时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 -你好 |
[01:26] | – Ah, yeah! | 哦,是! |
[01:28] | Let’s go! Yeah! | 走吧 |
[01:31] | – Oh, good, there you are. | 你来了 |
[01:32] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[01:33] | I’ve got number one. We’re traveling. | 接到1号了,我们现在过去 |
[01:36] | Wow, you look absolutely incredible. | 你真是美极了 |
[01:38] | – Aw.- I’m actually a really big fan. | 其实我是铁粉 |
[01:41] | – Oh.- You smell really good too. | 你好香 |
[01:43] | Here is the stage. | 舞台在这里 |
[01:55] | – Thank you, everyone, for coming. | 谢谢各位大驾光临 |
[01:57] | We are so excited to welcome back | 我们很高兴能再度欢迎… |
[02:01] | Deborah Vance! | 黛博拉凡斯 |
[02:03] | – That’s it? | -就这样? |
[02:05] | – Our Deborah Vance slot machines… | -黛博拉凡斯吃角子老虎… |
[02:07] | – Hey, Marty! Marty! – Are exclusive to the… | -马提… |
[02:10] | – Hey! Marty! – Palmetto and to Caesar’s. | -马提! -只有帕美托赌场和凯撒才有 |
[02:12] | – Where’s Deborah? | 黛博拉在哪里? |
[02:16] | Yeah, she’s a little busy these days. | 她最近有点忙 |
[02:30] | – You’ve had such a year since that special came out. | 特辑推出后,你这一年过得很充实 |
[02:33] | What’s next? Nobel Peace Prize? | 接下来的计划呢? 诺贝尔和平奖吗? |
[02:35] | – It’s such an ugly medal. | 那个奖牌好丑 |
[02:37] | – Got to tell you, loved the Super Bowl commercial. | 说真的,我好喜欢你的超级杯广告 |
[02:39] | – Oh, wasn’t that fun?And I actually do love Tostitos Scoops. | 很好玩吧? 而且我是真的很爱多桃氏玉米片 |
[02:44] | – Did you ever imagine you were going to be on the “Time” 100 list? | 你想过自己会名列 时代百大人物榜吗? |
[02:47] | – Yes. | 想过 |
[02:48] | – I loved your special. | -我好爱你的特辑 |
[02:49] | – I loved your vaccine. | -我好爱你的疫苗 |
[02:51] | – Deborah, come to Brazil. | -黛博拉,来巴西演出 |
[02:52] | – You know, I keep hearing that. | -一直有人这么说 |
[02:53] | You know, I will. | 我会去的 |
[02:54] | That’s not real crab! | 那不是真的螃蟹 |
[02:58] | – Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:00] | – Wait, just so you know, I fucking hate your sister, | 我只想告诉你我恨死你妹妹了 |
[03:02] | and I want to kill your sister for you. | 我要帮你做掉她 |
[03:05] | You’re adorable. | 你好可爱 |
[03:31] | Oh, George, thanks for letting me get up here so last-minute. | 乔治,谢谢你这么临时安排我上台 |
[03:34] | – I’d bump anybody for you, baby. | 为了你,可以挤掉任何人 |
[03:36] | You’ve got to be kidding. – You’re the best. | 开什么玩笑? -你最棒了 |
[03:37] | – Plus you’ve got the biggest special in the world. | -而且你的特辑红遍全天下 |
[03:40] | I’m so proud of you, you have no idea. | -你不知道我多以你为荣 |
[03:42] | – Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[03:43] | Ah, thank you so much.Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢各位,太感谢了 |
[03:46] | This is so intimate. | 这样感觉好亲密 |
[03:48] | I–no, really, I haven’t– I haven’t played | 是真的,我好一阵子 |
[03:51] | a room this small for a while. | 没在这么小的地方表演了 |
[03:53] | So…Anyway, thanks in advance for being kind. | 总之我要提前感谢各位的雅量 |
[03:58] | I’m working out some new material, so… | 我在尝试一些新素材,所以… |
[04:03] | It might be a little rough. | 可能还有点粗糙 |
[04:09] | Why are you laughing? | 你们在笑什么? |
[04:14] | Anyway, um, you know, I-I was, uh, | 话说呢 我前几天 |
[04:17] | out walking my two corgis the other day and– | 去遛我的两只狗 |
[04:22] | That’s not the joke. | 笑点还没来 |
[04:25] | Why– | 黛博拉… |
[05:53] | – You don’t see it? – Mm-mm. | 你看不出来? |
[05:55] | – The strawberries are with the Waterford crystal, | 草莓跟水晶杯放一起 |
[05:57] | the cacti are with the penguins, | 仙人掌跟企鹅放一起 |
[05:59] | and the corn cobs are nowhere near each other. | 玉米又隔了十万八千里远 |
[06:02] | It’s chaos. – Huh. | 简直是天下大乱 |
[06:04] | – She’s obviously not sleeping again. | 她显然又睡不著了 |
[06:06] | I might have to slip Ambien in her coq au vin. | 我可能要把安眠药加进红酒炖鸡 |
[06:09] | – Good morning. both: Hey. | 早安 |
[06:11] | – You look gorgeous. | 你好美 |
[06:13] | – Your stylist is in the living room. | -你的造型师在客厅 |
[06:15] | – Good. – Actually, while I have you, | -很好 -我正好… |
[06:17] | we need to go over a few things with the collection. | 要跟你讨论服饰的事 |
[06:18] | – Sure. | -没问题 |
[06:21] | – It’s not good. | 很不妙 |
[06:22] | – For the DV baseball caps, | 黛凡棒球帽上 |
[06:24] | we wanted to feature one with text. | 我们想印字 |
[06:25] | The designer suggested “fabulous” on acid-wash denim. | 设计师建议在酸洗丹宁布上 写"棒极了" |
[06:28] | – Oh, that’s so tacky. | 太土了 |
[06:29] | Let’s do “chic” on the leopard print hearts. | 在豹纹爱心印花上写"时尚" |
[06:32] | – Perfect. I’ll see you at the office. | 完美,等等在办公室见 |
[06:34] | – Hello, hello. | -你们好… |
[06:36] | – Oh, hi. | -你好 |
[06:37] | So we have some incredible options for the award presentation. | 我们为颁奖典礼选了几套很棒的衣服 |
[06:41] | Everybody sent looks– | 所有品牌都有寄衣服来 |
[06:43] | Celine, Fendi, Dolce– | 思琳,凡迪,杜嘉 |
[06:45] | – Oh, the other day, somebody told me Dolce is extremely problematic. | 前几天有人跟我说杜嘉的问题很大 |
[06:49] | – Okay, no Dolce. We love a woke queen. | 好,那不选杜嘉 我们最爱政确天后 |
[06:52] | – Oh, I didn’t say I wouldn’t wear it. | 我没说不穿 |
[06:53] | I’m just telling you an annoying part of my week. | 只是诉说我这周的不爽时刻 |
[06:55] | – Hilarious. | 笑死 |
[06:58] | – Ooh. | 哦 |
[06:59] | – I love that one. | 我喜欢那套 |
[07:03] | But also no, you know? | 但又不太喜欢,你懂吗? |
[07:06] | – You know, um, these are all lovely, um, | 这些衣服都很漂亮 |
[07:10] | but nothing’s really speaking to me. | 但是都没能打动我 |
[07:14] | You know, I just–I think I might have something better in my closet. | 我的衣帽间可能有更好的选项 |
[07:51] | – Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[07:54] | – Holy fuck. | 我的妈呀 |
[07:56] | – Okay, so I’m thinking floor-length, | 我要找及地长裙 |
[07:59] | so let’s go to evening gowns. | 来看看晚礼服区 |
[08:01] | Alaia, no. | 阿莱亚,不要 |
[08:03] | Ann Demeulemeester, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe. | 安迪穆拉米斯特,也许… |
[08:05] | Alexander McQueen, no. | 亚历山大麦昆,不要 |
[08:07] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[08:10] | Yeah, the A’s were good to me. | 1980年代的风格很不错 |
[08:12] | Let’s see, let’s see. | 来看看 |
[08:14] | No. No. | 不行… |
[08:16] | Eh, predictable. No. | 太老套了 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 就是它 |
[08:32] | Okay, here it is. | 我找到了 |
[08:34] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何? |
[08:35] | – Okay, honey, this is it. | 亲爱的,这件太好了 |
[08:38] | – I’m not so sure now. | 这下我又不太确定了 |
[08:40] | I don’t– – Trust your gut. | 要相信直觉 |
[08:41] | It’s so bright, so bold. | 这件很亮,很大胆 |
[08:43] | It’ll make a splash. | 保证艳惊四座 |
[08:45] | – Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:46] | – Love. – Obsessed. | -我喜欢 -好爱 |
[08:49] | – Will you zip me? – Yeah. | -帮我拉拉链 -好 |
[08:52] | – It was actually custom-made for me. | 这是特别订做的 |
[08:54] | I never got to actually wear it to the event, though, | 还是一直没机会穿 |
[08:55] | ’cause Polanski fled. | 因为波兰斯基跑了 |
[08:57] | – It’s actually j– i-it just won’t close. | 拉链拉不起来 |
[08:59] | But you know, did you drink any seltzer today? | 你今天喝气泡水了吗? |
[09:01] | Because I read on this website one time that seltzer can make you bloat, | 网站上说喝气泡水会胀气 |
[09:04] | and it definitely would be the seltzer. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -肯定是气泡水的关系 -没关系… |
[09:06] | I just need to lose a little bit of weight. | 我只要减点肥就好了 |
[09:07] | I got two weeks. I can–I can make it fit. | 还有两周,我可以的 |
[09:10] | – How do these walk? | 穿这双能走路吗? |
[09:12] | – No words. – Oh, my God. | -我哑口无言了 -我的天哪 |
[09:14] | – Beautiful. – You better walk. | 真是摇曳生姿 |
[09:16] | – Yes. Yes. | 是,是的 |
[09:21] | – Yay, my Botox settled. | -我的肉毒生效了 -我的没有 |
[09:23] | – Mine didn’t. I’m gonna sue Getty Images. | 我要告图库网 |
[09:25] | – Ugh. – Stop. | 呃 -停 |
[09:27] | – I’m disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[09:28] | – Oh, hey, Ava said she had work tonight, | 艾娃说她晚上要工作 |
[09:30] | so she might still be working. | 所以可能还在忙 |
[09:31] | – Okay. – FYI. | 让你们知道一下 |
[09:37] | – Ava? | 艾娃? |
[09:40] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[09:42] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[09:44] | – Oh. Shit.Sorry. Sorry. | 该死,抱歉… |
[09:47] | I was–I was ch-Chopping the blocks as they were flying towards me, | 我在劈朝著我飞过来的方块 |
[09:51] | and they get louder as they gather in power. | 它们力道越大,声音就越大 |
[09:54] | What’s up, you guys? | -你们好吗? |
[09:55] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 |
[09:56] | – Hey, why don’t you guys head to the back | 你们先去后面 |
[09:58] | and–and we’ll meet you in a second? | 我们待会儿去找你们 |
[10:00] | It’s–it’s… – Sure. | -好 |
[10:01] | – Yeah. – Over that way. | -在那边 |
[10:07] | You–you know you could have told me if you didn’t want to come to the premiere. | 你不想去首映,直说就好了 |
[10:10] | – No, I swear to God I worked. | 不是,我发誓有工作 |
[10:12] | I had to read, like, 500 pages of fucking research | 我要看五百页关于 |
[10:15] | on how the coral reefs are collapsing, | 珊瑚礁崩塌的研究报告 |
[10:17] | and it was so depressing that I literally had | 因为太沉重了 |
[10:19] | to escape to an alternate reality. | 我必须逃避到另类实境 |
[10:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | 你好 – 你好 |
[10:24] | Did I look dorky? | 我看起来会不会很呆? |
[10:26] | – No, not at all. | 不会,完全不会 |
[10:28] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[10:29] | Really sexy. | 你很性感 |
[10:39] | – Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:46] | Fuck.Shit. Oh, my God. | 可恶,该死的,我的天啊 |
[10:50] | – I’m sorry, you guys. I’m gonna have to call this in. | 抱歉,我得回报公司 |
[10:53] | You can wait here or you can walk to the next stop. | 你们可以在这里等 或是走路去下一站 |
[10:56] | – I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:57] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – I was distracted. | -你是有什么毛病? -我一时分心… |
[11:01] | – I’m gonna be late for work now. – Fuck you. | -这下我上班要迟到了 -去死啦 |
[11:03] | – I-I’m hearing you.And also, I want to commend you for using mass transit. | 我明白你们的心情 同时也要夸奖各位搭乘大众运输 |
[11:07] | – You’re a piece of shit, okay? | 什么,你是烂人 |
[11:11] | – I’m sorry, I-I’m just gonna go wait in my car. | 抱歉,我去车上等 |
[11:12] | – Don’t leave the scene either. | 别想逃离现场 |
[11:14] | – I won’t. Sorry. | -不会的,抱歉 -天啊 |
[11:23] | – Oh. Uh, hi, Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[11:24] | Sorry, I-I’m almost done with a–a new draft. | 抱歉,新版脚本快完成了 |
[11:26] | Sorry it’s late. I–this morning– | -抱歉迟交了,我早上… |
[11:28] | – Uh, no–no worries. That’s not why I’m here. | -没事,我不是来催你的 |
[11:30] | So the good news. Good news is that | 好消息 |
[11:31] | the story on the heat dome is turning out great. | 热穹现象的文章效果很好 |
[11:34] | – Great. – Bad news is that | -太好了 -坏消息是 |
[11:35] | Josh is stuck in Arizona. | 乔许困在亚利桑那 |
[11:36] | All flights have been canceled | 所有班机都取消了 |
[11:38] | ’cause the tires are melted to the tarmac. | 因为机轮在跑道上融化了 |
[11:40] | – Again? | 又这样? |
[11:42] | – Um, so he won’t make it to Montreal | 所以他周末没办法 |
[11:44] | for the panel with me this weekend. | 跟我去蒙特娄参加研讨会 |
[11:47] | Do you think you might want to take his place, go instead? | 你要不要代替他去? |
[11:52] | – Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[11:54] | I mean, yeah, I-I would love to. | -好啊,乐意之至, |
[11:55] | – Yeah? – Thank you. | -行吗? -谢谢 |
[11:57] | – Great. I’ll have Gretchen send you the information. – Yeah. | 太好了,我叫葛琴传资料给你 |
[11:59] | – It’s gonna be fun. – Okay, thanks. | -一定会很好玩的 -好,谢了 |
[12:01] | – All right, goodbye. Back to work. | 继续忙吧 |
[12:05] | – Sorry it’s so last-minute. | -抱歉这么突然 |
[12:06] | – Oh, my God, it’s totally fine. | -完全没问题 |
[12:08] | It’s so awesome he asked. | 他想到找你去真棒 |
[12:09] | – I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[12:11] | There are so many other writers they could have asked who’ve been there longer. | 其实他可以找比我更资深的写手 |
[12:14] | – But he asked you. | 而且我周末要排武打戏 |
[12:15] | Plus I have fight choreo all weekend. | 但是他找你了 |
[12:18] | Apparently there’s, like, a whole episode that’s just one epic fight scene | 有一集整集就是一场磅礡武打戏 |
[12:22] | where I realize my powers as Wolf Girl during the fight. | 我在武打过程发现自己狼女的能力 |
[12:25] | – Oh, my God. Of course the female protagonist | 真意外喔,女主角当然 |
[12:27] | doesn’t know what’s going on with her own body. | 不知道自己身体的状况 |
[12:29] | – Actually, it’s like a metaphor for how society views female anger as unpalatable. | 其实这讽刺了社会对女性愤怒的不齿 |
[12:34] | – Oh, that’s really good then. | 那就很好 |
[12:36] | – Do you need me to pick up your car while you’re gone? | 你不在时,要我去领你的车吗? |
[12:39] | – Oh, thank you, but I guess it’s gonna be a while. | 谢了,但可能得修很久 |
[12:41] | – I hope that guy’s paying for it since he hit you. | 希望撞你的那家伙会出钱 |
[12:43] | – Yeah, for sure he will. | 当然会 |
[12:46] | BMW drivers, such dickheads. | 开宝马的人都是浑球 |
[12:49] | Zoom-zooming around, you know? | 开起车来横冲直撞,对吧? |
[12:52] | Um, hey, do you know where my collapsible water bottle is? | 你知道我的折叠水瓶在哪里吗? |
[12:54] | – Oh, yeah, I’ll check the dishwasher. | -我去看洗碗机里有没有 |
[12:57] | – Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[13:22] | – Ugh! Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[13:25] | Could you have driven any slower? | 你能不能再开慢一点? |
[13:26] | We missed three shows already. | 我们已经错过了三场秀了 |
[13:28] | – Yeah, well, that was harrowing. | 超惨的 |
[13:29] | Why would you rent a $300,000 car | 你为什么在一个只有法文路标的 |
[13:32] | in a new city with French road signs? | 陌生城市花3000块租车? |
[13:35] | – Because JFL is the comedy industry event of the year, Jimmy. | 吉米,因为嘻笑节 是喜剧界的年度盛事 |
[13:38] | Deborah’s doing amazing. I want people to know | 黛博拉风生水起 我要别人以为 |
[13:40] | we’re doing amazing too. | 我们也跟著赚大钱 |
[13:41] | It’s all about peacocking, baby. | 炫富才是王道,宝贝 |
[13:43] | – No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[13:44] | Reps come to this festival to– | -业务来参加是… |
[13:45] | – Cheat on their wives. | -为了背著老婆偷吃 |
[13:48] | – Sure, but we are here to see | 当然,但我们是来 |
[13:49] | fresh, interesting new voices, okay? | 发掘新人的,好吗? |
[13:51] | – Stop stressing. | 别紧张了 |
[13:52] | Mi trust fund es su trust fund. | 我的钱就是你的钱 |
[13:54] | Just charge it. | 都挂在我的帐上 |
[13:57] | – Thank you. She has a huge bag in the back, | 谢谢,车上有个她的大包包 |
[13:59] | and also it’s very sensitive. | 而且油门很敏感 |
[14:00] | Be careful on the gas. | 加速时小心点 |
[14:03] | – Hey, Jimmy, Kayla. | 吉米,凯菈 |
[14:05] | – Ugh. | 呃 |
[14:06] | – Hey, guys, what’s up? | 你们好 |
[14:07] | – Surprised to see you two here. | 没想到会看到你们 |
[14:09] | You know this is New Faces, not Old Faces, right? | 你们知道这里的主题是新人 不是老鸟吧? |
[14:12] | – Ha ha, very funny. Just so you know, | 真搞笑,跟你们说一声 |
[14:14] | we have a diverse roster of clients of every age. | 我们的客户涵盖各个年龄层 |
[14:16] | – Yeah, I saw you just signed Valerie Bertinelli. | 是啊,我看你们刚签下 凡莱丽柏帝内 |
[14:18] | – Yeah, we did. Huge get–lot of people | 没错,大成功,很多人想签 |
[14:20] | wanted Valerie, but we got her, so… | 但我们签到了 |
[14:21] | – And guess what? We only represent | 而且我们只负责 |
[14:23] | Valerie Bertinelli’s non-cooking appearances, | 凡莱丽柏帝内跟烹饪无关的活动 |
[14:26] | so you actually fucking don’t know what you’re talking about, Dan. | 不懂就别乱开口,阿丹 |
[14:27] | – Whatever. We got to go. | 随便啦,我们得走了 |
[14:28] | Hey, good luck this winter. | 祝今年冬天好运 |
[14:30] | A bad flu season could knock out your whole roster. | 一波严重流感就能挂掉你们所有客户 |
[14:33] | – Oh, shut the fuck up, okay? – Whoa. | 闭嘴啦 |
[14:35] | – Great to see you guys. Maybe I’ll see you around. | 高兴见到你们,说不定晚点会再遇见 |
[14:38] | – Yeah. – Silas. | -赛拉斯 |
[14:39] | – I just drove a Lambo, by the way, just now. | -话说我是开蓝宝坚尼来的 |
[14:41] | – Congrats. | 恭喜喔 |
[14:43] | – And he did a good job driving around! | 而且他开得很好 |
[14:57] | – It’s so ’80s in here. | 感觉好像回到1980年代 |
[14:59] | – Oh, is that true? Is it the birds? | 是吗,是因为那些鸟吗? |
[15:01] | – Well, I mean, I don’t know. I just– | 不是… |
[15:02] | – Uh, Logan and Mirya, right? | 罗根和米拉吧? |
[15:04] | Ava from the “Ice Age” roundtable. | 我是"冰原历险记" 圆桌会议的艾娃 |
[15:06] | – Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[15:08] | – You guys were so fucking funny at that. | 你们两个超爆笑的 |
[15:09] | – Oh, my God, no, you were. | 哪有,你才爆笑 |
[15:11] | – Seriously, we were talking about it. | 我们刚刚正好讲到呢 |
[15:13] | – Oh, that’s so nice of you to say.I was a little nervous because I’m not super familiar with the universe. | 你人真好,我有点紧张 因为我对这个宇宙不太了解 |
[15:17] | – Oh, who cares? | 谁在乎啊? |
[15:20] | – Sorry…Are you wearing, uh, Black Pashmina? | 不好意思,你擦的是"黑披巾"吗? |
[15:25] | – Yeah, um, my boss says I don’t process onions well, | 对 我上司说我吃洋葱会口臭 |
[15:29] | so she gave me a bottle to wear every time I’m around her, | 给了我一瓶,我每次在她附近都得擦 |
[15:31] | but it’s–it’s fine. | 但没关系的 |
[15:32] | – Yeah, it stinks. | 对,好臭 |
[15:34] | – Um, are– | 你… |
[15:36] | are you working for Deborah Vance? | 上司是黛博拉凡斯吗? |
[15:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we’ve been | -对 |
[15:40] | writing for her for, like, a few months. | -我们当她的写手几个月了 |
[15:41] | – Yeah, she’s winning Comedy Special of the Year. | 对,她来领年度最佳喜剧特辑奖 |
[15:44] | – She’s here? – Yeah. | -她在这里? -对 |
[15:48] | – Do you know if her manager’s here too? | 她的经纪人也来了吗? |
[15:50] | – And then I asked myself, you know, | 后来我问自己 |
[15:51] | do I even want to date a male model | 这个年纪真的还想 |
[15:53] | at this point in my life? | 跟男模交往吗? |
[15:54] | And the answer was, yeah. | 答案是我想 |
[15:56] | – Okay, Kayla– – I do want to. | 凯菈, |
[15:58] | – Who are those Latitude douchebags talking to? | 纬度公司那些烂人 在跟谁讲话? |
[16:00] | – Oh, um, Clive somebody. | -超棒 -最棒的 |
[16:02] | Yeah, that’s one of the shows that we missed on stage four. | 克莱夫什么的,我们错过了 他在四号舞台的表演 |
[16:06] | Apparently he’s the toast of the town. | 他显然是当红炸子鸡 |
[16:08] | – Okay, we gotta meet that guy. | -干了 -好… |
[16:10] | We are gonna sign him before Latitude does. | 我们得见他 抢在纬度公司之前签下他 |
[16:13] | – Okay, there we go.We got a live one. | 好,开工了,找到活猎物了 |
[16:16] | I’ll do some recon right after I hit the little ladies’ room. | 我先去洗手间,然后来打听一下 |
[16:19] | Do you happen to have a tampon? | 你有棉条吗? |
[16:21] | – Why would I? | 我怎么会有? |
[16:22] | – I don’t know, Jimmy. | 不知道,吉米 |
[16:24] | – Hey. Deborah’s here? | -黛博拉来了? |
[16:27] | – You’re here? – Yeah. | -你来了? 对 |
[16:28] | Lewis asked me to join a panel last-minute. | 路易斯临时要我加入 |
[16:30] | – Oh, my God, Ava, that’s huge. That’s awesome. | 艾娃,这是大事,太棒了 |
[16:32] | – And she hired new writers? | 她雇了新写手? |
[16:35] | – You know what, she hired two, | 这样说吧,她雇了两个 |
[16:38] | which is actually a compliment, isn’t it? | 这表示你很厉害 |
[16:40] | She had to replace you with two people. | 两个写手才能取代 |
[16:41] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:42] | Also, you look great. | 而且你今天很漂亮 |
[16:44] | I like this blazer. Very writer. | 我喜欢这件外套,很有写手的感觉 |
[16:46] | – I’m not ready to see her. | 我还没准备好见她 |
[16:48] | – Ava! | 艾娃 |
[16:50] | – That doesn’t matter at all. | 完全没关系 |
[16:51] | – Hey. – Holy shit. | -天啊 |
[16:53] | That’s Winnie Landell. – Who? | 那是温妮兰德尔 -谁? |
[16:54] | – The head of your network. | 你们电视网的头头 |
[16:56] | Introduce me. | 帮我介绍 |
[16:57] | Be charming. Come on. | 迷人一点,走吧 |
[16:59] | – 15 people, none of them like her. | -15个人,没有人喜欢他 |
[17:00] | – I agree. – I don’t think she’s funny. | -我同意 我不觉得她很搞笑 |
[17:01] | – Hi. – Uh, Ava, | 艾娃 |
[17:03] | this is Winnie Landell. She gave me my job. | 这是温妮兰德尔 我的工作是她给的 |
[17:05] | So by proxy, she gave you yours. | 所以你的工作也算是她给的 |
[17:07] | – What are you? | 你是什么人? |
[17:08] | – Uh, mostly Irish, a little Scottish– | 大部分是爱尔兰人,带点苏格兰… |
[17:11] | – No, no, no, I mean agent or stand-up… | 不是,我是问你是经纪人 还是单口喜剧家? |
[17:13] | – Oh, no, I’m a writer. – Of course you are. | -不是,我是写手 -那当然 |
[17:15] | – Actually, she’s my favorite writer. | 其实她是我最爱的写手 |
[17:18] | Keep that on the down-low. | 不要说出去啊 |
[17:19] | – Hi, Lewis. Winnie, I am Jimmy LuSaque, Jr. | 路易斯,温妮 我是小吉米拉萨克, |
[17:22] | I’m Ava’s manager and a huge fan of yours. | 黛博拉的经纪人 我超欣赏你 |
[17:24] | Everything you’ve done at the network– | 你在电视台做的一切… |
[17:25] | – You’re Jimmy LuSaque’s kid? | -你是吉米拉萨克的孩子? -对 |
[17:27] | – Yes. – I knew him.I fucked him once. | 我认识他,跟他搞过一次 |
[17:29] | After the divorce– | 离婚之后的事 |
[17:30] | mine, not his. | 我离婚,不是他 |
[17:32] | Well, I don’t know, maybe his. | 不对,也可能是他离婚之后 |
[17:34] | We didn’t talk much. | 我们没怎么聊天 |
[17:35] | – What year? | 哪一年? |
[17:37] | – Have you seen the spicy tuna guy? | 有没有看到拿辣鲔鱼那个人? |
[17:38] | – Uh, no. – No. | 没有… |
[17:40] | – Was it post-’96? | 1996年之后吗? |
[17:42] | – Uh, so Winnie and I are headed to dinner. | 温妮和我要去吃晚餐 |
[17:43] | And then after, we’re gonna go to Seth and Evan’s party. | 之后再去赛斯和伊凡的派对 |
[17:45] | Do you want to go to that? – Yes. | -你们要去吗? -好… |
[17:47] | – Yeah. | – 好的 |
[17:48] | – Hey, hey, spicy tuna. | 我要辣鲔鱼 |
[17:51] | – Okay. See you there? | -那里见啰? |
[17:52] | – Okay. – Okay. All right. | -好… |
[17:55] | – Wow. Blunt. You okay? | 好直接,你还好吗? |
[17:58] | – Yeah, yeah, I’m sure it was after the divorce. | 还好…我相信是在离婚后 |
[17:59] | So do you think that was an invitation | 你觉得他刚刚是邀请我们两个 |
[18:01] | for both of us or just you? | 还是只有你? |
[18:02] | – I don’t know. I’ll f–I’ll find out. | 不知道,我去问问看 |
[18:04] | I literally sweat through my shirt when I heard about Deborah, | 听到黛博拉来了吓出我一身冷汗 |
[18:06] | so I got to change if I’m going to this party. | 得先换衣服才能去派对 |
[18:07] | – Okay. Text me, all right? | 好,传简讯给我 |
[18:12] | Sorry, can you hold the door? | 可以等我一下吗? |
[18:14] | Sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉,谢谢 |
[18:18] | wh-whoa.- Wow. Oh, my God. | -天啊, |
[18:23] | Deborah, hi. – Hi. | 黛博拉,你好 -你好 |
[18:25] | – I had no idea you were here. | 我不知道你也来了 |
[18:27] | – Give me a hug. | 抱一个 |
[18:30] | Wow.- Wow. Uh… | 哇 – 哇 |
[18:34] | well, it’s–it’s an honor to be in the presence | 能跟"至尊"潮牌皇族共处一室 |
[18:36] | of Supreme streetwear royalty. | 真是三生有幸 |
[18:38] | – Ah. – Congrats on everything. | 恭喜你 |
[18:39] | It’s been really cool to see it all– | 看你成功实在很开心 |
[18:41] | from afar, obviously. | 当然是远观啦 |
[18:43] | – It’s been a good year. | 我今年很顺利 |
[18:45] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[18:46] | – Good. Real good.Really, uh, really good. | 很好,非常好… |
[18:49] | So doing good, yeah. | 我很好 |
[18:51] | – You look well. | 你气色很好 |
[18:54] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | And you look, uh, the same. | 你看起来还是老样子 |
[18:59] | – That’s the goal. | 这就是我的目标 |
[19:01] | – So, um, what are you up to– | 你要…? |
[19:03] | – I’m headed to a really cool party. | 我要去一个很酷的派对 |
[19:05] | On my way right now. | 现在正要过去 |
[19:07] | It’s on a roof…top. | 在顶楼,屋顶 |
[19:09] | – Fabulous. | 太棒了 |
[19:13] | Oh, shoot, this is me. | 我的楼层到了 |
[19:14] | Um, it was good to see you.Have fun. | 很高兴看到你,玩得开心点 |
[19:19] | – Okay. | 再见 |
[19:30] | Uh, I look well? | 我气色很好? |
[19:31] | You got nothing on my new haircut? | 对我的新发型没意见? |
[19:33] | You’re not gonna say I look like a little page boy or something? | 不说我看起来像小侍童,或什么的? |
[19:36] | – No, I just thought maybe you’d put a child’s wig on backwards. | 我只是以为你把儿童假发戴反了 |
[19:38] | – There we go. Thank you.- Can I start on the blazer now? | 这就对了,谢谢 可以开始笑你的外套了吗? |
[19:42] | – Sorry, is that the Tom Cruise coconut cake? | 抱歉,那个是汤姆克鲁斯 椰子蛋糕吗? |
[19:44] | – How the hell did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[19:47] | – It’s a famous cake. Every Christmas he sends oneto his entire contact list. | 很有名啊,他每年圣诞节 都会送给通讯录上所有人 |
[19:50] | I’ve read about it for years.Kirsten Dunst said it was one of the best cakes | 一直都有报导 克丝汀邓斯特说 |
[19:53] | she’s ever had, and she was in “Marie Antoinette.” | 那是她吃过最好吃的蛋糕 |
[19:55] | – Well, I guess Tom just saw the special and he loved it. | 她可是演过玛丽安东尼 汤姆大概很喜欢我的特辑吧 |
[19:57] | – That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[20:00] | How is it? | 如何? |
[20:01] | – Fantastic. I was very funny. | 很精彩,哄堂大笑 |
[20:02] | – Ha ha. I mean the cake. | 我是问蛋糕 |
[20:05] | – Oh, I’m off sugar now. | 我戒糖了 |
[20:06] | – So… | 那么… |
[20:09] | no one’s eating the Tom Cruise coconut cake? | 汤姆克鲁斯椰子蛋糕没人吃? |
[20:16] | – Would you like to try it? – Yeah. | -你想尝尝看吗? |
[20:18] | For sure. Thank you. | -当然想,谢谢 |
[20:19] | Would love that. | 乐意之至 |
[20:22] | I just want to say,for the record, I’m not a Tom Cruise guy, | 我想澄清,我不喜欢汤姆克鲁斯 |
[20:26] | and I actually think leading man culture | 也觉得"男主角文化"很讨厌 |
[20:28] | is really toxic, but I do want to see what this tastes like | 但是我实在很想知道它的味道 |
[20:32] | strictly from an anthropological standpoint. | 纯粹是满足我人类学上的好奇心 |
[20:34] | – Sure.- Wow. | 行 – 哇 |
[20:42] | Yup.Yup. | 好啊… |
[20:46] | That is fucking good. | 真好吃 |
[20:48] | You seriously aren’t even gonna have any? | 你真的完全不吃? |
[20:49] | – No. I have to fit into a dress that | 不吃,我明天晚上 |
[20:51] | I have to wear tomorrow night, so if I even have | 得挤进一件礼服 |
[20:53] | a bite of something sweet, I’ll crave it. | 只要吃一口甜的 就会燃起甜食欲 |
[20:55] | Can’t even look at a peach. | 现在连桃子都不能看 |
[20:57] | – Very you, all or nothing. | 果然是你的风格,非常极端 |
[21:02] | So I met your new writers. | 我遇见你的新写手了 |
[21:04] | How are they? | 他们表现如何? |
[21:06] | – They’re very good joke writers. | 他们很会写笑话 |
[21:09] | So what are you doing here at the festival? | 你怎么会来嘻笑节? |
[21:11] | – Oh, well, uh, I’ve actually been writing | 这个嘛 我是一个出名节目的 |
[21:14] | on that very prestigious show “On The Contrary.” | 写手 "反而言之"? |
[21:16] | – Oh, that’s incredible.Congratulations. | 太好了,恭喜 |
[21:20] | – Have you seen it? | 你看过? |
[21:22] | – I’ve seen clips. | 看过片段 |
[21:25] | Yeah. Um, it’s really good. | 好喔,那个节目很棒 |
[21:28] | Really popular, really award-winning. | 很受欢迎,得奖呼声很高 |
[21:31] | So yeah, I’m here to represent the show on a panel tomorrow, | 我明天要代表节目参加专家小组 |
[21:34] | uh, “Changing The World With Laughter.” | "用欢笑改变世界" |
[21:37] | – Ah. | 哦 |
[21:38] | – Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:39] | So I don’t know, I’m just bummed | 不知道,我有点低落 |
[21:41] | ’cause I wish my girlfriend, Ruby, | 因为希望我女朋友露比也在 |
[21:43] | the hot actress, was here. | 就是那个性感女演员 |
[21:45] | She’s stuck in LA filming for this DC show she’s in. | 但她在洛城拍她的DC影集 |
[21:48] | It’s called “Wolf Girl.” She’s the lead, | 叫做"狼女",她是主角 |
[21:50] | the, uh, titular Wolf Girl, so… | 也就是狼女本尊 |
[21:53] | it’s top secret, though.Don’t tell anybody. | 不过这还在保密阶段,别说出去 |
[21:56] | – That your girlfriend’s a dog? | 告诉别人你女友是狗? |
[21:59] | I think you’re the one that should stop talking about it. | 别到处说的人应该是你 |
[22:04] | Yeah, we just, uh– just moved in together. | 我们刚刚开始同居 |
[22:06] | – Mm. – Gorgeous house, you know, | 房子很漂亮 |
[22:08] | natural light, like, everywhere,vaulted ceilings. | 全屋自然采光,拱形天花板 |
[22:12] | – Sounds lovely.Good view? | 真好,视野好吗? |
[22:16] | – Gorgeous. | 好极了 |
[22:17] | – Well, that’s good.I’m really happy for you. | 太好了,我很为你高兴 |
[22:25] | – Well, I should get going. | 那么 我该走了 |
[22:26] | Thanks for the cake. | 谢谢你的蛋糕 |
[22:29] | Enjoy Montreal. | 希望你喜欢蒙特娄 |
[22:30] | – Oh, I won’t. | 我不会喜欢的 |
[22:32] | It’s Paris in the ears but Hartford on the eyes. | 这里听起来像巴黎 但看起来像哈特福 |
[22:36] | – Uh, is that the dress you’re trying to fit into for tomorrow? | 就是你明天要穿的礼服? |
[22:40] | – Mm-hmm. Isn’t it gorgeous? | 很美吧? |
[22:43] | – Um…no. | 才怪 |
[22:45] | It’s literally the most hideous dress I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 那是我这辈子看过最丑的衣服 |
[22:50] | – It’s Bill Blass couture. It’s one of a kind. | 那是比尔布拉斯订制服 全世界只有一件 |
[22:53] | – Well, thank God there’s only one of those. | 幸亏只有一件 |
[22:55] | – Okay, you’re insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[22:57] | I mean, look at this. | 你看看 |
[22:59] | – I am. That’s the problem. | 我在看,这就是问题所在 |
[23:01] | – It’s gorgeous–I-I mean, the crinoline detailing alone. | 明明美极了,光是细节就美不胜收 |
[23:05] | – Lady, I don’t know what to tell you, okay? | 小姐,我不知道要怎么说 |
[23:07] | It’s fugly ass. It’s giving Big Bird. | 这件丑死了,穿起来直接变大鸟姊姊 |
[23:09] | – Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[23:11] | You know nothing about fashion. You dress like | 你对时尚一窍不通 |
[23:13] | you’re about to have lunch on a steel girder. | 这身打扮活像建筑工人 |
[23:15] | – Hey, whatever. You can wear whatever you want. | 随你怎么说,你爱穿什么都行 |
[23:17] | – Yeah, I know I can, and I will. | 我知道,我会的 |
[23:19] | You know, it’s just sad that you’re so wrong about this. | 你的看法错得可悲 |
[23:21] | I mean, everybody loves this dress– | 所有人都爱这件衣服 |
[23:23] | Damien, Marcus, my stylist, all of her assistants. | 戴米恩,马可斯 我的造型师和她所有助手 |
[23:26] | – Everyone on your payroll? | 靠你吃饭的人? |
[23:30] | – Okay. All right. I’m gonna prove you wrong. | 好,我要证明你错了 |
[23:38] | Hi, could you please send up a bellhop? | 可以派一个门僮上来吗? |
[23:41] | A gay one. | 要男同志 |
[23:43] | – Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:44] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | You’re insane.- We’ll see. | -你疯了 -等著看 |
[23:51] | – Oh, my God, I can’t believe sneaking up the stairs worked. | 天啊,没想到偷溜上楼这招真的有用 |
[23:54] | Crashing a party is big Lambo energy, Jimmy. | 闯进别人的派对很有大佬气势 |
[23:56] | – Yeah, well, we are fucking signing this guy. | 我们一定要签下这个家伙 |
[23:59] | There he is. Okay, let’s go. | 他在那里 |
[24:02] | – Here we go. – I appreciate you. | 走吧 – 感激不尽 |
[24:03] | Thank you. Thanks. | ,谢谢… |
[24:05] | – Hey, there he is, the toast of the fest.How are you? | 是大主角本人,你好 |
[24:07] | I’m Jimmy LuSaque, Jr., manager.- Hi. – Kayla Schaffer, | 我是艺人经理,小吉米拉萨克 |
[24:09] | cofounder and assistant to Jimmy.- Oh, nice to meet you guys. | 凯菈雪佛,公司共同创办人 和吉米的助理 |
[24:12] | – You too. Dude, your show– | -很高兴认识你们 -彼此 |
[24:13] | – Unbelievable. – So good– | -兄弟,你的表演… -棒极了 |
[24:16] | I-I can’t even talk about it– don’t want to.- And we were there. | 精彩到我不能讲,我不想讲 |
[24:18] | – That’s very nice. I-I appreciate that. Thank you. | -我们真的有看 -过奖了,谢谢 |
[24:21] | – Look, I’m not gonna bullshit you with small talk.I’d love to sign you. | 我就开门见山了,我想跟你签约 |
[24:24] | – And that’s a huge deal.- Wow. | 这可是大事 |
[24:26] | – You can go with a bigger firm if you want, | 你可以跟大公司签约 |
[24:28] | but we come from a place like that, and I can tell you firsthand, | 但我们待过大公司,所以可以告诉你 |
[24:30] | they will not treat you with the same kind of care and attention that we can. | 他们提供不了 跟我们一样的关心和关注 |
[24:33] | We are really good at developing long-term strategy for our clients. | 我们非常善于为客户做长期策略规划 |
[24:36] | We’re very thoughtful and we want to create a five-year and a ten-year plan for you. | 我们的思虑缜密 想帮你做5年计划和10年计划 |
[24:39] | – Okay. Uh…you guys really think I can make it? | 好啊 你们真的觉得我能成功? |
[24:43] | – Oh, we know it. | – 哦,我们知道。 |
[24:45] | – Wow. Man, I appreciate that. | 非常确定 |
[24:47] | I do, ’cause I– I mean, I’ve been talking | 太感谢了,真的 |
[24:50] | to some of the other reps, and they’ve been, | 因为我也在跟其他业务谈 但他们有点… |
[24:53] | you know, hesitant.- Well, they’re idiots, okay? | 有点迟疑 -他们是白痴 |
[24:54] | – Fucking losers. – We represent Deborah Vance. – Total icon. | -天杀的废人 -我们客户包括黛博拉凡斯 -天后 |
[24:56] | – Between us, she is 70–shh– | 偷偷告诉你,她已经70了 |
[24:58] | and doing better than ever, okay? | 而声势正如日中天 |
[25:02] | That’s gonna be you when you’re that age. | 你以后也会那样 |
[25:04] | – Man, your optimism is– it’s so inspiring. | 你们的乐观太感人了 |
[25:09] | Uh…I’m in.- Yeah! – Let’s do it. | 算我一份,签约吧 |
[25:12] | – Well, all right. Hey! | 太好了 |
[25:14] | – Welcome to la familia. | 欢迎加入大家庭 |
[25:16] | – All right. – All right, dude, | 太好了 |
[25:17] | we’re gonna get celebratory drinks, okay? | 我去拿酒来举杯庆祝 |
[25:19] | – Whoo! – Okay, I shouldn’t, but–yeah, all right, let’s do it. | -我不该喝酒的,但好吧 |
[25:22] | Okay. – Whoo! | -来吧 |
[25:24] | – Get in the bathroom. – What? Why? | -进浴室 -为什么? |
[25:26] | – Because I don’t want you influencing him. | 免得你影响他 |
[25:28] | Go. | 快去 |
[25:29] | – Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:31] | – Hi. – I need the cash up front. | 先付钱 |
[25:33] | My pants stay on. Where is he? | 而且不脱裤子 他在哪里? |
[25:35] | – Oh, my God, no. No, no, no, no. | 天啊,不是… |
[25:37] | No, I just had a quick question for you. | 只是想问你一个问题 |
[25:38] | Come on in. – Oh, amazing.I was not in the mood. | 请进 – 太棒了,我反正没性致 |
[25:43] | – Okay, this dress,what do you think? | 你觉得这件礼服怎么样? |
[25:46] | – Wh-why are you asking me? | 为什么问我? |
[25:48] | Did you, like– did you work on it? | 这件衣服是你做的吗? |
[25:49] | – No, no, I just want to know honestly what you think. | 不是,只想知道你的看法 |
[25:52] | Honest opinion. | 最老实的意见 |
[25:53] | – It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[25:55] | – Okay. – Is that–yeah, I think it’s– | – 是的 – 我想是的。 |
[25:56] | – One might say, like, it’s ugly. | 好的,怪得很丑吗? |
[25:58] | – It’s really ugly. I would say it’s really ugly. | 非常丑,我觉得很丑 |
[26:00] | – Hey! Okay.That was a very leading line of questioning. | 你被她的问题误导了 |
[26:04] | This dress is gorgeous. | 这件礼服美极了 |
[26:05] | It was custom-made for me. | 是专门为我做的 |
[26:06] | – Oh, on y–on–on you? | – 哦,你? |
[26:08] | You would wear it? Oh, we–I actually think | 是你要穿? 穿在你身上吗? |
[26:10] | then that could be fierce, actually. | 那就很猛了,真的 |
[26:12] | I mean, that could be a slay even. | 搞不好会艳惊四座 |
[26:14] | You’re, like, my–my queen. | 你是我心目中的女王 |
[26:16] | – You can go. – Oh, hold on. | -你可以走了 -等一下 |
[26:18] | – I was imagining it on her, you have to understand. | 我刚刚以为是她要穿,请您了解 |
[26:22] | – Wh– – There you go. | 给你 |
[26:23] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[26:24] | – She–she tricked me. | 她…她骗我 |
[26:29] | [door closes] – I don’t even think he’s gay. | 我觉得他不是同志 |
[26:32] | – You really shouldn’t assume someone’s sexual orientation, | 你不该揣测别人的性取向 |
[26:34] | but he absolutely was. | 但他绝对是同志 |
[26:37] | – Well, if he’s gay with an ass like that, | 屁股长那样还当同志 |
[26:38] | he’s got worse problems than my assumptions. | 问题肯定比我的揣测严重 |
[26:40] | – Deborah. – Well, I mean, | -黛博拉 |
[26:41] | he didn’t say he was gay. | -他又没说他是同志 |
[26:43] | – Not everyone walks around | 不是每个人都会 |
[26:44] | announcing their sexual orientation. | 把自己的性取向昭告天下 |
[26:46] | – Well, that’s what I thought till I met you. | 认识你之前我也是这么想的 |
[26:51] | I’m gonna have another drink. You want one before you go? | 我要再喝一杯,你要喝一杯再走吗? |
[26:54] | – Um…sure.Just one. – Okay. | 好啊,就一杯 |
[27:07] | – Well, well, well, Latitude boys. | 原来是纬度公司的人啊 |
[27:09] | We’re just having celebratory drinks | 我们正在喝酒庆祝 |
[27:10] | because, um, we just signed Clive Matthews. | 因为我们刚签下克莱夫马修 |
[27:13] | – Oh. – Gotta burn, huh? | 很心痛吧? |
[27:14] | – Ouch. – I mean, not really. | 并不会 |
[27:16] | We weren’t gonna sign him. – Why not? | 我们没打算签他 为什么? |
[27:19] | His show is, like, the show of the festival. | 他的表演是嘻笑节的重头戏 |
[27:21] | Everybody’s talking about it. We got there first. | 他是话题人物,但我们抢先了 |
[27:23] | – Did you even see it? | 你们有没有看啊? |
[27:24] | The guy’s got three months to live. | 他只剩下三个月寿命 |
[27:26] | – Yeah, he’s terminal. | 对,他是末期了 |
[27:28] | It’s really sad. | 真可怜 |
[27:30] | – Oh, my God. It wasn’t on stage four. | 天啊,不是四号舞台 |
[27:33] | It’s called Stage Four. | 是第四期 |
[27:35] | – Wait, what? What does he have? | 等等,什么? 他得了什么病? |
[27:37] | – Ligma. | -"甜我" |
[27:38] | – Ligma? – Yeah. | -甜我? 对 |
[27:40] | Ligma balls. | 舔我的蛋蛋 |
[27:42] | – Oh, my God.Shut up. | 我的天啊,闭嘴 |
[27:45] | Are you guys– are you doing a bit? | 你们在搞笑吗 |
[27:46] | Is he really sick? | 他真的病了吗? |
[27:47] | – He is. It sucks. | 对,很惨 |
[27:49] | Beautiful show, though. | 不过表演很精彩 |
[27:51] | – No, it-it’s true.He has bofa. | 是真的,他得了"霜鞭" |
[27:55] | Bofa deez nuts. | -双边蛋蛋 |
[27:57] | – Oh, my God. Get the fuck out of my fucking face! | -天啊,你们给我滚 |
[28:01] | – I’m rooting for him. | -我在为他集气 |
[28:02] | – Get out of here, Silas, please. | -赛拉斯,你也滚,拜托 |
[28:05] | – Ugh. Silas is up your ass. | 赛拉斯猛拍你马屁 |
[28:07] | It’s sending chills down my spine. | 让我不寒而栗 |
[28:09] | – Get over the Silas thing, please. | 别管赛拉斯了 |
[28:10] | Okay, we have bigger problems. | 我们有更大的问题 |
[28:12] | And no more signing fresh, young talent, all right? | 别再妄想著签新人了 |
[28:14] | Let’s just stick with the clients we have and do right by them. | 好好照顾原有的客户就好 |
[28:17] | – Should I set that meeting with Vanna White? | 要跟凡娜怀特安排开会吗? |
[28:18] | She wants to do a musical. | 她想演音乐剧 |
[28:21] | – Yes. | 好 |
[28:22] | Hey, Clive, looking good, brother. | 克莱夫,不错喔,兄弟 |
[28:24] | – Healthy as a dog. | 活蹦乱跳的 |
[28:26] | – I told him no. | -我拒绝他了 |
[28:28] | – Why not? | -为什么? |
[28:29] | – Because I didn’t want to get herpes! | 因为我不想得唇疱疹 |
[28:32] | – I mean, a cold sore on top of filler is a nightmare. | 打了填充剂再得唇疱疹很惨 |
[28:38] | – So it seems like you’re having fun. | 你似乎过得很开心 |
[28:41] | – How could I not be? | 还用说 |
[28:43] | I’m selling out bigger venues than ever. | 大场地的演出都售罄 |
[28:44] | Strangers pay for my meals. | 吃饭有陌生人买单 |
[28:46] | My commercial quote is astronomical now. | 广告费简直是天价 |
[28:48] | – Oh, good, I was gonna ask about your commercial quote. | 很好,正想问你的广告费呢 |
[28:50] | – It’s astronomical. | 天价 |
[28:54] | – You and your scribes working on, uh, new material? | 你的新写手在帮你写新素材? |
[28:57] | – No, not really. | 并没有 |
[28:59] | It-it’s weird. I have so much goodwill | 说来奇怪,我的特辑让我声名大噪 |
[29:02] | from the special that the audience laughs | 现在只要我开口, |
[29:03] | at practically anything I say. | 观众都会捧腹大笑 |
[29:06] | – And you hate that. | -你很讨厌 -这个嘛… |
[29:08] | – Well… – Oh, come on. | 少来了 |
[29:09] | You hate it. You need a challenge. | 你明明就很讨厌 你需要挑战 |
[29:11] | That’s why you’re trying to crash diet your way into that hideous dress. | 所以你为了穿上那件丑衣服拚命节食 |
[29:15] | I mean, how many other amazing dresses | 你还有多少件华服 |
[29:17] | could you look incredible in right now? | 不用减重就可以穿起来艳光四射? |
[29:19] | – Billions. – Exactly. | -几十亿件 -就是嘛 |
[29:21] | You’re creating obstacles for yourself. | 你在给自己设难关 |
[29:23] | – Eh, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:26] | Oh, while you’re here, while you’re here, | 既然你来了 |
[29:28] | for my speech tomorrow night, | 这是我明晚的讲稿 |
[29:31] | did I ever tell you that story about how I was potty training | 我说过我同时训练 |
[29:35] | DJ and a cat at the same time? | 黛洁和一只猫上厕所的事吗? |
[29:37] | Uh–wasn’t a competition, but the cat won. | 虽然不是比赛,但是猫先学会了 |
[29:39] | Um, would this joke be funnier | 用"茅房"还是"马桶"作结 |
[29:42] | ending with “shitter” or “toilet”? | 哪个比较好笑? |
[29:47] | – I-I don’t–I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[29:49] | – Which is funnier? Shitter or toilet? | 哪个比较好笑嘛,茅房还是马桶? |
[29:51] | – Yeah, I’m–I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:53] | – Well, just think about it. What’s your opinion? | 你想一下,觉得如何? |
[29:55] | – Not really my department. | 这不是我的工作 |
[29:57] | – Well, yeah, it kind of is. | 明明就是 |
[29:59] | You’re a comedy writer. | 你是喜剧写手 |
[30:00] | – Yeah, but not for you. | 对,但不是你的写手 |
[30:02] | You fired me. I don’t work for you anymore. | 你炒了我,不是我的上司了 |
[30:04] | – Ah. Okay.As a friend. | 那就以朋友的身份说说 |
[30:07] | – A friend? | 朋友? |
[30:10] | If I’m your friend, then why haven’t you texted me back | 如果我是你朋友 你为什么 |
[30:12] | in, like, nine fucking months? | 9个月都没回我简讯? |
[30:17] | – I was–I was busy. | 我在忙 |
[30:19] | – Yeah, I’ve been busy too. | 我也很忙啊 |
[30:20] | That’s not an excuse to just never respond, | 那不是不回复的借口 |
[30:22] | especially to objectively funny memes. | 尤其是好笑的迷因 |
[30:25] | – Oh, you mean the yellow guy in the bush? | 你是说树丛里的黄人? |
[30:27] | – Oh, my God, it’s Homer Simpson! | 天啊,那是荷马辛普森 |
[30:30] | Show some respect. – Look, I apologize | 放尊重点 抱歉没有 |
[30:32] | for some unanswered texts, | 回复你的简讯 |
[30:34] | but that was kind of the whole point, | 但自立就是要断绝联络 |
[30:35] | you going out on your own– and it worked. | 而且很有用 |
[30:38] | I mean, you’re changing the world with laughter. | 你正在用欢笑改变世界 |
[30:40] | – Okay, but why did you have to cut me out cold turkey? | 好,但何必突然完全不理我? |
[30:43] | To teach me some kind of a lesson? | 是想教我什么吗? |
[30:44] | What are you, Mr. Miyagi, and I’m the Karate Kid? | 你当自己是 "小子难缠"里的宫城老师吗? |
[30:47] | – Well, it wouldn’t kill you to learn how to wear a belt. | 你确实也该学著系腰带 |
[30:49] | – Don’t make jokes. | 别说笑了 |
[30:50] | I had to go to couples therapy | 我还去做伴侣咨商 |
[30:52] | ’cause my girlfriend was so sick of me talking about it. | 因为女友受不了我一直讲这件事 |
[30:56] | You ignoring me really hurt my feelings. | 你不理我,伤了我的心 |
[31:00] | – Some things are better with a clean break. | 有时候一刀两断比较好 |
[31:02] | – Maybe for you. | 对你也许比较好 |
[31:04] | But did you even think about how that would make me feel? | 但你想过我会有什么感觉吗? |
[31:07] | Did you think about me at all? | 你曾经想到我过吗? |
[31:09] | You know, I–I didn’t deserve to be cut out like that. | 我不该受到这种待遇 |
[31:12] | Okay? I’m not your sister. | 我不是你妹妹 |
[31:14] | I’m not Joy Behar. | 也不是乔伊贝赫尔 |
[31:16] | – Someone had too much sugar. | -有人吃太多糖了 |
[31:17] | – Oh, my God. | -天啊 |
[31:18] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[31:20] | I do not miss this bullshit. | 我完全不想念这种屁事 |
[31:22] | In fact, why am I even here? | 我在这里干吗? |
[31:24] | I’m supposed to be at a cool party. | 应该去很酷的宴会才对 |
[31:26] | You know what? Congrats on your fucking award, Deborah. | 这样吧,恭喜获奖 |
[31:28] | I’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[31:29] | Jesus Christ. | 有没有搞错 |
[31:36] | – And also from the Peabody Award-winning | 下一位也是得奖节目 |
[31:39] | “On The Contrary with Lewis Benton,” | "反而言之"的工作人员 |
[31:41] | please welcome Ava Daniels. | 请欢迎艾娃丹尼尔斯 |
[31:51] | – It was just this stupid one-line joke. | 那只是个很傻的单行笑话 |
[31:54] | But at the same time, it did speak to the massive injustice | 但也点出了金融科技业界的不平等 |
[31:57] | in the fintech sector that did affect change, | 也引发了改变 |
[32:00] | and that felt really, really cool. | 所以我觉得非常酷 |
[32:02] | – Absolutely.Absolutely. | 确实如此… |
[32:06] | Well, we’re gonna use our last 15 minutes here to take some questions from the audience. | 最后15分钟留给观众提问 |
[32:10] | Yes, you in the striped shirt. | 穿条纹上衣的这位 |
[32:14] | – Hi. My question is for Ava. | 我这个问题想问艾娃 |
[32:17] | – Oh, no. | 糟糕了 |
[32:19] | No, I’m–I’m just kidding. Uh, go ahead. | 开玩笑的,请说 |
[32:22] | – So you have my dream job. | 你做的是我梦想中的工作 |
[32:24] | Uh, not to be a downer, but I feel like | 不是我想讲负面的话 |
[32:27] | I’ve been working at this for a while now, | 但我已经努力了好久 |
[32:28] | and I’m just starting to doubt | 已经开始怀疑 |
[32:30] | that I’m gonna get the jobs that I actually want. | 可能永远得不到自己想要的工作 |
[32:32] | So I guess I’m just wondering if you have any advice | 我想问,你有没有什么忠告 |
[32:36] | for someone who feels like it just might be too hard? | 给觉得这条路太难走的人? |
[32:38] | – Well, um, I guess I’d say, | 我只能说 |
[32:41] | you just got to take a ton of shots on goal. | 你要不断朝著目标努力 |
[32:44] | You know, just keep trying, keep at it, and… | 不能放弃尝试,坚持下去 |
[32:48] | one of those shots is gonna get in. | 终究会成功的 |
[32:51] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | – Okay, the gentleman in the back with the red shirt. | 后排穿红衣服的先生 |
[32:58] | – Actually, sorry. | 补充一下 |
[33:00] | Wh-what you were saying about it being hard, | 你刚刚说这条路太难走 |
[33:02] | it is really, really hard. | 没错,非常难 |
[33:05] | And to be honest, that doesn’t ever change. | 老实说,这永远不会变 |
[33:08] | You know, y-you got to scratch and claw. | 你要拚死奋战 |
[33:11] | And it doesn’t get better. | 以后也不会苦尽甘来 |
[33:13] | It just gets harder. | 只会越来越难 |
[33:16] | But the scratch in the very beginning is the fun part. | 但一开始的努力就是最有趣的部分 |
[33:20] | It’s the good part. | 是最好的部分 |
[33:22] | And, you know, I hope you get every job that you want, | 我希望你能得到想要的任何工作 |
[33:27] | but just try to enjoy where you’re at right now, | 但你还是要试著享受现在的状态 |
[33:31] | ’cause…you’ll miss it, | 因为…你会想念的 |
[33:37] | and you can never go back. | 而且再也回不去了 |
[33:40] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | – Deborah Vance. | 黛博拉凡斯小姐 |
[34:23] | – Oh, sorry. I was looking for someone. | 抱歉,我来找人 |
[34:25] | – Oh, they checked out. | 对方退房了 |
[34:27] | – Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |