时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We got you on breaking and entering, | 我们逮到你非法入侵他人住宅 |
[00:04] | assaulting an officer, drugs in your car. | 袭击警官 车里藏毒 |
[00:06] | Now, why’d you pick that house? | 你为什么挑那间房子 |
[00:08] | What were you after? | 你想找什么 |
[00:09] | We’ve got a problem. | 出问题了 |
[00:10] | Burkhardt is here. He’s taking me to a safe house. | 伯克哈德来了 他要带我去安全屋 |
[00:12] | – What do you want me to do? – Cooperate. | -你想我怎么做 -听他们的 |
[00:15] | So you don’t want to talk. | 所以你不想说 |
[00:16] | Then I guess you won’t be needing your mouth. | 那我想就不需要嘴巴了 |
[00:22] | 重磅消息 肖恩·雷纳德获选为市长 | |
[00:22] | Thank you, everyone! | 谢谢各位 |
[00:24] | I have a lot of people I need to thank tonight, | 今晚我还要谢谢很多人 |
[00:25] | but I would like to begin with the love of my life | 但我想从我的一生挚爱开始 |
[00:27] | and the mother of my children, Adalind. | 我孩子的母亲 爱达玲 |
[00:36] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[00:48] | In a remarkable campaign that was put together | 在上一位候选人遭遇刺杀后 |
[00:50] | after the assassination of the party candidate, | 经过团队精心的策划 |
[00:53] | Police Captain Sean Renard has won a decisive victory | 警察局长肖恩·雷纳德在市长竞选中 |
[00:53] | 重磅消息 肖恩·雷纳德获选为市长 | |
[00:57] | in the race for mayor. | 赢得了决定性的胜利 |
[00:58] | How could Adalind do this to Nick? | 爱达玲怎么能这样对尼克呢 |
[00:59] | Unbelievable. | 简直不敢相信 |
[01:01] | There’s not even a word to describe this. | 我都想不出来什么话来形容 |
[01:03] | Sean Renard to take Andrew Dixon’s place… | 肖恩·雷纳德代替了安德鲁·迪克森 |
[01:05] | I can’t believe this is even happening. | 我甚至不敢相信这是真的 |
[01:08] | I can’t imagine what must be going on | 我都不知道现在尼克 |
[01:10] | in Nick’s head right now. | 会怎么想 |
[01:12] | I can. | 我能 |
[01:15] | Renard wanted me to join Black Claw. | 雷纳德想让我加入暗爪 |
[01:17] | I’m sure he did. | 这是肯定的 |
[01:19] | Having you on their side would be advantageous. | 有你在那边 他们会顺利很多 |
[01:21] | – Her too. – Why do they want us? | -她也是 -他们为什么想让我们加入 |
[01:23] | To control Wesen that won’t agree with their agenda. | 因为这样他们能够控制有异议的格林生物 |
[01:26] | Grimms have always been very good at that. | 格林最擅长的就是铲除格林生物 |
[01:27] | Black Claw will use the system at first– | 暗爪首先会利用系统 |
[01:29] | getting elected into office. | 通过竞选获选 |
[01:30] | Once they’re there, they’re gonna start making changes. | 接着他们开始改变一切 |
[01:33] | Lower-level positions at first. | 先从低等职位开始渗透 |
[01:34] | Power grid, fire department, then the police. | 电力局 消防队 接着就是警察局 |
[01:37] | They’ll work their way up all the way to council members, | 他们会想办法换掉各种人 议会委员 |
[01:40] | commissioners, assistant district attorneys, | 机构专员 地方检察官 |
[01:42] | heads of department. | 各种部长 |
[01:43] | Zuri wasn’t trying to recruit me. | 茹里可不是想把我招进去 |
[01:45] | No, she was just trying to figure out | 她是想知道 |
[01:47] | what kind of information you have. | 你手上都有什么信息 |
[01:48] | They’re gonna try and take down everyone around the Grimm. | 他们会想法设法除掉格林身边的每一个人 |
[01:52] | This won’t be a war you can fight alone, | 你一个人赢不了这场战争 |
[01:53] | and friends make you vulnerable. | 身边的朋友又会变成你的弱点 |
[01:56] | I’ve gotten as much out of her as I could. | 我已经把能拿到的信息都套出来了 |
[01:57] | Is she… | 她… |
[01:59] | She’s not dead. | 没死 |
[02:01] | Good… I think. | 那就好 |
[02:04] | What’d you get? | 你都问出什么了 |
[02:05] | She was recruited by Black Claw 5 1/2 months ago, | 她是五个半月前加入暗爪的 |
[02:07] | specifically to go after Hank. | 她的任务就是接近汉克 |
[02:09] | She suggested that it wasn’t a decision she was happy with, | 她还说她自己不赞同这个决定 |
[02:11] | but she said she was sorry. | 她很抱歉 |
[02:13] | But I think she was just trying to play on my sympathies. | 但我觉得她只是想赚我的同情罢了 |
[02:15] | Bet that didn’t go down so well. | 这肯定行不通 |
[02:17] | What about contacts? | 跟她联系的人呢 |
[02:18] | She resisted, but I convinced her to dig deeper. | 她不想说 但是我说服她继续告诉我 |
[02:21] | Sounds uncomfortable. | 听起来挺痛苦的 |
[02:22] | It was. | 确实不好受 |
[02:24] | She gave up a name: Bonaparte. | 她给了我一个名字 波拿巴 |
[02:26] | Conrad Bonaparte? He’s here? | 康拉德·波拿巴 他在这里 |
[02:27] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[02:30] | He’s one of the founders of Black Claw. | 他是暗爪的创始人之一 |
[02:33] | If he’s here, he’s running the operation. | 如果他在这里 那他肯定是指挥者 |
[02:37] | So what are you gonna do with Zuri? | 你打算怎么处置茹里 |
[02:39] | She’s being taken to a secure site. | 她被转移到了一个安全点 |
[02:45] | Griffin. | 我是格里芬 |
[02:47] | It’s dispatch. | 是指挥中心 |
[02:49] | 3045 Hudson Street? | 哈德逊街3045号 |
[02:53] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:54] | Something wrong with that address? | 怎么了 地址有问题吗 |
[02:55] | Yeah, it’s mine. | 那是我家 |
[02:57] | We’ll check in with you later. | 我们晚点再联系你们 |
[03:01] | Can you just– can you turn the TV off? | 能把电视关了吗 |
[03:03] | It’s like I can’t even listen to that right now. | 我都听不下去了 |
[03:09] | And that damn truck is still out there. | 那该死的卡车还在外面 |
[03:12] | How long is this supposed to go on? | 这一切还要持续多久 |
[03:15] | I think this is just starting. | 我想 这只是开始 |
[03:17] | – Well, I’m sick of it. – What are you doing? | -我受够了 -你要干什么 |
[03:19] | I’m gonna tell them to get off our damn street. | 我要让他们滚 |
[03:21] | – Monroe– – No! | -门罗 -不 |
[03:22] | We are not living like this! | 我们不能像这样生活 |
[03:24] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[03:26] | Monroe! Monroe! | 门罗 门罗 |
[03:28] | Don’t do this! They could have guns! | 别这样 他们手上可能有枪 |
[03:30] | I just want to find out who they voted for. | 我只想知道他们给谁投票 |
[03:32] | Hey, guys. How are you doing? Are you lost or something? | 你们好啊 是不是迷路了 |
[03:34] | I mean, you’ve been sitting out here for a long time. | 我看你们在这里待了挺久啊 |
[03:37] | Will you stop? | 你能停下吗 |
[03:38] | I mean, you must be getting kind of tired | 你们一直在监视我们 |
[03:39] | of looking at our house by now, | 这会儿应该烦了吧 |
[03:40] | because we’re sure as hell getting tired | 反正我们已经受不了 |
[03:42] | of looking at you looking at our house. | 你们就这样在外面看着 |
[03:46] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:49] | What I should have done a long time ago. | 我只是完成了之前就想做的事而已 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry. This is our home. | 对不起 这是我们的家 |
[03:52] | We are letting those idiots rule our lives. | 我们不能让这些混蛋掌控我们的生活 |
[03:55] | I know, but getting yourself killed | 我知道 可是冒着被杀的危险 |
[03:56] | is not gonna make our lives any better, thank you very much. | 可不是什么好主意 真是谢谢你啊 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry, but this is just– | 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[04:05] | it’s getting out of hand. | 事情有点太出格了 |
[04:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:12] | Just a little stressed. | 我只是太紧张了 |
[04:13] | I know. I’m sorry. I’m sure I’m not helping. | 抱歉 我又让你操心了 |
[04:20] | Yeah, you feel a little warm. | 你额头有点热 |
[04:22] | That’s because I’m angry. | 那是因为我在生气 |
[04:24] | Here’s the license plate to the truck. | 这是那辆卡车的车牌号 |
[04:26] | I thought we should call Trubel and give it to her. | 我们应该打电话给麻烦鬼 让她查查 |
[04:29] | At least one of us wasn’t being stupid. | 还好你没有失去理智 |
[04:39] | Do you need any help with the kids? | 你需要找人帮忙看孩子吗 |
[04:41] | We can manage. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:42] | Let’s get you to bed. | 我们去睡觉吧 |
[04:56] | Congratulations on this victory. | 恭喜你啊 |
[04:59] | I obviously wouldn’t be here without you. | 如果没有你 我也赢不了 |
[05:01] | No, but you won the election legitimately. | 是啊 但是这场胜利是你的 |
[05:05] | I won. Let’s just leave it at that. | 我赢了就够了 别的不多说 |
[05:08] | It’s politics. Nothing’s ever what it seems. | 这可是政治 没有什么是表面上那么简单 |
[05:12] | But this is just the first step. | 这只是我们的第一步 |
[05:13] | Now we need your new life with Adalind to work | 如果我们还想往上走 |
[05:16] | if we’re going to move forward. | 你和爱达玲必须好好生活 |
[05:18] | It’s not entirely up to me. | 这可不完全取决于我 |
[05:20] | Would you mind if I talked to her? | 你介意我跟她谈谈吗 |
[05:23] | Would it matter if I did? | 我介意又能怎样呢 |
[05:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:34] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[05:35] | – You were very good tonight. – We love you. | -你今晚的表现太棒了 -我们爱你 |
[05:39] | Good night, Mommy. Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 妈妈 晚安 爸爸 |
[06:08] | So, Mr. Mayor, how does it feel? | 市长先生 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:11] | Sudden. | 很突然 |
[06:13] | And somehow well deserved. | 又觉得当之无愧 |
[06:15] | Nothing like standing | 一点也不像是 |
[06:16] | on a dead guy’s shoulders to get there. | 踩着死人的肩膀过来的人 |
[06:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:32] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[06:35] | I just… | 我只是 |
[07:44] | No! | 不 |
[07:50] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你哪根筋不对 |
[07:52] | Don’t you see what’s going on? | 你没看出来吗 |
[07:54] | – I thought I did. – You moron! | -我觉得我看出来了 -你真蠢 |
[07:55] | It’s our daughter. | 是咱们女儿干的 |
[07:57] | She’s the one doing this, not us! | 她给我们施了法 |
[07:58] | What are you talking about? Diana? | 你在说什么 戴安娜吗 |
[07:59] | Oh, God, do you really think | 你还真的以为 |
[08:01] | that I just all of a sudden decided | 我突然觉得 |
[08:02] | you were the hottest guy on Earth | 你是世界上最帅的男人 |
[08:03] | and couldn’t wait to take my clothes off | 然后我迫不及待地想脱光了自己 |
[08:05] | and hop into bed with you? | 跟你上床 |
[08:06] | Well, I am the new mayor. | 我可是新任市长 |
[08:09] | I didn’t vote for you. | 我可没给你投票 |
[08:10] | You may not want to be here, but you are. | 也许你不想在这里 可是你已经来了 |
[08:13] | You better get used to it, | 你还是尽快习惯吧 |
[08:14] | because this is a position you can’t quit. | 因为市长夫人可不是说不当就不当的 |
[08:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[08:46] | – Are there detectives here? – Yes, sir, inside. | -警察来了吗 -是的 在里面 |
[08:48] | But they’re in the middle of the investigation. | 但是他们在调查案件 |
[08:50] | Well, this is my house. | 这可是我家 |
[08:52] | They’re definitely gonna want to talk to you, then. | 那他们肯定想跟你谈谈 |
[08:53] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[09:08] | I’ve never seen these guys before. | 我没见过这些人 |
[09:15] | I have. | 我见过 |
[09:19] | Sorry, I’m in a hurry. | 抱歉 我赶时间 |
[09:22] | – What? – These guys are Black Claw. | -什么 -这些人是暗爪 |
[09:24] | – How do you know that? – They were following me. | -你怎么知道 -他们之前在跟踪我 |
[09:27] | – When? – Last night. | -什么时候 -昨晚 |
[09:28] | – You did this? – I didn’t have a choice. | -是你做的 -我没有选择 |
[09:31] | I was on my way to HW. Somebody’s setting you up. | 我正在去HW的路上 有人要陷害你 |
[09:37] | Who let you in? | 谁让你们进来的 |
[09:38] | This is my house. I’m Detective Griffin. | 这是我家 我是格里芬警探 |
[09:41] | Detective Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德警探 |
[09:42] | We got a call from dispatch, thought it was a mistake. | 我们接到了指挥中心的电话 以为是弄错了 |
[09:44] | Boyd Baribeau, North Precinct. | 我是北部分局的伯伊德·巴立波 |
[09:47] | This is Kate Masters. | 这是凯特·马斯特斯 |
[09:48] | Want to tell us what two dead guys | 你想说说看为什么这些死人 |
[09:49] | are doing in your living room? | 会在你家客厅吗 |
[09:50] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[09:53] | He couldn’t have done this. | 这不是他干的 |
[09:54] | He’s been with me most of the night. | 他今晚大部分时间都跟我在一起 |
[09:56] | Most of the night might not be enough. | 大部分时间也不能说明什么 |
[09:58] | You sound like you know what happened here. | 听起来 你好像知道这里发生了什么 |
[09:59] | If these two guys were killed here, | 如果他们是在这里被人杀害的 |
[10:01] | there would be blood all over the floor. | 那应该到处都是血迹才对 |
[10:03] | – We have a witness. – Who? | -我们有证人 -谁啊 |
[10:05] | Neighbor. Called 911. | 邻居报的警 |
[10:07] | Reported a gunshot and yelling earlier tonight. | 她说今晚早些时候听到了枪声和尖叫 |
[10:09] | And described an African-American male– | 她还说看见了一名黑人男性 |
[10:11] | 40s, about 6 foot tall, | 40岁 身高182左右 |
[10:13] | positively identified as Police Detective Hank Griffin, | 看上去很像汉克·格里芬警探 |
[10:16] | running out of the house at about 10:00 this evening. | 在晚上十点从家里跑出去 |
[10:18] | – Well, they’re wrong. – What neighbor told you that? | -邻居肯定是看错了 -哪个邻居告诉你的 |
[10:20] | A Mrs. Miller. Lives across the street. | 一位米勒太太 住在街对面 |
[10:22] | You know how this works. | 你知道程序的 |
[10:23] | We’re gonna have to take you in for questioning. | 我们得把你带去审问 |
[10:25] | We’ll clear this thing up. | 把事情调查清楚 |
[10:26] | So anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的一切都会被当成呈堂证供 |
[10:29] | We’re gonna need your badge and gun. | 我们要收走你的警徽和枪 |
[10:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 我必须得请你离开了 |
[10:48] | These bodies were dumped here. | 这些尸体是被弃尸在这的 |
[10:50] | I don’t want to have to explain | 我不想被迫解释 |
[10:51] | how a police detective contaminated a crime scene. | 一名警探是怎样污染了现场的 |
[10:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:17] | Wu, sorry to wake you up. We’ve got a problem. | 吴 很抱歉吵醒你 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[11:20] | Meet me at the precinct. | 局里见 |
[11:23] | I’ll tell you when I get there. | 等我到了再和你细说 |
[11:25] | Be there in 15. | 我15分钟后到 |
[11:29] | Conrad Bonaparte. | 康拉德·波拿巴 |
[11:30] | Very little we know about him, | 我们对他知之甚少 |
[11:32] | and what we do know is not very helpful. | 而我们对其有限的了解都不是太有用 |
[11:34] | He’s in his 40s, maybe 50s. | 他大约40来岁 也可能是50多岁 |
[11:36] | He lives in Prague, Paris, Macau, | 他的住址包括布拉格 巴黎 澳门 |
[11:38] | you take your pick. | 任君选择 |
[11:39] | And he’s either from Morocco, Egypt, | 他的家乡可能是摩洛哥 埃及 |
[11:40] | 格林生物种类: 未知 出生日期: 未知 已知化名: 无 | |
[11:41] | Budapest, or Iran. | 布达佩斯 或伊朗 |
[11:43] | So we know nothing of value. | 所以我们没有任何有价值的信息 |
[11:44] | We do know he’s a very bad man. | 我们知道他是个大坏蛋 |
[11:46] | Got something you should see. | 我这有些东西你们该来看看 |
[11:48] | This is the laptop Nick brought in. | 这是尼克带来的笔记本电脑 |
[11:50] | Belongs to Tony Talamonti, | 是托尼·塔拉蒙蒂的 |
[11:52] | the guy who stole Hank’s phone. | 就是偷汉克手机的那个人 |
[11:54] | We know Black Claw is watching everybody. | 我们知道暗爪在监视所有人 |
[11:56] | But now they’re making sure everybody has them. | 但如今他们却到处传播他们所获取的信息 |
[11:59] | Every single one of these photos was shared over the Internet. | 这里每一张照片都被发布在网上了 |
[12:01] | This is more than just surveillance. | 这可不仅仅是监视了啊 |
[12:05] | – It’s Monroe. – Take it. | -是门罗 -接吧 |
[12:07] | Monroe, I’m with Eve and Meisner. | 门罗 我和伊芙还有梅森尔在一起 |
[12:08] | – You’re on speaker. – Yeah, that’s great. | -我开了免提 -太好了 |
[12:11] | I didn’t even know if I’d get you. | 我之前都不确定我能不能找得到你 |
[12:12] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah, no– | -你没事吧 -没事… |
[12:14] | I just had a little confrontation | 我只是刚刚和驻扎在我屋外的 |
[12:15] | with the, um, Black Claw guys stationed outside my house. | 暗爪的人稍微对峙了一下 |
[12:19] | – You need clean-up? – No, no. | -你是需要善后吗 -不是 不是 |
[12:22] | I didn’t go that far, not that I didn’t want to. | 还没到那一步 倒不是说我不想来着 |
[12:24] | But, uh, look, Rosalee got their license plate. | 但是 罗莎莉记下了他们的车牌号 |
[12:27] | Give it to us. | 报给我们 |
[12:28] | Okay, it’s Oregon plates– 483WHF. | 好的 是俄勒冈州的车牌483WHF |
[12:32] | They still out there? | 他们还在外面吗 |
[12:32] | No, no, they took off when I, you know, | 不在了 我出去和他们稍微聊了聊后 |
[12:34] | went out to have a little chat. | 他们就离开了 |
[12:36] | I just thought you should have this. | 我就是想着该把这个车牌告诉你们 |
[12:38] | Plus, next time I see them, | 而且 我下次见到他们的时候 |
[12:39] | I’d like to address them by their first names. | 我希望能对他们直呼其名 |
[12:41] | We’ll let you know what we find out. | 我们有什么发现会告诉你的 |
[12:43] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[12:45] | It’s in our system. | 车牌在我们的系统里 |
[12:46] | Truck is registered to 521 Skyline Drive. | 这辆卡车被注册在天际路521号 |
[12:48] | It’s the same address we got off the Black Claw operatives | 我们就是在那里摆脱了那些 |
[12:50] | we killed in Nevada. | 后来在内华达被我们干掉的暗爪特工的 |
[12:51] | 姓名: 埃米利奥·昆塔纳 格林生物种类: 猎犬怪 已知化名: 无 | |
[12:53] | Map it. | 显示地图 |
[12:57] | Find out everything about it | 找出关于那里的一切信息 |
[12:58] | and what’s around it. | 以及周边有什么 |
[13:00] | Then we go see ’em. | 然后我们到现场看看 |
[13:11] | Why aren’t you asleep? | 你怎么还没睡呢 |
[13:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:28] | Maybe this is why you’re not asleep. | 也许你是因为这个才没睡 |
[13:33] | How come you and Daddy don’t like each other? | 为什么你和爸爸都不喜欢对方呢 |
[13:37] | Well, we haven’t spent a lot of time together. | 我们待在一起的时间不长 |
[13:40] | And sometimes that makes people not know each other very well. | 有时这会让彼此之间的了解不够深 |
[13:44] | But you can’t push people together, | 但你不能强迫两个人在一起 |
[13:46] | especially not a mommy and daddy. | 特别是不能强迫妈妈和爸爸 |
[13:48] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[13:51] | I don’t like Rachel. | 我不喜欢瑞秋 |
[13:53] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:54] | Because she likes Daddy. | 因为她喜欢爸爸 |
[13:57] | That’s not something you have to worry about. | 那不是你该操心的事儿 |
[13:59] | Now, it’s been a long day, | 今天是很漫长的一天 |
[14:01] | and you need to get some sleep, okay? | 你得好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[14:03] | Will you stay with me? | 你会留下来陪我吗 |
[14:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:17] | Just so you don’t feel guilty, I wasn’t sleeping anyway. | 你别觉得愧疚 反正我刚刚也没在睡 |
[14:20] | What’s the problem? | 出什么事了 |
[14:21] | Somebody dumped two bodies at Hank’s house. | 有人在汉克家里抛了两具尸体 |
[14:24] | What? Who killed ’em? | 什么 人是谁杀的 |
[14:26] | I did. Why is not important right now. | 我杀的 原因不重要 |
[14:28] | But somebody wants Hank to take the fall for it. | 但有人想借此陷害汉克 |
[14:31] | And there’s a witness: | 还有个目击证人 |
[14:32] | Hank’s neighbor, Mrs. Miller. | 汉克的邻居 米勒太太 |
[14:33] | This is her. | 就是她 |
[14:35] | There’s a witness for something he didn’t do that you did? | 有人看见他做了一件其实是你做的事 |
[14:38] | No record. Retired schoolteacher. | 没有犯罪记录 退休教师 |
[14:40] | Been in the same house for 30 years. | 在那栋房子里住了30年了 |
[14:42] | Okay, that makes her sound kind of reliable. | 好吧 这让她听上去挺可靠的 |
[14:43] | Either she’s being forced to lie by Black Claw, | 她要么是被暗爪逼着撒谎 |
[14:46] | or she is Black Claw. | 要么她本身就是暗爪成员 |
[14:47] | Either way, we’re gonna have to talk to her. | 无论是怎样 我们都应该去找她谈谈 |
[15:01] | Get out. | 出来 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | This isn’t right. | 这样可不对 |
[15:11] | You need to answer some questions. | 你得回答一些问题 |
[15:15] | So we’re not doing this by the book. | 所以我们这不是在按规章办事了 |
[15:17] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[15:19] | But I’m sure you’re pretty familiar with that. | 但我猜你对这种情况应该挺熟悉的 |
[15:22] | I guess if you’re gonna shoot– | 我猜假如你想要开枪… |
[15:48] | – We need him alive. – Not for much longer. | -我们需要他活着 -很快就不需要了 |
[15:56] | We’ve got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[16:17] | That’s her car. She should be home. | 那是她的车 她应该在家 |
[16:19] | How do you want to handle this? | 你想怎么处理这件事 |
[16:21] | If she’s Black Claw, | 假如她是暗爪的人 |
[16:22] | she’s gonna know why we’re here. | 她就会知道我们是为什么而来 |
[16:23] | Yeah, but if she’s not Black Claw, | 没错 但假如她不是暗爪的人 |
[16:24] | she may be too scared to talk to us. | 她也许不敢和我们交谈 |
[16:26] | No matter what she is, she’s not innocent. | 无论是哪种情况 她都不无辜 |
[16:28] | She lied. You take the back. | 她撒谎了 你负责后面 |
[16:43] | Nick, back door’s open. | 尼克 后门是开着的 |
[17:15] | House is clear. No Mrs. Miller. | 房子是空的 没有米勒太太 |
[17:18] | I think we should go with the “she was forced to lie” theory. | 我觉得我们应该偏向”她是被逼的”这个猜想了 |
[17:20] | Check the 911 call. | 查下她的报警电话 |
[17:22] | See what phone it was made from and what time. | 看看她是何时何地打的电话 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna talk to the detectives that took her statement. | 我要和接警的警探谈谈 |
[17:27] | If their witness is gone, | 假如他们的证人死了 |
[17:27] | they can’t hold Hank. | 他们就不能拘留汉克了 |
[17:29] | Yep. | 好的 |
[17:32] | I’m glad you came over. | 我很高兴你过来了 |
[17:35] | So am I. | 我也很高兴 |
[17:38] | But you can’t stay the night. | 但你不能留在这里过夜 |
[17:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:42] | I have an image to protect now. | 我现在得维护自身形象 |
[17:49] | I’m gonna miss this. | 我会怀念这段日子的 |
[17:51] | We don’t have to stop. | 我们不必停止 |
[17:56] | I’m afraid we do. | 恐怕不行 |
[17:59] | Adalind needs to understand how important family values are to the Cause. | 爱达玲必须明白家庭观念对我们的事业有多重要 |
[18:03] | Our relationship isn’t helping. | 我们的关系对此并无帮助 |
[18:06] | Well, it’s helping me. | 对我有帮助啊 |
[18:10] | Get out. | 出去 |
[18:29] | Hi. Detective Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[18:31] | I’m looking for Detectives Masters and Baribeau. | 我想找马斯特斯警探和巴立波警探 |
[18:34] | Yeah? You got a problem? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I got a problem. | 没错 我遇到了个问题 |
[18:38] | – Hey, Lieutenant. – Yeah. | -督察 -怎么了 |
[18:39] | Got a Detective Burkhardt over here who’s got a problem. | 这里有位伯克哈德警探遇到了点问题 |
[18:43] | Detective Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德警探 |
[18:46] | What is your problem? | 你遇到了什么问题 |
[18:48] | My problem is a case being handled by Detectives Masters and Baribeau. | 事关一件由马斯特斯警探和巴立波警探接手的案子 |
[18:52] | They brought in my partner, Detective Griffin. | 他们带走了我的搭档 格里芬警探 |
[18:54] | Well, that’s too bad, but… | 那太不幸了 但是… |
[18:57] | I don’t think your partner’s here. | 你的搭档不在这里 |
[18:59] | You’re right, Lieutenant. | 你说得对 督察 |
[19:00] | No Detective Griffin here. | 这里没有什么格里芬警探 |
[19:02] | I feel real sorry for you, Detective Burkhardt. | 我真心为你感到遗憾 伯克哈德警探 |
[19:06] | You must be very frustrated. | 你一定失望极了 |
[19:08] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[19:12] | You’re in the wrong place, Grimm. | 你来错地方了 格林 |
[19:14] | No one’s gonna help you here. | 这里没人会帮你 |
[19:16] | Where’s my partner? | 我的搭档在哪里 |
[19:17] | Got a problem, Lieutenant? | 遇上麻烦了吗 督察 |
[19:18] | No, I got a Grimm asking for help. | 没有 只不过是有个格林来寻求帮助 |
[19:24] | Maybe you haven’t heard. We got ourselves a new mayor. | 也许你还不知道 我们选了个新市长 |
[19:27] | Things are changing around here. | 情况正在改变 |
[19:29] | And they already have. | 已经和以往不一样了 |
[19:33] | Go ahead. Let’s see what you got. | 动手吧 让我们见识下你有什么能耐 |
[19:41] | Maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 |
[19:52] | How much longer do we have to wait? | 我们还得等多久 |
[19:54] | If I knew, I’d tell you. | 假如我知道 我会告诉你的 |
[19:56] | Why isn’t he here? | 他为什么没来 |
[19:57] | If I knew, I’d tell you. | 假如我知道 我会告诉你的 |
[20:01] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[20:02] | I’m not calling him. | 我不会给他打电话的 |
[20:04] | If you want to call him, go ahead. | 假如你想给他打电话 请便 |
[20:05] | – I don’t like waiting. – Neither do I. | -我不喜欢等 -我也不喜欢 |
[20:08] | We should just kill him and get the hell out of here. | 我们应该直接杀了他然后走人 |
[20:11] | Your partner killed two of our people. | 你的搭档杀了两个我们的人 |
[20:13] | You don’t think there’s consequences for something like that? | 你觉得那种行为不会有什么后果吗 |
[20:15] | I believe in consequences… for everybody. | 我相信种什么因得什么果 人人皆如此 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:22] | And you’re gonna be first. | 而你会是第一个受因果的人 |
[20:33] | – Something doesn’t feel right. – Then call him. | -事情有点不对劲 -那就打电话给他 |
[20:44] | I’m telling you, something’s not right here. | 我告诉你 事情有些不对劲 |
[20:52] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[20:53] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[20:55] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[21:04] | Adalind, I know you’re not in love with Sean. | 爱达玲 我知道你不爱肖恩 |
[21:08] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我正在尽力 |
[21:10] | I don’t believe you are. | 我不信你尽力了 |
[21:11] | Well, you’re not a woman. | 你又不是女人 |
[21:13] | I’m not asking you to be in love. | 我不是在要求你爱上他 |
[21:15] | Then what are you asking me? | 那你在要求我什么 |
[21:17] | I want you to think about the children, | 我想要你想想孩子们 |
[21:19] | about how important their future is. | 想想他们的未来是有多重要 |
[21:21] | If I wasn’t thinking about what’s best for my children, | 要不是为了我的孩子们着想 |
[21:24] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会在这里了 |
[21:25] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[21:27] | Sean just isn’t my type. | 肖恩只是不是我的菜而已 |
[21:30] | And, unfortunately, that’s not gonna change. | 而且很不幸 这一点是不会改变的 |
[21:36] | Adalind… | 爱达玲… |
[21:40] | You need to know something about me. | 关于我 你需要知道一些事 |
[21:43] | I’m not like Sean. | 我和肖恩不一样 |
[21:45] | There is more to me than that. | 我的能耐比他大多了 |
[21:58] | We need to understand each other on a deeper level. | 我们需要更加了解对方 |
[22:08] | And if you’re going to be stubborn about it… | 假如你继续在这件事上固执己见… |
[22:16] | then you should look like what you are. | 那你就得以这样的面貌示人 |
[22:32] | Now, is this really how you want your children to see you? | 你真的想让你的孩子们看见你这个样子吗 |
[22:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:54] | That hurt… | 好疼 |
[22:56] | a lot. | 非常 |
[22:57] | Sometimes a point has to be made. | 有时我们必须要表个态 |
[23:00] | But we’re not asking you to do this for nothing. | 但我们并不是要求你平白付出 |
[23:06] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:08] | A wedding ring. | 婚戒 |
[23:10] | You are a princess, and Sean will be your prince. | 你是公主 而肖恩会成为你的王子 |
[23:13] | People love a fairy tale. | 人人都爱童话故事 |
[23:18] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[23:20] | Oh, one more thing… | 还有一件事… |
[23:24] | do not take this ring off, | 别把戒指摘下来 |
[23:27] | because it will be extremely painful… | 因为会很痛苦… |
[23:30] | for your children. | 对于你的孩子们而言 |
[23:35] | It’s very nice. | 很好看 |
[23:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:41] | You’re most welcome. | 不必客气 |
[23:49] | – You check the 911 call? – Yep. | -你查过那个报警电话了吗 -查过了 |
[23:51] | It took a while, | 花了点时间 |
[23:51] | because I had to check every call for a ten-hour period, | 因为我必须查10点的每一通来电 |
[23:53] | only to find out no call was made. | 结果却发现根本没人打过电话 |
[23:56] | No 911 call came in from Mrs. Miller? | 米勒太太没打电话报警吗 |
[23:58] | Or from anyone else. | 根本没人打电话报警 |
[23:59] | There were no crimes reported on Hank’s street at all. | 汉克家附近完全没有上报过任何罪案 |
[24:03] | What’d you get? | 你有什么发现 |
[24:05] | The detectives who took Hank are Black Claw. | 带走汉克的警探是暗爪的人 |
[24:08] | How’d you find that out? | 你怎么发现的 |
[24:09] | I just got back from the precinct. | 我刚去过那边的警察局 |
[24:10] | Almost every cop I saw was Wesen. | 我看到的每一个警察几乎全是格林生物 |
[24:12] | What? | 什么 |
[24:13] | And they all knew I was a Grimm. | 他们也都知道我是格林 |
[24:15] | And they’re holding Hank there? | 他们把汉克扣押在那里吗 |
[24:16] | They said he’s not there. I don’t know where he is. | 他们说他不在那里 我不知道他的下落 |
[24:19] | Even if he is, I can’t get to him, at least not alone. | 就算他在那里 我一个人也救不了他 |
[24:23] | Check and see if they booked him. | 查查他们是否将他记录在案了 |
[24:24] | If they did, he’ll be in the system. | 如果他们这么做 系统里会有他的资料 |
[24:29] | Nope, nothing. | 完全没有发现 |
[24:31] | They haven’t filed any paperwork, | 他们没有呈交任何文件 |
[24:32] | so whatever they’re up to, it’s not by the book. | 不管有什么目的 他们都没有按规矩办事 |
[24:35] | These guys are Black Claw. | 他们是暗爪的人 |
[24:37] | The charge is bogus, and they know it. | 指控是伪造的 他们早就知道 |
[24:39] | I doubt they even took him in. | 我怀疑他们根本没带他去警局 |
[24:41] | Then how are we gonna find him? | 那我们要怎么找他 |
[24:44] | Do we still have the guy who Hank brought in for the B&E? | 那个因非法入侵被汉克逮捕的人还扣押着吗 |
[24:47] | Tony Talamonti, yeah. He’s still in holding. | 托尼·塔拉蒙蒂 还扣押在这里 |
[24:49] | He’s Black Claw. | 他是暗爪的人 |
[24:50] | He’s got to be connected to this. | 他肯定和这件事有关系 |
[24:51] | He’s got to know something. | 他肯定知道些什么 |
[24:52] | Yeah, well, he already knows I’m a Grimm. | 但是他已经知道我是格林了 |
[24:54] | So you can’t just scare it out of him. | 所以光恐吓是没用的 |
[24:57] | No. | 没错 |
[24:58] | We need someone who he knows has a real reason to kill him. | 我们需要一个他深知有理由会干掉他的人 |
[25:04] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[25:05] | You have any customers? | 你们有客人吗 |
[25:06] | Not at the moment. What’s up? | 现在没有 什么事 |
[25:12] | Black Claw has Hank. | 暗爪把汉克抓走了 |
[25:13] | – What? – No! | -什么 -不 |
[25:14] | We’re trying to figure out where they have him. | 我们正在想办法查找他的下落 |
[25:16] | We’ve got a guy who I think might know. | 我们查到一个人 我认为他有可能知道 |
[25:17] | – Who? – Tony. | -谁 -托尼 |
[25:19] | – Tony. – Tony. | -托尼 -托尼 |
[25:20] | We still have him in custody. | 他还被我们扣押着 |
[25:22] | He stole Hank’s cell phone, | 他偷了汉克的手机 |
[25:23] | so we know he was assigned to Hank. | 所以我们知道他是被派去盯着汉克的 |
[25:24] | – I’ll get it out of him. – But you can’t kill him. | -我会逼他招供的 -但是你不能杀了他 |
[25:28] | He just has to believe you will. | 只要让他相信你会就行了 |
[25:30] | I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. | 这不成问题 |
[25:32] | I want you to go in first. | 我想你先进去 |
[25:33] | I want you to identify him | 我想你确认 |
[25:34] | as the guy who attacked you in this shop. | 他就是在店里袭击你的人 |
[25:36] | – No! – I can do that. | -不 -这我能行 |
[25:37] | – Why? – You’re her husband. | -为什么 – 你是她丈夫 |
[25:39] | He attacked your wife. | 他袭击了你妻子 |
[25:40] | I want him to know this is personal. | 我要他知道这是私人恩怨 |
[25:42] | Oh, it’s personal. | 这就是私人恩怨 |
[25:44] | – When do you want to do it? – Now. | -你想什么时候开始 -现在 |
[25:58] | I got nothing to say. | 我无可奉告 |
[25:59] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道 |
[26:01] | So what are we gonna do? Stare at each other? | 那我们要干嘛 彼此对视吗 |
[26:03] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[26:07] | Two detectives took my partner. | 两名警探带走了我的搭档 |
[26:11] | You mean the guy that arrested me? | 你是说逮捕我的那个吗 |
[26:13] | Gee, I’m really sorry to hear that. | 天呐 听到这消息我真的很难过 |
[26:16] | Where did they take him? | 他们带他去哪了 |
[26:19] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:20] | How’d you hurt your hand, Tony? | 你的手是怎么受伤的 托尼 |
[26:21] | – Tripped. – Over a Hexenbiest? | -绊倒时伤到的 -被巫女绊倒的吗 |
[26:26] | Pretty, blonde, about this tall? | 漂亮 金发 大概这么高的巫女吗 |
[26:28] | I bet you were feeling pretty tough at the time. | 我猜你当时一定觉得自己很厉害 |
[26:30] | Where’d they take Hank, Tony? | 他们把汉克带去哪里了 托尼 |
[26:32] | Let me think, uh… | 让我想想 |
[26:34] | Barbados. | 巴巴多斯 |
[26:42] | – Is this the guy who hit you? – Yeah, that’s him. | -打你的人是他吗 -没错 就是他 |
[26:45] | Well, look what happened to me! | 瞧瞧我都伤成什么样了 |
[26:47] | If you know where Hank is, tell them. | 如果你知道汉克的下落 告诉他们 |
[26:50] | You’re still so pretty, Rosie, | 你还是这么漂亮啊 罗莎 |
[26:53] | especially when you’re upset. | 特别是在你生气的时候 |
[26:58] | It’s all right. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 别这样 没事的 |
[27:01] | So, Tony… | 托尼 |
[27:05] | I guess we’ll be adding an assault. | 看来我们要多加一项侵犯人身罪 |
[27:07] | Yeah, sure, just add it to my list. | 来吧 加在我的记录上吧 |
[27:10] | It’s not your assault. | 不是你犯的侵犯人身罪 |
[27:14] | I’m not sure if you’ve met Rosalee’s husband. | 我想你还没见过罗莎莉的丈夫吧 |
[27:18] | Monroe, Tony. | 门罗 这是托尼 |
[27:20] | Tony, Monroe. | 托尼 这是门罗 |
[27:24] | Hey. Hey! What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[27:26] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[27:28] | how nice to finally meet you. | 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[27:34] | No, no. No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[27:48] | How long do we give him? | 要给他多长时间 |
[27:54] | About that long. | 应该差不多了 |
[27:59] | 521 Skyline Drive. | 天际路521号 |
[28:01] | – Thanks. – Oh, no. | -谢谢 -不 |
[28:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才是 |
[28:10] | What do we do with the address? | 我们要拿这个地址怎么办 |
[28:12] | This is Black Claw. | 这是暗爪 |
[28:13] | I can’t do this alone. | 我不能一个人去 |
[28:15] | Gonna take it to HW. | 要把地址带去给HW |
[28:16] | – Mr. Mayor. – Thank you. | -市长先生 -谢谢大家 |
[28:19] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜你 长官 |
[28:31] | That son of a bitch. | 真是混蛋 |
[28:33] | Keep an eye on him. Let me know if he leaves. | 盯着他 他走了通知我 |
[28:36] | Yep. | 好 |
[28:43] | 521 Skyline Drive, we know it. | 我们知道天际路521号 |
[28:45] | – How? – We got the address | -怎么会 -我们在内华达 |
[28:47] | off one of the Black Claw we killed in Nevada. | 杀了其中一名暗爪的人时得知的 |
[28:48] | And it’s the same address registered | 停在门罗家门外的那辆车 |
[28:49] | to the truck parked outside Monroe’s house. | 就是登记在同一个地址下 |
[28:51] | The property is rural– five acres, two-story house/ | 那栋房子在乡下 两万多平方米 两层楼 |
[28:54] | three points of entry– front, south side, and the back. | 三个入口 前门 南门和后门 |
[28:57] | If that’s where they’ve got Hank, | 如果汉克被他们抓到了那里 |
[28:58] | you have to be very careful. | 那你们必须非常小心 |
[28:59] | Just give me Trubel and Eve. | 让我带麻烦鬼和伊芙一起去 |
[29:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:24] | What do you guys hope to do here? | 你们想在这里做什么 |
[29:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:27] | You think kidnapping me is going to get you | 你们认为绑架我能让你们得到 |
[29:29] | some kind of freedom you didn’t have. | 以前得不到的自由吗 |
[29:31] | You know what’s going on. You work with a Grimm. | 你了解情况 你跟格林一起共事 |
[29:34] | I know the cost of whatever you get out of this | 我知道你们会为这件事 |
[29:36] | is gonna be very high. | 付出巨大的代价 |
[29:37] | You’re not Wesen. You’ll never understand. | 你不是格林生物 你永远不会明白的 |
[29:40] | I wonder if you do. | 我怀疑你们是否明白 |
[29:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:48] | Back off. | 退后 |
[30:36] | I-I don’t think Bonaparte’s coming. | 我觉得波拿巴不会来了 |
[30:40] | What does he want with this guy anyway? | 他到底抓他来干什么 |
[30:43] | He’s the Grimm’s partner. | 他是格林的搭档 |
[30:45] | He knows a lot. | 他知道的事不少 |
[30:46] | If what he knows is so damn valuable, | 如果他知道的事情非常重要 |
[30:49] | why aren’t we getting it out of him? | 为什么不让我们来逼他开口呢 |
[30:50] | I’m guessing he doesn’t trust you with what I know. | 我猜他不信任们 不想你们知道我所知道的事 |
[30:53] | Your partner’s one of us. | 你的搭档是我们的人 |
[30:55] | What makes you think that he won’t switch sides | 你凭什么认为当他知道谁将赢得这场大战时 |
[30:58] | when he realizes who’s going to win this? | 他不会改变立场呢 |
[31:19] | Is there anyone else here? | 这里还有其他人吗 |
[31:21] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[31:24] | There’s only two? | 只有两个人吗 |
[31:25] | There’s another one back here. | 后面还有一个 |
[31:33] | She was already dead when I came through. | 我进来的时候 她已经死了 |
[31:38] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[31:40] | That’s my neighbor Mrs. Miller. | 她是我的邻居米勒太太 |
[31:41] | The witness? | 那个目击证人吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah. They got to her. | 是的 他们杀了她 |
[31:45] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这样说不通 |
[31:47] | We got the same address from three different sources, | 我们从三个不同的渠道得到同一个地址 |
[31:50] | and there were only two people here guarding Hank. | 但是却只有两个人看守汉克 |
[31:52] | Yeah. You’re still alive. Why didn’t they kill you? | 你还活着 他们为什么没杀你 |
[31:55] | They were waiting for somebody. | 他们在等人 |
[31:56] | Who was never gonna come. | 在等一个根本不会来的人 |
[31:58] | They were getting rid of us. | 他们是在调虎离山 |
[32:00] | We’re in the wrong place. | 我们来错地方了 |
[33:33] | Go ahead. | 接吧 |
[33:36] | Answer it. | 接电话吧 |
[33:40] | You might want to tell them what happened. | 你或许想告诉他们发生了什么事 |
[33:45] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[33:46] | – Are we too late? – Yes. Don’t come back. | -我们赶不及了吗 -是的 别回来 |
[33:48] | – Are you safe? – No. | -你安全吗 -不安全 |
[33:51] | I’m with Sean Renard. I think he wants to kill me. | 我和肖恩·雷纳德在一起 我想他要杀我 |
[33:53] | No! | 不 |
[33:59] | You chose the wrong side, Sean. | 你选错了立场 肖恩 |
[34:02] | I never choose sides. | 我从来不选择立场 |
[34:04] | You shouldn’t either. | 你也不该选 |
[34:09] | Doesn’t have to end here. | 不必终结于此 |
[34:11] | Black Claw’s Wesen only. | 暗爪只有格林生物 |
[34:14] | For you, I think we’d make an exception. | 为了你 我想我们会破例一次 |
[34:16] | There are no exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[34:30] | – That’s enough. – Stay out of it! | -住手 -别插手 |
[34:46] | I said that’s enough! | 我说住手 |
[35:18] | You are compassionate. | 你真有同情心 |
[35:21] | And that’s dangerous for all of us. | 这样会危害到我们所有的人 |
[35:33] | This effectively eliminates whatever presence | 这样有效地消根除了哈德良城墙 |
[35:36] | Hadrian’s Wall had in this area. | 在这个地区的势力 |
[35:38] | That’s incredible. | 真是太好了 |
[35:40] | Well, Rachel, you had a big part in the success. | 瑞秋 由于你的贡献 我们才取得了成功 |
[35:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:45] | I don’t think it could have gone much better than it did. | 我觉得这样已经是最好了 |
[35:48] | Except maybe for the Grimms. | 也许除了格林 |
[35:51] | We have plans for the Grimms and all their friends. | 我们对格林和他的朋友已有安排 |
[35:55] | But I’m more concerned about Adalind. | 但我更担心的是爱达玲 |
[35:59] | She’s a Hexenbiest. She’ll come around. | 她是巫女 她会想通的 |
[36:03] | I’ll keep my eye on her. | 我会看着她 |
[36:04] | And Renard? | 那雷纳德呢 |
[36:06] | I have no problem with that. | 他那边没问题 |
[36:08] | I’d like you to spend more time with Diana. | 我想你多陪陪戴安娜 |
[36:11] | I think it would be a good idea | 如果你们俩亲近些 |
[36:13] | if the two of you get closer. | 我觉得会很好 |
[36:16] | Well, that shouldn’t be hard. | 这应该不难 |
[36:18] | Kids love me. | 小孩子都喜欢我 |
[36:34] | This is bad. | 大事不妙 |
[36:41] | How did they know HW was here? | 他们怎么知道HW在这里 |
[36:44] | – Zuri. – What? | -是茹里 -什么 |
[36:46] | They knew we would bring her here. | 他们知道我们会带她来这里 |
[36:48] | We were all set up. | 我们被人算计了 |
[36:49] | Then why didn’t they attack us when we were here? | 那我们没走的时候 他们为什么不袭击我们 |
[36:52] | They were afraid of Eve. | 他们害怕伊芙 |
[36:54] | They wanted to get her out of the way. | 他们想调虎离山 |
[36:57] | I should have seen this coming. | 我应该料到他们有这一招 |
[37:24] | I thought Meisner was Renard’s friend. | 梅森尔不是雷纳德的朋友吗 |
[37:26] | Why would he do this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[37:28] | Sean Renard has no friends. | 肖恩·雷纳德没有朋友 |
[37:34] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[37:36] | HW’s dead in Portland. | HW在波特兰已经不存在了 |
[37:40] | There’s no one to fight Black Claw here but us. | 除了我们 没人抗击暗爪了 |
[37:44] | Well, if there’s anything important, take it. | 带走一切重要的东西 |
[37:46] | Meet me back at my place. Drive separately. | 去我那里会合 大家分头开车走 |
[37:49] | Make sure you’re not followed. | 小心别被跟踪 |
[38:33] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[38:34] | Leave us alone. | 离我们远点 |
[38:36] | I don’t think you– | 我觉得你 |
[38:38] | They’re my mommy and daddy, not yours. | 他们是我的爸爸妈妈 不是你的 |
[38:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:46] | Diana! | 戴安娜 |
[38:47] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[38:50] | Please, honey. | 求求你了 宝贝 |
[38:52] | Help! Somebody! Diana, stop! | 救命 戴安娜 住手 |
[38:56] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[38:58] | I want to show you something. | 我想让你看点东西 |
[39:09] | Diana, what – what are you doing? | 戴安娜 你在做什么 |
[39:17] | Diana, stop it. | 戴安娜 住手 |
[39:23] | She won’t take Daddy away anymore. | 她不会再占着爸爸了 |
[39:52] | You’re not gonna do anything stupid, are you? | 你不会做傻事的 对吗 |
[39:54] | Hank. What the hell happened? | 汉克 到底发生什么事了 |
[39:57] | Too much. | 太多事 |
[39:58] | What? | 是什么 |
[39:59] | Cheers. Bye-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[40:03] | Nick, think about it. | 尼克 冷静想一下 |
[40:05] | I have. | 想过了 |
[40:15] | Meisner’s dead. | 梅森尔死了 |
[40:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:19] | How did that happen? | 怎么死的 |
[40:21] | A coward shot him. | 一个懦夫枪杀了他 |
[40:24] | You think you’re gonna get away with this? | 你觉得你能侥幸逃脱这件事吗 |
[40:26] | Oh, come on, Nick. | 得了吧 尼克 |
[40:28] | Do you really want to tally up the dead? | 你确定要清点死亡人数吗 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:36] | Let’s start with you. | 就从你开始吧 |
[40:50] | It’s locked! | 门锁上了 |
[40:51] | Captain! Nick! | 队长 尼克 |
[41:26] | – Captain, no! – It’s over! | -队长 住手 -别打了 |
[41:37] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[41:44] | They can’t do this. | 他们不能这么做 |
[41:46] | We can’t help him if we’re in the cell right next to him. | 如果我们也被关进去就帮不了他了 |
[41:51] | They will kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |