时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | …well, for the dress for Chris. | 配克莉丝的裙子… |
[00:57] | And you’ve got this bag, this design… | 有这个包 这个设计… |
[00:59] | This. Marvelous finish. | 这个 完成得非常好 |
[01:02] | Oh, that’s nice. | 这个不错 |
[01:13] | – Bethann, you look beautiful. – Thank you. | -贝特汉 你看起来很美 -谢谢 |
[01:15] | Gorgeous. You feel comfortable? | 太美了 你觉得舒服吗 |
[01:17] | – And fashionable. – And fashionable. | -还很时尚 -还很时尚 |
[01:19] | Love that. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[01:20] | Let’s see this. | 我们看看这个 |
[01:28] | It’s beautiful. You know you’re my favorite. | 很漂亮 你知道我最喜欢你了 |
[01:31] | Okay. And go. | 好了 去吧 |
[01:43] | Pat. What do you think? | 帕特 你觉得怎样 |
[01:48] | Ladies. Well, what do you think? | 女士们 你们觉得怎样 |
[01:58] | Those ladies just dropped a ton of their husbands’ money. | 那些女士刚花了她们老公一大笔钱 |
[02:06] | What did they want the most? | 她们最想要的是什么 |
[02:08] | The fucking necklace. | 那条项链 |
[02:14] | I want this. | 我想要这个 |
[02:19] | Whatever you want, darling. | 你想要什么都可以 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[03:38] | You don’t understand. It’s beautiful, Halston. | 你不明白 这很漂亮 侯斯顿 |
[03:41] | It really is beautiful. | 这真的很漂亮 |
[03:43] | But I can’t manufacture it. | 但我生产不了 |
[03:45] | Look, the stopper, it doesn’t go straight in. | 你看 这个瓶塞 不是竖直朝下插的 |
[03:48] | Yes, I can see that. I’m not blind, David. | 没错 我能看到 我没瞎 大卫 |
[03:51] | That’s what I like about it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[03:52] | It means we can’t make this in large numbers. | 意思是我们不能用这个设计大规模生产 |
[03:54] | Look, Halston, they have factories, | 听着 侯斯顿 他们有工厂 |
[03:56] | and they automate repetitive action, | 可以自动重复作业 |
[03:58] | and they have these nozzles | 还有一些喷管 |
[04:00] | that insert into the bottle straight down. | 可以垂直插进瓶子里 |
[04:02] | And the liquid squirts straight in… It… | 液体会竖直喷出… |
[04:07] | They can’t do it sideways. | 它们不能拐弯 |
[04:08] | Because the stopper doesn’t go straight down. | 因为这个瓶塞不是竖直朝下插的 |
[04:10] | – Yes. – Yes. | -没错 -是的 |
[04:12] | The pedantry of this conversation… Look, | 这对话实在过于食古不化…听着 |
[04:14] | this bottle says me. | 这个瓶子代表我 |
[04:16] | This bottle says Halston. | 这个瓶子代表了侯斯顿的风格 |
[04:17] | It doesn’t say Halston. | 它并不能代表侯斯顿 |
[04:20] | I mean, which is a whole other thing, | 我是说 这是另一码事 |
[04:21] | because your name isn’t on the bottle. | 因为你的名字不会印在瓶子上 |
[04:24] | Because it’s a work of art, David. | 因为这是艺术品 大卫 |
[04:26] | I didn’t want to mar the art. Look, this is what I want! | 我不想毁了艺术 这正是我所想的事 |
[04:29] | Perfume is all about the eroticism of the bottle. | 香水完全取决于瓶身的独特性 |
[04:33] | – And the stopper. – And the stopper. | -还有瓶塞 -还有瓶塞 |
[04:35] | Which usually has a glass wand | 通常都有一根玻璃棒 |
[04:37] | that comes out of it and is sensual. | 来散发香味 带来感官享受 |
[04:39] | It’s– Forgive me. It’s, uh, you know… | 这是…抱歉 这… |
[04:43] | Like a cock. | 像个老二 |
[04:44] | I was gonna say phallic, but, yeah, okay, it’s a cock. | 我本打算说阴茎 但没错 像老二 |
[04:47] | A woman dips the stopper in… | 女士把这个瓶塞插进… |
[04:50] | It’s an intimate act. | 是种亲密行为 |
[04:52] | It’s penetrative. | 是性交 |
[04:53] | She pulls it out. It’s dripping with fragrance. | 她把它拔出来 上面沾染了香气 |
[04:57] | She drags it across her wrist or her neck– | 她用它绕手腕涂一圈 或是她的脖子 |
[04:59] | With that bottle, you’re stuck with a stubby little stopper, | 而这瓶子粗短的瓶塞没办法做到 |
[05:03] | and it’s at an angle. | 而且这还有角度 |
[05:05] | I don’t know what kind of penetration you get with that. | 我不知道这能让人获得哪种性交体验 |
[05:08] | This bottle is what I want. | 这是我想要的瓶子 |
[05:10] | This bottle is what we’re doing. | 这是我们正在设计的瓶子 |
[05:12] | You say it can’t be done, which is absolutely absurd. | 你说这无法生产 这完全是无稽之谈 |
[05:15] | What you’re really saying is it’s too expensive. So, tell me, | 你真正想说的是这个瓶子太贵了 所以告诉我 |
[05:18] | how expensive is it? | 这个有多贵 |
[05:20] | It’s around $50,000 probably. | 大概5万美元 |
[05:23] | They’ve got to manufacture adapters | 他们得生产适配器 |
[05:24] | that go on the end of the nozzles. | 接在喷管的尾端 |
[05:26] | Right, how about this? I’ll pay for it. | 行了 这样如何 我来买单 |
[05:28] | Halston, put that away. I will not let the talent pay. | 侯斯顿 收起来 我不会让天才买单 |
[05:31] | You businesspeople always say the talent can’t pay, | 你们商人总说天才无法买单 |
[05:34] | and yet we do, constantly, | 但我们买单 而且经常 |
[05:37] | in ways you can never and will never understand. | 用你们无法 且永远无法理解的方法 |
[05:40] | Now, is this conversation over, | 现在话都说完了吗 |
[05:43] | or do you want to talk some more | 还是你们想说更多 |
[05:44] | about how I don’t know how to fuck? | 关于我如何不懂怎么滚床单 |
[05:53] | 侯 斯 顿 第 三 集 | |
[05:58] | So, Halston, how are you feeling? | 侯斯顿 你感觉怎样 |
[06:00] | I feel good. | 很好 |
[06:01] | I mean, the money aside, I feel protected. | 除了钱以外 我觉得很有安全感 |
[06:04] | I feel I’m allowed to be creative, | 我觉得自己被赋予创造的自由 |
[06:05] | which is what we talked about. | 正是我们之前谈的 |
[06:07] | So, I feel like you kept your promise, and I’m so appreciative. | 所以我觉得你信守了承诺 对此我非常感谢 |
[06:11] | Good. Because that’s my job. | 很好 这就是我的工作 |
[06:15] | Now, the clothing line, | 关于服装系列 |
[06:17] | that’s going like gangbusters, obviously. | 很显然会非常棒 |
[06:20] | And it should hold for a while. | 而且能持续一阵子 |
[06:22] | But if you want me to keep giving you | 但如果你想让我继续给你 |
[06:25] | that space you need to feel creative and protected, | 自由创作和有安全感的空间 |
[06:29] | I need you to give me one thing. | 我需要你给我一样东西 |
[06:32] | Perfume. | 香水 |
[06:35] | Well, let me think about it over the holidays. | 让我假期的时候思考一下 |
[06:38] | No, Halston, we need this now. | 不 侯斯顿 我们现在就要 |
[06:41] | Norton Simon owns the Max Factor brand. | 诺顿西蒙公司旗下有蜜丝佛陀这个品牌 |
[06:44] | I called them. They really want to do it. | 我给他们打过电话 他们非常想做这个 |
[06:47] | A Halston fragrance could be huge. | 一款侯斯顿的香水会带来巨大收益 |
[06:51] | You’d become a household name. | 你会变得家喻户晓 |
[06:56] | Well, if I’m gonna give you perfume, David, | 如果我给你香水 大卫 |
[06:59] | there’s something that I want. | 我也有东西想要 |
[07:02] | You name it. | 你说吧 |
[07:03] | An atelier. | 一间工作室 |
[07:05] | A new one. A fancy one. | 一间新的工作室 高级的那种 |
[07:07] | I’ve outgrown my studio. | 我的工作室已经不够用了 |
[07:09] | I’ve seen a place in Olympic Tower | 我在奥林匹克大厦看过一个地方 |
[07:10] | I think I could be creative in. | 我觉得在那工作能让我灵感迸发 |
[07:12] | Felt like I was floating in the clouds. | 像是浮游在云端之上 |
[07:15] | Well, you knock this one out of the park, | 你能让香水系列成功 |
[07:18] | I’ll give you anything you want. | 我就给你任何想要的东西 |
[07:31] | Let’s go out. I want to party. | 我们出去吧 我想去派对 |
[07:32] | No, Victor, it’s a school night. | 不 维克多 今天是工作日 |
[07:34] | Ay, come on. Don’t give me that shit. | 得了吧 别跟我鬼扯这些 |
[07:36] | Since when has that bothered you? | 这点什么时候阻挡过你了 |
[07:37] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[07:39] | I’m trying to be a responsible adult here. | 我试着做个有责任感的成年人 |
[07:42] | We can’t just go out all night, any night of the week. | 我们不能每晚都出去彻夜狂欢 |
[07:45] | I got two collections to finish tomorrow. | 我明天要做完两个系列的设计 |
[07:50] | Don’t think I don’t know what’s going on. | 别以为我不知道你什么意思 |
[07:52] | What are you talking about, Victor? | 维克多 你在说什么 |
[07:53] | I just want to stay in tonight. | 我只是今晚想待在家里 |
[07:55] | Alone is what you’re saying. You like to stay in alone. | 你在暗示你想散伙 你想一个人过 |
[07:58] | Well, I didn’t even say that. | 我没这么说 |
[07:59] | Ay, fuck off, Mr. Big Time famous fucking Halston. | 拉倒吧你 大名鼎鼎的侯斯顿先生 |
[08:02] | – I see right through you, asshole. – What are you talking about? | -我看透你了 混蛋 -你在说什么 |
[08:04] | I’m just a rent boy. That’s all you want from me. | 我只是个小鸭子 你只想跟我上床 |
[08:06] | Fuck’s sake. All I’m saying, Victor, | 够了 维克多 我的意思是 |
[08:08] | is I don’t want to go out tonight. | 我今晚不想出去 |
[08:10] | Look, that’s bullshit, okay? | 别胡说八道了 行吗 |
[08:12] | I fuck you with this big dick, and you love that. | 我用大鸡巴操你 你喜欢我的鸡巴 |
[08:15] | Then you send me out into the night, | 然后你在深夜把我送走 |
[08:16] | then go back to your perfect life, | 回到你的完美生活 |
[08:18] | you put nice silken sheets on the bed. | 睡前都要铺上漂亮的丝绸床单 |
[08:20] | I’m not interested in that shit, okay? | 可我不想过这种鬼日子 懂吗 |
[08:21] | – Oh Christ… – You don’t want to be seen with me Halston. | -老天 -你不想让别人看见我们在一起 侯斯顿 |
[08:24] | You don’t care what I want. I’m just a dick to you. | 你根本不在乎我 我对你来说只是根老二 |
[08:25] | You want nothing more from me. | 你只想跟我上床 |
[08:28] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:31] | I’ll fucking go out, then. | 我这就出门 |
[08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | But, | 但是 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna be home by 1:00 a.M., in my own bed. | 我凌晨一点前要回家睡觉 |
[08:46] | And, yes, I will sleep alone tonight. Do you understand? | 没错 我今晚会独自入睡 明白吗 |
[08:51] | I will have one drink and no coke. | 我就喝一杯酒 不磕白粉 |
[08:54] | No coke. Of course. | 不磕白粉 明白 |
[09:00] | Gentlemen, I’m gonna be blunt. | 先生们 我就直说了 |
[09:02] | I know that Max Factor used to be something | 我知道在地球还在冷却的时候 |
[09:06] | back in the day when the earth was still cooling. | 蜜丝佛陀确实名扬天下 |
[09:08] | And it will be again. | 会重振雄风的 |
[09:09] | But it’s not now, right? | 但不是现在 对吧 |
[09:12] | I mean, I don’t want to be a prick, | 我不想表现得讨人厌 |
[09:13] | but Max Factor, it’s tacky, it’s common. | 但是蜜丝佛陀 俗不可耐 平淡无奇 |
[09:16] | You buy it at Woolworth’s. | 你在伍尔沃斯就能买到 |
[09:17] | That’s sort of the point, Halston. | 这正是它成功的秘诀 侯斯顿 |
[09:19] | And the upside, profit-wise, is just through the roof. | 从好的一面来说 利润高的惊人 |
[09:24] | Max Factor, accessible to everybody– | 蜜丝佛陀 所有女性都能购买 |
[09:26] | But that’s what I’m saying, David. | 我想说的就是这个 大卫 |
[09:28] | If everybody can have something, what’s the point in having it? | 如果人人都能拥有这件东西 那有什么意义呢 |
[09:31] | You can’t walk into a dime store and buy Halston, | 你不能在廉价商店买到侯斯顿 |
[09:34] | and neither should you be able to. | 也不应该能买到 |
[09:37] | It would destroy its mystique. | 这会摧毁侯斯顿的神秘感 |
[09:39] | And I’m sorry if it sounds snobby– | 如果听着很居高临下 我很抱歉 |
[09:41] | It does, for the record, sound snobby. | 确实 提醒一下 真的很居高临下 |
[09:44] | Halston, aren’t you from Indiana? | 侯斯顿 你不是印第安纳州人吗 |
[09:48] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[09:51] | Max Factor, everything it represents, | 蜜丝佛陀和它代表的意义 |
[09:53] | its cheap, cellophane-wrapped chintz, | 都是廉价玻璃纸包装的印花棉布 |
[09:56] | is everything I was running away from. | 都是我避犹不及的 |
[09:58] | Fair enough. | 确实如此 |
[09:59] | But what Max Factor also is, is scale. | 但蜜丝佛陀也有巨大的规模 |
[10:03] | The scale on which Max Factor can produce | 蜜丝佛陀能够生产的 |
[10:05] | the Halston signature fragrance | 侯斯顿香水的规模 |
[10:07] | simply cannot be matched anywhere in the marketplace. | 是世界上任何品牌都无法企及的 |
[10:09] | Mike, you’re a lovely man, I’m sure, | 迈克 你肯定是个好人 |
[10:12] | but you’re simply not hearing me. | 但你没听明白我的意思 |
[10:18] | Let’s go for a little walk. | 我们去散会儿步吧 |
[10:20] | Bring your coats. Gentlemen, come on. | 拿上外套 先生们 走吧 |
[10:22] | Let’s take a little walk. | 去散会儿步 |
[10:28] | Halston… Oh, thank you. | 侯斯顿…谢谢 |
[10:30] | This is my new home, just finished this week. | 这是我的新房子 这周刚装修好 |
[10:34] | If I’m to do a fragrance, | 如果我要制作香水 |
[10:35] | it must match or exceed this level of sophistication and taste. | 就必须达到或者超过这个水平的精致和品味 |
[10:40] | And if it doesn’t, I’m not doing it. | 如果达不到 我就不做了 |
[10:43] | End of conversation. | 谈话到此为止 |
[10:50] | It’s a marvel. | 真是杰作 |
[10:54] | I see what you’re saying now. | 我现在明白你的意思了 |
[11:12] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[11:14] | It’s not funny, Victor. | 这不好玩 维克多 |
[11:18] | You hate it. | 你不喜欢这里 |
[11:21] | You think it’s cold. | 你觉得这里冷冰冰 |
[11:22] | Uh, I just think it’s the future. It’s– | 我只是觉得审美比较前卫 比较… |
[11:24] | Halston. You… | 侯斯顿 你… |
[11:25] | I love it, okay? | 我超爱 好吗 |
[11:27] | You have the best taste of anyone I’ve ever known. | 你是我所认识的品味最好的人 |
[11:30] | I will move in if you would have me. | 如果你愿意 我就搬过来 |
[11:32] | Well, I’ll have you. | 我很愿意 |
[11:34] | You can use your Oscar as a doorstop in the bathroom. | 你可以用你的奥斯卡奖杯做浴室门挡 |
[11:41] | This is so fantastic. | 真好吃 |
[11:43] | Real food again, after months | 在地狱一样的墨西哥度过数月之后 |
[11:45] | in that Mexican hell. | 终于吃到真正的食物了 |
[11:47] | I was beginning to smell like a shrimp’s asshole. | 在那待得我闻起来像虾一样臭 |
[11:50] | – Liza… – I’m serious. | -丽莎… -是真的 |
[11:52] | All they fed us was shrimp. | 那里的人天天就只吃虾 |
[11:54] | And half the movie takes place on this boat, right? | 电影有一半是在船上拍的 对吧 |
[11:59] | And the boat smelled so bad. | 船闻着臭得要命 |
[12:01] | Gene Hackman refused to go below deck. | 吉恩·哈克曼都不肯去甲板下面 |
[12:04] | Burt and I went down there | 我和伯特就下去了 |
[12:05] | just to see what the fucking smell was. | 去看看到底是什么东西这么臭 |
[12:08] | Bilge, they call it. | 在他们叫做舭的地方 |
[12:09] | It’s like this rotten brown slop. | 全是腐烂的褐色泔水 |
[12:11] | Honestly, I thought about vomiting just to improve the odor. | 老实说 我想过用呕吐遮盖船上的臭味 |
[12:14] | Sweetheart, you gotta stop. I’m trying to eat. | 亲爱的 别说了 我正吃饭呢 |
[12:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:20] | Who cooked this? Was it you? | 这是谁做的 你做的吗 |
[12:24] | 21. | 21俱乐部 |
[12:26] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | Oh, well, honey, you are full-time fancy now. | 亲爱的 你现在的生活也太锦衣玉食了吧 |
[12:32] | I am. I just call them up, and I tell them who I am, | 没错 我只是打电话给他们 作了自我介绍 |
[12:35] | and, lo and behold, ten minutes later, | 然后你猜怎么着 十分钟后 |
[12:37] | a three-course meal arrives. | 三道菜就送来了 |
[12:39] | The chef himself wheels it across the street in a cart. | 主厨自己用推车推过马路送来的 |
[12:42] | – The plates, the silverware, everything. – No. | -盘子 银器 一应俱全 -不是吧 |
[12:47] | Okay, so if I’m gonna move in… | 好的 如果我搬进来… |
[12:51] | …what are we gonna do about Ed? | 那埃德怎么办 |
[12:52] | Oh, objection. Leading the witness. | 反对 引导证人 |
[12:56] | No, Ed’s fine. | 别担心 埃德很好 |
[12:58] | He’s doing the windows now. Ed’s Ed. | 他现在负责布置橱窗 他可是埃德 |
[13:00] | And what about Victor? Where’s he? | 那维克多怎么办 他在哪 |
[13:03] | I couldn’t handle Victor tonight. | 我今晚没法应付维克多 |
[13:04] | It’s like welcoming a really intense, | 就像邀请一场剧烈无比 |
[13:06] | really localized weather pattern into one’s home. | 局部地区的狂风暴雨来家里 |
[13:10] | No, honestly, tonight I just wanted to relax | 不 说真的 今晚我只想休息 |
[13:13] | and enjoy a… a Michelin-starred meal | 享受一顿…米其林餐点 |
[13:16] | in my new home with the woman I love. | 在我家里 和我爱的女人一起 |
[13:25] | Halston… | 侯斯顿 |
[13:28] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[13:32] | To whom? | 跟谁 |
[13:33] | To Jack. Who do you think? | 杰克呗 不然还有谁 |
[13:35] | Oh, of course, sweetheart. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[13:38] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[13:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:42] | So, you’re not moving in. | 所以你不会搬进来 |
[13:45] | Honey, what is wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[13:48] | Oh, I just got scared. | 我只是害怕了 |
[13:54] | You’re gonna get married, and I’m never gonna see you again. | 你要结婚了 我就再也见不到你了 |
[13:56] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[13:59] | Okay? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[14:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:24] | Halston, where’d you go? | 侯斯顿 你去哪神游了 |
[14:28] | No, I’m here. | 不 我在这 |
[14:32] | I’m just thinking about the wedding dress I’m gonna make you. | 我只是在想我要给你做怎样的婚纱 |
[14:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:38] | Honey, you’re the best. | 亲爱的 你最好了 |
[14:44] | 丽莎·米奈利母亲朱迪·嘉兰出演《绿野仙踪》多萝茜 丽莎第二任小杰克·海利的父亲杰克·海利出演铁皮人 | |
[14:44] | So, Dorothy’s daughter is marrying the Tin Man’s son? | 多萝茜的女儿要嫁给铁皮人的儿子了 |
[14:51] | It’s like a gay wet dream had a wet dream. | 这就像是基佬春梦做了春梦 |
[14:57] | Mmm, why don’t we put Liza in yellow? | 不如我们让丽莎穿黄色吧 |
[14:59] | 《绿野仙踪》中通往奥兹王国路就是黄砖路 现引申为通过幸福或成功的路 | |
[14:59] | Like she’s the fucking yellow brick road. | 仿佛她是黄砖路 |
[15:02] | But I didn’t say that. | 但我没这么说 |
[15:03] | No way. | 不行 |
[15:05] | – Here, we give her a long train… – Oh– Yeah, a long train. | -这里 给她一个长拖裾 -对 长拖裾 |
[15:08] | – And some ruby slippers. Oh please. – No. | -再配个深红色拖鞋 得了吧 -不 |
[15:11] | Elsa, can you get me some silk? | 艾尔莎 你能给我拿点丝绸吗 |
[15:13] | Yellow silk? The crêpe de chine, I think. | 黄色丝绸 绉纱 |
[15:16] | Thank you, my love. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[15:18] | Oh, I’m… I’m loving that. | 我太喜欢了 |
[15:21] | You don’t think it’s too on the nose? | 你不觉得这太细节了吗 |
[15:23] | With a little dog in a basket? | 你是说装小狗的篮子吗 |
[15:26] | What about a suit? | 西装套装怎么样 |
[15:28] | I mean, a gown… She already done that. | 礼服 她已经穿过一次了 |
[15:31] | But a double-breasted jacket in yellow? She could pull it off. | 但双排扣的黄色西服 她能穿出风格来 |
[15:35] | – Elsa, my love. – Elsa, you’re a genius. | -艾尔莎 亲爱的 -艾尔莎 你是个天才 |
[15:39] | Elsa, my love, go get us some more vodka. | 艾尔莎 亲爱的 去给我们买点伏特加 |
[15:43] | Excuse me, I’m not your fucking maid. | 不好意思 我不是你的女仆 |
[15:45] | Victor, get some money out of my jacket, | 维克多 从我衣服里拿点钱 |
[15:47] | and go out and buy whatever you need. | 出去想买什么就买什么 |
[15:49] | You think I don’t have my own money? | 你觉得我自己没钱吗 |
[15:50] | I’m not saying you don’t. | 我没说你没钱 |
[15:52] | We’re working. You’re being an asshole. | 我们在工作 你在犯浑 |
[15:55] | Look. Here, I think with a tuxedo lapel… | 看 这里 我觉得加个燕尾服翻领 |
[16:02] | Hello, everyone. My name is Halston. | 大家好 我是侯斯顿 |
[16:05] | I am very full of myself. | 我非常高傲自大 |
[16:07] | I am always working. | 我总是工作 |
[16:08] | I am very important, | 我非常重要 |
[16:10] | and I like to make fun of Victor and call him an asshole… | 我喜欢嘲笑维克多 并叫他混蛋 |
[16:13] | …when clearly… | 但显然 |
[16:15] | …I’m the fucking asshole! | 我才是混蛋 |
[16:18] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[16:21] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[16:24] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[16:25] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[16:27] | – What is the matter with you? – Nothing. | -你什么毛病 -没什么 |
[16:31] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[16:34] | I wanna go to the wedding with you. | 我想跟你一起出席婚礼 |
[16:36] | We’re all going to the wedding. | 我们都会去参加婚礼 |
[16:38] | Elsa, Joe, you, all the girls– | 艾尔莎 乔 你 所有姑娘 |
[16:40] | Listen to me, Halston. | 听我说 侯斯顿 |
[16:41] | I want to go to the wedding with you. | 我想跟你一起出席婚礼 |
[16:46] | – On your arm. – Victor, you’re blacked out. | -挽着你的手 -维克多 你喝多了 |
[16:50] | You know what else? From now on, | 你知道吗 从现在开始 |
[16:54] | when I fuck you, it’s on me. | 当我操你时 不用付钱 |
[16:57] | I’m not gonna charge you anymore. | 我不会再收你钱了 |
[16:58] | Oh, but that’s what’s fun about it, Victor. | 但这有什么乐趣呢 维克多 |
[17:01] | I love that you’re rough trade. It’s what gets me hard. | 我喜欢你是个底层男妓 这让我勃起 |
[17:05] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[17:07] | I’m not just some fucking prostitute, okay? | 我不止是男妓 好吗 |
[17:10] | I’m more than that. I’m an artist. | 我不止是那些 我是个艺术家 |
[17:12] | I’m an amazing artist, baby. | 很有天赋的艺术家 宝贝 |
[17:14] | And I should be more than that to you. | 而且我对你来说也不该只是如此 |
[17:17] | So, from now on, I’m your man. | 所以从现在开始 我是你的男人 |
[17:20] | – Do you understand that? – Yeah. | -你明白了吗 -明白 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:25] | So, how about you let your man | 那不如你让你的男人 |
[17:28] | take you home and fuck the shit out of you? | 带你回家 好好操你一顿 |
[17:37] | Hey, Elsa, my love, it’s Halston. | 艾尔莎 亲爱的 我是侯斯顿 |
[17:40] | I am going home now to let Victor, my man, fuck me. | 我现在要回家让维克多 我的男人操我了 |
[17:44] | Fuck… | 见鬼 |
[17:58] | – May I take your coat? – Yes. Thank you. | -大衣给我吧 -好 谢谢 |
[18:04] | So, I suppose you must be my nose. | 我猜你就是我的鼻子了 |
[18:10] | You’ll have to explain to me your fascination with orchids. | 你得向我解释下你对兰花的痴迷 |
[18:13] | They hardly require an explanation. They’re beautiful. | 没什么需要解释的 它们很美 |
[18:17] | And they have no smell. | 而且没有味道 |
[18:21] | Very telling. | 非常能说明问题 |
[18:23] | – Halston. – Adèle. | -侯斯顿 -阿黛尔 |
[18:25] | And who do you work for, Adèle? | 你在哪高就 阿黛尔 |
[18:27] | A company called International Flavor and Fragrances. | 国际香料香精公司 |
[18:29] | – But Max Factor has just asked me– – You work for me. | -但蜜丝佛陀刚让我 -你为我工作 |
[18:33] | If we’re to design a fragrance together, | 如果我们要一起做香水 |
[18:35] | then you work for Halston, not Max Factor. | 那你就为侯斯顿工作 不是蜜丝佛陀 |
[18:43] | Before we begin, I’m gonna ask you to put out your cigarette. | 在我们开始前 你得让你把烟灭了 |
[18:47] | Oh, you can ask, darling, but that’s not gonna happen. | 你可以提 亲爱的 但那不可能 |
[18:59] | All fragrances are a mixture of three notes. | 所有香水都有三种调性组成 |
[19:04] | The base, the heart, and the top. | 基调 中调 和首调 |
[19:08] | The top, uh, I like to think of it as the present. | 首调 我认为就是现在 |
[19:12] | It’s ephemeral. It’s here, and then it’s gone. | 转瞬即逝 前一秒还在 后一秒就消失 |
[19:15] | The heart. | 中调 |
[19:16] | Uh, the heart is the core of the fragrance. | 中调是香水的主心骨 |
[19:19] | It’s the soul of the perfume. | 香水的灵魂 |
[19:21] | It’s what holds it all together. | 凝聚了所有味道 |
[19:23] | But I like to start with the bottom note. The base note. | 但我想先从后味开始 也就是基调 |
[19:27] | The base note is the most important. | 基调是最重要的 |
[19:30] | It is about the past. | 关于过去 |
[19:32] | So, as we develop our language together, | 所以在我们一同开发自己语言的同时 |
[19:35] | I’m going to be asking you to recall things from your life. | 我会让你回忆生活中的一些事 |
[19:39] | Smells, yes, but also, uh, feelings, memories. | 味道 没错 但还有感情 记忆 |
[19:54] | Well, that smells like cow manure. | 闻着像牛粪 |
[19:57] | That’s interesting. | 有趣 |
[19:59] | Uh, that is an oud. | 这是乌德 |
[20:02] | It’s a heavy, musky scent. | 是种浓厚的麝香味 |
[20:04] | It’s, uh, ancient. | 很古老 |
[20:06] | It’s from the agar tree. It’s not cow manure, | 来自琼脂木 不是牛粪 |
[20:09] | but it’s interesting that’s what it conjured for you. | 但它能让你想起的事物令人惊喜 |
[20:15] | There are no wrong answers, Halston. It’s just a process. | 没有错误的答案 侯斯顿 只是个过程 |
[20:18] | Well, that’s all the process I can give you for one day. | 这是一天内我能给你的全部过程了 |
[20:20] | Can’t have Halston ladies walking around | 不能让喷侯斯顿香水的女士 |
[20:22] | smelling like cows, now, can we? | 闻着像奶牛 对吧 |
[20:24] | Let’s put another meeting on the books. | 我们之后再约会面吧 |
[20:26] | – Mohammed? – When we do see each other again, | -穆罕默德 -等我们再见面时 |
[20:29] | I’d like for you to have thought about a few things. | 我需要你思考一些事 |
[20:31] | Oh, I get homework? | 我还有作业吗 |
[20:32] | Nothing difficult. | 不是很难 |
[20:34] | Just three words from your past. | 只是你过去的三个词 |
[20:40] | Yes, all right. | 好 没问题 |
[20:41] | Tell me I’m doing the right thing. | 告诉我我没做错 |
[20:43] | Repeat after me. I am gonna marry the man of my year… | 跟我重复 我要嫁给自己的白马王子 |
[20:48] | – Halston… – Say it. | -侯斯顿 -说 |
[20:52] | I am gonna marry the man of my year. | 我要嫁给自己的白马王子 |
[20:56] | And I am gonna celebrate it. | 我会为此庆祝 |
[20:59] | And I am gonna celebrate it. | 我会为此庆祝 |
[21:04] | And you are so mean! | 你太刻薄了 |
[21:06] | – Come on. – Come on. | -来吧 -走 |
[21:08] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们是丈夫和妻子了 |
[21:18] | – Brava! – Liza! | -太好了 -丽莎 |
[21:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:44] | – Oh, you’re beautiful! – You’re gorgeous. | -你真美 -美极了 |
[21:49] | Ah, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:51] | I could take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[21:54] | I’ll be your new Liza. | 我会做你的新丽莎 |
[21:55] | No, no, no, no. Don’t count on it, darling. That’s my job. | 不不不 别动这心思 亲爱的 那是我的工作 |
[22:03] | What’s your next word? | 下一个词呢 |
[22:06] | Grass. | 草 |
[22:10] | Cut grass? | 割草吗 |
[22:12] | Like a freshly mowed lawn? | 就像刚除过草的草坪吗 |
[22:16] | No. | 不 |
[22:18] | No, spring grass, | 不 春草 |
[22:21] | peeking up through the mud after the first thaw. | 冰雪融化后 第一次从土壤中探出脑袋 |
[22:26] | Daffodils. | 水仙花 |
[22:28] | And what does the smell of daffodil make you feel? | 水仙花的味道让你有什么感受 |
[22:32] | Innocence. | 纯真 |
[22:34] | Comfort. | 舒适 |
[22:43] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[22:44] | It’s very lovely. | 很不错 |
[22:46] | Citrusy. Very light. | 柑橘 很淡 |
[22:49] | But it needs a bottom note. | 但还需要一个基调 |
[23:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:04] | Leather. | 皮 |
[23:09] | What would you add to it? | 你想加点什么 |
[23:11] | Soap. | 肥皂 |
[23:13] | Or… | 或 |
[23:16] | a shaving cream. | 剃须膏 |
[23:25] | You did a good job. | 你干得很好 |
[23:29] | What do those smells make you feel? | 这些味道让你有什么感受 |
[23:34] | Closeness. | 亲密 |
[23:38] | What the hell are these? | 这些是什么玩意 |
[23:39] | Acceptance. | 接受 |
[23:42] | Hallie Mae, you can’t mother him, | 海莉·梅 你不能护着他 |
[23:44] | or he’s gonna end up like a sissy boy. | 否则他长大后就是个娘炮 |
[23:46] | – You want him to end up a sissy boy? – Stop! | -你想让他做个娘炮吗 -住手 |
[23:59] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道这不容易 |
[24:02] | but we are doing good work here. | 但我们很有成效 |
[24:07] | Come back later in the week. | 这周晚些时候过来 |
[24:12] | Halston. | 侯斯顿 |
[24:14] | Next time, you will bring some scents to me. | 下一次 你要给我带些味道来 |
[24:18] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[24:23] | Lucy, I’m home! | 露茜 我回来了 |
[24:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:31] | I’m cooking for you. | 我在给你做饭 |
[24:33] | Arepas venezolanas. | 委内瑞拉玉米饼 |
[24:36] | I’m not tricking you. Come. | 我不是逗你的 过来 |
[24:40] | Come. | 来 |
[24:52] | I wish you weren’t afraid of me, darling. | 我希望你不那么怕我 亲爱的 |
[24:59] | Everybody around you, you want loyalty. | 大家都围着你转 你想要忠诚 |
[25:02] | But you want them to do exactly what you say. | 但你想让他们照你说的做 |
[25:05] | And I’m not like that. | 我不是那样的人 |
[25:06] | I say no to you because I’m… | 我拒绝你是因为我 |
[25:09] | I’m not loyal like I’m blind. | 我不是盲目的忠诚 |
[25:13] | I am loyal. | 我很忠诚 |
[25:15] | But I am myself. | 但我就是我 |
[25:19] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[25:26] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[25:29] | Huh? Like this? | 像这样 |
[25:31] | No, no, no, no. In my eyes. | 不不不 在我眼里 |
[25:37] | Feel it. | 感觉一下 |
[25:40] | One team. | 一个队 |
[25:42] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[25:52] | Why do you do that? Why do you push me away like that? | 你为什么这样 你为什么推开我 |
[25:55] | I’m not pushing you away. I’m exhausted. | 我没有推开你 我累了 |
[25:57] | I had a very… a very difficult day. | 我今天过得…非常艰难 |
[25:59] | Okay, but this is your problem, Halston. | 好吧 但这就是你的问题 侯斯顿 |
[26:00] | You think you’re the only one who’s exhausted. | 你总以为只有你精疲力竭 |
[26:03] | You know what’s exhausting, Halston? Being this. | 你知道什么精疲力竭吗 侯斯顿 像这样 |
[26:05] | Being an artist and nobody knows. | 做一个无人知晓的艺术家 |
[26:07] | We could be a team, Halston. You and me. | 我们可以成为一队 侯斯顿 你和我 |
[26:09] | But, no, you treat me like I’m your dirty piece of ass. | 但不 你待我就像性玩物 |
[26:11] | I can’t do it. I can’t deal with you. Get out. | 我做不到 我现在没法跟你吵 出去 |
[26:15] | So, I make dinner for you, and you kick me out. Huh? | 我给你做了晚饭 你却赶我走是吗 |
[26:18] | Maybe you call Ed over. Have a nice fucking dinner with him. | 或许你可以叫埃德过来 跟他好好享受晚餐 |
[26:20] | Jesus Christ! I don’t give a fuck about Ed! | 老天 我根本不在乎埃德 |
[26:27] | I love you, Halston. Tell me you love me. | 我爱你 侯斯顿 说你爱我 |
[26:29] | Just get the fuck out of the house. | 你给我滚 |
[26:30] | Fuck you, Halston. I love you. | 去你的 侯斯顿 我爱你 |
[26:32] | Tell me… | 跟我说 |
[26:34] | Tell me you love me. | 跟我说你爱我 |
[26:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[26:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:53] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[26:55] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[26:57] | Victor, don’t leave me. Please. | 维克多 别离开我 求你了 |
[27:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:06] | Please! Please! Please! | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[27:10] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, baby. | 好吧 抱歉 抱歉 宝贝 |
[27:12] | I shouldn’t have pushed you like that. | 我不该那样逼你 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry. I’m right here. I’m here. | 抱歉 我就在这 我在这 |
[27:17] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[27:22] | The Halston Woman. | 侯斯顿女性 |
[27:24] | Confident. Beautiful. | 自信 美丽 |
[27:26] | Twenty-eight to 45, | 28至45岁 |
[27:27] | average household income $38,000, enjoys the finer things. | 家庭年平均收入三万八 喜爱精致物品 |
[27:32] | Loves a night out but adores a night at home. | 热爱出去狂欢 也享受在家时光 |
[27:35] | On her nightstand, Chanel No. 5. | 在她的床头柜上 香奈儿5号 |
[27:38] | And Charlie, the fragrance to beat. | 以及查理香水 必须击败的香水 |
[27:42] | How will we do it? | 我们该怎么做呢 |
[27:43] | No. | 不行 |
[27:46] | All right. Uh, no to what? The bottle? | 好吧 什么不行 瓶子吗 |
[27:50] | Okay, sure. | 没问题 |
[27:51] | We have lots of options. Hold on. | 我们有很多选择 稍等 |
[27:53] | No. | 不行 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:56] | No. | 不行 |
[27:57] | Halston, you didn’t even look at that one. | 侯斯顿 你都没看那个 |
[28:01] | You gotta play ball here, Halston. | 你得跟我们合作 侯斯顿 |
[28:05] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[28:09] | No. | 不行 |
[28:11] | No. | 不行 |
[28:13] | No. | 不行 |
[28:15] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[28:19] | Halston, can I have a word? | 侯斯顿 借一步说话 |
[28:21] | No. | 不行 |
[28:23] | The necklace, yes, what about it? | 项链 对 怎么了 |
[28:24] | – Can you make it in glass? – Sure. | -你能做成玻璃的吗 -可以 |
[28:27] | But, Halston, darling, | 但侯斯顿 亲爱的 |
[28:30] | I give you your bottle, and what? | 我给你瓶子 然后呢 |
[28:32] | What do I get? | 我得到什么 |
[28:33] | Well, I spoke with Walter Hoving today at Tiffany, | 我今天跟蒂芙尼的沃特·豪温谈过了 |
[28:37] | and he’s interested in hiring you as his in-house designer. | 他很感兴趣雇你做他的团队设计师 |
[28:43] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[28:45] | Didn’t you hear what I said? | 你没听到我说的吗 |
[28:47] | Okay, I give you your perfume bottle, | 好吧 我给你香水瓶 |
[28:49] | and you give me an interview someplace? | 你就给我一个什么公司的面试吗 |
[28:51] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[28:53] | But I also bought you | 但我还给你买了一件 |
[28:54] | a very expensive fur coat. | 非常昂贵的大衣 |
[28:57] | It’s arctic fox. Wait till you see it. | 北极狐皮 等你看看吧 |
[29:01] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[29:03] | Incredible, Halston. | 妙极了 侯斯顿 |
[29:05] | A coat? Why, you’re a saint. | 大衣 你真是个圣人 |
[29:07] | All right, stop. | 行了 住嘴 |
[29:09] | Okay, I’m giving you my apartment. | 好吧 我把我的公寓给你 |
[29:15] | I’ll pay the rent. | 我来付租金 |
[29:17] | You can stay here for free. | 你可以免费住 |
[29:20] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[29:22] | This is you being kind, | 这是你大发善心 |
[29:23] | or you keeping me close so you can control me? | 还是想把我拴在身边 好管住我 |
[29:26] | I’m keeping you close so I can control you. | 我是把你拴在身边 好管住你 |
[29:31] | Va bene. | 很好 |
[29:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:34] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[29:35] | Good. | 好 |
[29:40] | It’s very common, | 这很普遍 |
[29:43] | what happened last time. | 上次发生的事 |
[29:46] | Smell is a sense that, in humans, is most tied to memory. | 味道对人类来说 是与记忆结合最紧密的感官 |
[29:53] | Intimacy, both previous and current. | 亲密性 包括从前和现在 |
[29:57] | So you had some strong feelings, | 你感受到了强烈的感情 |
[30:00] | which means you are doing the work. | 说明你下功夫了 |
[30:03] | And for that, I thank you. | 为此我感谢你 |
[30:05] | Well, I should thank you, really. | 其实我应该感谢你 |
[30:07] | I don’t need to see my analyst anymore. | 我不用再去看心理医生了 |
[30:09] | I can just come here and smell one of your little blotters, | 我可以来这里闻闻你的小瓶子 |
[30:12] | and I can break down any time I like. | 然后随时崩溃 |
[30:14] | Good for me, really. | 对我有好处 真的 |
[30:20] | I think I have some… | 我觉得我有些 |
[30:24] | emotional blocks that need to be worked on. | 需要处理的情绪障碍 |
[30:29] | – You had some homework. – Yes. | -我给你布置作业了 -对 |
[30:33] | You were wrong when you said the orchid has no fragrance. | 你说错了 说兰花没有味道 |
[30:44] | This one’s called Lady of the Night. | 这种叫做夜间贵妇 |
[30:47] | That’s reminiscent of, uh, freesia, or lily of the valley. | 这味道与小苍兰 或山谷百合相似 |
[30:52] | And it’s rare. | 还很罕见 |
[30:54] | Rarified is good. | 淡薄是件好事 |
[31:00] | Also, | 还有 |
[31:02] | we have tobacco. | 我带了烟草 |
[31:04] | I’ve smelled this in a lot of men’s colognes, | 我在一些男士香水中闻到过 |
[31:07] | but never in a woman’s fragrance. | 但女士香水里没有 |
[31:09] | It’s sweet. | 很甜美 |
[31:11] | They process the tobacco with sugar. | 他们用糖处理烟草 |
[31:14] | I find it so comforting. | 我觉得闻着很心安 |
[31:15] | It’s… | 就像 |
[31:17] | …like a loaf of bread baking in an oven. | 烤箱里烘烤着面包 |
[31:19] | Oh, that’s fascinating. I love that, Halston. I love that. | 太妙了 我喜欢 侯斯顿 我喜欢 |
[31:25] | – And I have one more. – That’s lovely. | -我还有一个 -很好闻 |
[31:36] | Is it a jockstrap? | 这是下体护身吗 |
[31:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:39] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[31:40] | It belongs to my lover, Victor. | 是我的情人维克多的 |
[31:43] | Now, perhaps you don’t want to smell this one. | 或许你不想闻这个 |
[31:45] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[32:30] | Halston… | 侯斯顿 |
[32:34] | you are a born parfumier. | 你是个天生的香水师 |
[32:40] | Halston Perfume. | 侯斯顿香水 |
[32:44] | Sensuous. | 赏心悦目 |
[32:46] | Extravagant. | 纸醉金迷 |
[32:48] | Captivating. | 摄人心魂 |
[32:53] | Pure Halston perfume. | 纯粹侯斯顿香水 |
[32:57] | Now available to you at finer department stores. | 精品百货商场有售 |
[33:01] | We’re sold out. | 我们卖光了 |
[33:03] | We sold out before noon. | 中午之前就卖光了 |
[33:04] | A lot of people are buying it just for the bottle. | 很多人只是为了买瓶子 |
[33:11] | Well, thank you. | 感谢告知 |
[33:18] | – What do you think about you and me? – What do you mean? | -你对你和我怎么想的 -什么意思 |
[33:22] | I think you know what I mean. | 我想你知道我什么意思 |
[33:24] | No, honestly, I don’t. | 不 说真的 我不知道 |
[33:32] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[33:34] | I love you, Halston. | 我爱你 侯斯顿 |
[33:36] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:38] | It’s… It’s just not how I am. | 但 但我不是那种人 |
[33:42] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:44] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[33:46] | I just had to give it a try. | 我总得试试 |
[33:49] | You’re the only man who ever understood me. | 你是唯一一个理解我的男人 |
[33:52] | Who ever even tried. | 至少尝试理解我 |
[33:55] | I’m Halston. | 我是侯斯顿 |
[33:56] | I’m excited to tell you about my new line | 我很兴奋告诉各位我的新产品 |
[33:59] | of luxurious Ultrasuede luggage by Hartmann. | 哈特曼制造的奢华奥司维行李箱 |
[34:03] | At last, Halston’s got himself a new set of luggage. | 终于 侯斯顿有了一套新行李箱 |
[34:08] | Hello, I’m Halston. | 大家好 我是侯斯顿 |
[34:10] | If there’s one thing I love putting my feet on | 劳累的一天后 我愿意把自己的脚 |
[34:12] | at the end of a day, it’s a Karastan carpet. | 放在什么上呢 卡拉斯坦地毯 |
[34:15] | Look at the quality. | 看看这个质量 |
[34:17] | Halston carpets for today and tomorrow. | 侯斯顿地毯 今明的永恒选择 |
[34:20] | Hello, I’m Halston. | 大家好 我是侯斯顿 |
[34:22] | And I’m pleased to announce a new line of high fashion. | 我很荣幸向各位宣布一个高级时尚新产品 |
[34:25] | Now, when you fly with Braniff Airlines, | 现在当你乘坐布兰尼夫航空 |
[34:28] | everything from the seats to the uniforms | 从座椅到制服 |
[34:30] | to the slippers on your feet | 到你脚上的拖鞋 |
[34:31] | will be designed by yours truly. | 都将由我亲自为你设计 |
[34:32] | Hello, I’m Halston. The future is bright and very now. | 大家好 我是侯斯顿 未来光明 近在眼前 |
[34:36] | So your new Halston sunglasses will always meet the moment. | 新侯斯顿太阳眼镜始终满足你的当下需求 |
[34:40] | See the modern world clearly. | 看清这个时尚世界 |
[34:42] | Halston for your today. | 今日侯斯顿 |
[34:44] | Halston for your every day. | 每日侯斯顿 |
[34:47] | Halston for your world. | 独享侯斯顿 |
[34:49] | I guess a mea culpa is in order. | 我猜我该向你道个歉 |
[34:53] | Here is the $50,000 you gave us, with interest. | 这是你之前给我们的五千块 加上利息 |
[34:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:59] | David, Michael, thank you. It’s very big of you. | 大卫 迈克 谢谢 你们真大度 |
[35:02] | Halston, there’s not much to say. | 侯斯顿 无需多说 |
[35:03] | Halston fragrance is the biggest worldwide success | 侯斯顿香水是全球成功历史上 |
[35:07] | in the history of worldwide success. | 最大的全球成功典范 |
[35:10] | It exceeded all expectations. Thank you. | 超越了所有人的期望 谢谢 |
[35:15] | Thank you. I’ll walk you out. | 谢谢 我送你们出去 |
[35:19] | By the way, I do intend to create a fragrance for men. | 对了 我还想为男士打造一款香水 |
[35:24] | I’m seeing the final prototype | 这个月底我就会 |
[35:25] | for the bottle at the end of the month. | 拿到瓶子的最终雏形 |
[35:27] | But I must warn you, | 但我必须警告你 |
[35:29] | it’s rather a challenging bottle. | 是个很前卫的瓶子 |
[35:31] | It’s a large male penis. | 是一个巨大的男性阴茎 |
[35:38] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[35:40] | Jesus Christ. | 苍天啊 |
[35:43] | I mean, honestly, if Halston made it, it would probably sell. | 说真的 如果是侯斯顿设计的 可能会大卖 |
[35:46] | And, David, you did say if my fragrance was a success, | 对了大卫 你之前说如果我的香水成功 |
[35:49] | I could have anything I wanted. | 我可以拥有任何东西 |
[35:51] | Halston, hand to God, anything you want. | 侯斯顿 对天发誓 你想要什么都行 |
[35:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:00] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[36:02] | Sorry, we need an answer today on the sock line. | 抱歉 我们今天需要给袜子设计一个回复 |
[36:04] | Men’s or women’s? | 男士还是女士的 |
[36:06] | Either. | 都行 |
[36:08] | Both. | 都要 |
[36:13] | – Good morning, everybody. – Good morning, Halston. | -早上好 各位 -早上好 侯斯顿 |
[36:15] | Ah, Victor. | 维克多 |
[36:17] | Away with you. | 你去吧 |
[36:19] | We’re going out tonight. Go home, take a disco nap. | 我们今晚要出去 回家吧 睡个迪斯科午觉 |
[36:21] | I just got here. What’s a disco nap? | 我才刚到 什么是迪斯科午觉 |
[36:23] | I’ve been telling you about it all week. | 我已经跟你说了一周了 |
[36:25] | It’s opening night, baby. Studio 54. | 今晚开业 宝贝 54俱乐部 |
[36:28] | Andy’s gonna be there, Bianca, Liza. | 安迪会去 碧昂卡 丽莎 |
[36:32] | Papi, Victor Hugo’s gonna be there. | 老爹 维克多·雨果会去 |
[36:35] | Well, I can’t. I’ve got too much on my plate. | 我不能去 我手头事情太多了 |
[36:37] | Boring. Ay, why don’t you | 无聊 不如你 |
[36:39] | come sit in your rocking chair, Grandma? | 过来坐在摇椅上 奶奶 |
[36:41] | I’m gonna get your blanket and your kitty cat. | 我去给你拿毛毯和你的猫咪 |
[36:43] | Oh, stop. | 别闹了 |
[36:45] | Maybe I’ll see you there. | 或许我去那跟你汇合 |
[36:48] | It’s like you’re trying to make me happy. | 你好像是故意哄我开心 |
[36:50] | Maybe us happy? | 让我们开心 |
[36:52] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[36:54] | – Halston? – Sorry, Ed. | -侯斯顿 -抱歉 埃德 |
[36:55] | – Don’t. – Ed, I don’t have time. | -不行 -埃德 我没空 |
[36:58] | – You’re going to make the time. – You can’t just barge in here. | -你得挤出时间 -你不能闯进来 |
[37:01] | Yeah, that’s what everyone tells me. Your secretary, everyone. | 对 大家都这么说 你的秘书 所有人 |
[37:04] | – I’m not ever allowed to see you. – That’s not true. | -我再也见不到你了 -不是这样 |
[37:07] | Bullshit, Halston! | 胡说 侯斯顿 |
[37:08] | Every passing day, every new product you put out, | 每过去一天 你每次推出新产品 |
[37:11] | it just gets harder and harder to get to you. | 我就更难见到你了 |
[37:14] | Barrier after barrier. | 重重障碍 |
[37:15] | Well, that’s what it means to be a success, Ed. | 这就是成功的代价 埃德 |
[37:18] | I’m not even a person anymore. I’m a brand. | 我不再是个人了 我是个品牌 |
[37:20] | And that brand needs me to find time to be creative, to think. | 品牌需要我找时间发挥创意 思考未来 |
[37:24] | Halston’s in building mode. | 侯斯顿正在上升阶段 |
[37:27] | What more is there to build? | 还有什么可上升的 |
[37:29] | Socks. | 袜子 |
[37:30] | Evidently. | 显然是这样 |
[37:35] | We need to talk about Victor. | 我们需要谈谈维克多 |
[37:38] | I do your window displays, Halston. That’s my job. | 我帮你布置橱窗 侯斯顿 那是我的工作 |
[37:40] | Now Victor seems to think it’s his. | 维克多似乎认为这是他的工作 |
[37:48] | It’s a crime scene. | 这是个犯罪现场 |
[37:49] | Victor turned my display into a violent crime scene. | 维克多把我的橱窗展示变成了暴力犯罪现场 |
[37:53] | What exactly are you asking me, Ed? | 你想让我干什么 埃德 |
[37:56] | I’m asking you to choose. | 我想让你选择 |
[37:59] | Victor | 维克多 |
[38:01] | or me. | 或我 |
[38:02] | I choose Victor. | 我选择维克多 |
[38:05] | – Halston? – Yes. | -侯斯顿 -什么事 |
[38:06] | Sorry, they’re here with the bottle for the men’s fragrance. | 抱歉 他们过来谈男士香水瓶的事 |
[38:09] | Send them in. Thank you, Sassy. | 让他们进来 谢谢 萨茜 |
[39:41] | Halston! Halston! | 侯斯顿 侯斯顿 |