英文名称:Petes Dragon
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | “This is… | “这是一个… |
[00:50] | the story of a puppy. | 关于一条小狗的故事 |
[00:55] | His name is… | 小狗的名字叫… |
[00:59] | El-i…” | 艾…” |
[01:01] | – Elliot. – “Elliot.” | – 艾略特 – “艾略特” |
[01:03] | “His name is Elliot.” | “小狗的名字叫艾略特 |
[01:06] | You got it. | 读得真棒 |
[01:07] | “He is going on an… | “小狗要去… |
[01:11] | adventure…” | 冒险…” |
[01:14] | – An adventure. – What’s that? | – 冒险 – 冒险是什么意思? |
[01:16] | An adventure? | 冒险? |
[01:17] | You don’t know what an adventure is? | 你不知道冒险是什么意思吗? |
[01:19] | What we’re on right now. | 我们现在就在冒险啊 |
[01:21] | Out here in the wild, not another soul in sight for hundreds of miles… | 荒郊野外 放眼望去 漫无人烟… |
[01:25] | with just the stars to guide us. | 只有星星给我们指引方向 |
[01:27] | Is it scary? | 冒险很可怕吗? |
[01:30] | That’s the other thing about adventures. | 可怕也是冒险的一个特点 |
[01:32] | You gotta be brave. | 你必须得勇敢起来 |
[01:34] | Are you brave? | 你是个勇敢的孩子吗? |
[01:36] | Of course you are. | 当然是了 |
[01:38] | I think you are the bravest boy I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最勇敢的孩子 |
[02:11] | Momma. | 妈妈 |
[04:15] | Are you gonna eat me? | 你要把我吃掉吗? |
[05:58] | 彼得的龙 | |
[06:07] | 六年后 | |
[06:24] | # Go North, go North with wings on your feet # | # 快去吧 快乘着你足下的翅膀飞向北方 # |
[06:30] | # Go North with the wind where the three rivers meet # | # 乘着三川汇合之处的风儿飞向北方 # |
[06:32] | 米尔黑文欢迎你 | |
[06:35] | # There’s a clearing of sorts in the circle of trees # | # 树丛当中有一小片空地 # |
[06:42] | # Where the wild constellations shine one two and three # | # 自然的星座闪啊闪 # |
[06:46] | # Look all around you and see # | # 四下张望 你会看到 # |
[06:51] | # Deep in the forest there dragons will be # | # 神龙便在那 丛林深处 # |
[06:59] | As long as people have been going into these woods… | 但凡有人涉足这片森林… |
[07:02] | there have been stories about the Millhaven dragon. | 就会流传出有关米尔黑文龙的传说 |
[07:07] | How does that song go again? | 那歌是怎么唱的来着? |
[07:09] | They come from the North, right? | 是说神龙打北边来吧? |
[07:10] | Way up there in the mountains where few people have ever been. | 就打那人迹罕至的山脉里来 |
[07:13] | But sometimes, a dragon gets lost from its family… | 不过有时候要是有龙跟家族失散… |
[07:17] | and winds up very, very far from home. | 就会辗转到离家很远很远的地方 |
[07:20] | They say it lives in these very woods. | 有人说失散的龙就住在这片森林里面 |
[07:24] | That you can hear its roar at night. | 晚上还能听到它咆哮的声音 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:699个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:68个,六级词汇:26个,GRE词汇:38个,托福词汇:43个,考研词汇:69个,专四词汇:51个,专八词汇:3个, 所有生词标注共:115个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:27] | They say this, they say that, but, as far as I know… | 有人这么说 有人那么说 不过据我所知… |
[07:32] | not one soul has ever actually seen this dragon. | 根本就没人真的见过这条龙 |
[07:36] | Except me. | 除了我以外 |
[07:38] | You saw a dragon? | 你见过龙? |
[07:39] | I sure did. | 那是自然 |
[07:43] | I sure did. | 我真见过 |
[07:45] | What’d it look like? | 那龙长什么样子? |
[07:46] | Well, it was green. | 这个嘛 它是绿色的 |
[07:47] | Green all over. | 浑身都是绿色的 |
[07:49] | Except for his eyes. | 除了眼睛以外 |
[07:52] | His eyes were red. Like hellfire. | 眼睛是红色的 就像炼狱烈焰一样 |
[07:55] | Before I could even blink… | 一眨眼的功夫… |
[07:57] | it rears back its head, opens its mighty jaw… | 它就把头向后仰起 张开了大嘴… |
[08:01] | and shoots out… | 然后喷出了… |
[08:06] | So, I wasn’t gonna waste my breath. | 然后我二话不说 |
[08:07] | I rolled out the way, scrambled to my feet, ready for the fight that was gonna come. | 摆开架势 好歹站了起来 准备大战一场 |
[08:11] | But as I raised my rifle… | 可我刚举起猎枪… |
[08:13] | the dragon comes at me with one swipe of its claw… | 那条龙就一爪子扫了过来… |
[08:16] | knocks the gun right out of my hands. | 把我的枪给打飞了 |
[08:17] | Now, what? | 然后你们猜怎么着? |
[08:18] | Things are really not looking good here. | 情况非常不妙 |
[08:21] | But I wasn’t gonna be done. Not yet. | 可我没放弃 我还得拼一把 |
[08:24] | I just took out my pocket knife… | 我就把小刀掏了出来… |
[08:27] | And as the dragon set upon me… | 然后等那龙扑向我的时候… |
[08:32] | I drove it home. | 我就把刀捅了进去 |
[08:34] | Scaring the kids again, Dad? | 你又在吓唬小孩子了啊 爸爸? |
[08:36] | No, no, no. I was just giving them a leg up… | 没有啦 我不过是想让他们… |
[08:38] | on what’s out there in those woods. | 明白那片森林里面到底有什么罢了 |
[08:41] | Well, I’m out in those woods every day… | 我倒是每天都要去那片森林… |
[08:44] | and while I have seen bears and bobcats… | 虽说见过熊还有山猫… |
[08:46] | and just about every type of bird you can imagine. | 还有各种各样的鸟类 |
[08:50] | I have never seen a dragon. | 可从没见过龙啊 |
[08:54] | Just because you don’t see something, | 你没见过的多了 |
[08:56] | doesn’t mean it’s not there. | 并不代表都不存在啊 |
[08:57] | And just because you say it’s true, | 你说的多了 |
[08:59] | doesn’t mean it is. | 也不见得都是真的 |
[09:02] | But, I’m headed out there right now. | 不过嘛 我这就要去森林一趟 |
[09:04] | I’ll let you all know if I see anything | 要是真看到什么又大又绿还会喷火的东西 |
[09:06] | big and green and breathing fire. | 一定会告诉你们的 |
[09:10] | Mr. Meacham, I believe you. | 米查姆先生 我相信你说的话 |
[09:12] | Well, I’m glad you do. See, my daughter… | 那真是太好了 我的女儿啊… |
[09:15] | she knows a thing or two | 如果不是摆在她面前的东西 |
[09:17] | but only if it’s staring at her in the face. | 她是不会相信的 |
[09:19] | If you go through life | 你们要是只看到眼前的东西 |
[09:21] | only seeing what’s right in front of you… | 以这种态度对待生活… |
[09:22] | you’re gonna miss out on a whole lot. | 那你们就会错失很多东西 |
[09:25] | See, and that’s where you guys have the upper hand. | 这就是你们比我女儿强的地方了 |
[09:29] | Because mark my words… | 记住我的话… |
[09:30] | that dragon is still out there. | 那条龙现在还在森林里呢 |
[09:34] | And if you were to go out there to those woods… | 你们要是去那片… |
[09:37] | where no one ever goes… | 之前没人去过的森林… |
[09:39] | then you might find him. | 那有可能会找到它哦 |
[09:43] | Unless, he found you first. | 可别让它先逮到你 |
[10:05] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了! |
[10:45] | Hey, Elliot! | 艾略特! |
[11:25] | What was that for? | 你要干什么呀? |
[11:29] | Come on, Elliot! | 快来 艾略特! |
[11:52] | Elliot? | 艾略特? |
[12:11] | Elliot! | 艾略特! |
[12:20] | Come on! | 快来! |
[13:05] | Higher! | 再飞高点! |
[14:59] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[15:38] | This way? | 这边? |
[15:40] | We’re pretty far from home. | 我们已经离家很远了 |
[16:34] | There you are. | 原来在这里啊 |
[17:20] | No one’s gonna cut you down now. | 谁也别想把你砍倒了 |
[17:37] | You ready to go, Grace? | 现在走吗 格蕾丝? |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:54] | Just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[17:56] | Come on, Grace. Not again. | 拜托 格蕾丝 你又来了 |
[17:58] | I’m just settling a score. | 我就是小小报复一下 |
[18:05] | One for Jack. One for you, huh? | 既为了杰克 也为了你自己是吧? |
[18:07] | Yeah. Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[18:10] | Aren’t you two supposed to be getting hitched? | 你们俩不是要结婚了吗? |
[18:12] | Yep! Just keeping him on his toes. | 是啊! 我给他敲个警钟罢了 |
[19:03] | Look. | 快看 |
[19:14] | Elliot! | 艾略特! |
[20:00] | Pete and Elliot… | 彼得还有艾略特… |
[20:03] | are going… | 要去… |
[20:07] | And then… | 然后… |
[20:11] | Then they go down, and down, and down! | 然后他们就掉下去了 掉下去了! |
[20:19] | And then… | 然后… |
[20:35] | I wonder where that lady came from. | 真不知道那位女士是从哪里来的 |
[20:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:45] | I won’t let her hurt you. | 我不会让她伤害你的 |
[21:09] | Good night, Elliot. | 晚安 艾略特 |
[21:46] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[22:25] | Timber! | 倒了! |
[23:07] | Hey, Gavin. | 你好 盖文 |
[23:10] | Did Jack give the okay to cut this deep? | 杰克说可以砍到这么深吗? |
[23:12] | Don’t worry about Jack. Just keep cutting. | 别管杰克怎么说了 继续砍就是了 |
[23:19] | Who said it was okay to be here? | 谁让你们到这里来的? |
[23:21] | – I just go where they tell me. – Where’s Jack? | – 我不过是按照命令行事罢了 – 杰克呢? |
[23:24] | There he is! | 那边呢! |
[23:28] | This is so out of line, Jack. | 你太过分了 杰克 |
[23:30] | You’re not supposed to be cutting anywhere near this deep. | 你们不该砍到这么深的地方的 |
[23:32] | I didn’t know anything about this either. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[23:33] | This wasn’t my call, Grace. | 这可不是我做的决定 格蕾丝 |
[23:34] | Then, whose was it? | 那是谁做的? |
[23:39] | Of course. | 也是哦 |
[23:40] | Let me handle this, please? | 交给我处理吧 |
[23:41] | You don’t handle it. That’s the problem. | 你根本就没处理好 这才是问题所在 |
[23:43] | You’re right, and Gavin is Gavin. | 你说得对 盖文自有他的主张 |
[23:45] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[23:47] | Hey, I have to get to school. | 我还得上学去呢 |
[23:50] | Could you wait in the truck, sweetheart? | 你能去卡车里面等一下吗 宝贝? |
[23:51] | We’ll just be a minute. | 我们马上就好 |
[23:53] | Let’s go through the maps. | 我们再看一遍地图 |
[23:55] | Let’s review them. | 再过一遍 |
[24:29] | Hello? | 你好? |
[24:45] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[25:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[25:07] | How’d you get up there? | 你是怎么上去的? |
[25:21] | Come on! Slow down. | 等一下! 等等我 |
[25:24] | You’re pretty good at this. | 你还挺擅长爬树的嘛 |
[25:44] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[25:56] | Don’t let go! | 别放手! |
[25:59] | No! | 不要啊! |
[26:08] | Don’t! | 别碰我! |
[26:10] | I’m hurt! | 疼着呢! |
[26:27] | How old are you? | 你多大了? |
[26:30] | Five? | 五岁? |
[26:31] | You’re pretty big to be a five-year-old. | 你看起来哪里有五岁那么小 |
[26:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[26:40] | Pete. | 彼得 |
[26:41] | Pete. | 彼得 |
[26:44] | You look like a Pete. | 长的就像叫彼得的人 |
[26:46] | – My name’s Natalie. – Natalie! | – 我叫娜塔莉 – 娜塔莉! |
[26:49] | – Daddy! – Natalie! | – 爸爸! – 娜塔莉! |
[26:51] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[26:52] | What were you thinking? You can’t run away like that. | 你想什么呢? 你不该就这么跑开的啊 |
[26:54] | What happened to you? | 出什么事了? |
[26:56] | I fell out of a tree. | 我从树上掉下来了 |
[26:57] | You fell out of a tree? | 你从树上掉下来了? |
[26:58] | What were you doing in a tree? | 你上树干什么? |
[27:00] | Following him. | 为了追他 |
[27:09] | His name is Pete. | 他叫彼得 |
[27:15] | Pete? Is that your name? | 彼得? 你叫彼得? |
[27:19] | Pete? | 彼得? |
[27:20] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下! |
[27:26] | Where’d you come from? | 你家在哪儿? |
[27:31] | Do you know where your parents are? | 你知道你父母在哪儿吗? |
[27:33] | Your family? | 你还有别的家人吗? |
[27:45] | Where’d you get that? | 你在哪里捡到这个的? |
[27:47] | Wait! | 等等! |
[27:48] | – Elliot! – Pete! | – 艾略特! – 彼得! |
[27:52] | Whoa, there, little buddy. | 站住 小家伙 |
[27:53] | Where are you going so… | 你这是要… |
[27:56] | Hey, kid! Come back here. | 孩子! 快回来 |
[28:01] | Come on, kid! | 等一下 孩子! |
[28:03] | Careful, Gavin! | 小心 盖文! |
[28:48] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[28:49] | The sheriff, the rangers, everybody else are gonna be locking this site down… | 州长 护林员 大家都会把这里封锁起来的… |
[28:52] | until they figure out where that kid came from. | 直到弄清那孩子是从哪里来的为止 |
[28:55] | Hey, you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[28:56] | Don’t change the subject, Gavin. | 别转移话题 盖文 |
[29:12] | Every time I try and take some initiative you shut me down. | 每次我试图做点什么的时候你就会打击我 |
[29:17] | If we hadn’t been cutting out here… | 如果我们没到这里来伐木… |
[29:19] | we never would’ve found that kid in the first place. | 就根本发现不了这个孩子 |
[29:21] | We’re doing good work here, Jack. | 我们做得很好 杰克 |
[29:23] | And we need a big score to help us compete. | 我们得拼伐木量才能赢 |
[29:24] | What about a few years from now… | 那几年之后呢… |
[29:25] | when we have nothing left to cut down because you keep jumping the gun? | 到时候因为你心急弄得没树可砍了怎么办? |
[29:29] | – Where are you going? – Where do you think? | – 你要去哪? – 你觉得呢? |
[29:32] | You’re not the only family I gotta worry about. | 需要我操心的可不止你一个 |
[29:38] | Let me know how Pete’s doing, will ya? | 通知我彼得的情况 好吗? |
[29:49] | What’s wrong, Gavin? Jack giving you a hard time? | 怎么了 盖文? 杰克又给你脸色看了? |
[29:52] | Oh, you know Jack. | 你知道杰克的 |
[29:54] | He’s just sore because his girlfriend’s stepping on his toes. | 他不开心是因为他的女朋友甩了他 |
[29:57] | Redheads, man. | 红发妹子就是难搞 |
[30:02] | – Look out! – Look out! | – 小心! – 小心! |
[30:14] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[30:21] | Let’s go hunting. | 我们去打猎吧 |
[30:28] | Pete. | 彼得 |
[30:33] | Time to wake up, Pete. | 该起床了 彼得 |
[30:38] | Momma? | 妈妈? |
[30:52] | Elliot? | 艾略特? |
[31:23] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
[31:24] | Pretty well, all things considered. | 目前看来非常好 |
[31:27] | No signs of malnourishment or serious exposure. | 没发现营养不良或者严重感染 |
[31:30] | He might have a bump to the head, but… | 他可能撞到了头 但是… |
[31:31] | – Lucky kid. – Super lucky. | – 幸运的孩子 – 非常幸运 |
[31:34] | How’d he get out there? | 他是怎么跑到那去的? |
[31:35] | My guess, he was on a picnic or a camping trip. | 我猜他可能是在野餐或者露营的时候 |
[31:38] | He wandered off from his family, | 和家里人走散 |
[31:39] | got himself lost. | 就迷路了 |
[31:40] | Sure, but when? | 没错 但那是什么时候? |
[31:42] | It looks like he’s been out there | 看起来他已经在森林里 |
[31:44] | for who knows how long. | 待了很长时间 |
[31:47] | And he had this. | 而且他拿着这个 |
[31:48] | You sure that’s yours? | 你确定那是你的? |
[31:52] | Pretty sure. | 非常肯定 |
[31:54] | Here we are. All fixed up. | 好了 她的伤口包好了 |
[31:55] | Hey, there. How you feeling? | 嘿 过来 你觉得怎么样? |
[31:58] | It was just a scrape. Where’s Pete? | 只是擦伤 彼得在哪? |
[32:02] | I’m gonna take Natalie home, | 我要带娜塔莉回家 |
[32:04] | then head back out to the forest. | 然后回森林那边 |
[32:06] | Maybe there’s something out there… | 也许能找到些东西… |
[32:09] | some clue, or something. | 一些线索什么的 |
[32:12] | Could you call me when he wakes up? | 等他醒了 你能打电话给我吗? |
[32:14] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:15] | When he wakes up, | 等他醒了 |
[32:16] | I think it would be best to take things slowly. | 我觉得最好慢慢来 |
[32:19] | One step at a time. Let him know he’s safe. | 每次一小步 让他觉得自己是安全的 |
[32:22] | We don’t know what he’s been through. | 我们不知道他经历了什么 |
[32:24] | We put in a call in to Social Services. | 我们给社工打了电话 |
[32:26] | They’ll know exactly how to handle this. | 他们肯定知道怎么处理这样的问题 |
[32:29] | For the time being, he’ll be just fine right here. | 目前来说 他待在这里就好 |
[32:32] | Um… | 嗯… |
[32:33] | Actually, he’s gone. | 实际上 他走了 |
[32:36] | – Who’s gone, sweetheart? – Pete. | – 谁走了 亲爱的? – 彼得 |
[32:46] | Elliot! | 艾略特! |
[32:55] | # Nobody knows how to say goodbye # | # 没人知道如何告别 # |
[33:02] | # It seems so easy till you try # | # 做的时候才知不易 # |
[33:07] | # Then the moments # | # 时光 # |
[33:09] | Whoa… | 哇哦… |
[33:10] | # Pass you by # | # 在你身边流逝 # |
[33:13] | # Nobody knows how to say goodbye # | # 没人知道如何告别 # |
[33:15] | Oh… | 哦… |
[33:20] | Oh! | 哦! |
[33:22] | – Oh, my goodness! – Macy, stop! | – 天啊! – 梅西 别叫下! |
[33:26] | Don’t you bark at our dog! | 别冲我们的狗喊! |
[33:32] | Oh! | 哦! |
[33:33] | # Through the darkness To the dawn # | # 从黑夜到黎明 # |
[33:41] | Kid, stop! | 孩子 停下! |
[33:42] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等! |
[33:44] | Damn it! Stop right there. | 该死! 你站那儿别跑 |
[33:47] | I’ve got him. He’s on the corner of Main and… | 我找到他了 他在主街和… |
[33:51] | He was on the corner of… | 他在… |
[33:53] | I’ve lost him. | 他不见了 |
[34:01] | Hey, look. | 嘿 快看 |
[34:23] | # Love is deep # | # 爱很深沉 # |
[34:27] | # This road is long # | # 路还很长 # |
[34:30] | # It moves my feet to carry on # | # 我的脚步永不停歇 # |
[34:35] | # Beats my heart When you are gone # | # 心随你的离去跳动 # |
[34:41] | # Love is deep This road is long # | # 爱很深沉 路还很长 # |
[34:45] | Hey, sit down! | 嘿 坐下! |
[34:53] | Awesome! | 太酷了! |
[34:54] | # Nobody knows how the story ends # | # 故事结局无人知晓 # |
[35:01] | # Nobody knows how the story ends # | # 故事结局无人知晓 # |
[35:03] | Pete! | 彼得! |
[35:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:09] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[35:10] | I promise. All right? | 我保证 好吗? |
[35:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 别闹 |
[35:17] | Hold on. Hold on. | 冷静 冷静 |
[35:18] | It’s okay. Hold on. Hold on. | 没事了 冷静 冷静 |
[35:20] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[35:59] | Hey, guys! Come check this out. | 各位! 过来看看这个 |
[36:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:13] | Fresh. | 新鲜的 |
[36:15] | Not even a day old. | 不超过一天 |
[36:17] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[36:19] | A bear? | 是熊吗? |
[36:22] | You ever seen a bear that big? | 你见过这么大的熊吗? |
[36:24] | Thought I did once. | 我觉得我见过一次 |
[36:26] | Turns out it was just Bobby’s sister. | 结果发现那是鲍比的姐姐 |
[36:50] | All right, let’s catch me some rabbits. | 好了 我们抓点兔子吧 |
[37:00] | I’ll bring him home tonight. | 今晚我把他带回家吧 |
[37:01] | Okay, thank you so much, Sheriff. | 好的 太感谢你了 警长 |
[37:03] | – You take care of yourself. – Thank you. | – 你照顾好自己 – 谢谢 |
[37:05] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:07] | Remember, any problems… I’m the guy. | 记得 如果有什么问题… 我会帮你 |
[37:09] | Will do. | 好的 |
[37:17] | Hey, Pete. | 嘿 彼得 |
[37:19] | Don’t worry, you don’t have to go back to the hospital. | 别担心 你不需要回医院 |
[37:23] | We’re going to my house. | 我们回我的家 |
[37:30] | Plenty of sunshine through today, with seasonal… | 今天主要是晴天 伴有季节性… |
[37:37] | # I used to think I was some kind of gypsy boy # | # 我曾以为自己喜欢流浪 # |
[37:45] | # Before I let you take me home # | # 知道你带我回家 # |
[37:52] | # Now so long, Marianne # | # 过了这么久 玛丽安 # |
[37:56] | # It’s time that we began # | # 我们是时候开始 # |
[37:59] | # To laugh and cry and cry # | # 一起哭一起笑 # |
[38:05] | # And laugh about it all again # | # 一次又一次 # |
[38:13] | Okay. Here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[38:21] | Need a little help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[38:24] | – Pete, no! Wait! – Wait! | – 彼得 不! 等等! – 等等! |
[38:26] | Wait! Wait, wait. | 等等! 等等 |
[38:30] | You are fast. | 你跑得太快了 |
[38:33] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[38:35] | What’s wrong, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[38:37] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[38:38] | Let’s go inside. Let’s go get something to eat. | 我们进屋去吧 弄点东西吃 |
[38:42] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[38:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:46] | Where is your home? Can you tell me? | 你的家在哪里? 你能告诉我吗? |
[38:55] | How about this? | 这样怎么样? |
[38:57] | If you come inside with me now, | 如果你现在跟我进来 |
[38:59] | then tomorrow… | 那么明天… |
[39:02] | I’ll take you back out to the woods | 我带你回那片森林 |
[39:03] | and you can show me exactly where you live. | 你就可以带我去你住的地方了 |
[39:07] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎么样? |
[39:09] | You know, when I was a little girl… | 要知道 当我还是个小女孩的时候… |
[39:14] | I wanted to live in the forest more than anything. | 我特别特别想住在森林里 |
[39:18] | I loved being out there. | 我很喜欢待在那 |
[39:20] | It was so fun with the squirrels | 跟松鼠 小鸟 |
[39:22] | and the birds and the trees. | 和树木在一起有太多的乐趣 |
[39:26] | So, when I grew up… | 所以 当我长大之后… |
[39:28] | I made it my job to protect the woods | 我选择了保护森林和里面的所有东西 |
[39:31] | and everything in them. | 作为我的工作 |
[39:34] | Which I suppose includes you. | 我希望我也能保护你 |
[39:41] | And Elliot? | 还有艾略特? |
[39:43] | Who’s Elliot? | 艾略特是谁? |
[39:46] | Grace? | 格蕾丝? |
[39:56] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[39:57] | It’s just until we found out where he belongs. | 让他待到我们弄清他家在哪儿就好 |
[40:01] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[40:02] | Maybe being around someone his own age will help him open up. | 也许跟和他年龄一样的人在一起能让他变得开朗 |
[40:06] | Maybe he’ll tell us where he came from. | 也许他会告诉我们他从哪里来 |
[40:08] | You don’t touch it. You eat it. | 不是给你戳的 是吃的 |
[40:11] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[40:13] | I gotta admit… | 我得承认… |
[40:15] | living out in the woods, doing things his own way… | 住在森林里 用他自己的方式做事… |
[40:19] | sounds like a boy after your own heart. | 听起来像一个合你心意的孩子 |
[40:29] | I think we’re lost. | 我觉得我们迷路了 |
[40:31] | Ah, Gavin knows what he’s doing. | 盖文知道自己在干什么 |
[40:34] | You said that three miles ago. | 三英里前你也这么说 |
[40:36] | The river’s up around that bend. | 小溪在那个转弯前面 |
[40:39] | We can just follow that, and we’ll be back where we started. | 我们可以沿着它走 就能回到我们来的地方 |
[40:41] | The river’s back that way. | 河在那边 |
[40:43] | We’ve been going in circles. | 我们在转圈子 |
[40:48] | I’ve never been out this far before. | 我以前从来没在林子里走过这么远 |
[41:19] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗? |
[41:24] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:26] | What on Earth? | 怎么可能? |
[41:29] | You’ve got to see this. | 你得来看看这个 |
[41:45] | You think that kid did all this? | 你觉得这是个孩子搭出来的? |
[41:47] | What would a kid be doing this far out? | 那孩子干嘛要在森林里搭这些? |
[41:50] | Hey, guys! Look at this. | 各位! 看看这个 |
[41:56] | Run! | 快跑! |
[42:05] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[42:06] | Come on! Faster! Run! | 过来! 快点! 快跑! |
[42:14] | Wait for me! | 等等我! |
[42:18] | Come on. Get up, get up! | 过来 上来 上来! |
[42:20] | Start the truck! | 发动卡车! |
[42:22] | Where’s Gavin? | 盖文在哪? |
[42:24] | Come on, man! | 快点 伙计! |
[42:27] | Wait! | 等等! |
[42:30] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走! |
[42:32] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[42:35] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[42:40] | Drive, man! Go! | 开车 伙计! 快点! |
[43:32] | Gavin, come on! | 盖文 快上来! |
[43:42] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[43:43] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[43:47] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗? |
[43:48] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗? |
[43:49] | – It was a monster! – No, man, that was a demon. | – 那是只怪物! – 不 伙计 那是只魔鬼 |
[43:51] | It was a monster demon. | 那是个魔鬼中的怪物 |
[43:52] | It was a dragon! | 那是条龙! |
[44:03] | You put the needle on, and… | 放上这根针 然后… |
[44:14] | # Yes, it’s a good day # | # 今天恰是时机 # |
[44:18] | # For singing this song # | # 来唱这首歌 # |
[44:20] | # And it’s a good day # | # 今天恰是时机 # |
[44:22] | Let it play. | 让它放 |
[44:23] | # For moving along # | # 我要继续前行 # |
[44:24] | # Yes it’s a good day How could anything go wrong? # | # 今天如此美好 怎会不顺心呢 # |
[44:27] | That’s me, and that’s my dad. | 这是我 这是我爸 |
[44:30] | That’s his brother. | 这个是他的弟弟 |
[44:32] | There’s Grace. That’s my family. | 这是格蕾丝 这就是我的家人啦 |
[44:35] | Family. | 家人 |
[44:38] | That’s what we are. | 正是如此 |
[44:41] | # Everything to gain and nothing to lose # | # 万事皆可得 无事惹烦忧 # |
[44:43] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[44:45] | # A good day from morning till night # | # 从早到晚都完美的一天 # |
[44:47] | Put your head here, scooch down… | 把你的头放在这里 慢慢蹲下去… |
[44:51] | and now you’re five years old. | 这就是你五岁的身高 |
[44:55] | # You know you got to get going If you’re gonna make a showin’ # | # 心有所向 步履不停 # |
[44:59] | Now you’re six, and now you’re seven, | 现在你六岁了 七岁 |
[45:00] | now you’re eight, now you’re nine… | 八岁 九岁… |
[45:02] | and now you’re 10. | 你十岁了 |
[45:08] | # And it’s a good day for curing your ills # | # 今日如此美好 伤痛去无踪 # |
[45:11] | # So take a deep breath and throw away the pills # | # 深吸一口气 药片全丢掉 # |
[45:15] | # ‘Cause it’s a good day from morning till night # | # 因为这是从早到晚都完美的一天 # |
[45:22] | I was out here, at the Eastern Pad. | 我当时在那里 在东岸 |
[45:25] | That’s the last time I remember having my compass. | 是我最后一次看到指南针的地方 |
[45:28] | – But that’s… – Fifty miles east. | – 但那里… – 距离我们发现他的地方 |
[45:30] | From where we found him. | 足足有50英里 |
[45:34] | # Good morning sun Good morning sun # | # 早上好太阳 早上好太阳 # |
[45:38] | # Rise and shine today # | # 今晨升起 如此照耀 # |
[45:41] | # You know you got to get going If you’re gonna make a showin’ # | # 心有所向 步履不停 # |
[45:46] | # And you got the right of way # | # 你的确选对了方向 # |
[45:51] | I haven’t read that book in forever. | 我很久没看到那本书了 |
[45:53] | Someone gave it to me when I was learning how to read. | 我学认字的时候别人送给我的 |
[45:58] | It’s okay, buddy. | 不要怕 |
[46:00] | It’s just a phone. | 只是电话而已 |
[46:01] | # It’s a good day from morning till night # | # 从早到晚都美好的一天 # |
[46:05] | # It’s a good day from morning till night # | # 从早到晚都美好的一天 # |
[46:09] | # Good day from morning till night # | # 从早到晚都美好的一天 # |
[46:15] | Is this Elliot, Pete? | 彼得 这就是艾略特吗? |
[46:20] | Is Elliot a person? | 艾略特是一个人吗? |
[46:24] | No. | 不是 |
[46:26] | Well, what is he, then? | 那他是什么? |
[46:27] | Grace, it’s the Sheriff. He wants to talk to you. | 格蕾丝 是警长打来的 他找你 |
[46:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[46:36] | Hey, Grace. How’s our mystery boy? | 嗨 格蕾丝 我们神秘的小男孩怎么样了? |
[46:38] | Still a mystery. | 依旧是个秘密 |
[46:40] | Any news? | 有新消息吗? |
[46:43] | Well, Pat went digging through our missing persons files. | 帕特查了失踪人口档案 |
[46:47] | He had to go pretty far back… | 他找到了很久很久之前的记录… |
[46:50] | but it’s not good news. | 然而并不是好消息 |
[46:54] | Poor Pete. | 可怜的彼得 |
[46:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:57] | I just got off the phone with Social Services. | 我刚刚和社会福利部门通完电话 |
[46:59] | They’re gonna take custody of him tomorrow morning. | 他们明天一早就会来接管他 |
[47:02] | Pete… | 彼得… |
[47:03] | Is Elliot your imaginary friend? | 艾略特是你想象的朋友吗? |
[47:06] | What’s imaginary? | 什么是想象的? |
[47:09] | It’s where you make someone up in your head… | 就是你在脑子中编造的东西… |
[47:11] | so that you have someone to talk to. | 这样你就有人聊天了 |
[47:14] | It keeps you from being lonely. | 他会让你不孤单 |
[47:18] | Are they funny? | 那他们有趣吗? |
[47:20] | Sure. | 是的 |
[47:23] | Do they fly? | 他们会飞吗? |
[47:25] | I guess they can do whatever you want them to. | 只要你想 他们什么都会 |
[47:27] | That’s what makes them imaginary. | 这就是想象的朋友 |
[47:31] | Are you my imaginary friend, too? | 那你也是我想象的朋友吗? |
[47:35] | I’m real. | 我是真实的 |
[47:39] | So is Elliot. | 那艾略特也是 |
[47:47] | Good job, buddy. | 干得漂亮 小伙子 |
[47:58] | Mommy, there’s a monster outside. | 妈妈 外面有个怪物 |
[48:00] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[48:26] | I need to get back to him. | 我要回到他身边 |
[48:28] | He gets scared when I’m gone. | 当我不在的时候他会害怕 |
[48:31] | He looks like a dragon. | 他看起来像一条龙 |
[48:34] | What’s a dragon? | 龙是什么? |
[48:36] | That’s a dragon. | 这就是龙 |
[48:38] | Like the song. | 就像歌里唱的那样 |
[48:39] | What song? | 什么歌? |
[48:40] | There’s a song that my dad used to sing. | 我爸爸过去常常唱的一首歌 |
[48:43] | It’s about dragons and where they live. | 关于龙和他们住的地方 |
[48:48] | # Go North, Go North With wings on your feet # | # 快去吧 快乘着你足下的翅膀飞向北方 # |
[48:52] | # Go North with the wind Where the three rivers meet # | # 乘着三川汇合之处的风儿飞向北方 # |
[48:56] | # Now plant yourself down side the tallest tree # | # 坐在最高的树下 # |
[49:00] | # Measure the stars shining one two and three # | # 看着星星闪啊闪 # |
[49:04] | # Look all around you a nd see # | # 四下张望 你会看到 # |
[49:08] | # Deep in the forest there dragons will be # | # 神龙便在那 丛林深处 # |
[49:11] | # Deep in the forest there dragons will be # | # 神龙便在那 丛林深处 # |
[49:16] | What’s North? | 北是什么? |
[49:18] | It’s a direction. | 是一个方向 |
[49:19] | How do you get there? | 怎么去那里? |
[49:21] | You could look at a map. | 你可以按着地图走 |
[49:23] | Or you could follow the North Star. | 或者跟着北极星 |
[49:24] | If you follow it as far as you possibly can… | 如果你用尽全力跟着它走… |
[49:27] | you get to the mountains. | 你就会到达山谷 |
[49:29] | And that’s where you’d find them. | 在那里就能找到他们 |
[49:30] | The dragons, I mean. | 我指的是龙 |
[49:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[49:36] | I haven’t heard that song in forever. | 我好久没听过这首歌了 |
[49:39] | Natalie, do you think | 娜塔莉 我能不能 |
[49:41] | I could talk to Pete alone for a moment? | 和彼得单独聊聊天? |
[49:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:47] | See you in a minute, Pete. | 一会见 彼得 |
[49:55] | Hey, come here. | 嗨 过来 |
[50:03] | You found this for me, didn’t you? | 你是为我找到它的 是吗? |
[50:09] | Where the trees ran away. | 在树木消失的那个地方 |
[50:14] | My dad gave this to me on my 10th birthday… | 我爸爸在我10岁生日的时候把它给了我… |
[50:18] | so that if I ever got lost, | 如果我迷路了 |
[50:20] | I’d know how to find my way back home. | 我就会知道如何找到回家的路 |
[50:24] | Pete, honey… | 彼得亲爱的… |
[50:26] | do you remember how you got to the woods? | 你还记得你为什么会在森林里吗? |
[50:32] | It was a long time ago, wasn’t it? | 是很久之前的事情了 对吗? |
[50:37] | We were on an adventure. | 我们出去探险 |
[50:46] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[50:47] | I lost my mom when I was not much older than you. | 在我比你大一点点的时候我失去了我的妈妈 |
[50:54] | I know how hard it can be. | 我知道你有多难过 |
[50:57] | But I want you to know, you are not alone. | 但是我想让你知道 你不是一个人 |
[51:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:04] | You do? | 你知道? |
[51:06] | I have Elliot. | 我还有艾略特 |
[51:10] | Can you tell me more about Elliot? | 你能跟我讲讲艾略特吗? |
[51:12] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[51:25] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[51:30] | This is Elliot? | 这是艾略特吗? |
[51:33] | He must be a very special friend. | 他一定是个很特别的朋友 |
[51:36] | He doesn’t like most people. But I think he’d like you. | 大部分人他都不喜欢 但我想他会喜欢你 |
[51:43] | He would? | 是吗? |
[51:47] | You’ll see. Tomorrow. | 明天你就知道了 |
[51:51] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[51:53] | When I go home. | 当我回家的时候 |
[51:55] | You’re coming with me, right? | 你会和我一起去 对吗? |
[51:58] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[52:02] | You’re very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[52:05] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[52:07] | You might be the bravest boy I’ve ever met. | 你是我遇到过最勇敢的男孩 |
[53:15] | – Gavin? – Jack. | – 盖文 – 杰克 |
[53:17] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[53:18] | You remember those stories that Meacham used to tell us? | 你还记得米查姆过去给我们讲的故事吗? |
[53:22] | About dragons? | 关于龙的? |
[53:24] | He wasn’t making them up. | 他不是胡编乱造 |
[53:26] | We tracked it, and there was a treehouse. | 我们跟踪着它 找到一个树屋 |
[53:28] | I tried to shoot it, but it just ripped the gun right out of my hands… | 我打算开枪 但是它轻而易举地把我的枪夺走了… |
[53:31] | and bent it like it was nothing. | 而且不费吹灰之力就把它掰弯了 |
[53:33] | Gavin, I can’t just head out to the woods in the middle of the night… | 盖文 我不能因为你以为自己看到了一条龙 |
[53:35] | because you think you saw a dragon. | 就在半夜出发去森林 |
[53:36] | Think I saw? Jack, I know what I saw. | 自以为看见了? 杰克 我知道我看见了什么 |
[53:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[53:42] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[53:43] | I’ll tell you what we’ll do. | 我来告诉你我们要做什么 |
[53:45] | We’ll call the forestry, we tell them what you saw, | 我们可以给林业部门打电话 告诉他们你看见了什么 |
[53:47] | and then they can go and deal with it. | 他们就会来处理了 |
[53:48] | Fine. I get the picture. | 好的 我明白了 |
[53:52] | I thought I could count on family. | 我本以为我可以指望我的家人 |
[53:55] | Gavin. | 盖文 |
[53:56] | Don’t worry. See you in the morning. | 别担心 明早见 |
[54:43] | “Elliot Gets Lost.” | “艾略特迷路了” |
[54:49] | “This is the story of a little puppy. | “这是个关于一条小狗的故事 |
[54:51] | His name is… | 小狗的名字叫… |
[54:52] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[54:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:55] | “He is going on an adventure with his family. | “小狗要和家人一起去冒险 |
[55:00] | They are going camping in the forest. | 它们打算在森林里露营 |
[55:03] | Elliot has…” | 艾略特有…” |
[55:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[55:07] | This isn’t how I tell it. | 我不是这么讲故事的 |
[55:15] | Would you like me to stop? | 你想让我停下来吗? |
[55:17] | No. | 不要 |
[55:19] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个故事 |
[55:29] | “Elliot has never been so excited. | “艾略特从来没有这么兴奋过 |
[55:33] | Elliot and his boy play, | 艾略特和小男孩 |
[55:35] | while Mom and Dad set up the tent. | 在爸爸妈妈搭帐篷的时候开心地玩耍 |
[55:37] | He is right where he belongs.” | 它找到了心之所向” |
[57:11] | You looking for something? | 你在找什么吗? |
[57:14] | Oh. You scared me. | 噢 你吓到我了 |
[57:16] | Why aren’t you asleep? | 你为什么还不睡觉? |
[57:18] | The same reason you’re not, I suppose. | 我猜和你不睡的原因一样吧 |
[57:20] | I guess you heard about the boy. | 你听说了那个男孩吧 |
[57:22] | I did. | 是的 |
[57:24] | You know, word travels fast in this town. | 这个小镇没什么秘密可言 |
[57:26] | How long has he been out there? | 他在森林里待了多久了? |
[57:28] | Six years. | 6年 |
[57:30] | Six years? | 6年? |
[57:31] | Nobody can survive in that forest for six years. | 没人能在那个森林里面待六年 |
[57:35] | At least not alone. | 一个人肯定不行 |
[57:36] | Well… he says… | 他说… |
[57:41] | He says he wasn’t alone. | 他说他不是一个人 |
[57:46] | He drew this? | 他画的? |
[57:49] | He says it’s his friend from the forest. | 他说这是他在森林里面的朋友 |
[57:52] | And it reminded me of… | 它让我想起了… |
[57:54] | I know what it reminded you of. | 我知道让你想起了什么 |
[57:57] | That one? | 那个? |
[57:58] | Oh. | 噢 |
[58:00] | How old was I when you drew this for me? | 我多大的时候你给我画的这个? |
[58:02] | Uh, maybe five or six. | 嗯 大概五六岁的时候 |
[58:04] | Just before your mother passed away. | 在你妈妈去世之前 |
[58:06] | I remember then, you hung on every word I ever said. | 我记得当时你为我说的每句话着迷 |
[58:11] | You were so full of questions. | 你当时会问各种各样的问题 |
[58:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[58:14] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[58:17] | What did you really see out there? | 你当时到底看到了什么? |
[58:19] | Please, don’t tell me another story. | 请你告诉我真实的情况 |
[58:22] | Just tell me what you remember. | 告诉我你记得的就好 |
[58:28] | What I remember? | 我记得的? |
[58:31] | What I remember is, I was out hunting… | 我记得 我当时是外出打猎… |
[58:36] | and the sun was shining down and wind was blowing through the trees. | 阳光洒在地上 风从树林间穿过 |
[58:39] | And I remember thinking, “Boy, this is exactly where I belong.” | 我记得当时我想 “这里正是我的心之所向” |
[58:43] | I stopped by a creek to get a drink. | 我停下来 到溪流边喝点水 |
[58:45] | Suddenly I realize I wasn’t in the sun anymore… | 突然间我发现阳光消失了… |
[58:47] | and I looked up to see what was blocking the sky. | 我抬头看了看是什么挡住了天空 |
[58:50] | And what did I see but a dragon? | 我只看到了一只龙 |
[58:54] | I see a dragon. | 我看到了一只龙 |
[58:58] | I’ve never been so scared in my life. | 我从未如此害怕 |
[59:01] | But when I raised my gun to shoot… | 但是当我举起枪想要射击时… |
[59:04] | suddenly there was this feeling, this… | 突然间我有了种感觉 某种… |
[59:09] | It was like magic. | 就像是魔法 |
[59:11] | There’s no other word to express it. It was magic. | 没法用语言表达 就是种魔法 |
[59:15] | So, I put my gun down and just sat there… | 我放下枪坐在那… |
[59:18] | and we sat there across the creek from each other just looking. | 我们就坐在小溪的两边注视着彼此 |
[59:24] | I just sat there looking. | 我就只是坐在那儿看 |
[59:26] | And then the dragon turned and disappeared into the woods. | 然后那只龙转身消失在树林里 |
[59:29] | And I remember thinking, “I am one lucky guy.” | 我当时就想 “我真是个幸运的家伙” |
[59:35] | Of course, nobody believed me. | 当然 没人相信我 |
[59:37] | I knew what people were saying about me. | 我知道人们是怎么说我的 |
[59:39] | I must admit, there were times when I thought, “Maybe they’re right.” | 我承认 有段时间我确实想过 也许他们是对的 |
[59:42] | But then I thought about the magic. | 但之后我一想到那种魔法 |
[59:45] | It changed the way I see the world… | 它改变了我对这个世界的看法… |
[59:47] | the way I see trees, the way I see sunshine… | 对树的看法 对阳光的看法… |
[59:50] | the way, even, I see you. | 甚至是对你的看法 |
[59:54] | I wouldn’t trade that for anything. | 我没法用任何东西交换 |
[59:59] | So, I’m not gonna try to convince you. I quit that. | 我并不是想说服你 我已经放弃了 |
[1:00:02] | But maybe if you could just be open to looking. | 但也许你可以打开视野 |
[1:00:11] | I know those woods. | 我了解那片森林 |
[1:00:15] | I know those woods like the back of my hand. | 我对那片森林了如指掌 |
[1:00:20] | I couldn’t have missed a dragon. | 我不可能错过那只龙 |
[1:00:24] | Well, you missed Pete. | 可你错过了彼得 |
[1:00:44] | Pete. | 彼得 |
[1:00:46] | Wake up, honey. | 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[1:00:51] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:00:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:00:58] | Oh. | 喔 |
[1:01:01] | – You heading out already? – Yup. | – 这么早就出发了吗? – 嗯 |
[1:01:03] | Bright and early. | 趁着一大早 |
[1:01:07] | I’m gonna head over to the mill. | 我得去工厂一趟 |
[1:01:09] | Talk to Gavin about something. | 和盖文聊聊 |
[1:01:10] | Call me if you need anything. | 有什么需要打给我 |
[1:01:12] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[1:01:14] | You sure? | 你确定嘛? |
[1:01:15] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:01:19] | # Yesterday any way you made it was just fine # | # 你让昨天如此美好 # |
[1:01:26] | # So you’d turn your days into nighttime # | # 你把白天变成黑夜 # |
[1:01:31] | # Didn’t you know # | # 你不知道 # |
[1:01:35] | # You can make it without ever even trying # | # 你不费力就能成功 # |
[1:01:43] | # And something’s on your mind # | # 有个声音在你脑海中回响 # |
[1:01:47] | # Isn’t it? # | # 对吗 # |
[1:01:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:54] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:01:56] | Nothing, I just got turned around. | 没事 我就是有点分心了 |
[1:02:03] | Hey, Pete… | 嘿 彼得… |
[1:02:04] | I was thinking maybe we could bring someone with us. | 我在想也许我们可以再带一个人 |
[1:02:08] | Someone who might know Elliot, too. | 他可能也认识艾略特 |
[1:02:10] | Is that okay? | 可以吗? |
[1:02:17] | # And something’s on your mind # | # 有个声音在你脑海中回响 # |
[1:02:21] | # Isn’t it? # | # 对吗? # |
[1:02:24] | # Maybe another day you wanna feel another way # | # 也许某天你会有不同的感觉 # |
[1:02:30] | # You can’t stop crying # | # 你情不自禁哭喊 # |
[1:02:37] | – Hey, Jack. – Morning. | – 嘿 杰克 – 早上好 |
[1:02:40] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 杰克 |
[1:02:41] | Hey, Calvin. You seen Gavin? | 嘿 卡尔文 你看到盖文了吗? |
[1:02:44] | Uh, he and Woodrow took a truck out to the new cut down… | 他和伍德罗开了辆卡车去新的伐木场了… |
[1:02:46] | with some of the other boys. | 还带了一些人 |
[1:02:47] | What for? | 去干嘛? |
[1:02:48] | Something about going hunting. | 要猎杀什么东西 |
[1:02:50] | – Hunting? – I don’t know. | – 打猎? – 我也不知道 |
[1:02:53] | Hunting? | 打猎? |
[1:02:59] | – Jack Magary. – Hey, Jack. | – 我是杰克·马格瑞 – 嘿 杰克 |
[1:03:01] | Didn’t you say Grace was planning on bringing Pete by? | 你不是说格蕾丝打算带彼得过来吗? |
[1:03:03] | Yeah, she left an hour ago. | 是的 她一小时前就出发了 |
[1:03:04] | She hasn’t shown up yet. | 她现在还没来 |
[1:03:05] | 杰克 我们去抓龙了 盖文 | |
[1:03:06] | We’ve got these people standing here. | 福利部门的人都在这等着呢 |
[1:03:08] | Uh, don’t quite know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[1:03:10] | Uh, okay, thank you, Sheriff. I gotta go. | 好的 谢谢 警长 我得挂了 |
[1:03:14] | # Something’s on your mind # | # 有个声音在你脑海中回响 # |
[1:03:16] | # Isn’t it? # | # 对吗? # |
[1:03:19] | # Something’s on your mind # | # 有个声音在你脑海中回响 # |
[1:03:23] | This way! | 这边! |
[1:03:24] | # Oh, tell the truth now something’s on your mind # | # 承认吧 有个声音在你脑海中回响 # |
[1:03:27] | Kids, hold on a second. | 孩子们 等一下 |
[1:03:31] | # Something’s on your mind # | # 有个声音在你脑海中回响 # |
[1:03:37] | Elliot! | 艾略特! |
[1:03:46] | I’ve never seen this part of the forest before. | 我从没来过这部分的森林 |
[1:03:59] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:04:23] | Cool. | 好棒 |
[1:04:30] | How did you do this by yourself? | 你自己是怎么做到的? |
[1:04:33] | Elliot helped. I think he’s hiding. | 艾略特帮我的 他肯定躲起来了 |
[1:04:50] | Elliot? | 艾略特? |
[1:05:09] | Oh, no, Pete, wait… | 不 彼得 等等… |
[1:05:11] | – I’m going in after him. – Grace, wait. | – 我得跟着他 – 格蕾丝 等等 |
[1:05:14] | Give it a minute. | 给它点时间 |
[1:05:25] | Grace? | 格蕾丝? |
[1:05:47] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:05:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:05:54] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:06:16] | What did I tell you? Magic. | 我怎么说的来着? 这是魔法 |
[1:06:38] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[1:06:58] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你怎么说的来着? |
[1:07:10] | I got him! | 我打中它了! |
[1:07:14] | – Gavin? – Grace? | – 盖文? – 格蕾丝? |
[1:07:21] | – No! No, wait! – Stop! | – 不! 不 等等! – 住手! |
[1:07:22] | Get those kids outta here! | 快把那些孩子带走! |
[1:07:28] | Don’t kill him! Tranqs only! | 别杀了他! 用麻醉枪! |
[1:07:31] | Gavin, what are you doing? | 盖文 你这是干嘛? |
[1:07:32] | He’s not dangerous! | 他并不危险! |
[1:07:33] | He’s not gonna hurt… Stop! | 他不会伤害人… 快住手! |
[1:07:35] | – I got him! – No! | – 我打中了! – 不! |
[1:07:39] | – No! – Stop! | – 不! – 住手! |
[1:07:44] | Elliot! | 艾略特! |
[1:07:54] | Here we go! Come on, get up! | 快点! 快站起来! |
[1:07:55] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:03] | Bobby, take the shot! | 鲍比 快开枪! |
[1:08:11] | Stop! Elliot! | 停下! 艾略特! |
[1:08:14] | Fly! | 快飞! |
[1:08:21] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:08:28] | Come on! Go! Go! | 快! 快飞! 快飞! |
[1:08:31] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[1:08:44] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[1:09:42] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:44] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:09:47] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉? |
[1:09:50] | Gavin, what is this? | 盖文 这是什么? |
[1:09:53] | This is the Millhaven dragon. | 这是米尔黑文龙 |
[1:09:59] | And I just caught it. | 我刚刚抓住它 |
[1:10:59] | What’s the matter, boys? | 怎么了 小子们? |
[1:11:01] | Ain’t you ever seen a dragon before? | 你们之前没见过龙? |
[1:11:04] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:11:05] | Pull it into the warehouse. Into the warehouse. | 把它拉到仓库 拉到仓库 |
[1:11:15] | Check it out, boys. Check it out! | 小心点 伙计们 小心点! |
[1:11:23] | Pete, Grace didn’t mean for this to happen. | 彼得 格蕾丝也不想发生这种事的 |
[1:11:34] | She’s a beauty, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮 不是吗? |
[1:11:37] | Or he? It? Whatever it is. | 或者是他? 它? 无所谓 |
[1:11:41] | Just trust me. Get here as quick as you can. | 听我的 你们尽快过来 |
[1:11:46] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉… |
[1:11:48] | I need you to wait here with Pete for a minute, okay? | 你和彼得在这等一会 好吗? |
[1:11:51] | What’s going to happen to Elliot? | 艾略特会怎么样? |
[1:11:52] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[1:11:53] | but I’m going to go find out, okay? | 我现在要去看看 好吗? |
[1:11:55] | I just need you to stay here. | 你们只需要在这待着 |
[1:11:57] | Okay? Will you stay here for me? | 好吗? 你们会在这等我吗? |
[1:11:59] | – Okay. – Thank you, sweetie. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 宝贝 |
[1:12:07] | Pete, we’ll fix this. | 彼得 我们会处理好的 |
[1:12:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:12:19] | Okay, then. Now you’ve caught it. | 好吧 现在你抓到它了 |
[1:12:22] | What do you plan to do with it? | 你打算怎么处理? |
[1:12:23] | – What am I going to do with it? – Yeah. | – 你问我会怎么处理? – 对 |
[1:12:25] | I know exactly what I’m going to do with it. | 我很清楚我要怎么处理 |
[1:12:30] | You don’t have a clue, do you? | 恐怕你还没有什么想法 |
[1:12:31] | Okay, look. I haven’t got it totally figured out yet. | 好吧 我还没有完全想清楚 |
[1:12:33] | But I’ll tell you this much. | 我要很明确地告诉你 |
[1:12:35] | This thing is gonna put me on the map. | 这事会让我一举成名 |
[1:12:37] | Folks will come from miles to see this. | 人们会不远万里赶过来参观 |
[1:12:38] | – Gavin. – Jack can have the mill. | – 盖文 – 这破工厂就给杰克好了 |
[1:12:40] | The dragon is mine. | 这龙是我的 |
[1:12:44] | No, no, no! Stop. Stop. | 不 不 不! 住手 住手 |
[1:12:53] | What are they doing to him? | 他们在对他做什么? |
[1:12:55] | They’re trying to find out | 他们想要弄清楚 |
[1:12:57] | what he is and where he came from. | 他究竟是什么 来自哪里 |
[1:13:00] | And why they’ve never seen him before. | 以及为什么他们从未见过他 |
[1:13:03] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干嘛? |
[1:13:04] | Get those guns out of here. | 把那些枪拿走 |
[1:13:06] | He came from the woods, just like I did. | 他来自森林 和我一样 |
[1:13:08] | Are you serious? | 真的吗? |
[1:13:10] | Why can’t they just let us go? | 为什么他们就不能让我们走? |
[1:13:12] | We’ll go away. We’ll never see anybody again. | 我们会走 我们不会再见任何人 |
[1:13:16] | It’ll be just like it used to be. | 一切回归它本来的样子 |
[1:13:19] | But I don’t wanna never see you again. | 但是我不想再也见不到你 |
[1:13:24] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:13:26] | You have no idea what this thing is capable of. | 你根本不知道这东西有多大能力 |
[1:13:28] | – And you do? – Yeah. | – 那你知道? – 当然 |
[1:13:30] | If he wakes up, he could take out the whole town and everyone in it. | 要是它醒了 它可以毁掉整个镇子和所有人 |
[1:13:33] | Jack, he’s a monster. | 杰克 他是个怪物 |
[1:13:34] | It’s not a monster. It’s an animal. | 它不是怪物 他是个动物 |
[1:13:38] | And it’s hurt and it’s scared. | 它受伤了 也受惊吓了 |
[1:13:39] | Grace, wait. | 格蕾丝 等等 |
[1:13:47] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[1:13:51] | You need Pete. | 你需要彼得 |
[1:14:02] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗? |
[1:14:04] | Did you just see that? | 你们刚刚看到了吗? |
[1:14:07] | I sure did. | 我当然看到了 |
[1:14:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:14:41] | Up there. | 到那上面去 |
[1:14:42] | Guys, move. Sheriff! | 诸位 让一下 警长! |
[1:14:45] | – Sheriff! Sheriff! – Jack. | – 警长! 警长! – 杰克 |
[1:14:47] | No, out of the way. Back off. Sheriff! | 不 让开 后退 警长! |
[1:14:50] | Out of the way! Sheriff! | 快让开! 警长! |
[1:14:52] | Thanks for coming. | 你可算来了 |
[1:14:54] | Jack, what’s so big I had to call out the cavalry? | 杰克 出什么大事了? 你竟然叫我带上装甲部队 |
[1:14:56] | You really have to come inside and see this. | 你真得进来看看 |
[1:14:58] | – Gavin. – Let me just say one thing first here. | – 盖文 – 让我在这首先申明一点 |
[1:15:00] | What my brother called you about… | 我哥哥跟你说的东西… |
[1:15:02] | belongs to me, okay? | 是属于我的 好吗? |
[1:15:03] | I caught it fair and square. | 是我光明正大地抓到的 |
[1:15:05] | So, if anyone tries to tell you any different, it’s mine. | 所以没人能够质疑这事 它是我的 |
[1:15:08] | It belongs to me. | 它属于我 |
[1:15:09] | I wanna see! | 我要看看! |
[1:15:11] | Why are we standing outside? | 我们为什么还站在外面? |
[1:15:12] | Can we go in and take a look at it? | 能让我们进去看看它吗? |
[1:15:33] | Elliot, are you okay? | 艾略特 你还好吗? |
[1:15:41] | What’s going on in there? | 那里面到底是怎么回事? |
[1:15:44] | Now, I gotta warn you. | 现在 我要警告你 |
[1:15:45] | This thing is dangerous. | 这东西很危险 |
[1:15:47] | Me and my crew are the only ones who know how to deal with it. | 只有我跟我的人知道怎么对付它 |
[1:15:49] | So, when you get in there, just stay calm. | 所以 你进去之后要保持镇定 |
[1:15:51] | Don’t startle it. | 不要惊动它 |
[1:15:52] | Don’t want anyone getting eaten on my watch. | 我可不想眼睁睁看你们被吃掉 |
[1:15:54] | Gavin, wait. | 盖文 等等 |
[1:15:55] | Listen, Grace, | 听着 格蕾丝 |
[1:15:56] | we’re not in the forest anymore, so what’s in there… | 我们不在森林里了 那里面的东西… |
[1:15:58] | You can sit out here… | 你俩可以在这里… |
[1:15:59] | and talk about “what’s in there” until you’re blue in the face. | 为”里面的某样东西”争个面红耳赤 |
[1:16:01] | I just want to see it. Now step aside. | 我只想进去看看 现在都让开 |
[1:16:08] | We’re waiting over here. Come on. | 我们都等着瞧呢 快点吧 |
[1:16:10] | Push it open. | 把门推开 |
[1:16:11] | What’s the deal here? | 这是搞什么? |
[1:16:14] | Excuse me, Sheriff. | 不好意思 警长 |
[1:16:17] | Seems to be stuck. | 应该是卡住了 |
[1:16:19] | Okay, come on. Who’s in there? | 拜托 谁在里面? |
[1:16:21] | Hey, open up. | 嘿 开门 |
[1:16:24] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[1:16:25] | Can you fly? | 你还能飞吗? |
[1:16:28] | Hit it harder! | 再用点力! |
[1:16:41] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[1:16:42] | – It was right here. – What was right here? | – 刚才就在这儿的 – 什么在这儿? |
[1:16:47] | It got out. | 它逃走了 |
[1:16:48] | Come on, we gotta find it! Make a hole! | 快走 我们得找到它! 让一下! |
[1:16:51] | What got out? | 什么东西逃走了? |
[1:16:52] | You gotta see for yourself. Come on. | 你一定要亲眼看一下 快走 |
[1:17:09] | Abner, check the yard. | 艾伯纳 检查下院子 |
[1:17:10] | Woodrow, take the south side. | 伍德罗 你去南边 |
[1:17:12] | Sheriff, can you get your men to spread out? | 警长 你能让你的人分头找吗? |
[1:17:14] | We need to call in a chopper, because this dragon can fly. | 我们需要叫架直升机过来 因为这条龙会飞 |
[1:17:17] | A dragon? | 龙? |
[1:17:19] | Jack, you dragged me all the way out here for a dragon? | 杰克 你把我折腾过来是因为一条龙? |
[1:17:21] | I don’t know how to explain it, but he’s telling the truth. | 我不知道该怎么解释 但他说的确实是真的 |
[1:17:23] | It was here. | 刚才就这儿 |
[1:17:29] | It’s still in there. | 它还在这里 |
[1:17:31] | – What? – The dragon. | – 什么? – 那条龙 |
[1:17:32] | The dragon is still in there. We have to help them. | 那条龙还在那里面 我们必须帮助他们 |
[1:17:37] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[1:17:41] | How do we get him out of here? | 我们怎么带它离开这里? |
[1:17:43] | Do you know how to drive? | 你会开车吗? |
[1:17:46] | Sort of, but my dad’s truck doesn’t have this many buttons. | 算是吧 但我老爸的卡车上没这么多按钮 |
[1:17:50] | Stop what you’re doing, young lady. | 别乱动了 女士 |
[1:17:51] | Your feet don’t even reach the pedals. Scoot over. | 你这脚都踩不到踏板 挪过去吧 |
[1:17:54] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:17:58] | I don’t want to hurt your friend, son. | 我无意伤害你的朋友 孩子 |
[1:18:00] | I just want to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[1:18:05] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[1:18:16] | Okay, let’s see here if this… | 好的 看看这个能不能… |
[1:18:26] | Hey, old buddy. | 嘿 老伙计 |
[1:18:30] | You better buckle up. | 你俩最好系上安全带 |
[1:18:34] | Hold on tight! | 坐稳啦! |
[1:18:47] | I thought I put it in reverse. | 我还以为切的是倒车档呢 |
[1:18:54] | Oh, my… | 天啊… |
[1:18:58] | That isn’t real, is it? | 那不是真的吧? |
[1:19:00] | Follow that dragon! | 跟上那条龙! |
[1:19:04] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:19:06] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉哈 |
[1:19:24] | Tell that dragon to hang on. We’ve got company. | 跟那条龙说抓牢 我们后面有追兵 |
[1:19:34] | Attention all units. | 各单位注意 |
[1:19:36] | We’re eastbound on Millhaven Road in pursuit of a… | 我们正在米尔黑文路向东追击… |
[1:19:39] | A dragon! It’s a dragon! | 追击一条龙! 是一条龙! |
[1:19:41] | You can’t say dragon over the radio. | 你不能在无线电上说那是龙 |
[1:20:10] | Elliot! | 艾略特! |
[1:20:13] | Fly! | 快飞! |
[1:20:25] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:20:33] | Faster! | 再快点! |
[1:20:45] | That’s Meacham! | 是米查姆! |
[1:20:46] | Pull over! | 快停车! |
[1:20:47] | Hey, pull over! | 嘿 停车! |
[1:20:48] | Not a chance! | 门都没有! |
[1:20:50] | That’s my dragon! | 那是我的龙! |
[1:21:01] | Whoa… | 喔… |
[1:21:09] | He’s not slowing down. | 他没有减速 |
[1:21:10] | He’s not stopping. | 他还不停车 |
[1:21:11] | He’ll stop. | 他会停下的 |
[1:21:12] | That fool’s out of his mind. | 这傻冒疯了吧 |
[1:21:19] | – Stop! – I’m trying. | – 刹车! – 我正刹着呢 |
[1:21:21] | He ain’t that crazy. | 他还不至于那么疯癫 |
[1:21:23] | Okay, hang on tight. | 好吧 抓紧了 |
[1:21:25] | We’re going to have to do this another way. | 我们要换个法子了 |
[1:22:11] | Elliot! No! | 艾略特! 不! |
[1:22:15] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:22:22] | Elliot! No! | 艾略特! 不要! |
[1:22:43] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:22:47] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:22:49] | You have to stop! | 快住手! |
[1:22:57] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:22:58] | They’re not gonna hurt us. Please! | 他们不会伤害我们的! 求你了! |
[1:23:01] | Stop! Elliot, stop! | 停手! 艾略特 快停下! |
[1:23:03] | Don’t hurt them! I need them! | 不要伤害他们! 我需要他们! |
[1:23:08] | I need them. | 我需要他们 |
[1:23:16] | Jack, get out of there! | 杰克 快离开那儿! |
[1:23:17] | – Gavin? – Break the glass! | – 盖文? – 把玻璃打碎! |
[1:23:21] | Come on, I got ya! | 快 我抓住你了! |
[1:23:26] | Come on, Elliot! | 拜托 艾略特! |
[1:23:27] | – Daddy! – Fly! | – 爸爸! – 飞啊! |
[1:23:45] | Let’s go. Go! | 我们走 快! |
[1:23:49] | Come on! | 过来! |
[1:24:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[1:24:10] | No, Grace… | 不 格蕾丝… |
[1:24:12] | Come on, Elliot. | 拜托了 艾略特 |
[1:24:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:25:26] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[1:25:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:25:52] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:25:55] | Pete. | 彼得 |
[1:25:58] | Pete! Wait! | 彼得! 等一下! |
[1:27:25] | We can’t stay here anymore. | 我们不能再待在这里了 |
[1:27:36] | People know you’re here. They’ll come looking for you. | 人们知道你在这儿 他们会来找你的 |
[1:28:14] | But I can’t disappear. | 可是我不会隐身 |
[1:29:38] | But I don’t want to leave you. | 但我真的不想离开你 |
[1:31:31] | Honey, look. | 宝贝 快看 |
[1:32:36] | No one ever saw that dragon again. | 再没有人见过那条龙 |
[1:32:39] | And I never told another tale about it. | 我也再没向任何人提起 |
[1:32:42] | I didn’t have to. Not after that day. | 自从那天以后 我没必要那样做了 |
[1:32:47] | Folks looked high and low, | 人们东搜西罗 |
[1:32:48] | but it was nowhere to be found. | 却毫无踪迹可寻 |
[1:32:52] | Some said he flew to another forest | 有人说它飞往了另一处森林 |
[1:32:53] | far, far away. | 在很远很远的地方 |
[1:32:56] | But those were just stories. | 但那些都是传言 |
[1:33:00] | Time marched on. | 时光流逝 |
[1:33:03] | Children got older. | 孩子们慢慢长大 |
[1:33:05] | Trees growed taller. Tales growed taller, too. | 树木越长越高 传说也渐渐如烟散去 |
[1:33:09] | By and by, even the best ones come to an end. | 终究 即使最美的故事也会谢幕 |
[1:33:15] | But I know someone who would tell you otherwise. | 但我知道有个人会告诉你不同的故事 |
[1:33:29] | There’s one little boy | 有一个小男孩 |
[1:33:30] | who could tell you the whole story. | 他可以向你讲述整个故事 |
[1:33:33] | He could even tell you what happens next. | 他甚至能告诉你 接下来会发生什么 |
[1:33:36] | He knows that the North Star shines brightest of all. | 他知道北极星最为明亮 |
[1:33:40] | He knows that there’s magic in the woods, | 他知道森林里存有魔法 |
[1:33:43] | if you know where to look for it. | 只要你知道去何处寻找 |
[1:33:46] | He knows his dragon is still out there. | 他知道他的龙还在那里 |
[1:33:50] | Maybe, if you’re lucky… | 也许 如果你足够幸运… |
[1:33:53] | that same boy… | 那个男孩… |
[1:33:55] | the bravest boy I’ve ever met… | 我所认识的最为勇敢的男孩… |
[1:33:58] | he could tell you where to find him. | 他会告诉你去哪里能找到他 |
[1:35:11] | # You had your maps drawn # | # 你的人生已定下计划 # |
[1:35:14] | # You had other plans to hang your hopes on # | # 另辟蹊径也寄托希望 # |
[1:35:19] | # Every road they led you down Felt so wrong # | # 走过的道路似是歧途 让人失望 # |
[1:35:24] | # So you found another way # | # 所以你换了方向 # |
[1:35:29] | # You’ve got a big heart # | # 你心胸宽广 # |
[1:35:32] | # The way you see the world It got you this far # | # 你的今日成就赖于你的眼光 # |
[1:35:37] | # You might have some bruises and a few scars # | # 或许一路跌跌撞撞 # |
[1:35:42] | # But you know you’re gonna be okay # | # 但你知道你会安然无恙 # |
[1:35:47] | # And even though you’re scared # | # 即使心惊胆战 # |
[1:35:49] | # You’re stronger than you know # | # 你也会百折不挠 # |
[1:35:52] | # If you’re lost out where the lights are blinding # | # 如果你迷失在无光暗夜 # |
[1:35:55] | # Caught and all the stars are hiding # | # 挣扎在众星隐耀之时 # |
[1:35:57] | # That’s when something wild calls you home # | # 荒野会召你归家 # |
[1:36:00] | # Home # | # 归家 # |
[1:36:01] | # If you face the fear that keeps you frozen # | # 如果你直面让你瑟缩的恐惧 # |
[1:36:04] | # Chase the sky into the ocean # | # 追逐天空奔至海洋 # |
[1:36:06] | # That’s when something wild calls you home # | # 荒野会召你归家 # |
[1:36:09] | # Home # | # 归家 # |
[1:36:28] | # Calls you home # | # 召你归家 # |
[1:36:32] | # Calls you home # | # 召你归家 # |
[1:36:37] | # Calls you home # | # 召你归家 # |
[1:36:41] | # Calls you home # | # 召你归家 # |
[1:36:47] | # You’re lost out where the lights are blinding # | # 如果你迷失在无光暗夜 # |
[1:36:49] | # Caught and all the stars are hiding # | # 挣扎在众星隐耀之时 # |
[1:36:51] | # That’s when something wild calls you home # | # 荒野会召你归家 # |
[1:36:56] | # If you’re lost out where the lights are blinding # | # 如果你迷失在无光暗夜 # |
[1:36:58] | # Caught and all the stars are hiding # | # 挣扎在众星隐耀之时 # |
[1:37:01] | # That’s when something wild calls you home # | # 荒野会召你归家 # |
[1:37:04] | # Home # | # 归家 # |
[1:37:05] | # If you face the fear that keeps you frozen # | # 如果你直面让你瑟缩的恐惧 # |
[1:37:07] | # Chase the sky into the ocean # | # 追逐天空奔至海洋 # |
[1:37:10] | # That’s when something wild calls you home # | # 荒野会召你归家 # |
[1:37:13] | # Home # | # 归家 # |
[1:37:37] | # Go North, go North # | # 快乘着租下的翅膀 # |
[1:37:41] | # With wings on your feet # | # 飞向北方 # |
[1:37:45] | # Go North with the wind # | # 乘着三川汇合之处的风儿 # |
[1:37:47] | # Where the three rivers meet # | # 飞向北方 # |
[1:37:51] | # There’s a clearing of sorts # | # 树丛当中 # |
[1:37:54] | # In the circle of trees # | # 有一小片空地 # |
[1:37:58] | # Where the wild constellations shine One two and three # | # 自然的星座莎娜山 # |
[1:38:05] | # Look all around you and see # | # 四下张望 你会看到 # |
[1:38:12] | # Deep in the forest there dragons will be # | # 神龙便在那 丛林深处 # |
[1:38:18] | # They come from the Earth # | # 龙来自大地 # |
[1:38:20] | # Yes, they come from the stone # | # 没错 他们来自岩石 # |
[1:38:24] | # The icy, cold North # | # 来自嶙峋冰封的北寒之地 # |
[1:38:27] | # That’s where they call home # | # 那里是他们的故乡 # |
[1:38:31] | # Go where the mountain kisses the sea # | # 去往山海相接之处 # |
[1:38:38] | # Better be brave Far braver than me # | # 你得比我更加勇敢 # |
[1:38:45] | # Look all around you and see # | # 四下张望 你会看到 # |
[1:38:51] | # Deep in the forest there dragons will be # | # 神龙便在那 丛林深处 # |
[1:39:00] | # If a dragon should find you # | # 如果龙发现了你 # |
[1:39:02] | # You might ought to run # | # 你最好溜之大吉 # |
[1:39:06] | # No one has lived through such a run-in, not one # | # 从未有人劫后余生 # |
[1:39:13] | # So if you hear a roar # | # 如果你听闻龙吟 # |
[1:39:15] | # Goodness sake, leave them be # | # 万万不要去打扰 # |
[1:39:20] | # Up where you find them # | # 让他们在高山之上 # |
[1:39:23] | # Wild and free # | # 自由翱翔 # |
[1:39:28] | # Look all around you and see # | # 四下张望 你会看到 # |
[1:39:34] | # Deep in the forest there dragons will be # | # 神龙便在那 丛林深处 # |
[1:39:41] | # Look all around you # | # 若你环视周遭 # |
[1:39:43] | # You won’t find me # | # 我已全无踪迹 # |