时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – Sorry, what… what did you say? | 抱歉,你刚说什么? |
[00:15] | – I didn’t say anything. – Oh, thought you did. | 我什么都没说 我以为你说话了 |
[00:20] | So what…what’s up? | 最近怎么样? |
[00:22] | – Is this a two-bedroom? | 这样算两房吗? |
[00:23] | ‘Cause I can list it as a two-bedroom | 如果储藏室有衣柜 |
[00:25] | if there’s a closet in the storage area. | 就可以刊成两房 |
[00:27] | – Is that my condo? – For now. | -这是我的公寓吗? -现在是 |
[00:29] | Depends on how good your lawyer is. | 要看你的律师多强 |
[00:31] | – I can’t really afford one. | 我请不起律师 |
[00:32] | My best option’s Jimmy’s cousin | 最有可能的人选 |
[00:34] | who works in environmental law | 是吉米专攻环境法的亲戚 |
[00:36] | and said she’d help me if I get coffee with her son | 她说我和她儿子喝咖啡 就愿意帮我 |
[00:38] | who wants to “get into comedy,” which… | 因为他想进喜剧圈 |
[00:42] | is worth… is worth it. | 喝杯咖啡而已,很值得的 |
[00:46] | – Ah, there she is. | 来了 |
[00:53] | – Wow. | "黛博拉凡斯" |
[00:55] | – Gorgeous. | 太美了 |
[00:56] | – Hi, Deborah. I am so sorry that we are late. | 黛博拉,很抱歉我们迟到了 |
[00:59] | We had to stop at an outlet mall because someone… | 我们得去一趟畅货中心 |
[01:01] | uh, thought that you could sleep on jersey sheets. | 因为有人觉得 你能睡在廉价床单上 |
[01:04] | – You must be the tour manager. | -你一定就是巡演经理 |
[01:05] | – Yep. Name’s Alice. Everybody calls me “Weed.” | -对 我叫爱丽丝,大家都叫我草姐 |
[01:08] | I know what you’re thinking, but I don’t touch the stuff. | 我知道你在想什么 但我不碰那种东西 |
[01:10] | That’s a nickname Pete Wentz gave me. | 那是彼得温兹帮我取的绰号 |
[01:12] | And once Pete gives you a nickname, it…it sticks. | 彼得取的绰号,没人改得掉 |
[01:17] | – I don’t know, it sounds like it sticks | 我总觉得改不掉 |
[01:19] | ’cause that’s how you introduce yourself. | 是因为你一直这样称呼自己 |
[01:20] | – You security? | 她是你的警卫吗? |
[01:22] | – No, this is Ava, the defendant. | 不是,她是被告艾娃 |
[01:25] | – Oh, she’s suing me. | 她要告我,应该是她的段子 |
[01:26] | I think as a bit. – It’s not a bit. | |
[01:28] | – Not my business. Number one rule: | -这不是段子 -不关我的事 |
[01:30] | Weed stays outta the drama. | 第一条规则,草姐不碰麻烦事 |
[01:32] | All right, we’re supposed to be on the road 0700 hours. | 我们应该在七点整上路 |
[01:35] | We’re already 30 behind schedule, | 现在已经落后三十分了 |
[01:36] | but I know Phil’s gonna make that up for us. | 菲尔会帮我们赶上 |
[01:38] | Best driver in the biz. | 他是业界最强的司机 |
[01:40] | And Danny here’s gonna get your car back to Vegas. | 丹尼会帮你把车开回拉斯维加斯 |
[01:45] | – You’ll sit on a towel? | 你会先铺条毛巾吧? |
[01:47] | – Yes, ma’am. | 会的 |
[01:49] | – Load it up! – Jesus. | 上车吧 老天 |
[01:58] | – Here we are, huh? | 不错吧? |
[02:00] | Oh! | |
[02:02] | – Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[02:04] | – Very nice… | 很棒耶 |
[02:06] | – Pete and I used to play dice…right here. | 我和彼得以前会在这里赌骰子 |
[02:08] | You know him? Now, he’s fucking funny. | 你认识他吗? 他那个人可逗了 |
[02:10] | – Woman’s obsessed with Pete Wentz. | 有人迷恋彼得温兹喔 |
[02:12] | – The customizations went great, | 改装很顺利,而且‥ |
[02:14] | and we got the soda machine. | 我们还装了汽水机 |
[02:16] | – Oh, Damien, you did good. – Yep. Got a lotta snacks. | 戴米恩,你表现真好 |
[02:19] | We got tons of booze! – Oh, that’s awesome, | 零食应有尽有 -还有各种美酒 -太好了 |
[02:22] | but actually I won’t be having any of that stuff. | 但这些东西我都不能吃 |
[02:24] | I’m doing no drugs, alcohol, junk food, | 我戒毒,戒酒 |
[02:27] | screen time… trying to be good, you know, | 戒垃圾食物,戒手机 |
[02:29] | make a big change in my life, so… | 我想成为更好的自己 |
[02:32] | – Yeah. I don’t know what you were like before, | 改掉以前的坏习惯 我以前又不认识你 |
[02:35] | so that’s not really gonna…register for me. | 所以讲这么多我也没感觉 |
[02:38] | Here’s the pisser. | 厕所在这里 |
[02:39] | – Oh, which reminds me the number one rule on the bus. | 这让我想到车上规则第一条 |
[02:43] | No number two. | 不准撇条 |
[02:45] | – I don’t know. I heard the number one rule is | 我还以为第一条规则 |
[02:47] | “Weed doesn’t get involved in the drama.” – Oh, there you go. | 是草姐不碰麻烦事 |
[02:50] | Say it louder for the folks up front. | 没错,说大声一点 让前面的人也听到 |
[02:52] | Here’s your bunk, kid. | 这是你的床位,孩子 |
[02:55] | – Oh, uh… | |
[02:57] | Sorry, this is where I sleep? – Yeah. | -抱歉,我得睡在这里? -对 |
[02:59] | – It’s, uh, it’s tight. Less of a bed. | 很挤呢 |
[03:02] | More of a sliver. | 与其说是床,更像一个缝 |
[03:03] | – You don’t sleep on your side, do you? | 你不侧睡吧? |
[03:05] | ‘Cause that’s probably not gonna work dimension wise. | 侧睡的话应该挤不进去 |
[03:07] | It’s not the Ramada, but you got your privacy. | 虽然不是高级饭店 但你还是能享有隐私 |
[03:09] | – Sorry, um, I wanna be a team player here, | 抱歉,我不想找麻烦 |
[03:12] | but, I mean, why is it so small… | 但为什么床会这么小? |
[03:14] | because of this tanning bed? | 因为要摆这张日晒床吗? |
[03:16] | – It’s not a tanning bed. | 才不是日晒床呢 |
[03:17] | That’s my regenerative LED light therapy bed. | 那是我的LED光疗修复床 |
[03:22] | – Okay. And where do you sleep? | 好吧,那你睡在哪里? |
[03:24] | – Me, I’m up in the passenger seat. | 我睡副驾驶座,我喜欢坐着睡 |
[03:26] | I’m an upright sleeper. | |
[03:28] | – Isn’t that uncomfortable? – No way. | -不会不舒服吗? -不会 |
[03:29] | After 30 years on the road, | 在路上跑了三十年 |
[03:30] | that’s the only way I can sleep. | 我只有坐着才睡得着 |
[03:32] | At home, the only thing you’ll find in my bedroom | 我家里的卧房 |
[03:34] | is a La-Z-Boy. | 只有一张摇椅式沙发 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna outlive all of you. | 我会活得比你们都久 |
[03:37] | Horizontal sleeping is terrible for you. | 躺着睡很不健康 |
[03:39] | Blood pools up… it’s poisonous. – Huh. | 血液沉积会产生毒素 |
[03:42] | Interesting that’s not more widely known. | 真好奇为何没多少人知道呢 |
[03:43] | – Yeah, well, that’s the mattress industry for you. | 都是床垫公司的阴谋 |
[03:46] | You see, they’re stuffing beds into boxes now, | 现在他们还把床 |
[03:48] | sending them through the mail? | 装在箱子里用邮寄的 |
[03:50] | What’s that about? | 为什么会这样? |
[03:52] | – Think it’s just about people getting beds, | 因为人们需要床 |
[03:54] | but, hey, is there a place I can store my stuff? | 总之有地方可以放东西吗? |
[03:57] | – Yeah, you got a hook. | 有一个钩子 |
[03:58] | Right there. | 请便 |
[04:02] | – A hook? – Here’s your room, Deb. | -钩子? |
[04:05] | Holy shit! | -你的房间在这里,小黛 我的天啊 |
[04:07] | – Yes, very nice. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[04:10] | Much better master bedroom than the last time | 这个主卧室比我上次 |
[04:13] | I was on one of these things. – Oh, um, you actually | 搭这种车的时候要好多了 |
[04:17] | shouldn’t say “master bedroom” anymore | 现在不能说"主"卧室了 |
[04:19] | ’cause the term is rooted in slavery. | 因为这是奴隶制度衍生的词 |
[04:21] | Not your problem to solve. | 不是说这是你的问题啦 |
[04:23] | – Lunch 1300 hours! | 下午一点吃午餐 |
[04:29] | Let’s go Phil! | 出发吧,菲尔 |
[04:31] | ♪ ♪ | |
[04:43] | – Can I get you something, Miss Loretta? | 你在找什么吗,萝瑞塔小姐? |
[04:45] | – Oh, no, I’m not hungry. | 不用了,我不饿 |
[04:47] | – Come on, come shopping with us. | 跟我们一起去逛街啦 |
[04:50] | You can help me pick out a outfit | 你可以帮我挑 |
[04:52] | for Edna’s birthday celebration. | 艾娜生日宴会要穿的衣服 |
[04:54] | – You never take my fashion advice. | 你又没听过我的时尚建议 |
[04:56] | – Well, you don’t really know that much | 因为你对女人的身体了解不多 |
[04:57] | about women’s bodies, you know? | |
[05:00] | – Come on, it’ll be fun. | 走嘛,会很好玩的 |
[05:02] | – Mom. – What? | -妈 -怎样? |
[05:04] | – I know what you’re doing, | 我知道你的用意 |
[05:05] | and you don’t have to babysit me. | 你不需要这样照顾我,我没事 |
[05:07] | I’m fine… it was practically a mutual breakup. | 我们是和平分手 |
[05:10] | – These are stale. | 这已经走味了 |
[05:11] | – Honey… | 儿子 |
[05:13] | have you even talked to Wilson at all? | 你和威尔森说过话了吗? |
[05:16] | – No, I blocked his number. | 没有,我封锁了他的号码 |
[05:18] | – Marcus. – Marcus! | 马可斯‥ |
[05:20] | – Okay, don’t say “Marcus” in unison to me. | 不要同时叫我的名字 |
[05:22] | Talking is not going to change anything. | 跟他说话改变不了什么 |
[05:24] | He has a job. I have a career. | 他有他的工作,我有我的职涯 |
[05:27] | It’s never going to work. – Oh, okay. | 我们是不可能的 |
[05:29] | Well, can, um, can I keep talking to him? | 好吧,那么‥ |
[05:33] | – No! | -我能继续跟他联络吗? -不行 |
[05:34] | – Okay, I won’t. | 好啦,我不会跟他联络 |
[05:35] | But if Roman Reigns… – Mm! | 但要是罗曼瑞恩斯‥ |
[05:37] | – Ever goes to the AEW, | 加入全精英摔角 |
[05:39] | can I at least DM him? | 我可以传讯息给他吗? |
[05:41] | – Sure, Mom. | 好的,妈 |
[05:42] | If Roman Reigns gets to AEW, | 要是罗曼瑞恩斯加入全精英摔角 |
[05:44] | you can DM my ex-boyfriend. | 你就可以传讯息给我前男友 |
[05:46] | – Whoo! Okay. | 好耶,谢谢你,儿子 |
[05:48] | And thank you, baby. – Mm-mm, girl, | 姊妹 |
[05:50] | these spicy cashews is good. | 这辣味腰果真好吃 |
[05:52] | I-I’ma take these to go. – Gimme one. | -我要带走 -给我一个 |
[05:55] | – Enjoy. – Mm-mm. You’re on high blood pressure medicine. | -好好享用吧 |
[06:00] | ♪ ♪ – ♪ The love bus ♪ | -你在吃高血压药 |
[06:06] | – Hurry up. I got us eating for 30… | 动作快,我只排 三十分钟的用餐时间 |
[06:08] | no more, no less. | 不多也不少,下午两点 |
[06:09] | Butts in seats, axles moving at 14:00! | 就回到车上,车子准时出发 |
[06:12] | – Got it! – We know! | -知道了 -我们知道 |
[06:13] | – Okay. So that is the diner. I called ahead. | 就是那家餐厅,我打电话问过了 |
[06:16] | They do not have Nancy’s organic cottage cheese. | 他们没有有机茅屋起司 |
[06:18] | But I’m going to go to that grocery store | 我会去那家超商买 |
[06:20] | where they do have it, and the manager promised me that they will plate it for you. | 餐厅经理答应我会帮你摆盘 |
[06:23] | – Oh, fabulous, thank you, Damien. | 太好了,谢谢你,戴米恩 |
[06:24] | – Thank you. | 太好了,谢谢你,戴米恩 |
[06:25] | – Oh, I’m gonna run over to that cell phone store. | -谢谢你 -我要去那家手机店 |
[06:27] | Could you grab me something to go, | 可以帮我外带吗? |
[06:28] | like whatever vegan option they have? | 只要是素食的都好 |
[06:32] | You know, the veggie burgers at these places | 这种餐厅的素食汉堡 |
[06:34] | can really surprise you. | 可是会让你惊艳的 |
[06:41] | – That’s why I started taking Ape-Brain nootropix, | "手机店" 所以我开始吃猩脑益智药 |
[06:44] | and I’m thinking better, | 现在我思绪清晰 |
[06:45] | I’m pumping better, I’m feeling better. | 血液顺畅,感觉舒爽 |
[06:48] | – Hi. – Oh, uh, Hi. | 你好 |
[06:50] | – I’m, uh, I’m looking for a new phone. | -你好 |
[06:52] | – Uh, so like an upgrade? | -我要买新手机 你想升级吗? |
[06:54] | – Mmm, no. Downgrade. | 不对,我要降级 |
[06:56] | I just need a phone that doesn’t have access | 我要没办法寄电子邮件 |
[06:58] | to email, internet, social media… just like a dumb phone, | 上网,用社群媒体的智障型手机 |
[07:01] | basically like a brick. | 像砖块一样那种 |
[07:04] | Okay, uh… | 好的‥ |
[07:05] | Ah. So this is a really basic flip phone. | 这是很阳春的掀盖式手机 |
[07:09] | I got it as a buyback from a lady | 我跟客人买回来的 |
[07:11] | who got it for her husband who needed really big buttons | 原本那个太太帮她老公买的 |
[07:14] | ’cause of his dementia, but… | 他因为失智需要超大按键 |
[07:16] | he just, d… um, doesn’t need it anymore. | 只是他现在‥ 用不到手机了 |
[07:23] | – I… | 我‥ |
[07:25] | love it. | 很喜欢 |
[07:26] | – Crazy. All right. | 你疯了,好吧 |
[07:36] | – Where is she? | -她人呢? |
[07:38] | – I think she went to go get a new phone. | -好像去买手机? |
[07:39] | I don’t know, I wasn’t listening. | 我也不晓得,我没在听 |
[07:41] | The girl talks too slow. – Oh, speaking of phones, | 她讲话太慢了 说到手机 |
[07:43] | I want everybody’s phones collected at the show tonight. | 今晚表演时要没收大家的手机 |
[07:45] | I don’t want anybody recording material | 我不希望有人录下未完成的段子 |
[07:47] | that I’m still working out. | |
[07:48] | Show’s nowhere near ready. | 这个表演离完美还差得远 |
[07:49] | – Yeah, the Faraday bags have not arrived yet, | 我买的讯号屏蔽包还没送到 |
[07:51] | but it is Okay. | 但没关系,我早有对策了 |
[07:52] | I have it all worked out. | |
[07:54] | – You’re nine minutes late. We got a problem? | 你迟到九分钟 |
[07:57] | You gonna be an issue for me? | 我们有仇吗? 你会一直找我麻烦吗? |
[07:58] | – Oh, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉‥ |
[08:00] | I just… I saw this water bottle, | 我看到这个水瓶,觉得非买不可 |
[08:02] | and I needed to get it. | |
[08:03] | – All right, guys. This tour schedule | 好了,各位 |
[08:05] | is one of the most ambitious I’ve ever seen, | 这次巡回行程 是我见过数一数二赶的 |
[08:07] | and it only works if we stick to the itinerary. | 只有按表操课 |
[08:10] | We got it? | 才不会出错,可以吗? |
[08:11] | – Got it. – Okay. | -可以‥ |
[08:12] | – Can… can… | -那就好‥ |
[08:14] | – Okay. Sorry. – Jesus Christ. | -抱歉 -帮帮忙喔 |
[08:16] | Let’s go, Phil. | 走吧,菲尔 |
[08:28] | – Hmm. | |
[08:35] | Could I maybe take out one of your creams from the fridge | 可不可以把你的 一罐面霜从冰箱拿出来 |
[08:40] | just to store something temporarily? | 暂时让我放个东西? |
[08:42] | – Absolutely not. | -绝对不行 |
[08:43] | – Okay, sorry. | -好吧,抱歉 |
[08:45] | Was just looking for a spot for my kombucha. | 我只是想找地方放康普茶 |
[08:49] | – Kombucha doesn’t need to be refrigerated. | 康普茶可以浴室里酿 |
[08:51] | It’s made in a bathtub. | 根本不需要冰 |
[08:52] | – Well, actually, if it’s not kept cold, | 其实不冷却的话 |
[08:55] | it’ll keep fermenting in the bottle and it can explode. | 它就会继续发酵直到爆炸 |
[08:58] | – Oh God, fine here. Give it to me. – Thanks. | -真是够了,给我吧 |
[09:02] | Oh! – Hm. You were right, it did explode. | -谢谢 |
[09:07] | ♪ ♪ | 你说得对,真的爆炸了 |
[09:10] | – So I went from sitcom star to being | 我从情境喜剧明星 |
[09:13] | the crazy lady who burned down her ex-husband’s house. | 变成烧掉前夫家的疯女人 |
[09:16] | But I didn’t do it. | 但不是我干的 |
[09:18] | Yeah. The only thing I’ve ever burned | 我唯一烧掉过的 |
[09:20] | was a bridge with “Hollywood Squares” | 就是"好莱坞广场"的联系方式 |
[09:21] | when they put me in the upper left. | 因为我被安排在左上角 |
[09:24] | Come on, you’d laugh if you knew | 你们不笑 |
[09:25] | how bad the upper left was… it was next to Paul Lynde, | 因为你们不知道左上角多糟糕 |
[09:28] | and he had the worst pastrami bur… | 我在保罗林德旁边 他的口臭熏死我了‥ |
[09:35] | – Hello, Deborah. | 你好,黛博拉 |
[09:36] | We miss you. | 我们很想你喔 |
[09:38] | And we wanted to tell you someone was a very brave boy | 我们也想告诉你,有人很勇敢 |
[09:42] | about getting his anal glands expressed today. | 今天去挤了肛门腺 |
[09:44] | The vet says | |
[09:46] | no more spraying them with perfume anymore, | 但兽医说不能再用香水 |
[09:48] | unfortunately. | 喷它们的肛门了 |
[09:51] | – 9:00 a.m., QVC check in-call… | 早上九点,打给购物台回报 |
[09:54] | send an answer to Dr. Scholls emails… | 回信给护足品牌 |
[09:57] | and you need to get… pellet ice. | 然后‥要去买‥碎冰块 |
[10:01] | – Damien, you’re talking in your sleep again. | 戴米恩,你又说梦话了 |
[10:04] | Shut up about Deborah’s schedule. | 别再念黛博拉的行程了 |
[10:06] | – Mmm. | |
[10:11] | Oh, my God. Sirius XM! | 天啊,天狼星卫星广播 |
[10:20] | – Stop! | 停车 |
[10:24] | Oh… | |
[10:26] | Oh my god…fuck… | 天啊,该死 |
[10:30] | What happened? Did we hit something? | 怎么了,我们撞车了吗? |
[10:33] | – Deborah saw a yard sale. | 黛博拉看到庭院拍卖 该死 |
[10:35] | – Oh, oh, fuck. | -你想要这个吗? -小背心五元 |
[10:44] | – Kidding me? You are kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吧‥ 41元12分,不错 |
[10:53] | – Oh that’s nice. | 真漂亮 |
[10:55] | – Isn’t that fun? Yeah. | 很棒吧? 只要75美分 |
[11:00] | – Excuse me, is this yours? – Yeah, yeah. | -抱歉,这是你的吗? -对‥ |
[11:02] | – Yes, what are you asking for it? | 你开价多少? |
[11:04] | – Uh, I can do 250. – Huh. 250. | 可以卖你250美元 |
[11:07] | They don’t know what they’ve got. | 250啊‥ |
[11:08] | This worth 20 grand. | 他们不识货,这价值两万 |
[11:11] | Um, there’s kind of a sizable nick on this side | 但侧边有一个满大的刻痕 |
[11:14] | and some scratches here. | 这里还有一些刮痕 |
[11:16] | Gonna have to refinish the whole thing. | 我得重新整修过一遍 |
[11:18] | Um, would you take 150? | -150你卖吗? |
[11:20] | – Come on. | -太过分了 |
[11:23] | – Please? | 拜托你 |
[11:26] | – Yeah Okay, sure. – Thank you! | -好吧,没问题 -谢谢你 |
[11:29] | – How’re you gonna get this thing on the bus? | 这怎么可能搬得上巴士? |
[11:36] | – Watch the finials. Watch the finials! | 小心顶饰‥ |
[11:38] | – This was an unscheduled stop. | 这行程没有事先安排 |
[11:40] | Do not get in your heads that there will be | 不要觉得可以说停就停 |
[11:41] | unscheduled stops. | |
[11:43] | If you need to make an unscheduled stop, | 想要增加行程,必须先跟我讨论 |
[11:44] | you have to schedule it with me first. | |
[11:45] | – Okay, we get it. | |
[11:47] | Deborah, where’re we going with this? | 知道了啦,黛博拉,要放哪里? |
[11:48] | – Right… right there. | -那里就行了 |
[11:49] | – Hold on that’s right in front of my bunk. Are you kidding me? | -等等,我的床位在这里 |
[11:54] | – I know. You’re gonna have to move it | 你在说笑吗? |
[11:55] | every time I want to use my LED bed. | 我懂,我要用LED床时 你就又得把它搬开 |
[12:01] | You know, I’ll think about storing it under the bus, | 我会考虑放行李舱 |
[12:04] | but only after we get a furniture pad. | 但得先买家具护垫 |
[12:09] | Mmm. – So it’s good here? | |
[12:10] | – Yes, thank you, Phil. – You got it. | -没事了吧? -对,谢谢,菲尔 没问题 |
[12:19] | – Okay. What’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[12:20] | Why is she being meaner to you than usual? | 为什么她对你比平常还坏? |
[12:23] | – I was mad | 有天我很生气 |
[12:26] | and I got drunk and high, | 我喝醉又嗑药 |
[12:28] | and I sent a very revealing email about her, | 寄了一封电邮 内容对她很不客气 |
[12:31] | and how she’s suing me for violating my NDA. | 现在她要告我违反保密协议 |
[12:33] | – Ugh… – I know I shouldn’t have. | 我知道,是我做错了 |
[12:35] | – No, I just hate it when she doesn’t keep me | 不是,我只是很失望 |
[12:37] | looped into new lawsuits. | 她没告诉我她要告你 |
[12:40] | – So, yeah. | 所以‥ |
[12:42] | Pretty much ruined everything, | 我毁了一切,她现在很恨我 |
[12:43] | and she hates me now. – I don’t get it. | |
[12:45] | I mean, why doesn’t she just fire you? | 我不懂,她干吗不炒你鱿鱼? |
[12:48] | She loves firing people. | 她最爱炒人鱿鱼了 |
[12:49] | – I don’t know, I guess ’cause I’m her joke writer | 不知道,因为 |
[12:51] | and I’m funny. | 我帮她写的笑话很好笑? |
[12:52] | – Hmm. Mm-hmm. No, not to me. | 我不觉得 |
[12:55] | Ah, I’m not trying to be rude. It’s just, I don’t like comedy. | 我不是呛你,我只是不喜欢喜剧 |
[12:59] | – Like…like all comedy? | 所有的喜剧都不喜欢吗? |
[13:02] | – I mean, everyone’s trying too hard. | 大家都太刻意了,超尴尬 |
[13:03] | It’s like so awkward. | |
[13:04] | – You are… | 你‥ |
[13:07] | right, actually. | 其实说得没错 |
[13:09] | – You guys see this? 50 cents. | 你们能相信吗? 只要五十分钱 "特别嘉宾,黛博拉凡斯" |
[13:17] | – Cellphone? – Here you go. | -手机? -给你 |
[13:19] | You are number 19. Remember that. | -请记得你是十九号 |
[13:21] | – Okay. | -好 |
[13:22] | – Next? – Hi, here you go. | 下一位 你好,给你 |
[13:25] | – All right. You’re number 20. | 好的 |
[13:27] | Please remember that. | -请记得你是二十号 -好,谢谢 |
[13:29] | And everyone, please remember your number | 请大家记得号码 |
[13:30] | to collect your phone after the show. | 在表演结束后取回手机 |
[13:32] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:38] | – Oh, actually, I thought of a tag | 请为洛芮琼斯掌声鼓励 |
[13:40] | for that business manager run… | 我想到总经理那段的追加笑点‥ |
[13:42] | – Just put it on an index card. | 写在索引卡就好 |
[13:44] | – You sounded great out there. | |
[13:46] | – Thank you. | -你表现很棒 |
[13:49] | – Oh, hey, great, set. | -谢谢 |
[13:51] | – Oh, uh, yeah. Oh, thank you so much. | 你的表演很棒 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:55] | – You’re an excellent joke writer. | 你是个很棒的写手 |
[13:56] | Believe me, those are hard to find. | 这种天分很罕见 |
[13:58] | – Oh my God. | 天啊‥ |
[13:59] | Uh, wow, that means so much coming from you. | 能得到你的赞美 |
[14:02] | – Oh, Thanks. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[14:03] | – Honestly, I was like obsessed | 谢谢你 |
[14:05] | with your Oxygen special when I was ten. | 老实说,我十岁时 很迷你的"氧气"特辑 |
[14:07] | I used to tell your altar boy gangbang joke | 我以前会在下课时 |
[14:10] | to kids at recess. – How did it do? | 跟同学说祭坛侍童群交的笑话 |
[14:13] | – Oh, killed! | 效果如何? 效果超好 |
[14:14] | Definitely worth the suspension. | 就算被停学也值得 |
[14:19] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[14:21] | Oh, come… come sit. | -过来坐一下 |
[14:23] | – Okay. Sure. | -好 |
[14:25] | Oh, you’ve pretty hands. – Ah. | 当然好 |
[14:27] | – No, really, you could be a hand model. | 你的手真漂亮 你可以去当手模 |
[14:29] | Oh, they’re so delicate. – Thank you. | -真是精致 -谢谢你 |
[14:31] | – Oh, I am being so rude, Ava, it’s Lori, right? | 我太失礼了,艾娃‥ 你叫洛芮对吧? |
[14:34] | Could you get Lori and I couple of ice waters from the bar? | 可以去酒吧 帮洛芮和我拿冰水吗? |
[14:39] | – Yeah, no problem. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢了 |
[14:43] | And this is a great look. – The overalls? | -你的打扮也很棒 -工装裤吗? |
[14:45] | – Oh, yeah. No, love that. | -对,我很喜欢 -太好了 |
[14:46] | – Oh, cool. – I should try that. | -我也该试试,你说呢? |
[14:48] | What do you think? – Yeah, you should. | -当然,一定很有趣 |
[14:49] | That sounds fun. – You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[14:55] | – Okay. | 好 |
[14:56] | Um…thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:07] | – Oh, Josefina, you look really nice. | 约瑟菲娜 |
[15:10] | – Thank you. Can you button me up? | -你穿这样很好看 -谢谢你 |
[15:12] | – Sure, yeah. | 可以帮我扣钮扣吗? 当然可以 |
[15:17] | You know, if this is a move, I am gay. | 如果你想勾引我,先说我是同志 |
[15:19] | I have a date. | 我有个约会 |
[15:21] | – Oh, I didn’t know you were dating. | -我不知道你在约会 |
[15:23] | – Well, I wasn’t. But with Deborah gone, | -本来是没有 |
[15:25] | I finally started having nights to myself, and… | 黛博拉上路后 我晚上的时间终于空下来 |
[15:28] | I got tired of coming home to an empty house. | 我不喜欢回到家空无一人的感觉 |
[15:31] | – Was it scary to get back out there? | 重回情场会不会很可怕? |
[15:33] | – It was at first, but once I made the choice, | 一开始会 |
[15:37] | it was great. | 但我下定决心后,一切都很顺利 |
[15:38] | And now I’ve had five dates with Vernon | 现在我和维农约会过五次 |
[15:41] | and I finally met his kids. | 也终于见到他的孩子 |
[15:42] | They all have the same haircut, | 他们的发型都一样 |
[15:44] | but I don’t know yet if it’s intentional. | 不知道是不是刻意的 |
[15:46] | – Huh, okay, well, you’re all set. | 好的 |
[15:48] | – Thank you. | -这样就行了 |
[15:49] | – I love those earrings, by the way. | -谢谢 |
[15:51] | – They’re Deborah’s. – Oh… | 耳环很好看 |
[15:52] | – Shh. Don’t tell her, or I’ll tell her you were the one | 是黛博拉的,别告诉她 |
[15:55] | who put the marshmallow in the panini maker. | 否则我就告诉她 你用帕尼尼机器压棉花糖 |
[15:57] | – My lips are sealed. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[15:58] | Have fun. – Thank you. | -祝你玩得开心 |
[16:00] | Don’t stay here too late. | -谢谢 别在这里待到太晚 |
[16:02] | You work too hard, Marcus. | 你把自己搞得太累了,马可斯 |
[16:04] | Good night. | -晚上愉快 -你也是 |
[16:06] | – Good night. | -晚上愉快 |
[16:10] | ♪ ♪ | -你也是 |
[16:15] | – Apparently, I wasn’t the best mother. | 显然我不是最称职的妈妈 |
[16:16] | In fact, I was officially the worst, | 根据《国家询问报》 |
[16:19] | according to the “National Enquirer.” | 我是最失败的母亲 |
[16:21] | No, it’s true, in ’87, I was number one | 真的,他们1987年 |
[16:24] | on their list of worst moms. | 把我列在"失败妈妈"榜首 |
[16:26] | And that was the year Baby Jessica fell down that well. | 当年还发生了 |
[16:29] | But I thought, you know, | 小女孩洁西卡落井事件呢 |
[16:31] | they don’t know a thing about me. | 我心想"他们根本不了解我" |
[16:32] | But then I made their list of best-dressed, | 但我又登上"最佳打扮"名单 |
[16:35] | so I thought, well, maybe they do know | 也许他们确实有点道理吧 |
[16:37] | what they’re talking about. | -你们没有记下来? |
[16:41] | – You don’t have it written down anywhere? | -没有‥ |
[16:43] | – No, no, I do not, because I told you to remember it. Um, uh, what’s your number? | 我不是叫你们要记得吗? |
[16:48] | – He said he doesn’t remember it. | -请问你的号码? -他都说不记得了 |
[16:50] | – His cell phone number. Just dial it from my phone. | 我是说电话号码 用我的手机拨吧 |
[16:54] | – Oh, this is ridiculous. | -拜托 |
[16:56] | Shh! Shh! | -这也太荒谬了 |
[16:57] | I’m following the buzz. | 我在听震动声 |
[17:04] | – How was the show? – Horrible. | -表演怎么样? -糟透了 |
[17:06] | – Yes. Not a great set. | 是啊,今天状况不好 |
[17:08] | – Oh, yeah. Only one show, right? | 不过是第一场表演,没关系啦 |
[17:12] | – You’re only as good as your last show. | 最近一场表演定义你的实力 |
[17:13] | Where are we tomorrow night? | 明天的表演在哪里? |
[17:14] | – OKC, sold-out house. | 俄克拉荷马市,门票卖光了 |
[17:16] | – Oh, thank God. I always do well there. | 感谢上天 我在那里的表现都不错 |
[17:18] | I need this. | 我需要一点信心 |
[17:20] | – Do you wanna work on the “National Enquirer” bit? | 你想修一下 《国家询问报》那个笑话吗? |
[17:23] | – No, I want you to work on it while I rest. | 我不想,你来修,我要休息 |
[17:25] | I haven’t been sleeping. It’s not helping. | -我最近睡眠不足也有影响 |
[17:27] | – I hear you, Deb. Not sleeping great myself. | -我懂,小黛 |
[17:29] | This chair reclines way too much. | 我也睡不好,这张椅子太平了 |
[17:48] | Oh fuck… | 痛死了 |
[17:54] | – Passing on the Chobani ad… | 不要接食品公司广告 |
[18:20] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[18:24] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[18:28] | – What are you doing? – Fuck! | -你在干吗? -该死 |
[18:30] | – What? | 怎么了? |
[18:32] | – What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[18:34] | – Have you seen a tennis ball canister? | 你看到一个网球罐了吗? |
[18:36] | It was in my backpack, and it’s really important. | -原本放在我的背包,那很重要 |
[18:38] | – Yeah, I threw that out. – What? | -有啊,我丢了 |
[18:41] | – Yeah, just some dirt in a tennis ball canister | -什么? -不过装了一堆沙子 |
[18:42] | was rolling around the bus, so I tossed it. | 在车上滚来滚去,所以我扔了 |
[18:44] | – Tha… that dirt was my dad. | 你说的沙子是我爸 |
[18:46] | Those are his ashes! | 那是他的骨灰 |
[18:47] | – What the fuck… – Oh my God. | -不会吧 -天啊 |
[18:50] | – You threw them out? – They were on the ground! | -被你丢掉了? -东西丢在地上嘛 |
[18:51] | – Yeah, well, they probably fell out of my bag | 八成是从包包里掉出来了 |
[18:53] | ’cause all I have for storage on this stupid bus | 因为我的东西只能挂在钩子上 |
[18:55] | is a fucking hook! | |
[18:56] | – Well, sorry. I texted you. | -抱歉,我传讯息问过你了 |
[18:57] | – No, you didn’t! – Yes, I did. | -你才没有 |
[18:59] | I sent you a photo. | 有,我传了照片 |
[19:00] | I said, “Is this yours or can I throw it out?” | "这是你的吗? 不然我要丢掉啰" |
[19:02] | – Well, I never got it ’cause I have a stupid | 我没收到,因为我的 |
[19:03] | old flip phone that can’t get pictures. | 掀盖式手机收不到图片 |
[19:05] | – Oh, you should get a smartphone. | 你应该换智能手机,很厉害的 |
[19:07] | They’re a game changer. | |
[19:08] | – I know about smart phones! | 我知道智能手机很厉害 |
[19:09] | I’m trying to be a good person, you dumb bitch! | 我只是想成为更好的自己 你这笨蛋 |
[19:12] | – What is happening? | 在吵什么? |
[19:15] | Why the fuck is my La Mer on the ground? | 为什么我的保养品在地上? |
[19:18] | – We threw away Ava’s dad’s ashes. | 草姐把艾娃爸爸的骨灰扔了 |
[19:21] | – Oh, Jesus. | -天啊 |
[19:23] | – It was an accident. – Where? | -那是无心之过 |
[19:24] | Where did you throw them out? | 你丢在哪里? |
[19:26] | – Uh…musta been when I had supper | 一定是我吃晚餐时丢的 |
[19:29] | at McDonald’s, Burger King, or Wendy’s. | 大概是麦当劳 汉堡王或温蒂汉堡 |
[19:32] | – Or? You don’t fucking remember where you ate dinner? | -你不记得自己在哪里吃晚餐? |
[19:35] | – Yeah, I remember. I ate at all three. | -当然记得 三家都有 |
[19:37] | I like the fries at McDonald’s, the burgers at Burger King, | 我喜欢麦当劳的薯条 |
[19:39] | charbroiled, and the Frostys at Wendy’s. | 汉堡王的碳烤汉堡 |
[19:41] | So, yeah, it’s probably in the trash at one of those. | 和温蒂汉堡的奶昔 可能在其中一家的垃圾桶吧 |
[19:43] | – Okay, we have to go back. I have to get it… | 好,那我们得回头 |
[19:46] | – No, no. Sorry about your papa. | -我得找回来 |
[19:48] | That’s my bad. But we’re way too far away. | -不行‥ 你爸的事很抱歉,是我不好 |
[19:50] | We got to get to Oklahoma. We can’t double back now, | 但已经开太远了 我们必须到俄克拉荷马州 |
[19:52] | or it’s gonna throw the whole schedule off. | 现在没办法回头 否则行程会大乱 |
[19:54] | – Oh my God, fine! | 天啊,好吧 |
[19:55] | Then just stop the bus and drop me off. | 把车停下来,我自己叫车 |
[19:57] | I’ll call an Uber. | |
[19:58] | – Uh, without a smartphone? | 你又没有智能手机 |
[19:59] | – Fuck! I’ll hitchhike. | 可恶,那我搭便车,拜托你停车 |
[20:00] | Just please stop the bus. | |
[20:02] | Please, Phil, pull over. – No, Phil, do not pull over. | -菲尔,拜托你停车 -菲尔,不准停车 |
[20:04] | – Please pull over! – Phil, do not pull over! | -拜托停车‥ -菲尔,不行‥ |
[20:06] | – Please I need to get off! – Stop! | -够了 -我非下车不可 |
[20:10] | Turn the bus around. | -掉头 -小黛‥ |
[20:12] | – Deb… – Turn the bus around. | 我叫你掉头 |
[20:15] | – Phil! | 菲尔 |
[20:19] | Turn it around! | 掉头吧 |
[20:26] | – Girl, are you gonna play a word tonight? | 妹子,你今晚能拼到字吗? |
[20:30] | – It’s your turn. | 明明轮到你 |
[20:31] | – Is it? – I think so. | 是吗? 应该是吧 |
[20:34] | – I’m drunk. – Me too. | -我醉了 -我也是 |
[20:38] | – Hello, we’re home. | 我们回家啰 "我们?" |
[20:40] | – “We’re”? | – “We’re”? |
[20:44] | – Oh my God, it’s a little puppy. | 天啊‥ 是小狗狗‥ |
[20:48] | – Mom, Miss Loretta, this is Joe. | 妈,萝瑞塔小姐,它叫乔乔 |
[20:50] | – Okay, wait, wait, wait, don’t crowd him, Loretta, | 乔乔‥等等,别靠太近,萝瑞塔 |
[20:52] | ’cause you’ll make him nervous. – Oh. | 你会害它紧张的 |
[20:54] | – Suckah! – Oh fuck you, bitch. | -骗你的 |
[20:56] | Gimme the dog. | -去你的,狗狗给我抱 |
[20:57] | Let me see, you baby… | -快让我看,幼稚鬼 -随便你骂 |
[21:00] | – When did you become a dog guy? | 你什么时候开始喜欢狗了? |
[21:02] | – Since I made the choice to be one. | 从我决定养狗开始 |
[21:04] | – Oh, look at his little doggy dick. | -看看它的小鸡鸡‥ |
[21:06] | Look at the little puppy… – Loretta. | -够了‥ |
[21:08] | – Give me the dog back. – I just wanted to see | -把它还给我 -萝瑞塔 |
[21:09] | if it was a boy… – That wasn’t me, that was her. | -我只想知道性别 -又不是我在闹,是她 |
[21:11] | – No, it’s both of y’all. | -没差,你可以怪她 |
[21:12] | She ruined it for the both of you. – I just wanted to see if boy or a girl. | -我只是想看它是公是母 |
[21:15] | – I said his name is Joe. – See what you did? | -都你害的‥ -我都说它叫乔乔了 |
[21:17] | – Joe can be a girl’s name. | 乔乔也可能是女生啊 |
[21:19] | You know, like in “Little Women.” | 《小妇人》的主角就叫乔乔 |
[21:20] | – What? – You know. | -什么? -你懂的 |
[21:22] | – Okay, no, I don’t know. | -我才不懂 |
[21:23] | – Everybody read “Little Women” in school, baby. | -大家都在学校读过《小妇人》 |
[21:25] | I went to school with white folk. | 我上的是白人学校 |
[21:35] | It wasn’t at the first two places. It has to be here. | 前两个地方没有,一定是在这里 |
[21:44] | – For Christ’s sake! | 够了,菲尔,帮我拿着 |
[21:45] | Phil, hold this. | |
[21:51] | ♪ ♪ | |
[21:56] | I already went through that. Ugh… | 那里我已经找过了 |
[21:59] | – Ohh…what the fuck? | 这是怎样? |
[22:06] | – Wait, what’s that? What’s that, what’s that? | -等等,那是什么? -什么? |
[22:08] | – What? – On your left under that shoe. | 左边‥那只鞋子下面 |
[22:14] | Yes! | 找到了 |
[22:16] | Oh my God, thank you guys so much. | -天啊,太感谢你们了 |
[22:19] | – Yeah. Yeah. | -没事 |
[22:21] | Okay, Damien? | 戴米恩 |
[22:23] | Find us a bar. – On it. | -找一家酒吧 |
[22:29] | ♪ ♪ | -马上办 |
[22:36] | – No dirty martini? | -不喝油渍马丁尼? |
[22:37] | – Oh no. | -不喝 |
[22:39] | Can’t trust them to make a good martini here. | 我不相信这里的马丁尼会多好喝 |
[22:41] | No, you only order white wine in a bar on the road, | 旅行时去酒吧只能点白酒 |
[22:44] | because a cheap red is always terrible, but a cheap white | 因为廉价红酒一定难喝 |
[22:47] | at least you can live with, ’cause it’s chilled. | 但是廉价白酒还可以接受 |
[22:49] | – Ah. | 因为至少是冰的 |
[22:57] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[22:59] | I know you really don’t owe me anything, | 你真的不欠我什么 |
[23:02] | so I appreciate it. | 所以我很感激 |
[23:05] | And I’m sorry I freaked out, I just… | 抱歉我那时太激动了 |
[23:07] | things with my dad happened really fast, | 因为我爸走得很突然 |
[23:09] | and I was just scared I fucked something else up. | 我很担心自己又搞砸了 |
[23:13] | And I’m sorry if I put us off our schedule. | 拖累行程我很抱歉 |
[23:16] | I hope we can still make it to Oklahoma City in time. | 希望还能准时赶到俄克拉荷马市 |
[23:19] | – It doesn’t really matter if we have to skip that one. | 其实错过那场也没关系 |
[23:23] | Those poor people have seen enough bombings. | 那里的人已经够可怜了 不需要我去摧残 |
[23:27] | – Oh, come on, we’re only a few shows in. | 别这样,我们才演了几场而已 |
[23:30] | – I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[23:32] | Usually something, you know, clicks by now. | 通常到这个时候 表演已经上轨道了 |
[23:39] | I mean, I’m not even gonna | 这样是没办法在雷诺驻场表演的 |
[23:40] | get a new residency in Reno with this. | |
[23:46] | – My dad used to always want me to watch with him. | 我爸以前老要我跟他一起看比赛 |
[23:48] | He loved basketball. | 他很爱篮球 |
[23:50] | But I usually said no because I don’t really care | 我通常都会拒绝他 |
[23:52] | about sports and also the sound of the sneakers | 因为我对体育不感兴趣 |
[23:54] | squeaking on the floor really bothers me. | 而且我很讨厌球鞋 在场上摩擦的声音 |
[23:57] | You know, it’s like eeh eeh eeh-eeh-eeh… | 像这样‥ |
[24:00] | – I get it. – Yeah. | -我知道了 -是啊 |
[24:02] | Yeah, so I never really watched with him, | 所以我没和他一起看过比赛 |
[24:06] | which was dumb. | 太蠢了,就算每天 |
[24:07] | Should have just given him like two fucking hours of my day. | 花个两小时陪他也好 |
[24:13] | Anyway, point is, | 总之,我的重点是 |
[24:15] | I do always remember this thing | 我记得他跟我说过一支球队的事 |
[24:17] | he told me about this one team. | |
[24:19] | Their motto was “Trust the process.” | 他们的理念是"相信过程" |
[24:21] | And I remember thinking, like, “That’s a good philosophy.” | 我记得当时心想 |
[24:25] | You know, like every game, win or lose, | 这是种不错的哲学 每场比赛,不管是输是赢 |
[24:28] | it’s just part of it. | 都是过程的一部分 |
[24:30] | You’re on the path to something bigger, | 你有更远大的目标 |
[24:33] | so the individual setbacks don’t get you down. | 所以不用太在意小挫折 |
[24:38] | So maybe just… | 也许你应该‥ |
[24:40] | trust the process. | 相信过程 |
[24:48] | – Oh, my God, will you just order | 拜托,你可以点杯酒吗? |
[24:49] | a glass of wine or something? | |
[24:50] | – I’m trying to be good. | -我想要成为更好的自己 |
[24:52] | – Well, then get back to being good tomorrow morning. | -明天早上再说啦 |
[24:54] | Don’t make me drink alone. | 别让我一个人喝闷酒 |
[24:56] | I mean, what else are you good for? | 不然你还有什么用处? |
[25:03] | – Oh, barkeep? | 酒保 |
[25:04] | – What can I get you? – I’ll have what she’s having. | -要喝什么? |
[25:06] | – Sure. Also, sorry to eavesdrop, | -给我跟她一样的 好‥抱歉,我听到你们对话 |
[25:09] | but that team you were thinking of is the Philadelphia 76ers. | 你说的球队是费城七六人队 |
[25:12] | – Yes, right! | 没错 |
[25:14] | – So did it work? Did they win a championship? | 所以他们成功拿过冠军吗? |
[25:17] | – Oh, no, they blow it every year, they suck. | 他们每年都搞砸,烂队一支 天啊 |
[25:28] | – That’s great. | 太好笑了 |
[25:30] | That’s good. | 真的 |
[25:35] | So, what are you going to do with that? | 你要怎么处理? |
[25:38] | – Yeah, um, I’m not sure. | |
[25:41] | I mean, I know I want to scatter them, but I… | 我还不确定 |
[25:45] | I don’t know where. | 我想要洒在某个地方 但还不知道要洒在哪里 |
[25:47] | – Don’t look at me. I’m a mausoleum gal. | 别问我,我以后是要住陵寝的 |
[25:56] | ♪ ♪ | |
[25:58] | – I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 "帕美托饭店" |
[26:05] | – Palmetto Resort and Spa. This is Ray. | 帕美托饭店,我叫雷 |
[26:07] | – Hey, Ray, it’s Ava. | 雷吗? 我是艾娃 |
[26:09] | Room 358. | 我在358房住过很长一段时间 |
[26:11] | Lived there for a very sad amount of time. | |
[26:12] | – Yeah, if you’re looking for your night guard, | 如果你是要找防磨牙套 |
[26:14] | It was in Lost and Found for two weeks, | 它在失物招领区放了两周 |
[26:15] | and then after that if it’s not claimed… | 若过了两周没人领取‥ |
[26:17] | – No, I actually had a question for you. | 不是,我有问题想问你 |
[26:19] | I’m trying to figure out what to do | 我在考虑要怎么处理我爸的骨灰 |
[26:20] | with my dad’s ashes, and I was wondering | |
[26:22] | if I could ask what you did with your dad’s? | 我想问你是怎么处理的 |
[26:24] | – Oh, well we spread his ashes… | -我们把他的骨灰‥ -水疗池在哪里? |
[26:28] | – The spa? – Spa’s on the third floor. | -水疗池? |
[26:30] | Yeah. | -水疗池在三楼 |
[26:31] | We spread his ashes in Key West Florida | 我们洒在佛罗里达州的基威斯特 |
[26:34] | ’cause that was like his favorite place in the world. | 那是他在世上最爱的地方 |
[26:36] | Did your dad have a place he loved like that? | 你爸爸也有很喜欢的地方吗? |
[26:39] | – Um, honestly, no. | 老实说,并没有 |
[26:42] | He worked a ton and didn’t really get to travel. | 他工作很忙,没时间旅游 |
[26:45] | I mean, I think that was… | 这可能是他人生最大的遗憾 |
[26:46] | probably a big regret of his, actually. | |
[26:49] | – Well, I mean, you’re driving across the country, right? | 你们不是开车全国巡演吗? |
[26:52] | Couldn’t you spread a little bit of him in each state? | 要是你在每个州都洒一点点 |
[26:55] | So it’s like he finally got to travel? | 他不就每个地方都能去了吗? |
[26:59] | – Oh my God, that’s such a good idea. | 天啊,真是好主意 |
[27:01] | You’re incredibly emotionally intelligent, Ray. | 雷,你太懂人情世故了 |
[27:04] | – Yeah, well, the fact that you sound surprised | 你语气这么惊讶 |
[27:05] | is actually super condescending. | 未免太瞧不起人了 |
[27:07] | – Okay, and another great read on the situation. | 你看,果然很懂人的想法 |
[27:09] | – Okay, great, I have to go. | 好啦,我得挂了 |
[27:11] | Sir, we’ve already given you so much lotion. | 先生,我们已经给你很多乳液了 |
[27:29] | ♪ ♪ | |
[27:43] | – So… | 所以‥ |
[27:46] | here’s the Grand Canyon, Dad. | 爸,这里就是大峡谷 |
[27:58] | – You’re done? – Yeah. | -就这样? -对 |
[28:00] | I’m going to do a little bit in every city we go to. | 我要在我们去的每个州都洒一点 |
[28:02] | – Oh. | |
[28:03] | – Except the far right strongholds. | 除了极右派的根据地 |
[28:06] | – Cool. – All right, | -好喔 |
[28:07] | this reroute killed us. | -这次绕路花了很多时间 |
[28:09] | Let’s bottle up Papa, ladies. | 赶快回到车上 |
[28:11] | Hit the road, Jack! | 上路啰 |
[28:15] | – Jesus. | 真是的 |
[28:27] | You know, it’s probably good that your dad didn’t live | 你爸没看到我这样压榨你 |
[28:30] | to see me take you for everything you’re worth. | 或许也算一种福气吧 |
[28:33] | – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:41] | ♪ The lights ♪ | 待续 谢谢观赏 |
[28:43] | ♪ In the harbor ♪ | |
[28:45] | ♪ Bom bom bom ♪ | |
[28:47] | ♪ Don’t shine for me ♪ | |
[28:50] | ♪ Bom bom bom bom ♪ | |
[28:52] | ♪ I’m like a lost ship ♪ | |
[28:56] | ♪ Bom bom bom ♪ | |
[28:58] | ♪ Adrift on the sea ♪ | |
[29:01] | ♪ Sea of heartbreak ♪ | |
[29:04] | ♪ Lost love an’ loneliness ♪ | |
[29:06] | ♪ Memories of your caress, so divine ♪ | |
[29:10] | ♪ I wish you were mine again, my dear ♪ | |
[29:14] | ♪ I am on this sea of tears ♪ | |
[29:17] | ♪ Sea of heartbreak ♪ | |
[29:20] | ♪ Sea of heartbreak ♪ | |
[29:23] | ♪ How did I lose you? ♪ | |
[29:27] | ♪ Bom bom bom ♪ | |
[29:29] | ♪ Oh, where did I fail? ♪ | |
[29:33] | ♪ Bom bom bom bom ♪ | |
[29:35] | ♪ Why did you leave me ♪ | |
[29:38] | ♪ Bom bom bom ♪ | |
[29:40] | ♪ Always to sail? ♪ | |
[29:43] | ♪ This sea of heartbreak ♪ | |
[29:46] | ♪ Lost love an’ loneliness ♪ | |
[29:48] | ♪ Memories of your caress, so divine ♪ | |
[29:52] | ♪ How I wish you were mine again, my dear ♪ |