时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We’re going backwards. | |
[00:07] | Felt better a week ago. | 一个礼拜前好多了 |
[00:09] | – Okay, hear me out. | 好,听我说 |
[00:10] | Maybe we’re working too hard. | 可能是因为用脑过度了 |
[00:12] | Maybe we need to rest our brains. | 也许需要休息一下 |
[00:15] | DJ’s texting you. | 黛洁传讯息来了 |
[00:17] | – How do you know? – I can read it from here. | 你怎么知道? |
[00:20] | Your text setting is enormous. | 我从这里就看得到了 你字体设定有够大 |
[00:21] | It’s like the top row of an eye exam. | 就像视力检查第一行 |
[00:23] | – Oh, God, it’s another message about ancestry.com. | 天啊,又跟基因检测网有关 |
[00:27] | Ever since she decided to have a kid, | 自从黛洁决定要生小孩后 |
[00:28] | DJ’s obsessed with our family heritage. | 一直对我们的家族史很着迷 |
[00:30] | – Oh, I did that, and I found out | 我也测过,发现有个远房表亲 |
[00:32] | I had a second cousin who lived an hour away | 住在车程一小时以外 |
[00:34] | who did not wanna get coffee. | 对方完全不想跟我喝杯咖啡 |
[00:36] | – Huh, it appears I’m a descendant | 看来我是塞勒姆审巫案中 |
[00:38] | of a person in the Salem witch trials. | 其中一人的后代 |
[00:41] | Betty Parris. | 贝蒂帕里斯 |
[00:43] | – Wait, could we use this for the show? | 等等,这可以用在表演里吗? |
[00:46] | Like, maybe this is the through line we’ve been looking for. | 我们可能终于找到可用的主轴了 |
[00:49] | – Oh, maybe. Um, something about how her story mirrors mine. | 有可能 |
[00:55] | – Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. – Umm, | 可以说我和她的遭遇很像 |
[00:56] | beautiful, brilliant woman | 都是漂亮又有脑袋的女人 |
[00:57] | blazing her own path in a male-dominated world. | 在男人主导的环境开疆辟土 |
[00:59] | – Yes! – Unfairly persecuted. | -没错,被大众公审 |
[01:01] | – Found guilty in the court of public opinion. | -遭到不公审判 |
[01:03] | Burned at the stake. – Yes, exactly! | -没错‥ -被骂得体无完肤 |
[01:05] | Oh, this is good. This is good. | 太棒了‥ |
[01:06] | Um…oh, oh, I know. I know how it could start. | 有了,我知道该怎么开头 |
[01:09] | – Ooh, shoot. | -可恶 -怎么了? |
[01:10] | – What? | -可恶 -怎么了? |
[01:13] | – Okay, it turns out Betty Parris was actually | 这个贝蒂帕里斯 |
[01:16] | one of the Salem witch trial accusers. | 其实是塞勒姆审巫案中的原告 |
[01:18] | She and Abigail Williams kinda kicked the whole thing off. | 整件事就是她 和艾比盖儿威廉斯造成的 |
[01:21] | Lotta innocent women dead. | 害死了很多无辜的女性 |
[01:23] | Her fault. | 都是她的错 |
[01:24] | Mm. – Mm. | |
[01:30] | Well, I don’t need | |
[01:32] | a stupid through line for my show. | -我的表演才不需要什么主轴 -完全不需要 |
[01:34] | – Not at all. Literally dumb. | 真是太蠢了 |
[01:35] | – Not my department, and I know you hate puppets, | 这不是我的长项 我也知道你讨厌布偶 |
[01:38] | but I was thinking that… – I know. | -但我在想‥ |
[01:39] | I know. | -我想到了‥ |
[01:46] | Babe, hi. | 亲爱的,你好 |
[01:47] | Oh, I am in such a rut. | 我现在灵感枯竭,我需要你 |
[01:49] | I need you. | |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:52] | How quickly can you get to Memphis? | 你多快可以到曼非斯? |
[01:55] | – ♪ Doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo ♪ | |
[01:59] | ♪ Run run run, run run run ♪ | |
[02:02] | ♪ Doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo ♪ | |
[02:06] | ♪ Run run run, run run run ♪ | |
[02:09] | ♪ Oh, load up your mama ♪ | |
[02:11] | ♪ We’ll ride on out to the line ♪ | |
[02:14] | ♪ ♪ | |
[02:16] | ♪ Run ♪ | |
[02:18] | ♪ ♪ | |
[02:20] | ♪ Run ♪ | |
[02:21] | ♪ ♪ | "黛博拉凡斯" |
[02:30] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[02:32] | Thank you for the ride, | 谢谢你载我一程,别忘了 |
[02:33] | and remember, love can be an addiction, too, | 爱也是会上瘾的 |
[02:36] | so set boundaries. | 划下界线对你和她都好 |
[02:37] | It’ll be good for you and her. | |
[02:39] | I love you so much. Bye! | 我真的很爱你 |
[02:41] | Thank you! – Kiki! | 再见,谢谢你 你们好 |
[02:43] | – Yay. | 我爱你们,姊妹 |
[02:48] | – ♪ Run ♪ | -好开心能来找你们 -是啊 |
[02:52] | – What else? | 还有什么呢? |
[02:54] | Oh, I got a haircut. | 我剪头发了 |
[02:56] | But it kinda grew out, so you can’t really tell. | 但已经长回来了,所以不太明显 |
[02:58] | – It’s cute. – Thank you. | -很好看 -谢谢 |
[02:59] | And there’s this really weird smell | 最近赌城空气真的很难闻 |
[03:01] | in Vegas right now. | |
[03:02] | No one knows what it is, | 虽然没人说是什么原因 |
[03:03] | but I think it’s feet. – Feet? | 但我觉得是脚臭味 |
[03:06] | – All those shoes people leave behind? | -脚臭味? -四处都有人乱丢鞋子 |
[03:07] | When I’m at my table, girls will literally take off | 很多女生会在我赌桌下脱鞋 |
[03:09] | their high heels, and they will never, ever come back for them. | -但从不回来穿走 -没错,这是真的 |
[03:11] | – No, it’s true. The Palmetto lost and found | 帕美托的失物招领 |
[03:13] | is full of Jessica Simpson-brand shoes. | 有一堆洁西卡辛普森牌子的鞋 |
[03:15] | I go a lot ’cause I keep losing my retainer. | 我很常去因为一直弄丢维持器 |
[03:17] | But don’t worry. I always find it. | 但不用担心,每次都能找到 |
[03:19] | – Anyway, I’m just happy to be here. | 不管怎样,我真的很高兴能来 |
[03:21] | I’ve always wanted to visit, and I love Memphis music. | 我一直很想去 而且我很喜欢曼非斯音乐 |
[03:24] | – Wait, really? Like what? Like… like Elvis? | 真的吗,像什么,猫王吗? |
[03:26] | – No, like Three 6 Mafia, Pooh Shiesty, Project Pat, | 不是 邪恶黑帮,普夏伊斯,专案高手 |
[03:29] | Young Dolph, Yo Gotti, NLE Choppa. | 小阿道夫,尤高堤 和恩艾伊查波 |
[03:33] | Really? Hello! | 有点品味好吗? |
[03:34] | Oh, Deborah, that’s 24. I’m sorry. | 黛博拉,24点了,抱歉 |
[03:36] | – Yes, I can count. | 是的,我会算 |
[03:38] | – Hm. – Ugh! | 八点 |
[03:40] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[03:41] | I need this to get back | 我需要赢才能进入表演状态 |
[03:42] | into my pre-show rhythm. | |
[03:44] | Come on, bust, bust, bust, bust, bust, bust. | 快点,爆掉‥ |
[03:47] | – Ava wins. – Shh. | 艾娃赢了 |
[03:50] | Oh, Deborah’s suing me. | 话说黛博拉要告我 |
[03:53] | – Stop trying to cheer me up. ♪ ♪ | 不要这样帮我打气 |
[03:59] | – ♪ If push ♪ ♪ Comes to a shove ♪ | "蓝调故乡,比尔街" |
[04:04] | ♪ ♪ ♪ You’ve got to keep your head ♪ ♪ Above the water ♪ | "国王蓝调俱乐部" |
[04:14] | – Um, not to add more to your plate, | 我不想让你更忙乱 |
[04:16] | but you should know that Axel is here. | 但我得告诉你,艾索来了 |
[04:19] | – Axel Axel? – Yes. | 那个艾索吗? |
[04:21] | Apparently, his restraining order lapsed | 没错,对他的保护令 |
[04:22] | a couple years ago. – Sorry, | 几年前就到期了 |
[04:23] | but who is Axel Axel? | 抱歉,谁是艾索? |
[04:25] | – One of Deborah’s stalkers. – One of? | -黛博拉的跟踪狂之一 -之一? |
[04:27] | How many stalkers do you have? | 你有几个跟踪狂? |
[04:29] | – Living? 12. | 活的吗,12个 |
[04:31] | – Mm, 11. | 11个 |
[04:32] | Donna died. | 唐娜死了 |
[04:34] | – Oh, she did? | 真的吗? |
[04:35] | Oh, she was sweet. | 她还蛮贴心的 |
[04:37] | What an athlete. | 而且体力超好 |
[04:39] | She scaled that 30-foot pergola like it was nothing. | 轻轻松松就爬上30呎高的棚架 |
[04:45] | I mean, seriously, | 说真的 |
[04:46] | my little sister steals my husband. | 我的小妹竟然抢走我的先生 |
[04:54] | She used to just steal my dolls. | 她以前只会抢我的娃娃而已 |
[04:58] | But seriously, that… | 但这真的‥ |
[05:00] | that was the worst feeling in the world. | 那是世上最糟糕的经历 |
[05:04] | And I once bombed so bad at a USO show, | 我可是搞砸过劳军表演 |
[05:06] | they put me on the No Fly List. | 被列上禁飞名单的人耶 |
[05:10] | – So for tomorrow, we have requests | 明天有两个广播节目想访问你 |
[05:11] | for two radio interviews. | |
[05:13] | One’s with “Gonzo and the Bean.” | 一个是冈祖和豆豆‥ |
[05:14] | – Let’s do the other one. | 接另一个 |
[05:16] | Wait a second. Where’s… where’s Axel? | 等一下,艾索呢? |
[05:21] | Where’s Axel? | -艾索呢? -我不知道 |
[05:26] | Is that him? | 那是他吗? |
[05:27] | Is he leaving? | 他要走了吗? |
[05:29] | Hey, Axel. | 艾索 |
[05:31] | Wait. Ax… Axel! | 等等,艾索‥ |
[05:33] | Axel! Hey, hey! | |
[05:35] | Hey, hey, Axel, Axel, Axel. | 艾索‥ |
[05:36] | – Oh, wow! Hi! – Hey. | |
[05:38] | Hi. – Deborah. | 黛博拉 |
[05:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:41] | – How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[05:43] | – I’m doing better. Thank you for asking. | 我过得不错,谢谢你的关心 |
[05:46] | Got my own apartment. | 我现在有自己的公寓 |
[05:47] | Just started working at Best Buy. | 也开始在电器商场工作 |
[05:49] | – Good, good, good, good. So, um… | 很好,话说‥ |
[05:53] | did you… did you see the show? | 你看了表演吗? |
[05:54] | – Yeah, yeah. | 看了 |
[05:56] | It was good. | 很不错,感觉很不一样 |
[05:57] | It was different. – Yeah, it’s a whole… | 是啊,走完全不同的路线 |
[05:59] | it’s a whole different thing, so… what’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[06:03] | – I mean, you’re always great to watch. | 我的话 你的表演一直都很精彩 |
[06:10] | I don’t know, it just wasn’t the Deborah Vance I’m used to. | 但我说不上来 不是我习惯的黛博拉凡斯 |
[06:14] | – Oh, you mean the Deborah Vance that you sent | 你不会寄整包阴毛 |
[06:16] | a Ziploc bag full of pubic hair to? | 给新的黛博拉凡斯吗? |
[06:17] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我已经不会这么做了 |
[06:21] | There were some funny jokes, but… but… | 有些笑话蛮好笑的,但‥ |
[06:25] | it just… | 只是‥ |
[06:26] | it was kind of a bummer, | 没这么好笑了 |
[06:28] | and I didn’t really expect that from you. | 我没想到你会变成这样 |
[06:31] | I miss the Deborah who takes everyone down. | 我想念那个 把所有人都骂个臭头的黛博拉 |
[06:37] | – Yeah. Huh. | 知道了 |
[06:40] | Well, nice to see you, Axel. | 很高兴见到你,艾索 |
[06:42] | – Oh, quick question while I have you. | 既然你来了,我有个问题 |
[06:45] | Do you know if Chelsea Handler still lives | 你知道雀儿喜汉德勒 |
[06:48] | in Brentwood, California? | 是否还住在加州布伦坞吗? |
[06:50] | – No, I don’t, | 我不知道 |
[06:52] | and I wouldn’t tell you even if I did. | 就算知道也不会告诉你 |
[06:54] | – You know, she never visits Chuy’s grave. | 她从来没去丘伊的墓前 |
[06:56] | Goodbye, Axel. | 再见,艾索 |
[07:00] | – Oof, it’s so scary having a stalker. | 有跟踪狂的感觉好可怕 |
[07:02] | – Oh, you kinda get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[07:04] | – Someone obsessed with you who could just show up | 一想到有人很迷恋你 |
[07:06] | at any moment. | 还会突然出现‥ |
[07:07] | – Ava! – Oh! | -艾娃 |
[07:09] | Mom. | -天啊,妈妈 |
[07:10] | – What are you doing here? – Well, you said the tour | 你怎么在这里? |
[07:13] | was in Memphis for a couple nights, | 你说会在曼非斯表演几天 |
[07:14] | and you said… you said it would be fun if I visited. | 然后说我来的话一定很棒 |
[07:17] | – Those were two different conversations, | 两句话不是同时说的 |
[07:19] | but hi. | 不过‥你好啊 |
[07:20] | – Oh, honey. Oh, it’s so good to see you. | "曼非斯" 亲爱的 见到你真开心 |
[07:23] | – Hi, I’m Kiki. – Hi. | -你好,我是琦琦 |
[07:25] | – Oh, uh… uh, Kiki, this is my mom, Nina. | -你好 琦琦,这是我妈妮娜 |
[07:28] | Mom, this is my friend Kiki. | 妈,这是我朋友琦琦 |
[07:29] | – A friend! | 艾娃的朋友 |
[07:31] | Oh, Kiki, it’s so nice to meet you. | 琦琦,很高兴见到你 |
[07:32] | Ava’s never mentioned you. | 艾娃从来没提过你 |
[07:34] | – I did, actually. | 我提过 |
[07:35] | – No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:37] | I’m kinda hard to describe anyway. | 我的确不是个好形容的朋友 |
[07:38] | Kinda have to experience it. | 亲自见面了才懂 |
[07:40] | I love your hair. – Oh, thanks. | -我喜欢你的发型 |
[07:41] | Well, they’re extensions. | -谢谢,这些都是接发 |
[07:43] | No, I… I know that. | 是啊,我知道 |
[07:45] | – Well, hello. – Hi. Oh, Deborah. | -你好 -你好,黛博拉 |
[07:47] | – Hi. – It’s so good to see you. | 很高兴可以见到你 |
[07:49] | – Hi. How are you? This is fun. | 你好吗? 太有趣了 |
[07:52] | I didn’t know that you were coming to visit. | 我不知道你会来找我们 |
[07:55] | No one did. No one did. | 没人知道‥ |
[07:57] | So, uh, Mom, Kiki and I were gonna go to a bar, | 妈,我跟琦琦准备要去酒吧 |
[08:00] | but I guess we can get you settled at the hotel. | 但我们可以先送你去饭店 |
[08:04] | – Oh, no. No, let’s go out. | 不用,没关系,一起去吧 |
[08:07] | We can all go, right? | 大家一起去,如何? |
[08:08] | – Um, no, Deborah doesn’t wanna go… | 没有,黛博拉不想去 |
[08:10] | – Oh, I need to. | -她没关系 -我需要喝酒 |
[08:11] | My own stalker just ran away from me. | 我的跟踪狂刚刚在躲我 |
[08:13] | I could use a couple of drinks. | 我需要喝个几杯 |
[08:14] | Whoo! Girls’ night out! | 女孩之夜 |
[08:17] | – Yeah, that’s what girls’ night out is: | 是啊,标准的女孩之夜 |
[08:19] | just two friends, someone’s mom, and their boss. | 两个朋友加上某人的妈 跟她们的老板 |
[08:22] | – I’m someone’s mom too, actually. | -其实我也是某人的妈 |
[08:24] | – So am I. – Well, moms’ night out then. | -我也是 |
[08:26] | Plus Ava. – Whoo! | 那就是妈妈之夜加上艾娃 |
[08:28] | – There you go. Whoo! | 就是这样 |
[08:29] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[08:31] | ♪ ♪ | "牛仔与乡村乐" |
[08:40] | – Whoo! | |
[08:41] | – Why aren’t you and your daughter’s father together? | 你为什么没跟女儿的爸在一起? |
[08:44] | – We were for a little bit, but we just annoy each other, | 在一起了一阵子 但彼此都看不顺眼 |
[08:46] | so I couldn’t live with him. | 所以我无法跟他住在一起 |
[08:48] | I… but I love him. I love him as a co-parent. | 但我以共同养育者的身份爱他 |
[08:50] | – Well, how do your parents feel | 那你爸妈对你没有结婚 |
[08:51] | about you not being married? | 是怎么想的? |
[08:53] | I mean, aren’t Asian families very traditional? | 亚洲家庭不是都很传统吗? |
[08:55] | – Mom. – No, it’s cool. | -妈妈 -没事,没关系 |
[08:57] | I love nosy people. Uh, yeah, obviously, | 我喜欢别人打探隐私 |
[08:59] | they’re not in love with the fact | 是啊,他们的确 |
[09:00] | that we’re not married, but, you know, | 对我们没结婚不太高兴 |
[09:02] | they’re happy that we got Luna. | 但他们很高兴有璐娜在 |
[09:04] | Was it hard raising an only child? | 养独生女是不是很难? |
[09:06] | Because Luna keeps asking me for a little sister, | 璐娜一直跟我要个妹妹 |
[09:08] | and I don’t know! | 但我没有啊 |
[09:09] | – Oh, no, no. It was fine. | 没事,这样很好 |
[09:11] | And-and Ava was more than enough to handle. | 艾娃就让我够忙了 |
[09:13] | And she turned out great. – Yeah. | -她现在过得很好 -是啊 |
[09:15] | – But only because I worked very hard | 不过是因为我很努力 |
[09:17] | to make sure she was never lonely. | 让她不会觉得孤单 |
[09:18] | – Actually, I was so lonely, I used to draw faces | 其实我一直都很孤单 我会画脸在枕头上 |
[09:21] | on our pillows and talk to them. | 然后跟它们说话 |
[09:22] | – Oh, yeah. She ruined so many pillows. | 是啊,她毁了好多枕头 |
[09:25] | But it gave her a great sense of humor, I guess. | 但她也因此很有幽默感 |
[09:27] | – Oh, I don’t think Luna’s gonna be funny. | 璐娜以后应该不会搞笑 |
[09:29] | She’s really comfortable with herself. | 她还蛮有自信的 |
[09:31] | – Okay, okay. | 来了 |
[09:34] | – Thank you. – Oh, Deborah, thank you. | -来了 -谢谢 |
[09:35] | – You didn’t get anything? | -黛博拉,谢谢 -你没喝吗? |
[09:36] | – I couldn’t carry it all. | 我没办法拿这么多杯 |
[09:38] | – Two vodka rocks? | -两杯加冰块的伏特加 |
[09:39] | – Those are for me. Thank you. | -是我的 |
[09:40] | – Oh, my God. – Whoo! | 我的天啊 |
[09:42] | – Thank you, thank you. – So, Deborah, | -谢谢‥ -黛博拉 |
[09:43] | how’s the big show going? | 巡演进行得如何? |
[09:46] | – Eh, not great. | -不太好 |
[09:47] | – No, it’s great. It’s great. | -才怪,非常好‥ |
[09:49] | – Yeah, you’re being too hard on yourself. | 是啊,你对自己太严格了 |
[09:51] | I mean, the show doesn’t need to be a laugh a minute. | 不是让人笑破肚皮才叫好 |
[09:53] | – It’s not about laughs. It’s-it’s a feeling, you know? | 跟好不好笑没关系 是一种感觉 |
[09:56] | I can tell when the audience isn’t fully with me, | 我感觉得到观众的情绪 |
[09:58] | and they’re not. | 他们不喜欢 |
[09:59] | You haven’t been up there 4 million times. | 上台这么多次的人不是你 |
[10:01] | You can’t hear it the way I can. | 你的感受跟我不一样 |
[10:02] | – I relate to that so much, Deborah. | 你这样讲我很有共鸣,黛博拉 |
[10:05] | When I’m doing a pitch, | 每次我推销产品 |
[10:06] | I can always tell when they’re not gonna buy. | 我都能知道对方不想买 |
[10:08] | – Uh, what? | 你说什么? |
[10:10] | – Oh, my God, I forgot. – A pitch? | -天啊,我忘了 -推销什么? |
[10:12] | – I forgot to tell you. | 我忘记说,我找到工作了 |
[10:13] | I got a job. I’m a Vibamins rep. | 是健康产品的推销员 |
[10:15] | I’m selling all-natural health and beauty supplements. | 贩卖全天然健康和美容保健品 |
[10:18] | – Well, that’s interesting. Good for you. | 真有趣,我为你高兴 |
[10:20] | – Thank you. Uh, you could do it too, Ava. | 谢谢,你也可以做 |
[10:22] | You could find people on the road to work for you. | 可以在路上找人帮你工作 |
[10:24] | – Work for me? – Mm-hmm. | 帮我工作? |
[10:26] | – Hold on. Is this an MLM? | 等等,这是直销吗? |
[10:28] | – A what? No, no, no, no. | 什么,不是‥ |
[10:29] | No, it’s an effervescent vitamin tablet… | -这是维他命发泡锭 |
[10:30] | – No, no, no, like, the more people you recruit, | -不是‥ |
[10:32] | the more money you make? | 招募越多人赚得越多吗? |
[10:33] | – Yeah, well, of course. | 是啊,当然 |
[10:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:37] | – Mom, that’s a pyramid scheme. | 妈,这就是老鼠会 |
[10:39] | – No! That’s impossible. | 不是,怎么可能? |
[10:40] | It’s on Facebook. – Oh, my God. | 社群网站到处都是 |
[10:42] | Mom! – What? What are you saying? | -我的天啊,妈 |
[10:44] | What did I say? – Hey, Deborah… | -又怎样了 |
[10:46] | Deborah and I are gonna take a lap. | 你在说什么? |
[10:48] | – Mm. – Be right back. | 我又说了什么吗? 我跟黛博拉去晃晃吧 |
[10:49] | – It’s women-owned, Ava. | 公司老板是个女的,艾娃 |
[10:52] | It’s an innocent thing. | 不是什么骗人的公司 |
[10:53] | I’m making a lot of money, | 我赚了很多钱,整个社区都是 |
[10:54] | and so is the whole neighborhood. | |
[10:56] | Hazel Smith who lives next door is so excited. | 住隔壁的海兹儿史密斯很开心 |
[10:59] | Her husband’s a little upset about the $30,000, | 她先生对她花三万块是不太满意 |
[11:02] | but she’s really thrilled. | 但至少她很开心 |
[11:04] | ♪ ♪ | |
[11:06] | – I mean, sure, I have the money, | 我当然有这笔钱 |
[11:08] | but I… I don’t wanna go to space. | 但我不想上太空 |
[11:09] | – Ugh, no. I never wanna go to space. | 没错,我永远不会想上太空 |
[11:12] | I do not wanna feel like a grain of sand. | 我不想要感觉很渺小 |
[11:13] | – | – No. |
[11:15] | ♪ ♪ | No. 不要‥ |
[11:18] | Deborah? – Mm? | 听着,黛博拉 |
[11:20] | – There is a guy staring at you. | 有个男的一直盯着你看 |
[11:23] | – People stare at me all the time… I’m famous. | -我常被人盯着看,我是名人 |
[11:25] | – No, no, no, no, no. | -不对‥ |
[11:26] | These are “fuck me” eyes, | 他的眼神是想跟你上床 |
[11:27] | not “I’ve seen you on ‘The View'” eyes. | 而不是"我在电视上看过你" |
[11:32] | – Oh, God. You’re insane. | 天啊,你疯了吗? |
[11:34] | He could be my son. | 他都可以当我儿子了 |
[11:36] | – Never know. Why don’t you go say hi? | 不好说,去打个招呼吧 |
[11:37] | Follow the fun. – Absolutely not. | -放纵一下 -绝对不要 |
[11:42] | What? | 怎样‥? |
[11:43] | What? | |
[11:45] | Have fun. | 好好玩吧 |
[11:47] | – No. – Bye. | -不要 |
[11:49] | ♪ ♪ | -再见 |
[11:51] | – Hi. – Oh, Christ. | 你好 |
[11:54] | – Hi. – Hey. | 天啊 |
[11:56] | – Where’d your mom go? | 你妈妈去哪里了? |
[11:58] | – Oh, she got upset that I thought | 她不爽我觉得她在做老鼠会 |
[11:59] | she’s in a pyramid scheme, which she is… | 但她的确是 |
[12:01] | – Yeah, she is. – She went to go ride the bull. | -的确是 |
[12:03] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo-hoo! | -所以她去骑牛了 |
[12:06] | Whoo-hoo! Yeah! – Huh. – This whole thing is so weird. | 感觉真是太奇怪了 |
[12:11] | – Well, it’s nice that she wanted to visit. | 但她来找你很棒啊 |
[12:13] | – I guess. | 可能吧 |
[12:14] | But sometimes it’s hard to have, like, casual fun | 但真的很难跟她轻松相处 |
[12:17] | when we never talk about the real stuff | 因为没谈过心 |
[12:18] | that could actually make us close. | 所以我们不是很亲 |
[12:20] | But that’ll never happen. | 但这是不会发生的 |
[12:23] | – Well, I don’t know. Maybe it could. | 不好说,也许有机会啊 |
[12:26] | Like, it’s just the two of you now, | 现在只剩你和你妈了 |
[12:27] | and she did come all this way. | 她还大老远跑来找你 |
[12:30] | This could be a good time for a fresh start. | 可能是个重新开始的好时机 |
[12:33] | – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:34] | Maybe you’re right. | 有可能吧 |
[12:37] | – She’s certainly showing new sides of herself. – Whoo-hoo! Ava! Whoo! | 我的确看到她完全不同的一面 |
[12:43] | Whoo! Whoo! – Oh! – Ooh. – Whoo, Ava! Kiki! | 艾娃 |
[12:47] | – Oh, she’s… – Oh, she’s good. Yeah, yeah. | -她没事,很好 |
[12:49] | – Whoo! | -她没事 |
[12:51] | – Where’s Deborah? – Oh, she’s about | 黛博拉呢? |
[12:53] | to get her titties sucked by a 40-year-old. | 她跟一个40岁的人打得正火热 |
[12:59] | I didn’t know attractive people could be so funny. | 我都不知道美女 讲话也能这么幽默 |
[13:01] | – Oh, we can. – Oh, yeah? | -那当然 -是吗? |
[13:03] | – Yes, yes. No, it’s a myth | 没错,丑人必须这样相信 |
[13:04] | that we want ugly people to believe just to keep the peace. | 才不会暴动 |
[13:08] | – People don’t like you to have both. | 才貌兼具会让人眼红 |
[13:10] | – Well, I like that you have both. | 我欣赏你有美貌又有幽默感 |
[13:12] | – Well, I like that you have one. | 我欣赏你只拥有一项 |
[13:15] | – Well, which one’s that? | 是哪一个? |
[13:17] | – I’m not gonna tell you yet. | 我还不能告诉你 |
[13:19] | Oh, no? | 不说? |
[13:20] | – Okay. Okay. | 好吧‥ |
[13:23] | So what do you do? | 你做什么工作的? |
[13:30] | You really don’t know? | 你真的不知道吗? |
[13:32] | – No. Should I? | 不知道,我该知道吗? |
[13:35] | – No. | 不用 |
[13:41] | Why are you talking to me? | 你为什么来搭讪我? |
[13:44] | – Oh, wow, uh… | |
[13:46] | ♪ ♪ | |
[13:50] | I think you’re attractive. | 因为我觉得你很有魅力 |
[13:52] | – Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:53] | What, what? | 什么? |
[13:55] | You have a fetish for older women? | 怎样,你对老女人有癖好吗? |
[13:57] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:00] | – I guess I do. | 我想是吧 |
[14:01] | I like older women. | 我喜欢年纪比我大的女人 |
[14:03] | That a bad thing? Huh? – I don’t wanna think about it. | 这样不对吗? |
[14:08] | ♪ ♪ Wow. | 我不想思考这件事 |
[14:13] | Bold. | 真大胆 |
[14:15] | – You just asked me if I had a fetish for older women. | 你刚问我对老女人有没有癖好 |
[14:19] | So I think you’re bold. | 我想你才是大胆的那个 |
[14:20] | – Well, I guess we’re both bold. | -看来我们都很大胆 |
[14:21] | – I guess we’re both bold. | -确实如此 |
[14:25] | – You wanna come back to my place? | 要跟我回家吗? |
[14:27] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:33] | – ♪ They don’t know ♪ | |
[14:35] | ♪ And they don’t know nobody’s business ♪ | |
[14:38] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:41] | So it’s a different driver every time? | 每次都有不同的司机吗? |
[14:44] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:50] | It’s just like a taxi. | 就跟计程车一样 |
[14:52] | You’ll never see him again. | 以后都不会再见到他了 |
[14:54] | ♪ ♪ | |
[15:07] | See, they’re hard, | 这种卡有够难用 |
[15:08] | those cards. | |
[15:10] | Like, whatever happened to keys? | 钥匙还是很好用啊,我不懂 |
[15:11] | I don’t understand. | |
[15:14] | The bed. | 大床 |
[15:18] | All right. We should order a movie. | 我们应该来看部电影 |
[15:20] | Do they… wait, do they have “Pretty Woman”? | 有"麻雀变凤凰"吗? |
[15:22] | – Mom, no. It’s late and you’re drunk. | 妈,不要,太晚了 |
[15:24] | I don’t wanna start a movie. | 而且你喝醉了,我不想要看电影 |
[15:25] | I am not drunk. | 我才没有醉 |
[15:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Hey, um, Mom, | |
[15:33] | what about tomorrow morning, we get some breakfast? | 妈妈,明天一起吃早餐吧 |
[15:35] | I read about this place, Mary’s Pancake House. | 我找到一间店,玛莉松饼屋 |
[15:37] | We could, you know, catch up and talk for real. | 我们可以谈谈近况,好好聊个天 |
[15:41] | – Oh, yeah. I love that idea. | 好啊,我觉得很棒 |
[15:43] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[15:46] | They do! They do have “Pretty Woman”! | 真的有"麻雀变凤凰" |
[15:48] | I’m hitting play. | 我要按播放了 |
[15:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:54] | He is so ha… handsome. | 他真的好帅喔 |
[16:02] | – So I moved down too. | 所以我也搬来这里 |
[16:04] | Got a job at FedEx. | 在快递公司找了份工作 |
[16:08] | Benefits are good. | 福利很不错 |
[16:10] | Get to see my kids every week. | 我每周都能见到孩子 |
[16:11] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:18] | Mmm. | |
[16:24] | Ah, beer. | 啤酒,熟悉的味道 |
[16:25] | I remember you. | |
[16:29] | – How’d you get this scar? | 这个疤怎么来的? |
[16:32] | Oh. | |
[16:35] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[16:36] | there was a bully in our neighborhood | 我家附近的恶霸 |
[16:38] | who was chasing my little sister on his bike. | 骑着脚踏车追我妹妹 |
[16:41] | So I tackled him. | 所以我就把他撂倒了 |
[16:42] | You tackled him? | 你把他撂倒了? |
[16:44] | – That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[16:45] | You guys close? | 你们很亲吗? |
[16:49] | – We were. | 以前很亲 |
[16:54] | Then she ran off with my husband. | 但后来她跟我先生私奔了 |
[16:57] | – Jesus Christ, you’re kidding? | 老天爷啊,你开玩笑的吧? |
[17:00] | – Mm-mm. | |
[17:01] | – That’s fucking crazy. | 真是太夸张了 |
[17:03] | How could they do that to you? | 他们怎么能这样对你? |
[17:07] | – Truth be told, it wasn’t entirely their fault. | 老实说,这不能完全怪他们 |
[17:10] | I think they both felt neglected because I cared | 他们可能觉得被忽视 |
[17:13] | more about my career than I did about them. | 因为比起他们 |
[17:15] | – Ah. | 我更在意自己的事业 |
[17:19] | – Let’s not talk about that. | 不要再谈这个了吧 |
[17:22] | – Yeah. | 好 |
[17:27] | You want a massage? | 要不要帮你按摩? |
[17:28] | – Let’s leave that to the professionals. | 那个就交给专业的吧 |
[17:43] | Wow. | |
[17:45] | – Are you too tired? | 你会累吗? |
[17:51] | – No. | 不会 |
[18:08] | – This is crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[18:11] | – Go with it. | 顺其自然吧 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:17] | Mmm. Mm, oh. | "皮博迪饭店" |
[18:36] | Come back later, please. | 晚点再来,谢谢 |
[18:38] | Mom? | -妈妈? |
[18:39] | – I’m just getting back from breakfast, and here, | -我刚吃完早餐回来 |
[18:41] | I got your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes. | 我带了你最爱的巧克力碎片松饼 |
[18:44] | They’re so good. | 很好吃 |
[18:45] | – Wait. You went without me? | 等等,你自己去了吗? |
[18:47] | The whole point was for us to go together. | 我的意思就是要一起去 |
[18:49] | Why didn’t you wake me up? I set my alarm. | 干吗不叫醒我? 我设了闹钟 |
[18:51] | – I turned it off. You looked so tired. | 我关掉了,你看起来很累 |
[18:53] | – I looked tired while I was sleeping? | 我睡觉的时候看起来很累? |
[18:56] | – Yeah, plus I know how much you love sleeping in. | 是啊,而且我知道 你多爱睡到自然醒 |
[18:59] | You were addicted to it when you were a teenager. | 你十几岁的时候简直睡到上瘾 |
[19:01] | – I was clinically depressed. | 我是被诊断为忧郁症 |
[19:03] | – No, you weren’t! | 没有,你才不是 |
[19:04] | That was an iron deficiency | 那是因为你吃素缺铁造成的 |
[19:06] | because you went vegetarian. | |
[19:08] | Happy people eat steak, Ava. | 开心的人都吃牛排,艾娃 |
[19:10] | Bridget, down the street, she’s a happy girl. | 住在附近的布丽姬过得很开心 |
[19:12] | She plays field hockey and eats two steaks a week. | 她玩草地曲棍球 每周吃两次牛排 |
[19:16] | – Okay. – Okay, good. | 天啊,好吧 |
[19:18] | Um, so will… will you listen | 很好 |
[19:20] | to my practice pitch to Deborah? | 你可以帮我练习 要怎么向黛博拉推销吗? |
[19:22] | – Pitch to Deborah? Mom, no. | 向黛博拉推销? |
[19:25] | Deborah’s not interested in Vibamins. | 妈妈,不要 黛博拉对你的公司没兴趣 |
[19:26] | She was just being nice. | 她只是好心而已 |
[19:28] | – She said it was interesting. | 她说真有趣 |
[19:29] | Aren’t you always telling me | 是你叫我要相信女人的话 |
[19:30] | to believe women? | |
[19:31] | It’s exhausting, but we do. | 实在不容易,但我们相信 |
[19:34] | Okay, uh, will you help me move the desk? | 好 帮我搬桌子 |
[19:37] | Maybe I-I’ll stand over here. | 也许我可以站在这里 |
[19:39] | Okay, Deborah. | 好的,黛博拉 |
[19:43] | You’re someone who knows how important self-care is. | 你是个非常注重自己健康的人 |
[19:48] | This is our best-selling collagen balm. | 这是我们卖最好的胶原蛋白炸药 |
[19:51] | It is five times the daily recommended intake | 里面的胶原蛋白 |
[19:54] | of collagen, plus there is turmeric and seaweed in it. | 是每日建议摄取量的五倍 而且还有姜黄跟海藻 |
[19:59] | – Why? – I don’t know, Ava. | -为什么? -我不知道,艾娃 |
[20:01] | I’m a saleswoman, not a scientist. | 我是销售员,不是科学家 |
[20:03] | Shoot, um, could… could you hand me a bottle of water? | 可恶 你可以帮我拿一罐水吗? |
[20:07] | I should have that ready to go next time. | 我下次应该要先准备好 |
[20:09] | Okay. All right. | |
[20:11] | So in three to five minutes, | 好 只要三到五分钟 |
[20:13] | you have a delicious raspberry… | 你就有一杯美味覆盆子‥ |
[20:18] | – Oh! – Oh, no! | -糟了 -妈妈 |
[20:19] | – Mom! – Oh, shoot! Oh! | 妈妈,可恶 |
[20:20] | – Fuck. – Oh, God, oh, God, okay. | 天啊,没事 |
[20:22] | – This is the notebook we use for Deborah’s show. | 这是黛博拉表演用的笔记本 |
[20:24] | It’s all our work! – You gave me sparkling water! | -我们的点子都在里面 -是你给我气泡水的 |
[20:26] | – So it’s my fault? You’re not even gonna apologize | 所以是我的错吗? |
[20:29] | for getting it all over the notebook? | 你不打算为弄湿笔记本道歉吗? |
[20:30] | – How was I supposed to know this was sparkling? | 我哪知道这是气泡水? |
[20:32] | – It’s Perrier! It’s always sparkling! | 这是沛绿雅 |
[20:34] | It’s famously sparkling water! – Well, I don’t sit around | 它就是气泡水 是非常有名的气泡水 |
[20:37] | in fancy hotels drinking fancy water. | 我可没有在高级饭店里 喝气泡水的经验 |
[20:40] | – I can’t believe you won’t just say you’re sorry. | 真不敢相信你连抱歉也不肯说 |
[20:41] | – Okay! I’m sorry! | 好,我很抱歉 |
[20:43] | But that’s just a notebook! | 但那只是个笔记本罢了 |
[20:45] | I mean, if it’s good enough, you’ll remember it. | 如果点子够好就会记在脑里 |
[20:47] | – That’s not how it works. – Look… oh, wait, here. | 不是这样的 |
[20:49] | Here’s some papers. – No, not those! | 等等,这些纸拿去 不对,这些不可以 |
[20:51] | – Wait. What is this? | 等等,这是什么? |
[20:53] | Wait, Ava, “Vance v. Daniels”? | 艾娃‥ "凡斯控告丹尼尔斯"? |
[20:59] | – Um, Deborah… | 黛博拉要告我 |
[21:02] | is suing me. | |
[21:04] | – Ava. | 艾娃 |
[21:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[21:07] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[21:09] | Why do you assume I’m the one who did something wrong? | 你为什么直觉认为是我做错事? |
[21:11] | – Because that’s usually the case. | 因为通常都是这样 |
[21:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊,她之后也会告我吗? |
[21:15] | Is she gonna come after me? | |
[21:17] | – It has nothing to do with you, Mom. | 妈妈,这跟你完全无关 |
[21:20] | – Oh. – What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[21:21] | – No, I’m-I’m calling your cousin Randall. | 不行,我要打给你表哥蓝道尔 |
[21:24] | He went to Suffolk Law. | -他念过萨福克法学院 |
[21:26] | – Randall? | -蓝道尔吗? |
[21:27] | He took two night classes | 他只上了两堂 |
[21:28] | in paralegal studies. | 法务研究的夜间课程 |
[21:30] | He can’t help us. – Hi, sweetie. | -他才帮不了我们 |
[21:32] | It’s Auntie… yeah, it’s your Auntie Nina. | -亲爱的,我是妮娜阿姨 |
[21:35] | Terrible! – Mom. | -糟透了 |
[21:40] | ♪ ♪ | -妈妈 |
[22:00] | – Hello, boys. | 你们好,孩子们 |
[22:02] | – Uh… | |
[22:06] | – You’re sitting on my fur. | 你坐到我的皮草外套了 |
[22:09] | – Oh, oh, shit. Sorry. | 可恶,对不起 |
[22:11] | – That’s quite all right. | 没关系 |
[22:21] | Have a nice day. | 祝今天愉快 |
[22:27] | Holy shit. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[22:30] | Do you know who that was? – No. | 知道那是谁吗? |
[22:32] | – That’s Deborah Vance. | -不知道 -她是黛博拉凡斯 |
[22:33] | We have her spice rack. | 我们有她的调味料架 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊,我要打给我妈 |
[22:37] | I-I gotta go call my mom. | |
[22:50] | – You’re leaving already? | 你要走了吗? |
[22:51] | – Oh, well, you know, | 你也知道 |
[22:53] | I like to get to the airport four hours ahead of time. | 我喜欢提早四小时到机场 |
[22:56] | And I was hoping to get a nap on the plane, | 我本来希望能在机上睡个午觉 |
[22:59] | but I don’t think that’s gonna happen now | 但我看应该办不到了 |
[23:02] | ’cause I’m gonna be worrying about this lawsuit. | 因为一定满脑子都是官司的事 |
[23:05] | And you know, I can barely sleep at home | 我在家已经很难入睡了 |
[23:06] | because Mr. Cream Pie does zoomies all night. | 因为奶油派先生 整晚都在跑来跑去 |
[23:13] | – Mom, don’t worry about me. | 妈妈 你不用担心我 |
[23:16] | I… | 我有很棒的律师 |
[23:18] | I have an amazing lawyer who’s doing it pro bono. | 在免费帮我打官司 |
[23:21] | Yeah, she’s… | 真的,她说‥我是说他相信 |
[23:22] | I mean, he is really confident | |
[23:25] | he can get it dismissed. | 一定可以驳回案子 |
[23:27] | – Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[23:29] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[23:31] | Oh, good, good. | 很好‥是个厉害的家伙? |
[23:33] | Somebody knows what they’re doing? | |
[23:34] | – Yes. It’s okay. | 是的,不用担心 |
[23:36] | He’s tall too. | 而且他也很高 |
[23:43] | – Here. | 来 |
[23:44] | Don’t forget your Vibamins. | 别忘了你的维他命 |
[23:46] | – Oh, no. Those are for you. | 不是,这些是要给你的 |
[23:48] | You probably don’t want them. | 虽然你可能也不想要 |
[23:52] | I just have all this time | 我现在时间有够多 |
[23:54] | on my hands now. | |
[23:58] | And I was hoping that you would just be proud of me | 我只是希望 |
[24:02] | for doing something. | 你会因为我找事做而骄傲 |
[24:06] | – I am proud of you, Mom. | 我很以你为傲,妈妈 |
[24:10] | You’re… | 你可是个‥ |
[24:12] | a girlboss. | 女强人 |
[24:14] | – Oh, oh. | |
[24:15] | They… they put that on a T-shirt | 他们有写着女强人的衣服 |
[24:18] | if you hit your volume quota. | 只要销量达标就能拿到 |
[24:21] | – I bet. | 可以想像 |
[24:24] | – Hey, if you’re willing to get to the airport | 如果你愿意晚一小时去机场的话 |
[24:27] | only three hours ahead of time, we could finish “Pretty Woman.” | 我们能把"麻雀变凤凰"看完 |
[24:29] | – Really? Oh, good. Oh, good. | 真的吗,太好了 |
[24:32] | Oh, good. | 太棒了 |
[24:36] | You know, this is how your father and I met. | 其实呢 我跟你爸爸就是这样认识的 |
[24:41] | You were a prostitute? | 你以前也是妓女? |
[24:43] | – Hell yeah. – Ava. | -太酷了 -艾娃 |
[24:46] | I was there with my girlfriend, Joyce Petracelli, | 我是跟女生朋友去看的 乔伊斯波特切利 |
[24:49] | and he was there with Joyce’s brother, | 你爸跟乔伊斯哥哥来的 |
[24:51] | and so we ended up sitting together. | 所以后来我们坐在隔壁 |
[24:53] | – Oh. Did he like the movie? | -他喜欢这部电影吗? |
[24:55] | Oh, he fell asleep. – How much is this, Marie? | -他睡着了 |
[24:57] | – Yeah, that sounds like him. | 是啊,像他会做的事 |
[25:00] | – Oh, I do miss him falling asleep everywhere. | 我真的很想念 |
[25:02] | – Look, I got money to spend in here. | 他不管在哪里都能睡着 |
[25:05] | – He was really good at it. – Yeah. | -这点他很厉害 -是啊 |
[25:07] | – You’re obviously in the wrong place. | 你显然找错地方了 |
[25:10] | Please leave. | 请你离开 "蓝调餐厅" |
[25:16] | – Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[25:17] | Did I miss Kiki? | 琦琦走了吗? |
[25:18] | – Yeah, she went home. – Oh. | 是啊,她回家了 |
[25:20] | – Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢? |
[25:22] | She out getting her belly button pierced? | 她去穿肚脐环了吗? |
[25:24] | Maybe. | |
[25:26] | – Did you guys have a good time? | -可能吧 |
[25:28] | – Uh, not really. | -你们玩得开心吗? 不太算 |
[25:30] | It was mostly just yelling and watching “Pretty Woman.” | 我俩一直大吼大叫 然后看了"麻雀变凤凰" |
[25:34] | – Ah.. | 各位听好了 今天有一位传奇人物来到现场 准备好了吗? |
[25:40] | – Did you have nice time? | 那你玩得开心吗? |
[25:44] | – I did. – Okay, pop off, slut. | -很开心 -不错嘛,小荡妇 |
[25:47] | – Ladies and gentlemen… – Oh, nope, sorry. | -抱歉,这样不太‥ |
[25:48] | That’s not… – Deborah Vance! – Whoo! | -黛博拉凡斯 |
[25:55] | Go, girl! | 加油 |
[26:00] | You… you laugh. | 你们笑啊 |
[26:03] | My sister stole my husband. | 我妹妹抢走了我先生 |
[26:09] | I thought it was bad enough when she just stole my dolls. | 我以为她会抢娃娃就已经够糟了 |
[26:16] | That… that was truly the worst feeling in the world. | 那真的是世上最痛苦的经历 |
[26:21] | And I… | 而我可是‥ |
[26:31] | Actually, no, it wasn’t. | 其实不是这个 |
[26:32] | It actually wasn’t the worst feeling in the world. | 那不是世上最痛苦的经历 |
[26:34] | The worst feeling in the world was losing a late-night show. | 世上最痛苦的是深夜秀被取消 |
[26:46] | I’m serious! | 我是说真的 |
[26:49] | That was absolutely the worst. | 那真的感觉糟透了 |
[26:51] | I mean, I had the opportunity to host | 我原本有机会主持 |
[26:53] | my own late-night TV talk show. | 我自己的电视深夜脱口秀 |
[26:57] | I would’ve been the first woman ever to do that. | 而且会是第一个做到的女人 |
[27:01] | But it never aired. | 但却没有成功上档 |
[27:04] | And that had been my dream, | 那一直都是我的梦想 |
[27:07] | and I was so close. | 差一点就能实现了 |
[27:11] | I got over my husband, but I never got over that. | 我已经放下我先生了 但我从来没放下这件事 |
[27:16] | No joke. I-I-I was a wreck. | 不开玩笑,我当时喝得很疯 |
[27:19] | At one point, my little girl came up to me | 我女儿一度跑来 |
[27:21] | and she asked if it was her fault. | 问这是不是她的错 |
[27:23] | And I said, “No, honey. | 我说不是 |
[27:26] | “Of course not. I mean, the network loved you. It just”… | 当然不是,电视台很爱你,但‥ |
[27:30] | And she said… was like, “No, I mean when you and Daddy got divorced.” | 她说不是,她是指我离婚的事 |
[27:46] | Oh, that! | 那件事啊 |
[27:53] | Hey, sir, how ’bout you? | 先生,你呢? |
[27:56] | What is the worst thing that’s ever happened to you? | 你一生最痛苦的经历是什么? |
[27:59] | – Um, I guess it’s when my mom died of cancer. | 我想是我妈死于癌症 |
[28:04] | – Cancer. That is a sad one. | 癌症,的确很痛苦 |
[28:06] | And I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:08] | But let me ask you a question. | 但我问你一个问题 |
[28:11] | If you had one wish, | 如果你可以实现一个愿望 |
[28:14] | would you rather bring your mom back to life… | 你会想让妈妈死而复活 |
[28:18] | or host a late-night talk show? | 还是主持深夜脱口秀? |
[28:22] | – I would bring my mom back to life. | 我会让我妈复活 |
[28:25] | – See, I can’t relate to that! | 你看,我实在无法认同 |
[28:29] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[28:33] | We’re talking 11:30 time slot here. | 这可是11点半的黄金时段 |
[28:36] | Syndication. | 黄金播放权 |
[28:41] | Deborah Vance, everybody! | 黛博拉凡斯 |
[28:44] | – That was amazing. – Yeah, that was it. | 太棒了 |
[28:46] | That was it, I’ve been doing this woe-is-me shit, | 这就对了‥ 我一直在做自怜的段子 |
[28:49] | and… and I need to balance it. | 我需要调整一下 |
[28:50] | I need to make more fun of myself. | 应该要多加一点自嘲 |
[28:52] | – Okay, but the whole point | 好,但重点就是 |
[28:54] | was to stop making yourself the butt of the joke. | 不要让自己变成笑柄 |
[28:56] | – No, but I was never the butt of the joke. | 我从来都不是笑柄 |
[28:57] | It was a caricature of myself that was. | 我只是在讽刺自己罢了 |
[28:59] | – Yeah, but you shouldn’t be the punching bag. | 没错,但你不该当受气包 |
[29:01] | I mean, you were mistreated. – No, I know. | -你才是被辜负的人 |
[29:03] | I’ve still got plenty of that stuff. | -我知道,这种题材不会少 |
[29:04] | No, no, no, but listen, | 不对,听好了 |
[29:06] | I have to admit what I did wrong too. | 我也得承认我所犯下的错 |
[29:08] | You said it yourself. | 你也说过,我必须学着承担责任 |
[29:09] | I have to hold myself accountable. | |
[29:10] | – What? When did I say that? | 什么,我什么时候说的? |
[29:12] | – In your stupid email. | 你那封愚蠢的信啊 |
[29:13] | I am a bully who’s been thinking of myself | 我是认为自己是受害者的恶霸 |
[29:15] | as the victim. I mean, people like me | 我受人喜欢是因为 |
[29:17] | because I take everyone down, right? | 我把所有人都骂个臭头,对吧? |
[29:20] | Well, I need to take myself down too, | 我也得骂自己 |
[29:22] | in a real way. | 认真地骂 |
[29:25] | – Right. Right. | 没错‥ |
[29:27] | 100%. – Yeah, no, no. | -你说得对 -不对‥不需要这个了 |
[29:28] | Don’t need that. | Don’t need that. |
[29:29] | No more, no more. | 不需要了 |
[29:30] | If it’s good, we’ll remember it. | 如果点子够好就会记住 |
[29:32] | You had the answer months ago. | 你好几个月前就找到答案了 |
[29:35] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 干吗不直接告诉我? |
[29:40] | – All right. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | – ♪ Ain’t got no trouble in my life ♪ | |
[29:43] | – Yeah, that premise thing… | 对,大概这样,我觉得‥ |
[29:44] | but I think… wait. But it’s a little wordy. | 等等,这样太饶口了 |
[29:47] | See, if you cut out… just end it there. | 你看,如果删掉这段 这里就结尾 |
[29:51] | How many women do you have | 我得在乎多少女人 |
[29:52] | to care about to be a feminist? | 才算女性主义者? |
[29:53] | I mean, what if I only care about one woman? | 如果我只在乎一个女人呢? |
[29:56] | Me! | 我自己 |
[29:57] | – ♪ I heat up ♪ | |
[29:58] | – I wasn’t a great mother. | 我不是个好妈妈 |
[29:59] | I missed my daughter’s first steps. | 我错过了女儿跨出的第一步 |
[30:01] | But I made it up to her. | 但我弥补了过错 |
[30:03] | I was the reason she did 12 more. | 我是她踏上戒瘾12步的原因 |
[30:04] | So then my doctor told me | 我的医生说我必须选择 |
[30:07] | I have to choose between breastfeeding and formula. | 要喂母奶还是配方奶 |
[30:09] | Do I want to bond with my baby, | 我想要跟婴儿加深连结 |
[30:11] | or do I want to keep my perfect breasts? | 还是要保持完美胸型? |
[30:12] | So I turned to my husband and I said, “Go to the grocery store.” | 然后我就对我先生说 |
[30:16] | – ♪ I got the music in me ♪ ♪ I got the music in me, yeah ♪ | "马上去卖场吧" |
[30:22] | – Okay, so I really think we go into this part after… | 我想接下来可以讲这个 |
[30:25] | – No, no, I’m adding the parent-teacher story there. | 不对,我要加一个家长会的故事 |
[30:27] | So one day, DJ had a parent-teacher conference, | 有天黛洁学校办家长会 |
[30:30] | but I had a gig in D.C., | 但我得去华盛顿特区表演 |
[30:32] | so I sent Bill, my drag impersonator. | 所以我叫比尔去 专门模仿我的装扮皇后 |
[30:36] | Anyway, DJ was scarred for life, | 总之呢,黛洁一辈子都有阴影 |
[30:38] | but I crushed at Liberty Hall. | 但我那天表演超级精彩 |
[30:40] | And then I can go into… into the Susan stuff. | 然后我可以接苏珊的梗 |
[30:44] | I erased her name. | 我擦掉了她的名字 |
[30:45] | I’ve always been so competitive with other women. | 我碰到女人总是会特别好强 |
[30:48] | I mean, I once stole backup dancers from Cher. | 我还曾经抢走雪儿的伴舞 |
[30:52] | I’m a comedian! I don’t use backup dancers. | 我是喜剧家,根本不需要伴舞 |
[30:55] | – Oh, oh, you can punch that with, “They were my”… | 你可以这样结尾"他们是‥" |
[30:58] | – Backup backup dancers. | 我备用的伴舞 |
[31:01] | – ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[31:02] | – So I was court-ordered to see a psychologist. | 法院命令我去做心理咨商 |
[31:05] | After only two sessions, he knew what was wrong with me: | 在两次疗程之后 咨商师找到我的问题了 |
[31:08] | I needed to have sex with him. | 我需要跟他上床 |
[31:10] | Yeah, most people have an hour with their therapist. | 是啊,大家的疗程都是一小时 |
[31:12] | I got three minutes. | 我却只有三分钟 |
[31:14] | – Or, “Ironically, | 最讽刺的是 |
[31:15] | he was the one therapist who never asked”… | 只有这个咨商师没问过 |
[31:18] | – And how did that make you feel? | "你觉得怎么样?" |
[31:19] | – And you could be like, “I didn’t even know | 你可以说"原来卫生纸 |
[31:21] | the tissue box was for crying.” | 是准备给你擦眼泪的" |
[31:24] | I didn’t even know the tissue box was for crying. | 原来卫生纸 是准备给你擦眼泪的 |
[31:27] | I thought it was for cleanup. | 还以为是用来擦干净的 |
[31:30] | – ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[31:33] | – I wear high heels that hurt my back, | 我穿的高跟鞋让我背痛 |
[31:35] | most of my meals are 75% lettuce, | 几乎每一餐的四分之三都是青菜 |
[31:37] | and I get skin treatments that make my face bleed. | 也做满脸流血的皮肤美容 |
[31:40] | Not only do I not regret that, | 但我一点也不会觉得辛苦 |
[31:42] | I hate women who don’t make the effort. | 因为我最讨厌懒女人了 |
[31:45] | I think they’re quitters. | 在我看来她们毫无毅力 |
[31:46] | You think it’s brave showing your bare face | 难道不上妆又露出白发给人看 |
[31:48] | and gray hair in society? | 就叫做勇敢吗? |
[31:50] | Try signing a waiver that says you might die | 你又没签过 |
[31:52] | during elective surgery. | 因非必要手术丧命的弃权同意书 |
[31:53] | Now that takes guts! | 那才真的需要勇气 |
[31:58] | – ♪ I got the music in me, yeah ♪ | |
[32:02] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[32:04] | ♪ I got the music ♪ | |
[32:06] | ♪ I got the music ♪ | |
[32:08] | ♪ Pretty music ♪ | |
[32:10] | – Thank you! – ♪ I got the music ♪ | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | – Holy shit. That was amazing. – So good. | -天啊,实在太精彩了 -好棒 |
[32:15] | – We got it. Marcus, you’re gonna call Jimmy, | 成功了 |
[32:17] | you’re gonna cancel the showcase. | 马可斯,打给吉米 取消参加团体表演 |
[32:18] | – Wait, wait. What? | 等等‥什么? |
[32:20] | – This isn’t a residency. This is bigger than Vegas. | 这规模不是驻演 |
[32:22] | This is a special. We’re gonna go to the networks | 赌城容不了这场秀 |
[32:23] | and we’re gonna sell it. | 这场秀很特别 我们要去电视台推销巡演 |
[32:25] | We’re going to LA, baby! | 我们要去洛杉矶了,各位 |
[32:26] | – Fun. | 真好玩 |
[32:27] | – ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | 待续 谢谢观赏 |
[32:30] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[32:32] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[32:36] | ♪ I got the music in me, I got the music in me ♪ | |
[32:40] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[32:43] | ♪ Don’t let it get ya down, don’t let it get ya down ♪ | |
[32:47] | ♪ Don’t let it get you down ♪ | |
[32:52] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[32:53] | ♪ I got the music in me, I got the music in me ♪ | |
[32:59] | ♪ Gonna fly like a bird on the wing ♪ | |
[33:02] | ♪ Hold on to your hat, honey ♪ | |
[33:05] | ♪ Sing, sing, sing, sing ♪ | |
[33:07] | ♪ I got the music in me, I got the music in me ♪ | |
[33:11] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[33:15] | ♪ Don’t let it get you down, don’t let it get you down ♪ | |
[33:19] | ♪ Don’t let it get you down ♪ | |
[33:23] | ♪ I got the music in me, I got the music in me ♪ | |
[33:27] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ | |
[33:29] | ♪ Hey, hey, hey, hey ♪ | |
[33:31] | ♪ Don’t let it get you down, don’t let it get you down ♪ | |
[33:35] | ♪ Don’t let it get you down ♪ | |
[33:39] | ♪ I got the music in me ♪ |