时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It would be an honor to succeed you, sir. | 长官 能接任您的位置是我的荣幸 |
[00:04] | You’re gonna have to prove your loyalty. | 你得证明你的忠诚 |
[00:06] | And not just to the mayor’s office | 不止是对市长办公室 |
[00:07] | but to me. | 更是对我 |
[00:10] | Now, I killed the man in front of you. | 我当着你的面杀了人 |
[00:11] | I kept my part of the bargain. | 我完成了我的承诺 |
[00:13] | If I don’t take over this department, | 如果我不接管这间警局 |
[00:14] | you and I are gonna have a problem. | 你和我都会有麻烦 |
[00:16] | You get the hell out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[00:19] | I won’t forget this. | 这笔账我不会忘的 |
[00:25] | “爱用的不是眼睛 而是心 所以爱神丘比特的眼睛总是蒙着的” | |
[00:33] | My God, do you feel that? | 天啊 你感受到了吗 |
[00:35] | That is the tingling of like souls. | 这是两个相似灵魂的共鸣 |
[00:37] | That’s love. That is the real thing. | 这是爱 是真爱啊 |
[00:40] | Nick, before you say anything | 尼克 在你说出什么 |
[00:42] | you’re about to regret– | 会让自己后悔的话之前… |
[00:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:44] | – Monroe– – What do you want? | -门罗… -你到底想要什么 |
[00:46] | You. | 你 |
[00:48] | There’s never been anyone else for me. | 我的眼中从来没有过别人 |
[00:49] | There never will be. | 以后也不会有 |
[01:10] | Does your tummy hurt? | 你肚肚疼吗 |
[01:18] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不会啊 |
[01:20] | My tummy hurts when I’m sad. | 我难过的时候就会肚肚疼 |
[01:22] | Are you sad? | 你难过吗 |
[01:24] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[01:25] | Like when my mommy went away. | 比如我妈妈离开的时候 |
[01:27] | I thought your tummy might hurt | 我以为你的肚肚会疼 |
[01:28] | because Nick’s not your boyfriend anymore. | 因为尼克不再是你的男朋友了 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I guess my tummy might hurt sometimes. | 是啊 我想我的肚肚有时的确会疼 |
[01:35] | Do you want him back? | 你想让他回到你身边吗 |
[01:39] | That wouldn’t be right. Things are really different now. | 那样是不对的 如今情况有了很大变化 |
[01:41] | Sometimes I miss my other mommy too. | 有时我也会想念我的另一个妈妈 |
[01:44] | Her name is Kelly, just like my brother’s. | 她叫凯利 和我弟弟一个名字 |
[01:48] | You know her, don’t you? | 你认识她 是不是 |
[01:52] | I don’t know where she is anymore. | 我现在不知道她在哪里 |
[01:54] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[02:00] | Diana, there you are. | 戴安娜 你在这儿呢 |
[02:02] | Time to get dressed and packed for Dad’s house. | 该换衣服然后准备去爸爸家了 |
[02:04] | – Right now? – Yes, right now. | -现在吗 -对 现在 |
[02:08] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:10] | Morning. I can make the coffee. | 早上好 我来煮咖啡吧 |
[02:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:16] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[02:20] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[02:24] | Yeah, that’s Stumptown. | 对 是树墩城[波特兰著名咖啡馆]的咖啡 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:29] | It’s Colombian. | 来自哥伦比亚 |
[02:33] | Mauricio Shattah Red Gesha. | 毛里西奥·夏塔的红瑰夏 |
[02:35] | – Oh, you’re disgusting. – Yes! | -真气人 -棒 |
[02:38] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[02:42] | – Do I get a kiss? – Yes. | -我会得到香吻一枚吗 -是的 |
[02:46] | But that’s not all. Keep your eyes closed. | 但不止这个哦 不要睁开眼睛 |
[02:48] | Ooh, you sure we’re in the right room for this? | 接下来的事情不应该在这间房子里发生吧 |
[02:51] | Slow down. That comes later, bub. | 别着急 等会儿才是那个 小伙子 |
[02:59] | – Happy birthday. – What is this? | -生日快乐 -这是什么 |
[03:01] | It’s where we’re going for your birthday. | 我们要去这里为你庆祝生日 |
[03:02] | We’re going to the Columbia Gorge Hotel? | 我们要去哥伦比亚峡谷酒店吗 |
[03:04] | Yep, for the whole weekend. | 对 在那里待一整个周末 |
[03:06] | Just the two of us? | 就我俩吗 |
[03:07] | – No, your parents are coming. – What? | -不 你父母也会去 -什么 |
[03:09] | I’m just kidding, but there is a guest list. | 开玩笑啦 但我的确邀请了几个人 |
[03:11] | Nick, Eve, Adalind, | 尼克 伊芙 爱达玲 |
[03:13] | Hank, Wu, and us. | 汉克 吴 还有我们 |
[03:16] | Everybody’s coming? | 大家都会来吗 |
[03:17] | Yep. Our bags are packed. | 是的 行李已经收拾好了 |
[03:18] | We’re ready to go. | 我们可以出发了 |
[03:19] | You just have to get dressed. | 你换个衣服就可以出门了 |
[03:20] | Wait a minute. When’s the “later, bub” stuff? | 等等 “等会儿 小伙子”那件事呢 |
[03:23] | Get dressed. | 去换衣服啦 |
[03:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:27] | Ah, this is gonna be so much fun! | 一定会超级有趣的 |
[03:30] | Blue sweater or purple sweater? | 蓝毛衣还是紫毛衣 |
[03:32] | – Can I take both? – Sure. | -我能两件都带上吗 -当然 |
[03:34] | We are ready to go for the weekend. | 我们准备好去欢度周末 |
[03:39] | – Did you… – I was just about to. | -你有没有… -我正准备去 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:47] | Now, um, honey, come here for a second. | 宝贝 过来一下下 |
[03:53] | You know what a secret is, right? | 你知道什么是秘密吧 |
[03:56] | Sometimes it’s important | 有时候保守秘密 |
[03:57] | for people to keep things just between themselves. | 是一件很重要的事 |
[04:00] | Do you have a secret? | 你有秘密吗 |
[04:02] | Yes, and so do you. | 我有 你也有 |
[04:04] | Remember what you saw in the tunnels? | 还记得你在隧道里看到的东西吗 |
[04:06] | What Eve drew? | 伊芙画的那些 |
[04:14] | That’s what I want you to keep just between us. | 我希望这件事只有我们两个知道 |
[04:16] | So you don’t want me to tell Daddy? | 你不希望我告诉爸爸吗 |
[04:19] | I don’t want you to tell anybody. | 我不希望你告诉任何人 |
[04:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:24] | Well, because we don’t know what it means yet, | 因为我们还不清楚它代表着什么 |
[04:26] | and it could be dangerous. | 它可能很危险 |
[04:28] | Do you understand? | 你听明白了吗 |
[04:31] | Good. Okay. | 好 真棒 |
[04:33] | We are ready. Here you go. | 我们收拾好了 拿好 |
[04:36] | Let’s grab your coat, and we’ll get in the car. | 带着你的外套 我们上车 |
[04:40] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[04:45] | – Bye, Nick. – Bye, Diana. | -再见 尼克 -再见 戴安娜 |
[04:48] | – Have fun with your dad. – I will. | -和你爸爸玩得开心 -我会的 |
[05:26] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[05:55] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[06:48] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么东西 |
[06:49] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[06:51] | Swirling blue tornado, | 蓝色的漩涡 |
[06:52] | a skull-like dude with green eyes | 一个眼泛绿光 骷髅头一样的东西 |
[06:53] | staring right at us? Yes, I saw that. | 盯着我们看 没错 我看见了 |
[06:55] | You’ve never seen anything like that in your mirror before? | 你从来没在你家镜子里看到过这个吗 |
[06:57] | No, if I had, I probably would have warned you. | 没有 如果曾经看到过 我肯定会提醒你 |
[06:59] | It–it’s almost as if it was a window. | 刚刚镜子就像一扇窗户一样 |
[07:02] | Yeah, but…to where? | 没错 但是 通向哪里呢 |
[07:04] | I-I don’t know, I don’t know, but it looked | 我不知道 但这情况 |
[07:06] | a lot like what I saw with the Death Grip Guy, | 很像我之前死亡之握的时候看到的 |
[07:08] | except for Skull Man wasn’t there. | 只是那时候没有骷髅人 |
[07:14] | I’m just glad I’m not the only one seeing it this time. | 真庆幸这次不止我一个人看到 |
[07:17] | Yeah, me too. I think. | 我也是 |
[07:23] | Should we tell Monroe and Rosalee? | 我们要告诉门罗和罗莎莉吗 |
[07:26] | Not until we have a better handle | 在我们还没弄清楚之前 |
[07:27] | on what it is we just saw. | 先不告诉他们 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:51] | I missed you! | 我好想你 |
[07:52] | Oh, I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[07:54] | I’m hungry. Want me to make breakfast? | 我好饿 需要我做早饭吗 |
[07:56] | – Sure, if you like. – Yeah | -当然 如果你愿意 -愿意 |
[07:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:01] | – How’s life at the loft? – It’s fine. | -在公寓过的怎么样 -还不错 |
[08:03] | Uh, I’ll be back early Sunday night to pick her up. | 我周日傍晚来接她 |
[08:06] | What are you guys gonna do? | 你俩打算做点什么 |
[08:07] | How many chocolate chip cookies | 爸爸 你早餐想吃几个 |
[08:09] | do you want for breakfast, Dad? | 巧克力曲奇 |
[08:12] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[08:15] | Hey, honey, how about pancakes instead? | 宝贝 要不吃点薄饼怎么样 |
[08:18] | It’s okay. I’m making both. | 都行 我两个都在做 |
[08:49] | Monroe, I’m pregnant, not helpless. | 门罗 我只是怀孕了 又不是没有行动能力 |
[08:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:54] | It’s really more for me than you. | 这更是为了我自己 |
[08:55] | It’s just an excuse to take you in my arms. | 我就是找个借口抱抱你 |
[08:57] | You need an excuse? | 你还需要借口吗 |
[09:00] | Thank you so much for making this happen. | 谢谢你让我这么幸福 |
[09:06] | My God, they’ll let anyone stay at this place. | 我的天 这里真热闹 |
[09:09] | – Happy birthday. – How you doing? | -生日快乐 -过的怎么样 |
[09:11] | – This is gonna be so fun. – I know. | -肯定会很好玩 -我知道 |
[09:13] | – Such a great idea. – Oh, thank you. | -这主意真棒 -谢谢 |
[09:14] | – Happy almost birthday. – Thanks for being here. | -提前祝你生日快乐 -谢谢你能来 |
[09:18] | Hi, little sir. I’m so glad you made it, Kelly. | 凯利 小家伙 真高兴你也来了 |
[09:21] | Hey, did you get that babysitter? | 你找好保姆了吗 |
[09:22] | – Done. – We’re good to go. | -搞定了 -我们准备好了 |
[09:24] | Uh, what time are we getting together? | 我们时候集合 |
[09:25] | – Drinks whenever you want them. – Ooh, how about now? | -什么时候想喝都行 -就现在 怎么样 |
[09:28] | Check in first, sweetie. | 亲爱的 先办理入住 |
[09:29] | Oh, let the party begin. | 嗨起来 |
[09:32] | Now we’re all here. | 大家都到了 |
[09:33] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[09:34] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[09:35] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 绝不会错过 |
[09:37] | So dinner is at 8:00 in the dining room. | 八点在餐厅吃晚饭 |
[09:39] | – We’ll meet you at the bar. – Oh, yes, you will. | -我们酒吧见 -当然 |
[09:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:42] | Let me get the elevator for you, sir. | 先生 我来为你开电梯 |
[09:44] | It’s kind of old-fashioned. Needs an operator. | 比较老式 需要操作员 |
[09:47] | Owners like to keep the hotel as original as possible. | 酒店老板希望能尽量保持原样 |
[09:49] | It’s like going back in time. | 感觉回到了过去 |
[09:51] | It’s a nice place. How long have you worked here? | 这地方真不错 你在这里工作多久了 |
[09:55] | Uh, a couple years. | 有几年了 |
[09:59] | – Got a cute kid. – Thanks. | -孩子真可爱 -谢谢 |
[10:02] | – Floor? – Three, please. | -几楼 -三楼 谢谢 |
[10:17] | Mom, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[10:19] | I’m at work. | 我在上班 |
[10:20] | Listen, you got to get Dad to call me. | 听着 你一定要让爸爸联系我 |
[10:23] | Cause you’re not gonna believe who’s here. | 因为你绝对想不到谁在这里 |
[10:26] | It’s that son of a bitch Burkhardt. | 就是那个该死的伯克哈德 |
[10:31] | Diana, these are amazing. | 戴安娜 做得真棒 |
[10:37] | These cookies are perfect. | 这些饼干真好吃 |
[10:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:41] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[10:42] | Stuff I saw. | 我看见的东西 |
[10:44] | Interesting stuff. You saw this? | 有意思的东西 你看到这个了吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[10:47] | Where? | 在哪 |
[10:50] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[10:51] | Mommy said I can’t tell you. | 妈妈说我不能告诉你 |
[10:55] | Mommy said you can’t tell me what? | 妈妈说你不能告诉我什么 |
[10:57] | It’s our secret. | 那是我们的秘密 |
[10:58] | I promised Mommy I wouldn’t tell you | 我答应过妈妈不会告诉你 |
[10:59] | what I saw in the tunnel. | 我在隧道里看到的东西 |
[11:05] | Wow, these are really nice. | 这些画得真漂亮 |
[11:08] | You’re a really good artist, you know that? | 你真的很会画画 知道吗 |
[11:10] | You mind if I take a picture of these? | 我能拍下来吗 |
[11:13] | I guess. | 拍吧 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:19] | You say you saw this in a tunnel, huh? | 你说你是在隧道里看到这个图案的吗 |
[11:21] | Daddy, I told you I can’t tell you. | 爸爸 我说了我不能告诉你 |
[11:23] | I promised. | 我答应不说的 |
[11:24] | Well, can you tell me where the tunnel is? | 能告诉我隧道在哪吗 |
[11:28] | – No. – Okay. All right. | -不行 -好吧 |
[11:29] | Well, it’s good that you can keep a promise. | 你能信守承诺很好 |
[11:32] | Mommy probably thought these were very important | 如果妈妈要你保守秘密 |
[11:34] | if she wanted you to keep that secret. | 那她可能觉得这些非常重要 |
[11:38] | Do you know what these symbols mean? | 你知道这些符号是什么意思吗 |
[11:40] | No, she just said it might be dangerous. | 不知道 她只说也许很危险 |
[11:51] | Delivery for Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德有快递 |
[11:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:54] | Picea glauca ‘Conica.’ | 锥形白云杉 |
[11:56] | Or, for those not versed in tree talk, | 不懂树木的人把它叫做 |
[11:58] | Dwarf Alberta Spruce, a dense conifer used as an accent tree– | 白云杉 一种用来做装饰的浓密针叶树 |
[12:01] | No, I get all that, but what– what’s it doing here? | 不 这我明白 但是为什么送来给我 |
[12:04] | Says, “Happy housewarming, Captain, | 卡上写着 祝贺乔迁之喜 队长 |
[12:06] | from your friends at the precinct.” | 你在局里的朋友上 |
[12:07] | Where do you want me to put the accent? | 这个装饰品你要我放在哪里 |
[12:09] | I’ve got another one on the truck. | 车上还有另一棵 |
[12:10] | I don’t care. Somewhere on the porch, I guess. | 随便放在走廊上吧 |
[12:13] | Excellent choice. | 选得好 |
[12:15] | Sign here and here. | 在这两个地方签字 |
[12:23] | That’s it. Have a nice day. | 好了 祝你愉快 |
[12:25] | You too. | 你也是 |
[12:33] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[12:40] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[12:44] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[12:48] | Diana! | 戴安娜 |
[12:51] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[12:57] | Diana! | 戴安娜 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:08] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[13:09] | No! | 不 |
[13:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:46] | Monroe before and after. | 门罗之前和之后的对比 |
[13:55] | Will you accept | 你是否接听 |
[13:55] | a collect call from Willard Goode | 威拉德·古德从摩特诺玛州监狱 |
[13:56] | in Multnomah State Prison? | 打来的接听方付费电话 |
[13:58] | Yeah, yeah, put him on. | 是 接过来 |
[14:01] | – Randy. – Hey, Dad. | -兰迪 -爸 |
[14:02] | – What’s the problem? – No problem. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[14:05] | I’m at work, right? Just doing my job. | 我在工作 在好好地工作 |
[14:07] | Guess who walks in. | 你猜谁进来了 |
[14:08] | I ain’t got time for games, son. | 我没时间玩猜谜 儿子 |
[14:10] | It’s not a game, Dad. | 不是在玩 爸 |
[14:12] | It’s Burkhardt. | 是伯克哈德 |
[14:14] | The cop who took you down, | 那个把你抓进监狱的人 |
[14:15] | he’s here at the hotel. | 他现在就在酒店里 |
[14:17] | He didn’t even know who I was. | 他不知道我是谁 |
[14:19] | – He alone? – No, no. | -他一个人吗 -不是 |
[14:21] | He’s here with a bunch of friends for a birthday. | 他和一群朋友来庆祝生日 |
[14:23] | Gonna be here two nights. | 会在这待两个晚上 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna make him pay | 他这么对你 |
[14:28] | for what he did to you. To us. | 这么对我们 我要让他付出代价 |
[14:33] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[14:35] | You gonna do what I think you’re gonna do? | 你要做我认为你要去做的事吗 |
[14:38] | Amor de Infierno. | 爱的炼狱 |
[14:41] | Double the dose. | 把药量加倍 |
[14:43] | No. | 不 |
[14:45] | I’m gonna triple it. | 我要用三倍的量 |
[14:47] | They’ll be tearing each other apart with their bare hands. | 他们将会赤手把彼此撕成碎片 |
[14:51] | Call me when Burkhardt’s dead. | 等伯克哈德死了 给我打电话 |
[14:53] | I’ll call you when they’re all dead. | 等他们全死了 我打给你 |
[15:28] | Anyway, now, I saw you coming out of the house– | 总之 我看到你走出这间屋子 |
[15:31] | – No– – And he goes into his backyard. | -不 -他走进了后院 |
[15:32] | – Do we need all the details? – Oh, let him tell the story. | -细节重要吗 -让他说吧 |
[15:34] | I definitely want to hear this. | 我非常想听他说 |
[15:36] | – Me too. – Dude. | -我也是 -老兄 |
[15:37] | So I’m on the side of his house, | 而我在他房子边上 |
[15:39] | and I’m looking at him in the backyard, | 看着他在后院里 |
[15:41] | and I see him peeing on his own fence. | 看到他在自己的栅栏边上尿尿 |
[15:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:50] | Oh, my God! You were marking? | 天呐 你是在标记地盘吗 |
[15:53] | I still had a few bad habits. | 那时我还有些坏习惯没改 |
[15:54] | I thought that was very strange, | 我觉得那很奇怪 |
[15:56] | and I knew this guy has to be involved in some way. | 我知道这家伙肯定与此有关 |
[15:59] | And that’s when I got a whiff of you. | 那时候我嗅到了你的气息 |
[16:03] | And that is when you jumped through the window. | 然后你就跳出了窗户 |
[16:12] | You shouldn’t have come back. | 你本不应该回来的 |
[16:17] | Okay, okay, okay. Lighten up. | 好了好了 别紧张 |
[16:19] | I’m just making a point. | 我只是在表达自己的看法 |
[16:21] | Come on, let’s grab a brew. | 走吧 我们去喝点啤酒 |
[16:24] | And by the way, you’re paying for that window. | 还有 这扇窗户你赔 |
[16:28] | I had to make a point. | 我必须得表达自己的观点 |
[16:30] | By the way, did you ever pay for that window? | 还有 那窗户你赔了吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, I paid for that window. | 赔了 |
[16:34] | Why don’t I remember that? | 我怎么不记得了 |
[16:36] | All right, well, here’s to how Nick and Monroe met. | 好了 敬尼克和门罗的相遇经过 |
[16:40] | Because none of us would be here | 因为要不是那扇窗户 |
[16:41] | – if it wasn’t for that broken window. – Amen. | -我们如今也不会相聚一堂 -阿门 |
[16:43] | – Hear, hear. – Indeed. Indeed. | -说得真好 -确实 |
[16:45] | – Your table is ready. – All right. Let’s do it. | -桌子准备好了 -好了 开始吧 |
[17:27] | Well, question is, what not to order? | 问题是 不要点什么 |
[17:29] | I know. It all looks so good. | 我知道 这些看起来都很好吃 |
[17:32] | Maybe we should just order everything seven times. | 干脆每样东西都点上七次 |
[17:35] | Make that ten, ’cause, you know, | 十次吧 因为 |
[17:37] | Rosalee’s eating for four now. | 罗莎莉现在吃的可是四个人的量 |
[17:38] | And loving every bite. | 而且每一口都超级美味 |
[17:41] | Look, before we get into the whole | 在陷入点餐的 |
[17:43] | food-ordering rigmarole, I just wanted to say | 漫长过程前 我想说 |
[17:46] | thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们赏面前来 |
[17:48] | I mean, it really–it means so much to Rosalee and me | 你们都来了 这对我跟罗莎莉来说 |
[17:50] | that you’re all here, so…thank you. | 意义重大 谢谢你们 |
[17:54] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[17:55] | – Hear, hear. – I wouldn’t miss it, man. | -对啊 -我当然会来 |
[17:56] | – Happy birthday. – Thanks for having us. | -生日快乐 -谢谢你请我们来 |
[18:02] | Jeez, Randy. | 天呐 兰迪 |
[18:08] | Almost lost that one. | 这杯差点就洒了 |
[18:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:12] | Forget it. | 没关系 |
[18:17] | Monroe, when you met Rosalee, | 门罗 你遇到罗莎莉的时候 |
[18:19] | was it love at first sight? | 是一见钟情吗 |
[18:20] | Hard to say. | 这可说不好 |
[18:22] | No, it is not. | 才不是这样 |
[18:26] | She just didn’t know it yet. | 她只是当时还没意识到 |
[18:28] | But I remember exactly when I fell, | 但我还记得我爱上她的时候 |
[18:30] | because I’ll tell you what, there is nothing | 因为 没有什么比被 |
[18:32] | quite so dazzling as a beautiful woman saving your life. | 一个美丽姑娘救了更迷人的了 |
[18:47] | How about the first kiss? | 初吻怎么样 |
[18:54] | That was–that was nice. | 挺棒的 |
[18:56] | Nice? No, that was epic. | 棒 不 简直是史诗级的 |
[18:58] | I would know because I was there. | 因为我当时也在场 |
[19:00] | Here comes something special for the birthday boy, | 这是专门为寿星准备的特制饮品 |
[19:03] | compliments of the house. | 餐厅附赠的 |
[19:05] | 2005 brut from right here in our very own Willamette Valley. | 产自威拉米特山谷本地的2005年的香槟 |
[19:11] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | That is a very good wine. | 这酒真不错 |
[19:17] | Oh, no, thank you. I’m pregnant. | 我不用 谢谢 我怀孕了 |
[19:19] | Well, shame to let it go to waste. | 那可别浪费了 |
[19:24] | Yes. | 很好 |
[19:25] | Lucky man. | 你真幸运 |
[19:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Monroe, to a wonderful friend | 门罗 敬你是个很棒的朋友 |
[19:34] | and a soon-to-be even better father. | 也敬你即将成为更棒的父亲 |
[19:37] | Happy birthday, man. | 生日快乐 兄弟 |
[19:39] | Very thoughtful. | 真体贴 |
[19:40] | Thank you, guys. Cheers. | 谢谢你们 干杯 |
[19:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:43] | Bottoms up. | 一杯干 |
[19:44] | Enjoy it while you can, Burkhardt. | 趁着还有机会抓紧享受吧 伯克哈德 |
[19:51] | Ah, we are so lucky to have friends like these. | 有这些朋友我们真幸运 |
[19:54] | Yeah, and for us to have us. | 是啊 我们拥有彼此也很幸运 |
[20:01] | That, uh, waiter who brought us the champagne? | 给我们上香槟的那个服务员 |
[20:04] | Yeah? What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:05] | He looked a little familiar. | 他看上去有点眼熟 |
[20:06] | Maybe you arrested him at some point? | 可能你以前逮捕过他 |
[20:08] | No, that I would have remembered. | 不是 如果是这样我会记得 |
[20:11] | Well, unless you’re gonna invite him up, | 除非你想现在请他过来 |
[20:13] | will you turn off that light? | 要不你就把灯关了好吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:56] | You should’ve kept your word. | 你该信守诺言的 |
[20:58] | Lieutenant Grossante. | 格罗桑特警督 |
[20:59] | If you ever want to see your little girl again, | 如果你还想见到你女儿 |
[21:02] | listen carefully. | 就给我好好听清楚 |
[21:03] | You have my daughter. | 你抓了我女儿 |
[21:05] | You stabbed me in the back. | 你从背后捅了我一刀 |
[21:07] | Look, there were things out of my control. | 有些事是我无法控制的 |
[21:09] | You threatened to have me arrested | 你拿你指使我犯下的谋杀罪 |
[21:11] | for a murder you had me commit. | 威胁我说要逮捕我 |
[21:13] | I never threatened to arrest you. | 我从没威胁要逮捕你 |
[21:15] | I was in your office! You said it to my face! | 当时在你办公室 你当面和我说的 |
[21:20] | Um, no, no. Look. | 不不 听着 |
[21:22] | I-I was not being myself back then. | 那时的我不是我 |
[21:24] | You’re going to keep your end of the bargain. | 你要信守诺言 |
[21:26] | Just like you promised. | 就像你承诺过的 |
[21:28] | Now, are you sure you want to be doing this? | 你确定想这样做吗 |
[21:29] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[21:31] | I understand you’re upset. I just– | 我理解你的不满 我只是 |
[21:33] | You are gonna make me captain of that precinct, | 让我当上局长 |
[21:36] | or your little girl dies. | 不然你的女儿就会死 |
[22:10] | I need some coffee. | 我需要点咖啡 |
[22:11] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:30] | Good morning, birthday boy. | 早安 寿星男孩 |
[22:35] | Morning. | 早安 |
[22:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah, sure. I think so. | 是的 当然 还好 |
[22:41] | Maybe one too many last night? | 也许昨晚喝太多了 |
[22:43] | Yeah, that’s probably it. | 是啊 大概是这样 |
[22:46] | I need coffee. | 我需要咖啡 |
[22:47] | I can go with you. | 我可以和你一起去 |
[22:50] | Or I can just bring you one. | 还是我给你拿一杯吧 |
[22:52] | No, go ahead. I’ll meet you on the patio. | 不用 你先去吧 我去露台找你 |
[22:55] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[23:26] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[23:28] | You don’t need to know that. | 你不必知道 |
[23:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:34] | I’m the man your daddy stabbed in the back. | 我是被你爸爸在背后捅刀子的人 |
[23:37] | No, that was Mr. Bonaparte. | 不 那是波拿巴先生 |
[23:42] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[23:45] | You’re not going anywhere till I get what I want. | 在我得到想要的之前 你哪儿也不能去 |
[23:49] | Please, I want to go home now. | 求求你了 我现在就想回家 |
[23:56] | I told you, you’re not going anywhere. | 我告诉过你了 你哪儿也不能去 |
[24:01] | I said “Please.” | 我都说”求求你”了 |
[24:08] | Well, you can say “Please” all you want. | 随便你怎么求 |
[24:10] | That’s not gonna matter– | 也不会有用 |
[24:31] | I… | 我 |
[24:39] | Please stop! | 求你停下 |
[24:49] | Morning. | 早安 |
[24:50] | Morning. | 早安 |
[24:53] | Morning. | 早安 |
[24:54] | Morning. | 早安 |
[24:55] | Morning. | 早安 |
[24:56] | Are you enjoying your stay? | 您们在这儿玩得还愉快吗 |
[24:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -愉快 -愉快 |
[25:04] | Morning. | 早安 |
[25:05] | Morning. | 早安 |
[25:11] | Morning. | 早安 |
[25:13] | Hope you’re enjoying your stay. | 愿您在这儿玩得愉快 |
[25:18] | “Wow,” What? | 怎么了 |
[25:20] | You are really beautiful. | 你真是太美了 |
[25:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[26:16] | Morning, sir. | 早安 先生 |
[26:25] | Morning. | 早安 |
[26:27] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[26:28] | Did you see Monroe? | 你见到门罗了吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah, he was just getting some coffee. | 是的 他刚去拿咖啡了 |
[26:34] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[26:47] | You know, I hate to admit it, but… | 我不想承认 但是… |
[26:53] | You are one… | 你真是… |
[26:57] | damn fine-looking man. | 他妈帅惨了 |
[27:02] | Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[27:06] | What? | 什么 |
[27:08] | Don’t know how else to explain it. | 不知道还能怎么解释 |
[27:09] | I–and I know it might sound absolutely preposterous. | 我知道这听起来一定很可笑 |
[27:12] | I mean, we’ve never really even met. | 我们以前甚至从没见过 |
[27:14] | I saw you last night, but this morning… | 我昨晚才见到你 但是今天早晨 |
[27:20] | There’s just something about you… | 我对你就产生了情愫 |
[27:23] | Well, guess it does sound a little preposterous. | 这听起来确实有点可笑 |
[27:27] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. Don’t say that. | 不不不 不不不 别那样说 |
[27:30] | I really got to get all this together. | 我真得把这些都收拾好 |
[27:33] | Love looks not with the eyes, but with the heart, | 爱不是用眼睛看的 而是用心来体会的 |
[27:37] | and therefore is lost to Cupid’s mighty dart. | 因此才有了丘比特强大的箭 |
[27:40] | That was…very sweet. | 这话很动听 |
[27:44] | But I have to get all this food out there. | 但我还是得把这些食物都拿出去 |
[27:51] | The course of true love never did run true. | 真爱之路永远不会一帆风顺 |
[27:56] | Now it’s up to me, | 现在我要 |
[27:58] | my love to prove. | 证明我的爱 |
[28:02] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[28:03] | – Morning. – Yes. | -早安 -是的 |
[28:06] | Morning. | 早安 |
[28:08] | Made more lovely by you saying the word “Morning.” | “早安”这词被你说出来就变得更优美了 |
[28:12] | I feel the dawn of a crystalline new day in your voice, | 从你的声音里我感受到了水晶般全新的一天 |
[28:15] | and your hair is more exuberant than ever. | 你的头发比以往更浓密了 |
[28:17] | I adore it. | 我好喜欢 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:20] | I was just looking at the view. | 我只是在看风景 |
[28:22] | – It is so– – Beautiful, yes. | -实在太 -美了 对 |
[28:26] | But it could never hold a candle to the view of you. | 但永远无法与你媲美 |
[28:30] | Oh, Eve, there’s something I’ve never told you. | 伊芙 有件事我从未跟你说 |
[28:35] | I admire you so much | 我非常佩服 |
[28:38] | for everything you’ve been through. | 你经历过的一切 |
[28:41] | For losing Nick. For losing yourself. | 失去尼克 失去自我 |
[28:45] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:51] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[28:53] | That is the tingling of like souls. | 这是两个相似灵魂的共鸣 |
[28:57] | That’s love. | 这是爱 |
[29:00] | Is Rosalee in her room? | 罗莎莉在屋里吗 |
[29:01] | Forget her. Feel my heart. | 别管她 感受我的心跳 |
[29:03] | Okay, you stay right there. I’ll be right back. | 好了 你待在这 我很快回来 |
[29:24] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[29:26] | Nick, have you seen Monroe? | 尼克 你见到门罗了吗 |
[29:28] | I never realized how beautiful your eyes were. | 我现在才发现你的双眼这么美 |
[29:32] | Thanks. I like your eyes too. | 谢谢 我也喜欢你的眼睛 |
[29:34] | Ever since the first time I saw you, | 自从第一次见到你 |
[29:37] | I knew you were special. | 我就知道你很特别 |
[29:39] | And I knew we were meant to be. | 也知道我们是天注定 |
[29:41] | “Mean to be”? What are you talking about? | “天注定” 你在说什么 |
[29:44] | Us. You and me. | 我们啊 我和你 |
[29:46] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:47] | I know you must feel it too. How can you not? | 我知道你也有同感 怎么会没有呢 |
[29:50] | Nick, before you say anything you’re about to regret– | 尼克 在你说出什么会让自己后悔的话之前 |
[29:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:58] | Nick, I don’t know what’s going on. | 尼克 我不知道怎么回事 |
[30:00] | I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but please stop. | 也不知道你中了什么邪 拜托快停下 |
[30:02] | It would be easier to stop the world from turning. | 让世界停止转动会比较容易 |
[30:04] | Okay, now you’re–you’re starting to freak me out. | 好了 我开始有点被吓到了 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna go find Monroe. Please stay here. | 我去找门罗 你待着别动 |
[30:09] | – Nick, I mean it. – I do too. | -尼克 我没开玩笑 -我也是 |
[30:13] | You’re the only one in the world for me. | 对我来说你是这世上的唯一 |
[30:14] | Good God! | 老天爷啊 |
[30:17] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[30:18] | Please! | 拜托别走 |
[30:21] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[30:23] | Thank God I found you. | 谢天谢地找到你了 |
[30:25] | Thank God it’s not too late. | 谢天谢地还不算太迟 |
[30:28] | Do you feel that? | 你感受到了吗 |
[30:30] | Feel what? | 感受什么 |
[30:32] | There’s never been anyone else for me. | 我的眼中从来没有过别人 |
[30:33] | There never will be. | 以后也不会有 |
[30:36] | To think we almost threw it all away. | 想到我们差点彻底错过了 |
[30:38] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[30:52] | Have you seen Eve? | 你见过伊芙吗 |
[30:56] | No. | 没有 |
[30:59] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[31:01] | Eve, we need to talk! | 伊芙 我们得谈谈 |
[31:02] | – Monroe… – What? I need to talk to Eve. | -门罗 -什么事 我得找伊芙谈谈 |
[31:05] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[31:07] | – Monroe! – What do you want? | -门罗 -你想要什么 |
[31:10] | You. | 你 |
[31:11] | More than I’ve ever wanted anything in my entire life. | 是我这辈子最想要的 |
[31:18] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[31:20] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你看到的这样 |
[31:21] | Okay, what is it? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[31:23] | Love. | 是爱 |
[31:25] | Real love. | 真爱 |
[31:27] | Finally. | 终于找到了 |
[31:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:32] | I cannot live a lie. | 我不能活在谎言中 |
[31:36] | I mean, you wouldn’t want me to live a lie, would you? | 我是说 你也不想我活在谎言中吧 |
[31:40] | Of course not. | 当然不想 |
[31:44] | I’m in love with Eve. | 我爱上伊芙了 |
[31:45] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[31:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:53] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[31:55] | But Eve is everything to me now. | 但伊芙现在是我的一切 |
[31:58] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这样 |
[32:01] | You stay away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[32:04] | – Rosalee. – Nick! | -罗莎莉 -尼克 |
[32:06] | – Eve. – Monroe! | -伊芙 -门罗 |
[32:07] | – Monroe! – What is wrong with you? | -门罗 -你是怎么回事 |
[32:09] | Nothing, now that we’re back together. | 没什么 我们又在一起了 |
[32:10] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么 |
[32:11] | – You dumped her! – I did not. | -你甩了她 -我没有 |
[32:13] | – Monroe, please. – She’s mine. | -门罗 求你了 -她是我的 |
[32:14] | – Now and forever. – No, no, I’m Nick’s. | -从现在直到永远 -不不 我是尼克的 |
[32:16] | – She’s not yours. I’m yours. – You need to back off. | -她不是你的 我才是 -你给我闪开 |
[32:19] | You need to back off! | 你才该给我闪开 |
[32:23] | *I’ve been really trying, baby* | *我一直在努力 宝贝* |
[32:29] | *Trying to hold back that feeling* | *久久遏制住* |
[32:31] | *For so long* | *我对你的感情* |
[32:34] | *And if you feel* | *如果你像我一样* |
[32:37] | *Like I feel, Henry* | *也有同感 亨利* |
[32:40] | – *Then come on* – *Come on* | -*那就来吧* -*来吧* |
[32:41] | – *Oh, come on* – *Come on* | -*来吧* -*来吧* |
[32:43] | – *Whoo!* – *Let’s get it on* | -*喔* -*让我们尽情欢爱* |
[32:46] | We were meant to be together! | 我们是天生一对 |
[32:48] | No, we weren’t! | 不 我们不是 |
[32:49] | – Rosalee! – Nick, don’t! | -罗莎莉 -尼克 不要 |
[32:50] | God, now look what you’ve done. | 天啊 看看你都干了些什么 |
[32:52] | It wasn’t enough to steal Nick from me. | 从我身边抢走尼克还不够 |
[32:54] | It wasn’t enough to have the baby that should have been ours. | 和他有了本该属于我们的孩子还不够 |
[32:57] | Back off, you crazy bitch. | 滚开 你这个疯婆子 |
[33:00] | – What the hell? – I thought you were my friend! | -怎么回事 -我当你是朋友 |
[33:02] | Rosalee, please. | 罗莎莉 求求你 |
[33:05] | Don’t you go anywhere. | 哪也不要去 |
[33:11] | People! | 同志们 |
[33:13] | People, people, people, what the hell is going on? | 同志们 同志们 发生了什么 |
[33:16] | Hank, thank God. I need your help. | 汉克 谢天谢地 快帮帮我 |
[33:18] | – Something terrible is happening. – No, no, no. Don’t I know it. | -这事太可怕了 -不 我完全同意 |
[33:21] | I have been interrupted in a beautiful place | 我和我生命中的挚爱在这个美丽的地方 |
[33:23] | on a beautiful day from the one true love of my life. | 这个美好的日子里的邂逅被你们打断了 |
[33:26] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[33:30] | You. | 你在这 |
[33:32] | – *Won’t push you, baby* – Baby. | -*我不会逼你的 宝贝* -亲爱的 |
[33:36] | *Come on, come on, come on* | *来吧 来吧 来吧* |
[33:39] | *Stop beating round the bush* | *别再扭扭捏捏了* |
[33:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[33:46] | It’s the Amor de Infierno. | 这是爱的炼狱 |
[33:47] | That is a very good wine. | 这可真是好酒 |
[33:50] | Oh, no, thank you. I’m pregnant. | 不用了 谢谢 我怀孕了 |
[33:52] | – Monroe. Monroe! – *If the spirit moves | -门罗 门罗 -*要是你高兴* |
[33:55] | My love, please! | 亲爱的 求求你 |
[33:55] | Nick! My love! | 尼克 我的挚爱 |
[33:57] | – No! You go! – She’s mine! | -不 你走开 -她是我的 |
[34:00] | *Let’s get it on* | *让我们尽情欢爱* |
[34:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:13] | – Help me. – Grossante. | -救命 -格罗桑特 |
[34:16] | Please. You have to hurry. Help me. | 求求你 快点来 救命啊 |
[34:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:20] | I’m–I’m at the old Portland Metalworks shack. | 我在波特兰一个旧金属厂的仓库 |
[34:22] | 2872 Northwest Industrial. Please, for God’s sakes. | 西北工业区2872号 求你了 |
[34:25] | You got to hurry. | 你得快点 |
[34:26] | Yeah, listen, I just got a couple of things | 好的 听我说 我刚好有点事情 |
[34:28] | I got to take care of first, | 要先去处理一下 |
[34:29] | but I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 不过我会尽快赶过去的 |
[34:31] | No. No! No, listen to me. | 不 不 不 听我说 |
[34:33] | For God’s sakes, you got to get here. | 天啊 你得赶紧过来 |
[34:35] | She’s gonna kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[34:36] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[34:40] | That’s not a very good hiding place. | 这可不是个藏人的好地方 |
[34:42] | Oh. Oh, no. | 不要 |
[34:45] | Please? | 求你了 |
[34:46] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[34:47] | Please– | 求求你了 |
[34:50] | No! | 不要 |
[34:53] | Ah, sor– | 对不 |
[35:00] | She can’t love you if you’re dead! | 你死了她就不会再爱你了 |
[35:00] | Don’t you dare touch him! | 你碰他一下试试 |
[35:02] | I’m gonna tear you limb from limb! | 我要把你撕成碎片 |
[35:07] | Darling, please. | 亲爱的 求你了 |
[35:09] | Listen to your heart. | 听从你内心的声音吧 |
[35:11] | Sir, you are really out of line. | 先生 你真的是有点过分了 |
[35:13] | Now, please, leave me alone. | 请你离开吧 |
[35:16] | We never have to be alone again. | 我们永远不会再孤单了 |
[35:18] | Don’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[35:19] | We have what everyone dreams of. | 我们拥有别人渴望的一切 |
[35:21] | That’s right. You’ll die without her. | 这就对了 没有她你会死的 |
[35:24] | I’m gonna get the manager. | 我要去找经理了 |
[35:26] | – Can he marry us? – Oh, my God. | -他能给咱俩证婚吗 -天啊 |
[35:28] | I have been waiting for you my whole life. | 我这一生都在等你 |
[35:30] | The only one I’ve ever loved is my cat. | 我唯一爱过的只有我的猫 |
[35:33] | Now, please stop this and let me get back to work. | 请你别这样 让我回去工作吧 |
[35:36] | If you leave me, I’ll kill myself. | 如果你离开我 我就去自杀 |
[35:41] | I can’t deal with this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[36:13] | You. | 是你 |
[36:15] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[36:16] | Excuse me? I haven’t done– | 你说什么 我什么都没做 |
[36:17] | You did it with the champagne last night. | 你昨天在香槟里下了药 |
[36:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:20] | I’m talking about the Amor de Infierno. | 我在说爱的炼狱 |
[36:23] | What do you know about that? | 你都知道些什么 |
[36:24] | Make it stop now! | 让它停下来 |
[36:29] | Ain’t gonna happen, babe. | 不可能 亲爱的 |
[36:32] | They’re all gonna die. | 他们都会死的 |
[36:33] | Unless you die first. | 除非你先死 |
[36:38] | Leave him alone! | 离他远一点 |
[36:41] | You leave him alone! | 你离他远一点 |
[36:43] | You leave him alone, or I’ll kill you, which is something | 离他远一点 否则我就杀了你 |
[36:45] | I should have done a long time ago. | 很久以前我就该这么做了 |
[36:46] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[36:48] | No! | 不 |
[36:52] | If you can’t stand my love for you, you leave me no choice | 如果你受不了我对你的爱 那我只能 |
[36:54] | but to end this ghastly farce | 结束这场可怕的闹剧 |
[36:56] | and throw myself off this cliff. | 纵身跳下这悬崖了 |
[36:59] | Farewell, my sweet, | 别了 我的心肝 |
[37:03] | my darling, | 我的宝贝 |
[37:05] | my one and only… | 我唯一的… |
[37:08] | 霍莉 哥伦比亚峡谷酒店 | |
[37:09] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[37:13] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[37:15] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[37:16] | Mr. Wu, stop. | 吴先生 停下 |
[37:17] | Oh, my God. What are you doing? | 天哪 你要干什么 |
[37:20] | What dreams may come | 当我们摆脱了此垂死之皮囊 |
[37:23] | when we have shuffled off this mortal coil. | 在死之长眠中会有何梦来临 |
[37:25] | What are you doing, Mr. Wu? Come back. | 你干什么 吴先生 快回来 |
[37:27] | Please don’t– ah! | 拜托别… |
[37:28] | Come any closer, I kill her. | 再靠近 我就杀了她 |
[37:30] | Why in God’s name are you doing this? | 你到底为什么要这么做 |
[37:32] | Your cop friend Burkhardt put my dad in prison. | 你的警察朋友伯克哈德把我爸送进了监狱 |
[37:36] | So him and all of you are gonna pay for it. | 所以他和你们所有人要为此付出代价 |
[37:39] | Oh, no, we’re not. | 不行 |
[37:40] | These are my friends and the people I love. | 这些是我的朋友 是我爱的人 |
[37:43] | And you are messing with a pregnant woman! | 老娘还怀着孕呢 |
[37:48] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[37:52] | She has nothing to do with this! | 她跟这件事没关系 |
[37:53] | You think I care? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[38:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:24] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -什么情况 -我不知道 |
[38:29] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[38:31] | Why was I crying? | 我为什么哭了 |
[38:33] | Why am I in my underwear? | 为什么只穿着内裤 |
[38:35] | – Adalind. – Nick. | -爱达玲 -尼克 |
[38:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:43] | What have I done? I love you. | 我做了什么 我爱你 |
[38:46] | You haven’t done anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[38:48] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[38:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:51] | Only you. | 只爱你 |
[38:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:53] | It wasn’t anyone’s fault. | 这不怪任何人 |
[38:55] | It was the Amor de Infierno. | 是爱的炼狱 |
[38:57] | What? But only a Cupiditas can do that. | 什么 但只有丘比兽能下咒 |
[39:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:01] | And there’s only one way to break that spell. | 而要破解方法只有一个 |
[39:06] | Yeah, he took a bit of a fall. | 是啊 他掉下悬崖了 |
[39:10] | I don’t know what happened. He just snapped. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 他就这么掉下去了 |
[39:12] | – All right, thanks. – Okay, thanks. | -好吧 谢了 -好 谢了 |
[39:16] | Well, there’s a reason why Randy looked so familiar. | 怪不得兰迪看着这么眼熟 |
[39:19] | I arrested his father seven years ago for murder. | 七年前我以谋杀罪逮捕了他父亲 |
[39:21] | Before you were a Grimm? | 在你做格林之前吗 |
[39:22] | Yeah, and that’s why I didn’t know he was Wesen. | 对 所以我才不知道他是格林生物 |
[39:24] | And that’s why he didn’t know | 所以他也不知道 |
[39:25] | you were a Grimm and who your friends were. | 你是格林 以及你的朋友们都是什么身份 |
[39:27] | He probably wouldn’t have tried anything if he’d known that. | 如果他知道 可能就不会这么做了 |
[39:29] | Hey, I’m so sorry this happened on your birthday. | 真抱歉在你生日这天闹了这么一出 |
[39:31] | Please, it’s gonna take a lot more than that | 别这么说 要破坏我们之间的关系 |
[39:33] | to break up this group. | 光凭这点可远远不够 |
[39:34] | And this party is just getting started. | 派对才刚要开始 |
[39:40] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:43] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:46] | No more. | 不要了 |
[39:54] | Just… | 就… |
[39:56] | just let me die. | 就让我死吧 |
[40:05] | Oh, hey there, Lieutenant. | 你好啊 警督 |
[40:07] | You and Diana have been having a lot of fun, I see. | 看来你和戴安娜玩得很开心嘛 |
[40:11] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[40:12] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[40:14] | Did you have a good time with the lieutenant? | 你跟警督玩得开心吗 |
[40:16] | I sure did. | 开心 |
[40:17] | Can I stay a little longer? | 我能再待一会儿吗 |
[40:18] | I think you’ve had enough fun for now. | 我觉得你今天已经玩够了 |
[40:20] | But we can have another playdate sometime? | 但我们能改日再一起玩吗 |
[40:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:23] | Anytime you want. | 你想什么时候都行 |
[40:25] | Bye. See you soon. | 再见 回见咯 |
[40:28] | No. Please! | 不 求你 |
[40:32] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[40:37] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[40:42] | *Happy birthday* | *生日快乐* |
[40:45] | *Dear Monroe* | *亲爱的门罗* |
[40:48] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[40:56] | Who would like some champagne? | 谁要喝香槟 |
[40:59] | On the house! | 酒店请 |