:52] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 绝对转化了 |
[21:54] | A Furis Rubian. | 是有角蟾蜍怪 |
[21:55] | They’ve been mistaken for the devil | 一直以来 |
[21:56] | since the beginning of time. | 他们被误认为是恶魔 |
[21:57] | And what’s not so common knowledge | 很少有人知道 |
[21:59] | is that the Pope actually had | 在黑暗时代 |
[22:00] | a couple of them chained up in the basement | 有几个真的被罗马教皇 |
[22:02] | of St. Peter’s Basilica in the dark ages | 用链条锁在圣伯多禄大殿的地下室 |
[22:04] | which they would trot out through the countryside | 他们时不时把有角蟾蜍怪放出去 |
[22:06] | every now and then to put the fear of Hell into the populace. | 吓一吓老百姓 |
[22:09] | Alms went way up. | 期间救济金显著提升 |
[22:11] | Ironically, Furis Rubians, not really that violent. | 讽刺的是 有角蟾蜍怪并不是这么暴力的 |
[22:15] | Their look is far worse than their bite. | 他们只是外表看起来凶恶 |
[22:17] | But this guy, he’s obviously Woging | 但是这个人 显然是想当众转化 |
[22:21] | to, like, convince people he’s dealing with the devil | 说服大家他在亲身和恶魔 |
[22:24] | on a first-person basis. | 抗争 |
[22:25] | Dwight’s doing it again today. | 德怀特今天还会来一次 |
[22:27] | We’re going. | 我们去 |
[22:28] | I think we should go with you. | 我觉得我们应该跟你们一起去 |
[22:28] | Oh, yeah, this I got to see. | 对 我一定要去看一看 |
[22:42] | Holy matrimony. | 神圣婚礼 |
[23:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:03] | Ah, that’s not right. | 不妙啊 |
[23:17] | This guy’s really good. | 这家伙真行 |
[23:19] | Yeah, this Furis Rubian is killing it. | 这个有角蟾蜍怪太厉害了 |
[23:22] | I command you. | 我命令你 |
[23:23] | Leave this flesh and blood | 离开这个肉身 |
[23:25] | and return to hell where you belong. | 回到你属于的地狱去 |
[23:30] | If I didn’t know what I know, I’d be on my knees too. | 如果没有现在的认知 我也会献上膝盖 |
[23:50] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[23:52] | Kind of looks like he might actually be doing | 看上去他在做的事好像 |
[23:54] | more good than harm. | 利大于弊 |
[24:15] | You got the money? | 钱带了吗 |
[24:17] | No, you’ll get it after. | 没有 事后给 |
[24:19] | Ah, that wasn’t the deal. | 之前可不是这么说好的 |
[24:21] | I want it now. Right now. | 我现在就要 马上 |
[24:23] | The only way to save Dwight is through us. | 救德怀特的唯一方法就是我们 |
[24:25] | And what if it goes wrong? | 万一出错了呢 |
[24:28] | He’ll know I betrayed him. | 他会知道是我背叛了他 |
[24:31] | If you don’t help us, the devil will take him. | 如果你不帮我们 魔鬼会带走他的 |
[24:35] | Forever. | 永远 |
[24:39] | Get me the money or it’s on you. | 把钱带上 不然你们自己想办法 |
[24:47] | So, do you think the people who work for Dwight | 你们觉得给德怀特工作的人 |
[24:50] | know he’s Wesen, | 知道他是格林生物吗 |
[24:51] | or do they actually think he’s possessed by the devil too? | 还是他们也觉得他被魔鬼附体了 |
[24:54] | Bodyguards we interrogated said that he was a prophet. | 我们问询的保安都说他是先知 |
[24:57] | I think they’re believers. | 我觉得他们是信徒 |
[24:58] | If Dwight gave instructions | 如果德怀特下了指示 |
[25:00] | to harm anyone caught taking photographs, | 抓到谁拍照就给谁好看的话 |
[25:02] | then he’d be culpable for what happened. | 那这事就该怪他 |
[25:03] | I think you’re gonna have a little come-to-Grimm | 我觉得你得用格林的招数 |
[25:06] | talk with this guy. | 来跟这个人谈谈 |
[25:07] | I want to talk to Mark first. | 我想先跟马克谈谈 |
[25:09] | See what Dwight’s instructions were. | 看看德怀特下过什么指示 |
[25:12] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[25:12] | Yeah, anything else, just let us know. | 没事 还有别的事说一声就行 |
[25:14] | Wouldn’t have missed it for anything. | 我们绝不会错过 |
[25:15] | Lord have mercy. | 愿上帝怜悯 |
[25:19] | – Mark. – We saw Dwight. | -马克 -我们看了德怀特 |
[25:23] | Believe me now? | 现在信我了吧 |
[25:25] | We do. | 信了 |
[25:26] | So what does Dwight have you do | 所以如果你们抓到有人拍照 |
[25:28] | if you catch somebody taking photos? | 德怀特让你们怎么做 |
[25:30] | We stop them. | 阻止他们 |
[25:31] | What if they don’t want to be stopped? | 那万一他们不愿意停止呢 |
[25:32] | No, that’s not an option. | 没有别的选项 |
[25:34] | Is that what happened last night? | 昨晚的事是不是就是这么发生的 |
[25:35] | Luke tried to stop McCullough? | 卢克试图阻止麦卡洛 |
[25:37] | Look, I didn’t see what happened. | 我没看见发生了什么事 |
[25:38] | I only saw what he did to Luke. | 只看见他对卢克做的事 |
[25:40] | What happened to Luke could have been self defense. | 卢克的遭遇可能是出于自卫 |
[25:42] | We need to talk to Dwight. | 我们得和德怀特谈谈 |
[25:43] | Sir. | 老板 |
[25:45] | Hey, you came and saw. | 你们来看了 |
[25:47] | We did. | 是的 |
[25:49] | We need to talk to you about that. | 我们要和你谈谈 |
[25:51] | Well, as you can see, I have nothing up my sleeve. | 就如你们看见的 我衣袖里可没藏什么 |
[25:54] | We still have a few questions about what happened last night. | 我们还是有一些关于昨晚的事的问题要问你 |
[25:56] | We’d like to talk to you in private. | 想跟你单独聊聊 |
[25:58] | – Sure. – Sir. | -没问题 -老板 |
[26:00] | No, it’s all right. I have nothing to hide from the police. | 没关系 我没什么对警方隐瞒的 |
[26:11] | Did they arrest that guy? | 他们逮捕那家伙了吗 |
[26:13] | Look, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:13] | You pointed him out, didn’t you? | 你不是指认他了吗 |
[26:16] | – Yeah. – He killed Luke. | -是 -他杀了卢克 |
[26:17] | Why didn’t they arrest him? | 他们为什么不逮捕他 |
[26:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | They better not let him go. | 他们最好别放他走 |
[26:22] | I’ll kill him myself. | 我会亲手杀了他的 |
[26:23] | Would you just shut up? Shut up. | 你能不能闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[26:25] | Go help start with the take-down. | 去帮他们拆帐篷吧 |
[26:30] | Must be pretty tiring, what you’re going through. | 你经历的那件事肯定非常累人 |
[26:32] | Yeah, it takes a lot out of you. | 对 会消耗非常多精力 |
[26:34] | You seem to have a pretty intimate relationship with Satan. | 你好像跟撒旦的关系非常亲密 |
[26:37] | – Don’t be facetious. – I’m not. | -开什么玩笑 -我没有 |
[26:39] | But you do seem to have him at your beck and call. | 但他似乎对你有求必应啊 |
[26:42] | Does make you wonder who’s calling all the shots. | 确实让人好奇是谁在发号施令 |
[26:45] | What is it you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[26:46] | What possesses a Furis Rubian to become a preacher? | 是什么附身在有角蟾蜍怪身上让他变成一个牧师的 |
[26:52] | Is it just to save souls or is it about the money? | 这是为了拯救灵魂呢 还是为了钱 |
[26:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I think– | 不知道你们在说什么 我觉得… |
[26:57] | You do know what I’m talking about, | 你知道我在说什么 |
[27:00] | unless you haven’t heard of a Decapitare, or a Grimm. | 除非你没听说过斩首者或者格林 |
[27:13] | Yeah, I’ve heard of a Decapitare, | 我听说过斩首者 |
[27:17] | but I never thought I’d meet one. | 但从没想过会真的遇上 |
[27:21] | You’re supposed to cut my head off, aren’t you? | 你应该砍下我的头 对吗 |
[27:23] | Do the people that work for you know you’re Wesen? | 你的手下知道你是格林生物吗 |
[27:26] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:28] | So, it’s just a show. | 所以只是演出 |
[27:30] | I have a gift, and I use it to help people. | 我有天赋 我用它来帮助他人 |
[27:35] | They come to me beaten down, broken, | 他们来找我的时候 抑郁 崩溃 |
[27:38] | full of guilt for the things they’ve done wrong | 因为曾经的错事充满愧疚 |
[27:40] | and I take that guilt from them. | 而我帮他们带走愧疚 |
[27:42] | Am I really possessed by the devil? | 我是不是真的被魔鬼附体了 |
[27:44] | No. | 不是 |
[27:46] | But do I relieve them from their suffering? | 但我有没有拯救他们于苦难 |
[27:48] | Yes, I do. | 我有 |
[27:50] | You’ve ordered your people to stop anyone | 你命令你的人阻止 |
[27:51] | from taking photos of what you do. | 任何记录你行为的人 |
[27:53] | Yeah, if anyone were to see it on a screen, | 对 如果被人从屏幕上看到 |
[27:55] | they’d think what I do is fake. | 他们会觉得我所做的是假的 |
[27:56] | How far does your order go? | 你命令他们做到什么程度 |
[27:57] | Does it include physical violence? | 包括身体暴力吗 |
[27:59] | No, I don’t condone violence. | 没有 我不容忍暴力 |
[28:03] | My bodyguards have had more difficult lives. | 我的安保人员有过更艰难的日子 |
[28:08] | If someone gets physical with them, | 如果有人跟他们来硬的 |
[28:09] | they respond. | 他们会以牙还牙 |
[28:11] | I don’t think you can arrest me for what I do, | 我觉得你们不能因为我所做的逮捕我 |
[28:13] | unless you plan to arrest every minister, priest, or rabbi. | 除非你们打算逮捕所有牧师 神父和拉比 |
[28:17] | As far as I know, dealing hope is not illegal, so… | 据我所知 给人希望这事不犯法 |
[28:21] | One of your people was killed last night | 昨晚你的一个手下因为你的命令 |
[28:23] | because of your order. | 被杀了 |
[28:25] | I saved him from a life of sin, | 我把他从罪孽的一生中解脱出来 |
[28:27] | just like the others who work with me. | 和其他所有跟我共事的人一样 |
[28:30] | Even if I were to tell them I was Wesen, | 即便我告诉他们我是格林生物 |
[28:32] | they’d think it was a lie. | 他们也会觉得这是谎言 |
[28:33] | They don’t need me to tell them the devil is real. | 他们不需要我来告诉他们魔鬼是真实的 |
[28:36] | They’ve lived with him. | 他们亲身经历过 |
[28:42] | So if you’re gonna kill me, go ahead and do it. | 所以如果你要杀了我 那就动手吧 |
[28:44] | Get it over with. | 别磨叽 |
[28:45] | I won’t stop you. | 我不会阻止你的 |
[28:47] | I accept my fate. | 我认命 |
[28:50] | Otherwise, get out of my trailer, | 否则 就离开我的车 |
[28:52] | ’cause I have souls to save in Salem tomorrow night. | 因为明晚我还要去拯救塞勒姆的灵魂 |
[28:55] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[28:59] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[29:02] | We try not to judge. | 我们尽量不作评论 |
[29:14] | There’s no way we can charge McCullough with anything. | 我们没办法以什么罪名起诉麦卡洛 |
[29:16] | Without motives or witnesses, | 没有动机和目击证人 |
[29:18] | we’ve got nothing but self defense, | 除了自卫 我们没有任何证据 |
[29:19] | and Dwight’s got a point. | 德怀特说得对 |
[29:21] | Who are we to tell somebody what they can and can’t believe in? | 我们有什么资格告诉别人他们应该信或者不信什么 |
[29:25] | Maybe he is doing more good than harm. | 也许他做的事利大于弊呢 |
[29:27] | Except for the guy who died. | 除了对那个死了的人 |
[29:31] | Well, none of us get out of here alive. | 没有谁能活着离开 |
[30:25] | – Who is it? – It’s Mark, sir. | -谁 -马克 老板 |
[30:28] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[30:38] | Yes, Mark, what do you want? | 马克 有什么事吗 |
[30:41] | I’ve come to ask your forgiveness. | 我是来请求你的宽恕的 |
[30:44] | Well, for what? | 为了什么 |
[30:46] | What I have to do to save you. | 为了救你而不得不做的事 |
[30:55] | I shouldn’t have done this. | 我不该这么做 |
[30:57] | No. I shouldn’t have helped you. | 不 我不该帮你们的 |
[30:59] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[31:00] | You did the right thing. You’ll get your money. | 你做了正确的事 你会拿到钱的 |
[31:09] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:11] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[31:13] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[31:15] | If McCullough and Joan’s Church of the Word of God | 如果麦卡洛和乔安的圣言教堂 |
[31:18] | don’t know that Dwight is Wesen, | 不知道德怀特是格林生物 |
[31:19] | and they really believe he was possessed by the devil, | 他们真的认为他被魔鬼附了体 |
[31:22] | wouldn’t they be trying to kill the devil? | 那他们不会试图杀了恶魔吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah, who carries around $12,000 worth of gold coins? | 会 谁会带着价值一万二的金币乱走 |
[31:28] | That’s not money you take to the market for food. | 这可不是你用来去街上买食物的钱 |
[31:30] | That’s blood money. | 这是血钱 |
[31:32] | So, what do we do with McCullough? | 那要怎么处理麦卡洛 |
[31:33] | Let’s assume they’re gonna make a move on Dwight. | 假设他们会对德怀特有所行动 |
[31:36] | Say we give McCullough back his cell phone and his money. | 那我们把手机和钱还给麦卡洛 |
[31:38] | Turn him loose. | 放他走 |
[31:39] | Yeah, let’s follow the money. | 对 然后追踪钱的去向 |
[31:40] | It always goes somewhere bad. | 肯定会往坏事的方向去 |
[31:42] | It might be Eve. | 可能是伊芙 |
[31:44] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[31:45] | You know where Renard is? | 你知道雷纳德在哪吗 |
[31:48] | – Eve? – Yes. Is he there? | -伊芙 -是我 他在吗 |
[31:51] | Uh, yeah, I’m looking at him. | 在 我看着他呢 |
[31:53] | Keep him busy for a couple of hours. | 让他忙几个小时 |
[31:55] | I’ll let you know what I find out. | 有了发现我会通知你们 |
[32:01] | – That her? – Sort of. | -是她吗 -差不多 |
[32:05] | Glad you guys got back. | 真高兴你们回来了 |
[32:06] | I have a little tidbit of information. | 我有个小趣闻跟你们说 |
[32:08] | Took me a while go corroborate, | 花了我一点时间去求证呢 |
[32:09] | but you might find it interesting. | 不过你们会觉得很有趣 |
[32:14] | Dwight Eleazar was married to Joan Vark seven years ago. | 德怀特·以利亚撒和乔安·瓦尔科七年前结过婚 |
[32:20] | It lasted a not-so-holy-matrimonious 15 months. | 只维持了毫不神圣的15个月 |
[32:23] | Who dumped whom? | 谁抛弃了谁 |
[32:25] | According to the article, | 文章里说 |
[32:26] | he had affairs with a couple parishioners. | 他和好几个教区居民有婚外情 |
[32:28] | Joan said, I think I’m quoting her correctly, | 乔安说 如果我没引用错的话 |
[32:31] | “The devil made him do it.” | “魔鬼逼他这么做的” |
[32:33] | Let’s pull the Captain in on this one. | 让队长也加入进来 |
[32:35] | It’ll keep him busy. | 能让他忙一阵 |
[32:38] | 12 gold coins. The devil, possession. | 12个金币 魔鬼 附身 |
[32:41] | It sounds Medieval. | 听起来挺中世纪的 |
[32:42] | Dwight’s Wesen. A Furis Rubian. | 德怀特是格林生物 有角蟾蜍怪 |
[32:45] | I’ve never seen one. | 我从没见过 |
[32:46] | They look like the devil. | 他们看着挺像魔鬼的 |
[32:48] | There’s not enough evidence to take McCullough to trial. | 没有足够的证据起诉麦卡洛 |
[32:51] | But the woman who’s running the church he’s involved with | 但他去过的那个教堂的所有者 |
[32:53] | used to be married to Dwight. | 曾经跟德怀特结过婚 |
[32:54] | It didn’t end well. | 结局不怎么好 |
[32:55] | We think she truly believes he’s possessed by the devil. | 我们觉得她真的认为他被魔鬼附体了 |
[32:58] | So she doesn’t know he’s Wesen. | 所以她不知道他是格林生物 |
[33:00] | Probably not. | 可能不知道 |
[33:01] | How do you want to handle this? | 你们想怎么处理 |
[33:02] | We want to turn McCullough loose with his gold coins | 我们想把金币还给麦卡洛 放他走 |
[33:04] | and see what the money’s for. | 然后看看钱是做什么用的 |
[33:06] | And because this is Wesen, we could use your help. | 因为这案子牵扯到格林生物 我们需要你的帮助 |
[33:09] | Well, let’s turn him loose. | 那就放他走 |
[33:11] | See where he takes us. | 看看他能带我们去哪 |
[33:21] | – Glad you could come over. – Glad you called. | -谢谢你能过来 -谢谢你给我电话 |
[33:27] | There are a few things we need to discuss. | 有些事需要讨论下 |
[33:31] | There always is. | 事情总是有的 |
[33:34] | We can talk after. | 我们可以之后再谈 |
[33:38] | After what? | 什么之后 |
[33:40] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[33:47] | It’s been a brutal day. | 今天太累了 |
[33:50] | I really need this. | 我很需要放松一下 |
[34:02] | I know you’re in there, devil. | 我知道你在里面 恶魔 |
[34:05] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见我说话 |
[34:08] | – Joan. – Don’t try to trick me. | -乔安 -别想骗我 |
[34:09] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[34:12] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:14] | Saving you. | 救你 |
[34:16] | Joan. Please. | 乔安 拜托 |
[34:18] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[34:19] | Don’t listen to a word he says. | 别信他的任何话 |
[34:21] | It’s the devil’s words. Silence him. | 这是魔鬼在说话 让他闭嘴 |
[34:23] | No! The devil is not in me! | 不 魔鬼不在我体内 |
[34:25] | No! Joan! | 不 乔安 |
[34:27] | Joan! No! | 乔安 不 |
[34:48] | Yeah, he’s heading for the tent. | 对 他在朝帐篷走过去 |
[34:50] | Maybe this is where he’s delivering the money. | 也许就是在这里交钱 |
[34:52] | Why is he delivering money to Dwight | 为什么他要把德怀特前妻的教堂 |
[34:53] | from his ex-wife’s church? | 给的钱给他 |
[34:55] | Ex-wives don’t usually give money to ex-husbands. | 前妻一般不会给前夫钱 |
[35:00] | Then what’s he doing? | 那他这是在做什么 |
[35:02] | Maybe the money is not for Dwight. | 也许这钱不是给德怀特的 |
[35:05] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题 |
[35:11] | Let’s check it out. | 去看看 |
[35:45] | Um, if I win, I need to know what they expect of me. | 如果我赢了 我得知道他们对我有什么期望 |
[35:50] | When you win. | 当你赢了 |
[35:52] | Yes, when. | 对 是当 |
[35:54] | But who’s in charge? | 但是是谁在管 |
[35:55] | I want to know who’s behind all of this. | 我想知道这一切的幕后那个人 |
[35:58] | Hey, you’re getting a little nervous all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然有点紧张了 |
[36:01] | No, I just don’t want any surprises. | 没有 我知道不喜欢惊喜 |
[36:05] | Well, a few surprises can be fun. | 有些惊喜比较好玩嘛 |
[36:15] | You seem a little tense tonight. | 你今晚有点紧张 |
[36:17] | No, I just have many questions | 不是 我只是一直在想 |
[36:20] | in–in my mind. | 很多问题 |
[36:25] | Well, we’ll get around to those in a little while. | 我们稍后就解决它们 |
[36:34] | Now we drive the devil back to hell. | 现在让我们把魔鬼赶回地狱 |
[36:46] | We know you are possessed of evil. | 我们知道你被魔鬼附体了 |
[36:48] | We know, Dwight, you have no control over this. | 我们知道 德怀特 你没法控制 |
[36:51] | We are here to help you repel the beast inside you. | 我们是来帮你驱逐你体内的野兽的 |
[36:56] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:57] | – Who? – Mark. | -谁 -马克 |
[36:59] | We gave him the money. | 我们已经把钱给他了 |
[37:00] | Yes, but the devil had already taken him. | 对 但魔鬼已经把他带走了 |
[37:03] | He made Mark do it. | 是他逼马克的 |
[37:04] | He made him hang himself. | 他逼他上吊自杀 |
[37:06] | Get the devil out. | 把魔鬼赶出来 |
[37:16] | In the name of God, | 以上帝之名 |
[37:17] | Satan, I command you, release him. | 撒旦 我命令你 释放他 |
[37:20] | Leave him, Satan! | 离开他 撒旦 |
[37:33] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[37:35] | Look out, look out! | 小心 小心 |
[37:38] | I am not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[37:40] | You took my husband from me. | 你带走了我的丈夫 |
[37:42] | I am not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[38:09] | Dwight, take it easy. Take it easy. | 德怀特 冷静 冷静 |
[38:15] | Calm down, Dwight. You’re badly hurt. | 冷静 德怀特 你伤得很重 |
[38:19] | We’re losing him. | 他快死了 |
[38:22] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[38:23] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[38:25] | Dwight. | 德怀特 |
[38:27] | I saw it, Dwight. | 我看见它了 德怀特 |
[38:29] | You repelled the beast. | 你把那个野兽驱逐了 |
[38:35] | Yes, you saved me. | 对 你救了我 |
[38:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:50] | Please, don’t leave. | 求你别死 |
[38:53] | – It’s over. – Please don’t go. | -结束了 -求你别死 |
[38:54] | It’s over. He’s free. | 结束了 他自由了 |
[39:00] | Dwight might be, but none of you are. | 对德怀特来说可能是 对你们所有人都不是 |
[39:03] | You’re under arrest | 你们被捕了 |
[39:03] | for the kidnapping and murder of Dwight Eleazar. | 因为绑架以及谋杀德怀特·以利亚撒 |
[39:06] | We saved him. | 我们救了他 |
[39:08] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[39:13] | You have the right to remain silent | 你们有权保持沉默 |
[39:15] | and refuse to answer questions. | 拒绝回答问题 |
[39:27] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[39:30] | This has never happened to me before. | 以前从来没有过这种事 |
[39:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[39:35] | Let’s, um… | 我们… |
[39:38] | Let’s start with your questions. | 我们从你的问题开始 |
[39:40] | Yes, okay. | 好 |
[39:42] | And we can try again. | 然后再试试 |
[39:45] | Like we did last time. | 像上次那样 |
[39:54] | 周四早上 十点左右 | |
[40:03] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[40:04] | It divides the spectrum into bands. | 它把光谱分成了各个频段 |
[40:06] | If there’s anything there, we should get an image. | 如果有什么 我们就会得到一张图像 |
[40:11] | Got some Aramaic here. | 这里有阿拉姆语 |
[40:14] | And some form of Latin. | 还有某种形式的拉丁文 |
[40:18] | I think what you got here is very, very old. | 我觉得你们这东西非常古老 |
[40:22] | We do too. | 我们也这么认为 |
[40:23] | So your uncle had this? | 是你舅舅的 |
[40:26] | You bet. | 对 |
[40:27] | Hidden in his attic for, you know, who knows how long. | 在他的阁楼里放了不知道多久了 |
[40:31] | Well, I wonder where he got it from. | 真好奇他是从哪里得来的 |
[40:33] | Let’s up the thermal sensitivity. | 我们提高一下热敏性 |
[40:37] | It appears to have been wrapped around something. | 它好像是用来包裹什么东西的 |
[40:44] | I wonder what it says. | 我想知道上面写了什么 |
[40:51] | I don’t think it’s Classical Latin. | 应该不是古典拉丁语 |
[40:52] | It looks more like Archaic Latin. | 更像是古体拉丁语 |
[40:55] | Spell out the letters of the most complete word. | 把最完整的单词的字母拼出来 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:59] | M Uh, M… | |
[41:01] | I I… | |
[41:03] | P P. | |
[41:04] | Oh, P in Archaic is R in Classical | 古体中的P就是古典的R |
[41:06] | so that would be an MIR. | 所以应该是MIR |
[41:08] | I can’t make out the next letter. | 下面那个字母我看不出 |
[41:10] | Maybe an A or an O. | 可能是A或者O |
[41:12] | I think that’s an A. Unless it’s a P. | 我觉得是A 除非它是P |
[41:15] | It can’t be a P. Not with MIR. | 不可能是P 跟在MIR后面的 |
[41:17] | The last three letters are L, V, M. | 最后三个字母是L V M |
[41:20] | V would be U, | V是U |
[41:22] | so closest word to that is… | 所以最接近的词是 |
[41:27] | Miraculum, which means– | Miraculum 意思是 |
[41:29] | Miracle. | 奇迹 |
[41:30] | That would explain what happened to your arm. | 这就可以解释你的手臂那件事 |
[41:32] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[41:34] | What’s the next most complete word you’ve got? | 第二个最完整的词是什么 |
[41:37] | Uh, P, but it looks more like a hook. | P 不过更像是一个勾 |
[41:41] | That is a P. | 就是P |
[41:44] | The next letter’s E, | 后面的字母是E |
[41:45] | and then P which is R. | P 也就是R |
[41:49] | That’s definitely an I. | 这个一定是I |
[41:51] | K, something, | K 什么 |
[41:53] | L, something, S. | L 什么 S |
[41:58] | Something M. | 什么 M |
[41:59] | There’s only one word that could be. | 只可能是一个单词 |
[42:02] | Perikulosum Perikulosum. | |
[42:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:05] | Hazardous, perilous, threatening. | 有害 冒险 凶兆 |
[42:11] | Dangerous. | 危险 |