时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I keep thinking I need to be carrying that stick, | 我一直在想我得随身带着那根木棍 |
[00:06] | and I wanna know what’s written on that cloth that’s wrapped around it. | 我还想搞清楚包着它的布上写的是什么 |
[00:11] | – Eva’s here. – What? Where? | -伊芙在这里 -什么 在哪 |
[00:14] | In the wall. | 在墙里 |
[00:15] | She was drawing too. | 她也在画画 |
[00:17] | You did this? | 这是你画的吗 |
[00:18] | I think it’s connected to what healed us. | 我想跟治愈我们的东西有关 |
[00:20] | Well, this is a surprise. | 太让人惊喜了 |
[00:21] | There is a third heartbeat. | 有第三个心跳 |
[00:24] | I’m being haunted. | 我被鬼缠上了 |
[00:25] | – Were you responsible for the death? – In a way. | -他的死你有责任吗 -有点 |
[00:29] | A mind is a terrible thing to lose. | 失去理智是很糟糕的 |
[00:36] | “睡亦好 死更优 最佳莫过于不出生” | |
[00:57] | Hey, Dan, | 你好呀 丹 |
[00:58] | let’s try and keep it down in your room. | 尽量别在房间里搞出什么大动静 |
[01:00] | I’m tired of getting calls, | 我厌倦了整天接到投诉电话 |
[01:02] | you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[01:04] | You hear me, Dan? | 听见我说的了吗 丹 |
[01:05] | No more calls. | 别再被人投诉了 |
[01:13] | You did it again. | 你又这样了 |
[01:15] | People are trying to sleep here, Dan. | 大家都在睡觉呢 丹 |
[01:18] | Yeah, you keep this up, | 好啊 你再这么吵下去 |
[01:19] | and you’re gonna end up back out on the street. | 最终会被赶出去睡大街的 |
[01:30] | What are you looking at, old man? | 看什么看 老家伙 |
[04:25] | Didn’t mean to wake ya. | 我不是故意要吵醒你的 |
[04:26] | I didn’t sleep that much anyway. | 反正我以前也不会睡那么久 |
[04:29] | Do you remember why you did this? | 你还记得你为什么要画这些吗 |
[04:31] | I just remember I had to. | 我只记得我必须画 |
[04:33] | Diana could see it too? | 戴安娜也能看见吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah, Diana could see more symbols on the clock than I could. | 没错 那块布上戴安娜能看见的比我能看见的多 |
[04:38] | This has gotta be related to the stick. | 这一定和那根木棍有关 |
[04:41] | Do you think the seven Grimm crusaders | 你觉得那七个格林十字军 |
[04:42] | knew what they had? | 知道自己找到的是什么吗 |
[04:44] | That’s probably why they buried it. | 八成就是因为知道才把它埋了起来 |
[04:48] | The answers must be right in front of us. | 答案一定就在我们眼前 |
[05:05] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[05:09] | No, no-no-no-no-no-no, not again. | 不 不不不不不 又来了 |
[05:13] | Not again, this is impossible. | 又来了 这不可能 |
[05:22] | This is impossible, this is impossible. | 这不可能 这不可能 |
[05:23] | I warned you, Dan! | 我警告过你了 丹 |
[05:25] | I told you what would happen! | 我告诉过你会有什么后果了 |
[05:33] | How did he get in there? | 他是怎么进去的 |
[05:35] | Maybe it was… | 也许是… |
[05:36] | It had to be the door. | 问题一定出在了门上 |
[05:38] | It had to be the door. | 问题一定出在了门上 |
[05:39] | There’s no other way, right? | 没有其他途径了 不是吗 |
[05:41] | I mean, there is no other way! | 没有其他途径了 |
[05:43] | – Hey, sir, excuse me. – I’m such an idiot. | -先生 打扰一下 -我真是个白痴 |
[05:44] | I should’ve nailed the door shut. | 我该把门钉死的 |
[05:45] | – Hey, sir. – I should–what– | -先生 -我应该…什么… |
[05:49] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[05:51] | Is there someone I could call for you? | 需要我帮你给谁打电话吗 |
[05:53] | Listen, it’s gonna be okay. | 听着 会没事的 |
[05:55] | I work at a shelter. | 我在一间救助站工作 |
[05:56] | I could take you there. | 我可以带你去那里 |
[05:57] | You could get a warm meal and some sleep. | 你可以吃顿热饭 睡一觉 |
[06:01] | You want me to sleep? | 你居然想让我睡觉 |
[06:03] | I want you to be safe. | 我想让你安全 |
[06:06] | – It’s you, isn’t it? – What? | -是你吧 是不是 -什么 |
[06:08] | – How–how did you get into my room? – Your room? | -你是怎么进到我房间里的 -你房间 |
[06:11] | – How did you get into my room? – What are you doing? | -你是怎么进到我房间里的 -你干什么 |
[06:13] | How? | 怎么进来的 |
[06:33] | First time we translated this cloth | 我们第一次翻译这块布时 |
[06:35] | at least they were letters with recognizable Latin roots. | 上面起码有带有可辨识的拉丁词根的文字 |
[06:38] | And only two words. | 而且只有两个词 |
[06:40] | You carved all this into the walls? | 你把所有这些都刻到了墙上吗 |
[06:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:43] | Okay, I think this one is Sumerian, | 好吧 我觉得这个是苏美尔文 |
[06:46] | and this one is Aztec– I mean, Mayan. | 而这个是阿兹特克…我是说玛雅文 |
[06:51] | Some of these don’t have any correlation to Ancient texts. | 其中一些和古文字没有任何联系 |
[06:53] | But it is some kind of language. | 但它们的确是某种语言 |
[06:55] | – Or languages. – Yeah, | -或者某几种 -是啊 |
[06:57] | if you speak hodgepodge. | 语言大杂烩 |
[06:59] | This appears to be alphabetic, logographic, symbolic, syllabic. | 这可能是字母 语标 符号 音节 |
[07:03] | I mean, we need our own Rosetta Stone | 我们需要类似罗塞塔石碑的东西 |
[07:04] | 古埃及三语石碑 用三种不同语言版本刻有埃及国王托勒密五世诏书 | |
[07:05] | to crack this mess. | 才能解开这个谜团 |
[07:07] | It has to mean something. | 这一定代表了某种意义 |
[07:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:13] | I think I know this– | 我觉得我知道这个… |
[07:17] | Seven. It’s ancient. | 七 它很古老 |
[07:20] | Seven stars. It’s gotta be the Pleiades. | 七颗星星 这一定是昴宿星团 |
[07:23] | – The constellation. – Yeah. | -那个星群 -没错 |
[07:25] | The Pleiades was a– was a cluster of seven stars | 昴宿星团是一个拥有七颗星星的星群 |
[07:27] | that held significance | 它对你所能想到的 |
[07:29] | for literally every ancient civilization you can think of. | 每一个古文明都有着重要的意义 |
[07:31] | The Aztecs, the Celts, | 阿兹特克文明 凯尔特文明 |
[07:32] | the Greeks, obviously. | 显然还有希腊文明 |
[07:33] | It’s usually associated with times of mourning. | 它通常和哀悼[音近早晨]之时联系在一起 |
[07:35] | – Like sunrise morning? – No, no. | -你是说日出的早晨吗 -不不 |
[07:37] | Dead mourning, as in, you know, | 是哀悼死者的时候 |
[07:39] | cemeteries, Halloween, Day of the Dead. | 比如在墓地里时 万圣节 亡灵节 |
[07:41] | The reason we hold festivals celebrating the dead in the fall | 之所以悼念死者的节日都在秋天 |
[07:44] | is because between the autumnal equinox and the winter solstice, | 是因为在秋分和冬至之间 |
[07:47] | these seven stars rise as the sun sets. | 太阳一落山这七颗星星就升起来了 |
[07:51] | Seven stars, seven Grimm crusaders. | 七颗星星 七个格林十字军 |
[07:54] | – Seven keys. – Lucky seven, | -七把钥匙 -七是幸运数字 |
[07:57] | except–I mean, maybe not so much in this case. | 也许在这件事里不是 |
[08:00] | You know, when I was a teen, I used to wish upon | 我还是个少女的时候 我曾经会对着 |
[08:01] | the first star I saw at night. | 我晚上看到的第一颗星星许愿 |
[08:03] | What did you wish for? | 你许了什么愿 |
[08:05] | Oh, a way out of my messed-up life. | 希望能逃离我那一团糟的生活 |
[08:08] | Well, I think we all wished for that. | 我想我们都许过这个愿 |
[08:10] | Didn’t do much good, did it? | 没起到什么作用 是吧 |
[08:11] | – Not really. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[08:13] | Well, except for that last wish. | 除了最后那次许愿 |
[08:15] | That one came true. | 那一次的愿望成真了 |
[08:21] | So…we have exactly one symbol that we recognize. | 好了…我们有了唯一一个认识的符号 |
[08:26] | I wouldn’t call that much of a translation. | 我可不觉得那算是破译 |
[08:29] | It’s a start. | 但起码开了个头 |
[08:34] | So…how’s it going with the new roommate? | 和新室友相处得如何 |
[08:37] | – A little strange. – I can imagine. | -有点奇怪 -可以想象 |
[08:40] | That is not what I’m talking about. | 我说的可不是你想的那个意思 |
[08:44] | She… | 她… |
[08:45] | she drew this in the tunnels. | 她在隧道里画了这个 |
[08:52] | Eve drew this? | 这是伊芙画的吗 |
[08:54] | Scratched it into the wall and ceiling | 在魂不守舍的情况下 |
[08:56] | while in some kind of trance. | 刻在墙上和顶上的 |
[09:00] | Yeah, that’s kind of strange. | 的确挺奇怪的 |
[09:02] | She say why she did that? | 她说了为什么这么做吗 |
[09:03] | She only sort of remembers doing it. | 她只模糊记得自己这么做了 |
[09:06] | I showed Monroe and Rosalee. | 我给门罗和罗莎莉看了 |
[09:08] | Monroe said this one is the constellation Pleiades. | 门罗说这是昴宿星团 |
[09:12] | And what is it? Some kind of map of the universe? | 所以那是什么 某种宇宙地图吗 |
[09:15] | That’s one possibility. | 一种可能性 |
[09:18] | Wu. | 吴 |
[09:20] | Yeah, we’re at the precinct. | 对 我俩在局里 |
[09:21] | Northwest Park and Couch. Got it. | 西北长椅公园 知道了 |
[09:24] | Yeah, we’ll be there. | 我们这就过去 |
[09:25] | Got a fun one. | 有个有趣的案子 |
[09:27] | Someone woke up in a bad mood, | 有人带着一肚子气醒来 |
[09:28] | smashed a guy’s head into the pavement. | 把某人的脑袋撞碎在了人行道上 |
[09:31] | You’re happy about this? | 你对此感到很开心吗 |
[09:33] | No, but I’ll take a cold-blooded murder | 不 但我在任何时候都宁愿选冷血杀手 |
[09:35] | over an unsolvable ancient riddle about the universe any day. | 而不是关于宇宙的无解古老谜题 |
[09:39] | The only big bang theory I wanna deal with | 我唯一愿意碰的”大爆炸” |
[09:41] | is the one from a gun. | 就是手枪发出的那个 |
[09:45] | Who’s our vic? | 受害人是谁 |
[09:46] | The winner for Good Samaritan of the year. | 年度好心人 |
[09:48] | Michael Sobek, 34, | 迈克·索贝克 34岁 |
[09:50] | volunteers at a nearby shelter. | 附近一个救助站的志愿者 |
[09:52] | Eyewitnesses say he was attempting | 目击者说他当时试图 |
[09:53] | to help a man in distress, | 帮助一名遇到困难的男性 |
[09:55] | screaming that someone was trying to kill him. | 那男的喊着有人想要杀了自己 |
[09:57] | The screamer attacked Mr. Sobek and did, well, that. | 尖叫者袭击了索贝克先生 而且非常… |
[10:06] | We know anything about our killer? | 有凶手的信息吗 |
[10:07] | Fled the scene on foot. | 罪犯步行逃离了现场 |
[10:09] | perp is described as white male, | 据描述是白人 |
[10:11] | late 30s, early 40s, slender, disheveled, | 不到四十 很瘦 衣冠不整 |
[10:13] | wearing only a white tank and boxer shorts. | 只穿着一个背心和平角短裤 |
[10:16] | Any idea which way he went? | 知道他去哪儿了吗 |
[10:17] | One of the witnesses followed him around the block, | 有一个目击者在这个街区一路跟着他 |
[10:19] | and down the street, but lost him in the traffic. | 但因为车流跟丢了 |
[10:21] | – We set up a ten-block perimeter. – He have any weapons on him? | -我们在周围十个街区设防 -他有武器吗 |
[10:23] | None reported. Witnesses say it was all by hand. | 没有 目击者称是徒手造成的 |
[10:27] | We just got a call. | 我们接到报警 |
[10:28] | A man matching the suspect’s description | 有一个和嫌疑犯外貌特征相符的男人 |
[10:29] | was seen entering the Englewood Hotel. | 走进了恩格尔伍德宾馆 |
[10:31] | I know it. Four blocks over. | 我知道那里 距离这里四个街区 |
[10:46] | Oh, hey, I was just about to call you guys. | 我正要给你们打电话呢 |
[10:48] | Anybody walk through here just wearing underwear | 最近15分钟 有人穿着内衣裤 |
[10:50] | – in the last 15 minutes? – That would be Dan. | -走进这里吗 -那肯定是丹 |
[10:52] | – He’s a mess. – Dan have a last name? | -他是个麻烦 -丹姓什么 |
[10:54] | Yeah, Wells, he just came in screaming about something, | 姓威尔斯 他刚尖叫着走进来 |
[10:56] | ran upstairs to his room, and locked the door. | 跑上楼 进了房间 还锁了门 |
[10:58] | – What’s his room number? – 308. | -哪个房间 -308 |
[10:59] | – How man rooms on that floor? – Um, ten. | -那一层一共几个房间 -十个 |
[11:01] | – How many are occupied? – All of them, | -几个房间住了人 -所有 |
[11:04] | but the guests aren’t in at this time of day. | 但是这个时候住客都不在 |
[11:06] | – What the hell’s going on? – It sounds like a hammering. | -这是什么声音 -听起来是锤击声 |
[11:09] | Hey, are you the police? | 你们是警察吗 |
[11:11] | Oh, thank God, someone finally called you. | 谢天谢地 终于有人报警了 |
[11:13] | That man never sleeps! | 那个男人从不睡觉 |
[11:14] | Ma’am, you need to get | 女士 你最好 |
[11:15] | in your apartment and lock the door. | 回房间锁好门 |
[11:17] | what’s happening? – Now, ma’am. | -发生什么事情了 -进去 女士 |
[11:22] | Dan Wells, Portland PD! | 丹·威尔斯 波特兰警局 |
[11:25] | We’re gonna need you to open the door. | 我们需要你打开房门 |
[11:27] | Dan, if you don’t open the door, | 丹 如果你不开门 |
[11:29] | we’re gonna break it down. | 我们就冲进去了 |
[11:30] | If–if I let you in, it’ll get me. | 如果我让你们进来 它会抓住我的 |
[11:33] | Dan, it’s just me and my partner. | 丹 只有我和我的搭档 |
[11:36] | No-no-no-no-no, I can’t open this door. | 不 不 不 我不能开门 |
[11:38] | I-I-I don’t know how it gets in, but it does. | 我不知道它怎么进来的 它就是进来了 |
[11:43] | Last chance, Dan. Open the door. | 最后一次 丹 开门 |
[11:47] | You–you–you don’t understand, it’ll kill me! | 你们不明白 它会杀了我的 |
[12:04] | No-no-no, no, no-no-no-no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[12:05] | No, he’ll come for me! He’ll come for you! | 他会来找我的 会来找你们的 |
[12:08] | He won’t let you sleep! | 他不会让你们睡觉 |
[12:10] | Calm down, calm down. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 冷静 冷静 没人会伤害你 |
[12:12] | No, you can’t hide from him! | 不 你们无处可藏 |
[12:14] | He finds you wherever you are! | 不管你们去哪儿 他都能找到 |
[12:16] | Please! Please, no! | 求求你们 求求你们 不 |
[12:19] | He’s afraid of something getting in here. | 他很害怕什么东西进来 |
[12:21] | I think whatever it is is in his head, | 我觉得无论他说的是什么 |
[12:23] | and it may be a little late to nail that shut. | 现在钉钉子也太迟了 |
[12:26] | So you’re thinking this is just mental? | 所以你认为只是精神问题 |
[12:30] | Nah. | 不 |
[12:31] | We’re never just thinking that. | 绝对不会怎么简单 |
[12:35] | But one could always hope. | 但希望总是要有的 |
[12:38] | We know he’s our killer. | 既然我们知道他是凶手了 |
[12:40] | What are we looking for? | 那我们现在在找什么 |
[12:44] | A reason. | 原因 |
[13:05] | I don’t really know much about anybody that stays here. | 我对住这里的人不太了解 |
[13:07] | I really don’t wanna ask. | 我不愿意多问 |
[13:09] | They really don’t wanna tell. | 他们也不愿意多说 |
[13:10] | This is not exactly the deluxe. | 这里不是什么豪华酒店 |
[13:14] | Well, how long has Wells stayed here? | 威尔斯在这里住了多久 |
[13:16] | about two months. | 大概两个月 |
[13:18] | You know, I didn’t have a problem with him at first, | 我一开始对他没什么意见 |
[13:19] | then he kinda got weirder and weirder. | 但是他越来越奇怪 |
[13:22] | I think he stopped taking his meds, | 我觉得他可能停药了 |
[13:24] | or he started taking something he shouldn’t. | 或者是吃错了什么 |
[13:26] | Do you know if he was using drugs? | 他吸毒吗 |
[13:28] | no, I mean, I didn’t see it, | 不吸 我是说 我没见过 |
[13:30] | but, you know, he acted like he did sometimes. | 但是 他有时候很像吸毒的人 |
[13:33] | Do you have that previous address? | 你有他之前的地址吗 |
[13:34] | Yes, actually I do. Uh, another hotel, The Jensen. | 是 有的 另一家旅馆 詹森旅馆 |
[13:39] | Also not the deluxe. | 也不是豪华酒店 |
[13:41] | Do you know if anybody’s threatened Wells? | 是否有人曾经恐吓过威尔斯 |
[13:43] | I don’t think anybody in the hotel did. | 旅馆里没有 |
[13:45] | Out–outside, who knows? | 外面 就不清楚了 |
[13:48] | Well, did you know that his door and his windows | 他房间的门和窗户 |
[13:50] | were completely nailed shut? | 都被钉死了 你知道吗 |
[13:52] | Crap, I know he was making a lot of noise. | 要命 我只知道他弄出很多噪音 |
[13:54] | I didn’t know that’s what he was doing. | 但不清楚他在干什么 |
[13:57] | Eddie! Eddie, Eddie, | 艾迪 艾迪 艾迪 |
[13:59] | – get out here, I need you. – Yeah, what is it? | -出来一下 有事 -怎么了 |
[14:03] | we got a problem in 308. | 308有情况 |
[14:04] | The idiot nailed shut his windows and doors. | 那个白痴把他屋里的窗户和门都钉死了 |
[14:07] | – Go take care– – Nobody goes in that room | -去处理… -在我们调查结束之前 |
[14:09] | until we’re done with the investigation. | 任何人不能进那间屋子 |
[14:11] | – Okay. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, | -好的 -是 是 是 |
[14:13] | that’s what I meant. | 我就是那个意思 |
[14:14] | – Thank you. – I’ll be around. | -谢谢 -随时待命 |
[14:17] | Actually, the… the guy in the wheelchair. | 那个坐轮椅的人 |
[14:20] | Did he have any contact with Wells that you know of? | 你知道他和威尔斯有什么接触吗 |
[14:24] | Mr. Lynk? Spelled with a Y, by the way. | 林克先生 顺便说一下 名字里有个Y |
[14:28] | First name Charles. Been here since | 名叫查尔斯 没人知道 |
[14:30] | before anybody can remember. | 他住在这里多久了 |
[14:32] | He don’t make contact with anybody, as far as I know. | 据我所知 他不和任何人接触 |
[14:36] | No one’s ever heard him speak. | 从没有人听过他讲话 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:02] | Meisner? | 梅森尔 |
[15:05] | Meisner, are you here? | 梅森尔 是你吗 |
[15:07] | Look, don’t play games with me. I’m tired of this. | 听着 别再耍我了 我受够了 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗 |
[15:21] | We’ve spoken on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[15:23] | I am Anselmo Baledin. | 我是安森莫·巴尔登 |
[15:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[15:29] | It’s important that we talk, now that Bonaparte is dead, | 既然波拿巴死了 你的政治生涯 |
[15:33] | and you’ve killed your political career. | 也被你毁了 我们有必要谈谈 |
[15:35] | Look, I told you. The Grimm was responsible. | 我告诉过你 那个格林才是罪魁祸首 |
[15:39] | You also told us you can handle the Grimm. | 你也告诉我你能解决的 |
[15:42] | Instead he seems to have handled you quite well. | 现在看来是他把你收拾了一通 |
[15:45] | – Well, he had help. – So did you. | -他有帮手 -你也有 |
[15:48] | Yes, but the help he had was much better than what I had. | 是 但是他的帮手比我的强多了 |
[15:52] | I’m here to clean up your mistakes. | 我来这里 就是解决你犯的错的 |
[15:55] | What exactly does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:57] | Our goals have not changed. | 我们的目标没变 |
[15:59] | We want you to pick up where we left off. | 我们希望你能继续我们未尽的事业 |
[16:01] | You mean with everyone dead? | 在所有人都死了的情况下吗 |
[16:03] | Except you. | 你没死 |
[16:06] | You were the sole survivor. | 你是唯一的幸存者 |
[16:08] | You said the Grimm killed Bonaparte. | 你说格林杀了波拿巴 |
[16:10] | How do you know this? Were you there? | 你怎么知道的 你在现场 |
[16:13] | I was there. | 是的 |
[16:16] | The Grimm should be dead, but he’s not. | 那个格林本该死了 但是他没有 |
[16:18] | Like I told you, he’s being protected | 我告诉过你 他被一个 |
[16:20] | by something very powerful. | 非常强大的东西保护着 |
[16:22] | And that’s the part I’m having a hard time understanding. | 这就是我不明白的地方 |
[16:28] | well, maybe you could understand this. | 那或许你能听明白这个 |
[16:31] | I’m done taking orders, | 我受够了听从命令 |
[16:33] | I’m done with Black Claw, | 受够了暗爪 |
[16:38] | and I’m done with you. | 也受够了你 |
[16:44] | You were right, it… | 你说得对 |
[16:46] | it was important that we talk. | 我们是很有必要谈一谈 |
[16:56] | If these seven dots represent the constellation Pleiades, | 如果这七个点代表昴宿星团 |
[16:59] | could some of the other symbols represent other constellations? | 那其他的符号有可能代表其他的星团吗 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:03] | This is the Babylonian symbol for the Pleiades, | 这是古巴比伦代表昴宿星团的符号 |
[17:06] | which means | 就是说 |
[17:08] | these two would be Taurus and Orion. | 这两个有可能代表金牛座和猎户座 |
[17:13] | Then it’s possible this could be some kind of | 那这有可能会是 |
[17:16] | map of the universe? | 某种宇宙地图吗 |
[17:17] | I mean, it totally makes sense. | 那样就能解释得通了 |
[17:18] | Ancient civilizations charted the stars for all kinds of reasons. | 古代文明因为各种各样的原因而绘制星像 |
[17:21] | Religion, cartography, | 宗教信仰 地图制作 |
[17:23] | you know, timing the harvest | 根据可见的星群 |
[17:24] | based on what constellations were visible. | 测定收获时节 |
[17:27] | So maybe it could be an ancient calendar. | 那这也有可能是古代历法 |
[17:31] | A calendar of when? | 哪个年代的历法呢 |
[17:35] | 波特兰警局 丹·威尔斯 | |
[17:36] | Dan Wells has no criminal record to speak of. | 丹·威尔斯没有重大的犯罪记录 |
[17:39] | He’s been cited for public intoxication | 他因在公共场合酗酒 |
[17:41] | and vagrancy a couple times, | 和几次流浪罪而被逮捕过 |
[17:43] | but never anything violent. | 但从未涉及过暴力事件 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 我还在听 |
[17:47] | how long has Mr. Wells been on welfare? | 威尔斯先生接受社会救济有多久了 |
[17:52] | No-no-no, that’s good for now. Thank you. | 不不不 暂时就这样 谢谢 |
[17:57] | According to Housing Authority, | 据房管局的人说 |
[17:58] | Dan’s been living on general relief | 丹一直以一般经济救助和旅馆抵用券 |
[18:00] | and hotel vouchers. | 来维持生活 |
[18:02] | So… Wells didn’t know the victim. | 这么说威尔斯并不认识死者 |
[18:05] | There’s no motive that we know of. | 至少目前没有杀人动机 |
[18:06] | But he nailed his windows and his doors shut, | 但是他把门窗都钉死 |
[18:09] | because he was scared someone or some thing could break in. | 因为害怕某人或是某物会破门而入 |
[18:11] | And yet, to date, no record of mental illness? | 然而迄今为止 他却没有精神疾病的记录 |
[18:16] | How does this guy have no record of mental health issues? | 这家伙怎么会没有精神问题的记录呢 |
[18:18] | Because whatever happened to him probably just started. | 因为他遭遇的事也许才刚开始 |
[18:23] | Yeah, people do have breakdowns. | 人们的确会精神崩溃 |
[18:25] | Especially when they first encounter Wesen. | 尤其是第一次遇见格林生物 |
[18:28] | Yeah, let’s go ask him. | 我们去问问他吧 |
[18:31] | Do you know why you’re here, Dan? | 你知道自己为什么在这里吗 丹 |
[18:35] | Do you remember being attacked? | 你还记得自己被人袭击吗 |
[18:38] | Why did you nail the windows and door shut? | 你为什么把门窗都钉死 |
[18:43] | What else could I do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[18:47] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[18:50] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕些什么 |
[18:53] | Sleeping. | 害怕睡着 |
[18:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:58] | Because that’s when it gets me. | 因为它会在我睡着时来找我 |
[19:01] | That’s why you can’t sleep. You can never sleep, never. | 所以不能睡觉 永远也不能睡觉 |
[19:04] | What gets you, Dan? | 什么东西来找你 丹 |
[19:07] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道是什么 |
[19:11] | but when it’s there, I can’t move. | 但是当它出现时 我就无法动弹 |
[19:14] | You’re paralyzed? | 你全身瘫痪了吗 |
[19:15] | I said I can’t move at all. | 我说了完全不能动弹 |
[19:22] | But I see it, | 但是我看得到它 |
[19:24] | and it’s big, | 个头很大 |
[19:28] | and it comes for me with its disgusting breath, | 带着一股恶心的气味来找我 |
[19:35] | its huge mouth full of… | 巨大的嘴里全都是… |
[19:40] | not teeth exactly. | 不完全是牙齿 |
[19:42] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:53] | – Take it easy. – It never can hurt you in here. | -冷静点 -在这里它伤不了你 |
[19:57] | We’re gonna need a chemical restrain in here! | 这里需要镇静剂 |
[20:02] | Or that. | 或者这样也行 |
[20:07] | I am pretty sure | 我非常肯定 |
[20:09] | this is a piece of the Sumerian calendar. | 这个属于苏美尔历法 |
[20:12] | I think this one is associated with the Mayan calendar. | 我认为这个和玛雅历法有关 |
[20:16] | So how did the Sumerians get mixed up with the Mayans? | 苏美尔人怎么会和玛雅人扯在一起 |
[20:19] | That’s two different continents, | 那是两个不同的大陆 |
[20:20] | two very different cultures, | 两种非常迥异的文化 |
[20:21] | – two different times. – Yeah. | -两种不同的时期 -是啊 |
[20:23] | I mean, the Mayans and the Sumerians are, like, | 玛雅人和苏美尔人大概 |
[20:25] | 3,000 years apart, give or take a century or two. | 相隔了有三千年 上下一两个世纪 |
[20:29] | Unless they’re connected in a way we don’t understand. | 除非他们以一种我们不知道的方式相互联系着 |
[20:31] | What do you mean, like wormhole-connected? | 你是说就像虫洞间的联系吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah, why not? | 为什么不行呢 |
[20:37] | Having any luck? | 有什么发现吗 |
[20:39] | We think this might be an ancient calendar. | 我们认为这也许是古代历法 |
[20:42] | So… this is a calendar? | 这是日历吗 |
[20:45] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[20:46] | We’re thinking that, if this is a map of the stars, right? | 我们在想如果这是张星像地图 |
[20:49] | And some of these symbols are constellations, | 而这些符号都代表星座 |
[20:51] | maybe a reason to map them out this way is to tell time. | 也许这样绘制出来就能报时 |
[20:54] | What if this was some event a very long time ago? | 如果这是很久以前的某个事件呢 |
[20:59] | And that might tell us where the stick came from. | 这也许就能告诉我们这根木棍是从哪来的 |
[21:02] | That would be good to know. | 能知道就好了 |
[21:04] | That would, but it’s not why we’re here. | 是啊 但我们来不是为了这件事 |
[21:07] | – You looking for a Wesen? – Have you ever heard of a Wesen | -你们在找格林生物吗 -你们有没有听过 |
[21:10] | with a big mouth, strange teeth? | 一个有大嘴巴和奇怪牙齿的格林生物 |
[21:12] | And it paralyzes you in bed. | 还能让人在床上四肢不得动弹 |
[21:15] | Does it have bad breath? | 口气难闻吗 |
[21:16] | – That’s what he said. – That sounds like an Alpe. | -他是这么说的 -听来像是食梦魔 |
[21:19] | An Alp? Like a Swiss Mountain Alp? | 阿尔卑斯 瑞士阿尔卑斯山吗 |
[21:21] | No, different kinda Alp. | 不是那个 |
[21:22] | Alpe, with an E. | 是食梦魔 有E结尾的 |
[21:24] | I got this in one of my books. | 我的一本书上有记载 |
[21:25] | According to Germanic folklore, | 据日耳曼民间传说记载 |
[21:26] | Alpen are responsible for sleep paralysis and insomnia. | 食梦魔是睡眠瘫痪症和失眠症的元凶 |
[21:31] | Here it is. Check this out. | 找到了 来看看 |
[21:33] | When I was a teenager, | 在我年少时 |
[21:34] | a lot of my family still lived in Germany, | 我的家人大部分都还住在德国 |
[21:37] | and I was spending the summer with my great-aunt Ada. | 我当时和我的姨祖母艾达一起过暑假 |
[21:39] | She was always a little loopy, | 她总是有点糊涂 |
[21:40] | which is why she was my favorite aunt, | 所以她是我最喜欢的姨祖母 |
[21:42] | but her mental state had begun to seriously decline. | 但是她的精神状态开始严重下降 |
[21:46] | And we didn’t know this until later, | 这点我们直到后来才知道 |
[21:47] | but the reason Ada was going mad was because of an Alpe. | 艾达之所以发疯 就是因为食梦魔 |
[21:54] | These are definitely not teeth. | 这些绝对不是牙齿 |
[21:56] | Yeah, I don’t know if there’s a word for them, | 我不知道是否有文字记载过他们 |
[21:59] | but, uh, I know what they do. | 但是我知道他们会做什么 |
[22:02] | They get inside your head, and feed. | 他们进入人的大脑 并获取食物 |
[22:05] | – On what? – Well, they feed on your sleep. | -吃什么 -你的睡眠 |
[22:07] | Basically, they steal it. I mean, with good reason, | 主要是偷取睡眠 但是有充分理由的 |
[22:10] | because Alpen go insane | 因为如果食梦魔每夜不以 |
[22:12] | if they don’t feed nightly | 大脑在快速眼动睡眠时 |
[22:13] | 指一个睡眠的阶段 眼球在此阶段时会快速移动 | |
[22:13] | on the proteins our brains create during REM sleep. | 所产生的蛋白质为食 他们就会发疯 |
[22:16] | But if the feeding goes on for, like, a few too many nights, | 但如果觅食持续太多个夜晚 |
[22:20] | then it eventually makes their victims go crazy, | 最终会导致受害者发疯 |
[22:22] | like my Aunt Ada. | 就像我艾达姨祖母 |
[22:23] | How does these Alpen find their next victims? | 这些食梦魔如何寻找下一个受害者 |
[22:25] | Melatonin, lots of it. | 大量褪黑素 |
[22:27] | And the heavier the sleeper, the more melatonin. | 睡眠越深沉的人 释放的褪黑素就越多 |
[22:30] | An Alpen can sense that. It’s like a drug addict with a drug. | 食梦魔能感觉得到 就像是有毒瘾的瘾君子 |
[22:33] | Why would an Alpe keep attacking the same victim? | 食梦魔为什么会一直袭击同一个受害者呢 |
[22:35] | Because when the body’s overcompensating, | 因为当身体补偿过度 |
[22:37] | the brain produces even more melatonin when it’s not sleeping. | 不进入睡眠时 大脑会产生更多的褪黑素 |
[22:41] | Where was this victim attacked? | 这名受害人是在哪里遇袭的 |
[22:42] | The Englewood Hotel. | 恩格尔伍德宾馆 |
[22:44] | And how it got in that room, we know not. | 它是如何进入屋内 我们不得而知 |
[22:46] | Well, a hotel makes sense. | 旅馆倒是解释得通 |
[22:48] | Lots of sleeping victims to choose from. | 那里有很多正在睡觉的受害者可以选择 |
[22:50] | So it could be anyone in that hotel. | 所以有可能是旅馆里的其中一人 |
[22:51] | Or who has access to the rooms. | 或是能进入房间的人 |
[22:54] | Over 35 people staying at the Englewood Hotel | 在丹袭击被害人的前一晚 |
[22:56] | the night before Dan attacked our victim, | 恩格尔伍德旅馆有三十五人入住 |
[22:58] | not including the manager or the maintenance man. | 不包括经理和维修工 |
[23:01] | Well, anyone of them can be an Alpe, | 他们都有可能是食梦魔 |
[23:03] | but how can we justify dragging them in for questioning | 如果是以睡眠为食 我们要用什么正当理由 |
[23:05] | if it’s about eating sleep? | 把他们都喊来问话呢 |
[23:07] | But Wells nailed his windows and doors shut. | 但威尔斯把窗户和门都用钉子封死了 |
[23:11] | How did this Alpe get in? | 食梦魔怎么进去的 |
[23:12] | Well, maybe the Alpe was in there, | 可能食梦魔就在里面 |
[23:14] | – and Dan didn’t know it. – Not that big a room. | -而丹不知道 -房间没那么大 |
[23:17] | Oh, listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[23:19] | In 1954, a long-term guest killed a maid. | 1954年 一名长期旅客杀害了一名女仆 |
[23:22] | That one was linked to psychosis, | 案子被归为精神错乱犯罪 |
[23:24] | but there have been several problems since then, | 但之后又出了很多问题 |
[23:27] | including six suicides and three murders. | 包括六起自杀和三起谋杀 |
[23:29] | So what are we thinking? | 有什么想法吗 |
[23:31] | This Alpe has been using the Englewood Hotel | 过去六十年来这个食梦魔一直把 |
[23:33] | as a buffet for the last 60 years? | 恩格尔伍德宾馆当成自助餐厅 |
[23:34] | Hey, what was the name of the old guy? | 那个老家伙叫什么 |
[23:36] | The one in the wheelchair? | 就是坐轮椅的那个 |
[23:37] | Lynk, with a Y, Charles. | 中间带Y的查尔斯·林克 |
[23:41] | The–the manager said he had been in the hotel a long time. | 经理说他在酒店住了很久了 |
[23:45] | 波特兰警局 身份信息 查尔斯·赫林·林克 | |
[23:45] | There it is. Middle name: Herring. | 找到了 中间名是赫林 |
[23:47] | No record. | 没有记录 |
[23:48] | That doesn’t mean he’s not a Wesen. | 那也不代表他不是格林生物 |
[23:50] | Got your info on the once lovely Englewood Hotel, | 找到”风光一时”的恩格尔伍德宾馆的信息了 |
[23:52] | owned by Beverly Garwood. | 所有人是贝弗莉·加伍德 |
[23:54] | According to this, she lives in L.A. | 上面写着她住在洛杉矶 |
[23:55] | – You have a number? – No, it’s my first day on the job. | -查到电话了吗 -没呢 我才第一天上班 |
[24:00] | She is in the 323. | 她的电话区码是323 |
[24:08] | – Hello? – Beverly Garwood. | -你好 -贝弗莉·加伍德吗 |
[24:11] | – Yes? – This is Detective Burkhardt from the Portland Police. | -是 -我是波特兰警局的伯克哈德警探 |
[24:14] | We’re checking on a property you own here, | 我们在查你名下的一处房产 |
[24:16] | – the Englewood Hotel. – What’s this about? | -恩格尔伍德宾馆 -出什么事了 |
[24:18] | One of your guests was involved in a murder yesterday. | 你的一位客人涉嫌参与了昨天的一起谋杀案 |
[24:21] | Oh, my God, on the property? | 天啊 在酒店里吗 |
[24:23] | – No. – Well, how can I help you? | -不 -有什么要我帮忙吗 |
[24:26] | We’re looking for a little background information | 我们在查几个雇员的 |
[24:28] | on a couple of the employees, | 背景资料 |
[24:30] | Scott Mudgett and Eddie Holmes. You know them? | 斯科特·马杰特和艾迪·霍尔姆斯 认识吗 |
[24:33] | I don’t manage the property on a day-to-day basis. | 我不是每天都在管酒店的事 |
[24:36] | I inherited it from my grandfather. | 这是从我爷爷那继承的 |
[24:39] | I can’t tell you much about them, | 我对他们了解的不多 |
[24:40] | except that they keep the place running. | 除了知道他们在管理酒店 |
[24:42] | It’s not what it once was. | 光景也大不如前了 |
[24:44] | Well, have you ever had any problems there? | 那里之前出过什么问题吗 |
[24:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:47] | There seem to have been a few violent incidents over the years. | 过去几年那里好像出了些暴力事件 |
[24:50] | That happens in every hotel. | 每个酒店都会出事 |
[24:51] | – Is there something out of the ordinary? – No. | -有什么离奇的事吗 -没有 |
[24:55] | Thank you for your time. | 那打扰你了 |
[24:56] | Feel free to call me if there’s anything I can do. | 有什么要帮忙的 随时打给我 |
[25:00] | She was a big help. | 她真是帮了大忙 |
[25:02] | We still don’t know how the Alpe got in Dan’s room, | 还是没搞懂食梦魔怎么进到丹房里的 |
[25:05] | ’cause his place was a fortress. | 因为他的房间就像个堡垒 |
[25:06] | These things can’t walk through walls… | 那些东西又不能穿墙而入 |
[25:09] | can they? | 能吗 |
[25:54] | – I’m not here to haunt you. – Really? | -我不是来缠着你的 -真的吗 |
[25:56] | Then why don’t you go wherever it is you go? | 那你怎么不去你该去的地方 |
[25:59] | Well, you might wanna reconsider | 你还是多考虑下 |
[26:00] | conversing with someone no one else can see. | 跟别人看不到的人对话吧 |
[26:11] | I believe they’re going to kill you. | 我想他们会杀了你 |
[26:15] | – Who? – Two men waiting by your car. | -谁 -等在你车旁边的那两个 |
[26:20] | – Why you telling me this? – You trust me? | -为什么要告诉我这个 -你相信我吗 |
[27:02] | You saved my life. Why? | 你救了我一命 为什么 |
[27:06] | This time, you chose the right side, Sean. | 这次你选对边了 肖恩 |
[27:20] | Are we done? | 两清了吗 |
[27:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:01] | It’s Laura Driscoll, room 305, | 是305房的劳拉·德里斯科尔 |
[28:03] | across the hall from Dan Wells. | 就在丹·威尔斯房间的走廊对面 |
[28:05] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[28:06] | I really don’t know why you guys are here. | 真的不懂你们为什么来这 |
[28:08] | I mean, uh, you know, she tripped, she fell. | 我是说她绊倒了 摔下来了 |
[28:11] | – These things happen. – What? Nobody saw it? | -时有发生 -怎么 没人看到 |
[28:14] | No. I mean, we just heard a scream, | 没有 我们只听到尖叫 |
[28:16] | – and then she fell. – And who found the body? | -接着她就摔下来了 -尸体是谁发现的 |
[28:19] | Maintenance man, Eddie. | 维修工艾迪 |
[28:22] | We got him in the office. I’ll get him. | 他在办公室 我去找他 |
[28:26] | She’s not dressed to go out. | 她出门都没换衣服 |
[28:27] | She ever wander the halls in her pajamas before? | 她之前穿着睡衣在走廊晃荡过吗 |
[28:29] | Hey, guys, I don’t stay up all night. | 各位 我又不是彻夜不眠的 |
[28:32] | The guests are gonna do what they do. | 客人们想干什么就干什么 |
[28:34] | How long has she been staying here? | 她在这住多久了 |
[28:36] | – About three months. – You found the body? | -大概三个月 -是你发现的尸体 |
[28:38] | Yeah, I was, uh, covering the front desk | 对 我当时在检查前台 |
[28:41] | when I heard the scream. | 就听到了尖叫声 |
[28:42] | I didn’t think much of it at first, you know. | 最开始我没有多想 |
[28:45] | You get that down here. | 毕竟在这工作 |
[28:47] | – But then… – Anyone else around? | -但后来 -附近当时有别人吗 |
[28:49] | No, it was pretty early. | 没有 但是挺早的 |
[28:51] | About 6: 00 this morning. | 大概是早上六点 |
[28:54] | Let’s go check out her room. | 去看看她的房间 |
[29:11] | Other than the bedding on the floor, no signs of a struggle. | 除了被子掉在地上 没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[29:15] | Well, the windows are locked. | 窗户也都关好了 |
[29:17] | At least they’re no chains or nails this time. | 至少这次没有铁链或钉子 |
[29:20] | When I checked the door, no sign of forced entry. | 我检查门时也没发现强行进入的痕迹 |
[29:22] | Then why did she run out of her room? | 那她为什么跑出自己的房间 |
[29:24] | Dan Wells was gone. | 丹·威尔斯走了 |
[29:26] | Maybe she was the Alpe’s next meal. | 她或许成了食梦魔的下顿大餐 |
[29:27] | Well, if she was, how is this Alpe getting in? | 如果真是 那食梦魔怎么进来的 |
[29:31] | I don’t know, but I got the manager on my list. | 不知道 但我觉得经理有嫌疑 |
[29:37] | Looks like this window was nailed shut before. | 这扇窗户之前好像被钉子封死过 |
[29:40] | All we got now is an accident. | 我们现在只能定性为意外 |
[29:43] | We need to catch this Alpe in the act. | 我们得当场抓住食梦魔 |
[29:46] | So, we think the Alpe is using the Englewood Hotel | 我们推测食梦魔把恩格尔伍德宾馆 |
[29:49] | as its own personal cafeteria. | 当成了私人自助餐厅 |
[29:51] | We need someone to spend one night in there, | 我们需要有个人在里面住一晚 |
[29:53] | so that we can catch it the next time it strikes. | 以便在它下次出手时抓住它 |
[29:56] | Right, and it can’t be either of you guys, | 好 不能让你们去 |
[29:58] | since you’ve both been there as cops, | 因为你们都以警察的身份去过那 |
[30:01] | which is why you’re looking at me. | 所以你们才盯着我看 |
[30:03] | I don’t want him getting hurt. | 我不想让他受伤 |
[30:04] | I’m in complete agreement with her on that. | 这一点我完全同意她 |
[30:06] | Well, there will be a camera inside the room, | 我们会在房间安摄像头 |
[30:07] | and he will be wearing a wire. | 还会让他戴上耳塞 |
[30:08] | – And we’ll be right outside. – Look, | -我们就守在外面 -听着 |
[30:11] | just think of it as payback for Aunt Ada. | 就把这当成为艾达姨祖母复仇 |
[30:15] | – I guess. – The only problem is, | -好吧 -唯一的问题是 |
[30:17] | Alpen are attracted to heavy sleepers, which I am not. | 食梦魔只对睡得很死的人感兴趣 可我不是 |
[30:19] | Well, melatonin is the chemical in the brain | 褪黑素是大脑里让人 |
[30:21] | that makes you sleep, right? | 睡觉的一种化学物质吧 |
[30:22] | That’s why your brain produces it. | 所以大脑才会释放它 |
[30:24] | You can take melatonin. | 你可以摄入褪黑素 |
[30:26] | Couldn’t you give him a little boost? | 不能稍微促进一下吗 |
[30:27] | I can give him a big boost, | 我可以给他一个强力促进 |
[30:29] | but I’m still concerned about that whole paralysis thing. | 但我还是担心麻痹的事 |
[30:31] | It’s never gonna get that far. Nick and Hank will be there | 不会到那一步的 食梦魔一走进屋里 |
[30:33] | the second the Alpe walks in the room. | 尼克和汉克就会闯进来 |
[30:36] | – Right? – Yes. | -对吧 -对 |
[30:37] | We will be monitoring Monroe | 门罗一走进酒店 |
[30:39] | from the second he steps foot in that hotel. | 我们就会监视他 |
[30:42] | I’m not sleeping a wink until you get home. | 你不回来我就不会合眼 |
[30:44] | That’s very sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[30:46] | Now how do we get enough melatonin in me? | 怎么让我体内有足够的褪黑素 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:10] | Be sure to set up the cameras, | 确保架好摄像头 |
[31:11] | – so you have a view of the whole room. – Got it. | -这样就能看到整个房间了 -知道了 |
[31:13] | And the only way you’re gonna be able to hear us | 这个耳塞是你能听到我们说话的 |
[31:15] | is with this earbud, | 唯一方法 |
[31:16] | but don’t put it in until you’re in the room. | 但是进屋之前别戴 |
[31:18] | And here’s your Housing Authority voucher. | 这是你的房管所抵用券 |
[31:20] | We see or hear anything, we’re coming in. | 我们一听到或看到什么 就会进去 |
[31:23] | – Good. – Sure you’re ready? | -好 -你确定准备好了吗 |
[31:25] | If I don’t get into that hotel room pretty soon, | 如果我再不快去 |
[31:27] | I’m gonna fall asleep in the lobby. | 就要睡大厅了 |
[31:44] | Need a room? | 需要房间吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:52] | Just one night? | 就住一晚吗 |
[31:54] | It’s all I need. Just passing through. | 一晚就够 只是路过 |
[31:58] | Name, previous address if you have one, | 姓名 如果有的话 填上之前的住址 |
[32:01] | checkout’s 11:00. | 11点前交房 |
[32:08] | 305. | 305房间 |
[32:11] | We have an elevator, but it’s not working. | 我们有电梯 可是坏了 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | Well, I’m in room 305. | 我在305房间了 |
[32:50] | All right, lock the door and windows, | 好的 锁好门窗 |
[32:52] | set the camera, and go to bed. | 装上摄像头 上床睡觉 |
[32:53] | Doing it now. | 现在就做 |
[32:57] | Door locked. | 门锁上了 |
[33:02] | Window locked. | 窗户锁好了 |
[33:05] | Window locked. | 窗户锁好了 |
[33:14] | All right, so… | 好了 |
[33:18] | this is the room. | 这就是房间 |
[33:24] | It is–it– I mean, palatial. | 跟宫殿似的 |
[33:29] | I’m gonna put the camera right here on the dresser | 我把摄像头安在梳妆台上 |
[33:31] | across from the bed, so you can’t miss me. | 正好在床对面 这样你们不会看不到我 |
[33:39] | Can you see me? | 能看到我吗 |
[33:40] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 |
[33:41] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[33:50] | No, I’m not. | 不要 |
[33:53] | Not in there. | 不要睡进去 |
[34:01] | Boy, I hope this works fast, | 伙计 我希望能快点 |
[34:03] | because this is a really uncomfortable bed. | 因为这床真不舒服 |
[34:08] | Can you still see me? | 你们还能看到我吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah, we got ya. | 是的 能看到 |
[34:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:29] | – Anything? – Nothing yet. | -有情况了吗 -还没有 |
[34:46] | This reminds me of some foreign films | 这让我想起我第二任妻子 |
[34:47] | my second wife used to drag me to, | 过去常拉我看的几部外国电影 |
[34:49] | except this one has a better plot. | 不过这部情节更好 |
[34:55] | – What’s going on? – Something’s in there. | -怎么了 -有东西进去了 |
[35:34] | Back up! | 后退 |
[35:51] | Monroe! Where’d it go? | 门罗 它去哪儿了 |
[35:53] | Monroe, can you move? | 门罗 你能动吗 |
[35:57] | Camera got knocked over. | 摄像头被打翻了 |
[35:58] | They had to have come from behind the dresser. | 一定是从梳妆台后面进来的 |
[36:00] | Check behind it. | 检查一下后面 |
[36:02] | It’s hollow. | 空的 |
[36:03] | Looks like it’s attached to the wall. | 看起来像是固定在墙上的 |
[36:08] | Some kind of passage way. | 是某种通道 |
[36:09] | If he went out this way, we’ve gotta go in. | 如果他是这样出去的 我们也得进去 |
[36:12] | We’ll be back. – | 我们马上回来 |
[36:15] | It’s getting away. We gotta go. | 它逃跑了 我们得去追 |
[36:19] | Don’t leave me like this! | 别这样丢下我 |
[36:55] | Yeah, Hundjager. | 是猎犬怪啊 |
[37:13] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我错了 纠正我 |
[37:14] | but I thought we were after an Alpe. | 但是我记得我们要追的是食梦魔 |
[37:15] | Nick. Hank! | 尼克 汉克 |
[37:17] | In here. | 在这儿 |
[37:20] | So I guess you were trying to tell us that he was a Hundjager. | 我猜你想告诉我们那是个猎犬怪 |
[37:23] | – What? – Scott. | -什么 -斯科特 |
[37:25] | The manager. | 那个经理 |
[37:26] | I didn’t see any Hundjager. | 我没看到什么猎犬怪 |
[37:28] | Dude, I saw an Alpe. | 伙计们 我看到的是食梦魔 |
[37:31] | God. Where is he? | 天啊 他在哪儿 |
[37:34] | There’s gotta be another passageway. | 肯定还有其他通道 |
[37:55] | I hear him. | 我听到他了 |
[38:06] | Well, we’ve come this far. | 都已经到这地步了 |
[38:22] | This is a welfare hotel? | 确定这是家福利旅馆吗 |
[38:27] | Oh, my God. Who are you? | 天啊 你们是什么人 |
[38:29] | What are you doing here? I’m calling the police. | 你们在这里做什么 我要叫警察了 |
[38:35] | I left mine at home. | 我的落在家里了 |
[38:37] | Beverly Garwood. | 贝弗莉·加伍德 |
[38:38] | So you don’t live in Los Angles after all. | 你根本没住在洛杉矶 |
[38:40] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[38:42] | Little payback for my Great Aunt Ada. | 多少替我艾达姨祖母报个仇 |
[38:46] | Oh, yeah. You’re the Alpe. | 是的 你就是那个食梦魔 |
[39:00] | Oh, my God, you’re a Grimm. | 天啊 你是格林 |
[39:03] | So you can see. We kinda have a problem. | 你也看出来了 你有麻烦了 |
[39:06] | Don’t talk to me about problems. | 别和我提麻烦 |
[39:08] | You don’t know what it’s like to live without any sleep. | 你们不知道没有睡眠的生活是怎样的 |
[39:12] | Besides, what would you charge me with? | 还有 你们要指控我什么 |
[39:15] | Being an Alpe? I didn’t kill anyone. | 食梦魔的身份吗 我没杀任何人 |
[39:19] | I suggest you leave. | 我建议你们离开 |
[39:22] | The way I see it, Beverly, | 贝弗莉 在我看来 |
[39:24] | you have two choices. | 你有两个选择 |
[39:27] | One, you sell the hotel, | 其一 你卖掉旅馆 |
[39:31] | you give all the proceeds to local homeless shelters, | 把所有收入交给本地流浪汉救助站 |
[39:34] | and you leave Portland forever. | 然后永远离开波特兰 |
[39:36] | I don’t think so. What’s the other? | 我不愿意 另一个呢 |
[39:39] | As you said, I am a Grimm. | 就像你说的 我是格林 |
[39:44] | One less Alpe in the world? | 世上少一个食梦魔又何妨 |
[39:50] | Who’s gonna lose any sleep over that? | 又有谁会为你辗转反侧呢 |
[40:01] | I’ll call my real estate agent first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就打给我房产经纪人 |
[40:27] | Well, like the man said, | 就像有人说的 |
[40:30] | life is a nightmare that prevents one from sleeping, | 生活是阻止人们入睡的梦魇 |
[40:34] | so…sleep well. | 那就安睡吧 |
[40:54] | You know how the Mayan calendar ended in 2012? | 你知道玛雅历在2012年的遭遇吧 |
[40:57] | Well, the problem is, | 问题是 |
[40:58] | you can’t predict specific years from the stars, | 你不能通过这些恒星预测具体的年份 |
[41:00] | because they don’t actually move, | 因为它们基本不动 |
[41:02] | but if we could map the position of the planets | 但如果我们能标出这些行星 |
[41:04] | in our solar system, | 在太阳系中的方位 |
[41:05] | wouldn’t we be able to figure it out? | 会不会就能知道了呢 |
[41:08] | You mean, because our planets will never be | 你是说 因为行星永远 |
[41:10] | in the exact same alignment ever again? | 不会再呈现出相同的分布吗 |
[41:13] | You know, I actually have a program that could | 事实上我刚好有个 |
[41:15] | roughly calculate the date based on planet position. | 能基于行星位置粗略计算日期的程序 |
[41:21] | Okay. Cool, that’s our solar system. | 好了 这是我们的太阳系 |
[41:24] | There’s Earth. | 这是地球 |
[41:25] | Now if we can just try to match the drawing on the cloth | 现在我们试试能否把布上的图案 |
[41:29] | with our planet’s position. | 和行星的位置对上 |
[41:31] | I’ll match it with today’s date, and work backwards from there. | 我输入今天的日期 让它从今天往回倒 |
[41:39] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[41:42] | Not really? The farther back I go, | 不太有用吧 越往前倒 |
[41:43] | the more out of alignment it gets. | 和图案的分布差得越远 |
[41:46] | Maybe it isn’t a calendar after all. | 可能这根本就不是日历 |
[41:47] | Wait, hold up, let me try it again. | 等等 稍等 再让我试试 |
[41:50] | That looks right. | 这看着就对了 |
[41:54] | No, I went way too far forward. | 不对 我往后倒的太多了 |
[41:56] | No, what do you mean? It matches. | 不对 什么意思 图吻合了 |
[41:57] | Yeah, but that’s not in the past, | 没错 可这不是过去 |
[41:59] | that’s in the future. | 是未来 |
[42:01] | March 24th. | 3月24日 |
[42:07] | So it is a calendar. | 看来这确实是日历 |
[42:09] | I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[42:12] | Over something that hasn’t happened yet? | 指向了尚未发生的事 |