时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Can you tell me what that man is doing over there? | 你能告诉我那个男的站在那干什么吗 |
[00:04] | He’s some kind of special consultant for the FBI. | 他好像是联调局的什么特别顾问 |
[00:06] | I asked you to get close to the Hobbs thing. | 我叫你调查霍布斯的案子 |
[00:08] | I need to know you didn’t get too close. | 我要确认你没有陷入太深 |
[00:10] | What you need is way | 你需要的是 |
[00:11] | out of dark places when Jack sends you there. | 每当杰克派你到黑暗之地时从中走出来的方法 |
[00:13] | Last time he sent me into a dark place, | 上次他派我出外勤的时候 |
[00:15] | – I brought something back. – A surrogate daughter? | -我带回了某些东西 -一个继女吗 |
[00:18] | Abigail Hobbs is a suspect? | 阿比盖尔·霍布斯是疑犯吗 |
[00:20] | She would make the ideal bait. Wouldn’t she? | 她是最理想的诱饵 不是吗 |
[00:23] | Just a second. Dad? It’s for you. | 等一下 爸爸 找你的 |
[00:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:29] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[01:02] | Easy, Abigail. | 放轻松 阿比盖尔 |
[01:04] | Be patient. Wait for your shot. | 耐心点 伺机开枪 |
[01:49] | Ready? And three, two, one. Go. | 准备好了吗 三二一 搬 |
[01:56] | She was so pretty. | 她曾经这么美 |
[01:57] | She is so pretty. | 她依然这么美 |
[02:01] | Deer are supposed to be complex emotional creatures. | 鹿应该是拥有丰富情感的生物 |
[02:07] | I read they’re like the equivalent of a four-year-old human being. | 书上说相当于人类四岁的孩子 |
[02:11] | They’re smarter than a four-year-old. | 它们比四岁的孩子要聪明多了 |
[02:14] | And they care about each other. | 它们关心彼此 |
[02:17] | They care about their environment. | 关心环境 |
[02:20] | They tread lightly through the underbrush | 它们轻轻地穿过矮树丛 |
[02:22] | because they don’t want to hurt the plants. | 因为它们不想伤害到植物 |
[02:26] | They’re a lot like us. | 它们跟我们很像 |
[02:28] | And we’re gonna honor every part of her. | 我们会尊重她的每一部分 |
[02:31] | Her hide is gonna make a beautiful rug. | 将她的皮毛做成漂亮的小地毯 |
[02:34] | Her leg bones we can carve into knives. | 将股骨雕刻成刀具 |
[02:36] | None of her is gonna go to waste. | 绝不浪费一丝一毫 |
[02:46] | Just like we talked about. | 正如我们之前说好的 |
[02:48] | Start at the sternum. | 从胸骨下刀 |
[02:50] | Keep the blade pointed up. | 刀尖朝上 |
[02:52] | Damage the organs, | 要是破坏了内脏 |
[02:54] | you’ll ruin the meat. | 肉就不鲜美了 |
[03:01] | I don’t know how I’m gonna feel about eating her after all this. | 将她开膛破肚之后 我不知道自己还怎么吃得下 |
[03:11] | Eating her is honoring her. | 吃掉她是对她的尊重 |
[03:14] | Otherwise, it’s… it’s just… | 如若不然 就只是 |
[03:17] | murder. | 谋杀而已 |
[03:25] | Ok. | 好了 |
[03:27] | Nice and easy. Big breath. | 小心点 深呼吸 |
[04:30] | 漢尼拔 | |
[04:35] | {\pos(238,244)}弗吉尼亚州 沃尔夫查普 | |
[04:47] | Morning. | 早安 |
[04:52] | – Didn’t hear you drive up. – Hybrid. | -没听到你车子的声音 -混合动力车 |
[04:54] | Great car for stalking. | 跟踪必备车 |
[04:58] | I’m compelled to go cover myself. | 那我得去穿衣服了 |
[05:00] | – I have brothers. – Well, I’ll put a robe on just the same. | -我可是有兄弟的人 -还是要披件袍子 |
[05:03] | You want a cup of coffee? | 要来杯咖啡吗 |
[05:04] | And more immediately, why are you here? | 直接问吧 你来干什么 |
[05:05] | Yes, and Abigail Hobbs woke up. | 要咖啡 阿比盖尔·霍布斯醒了 |
[05:12] | Well, you know how to bury the lede. | 你还真是单刀直入啊 |
[05:14] | You want me to get you a cup of coffee? | 要我帮你倒杯咖啡吗 |
[05:16] | No. I want to get my coat. | 不要 我去拿外套 |
[05:18] | Let’s have a cup of coffee. | 还是先喝杯咖啡吧 |
[05:35] | Is he gonna keep calling? | 他还要继续打吗 |
[05:37] | Jack wants you to go see her. | 杰克想让你去看看她 |
[05:38] | And you don’t. | 而你不想 |
[05:41] | Eventually. Jack thinks Abigail was | 暂时不想 杰克认为阿比盖尔 |
[05:44] | an accomplice to her father’s crimes. | 是她父亲那案子的帮凶 |
[05:47] | I don’t want to get in the middle of you and Jack, | 我不想介入你和杰克之间 |
[05:49] | but if I can be helpful to you as a buffer– | 但要是我能作为中间人能对你有所帮助的话 |
[05:52] | I–I like you as a buffer. | 我很乐意你做中间人 |
[05:55] | I also like the fact that you rattle Jack. | 我也乐意看你和杰克唱反调 |
[05:59] | He respects you far too much to yell at you, | 不管他心里多想吼你 |
[06:01] | no matter how much he wants to. | 出于对你的尊重他都不敢 |
[06:04] | And I take advantage of that. | 而我利用了这一点 |
[06:10] | Abigail Hobbs doesn’t have anyone. | 阿比盖尔·霍布斯已经没有亲人朋友了 |
[06:17] | You can’t be her everyone. | 但你不能做她的亲人朋友 |
[06:22] | When I said what I was going to say in my head, | 我在表达心中所想的时候 |
[06:24] | it sounded really insulting, | 别人会觉得我的说法很无礼 |
[06:25] | so I’m going to find another way to say it. | 所以我会换个方式来说 |
[06:27] | Say it the insulting way. | 就用无礼的方式来说 |
[06:32] | Dogs keep a promise a person can’t. | 狗比人更守信 |
[06:37] | I’m not collecting another stray. | 我不要再收养一条流浪狗 |
[06:39] | The first person Abigail talks to about what happened | 第一个和阿比盖尔谈起那事的人 |
[06:42] | can’t be anyone who was there when it happened. | 不能是当时在场的人 |
[06:45] | So that means no Dr. Lecter either. | 所以莱克特医生也不行 |
[06:47] | Yeah, much less the guy who killed Dad. | 更别说是杀了她爸爸的人了 |
[06:51] | Jack’s wrong about Abigail. | 关于阿比盖尔 杰克想错了 |
[06:53] | Let me reach out to her in my own way. | 让我用自己的方式跟她接触 |
[06:57] | {\pos(226,235)}马里兰州 巴尔的摩 避风港精神疗养院 | |
[07:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:16] | I’m Alana Bloom. | 我叫阿拉娜·布鲁姆 |
[07:19] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[07:21] | Not medicine. I’m a psychiatrist. | 并非普通医学方面 我是心理医生 |
[07:27] | What do you specialize in? | 你专修什么 |
[07:30] | Among other things, | 其中之一是 |
[07:33] | family trauma. | 家庭创伤 |
[07:38] | I asked the nurses if my parents were dead, | 我问护士我父母是不是死了 |
[07:40] | and they wouldn’t tell me. | 他们不肯告诉我 |
[07:44] | Said I had to wait for you. | 说我必须等你来 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry you had to wait. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[07:53] | I know they’re dead. | 我知道他们死了 |
[07:59] | Who buried them? | 谁葬了他们 |
[08:02] | They haven’t been buried. | 他们还没下葬 |
[08:06] | Don’t you think they should be? | 难道不该葬了他们吗 |
[08:07] | Your mother was cremated | 遵循你母亲 |
[08:08] | per the instructions in her living will. | 生前预嘱中的要求 她是被火化的 |
[08:15] | My dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[08:19] | Your father is more complicated. | 你父亲的情况稍复杂些 |
[08:23] | Because he was crazy? | 因为他疯了吗 |
[08:26] | The nurses said you didn’t remember. | 护士说你不记得了 |
[08:29] | I remember. I just didn’t want to talk to them about it. | 我记得 只是不想跟他们谈这件事 |
[08:36] | I want to sell the house. | 我想卖掉房子 |
[08:38] | I guess it’s mine now. | 户主应该是我了吧 |
[08:40] | I can use the money for college, get an apartment. | 我可以用这笔钱付大学学费 再弄间公寓 |
[08:45] | What are all those? | 那些是什么 |
[08:48] | I brought you some clothes. | 我带了些衣服给你 |
[08:50] | Thought a change might feel good. | 稍作改变也许能换个心情 |
[08:52] | I guessed your size, so anything you don’t want, | 尺寸我是猜的 所以你不要的衣服 |
[08:54] | leave the tags on, I’ll bring it back. | 就把标签留着 我会拿回去 |
[08:57] | And I brought you some music too. | 我还给你带了些歌来 |
[09:00] | – Your music? – If there isn’t anything you like, | -你听的歌 -如果你不喜欢的话 |
[09:02] | I’ve got a stack of iTunes gift cards. | 我还带了一堆iTunes礼品卡 |
[09:05] | I–I’ve got a stack of gift cards. | 我有很多礼品卡 |
[09:07] | I don’t… do well redeeming gift cards. | 我不常兑现礼品卡 |
[09:12] | Probably says something about you. | 也许能说明你的某些个性 |
[09:14] | Probably does. | 也许吧 |
[09:21] | {\pos(242,246)}弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 行为分析总部 | |
[09:24] | I got seven families waiting. | 有七个家庭还在苦苦等待 |
[09:26] | No, let me rephrase: demanding | 不 应该说是 他们要求 |
[09:28] | that we find whatever’s left of their daughters. | 我们找出任何他们女儿尸体残留的部分 |
[09:30] | Abigail Hobbs may be the only person who knows the truth. | 阿比盖尔·霍布斯也许是唯一知情的人 |
[09:32] | You can’t ask her right now, Jack. | 你不能现在去问她 杰克 |
[09:35] | We have to create a safe place for her first | 我们得先为她创造一个安全的环境 |
[09:38] | or you won’t get any answers. | 否则你得不到任何答案 |
[09:39] | I respect your sympathy for her, Dr. Bloom. | 我尊重你对她的同情心 布鲁姆博士 |
[09:42] | I hope one day you’ll appreciate my lack of it. | 希望某天你也能理解我的不近人情之举 |
[09:44] | You really think Abigail Hobbs | 你真觉得阿比盖尔·霍布斯 |
[09:46] | helped her father kill those girls? | 帮她父亲杀了那些女孩吗 |
[09:48] | I think it’s a possibility that needs to be ruled out. | 有可能 所以需要调查从而将其排除 |
[09:50] | If Abigail didn’t help her father, | 如果阿比盖尔不是帮凶 |
[09:52] | maybe she knows who did. | 也许她知道帮凶是谁 |
[09:55] | How was she when you saw her? | 你见她的时候她情况如何 |
[09:58] | Surprisingly practical. | 出乎意料地头脑清醒 |
[10:00] | – Suspiciously practical? – I would suggest | -该说是可疑吧 -我认为 |
[10:02] | you can be practical without being a murderer. | 头脑清醒并不代表就是凶手 |
[10:04] | I think she’s hiding something. | 我觉得她有所隐瞒 |
[10:06] | – It may simply be her trauma. – Yeah, it could also be more. | -也许只是精神创伤 -或许不止如此 |
[10:10] | She has a penchant for manipulation. | 她喜欢操控的感觉 |
[10:12] | Withheld information to gain information. | 隐瞒信息从而获取信息 |
[10:15] | She demonstrated only enough emotions to prove she had them. | 她恰到好处地流露些情绪证明她确有信息 |
[10:18] | You beginning to appreciate my lack of sympathy? | 你是不是开始庆幸我缺乏同情心了 |
[10:21] | You said it may be more than trauma yet you question | 你说也许不止是精神创伤问题 可又质疑 |
[10:23] | her involvement in the murders the father committed. | 他父亲的罪行她是否牵涉其中 |
[10:26] | What I’m questioning is her state of mind. | 我质疑的是她的精神状态 |
[10:30] | I want Will Graham to talk to her. | 让威尔·格雷厄姆去和她谈 |
[10:33] | Jack. Not yet. | 杰克 时候未到 |
[10:37] | You are not Will Graham’s psychiatrist, Dr. Bloom. | 你并不是威尔的心理医生 布鲁姆博士 |
[10:41] | Dr. Lecter is. | 莱克特医生才是 |
[10:44] | Garrett Jacob Hobbs– | 加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯 |
[10:45] | the, uh, Minnesota Shrike, | 即”明州伯劳鸟” |
[10:48] | abducted and murdered eight girls | 在八个月内 |
[10:52] | over an eight month period. | 劫持并杀害了八名女孩 |
[10:55] | Each of them had the same hair color, same eye color, | 每个人都有相同发色 瞳色 |
[10:57] | same age, same height, same weight | 年龄相仿 身高体重也都相同 |
[11:00] | as his daughter Abigail. | 和他女儿阿比盖尔一样 |
[11:03] | There was a ninth victim | 还有第九位受害者 |
[11:05] | who also fit Abigail Hobbs’s profile, | 也与阿比盖尔·霍布斯的外形相符 |
[11:07] | but Garrett Jacob Hobbs didn’t murder her. | 却并非被加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯所害 |
[11:13] | The killer who did wanted us to know | 这个凶手希望我们发现 |
[11:16] | he wasn’t the Minnesota Shrike. | 他不是”明州伯劳鸟” |
[11:20] | He was better than that. | 他更出色 |
[11:27] | He is an intelligent psychopath. He is a sadist. | 他是个高智商的精神病变态 虐待狂 |
[11:31] | He will never kill like this again. | 他不会再用相同方法杀人 |
[11:33] | So how do we catch him? | 那我们怎样才能抓到他 |
[11:36] | Giving a lecture on Hobbs’s copycat? | 做霍布斯模仿犯的报告吗 |
[11:38] | Well, we need whatever good minds we can get on this. | 这个案子上我们得集思广益 |
[11:40] | This copycat is an avid reader | 这个模仿犯是弗雷迪·劳兹 |
[11:44] | of Freddie Lounds and Tattlecrime.Com. | 和犯罪揭秘网的忠实读者 |
[11:48] | He had intimate knowledge | 他对加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯的 |
[11:52] | of Garrett Jacob Hobbs’s murders, motives, patterns– | 谋杀 犯罪动机 行为模式了如指掌 |
[11:55] | enough to recreate them and, arguably, | 足以让他把这些谋杀重现 甚至可以说 |
[11:58] | elevate them to art. | 将它们上升为艺术 |
[12:02] | How intimately did he | 他是如何与 |
[12:03] | know Garrett Jacob Hobbs? | 加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯相熟的呢 |
[12:04] | Did he appreciate him | 是在远处默默地 |
[12:06] | from afar or did he engage him? | 欣赏 还是与他协同合作 |
[12:09] | Did he ingratiate himself into Hobbs’s life? | 他有没有参与进霍布斯的生活 |
[12:12] | Did Hobbs know his copycat | 霍布斯是否像对方了解自已一样 |
[12:16] | as he was known? | 对自己的模仿犯了如指掌呢 |
[12:22] | Before Garrett Jacob Hobbs murdered his wife | 在加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯杀害他妻子 |
[12:24] | and attempted to do the same to his daughter, | 并试图杀害他女儿之前 |
[12:27] | he received an untraceable call. | 接到过一通无法追踪的电话 |
[12:30] | I believe | 我认为 |
[12:32] | the as-yet unidentified caller | 这位不明身份的来电人 |
[12:36] | was our copycat killer. | 正是我们的模仿犯 |
[12:43] | {\pos(226,235)}马里兰州 巴尔的摩 避风港精神疗养院 | |
[12:49] | So you are not a doctor, a nurse, or a psychiatrist. | 这么说你不是医生 护士或心理医生 |
[12:54] | I’m a journalist. | 我是记者 |
[12:56] | I want to tell the truth. Your truth. | 我想告诉你真相 关于你的真相 |
[12:58] | Sometimes that involves some deception, | 有时欺骗在所难免 |
[13:00] | but know this: I will never lie to you. | 但请你记住 我永远不会骗你 |
[13:03] | Sounds like something a liar would say. | 这话骗子最爱说了 |
[13:07] | If you tell me what you know, | 如果你告诉我你所知道的 |
[13:07] | I can help you fill in the blanks. | 我可以帮你填补记忆空白 |
[13:11] | How about you tell me what you know. | 不如你先说说你知道的吧 |
[13:14] | Your dad was the Minnesota Shrike. | 你爸爸就是”明州伯劳鸟” |
[13:17] | Your mother wasn’t the first person your father killed. | 你母亲并不是你父亲的第一位受害者 |
[13:21] | He killed eight girls. | 他杀害了八个女孩 |
[13:22] | – Eight girls that looked– – – Just like me. | -八个女孩都看起来 -跟我很像 |
[13:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:29] | Why do they call him the Shrike? | 为什么他们叫他”伯劳鸟” |
[13:31] | It’s a bird that impales its prey, | 这种鸟会将它的猎物刺穿 |
[13:33] | harvests the organs to eat later. | 把器官收集起来以供以后食用 |
[13:38] | He was very sick. | 他精神非常不正常 |
[13:41] | Does that mean I’m sick too? | 这意味着我精神也不正常吗 |
[13:44] | You’ll be fighting that perception. | 你将会一直与这种想法抗争 |
[13:49] | Perception is the most important thing in your life right now. | 别人的看法对现在的你来说至关重要 |
[13:52] | I don’t care what anybody thinks. | 我才不在乎别人怎么想 |
[13:54] | You’d better start caring, Abigail. | 是时候开始在乎了 阿比盖尔 |
[13:56] | What you remember, what you tell everyone | 你的余生将取决于你记起什么 |
[13:58] | is going to define the rest of your life. | 告诉别人什么 |
[14:01] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[14:09] | How did they catch him? | 他们是怎么抓到他的 |
[14:12] | A man named Will Graham. | 因为一个叫威尔·格雷厄姆的家伙 |
[14:14] | Works for the FBI but isn’t FBI. | 为联调局工作但并不是探员 |
[14:16] | He captures insane men | 他能抓住那些疯子 |
[14:17] | because he can think like them. | 是因为他能像他们一样思考 |
[14:22] | Because he is insane. | 因为他就是个疯子 |
[14:26] | Would you excuse us, please? | 请让我们单独待会 |
[14:31] | Special Agent Will Graham. | 我是特别探员威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[14:32] | By Special Agent he means not really an agent. | 特别探员的意思是并非真正的探员 |
[14:34] | He didn’t get past the screening process. | 他没通过筛选 |
[14:36] | Too unstable. | 情绪太不稳定 |
[14:41] | I really must insist you leave the room. | 请你马上离开房间 |
[14:42] | If you wanna talk– | 如果你想谈谈 |
[14:54] | Abigail, | 阿比盖尔 |
[14:56] | this is Dr. Lecter. | 这位是莱克特医生 |
[15:00] | Do you remember us? | 还记得我们吗 |
[15:03] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[15:07] | You killed my dad. | 你杀了我爸爸 |
[15:14] | You’ve been in bed for three weeks, Abigail. | 你已卧床三个星期了 阿比盖尔 |
[15:17] | Why don’t we have a walk? | 不如我们出去走走吧 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry we couldn’t save your mother. | 很抱歉我们没能救下你妈妈 |
[15:25] | We did everything we could but she was already gone. | 我们已竭尽全力 但是她已经过世了 |
[15:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:33] | I saw him kill her. | 我看到他杀了她 |
[15:38] | He was loving right up until the second he wasn’t. | 直到最后一刻 他还是充满慈爱 |
[15:41] | Kept telling me he was sorry, | 他不停地对我说抱歉 |
[15:43] | to just hold still. | 让我不要动 |
[15:49] | He was gonna make it all go away. | 他会让一切都结束的 |
[15:52] | There was plenty wrong with your father, Abigail, | 你父亲的精神有严重的问题 阿比盖尔 |
[15:54] | but there’s nothing wrong with you. | 但你并没有 |
[15:58] | You say he was loving. I believe it. | 你说他心里充满爱 我相信那点 |
[16:00] | That’s what you brought out in him. | 那正是你从他身上继承的 |
[16:03] | It’s not all I brought out in him. | 我从他身上继承的不止是那个 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna be messed up. | 我会发疯的 |
[16:12] | Aren’t I? | 对吗 |
[16:15] | I’m worried about nightmares. | 我被梦魇所困扰 |
[16:19] | We’ll help you with the nightmares. | 我们会帮助你战胜梦魇 |
[16:23] | There’s no such thing | 想要习惯于那些 |
[16:25] | as getting used to what you experienced. | 在你身上发生的一切 是根本不可能的 |
[16:29] | It bothers me a lot. | 它让我很焦虑 |
[16:32] | I worry about nightmares too. | 我也会被梦魇困扰 |
[16:37] | So killing somebody, | 所以说杀人 |
[16:41] | even if you have to do it, | 即便是不得已 |
[16:44] | it feels that bad? | 也会感觉很糟吗 |
[16:52] | It’s the ugliest thing in the world. | 那是世界上最糟的事 |
[17:00] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[17:07] | Special Agent Graham. | 特别探员格雷厄姆 |
[17:10] | I never formally introduced myself. I’m Freddie Lounds. | 我一直没有正式介绍自己 我是弗雷迪·劳兹 |
[17:12] | Are you trying to salvage this joke from the mouth of madness? | 你是想从疯子口中挽救这个笑话吗 |
[17:15] | Please. Let me apologize for my behavior in there. | 请允许我为刚才的行为道歉 |
[17:18] | It was sloppy and misguided and hurtful. | 那很草率 带有误导性又很伤人 |
[17:21] | Miss Lounds. | 劳兹女士 |
[17:23] | Now is not the time. | 现在不是谈这个的时候 |
[17:26] | Look, you and I may have our own reasons for being here, | 听着 我们俩来这里的原因可能不同 |
[17:30] | but I also think we both genuinely | 但我们都是真心在意 |
[17:32] | care about what happens to Abigail Hobbs. | 发生在阿比盖尔·霍布斯身上的事 |
[17:34] | You told her I was insane. | 你跟她说我是个疯子 |
[17:37] | I can undo that. | 我能收回那句话 |
[17:41] | You help Abigail see me as more than her father’s killer | 你让阿比盖尔认为我不止是杀了他父亲的人 |
[17:44] | and I help you with online ad sales? | 还想让我帮你增加网上广告点击率 |
[17:49] | I can undo what I said. | 我能收回我所说的话 |
[17:51] | I can also make it a lot worse. | 也能使它变得更糟 |
[17:55] | Miss Lounds… | 劳兹女士 |
[17:57] | it’s not very smart to piss off a guy | 惹毛一个以想象杀人为生的人 |
[18:01] | who thinks about killing people for a living. | 可不是多聪明的行为 |
[18:05] | “It isn’t very smart to piss off a guy | “惹毛一个以想象杀人为生的人 |
[18:07] | who thinks about killing people for a living.” | 可不是多聪明的行为” |
[18:11] | You know what else isn’t very smart? | 知道还有什么行为不算聪明吗 |
[18:15] | You were there with him. | 你当时和他在一起 |
[18:17] | And you let those words come out of his mouth. | 居然还让那些话从他嘴里蹦出来 |
[18:20] | I trust Will to speak for himself. | 我相信威尔能为自己辩护 |
[18:23] | Evidently you shouldn’t. | 显然你不该相信 |
[18:24] | I’m just happy the story wasn’t about Abigail Hobbs. | 我倒是很高兴她没有写阿比盖尔·霍布斯 |
[18:27] | Well, then it’s a victory. | 好吧 那这就是胜利了 |
[18:31] | So, Abigail Hobbs wants to go home. | 阿比盖尔·霍布斯想要回家 |
[18:35] | Let’s take her home. | 那就送她回家 |
[18:36] | What Abigail wants and what she needs are different things. | 阿比盖尔想要的和她需要的是两码事 |
[18:39] | Taking her out of a controlled environment would be reckless. | 把她送出受控环境属于草率行为 |
[18:42] | You said she was practical. | 你说过她头脑很清醒 |
[18:43] | That could just mean she has a dissociative disorder. | 那可能只意味着她患有人格分裂症 |
[18:46] | You take her home, | 送她回家 |
[18:47] | she may experience intense emotions, respond aggressively, | 她可能会激发出强烈的情绪 做出攻击性的反应 |
[18:50] | or re-enact some aspect of the traumatic event without even realizing it. | 或者在无意识的情况下重演创伤性事件 |
[18:54] | Where do you weigh in on this, doctor? | 你怎么看 医生 |
[18:56] | Dr. Bloom is right. | 布鲁姆博士说得对 |
[18:59] | But there is a scenario | 不过重温创伤型事件 |
[19:00] | where revisiting the trauma event could help Abigail heal | 这个方案能帮助治愈阿比盖尔 |
[19:03] | and actually prevent denial. | 并且能预防她的抵触情绪 |
[19:07] | Then we have a difference of opinion. | 那么我们出现了意见分歧 |
[19:09] | Therefore, I am going to choose | 所以 我要选择 |
[19:10] | the opinion that best serves my agenda. | 最合我心意的方案 |
[19:15] | I need to know | 我需要知道 |
[19:16] | if you’re right about the copycat, Will. | 你对模仿犯的分析是否正确 威尔 |
[19:20] | We have no way | 我们不知道 |
[19:20] | of knowing what’s waiting for her when she goes home. | 她回家之后会发生什么事 |
[19:27] | Thanks again for meeting with me. | 再次感谢你能来见我 |
[19:29] | I know this hasn’t been easy for you. | 我知道这对你来说并不容易 |
[19:33] | Oh yeah? How would you know? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[19:35] | I’ve been writing about Garrettt Jacob Hobbs. | 我写过关于加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯的文章 |
[19:38] | I’ve spoken to the relatives of some of his other victims. | 也曾采访过其他被害人的家属 |
[19:41] | Hobbs is dead. | 霍布斯死了 |
[19:43] | He deserved a lot worse. Him and his whole family. | 便宜他了 他全家都该千刀万剐 |
[19:47] | There must be some small comfort | 正义得到伸张 |
[19:49] | knowing that justice was served. | 多少能够给予一点安慰吧 |
[19:53] | Comfort? | 安慰 |
[19:56] | My sister was impaled on a severed stag head, | 我妹妹被钉在鹿角上 |
[19:59] | cut down the middle. | 开膛破肚 |
[20:01] | He pulled out her lungs while she was still breathing. | 活生生的被他把肺拽出胸腔 |
[20:03] | There’s no comfort in that. | 有什么值得安慰的 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. I am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[20:08] | But you have to try not to remember her that way. | 但你不能这样怀念她 |
[20:13] | What do you want from me? | 你找我有什么事 |
[20:18] | I just thought you should know Abigail Hobbs | 我只是来告诉你阿比盖尔·霍布斯 |
[20:20] | came out of her coma. | 醒过来了 |
[20:27] | 明尼苏达州 布卢明顿市 霍布斯宅邸 | |
[20:46] | 食人族 | |
[21:08] | This is where my mom died. | 我妈妈就死在这里吗 |
[21:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:16] | I sort of expecting a body outline in chalk or tape. | 我以为会有粉笔或胶带画出的尸体形状 |
[21:20] | They only do that if you’re still alive | 在处理完犯罪现场之前 |
[21:24] | and taken to the hospital before they finish the crime scene. | 被害人活着被送往医院才会那样做 |
[21:31] | Goodbye, Mom. | 别了 妈妈 |
[21:57] | 证据 | |
[22:06] | If you ever wanna go, | 如果你想离开 |
[22:07] | you just have to say so and we’ll go. | 只要说一声 我们马上就走 |
[22:09] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[22:11] | The hospital? | 去医院吗 |
[22:14] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[22:21] | They turned all the pictures around. | 他们把照片都背过去了 |
[22:24] | Crime scene cleaners will do that. | 犯罪现场清洁工做的 |
[22:28] | They did a really good job. | 他们做得很好 |
[22:33] | Is that where all my blood was? | 这是我的血泊吗 |
[22:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:41] | You do this a lot? | 你经常如此吗 |
[22:43] | Go places and think about killing? | 去一个地方重构杀人过程 |
[22:49] | Too often. | 经常如此 |
[22:51] | So you pretended to be my dad. | 你角色扮演我爸爸 |
[22:54] | And people like your dad. | 还有与你爸爸类似的人 |
[22:59] | What did it feel like? | 感觉怎样 |
[23:02] | To be him? | 扮演他 |
[23:06] | It feels… like… | 感觉像是… |
[23:09] | I’m talking to his shadow suspended on dust. | 我在跟他留在浮尘上的影子对话 |
[23:13] | No wonder you have nightmares. | 怪不得你做恶梦 |
[23:22] | The attacks on you and your mother were different. | 你和你母亲受到的攻击不同于别人 |
[23:24] | They were desperate. | 方式过于急躁 |
[23:26] | Your dad knew he was out of time. | 你父亲知道自己时间不多了 |
[23:29] | Somebody told him we were coming. | 有人告诉他我们来了 |
[23:32] | The man on the phone? | 打电话的人吗 |
[23:33] | It was a blocked call. Did you recognize his voice? | 那呼叫受阻了 能听出是谁的声音吗 |
[23:37] | I had never heard it before. | 从没听过那个声音 |
[23:39] | Was there anybody new in your father’s life? | 你父亲身边有新面孔吗 |
[23:41] | Someone you met or someone he talked about? | 你见过或者听他提到过谁吗 |
[23:45] | Abigail, he may have been contacted by another killer. | 阿比盖尔 他可能跟另一个杀手有联系 |
[23:50] | A copycat. | 一个模仿者 |
[23:53] | Someone who’s still out there? | 这人还没被抓到吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:06] | Can you catch somebody’s crazy? | 你能感知到别人的精神异常吗 |
[24:09] | Folie à deux. | 二联性精神病 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | It’s a French psychiatric term. | 这是个法语精神病学名词 |
[24:14] | Madness shared by two. | 共有型精神障碍 |
[24:22] | One cannot be delusional | 如果某人所处的文化圈 |
[24:23] | if the belief in question is accepted as ordinary by others | 或亚文化圈认可其遭到质疑的信仰 |
[24:26] | in that person’s culture or subculture. | 这个人就不算有妄想症 |
[24:29] | Or family. | 家庭也算 |
[24:31] | My dad didn’t seem delusional. | 我父亲不像是有妄想症 |
[24:34] | He was a perfectionist. | 他是完美主义者 |
[24:38] | Your dad left hardly any evidence. | 你爸爸没留下什么蛛丝马迹 |
[24:42] | Is that why you let me come home? | 所以你让我回来 |
[24:44] | To find evidence? | 找证据吗 |
[24:46] | It was one of many considerations. | 这是其中一个想法 |
[24:48] | Are we gonna re-enact the crime? | 我们要重构犯罪过程吗 |
[24:51] | You be my dad, you be my mom, | 你演我爸爸 你演我妈妈 |
[24:55] | and you be the man on the phone. | 你演电话里的那个人 |
[24:58] | Abigail, we wanted you to come home | 阿比盖尔 我们之所以让你回家 |
[25:00] | to help you leave home behind. | 是为了让你从这件事中解脱 |
[25:06] | You’re not gonna find any of those girls, you know. | 你们是不会找到那些女孩儿的证据的 |
[25:08] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[25:09] | He would honor every part of them. | 他会尊重每一个部分 |
[25:13] | He used to make | 他曾经 |
[25:14] | plumbing putty out of elk’s bones. | 把麋鹿的骨头抹上油灰做成水管 |
[25:19] | Whatever bones are left of those girls | 那些女孩儿剩下的骨头 |
[25:20] | are probably holding pipes together. | 可能都被做成水管连在一起了吧 |
[25:24] | Where did he make this putty? | 他在哪儿抹油灰 |
[25:27] | At the cabin. | 在小屋里 |
[25:28] | I can show you tomorrow. | 我明天可以带你去看看 |
[25:30] | Abigail, there’s someone here. | 阿比盖尔 你看谁来了 |
[25:35] | Hey, Abigail. | 你好 阿比盖尔 |
[25:41] | So, uh, does that hurt? | 伤口还疼吗 |
[25:44] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[25:49] | Everybody on the block was on the news. | 这个社区的人全上新闻了 |
[25:51] | And everyone at school. | 还有全学校的人 |
[25:53] | Such whores. | 一群婊子 |
[25:55] | Did you talk to the news? | 你接受采访了吗 |
[25:57] | No. No! | 没有 真没有 |
[26:00] | My mom doesn’t want me talking to you, | 我妈都不想让我和你说话 |
[26:02] | much less the news. | 更别说上电视了 |
[26:04] | Since when do you listen to her? | 你什么时候这么听她的话了 |
[26:06] | Well, clearly I don’t. | 很明显我并没有 |
[26:09] | I’m talking to you right now. | 我现在不就跟你说话呢嘛 |
[26:13] | Everybody thinks you did it, you know? | 所有人都认为是你做的 你知道吗 |
[26:19] | So you think I did it? | 所以你也这么认为吗 |
[26:21] | I don’t think you’re the type. | 我觉得你不是那种人 |
[26:24] | Then again, I didn’t think your father | 还有 我也不觉得你爸爸 |
[26:26] | was the murder-suicide type. | 是谋杀后自杀 |
[26:29] | Although I guess the hunting could have been a clue. | 不过我觉得狩猎可能是条线索 |
[26:34] | Mine or his? | 你是说我还是他 |
[26:35] | Both, now that you mention it. | 既然你提到了 我觉得都有 |
[26:39] | I don’t think you did it. | 但应该不是你做的 |
[26:43] | I do. | 我可不这么认为 |
[26:45] | This is private property. | 这里是私人住宅 |
[26:47] | You were the bait, right? | 你做诱饵 对不对 |
[26:50] | That’s how it worked? | 你们是这么配合的吗 |
[26:51] | You lure them back to daddy for dinner? | 你引诱她们回你爸爸那里吃饭 |
[26:54] | How’d you trap my sister? | 你是怎么引诱我妹妹的 |
[26:55] | – Did you chat her up? – Hey! Piss off! | -你跟她搭讪了吗 -滚开 |
[27:00] | Did you help your old man cut out my sister’s lungs | 你有没有帮你老爸把我妹妹的肺给切了 |
[27:03] | while she was still using– | 在她还活… |
[27:15] | He said he was somebody’s brother. | 他说他是某个受害人的哥哥 |
[27:17] | Marissa! Come home. | 玛丽莎 跟我回家 |
[27:20] | – No… – Come home! | -不要 -快回家 |
[27:22] | Can you stop being such a bitch? | 你能别再跟个泼妇似的了吗 |
[27:27] | – See you later. – Bye. | -我再来看你 -拜拜 |
[27:40] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[27:45] | You’ve never seen him before? | 你以前没见过他吗 |
[27:48] | No. | 没有 |
[27:50] | Let’s get back to the hotel. | 我们回酒店吧 |
[27:51] | We are gonna get to the cabin tomorrow. | 明天还要去那小屋呢 |
[27:55] | We should report this, yes? | 我们得上报这件事 对吧 |
[27:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[28:17] | This will all stop. | 很快就会结束了 |
[28:18] | Please. I’m gonna make it all go away. | 好吗 我会把一切都做个了结 |
[29:18] | He cleaned everything. | 他把所有东西都清走了 |
[29:22] | He said he was afraid of germs, | 他说他害怕有细菌 |
[29:24] | but I guess he was just afraid of getting caught. | 但是我猜他只是害怕被抓 |
[29:28] | No one else ever came here with your dad… | 没人陪你爸爸来过这儿… |
[29:31] | except you. | 除了你 |
[29:36] | He made everything by himself. | 所有东西都是他自己做的 |
[29:38] | Glue, butter… | 胶水 黄油… |
[29:41] | He sold the pelts on Ebay or in town. | 他把毛皮放到易趣上或者拿到镇上去卖 |
[29:45] | He’d make pillows. | 他还做靠垫 |
[29:48] | No parts went to waste. | 每个部分都不能浪费 |
[29:51] | Otherwise it was murder. | 否则就是谋杀了 |
[30:02] | He was feeding them to us. | 他把她们拿来喂我们 |
[30:04] | Wasn’t he? | 是不是 |
[30:06] | It’s very likely. | 很有可能 |
[30:13] | Before he cut my throat, | 在他割断我喉咙前 |
[30:15] | he told me he killed those girls | 他告诉我他杀了那些女孩儿 |
[30:17] | so he wouldn’t have to kill me. | 这样他就不用杀我了 |
[30:19] | You’re not responsible for anything your father did, Abigail. | 你爸爸做的事与你无关 阿比盖尔 |
[30:23] | If he would’ve just killed me, | 如果他杀了我 |
[30:26] | none of those other girls would be dead. | 那些女孩儿就都不会死了 |
[30:28] | We don’t know that your father… | 我们不知道你爸爸… |
[30:54] | I need ERT at the Hobbs cabin. | 我在霍布斯的小屋 需要紧急支援 |
[31:04] | Abigail– | 阿比盖尔 |
[31:09] | Marissa! | 玛丽莎 |
[31:28] | Do you think she knew the guy down by the stream? | 你觉得她认识河边的那个男的吗 |
[31:31] | Somebody’s brother. | 某人的哥哥 |
[31:32] | Not somebody. | 不是某个人而已 |
[31:34] | Abigail said he asked if she helped her dad | 阿比盖尔说他问她是否帮她爸爸 |
[31:36] | take his sister’s lungs while she was alive. | 活生生取出他妹妹的肺 |
[31:39] | The young woman on the stag head. | 被挂在雄鹿角上的那个年轻女子吗 |
[31:41] | Cassie Boyle. | 卡西·博伊尔 |
[31:43] | Had a brother, Nicholas. | 她有个哥哥 尼古拉斯 |
[31:47] | But Garrett Jacob Hobbs | 但杀死卡西·博伊尔的 |
[31:48] | didn’t kill Cassie Boyle. | 不是加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯 |
[31:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:54] | Garrett Jacob Hobbs would’ve honored every part of her. | 加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯会尊重她的身体 |
[31:57] | You brought Abigail Hobbs | 你把阿比盖尔·霍布斯 |
[31:59] | back to Minnesota to find out if she was involved | 带回明尼苏达 想查明她是不是 |
[32:02] | in her father’s murders and another girl dies. | 她爸爸的同谋 可另一个女孩死了 |
[32:05] | Yep, scraped his knuckle on her teeth. | 她的牙齿划伤了他的关节 |
[32:07] | There’s foreign tissue | 留下了异体组织 |
[32:08] | and what could be trace amounts of blood. | 以及微量的血液 |
[32:12] | You said that this copycat was an intelligent psychopath,Will. | 威尔 你说这个模仿犯是个高智商的疯子 |
[32:15] | That there would be no traceable motive,no pattern. | 不会留下任何可追溯的动机和模式 |
[32:19] | He wouldn’t kill again this way. | 他不会再用同一种方式杀人 |
[32:20] | You said it. | 你说过的 |
[32:22] | I may have been wrong about that. | 这一点 我可能说错了 |
[32:24] | Yes, because Garrett Jacob Hobbs | 没错 因为加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯 |
[32:27] | never struck his victims. | 从来不会打受害者 |
[32:28] | Why would the copycat do it? | 为什么模仿犯会呢 |
[32:29] | I think he was provoked. | 我觉得他是被激怒了 |
[32:32] | Nicholas Boyle | 尼古拉斯·博伊尔 |
[32:34] | murdered this girl and his own sister. | 杀害了这个女孩 还有他的亲妹妹 |
[32:37] | – With or without Abigail Hobbs? – Without. | -阿比盖尔·霍布斯参与了吗 -没有 |
[32:41] | Well, do you think that Abigail Hobbs | 你觉得阿比盖尔·霍布斯 |
[32:43] | knew Nicholas or Cassie Boyle? | 认识博伊尔兄妹吗 |
[32:45] | No… | 不认识 |
[32:49] | You don’t think she knew them… | 你是觉得她不认识他们 |
[32:52] | or don’t wanna think that she knew them? | 还是不希望她认识他们 |
[32:55] | She said she didn’t know them. | 她说过 她不认识 |
[32:58] | Dr. Bloom says that Abigail has a penchant for, uh, | 布鲁姆博士说阿比盖尔有 |
[33:02] | manipulation. Is she manipulating you, Will? | 控制欲 你被她控制了吗 威尔 |
[33:04] | Agent Crawford. | 克劳福德探员 |
[33:06] | Look, he said he was wrong about the copycat killer. | 他承认他猜错那个模仿犯了 |
[33:08] | I want to know what else he’s wrong about. | 我想知道他还犯了什么错误 |
[33:10] | Whoever killed the girl on the field killed this girl, | 这女孩和田里的女孩死于同一人之手 |
[33:12] | I’m right about that. | 这一点我说的没错 |
[33:14] | He knew exactly how to mount the body. | 他非常清楚怎样把身体挂上去 |
[33:17] | Wound patterns are almost identical to Cassie Boyle. | 伤口的样子和卡西·博伊尔几乎一致 |
[33:20] | Same design, the same… | 同样的造型 同样的… |
[33:24] | humiliation. | 侮辱方式 |
[33:26] | Abigail Hobbs is not a killer. | 阿比盖尔·霍布斯不是凶手 |
[33:28] | But she could be the target of one. | 但她可能是目标之一 |
[33:35] | I think it’s time that Abigail Hobbs left home permanently. | 我想阿比盖尔·霍布斯不能留在这里了 |
[33:37] | Doctor, would you be good enough to collect Abigail | 博士 您能不能帮助阿比盖尔 |
[33:40] | and all of her belongings | 收拾她的东西 |
[33:41] | and escort her out of Minnesota, please? | 并把她护送出明尼苏达州 |
[33:50] | Not you, Will. I want you here. | 威尔 你留在这里 |
[34:17] | You… you killed my daughter! | 你 你杀了我女儿 |
[34:19] | -Abigail! – Why? Why come back? | -阿比盖尔 -为什么 为什么回来 |
[34:21] | -Abigail! – Why come back here? | -阿比盖尔 -为什么回来 |
[34:23] | Why come back? | 为什么 |
[34:24] | Stay here. | 别动 |
[34:45] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[34:48] | Miss Lounds. | 劳兹小姐 |
[34:50] | You’re on the wrong side of the police line. | 你应该站在警戒线外面 |
[34:52] | I’ve been covering the Minnesota Shrike long | 在你着手之前 我很早就开始报道 |
[34:54] | before you got involved. | 明尼苏达伯劳鸟案件了 |
[34:55] | I wanna help you tell your story. | 我想帮你讲述你的故事 |
[34:57] | You need me now more than ever. | 你现在更需要我了 |
[34:58] | – I wanna talk to her. – No you don’t. Go inside. | -我想和她聊聊 -不用 进去吧 |
[35:01] | I’m not the only one lurking about | 我不是唯一一个 |
[35:02] | the Hobbs house peeking in windows. | 藏在他家房子附近偷窥的人 |
[35:04] | You really should monitor those police lines more carefully. | 你们真该好好看住警戒线 |
[35:10] | Have you seen a young man, mid-20s, | 有没有见过一个二十五六岁的小伙子 |
[35:14] | ginger hair? Unwashed. | 淡黄色头发 蓬乱不堪 |
[35:17] | I’ll tell you if I saw him | 如果你告诉我原因 |
[35:18] | if you tell me why it’s important. | 我就告诉你见没见过他 |
[35:44] | None of her is gonna go to waste. | 它不会被浪费的 |
[36:11] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[36:14] | I just want you to listen to me. | 我只希望你能听我说 |
[36:18] | I didn’t kill that girl, okay? | 那个女孩不是我杀的 |
[36:21] | I didn’t kill her! | 不是我杀的 |
[36:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:25] | Listen! I didn’t– | 听着 我没有 |
[36:47] | Abigail? | 阿比盖尔 |
[36:55] | Abigail? | 阿比盖尔 |
[37:01] | She’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[37:08] | Abigail? | 阿比盖尔 |
[37:11] | Show me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[37:24] | He was gonna kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[37:27] | Was he? | 是吗 |
[37:46] | This isn’t self-defense, Abigail. | 这不是正当防卫 阿比盖尔 |
[37:49] | You butchered him. | 你捅死了他 |
[37:50] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[37:55] | They will see what you did | 他们知道你的所作所为之后 |
[37:58] | and they’ll see you | 会把你当成 |
[37:58] | as an accessory to the crimes of your father. | 你父亲犯下的杀人帮凶 |
[38:03] | I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[38:11] | I can help you, | 如果你需要的话 |
[38:12] | if you ask me to. | 我能帮助你 |
[38:17] | At great risk to my career and my life. | 冒着赔上我的职业生涯和生命的风险 |
[38:23] | You have a choice. | 你有选择的机会 |
[38:25] | You can tell them you were defending yourself | 你可以告诉他们 你绞碎了他的内脏 |
[38:27] | when you gutted this man… | 是出于自卫 |
[38:32] | or we can hide the body. | 或者我们可以把尸体藏起来 |
[38:51] | And I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[38:54] | Maybe a blur out of the corner of my eye and– | 只记得好像我眼角余光一阵模糊 |
[38:57] | and then a big fat cut to black. | 然后就一片黑了 |
[39:01] | Well, Nicholas Boyle attacked Abigail, you. | 尼古拉斯·博伊尔袭击了阿比盖尔和你 |
[39:05] | Struck Dr. Lecter in the back of the head. | 还从脑后袭击了莱克特医生 |
[39:08] | – Well, where’s Abigail? – Lecter took her back to the hotel. | -阿比盖尔在哪里 -莱克特带她回旅馆了 |
[39:11] | She scratched Nicholas Boyle on his way | 她在尼古拉斯·博伊尔从后门逃跑时 |
[39:14] | out the back door. | 抓伤了他 |
[39:15] | The blood on her hands matches | 从她手上提取的血样 |
[39:16] | the tissue that we pulled | 与我们在玛丽莎·舒尔口中 |
[39:18] | from Marissa Schurr’s mouth. | 提取的皮肤组织相吻合 |
[39:21] | And then what, he– he got away? | 他逃跑了吗 |
[39:23] | We’ll catch him one way or another. | 总有一天我们会抓到他的 |
[39:28] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:31] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[39:43] | Hello, Abigail. | 你好 阿比盖尔 |
[39:46] | – How did you know it was me? – Hospital called. | -你怎么知道是我 -医院打电话来了 |
[39:53] | You climbed over the wall. | 你翻墙逃跑了 |
[40:00] | Where else were you to go? | 你还能去哪儿呢 |
[40:01] | Home’s no longer an option. | 回家显然已经不可能了 |
[40:05] | Come down from there. | 下来吧 |
[40:24] | I don’t want to go to sleep. | 我不想睡觉 |
[40:27] | You can’t anticipate your dreams. | 你无法预言自己的梦 |
[40:31] | Can’t block them, can’t repress. | 也无法屏蔽和压抑它们 |
[40:34] | I didn’t honor any part of him | 我无法对他的任何部分施以尊重 |
[40:36] | so it’s just murder, isn’t it? | 所以这只是谋杀 对吗 |
[40:39] | Most would argue self-defense. | 多数人会说这是正当防卫 |
[40:43] | Then why not tell the truth? | 那为什么不说出真相 |
[40:45] | Most would argue. | 多数不代表全部 |
[40:47] | There would still be those | 也有人会说 |
[40:47] | who would say you were taking after your father. | 你步了你父亲的后尘 |
[40:52] | You’re glad I killed him. | 你很高兴我杀了他 |
[40:57] | What would be the alternative? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[40:59] | – That he killed you? – I don’t know | -难道让他杀了你 -我不清楚 |
[41:01] | if he was going to. | 他到底是不是要杀我 |
[41:02] | No, you don’t. | 对 你不清楚 |
[41:05] | You’re the one who called the house. | 打电话来家里的人是你 |
[41:08] | You talked to my dad before– | 是你跟我爸爸通话 然后 |
[41:12] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[41:17] | A simple conversation, | 只是简单的谈话罢了 |
[41:20] | ascertaining if he was home for an interview. | 想确认他是否在家 以便上门面谈 |
[41:26] | Then why not tell the truth? | 那为什么不说出真相 |
[41:30] | I think you called the house as a serial killer. | 我想你是以连环杀手的身份打来的 |
[41:35] | Just like my dad. | 就像我爸爸一样 |
[41:40] | I’m nothing like your dad. | 我跟你父亲毫无相像之处 |
[41:43] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[41:45] | Something easily misconstrued. | 一个很容易被误解的错误 |
[41:47] | Not unlike yourself. | 就像你一样 |
[41:56] | I’ll keep your secret. | 我会保守你的秘密 |
[41:59] | And I’ll keep yours. | 我也会保守你的 |
[42:04] | No more climbing walls, Abigail. | 下次别再翻墙了 阿比盖尔 |