时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s powerful, | 它很强大 |
[00:03] | but we don’t know where that power comes from. | 但我们不清楚这到底是怎么回事 |
[00:07] | – What is it? – I didn’t want to put it back. | -怎么了 -我不想把它放回去 |
[00:09] | – Why? – I felt like I needed it. | -为什么 -感觉就像是我需要它 |
[00:12] | – Do you? – Well, it saved my life. | -那你需要吗 -它救过我的命 |
[00:14] | And mine. | 也救过我的 |
[00:16] | I suppose you want your old job back. | 我猜你是想要回你的工作 |
[00:17] | – Wu and Hank, too. – Sure, anything else. | -还有吴和汉克 -没问题 还有吗 |
[00:20] | I raise my son. | 我的儿子我来抚养 |
[00:21] | I raise my daughter. | 我的女儿我来抚养 |
[00:22] | And Adalind comes with me. | 爱达玲要跟我走 |
[00:24] | You’re not my daddy. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[00:32] | I tried to tell you. You chose the wrong side, Sean. | 我试过告诉你 你选错边了 肖恩 |
[00:43] | “我们的命运已被预言 但神是禁止我们相信这个预言的” | |
[00:56] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[00:58] | Real enough that you’re talking to me. | 真到足够让你跟我对话了 |
[00:59] | No. | 不 |
[01:02] | No, you’re dead. | 不 你已经死了 |
[01:04] | Does that really matter? | 这真的重要吗 |
[01:11] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[01:13] | What do you want? | 你又想干什么 |
[01:14] | I want you to get the hell out of here. | 我想要你滚出这里 |
[01:16] | I’m not gonna make it that easy for you. | 我怎么可能让你这么好过 |
[01:22] | Oh, I’m here. | 我是真的 |
[01:23] | You sure you wanna do this | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[01:24] | so soon after your little tussle with Nick? | 你才刚和尼克打完 |
[01:30] | Go ahead, take it. I’m in no hurry. | 接啊 接电话啊 我不急 |
[01:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:41] | I saw what you did on the news. | 我在新闻里看见你干的好事了 |
[01:43] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[01:44] | Do you know how much time and blood it took | 你知道为了让你当选市长 我们花费了 |
[01:46] | to get you elected mayor? | 多少时间 死了多少人吗 |
[01:47] | That was the Grimm. | 你看到的是那个格林 |
[01:49] | – How? – If you really want to know, | -怎么回事 -假如你真想知道的话 |
[01:51] | it’s an ancient Hexenbiest shapeshifting spell | 那是个古老的巫女变形咒语 |
[01:53] | called the Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester. | 名叫”双生咒” |
[01:56] | You’re a Zauberbiest. You should have known this would happen. | 你是男巫 你该预见会发生这种事的 |
[01:59] | Oh, really? You have a lot of experience with the Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester? | 真的吗 你对双生咒很有心得吗 |
[02:02] | If Bonaparte was still alive, you wouldn’t be. | 如果波拿巴还活着的话 你就死定了 |
[02:04] | Your mistake has cost us more than you know. | 你不知道你的失误给我们造成了多惨重的损失 |
[02:06] | No, my mistake was thinking that you knew | 不 我的失误在于以为你们对自己的所作所为 |
[02:07] | what you were doing. | 心里有数 |
[02:17] | Why did Nick look like Daddy? | 为什么尼克变成了爸爸的样子 |
[02:19] | Uh, it’s complicated. Daddy was in trouble, | 这事很复杂 爸爸遇到麻烦了 |
[02:24] | and… we were trying to help. | 然后…我们试图帮助他 |
[02:28] | Why didn’t you help him? | 你为什么不去帮他 |
[02:29] | – I did. – We all did. | -我帮了 -我们都帮了 |
[02:32] | But…Nick was the one who had to become him so that | 但是…尼克是那个必须得变身成他的人 |
[02:35] | he could do what your daddy couldn’t do when he needed to– | 他可以在你爸爸需要去做某件他做不到的事的时候 |
[02:39] | to…do something he couldn’t really do. | 帮你爸爸把那件事给做了 |
[02:43] | Because, well, you know– | 因为…你懂的… |
[02:45] | Nick. Nick’s here. | 尼克 尼克来了 |
[02:47] | Okay, glad you got those clothes changed so quickly. | 好的 很高兴你这么快就把衣服换了 |
[02:50] | Those are my daddy’s clothes. | 那些是我爸爸的衣服 |
[02:53] | Yeah, I had to borrow them. | 是的 我借了它们一用 |
[02:56] | – Is Daddy okay? – He’s better now. | -爸爸还好吗 -他现在好多了 |
[03:01] | – Are you okay? – I want to see my daddy. | -你还好吗 -我想见我爸爸 |
[03:05] | We’ll see daddy soon, honey, | 我们很快就会见到爸爸了 宝贝 |
[03:07] | but, right now, | 但是 现在 |
[03:08] | we are gonna go and live with Nick and Kelly. | 我们得去和尼克还有凯利住在一起了 |
[03:13] | It’s Kelly’s turn to be with his Daddy now, okay? | 现在轮到凯利和他爸爸在一起了 好吗 |
[03:29] | You have a baby in you. | 你身体里有一个宝宝 |
[03:33] | No, not a baby. | 不对 不是一个宝宝 |
[03:36] | – What? – Oh, God. | -什么 -老天爷啊 |
[03:38] | More than one. | 不止一个 |
[03:41] | I’m guessing we didn’t know this. | 我们大家之前都还不知道吧 |
[03:44] | How many more? | 有多少个 |
[03:45] | I don’t know. Just more. | 我不知道 反正不止一个 |
[03:48] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[03:52] | I think we should be going now. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[03:54] | Yeah, I’ll–I’ll get Kelly. | 对 我…我去抱凯利 |
[03:57] | Come on, honey. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[04:05] | What kind of look was that? | 那是什么表情 |
[04:07] | I don’t know–That was a look. | 那是表情吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah, that was a look. That was a creepy look. | 是啊 她看了我们一眼 瘆人的眼神 |
[04:10] | I mean, am I the only one who thinks that was a creepy look? | 只有我一个人觉得那眼神很瘆人吗 |
[04:12] | – Don’t go there. – I’ve already gone there. | -别想了 -我已经想了 |
[04:14] | “More than one.” | “不止一个” |
[04:58] | 俄勒冈波特兰市 卡桑德拉街604号 | |
[05:05] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[05:09] | Okay, we’re done. | 行了 拍够了 |
[05:10] | No, no, just a couple more. | 不不 再来几张 |
[05:11] | No, no, no, no, please. No more. | 不不不不 拜托 别再拍了 |
[05:12] | You have enough to choose from, don’t you? | 你刚拍的足够你选了 不是吗 |
[05:15] | You’ve got a hundred you took yesterday, | 你昨天 前天 大前天 |
[05:17] | and the day before that and the day before that. | 都拍了上百张了 |
[05:20] | Get that little head down. | 小脑袋躺下去吧 |
[05:24] | I think he feels a little warm. | 我觉得他摸起来有点烫 |
[05:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:27] | – Maybe it’s a fever? – I don’t know. | -也许是发烧了 -不知道 |
[05:30] | I was holding him for a long time. | 我刚刚抱了他这么长时间 感觉不出来了 |
[05:31] | I’m taking his temperature. | 我给他量量体温 |
[05:33] | Just don’t take any pictures of him. | 就别再给他拍照了 |
[05:36] | One day, you’ll thank me | 有朝一日 你会感激我 |
[05:37] | for recording our son’s young life. | 记录下了我们儿子的小时候 |
[05:39] | I don’t think I’ll live long enough to go through | 我觉得我有生之年都翻看不完你拍的 |
[05:40] | all the pictures. | 那些照片了 |
[05:43] | 99.3. | 37.4度 |
[05:45] | If it gets any higher, | 假如温度再往上升 |
[05:46] | you should take him to the doctor in the morning. | 你明早就得带他去看医生了 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:52] | – Going to bed. – Yup, I’ll be right there. | -我上床去了 -好的 我马上就去 |
[05:53] | I’m just gonna upload these photos. | 得先把这些照片上传了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:10] | Is it my turn? | 轮到我去看了吗 |
[06:13] | – I’ll go. – Thank you. | -我去吧 -谢谢 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God, what are you doing? What are you doing? | 天呐 你在干什么 你在干什么 |
[06:34] | Put him down! Put him down! | 把他放下 把他放下 |
[06:36] | Put him down! | 把他放下 |
[06:41] | Haley? | 哈莉 |
[06:47] | Haley, Haley. | 哈莉 哈莉 |
[06:50] | – It took our baby. – What? | -它把我们的宝宝带走了 -什么 |
[06:52] | It took our baby! | 它把我们的宝宝带走了 |
[07:29] | – Home sweet home. – Welcome back. | -可爱的家啊 -欢迎回家 |
[07:33] | I’ve been here before. | 我之前来过这里 |
[07:35] | Right. So I guess you don’t need a tour. | 没错 那我不用带你参观了 |
[07:40] | Where’s my room? | 我房间在哪儿 |
[07:43] | It’s not like Daddy’s place, honey. | 宝贝 这里不比爸爸那儿 |
[07:45] | We’ve got a little less space here. | 空间有点小 |
[07:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:00] | A lot of people died here. | 这里死过很多人 |
[08:07] | I wanna see Daddy. | 我想见爸爸 |
[08:14] | I’ll take you to see him tomorrow, okay? | 我明天带你去 好吗 |
[08:18] | I know it’s hard moving around this much, | 我明白一直搬家很难适应 |
[08:20] | but I’m just trying to keep us together and safe. | 但我只是想确保我们能安全地在一起 |
[08:25] | I’m so proud of the way you’re handling all of this. | 你能适应这么好 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:41] | – Diana’s asleep. – You sure? | -戴安娜睡着了 -你确定 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:47] | She knew Rosalee was gonna have a kid. | 她知道罗莎莉怀孕了 |
[08:50] | She could sense that people died here. | 能感觉到这里死过人 |
[08:53] | She has amazing abilities, ones I don’t understand, | 她天赋异禀 有些甚至我都没见过 |
[08:56] | and I don’t know where they came from. | 也不知道从哪儿来的 |
[08:58] | And Sean doesn’t know either. | 肖恩也不知道 |
[09:01] | We have to protect her. | 我们得好好保护她 |
[09:04] | I know. | 我明白 |
[09:08] | I’m so happy to be back here with you. | 能回到这儿 和你在一起 我很开心 |
[09:11] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[09:16] | I thought I was gonna go crazy without you. | 我以为离开你我会发疯 |
[10:06] | All right, hey! | 回来了 |
[10:08] | Welcome back, guys. | 欢迎回来 伙计们 |
[10:10] | Good to see you. | 很高兴能见到你们 |
[10:11] | – Good to see you. – Thank you so much. | -很高兴能见到你们 -非常感谢 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | – Look at that. – Thank you. | -这是谁来了 -谢谢 |
[10:25] | How’s the Captain taking it so far? | 队长最近有情况吗 |
[10:27] | He hasn’t come out of his office. | 他还没从办公室出来 |
[10:29] | Well, he’s probably waiting for us. | 没准他在等我们 |
[10:31] | Well, let’s not rest on our laurels too long. | 那我们也不能一直满足于这种现状 |
[10:33] | Aw, can’t we bask in our glory a little longer? | 不能再多享受一会儿吗 |
[10:35] | Uh, nope. We got work to do. | 不行 我们还有工作要做 |
[10:37] | We have an attack and kidnapping. | 有个攻击绑架案 |
[10:39] | You three. | 你们仨 |
[10:42] | My office. | 来我办公室 |
[10:45] | I’m guessing this will be the presentation of medals. | 我猜是授予勋章吧 |
[10:54] | Why don’t you close the door? | 把门关上 |
[11:00] | Well, we’ve all made mistakes. | 我们都犯过错 |
[11:03] | That was one hell of an undercover operation | 这场我们共同造成的 |
[11:05] | that “we” pulled off. | 卧底行动 |
[11:06] | Yeah, you looked pretty good on TV. | 你在电视上看起来很棒 |
[11:08] | Yeah, well, you didn’t. | 但你不怎么样 |
[11:09] | People really seemed to like it. | 人们还挺喜欢的 |
[11:11] | I know I did. | 至少我喜欢 |
[11:12] | Sometimes, Captain, you have to sacrifice | 队长 有时候 为了人民的幸福 |
[11:14] | – for the good of the pe… – Shut up. | -你得牺… -闭嘴 |
[11:17] | Let’s get one thing straight here. | 废话少说 |
[11:19] | I’m in charge of this precinct. | 这个警局里我说了算 |
[11:21] | Any of you get out of line again, you will be outta here. | 你们再越界一次 就给我走人 |
[11:25] | So…no medals, then? | 所以 没有奖章吗 |
[11:27] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:37] | Well, I don’t think that was in the spirit of reconciliation. | 我不觉得这是和解的态度 |
[11:44] | You can get out too. | 你也出去 |
[11:46] | I would, if I was here. | 如果我在 我会出去 |
[11:48] | You think I’m scared of you just ’cause you’re– | 你觉得就因为…就因为你死了 |
[11:49] | – cause you’re dead? – Is he talking to himself? | -我就会怕你吗 -他在自言自语吗 |
[11:52] | It looks like it. | 看起来像 |
[11:54] | Maybe he’s on speaker phone. | 可能电话开免提了 |
[11:56] | Aren’t you worried about the fact that you’re | 你不担心你看起来像 |
[11:57] | talking to someone who isn’t even here? | 和空气说话吗 |
[11:59] | Oh, let’s see how here you really are. | 那我来看看你是不是真实存在 |
[12:01] | Whoa, now wait a minute, Sean, that’s hot coffee. | 等一下 肖恩 那可是热咖啡 |
[12:05] | Well, whoever he was talking to | 不管他在和谁说话 |
[12:06] | got him hotter than his coffee. | 那人让他很生气啊 |
[12:09] | Not our problem. Let’s go. | 不关我们的事 我们走 |
[12:12] | Talk about coffee going right through ya. | 热咖啡穿过身体 可不好受啊 |
[12:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[12:16] | Well, my calendar’s pretty open, seeing as how I’m dead. | 反正我已经死了 也没什么事情 |
[12:19] | Look, if this is some kind of revenge haunting, | 如果是来复仇的 |
[12:21] | don’t forget I shot you to put you out of your misery. | 别忘了是我开的枪 你才死的没那么痛苦 |
[12:24] | Oh, thank you for that. Really. | 谢谢你 真心的 |
[12:27] | But don’t forget you betrayed us all. | 但你也别忘了是你背叛了我们 |
[12:29] | It’s the real reason I’m dead. | 所以我才会死 |
[12:30] | No, I gave you an opportunity to join me. | 我给过你机会 让你加入我们 |
[12:33] | Don’t think you cleared that with your friend Bonaparte. | 看来你没和你的朋友波拿巴说清楚 |
[12:36] | All right, I don’t have to listen to any of this. | 够了 我不想再听这些了 |
[12:38] | And, by the way, Bonaparte says hi. | 顺便说一下 波拿巴让我带好 |
[12:44] | Parents were asleep | 爸妈睡着了 |
[12:45] | when they heard the baby crying. | 然后听见他们孩子在哭 |
[12:47] | Mom got up and went to the nursery to find | 妈妈起床去婴儿房 |
[12:49] | her son Auggie in the arms of a monster. | 却发现她的儿子奥吉被一个怪物抱在怀里 |
[12:51] | – She said “Monster.” – According to first officer | -她说的是怪物 -现场的警察 |
[12:54] | on scene she said, quoting now, “Monster.” | 引用了她的话 怪物 |
[12:57] | – So we’re thinking Wesen. – Yes, we are. | -所以现在怀疑是格林生物 -是的 |
[13:01] | What else is new? | 能有点新鲜的吗 |
[13:05] | – Mrs. And Mr. Maler? – Yes. | -马勒尔先生和太太 -是 |
[13:07] | Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这是格里芬警探 |
[13:08] | – Thank God. – Please, you have to do something, my baby– | -感谢上帝 -求你们帮帮我 我的孩子 |
[13:11] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[13:13] | First, just tell us what happened. | 首先 请告诉我们事情的经过 |
[13:16] | Um, we were–we were asleep, and Auggie started crying. | 我们在睡觉 然后奥吉开始哭 |
[13:19] | – About what time was this? – I don’t know–what? | -大概是几点 -我不知道 什么 |
[13:23] | We went to bed about 10:00, 10:30. | 我们大概十点或十点半睡觉 |
[13:26] | I heard Auggie crying about 1:30 in the morning. | 大概凌晨一点半听见奥吉哭 |
[13:27] | We called 911. I mean, don’t you have | 我们报警了 我是说 |
[13:29] | -this information? – Ma’am. | -难道你们没有记录吗 -女士 |
[13:31] | Please. | 请坐 |
[13:33] | Just walk us through what happened. | 请给我们详细讲一下事情的经过 |
[13:35] | Okay, sorry. Um, like I said, | 好 抱歉 就像我说的 |
[13:39] | Auggie was crying, | 奥吉在哭 |
[13:41] | and I went up to go get him. | 我起床去哄他 |
[13:42] | I thought maybe he had a fever, | 我以为他发烧了 |
[13:45] | but when I walked into his room, there was this– | 但当我走进他房间 我发现 |
[13:48] | this man standing over his crib, reaching in. | 有个男人站在他摇篮旁边 正伸手去抱他 |
[13:52] | And when he turned around, he had Auggie, | 他转过身 抱着奥吉 |
[13:54] | but he wasn’t a man. | 但是他不是人 |
[13:55] | – Haley – He wasn’t a man, Paul. | -哈莉 -他不是人 保罗 |
[13:57] | – He wasn’t a man! – Haley, stop it! | -他不是人 -哈莉 别说了 |
[13:59] | – I know what I saw. – You didn’t see this, sir? | -我不知道那是什么 -先生 你没看到 |
[14:01] | It was some kind of monster. | 是某种怪物 |
[14:02] | She doesn’t know what she’s saying right now. | 她这是在胡言乱语 |
[14:04] | With three arms and three eyes. | 三条手臂 三只眼 |
[14:05] | She hit her head. | 她伤到了头 |
[14:07] | When I came into the nursery, she was on the ground. | 我进婴儿房的时候 她倒在地上 |
[14:09] | She clearly hit her head, and when she woke up, | 她肯定是伤到头了 她醒来的时候 |
[14:11] | Auggie was gone, okay? And that’s what we know. | 奥吉已经不见了 我们就知道这些 |
[14:14] | So can we please find the person that took my son? | 我们能不能赶快找出是谁带走了我儿子 |
[14:16] | Paul, I am not making this up. | 保罗 我不是瞎编的 |
[14:20] | Please, you have to believe me. | 拜托了 你们相信我 |
[14:22] | – Can you draw what you saw? – Yes, yes I can. | -能把你看到的画下来吗 -可以 |
[14:25] | No, we don’t have time | 不行 我们没时间 |
[14:26] | – to be drawing pic– – Sir, it’s okay. | -去画画了 -先生 没事的 |
[14:28] | Can you show us where this happened? | 能带我们去案发现场吗 |
[14:30] | Yes, of course. It’s–It’s upstairs. | 可以 在楼上 |
[14:32] | This way, please. | 这边走 |
[14:36] | So, uh, this is where he was taken. | 他就是在这里被带走的 |
[14:38] | I found Haley on the ground right here. | 哈莉就倒在这里 |
[14:41] | Look, my wife’s not thinking straight right now. | 我妻子现在神志不清 |
[14:46] | And I’m sure you guys understand she’s freaking out. | 她是吓坏了 你们一定能理解的 |
[14:49] | We’re both freaking out, | 我们都吓坏了 |
[14:51] | but she hasn’t been sleeping well, and– | 但她一直睡不好 而且… |
[14:54] | Listen, I love my son, all right? | 听着 我爱我儿子 |
[14:56] | But she’s obsessed with him. | 但她是过分着迷了 |
[14:58] | She spends all day glued to her phone, | 她每天都盯着手机 |
[15:00] | posting pictures of him on the internet. | 在网上发布他的照片 |
[15:01] | A lot of new moms do stuff like that. | 很多新为人母的妈妈都这样 |
[15:04] | Not like this. She hasn’t been herself. | 但不会这么着迷 她都失去了自我 |
[15:06] | – What she saw isn’t real– – Stop saying that, Paul. | -她看到的不是真的 -别这么说 保罗 |
[15:11] | Just because you don’t believe me | 就因为你不相信我 |
[15:12] | doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. | 不代表真相不是这样 |
[15:15] | Haley, that is not helping us find our son. | 哈莉 这对我们找回儿子毫无帮助 |
[15:21] | Please, you’ve gotta help me find my baby. | 拜托了 你们得帮我找到我孩子 |
[17:16] | He was not exaggerating when he said Haley posts | 他说哈莉把他们的生活都放到网上 |
[17:18] | their entire lives on the internet. | 真是一点也不夸张 |
[17:20] | Clearly she thinks there’s no such thing as TMI. | 她肯定不知道”信息量过多”是什么意思 |
[17:23] | And every photo is tagged with a location, usually their house. | 每个照片都有地址标记 通常是他们的住址 |
[17:26] | Could be how our monster found them. | 怪物可能就是由此找到他们的 |
[17:28] | Well, her account isn’t private, | 她的账号是公开的 |
[17:29] | so that’s a possibility. | 有这个可能性 |
[17:31] | I dug through some old case files | 我查了些旧案件资料 |
[17:32] | and found three other kidnappings with the same M.O. | 发现还有其他三起案子是同样的手法 |
[17:35] | Baby taken straight from the cradle by a supposed monster. | 婴儿被疑似怪物的人从摇篮被直接带走 |
[17:38] | – In Portland? – Nope, all over. | -在波特兰吗 -不 全球各地 |
[17:40] | One in Nova Scotia 2 years ago, | 2年前的是加拿大新斯科舍 |
[17:42] | another in Chiapas 5 years ago, | 5年前的是墨西哥恰帕斯 |
[17:44] | and the third in Idaho Falls 18 years ago. | 第三起是18年前在爱达荷州福尔斯 |
[17:47] | The parents in Nova Scotia are Trevor and Darla Shabtai. | 新斯科舍的父母叫特雷弗和达拉·沙巴泰 |
[17:50] | Take a look at Dad’s profile. | 你看看那个爸爸的档案 |
[17:54] | Their social media addiction sure made them easy targets. | 他们对社交媒体的痴迷让他们成了易于下手的目标 |
[17:59] | We’re gonna need some book time. | 我们得去查点资料 |
[18:01] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | I don’t know, I… got light-headed. | 不知道 突然有点头晕 |
[18:07] | I must’ve stood up too fast. | 可能是站起来太快了 |
[18:35] | Three eyes and three arms? | 三只眼和三条手臂 |
[18:37] | You sure it wasn’t a one-eyed, | 你确定不是一个独眼独角 |
[18:38] | one-horned flying purple people eater? | 会飞的紫色食人魔吗 |
[18:41] | Well, I’ve got one with two heads. | 我找到一个有两个头的 |
[18:43] | Maybe it isn’t Wesen. | 或许不是格林生物 |
[18:46] | What do you mean, like a real monster? | 你什么意思 难道真是怪物吗 |
[18:48] | Please don’t don’t me you think they exist. | 你不会是认为这世界上存在怪物吧 |
[18:50] | Wait, I think I found it. | 等等 我好像找到了 |
[18:58] | – You don’t need to see that. – Why not? | -你别看 -为什么 |
[19:00] | – We’re pregnant. – Oh, my God, don’t tell me | -你怀孕了 -我的天 不会又是一个 |
[19:02] | – it’s another baby eater. – Well… | -吃婴儿的吧 -这个嘛… |
[19:04] | “I’ve had the good fortune to never encounter | “我运气很好 一直没亲自遇见 |
[19:06] | “this Wesen personally. However, I knew of a woman | “这个格林生物 不过 我听说有个女人 |
[19:09] | “who was not so lucky. | “就没有这么好运了 |
[19:11] | “She was preyed upon | “她在西班牙的 |
[19:12] | “by the savage three-eyed, three-armed beast | “坎塔布里亚山区 |
[19:16] | “in the mountainous region of Cantabria, | “被这个臭名昭著 |
[19:19] | “a part of Spain where this notorious Wesen | “人称除婴怪的凶恶的 |
[19:21] | is known as El Cuegle.” | 三眼三臂怪兽袭击了” |
[19:24] | Okay, so, at least we know it’s Wesen. | 好了 至少我们知道是格林生物 |
[19:26] | “The Evil El Cuegle stalks mothers | “邪恶的除婴怪会跟踪母亲 |
[19:29] | “and kidnaps their newborn babes. | “并绑架她们的新生儿 |
[19:31] | He keeps them for the Hours of Dread.” | 留着他们来应对恐惧时刻” |
[19:35] | – What are the Hours of Dread? – And how many are there? | -恐惧时刻是什么 -有多少这种生物 |
[19:37] | I don’t know, it just says | 不知道 上面只写了 |
[19:38] | – “Until El Cuegle is certain.” – Certain of what? | -“直到除婴怪能够确定” -确定什么 |
[19:42] | Something called “Abortar Mal Futuro.” | 确定”终止厄运”什么的 |
[19:47] | Even I hablo enough Espanol to know what that means. | 正好我西班牙语不错 知道这什么意思 |
[19:52] | – “Abort the bad future.” – Abort? | -“终止糟糕的未来” -终止 |
[19:55] | How does he do that if the baby’s already born? | 孩子都已经生出来了 他要怎么做 |
[19:57] | You know, he gets rid of them. | 把他们除掉 |
[20:00] | You mean he eats them. | 你是说吃了他们 |
[20:02] | Yeah, something like that. | 类似这样的吧 |
[20:04] | This is just wrong… | 这是不对的 |
[20:07] | and we have gotta stop this baby-eating bastard. | 我们必须得阻止这个吃婴儿的混蛋 |
[20:40] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[20:43] | Sir? | 先生 |
[20:45] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[20:47] | Could somebody call 911, please? | 麻烦叫救护车 |
[20:49] | Sir? | 先生 |
[20:57] | Nova Scotia, Chiapas, Idaho Falls–the description | 新斯科舍 恰帕斯 爱达荷福尔斯 |
[21:00] | of the kidnapping monster is the same in all the cases. | 这三起案件中对怪物的描述都是一致的 |
[21:02] | Then El Cuegle has broadened his hunting ground | 除婴怪把他的狩猎范围 |
[21:05] | – outside of Spain. – Yeah, and these are | -扩展到了西班牙之外 -对 而且这些仅是 |
[21:07] | the only cases where we have a description of him. | 对他有描述的案子 |
[21:10] | Could be more babies he took without being seen. | 可能还有更多婴儿被带走了 只是没人看见 |
[21:12] | Or the ones that saw him and didn’t want to say anything | 或者是看到的人不愿多说 |
[21:14] | ’cause they didn’t want to sound crazy. | 不想被人认为是疯了 |
[21:15] | Paul wasn’t exactly supportive | 保罗也不太相信 |
[21:17] | of Haley’s side of the story. | 哈莉说的故事 |
[21:19] | There’s a lot more unsolved cases | 还有很多跟绑架婴儿有关的 |
[21:21] | involving abducted newborns. | 未解谜案 |
[21:22] | El Cuegle has to be responsible for some of those. | 除婴怪肯定与其中一些有关 |
[21:25] | Well, how many babies can one guy eat? | 一个人能吃多少婴儿 |
[21:27] | Is that a real question or a riddle? | 这是问题还是谜语 |
[21:29] | It’s Wesen. | 是格林生物 |
[21:30] | – Three arms, three eyes? – Yep. | -三支手臂 三只眼吗 -没错 |
[21:32] | We got a name on this baby-munching Wesen? | 这个嚼婴的格林生物有名字吗 |
[21:35] | – El Cuegle. – Well, you can tell me on the way, | -除婴怪 -边走边说吧 |
[21:37] | ’cause we got a call reporting a monster in a mini-mart. | 因为我们接到一起报案 怪物袭击小商店 |
[21:41] | – How are we gonna do this? – What, catch El Cuegle? | -我们要怎么做 -什么 抓住除婴怪吗 |
[21:43] | I don’t know, but Nick and Hank better think of something, | 我不知道 但是尼克和汉克最好想出办法 |
[21:45] | – or I’m go rogue on this creep. – No, | -不然我就要自己对付这怪物了 -不是 |
[21:47] | stay here in Portland. | 我是说留在波特兰 |
[21:48] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[21:50] | I mean, after everything that’s happened around Nick and us, | 在尼克和我们身上发生了这一切之后 |
[21:54] | he doesn’t exactly attract family types. | 他不是个家庭型友人 |
[21:56] | I mean, he’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[21:58] | And a Grimm. | 也是个格林 |
[21:59] | Yeah, and a close friend, | 对 还是位知己 |
[22:01] | but now you and I are starting a family. | 但是我们现在要开始组建家庭 |
[22:06] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[22:07] | I’ve been thinking about that too. | 我也一直在想这件事 |
[22:09] | I mean, I never, I mean, | 老实说 |
[22:10] | honestly never cared about having kids or getting married. | 我从来没想过生孩子或是结婚 |
[22:14] | It wasn’t a priority to me. | 这些对我来说都不是最重要的 |
[22:16] | I couldn’t imagine putting anybody’s needs before my own. | 我无法想象把任何人的需要放在自己之前 |
[22:19] | But you changed all that. | 但是你改变了这一切 |
[22:21] | And you changed all that for me. | 你也为我改变了这一切 |
[22:23] | But listen, Monroe, I am– | 但是听着 门罗 我 |
[22:25] | I am– I am scared, I am, like, heart-racing, pit in my stomach, | 我很害怕 心跳加速 胃痛 |
[22:29] | I can’t breathe type of scared because now that | 这种害怕令我窒息 因为现在 |
[22:32] | I have everything that I never even knew I wanted, | 我拥有了我从未意识到想要的一切 |
[22:35] | I feel like it’s all going to get taken away from me. | 我觉得一切都要从我身边被夺走 |
[22:37] | And I can’t– | 而我不能 |
[22:39] | I will not live like this. | 我不会过这样的生活 |
[22:41] | I can’t be this vulnerable all the time. | 我不能一直这么脆弱 |
[22:43] | I know, I know. It’s exhausting. | 我知道 我知道 这很累 |
[22:47] | You know that saying, “Waiting for the other shoe to drop”? | 知道那句老话吗 提心吊胆地等待 |
[22:50] | I do. | 知道 |
[22:55] | It surfaced in the late 19th century | 在十九世纪晚期 |
[22:57] | when people started moving to big cities | 当人们开始迁向大城市时出现的一句话 |
[22:59] | and living on top of each other | 每人一层 |
[23:00] | in these massive apartment buildings, | 住在这些大型公寓楼里 |
[23:02] | where night after night after night | 夜复一夜 |
[23:03] | they had this shared experience | 人们都有过这种经历 |
[23:05] | where the tenants would hear their neighbors, like, | 楼里的住户会听到邻居的声响 |
[23:07] | by the thousands, come home after work, sit down, | 大批的人下班回家 坐下 |
[23:10] | take off one shoe, drop it on the floor, right? | 脱鞋 扔在地上对吗 |
[23:12] | Then there’d be this pause | 然后在第一只鞋 |
[23:13] | between the first shoe and the second, | 与第二只鞋之间会有间隔 |
[23:14] | where the downstairs neighbor would cover their ears… | 而楼下的邻居会捂住耳朵 |
[23:20] | waiting… | 等着 |
[23:22] | for the other shoe to drop. | 另一只鞋被扔在地上 |
[23:24] | Right? I mean, we live in a world full of, | 对吧 我们生活的世界里 |
[23:29] | you know, people with shoes. | 到处都是穿鞋子的人 |
[23:31] | I mean, several pairs each, and so we can’t go through life | 每人几双 所以我们不能过那种 |
[23:34] | with our ears covered or our eyes. | 捂住耳朵或是遮住双眼的生活 |
[23:37] | We have to just be prepared for that… other shoe. | 我们只能随时准备好另一鞋掉下来 |
[23:43] | No matter where we are. | 无论我们身在何处 |
[23:51] | I just want to live in a place without shoes, okay? | 我只是想住在一个不必提心吊胆的地方 |
[23:56] | You told the officer he stole something? | 你和那名警官说他偷了东西吗 |
[23:58] | Infant cold medicine. There, that’s him. | 婴儿感冒药 这个就是他 |
[24:01] | Looks like he’s in some kind of pain. | 他好像很痛苦 |
[24:02] | – Can’t really see his face. – Any more cameras? | -看不太清他的脸 -还有其他的摄像头吗 |
[24:05] | No, it’s just these two on the inside and one outside | 没 停车场里只有里面和外面 |
[24:08] | for the parking lot. | 这两个 |
[24:12] | You can see how freaked I was. | 你可以看到我有多害怕 |
[24:14] | If that was a mask, it looked way real. | 如果那是个面具 那做得太逼真了 |
[24:16] | I mean, I hope he wasn’t a disabled person or something. | 希望他不是残疾人 |
[24:19] | I mean, that wouldn’t really explain the third eye, | 那就真没法解释第三只眼睛 |
[24:21] | but maybe he was disfigured in a nuclear accident somewhere. | 但也许他在某个地方遭遇过核事故 |
[24:26] | – Here’s the parking lot stuff. – There he goes. | -这是停车场视频 -是他 |
[24:38] | Stop it. | 暂停一下 |
[24:40] | Well, we got a plate. It’s a little blurry. | 有车牌了 但是有点模糊 |
[24:43] | No, we can clear that. | 不 我们可以弄清晰 |
[24:44] | Then run it, put out an APB. | 去弄吧 发布全境通缉 |
[25:44] | – Daddy. – Hey, honey. | -爸爸 -亲爱的 |
[25:46] | – Oh, I’m so happy to see you. – I missed you. | -很高兴看到你 -我想你 |
[25:49] | – I missed you, too. – I will be ready to pick you up | -我也想你 -明天我会来接你 |
[25:52] | tomorrow, or before, if you change your mind. | 或者在这之前 你改变主意的话 |
[25:55] | I’ll be okay. I love you. | 我没事的 我爱你 |
[25:57] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:00] | Oh, listen, there’s something you both need to know. | 有件事你们俩都要知道 |
[26:02] | Um, we’re gonna be moving. | 我们要搬离这里 |
[26:06] | – Why? – Because I’m not gonna be the mayor anymore. | -为什么 -因为我不会再当市长了 |
[26:11] | Where are you going? | 要搬去哪 |
[26:13] | I’ll send you the address. | 我会把地址发给你的 |
[26:14] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[26:22] | So what do you feel like doing? | 你想做点什么呢 |
[26:25] | Do you, uh, wanna watch a movie, or are you hungry? | 要不要看个电影 还是你饿了 |
[26:28] | Why don’t you love Mommy? | 你为什么不爱妈妈 |
[26:30] | Well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[26:33] | your mommy and I just haven’t had a chance | 我和你妈妈只是没机会 |
[26:35] | to really get to know each other. | 真正地去了解对方 |
[26:37] | Is it because of Nick? | 是因为尼克吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[26:41] | Mommy said you’d say so | 妈妈说你会这么说 |
[26:43] | and that I shouldn’t believe you. | 还说我不应该相信你 |
[26:45] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t listen to everything | 也许你妈妈说的话 |
[26:47] | Mommy has to say either. | 你也不该全都听 |
[26:49] | Mommy loves Nick. | 妈妈爱尼克 |
[26:52] | And I love you. | 而我爱你 |
[26:54] | I guess we all love each other, then. | 那看来我们都爱对方 |
[26:56] | – Come on, I’m hungry. – Let’s go. | -走吧 我饿了 -走吧 |
[26:59] | Why woge inside a store just to steal some medicine? | 为什么在超市里转化 就为了偷药吗 |
[27:02] | – Built-in mask. – No. | -嵌入式面具 -不可能 |
[27:06] | He fell to the floor. | 他倒在地上 |
[27:08] | Why? He didn’t slip, he didn’t trip, | 为什么 他一没被滑到 也没被绊倒 |
[27:11] | nobody was around him, he wasn’t pushed, | 当时周围也没人 没人推他 |
[27:14] | and he’s holding his head like it was about to explode. | 他抱着脑袋 就像是要爆炸一样 |
[27:16] | – Okay, he had a migraine. – Before he has the migraine, | -他犯了偏头痛 -在他犯偏头痛之前 |
[27:19] | he takes infant medicine off the shelf, not adult, | 他拿的是架子上的婴儿药品 不是成人的 |
[27:24] | and it’s not for migraines. | 而药也不是治偏头痛的 |
[27:25] | Well, Paul and Haley said | 保罗和哈莉说 |
[27:27] | baby Auggie was coming down with a fever. | 奥吉宝宝发烧了 |
[27:29] | But why would El Cuegle take a chance stealing baby medicine? | 但是除婴怪为什么会趁机偷取婴儿药物呢 |
[27:32] | Maybe he is keeping Auggie healthy until, | 也许他想让奥吉保持健康 |
[27:36] | you know, he… dines. | 留着当晚餐 |
[27:39] | Maybe, but this guy’s got a car. | 也许吧 但这家伙有车 |
[27:42] | You’re telling me | 难道你认为 |
[27:43] | he can’t afford 10 bucks for some medicine, | 他付不起十块钱的药费 |
[27:45] | he’s gonna risk getting caught for that? | 冒着被抓的风险那样做吗 |
[27:47] | Maybe he didn’t mean to woge. | 也许他不是有意转化 |
[27:49] | I got a feeling something’s really off with this Cuegle dude. | 感觉这个除婴怪非常不对劲 |
[27:51] | Got a good read on the license plate. | 好好查了下这个牌照 |
[27:53] | It’s a rental–address given on the rental contract | 车是租来的 租赁合同上的登记地址 |
[27:56] | is an apartment in Santo Domingo Pueblo, New Mexico. | 是新墨西哥州圣多明各普韦布洛市的一间公寓 |
[27:59] | I ran that address. | 我查了那个地址 |
[28:01] | The apartment building’s owned by Mr. De La Torre, | 公寓属于德拉·托瑞先生 |
[28:03] | but Mr. De La Torre doesn’t live there. | 但德拉·托瑞先生不住在那儿 |
[28:06] | He rents the apartment out, | 他把房子租出去了 |
[28:07] | most recently to one Isidoro Malpica, | 最近租给了一个叫伊西多罗·马尔毕卡的人 |
[28:10] | who has a New Mexico driver’s license. | 那人有新墨西哥州的驾照 |
[28:12] | Doesn’t say anything about a third eye or a third arm. | 一点看不出第三只眼或第三只手臂 |
[28:14] | Makes you wonder which hands they printed. | 很好奇按的哪只手的指纹 |
[28:17] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[28:21] | They got the rental car. Apartment building in St. Johns. | 找到那辆车了 在圣约翰街的公寓大楼 |
[28:36] | Where’s the car? | 车在哪儿 |
[28:38] | Parking lot of the building. | 楼内的停车场 |
[28:39] | Third spot from the entrance on the right. | 进去右手第三个车位 |
[28:41] | – Anyone approach the car? – Not since I’ve been here. | -有人接近过车吗 -我到这儿之后还没有 |
[28:44] | We know which unit it is? | 知道人住哪个单元吗 |
[28:45] | It’s parked in the spot for unit 64. | 车位是64单元的 |
[28:47] | Now you stay here, we’ll check it out. | 你留在这儿 我们去看看 |
[28:52] | Confirming the address, 3710 South. | 确认地址 南街3710 |
[29:09] | – Wu, get the baby. – Yeah. | -吴 去救孩子 -好的 |
[29:13] | Baby’s fine. | 孩子没事 |
[29:31] | I got three arms and two cuffs. | 为这三只手臂我带了两副手铐 |
[29:33] | You don’t see this every day. | 你不会每天都见到这种事的 |
[29:35] | Grimm. | 格林 |
[29:37] | Settle down. | 冷静下来 |
[29:41] | – That was really weird. – Baby seems okay. | -样子真怪 -孩子看样子没事 |
[29:44] | No, no, no, no, no, you can’t take him! | 不不不 你们不能带走他 |
[29:49] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[29:50] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[29:53] | – No, don’t take him! – Anything you say or eat | -不 别带走他 -你所说或吃的一切 |
[29:56] | will be used against you in the court of law. | 都会成为呈堂证供 |
[30:08] | No, honey, you have to wait till the water boils | 不行 宝贝 得等水开了 |
[30:09] | until you pour that in. – It is. | -才能把那个倒进去 -水开了 |
[30:13] | Sweetie, the stove’s not even…on. | 亲爱的 炉子都还没 开 |
[30:29] | It must be fun being you, isn’t it? | 能像你一样肯定很有趣 是不是 |
[30:41] | Honey, do you know what happened to Daddy’s friend, Bonaparte? | 宝贝 你知道爸爸的朋友波拿巴怎么了吗 |
[30:44] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:47] | You wanna tell me? | 愿意告诉我吗 |
[30:49] | – He died. – Really? | -他死了 -是吗 |
[30:55] | Do you know how he died? | 知道他是怎么死的吗 |
[30:57] | You killed him, Daddy. | 你杀了他 爸爸 |
[30:59] | Did I? | 是我吗 |
[31:05] | Do you know why I did? | 知道我为什么杀他吗 |
[31:07] | Because he hurt Mommy. Men shouldn’t hurt mommies. | 因为他伤害了妈妈 男人不该伤害女人 |
[31:10] | Well, that’s very true, they shouldn’t. | 非常正确 是不该 |
[31:24] | You know, honey, you don’t always have to protect everybody. | 宝贝 你不必一直保护所有人 |
[31:30] | You can always come to me. | 凡事你可以来找我 |
[31:34] | But if you ever do see something when I’m not around, | 但如果你在我不在时看到什么事 |
[31:37] | like, uh… | 比如 |
[31:40] | well, for example, if– if Nick was ever to hurt Mommy. | 举个例子 如果 如果尼克敢伤害妈妈 |
[31:44] | Oh, he’d be very sorry. | 那他会非常后悔的 |
[31:49] | Yes, he would. | 没错 他会的 |
[31:51] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[31:53] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[32:03] | Can’t tell you how grateful we are. | 对你们不胜感激 |
[32:05] | You have no idea what this means to us. | 你们不知道这对我们意味着什么 |
[32:07] | Actually, I do. I have a son. | 事实上 我知道 我有个儿子 |
[32:10] | How did you find that monster? | 你们怎么找到那个怪物的 |
[32:12] | Honey, it’s just a man. Give it a rest, okay? | 宝贝 那只是个人 别再提了 好吗 |
[32:15] | I know what I saw, Paul. | 我清楚自己看见了什么 保罗 |
[32:19] | Auggie’s safe, that’s all that matters now. | 奥吉没事了 这才是现在最重要的 |
[32:32] | Where’s the baby? | 孩子在哪儿 |
[32:36] | Oh, that’s not how this works. We ask the questions. | 不是这么个套路 是我们问问题 |
[32:39] | You can’t let him live with his parents. | 你们不能让他和父母生活在一起 |
[32:41] | – You don’t understand. – Yes, we do understand. | -你们不懂 -不 我们懂 |
[32:48] | El Cuegle. | 除婴怪 |
[32:50] | Hope that’s how you pronounce it. | 但愿你们是这么念的 |
[32:51] | You may be a Grimm, but you don’t understand this. | 也许你是格林 但你不懂这事 |
[32:54] | Why don’t you tell us how many kids you kidnapped? | 不如告诉我们你绑架过多少孩子了 |
[32:56] | – It’s complicated. – It’s not complicated. | -这很复杂 -不复杂 |
[32:59] | It’s cannibalism. If I wasn’t a cop, | 这是吃人 如果我不是警察 |
[33:02] | you’d be holding your head in your hands right now. | 你现在已经身首异处了 |
[33:03] | All three of them. | 三只手举着头 |
[33:04] | I don’t do this because I want to. I have to. | 我吃婴儿不是因为我想吃 是不得不吃 |
[33:07] | What, do you get a headache if you don’t? | 怎么 如果不吃会头痛吗 |
[33:09] | I get visions. | 我有幻觉 |
[33:10] | – And these visions tell you to do what? – Stop the evil. | -幻觉让你做什么 -阻止邪恶的事 |
[33:16] | You Grimms think you know El Cuegle, but you don’t. | 你们格林自以为了解除婴怪 但并非如此 |
[33:20] | You never have. You don’t know the horror | 从未了解过 你们不知道 |
[33:24] | of why we have to do this terrible thing. | 我们不得不做这种残忍的事的原因有多可怕 |
[33:26] | If you think it’s so terrible, why don’t you just stop? | 如果你觉得那么残忍 为什么不停止呢 |
[33:28] | Because I can see the past with one eye | 因为我的一只眼能看到过去 |
[33:32] | and the present with the other, | 一只眼能看到现在 |
[33:35] | and the third… | 另一只眼 |
[33:37] | with that eye, the future can be seen. | 用那只眼 能看到未来 |
[33:39] | So you’re some Dickens character | 看来你是类似狄更斯笔下 |
[33:41] | – in “A Christmas Carol.” – I am not a monster. | -《圣诞颂歌》里的角色 -我不是怪物 |
[33:43] | No, you’re Wesen. | 对 你是格林生物 |
[33:45] | My visions tell me about children who will do monstrous things. | 我的幻觉告诉我哪些孩子会做残忍的事 |
[33:51] | That is why I have to take them. | 所以我只能带走他们 |
[33:55] | That is why I have to eat them. | 只能吃掉他们 |
[33:57] | That’s your reason for kidnapping Auggie? | 这就是你绑架奥吉的原因吗 |
[34:01] | You might wanna rethink that if you’re gonna use that | 如果要用这作为辩护陈词 |
[34:03] | as your defense. | 你可能还要再考虑下 |
[34:06] | When Auggie turns 19, | 等奥吉到19岁 |
[34:09] | he will do something terrible. | 会做一些可怕的事 |
[34:11] | What? | 什么事 |
[34:14] | His parents’ marriage will continue to fall apart. | 他父母的婚姻状况会持续恶化 |
[34:17] | It will become violent. | 会升级到家庭暴力 |
[34:20] | Auggie will grow up isolated and unstable. | 长大的奥吉会性格孤僻 情绪不稳 |
[34:24] | That is not a crime worthy of your punishment. | 那也不用你来惩罚他 |
[34:26] | On his 19th birthday, he will murder his parents. | 在19岁生日那天 他会杀了他父母 |
[34:30] | – And that is only the beginning. – How do you know that? | -而那只是开始 -你怎么知道的 |
[34:36] | I know when the Hours of Dread have run their course. | “恐惧时刻”出现的时候我就会知道 |
[34:39] | And how many Hours of Dread are there? | “恐惧时刻”有多久 |
[34:41] | They’re never the same. | 每次长短都不一样 |
[34:44] | It’s never more than two days, never less than one. | 不会超过两天 也不会少于一天 |
[34:46] | So let me get this straight. | 我直说了吧 |
[34:50] | You want us to let you go so you can chomp down on Auggie? | 你想让我们放你走 让你去吃奥吉吗 |
[34:56] | That’s pretty damn bold. | 胆可真够肥的 |
[35:00] | Look up Kenneth Slater. | 去查查肯尼斯·斯拉特 |
[35:02] | See what happens when I don’t do what I must. | 看看我没有做自己该做的事的后果 |
[35:07] | Kenneth Slater? | 肯尼斯·斯拉特 |
[35:10] | He’s one of the victims that was kidnapped | 他是我之前调查的一个 |
[35:11] | on the case I was looking into. | 绑架案的受害人 |
[35:15] | But he was returned alive. This has nothing to do with you. | 但他活着回来了 跟你一毛钱关系也没有 |
[35:19] | It has everything to do with me. | 关系大了去了 |
[35:22] | You know what Kenneth did when he grew up? | 知道肯尼斯长大后做了什么吗 |
[35:26] | What? | 什么 |
[35:28] | He killed 10 innocent people in Idaho last year. | 他去年在爱达荷杀了十个无辜的人 |
[35:33] | And I could’ve stopped him. | 而我本来有机会阻止他的 |
[35:36] | But I was weak. | 但我太软弱 |
[35:38] | I couldn’t do it. I took him back, I failed. | 我做不到 就让他回去了 我失败了 |
[35:41] | Please, you have to let me go. | 求你们 放我走 |
[35:43] | I can’t afford to make the same mistake again. | 我不能再犯同样的错误 |
[35:47] | If you could stop Ted Bundy, wouldn’t you want me to? | 如果能阻止泰德·邦迪[连环杀手] 你们不想吗 |
[35:51] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[35:55] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[36:00] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[36:06] | Kenneth Slater. Kidnapped in Idaho Falls | 肯尼斯·斯拉特 18年前在爱达荷 |
[36:09] | 18 years ago. Missing for two days, | 福尔斯被绑架 失踪两天 |
[36:13] | found on his own front porch on the third day. | 第三天在自己家的前廊被发现 |
[36:15] | Baby was in good health, suspect never found. | 孩子很健康 没有找到疑犯 |
[36:17] | Look at this. | 快看 |
[36:20] | Kenneth Slater was arrested for killing 10 people | 肯尼斯·斯拉特因去年在爱达荷福尔斯 |
[36:23] | in a local diner in Idaho Falls last year. | 当地一家餐厅杀害十人而被捕 |
[36:26] | What, so El Cuegle wants us to believe he knew Slater | 所以除婴怪想让我们相信他早就知道 |
[36:29] | – would grow up to do that? – That’s what he’s saying. | -斯拉特长大后会做这种事吗 -是这个意思 |
[36:32] | He’s screwing with us. He could’ve looked that up | 他在耍我们 他完全可以从报纸上 |
[36:34] | – in the newspaper. – Unless that explains | -看到这种消息 -除非这能解释得了 |
[36:36] | the migraines, which could be the visions. | 偏头痛的事 可能是幻觉所致 |
[36:39] | Hank, you said something is off with this El Cuegle dude. | 汉克 你说这个除婴怪很不对劲 |
[36:43] | Maybe he is telling us the truth. | 或许他说的是真的 |
[36:45] | – How do we find that out? – Dig deeper. | -那我们怎么知道 -继续深入调查 |
[36:47] | See if he was anywhere near Idaho Falls 18 years ago. | 看看十八年前他在不在爱达荷福尔斯 |
[37:08] | Son, son, don’t do this. Auggie, please, listen to me. | 孩子 别这样 奥吉 听我说 |
[37:13] | Please don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我道歉 好吗 |
[37:20] | Auggie, please, baby, listen. | 奥吉 亲爱的 听我说 |
[37:25] | – Why are you doing this, huh? – Auggie, please, listen. | -你为什么要这么做 -奥吉 听我说 |
[37:31] | – We’re your parents. – We love you, Auggie. | -我们是你的父母 -我们爱你 奥吉 |
[37:34] | What do you think you’re– | 你以为你在做… |
[37:35] | I’m your– | 我是你… |
[37:43] | We have a medical emergency. | 出现医疗紧急情况 |
[37:44] | We need paramedics in interrogation room 2. | 2号审讯室需要急救人员 |
[37:54] | Even if he is telling the truth, | 即便他说的是真的 |
[37:56] | what are we supposed to do, let him eat–Oh, crap. | 我们要怎么办 让他吃…该死 |
[38:00] | He got a DUI. Idaho, 19 years ago. | 19年前他在爱达荷有一次酒驾 |
[38:03] | Isidoro was in the state. | 伊西多罗当时在那里 |
[38:08] | We need to talk to him again. | 我们得再和他谈谈 |
[38:13] | Oh, that doesn’t look good. | 事情不妙 |
[38:26] | He’s going after Auggie. | 他去找奥吉了 |
[38:29] | My baby boy. | 我的宝贝 |
[38:31] | I was so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[38:34] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[38:38] | Haley… | 哈莉 |
[38:40] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[38:41] | Honey, I’m– | 亲爱的 我… |
[38:44] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 |
[38:45] | Paul, Auggie’s back. We have nothing to worry about. | 保罗 奥吉回来了 没什么可担心的了 |
[38:49] | No, I’m talking about you. You’re gonna have to | 不 我说的是你 你得好好理一理 |
[38:51] | deal with what you think happened here. | 你以为的发生在家里的事 |
[38:53] | – With what I think happened? – I need you to go see | -我以为的发生的事 -我想让你去看 |
[38:55] | – a psychiatrist. – I can’t believe you. | -精神科医生 -难以置信 |
[38:58] | I really think that you need to cons– | 我真的觉得你得… |
[39:07] | Hello? Yes, this is– | 对 我是… |
[39:11] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:13] | Yes, yes, it– | 好 好 |
[39:16] | What are we supposed to do? I– | 那我们要怎么办 我… |
[39:19] | I’m locking all the doors and windows right now. | 我马上去把所有门窗都锁起来 |
[39:21] | – Paul, what– – It was Detective Burkhardt. | -保罗 怎么… -是伯克哈德警探 |
[39:23] | The man who kidnapped Auggie just broke out. | 绑架奥吉的人逃出来了 |
[39:25] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, no. | 天呐 天呐 不 |
[39:29] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[39:39] | No, no, please, please, no! No! | 不要 求你了 不要 不要 |
[40:24] | The bears. The bears. | 熊 熊 |
[40:45] | What do you think he meant–“The bears”? | 你觉得他说的”熊”是什么意思 |
[40:47] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 会是什么意思 |
[40:49] | People say a lot of weird things when they’re dying. | 人死的时候会说很多没头没脑的话 |
[40:51] | Never heard “The bears” before. | 但从来没听人说过熊 |
[40:52] | Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 你没看见不代表我是错的 |
[40:55] | Do you have any idea what you sound like right now? | 你知不知道你现在在说什么 |
[40:57] | Do you have any idea what you sound like? | 你又知道你在说什么吗 |
[40:58] | I’m not the one telling everybody I see monsters! | 我可没有跟所有人说自己看见了怪物 |
[41:00] | – Oh, go to hell, Paul. – Haley, Haley, | -去死吧 保罗 -哈莉 哈莉 |
[41:02] | – do not walk away from me. – Don’t touch me. | -不要走 -别碰我 |
[41:04] | Haley, would you listen to me for a second? | 哈莉 你能听我一句吗 |
[41:06] | Paul, Auggie needs that blanket. | 保罗 奥吉需要那条毯子 |
[41:08] | Forget this damn blanket and talk to me. | 别管什么破毯子了 跟我谈谈 |
[41:10] | Hey. Let’s tone this down. | 冷静点 |
[41:14] | I think you guys need to leave our house right now. | 我想你们现在可以离开我们家了 |
[41:16] | No, you need to cool it. | 不 你得冷静下来 |
[41:19] | Unless you want to leave this house with us. | 除非你想和我们一起离开这座房子 |
[41:22] | Maybe you don’t care | 也许你们不在乎 |
[41:23] | if everybody thinks my wife’s crazy, but I do. | 大家觉得我妻子疯了 但我在乎 |
[41:25] | – I’m not crazy. – Yeah? Haley, Haley– | -我没疯 -是吗 哈莉 哈莉 |
[41:30] | Listen, you probably don’t want to hear this right now, | 也许你现在并不想听 |
[41:34] | but your wife is not crazy. | 但你妻子没有疯 |
[41:39] | Wow, I guess you would know, huh? | 你又清楚得很 |
[41:44] | – Haley–Haley– – No, no, I’m done | -哈莉 哈莉 -该说的话 |
[41:46] | – talking to you, Paul! – I’m not done talking to you! | -我已经说完了 保罗 -我还没说完呢 |
[41:49] | Paul, I know what I saw! | 保罗 我知道自己看见了什么 |
[41:51] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[41:53] | Haley, wait– | 哈莉 别走 |
[41:55] | Oh, my God, don’t you trust me? | 天呐 你不相信我 |
[41:58] | I don’t know. You’re not thinking right! | 我不知道 你在胡言乱语 |
[42:00] | Paul, look at me! I’m not lying! | 保罗 看着我 我没有说谎 |
[42:04] | The bears. | 熊 |
[42:06] | Why can’t you just believe me? | 你为什么就不信我呢 |
[42:08] | Because, Haley, I live in the real world! | 哈莉 因为我活在现实世界里 |