时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – They said you were dead. – I think I was. | -他们说你死了 -我也以为是这样 |
[00:05] | \h\h\h\h星晓流泪挥别格林-顺祝狼狐cp百年好合-好爱20年后- \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h为啥不给三胞胎镜头-求出子世代衍生剧 | |
[00:05] | I hope that stick does what we think it does. | 希望这东西能如我们所愿 |
[00:07] | It’s healing her. | 它在治愈她 |
[00:08] | I’m being hunted. | 我被鬼缠上了 |
[00:09] | I believe they’re going to kill you– | 我想他们会杀了你 |
[00:10] | two men waiting by your car. | 等在你车旁边的那两个 |
[00:13] | This time you chose the right side, Sean. | 这次你选对边了 肖恩 |
[00:16] | Two dimensions exist simultaneously– | 两个维度同时存在 |
[00:18] | one where the cat is alive, one where it’s dead. | 一个维度里猫是活着的 一个是死了的 |
[00:20] | As long as the box stays closed, | 而且只要盒子没被打开 |
[00:22] | both realities exist. | 两个现实都会存在 |
[00:27] | – Eve, Nick! – Diana. | -伊芙 尼克 -戴安娜 |
[00:29] | Mommy, it works. | 妈妈 成功了 |
[00:30] | I got Nick back for you. | 我帮你把尼克弄回来了 |
[00:32] | I think part of you stayed in the Other Place. | 我觉得你有一部分还在另一个地方 |
[00:34] | She’s not a Hexenbiest anymore. | 她不再是巫女了 |
[00:44] | No. | 不 |
[00:47] | No! | 不 |
[00:50] | No! | 不 |
[01:24] | Wu. Come on. | 吴 醒醒 |
[01:26] | Wu, come on, Wu. | 吴 醒醒 吴 |
[01:28] | This’ll bring you back, all right? | 这个会把你救活的 |
[01:31] | It worked on me. | 它之前都把我救活了 |
[01:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:44] | Wu, come on. | 吴 醒醒 |
[01:46] | Come on, Wu. Come on. | 醒醒 吴 醒醒 |
[01:50] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[01:59] | Hank. Come on. Come on. | 汉克 醒醒 醒醒 |
[02:01] | This has to work. | 这一定要有用啊 |
[02:05] | Come on, Hank. You’re not gonna die. | 醒醒 汉克 你不会死的 |
[02:06] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 |
[02:09] | Please. Please, Hank. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 汉克 醒醒 |
[02:15] | Why isn’t this working? | 为什么它不起作用了 |
[02:18] | No. | 不 |
[02:20] | – Oh, God. – Nick! | -天啊 -尼克 |
[02:23] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[02:28] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[02:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:33] | Oh, my God. Nick. | 天啊 尼克 |
[02:36] | – Did you– – It’s not working. | -你有没有… -没用 |
[02:38] | No, they can’t be dead. | 不 他们不可能死的 |
[02:40] | Oh, my God. He killed everybody. | 天啊 他把所有人都杀光了 |
[02:42] | Except me, and I don’t know why. | 除了我 但我不知道为什么 |
[02:44] | Maybe he thought you were dead, or… | 也许他以为你死了 或者… |
[02:46] | maybe the stick protected you. | 也许是那根木棍保护了你 |
[02:47] | Well, if the stick protected me, | 假如这根木棍保护了我 |
[02:48] | why didn’t it do anything to help Hank or Wu? | 它为什么对汉克和吴没用 |
[02:52] | Didn’t anybody shoot this thing? | 没有人朝那家伙开枪吗 |
[02:54] | We all did. It didn’t make any difference. | 我们都开了 但一点用都没有 |
[02:59] | Nick, we have to find out how to stop him. | 尼克 我们得想办法阻止他 |
[03:02] | I’m not gonna have any more cops killed. | 我不能再害更多的警察丧命了 |
[03:04] | I’m gonna find him, and I’m gonna kill him. | 我要找到他 然后杀了他 |
[03:05] | If bullets won’t kill him, | 假如子弹杀不死他 |
[03:07] | we have to do this the way our ancestors did… | 我们就得用我们祖先的方法来解决这件事了 |
[03:10] | cut off his head. | 把他的头砍下来 |
[03:12] | The weapon still in the spice shop? | 武器还在香料店里吗 |
[03:14] | I have to warn Adalind first. | 我得先提醒一下爱达玲 |
[03:25] | It’s Nick. | 是尼克 |
[03:28] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[03:28] | – Where’s Renard? – He’s right here. | -雷纳德在哪 -就在我面前呢 |
[03:30] | He needs to hear this, but I don’t want Diana to. | 他得听听这个 但我不希望戴安娜听见 |
[03:32] | She’s asleep. We’re upstairs. | 她睡着了 我们在楼上 |
[03:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:34] | – Zerstoerer hit the precinct. – What? | -毁灭者袭击了警局 -什么 |
[03:37] | He killed everyone who was inside. | 他杀了在场的所有人 |
[03:40] | – Everyone? – Including Hank and Wu. | -所有人 -包括汉克和吴 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God, Nick. | 天啊 尼克 |
[03:45] | No. | 不 |
[03:47] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪里 |
[03:48] | I was with them. | 我和他们在一起 |
[03:50] | I was the only one he didn’t kill | 我是唯一一个他没有杀 |
[03:52] | or couldn’t kill– I don’t know. | 或者是杀不死的人 我也说不清楚 |
[03:53] | Bullets don’t have any effect on him. | 子弹对他毫无作用 |
[03:56] | I still have the stick. | 我还带着那根木棍 |
[03:57] | Maybe that’s why I’m not dead. | 也许就是因为这个我才没死 |
[03:59] | I tried to use it on Wu and Hank, | 我试着用它救吴和汉克 |
[04:04] | but it didn’t do anything. | 但没有任何作用 |
[04:06] | Nick, Diana said that this thing doesn’t just want her. | 尼克 戴安娜说过这家伙不只是想要她 |
[04:11] | It also wants Kelly. | 他还想要凯利 |
[04:15] | No. | 不 |
[04:17] | We have to stop him. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[04:19] | We’re doing everything we can. Trubel’s with me. | 我们会全力以赴 麻烦鬼和我在一起 |
[04:22] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:23] | – I’m gonna send her out to you. – What? | -我会让她到你那边去 -什么 |
[04:24] | If he finds them, | 假如他找到了他们 |
[04:26] | I need one of us with them. | 我们中得有一个在他们身边 |
[04:28] | – Okay. – I’m going to the spice shop. | -好吧 -我现在去香料店 |
[04:29] | I’ll check in with you from there. | 我到了那边再和你们联系 |
[04:30] | – Please be careful. – You too. | -千万要小心 -你也是 |
[04:35] | Here, take my car. | 给 开我的车吧 |
[04:38] | I don’t think we should split up. | 我觉得我们不应该分开 |
[04:39] | I need you out there. | 我要你去那边 |
[04:46] | – What if– – What if what? | -假如… -假如什么 |
[04:48] | I’m afraid to even say it, | 我连说都不敢说出口 |
[04:49] | but what if Zerstoerer really is unstoppable? | 但假如毁灭者真的无法被毁灭呢 |
[04:53] | You mean unkillable? | 你是说他永生吗 |
[04:54] | I mean un-whatever it takes to get rid of him. | 我是说不知道什么能杀死他 |
[04:56] | We don’t know if he’s a devil, some dark force of the universe, | 不清楚他是魔鬼 还是宇宙里的邪恶力量 |
[04:59] | or–or just evil incarnate. | 或者是邪恶化身 |
[05:01] | Everything has a beginning and an end. | 任何事物都有开始和终结 |
[05:02] | Well, I’m not finding any beginning or end | 我没找到任何与毁灭者 |
[05:04] | to whatever Zerstoerer is. | 起源或者结束相关的信息 |
[05:06] | “Strength of One’s Blood” | 血之力量 |
[05:07] | – mean anything to anybody? – No, why? | -有人知道吗 -不知道 怎么了 |
[05:10] | Well, there’s a reference to it here. | 书里这儿提到 |
[05:11] | Maybe sort of an Achilles’ heel type of thing. | 类似于致命弱点 |
[05:13] | Specifically for Zerstoerer? | 专门针对毁灭者吗 |
[05:15] | No, it’s more generically | 不是的 |
[05:17] | in reference to unstoppable evils– | 针对的是无敌的恶魔 |
[05:19] | Zerstoerer-like dark forces of the universe | 比如宇宙中的毁灭者这种黑暗力量 |
[05:22] | that precipitate apocalyptic events. | 造成的天启事件 |
[05:28] | When the beast appears invincible | 当怪物战无不胜时 |
[05:30] | and death the only fate to those who fight it, | 所有挑战它的人最终都是死 |
[05:33] | only the Strength of One’s Blood | 只有血之力量 |
[05:35] | can overcome the great evil | 可以战胜这个恶魔 |
[05:38] | and destroy the destroyer. | 杀了毁灭者 |
[05:40] | The Strength of One’s Blood. | 血之力量 |
[05:42] | There are a ton of Blood Spells in this book. | 这本书里有一堆关于血的咒语 |
[05:44] | That’s how I got through the mirror. | 我就是用血穿过镜子的 |
[05:46] | I think I know of one. | 我知道一个 |
[05:47] | It’s a potion. | 是一种药剂 |
[05:49] | Force du Sang. | 血煞 |
[05:50] | It’s in one of my parents’ books. | 在我爸妈的一本书里有 |
[05:53] | It’s really difficult to make, though. | 虽然它非常难制 |
[05:54] | It takes a ton of time, has quite a few ingredients, | 需要很长时间和许多材料 |
[05:58] | and is almost impossible to do because it requires | 几乎不可能制成 |
[06:00] | the blood of three opposing forces, | 因为它需要三个对立方的血 |
[06:02] | a Grimm, a Wesen, and a Hexenbiest. | 格林 格林生物还有女巫 |
[06:05] | Oh, yeah. I mean, that would be next to impossible, | 那还真是很难制作 |
[06:07] | considering a Grimm will kill any Wesen who asks for its blood | 毕竟格林会杀了所有要它血的格林生物 |
[06:10] | and a Hexenbiest will pretty much | 巫女也会毫无理由地 |
[06:12] | kill anything for any reason. | 随意杀人 |
[06:14] | But not for us. | 但我们能做到 |
[06:16] | You really think it’ll work? | 你觉得这能有用吗 |
[06:18] | I have no idea, but it’s– | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | it’s definitely a last-resort kind of potion. | 但它一定是走投无路才会用的药剂 |
[06:22] | Maybe it’s just what we need to defeat this evil bastard. | 也许它就是我们打败那邪恶混蛋的关键 |
[06:25] | Well, we’re gonna have to ask Adalind, | 那我们得找爱达玲了 |
[06:26] | because my blood won’t work anymore. | 因为我的血不管用了 |
[06:28] | I’ll text Nick. | 我给尼克发短信 |
[06:30] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[06:32] | we are taking you down. | 我们要打败你 |
[06:51] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[06:56] | Okay, now. | 好了 加进去吧 |
[07:03] | – Nick, back here. – We may be onto something | -尼克 这儿呢 -我们发现了一个 |
[07:05] | that might put an end to Zerstoerer. | 可能能终结毁灭者的东西 |
[07:06] | Yeah, it’s sort of an Achilles’ heel deal. | 没错 类似于致命弱点 |
[07:08] | It’s called Force du Sang. | 它叫血煞 |
[07:09] | It’s referenced in one of the books as “Strength of One’s Blood.” | 书里有提到血之力量 |
[07:11] | We’re gonna need your blood. | 我们需要你的血 |
[07:20] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事情了 |
[07:23] | He hit the precinct. | 他袭击了警局 |
[07:29] | We tried to fight it, but… | 我们试图反抗 但是 |
[07:31] | he killed everyone. | 他杀了所有人 |
[07:35] | What do you mean everyone? | 所有人是什么意思 |
[07:38] | Hank, Wu. | 汉克 吴 |
[07:41] | What? | 什么 |
[07:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[07:47] | Hank and Wu are gone? | 汉克和吴死了 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:55] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[08:02] | Trubel showed up after. I sent her to the cabin. | 之后麻烦鬼来了 我让她去小木屋了 |
[08:07] | – What do you need my blood for? – We need the blood of a Grimm, | -你们要我的血做什么 -需要格林 |
[08:09] | a Wesen, and a Hexenbiest for this to work. | 格林生物和巫女的血 这东西才能起作用 |
[08:12] | They all need to be mixed at the same time. | 它们必须同时混合 |
[08:13] | We have to go to Adalind. | 我们得去爱达玲那儿 |
[08:15] | Nick, it’s the strongest poison I know of. | 尼克 这是我知道最厉害的毒药 |
[08:17] | Yeah, supposedly just this side of nuclear. | 没错 把它想象成核武器 |
[08:19] | Let’s do it! | 那就做吧 |
[08:20] | All right, I just need a few more minutes | 好的 我还需要几分钟 |
[08:21] | to get it ready to go. | 才能准备好 |
[08:23] | This better work, | 最好有用 |
[08:25] | ’cause I don’t know how I’m gonna | 因为我不知道 |
[08:26] | get close enough to him to cut his head off. | 怎样才能靠近他 砍下他的头 |
[08:32] | Get me a thermos. | 给我拿个保温杯 |
[08:46] | I wonder who’s collecting all these. | 真想知道是谁在收集这些 |
[08:52] | If I remember, | 如果我没记错 |
[08:54] | it was a postman. | 是邮递员 |
[08:55] | Blutbaden. Old school. | 狼人 守旧派 |
[09:00] | Look, I want to tell you something. | 听着 我想和你说点事情 |
[09:04] | Now, we both made a lot of mistakes. | 我们都曾经做过很多错事 |
[09:06] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[09:08] | But we did one thing right. | 但是我们做了一件正确的事情 |
[09:11] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry for a lot of that stuff. | 很多事情我很抱歉 |
[09:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:19] | I wish I’d never heard of those damn keys… | 但愿我从没听说过那些钥匙 |
[09:21] | or Black Claw. | 或是暗爪 |
[09:22] | Or Bonaparte or this. | 或是波拿巴 或是这戒指 |
[09:25] | Am I ever gonna be able to take this damn thing off? | 我到底能不能把这鬼东西摘掉 |
[09:28] | You never tried after Bonaparte died? | 波拿巴死后你没试过吗 |
[09:29] | He said that great harm would come to my children | 他说如果我摘掉 我的孩子就会 |
[09:32] | if I ever took it off. | 遭受巨大的伤害 |
[09:33] | I don’t want to take that chance. | 我不想冒险 |
[09:35] | I will do everything in my power to protect Diana and Kelly. | 我会尽全力去保护戴安娜和凯利 |
[09:40] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[09:56] | It’s Trubel. | 是麻烦鬼 |
[10:02] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[10:11] | You’re supposed to be on our side now? | 你现在应该是站在我们这边的了吧 |
[10:15] | A lot has changed. | 很多事都变了 |
[10:16] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:25] | I wish Meisner knew. | 希望梅森尔也能知道 |
[10:27] | Trust me, he does. | 相信我 他知道 |
[10:33] | I’ll be outside. | 我会在外面 |
[10:35] | If he shows, you’ll know. | 如果他出现 你们会知道的 |
[10:42] | Question– once it’s ready, | 问题是 东西准备好之后 |
[10:44] | how do we get it on Zerstoerer? | 我们要怎么把它用在毁灭者 |
[10:47] | What about dipping bullets in it, | 把子弹泡在里面如何 |
[10:48] | like we did with the Siegbarste, remember? | 就像我们对付食人魔那样 记得吗 |
[10:49] | We shot him with that poison, and it worked. | 我们用毒药枪打他 就干掉他了 |
[10:51] | – I still have the gun. – Maybe we should bring it. | -我还留着那枪 -也许我们应该把枪拿来 |
[10:53] | I’ll get it. Take your own car. | 我去拿 你们开自己的车 |
[10:55] | Once this is ready, you don’t need to be there. | 一旦毒药准备好了 你们不用待在那里 |
[10:56] | I’ll ride with Nick. | 我会和尼克一辆车 |
[11:18] | I wish I hadn’t lost what I was. | 我要还是巫女该多好 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry my blood is no good for this. | 对不起 我的血没用 |
[11:23] | We could have made it here. | 我们本来可以在这里做的 |
[11:25] | I thought you weren’t gonna do that anymore. | 我还以为你不会再这么做了 |
[11:28] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[11:30] | Regret what’s done. | 后悔已成的事实 |
[11:33] | I have no regrets. | 我没有后悔 |
[11:35] | And I am definitely not done. | 而且事情也绝对没有结束 |
[11:40] | That I know. | 这我知道 |
[11:45] | Nick, go! They need your blood! | 尼克 快走 他们需要你的血 |
[12:14] | No! | 不 |
[12:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[12:26] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[12:34] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[12:40] | No regrets. | 绝不后悔 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | Come on, come on. | 别死 别死 |
[13:04] | Not you. Not you. | 你不能死 不能死 |
[13:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:21] | Come back and fight! | 回来继续啊 |
[13:25] | God damn you! | 你这个混蛋 |
[13:28] | Come on! | 出来 |
[14:08] | – You alone? – Yeah, but Nick and Eve | -就你们俩吗 -是的 但尼克和伊芙 |
[14:09] | should be pretty close behind us. | 应该很快就跟来了 |
[14:11] | He tell you about Hank and Wu? | 他和你们说汉克和吴死了吗 |
[14:12] | I can’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[14:14] | I don’t think I ever will. | 我永远也没法相信 |
[14:16] | You brought food? | 你们带吃的来了吗 |
[14:17] | We found something that might work on Zerstoerer. | 我们发现也许能对付毁灭者的办法了 |
[14:19] | – What? – We need to talk to Adalind. | -什么 -我们要和爱达玲聊聊 |
[14:22] | She’s inside. | 她在里面 |
[14:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[14:30] | We found something in one of the books | 我们在其中的一本书里 |
[14:31] | reference as “Strength of One’s Blood.” | 找到了有关血之力量的内容 |
[14:33] | Have you ever heard of Force du Sang? | 你有没有听说过血煞 |
[14:35] | – Power of blood. – Yeah, I have. | -血之力量 -听说过 |
[14:36] | But, I mean, that’s pretty impossible, isn’t it? | 但是这是不大可能的 不是吗 |
[14:38] | It’s definitely not easy. | 肯定不容易 |
[14:39] | We’re praying it’ll work against Zerstoerer. | 我们希望这能对付毁灭者 |
[14:41] | Okay, but doesn’t it need | 好吧 但这不是需要 |
[14:42] | a Wesen, Hexenbiest and a Grimm’s blood? | 一个格林生物 巫女和格林之血才行吗 |
[14:45] | Yes. Nick should be here soon. | 是的 尼克应该很快到了 |
[14:46] | We’ll just start getting it ready. | 我们要开始准备 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:25] | That’s his place. | 那就是他家 |
[15:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[15:33] | I can’t guarantee what’ll happen if I go any closer. | 如果再靠近几步 我保不准会做出什么 |
[15:36] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[15:38] | There’s nothing more I can do. | 但我没办法再帮你了 |
[15:39] | I’m out of here. | 我得赶紧离开 |
[15:52] | Hey. Where’s Eve? | 伊芙呢 |
[15:59] | No. | 不 |
[16:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:07] | Nick’s here. | 尼克来了 |
[16:09] | Oh, God, I’m glad you’re back. | 天呐 很高兴你回来了 |
[16:11] | It’s just awful about Hank and Wu. | 汉克和吴的事太可怕了 |
[16:14] | – They didn’t deserve that. – None of them did. | -他们不应该死 -他们都不该死 |
[16:16] | Where’s Eve? | 伊芙呢 |
[16:17] | Zerstoerer hit the spice shop just after you left. | 你们走之后 毁灭者袭击了香料店 |
[16:19] | – Oh, God. – He killed her. | -天呐 -他杀了她 |
[16:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:24] | – This can’t be happening. – He let you live again? | -不可能 -他又放过你了 |
[16:27] | It’s got to be the stick. | 肯定是因为棍子 |
[16:29] | I don’t know how else to explain it. | 我不知道还能怎么解释 |
[16:30] | I-I tried to use it on her. | 我试图用它来救她 |
[16:32] | It didn’t work. | 但是没用 |
[16:33] | This will. | 这个会有用 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:38] | The knife has to go through all of our hands together. | 必须一刀同时刺穿我们的手 |
[16:40] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[16:41] | Then we pull it out, | 然后拔出来 |
[16:42] | and all of our blood flows together into the bowl. | 我们的血都流入碗里了 |
[16:48] | It can’t be one of the three of us. | 不能让我们仨自己动手 |
[16:52] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[16:55] | I can. | 我来 |
[17:03] | Now we woge. | 我俩现在转化 |
[17:11] | Do it! | 动手 |
[17:14] | Keep it together! | 别放开 |
[17:15] | Keep it together! Keep it together! | 别放开 别放开 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:31] | That’s enough blood. | 血够了 |
[17:37] | I like that part of the spell. | 我喜欢咒语的这个效果 |
[17:47] | I’ve never seen that before. | 我从没见过这情况 |
[18:01] | Hope that’s what happens to Zerstoerer. | 但愿毁灭者也是这下场 |
[18:05] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[18:07] | Is everything all right, honey? | 没什么事吧 宝贝 |
[18:08] | I feel different, and I can’t sleep. | 我感觉不对劲 睡不着 |
[18:11] | There’s no need to be scared, sweetie. | 你不必担心 宝贝 |
[18:13] | – I’m not anymore. – Well, good… | -我不害怕了 -那就好 |
[18:16] | because we have something | 因为我们找到 |
[18:18] | that’ll take care of him once and for all. | 能彻底解决他的办法了 |
[18:20] | Oh, so you know he’s coming here. | 所以你们知道他要来这了 |
[18:24] | What? | 什么 |
[18:27] | He knows where Nick is. | 他知道尼克在哪 |
[18:29] | How? | 怎么会 |
[18:31] | The stick tells him. | 棍子指引他来的 |
[18:34] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[18:36] | That’s how he knows where you are, Nick. | 所以他才知道你在哪 尼克 |
[18:40] | And he wants it, Nick. | 他想要棍子 尼克 |
[18:41] | He’s been looking for it for a very long time. | 他找它很久了 |
[18:50] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[18:52] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[19:30] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:31] | No, Diana! | 不 戴安娜 |
[19:39] | Take Kelly and get out of here. | 带上凯利离开这 |
[19:40] | – Nick, you need me. – Save him. | -尼克 你需要我帮忙 -保护他 |
[19:42] | Trubel, please! | 麻烦鬼 求你了 |
[19:45] | Okay, you should go with Trubel. | 好 你跟麻烦鬼一起走 |
[19:46] | I am not leaving you, and don’t you dare argue with me! | 我不会离开你的 不要跟我争 |
[19:49] | Don’t hurt him. He wants me to be with him. | 别伤害他 他要我跟他在一起 |
[19:52] | Honey, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 宝贝 你都不知道自己在说什么 |
[19:53] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[20:06] | I’ll die before I let you have her. | 要想带走她得先干掉我 |
[20:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:15] | Monroe, get the bowl! | 门罗 去拿碗 |
[20:17] | – But don’t spill anything! – Don’t get it on you! | -别洒了 -别弄到身上 |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:40] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[21:04] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[21:07] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不会冒任何风险 |
[21:20] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[21:22] | Trubel, run! | 麻烦鬼 快跑 |
[21:37] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[22:12] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[22:17] | Save Kelly and… | 保护凯利和 |
[22:19] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[23:31] | No. | 不 |
[23:32] | No. Monroe? Monroe? | 不 门罗 门罗 |
[23:36] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[23:39] | You can’t. | 不准死 |
[23:58] | No! | 不 |
[24:02] | No! | 不 |
[24:26] | Stay away from my brother. | 离我弟弟远点 |
[24:29] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[24:33] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[24:38] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[24:43] | Decapitare. | 斩首 |
[25:06] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[25:09] | My brother likes you, too. | 我弟弟也喜欢你 |
[25:19] | You’ve taken everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[25:22] | You’re not gonna take my son. | 休想再夺走我的儿子 |
[25:28] | That doesn’t need to happen. | 不必走到那步 |
[25:33] | None of this does. | 所有这一切都是 |
[25:41] | The stick is what you want. | 你就想要棍子 |
[25:46] | It is. | 没错 |
[25:50] | You can’t kill me as long as I have it. | 只要它还在我这 你就杀不了我 |
[25:55] | I’m willing to give you something in exchange for it. | 我愿意跟你交换 |
[25:59] | I’m not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[26:01] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[26:23] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[26:26] | – Trubel. – Nick. | -麻烦鬼 -尼克 |
[26:30] | Did we kill him? | 我们杀死他了吗 |
[26:32] | No. | 没有 |
[26:35] | Then why are we alive? | 那我们怎么还活着 |
[26:37] | I can give them all back to you. | 我可以把他们全都复活 |
[26:45] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[27:13] | You can have it. | 木棍可以给你 |
[27:29] | No, Nick! | 不 尼克 |
[27:31] | You can’t give it to this lying son of a bitch devil. | 你不能把它给这个骗子恶魔 |
[27:34] | If he wants the stick so bad, why doesn’t he just take it? | 如果他这么想要木棍 为什么不直接拿走 |
[27:37] | Why is he asking, when he can just take it from you? | 他为什么在能轻而易举拿走时还请求你 |
[27:39] | What is he not telling you? | 他瞒着你什么 |
[27:46] | You might want to ask your children what to do. | 你或许想问问你的孩子们该怎么做 |
[27:53] | Nick, you can’t give it to him. | 尼克 不能把木棍给他 |
[27:56] | I want the people I love to live again. | 我想让我爱的人再活过来 |
[28:03] | – Take it! – No, Nick! | -拿去 -不 尼克 |
[28:06] | Nick, no! | 尼克 不 |
[28:07] | – Don’t! – Nick! I understand what you want, | -别拦我 -尼克 我理解你想要什么 |
[28:09] | but this’ll be the end of humanity. | 但这将会是人类的末日 |
[28:11] | This isn’t about us or the ones we love. | 这不只关乎我们和我们所爱的人 |
[28:14] | – I can’t let you do this. – Get out of my way. | -我不能让你这样做 -别挡路 |
[28:17] | No. | 不 |
[29:14] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[29:15] | Nick, please don’t do this! | 尼克 求你别这样做 |
[29:38] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[29:39] | – Nick. – You must not. | -尼克 -你决不能这样 |
[29:42] | – You cannot… – Betray us… | -你不能 -背叛我们 |
[29:45] | And what we are. | 以及我们的身份 |
[29:47] | Stop! You must stop. | 停下 你必须停下 |
[29:48] | Nick. Nicky! | 尼克 尼奇 |
[29:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:00] | You can’t do what you want to do. | 你不能做你想做的事 |
[30:03] | How are you here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[30:04] | Don’t give away what you hold. | 别交出你拿着的东西 |
[30:11] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[30:14] | – I have no choice. – Nick. | -我别无选择 -尼克 |
[30:16] | Aunt Marie? | 玛丽姨妈 |
[30:18] | What you think you have to do is not what must be done. | 你认为必须要做的事不是非做不可 |
[30:22] | Trubel is right. | 麻烦鬼是对的 |
[30:25] | He can’t take it from you. It has to be given to him. | 他无法从你身上拿走 必须有人拿给他才行 |
[30:29] | That is why he has taken everyone you loved, Nick, | 这就是他夺走所有你爱的人的原因 尼克 |
[30:33] | so that you will give him what he wants. | 这样你就会给他他想要的东西 |
[30:36] | If you do this, you will sacrifice the world | 如果你这样做 就会使这个世界 |
[30:38] | to endless pain and suffering. | 陷入无尽的痛苦与折磨 |
[30:40] | The world you saw in the Other Place. | 你在另一个地方看到的那样的世界 |
[30:42] | I want my friends back. | 我想让我的朋友们活过来 |
[30:45] | I want Adalind and Diana. | 我想要爱达玲和戴安娜 |
[30:48] | I want my son! | 我想要我儿子 |
[30:50] | – I want them all back. – You can defeat him. | -我想让他们都活过来 -你能打败他 |
[30:54] | – I tried. I can’t. – You can. | -我试过了 我做不到 -你可以的 |
[30:56] | With the Strength of One’s Blood. | 用血之力量 |
[30:58] | – We tried that. – You didn’t. | -我们试过了 -你们没有 |
[31:00] | The strength of your blood, | 你的血 |
[31:01] | the blood of your Grimm ancestors, all of us– | 你格林祖先的血 我们所有人的血的力量 |
[31:03] | it’s inside you. | 都在你体内 |
[31:05] | It’s what makes us who we are–Trubel too. | 这造就了我们 麻烦鬼也是 |
[31:08] | The strength we need– | 我们需要的力量 |
[31:10] | that we all need– comes from our family. | 我们所有人需要的力量 源自我们的家族 |
[31:13] | It’s where we’ve always found the way and the will to fight. | 我们总是从中找到出路和战斗的决心 |
[31:16] | And with that, we can defeat any evil. | 有了它 我们可以打败任何恶魔 |
[31:22] | Together. | 一起 |
[32:10] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[32:17] | This is what you killed everyone to get. | 这就是你杀了所有人要得到的东西 |
[32:21] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[32:27] | Come and get it. | 过来拿 |
[33:20] | You wanted it? | 你想要是吗 |
[33:23] | Here it is! | 给你 |
[33:55] | How’d you know I needed you? | 你们怎么知道我需要你们 |
[33:56] | We feel it. | 我们感觉到了 |
[34:00] | Why do you think Theresa came back? | 你以为泰丽莎为什么会回来的 |
[34:02] | She felt it, too. | 她也感觉到了 |
[34:04] | We are all descendents of the first Grimm. | 我们都是第一代格林的后裔 |
[34:07] | That stick you found– | 你找到的那根木棍 |
[34:08] | the one our Grimm ancestors buried– | 我们的格林祖先埋起来的那根 |
[34:09] | is part of a much greater power. | 是某个更强大力量的一部分 |
[34:13] | Guard it well. | 守护好它 |
[34:16] | You kept me from doing something terrible. | 你们阻止了我做非常可怕的事 |
[34:19] | We helped you find your strength. | 我们只是帮你找到了力量 |
[34:24] | Take good care of my grandson. | 照顾好我孙子 |
[34:27] | I like his name. | 我喜欢他的名字 |
[34:33] | I can’t believe we did it. | 不敢相信我们成功了 |
[34:38] | Two of us… | 我们两个人 |
[34:39] | taking this thing down. | 把这东西干掉了 |
[34:41] | The two of us? What are you talking about? | 我们两个 你在说什么 |
[34:44] | Me and you. Who else? | 我和你 还有谁 |
[35:02] | But I did nothing for them. | 但我没有救下他们 |
[35:50] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[35:51] | Where did they go? | 她们去哪儿了 |
[35:55] | Who? | 谁们 |
[35:56] | The other Grimms fighting with you. | 和你们并肩作战的其他格林 |
[36:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:09] | I can bring them all back to life. | 我能把他们全都救活 |
[36:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:15] | If it worked for you, it can work for them. | 它能把你救活 也就能把其他人救活 |
[36:21] | Nick, something’s happening. | 尼克 有情况 |
[36:47] | No. | 不 |
[36:49] | – Nick. – No! | -尼克 -不 |
[36:51] | Nick, no! | 尼克 不要 |
[36:53] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[36:54] | Nick, no! | 尼克 不要 |
[36:58] | Nick, no! | 尼克 不要 |
[37:09] | – Eve! – Nick? | -伊芙 -尼克 |
[37:11] | Nick? I can’t believe it. | 尼克 真不敢相信 |
[37:15] | Mommy, it worked. | 妈妈 我成功了 |
[37:17] | I got Nick back for you. | 我把尼克给你弄回来了 |
[37:20] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[37:23] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[37:25] | Yeah. So are you. | 当然了 你也是 |
[37:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:33] | You’re all alive. | 你们都活着 |
[37:38] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[37:39] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[37:41] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事 你没事 |
[37:45] | – Yeah. – You’re all okay. | -是啊 -你们都没事 |
[37:49] | – Even you! – Yeah. We’re–we’re fine. | -你也没事 -是啊 我们都没事 |
[37:52] | It’s you two we’re worried about. | 是我们在担心你俩 |
[38:00] | Oh, my God, we’re too late. | 天啊 我们来晚了 |
[38:02] | – Rosalee. – Nick. | -罗莎莉 -尼克 |
[38:05] | – Hank, you’re okay! – Wait, you’re okay? | -汉克 你还活着 -你没事吧 |
[38:08] | And you. Oh, God. | 你也活着 天啊 |
[38:11] | yeah. Why? Wasn’t I? | 是啊 不然呢 |
[38:18] | – Trubel! – Trubel! | -麻烦鬼 -麻烦鬼 |
[38:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[38:21] | I’ve been looking for you guys everywhere. | 我到处找你们 |
[38:22] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[38:29] | I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen. | 我感觉有什么坏事要发生 |
[38:33] | But I guess it didn’t. | 看来应该没有 |
[38:39] | – What? – You’re a Hexenbiest again. | -怎么了 -你又变成巫女了 |
[38:43] | Again? | 又 |
[38:47] | Nick, he didn’t come back through. | 尼克 他没有跟过来 |
[38:52] | No, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[38:55] | He’s dead, and I’m not afraid anymore. | 他死了 我已经不觉得害怕了 |
[39:00] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[39:04] | Kelly! Where’s Kelly? | 凯利呢 凯利在哪 |
[39:17] | I’m so glad you’re all here. | 你们都在真的是太好了 |
[39:20] | Nick, are you all right? | 尼克 你没事吧 |
[39:27] | What’s wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[39:32] | I thought you were all… | 我还以为你们都 |
[39:35] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[39:38] | I’m just so thankful you’re all here. | 我只是很高兴看到你们都在这 |
[39:46] | I know this isn’t gonna make a lot of sense, | 我知道听起来有点奇怪 |
[39:49] | but when I was in the Other Place, | 可当我在另一个地方的时候 |
[39:51] | I didn’t know if I’d ever get back. | 根本不知道自己还能不能回来 |
[39:55] | And I felt what it would be like to lose all of you– | 我感到了失去你们的痛苦 |
[39:59] | everyone I ever loved, | 失去我生命中爱着的每个人 |
[40:02] | anyone who ever meant anything to me, my family. | 对我而言很重要的 我的家人 |
[40:04] | We thought we had lost you, too, man. | 我们也以为要失去你了 |
[40:14] | – Glad you’re good, man. – We did it. | -你没事太好了 -我们做到了 |
[40:18] | Uh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[40:32] | Where did this come from? | 这玩意从哪来的 |
[40:40] | He didn’t know what to tell them. | 他不知道要怎么和他们说 |
[40:42] | But this time Zerstoerer did not come through the mirror | 不过这次毁灭者没有穿过镜子出来 |
[40:46] | anywhere in the world… | 没有出现在这个世界上 |
[40:51] | Because in the final, epic battle | 因为在另一个地方 |
[40:53] | with the terrible beast from the Other Place, | 和那个可怕怪物的终极史诗级决战中 |
[40:55] | Nick Burkhardt discovered | 尼克·伯克哈德发现 |
[40:56] | that the only way to defeat such evil | 只有用他 |
[40:58] | was with the strength of his blood, | 玛丽姨妈 母亲凯利 |
[41:01] | his Aunt Marie, his mother Kelly, | 和他的母族三表妹麻烦鬼的血 |
[41:03] | and Trubel, his third cousin on his mother’s side– | 用他们祖先的力量 |
[41:06] | the power of our ancestors. | 才能打败这样的恶魔 |
[41:08] | And though the people of our world would never know | 尽管这个世界的人们永远都不会知道 |
[41:10] | how close they had come to hell on Earth, | 他们曾经与灭亡擦肩而过 |
[41:13] | we knew, because he never turned away | 可我们知道 因为他从来没有 |
[41:15] | from who he was, a Grimm. | 背弃他的身份 格林 |
[41:18] | And for that reason, the world was changed. | 世界的命运也因此得以改变 |
[41:21] | Some will say it’s just myth, legend, or fairy tale, | 有人说这只是个神话故事 |
[41:26] | but I know it’s true | 可我知道这些都是真的 |
[41:27] | because my father told me so. | 因为这是我爸爸告诉我的 |
[41:29] | Kelly, come on. | 凯利 快点 |
[41:30] | – I’m almost done. – Let’s go. | -马上就好 -走啦 |
[41:32] | – Diana. – Hurry up. | -戴安娜 -快点 |
[41:33] | I’m coming. | 这就来 |
[41:37] | Mom and Dad are waiting. | 爸妈都在等着呢 |
[41:39] | We’ve got Wesen to kill. | 有个格林生物等着我们解决 |
[41:40] | The triplets are coming, too. | 三胞胎也会来 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[41:47] | What’s taking you so long? | 你怎么这么慢 |