英文名称:Peter Pan
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Cinderella flew through the air… | 灰姑娘在天空中飞翔着… |
[01:00] | far from all things ugly and ordinary. | 远离了平凡和丑恶, |
[01:03] | When she landed at the ball, she found herself… | 当她到达舞会现场,她发现自己… |
[01:06] | most impertinently surrounded by pirates. | 被海盗们粗鲁地围住了。 |
[01:09] | There was Alf Mason, so ugly his mother sold him for a bottle of muscat. | 里边有阿尔夫.梅森,因为长得太丑陋, 他被自己的妈妈卖掉,只为了换瓶葡萄酒。 |
[01:14] | Bill Jukes, every inch of him tattooed. | 比尔 .朱克斯,他的每寸肌肤都布满纹身。 |
[01:19] | And worst of them all, | 还有他们中最邪恶的, |
[01:21] | Hook, with eyes blue as forget-me-nots, | “虎克”, 长着勿忘草般的蓝眼睛, |
[01:25] | save when he clawed your belly with the iron hook he has… | 只是,当他用那只替换了右手的铁钩 … |
[01:30] | instead of a right hand, at which time… | 勾住你的肚子时, 每一次… |
[01:33] | his eyes turn red. | 他的眼睛都会变成红色。 |
[01:38] | “Girlie,” said Hook, | “小女孩,” 虎克说, |
[01:40] | “we have come forye glass slippers.” | “我们为了你的水晶鞋而来.” |
[01:42] | Who be you to order me about and call me girlie? Take that! | 你有什么资格命令我,叫我小女孩? 接招! |
[01:46] | Take that! Take that! | 接招!接招! |
[01:51] | Commoner! | 笨蛋! |
[01:53] | Hook came at her. | 虎克走近她, |
[01:57] | What happened then? | What happened then? 后来怎么样啦?后来发生了什么? |
[02:00] | The brave Cinderella settled the matter once and for all… | 勇敢的灰姑娘果断地解决了这小问题… |
[02:03] | with her revolver. With her revolver? | 用她的左轮手枪。 ― 用她的左轮手枪 ? |
[02:06] | The night on which the extraordinary adventures… | 那个可以说是这些孩子们的… |
[02:08] | of these children may be said to have begun… | 神奇历险开始进行的夜晚.. |
[02:11] | was the night Nana barked at the window. | 娜娜在窗边一直叫唤 |
[02:14] | But there was nothing there, not a bird or a leaf. | 可(窗口)那边什么也没有,没有鸟也没有树, |
[02:18] | So the children forgot about it, | 于是孩子很快忘了这事, |
[02:20] | for what troubles a grown-up will never trouble a child. | 因为那些困扰成年人的问题 从来都不会困扰小孩子 |
[02:28] | Oh, dearest George, dear Mary. Oh, what a journey I’ve had. | 哦,亲爱的乔治, 亲爱的玛丽, 哦,多好的旅行啊。 |
[02:33] | Bath time. | 洗澡时间到了 |
[02:46] | Not fair! | 不公平! |
[02:48] | Not fair, indeed. But Nana was the finest nurse on four paws. | 确实是不公平. 可娜娜是有四只爪子最温柔的保姆了 |
[02:52] | No. No, I will not forgive you. | 不,不,我不会原谅你的。 |
[02:55] | There never was a happier, simpler family. | 再没一个比那更幸福、更简单的家庭了, |
[02:59] | Mr. Darling was a banker who knew the cost of everything, even a hug. | 戴聆先生是个银行家,他知道所有东西的价钱 即使是一个拥抱。 |
[03:04] | Mrs. Darling was the loveliest lady in Bloomsbury… | 戴聆夫人是镇上最可爱的女士… |
[03:08] | with a sweet, mocking mouth that had one kiss on it… | 嘴很甜,还有一个吻… |
[03:12] | that Wendy could never get. | 有个温迪永不能拥有的“吻” |
[03:15] | Though there it was, | 尽管完美而又显著 |
[03:17] | perfectly conspicuous on the right-hand corner. | 地挂在她地右嘴角 |
[03:22] | And sometimes there was Aunt Millicent… | 而有时候,米莉森特姑妈会来… |
[03:25] | who felt a dog for a nurse lowered the whole tone of the neighborhood. | 她觉得养只狗做保姆会影响邻里关系 |
[03:28] | All right, all right, all right, all right. Less noise. | 好的,好的,好的,好了,别吵了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1046个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:160个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:168个,专四词汇:132个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:313个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:31] | Let’s settle down. This is not a farm. | 乖乖待着,这里可不是个农场 |
[03:34] | – Bravo, George. Bravo. – Wendy’s turn. | – 精彩, 乔治. 真精彩. – 到温迪了 |
[03:37] | Wendy must tell a story. | 温迪必须讲个故事 |
[03:41] | Cecco, who carved his name on the governor at Goa. | 赛珂把自己的名字刻在了果阿总督的身上 |
[03:44] | Noodler, with his hands on backwards. | 努都把手放在背后 |
[03:48] | – Heavens. – Hook! | – 天啊. – 虎克船长! |
[03:49] | – Hook? – Hook, whose eyes turn red as he guts you. | – 虎克? – 虎克, 当他勾破你肚子时眼睛会变红 |
[03:54] | Upon my soul, how children are educated nowadays. | 我的天,今天的孩子们都怎么受的教育。 |
[03:57] | I’m afraid I am not learned at all, Aunt. | 我生怕什么都学不到, 姑妈 |
[04:00] | – But I do know a thing or two about pirates. – Ooh. | – 可我确实知道关于海盗的一些故事 – 哦. |
[04:03] | My unfulfilled ambition is to write a great novel in three parts about my adventures. | 我未实现的雄心, 是把我的冒险经历写成一本三部分的小说 |
[04:07] | – What adventures? – I’ve yet to have them, | – 什么历险? – 我还没有经历过呢 |
[04:10] | but they will be perfectly thrilling. | 不过它们会非常激动人心的。 |
[04:12] | But, child, novelists are not highly thought of in good society. | 可是,孩子,小说家在个现代社会 可没什么好名声, |
[04:16] | And there is nothing so difficult to marry as a novelist. | 而再没谁比一个女小说家更难嫁出去了 |
[04:19] | – Marry? | – Marry? – 出嫁? – 出嫁? |
[04:21] | – Marry? – But, Aunt, Wendy is not yet 13. | – 出嫁? – 可是,姑姑, 温迪才只有十三岁。 |
[04:27] | Walk toward me, dear, that I may appraise you. | 过来,亲爱的,我要好好看看你 |
[04:29] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[04:32] | Walk to your auntie. Stand up straight. | 到你姑姑这来,直走过来。 |
[04:38] | – Stop it! – Turn around. | – 停下来! – 转身. |
[04:44] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:46] | Mm, yes. | 嗯,是的 |
[04:49] | Oh, it’s quite as I expected. | 哦,这正是我所期待的 |
[04:52] | Wendy possesses a woman’s chin. | 温迪有个女人的下巴 |
[04:57] | Have you not noticed? Observe her mouth. | 你注意到了吗?观察她的嘴 |
[05:01] | There, hidden in the right-hand corner, | 那里,在右下角的脸庞藏着呢, |
[05:06] | is that a kiss? | 那是个“吻”吗? |
[05:10] | – A kiss? – Like Mother’s kiss. | – 一个吻? – 就像妈妈的吻 |
[05:13] | – A hidden kiss. – But what is it for? | – 一个隐藏的吻 – 可那有什么用处呢? |
[05:18] | It is for the greatest adventure of all. | 那是为了世间最伟大的历险 |
[05:21] | They that find it… | 那些找到它的人… |
[05:23] | have slipped in and out of heaven. | 可以进出天堂 |
[05:26] | Find what? | 那些人找到了什么? |
[05:28] | The one the kiss belongs to. | 拥有这个吻的人 |
[05:33] | My Wendy– | 我的温迪– |
[05:35] | a woman. Almost a woman. | 一个女人,几乎是一个女人了。 |
[05:38] | She must spend less time with her brothers… | 她该少和她的兄弟们待在一起… |
[05:40] | andmore time with me. | 该多来我这里. |
[05:43] | She must have her own room. | 她必须有自己的房间 |
[05:45] | A young lady’s room. Leave the– | 一个少女的房间,离开– |
[05:49] | George, the daughter of a clerk cannot hope to marry as well as that of a manager. | 乔治, 一个职员的女儿 不可能像老总的女儿那样出嫁 |
[05:53] | You must attend more parties, | 你们必须多参加舞会, |
[05:56] | make small talk with your superiors at the bank. | 和银行的高层多聊聊, |
[05:59] | Wit is very fashionable at the moment. | 现在很流行智慧这个词 |
[06:02] | Wit. | 智慧 |
[07:06] | But there was no sign of a body, | 可那时连个人影都没有, |
[07:09] | for none had fallen. | 因为没人掉下去 |
[07:12] | Certainly she had been dreaming. | 很显然,她在做梦, |
[07:28] | If this is you in bed, | 如果床上地是你, |
[07:31] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[07:35] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[07:37] | Miss Fulsom dispatched a letter of outrage to Mr. Darling… | 弗尔丝小姐愤怒地给戴灵先生写了封信 |
[07:42] | that set new standards of prudery, even for her. | 规定了道学的标准 |
[07:44] | Yes, miss. | 是的,小姐 |
[07:48] | Mr. Darling had been practicing small talk all afternoon. | 戴聆先生整个下午都在和人闲聊。 |
[07:54] | I say, it’s nice weather we’re having. | 我说,今天的天气真不错 |
[07:57] | And now his opportunity had arrived. | 现在他的机会来了 |
[07:59] | Sir Edward Quiller Couch, the president of the bank, | 爱德华・奎勒先生 银行主席 |
[08:03] | was a man who enjoyed small talk… | 是个喜欢闲聊的人… |
[08:05] | almost as much as a good balance sheet. | 几乎和一张好的资产负债表一样多 |
[08:09] | Wendy walked as one condemned. | 当有人被责难时温�O出来了 |
[08:12] | And then… fate. | 然后是… 命运. |
[08:17] | The letter! Wait! Stop! | 信! 等等! 停下! |
[08:21] | Wendy, wait! Come back! | 温迪, 等等!回来! |
[08:25] | I say, what a splendid tie. | 我说,多漂亮的领带啊 |
[08:30] | Wait! You there! Stop! | 等等! 你啊! 停下! |
[08:33] | Wendy! Nana, come back! | 温迪,娜娜,回来! |
[08:36] | Ajudicious investment? | That’s 200麻 saved. 存了两百英镑。一个法律投资 |
[08:40] | I ndeed. Uh– | 事实上,嗯– |
[08:47] | Hi. Um– | 嗨. 嗯– |
[08:51] | I, uh– | 我,嗯– |
[08:54] | You there, stop! Wait! | 你,停下!等等! |
[08:58] | Stop! Wait! | 停下!等等! |
[09:00] | Uh, uh, uh– I, uh– | 嗯,嗯,嗯–我,嗯 — |
[09:04] | Father! | 爸爸! |
[09:09] | I can explain! | 我可以解释! |
[09:17] | No! | 不! |
[09:32] | I have been humiliated! | 太丢人了 |
[09:35] | No! | 不! |
[09:37] | I must become a man that children fear and adults respect, | 我必须成为一个孩子们怕我大人尊敬我的人 |
[09:40] | orwe shall all end up in the street! | 不然我们就要睡到大街上了! |
[09:43] | George, not so loud. The neighbors will hear. | 乔治, 别那么大声,邻居们会听见的。 |
[09:45] | Let them hear. Let the whole world know! | 让他们听到好了,让全世界都知道! |
[09:49] | This is not a nurse! This is a dog. | 这不是个保姆!这是条狗 |
[09:59] | Tomorrow you begin your instruction… | 明天你要开始训练… |
[10:02] | with Aunt Millicent. | 由姑妈来教你. |
[10:05] | It’s time for you to grow up! | 你也该长大了! |
[10:18] | Mother? | 妈妈? |
[10:20] | Can anything harm us after the night-lights are lit? | 夜光灯亮起来时,我们会受到什么伤害吗? |
[10:24] | No, precious. | 不会,宝贝 |
[10:26] | They are the eyes a mother leaves behind to guard her children. | 它们是关爱着自己孩子的母亲的眼睛 |
[10:36] | Mother, must you go to the party? | 妈妈,你一定要去参加晚会吗? |
[10:38] | Please, Mother. Yes, Mother, you don’t have to go. | 求你,妈妈,是的,妈妈,你别去了 |
[10:41] | Father can go by himself. Please, Mother. | 爸爸可以自己去,求你,妈妈。 |
[10:43] | By himself? | 自己去? |
[10:45] | Your father is a brave man. | 你爸爸是个勇敢的男人. |
[10:48] | But he’s going to need the special kiss to face his colleagues tonight. | 但是他今晚确实需要特殊的陪伴, 以面对他的同事们 |
[10:52] | Father? Brave? | 爸爸?勇敢? |
[10:56] | There are many different kinds of bravery. | 这世上有很多种类型的勇敢 |
[11:00] | There’s the bravery of thinking of others before oneself. | 只为他人着想也是勇敢 |
[11:04] | Now, your father has never brandished a sword nor fired a pistol, thank heavens. | 现在,虽然你爸爸从没舞过刀、弄过枪 |
[11:11] | But he’s made many sacrifices for his family… | 但他为了他的家庭付出了很多… |
[11:15] | and put away many dreams. | 而把自己的很多梦想放到了一边 |
[11:18] | Where did he put them? | 他把它们都放到哪儿去了? |
[11:20] | He put them in a drawer. | 放进了一个抽屉里 |
[11:23] | And sometimes, late at night, we take them out and admire them. | 而有时侯,当夜深人静,他把它们取出来欣赏, |
[11:29] | But it gets harderandharder to close the drawer. | 但是离那些梦想越来越远了 |
[11:35] | He does. | 他就是这样的 |
[11:38] | And that is why he is brave. | 这是为什么他如此勇敢的原因 |
[11:44] | And remember, every cloud has a silver lining. | 记住“风雨过后见彩虹”, |
[11:46] | Oh. | Oh. No, it’s snowing. 哦,哦。不,这是在下雪 |
[11:50] | Oh, we’ll catch our death. Better death than gossip. | – 哦,我们会死在路上, – 那也比赶着去说闲话要强 |
[11:53] | You will enter that drawing room with your head held high. | 你要高昂着头进入晚会大厅 |
[12:59] | Oh! | 哦! |
[13:21] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[13:24] | One, two, | 一,二, |
[13:26] | three! | 三! |
[13:30] | Aha! | 哎呀! |
[13:35] | Come here, you! | 过来,你! |
[13:38] | I got you. | 抓到你了 |
[13:49] | Ha! | 哈! |
[15:05] | Boy, why are you crying? | 你为什么要哭? |
[15:07] | You can fly! | 你能飞! |
[15:26] | What is your name? | What is your name? – 你叫什么名字? – 你叫什么名字? |
[15:29] | Wendy Moira Angela Darling. | 温迪・莫伊拉・安吉拉・戴聆 |
[15:31] | Peter… Pan. | 彼得…潘. |
[15:34] | Where do you live? | 你在哪儿住? |
[15:36] | Second to the right and then straight on till morning. | 向右拐两次再一直飞 飞到早晨就到了 |
[15:40] | They put that on the letters? Don’t get any letters. | – 他们在信里写了这些? – 别收任何信 |
[15:42] | But your mother gets letters. Don’t have a mother. | – 可你的妈妈收到了信 – 我没有妈妈. |
[15:47] | No wonderyou were crying. I wasn’t crying about mothers. | – 怪不得你会哭泣 – 我不是为那而哭的 |
[15:51] | I was crying because I can’t get the shadow to stick. | 我哭泣是因为我的影子不愿跟着我 |
[15:55] | And I wasn’t crying! | 我不哭了! |
[16:04] | I could sew it on for you. | 我能帮你把那缝起来 |
[16:16] | This may hurt a little. | 那可能会有点疼. |
[16:26] | Might I borrow your knife? | 我能借你的刀用一下吗? |
[16:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | – Oh, the cleverness of me! – Of course, I did nothing. | – 哦,我多机灵啊! – 当然,我什么都没做 |
[17:00] | Aw, you did a little. A little? | – 哦,你还是做了点事情的 – 一点? |
[17:06] | Good night. | 晚安. |
[17:13] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[17:17] | One girl is worth more than 20 boys. | 一个女孩比二十个男孩都强 |
[17:19] | You really think so? | 你真那么觉得吗? |
[17:22] | I live with boys– the Lost Boys. They are well named. | 我和男孩们一起住– 都是走失的孩子们. 他们的名字都很好听 |
[17:26] | Who are they? | 他们都是谁? |
[17:28] | Children who fall out of their prams when the nurse is not looking. | 那些因为保姆没看好,从婴儿车里掉出来的孩子 |
[17:31] | If they are not claimed in seven days, they are sent to the Neverland. | 如果七天内没人认领他们,他们就会进入无忧岛 |
[17:34] | – Are there girls too? – Girls are much too clever to fall out of their prams. | – 那里也有女孩子吗? – 女孩们太聪明了,不会掉出来的 |
[17:38] | Peter, it is perfectly lovely the way you talk about girls. | 彼得, 你赞美女孩子的方式真是可爱极了 |
[17:46] | I should like to give you… | 我想给你… |
[17:49] | a… kiss. | 一个… 吻. |
[17:53] | Don’t you know what a kiss is? | 你不知道什么是吻吗? |
[17:56] | I shall know when you give me one. | 你给我之后我就该知道了 |
[18:10] | I suppose I’m to give you one now. | 我想,我现在该给你一个 |
[18:12] | If you like. | 如果你愿意. |
[18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:40] | How old are you, Peter? Quite young. | – 你多大了, Peter? – 还很年轻 |
[18:42] | – Don’t you know? – I ran away. | – 你不知道吗? – 我是跑出来的 |
[18:46] | One night, I heard my mother and father talking of what I was to be when I became a man. | 有天晚上,我听到父母谈到我做为男人的未来 |
[18:53] | So I ran away to Kensington Gardens and I met Tink. | 我就逃泡了,,碰到了婷珂. |
[18:57] | – Tink? – Tinker Bell. | – 婷珂? – 婷珂.贝尔. |
[19:00] | She’s my fairy. | 她是我的精灵 |
[19:02] | – But there’s no such thing as– – Don’t say that. | – 可那是不存在的– -别这么说. |
[19:07] | Every time somebody says that, a fairy somewhere falls down dead. | 每次有人这么说,都会有个精灵坠落死去 |
[19:11] | And I shall never find her if she’s dead. | 如果她死了,我就再也找不到她了 |
[19:13] | You don’t mean to tell me there’s a fairy in this room. | 你不是想说,我房间里有个精灵吧 |
[19:17] | We come to listen to the stories. | 我们是来听故事的 |
[19:20] | I like the one about the prince who couldn’t find the lady who wore glass slippers. | 我喜欢那个王子找到穿水晶鞋女孩的故事 |
[19:24] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘. |
[19:27] | Peter, he found her and they– and they… | 彼得, 他找到她– 然后他们… |
[19:34] | Iived happily ever after. | 永远幸福地生活在一起 |
[19:37] | I knew it. Peter. | – 我知道的 – 彼得. |
[19:43] | I should like to give you… | 我想给你一个… |
[19:46] | a… thimble. | 一个… 顶针 |
[19:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[19:59] | Tink! | 婷珂! |
[20:04] | Tink! Tink, no! | 婷珂,婷珂, 不! |
[20:12] | She’s not very polite. | 她太不礼貌了 |
[20:16] | She says if you try to give me a thimble again, | 她说如果你再试图给我一个顶针, |
[20:21] | she’ll kill you. Oh. | – 她会杀了你。 -哦 |
[20:24] | And I had supposed fairies to be charming. | 我还以为精灵们都很可爱的 |
[20:29] | Peter, don’t go. I have to tell the others about Cinderella. | – 彼得, 别走 – 我必须把灰姑娘的故事告诉其他人 |
[20:33] | – But I know lots of stories, stories I could tell the boys. – Come with me. | – 可我知道很多故事,我可以讲给男孩们听, – 跟我来 |
[20:37] | I– I cannot fly. I’ll teach you. | – 我… 我不会飞 – 我来教你 |
[20:41] | I’ll teach you to ride the wind’s back. And away we go. | 我会教你如何骑在风的背上 然后我们就能飞了 |
[20:47] | Could John and Michael come too? | 约翰和迈克尔也能来吗? |
[20:57] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔,迈克尔! |
[21:00] | -John! John! – I didn’t do it. | -约翰,约翰! – 不是我干的 |
[21:03] | There is a boy here who is to teach us to fly. | 这有个男孩可以教我们飞翔. |
[21:07] | You offend reason, sir. | 你在违反常理,先生 |
[21:12] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯,嗯. |
[21:24] | I should like to offend it with you. | 我想跟你一起做 |
[21:25] | You just think happy thoughts, and they lift you into the air. | 你只要想着快乐的事情,它们会让你浮在空中 |
[21:33] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[21:35] | I’ve got it! I’ve got it! | 我明白了! 我明白了! |
[21:39] | Swords, daggers, Napoleon! | 剑,匕首,拿破仑! |
[21:43] | – Standback. – Yahoo! | – 退后. – 呀哦! |
[21:49] | John! | 约翰! |
[21:56] | Wendy! Wendy! Watch me! | 温迪!温迪! 看我的! |
[21:59] | Puddings, mud pies, ice cream, never to take a bath again! | 布丁,泥饼,冰淇淋,再也不洗澡了! |
[22:04] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[22:12] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[22:33] | Come away. Come away to Neverland. | 来吧,到无忧岛来 |
[22:37] | Oh. What about Mother? | 哦,那我妈妈怎么办? |
[22:40] | Father? Nana? | 还有爸爸? 娜娜? |
[22:44] | – There are mermaids. – Mermaids? | – 那里有美人鱼 – 美人鱼? |
[22:46] | Indians! Indians? | – 印地安人! – 印地安人? |
[22:49] | – Pirates! – Pirates? | – 海盗! – 海盗? |
[22:52] | Whoa-ho! | 喔-唬! |
[22:55] | John, wait forme! | 约翰, 等等我! |
[23:13] | May I introduce my wife… | 请允许我介绍我的妻子… |
[23:16] | Mary? Mary. | 玛丽? 玛丽. |
[23:17] | Mary. | 玛丽. |
[23:20] | Delighted. Thank you, Sir Edward. | – 很高兴认识你 -谢谢你,爱德华先生. |
[23:49] | Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. | 忘了他们, 温迪.把他们都忘了 |
[23:53] | Come with me where you’ll never, never have to worry about grown-up things again. | 跟我来,到那个地方去, 那里能让你永远忘却一切成长的烦恼 |
[24:00] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了?出了什么问题? |
[24:05] | Never is an awfully long time. | “再也不会是很长的时间 |
[24:13] | It would be delightful to report that they reached the nursery in time. | 说他们及时地到达了托儿所是很愉快的 |
[24:20] | But then there would be no story. | 但是那样就不会有故事了 |
[24:43] | But you’re covered in dog hair, my darling. | 可你被狗毛盖住了,亲爱的 |
[24:45] | – Hello, old chap. – Good evening. | – 你好,老伙计. – 晚上好 |
[24:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[24:51] | Whoa-ho! | |
[24:53] | Higher! | 再高些! |
[25:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[25:12] | I’m John. | 我是 约翰. |
[25:15] | John. | 约翰. |
[25:17] | Take hold of this. Ta-da! | – 抓紧我的脚踝. – 好了! |
[25:23] | Both hands. | 两只手, |
[25:29] | Pass it on. | 告诉他们也这么做 |
[25:32] | Michael, take hold of my ankle. | 迈克尔, 抓紧我的脚踝. |
[25:35] | Wendy, take hold of my ankle! | 温迪, 抓紧我的脚踝.! |
[25:38] | And whatever happens, don’t… Iet… | 不管发生什么, 别… 让… |
[25:41] | go! | 走了! |
[26:21] | Neverland. | 无忧岛. |
[26:40] | * Lying, thieving a life of sin * | * 撒谎,偷窃,罪恶的生活 * |
[26:42] | * A pirating we go * | * 我们去做海盗 * |
[26:45] | * We’re sure to meet below * | * 注定会在地狱相逢 * |
[26:49] | * Fire the cannons Pour the rum * | * 为了雷姆酒而开炮* |
[26:52] | * Deal the cards For night has come * | * 玩起扑克牌,因为夜幕已降临 * |
[26:56] | * A pirating we go ** | * 我们去做海盗 ** |
[27:13] | Devil bird! | 该死的鸟! |
[27:38] | Cap’n? | 船长? |
[27:45] | Cap’n? As I was sitting wide-eyed on my watch, | 船长?我坐在那儿值勤时, |
[27:49] | I noticed it was wintertime on the water and springtime on the shore. | 我注意到… 水面上是冬天的天气,而岸上已是春天 |
[27:53] | I says to meself, “That’s early for spring to be astir. | 我对自己说 “春天来的早了 |
[27:56] | Spring’s not due till 3:00 p.m.” | 它该在下午三点才到.” |
[27:58] | Check the time yourself, Cap’n, and then tell– | 自己再确认一下时间,船长,然后告诉– |
[28:11] | I was dreaming, Smee, of Pan. | 我刚才在做梦,梦到了 潘了. |
[28:16] | Pan, Cap’n? | 潘, 船长? |
[28:18] | And in my dream, | 而在我的梦中, |
[28:21] | I was a magnanimous fellow… | 我是个宽宏大量的人… |
[28:25] | full of forgiveness. | 宽容待人 |
[28:29] | I thanked Pan… | 我感谢潘… |
[28:31] | for cutting off my hand… | 因为他切掉了我的手… |
[28:33] | and for giving me this fine hook… | 而给了我这个迷人的铁钩… |
[28:36] | for disemboweling and ripping throats… | 可以用来撕裂别人的喉咙… |
[28:41] | and other such homely uses… | 还有其他的用处… |
[28:44] | as combing my hair. | 比如说梳梳我的头发. |
[28:49] | So, Pan did you a favor then, Cap’n? A favor? | – 那么,潘就是帮了你的忙了,船长? – 帮了我的忙? |
[28:55] | He threw my hand to a crocodile. | 他把我的手喂给了一条鳄鱼 |
[28:58] | The beast liked it so much, it’s followed me ever since, | 那畜牲是那么喜欢它,从此就跟着我, |
[29:02] | Licking its lips for the rest of me. | 流着口水想着吃下我的其他部分 |
[29:04] | You call that a favor? | 你把那叫做“帮了我的忙”? |
[29:07] | No. No. No. No. | 不,不,不,不 |
[29:15] | Thank you. Thank Lucifer the beast swallowed a clock. | – 谢谢. – 感谢上苍,那畜牲吞下了只钟, |
[29:19] | If it wasn’t for the ticking, it’d have had me by now. | 若非那些“滴答”声提醒我,我现在已经给他生吞了。 |
[29:23] | Why did you wake me, Smee? | 你干嘛要叫醒我,史密? |
[29:27] | Like I said, Cap’n, the ice is melting. | 就像我所说的,船长,冰开始融化了 |
[29:32] | The sun is out. And the flowers are all in bloom. | 太阳出来了,而花儿们在绽放 |
[29:36] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[29:55] | Forty gunner. | 四十个炮手 |
[29:57] | She must do 12 knots under full sail. | 全速航行每小时12海里 |
[30:05] | Noodler, with his hands on backwards! | 诺德勒,把手放在背后 |
[30:08] | Bill Jukes! Every inch of him tattooed. | 比尔 朱克斯! 从头到脚都是纹身! |
[30:13] | Hook! | 虎克! |
[30:20] | Let’s take a closer look. | 让我们靠近些. |
[30:24] | Yahoo! Peter! | 啊哈! 彼得! |
[30:28] | Watch this. | 看这个. |
[30:30] | Whoa-ho-ho! | 喔噢-吼! |
[30:35] | Whoa! My hat! | 哦! 我的帽子! |
[30:37] | Ugly Smee! Ugly, fat Smee! | 丑陋的史密! 丑陋、肥胖的史密! |
[30:39] | Solar eclipse. | 日食! |
[30:42] | Dark in here. Let me out. Let me out! | 这里太暗了,让我出去,让我出去! |
[30:44] | Can’t see. | 什么都看不见 |
[30:47] | Dark in here. Candle. | 这儿真暗,给我根蜡烛 |
[30:50] | I need candle. Help! Help! | 我需要蜡烛,帮帮忙!帮帮忙! |
[31:00] | Fetch Long Tom. | 架上大炮 |
[31:03] | Fire! | 开火! |
[31:09] | Help! Help! | 救命啊! 帮帮忙! |
[31:22] | Tink, find Wendy. Leave the rest to me. | 婷珂, 去找温迪.其余的我来对付 |
[31:26] | Wendy. | 温迪. |
[31:28] | Oh, Captain Hook! | 哦,, 虎克船长! |
[31:31] | Pan! | 潘! |
[31:33] | Stay with him! You can’t catch me. | – 和他待在一起! – 你抓不到我 |
[31:37] | Over here! Fire! | – 这里! – 开火! |
[31:43] | Timber! | 蠢货! |
[31:46] | Whoa! | 喔噢! |
[31:48] | Michael, are you shot? | 迈克尔, 你中枪了吗? |
[31:50] | I haven’t checked yet! But there’s something worser! | 我还没仔细检查呢,可是这有更糟的情况! |
[31:54] | Oh, what could be worse? | 哦,什么还能更糟? |
[31:56] | My thoughts aren’t very happy! | 我的感觉并不快乐! |
[32:01] | Happy thoughts! | 快乐感觉! |
[32:04] | Happy thoughts. What would Mom and Dad do? | – 快乐感觉! – 妈妈和爸爸会怎么办? |
[32:07] | Napoleon! Damnation! | 拿破仑! 下地狱吧! |
[32:11] | Reload the cannon! Quickly! | 重新装弹! 快! |
[32:14] | Reload the cannon? But, Cap’n, he is gone. | 重新装弹? 可是, 船长,他已经走了. |
[32:20] | Any other contributions? | 还有别的意见吗? |
[32:23] | Search the jungle! Bring me those children! | 搜索丛林!把那些孩子给我带来! |
[32:26] | -What is it? -It’s a large white bird. | -那是什么? -那是只大白鸟 |
[32:29] | Quite ugly too. No! Give me it! | – 他也够丑的,不! – 给我看看 |
[32:31] | When Peter’s away, I’m in charge! | 彼得走了,,由我来指挥! |
[32:34] | I get to look through the telescope. | 让我用望远镜看看 |
[32:36] | It’s coming closer. | 它靠近了 |
[32:38] | My God, I’ve gone blind! | 我的天,我什么都看不见了! |
[32:42] | I’m blind. I’ve gone blind. | I’m blind. 我瞎了. 我什么都看不见,我瞎了。 |
[32:44] | Hello, Tink. Where’s Peter? | 你好, 婷珂.贝尔你在哪儿? |
[32:46] | Hello, Tink. She’s blinded me! | – 你好, 婷珂. – 她弄瞎我了! |
[32:49] | Hello, Tink. | Hello, Tink. – 你好, 婷珂 – 你好, 婷珂 |
[32:51] | Any more news of Cinderella? | 有什么关于灰姑娘的新消息吗? |
[32:57] | Now, Tinker Bell was not all bad. | 现在,婷珂.贝尔看来也不坏啊 |
[32:59] | Sometimes she was all good. | 有时侯她真是很和善 |
[33:02] | But fairies are so small they only have room for one feeling at a time. | 可是精灵们太小, 以至于他们一次只能对一个人说话 |
[33:05] | Tink says the bird’s called a… “Wendy.” | 婷珂说那只鸟的名字叫.. “温迪.” |
[33:10] | And Peter wants us to– | 而彼得希望我们能 — |
[33:17] | Oh, Peter! Oh! | 哦, 彼得!哦! |
[33:20] | shoot it down. | 把它打下来 |
[33:25] | Well, we have our orders. Shoot the Wendy bird. | 那么,我们收到命令,射击温迪鸟 |
[33:28] | Aye, aye! | 是的,是的! |
[33:30] | Ready? Aim! | 准备好了? 瞄准! |
[33:32] | Fire! | 开火! |
[33:35] | Bye-bye! | 再见! |
[33:37] | Three, two, | 三,二, |
[33:40] | one! | 一! |
[33:48] | I got it. I got it! | 我打中它了,我打中它了! |
[34:05] | That is no bird. | 那不是鸟. |
[34:08] | It is a lady. And Tootles– | 那是个女孩子,图特斯…. |
[34:12] | Tootles has killed her. | 图特斯杀了她 |
[34:15] | Ha! I’m back! Great news. I know what happened to Cinderella. | 哈! 我回来了!关于灰姑娘的好消息 |
[34:19] | She defeated the pirates. There was stabbing, slicing, torturing, bleeding… | 她战胜了那些海盗,人们激烈地打斗, 刀插、砍,折磨、流血… |
[34:24] | and they lived happily ever after. | 而王子和灰姑娘最终幸福地生活在一起 |
[34:26] | Well, that’s a relief, I must say. Greaternews! | – 哦,真让人松了口气 – 我必须说,还有更好的消息! |
[34:30] | I have brought you she that told of Cinderella. She is to tell us stories! | 我给把讲灰姑娘故事的她带来了, 她会给你们讲故事 |
[34:34] | She is– | 她– |
[34:38] | Dead. | 死了. |
[34:41] | Tragic. | 悲剧. |
[34:43] | Awful. Good shot, though. | 真可怕. 不过那枪真准。 |
[34:49] | Whose arrow? | 这是谁的箭? |
[35:01] | Mine, Peter. | 我的, 彼得. |
[35:05] | Strike, Peter. | 打我吧, 彼得. |
[35:07] | Strike true. | 打我吧 |
[35:16] | The Wendy lives! | 温迪还活着! |
[35:28] | It’s my kiss. | 那是我的吻 |
[35:31] | My kiss saved her. | 我的吻救活了她 |
[35:34] | I remember kisses. | 我记的吻 |
[35:37] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[35:40] | Aye, that is a kiss. A powerful thing. | 是的,那是个吻,充满力量 |
[35:44] | Let us carry her down to the house. | 让我们把她抬进房子 |
[35:48] | Hands. | 看看你们的手. |
[35:52] | They’re a bit dirty. | 都太脏了 |
[35:54] | She must stay here anddie. | 她只能在这儿等死了 |
[35:56] | No! Oh, how could I have thought that? Stupid. | – 不! – 哦,我怎么会这么想呢,真愚蠢 |
[35:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:03] | We shall build a house around her. | 我们该围着她建个房子 |
[36:06] | With a chimney! | 带有烟囱! |
[36:08] | And a door knocker! And windows! | 还有门铃!还有窗户! |
[36:18] | Tink did it. | 都是婷珂的错. |
[36:26] | Tinker Bell? Oh, Tinker Bell? | 婷珂.贝尔? 哦, 婷珂.贝尔? |
[36:35] | – Was it you, Tink? – Hallelujah. Hallelujah. | – 是你, 婷珂? – 哈利露亚,哈利露亚 |
[36:44] | Then I am your friend no more. | 那我将不再是你的朋友 |
[37:16] | First impressions are very, very important. | 人的第一印象是非常、非常重要的 |
[37:19] | Here she is. Look loveable. | 看看她,看起来多可爱. |
[37:25] | Wendy lady, for you we built this house with a door knocker. | 温迪女士,为了你,我们建这栋带着门铃的房子 |
[37:30] | And a chimney. One, two, three. | 还有一个烟囱。一、二、三 |
[37:32] | Please be our mother. | 请做我们的母亲吧 |
[37:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:40] | Well, it is frightfully fascinating. | 哦,这真是令人震惊的美妙 |
[37:44] | But, you see, I’ve had no real experience. | 可是,你们要知道,我也没什么经验 |
[37:48] | Do you tell stories? Yes. | – 你会讲故事吗? – 是的 |
[37:51] | Then you’re perfect. Very well. | – 那么你真是完美极了 -很好 |
[37:54] | – I will do my best. – Hooray! | – 我会尽我所能的 |
[37:57] | Sorry about the blind fold. | 很抱歉让你蒙着眼 |
[38:01] | We must be cautious. There are some nasty characters about. | 我们必须小心,这里有不少卑鄙下流的家伙 |
[38:04] | If Hook discovers our hideout, he’ll gut us. | 如果虎克发现了我们藏身的地方, 我们会被他吃掉的 |
[38:06] | How dreadful! Oh, we live for it! | – 多可怕啊! -我们为了它而活着! |
[38:13] | But I– Time to meet Father, Mother. | – 可是我– – 是时候见爸爸了,妈妈 |
[38:17] | So looking forward to being your son. | 真高兴成为你的儿子 |
[38:29] | Welcome, Mother. | 欢迎你,妈妈, |
[38:31] | Discipline. That’s what fathers believe in. | 纪律。这就是爸爸所强调的 |
[38:34] | You must spank the children immediately before they try to kill you again. | 在他们再次试图杀了你之前 你必须立刻把孩子们驱散 |
[38:38] | In fact, we should kill them. | 事实上,我们应该杀了他们 |
[38:46] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[38:49] | Father! | 父亲! |
[38:51] | I agree that they are perfectly horrid, | 我承认,他们是些小恶魔, |
[38:54] | but kill them and they shall think themselves important. | 可杀了他们,他们会以为自己很重要 |
[38:59] | So important. And unique. | – 如此重要 – 而且是唯一的 |
[39:01] | I suggest something… | 我有些建议… |
[39:05] | far more dreadful. | 更加可怖的建议 |
[39:10] | Medicine. | 药 |
[39:12] | It’s the most beastly, disgusting stuff. | 那是最令人厌恶,最恶心的家伙 |
[39:18] | The sticky, sweet kind. | 粘粘的、甜甜的 |
[39:21] | Kill us, please! | Kill us, please! 请杀了我们! 杀了我们! |
[39:24] | Littlest first. Michael? | 从最小的开始. 迈克尔? |
[39:28] | – Michael.John. My brothers! – Who? | – 迈克尔,约翰. 我弟弟! – 谁? |
[39:52] | Hello? | 喂? |
[39:54] | Hello? Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? 喂? |
[40:06] | It’s louder from inside this rock. | 里面的声音更大些 这块石头 |
[40:11] | How very peculiar. | 真稀奇 |
[40:26] | Happy thoughts! Swords, daggers, Napoleon! | 快乐感觉! 剑!匕首,拿破仑! |
[40:33] | How humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[40:37] | John, there’s something worser. | 约翰, 这有些更糟的 |
[40:55] | Princess TigerLily. | 莉莉公主. |
[41:02] | We search as ever for Peter Pan… | 我们还在找彼得.潘… |
[41:05] | and his secret hideout. | 的藏身之处. |
[41:09] | Luckily, two boys of his acquaintance… | 幸运的是,他的两个熟人… |
[41:11] | were seen falling into this part of the jungle. | 被看见掉进了这一片丛林 |
[41:16] | Have you seen them? | 你看见他们了吗? |
[41:32] | She says, “Sorry, but, no.” | 她说, “对不起,可是,没有.” |
[41:39] | My Hook thinks you have, Princess. | 我的 钩子认为你看见了,公主 |
[41:43] | I say, unhand that savage, you– | 我说,把你的手拿走,你…. |
[41:47] | you–yousavage! | 你–你这野蛮人! |
[41:52] | Now, mermaids are not as they are in storybooks. | 现在,美人鱼不再像书里写的那样了 |
[41:55] | They are dark creatures… | 它们是阴森的生物… |
[41:58] | in touch with all things mysterious. | 和所有神秘的东西有联系 |
[42:03] | If Hook had captured Wendy’s brothers, | 如果虎克抓住了温迪的兄弟们, |
[42:06] | the mermaids would know. | 美人鱼们会知道的 |
[42:09] | Oh, how sweet. | 哦,好可爱啊 |
[42:14] | Are mermaids not sweet? | 美人鱼难道不可爱吗? |
[42:17] | They’l I sweetly drown you if you get too close. | 如果你靠得太近,她们会可爱地溺死你, |
[42:53] | Hook has your brothers at the Black Castle. | 虎克抓住了你的兄弟,关在了黑暗城堡 |
[43:20] | Like all surprise attacks, it must be conducted… | 就像所有的奇袭,它必须进行得… |
[43:24] | improperly. | 出人意料 |
[43:26] | Put the children on the rock. | 把孩子放在岩石上, |
[43:33] | Sorry, Your Highness. Any last words? | 对不起,“尊敬的大人”,有什么遗言吗? |
[43:37] | Beg for your lives. | 恳求饶命吧 |
[43:39] | Sirs! My brother and I are English gentlemen. | 先生们! 我的兄弟和我是英国绅士 |
[43:44] | English gentlemen do not beg. | 英国绅士从不求饶 |
[43:47] | Please! | 求求你! |
[43:50] | Please! Please! Please don’t kill us! | 求你! 求你! 别杀我们! |
[43:53] | Please don’t kill me, either. I’ve never done anything– | 请你也别杀我,我什么都没做– |
[43:56] | Aah! It’s cold! It’s cold! | 啊!那真冷!真冷! |
[44:02] | Help! Come on. Fly to the rescue, | – 救命! – 来吧,向营救的人飞过去吧 |
[44:05] | and then I’ll shoot you right through your noble intentions. | 然后我会用枪粉碎你高贵的意图 |
[44:12] | I brought these. Can you use it? | – 我带了这些剑来 – 你会用吗? |
[44:26] | Promise me one thing. Leave Hook to me. | 答应我一件事, 把 虎克留给我对付 |
[44:31] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[44:33] | – Wait here for my signal. – Wait here? | – 在这等我的信号 – 这儿? |
[44:37] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[44:54] | Thus Wendy first laid eyes on the dark figure who haunted her stories. | 因此,温迪第一次亲眼看到了 那些她故事里邪恶的人物 |
[44:59] | She saw the piercing eyes and was not afraid, | 她看见了那些犀利的眼睛,而没有丝毫恐惧 |
[45:03] | but entranced. | 而是陶醉其中 |
[45:06] | * We’re sure to meet below * | * 我们注定会在地狱相逢 * |
[45:10] | Mr. Smee? | 史密先生? |
[45:14] | That you, Cap’n? Brimstone and gall, man. | – 是你吗,船长? – 硫黄和胆汁,伙计. |
[45:17] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么? |
[45:20] | Well, we’ve put the children on the rope, Cap’n, like you said. | 哦,我们要用绳索把孩子们绑起来, 船长,完全按你的吩咐 |
[45:23] | Set ’em free! Set ’em free? | – 放了他们! – 放了他们? |
[45:27] | – Well, what about your trap? – Set them free, or I’ll plunge my hook in you. | – 哦,你准备的陷阱怎么样了? – 放了他们,不然就尝尝我的钩子 |
[45:51] | I don’t know what he wants with ’em. I’m just a blithering idiot, aren’t I? | 我不知道他到底怎么对付他们! 我们只是个唠叨不止的傻瓜,不是吗? |
[45:55] | Chain ’em up. Let ’em go. | 把他们拉上来,放他们走. |
[45:59] | And take your cat with ya. | 带上你的猫年轻人. |
[46:12] | Mr. Smee? Aye, Cap’n? | 史密先生? 是,船长? |
[46:15] | – Any sign ofhim? – No, Cap’n. | – 有他们的动静吗? – 没有,船长. |
[46:18] | Where are the children? | 那些孩子呢? |
[46:21] | It’s all right, Cap’n. We let ’em go. | 没什么, 船长. 我们放了他们. |
[46:23] | You what? | 什么? |
[46:25] | We let ’em go. | 放了他们. |
[46:39] | You… Iet… them… go. | 你放了他们? |
[46:55] | Mr. Smee! | 史密先生! |
[46:58] | Who are you, stranger? | 你是谁?陌生人? |
[47:00] | I am James Hook, captain of the Jolly Roger. | 我是詹姆士.虎克 海盗船船长. |
[47:04] | If you are Hook, then who am I? | 如果你是虎克, 那我是谁? |
[47:09] | You are a codfish. | 你是鳕鱼 |
[47:17] | Tell me, Hook, have you another name? | 告诉我虎克, 你还有其他的名字吗? |
[47:21] | Aye. | 有. |
[47:25] | – Vegetable? – No. | -蔬菜? – 不是. |
[47:28] | – Mineral? – No. | – 矿石? -不是. |
[47:30] | Animal? Yes. | 动物? 是. |
[47:33] | – Man? – No! | – 男人? – 不是! |
[47:36] | – Boy? – Yes! | – 男孩? – 是的! |
[47:39] | -Ordinary boy? – No! | -普通的男孩? – 不是! |
[47:41] | – Wonderful boy? – Yes! Do you give up? | – 神奇的男孩? – 是的! 你害怕了吗? |
[47:45] | – Yes! – I am– | – 是的,我很害怕 |
[47:47] | – History. – Peter, look out! | – 历史. – 彼得, 小心! |
[47:58] | There he is! | 他在那里! |
[48:01] | It is your requiem mass, boy. | 是你自寻死路,小子 |
[48:07] | Ready to lose the other one? Not this time. | 准备失去另一支手臂? 不是这次 |
[48:26] | Ooh-ooh, girlie. | 噢, 小妞!! |
[48:30] | Who be you to call me girlie? | 谁让你叫我小妞? |
[48:39] | Ow. | 啊! |
[48:42] | Open the gate! | 把门打开! |
[48:47] | Teddy! | 特迪! |
[48:58] | Ew. | 喔! |
[49:02] | Oh. | 啊! |
[49:21] | If I were you, I’d give up. | 如果我是你,我早就放弃了. |
[49:23] | If you were me, I’d be ugly. | 如果你是我,我会很丢人的. |
[49:35] | No! | 不! |
[49:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[49:40] | Fire! | 开火! |
[49:55] | Get the boat! | 去抢那条船! |
[50:21] | Turn the boat around. | 把船划过去. |
[50:24] | Turn it around! | 快划过去! |
[50:35] | And now, Peter Pan, | 现在, 彼得.潘….. |
[50:39] | you shall die. | 你要死了. |
[50:47] | To die will be an awfully big adventure. | 死将会是一个非常大的冒险. |
[50:56] | Oh, no. | 噢, 不. |
[51:08] | Shoot it! | 射击他! |
[51:22] | You. | 你. |
[51:35] | Smee! | 史迷! |
[51:39] | Smee! | 史迷! |
[51:42] | It’s all a bit tragic, really, isn’t it? | 有点惨, 真的,不是吗? |
[52:06] | The warrior is wounded. | 这个战士受伤了. |
[52:09] | She is calling forth the spirit of the eagle to heal the warrior. | 她正在呼唤神灵出来医治这个战士. |
[52:13] | It’s so impressive. | 这么奇怪. |
[52:18] | The warrior is healed. | 这个战士被治好了. |
[52:47] | Peter? Shh. | 彼得? 嘘 . |
[52:54] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[55:01] | Evil day. | 罪恶的一天. |
[55:11] | He has found himself a– | 他已经为自己找了一个….. |
[55:19] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[55:23] | And Hook is all alone. | 但是虎克是那么的孤独. |
[55:26] | Me too. You too? | 我也是. 你? |
[55:30] | Banished? Tsk, tsk. The dog. | 被驱逐了? 啧 啧 卑鄙的小人. |
[55:38] | I think you and I… | 我认为你和我… |
[55:46] | should talk. | 应该说说话. |
[55:54] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[55:56] | It’s only make-believe, isn’t it? | 这只是我们幻想的, 是不是? |
[56:01] | That you and I are– | 你和我….. |
[56:06] | Oh. Yes. | 哦,是的. |
[56:12] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[56:16] | You see, it would make me seem so old to be a real father. | 你看, 这使我看起来比真正的父亲还老. |
[56:23] | Peter, | 彼得, |
[56:27] | what are your real feelings? Feelings? | 你真正的感觉是什么? 感觉? |
[56:31] | What do you feel? | 你感觉到什么? |
[56:33] | Happiness? Sadness? | 高兴? 伤心? |
[56:37] | Jealousy? | Jealousy? 忌妒? 忌妒? |
[56:39] | Tink! Anger? | 婷珂! 恼火? |
[56:41] | Anger. | 恼火. |
[56:47] | Hook. | 虎克. |
[56:50] | Love? | 爱? |
[56:55] | – Love? – Love. | – 爱? -爱. |
[56:58] | I have never heard of it. | 我从来没有听说过. |
[57:00] | I think you have, Peter. | 我认为你有,彼得. |
[57:04] | I dare say you’ve felt it yourself… | 我敢说你自己感觉到… |
[57:06] | for something or… someone. | 一些事或一些人. |
[57:14] | Never. Even the sound of it offends me. | 从没有. 甚至这声音有点让人讨厌. |
[57:18] | Peter. | 彼得! |
[57:20] | Why do you spoil everything? We have fun, don’t we? | 你为什么总是搞乱所有的事? 我们只是玩耍,不是吗? |
[57:24] | I taught you to fight and to fly. What more could there be? | 我教你战斗和飞. 这能有什么? |
[57:28] | There is so much more. What? What else is there? | 有很多东西. 什么? 还有什么? |
[57:33] | I don’t know. I think it becomes clearer when you grow up. | 我不知道. 我认为当你长大了,就明白了. |
[57:37] | Well, I will not grow up! You cannot make me! | 哦,我永远不会长大! 你不要愚弄我了! |
[57:40] | I will banish you like Tinker Bell! I will not be banished! | 我诅咒你像婷珂.贝尔一样消逝! 我不会被诅咒的! |
[57:43] | Then go home. Go home and grow up. | 回家吧. 回家慢慢长大. |
[57:46] | And take your feelings with you! Peter! | 带走你的感觉! 彼得! |
[57:49] | Peter, come back! Peter! | 彼得, 回来! 彼得! |
[58:12] | Peter did not want Wendy to leave. | 彼得并不想温迪离开. |
[58:15] | Once again, he visited Wendy’s home… | 再一次, 他来到温迪的家… |
[58:18] | to see if Mr. and Mrs. Darling had closed the window yet. | 看亲爱的女士是否把窗户关上. |
[58:24] | But, as before, he saw Mrs. Darling in her chair… | 但是,和往常一样, 他看到亲爱的女士躺在椅子上… |
[58:28] | by the window, her eyes tired with searching the heavens. | 通过窗户, 她的眼睛在疲劳的望着天空. |
[58:33] | Wendy. | 温迪. |
[58:37] | Wendy. | 温迪. |
[58:39] | Wendy. | 温迪. |
[58:46] | We can’t both have her, lady. | 我们不能同时拥有她, 夫人. |
[59:03] | John! Michael! | 约翰! 迈克尔! |
[59:07] | Wendy! | 温迪! |
[59:09] | The window’s closed. | 窗户关上了. |
[59:14] | – George! George, help me! – What is it? Have they returned? | – 乔治! 乔治, 帮帮我! – 怎么了? 是他们回来了吗? |
[59:17] | The window is closed. It must always be open for them. | 窗户关上了. 它必须始终开着等他们回来. |
[59:21] | Always. Always. | 永远,永远. |
[59:35] | They’ve not returned. | 他们没有回来. |
[1:00:14] | * Avast belay the English brig* | * 船静止在大海上* |
[1:00:17] | * We took and quickly sank * | * 我们享受极速的感觉 * |
[1:00:20] | * And for a warning to the crew * | * 通知所有船员 * |
[1:00:24] | * We made them walk the plank * | * 我们让他走上跳板 * |
[1:00:27] | * Yo ho, yo ho the frisky plank * | * 哟吼, 哟呵,第一个走上去 * |
[1:00:30] | * He walks along it so * Welcome. Shh, shh. | * 他沿着往前走 * 欢迎. 嘘, 嘘. |
[1:00:34] | * Till it goes down and you’s go down * | * 直到掉下去,你也掉下起 * |
[1:00:38] | * To tooral looral loo ** Wrote it himself. | * 又开始起航 ** 他自己写的. |
[1:00:48] | Wendy, darling. | 温迪, 亲爱的. |
[1:00:56] | Muscat, miss? | 马斯喀(一种酒的名字), 小姐? |
[1:00:58] | I’m a little girl. | 我只是个小女孩. |
[1:01:00] | Rum, then? | 浪姆酒怎么样? |
[1:01:02] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢. |
[1:01:05] | I’m told you ran away from home. | 我听说你从家里逃出来得. |
[1:01:08] | I– I had never thought of it that way. | 我– 我从没认为是这样. |
[1:01:15] | I suppose I did. | 我想是的. |
[1:01:17] | How wonderful. | 好极了. |
[1:01:19] | My parents wanted me to grow up. | 我父母希望我快点长大. |
[1:01:24] | Growing up is such a barbarous business, | 长大是件残酷的事情, |
[1:01:28] | full of inconvenience and pimples. | 到处都是麻烦和疙瘩. |
[1:01:31] | Things were simpler when I was younger. | 我小的时候,事情很简单. |
[1:01:34] | And then the mess starts, the feelings come. | 麻烦开始的时候, 感觉就来了. |
[1:01:39] | Pan is so lucky to be untroubled by them. | 潘那么幸运,没有忧虑. |
[1:01:47] | Oh, no. He cannot love. | 哦, 不是. 他不懂的去爱. |
[1:01:51] | It’s part of the riddle of his being. | 这只是他神秘的一部分. |
[1:01:55] | Cigar? | 雪茄? |
[1:02:02] | Oh, there, there. | 哦, 看,看. |
[1:02:06] | Shh, shh, shh. Tsk, tsk, tsk. | 嘘, 嘘, 嘘 啧,啧.啧. |
[1:02:11] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 不要这样子. |
[1:02:17] | Didst thou ever want to be a pirate, my hearty? | 想过做海盗吗, 宝贝? |
[1:02:24] | I once thought of calling myself… | 我曾经想过叫自己… |
[1:02:28] | Mm? Red-Handed Jill. | 嗯? 赤手 .吉尔. |
[1:02:31] | Oh, what a marvelous name! | 噢, 不可思议的名字! |
[1:02:35] | That’s what we’ll call you if you join us. | 如果你加入我们,我们就这样称呼你. |
[1:02:37] | But what would my duties be? I could not be expected to pillage. | 但是我能做什么? 别指望我去掠夺. |
[1:02:43] | Do you, um, by any chance, tell stories? | 你, 嗯, 讲故事! |
[1:02:48] | And they all lived happily… | 最后,他们过的都很开心… |
[1:02:51] | ever… after. | 永远… 从那以后. |
[1:02:56] | Bravo! | 好! |
[1:02:58] | Bravissimo! | 太棒了! |
[1:03:04] | Might I have time to consider your generous offer? | 可以给我点时间考虑一下你大方的要求吗? |
[1:03:08] | Absolutely. Of course, you must. | 绝对. 当然,你必须. |
[1:03:12] | My fellows will return you whence they found you. | 我的伙伴会送你到原来的地方. |
[1:03:15] | None of my crew will follow you. I swear it. | 没人跟踪你,我保证. |
[1:03:21] | My new obsession is you, | 你是我新的目标, |
[1:03:24] | not dear Peter Pan or his whereabouts. | 不是彼得.潘也不是他的住所 |
[1:03:31] | What would Mother think of my becoming a pirate? | 如果妈妈知道我做了海盗会怎么想? |
[1:03:35] | Until we meet again. | 等你回来. |
[1:04:00] | What would Mother think if she became a pirate? | 妈妈会怎么看待她做海盗? |
[1:04:04] | But the more Wendy thought of her mother, the less she could remember. | 但是温迪越是挂念她妈妈,就记起的越少, |
[1:04:08] | – John. – I wasn’t doing anything! | – 约翰. – 我没什么都没做! |
[1:04:11] | – John! – Yes? | – 约翰! – 什么事? |
[1:04:13] | What is your father’s name? | 你爸爸叫什么? |
[1:04:16] | My father’s name? Peter. | 我爸爸? 彼得. |
[1:04:19] | Father! Yea, Peter! | 爸爸! 耶, 彼得! |
[1:04:21] | Michael, who is your mother? | 迈克尔,你妈妈是谁? |
[1:04:23] | – Well, he got the easy one. – You are my mother, Wendy. | – 哦, 他的很简单. – 你是我妈妈, 温迪. |
[1:04:28] | And isn’t she just first-class? | 她是不是第一个啊? |
[1:04:30] | There’s a new pirate aboard the Jolly Roger. | 海盗船上有个新的海盗. |
[1:04:35] | The mermaids say she is called Red-Handed Jill. | 美人鱼说她叫赤手.吉尔. |
[1:04:39] | Another adventure, boys. Come on! | 另一个冒险, 伙伴们. 来吧! |
[1:04:41] | Red-Handed Jill? She sounds quite fearsome! | 赤手.吉尔? 听起来好可怕! |
[1:04:45] | Fearsome? She’s just a storyteller. | 可怕? 她只是个讲故事的. |
[1:04:48] | Just a storyteller? | 只是讲故事? |
[1:04:52] | Red-Handed Jill may be a brave swordsman. | 赤手.吉尔 也许是个勇敢的击剑手. |
[1:04:55] | A girl like her? | 像她一样的女孩? |
[1:04:57] | Brave or not, I shall run her through! | 不管怎样,我会与她斗争到底! |
[1:05:07] | Then ready yourself, Peter Pan, | 那就准备好吧,彼得.潘, |
[1:05:09] | for I am Red-Handed Jill. | 因为我就是赤手.吉尔 |
[1:05:12] | Mother! Wendy? | 妈妈! 温迪? |
[1:05:14] | ‘Tis true,John. | 是真的,约翰 |
[1:05:16] | Your sister has been invited to piracy. | 你姐姐已经被邀请加入海盗了. |
[1:05:23] | But, Mother, Hook is a fiend. | 但是,妈妈, 虎克是个魔王. |
[1:05:26] | – And a bounder. – On the contrary, | – 一个粗鲁的家伙. – 相反, |
[1:05:29] | I find Captain Hook to be a man of feeling. | 我发现虎克船长是个有感情的人. |
[1:05:36] | Mother and Father are fighting again. | 爸爸和妈妈又打起来了. |
[1:05:40] | Sir, you are both ungallant and deficient. | 先生,你是个胆小怕事有缺陷的人. |
[1:05:44] | How am I deficient? | 我哪里有缺陷了? |
[1:05:48] | You’re just a boy. | 你只是个小男孩. |
[1:05:54] | Are you really to be a pirate, Mother? | 你真的要做海盗吗? 妈妈? |
[1:05:57] | No. | 不. |
[1:06:00] | We are going home. | 我们回家吧. |
[1:06:03] | Home? | 家? |
[1:06:04] | Leave Neverland? | 离开无忧岛? |
[1:06:10] | We must. | 我们必须. |
[1:06:13] | We have forgotten our parents. | 我们已经忘了自己的父母. |
[1:06:16] | We must leave at once before we… | 我们必须在一个个忘掉他们… |
[1:06:19] | in turn are forgotten. | 之前,马上离开. |
[1:06:26] | I’ve forgotten… my parents. | 我已经忘了父母. |
[1:06:31] | We must leave. | 我们必须离开. |
[1:06:36] | If you wish it. | 如果你希望的话. |
[1:06:38] | – “If you wish it”? – If you wish it! | – “如果你希望的话”? – 如果你们希望! |
[1:07:00] | Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! | Kill! Kill! Kill! 杀,杀!杀!杀! 杀!杀!杀! |
[1:07:08] | Don’t fret, my dear. With Pan dead, | 不要烦躁,亲爱的, 等潘死了. |
[1:07:13] | we’ll both be free. | 我们就自由了. |
[1:07:19] | I have arranged a fairy guide to lead you back. | 我已经安排好了精灵带你们回去. |
[1:07:22] | Peter, | 彼得, |
[1:07:25] | we’ve been talking. | 我们正在商量. |
[1:07:29] | What if you came back with us? | 你跟我们回去怎么样? |
[1:07:31] | Can we go, Peter? | 我们一起好吗?彼得? |
[1:07:33] | Please, Peter, can we go? If you wish it. | 求你了, 彼得, 如果你想的话.和我们一起吧? |
[1:07:36] | Get your things. | 去收拾一下你们的东西. |
[1:07:45] | You too, Peter. | 还有你, 彼得. |
[1:07:48] | Would they send me to school? | 他们会送我去学校吗? |
[1:07:55] | Yes. Then… to an office? | 会的 然后….工作? |
[1:07:59] | I suppose so. | 我想是的. |
[1:08:02] | Soon I should be a man. | 很快我就变成一个男人. |
[1:08:07] | – You can’t catch me and make me a man. – Peter. | – 你不会使我变成一个男人的. – 彼得. |
[1:08:14] | I want always to be a boy and have fun. | 我想一直是个男孩,过着无忧无虑的生活. |
[1:08:20] | You say so, but I think it is your biggest pretend. | 这么看来,这是你最大的虚伪. |
[1:08:49] | Oh! Ooh. Ooh-la-la! | 噢! 哦. 噢-啦-啦! |
[1:09:08] | Bye-bye! | 再见! |
[1:09:20] | There’s no such thing as fairies. | 不会有精灵这回事了. |
[1:09:41] | Don’t forget your medicine. | 别忘了吃药. |
[1:10:11] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧? |
[1:10:24] | A new era begins. | 新的时代开始了. |
[1:10:28] | Take them away. | 把他们带走. |
[1:10:44] | No medicine. I don’t wanna take medicine. | 没药了. 我不想吃药. |
[1:10:55] | No. | 不要. |
[1:11:21] | Lest he should be taken alive, | 为了防止被活捉, |
[1:11:24] | Hook always carried upon his person a dreadful poison… | 虎克总是随身携带一种可怕的毒药… |
[1:11:28] | distilled when he was weeping from the red of his eye. | 从他眼中流出的红色液体蒸馏而来…. |
[1:11:33] | No. | 不. |
[1:11:35] | A mixture of malice, jealousy and disappointment, | 一种怨恨,失望,忌妒的混合物, |
[1:11:40] | it was instantly fatal and without antidote. | 没有解药的话必死无疑. |
[1:11:48] | I was not asleep! | 我没睡着! |
[1:11:53] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[1:11:55] | Wendy? Are you there? | 温迪? 你在吗? |
[1:12:28] | Tink. | 婷珂. |
[1:12:39] | You drank my medicine. | 你喝了我的药. |
[1:12:46] | Tinker Bell? | 婷珂.贝尔? |
[1:12:49] | Tink? | 婷珂? |
[1:12:51] | Why is your light going out? | 为什么你的光芒在减弱? |
[1:12:56] | Tink, why are you so cold? | 婷珂, 你为什么这么冷? |
[1:13:00] | Stay warm, Tink. Stay warm. | 暖和一下, 婷珂. 保持暖和. |
[1:13:27] | Please come back. | 请回来. |
[1:13:29] | Please, Tink, don’t leave me. | 求你,婷珂, 不要离开我. |
[1:13:33] | Forgive me, Tink. I’m so sorry. | 原谅我,婷珂. 对不起. |
[1:13:36] | I’m so sorry, Tink. Please forgive me. | 对不起,婷珂. 请原谅我. |
[1:13:39] | Tink! | 婷珂! |
[1:14:06] | There’s still room for a storyteller. | 这里仍然为故事家留有一间房间. |
[1:14:10] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿去死. |
[1:14:14] | Shame. Cap’n, Cap’n. Look at the sky. | 船长,船长. 看天色. |
[1:14:18] | And look at the water. | 再看海水. |
[1:14:32] | Pan must be dead. | 潘一定死了. |
[1:14:34] | No! No! Impossible! | 不,不! 不可能! |
[1:14:45] | Ship’s company, hats off!. | 全体船员,脱帽!. |
[1:14:48] | A moment’s silence for our fallen enemy, | 向死去的敌人默哀, |
[1:14:52] | Peter Pan. | 彼得.潘. |
[1:14:57] | We sail at dawn! | 我们黎明起航! |
[1:15:04] | I do believe in fairies. | 我应该相信精灵. |
[1:15:09] | I do. I do. | 应该,应该的. |
[1:15:13] | I do believe in fairies. I do. I do. | 我应该相信精灵. 应该,应该的. |
[1:15:17] | No! No! no! Help! Help! | 不!不!不! 救命啊! 救命! |
[1:15:21] | Girlies always go first. | 女士一定要优先. |
[1:15:25] | I do believe in fairies. | 我该相信精灵的. |
[1:15:29] | I do. I do. | 应该,应该的. |
[1:15:31] | I do believe in fairies! | 我应该相信精灵的! |
[1:15:35] | I do! I do! | 应该,应该的! |
[1:15:37] | I do believe in fairies. | 我应该相信精灵的. |
[1:15:41] | I do. I do. | 应该,应该的. |
[1:15:43] | I do believe in fairies. | 我应该相信精灵的. |
[1:15:46] | – You what? – I do believe in fairies. | – 什么? – 我应该相信精灵的. |
[1:15:49] | I do believe in fairies. | 我应该相信精灵的. |
[1:15:52] | – I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! – I do believe in fairies. | – 我应该相信精灵的! 应该,应该的! – 我应该相信精灵的. |
[1:15:56] | I do believe in fairies! | 我应该相信精灵的! |
[1:15:58] | I do believe in fairies. I do. I do. | 我应该相信精灵的. 应该,应该的. |
[1:16:02] | I do believe in fairies. I do. I do. | 我应该相信精灵的. 应该,应该的. |
[1:16:05] | – I do believe in fairies– – Stow that gab, or I’ll run you through! | – 我应该相信精灵的– – 都给我闭嘴,否则我送你们上路! |
[1:16:09] | “Believe in fairies! I do! I do!” | “相信精灵! 我该的! 我该的!” |
[1:16:13] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵! 我应该,应该! |
[1:16:17] | I do believe in fairies. | 我该相信精灵. |
[1:16:19] | – I do. I do. – I do believe in fairies. | – 应该,应该的. – 我该相信精灵. |
[1:16:23] | – I do. I do. – I do believe in fairies. | – 应该,应该的. – 我应该相信精灵的. |
[1:16:26] | I do. | I do. 我该. 应该 |
[1:16:28] | I do believe in fairies. I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵!应该,应该! |
[1:16:32] | – * I do believe in fairies * – I do! I do! | – * 我该相信精灵的 * – 应该! 应该! |
[1:16:36] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵! 应该!应该! |
[1:16:40] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵的! 应该,应该! |
[1:16:44] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵的! 应该! 应该! |
[1:16:48] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵的!应该,应该! |
[1:16:52] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵的! 应该,应该! |
[1:16:57] | I do believe in fairies. I do. I do. | 我该相信精灵的! 应该,应该! |
[1:17:01] | – I do believe in fairies. – I do! I do! | – 我该相信精灵的! 应该,应该! |
[1:17:05] | – I do believe in fairies. – I do believe in fairies! | – 我该相信精灵的, 我该相信精灵的! |
[1:17:09] | – I do believe in fairies. | – I do believe in fairies. – 我该相信精灵的, 我该相信精灵的! |
[1:17:12] | – I do believe in fairies! | – I do believe in fairies! -我该相信精灵的, 我该相信精灵的! |
[1:17:15] | I– | 我– |
[1:17:19] | Oh, Tink, you’re alive! Oh, Tink! | 噢, 婷珂, 你活过来了! 噢,婷珂! |
[1:17:23] | You’re alive! You’re alive! | 你活了! 你活了! |
[1:17:27] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵的! 我该,我该! |
[1:17:32] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵的! 我该,我该! |
[1:17:36] | I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! | 我该相信精灵的!我该,我该! |
[1:17:40] | – I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! – He’s alive! | – 我该相信精灵的!我该,我该! – 她活过来了! |
[1:17:47] | Oh, help. It’s Hook or me this time. | 是决一死战的时候了. |
[1:17:53] | Why is he? What is he? | 为什么? 怎么回事? |
[1:17:55] | I’ll have one last story before you die. | 在你死之前,我让你讲最后一个故事. |
[1:17:57] | The story of Peter Pan. | 彼得的故事. |
[1:18:02] | Once upon a time– | Once upon a time– 很久很久以前– 很久很久以前– |
[1:18:04] | Brutes, Red-Handed J ill is gonna tell us a story. | 伙计们, 赤手.吉尔要给我们讲故事了. |
[1:18:09] | There was a boy named Peter Pan… | 有一个叫彼得.潘的男孩… |
[1:18:11] | who decided not to grow up. | 他决定不要长大. |
[1:18:14] | Skip the prologue. | 跳过绪言. |
[1:18:18] | So he flew away to the Neverland where the pirates are. | 于是他飞到海盗居住的无忧岛. |
[1:18:22] | Was one of them pirates called Noodler? | 是不是还有一个叫诺德勒的海盗啊? |
[1:18:25] | – Yes. – Captain, did you hear? | – 是的. – 船长,听到了吗? – 故事里提到我了 |
[1:18:31] | What fun he must have had. | 他一定很开心. |
[1:18:35] | Yes. | 是的. |
[1:18:37] | But he was rather lonely. | 但是他也很孤独. |
[1:18:41] | Lonely? | 孤独? |
[1:18:44] | He needed a Wendy. | 他需要温迪. |
[1:18:46] | I need a Wendy. | 我需要温迪. |
[1:18:49] | Very exciting. Two dead already. | 太令人兴奋了. 已经死了两个了. |
[1:18:51] | Why a Wendy? He liked my stories. | 为什么是温迪? 他喜欢我的故事. |
[1:18:55] | What stories? Cinderella. | 什么故事? 灰姑娘. |
[1:18:59] | Snow White. Sleeping Beauty. | 白雪公主. 睡美人. |
[1:19:03] | Love stories? | 爱情故事? |
[1:19:05] | Adventures in which good triumphs over evil. | 在这些冒险里正义都战胜了邪恶. |
[1:19:09] | They all end in a kiss. | 他们在接吻中结束了这个故事. |
[1:19:18] | A kiss. | 一个吻. |
[1:19:22] | He does feel. | 他感觉的到. |
[1:19:27] | He feels aboutyou. | 他感觉的到你. |
[1:19:33] | She told him stories. He taught her to fly. | 她给他讲故事. 他教她飞翔. |
[1:19:37] | How? | 怎么飞? |
[1:19:39] | You just think happy thoughts. They lift you into the air. | 想你开心的事. 你就会飞起来. |
[1:19:43] | Alas, I have no happy thoughts. That brings you down. | 唉, 我没有开心的事. 那你就会掉下来. |
[1:19:47] | How else? | 还有什么? |
[1:19:51] | – No! – Leave heralone! | – 不! -放开她! |
[1:19:53] | It’s fairy dust. You need fairy dust! | 是精灵的光芒. 你需要精灵的光芒! |
[1:19:56] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[1:19:59] | What of Pan? | 潘呢? |
[1:20:02] | Will unhappy thoughts bring him down? | 不开心会掉下来吗? |
[1:20:04] | He has no unhappy thoughts. | 他没有不开心的事. |
[1:20:06] | Aw. | 哦. |
[1:20:09] | How if his Wendy walks the plank! | 如果他的温迪走上支板会怎么样? |
[1:20:15] | Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! | Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! 支板! 支板!支板! 支板! 支板! 支板! 支板!支板! |
[1:20:19] | Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! | Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! 支板! 支板!支板! 支板! 支板! 支板! 支板!支板! |
[1:20:22] | Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank, plank, plank! | 支板! 支板!支板! 支板! 支板! 支板! 支板! |
[1:20:28] | You know, I really am terribly sorry about this. | 你知道,我真的很为这事抱歉. |
[1:20:40] | The irony. It comes for Hook… | 笑话. 你为了虎克而来… |
[1:20:45] | and gets a story. | 来讲一个故事. |
[1:20:47] | No! | 不! |
[1:20:53] | No! | 不! |
[1:21:02] | Did you hear her hit the water? | 你听到她掉进水里的声音了吗? |
[1:21:05] | Because I didn’t. | 我没听到. |
[1:21:10] | The beast has swallowed her whole. | 一定是被怪兽吞了. |
[1:21:12] | Hmm. | 嗯. |
[1:21:16] | Starboard side! | 右舷! |
[1:21:21] | – It looks for more, Captain. – Then let’s give it more. | – 这里还有很多,船长. – 那就再放上去. |
[1:21:26] | To the plank! | 放到支板上! |
[1:21:29] | Silence, puling spawn! | 安静, 小子们! |
[1:21:33] | I’ll show you the road to dusty death. | 我会让你们看看死亡之路的. |
[1:21:44] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:21:54] | Into the rigging with you! | 进入战斗状态! |
[1:21:56] | Hunt it down! Move, you scabs! | 把他打下来! 快行动! |
[1:22:42] | What was that? | 什么事? |
[1:23:15] | It’s here, Captain! Devil! Demon! | 在这里, 船长! 怪兽,怪兽! |
[1:23:19] | Accursed beast! Your time is up! | 该死的畜生! 你死棋到了! |
[1:23:22] | Hello. | 嗨. |
[1:23:33] | So, Peter Pan. | 彼得,潘. |
[1:23:41] | This is all your doing. | 全都是你干的. |
[1:23:43] | Aye, James Hook. It’s all my doing. | 啊, 詹姆士.虎克. 是我做的 |
[1:23:50] | Proud and insolent youth, | 狂妄自大的年轻人, |
[1:23:55] | prepare to meet thy doom. | 迎接挑战吧. |
[1:23:58] | Have at thee! | 随时奉陪! |
[1:24:13] | Leave him! He’s mine. | 闪开!他是我的. |
[1:24:18] | Now! | 现在! |
[1:24:41] | Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh! | 啊-啊-啊-啊-啊! |
[1:24:53] | Here you are. Here. I never wanted to be a pirate anyway. | 给你,都给你. 我从来都不想做海盗. |
[1:24:57] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life doing good works. | 我想用我的余生做点有意义的事情. |
[1:25:06] | I got him! | 我抓到他了! |
[1:25:13] | Villain! Ne’er-do-well! | 坏蛋! 从来不干好事! |
[1:25:15] | Libertine! | 卑鄙无耻! |
[1:25:29] | It’s Hook! He flies! | 我是虎克! 我会飞了! |
[1:25:37] | And he likes it! | 我喜欢飞! |
[1:25:46] | You want to fly? Let’s fly. | 你喜欢飞? 那就飞吧. |
[1:25:53] | Not bad… for an old man. | 对个老家伙说,已经不错了. |
[1:26:01] | I know what you are! | 我知道你是什么! |
[1:26:03] | I am the best there ever was! | 我永远都是最好的! |
[1:26:06] | You’re a tragedy. | 你是个悲剧. |
[1:26:11] | Me? Tragic? | 我? 悲剧? |
[1:26:15] | She was leaving you, Pan. | 她离开了你, 潘 |
[1:26:20] | Your Wendy was leaving you. | 你的温迪离开了你. |
[1:26:24] | Why should she stay? | 他为什么要留下? |
[1:26:26] | What have you to offer? You are incomplete. | 你还有什么? 你做不到的. |
[1:26:31] | She’d rather grow up than stay with you. | 和你在一起,他宁愿长大. |
[1:26:40] | Let us now take a peep into the future. | 我们看看未来. |
[1:26:43] | What’s this I see? ‘Tis the fair Wendy. | 我看到什么? ‘漂亮的温迪. |
[1:26:47] | She’s in her nursery. The window’s shut. | 她在托儿所里. 窗户紧闭. |
[1:26:51] | I’ll open it! | 我会打开它的! |
[1:26:55] | I’m afraid the window’s barred. I’ll call out her name. | 我担心窗户已经被封了. 我叫她出来 |
[1:26:58] | She can’t hear you. No! | 她听不到. 不! |
[1:27:00] | She can’t see you. Wendy! | 她也看不到你. 温迪! |
[1:27:02] | She’s forgotten all about you. Stop! Please! Stop it! | 她已经完全忘了你. 停下! 求你,别说了! |
[1:27:08] | And what is this I see? | 我又看到了什么? |
[1:27:10] | There is another in your place. | 另外一个代替你的人. |
[1:27:15] | He is called… husband. | 他被称作丈夫. |
[1:28:00] | No! Peter! | 不!彼得! |
[1:28:09] | You die alone… | 你将孤独的死去… |
[1:28:11] | and unloved. | 没有爱. |
[1:28:16] | Unloved. | 没有爱. |
[1:28:23] | Just like me. | 就像我. |
[1:28:30] | – No! | – No! – 不! – 不! |
[1:29:04] | Silence, all, | 全都闭嘴, |
[1:29:07] | for Wendy’s farewell. | 温迪到你送别了. |
[1:29:13] | Peter. | 彼得. |
[1:29:18] | I’m sorry. I must grow up. | 对不起. 我必须长大. |
[1:29:22] | But… this is yours. | 但是… 这是给你的. |
[1:29:29] | ‘Tis just a thimble. | 只是一个顶针. |
[1:29:34] | How like a girl! | 多么可爱的女孩! |
[1:29:37] | By all means, my beauty. | 竭尽所能吧, 美人 |
[1:29:42] | Give Peter Pan your precious thimble. | 把你心爱的顶针给彼得.潘吧. |
[1:30:06] | This belongs to you… | 这是属于你的… |
[1:30:10] | and always will. | 永远都是. |
[1:30:35] | Ohh. | 噢. |
[1:30:42] | That was no thimble. | 那不是顶针. |
[1:30:46] | That was her hidden kiss. | 那是她隐藏的吻. |
[1:31:08] | Brace yourselves, lads. | 小心自己吧,伙计们. |
[1:31:10] | ‘Tis a powerful thing. | 好大的能量哦. |
[1:31:12] | Pan, you’re pink! | 潘, 你变成粉色了! |
[1:31:31] | Split my infinitives! | 不要吓我! |
[1:32:11] | No! I have won! | 不,我已经赢了! |
[1:32:15] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔,喔! |
[1:32:18] | You… are old. | 你老了. |
[1:32:22] | But I won! | 但是我已经赢了! |
[1:32:28] | Old. | 老了. |
[1:32:32] | And alone! | 孤独! |
[1:32:35] | Alone. | 孤独. |
[1:32:39] | No! I won! I won! | 不! 我赢了,已经赢了 |
[1:32:43] | Done for. | 不中用的家伙 |
[1:32:46] | Happy thoughts. | Happy thoughts. 开心的事. 开心的事. |
[1:32:48] | Ripping! Killing! Killing! Choking! Lawyers! Dentists! | 杀人,杀人 窒息!律师!牙科医生! |
[1:32:52] | Old! Alone! Done for! | 老了!孤独! 没用的家伙! |
[1:32:54] | Old! Alone! Done for! | 老了! 孤独! 没用的家伙! |
[1:32:56] | Old! Alone! Done for! Pus! | 老了! 孤独! 没用的家伙! 去死吧 |
[1:32:58] | Uh, children’s blood. Puppies’ blood. | 啊, 孩子们的血. 小动物的血. |
[1:33:00] | – Old! Alone! Done for! Old! Alone! Done for! – Disease! Scabs! | – 老了! 孤独! 没用的家伙! 老了! 孤独! 没用的家伙! – 恶棍! 人渣! |
[1:33:03] | Kittens dashed on spikes! No! | 小猫撞上墙头钉! 不! |
[1:33:06] | – Old! Alone! Done for! – White death! Black death! | – 老了! 孤独! 没用的家伙! – 白血病! 黑血病! |
[1:33:10] | -Any death! A nice cup of tea! – Old! Alone! Done for! | -任何死法! 一杯好茶! – 老了! 孤独! 没用的家伙! |
[1:33:13] | Old! Alone! Done for! Old. Alone. | Old! Alone! 老了! 孤独! 没用的家伙!! 老了,孤独 老了,孤独 |
[1:33:16] | Done for! | 去死吧! |
[1:33:21] | Done for. | 那就死吧. |
[1:33:29] | Brimstone and gall! Silence, you dogs! | 安静,你们这些家伙! |
[1:33:32] | Or I’ll cast anchor in you. | 我们又在一起了. |
[1:33:35] | We won! We won! | 我们赢了,我们赢了! |
[1:33:39] | Ready to cast off? Aye. aye, Captain. | 准备出发了吗? 是,船长. |
[1:33:53] | Oh, the cleverness of you. | 噢, 你真聪明. |
[1:35:11] | Mother. | 妈妈. |
[1:35:18] | Nana. | 娜娜. |
[1:35:28] | Let us break it to her gently. | 我们给她个惊喜 |
[1:35:38] | Oh, Nana. | 哦,娜娜. |
[1:35:43] | I dreamt my little ones had come back. | 我梦见我的孩子回来了. |
[1:35:51] | I dreamed they were asleep… | 我梦到他们在床上… |
[1:35:55] | in their beds. | 睡着了. |
[1:35:59] | But they will never come back. | 但是他们不会回来了. |
[1:36:09] | They did not understand how she could not see them. | 他们不明白妈妈为什么看不到他们呢. |
[1:36:14] | But, you see, she saw them in theirbeds so often in her dreams… | 但是,你知道,她经常在梦里见到 他们在自己的床上睡着了… |
[1:36:19] | that she thought this was just the dream hanging around her still. | 以至现在仍然认为是梦境 |
[1:36:33] | Hello, Mother. It really is us. | 嗨,妈妈. 真的是我们. |
[1:36:36] | Michael. | 迈克尔. |
[1:36:38] | John. Wendy. | 约翰. 温迪. |
[1:36:41] | We’re back. | 我们回来了. |
[1:36:43] | George, come quickly! | 乔治, 快点过来! |
[1:36:46] | I’m coming! What is it? | 我来了!怎么了? |
[1:36:57] | We’re back, Father. Did you miss us? | 我们回来了,父亲. 想我们吗? |
[1:37:05] | You’re back. | 你们回来了. |
[1:37:09] | Good. Excellent. | 好. 太好了. |
[1:37:12] | Well done. | 做的好. |
[1:37:32] | Oh, my angel. | 噢,我的心肝宝贝. |
[1:37:38] | Of course I missed you. | 当然想你们了. |
[1:37:53] | All right, boys, follow me. Get your hands off that wallpaper. | 好吧,孩子们,跟我来. 手不要碰壁纸 |
[1:37:56] | Now, come on in. The silliest thing. These young gentlemen say that– | 进来吧, 真是件麻烦事 这些小家伙说- |
[1:38:06] | You’re back. | 你们回来了. |
[1:38:16] | Ohhh. | 哦哦哦哦….. |
[1:38:21] | Mother, Father, I would like to introduce the Lost Boys. | 妈妈,爸爸, 我将把这些无家可归的孩子介绍给你. |
[1:38:25] | Hello. Hats. | 你好 帽子! |
[1:38:28] | May I keep them? | 我们可以收留他们吗? |
[1:38:34] | Well, I-I– | 好的, 我,我– |
[1:38:39] | I mean, the expense. | 我是指开销. |
[1:38:42] | Think of the neighbors. | 想想邻居. |
[1:38:48] | Dash the neighbors! | 去他妈的邻居! |
[1:38:51] | And dash the expense! | 去他妈的开销! |
[1:38:54] | Welcome to the family, boys. | 欢迎加入我们的家庭,孩子们. |
[1:38:57] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢 谢谢,谢谢 |
[1:39:03] | Will this help the expense, Father? | 这些可以解决开支吗? |
[1:39:09] | Anyone for a pony ride? | 谁想骑马吗? |
[1:39:15] | I’m Tootles. Tootles, darling. | 我是图特斯. 图特斯, 亲爱的 |
[1:39:18] | – I’m Curly. -Curly, darling. | – 我是珂俚 亲爱的珂俚. |
[1:39:23] | And what’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:39:25] | Nibs. I plan the battles. | 尼博 |
[1:39:27] | Would you like a mother, Nibs? | 你想有个妈妈吗?尼博? |
[1:39:31] | Yes. Oh! | 是的. 噢! |
[1:39:34] | What is the matter, child? I couldn’t find the house. | 怎么了,孩子? 我找不到家了. |
[1:39:38] | And now everyone has a mother, except me. | 现在人人有妈妈了,除了我. |
[1:39:49] | Is your name Slightly? | 你叫斯拉特? |
[1:39:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:53] | Then I am your mother. | 我是你的妈妈. |
[1:39:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:39:59] | I feel it in my bones. | 我强烈的感觉到. |
[1:40:02] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[1:40:05] | George! Mary! I have a son! | 乔治! 玛丽! 我有个儿子! |
[1:40:08] | There could not have been a lovelier sight, | 这是善意的谎言, |
[1:40:11] | but there was none to see it… | 但是没有人可以证明.. |
[1:40:13] | except a strange boy who was staring in at the window. | 除了一个站在窗户外面的男孩 |
[1:40:16] | Peter Pan had countless joys… | 彼得.潘有数不尽的乐趣 |
[1:40:19] | that other children can never know, | 是其他孩子们从来都不知道的, |
[1:40:22] | but he was looking at the one joy… | 但是他正看着… |
[1:40:25] | from which he must be forever barred. | 一个与他无缘的快乐 |
[1:40:30] | To live would be an awfully big adventure. | 生活是一个很大的冒险 |
[1:40:53] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[1:40:57] | You won’t forget me, will you? | 你不会忘记我,是吗? |
[1:41:02] | Me? Forget? | 我?忘记? |
[1:41:05] | Never. | 永远不会. |
[1:41:23] | Will you come back? | 你还会回来吗? |
[1:41:29] | To hear stories… about me. | 听我讲故事. |
[1:41:49] | But I was not to see Peter Pan again. | 但是我再也没有见到彼得.潘 |
[1:41:54] | Now I tell his story to my children, | 现在我把他的故事告诉我的孩子们 |
[1:41:58] | and they will tell it to their children… | 他们又告诉他们的孩子.. |
[1:42:00] | and so it will go on. | 就这样一直流传下去 |
[1:42:03] | For all children grow up… | 所有的孩子都长大了… |
[1:42:08] | except one. | 除了我 |