时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Eve is here. – What? Where? | -伊芙在这 -什么 在哪 |
[00:05] | – In the wall. – Oh, my God, Eve! | -在墙里 -天呐 伊芙 |
[00:07] | She’s in pretty bad shape. | 她现在很糟糕 |
[00:08] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[00:08] | I really shouldn’t be here. | 感觉我真的不该在这 |
[00:10] | I don’t think you’re in any condition | 我想你现在的情况 |
[00:11] | to go anywhere else right now. | 哪也去不了 |
[00:12] | Well, this is a surprise. | 太让人惊喜了 |
[00:13] | There is a third heartbeat. | 有第三个心跳 |
[00:14] | I love you. We can do this. | 我爱你 我们能做到的 |
[00:16] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[00:17] | Mommy said I can’t tell you. | 妈妈说我不能告诉你 |
[00:19] | So it is a calendar. | 看来这确实是日历 |
[00:20] | For something that hasn’t happened yet? | 指向了尚未发生的事 |
[00:24] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[00:33] | “人们并非因为邪恶而选择邪恶 他们只是错把邪恶当成了快乐” | |
[00:42] | If the Pleiades cluster is here, | 如果这里是昴宿星团 |
[00:44] | Taurus is here, and Orion is here… | 这里是金牛座和猎户座… |
[00:47] | Then whenever this event is coming, | 那么无论这事什么时候发生 |
[00:49] | it has to be pretty close to the March equinox. | 时间一定很接近春分 |
[00:52] | So we know something’s coming. | 所以我们知道有事要发生了 |
[00:53] | We just don’t know what… | 只是不知道具体是什么事 |
[00:54] | or when. | 以及什么时候发生 |
[00:55] | We better figure it out sooner rather than later. | 我们最好尽早搞明白 |
[00:57] | And if that something is good or bad. | 还要搞明白到底是好事还是坏事 |
[00:59] | We haven’t exactly had a lot of good coming our way. | 我们就没遇到过什么好事 |
[01:02] | So probably a plague, | 所以八成是瘟疫 |
[01:05] | rain of frogs, locusts, | 天降青蛙 蝗灾 |
[01:08] | IRS audit… | 国税局查账… |
[01:09] | Or something even weirder. | 或是更诡异的事 |
[01:11] | Take a look at this classic mythological rendering | 看看这幅经典的星座神话画作 |
[01:14] | of the astrological constellations we’ve been mapping from the cloth. | 上面的星座就是那块布上画着的星座 |
[01:17] | Commissioned by Pope Gregory XIII, | 该画是受教宗格列高利十三世委托 |
[01:18] | it was painted on the ceiling of the Sala Bologna | 由乔瓦尼·安东尼奥·瓦诺西诺·达瓦雷泽 |
[01:20] | by Giovanni Antonio Vanosino Da Varese in 1575. | 于1575年绘于梵蒂冈宫博洛尼亚厅的天花板上 |
[01:24] | Yeah, and? | 然后呢 |
[01:24] | And, I know there’s no way to know this for a fact, | 然后 我知道没法证实 |
[01:28] | but based on what he painted, | 但基于他所绘的内容 |
[01:29] | I think Giovanni might have been a Grimm. | 我觉得乔瓦尼也许是格林 |
[01:31] | It looks pretty Grimm. | 看起来是挺格林的 |
[01:32] | What if what they assumed were mythological pagan creatures | 假如那些后人以为是神话的异教生物 |
[01:35] | were actually artistic representations of Wesen | 其实是艺术表现形式下的格林生物 |
[01:38] | from the universe or multiverse or wherever? | 且来自宇宙或者平行宇宙之类的地方呢 |
[01:41] | So Leo would be Lowen. | 那狮子座就是狮怪 |
[01:43] | Ursa would be Jagerbar. | 大熊座就是人熊 |
[01:46] | – Taurus– – Taureus-armenta. | -金牛座… -牛头怪 |
[01:48] | Are you suggesting that Wesen come from other planets? | 你的意思是格林生物是来自其他星球的 |
[01:50] | No, but I’m suggesting Giovanni might be suggesting it. | 不 我的意思是乔瓦尼也许是这个意思 |
[01:53] | Well, we can’t make that leap, at least not yet. | 我们不能这样推测 至少现在还不行 |
[01:55] | And it still doesn’t tell us when this impending event | 这依然没告诉我们那个即将发生的事件 |
[01:58] | is gonna happen. | 到底什么时候发生 |
[01:59] | And we’re not gonna figure it out tonight, guys. | 今晚是想不出来了 伙计们 |
[02:00] | I got to head home. | 我得回家了 |
[02:01] | Yeah, I’m getting a little worn around the edges myself. | 是啊 我自己也有点蓬头垢面了 |
[02:04] | – Coming? – I can’t. | -一起走吗 -不行 |
[02:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:07] | It’s not great, | 这样不太好 |
[02:08] | me staying with you and Adalind. | 我去和你还有爱达玲一起住 |
[02:10] | I really appreciate what you both have done for me, but… | 我很感激你俩为我所做的一切 但是… |
[02:14] | you guys need your space, and so do I. | 你俩需要自己的空间 我也是 |
[02:16] | And Diana needs her bed back. | 戴安娜也需要自己的床 |
[02:18] | – Where are you gonna stay? – Don’t worry about it. | -那你准备去哪里住 -不用担心 |
[02:20] | You can stay with us. | 你可以和我们一起住 |
[02:21] | No, you guys need your own space, too. | 不了 你俩一样需要自己的空间 |
[02:23] | Yeah, but where are you gonna go? | 话虽如此 但你打算去哪里住呢 |
[02:25] | Well, I was actually thinking there’s still a ton of research to be done, | 实际上我是觉得我们还有成堆调查要做 |
[02:29] | so maybe I could stay here | 所以也许我可以留在这里 |
[02:31] | in the spice shop for a while. | 在香料店里待一段时间 |
[02:33] | It’s not the most comfortable, | 虽然这里算不上非常舒服 |
[02:34] | but there is a cot and a bathroom. | 但这里有小床 有卫生间 |
[02:37] | Just until we figure this out. | 把这个搞明白了我就走 |
[02:39] | We certainly wouldn’t have to worry about anyone breaking in | 要是你在这里的话 我们就不用担心 |
[02:41] | if you’re here. | 有人偷闯进来了 |
[02:43] | – Welcome home. – Thanks. | -欢迎回家 -谢了 |
[02:45] | All right. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好了 我们明天见 |
[03:06] | You need to leave. | 你不能进来 |
[03:07] | I know what went wrong. | 我知道是哪里出错了 |
[03:08] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣知道 |
[03:09] | We can fix it. | 我们可以纠正它 |
[03:10] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你没听见我说话吗 |
[03:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:12] | – No! – Please. | -不 -拜托了 |
[03:14] | Please, Deirdre, I’m begging you! | 拜托了 迪尔德丽 求求你了 |
[03:16] | – Get out. – I cannot do this alone. | -出去 -我自己一个人做不来 |
[03:18] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我不想参与这件事 |
[03:19] | You’re already part of it. | 你已经参与进来了 |
[03:21] | – I’m calling security. – No. | -我要喊保安了 -别啊 |
[03:23] | No, no, please, Deirdre– | 不不 求你了 迪尔德丽 |
[03:24] | we’re so close! | 我们就差一点了 |
[03:27] | Hi, this is Dr. Hampton down in the science department. | 你好 我是楼下科学部的汉普顿博士 |
[03:30] | Could you… | 能不能麻烦你… |
[03:32] | Never mind, thank you. | 没事了 谢谢 |
[03:41] | – Deirdre. – Shelley was here again! | -迪尔德丽 -雪莱又来了 |
[03:43] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[03:44] | Take it easy. Where are you? | 冷静点 你在哪 |
[03:46] | At the lab. He’s not giving up. | 在实验室 他是不会放弃的 |
[03:48] | There’s nothing he can do to us. | 他不能拿我们怎么样 |
[03:50] | He can ruin us! | 他可以毁了我们 |
[03:52] | Not without ruining himself. | 那同时他也会毁了自己 |
[03:54] | We should never have gotten involved with this. | 我们当初就不应该参与进去 |
[03:56] | Look, we made a terrible mistake. | 我们犯了一个可怕的错误 |
[03:59] | We have to live with it. | 就得承受后果 |
[04:01] | But he can’t do this without us. | 但没有我们 他根本做不到 |
[04:02] | Eventually, he’s gonna give up. | 最终 他会放弃的 |
[04:03] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[04:05] | Just go home. | 回家吧 |
[05:01] | Who were you? | 你曾经是谁 |
[05:05] | Who are you now? | 如今又是谁 |
[06:35] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[06:37] | Might be in the basement still. | 她也许还在地下室里 |
[06:39] | Will you go check? | 你去看看吧 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:44] | – Monroe! – What? | -门罗 -怎么了 |
[06:46] | Call 911. | 快报警 |
[06:51] | Let’s have it. | 说吧 |
[06:52] | Dr. Deirdre Hampton, | 迪尔德丽·汉普顿博士 |
[06:53] | professor of biochemistry and regenerative medicine | 生物化学和再生医学教授 |
[06:55] | was working late at the lab last night | 昨晚在实验室加班的时候 |
[06:57] | when something went terribly wrong. | 遭到了灭顶之灾 |
[06:59] | The terribly wrong part is in here. | 就是这么灭的 |
[07:03] | Doesn’t appear anything was taken. | 似乎没有遗失什么东西 |
[07:04] | Her purse is by the door, | 她的包在门边 |
[07:06] | probably where she dropped it, unopened. | 八成是掉在那里了 没被动过 |
[07:07] | Her car is still in the parking lot. | 她的车还在停车场 |
[07:09] | Random act of violence? | 随机的暴力行为吗 |
[07:11] | Looks more personal than that. | 看起来更像是私人恩怨 |
[07:12] | Yeah, like someone wanted to beat the lab to death with her. | 看来有人想把这个实验室和她一起砸烂 |
[07:15] | Who found the body? | 尸体是谁发现的 |
[07:17] | Cleaning crew, about 3:00 a.m. | 清洁工 大约凌晨3点的时候 |
[07:19] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[07:20] | Nobody’s come forward. | 没有 |
[07:21] | Let’s check her phone. | 看看她的手机吧 |
[07:23] | Needs a thumbprint. | 需要指纹解锁 |
[07:32] | Last call was to a Sanji Raju at 11:42 p.m. | 昨晚11点42分打给了桑吉·拉朱 |
[07:36] | Call was 28 seconds long. | 通话时长28秒 |
[07:38] | Running Sanji Raju. | 正在查桑吉·拉朱 |
[07:40] | Security cameras? | 监控有线索吗 |
[07:41] | They do have security cameras, | 他们有摄像头 |
[07:42] | all focused on the parking lot. | 但都对着停车场 |
[07:44] | They’re putting it together. | 正在收集线索 |
[07:45] | Okay, got a connect on her last caller, | 找到最后通话人了 |
[07:48] | Dr. Sanji Raju, | 桑吉·拉朱博士 |
[07:50] | also on the university staff. | 也在这所大学工作 |
[07:51] | Gonna need address and phone. | 我们需要他的地址和电话 |
[07:52] | Yeah, texting it to you now. | 好的 马上发送给你们 |
[07:55] | Yeah, Monroe. | 门罗 |
[07:56] | Nick, Eve must’ve fallen down and hit her head last night, | 尼克 伊芙昨晚摔倒了 把头磕破了 |
[07:59] | or maybe sometime this morning, I don’t know. | 也有可能是今早 我不确定 |
[08:01] | We just found her when we opened up the shop. | 我们今早来开店的时候发现的 |
[08:03] | – Is she all right? – She’s still unconscious. | -她还好吗 -还昏迷着 |
[08:04] | The paramedics are treating her. | 护理人员在照顾她 |
[08:05] | They say they’re gonna take her to Overton. | 他们说要带她去奥弗顿医院 |
[08:07] | – We were thinking we would… – I’ll meet you there. | -我们觉得… -我到那里和你们汇合 |
[08:12] | Juliette’s hurt. I have to go to the hospital. | 朱丽叶受伤了 我得去趟医院 |
[08:14] | Okay, let me know how she is. | 好的 有情况告诉我 |
[08:16] | Don’t worry. We got this. | 别担心 这里交给我们了 |
[08:20] | Did he just say Juliette? | 他刚才是说朱丽叶吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah, he did. | 没错 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna need your help on this. | 这个案子得你帮我了 |
[08:27] | Oh, I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不会提呢 |
[08:29] | All right, let CSU have it. | 让犯罪现场调查组过来吧 |
[09:57] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[10:07] | We found her on the floor in the back room. | 我们在里屋地上发现她的 |
[10:09] | She’d cut her head, and there was a lot of blood. | 她的头划破了 流了很多血 |
[10:11] | Did she say anything to you before you left last night? | 昨晚你们离开时 她和你们说什么了吗 |
[10:14] | I mean, was she feeling okay? | 我是说 她身体怎么样 |
[10:16] | She was feeling fine– | 她当时还好 |
[10:17] | was still at it when we left. | 我们离开的时候还很正常 |
[10:18] | Yeah, she didn’t want to quit. | 她也没想休息 |
[10:20] | The only weird thing… | 唯一奇怪的 |
[10:22] | was the mirror. | 是镜子 |
[10:24] | What mirror? | 什么镜子 |
[10:25] | The hand mirror we used to show you | 之前你变成雷纳德的时候 |
[10:27] | when you changed into Renard. | 给你用的那个手拿镜 |
[10:28] | It was on the floor next to her, covered in blood. | 当时就在她旁边 上面都是血 |
[10:31] | She obviously fell in it, | 她明显是摔在上面了 |
[10:32] | but I don’t know why it would be on the floor | 但我不清楚为什么它会在地上 |
[10:33] | unless she was looking at herself. | 除非她是在照镜子 |
[10:34] | Well, she must’ve picked it up. | 她一定是拿起来了 |
[10:36] | But I don’t see Eve as the kind of person | 但我不觉得 |
[10:38] | to spend a lot of time, you know, | 伊芙是那种一直照镜子 |
[10:40] | mirroring. | 臭美的人 |
[10:41] | Something happened at my place. | 在我家发生过一件事 |
[10:44] | Eve was in the bathroom; I was in the kitchen. | 伊芙在浴室 我在厨房 |
[10:46] | And I heard something, it was like wind | 然后我听见了什么声音 像是风声 |
[10:49] | or electricity, and then Eve screamed, | 或者是电流声 然后伊芙尖叫了起来 |
[10:51] | and I ran in there, and she was looking at the mirror, | 我冲进去 她当时看着镜子 |
[10:53] | only it wasn’t a mirror. | 只不过那已经不是镜子了 |
[10:57] | It was like this black, skull-like face | 有一个黑色的骷髅头 |
[11:02] | staring right at her. | 盯着她 |
[11:03] | – Oh, boy. – And then it turned to me, | -我的天 -然后它看向我 |
[11:05] | and it looked right at me. | 死死盯着我 |
[11:06] | And you’re just telling us this now? | 你到现在才告诉我们 |
[11:08] | Well, it was the day we were going to the Gorge, | 是我们要去峡谷酒店的那天 |
[11:09] | and we didn’t want to ruin your party. | 我们不想毁了你们的派对 |
[11:10] | Do you have any idea what it is | 你知道那个骷髅头 |
[11:12] | or what the face means? | 代表什么吗 |
[11:14] | Only that Eve said it looked like what was happening | 只知道伊芙说和那天死亡之握时 |
[11:16] | when she was in the Death Grip. | 看到的很像 |
[11:17] | Well, maybe she saw it again in the mirror last night. | 也许昨晚她又看到了 |
[11:22] | Okay, you stay here. | 你留在这里 |
[11:23] | I want to get back to the shop | 我想回店里 |
[11:24] | and take another look at that mirror. | 看一下那面镜子 |
[11:37] | Dr. Sanji Raju? | 桑吉·拉朱博士 |
[11:38] | You are the, uh, detective I spoke with? | 你是打我电话的那位警探吗 |
[11:40] | Yes, I’m Detective Griffin. | 没错 我是格里芬警探 |
[11:41] | This is Sergeant Wu. | 这是吴警官 |
[11:42] | Please come in. Have a seat. | 请进 请坐 |
[11:45] | It’s all so terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[11:48] | I can’t believe something like this could happen. | 不敢相信会出这种事 |
[11:51] | You worked with Dr. Deirdre Hampton | 你和迪尔德丽·汉普顿博士 |
[11:52] | at the university. | 是大学里的同事 |
[11:53] | Oh, yes. Yes, she was, uh… | 是的 她是一个 |
[11:56] | an amazing woman. | 了不起的女人 |
[11:57] | Just– just an incredible scientist. | 出色的科学家 |
[11:59] | And for something like this to happen to her… | 她出了这事… |
[12:02] | Sorry, I know you need to ask me questions. | 抱歉 我知道你们还要问话 |
[12:05] | When was the last time you talked to Dr. Hampton? | 你和汉普顿博士最后一次说话是什么时候 |
[12:07] | Last night, on the phone. | 昨晚我们通了电话 |
[12:08] | Do you remember what time that was? | 你记得什么时间吗 |
[12:10] | Uh, it was, uh, late. After 11:00, I think. | 好像是十一点之后吧 |
[12:13] | What’d you talk about? | 你们聊了些什么 |
[12:15] | Ah, she had a question about research we were doing | 我们正在做关于形态形成的研究 |
[12:17] | on morphogenic processes, | 她有点疑问 |
[12:18] | specifically dealing with phenotypic plasticity traits | 尤其是表现可塑性特征这部分 |
[12:20] | in multicellular organisms related to the repair | 主要是用在多细胞修复 |
[12:22] | and the maintenance of regenerate… | 和再生上… |
[12:26] | It’s rather complicated. | 非常复杂 |
[12:27] | That’s it? Just shop talk? | 就这些吗 只是专业问题 |
[12:29] | Yes, she was working late, | 没错 她工作到很晚 |
[12:31] | and, uh, maybe a bit frustrated, | 心情可能不太好 |
[12:33] | but, uh, that’s, ah… | 但是 |
[12:35] | that’s just the nature of research. | 这都是做研究的常态 |
[12:37] | No reason to believe she was worried about her safety? | 没理由认为她在担心自身安危吗 |
[12:39] | No. No, she would’ve said something. | 没没 不然她会说的 |
[12:41] | Where were you last night when you talked to her? | 昨晚你在哪里和她通的电话 |
[12:47] | Ah, I was here at home. | 就在家里 |
[12:50] | And you stayed home after the call? | 通完电话后你你一直都在家吗 |
[12:56] | I hope you don’t think that I had anything to do with her death. | 希望你们不会认为我和她的死有关 |
[12:59] | I was here all night. | 我整晚都在这里 |
[13:01] | I made other phone calls after. | 之后我还打过其它电话 |
[13:03] | I mean, you can track my cell phone to find out | 你们可以查我的手机 |
[13:05] | where I was, but please, don’t– | 就知道我在哪了 但是请别 |
[13:06] | don’t waste your time. | 别浪费你们的时间 |
[13:08] | We have to ask. | 我们必须要问 |
[13:10] | Yes, I understand. Yeah. | 我明白 |
[13:13] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[13:14] | – Sounded legit. – Yup. | -似乎很合理 -是的 |
[13:16] | It did. Think he’s physically capable | 没错 你觉得他生理上有能力 |
[13:18] | of doing what was done to Hampton? | 对汉普顿做出这种事吗 |
[13:19] | Probably not, unless he’s Wesen. | 也许没有 除非他是格林生物 |
[13:21] | But something is a little funky. | 但事有蹊跷 |
[13:22] | Yeah, what Raju said they talked about. | 拉朱说他们的谈话内容 |
[13:25] | Yeah, phenotypic plasticity traits in multicellular organisms | 多细胞生物的表型可塑性特征 |
[13:28] | doesn’t sound simple. | 听来可不简单 |
[13:29] | But their conversation lasted less than 30 seconds. | 但是他们的对话持续了不到三十秒钟 |
[13:32] | So how do two scientists have a conversation | 两位科学家谈论这些问题 |
[13:35] | about all of that that lasts less than 30 seconds? | 怎么会三十秒都不到呢 |
[13:37] | Doesn’t leave much time for hello or goodbye. | 连点寒暄的时间都没有 |
[14:14] | So Raju has no record. | 拉朱没有犯罪记录 |
[14:16] | Neither does Hampton. | 汉普顿也没有 |
[14:18] | One traffic violation between ’em, | 有过交通违章 |
[14:19] | and that was three years ago. | 但已经是三年前的事了 |
[14:21] | Well, they’re not exactly anonymous. | 他们也不完全是无名小卒 |
[14:23] | Looks like Hampton was into some cutting-edge stem cell research. | 看来汉普顿对尖端干细胞研究很有兴趣 |
[14:27] | That morphogenic process Raju was talking about | 拉朱所说的那项涉及表型可塑性特性的 |
[14:29] | that deals with phenotypic plasticity traits | 形态形成过程 |
[14:32] | is about the regeneration of tissue. | 和组织再生有关 |
[14:34] | It’s in this article on the Meriwether University-based | 这篇文章讲的就是以梅里韦瑟大学为主的研究团队 |
[14:37] | research team of Hampton, Raju, and two others, | 由汉普顿 拉朱以及其他两人 |
[14:39] | Dr. Victor Shelley and Dr. Julian Levy. | 维克托·雪莱和朱利安·利维博士组成 |
[14:42] | There was no record of Hampton calling | 没有记录显示汉普顿昨晚给他们 |
[14:43] | either of them last night. | 打过电话 |
[14:45] | Okay, well, no luck on the security footage, | 监控录像也没有发现 |
[14:47] | but… | 但是 |
[14:48] | I did get a hit on some fingerprints. | 指纹倒是有个匹配的 |
[14:50] | And I think– no wait, | 我估计 不 等下 |
[14:53] | I’m sure– | 我肯定 |
[14:54] | you’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[14:56] | And by love, you mean… | 你说的喜欢是指… |
[14:57] | Oh, to have an appreciation of or for | 感谢 或是喜欢 |
[15:00] | the two sets of prints found at the crime scene, | 在犯罪现场所找到的两组指纹 |
[15:02] | both, and I repeat for emphasis, | 两组 重要的事情再说一遍 |
[15:05] | both in the system. | 两组都在系统里有记录 |
[15:06] | So we have two positive identities with criminal records | 所以我们查到在犯罪现场的两个人 |
[15:10] | at the crime scene? | 还有犯罪记录 |
[15:10] | Oh, yes, we do: | 没错 |
[15:11] | a Robert Johansson and a Martin Dominguez. | 罗伯特·约翰逊和马丁·多明格斯 |
[15:14] | Well, I do love that. | 这我的确喜欢 |
[15:15] | Yes, but save your love for this: | 听听这个消息再说喜欢吧 |
[15:18] | they’re both dead. | 他们俩都死了 |
[15:20] | About six months ago. | 大概六个月前 |
[15:21] | And before you ask if this is some clerical error, | 不用你问这是不是记录错误 |
[15:23] | it is not. I checked and double-checked. | 我先告诉你 不是 我反复查证过 |
[15:27] | Their bodies were both delivered to the Hills & Mazy cemetery, | 他们俩人的尸体都送到了希尔斯与梅泽墓地 |
[15:27] | 马丁·多明格斯 罗伯特·约翰逊 | |
[15:30] | all paperwork signed, sealed, and in order. | 所有文件都已签署 封存 并且合乎程序 |
[15:33] | Well, that could lead one to believe | 那就会让人相信 |
[15:34] | that someone cut off the arms of Robert Johansson | 有人砍下罗伯特·约翰逊 |
[15:36] | and Martin Dominguez | 和马丁·多明格斯的手臂 |
[15:37] | and beat Dr. Hampton to death with them, | 然后用他俩的手臂把汉普顿博士打死 |
[15:39] | leaving their fingerprints at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场留下他们的指纹 |
[15:41] | However… | 然而 |
[15:43] | I have a feeling that’s wrong. | 我感觉这也不对劲 |
[15:44] | Ooh, and for good reason. | 确实不对 |
[15:47] | According to the death certificates, | 根据死亡证明显示 |
[15:50] | they were both cremated. | 他们俩均已火化了 |
[15:51] | And how does a cremated hand leave a fingerprint? | 既然火化了 又怎么会留下指纹呢 |
[15:53] | I know! Stumped me too! | 是啊 这问题也难住我了 |
[15:55] | But don’t you love it nonetheless? | 虽说如此 难道你不喜欢吗 |
[15:58] | I think we’re going to the Hills & Mazy Cemetery. | 我们得去一趟希尔斯与梅泽墓地 |
[15:59] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也正有此意 |
[16:01] | Let me make a copy of this. | 我复制一下这资料 |
[16:19] | No… | 不 |
[16:22] | No. | 不 |
[16:26] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[16:33] | Not me! Monster! | 不是我 怪物 |
[16:37] | 失踪 您见过这个人吗 如果有任何信息 请联系 有酬谢 | |
[16:41] | You ever thought about what you want done? | 你有没有想过死后要怎么处理 |
[16:43] | – With what? – You. | -处理什么 -你 |
[16:45] | – Being cremated or buried. – Not really, you? | -火化还是土葬 -没怎么想过 你呢 |
[16:48] | Oh, yeah. | 当然有 |
[16:50] | Last thing I ever want is to wind up in the ground. | 我最不希望的就是被埋在地下 |
[16:53] | I get claustrophobic just thinking about it. | 光想想我都有幽闭恐惧症了 |
[16:56] | Cremate me, spread my ashes over the Willamette River, | 火化我 把我的骨灰洒在威拉米特河里 |
[16:59] | and let me float free to the edges of wherever. | 让我自由地漂到天涯海角吧 |
[17:01] | You know there are a lot of cows | 你知道有很多奶牛和马匹 |
[17:02] | and horses that drink from the river. | 都喝那条河里的水吧 |
[17:04] | – So? – So what happens if some cow | -那又怎样 -如果有头奶牛 |
[17:05] | drinks from the Willamette and gets you, too, | 喝了威拉米特河的水 就把你也喝下去了 |
[17:08] | then craps you out in a field? | 然后把你拉在田里 |
[17:09] | Then some farmer comes along and tills that field. | 再来个农夫来耕种田地 |
[17:12] | Next thing you know, | 你很快就会发现 |
[17:12] | you’re buried beneath the cold, dark ground. | 你已经被埋在冰冷又黑暗的地下 |
[17:14] | Don’t mess with a man’s afterlife. | 别胡扯我死后的生活 |
[17:18] | The reception area… | 接待处… |
[17:22] | And we can’t have stuff lying around there. | 我们不能把东西在那到处乱放 |
[17:23] | It’s got to be dusted, | 要掸灰除尘 |
[17:24] | it’s got to be cleaned up, | 要清理干净 |
[17:25] | and the grounds are a mess. | 地上也很脏 |
[17:26] | I’m in a meeting! | 我正在开会 |
[17:28] | So get this together, and get it fast, because we got– | 把这些整理好 动作快点 因为我们要… |
[17:31] | who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[17:32] | Detective Griffin. | 我是格里芬警探 |
[17:33] | Sergeant Wu. | 这位是吴警官 |
[17:35] | – Mr. Melville? – Yes? | -是梅尔维尔先生吗 -我是 |
[17:36] | – What’s this about? – Who are they? | -有什么事 -他们是谁 |
[17:37] | They work here! | 他们在这工作 |
[17:38] | And we were in the middle of a meeting– | 我们正在开会… |
[17:39] | Step out, please. | 请出去一下 |
[17:43] | This is outrageous. | 太离谱了 |
[17:44] | – Yes, it is. – What is the problem? | -是的 -有什么问题 |
[17:49] | – Arms. – Excuse me? | -手臂 -你说什么 |
[17:51] | Specifically the arms belong to Robert Johansson | 更确切地说是罗伯特·约翰逊 |
[17:53] | and Martin Dominguez. | 和马丁·多明格斯的手臂 |
[17:55] | Records indicate they were cremated here, | 记录显示他们在这里火化了 |
[17:57] | which if I remember correctly is supposed to include | 所以如果我没记错的话 火化应该包括 |
[17:59] | all body parts. | 身体的所有部分 |
[18:01] | Maybe you can tell us how their fingerprints | 也许你可以告诉我们 他们的指纹 |
[18:02] | ended up at a crime scene this morning? | 怎么会出现在今早的犯罪现场呢 |
[18:05] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[18:06] | There was. That’s why we’re here. | 确实 所以我们才来找你 |
[18:08] | Why don’t you tell us how the fingerprints | 不如你跟我们说说 明明已经被你火化了的人 |
[18:10] | of your cremated men | 他们的指纹又是怎么会出现在 |
[18:11] | ended up at a murder? | 一起凶杀案中的 |
[18:13] | B-because, uh, | 因 因为 |
[18:15] | I, I… | 我 我… |
[18:16] | You didn’t cremate them, did you? | 你并没有火化他们 是吧 |
[18:19] | No, I didn’t. | 确实没有 |
[18:22] | But this isn’t River View. | 但这又不是桃花源 |
[18:25] | We’re for your less fortunate. | 我们不过是为了混口饭吃 |
[18:26] | And by less fortunate, you mean… | 你说的混口饭吃意思是… |
[18:28] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[18:29] | our real bread and butter are your criminals | 我们的生计就是你们抓的那些罪犯 |
[18:31] | with no next of kin, | 他们无亲无故 |
[18:33] | which the state pays for. | 都是政府给的钱 |
[18:35] | Nobody cares about them. | 没人在乎他们 |
[18:36] | What did you do with Mr. Johansson and Mr. Dominguez? | 你对约翰逊先生和多明格斯先生做了什么 |
[18:39] | I might… | 我可能… |
[18:41] | have… | 把… |
[18:44] | sold… | 他们的尸体… |
[18:46] | their bodies. | 卖了 |
[18:48] | Who bought them? | 卖给谁了 |
[18:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | Never told me his name. | 他从没说过他的名字 |
[18:53] | He always paid in cash, and I would load them into his van. | 他一直都是付现金 然后我把尸体装进他车里 |
[18:56] | Always? | 一直 |
[18:58] | How many bodies did you sell? | 你卖了多少尸体 |
[19:01] | Half a dozen. | 六具 |
[19:03] | Give or take. | 大概吧 |
[19:05] | Can you describe the man you sold them to? | 你能不能描述一下买家的长相 |
[19:09] | Not really. | 不能 |
[19:11] | It was dark. | 天很黑 |
[19:12] | He always stayed in his van– | 他总是坐在车里 |
[19:14] | handed me cash in an envelope out the window. | 从窗户把装在信封里的钱递给我 |
[19:17] | To tell you the truth, I didn’t want to look at the guy. | 老实说 我根本就不想看他 |
[19:20] | That’s all I know, I swear. | 我就知道这些 我发誓 |
[19:22] | Next time he calls you… | 他下次再联系你的时候 |
[19:27] | Call us. | 记得告诉我们 |
[19:29] | You’re not going to, uh, arrest me? | 你们不会 逮捕我吗 |
[19:31] | Not as long as you help us. | 只要你帮我们就不会 |
[19:36] | So how long have you had this mirror? | 你有这面镜子多久了 |
[19:39] | Forever. | 一直都在 |
[19:40] | It was my mom’s. | 以前是我妈的 |
[19:42] | I remember my dad brought it here to the shop | 我记得是我妈还在住院时 |
[19:43] | for me to play with when my mom was in the hospital. | 我爸把它拿到店里给我玩 |
[19:46] | I was going through my princess phase, | 我那时候特别自恋 |
[19:47] | so I needed a mirror. | 所以需要一面镜子 |
[19:48] | I think it’s been here ever since. | 应该是那时候开始就一直在这儿了 |
[19:50] | So it obviously doesn’t have a history of strange behavior. | 所以它一直都没发生过什么奇怪的事 |
[19:54] | Not that I’m aware of. | 我印象中是没有 |
[19:55] | Then I think we can safely assume | 那我们大致可以认定 |
[19:57] | that, you know, whatever happened to Eve | 发生在伊芙身上的事 |
[19:59] | was an Eve-inspired event. | 是她本人引起的 |
[20:02] | Nick said she was looking into the mirror at his place | 尼克说 她当时在他家照着镜子 |
[20:04] | when he walked in and saw what she was looking at, right? | 他进去后看到了她看到的东西 对吧 |
[20:06] | – The skull guy. – Right. | -那个骷髅 -对 |
[20:07] | So it’s logical that she’s the connection. | 所以说她是事情的关键 |
[20:12] | Maybe the blood on the mirror | 或许镜子上的血 |
[20:13] | prevented something worse from happening. | 阻止了某种更糟的事发生 |
[20:15] | Probably a good idea not to clean it off, then. | 那我们最好还是别擦掉了 |
[20:18] | No, no, nyah! | 别别别 |
[20:19] | Let me handle it. | 让我来 |
[20:20] | I just– I don’t want to destroy it | 我只是不想还没搞清楚到底什么事 |
[20:22] | until we know what happened. | 就把它毁了 |
[20:23] | Well, that’s fine. | 那没事 |
[20:25] | Let’s just put it somewhere where nobody can look at it | 就把它放到没人能看到的地方 |
[20:27] | till we know what the hell is going on with it. | 直到我们搞清楚这到底是怎么回事 |
[20:29] | Let’s put it in here. | 放这里吧 |
[20:30] | We can lock it. | 锁起来 |
[20:42] | Why would Shelley go to see Deirdre? | 为什么雪莱要去见迪尔德丽 |
[20:44] | What would he want from her now? | 他找她想干什么 |
[20:45] | He won’t stop. | 他不会放弃的 |
[20:48] | Hasn’t Shelley been hounding you for help? | 雪莱不是一直都找你帮忙吗 |
[20:49] | I never return his calls. | 我从没回过他电话 |
[20:51] | Want nothing to do with him. | 不想跟他扯上关系 |
[20:52] | Wish we’d never helped him in the first place. | 要是我们一开始没去帮他就好了 |
[20:56] | What about Deirdre’s files? | 迪尔德丽的档案怎么办 |
[20:57] | She’s got a copy of the video. | 她有备份视频 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I got all that here. | 都在我这里 |
[20:59] | As soon as we’re done destroying my files, | 等把我的档案销毁之后 |
[21:00] | we’ll do hers. | 就弄她的 |
[21:02] | – What about your video? – Mine’s at home. | -你的视频呢 -在家里 |
[21:03] | Get rid of it! | 快处理掉 |
[21:04] | As soon as I get home. | 我回家就弄 |
[21:06] | Shelley’s got a copy. | 雪莱有备份 |
[21:07] | We have to get rid of that, too. | 我们也得把那个处理掉 |
[21:09] | He’s not gonna want to do it. | 他肯定不想这么做 |
[21:10] | We don’t give him a choice. | 我们又不是让他选 |
[21:15] | You think that Shelley could’ve killed her? | 你觉得是雪莱杀了她吗 |
[21:21] | In his condition? No. | 以他那种状况吗 不觉得 |
[21:25] | He lied to us. | 他骗了我们 |
[21:28] | He was too weak to kill it. | 他太虚弱了 不可能杀人 |
[21:32] | We should have done it ourselves– | 我们本该自己动手 |
[21:34] | not left it to him. | 而不是让他去做 |
[21:42] | 梅里韦瑟大学 汉普顿博士 | |
[22:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:19] | No! | 不 |
[22:20] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:22] | No! No! | 不 |
[22:32] | – Who is it? – Portland police. | -是谁 -波特兰警察 |
[22:39] | Sorry, it takes me a little longer. | 抱歉开门迟了 |
[22:41] | I’m not as fast as I used to be. | 我不像以前那么灵活了 |
[22:43] | – Dr. Victor Shelley? – Yes. | -你是维克托·雪莱博士吗 -对 |
[22:45] | Obviously, you’re here about Dr. Hampton. | 你们显然是为了汉普顿博士来的 |
[22:47] | Do come in. | 请进 |
[22:51] | Get the door behind you, please. | 麻烦顺手关下门 |
[22:53] | When was the last time you talked to her? | 你上一次跟她说话是什么时候 |
[22:56] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[22:58] | I went to see her at the lab around 11:00. | 大概十一点的时候我去实验室找她 |
[23:02] | Seems a little late for a visit. | 这时候去拜访有点晚啊 |
[23:04] | I needed her help on a project, | 我有个项目需要她帮忙 |
[23:06] | and I couldn’t sleep, so, well, I went to see her. | 我又睡不着 就去找她了 |
[23:08] | Was she working on the project with you? | 你跟她一起合作这个项目吗 |
[23:10] | No, not on this one. | 不 这个不是 |
[23:11] | We– we have worked on projects before. | 我们以前合作过一些项目 |
[23:15] | What was the project? | 那这个项目是什么 |
[23:17] | No offense, but I– I really don’t think you would understand. | 无意冒犯 不过我觉得你们理解不了 |
[23:20] | Well, we don’t have to understand. | 我们不用理解 |
[23:22] | Just, uh, a little something for our report would be good. | 只是想做个记录 |
[23:26] | Identifying some of the differences | 确定可与T细胞相容的抗原的 |
[23:29] | in T cell-compatible antigens– | 一些区别 |
[23:33] | ABOi versus ABO, | ABO血型不相容性对ABO血型 |
[23:36] | as it relates to– to tissue, organ transplants. | 与组织和器官移植有关 |
[23:40] | – Is that enough? – That’s enough for now. | -这些够了吗 -暂时够了 |
[23:41] | Was Dr. Hampton able to help you? | 汉普顿博士帮上忙了吗 |
[23:44] | No, actually. | 没有 |
[23:45] | She was too wrapped up in her own research, | 她太专注于她自己的研究 |
[23:48] | so I didn’t stay. | 所以我没有久留 |
[23:49] | Do you know of anyone who’s ever threatened Dr. Hampton? | 你知道有人曾经威胁过汉普顿博士吗 |
[23:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:52] | And where did you go after you left the university? | 离开大学后你去了哪里 |
[23:55] | I came home. | 我回家了 |
[23:58] | Are you here to arrest me, or… | 你们是来逮捕我 还是… |
[24:00] | This is feeling like it’s turning | 这就感觉像是 |
[24:02] | into an interrogation or something. | 变成审问了 |
[24:04] | We have to establish where you were before and after her death, | 我们必须确定在她死亡前后你在什么地方 |
[24:07] | seeing as how you were the last person to see her alive… | 因为你是最后一个见到她还活着的人 |
[24:11] | besides whoever killed her. | 当然除了凶手 |
[24:18] | Somebody bought six dead bodies. | 有人买了六具尸体 |
[24:20] | Two fingerprints from those bodies showed up | 那些尸体中有两人的指纹 |
[24:21] | at Dr. Hampton’s lab the night she was murdered. | 在汉普顿博士遇害当晚出现在她的实验室里 |
[24:24] | Well, then the guy who bought the bodies | 那买尸体的人 |
[24:25] | has to be connected to the murder in some way. | 肯定多多少少与案子有关 |
[24:27] | Well, my guess, he’s connected directly to the victim. | 要我猜 他绝对与被害人有关 |
[24:30] | We need to bring Melville in. | 我们得把梅尔维尔叫到警局 |
[24:32] | One or more of these doctors is not telling us the whole truth. | 这些博士中至少有一个人没告诉我们全部真相 |
[24:42] | Go back! | 往回 |
[24:45] | I’m not entirely certain. | 不完全确定 |
[24:47] | I think that could be him. | 我觉得可能是他 |
[24:48] | He wasn’t dressed like that. | 他没穿成这样 |
[24:50] | It sure looks like him. | 的确看着像 |
[24:51] | How much did he pay you? | 他付给你多少钱 |
[24:55] | Six grand. | 六千块 |
[24:58] | $1,000 for each body. | 每具尸体一千 |
[25:02] | But I did report it | 可我在申报 |
[25:04] | on my income tax. | 收入所得税时上报了 |
[25:06] | It was a business deal. | 这确实是生意买卖 |
[25:09] | Don’t ever do this again. | 别再这样做了 |
[25:11] | No. | 不会了 |
[25:13] | Never. | 再也不会了 |
[25:14] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:16] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[25:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | I think I learned a really valuable lesson here today. | 我想我今天学到了相当有价值的一课 |
[25:26] | Time to talk to our body-snatcher. | 是时候和我们的掘墓人谈谈了 |
[25:30] | You know those Black Claw bodies we dumped in the river? | 记得我们扔进河里的那些暗爪的尸体吗 |
[25:32] | – The ones Nick killed? – Yeah. | -尼克杀的那些吗 -是的 |
[25:33] | They were all Wesen, | 他们都是格林生物 |
[25:35] | and a lot of them wound up buried in that guy’s cemetery. | 结果很多都被埋在那家伙的墓地里了 |
[25:37] | – How do you know that? – I did the paperwork. | -你怎么知道 -我调查过了 |
[25:39] | If Johansson and Dominguez were Wesen– | 如果约翰逊和多明格斯是格林生物 |
[25:40] | Levy was buying Wesen body parts. | 利维买的就是格林生物的身体部位 |
[25:42] | Which I’m guessing Levy didn’t know. | 我猜利维并不知道这事 |
[25:46] | You know why you’re here? | 你知道为什么叫你来吗 |
[25:47] | A friend of mine was murdered. | 我一个朋友被杀了 |
[25:50] | Do you have a suspect? | 有嫌疑人了吗 |
[25:51] | We actually have two suspects. | 事实上有两个嫌疑人了 |
[25:53] | Well, that’s good, right? | 很好 不是吗 |
[25:55] | And not so good, because apparently, you know them– | 不太好 因为很显然 你认识他们 |
[25:57] | or knew them. | 或者说曾认识他们 |
[25:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:01] | It involves the purchase of dead bodies | 这与你从希尔斯与梅泽墓地 |
[26:03] | from the Hills & Mazy Cemetery. | 购买的尸体有关 |
[26:05] | Wh- what does that have to do with the suspects? | 那和嫌疑人有什么关系 |
[26:07] | Well, they are our suspects. | 他们就是嫌疑人 |
[26:09] | Maybe you can explain how their fingerprints | 也许你能解释 |
[26:11] | ended up at the same crime scene | 他们的指纹怎么会出现在 |
[26:12] | where your colleague was murdered last night, | 你同事昨晚遇害的犯罪现场 |
[26:14] | seeing as how they’ve been dead for six months. | 鉴于他们已经死了六个月了 |
[26:19] | Our very reliable source says you purchased those suspects | 我们有非常可靠的消息来源 |
[26:22] | from the Hills & Mazy Cemetery. | 表明你从希尔斯与梅泽墓地买了那俩嫌疑人 |
[26:24] | If you have anything to confess, now… | 如果你有什么要坦白 现在 |
[26:26] | would be the time. | 正是时候 |
[26:31] | You’d never believe me. | 你们不会相信我的 |
[26:32] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[26:37] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[26:39] | science requires that you ask forgiveness rather than permission. | 科学更需要请求宽恕而不是许可 |
[26:43] | Not quite how the law works. | 法律可不是这样 |
[26:47] | I saw something. | 我见过一些东西 |
[26:49] | I don’t know what it was, | 我不知道那是什么 |
[26:50] | but we all saw it, | 但是我们都见到了 |
[26:52] | and I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[26:53] | It makes no sense. | 那说不通 |
[26:54] | That’s what we do here– | 我们警察就是干这个的 |
[26:56] | make sense out of stuff nobody can explain. | 把没人能解释的东西讲通 |
[27:04] | If there were no car accident– | 如果没有那场车祸… |
[27:05] | The one Shelley was in? | 雪莱遭遇的那场车祸吗 |
[27:07] | It’s how he lost the use of his legs. | 他的腿就是因此失去功能的 |
[27:10] | His son was killed. | 他儿子死了 |
[27:12] | What were you and your friends doing with those bodies? | 你和你朋友用那些尸体做了什么 |
[27:19] | Were they Wesen? | 他们是格林生物吗 |
[27:22] | Were they what? | 他们是什么 |
[27:24] | Wesen. | 格林生物 |
[27:27] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[27:34] | He had no idea what Wesen were. | 他不知道什么是格林生物 |
[27:36] | Nah, but maybe they saw one. Happened to you and me. | 但也许他们见过 咱俩以前就这样 |
[27:39] | Yeah, but what did they see? | 是啊 可他们看见了什么 |
[27:39] | Dead guys don’t woge. | 死人又不会转化 |
[27:41] | Do they? | 是吗 |
[27:42] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知不会 |
[27:44] | I think these doctors are involved in some experiment | 我觉得这些博士好像在搞些 |
[27:46] | that’s not on the regular menu. | 不太正规的试验 |
[27:49] | Okay, so what do we do with him? | 好了 那怎么处理他 |
[27:51] | We can hold him on a misdemeanor. | 可以以轻罪扣押他 |
[27:52] | That won’t get us what we need. | 那样得不到我们需要的东西 |
[27:53] | Cut him loose. | 放了他 |
[27:55] | We have to get one of those doctors to talk about | 得找他们中的某一位 |
[27:56] | what they were doing with those bodies. | 坦白他们用那些尸体做了什么 |
[27:58] | – Yeah. – Hold on. | -是啊 -等等 |
[28:01] | What about the accident? | 那场车祸呢 |
[28:03] | He said Shelley’s son was killed. | 他说雪莱的儿子死了 |
[28:05] | Maybe that plays into this. | 也许就与这有关 |
[28:07] | On it. | 我去查 |
[28:16] | I know you love Juliette. | 我知道你很爱朱丽叶 |
[28:17] | But you have to end it and never see her again. | 但你必须做个了断 再也不要见她 |
[28:21] | You want the truth, you’re gonna get it. | 你想知道真相 我就带你去看 |
[28:24] | – I can see things that– – That what? | -我能看到一些现象… -什么现象 |
[28:26] | That most people can’t. | 多数人看不到的现象 |
[28:28] | My ancestors from Germany, the Grimms, | 我的祖先是来自德国的 格林家族 |
[28:30] | had the same ability. | 有这样的能力 |
[28:31] | I don’t know what’ll happen with Juliette. | 我不知道朱丽叶接下来的情况如何 |
[28:34] | But don’t make the same mistake I did– | 但别重蹈我的覆辙 |
[28:35] | don’t leave the people you love. | 不要离开你所爱的人 |
[28:42] | You betrayed her! | 你出卖了她 |
[28:45] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[28:52] | Goodbye, Juliette. | 再见 朱丽叶 |
[29:00] | No–no! Juliette! | 不 不要 朱丽叶 |
[29:02] | Juliette… | 朱丽叶 |
[29:04] | No. | 不 |
[29:11] | Wu. | 吴 |
[29:11] | Got an article here in a medical journal, | 在一本医学期刊上找到一篇文章 |
[29:13] | six months ago– | 六个月前发表的 |
[29:16] | an interview with Dr. Sanji Raju | 对桑吉·拉朱博士的采访 |
[29:18] | where he predicts within the next decade, | 他预计十年内 |
[29:20] | every part of the human body will be able to be transplanted. | 所有人体部位都将能移植 |
[29:23] | But no mention of dead body parts. | 但没提死人的身体部位 |
[29:26] | Okay, well, I found something on the car accident. | 那场车祸我查到了些东西 |
[29:29] | It says Shelley was driving. | 报告上写着雪莱当时在开车 |
[29:30] | T-boned by a drunk driver. | 被酒驾司机拦腰撞上 |
[29:31] | Driver was unhurt. | 司机没有受伤 |
[29:33] | Shelley was badly injured, | 雪莱受了重伤 |
[29:34] | and his 26-year-old son who was in the passenger seat was killed. | 他坐在乘客座的26岁的儿子死了 |
[29:39] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[29:43] | Where? | 在哪 |
[29:45] | On our way. | 马上到 |
[29:47] | Dr. Raju’s body was found in his office at the university. | 拉朱博士被发现死在他的大学办公室 |
[29:55] | Looks like he was pretty busy shredding. | 他好像很着急要销毁什么 |
[30:00] | Hampton’s documents are here. | 汉普顿的文件在这儿 |
[30:03] | It’s empty. | 空了 |
[30:04] | Suppose he was shredding her documents? | 他可能在销毁她的文件 |
[30:07] | Well, she wasn’t. | 她可没有 |
[30:08] | Wonder what he was so anxious to cover up. | 真好奇他迫切要掩盖什么 |
[30:15] | Better have a look at this. | 最好看看这个 |
[30:38] | Monroe, wake up. Wake up! | 门罗 醒醒 醒醒 |
[30:41] | What, what is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[30:42] | My water just broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[30:44] | Your water? That’s impossible. | 羊水破了 不可能 |
[30:45] | You’re only… | 你才怀… |
[30:46] | When did that… | 什么时候这么… |
[30:48] | Okay, what’s happening? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[30:50] | What’s happening is, I’m giving birth. | 现在的情况是我要生了 |
[30:52] | But it’s too soon! This isn’t normal! | 但也太快了 不正常 |
[30:54] | Well, in case you forgot, neither are we. | 提醒你一句 我们也不是常人 |
[30:56] | We have to get you to the hospital! | 必须带你去医院 |
[30:57] | No– no time for that. | 不 来不及了 |
[30:59] | Oh, my God! It’s happening! | 天啊 要生了 |
[31:01] | – You need to do something! – Okay, okay! | -你得想想办法 -好好 |
[31:03] | Just take it easy. We can deal with this. | 放松 没问题的 |
[31:04] | We can deal with this. | 没问题的 |
[31:06] | Come here! | 过来 |
[31:11] | No, I see something. It’s coming. | 不 我看到了 要生了 |
[31:12] | It’s coming. Okay, just– | 要生了 好了 用力 |
[31:14] | That hurts! | 好疼 |
[31:16] | Stop it, calm down, Monroe! | 停下 冷静 门罗 |
[31:17] | – Calm down! – Right. | -冷静 -对 |
[31:19] | You’re right. Parasympathetic breathing. | 你说得对 副交感呼吸法 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:23] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[31:32] | it’s a girl. | 是个姑娘 |
[31:36] | Oh, you did it, honey. You did so good. | 你做到了 宝贝 真棒 |
[31:38] | I’m not done. | 还没完 |
[31:40] | I’m not done. | 还没完 |
[31:41] | – Oh, God, right. – Not done! | -天啊 对 -还没完 |
[31:42] | – There’s more. – We’re having triplets, remember? | -里面还有 -是三胞胎 记得吧 |
[31:44] | Okay, so– oh, yeah, more. | 对 好 又出来一个 |
[31:46] | – Okay. – Here it comes. | -好 -来了 |
[31:48] | Okay! | 好了 |
[31:50] | Here it comes, here it comes! | 出来了 出来了 |
[31:51] | Okay, that’s two! | 好了 这是老二 |
[31:53] | Oh, look at him. A little boy. | 瞧瞧他 是个小子 |
[31:55] | – Okay, okay. – One more. | -好好 -还有一个 |
[31:56] | Here we go. You got this. | 来吧 你可以的 |
[32:00] | Oh, yeah! Ha, ha! | 太好了 |
[32:02] | Oh, look! It’s our three, honey. | 看看 这是我们的老三 宝贝 |
[32:05] | – It’s our three. – That’s our three. | -老三出来了 -老三出来了 |
[32:08] | I’m not done. | 还没完 |
[32:10] | – Not done. – Not done? | -还没完 -还没完 |
[32:11] | More coming. | 还有更多 |
[32:12] | Oh, yeah, more. There is more. | 好 还有 还有 |
[32:15] | Okay, there’s four. | 好了 这是老四 |
[32:19] | So that’s… | 那么 |
[32:24] | Okay, and there’s– that’s five– | 好 这是…老五 |
[32:27] | – Oh, so many! Oh! – Okay, no, you can’t do this. | -还有好多 -好了 不 不能再生了 |
[32:30] | You got to–okay– stop, you got to stop! | 好了 你得停下来 |
[32:34] | Not stopping? There’s more! | 还没停 还有 |
[32:36] | Okay, you had six! | 好了 怀了六个 |
[32:37] | Stop! | 停 |
[32:38] | Rosalee, stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 罗莎莉 停下 停下 |
[32:40] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不不不 |
[32:41] | I can’t do this! Rosalee, stop! | 不行了 罗莎莉 快停下 |
[32:42] | You have to stop! | 你得停下 |
[32:43] | Rosalee, you have to stop! | 罗莎莉 你得停下 |
[32:44] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[32:46] | You were yelling in your sleep. | 你在梦里大喊呢 |
[32:48] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[32:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[32:55] | – I’m fine. – Okay. | -没事 -好 |
[33:12] | Anything on it? | 里面有东西吗 |
[33:14] | Video file. Pretty big. | 视频文件 很大 |
[33:19] | Okay, camera’s rolling. | 好了 开始录了 |
[33:21] | Battery’s good. | 电量充足 |
[33:23] | Monitors are set. This is it. | 监测器准备好了 开始吧 |
[33:25] | It looks like Shelley’s son. | 看着像雪莱的儿子 |
[33:26] | Uh, yeah, sort of. | 对 有点像 |
[33:28] | With two different legs. | 两条腿不同 |
[33:30] | I think we found what they were up to with the body parts. | 看来我们搞清楚他们拿身体部位干什么了 |
[33:32] | I’m good. Raju? | 我准备好了 拉朱呢 |
[33:34] | – Yeah. I’m ready here. – Deirdre, you good? | -好了 我也准备好了 -迪尔德丽 好了吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I’m good here. | 我准备好了 |
[33:39] | Victor, it’s time. | 维克托 开始吧 |
[33:42] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[33:49] | Charging. | 充电 |
[33:53] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:55] | Shocking! | 电击 |
[33:58] | – Hit him again. – Charging. | -再来一次 -充电 |
[34:01] | Clear. | 离手 |
[34:03] | Shocking! | 电击 |
[34:09] | – It’s not gonna work. – It’s gonna work! | -没用的 -会有的 |
[34:12] | Charging. | 充电 |
[34:13] | Clear. | 离手 |
[34:15] | Shocking! | 电击 |
[34:21] | – Oh, my God, look at his arms. – And his legs! | -天啊 看他的手臂 -还有腿 |
[34:23] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[34:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[34:26] | Oh my–what– | 天啊 不要 |
[34:30] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[34:32] | – Stop it! – Careful, careful, just– | -停下 -小心 小心 |
[34:34] | Deirdre, look– look out! | 迪尔德丽 小心 |
[34:39] | Don’t hurt him! Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 别伤害他 |
[34:42] | Easy, easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[34:44] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[34:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:48] | – Oh, my God. – You–you guys saw that? | -天啊 -你们都看见了吗 |
[34:49] | – Some kind of animal. – You saw that? | -是种什么动物 -看见了吗 |
[34:50] | – It wasn’t human. – He’s breathing. | -根本不是人类 -他有呼吸 |
[34:52] | – What? – Dad? Dad! | -什么 -爸 爸 |
[34:54] | – What have we done? – We have to kill it. | -我们都做了什么 -我们得弄死它 |
[34:56] | – Turn it off. – No. | -关掉 -不 |
[34:57] | – Turn that off! – Oh, no, no, no. | -快关掉 -不不不 |
[34:58] | This is a bleeding-edge breakthrough right here. | 这是最前沿的大突破 |
[35:00] | – What are you doing, Julian? – He’s alive! | -你在干什么 朱利安 -他活过来了 |
[35:02] | – He’s alive! – No, we created a monster. | -活过来了 -不 我们造了个怪物 |
[35:04] | – No! It’s my son! – It’s not your son. | -不 是我的儿子 -不是你的儿子 |
[35:05] | Whatever that is, it’s not your son. | 不管是什么 都不是你的儿子了 |
[35:07] | No, you do not hurt him! | 不 不准伤害他 |
[35:09] | It’s not a him! It’s got to be destroyed. | 根本不是人类 必须毁掉 |
[35:11] | Victor, listen. Listen to me. | 维克托 听我说 |
[35:12] | You saw what it did! We can’t let it live! | 你看到他都做了什么 我们得杀了它 |
[35:14] | Something was wrong. | 这不对劲 |
[35:14] | She’s right, we got to get rid of this thing now, Victor. | 她说得对 维克托 我们得除掉它 |
[35:16] | You have to kill it. | 你必须得杀了它 |
[35:19] | I will– I will! | 我会的 我会的 |
[35:21] | Leave me alone! | 让我一个人静一静 |
[35:23] | Julian, that’s enough. | 够了 朱利安 |
[35:29] | This thing’s taking revenge. | 它在复仇 |
[35:31] | We need to warn the other two. | 我们得去提醒一下那两位 |
[37:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:12] | I’m looking at your flyer about the missing man. | 我看到了你寻人启事的传单 |
[37:15] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[37:16] | Well, I just saw him. | 我刚看到他了 |
[37:18] | – Where? – North Lombard, | -在哪里 -伦巴第北街 |
[37:19] | half a block west of Fisk. | 菲斯克街往西半个街区 |
[37:22] | He didn’t look very good. | 他看起来不太好 |
[37:23] | He’s very sick. I’m on my way. | 他病得很厉害 我这就过去 |
[37:25] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[37:49] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:50] | The police know about the bodies. | 警察知道尸体的事了 |
[37:51] | I don’t care. I got to go. | 无所谓 我得出去 |
[37:53] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不能去 |
[37:54] | You didn’t do what we told you to do. | 你没按我们说的做 |
[37:56] | – Get out! – You didn’t kill it! | -滚出去 -你没把那玩意杀了 |
[37:57] | – No! – Why? Why did you let it live? | -我没有 -为什么你不杀了它 |
[37:59] | I thought I gave it enough. | 我觉得那些药足够杀死它了 |
[38:00] | It should have been enough! | 应该足够了呀 |
[38:02] | But what we saw– it came back. | 可它又回来了 |
[38:04] | And I could not stop it. | 我阻止不了它 |
[38:05] | And now it’s killing us because of what we did! | 现在我们要被自己的所作所为害死了 |
[38:07] | Where’s the video? | 录像呢 |
[38:08] | I destroyed the video that night! | 那天晚上我就把录像销毁了 |
[38:10] | You think I’d ever want to watch that again? | 你以为我还想再看一次吗 |
[38:14] | Glad you’re both here. | 太好了 你俩都在这里 |
[38:16] | So… | 所以 |
[38:17] | this is where you raised the dead. | 你们就是在这里让死人复活的 |
[38:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:21] | We saw the video, so you can refrain from astonishment. | 我们看了录像 所以你不用惊讶了 |
[38:24] | What do you want? | 你们想怎样 |
[38:26] | Raju is dead. | 拉朱死了 |
[38:29] | What? I was just with him. | 什么 我刚还和他在一起呢 |
[38:31] | – Raju? – He was beaten to death, same as Hampton. | -拉朱 -他和汉普顿一样也被打死了 |
[38:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:35] | – Hope it was worth it. – It wasn’t. | -但愿他们死得值当 -一点都不值 |
[38:37] | Your creation is out of control. | 你的创作物已经失控了 |
[38:39] | Thought it might be a good idea to warn you. | 觉得这可能是个警告你的好方法 |
[38:41] | This was Shelley’s insane attempt to bring his son back. | 这都是雪莱想让他儿子复活的疯主意 |
[38:45] | We were stupid to help him. | 我们竟然傻傻帮了他 |
[38:46] | We never thought it would actually work. | 我们从没想过真的能成功 |
[38:48] | Might be the trouble with playing God. | 这可能就是当上帝的麻烦之处吧 |
[38:49] | You both are responsible for the death of two people. | 你俩对这两人的死亡都有责任 |
[38:51] | I didn’t kill anyone! | 我没杀任何人 |
[38:53] | He promised to kill it that night. | 那天晚上他答应我们会杀了那东西 |
[38:54] | You want to arrest somebody? Arrest him! | 你们想找凶手 他就是凶手 |
[38:58] | – Where do you think you’re going? – Away. | -你要去哪 -我要离开 |
[39:00] | You saw what that thing was. | 你们看到那东西是什么了 |
[39:01] | You think you can arrest it? | 你觉得你们能逮捕他吗 |
[39:04] | I’m leaving until you guys can kill what he couldn’t. | 我要走了 直到你们把他没能杀死的东西弄死 |
[39:11] | This was my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[39:13] | You watch your son die | 除非你也看着儿子死在你面前 |
[39:15] | and tell me I’m wrong. | 否则别来指责说我错了 |
[39:22] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:25] | And if you don’t believe me, | 你要是不相信 |
[39:28] | take a look at what he did to Hampton and Raju. | 看看他对汉普顿和拉朱做了什么 |
[39:34] | I just couldn’t do it. | 我真的做不到 |
[39:37] | I could not kill my son again. | 我不能让我儿子再死一次 |
[39:42] | Get away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[39:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[40:13] | I’m so sorry… | 对不起 |
[40:15] | son. | 儿子 |
[40:17] | Me…too… | 我也是 |
[40:33] | No! Not a chance. | 不 别想自杀 |
[40:36] | Somebody’s gonna explain this, and it’s not gonna be me. | 我才不要替你解释这一切 |
[40:55] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[41:03] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[41:06] | Okay, I think. | 好像还行吧 |
[41:09] | How long have you been here? | 你守了多久 |
[41:11] | Since this morning. | 早上就过来了 |
[41:14] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么吗 |
[41:15] | I was in the Spice Shop, I remember that. | 我记得我在香料店 |
[41:18] | Rosalee and Monroe found you unconscious | 今早罗莎莉和门罗发现 |
[41:21] | this morning. | 你昏迷了 |
[41:22] | You were on the floor in the back room. | 你躺在里屋的地上 |
[41:28] | There was a mirror. | 那有一面镜子 |
[41:30] | I looked into it. | 我往镜子里看去 |
[41:31] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[41:33] | Me, at first. | 刚开始看到了我自己 |
[41:35] | And then the face. | 然后我就看到了那张脸 |
[41:37] | The same one that you and I saw? | 之前我们一起看到的那张脸吗 |
[41:39] | Yeah, so I broke the mirror. | 对 所以我就把镜子摔了 |
[41:41] | Then I went to clean it all up, | 然后我就想去把碎玻璃打扫干净 |
[41:43] | and all the pieces started coming back together. | 可镜子却复原了 |
[41:46] | And then… it grabbed me. | 然后 它抓住了我 |
[41:48] | It came through the mirror? | 它从镜子里出来了 |
[41:50] | I think I woged. | 我应该是转化了 |
[41:53] | I did, and then I bit its arm. | 我转化了 然后咬了它的手臂 |
[41:55] | I don’t really remember any more. | 别的我就记不清了 |
[41:57] | Nick, I don’t want to stay here. | 尼克 我不想待在这里 |
[41:59] | I have this feeling that… | 我有种感觉 |
[42:02] | something is starting. | 有什么事情要发生了 |
[42:04] | I do, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[42:06] | But whatever it is… | 不管那是什么 |
[42:10] | I don’t think we have a lot of time left… | 我们都没什么时间了 |
[42:13] | before it gets here. | 它马上就要来了 |