时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | I shoot Mr. Marlow twice, | 我向马洛先生开了两枪 |
[01:53] | severing jugulars and carotids with near-surgical precision. | 用精乎手术的准度切断颈静脉和颈动脉 |
[01:56] | He will die watching me | 他只能眼睁睁看着 |
[01:57] | take what is his away from him. | 我把他的东西拿走死去 |
[02:00] | This is my design. | 这就是我的设想 |
[02:19] | I shoot Mrs. Marlow expertly through the neck. | 我熟练地射穿了马洛太太的脖子 |
[02:21] | This is not a fatal wound. The bullet misses every artery. | 这不算致命伤 子弹避开了所有动脉 |
[02:24] | She is paralyzed before it leaves her body. | 她在子弹离开身体之前就已经全身瘫痪 |
[02:28] | Which doesn’t mean she can’t feel pain. | 这不是说她感受不到疼痛 |
[02:33] | It just means she can’t do anything about it. | 只是说她对此无能为力 |
[02:40] | This is my design. | 这是我的设想 |
[02:53] | This is DDX Security. | 这里是DDX保安公司 |
[02:55] | Who am I speaking with? | 请问您是哪位 |
[03:00] | I need the incident report for the home security company. | 我要住宅安保公司的事故报告 |
[03:09] | This was recorded as a false alarm. | 这次被记录为假警报 |
[03:16] | There was a false alarm last… week. | 上周也有过一次假警报 |
[03:22] | He tapped their phone. | 他窃听了他们的电话 |
[03:25] | Yeah. It’s been tapped. | 是的 电话被窃听了 |
[03:27] | He recorded Mrs. Marlow’s conversation with the security company. | 他录下了马洛太太和安保公司之间的对话 |
[03:30] | This is DDX Security. Who am I speaking with? | 这里是DDX保安公司 请问您是哪位 |
[03:32] | Theresa Marlow. | 特蕾莎·马洛 |
[03:35] | Can you please confirm your password for security purposes? | 为了安全起见 能请您确认一下密码吗 |
[03:38] | Tea kettle. | 平底茶壶 |
[03:40] | Thank you, Mrs. Marlow. We detected a front-door alarm. | 谢谢 马洛太太 我们检测到了前门的警报 |
[03:44] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[03:47] | Is there anyone in the house with you at this time, Mrs. Marlow? | 现在屋里就您一人吗 马洛太太 |
[03:50] | I’m just here with my husband. | 我和我老公都在 |
[03:53] | Do you require any further assistance? | 您需要其它帮助吗 |
[03:55] | No. Thank you so much for calling. | 不用了 多谢你打电话过来 |
[04:00] | And this is when it gets truly horrifying for Mrs. Marlow. | 而真正让马洛太太毛骨悚然的事才刚刚开始 |
[04:11] | Everyone has thought about killing someone, | 每个人都想过要杀人 |
[04:13] | one way or another, | 用某种方法 |
[04:15] | {\pos(203,246)}弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 联调局学院 | |
[04:17] | be it your own hand or the hand of God. | 自己下手或者听天由命 |
[04:21] | Now think about killing Mrs. Marlow. | 现在大家想想 杀害马洛太太 |
[04:27] | Why did she deserve this? | 她为何落得如此结局 |
[04:30] | Tell me your design. | 告诉我你的设想 |
[04:32] | Tell me who you are. | 告诉我你是谁 |
[04:41] | Mr. Graham. | 格雷厄姆先生 |
[04:44] | Special Agent jack Crawford. | 我是特别探员杰克·克劳福德 |
[04:46] | I head the Behavioral Science Unit. | 行为科学部负责人 |
[04:46] | 是行为分析部[BAU]的前身 | |
[04:48] | – We’ve met. – Yes. | -我们见过 -是的 |
[04:50] | We had a disagreement when we opened up the museum. | 我们在是否开放博物馆这点上有过分歧 |
[04:52] | I disagreed with what you named it. | 我只是不同意你取的名字 |
[04:55] | The, uh, Evil Minds Research Museum. | 邪恶心理研究博物馆吗 |
[04:57] | It’s a little hammy, Jack. | 这有点过了 杰克 |
[05:01] | I see you’ve hitched your horse to a teaching post, | 我知道你收起内心的躁动当了老师 |
[05:04] | and I also understand it’s difficult for you to be social. | 我也理解你有社交困难 |
[05:07] | Well, I’m just talking at them. | 我只是在跟他们说话 |
[05:09] | I’m not listening to them. | 并没有听他们回话 |
[05:10] | – It’s not social. – I see. | -这不算社交 -好吧 |
[05:15] | May I? | 你介意吗 |
[05:19] | Where do you fall on the spectrum? | 你在哪里失败过 |
[05:23] | My horse is hitched to a post | 我内心的躁动 |
[05:25] | that is closer to Asperger’s and autistics | 让我更加接近阿斯伯格综合症和孤独症 |
[05:25] | 均为社交困难疾病 | |
[05:28] | than narcissists and sociopaths. | 而不是自负和反社会 |
[05:32] | But you can empathize with narcissists and sociopaths. | 但你可以移情于自负和反社会 |
[05:32] | 移情 精神分析用语 意为情感投射 以被分析者的角度看问题 | |
[05:35] | I can empathize with anybody. | 我可以移情于任何人 |
[05:37] | It’s less to do with a personality disorder | 有丰富的想象力远比有人格障碍 |
[05:39] | than an active imagination. | 影响要大 |
[05:44] | Can I… | 我能 |
[05:45] | borrow your imagination? | 借用下你的想象力吗 |
[05:48] | Eight girls abducted from | 来自明尼苏达州八所不同学校的 |
[05:50] | eight different Minnesota campuses, | 八名女生被绑架 |
[05:51] | all in the last eight months. | 全发生在过去八个月内 |
[05:53] | – I thought there were seven. – There were. | -我还以为只有七个 -以前是的 |
[05:55] | When did you tag the eighth? | 那你什么时候发现第八个的 |
[05:57] | About three minutes before I walked into your lecture hall. | 大概在我走进你教室的三分钟前 |
[06:00] | You’re calling them abductions | 你称之为”绑架” |
[06:01] | because you don’t have any bodies? | 是因为你们没有发现过尸体吗 |
[06:03] | No bodies, no parts of bodies, | 没有尸体 也没有尸体的各个部分 |
[06:05] | nothing that comes out of bodies. Nothing. | 没有和尸体有关的线索 什么都没有 |
[06:08] | Then those girls weren’t taken from | 那你肯定是判断错了 |
[06:09] | where you think they were taken. | 那些姑娘被绑架的地方 |
[06:10] | Then where were they taken from? | 那她们是在哪被绑架的 |
[06:11] | I don’t know. Someplace else. | 我不知道 其它地方吧 |
[06:15] | All of them abducted on a Friday | 他们所有人都是在周五被绑架 |
[06:17] | so they wouldn’t have to be reported missing until Monday. | 所以要等到周一才能当作失踪报告 |
[06:18] | Now, however he’s covering his tracks, | 不管他怎样掩盖罪行 |
[06:21] | he needs a weekend to do it. | 都需要一个周末的时间 |
[06:27] | Number eight? | 第八个 |
[06:28] | Elise Nichols. St. Cloud State on the Mississippi. | 伊莉斯·尼克尔斯 来自密西西比河边的圣克鲁大学 |
[06:31] | Disappeared on Friday. Was supposed to house sit | 于周五失踪 周末她本该帮 |
[06:33] | for her parents over the weekend, feed the cat. | 父母看家 喂猫 |
[06:35] | She never made it home. | 她却没能回家 |
[06:37] | Yeah, one through seven are dead, don’t you think? | 前七个都死了 不是么 |
[06:39] | He’s not keeping them around. He got himself a new one. | 他不会留活口 他又抓了新的猎物 |
[06:42] | So we focus on Elise Nichols. | 所以我们专心调查伊莉斯·尼克尔斯 |
[06:47] | They’re all very, um… Mall of America. | 她们都… 美国范儿十足 |
[06:53] | That’s a lot of wind-chafed skin. | 大都皮肤细白 |
[06:55] | Same hair colour, same eye colour. | 发色相同 瞳色相同 |
[06:57] | Roughly the same age. Same height, same weight. | 几乎年龄也相仿 身高体重都相同 |
[06:59] | So what is it about all of these girls? | 为什么会找上这些女孩 |
[07:01] | It’s not about all of these girls. It’s just about one of them. | 并不是所有人 只是其中一个 |
[07:06] | A·安德森 R·温 | |
[07:06] | He’s like Willy Wonka. | 他就像威利·旺卡 |
[07:06] | 电影《查理和巧克力工厂》中的角色 | |
[07:08] | Every girl he takes is a candy bar, | 每个遇害的女孩都是一块糖果 |
[07:10] | and hidden in amongst all of those candy bars | 而藏于众多糖果之中的那个 |
[07:12] | L·索伦森 D·拉蒂默 | |
[07:13] | is the one true intended victim, | 才是那个真正的受害者 |
[07:16] | which, if we follow through on our metaphor, | 如果我们根据这个比喻继续推测 |
[07:18] | is your golden ticket. | 那她就是那张金券 |
[07:20] | So, is he warming up for his golden ticket, | 这么说 他是在为那张金券热身 |
[07:22] | or just reliving whatever it is he did to her? | 还是只是重复犯案过程 |
[07:25] | The golden ticket wouldn’t be the first taken, | 金券不会是第一名受害者 |
[07:27] | and she wouldn’t be the last. | 也不是最后一名 |
[07:28] | He would, um, hide how special she was. | 他会隐藏她的特殊性 |
[07:31] | I mean, I would. Wouldn’t you? | 反正我会 你呢 |
[07:33] | I want you to get closer to this. | 我希望你能进一步协助调查 |
[07:35] | No. You have Heimlich at Harvard and Bloom at Georgetown. | 不 你有哈佛的海姆利希和乔治敦的布鲁姆 |
[07:38] | – They do the same thing I do. – That’s not exactly true, is it? | -他们跟我做的一样 -你知道并非如此 对吧 |
[07:41] | You have a very specific way of thinking about things. | 你的思考模式非常明确 |
[07:44] | There has been a lot of discussion about the, | 关于明确的思考模式这一点 |
[07:46] | uh, specific way I think? | 似乎议论颇多 |
[07:48] | You make jumps you can’t explain, Will. | 你的灵感无从解释 威尔 |
[07:50] | No, no. The evidence explains. | 不 证据说明一切 |
[07:53] | Then help me find some evidence. | 那就帮我找出些证据 |
[07:59] | That may require me to be sociable. | 那就需要我与人交际 |
[08:04] | 明尼苏达州 德卢斯 | |
[08:14] | She could’ve gone off by herself. | 也许她独自出去了 |
[08:18] | She… she was a very interior young woman. | 她是个很内向的小姑娘 |
[08:23] | She didn’t like living in her dorm. | 她不喜欢住在宿舍 |
[08:27] | I could see how the pressure of school might have gotten to her. | 我知道她在学校压力很大 |
[08:32] | She likes trains. | 她喜欢火车 |
[08:34] | Maybe she just got on a train and… | 也许她只是上了火车… |
[08:36] | She looks like the other girls. | 她跟其他女孩长得很像 |
[08:39] | Yes, she fits the profile. | 是的 她符合侧写 |
[08:43] | Could Elise still be alive? | 伊莉斯有可能还活着吗 |
[08:50] | We simply have no way of knowing. | 我们无法确定 |
[08:53] | – How’s the cat? – What? | -猫呢 -什么 |
[08:59] | How’s your cat? | 你家的猫怎么样 |
[09:01] | E-Elise was supposed to feed it. | 伊莉斯本来要喂它的 |
[09:02] | Was the cat weird when you came home? | 你们回家时猫有没有异常表现 |
[09:05] | It must’ve been hungry. It didn’t eat all weekend. | 它肯定饿坏了 整个周末都没吃东西 |
[09:09] | I… I didn’t notice. | 我 我没注意 |
[09:16] | Could you give us a moment, please? | 失陪一下 |
[09:28] | He took her from here. | 他从这里绑架了她 |
[09:32] | She got on a train, she came home, | 她上了火车 回到家 |
[09:35] | she fed the cat. | 喂了猫 |
[09:38] | He took her. | 他绑架了她 |
[09:44] | The Nichols’ house is a crime scene. | 尼克尔斯家是犯罪现场 |
[09:45] | I need ERT immediately. | 立刻派应急小组过来 |
[09:47] | I want Zeller, Katz, and Jimmy Price. | 要泽勒 卡兹 和吉米·普莱斯 |
[09:51] | Yes, and a photographer. | 对 还要个摄影师 |
[09:53] | Why is it now a crime scene? | 为什么现在这里成了犯罪现场 |
[09:56] | Can I see your daughter’s room? | 我能去你女儿房间看看吗 |
[10:01] | Police were up there this moring. | 今早已经有警察去看过了 |
[10:12] | I’ll get that. | 我来 |
[10:14] | Mr. Nichols, please put your hands in your pockets | 尼克尔斯先生 请把双手放进口袋 |
[10:16] | and avoid touching anything. | 避免触碰任何东西 |
[10:19] | But we’ve been in and out of here all day. | 可我们整天都在进出这个房间 |
[10:23] | You can hold the cat, if it’s easier. | 你可以抱着猫 能管住你的手 |
[10:35] | – Elise. – I need you to leave the room. | -伊莉斯 -请你离开房间 |
[10:47] | When you’re ready to talk, you talk. | 等你做好准备 再开口 |
[10:48] | If you don’t feel like it, you don’t talk. | 如果不想 就不必说 |
[10:53] | We’ll be downstairs. | 我们就在楼下 |
[10:54] | You let me know when you’re ready for us to come in. | 你准备好让我们进来了就说一声 |
[12:03] | – You’re Will Graham. – You’re not supposed to be in here. | -你是威尔·格雷厄姆 -你不该在这的 |
[12:07] | You wrote the standard monograph on time of death | 你写了本书 介绍由尸虫活动情况 |
[12:09] | by insect activity. | 来判断死亡时间 |
[12:12] | I found antler velvet in two of the wounds. | 我在两处伤口里发现了鹿茸 |
[12:15] | You, uh, not real FBI? | 你不是联调局探员 对吧 |
[12:17] | I’m a special investigator. | 我是特别调查员 |
[12:20] | Never been an FBI agent? | 从没做过联调局探员吗 |
[12:22] | Um… strict screening procedures. | 筛选程序太严苛了 |
[12:26] | Detects instability… | 能查出性格不稳定 |
[12:28] | You unstable? | 你不稳定 |
[12:31] | Now, you know you’re not supposed to be in here. | 你很清楚自己不该在这的 |
[12:33] | I found antler velvet in two of the wounds, like she was gored. | 我在两处伤口里发现了鹿茸 像是被鹿角刺伤的 |
[12:36] | I was looking for velvet in the other wounds | 我还在看其它伤口里有没有鹿茸 |
[12:37] | but I was interrupted. | 却被打断了 |
[12:38] | Hold on, excuse me. | 等一下 |
[12:39] | Look, deer and elk pin their prey, OK? | 鹿和麋会用角去撞捕食者 |
[12:42] | They put all their weight into their antlers, | 它们会将重量全放在鹿角上 |
[12:43] | try and suffocate a victim. | 去压制对方 |
[12:44] | That’s how they would kill, like, a fox or a coyote. | 它们就是这样杀死狐狸或是土狼的 |
[12:46] | All right, Elise Nichols was strangled, suffocated, | 伊莉斯·尼克尔斯是被勒窒息而死的 |
[12:48] | her ribs are broken. | 她的肋骨断裂了 |
[12:49] | Antler velvet is rich in nutrients. It actually promotes healing. | 鹿茸很有营养价值 能疗伤 |
[12:53] | He may have put it in there on purpose. | 凶手也许是有意放在伤口上的 |
[12:55] | You think he was trying to heal her? | 你觉得他是想治好她 |
[12:57] | He wanted to undo as much as he could– | 他在杀了死者以后 尽可能地 |
[13:01] | given that he’d already killed her. | 弥补自己的所作所为 |
[13:03] | He put her back where he found her. | 他将她放回原处 |
[13:05] | Whatever he did to the others, he couldn’t do it to her. | 无论他怎么对待别人 都无法这样对她 |
[13:10] | Is this his golden ticket? | 她是他的金券吗 |
[13:14] | No. | 不 |
[13:17] | This is an apology. | 这是他在道歉 |
[13:23] | Does anyone have any aspirin? | 谁有阿司匹林 |
[13:33] | 弗吉尼亚州 沃尔夫查普 | |
[13:40] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[13:49] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 来 |
[14:30] | Winston, this is everybody. | 温斯顿 这是大伙儿 |
[14:33] | Everybody, this is Winston. | 大伙儿 这是温斯顿 |
[14:41] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[16:09] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这干什么 |
[16:11] | I enjoy the smell of urinal cake. | 我喜欢空气清新剂的味道 |
[16:13] | Me too. We need to talk. | 真巧我也是 我们得谈谈 |
[16:14] | Use the ladies’ room! | 去上女厕所 |
[16:23] | You respect my judgment, Will? | 你尊重我的判断吗 威尔 |
[16:25] | Yes. | 尊重 |
[16:27] | Good, because we will stand | 很好 如果你能跟我们合力查案 |
[16:29] | a better chance of catching this guy with you in the saddle. | 抓到凶手的机会就更大一些 |
[16:32] | Yeah, I’m in the saddle. | 我会配合 |
[16:34] | I’m just, um, confused which direction I’m pointing. | 我只是 不知该往哪查 |
[16:41] | I don’t know this kind of psychopath. | 我不了解这类精神变态 |
[16:42] | I’ve never read about him. | 我没了解过他 |
[16:43] | I don’t even know if he’s a psychopath. | 甚至不知道他到底是不是精神变态 |
[16:45] | He’s not insensitive. He’s not shallow. | 他并非麻木不仁 粗鄙浅显 |
[16:47] | You know something about him; otherwise, | 你总知其一二吧 要不然 |
[16:49] | you wouldn’t have said, “This is an apology”. | 你也不会说”这是他在道歉”了 |
[16:51] | What is he apologizing for? | 他在为什么而道歉 |
[16:53] | He couldn’t honour her. He feels bad. | 他无法向她表示敬意 他觉得很难过 |
[16:55] | Well, feeling bad defeats the purpose of being | 会觉得难过就表示他不是精神变态 |
[16:57] | a psychopath, doesn’t it? | 对不对 |
[16:58] | Yes! It does. | 没错 |
[16:59] | Then what kind of crazy is he?! | 那他到底有什么毛病 |
[17:04] | He couldn’t show her he loved her, | 他不能一诉衷肠 |
[17:06] | so he put her corpse back where he killed it. | 所以杀人之后将尸体放回去 |
[17:08] | Whatever crazy that is. | 不管这有多疯狂 |
[17:10] | you think he loves these girls? | 你觉得他是爱这些女孩的 |
[17:12] | He loves one of them. A-And, yes, I think | 他爱其中一个 我觉得 |
[17:14] | by association he has some form of love for the others. | 可以联想他对其他死者有某种爱意 |
[17:17] | There was no semen, there was no saliva. | 没有精液 没有唾液 |
[17:20] | Elise Nichols died a virgin. | 伊莉斯·尼克尔斯死时还是处女 |
[17:21] | She stayed that way. | 没有发生过性关系 |
[17:22] | That’s not how he’s loving them. | 他不是以那种方式爱她们 |
[17:24] | He wouldn’t disrespect them that way! | 他不会那样不尊重她们 |
[17:26] | He doesn’t want these girls to suffer. | 他不想让这些女孩受罪 |
[17:28] | He kills them quickly and… | 他果断地杀掉她们 |
[17:31] | to his thinking, with mercy. | 以他的方式施以怜悯 |
[17:38] | Sensitive psychopath. | 感性的精神变态 |
[17:41] | Risked getting caught | 冒着被捕的危险 |
[17:43] | so he could tuck Elise Nichols back into bed. | 把伊莉斯·尼克尔斯放回床上 |
[17:46] | He has to take the next girl soon… | 他必须马上对下一个女孩动手 |
[17:50] | ’cause he knows he’s gonna get caught. | 因为他知道自己马上会被抓 |
[17:54] | One way or the other. | 不管他如何躲避 |
[18:13] | I got you. | 抓到你啦 |
[18:37] | 弗吉尼亚 匡提科 联调局学院 | |
[18:38] | Graham likes you. | 格雷厄姆很喜欢你 |
[18:39] | Doesn’t think you’ll run any mind games on him. | 他认为你不会对他耍什么心理控制的把戏 |
[18:42] | I don’t. | 我确实不会 |
[18:43] | I’m as honest with him as I’d be with a patient. | 只是像对病人一样 与他坦诚相待 |
[18:46] | You’ve been observing him while you’ve been | 你受邀来联调局学院做讲座期间 |
[18:47] | guest-lecturing here at the academy, yes? | 一直在观察他 对吗 |
[18:51] | I’ve never been in a room alone with Will. | 我从没和威尔独处一室过 |
[18:52] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[18:54] | Because I want to be his friend, and I am. | 因为我想与他为友 我也成功了 |
[18:56] | Ah, it seems a shame not to take advantage– | 没占点便宜真是可惜 |
[18:58] | academically speaking. | 我是说学术上 |
[19:00] | You already asked me to do a study on him, Jack. | 你之前就叫我研究他 杰克 |
[19:03] | I said no. | 我当时就拒绝了 |
[19:05] | And anything scholarly on Will Graham | 对于威尔·格雷厄姆的研究 |
[19:06] | would have to be published posthumously. | 只会在他死后出版 |
[19:08] | So, you’ve never been alone with him | 也就是说你从不和他独处 |
[19:10] | because you have a professional curiosity. | 是因为你虽好奇 但要保持学术的公正性 |
[19:15] | Normally I wouldn’t even broach this, | 我通常不会提起此话题 |
[19:18] | but what do you think one of Will’s strongest drives is? | 但你认为威尔的主要动力是什么呢 |
[19:24] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[19:26] | Will Graham deals with huge amounts of fear. | 威尔·格雷厄姆的内心饱受恐惧的折磨 |
[19:29] | It comes with his imagination. | 是他的想象力作祟 |
[19:30] | It’s the price of imagination. | 这是那种想象力的代价 |
[19:32] | Alana, I wouldn’t put him out there | 阿拉娜 如果我不能保证他的安全的话 |
[19:34] | if I didn’t think I could cover him. | 是不会派他出马的 |
[19:37] | All right, if I didn’t think I could cover him 80%. | 好吧 至少我能保证八成不出问题 |
[19:39] | I wouldn’t put him out there. | 换我的话 根本不会让他去 |
[19:41] | He’s out there. I need him out there. | 木已成舟 我需要他这么做 |
[19:43] | Should he get too close, | 如果他陷得太深 |
[19:44] | I need you to make sure he’s not out there alone. | 我就需要你确保他不会孤立无援 |
[19:50] | Promise me something, Jack. | 向我保证 杰克 |
[19:54] | Don’t let him get too close. | 别让他陷得太深 |
[19:56] | He won’t… get too close. | 他不会 陷得太深的 |
[20:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:07] | Tried her skin for prints– of course nothing. | 在她的皮肤表面找寻指纹 显然一无所获 |
[20:10] | We did get a hand spread off her neck. | 她的脖子上有手掐过的痕迹 |
[20:12] | Report say anything about nails? | 报告中提到指甲了吗 |
[20:14] | Fingernails were smudged when we took the scrapings. | 我们从她的指甲中提取到皮肤纤维 |
[20:16] | The scrapings were from her own palms when she scratched them. | 这些纤维是她自己握紧双拳时抓下来的 |
[20:19] | She never scratched him. | 但她没有抓过他 |
[20:20] | Piece of metal is all we got. | 我们只提取到一小块金属 |
[20:22] | We should be looking at plumbers, steamfitters, | 我们要找的是管道工 蒸汽管装修工 |
[20:24] | tool workers… | 修理工 |
[20:51] | Other injuries were probably but not conclusively post-mortem. | 其他伤可能 但不一定是死后造成的 |
[20:55] | So… not gored. | 所以不是用鹿角刺穿的 |
[20:57] | She has lots of piercings that look like they were caused by deer antlers. | 她身上多处刺伤都像是被鹿角所穿 |
[21:00] | I didn’t say the deer was responsible for putting them there. | 我的意思不是说造成这一切是那头鹿 |
[21:03] | She was mounted on them. | 她是被装到鹿角上的 |
[21:05] | Like hooks. | 就像钩子 |
[21:08] | – She may have been bled. – Her liver was removed. | -她之前可能出过血 -她的肝脏被摘除了 |
[21:11] | See that? He took it out, and then… | 看见没 他把肝脏取出 然后 |
[21:14] | yep, he put it back in. | 又把它放回去 |
[21:16] | Why would he cut it out | 既然他要把它再缝合回去的话 |
[21:18] | if he’s just gonna sew it back in again? | 何必多此一举取出呢 |
[21:21] | There was something wrong with the meat. | 因为肉有问题 |
[21:25] | She has liver cancer. | 她有肝癌 |
[21:30] | He’s, um… he’s eating them. | 他吃人 |
[22:12] | 马里兰州 巴尔的摩 | |
[22:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | I hate being this neurotic. | 我真不想这么神经质 |
[22:36] | If you weren’t neurotic, | 如果你不神经质 |
[22:37] | Franklyn, you would be something much worse. | 富兰克林 那你的问题就大了 |
[22:48] | Our brain is designed to experience anxiety in short bursts, | 我们的大脑可以接受短期爆发的焦虑 |
[22:52] | not the prolonged duress yours has seemed to enjoy. | 而非你长期所受的那种强烈的胁迫感 |
[22:55] | That’s why you feel as though | 正因如此 你总感觉 |
[22:56] | a lion were on the verge of devouring you. | 自己即将被狮子一口吞下 |
[23:02] | – Franklyn. – Yes. | -富兰克林 -在 |
[23:04] | You have to convince yourself the lion is not in the room. | 你要说服自己 周围并没有狮子 |
[23:09] | When it is, | 如果真的有 |
[23:09] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[23:12] | you will know. | 你会知道的 |
[23:19] | Dr. Lecter. I’m, uh, Special Ag– | 莱克特医生 我是特别探… |
[23:21] | I hate to be discourteous, | 恕我冒昧 |
[23:23] | but this is a private exit for my patients. | 这里是我病人的私人出口 |
[23:25] | Oh, Dr. Lecter. Sorry. | 你才是莱克特医生 抱歉 |
[23:29] | I’m, uh, Special Agent | 我是特别探员 |
[23:31] | Jack Crawford, FBI. | 杰克·克劳福德 联调局的 |
[23:33] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[23:34] | You may wait in the waiting room. | 你可以在等候室等我 |
[23:36] | Franklyn, I’ll see you next week. | 富兰克林 我们下周再见 |
[23:38] | – Yes. – Unless, of course, this is about him. | -好的 -除非你是来找他的 |
[23:42] | No, this is all about you. | 不 我是来找你的 |
[23:52] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[23:59] | So, may I ask how this is all about me? | 我能问问找我有何事吗 |
[24:02] | You can ask, but I may have to ask you a few questions first. | 你可以问 不过我有问题要先问你 |
[24:09] | You expecting another patient? | 你约了其他病人吗 |
[24:10] | We’re all alone. | 我们没有人打扰 |
[24:11] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[24:14] | No secretary? | 秘书不在吗 |
[24:15] | Was predispositioned to romantic whims. | 她完全沉浸在浪漫的幻念中 |
[24:18] | Followed her heart to the United Kingdom. | 按照心愿去了英国 |
[24:20] | Sad to see her go. | 真可惜她走了 |
[24:32] | Are these yours, Doctor? | 这些都是你的作品吗 医生 |
[24:33] | Among the first. | 是很早期的了 |
[24:34] | My boarding school in Paris when I was a boy. | 那是我小时候在巴黎上的寄宿学校 |
[24:36] | The amount of detail is incredible. | 画得真是细致入微 |
[24:40] | I learned very early a scalpel cuts better points than a pencil sharpener. | 我很久以前就知道手术刀比削笔刀专业许多 |
[24:43] | Well, now I understand why your drawings earned you | 我终于明白这些作品为何能帮你获得 |
[24:46] | an internship at Johns Hopkins. | 约翰·霍普金斯大学的实习机会了 |
[24:51] | I’m beginning to suspect you’re investigating me, Agent Crawford. | 你是不是在调查我 克劳福德探员 |
[24:53] | No, no. | 没有 |
[24:57] | No, you were referred to me by Alana Bloom | 不 是乔治敦大学心理学系的 |
[25:00] | in the Psychology Department– Georgetown. | 阿拉娜·布鲁姆向我推荐你的 |
[25:03] | Most Psychology Departments are filled with personality deficients. | 研究心理学的人大部分都有性格缺陷 |
[25:08] | Dr. Bloom would be the exception. | 布鲁姆博士是个例外 |
[25:09] | Yes, she would. Yes, she would. | 她确实是例外 |
[25:12] | Well, she told me that you mentored her during her residency | 她告诉我 她在霍普金斯大学实习期间 |
[25:14] | at Johns Hopkins. | 你是她的导师 |
[25:16] | I learned as much from her as she did from me. | 她同样也让我学到了很多 |
[25:17] | She also showed me, uh, your paper, | 她还给我看了你的论文 |
[25:20] | “Evolutionary…” uh, | 进化 |
[25:22] | “Evolutionary Origins of Social Exclusion”? | 《社会排斥的进化起源》 |
[25:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:25] | Very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[25:28] | Even for a layman. | 即便对一个门外汉来说 |
[25:30] | – A layman? – Yeah. | -门外汉 -是啊 |
[25:32] | So many learned fellows | 联调局行为科学部 |
[25:33] | going about in the halls of Behavioral Science at the FBI, | 有那么多博学多才的专家 |
[25:36] | and you consider yourself a layman. | 而你还说自己是门外汉 |
[25:37] | I do when I’m in your company, Doctor. | 因为你让我相形见绌 医生 |
[25:42] | I need you to help me with a psychological profile. | 我需要你协助我完成一份心理侧写 |
[25:46] | 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 联调局学院 | |
[25:49] | Tell me, then, how many confessions? | 一共有多少份供状 |
[25:51] | Twelve dozen, the last time I checked. | 我上次检查共有十二打 |
[25:52] | None of them had any details– | 均不能提供细节 |
[25:54] | until this morning. | 直到今早 |
[25:56] | And then they all had details. | 突然有了各种细节 |
[25:58] | Some genius in Duluth PD | 德卢斯警局 |
[26:00] | took a photograph of Elise Nichols’ body with his cell phone, | 有人用手机偷拍了伊莉斯·尼克尔斯的尸体 |
[26:03] | shared it with his friends, | 并发给朋友共享 |
[26:05] | and then Freddy Lounds | 然后弗雷迪·劳兹 |
[26:06] | posted it on Tattlecrime.Com. | 将其发到了”犯罪揭秘网”上 |
[26:08] | Tasteless. | 真无趣 |
[26:10] | Do you have trouble with taste? | 你对有没有趣要求很高吗 |
[26:13] | My thoughts are often not tasty. | 我的想法通常不怎么有趣 |
[26:16] | Nor mine. | 我也是 |
[26:17] | – No effective barriers. – I build forts. | -没什么障碍嘛 -我在自己脑海建构区域 |
[26:21] | Associations come quickly. | 联想来得很快 |
[26:23] | So do forts. | 建构的内容也一样 |
[26:28] | Not fond of eye contact, are you? | 你不喜欢眼神接触 对吧 |
[26:31] | Eyes are distracting– | 眼睛容易让人分心 |
[26:33] | you see too much, you don’t see enough. | 看到的太多 就无法知晓全部 |
[26:35] | And-And it’s hard to focus when you’re thinking, um, | 视觉给人的一些想法也会影响思考 |
[26:39] | “Oh, those whites are really white”, | 比如”那些白人可真白” |
[26:41] | or, “He must have hepatitis”, or, | 或者”他肯定有肝炎” |
[26:43] | “Oh, is that a burst vein?” | 或者”那是条青筋吗” |
[26:45] | So, yeah, | 所以 是的 |
[26:48] | I try to avoid eyes whenever possible. | 我尽可能地避免眼神接触 |
[26:50] | – Jack? – Yes? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[26:53] | I imagine what you see and learn touches | 看来你的所看所知 |
[26:54] | everything else in your mind. | 会影响你的思维 |
[26:56] | Your values and decency are present | 你的价值观和责任心 |
[26:58] | yet shocked at your associations, | 在联想里受到重创 |
[27:01] | appalled at your dreams. | 在梦里受到惊吓 |
[27:04] | No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love. | 你的脑里装不进所爱之事 |
[27:08] | Whose profile are you working on? | 你到底是给谁做侧写 |
[27:11] | Whose profile is he working on? | 他在给谁做侧写 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry, Will. Observing is what we do. | 抱歉 威尔 观察是我们的本能 |
[27:16] | I can’t shut mine off any more than you can shut yours off. | 我和你一样不能克制 |
[27:18] | Please, don’t psychoanalyze me. | 别对我进行心理分析 |
[27:22] | You won’t like me when I’m psychoanalyzed. | 你不会喜欢被分析完后的那个我 |
[27:24] | – Will. – Now, if you’ll excuse me, | -威尔 -恕我失礼 |
[27:26] | I have to go give a lecture on psychoanalyzing. | 我得去讲授心理分析课了 |
[27:33] | Maybe we shouldn’t poke him like that, doctor. | 或许我们不应该那样激怒他 医生 |
[27:36] | Perhaps a less, uh, direct approach. | 或许可以用委婉点的方式 |
[27:39] | What he has is pure empathy. | 他使用的是移情的方法 |
[27:43] | He can assume your point of view, | 他能在脑中假定你的想法 |
[27:45] | or mine, and maybe some other points of view that scare him. | 或者我的 或者其他让他害怕的观点 |
[27:48] | It’s an uncomfortable gift, Jack. | 这种天赋很折磨人 杰克 |
[27:52] | Perception’s a tool that’s pointed on both ends. | 这种知悟能力就像双刃剑 |
[27:56] | This cannibal you have him getting to know… | 这个你让他调查的食人者 |
[28:01] | I think I can help good Will see his face. | 我想我能让威尔了解他 |
[28:18] | 明尼苏达州 希宾市 | |
[28:26] | This deer head was reported stolen | 鹿头昨晚在离这里 |
[28:27] | last night about a mile from here. | 大概一英里远的地方报告被盗 |
[28:30] | Just the head? | 只有头吗 |
[28:31] | Minneapolis Homicide’s already made a statement. | 明尼阿波利斯警局凶案组已发表声明 |
[28:33] | They’re calling him the Minnesota Shrike. | 称他为”明州伯劳鸟” |
[28:36] | Like the bird? | 是鸟的名字吗 |
[28:37] | Shrike’s a perching bird. | 伯劳鸟喜欢树栖 |
[28:40] | Impales mice and lizards on thorny branches and barbed wire. | 用尖树枝或带刺铁丝扎老鼠和蜥蜴 |
[28:44] | Rips their organs right out of their bodies, | 把器官从它们的身体里拽出来 |
[28:46] | puts them in a little birdie pantry, | 放置在自己的食品室里 |
[28:49] | and eats them later. | 稍后品尝 |
[28:50] | I can’t tell whether it’s sloppy or shrewd. | 不知他是草率 还是精心策划成这样 |
[28:53] | He wanted her found this way. | 他希望她被找到时是这个样子 |
[28:58] | It’s petulant. | 非常无礼 |
[29:01] | I almost feel like he’s mocking her. | 我甚至能感觉到他在嘲笑她 |
[29:04] | Or… he’s mocking us. | 或者是在嘲笑我们 |
[29:09] | Where did all his love go? | 他的爱跑哪去了 |
[29:11] | Whoever tucked Elise Nichols into bed | 将伊莉斯·尼克尔斯放回床上那人 |
[29:13] | didn’t paint this picture. | 并非此案凶手 |
[29:17] | He took her lungs. | 他取走了她的肺 |
[29:20] | I’m pretty sure she was alive when he cut ’em out. | 我确定当他切除它们时她还活着 |
[29:38] | Our cannibal loves women. | 我们的食人魔爱女人 |
[29:41] | He doesn’t want to destroy them; he wants to consume them, | 他不想毁掉她们 而要吃掉她们 |
[29:44] | to keep some part of them inside. | 在自己的体内留下她们的一部分 |
[29:46] | This girl’s killer thought that she was a pig. | 而杀死这女孩的人把她像畜生一样对待 |
[29:50] | You think this was a copycat? | 你觉得这是模仿犯作案 |
[29:51] | The cannibal who killed Elise Nichols | 杀死伊莉斯·尼克尔斯的食人魔 |
[29:53] | had a place to do it | 有作案的场地 |
[29:54] | and no interest in… in field kabuki. So, | 不会让她赤身裸露在这荒郊野外 所以 |
[29:58] | he has a house, or two, or a-a cabin– | 他有栋房子 或是两栋 或者是个木屋 |
[30:01] | something with an antler room. | 一个有鹿角的房间 |
[30:10] | He has a daughter. | 他有个女儿 |
[30:13] | The same age as the other girls. Same-same hair colour, | 和被害的女孩们年龄相同 发色相同 |
[30:17] | same eye colour, same height, same weight. | 眼睛的颜色相同 身高体重相同 |
[30:22] | She’s an only child. She’s leaving home. | 她是独生女 就要离开家了 |
[30:27] | He can’t stand the thought of losing her. | 他一想起要失去她 就痛苦难耐 |
[30:32] | She’s his golden ticket. | 她是他的宝贝 |
[30:34] | What about the copycat? | 那模仿犯呢 |
[30:37] | You know, an intelligent psychopath, | 他是个聪明的精神变态 |
[30:39] | particularly a sadist, is very hard to catch. | 虐待狂 很难抓到 |
[30:42] | There’s no traceable motive, there’ll be no patterns. | 没有可追踪的动机 没有作案模式可寻 |
[30:44] | He may never kill this way again. | 他也许再也不会这样去杀人 |
[30:46] | Have Dr. Lecter draw up a psychological profile. | 让莱克特医生做一份心理侧写 |
[30:48] | You seemed very impressed with his opinion. | 你好像非常重视他的意见 |
[31:14] | 明尼苏达州 德卢斯 | |
[31:44] | Good morning, Will. May I come in? | 早上好 威尔 我能进来吗 |
[31:48] | Where’s Crawford? | 克劳福德呢 |
[31:49] | Deposed in court. | 去法院作证了 |
[31:51] | The adventure will be yours and mine today. | 今天我们要独处了 |
[31:55] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[32:05] | I’m very careful about what I put into my body, | 我对于吃进身体里的东西非常小心 |
[32:08] | which means I end up preparing most meals myself. | 所以几乎都是自己准备食物 |
[32:13] | A little protein scramble to start the day. | 用一点蛋白质来开始新的一天 |
[32:16] | Some eggs, some sausage. | 有鸡蛋 香肠 |
[32:25] | – Mm, it’s delicious. Thank you. – My pleasure. | -很好吃 谢谢 -不客气 |
[32:32] | I would apologize for my analytical ambush, | 我要为此前对你的唐突分析道歉 |
[32:35] | but I know I will soon be apologizing again | 但我知道我很快又会这么做 |
[32:37] | and you’ll tire of that eventually, | 你最终会对此感到厌烦 |
[32:39] | so I have to consider using apologies sparingly. | 所以我决定尽量减少道歉次数 |
[32:41] | Just keep it professional. | 别牵涉私人事宜就行了 |
[32:44] | Or we could socialize, like adults. | 或者我们可以互相交流 像成年人那样 |
[32:48] | God forbid we become friendly. | 但愿我们不会太过友好 |
[32:50] | I don’t find you that interesting. | 我没发现你多有趣 |
[32:53] | You will. | 你会发现的 |
[33:01] | Agent Crawford tells me you have a knack for the monsters. | 克劳福德探员说你对于追踪这些怪物很有一套 |
[33:07] | I don’t think the Shrike killed that girl in the field. | 我不认为伯劳鸟是在田间杀的那女孩 |
[33:13] | The devil is in the details. | 问题隐藏于细节中 |
[33:15] | What didn’t your copycat do to the girl in the field? | 那个模仿犯忘记了什么 |
[33:18] | – What gave it away? – Everything. | -是什么出卖了他 -每一个细节 |
[33:21] | It’s like he had to show me a negative | 就像是他不得不展现出负面 |
[33:23] | so that I could see the positive. | 我才能看到正面 |
[33:27] | That crime scene was practically gift-wrapped. | 那个犯罪现场简直就是被精美包装过的 |
[33:31] | The mathematics of human behaviour– | 人类行为的数学 |
[33:33] | all those ugly variables. | 那些丑陋的变量 |
[33:36] | Some bad math with this Shrike fellow, huh? | 伯劳鸟的数学很糟 是吧 |
[33:41] | Are you reconstructing his fantasies? | 你再现了他的幻想吗 |
[33:43] | What kind of problems does he have? | 他有什么样的问题 |
[33:45] | Uh, he has a few. | 他有不少问题 |
[33:49] | You ever have any problems, Will? | 你曾被问题困扰过吗 威尔 |
[33:53] | No. | 没有 |
[33:55] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然没有 |
[33:56] | You and I are just alike– | 你我类似 |
[33:59] | problem-free. Nothing about us to feel horrible about. | 没有问题的困扰 没有什么能让我们感到恐惧 |
[34:05] | You know, Will… | 知道吗 威尔 |
[34:08] | I think Uncle Jack sees you as a fragile little teacup. | 我觉得杰克叔叔把你当成了易碎的小茶杯 |
[34:13] | The finest china, used for only special guests. | 上等的瓷器 只招待贵宾 |
[34:23] | How do you see me? | 你觉得我是什么 |
[34:29] | The mongoose I want under the house when the snakes slither by. | 能为我的屋子抓捕蛇类的猫鼬 |
[34:37] | Finish your breakfast. | 快吃完早餐 |
[34:46] | What are you smiling at? | 你笑什么 |
[34:50] | Peeking behind the curtain. | 窥探幕后 |
[34:52] | I’m just curious how the FBI goes about its business | 我只是好奇联调局的人除了踢门抓人 |
[34:55] | when it’s not kicking in doors. | 还能用什么方法工作 |
[34:58] | You’re lucky we’re not doing house-to-house interviews. | 你该庆幸咱们不用挨家挨户访问 |
[35:01] | We found a little piece of metal | 我们在伊莉斯·尼克尔斯的衣服上 |
[35:02] | in Elise Nichols’ clothes– | 发现了一小块金属 |
[35:03] | a shred from a pipe threader. | 是管螺纹套丝机上的碎片 |
[35:07] | There must be hundreds of construction sites all over Minnesota. | 明尼苏达全境怕是有数以百计的建筑工地 |
[35:11] | A certain kind of metal, certain kind of pipe, | 特定类型的金属 特定类型的管螺纹 |
[35:13] | certain kind of pipe coating, | 特定类型的管面涂层 |
[35:14] | so we’re checking all the construction sites | 所以只要调查使用那种 |
[35:16] | that use that kind of pipe. | 管螺纹的建筑工地就行了 |
[35:18] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[35:20] | At this stage, anything really. | 现在的话 什么都要查 |
[35:21] | But mostly, anything peculiar. | 不过主要还是奇怪的东西 |
[35:30] | Two fellas from the FBI. | 两个联调局的人 |
[35:34] | They goin’ through the drawers now. | 他们正在翻箱倒柜 |
[35:36] | Puttin’ papers in file boxes. | 把文件装箱 |
[35:38] | Yes, they are takin’ things. | 对 他们在拿东西 |
[35:41] | No. Well, they didn’t say– | 没 他们没说… |
[35:44] | Yes, they can. | 是的 他们可以 |
[35:46] | What did you say your names were? | 你们叫什么来着 |
[35:51] | Garrett Jacob Hobbs? | 加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯 |
[35:52] | He’s one of our pipe threaders. | 他是我们的套丝机穿线师 |
[35:54] | Those are all the resignation letters. | 那边的都是辞职信 |
[35:56] | Plumbers’ Union requires ’em whenever members finish a job. | 管道工工会要求成员离职时填写的 |
[35:59] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[36:02] | – Uh, does Mr. Hobbs have a daughter? – Might have. | -霍布斯先生有个女儿吗 -好像是 |
[36:06] | Eighteen or 19, wind-chafed, | 十八九岁 皮肤细白 |
[36:08] | uh, plain but pretty. | 朴素但蛮漂亮 |
[36:10] | She’d have auburn hair, about this tall. | 头发是赤褐色的 大概这么高 |
[36:13] | Maybe. I don’t know. I don’t keep company with these people. | 也许吧 我不清楚 我跟工人们没有来往 |
[36:17] | What is it about Garrett Jacob Hobbs you find so peculiar? | 你为什么觉得加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯很特殊 |
[36:20] | He left a phone number, no address. | 他留下了电话号码 没留地址 |
[36:24] | And therefore he has something to hide? | 这样就说明他有不可告人的事吗 |
[36:26] | The others all left addresses. | 其他人都留了地址 |
[36:28] | Nails this work for dates and time. | 跟工作的日期和时间相关联 |
[36:30] | Do you have an address for Mr. Hobbs? | 你有霍布斯先生的地址吗 |
[36:41] | I got it. | 我来 |
[36:59] | 明尼苏达州 布卢明顿 | |
[37:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:07] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[37:08] | Dad. It’s for you. | 爸爸 找你的 |
[37:11] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[37:12] | Caller ID said it was blocked. | 来电屏蔽了 |
[37:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:19] | Mr. Garrett Jacob Hobbs? | 是加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯先生吗 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:24] | You don’t know me and I suspect we’ll never meet. | 你不认识我 我想我们也没见过 |
[37:27] | This is a courtesy call. Listen very carefully. | 这是个礼节性电话 请听仔细了 |
[37:34] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[37:36] | Yes. | 在 |
[37:40] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[38:23] | 加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯家 | |
[39:03] | Garrett Jacob Hobbs! FBI! | 加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯 联调局 |
[39:34] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[39:40] | See? | 看到了 |
[39:43] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[39:55] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[40:47] | …biting in lesser assaults | 轻度人身攻击中的咬伤 |
[40:49] | like bar fights, child abuse… | 比如酒吧斗殴和虐待儿童 |
[40:52] | Emergency room personnel may be very helpful that way. | 这时急救室人员的证词就会非常关键 |
[40:55] | If they have any memories of bad bites, | 如果他们记得有哪些严重的咬伤 |
[40:58] | no matter who was bitten or h– | 不管被咬伤的是谁或者… |
[41:04] | Where’s Graham? | 格雷厄姆在哪 |
[41:08] | You said he wouldn’t get too close. | 你说过他不会陷得太深 |
[42:25] | Here is a look at what’s coming up on “Hannibal”. | 《汉尼拔》下集预告 |
[42:28] | Here on NBC. | 尽在NBC |
[42:31] | I tried so hard to know Garrett Jacob Hobbs, | 我竭尽全力去了解加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯 |
[42:35] | to see him. | 去看到他 |
[42:36] | I asked you to get close to the Hobbs’ thing, | 我让你跟进霍布斯的事 |
[42:38] | I need to know you didn’t get too close. | 但你得保证不能陷得太深 |
[42:40] | You’ll becoming in. | 你会疯的 |
[42:41] | I know who I am, Dr. Lecter. | 我知道自己是谁 莱克特医生 |
[42:43] | 陷得越深 | |
[42:44] | It’s getting harder and harder to make myself look. | 逼自己去看变得越来越难 |
[42:47] | And you know what we working at, does it? | 你知道我们在做什么 对吗 |
[42:49] | 意识就飘离得越远 | |
[42:50] | I know what happens if you don’t look. | 我知道你若不看 会发生什么 |
[42:53] | Believing who I am isn’t compatible. | 我不能同时坚持自己的身份 |
[42:56] | Did you just smell me? | 你刚刚是在闻我吗 |
[42:59] | It’s very diffcult to be naughty in here. | 在牢里可坏不起来 |
[43:02] | Hannibal, I’m your psychotherapist. | 汉尼拔 我是你的心理治疗师 |
[43:05] | You are not lying. | 你没说谎 |
[43:07] | I just going to kill you. | 我只是要杀了你罢了 |
[43:09] | 食谱 | |
[43:10] | 喂饱 | |
[43:12] | 你的 | |
[43:12] | Killing must for good to cartoon. | 谋杀永远需要刻画 |
[43:14] | It does it all the time. | 一直都是如此 |
[43:16] | 恐惧 | |
[43:19] | And now we’re not creating this image. | 那些画面不是我们凭空创造的 |