时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your daughter has drawn a very unusual combination of symbols. | 你女儿画了一组非常不寻常的符号 |
[00:08] | – Can you tell me where the tunnel is? – No. | -能告诉我隧道在哪吗 -不行 |
[00:10] | Something is starting. | 有什么事情要发生了 |
[00:11] | It’s something that’s not real yet. | 只能说目前还不是现实 |
[00:13] | Something that’s going to happen? | 所以是将来会发生的事吗 |
[00:15] | Do you know where? | 你知道会在哪里发生吗 |
[00:15] | Through the hole in the mirror. | 穿过镜子上的洞 |
[00:17] | I don’t think we have a lot of time left… | 我们都没什么时间了 |
[00:19] | before it gets here. | 它马上就要来了 |
[00:23] | “他们说 没什么比死亡更有常 没什么比临终时分更无常” | |
[00:30] | You think it’s all mirrors Eve can’t look into? | 你觉得所有镜子伊芙都不能看吗 |
[00:32] | Or just certain mirrors? | 还是只有特定几面不能看 |
[00:33] | Well, she saw the skull guy in the hand mirror at the shop, | 她在香料店的手镜里以及尼克家的镜子里 |
[00:36] | and the mirror in Nick’s loft, | 都看见了骷髅头 |
[00:38] | so if it’s trying to kill Eve, | 所以假如那玩意是想杀了伊芙的话 |
[00:40] | we’re not taking any chances. | 我们可不能冒险 |
[00:41] | So what is she supposed to do? | 那她该怎么办啊 |
[00:42] | Avoid mirrors for the rest of her life? | 余生都不照镜子了吗 |
[00:44] | For right now? Yes. | 就目前来看 的确如此 |
[00:48] | And what if it’s not just mirrors? | 假如不止是镜子呢 |
[00:49] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[00:50] | Well, what if she catches her reflection in a window, | 假如她在窗户或者碗柜的玻璃上 |
[00:53] | or, like, a china cabinet? | 看见了自己的倒影呢 |
[00:54] | Is the skull freak gonna pull her through those too? | 那个骷髅怪会从那些镜面上穿出来抓她吗 |
[00:57] | Let’s just stick to mirrors right now, all right? | 我们先把镜子搞定吧 好不好 |
[00:58] | We got this one, the one in the guest room, | 这面搞定了 客房的那面也搞定了 |
[01:00] | the one in the bathroom… | 还有浴室里的那面… |
[01:02] | Am I missing any? | 没漏了哪里吧 |
[01:03] | I gotta be honest, I’m nervous. | 我必须承认 我很紧张 |
[01:06] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[01:07] | I know we’re doing the right thing by letting Eve stay here… | 我知道让伊芙留宿我们家是正确的… |
[01:10] | – She has nowhere else to go. – I know. | -她没别的地方可去了 -我知道 |
[01:12] | And I’m not saying I don’t wanna help Eve, okay? | 我不是说我不想帮伊芙 |
[01:14] | I’m just saying I’m worried about | 我只是说把她带到我们家住 |
[01:16] | bringing this into our home. | 让我有些担心 |
[01:17] | What if it does something to hurt our babies, | 假如那东西来伤害我们的宝宝呢 |
[01:19] | like pull you through the mirror? | 比如从镜子里出来抓你 |
[01:21] | It’s a threat to all of us. | 它对我们所有人而言都是威胁 |
[01:22] | We have to do everything we can to stop it. | 我们必须竭尽全力阻止它 |
[01:26] | But if it messes with my family, | 但假如它敢伤害我的家人 |
[01:27] | I will rip its green ugly eyeballs out. | 我会把它那丑陋的绿眼睛抠出来的 |
[01:37] | – I know one thing’s for sure… – What? | -有一件事我是确定的 -什么 |
[01:40] | I’m gonna have some seriously bad hair days for a while. | 我的头发得乱一阵子了 |
[01:49] | I hope this is still an okay time. | 希望这时造访不会打扰到你们 |
[01:51] | Yeah, the kids are asleep. Do you want some wine? | 没事 孩子们都睡了 要喝点红酒吗 |
[01:53] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:54] | So what did you need my help with? | 所以你需要我帮你干什么 |
[01:56] | I need to understand how these mirrors work. | 我需要了解这些镜子是怎么回事 |
[01:58] | Do you mean about what you saw in them? | 你是指你从镜子中看到的东西吗 |
[02:01] | I mean how do go through them. | 我是指要如何进到镜子里面去 |
[02:04] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我不认为那是个好主意 |
[02:05] | This skull thing tried to grab me | 这个骷髅想要抓住我 |
[02:08] | and pull me into wherever it was. | 把我拉到不知道什么地方去 |
[02:10] | And it almost killed you. | 它差点就杀了你 |
[02:12] | I think it will kill me | 我觉得它会得逞的 |
[02:12] | if I don’t do anything about it. | 如何我不采取任何行动的话 |
[02:14] | So maybe you should stay away from it. | 所以你也许应该远离它 |
[02:16] | Nick saw it too. What if it comes after him? | 尼克也看见了 假如它冲着他来了呢 |
[02:18] | I thought it went away when Nick saw it. | 它看见尼克后不就逃跑了吗 |
[02:20] | No, we don’t really know for sure what it was doing. | 不 我们不能确定那次是怎么回事 |
[02:22] | Have you talked to Nick about this? | 你和尼克谈过这件事吗 |
[02:24] | No, I don’t wanna talk to him about it | 没有 在我能更好地弄明白这件事之前 |
[02:26] | until I have a better handle on what we’re dealing with. | 我不想和他谈这件事 |
[02:30] | You can’t do this by yourself. | 你不能一个人处理这件事 |
[02:32] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来找你了 |
[02:33] | Your mother had more knowledge than either than us. | 你母亲比我们懂得都多 |
[02:35] | Yeah, and look where it got her. | 可不是 看看她的下场如何 |
[02:37] | Did she ever mention anything to you | 她有和你提到过任何 |
[02:38] | about portals to another world? | 关于通向另一个世界的传送门的事吗 |
[02:41] | Or moving through mirrors? | 或者关于穿过镜子的事 |
[02:44] | Eh, no, but, I mean, there was a lot we didn’t talk about. | 没有 但…我们之间的交流不多 |
[02:48] | For the record, not a great mother. | 必须得说 她不是个很合格的母亲 |
[02:50] | Do you still have any of her books? | 你手头还有她的书吗 |
[02:53] | I do… | 有… |
[02:56] | – But– – Please. | -但是… -拜托了 |
[02:57] | There might be something in them that could help us fight this thing. | 书里可能有能帮我们战胜这玩意的东西 |
[03:00] | Those books could be just as dangerous. | 那些书可能和那骷髅头一样危险 |
[03:03] | Waiting for this thing to come after me, or us, would be more dangerous, | 等着这玩意来找我或者我们 只会更危险 |
[03:06] | and Adaline, | 而且 爱达玲 |
[03:07] | I think one of the reasons it is connecting to me | 我觉得这东西缠着我的原因之一 |
[03:10] | is because I can see those symbols. | 是因为我能看见那些符号 |
[03:13] | Diana can see the symbols too. | 戴安娜也能看见那些符号 |
[03:15] | I know. That’s why we can’t wait. | 我知道 所以我们不能再拖下去了 |
[03:17] | We have to find this thing, and kill it. | 我们必须找到这玩意 然后杀了它 |
[03:22] | I’ll get the books. | 我去拿书 |
[03:43] | Guess we’ll start with you. | 就从你开始吧 |
[03:47] | You haven’t been opened in a while, have you? | 很久没被翻开过了 是吧 |
[03:56] | Mirrors. | 镜子 |
[04:03] | You said you liked this place. | 你说过你喜欢这个地方的 |
[04:04] | I do, but I always end up eating way too much. | 我是喜欢 但我最后总是会吃撑 |
[04:07] | The creme brulee was not my idea. | 焦糖布丁不是我要点的 |
[04:09] | Yeah, but how good was that? | 的确 但是不是很好吃 |
[04:11] | You stay here. | 你在这等我 |
[04:12] | You’ve been in those heels all day. | 你踩了一天的高跟鞋 |
[04:13] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[04:14] | Oh, my swollen feet salute you. | 我肿起来的脚向您致敬 |
[04:39] | – What are you doing up? – Waiting for you. | -你怎么还没睡 -等你啊 |
[04:41] | You hungry? I can make you something. | 饿了吗 我可以给你做点吃的 |
[04:44] | No, I had a sandwich earlier. | 不了 我之前吃了个三明治 |
[04:46] | Eve came by. | 伊芙来过 |
[04:49] | Eve? What did she want? | 伊芙 她来干什么 |
[04:51] | For me to help her find a Hexenbiest way | 要我帮她找个巫女的方式 |
[04:53] | to go through the mirror into the other place. | 穿过镜子 进入另一个地方 |
[04:56] | – Is that even possible? – I don’t know. | -有可能吗 -我不知道 |
[04:58] | She wanted to borrow my mom’s spell books. | 她想借我妈妈的咒语书 |
[05:00] | – And you gave them to her? – Yes. | -你把书给她了 -对 |
[05:03] | But I’m worried she’s gonna try to do this on her own. | 但我担心她会自己尝试 |
[05:05] | – Is that what she said? – Not exactly, | -她这么说了吗 -不是原话 |
[05:07] | but she’s really worried that this skull thing | 但她真的很担心骷髅头 |
[05:09] | is gonna come after her, after you, even Diana, | 会找上她和你 甚至找上戴安娜 |
[05:12] | not to mention the rest of us. | 更别说其他人 |
[05:14] | I think Eve’s looking for a little redemption. | 我觉得伊芙在寻求赎罪机会 |
[05:17] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[05:19] | Do you think there’s anything in those books | 你觉得书上有写到什么 |
[05:21] | that could get her into the other place? | 能让她进入另一个地方的吗 |
[05:23] | They’re my mom’s books. | 书是我妈妈的 |
[05:24] | I haven’t read through all of them. | 我没有全看完 |
[05:26] | And I’ve never crossed through a mirror, | 我从没穿越过镜子 |
[05:28] | but I know enough to know that anything is possible. | 但我非常清楚万事皆有可能 |
[05:31] | – I need to talk to her. – I was hoping you’d say that. | -我得找她谈谈 -我正等你说这话 |
[05:37] | – Hank. – Nick, we got a body. | -汉克 -尼克 发现了具尸体 |
[05:39] | Okay, I’ll pick you up. | 好 我去接你 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:43] | Just make sure you talk to Eve. | 记得一定找伊芙谈谈 |
[05:44] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[05:46] | Victim is Maddie Simms. | 受害人叫玛迪·希姆斯 |
[05:47] | No bullet wounds, no knife wounds. | 没有枪伤 也没刀伤 |
[05:50] | – Wesen? – That’s where I was going. | -格林生物干的 -我正要说 |
[05:53] | That’s Maddie’s car. Her friend was waiting for her | 这是玛迪的车 她的朋友当时正等她 |
[05:55] | to take said car around to Cafe Nell’s down on Kearney | 把这辆车开到卡尼街上的内尔咖啡馆 |
[05:58] | where they had dined alone. | 她们在那吃了晚饭 |
[05:59] | FYI, Nell’s does an amazing linguini and clams. | 提一嘴 内尔的意大利扁面和蛤蜊很好吃 |
[06:01] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[06:02] | Afraid there were no witnesses. | 恐怕那里没有目击者 |
[06:04] | When Maddie didn’t return with the car, | 玛迪没有开着车回来 |
[06:06] | her friend went looking for her– | 她的朋友就去找她 |
[06:07] | found her like this. | 发现她成这样了 |
[06:08] | I assume that’s her friend in your car? | 我猜你车里就是她朋友吧 |
[06:10] | You assume correctly. | 你猜得没错 |
[06:11] | Wallet’s here– credit cards, cash. | 钱包还在 信用卡和现金也在 |
[06:13] | And the car’s still here, so it wasn’t a robbery, | 车也还在 那就不是抢劫 |
[06:15] | unless there was 30 pounds of cocaine in the trunk. | 除非后备箱里有十四公斤可卡因 |
[06:18] | But it is definitely Wesen. | 但显然是格林生物干的 |
[06:20] | Let’s go see if her friend is Wesen. | 去看看她的朋友是不是格林生物 |
[06:22] | Her name’s Allie Stevens. | 她叫艾丽·斯蒂文斯 |
[06:25] | Allie. | 艾丽 |
[06:28] | I’m Detective Griffin– my partner, Nick Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这是我搭档尼克·伯克哈德 |
[06:30] | She was just getting the car. | 她只是去取车 |
[06:34] | Who would do a thing like this? | 谁会干出这种事 |
[06:36] | Do you know of anybody who might wanna hurt Maddie? | 你知道谁可能会伤害玛迪吗 |
[06:39] | No, Maddie got along with everybody. | 没有 玛迪跟大家关系都很好 |
[06:41] | No problems at home? Work? | 有家庭问题吗 工作呢 |
[06:43] | Not at all. | 都没有 |
[06:45] | She was in a great mood. | 她当时心情很好 |
[06:47] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 难以置信发生了这事 |
[06:49] | Did you see anybody follow her out of the restaurant? | 你看到有谁跟着她出了餐厅吗 |
[06:52] | What they did to her– | 他们对她做的 |
[06:55] | I can’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[06:57] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[07:01] | – She can go. – Yeah. | -她可以走了 -好 |
[07:03] | Do you have somebody who can come get you? | 有没有人可以来接你 |
[07:04] | – No Woge. – No. | -没转化 -没有 |
[07:06] | And there’s no blood on her clothes. | 她的衣服上也没血迹 |
[07:08] | So this line of questioning is getting us no place. | 这样的问询也不会有什么进展 |
[07:12] | Her sister’s coming to get her. | 她的姐姐过来接她 |
[07:13] | All right, see if there’s surveillance | 好 看看玛迪 |
[07:15] | that covers the route that Maddie took | 从餐厅到她的车这段路 |
[07:16] | between the restaurant and her car. | 有没有监控录像 |
[07:18] | There’s a bank on the corner. It might show something. | 转角处有家银行 可能有发现 |
[07:25] | I used to run so fast when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候跑得很快 |
[07:29] | So fast. So fast. | 很快 很快 |
[07:32] | I know, Mrs. Cutler, | 我知道 卡特勒太太 |
[07:33] | you sure did. | 肯定很快 |
[07:35] | And I wanna run again. | 我想再次奔跑 |
[07:37] | Well, we can’t go run now. | 现在不能奔跑 |
[07:39] | – It’s too dark outside. – Ooh, through the woods, | -外面太黑了 -穿过树林 |
[07:41] | I-I remember the trees. There were so many trees. | 我还记得那些树 好多树 |
[07:45] | – So many trees. – Okay, here we go. | -好多树 -好了 |
[07:47] | Let’s get you inside. | 让我送你进去 |
[07:48] | And they could never run faster than us. | 他们永远没我们跑得快 |
[07:53] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:55] | Nurse Barton will be in to help you get in bad, okay? | 巴顿护士会进来扶你上床睡觉 好吗 |
[07:58] | Anything else you need? Maybe some water? | 还有什么需要吗 要喝水吗 |
[08:05] | Who–who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:07] | I’m your friend, Mason, who helps take care of you. | 我是你的朋友 梅森 是来照顾你的 |
[08:09] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[08:12] | I remember the sweet taste of blood in my mouth. | 我还记得嘴里甘甜的血液 |
[08:16] | Well, that’s a new one. | 又换了个新花样 |
[08:18] | Let’s not get too worked up now, Mrs. Cutler. | 不要太累了 卡特勒太太 |
[08:20] | I’ll be back tomorrow, okay? | 我明天再来 好吗 |
[08:23] | We always caught them. | 我们总能抓到他们 |
[08:25] | I’m sure you did. | 这是肯定的 |
[08:27] | I’ll get you an extra blanket. It’s cold out tonight. | 我再去拿床毯子 今天晚上很冷 |
[08:44] | Mason? What are you doing? | 梅森 你在干什么 |
[08:47] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么鬼 |
[08:49] | – What was it? – Get out! | -那是什么 -出去 |
[08:50] | Did you see it? Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 看到了吗 |
[08:51] | – Get out! – Mason, I’m hurt. | -出去 -梅森 我受伤了 |
[08:54] | – Stay away from me! – I need help in here now! | -离我远点 -这里需要帮忙 |
[09:09] | Maddie Simms has no criminal record. | 玛迪·希姆斯没有任何犯罪记录 |
[09:12] | She’s been working at the same advertising agency | 过去四年 她一直在同一家 |
[09:13] | 玛迪· 希姆斯 艾丁顿广告公司 | |
[09:15] | for the last four years. | 广告公司工作 |
[09:18] | And none of the prints from the scene | 系统里找不到任何 |
[09:19] | match anything in the system, so we’ve got nothing. | 与犯罪现场匹配的指纹 什么线索也没有 |
[09:21] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[09:22] | Similar attack in North Precinct ten days ago. | 十天前在北辖区发生过类似的袭击案 |
[09:23] | 北辖区 调查报告 | |
[09:25] | A guy walking home from the grocery store was torn up | 有个人在杂货铺走回家的路上被人撕杀 |
[09:27] | just like Maddie Simms. | 死状和玛迪·希姆斯一样 |
[09:29] | Happened at night on a dark street. | 发生在夜里一条昏暗的路上 |
[09:31] | No witnesses, no evidence left behind. | 没有证人 没留下证据 |
[09:33] | Listed as a maul, and turned over to animal control. | 已列为动物袭击 转到动物管理处了 |
[09:35] | – We know differently. – Yes, we do. | -我们都知道事情没这么简单 -没错 |
[09:37] | Surveillance from the bank camera. | 银行摄像头的监视录像 |
[09:39] | Not much, but it’s all we got. | 不多 但只有这些 |
[09:44] | There she is, and she’s gone. | 她出现了 然后就不见了 |
[09:48] | Her car was around the corner two blocks up, | 她的车就在转角的两个街口处 |
[09:50] | which I’m sure you noted cannot be seen from here. | 你们也注意到了 这个角度是看不到的 |
[09:55] | And nobody walks by for the next two minutes and 32 seconds | 接下来的2分32秒都无人经过 |
[09:58] | if she was being followed, it wasn’t from the restaurant. | 就算有人跟踪她 那也不是餐厅的人 |
[10:00] | Let’s see if they have any surveillance | 我们看看北辖区那起案子的 |
[10:02] | from the North Precinct case. | 是否有监控录像 |
[10:04] | – What North Precinct case? – Ten days ago– | -什么北辖区案子 -十天前 |
[10:06] | body found in the same condition. | 发现了同样死状的尸体 |
[10:08] | Case number A9-1432. | 案件编号A9-1432 |
[10:10] | Check everything they got. See if we’re missing anything. | 调用他们手头的资料 看看我们是否有遗漏 |
[10:13] | Yeah, like the murderer. | 比如说凶手 |
[10:16] | So whatever Wesen’s doing this | 无论是哪种格林生物做的 |
[10:17] | isn’t taking the money or the meat. | 都不是为了钱和食物 |
[10:19] | Maybe it’s doing it for sport. | 也许只是消遣 |
[10:21] | Then it’ll do it again. | 那它就会再犯 |
[10:43] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[10:45] | Nick, yeah, I’m here. Everything okay? | 尼克 我在这 没事吧 |
[10:49] | Yeah, Adalind told me you took some of her mom’s books. | 没事 爱达玲和我说你拿了她妈妈的一些书 |
[10:51] | You think there’s a Hexenbiest way into this other world? | 你觉得巫女有办法能进入另一个世界吗 |
[10:54] | I think we have to try to find out. | 我觉得我们得试试才知道 |
[10:56] | Yes, “We” is a very good idea. | 没错 我们一起试是个好主意 |
[10:59] | Look, I don’t even know if I’m gonna find anything. | 我都不知道我会不会有什么发现 |
[11:01] | I just started on the second book, | 我才刚开始看第二本书 |
[11:02] | and so far, nothing about mirrors | 目前为止 没有看到 |
[11:04] | as portals or gateways to anywhere. | 有用镜子作为入口或通道的 |
[11:08] | So if you’re worried about me, don’t be. | 如果你在担心我 不必担心 |
[11:10] | Yes, I’m– I’m very worried about you. | 我非常担心你 |
[11:13] | Nick, we’re the only two people who have seen this thing. | 尼克 只有我们两人见过这东西 |
[11:15] | If we don’t find a way to get to it, | 如果我们不想办法找到它 |
[11:18] | it will find a way to get to us. | 它也会想办法找到我们的 |
[11:20] | Just don’t do it alone, okay? | 别单独行动 好吗 |
[11:24] | Believe me, this is not something I wanna do alone. | 相信我 这种事我也不想单独行动 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:31] | Well, I, uh– | 那我 |
[11:34] | I think you ought to get some sleep. | 我想你应该去睡会觉 |
[11:36] | Thanks for checking up on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[11:44] | I hope I don’t have to bleed on this. | 希望这次我不用受伤 |
[11:48] | Maybe, if I just– | 也许 如果我… |
[12:01] | That’s better. | 这就对了 |
[12:03] | Hexes, curses, charms, | 妖法 诅咒 魔咒 |
[12:06] | Merseburg Incantations. | 梅泽堡魔咒 |
[12:43] | As if we don’t have enough on our plate, | 好像我们的疑团还不够多似的 |
[12:45] | Mrs. Margaret Cutler, 91 years young, | 玛格丽特·卡特勒夫人 芳龄91 |
[12:47] | died in her sleep last night. | 昨晚在睡梦中死去 |
[12:49] | And we’re here because… | 叫我们来是因为… |
[12:50] | Because although technically she died in her sleep, | 因为虽然严格来说 她死于睡梦中 |
[12:52] | according to Nurse Barton, | 但是根据巴顿护士说 |
[12:54] | she was assaulted by an orderly named Mason Wilcox. | 她被一名叫梅森·威尔考克斯的护理员攻击过 |
[12:57] | Mr. Wilcox was arrested about an hour later. | 一小时后 威尔考克斯先生被捕了 |
[12:59] | Bruises on her neck, I assume from the attack. | 她脖子上有瘀伤 我猜是攻击时留下的 |
[13:02] | Yeah, that’s what I was told. | 他们也是这么告诉我的 |
[13:03] | – Any witnesses? – Just Nurse Barton. | -有证人吗 -只有巴顿护士 |
[13:05] | She found Mrs. Cutler deceased this morning. | 她今早发现卡特勒太太过世了 |
[13:07] | We need to talk with the nurse. | 我们要和护士聊聊 |
[13:09] | And let’s find out where the orderly’s being held. | 然后查查护理员被关在哪 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:14] | Nurse Barton? | 巴顿护士 |
[13:17] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[13:18] | This is my partner, Detective Griffin. | 这是我的搭档 格里芬警探 |
[13:19] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们事发经过吗 |
[13:21] | Mason Wilcox killed her. That’s what happened. | 梅森·威尔考克斯杀了她 这就是事发经过 |
[13:24] | – You saw him attack her? – Yes, when I walked in, | -你看到他攻击她 -是的 我走进来时 |
[13:27] | he had her up against the wall with his hands around her neck. | 他双手掐着她的脖子 把她按在墙上 |
[13:31] | 梅森·威尔考克斯 护理员 | |
[13:31] | Do you have any idea why he would do this? | 你知道他为什么会这么做吗 |
[13:33] | There’s no reason to attack any of our patients, | 没有任何理由袭击我们的病人 |
[13:36] | especially Mrs. Cutler. | 尤其是卡特勒太太 |
[13:37] | I mean, she was 91 years old. | 她已经91岁了 |
[13:39] | She could barely get out of bed by herself. | 没有外人帮助几乎都下不了床 |
[13:41] | How long has Mr. Wilcox been working here? | 威尔考克斯先生在这工作多久了 |
[13:44] | Uh, three– four years. | 三四年吧 |
[13:47] | Have you had any problems with this orderly before? | 这名护理员之前出现过什么问题吗 |
[13:49] | Never. I mean, it’s not an easy job. | 从来没有 这份工作可不轻松 |
[13:53] | But there is no excuse for what he did. | 但是他也没有借口这么做 |
[13:56] | My first thought was maybe he was high on something. | 我第一个想法就是 也许他吸嗨了 |
[13:59] | When he was being arrested, he was yelling that | 他被逮捕的时候 一直大叫着 |
[14:02] | Mrs. Cutler was a monster, and that she attacked him. | 卡特勒夫太太人是怪物 她攻击了他 |
[14:04] | I mean, that’s absurd. | 太扯了 |
[14:08] | Who examined Mrs. Cutler just after the attack? | 受袭之后 是谁给卡特勒太太检查的 |
[14:11] | Dr. Landeaux was on call. | 当时待命的是兰多医生 |
[14:13] | He said that her injuries were superficial, | 他说她只是受了皮外伤 |
[14:15] | but I know they were more emotional than physical. | 但我清楚那更多的是情绪而非肉体损伤 |
[14:19] | Mason Wilcox scared that poor woman to death, | 梅森·威尔考克斯把这个可怜的女人吓死了 |
[14:22] | and he’s not getting away with it. | 他脱不了干系的 |
[14:23] | – Where’s Dr. Landeaux now? – He’s here. | -兰多医生现在在哪儿 -就在这儿 |
[14:25] | He had to continue on his morning rounds. | 他还得继续早上的查房 |
[14:26] | He said to page him when you want him. | 他说你们想找他时就呼他 |
[14:28] | We want him. | 我们想找他 |
[14:28] | Mrs. Cutler was suffering from severe dementia. | 卡特勒夫人罹患严重的痴呆 |
[14:32] | She was becoming restless in recent weeks. | 近几周开始焦躁不安 |
[14:34] | I changed her meds to try to make her more comfortable, | 我给她换了药 想让她更好受点 |
[14:36] | but there’s only so much we can do at a certain point. | 但从某种程度上说 我们只能做这么多了 |
[14:38] | Has she ever exhibited any violent behavior? | 她有过任何暴力行为吗 |
[14:42] | Aggressive behavior is not uncommon | 攻击行为在晚期阿兹海默 |
[14:44] | in later stages of Alzheimer’s or dementia, | 或是痴呆患者中并不罕见 |
[14:46] | and it can be very frustrating for caregivers. | 这会使护理者非常沮丧 |
[14:49] | So she might have attacked him? | 这么说她有可能攻击了他 |
[14:50] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[14:51] | Could Mrs. Cutler have sustained | 卡特勒太太有可能 |
[14:52] | any internal injuries as a result of the attack? | 由于先前的攻击而引发内伤吗 |
[14:55] | When I examined her after the incident, | 事后我给她做检查时 |
[14:57] | her vital signs were good, | 她的生命体征正常 |
[14:58] | and she said she wasn’t in any pain. | 而且她也说没有任何疼痛不适 |
[15:00] | Do you think the orderly had anything to do with her death? | 你认为护理员与她的死有关吗 |
[15:05] | Personally, I don’t. | 我个人认为没有 |
[15:07] | Given her age and condition, | 鉴于她的年龄和情况 |
[15:09] | I think she died of natural causes. | 我认为是自然死亡 |
[15:12] | Thanks, Doctor. That’s all we need for now. | 谢谢 医生 目前就需要知道这么多 |
[15:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:15] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 如果有其他需要就告诉我 |
[15:19] | The orderly attacks a 90-year-old woman, | 护理员攻击了一位90的妇人 |
[15:21] | claiming she’s a monster. Do we think she’s Wesen? | 声称她是个怪物 觉得她是格林生物吗 |
[15:23] | That would explain why she attacked the orderly, | 那样就能解释她为什么攻击了护理员 |
[15:24] | and why he attacked her. | 以及他为什么会攻击她 |
[15:25] | Well, it puts the orderly in a bad spot. | 这让护理员处境不妙 |
[15:27] | No way he can prove what he’s saying. | 他没法证明自己说的话 |
[15:29] | We order an autopsy. | 要求验尸 |
[15:30] | If she sustained any internal damage, | 如果她有任何内伤 |
[15:31] | – then it’s manslaughter. – Well, best case scenario, | -那就是过失杀人 -最好的情况 |
[15:33] | he’s still facing assault charges. | 他还是会面临袭击指控 |
[15:36] | We gotta talk to the orderly. | 我们得和护理员谈谈 |
[15:37] | You wanna tell me about the stuff | 想告诉我我们女儿 |
[15:38] | our daughter’s been drawing? | 画的东西吗 |
[15:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:42] | Oh, no? | 不知道吗 |
[15:44] | Then I’m on my way over. We can sit Diana down, | 那我这就过去 叫戴安娜坐下来 |
[15:46] | and we can talk about those symbols. | 我们一起说说那些符号 |
[15:48] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:49] | We don’t have to put her through all that. | 我们不必让她掺和这些事 |
[15:50] | What do the symbols mean? | 那些符号是什么意思 |
[15:53] | – I don’t know. – And I think you’re lying. | -不知道 -我觉得你在撒谎 |
[15:55] | I don’t care what you think, Sean. | 我不关心你怎么想 肖恩 |
[15:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:59] | I wanna see the tunnel. | 我想要看隧道 |
[16:02] | Damn it, Adalind, | 该死 爱达玲 |
[16:03] | our daughter is in the center of something big. | 我们的女儿正面临着一件大事 |
[16:06] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[16:07] | Then I need to know everything you know. | 我需要知道你知道的一切 |
[16:11] | Now tell me where that tunnel is. | 现在告诉我隧道在哪儿 |
[16:13] | You’re gonna have to take that up with Nick. | 这事你必须和尼克商量 |
[16:16] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:27] | Mason Wilcox, Portland PD. | 梅森·威尔考克斯 波特兰警局 |
[16:32] | Really? | 要不要啊 |
[16:44] | Cool it, man, cool it. | 冷静 伙计 冷静 |
[16:48] | – Don’t move, Mason. – I didn’t kill her! | -别动 梅森 -我没杀她 |
[16:50] | – Then why’d you run? – Don’t you know we hate that? | -那你为什么跑 -不知道我们讨厌那样吗 |
[16:51] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没杀她 |
[16:58] | You heard Mrs. Cutler died last night. | 你听说卡特勒太太昨晚死了 |
[17:00] | Guessing that’s why you ran. | 猜你是因为这个跑的 |
[17:01] | – It’s not what you think. – Then tell us. | -不是你们想的那样 -那就告诉我们 |
[17:04] | – I want a lawyer. – If the autopsy proves | -我想找律师 -如果尸检证明 |
[17:06] | she died from anything you did to her, | 她死于任何你对她所做的事 |
[17:08] | you will go to jail, Mason. | 你就会坐牢 梅森 |
[17:10] | Now we talked to Dr. Landeaux. | 我们和兰多医生谈过了 |
[17:11] | He told us she was suffering from dementia, | 他告诉我们她罹患痴呆 |
[17:14] | and she could become violent. | 可能会变得暴力 |
[17:16] | Now your record | 你的记录 |
[17:18] | doesn’t suggest you like assaulting people. | 并未表明你喜欢袭击他人 |
[17:20] | – I don’t. – Then tell us what happened. | -我不喜欢 -那就告诉我们发生了什么 |
[17:23] | – You wouldn’t believe me. – You said she was a monster, | -你们不会相信我的 -你说她是个怪物 |
[17:27] | and she attacked you, right? | 还攻击了你 对吗 |
[17:30] | Look, I was helping her back to her room. | 听着 我当时正搀她回房 |
[17:33] | She was telling me some crazy story | 她给我讲了一些关于 |
[17:35] | about running through the woods and tasting blood in her mouth. | 在林间奔跑和品尝鲜血的疯狂故事 |
[17:38] | I never took her seriously. | 我没拿她的话当真 |
[17:40] | I was getting her a blanket, and the next thing I knew, | 我去给她拿毯子 接下来我记得的事 |
[17:43] | I was being attacked by some kind of monster. | 就是被某种怪物攻击了 |
[17:45] | I don’t use drugs. I never used steroids. | 我不吸毒 从不服用激素 |
[17:48] | I know what I saw. | 我清楚自己看见了什么 |
[17:49] | Well, then tell us what you saw. | 那就告诉我们你看见了什么 |
[17:51] | Fine, you wanna hear? | 好吧 你们想知道吗 |
[17:54] | It had yellow eyes, hair everywhere, and… | 它有黄色的眼睛 满身毛发 |
[17:59] | came at me with teeth, like some kind of wild dog. | 张牙舞爪朝我过来 就像某种野狗 |
[18:02] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[18:03] | I fought back. | 我还击了 |
[18:05] | I–I pushed it up against the wall, | 把它推到墙上 |
[18:07] | and then it– | 然后它 |
[18:08] | it turned back into Mrs. Cutler. | 就变回了卡特勒夫人太太 |
[18:11] | And that’s when the nurse showed up? | 就在那时那个护士出现了吗 |
[18:13] | Look, I know it sounds insane, | 听着 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[18:15] | but I’m telling you the truth. | 但我说的是实话 |
[18:18] | I-I’ve taken care of Mrs. Cutler for three years. | 我照顾卡特勒太太三年了 |
[18:22] | She was my friend. Why would I hurt her? | 她是我的朋友 我为什么要伤害她 |
[18:26] | I believe you, Mason. | 我相信你 梅森 |
[18:28] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我们会替你想办法的 |
[18:31] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:40] | She woged and he freaked. It was self-defense. | 她转化了 把他吓坏了 这是自卫 |
[18:42] | Well, our testimony’s not gonna help. | 可是我们的证词没有用 |
[18:43] | We’re gonna have to help him make a case | 我们得帮他证明 |
[18:45] | that Mrs. Cutler’s attack was so unexpected | 是卡特勒太太突然攻击了他 |
[18:47] | and so violent, that his response | 他只是在 |
[18:48] | could’ve been nothing but self-defense. | 自卫而已 |
[18:50] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈德 |
[18:53] | Be there in ten. | 十分钟后到 |
[18:54] | M.E. wants to show us something. | 法医要给我们看点东西 |
[19:05] | You’re gonna make me work for it. | 你非得让我转化是吧 |
[19:46] | Okay, Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[19:47] | Make sure your brother doesn’t fall off the bed. | 别让你弟弟从床上掉下来 |
[19:49] | Oh, and no making him float either. | 也别让他浮在半空中 |
[19:56] | Eve, did you find something? | 伊芙 你发现什么了吗 |
[19:58] | Could you tell more about blood magic? | 你能和我说说血祭魔法吗 |
[19:59] | ’cause it says in one of your mother’s books | 你妈妈的书上说 |
[20:01] | that blood is associated with crossing over in death, | 鲜血和穿越死亡有关 |
[20:04] | like slain warriors on the battlefield, | 像在战场上屠杀战士 |
[20:06] | or a hunter’s prey in its final state– | 或者临终时的猎物 |
[20:09] | human sacrifice on the altar– | 祭坛上的人类祭祀 |
[20:10] | and sometimes blood is used as currency. | 有时鲜血会被当成货币来用 |
[20:13] | Eve, slow down. | 伊芙 慢点说 |
[20:14] | What if blood could be used | 如果鲜血可以被当成 |
[20:15] | as a form of payment to pass into the other world? | 进入另一世界的门票呢 |
[20:18] | Blood magic is very dangerous. | 血祭魔法非常危险 |
[20:21] | We would only need to use it to get to the other side. | 我们只需要用鲜血来进入另一个世界 |
[20:24] | Okay, say you get to the other side. | 好吧 就算你进入了那个世界 |
[20:25] | What if you can’t get back? | 要是你回不来怎么办 |
[20:27] | Would it work? | 会成功吗 |
[20:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:31] | Okay, thanks. I’ll keep looking. | 好吧 谢谢 我再找找看 |
[20:53] | Some localized bruising, | 局部有淤青 |
[20:54] | consistent with what was detailed in the report. | 与报告上的细节一致 |
[20:56] | There was a contusion on the back of her head, | 她的后脑勺有一处撞伤 |
[20:57] | but no bleeding in the brain. | 不过没有脑出血的症状 |
[20:59] | Mrs. Cutler had a healthy heart, | 卡特勒太太的心脏很健康 |
[21:00] | in spite of her age. | 就她的年纪而言 |
[21:01] | So no indication a physical confrontation | 所以没有迹象表明 |
[21:03] | with the orderly could’ve caused her death. | 是肢体冲突导致了她的死亡 |
[21:04] | Not based on the physical evidence I have. | 根据尸检报告来看是这样的 |
[21:06] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:09] | However, I found an extraordinarily high level | 不过 我发现她体内 |
[21:13] | of hyaluronidase in her system. | 存在大量的透明质酸酶 |
[21:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:15] | Something found in bug saliva. | 一种存在于昆虫唾液里的物质 |
[21:17] | I had to look it up, having never seen it before. | 我还得继续研究 从没见过这样的现象 |
[21:19] | It’s from an insect commonly known as the assassin bug. | 这种物质一般来自于一种叫猎蝽的昆虫 |
[21:23] | They use hyaluronidase, along with other enzymes, | 它们使用透明质酸酶和其他几种生化酶 |
[21:25] | to create a lethal saliva cocktail that kills its victims. | 创造出一种致命的唾液混合物以猎杀猎物 |
[21:28] | And by victims, you mean other bugs? | 你指的猎物 是说其他昆虫吗 |
[21:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:32] | How did it get into her system? | 这玩意是怎么进入她体内的 |
[21:34] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[21:34] | Could someone have injected her with it? | 会不会是有人往她体内注射了这种东西 |
[21:36] | Not sure how many assassin bugs | 虽然不知道需要收集多少猎蝽 |
[21:38] | you’d have to have access to, | 才能弄到这么多透明质酸酶 |
[21:39] | but I suppose it’s possible. | 但我想是有可能的 |
[21:40] | Is that what killed her? | 就是这种物质杀了她吗 |
[21:41] | It’s not normally toxic to humans, | 一般来说这种物质对人体毒性不大 |
[21:43] | but with this amount, who knows? | 不过这次的量这么大 谁知道呢 |
[21:45] | I suppose if any place was gonna have a giant assassin bug, | 我猜如果说哪个地方有一只巨型猎蝽 |
[21:47] | it’d be Portland. | 那一定是波特兰了 |
[22:07] | No way. | 不可能 |
[22:17] | Hi, Mrs. Stanton. How have you been? | 你好 斯坦顿太太 最近怎么样 |
[22:21] | you know, okay. | 还行吧 |
[22:22] | I guess the melatonin’s helping you sleep? | 看来褪黑素对你的睡眠有帮助 |
[22:25] | That’s kind of a lot. You sure you need this much? | 这次的量有点大 你确定需要这么多吗 |
[22:28] | Oh, you don’t wanna take too much melatonin, | 千万不要吃太多褪黑素 |
[22:31] | Mrs. Stanton. Trust me. | 斯坦顿太太 相信我 |
[22:34] | No more than two milligrams a night | 在没有医嘱的情况下 |
[22:35] | without talking to your doctor. | 一晚上不要吃多于两毫克 |
[22:37] | I know, Rosalee, it’s just– | 我知道 罗莎莉 只是 |
[22:38] | it’s a little hard to get out these days. | 最近一段时间比较难熬 |
[22:41] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[22:43] | Be sure to say hi to Mr. Stanton from us. | 替我们向斯坦顿先生问好 |
[22:47] | Is there something else I can help you with? | 还有什么能帮您的吗 |
[22:49] | No, thanks. | 没有了 谢谢 |
[22:50] | – Can you put that on my bill? – Of course. | -记在我账上吧 -好的 |
[22:53] | – And remember, we do deliver. – I know. | -我们还可以送上门的 -我知道 |
[23:03] | Getting old is no fun. | 变老一点也不好玩 |
[23:04] | Then I guess we’re not having any fun, | 那咱俩可能不会有什么乐子了 |
[23:06] | ’cause we’re getting old together. | 因为我们要一起慢慢变老 |
[23:10] | “But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, | “只有一个人爱你朝圣者的灵魂 |
[23:14] | and loved the sorrows of your changing face.” | 爱你衰老了的脸上痛苦的皱纹” |
[23:17] | – You just made that up? – Yep. | -这是你刚刚作的诗吗 -是啊 |
[23:20] | No, it’s Yeats. | 其实是叶芝写的 |
[23:22] | It’s beautiful. | 真的很美 |
[23:26] | – My face is changing? – What? No, not at all. | -我的脸变老了吗 -一点也没有 |
[23:29] | It’s–it’s just a poem. | 只是一首诗而已 |
[23:32] | Hey, guys, what’s up? | 伙计们 怎么了 |
[23:33] | We just got back from the M.E.’s. | 我们刚从法医那里过来 |
[23:35] | We got a dead body full of an enzyme called hyaluronidase. | 有一具死尸体内含有大量的透明质酸酶 |
[23:38] | It’s something found in bug saliva. | 这种物质一般存在于昆虫的唾液里 |
[23:39] | Hoping you might know of a Wesen that uses it | 但愿你们知道是种格林生物用这种东西 |
[23:41] | to kill its victims. | 来杀死猎物的 |
[23:45] | Did we catch you at a bad time? | 这会是不怎么方便吗 |
[23:47] | No, no, not at all. | 没有 没有 |
[23:49] | Then what’s up? | 那这是怎么了 |
[23:52] | Well, it’s… | 这… |
[23:55] | It sounds like you could be dealing with something | 听起来你们面对的是一种叫做 |
[23:57] | called a Gevatter Tod. | 猎蝽怪的格林生物 |
[23:59] | A Godfather of Death. | 死亡教父 |
[24:01] | That does not sound good. | 听起来就不是什么好东西 |
[24:06] | Anything else? | 然后呢 |
[24:08] | I think you gotta let this one go, Nick. | 我建议你们别管这个案子 尼克 |
[24:10] | Trust me, this is not a police matter. | 相信我 这不是警察该管的事 |
[24:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:14] | We’ve got a dead 91-year-old lady filled with bug saliva. | 一个91岁的老人体内全是这种昆虫的唾液 |
[24:17] | The victim was Wesen, right? | 死者是格林生物 对吧 |
[24:18] | Suffering from dementia? | 并且患有老年痴呆 |
[24:21] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[24:26] | Let’s go back here. | 咱们去里面说 |
[24:36] | Listen, dementia in the Wesen community | 听着 格林生物患上老年痴呆 |
[24:39] | can be even more difficult than normal. | 会比普通人更严重 |
[24:41] | Some Wesen who suffer from it experience uncontrolled woges. | 患有老年痴呆的格林生物会不受控制地转化 |
[24:45] | Bad for them, bad for us. | 这种情况对他们和我们来说都不好 |
[24:47] | Bad for everybody. | 对所有人都不好 |
[24:48] | To protect the Wesen community, | 为了保护格林生物圈 |
[24:50] | the Gevatter Tod is called. | 死亡教父就会被召唤 |
[24:52] | And they– | 然后他… |
[24:54] | well, they inject the Wesen suffering from dementia | 他们会对患有老年痴呆的格林生物 |
[24:57] | with their saliva. | 注射他们的唾液 |
[24:58] | Ending their life painlessly | 让他们无痛且安详地死去 |
[25:00] | and more peacefully than might otherwise happen. | 以免生出事端 下场更惨 |
[25:02] | Considering how, throughout history, | 纵观历史 |
[25:04] | we’ve been stoned, beheaded, bludgeoned– | 我们被石头砸死 斩首 殴打致死 |
[25:06] | what, drawn and quartered. Am I forgetting anything? | 淹死 五马分尸 我还漏掉了什么吗 |
[25:09] | They get the picture. | 他们懂了 |
[25:10] | So who contacts this Godfather of Death? | 所以一般由谁来召唤死亡教父 |
[25:14] | Usually it’s the family. If they don’t have family, | 一般是家人 如果没有家人 |
[25:17] | then often it’s a Wesen who cares for them. | 那就是其他关心他们的格林生物 |
[25:19] | This isn’t exactly something you put in a living will. | 这是我们在遗嘱里会注明的事 |
[25:22] | Monroe and I made an agreement | 门罗和我有个协议 |
[25:23] | that if one of us is suffering from dementia, | 如果对方患上了老年痴呆 |
[25:26] | the other will contact the Gevatter Tod. | 就会为对方召唤猎蝽怪 |
[25:29] | – You serious? – Oh, yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[25:31] | It’s a commitment we made to each other. | 这是我们对彼此的承诺 |
[25:34] | It’s how Wesen have stayed in secret for so long. | 这是格林生物长久以来得以秘密生存的方式 |
[25:37] | I know it sounds callous, but it’s how our community works. | 听起来很残酷 但是事实就是这样 |
[25:39] | And you know this Gevatter Tod? | 所以你们认识这个猎蝽怪吗 |
[25:42] | No. | 不认识 |
[25:43] | Do you know how to make contact? | 你们知道怎么联系他吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah, we do. | 知道 |
[25:48] | But–and this is a really– this is a big but– | 但是 请注意这个但是 |
[25:52] | we cannot tell you who it is, | 我们不能告诉你们他是谁 |
[25:54] | unless you promise not to arrest him or her. | 除非你们保证不会逮捕他或她 |
[25:57] | Monroe, we have a nursing home orderly, | 门罗 现在有一位养老院护工 |
[26:00] | who could go to jail for murder of this old woman. | 可能会因谋杀这位老妇人而进监狱 |
[26:03] | We need to talk to this person. | 我们必须和这个教父谈谈 |
[26:04] | Then give us your word. | 那就向我们保证 |
[26:12] | Yeah–yes, I mean, you have our word. | 好 我们保证 |
[26:19] | Every Wesen apothecary has this contact number. | 每个格林生物药剂师都有这个号码 |
[26:26] | Are you sure you want me to do this? | 你们确定要这么做吗 |
[26:28] | Yes. | 确定 |
[26:37] | Stay by your phone. | 不要走开 |
[26:38] | I will return your call within a few hours. | 我会尽快联系你 |
[26:42] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样 |
[26:46] | It’s Wu. | 是吴 |
[26:48] | Yeah, what do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[26:49] | Something you and Hank need to see. | 你和汉克必须来看看 |
[26:51] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上过来 |
[26:54] | We’ve gotta go, but call us as soon as you hear back. | 我们得走了 有消息了马上联系我 |
[27:02] | I hope we’re doing the right thing. | 希望我们这么做是正确的 |
[27:04] | A Gevatter Tod and a Grimm in the same room? | 你是说让猎蝽怪和格林共处一室吗 |
[27:08] | I mean, that could get ugly fast. | 场面分分钟失控 |
[27:15] | Take a look at this. | 你们看 |
[27:18] | Here’s the surveillance footage | 这是玛迪·希姆斯 |
[27:19] | from the night Maddie Simms was killed. | 死亡那晚的监控录像 |
[27:23] | Here’s Maddie Simms walking to her car. | 玛迪·希姆斯正往她的车走 |
[27:24] | We’re already been through this. | 我们已经看过了 |
[27:26] | Well, yeah, you might wanna take another look, | 你最好再看一遍 |
[27:28] | once I show you this footage from the North Precinct. | 然后看看北警署十天前的这段录像 |
[27:33] | Guy with the groceries was killed ten days ago– | 这个男人的死法 |
[27:35] | body torn up just like Maddie Simms. | 和玛迪·希姆斯一模一样 |
[27:37] | Okay, what am I missing? | 好吧 我漏掉了什么 |
[27:48] | Coincidence? I think not. | 巧合 不可能吧 |
[27:51] | The old man was within one block of both crime scenes. | 这个老人出现在了这两起谋杀案现场的附近 |
[27:54] | Hope we can ID this guy. | 希望我们能找到他 |
[27:55] | Hey, Nick, I need to see you in my office. | 尼克 来我办公室一下 |
[28:00] | Keep working on it. | 追查下去 |
[28:03] | What now? | 搞什么 |
[28:09] | I wanna see the tunnel where these symbols are. | 我要去这些符号所在的隧道看看 |
[28:16] | I wanna know what the hell is going on, | 我要知道到底发生了什么 |
[28:17] | and why my daughter is involved in something dangerous. | 以及我女儿为什么会陷入危险 |
[28:19] | Who told you it was dangerous? | 谁告诉你她有危险 |
[28:20] | You show me the tunnel, and I’ll tell you. | 你带我去地下道我就告诉你 |
[28:21] | No, it’s not gonna happen that way. | 不行 那不可能 |
[28:23] | This is my daughter we’re talking about, | 这可是关乎我女儿的安全 |
[28:26] | and you’re putting her at risk. | 你让她陷入危险之中 |
[28:28] | Share what you know. | 把你知道的告诉我 |
[28:30] | I’ll do the same. | 我就告诉你 |
[28:40] | Maybe this guy won’t call back, | 也许他根本不会回电话 |
[28:42] | and we won’t have to deal with any of this. | 我们就不用搀和这件事了 |
[28:44] | I remember my father | 我还记得我父亲 |
[28:45] | calling the Gevatter Tod for my grandfather. | 为我外公叫了猎蝽怪 |
[28:48] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[28:50] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[28:52] | five–six maybe. | 五六岁吧 |
[28:55] | I was supposed to be in bed, but I heard the front door open, | 我本来应该睡了 但我听见开门声 |
[28:58] | so I snuck downstairs and… | 于是我偷溜到楼下 |
[29:01] | saw this strange man come into our home | 看见一个奇怪的男人走进我家 |
[29:03] | and go into my grandfather’s room, | 进了我外公的房间 |
[29:07] | open the window… | 打开了窗户 |
[29:09] | To let the spirit out. | 好让灵魂出去 |
[29:12] | Then he shut the door. | 然后他把门关上了 |
[29:14] | My parents stayed in the hallway, | 我爸妈待在走廊里 |
[29:17] | and my mother started bawling, | 我妈开始放声大哭 |
[29:20] | and then they hugged. | 他们彼此拥抱 |
[29:22] | That’s a lot for a little kid to digest. | 这对一个孩子来说太沉重了 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:29] | This could be it. | 这个电话可能是 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna put it on speaker. | 我开扬声器了 |
[29:35] | – Hello? – With whom am I speaking? | -你好 -你是哪位 |
[29:38] | Rosalee Calvert. | 罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[29:40] | It it a parent or a loved one in need? | 是父母还是爱人有需要 |
[29:43] | It’s my husband. His dementia is getting worse, | 是我丈夫 他的痴呆症越来越严重 |
[29:45] | and he’s woged when he shouldn’t be woging, | 经常不合时宜地转化 |
[29:47] | and we really need your help. | 我们非常需要你的帮助 |
[29:48] | – What’s your address? – 418 Ravens View Drive. | -地址是什么 -瑞文斯大道418号 |
[29:58] | He didn’t say when he was coming over. | 他没说什么时候来 |
[30:00] | Do you think he’s coming over right now? | 你觉得他是马上过来吗 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. It sounds–sounds like it. | 不知道 好像是的 |
[30:04] | We gotta get Nick over here. | 得把尼克喊过来 |
[30:08] | Still can’t see his face. | 还是看不清他的脸 |
[30:10] | – That is the best we got. – Then we got nothing. | -这已经是最清晰的了 -那就是没有任何线索 |
[30:13] | Hey, we know we’re looking for an old guy with a cane… | 至少知道是在找一个拄着拐杖的老头啊 |
[30:16] | Which is basically nothing. | 确实跟大海捞针似的 |
[30:17] | We may have to wait for another attack. | 也许得等他再次作案了 |
[30:23] | Monroe, you hear anything back? | 门罗 你们收到回复了吗 |
[30:24] | Nick, you gotta get over here quick. | 尼克 你们赶紧过来 |
[30:26] | We think the Gevatter Tod is on his way. | 猎蝽怪好像在来的路上了 |
[30:27] | And Rosalee kinda told him | 罗莎莉跟他说 |
[30:29] | that it was me that she was worried about, | 她很担心我 |
[30:31] | which means he’s coming over to kill me. | 也就是说他是来杀我的 |
[30:32] | On our way. | 马上来 |
[30:34] | We have to get to Monroe’s. | 我们得去门罗那 |
[30:41] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[30:48] | Hello, please come in. | 你好 请进 |
[30:51] | – Rosalee Calvert? – Yes. | -是罗莎莉·卡弗特吗 -对 |
[30:54] | Are you prepared for what I have to do? | 对我接下来要做的事做好准备了吗 |
[31:00] | Why don’t I have a look at your husband? | 不如让我看看你丈夫 |
[31:02] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[31:06] | Actually, uh, the truth is we called you | 其实我们给你打电话 |
[31:09] | ’cause we need to talk to you about something else. | 是有别的事要跟你聊聊 |
[31:11] | Well, we don’t need to talk to you. | 不是我们要跟你聊 |
[31:13] | They do. | 是他们 |
[31:17] | Dr. Landeaux? | 兰多医生 |
[31:19] | What’s going on? Why are the police here? | 怎么回事 为什么会有警察在这里 |
[31:21] | Sorry to do this under false pretenses. | 抱歉把你骗来 |
[31:25] | I’m a Grimm. | 我是格林 |
[31:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:30] | He’s a Grimm, but he’s a friend. | 虽然是格林 但是是朋友 |
[31:32] | A Grimm? | 格林 |
[31:41] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[31:43] | He just wants to talk to you. | 他只是想跟你聊聊 |
[31:45] | – About what? – About what you do. | -聊什么 -聊你做的事 |
[31:48] | – Did you help Mrs. Cutler die? – We’re not here to arrest you. | -是你送卡特勒太太走的吗 -我们不是来抓你的 |
[31:52] | We just need to confirm you did it. | 只是要确认是你做的 |
[31:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:54] | Because the orderly she attacked | 因为那个在她转化后 |
[31:56] | while she was woged could go to prison | 被她攻击的护工可能会因为 |
[31:58] | for defending himself. | 自卫而入狱 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:04] | I helped Mrs. Cutler pass. | 是我送走了卡特勒太太 |
[32:06] | Unfortunately, I waited too long to act. | 可惜我等了太久才行动 |
[32:08] | I-I regret what happened, | 发生了这样的事我很遗憾 |
[32:12] | but my responsibility is to protect the Wesen community. | 但我的职责是保护格林生物圈 |
[32:15] | And my responsibility is to protect Mason Wilcox. | 而我的职责是保护梅森·威尔考克斯 |
[32:18] | I can’t do anything to help him. | 我帮不了他 |
[32:19] | I mean, how can we explain all this? | 这一切要怎么跟别人解释 |
[32:21] | We’ve gotten pretty good at it. | 这个我们很擅长 |
[32:24] | You need to convince Nurse Barton | 你得让巴顿护士相信 |
[32:26] | that Mason Wilcox had nothing to do with Mrs. Cutler’s death, | 梅森·威尔考克斯跟卡特勒太太的死没有关系 |
[32:29] | and you need to testify in court if it goes to trial. | 如果上了法庭 你得出庭作证 |
[32:31] | You’re her primary physician. People will listen. | 你是她的主治医师 大家都会相信你说的 |
[32:33] | Yes, but it won’t help Mason explain what he saw. | 是这样 但这也没办法让梅森理解他所看到的 |
[32:35] | No, but it will give him his freedom. | 但能还他自由 |
[32:39] | Excuse me, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[32:41] | Yes? No. | 你好 不行 |
[32:44] | No, you can’t. | 不行 |
[32:45] | No, stay away from him. | 不要 离他远点 |
[32:48] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[32:50] | A man suffering from severe dementia– | 有个患有严重痴症的男人 |
[32:52] | a Drang-Zorn– is threatening his wife. | 一个獾怪 正威胁着他的妻子 |
[32:55] | Then we’re going too. What’s the address? | 那我们也去 地址是什么 |
[32:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:01] | 6931 Northwest McClellen. | 西北麦克科莱伦街6931号 |
[33:04] | Wait, 6931 McClellen? | 等等 麦克科莱伦街6931号 |
[33:06] | – I think I know that address. – What? | -我好像认识这个地址 -什么 |
[33:08] | Were you talking to Mrs. Stanton? | 你刚刚是在跟斯坦顿太太通话吗 |
[33:10] | Yes, do you know her? | 对 你认识她 |
[33:12] | She’s been a customer forever. | 她是我们店的熟客 |
[33:14] | – We should go with you. – Right. | -我们应该跟你一起去 -好 |
[33:23] | Stay here, sir. | 待在这 先生 |
[33:41] | – Dr. Landeaux! – Mrs. Stanton. | -兰多医生 -斯坦顿太太 |
[33:44] | – Where’s your husband? – He left. | -你先生呢 -他走了 |
[33:48] | Mrs. Stanton. | 斯坦顿太太 |
[33:53] | Why did you bring all these people? | 为什么带这些人来 |
[33:56] | – We’re here to help. – Are you hurt? | -我们是来帮忙的 -你受伤了吗 |
[33:58] | No! He has never attacked me before. | 没有 他从没袭击过我 |
[34:02] | Do you know where your husband went? | 你知道你先生去哪了吗 |
[34:03] | No… | 不知道 |
[34:05] | But I’m afraid he’s doing bad things. | 但我担心他做坏事 |
[34:09] | I tried to get him not to leave again, | 我试图不让他走 |
[34:12] | but he was just so– | 但他太… |
[34:18] | He doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 他不知道自己在做什么 |
[34:20] | How long ago did he leave? | 他多久前离开的 |
[34:22] | – Fifteen, 20 minutes. – Does he drive? | -15到20分钟前 -他开车吗 |
[34:24] | No, not anymore. We got rid of the car. | 现在不开了 我们把车卖了 |
[34:28] | I–I tried calling him, but he’s not picking up. | 我尝试着给他打电话 但他不接 |
[34:31] | Well, if he has his phone, we can track him. | 如果他带着电话 那我们能追踪到他 |
[34:32] | – Do you have his number? – It’s the last number I called. | -有他的号码吗 -我最后打的那个号码 |
[34:39] | This neighborhood isn’t far from | 这个社区离那两起格林生物袭击 |
[34:41] | the other two Wesen attacks. | 发生的地方不远 |
[34:42] | Mr. Stanton should be our guy. | 斯坦顿先生肯定就是我们要找的人 |
[34:45] | Wu, I need you to write down a number. | 吴 你记一下这个电话号码 |
[34:46] | We need a location quick. | 我们要马上知道它的定位 |
[34:48] | I’m going with ya. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[34:50] | – They’ll find him. – I was just trying to | -他们会找到他的 -我正试着 |
[34:53] | keep him from wandering away at night. | 不让他晚上出去瞎晃荡 |
[34:55] | I know the melatonin wasn’t for you. | 我就知道那些褪黑素不是你自己用的 |
[34:58] | I couldn’t get him to stay asleep. | 我没办法让他一直睡着 |
[35:01] | I would wake up, and he’d be gone. | 每次醒过来 他都会不见踪影 |
[35:04] | Oh, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[35:19] | – Elizabeth! – I’m sorry. | -伊丽莎白 -不好意思 |
[35:22] | I think you’re mistaking me for someone else. | 我想你是认错人了 |
[35:27] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[35:28] | – Oh, Elizabeth! – You can’t do that! | -伊丽莎白 -你不能这么做 |
[35:30] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[35:32] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[35:38] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[35:38] | Mr. Stanton? | 斯坦顿先生 |
[35:40] | Do–do you–do you know where my wife is? | 你们知道我妻子在哪吗 |
[35:43] | I can’t find her anywhere. | 我哪都找不到 |
[35:46] | – She’s at home. – We can take you there. | -她在家 -我们可以送你过去 |
[35:49] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不认识你们 |
[35:54] | I want my wife! | 我要我妻子 |
[35:56] | Sir, we’re your friends. We’re here to help you. | 先生 我们是你的朋友 我们是来帮你的 |
[35:58] | What’d you do with her? | 你们对她做了什么 |
[36:00] | What’d you do with Elizabeth? | 你们对伊丽莎白做了什么 |
[36:02] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[36:04] | Sir– | 先生 |
[36:06] | I got him. Put him in the car. | 我抓住他了 把他弄进车里 |
[36:07] | I got him. Get his cane. | 抓住他了 拿掉他的拐杖 |
[36:09] | – Get his cane. – It’s okay. | -拿掉他的拐杖 -没事的 |
[36:11] | – Don’t hurt me! – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -别伤害我 -没事的 没事的 |
[36:13] | – Don’t hurt me! – Nick– | -别伤害我 -尼克 |
[36:14] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[36:16] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[36:18] | They’re here. | 他们回来了 |
[36:27] | Norm! | 诺姆 |
[36:29] | Thank God. | 感谢老天 |
[36:31] | Do–do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[36:33] | It’s me, Elizabeth. I’m your wife. | 我是伊丽莎白啊 我是你的太太 |
[36:37] | Where–where–where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[36:39] | You’re home, darling. You’re home. | 你在家呢 亲爱的 你在家 |
[36:42] | You live here with me. | 你和我一起住在这 |
[36:44] | What-what are– what are you all doing here? | 你们怎么会在这里 |
[36:47] | – It’s all right, Norm. – You’re home. | -没事的 诺姆 -你回家了 |
[36:50] | – They’re here to help. – Honey, here. | -他们是来帮忙的 -亲爱的过来 |
[36:53] | Here, this is your favorite chair. | 这是你最爱的椅子 |
[36:55] | Come. Come sit down. | 来坐下 |
[36:58] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[37:00] | It’s–it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:03] | I’m right here, sweetheart. | 我在这呢 亲爱的 |
[37:08] | All right, just sit back and relax, Norm. | 没事的 往后靠着放轻松 诺姆 |
[37:11] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[37:13] | Do you have it? | 带了吗 |
[37:52] | What’s with the cane? | 拐杖怎么了 |
[37:53] | Ties Mr. Stanton to two Wesen kills. | 把斯坦顿先生和两起格林生物谋杀案联系起来了 |
[37:55] | Oh, no. | 老天 |
[37:57] | I’m sure he had no idea what he was doing. | 他肯定不知道自己在做什么 |
[38:00] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这样反而更好 |
[38:01] | If he goes to jail, he could woge in custody. | 如果进了监狱 他可能在拘留期间转化 |
[38:04] | He could kill somebody else. | 可能杀掉其他人 |
[38:05] | And no way you could ever take it to trial. | 而且我们永远没办法把这事带上法庭 |
[38:12] | All right, let’s just let him rest. | 好了 让他休息吧 |
[38:19] | Do what you have to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[38:21] | We’re not gonna interfere. | 我们不会干涉 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:34] | Do you want us to stay with you? | 要我们留下来陪你吗 |
[38:36] | Yes, I’d like that. | 那最好了 |
[38:39] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:44] | Yes. | 好了 |
[38:54] | You sleep now, sweetheart. | 睡吧 亲爱的 |
[38:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:59] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[39:02] | I’ll see you soon, Norm, okay? | 我们很快就会再见的 好吗 诺姆 |
[39:10] | Okay, Elizabeth. | 好的 伊丽莎白 |
[39:50] | Monroe? Rosalee? | 门罗 罗莎莉 |
[39:53] | I found something I think you guys should see. | 我发现了一些线索 觉得你们得看看 |
[40:54] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[41:40] | What did I do wrong? | 哪里不对 |