时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gareth Jacob Hobbs didn’t kill Cassie Boyle. | Gareth Jacob Hobbs没杀Cassie Boyle |
[00:05] | I know. – Dad, it’s for you. | – 我知道 – 爸爸找你的 |
[00:07] | I believe the as yet unidentified caller was our copycat killer. | 我认为这个未知凶手只是模仿犯 |
[00:13] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[00:14] | You do this a lot? | 你经常这么做吗? |
[00:15] | Go places and think about killing. | 去现场然后思考谋杀 |
[00:17] | Too often. | 太经常了 |
[00:19] | I didn’t kill that girl. | 我没杀那个女孩 |
[00:21] | This is in self defense Abigail. | 这是自卫 Abigail |
[00:23] | You butchered him. | 你屠宰了他 |
[00:24] | You’re the one who called the house. | 你是往家里打电话的那个人 |
[00:26] | I’ll keep your secret. | 我会保守这个秘密的 |
[00:27] | And I’ll keep yours. | 那么我也保守你的 |
[00:34] | Sometimes… | 有时… |
[00:37] | at night I Ieave the lights on in my little house. | 我晚上出门 但家里的灯开着 |
[00:41] | And… walk across the flat fields | 然后…穿过平地 |
[00:46] | When I look back from a distance, the house is like a boat on the sea. | 当我从远处回望我的房子 它就像大海上的一艘船 |
[00:53] | It’s really the only time I feel safe. | 那是我唯一感觉安全的时候 |
[00:59] | You stood in the breathing silence of Gareth Jacob Hobbs’ home, | 你屏息静静站在 Gareth Jacob Hobbs的家里 |
[01:02] | the very spaces he moved through. | 正是他走过的空间 |
[01:05] | Tell me Will… | Will告诉我… |
[01:07] | Did they speak to you? | 他们跟你说话了吗? |
[01:12] | WIth noise and clarity. | 又吵有清楚 |
[01:15] | You could sense his madness, like a bloodhound… | 你能感受到他的疯狂 就像只搜寻犬… |
[01:19] | I tried so hard to know Gareth Jacob Hobbs. | 我很努力地想要去了解 |
[01:25] | To see him. | 观察他 |
[01:26] | Gareth Jacob Hobbs, FBI! | Gareth Jacob Hobbs 联邦调查局! |
[01:33] | Past the slides and viles, | 不是那些幻想和恶念 |
[01:36] | beyond the lines of the police report, | 在警方报告之外 |
[01:38] | between the pixels of all those | 在所有这些死去的可怜女孩 |
[01:43] | printed faces of sad dead girls. | 被打印出来的照片上 |
[01:49] | See. | 你瞧 |
[01:55] | How did you feel seeing Marissa Shore, impaled in his antler room? | 当你看到Marissa Shore被钉在 鹿角室有什么感觉? |
[02:05] | Guilty. | 罪恶感 |
[02:08] | Because you couldn’t save her. | 因为你没能救她 |
[02:10] | Because I felt like I killed her… | 因为我感觉是我杀了她… |
[02:16] | I got so close to him. | 我离他如此之近 |
[02:20] | Sometimes… | 有时候… |
[02:22] | I felt like we were doing the same things at different times of day like I was eating | 有时候当我在一天的不同时刻 吃饭或洗澡或者睡觉的时候 |
[02:27] | or showering or sleeping at the same time he was. | 我感觉我们在做一样的事情 |
[02:30] | Even after he was dead? | 即使在他死后? |
[02:36] | Even after he was dead. | 是的 |
[02:37] | Like… | 就好像… |
[02:39] | you were becoming him. | 你在变成他 |
[02:43] | I know who I am. | 我知道自己是谁 |
[02:45] | I’m not Gareth Jacob Hobbs, Doctor Lecter. | 我不是Gareth Jacob Hobbs Lecter医生 |
[03:46] | Table has been set. | 桌子摆好了 |
[03:48] | Family dinner. | 家庭聚餐 |
[03:51] | I wasn’t invited. | 我没被邀请 |
[03:54] | I take my seat at the head of the table. | 坐在桌子首位 |
[03:58] | My seat. | 我的座位 |
[03:59] | My place setting next to Mrs. Turner. | 我的位置挨着Turner夫人 |
[04:04] | I am the guest of honor. | 我是贵宾 |
[04:08] | Nobody has taken a bite of their dinner. | 大家一口都不吃 |
[04:11] | If you don’t eat your growing foods, you won’t get any dessert. | 如果你不吃的话 就没有甜点 |
[04:17] | No one leaves the table. | 没人离开桌子 |
[04:22] | All afraid to move, | 动都不敢动 |
[04:25] | even the little ones behave themselves. | 甚至最小的孩子们都乖乖的 |
[04:29] | I brought my own family to this home invasion. | 我把自己的家人带来 |
[04:33] | Controlling the Turners with threats of violence | 通过暴力控制Turner一家 |
[04:38] | threats that turn to action. | 威胁他们说我会做些什么 |
[04:50] | The Turner family is executed simultaneously. | 其他人都被同时杀死了 |
[04:53] | With the exception of Mrs. Turner | 除了Turner夫人之外 |
[04:57] | who dies last. | 她是最后一个死的 |
[04:59] | This is my design. | 这就是我的设想 |
[05:02] | I shoot Mrs. Turner. | 我对Turner夫人扣动扳机 |
[05:16] | What do you see Will? | 怎么看Will? |
[05:21] | Family values. | 家庭观 |
[05:24] | Who’s family values? | 谁的家庭观 狼陷小镇 弗吉尼亚 |
[07:46] | Alright, Karen and Roger Turner, childhood sweethearts. | 好吧 Karen和Roger Turner 青梅竹马 |
[07:50] | Owned a successful realestate business. | 房地产事业很成功 |
[07:52] | Pillars of the community, three children. | 社区的支柱 有三个孩子 |
[07:54] | Minus one. | 最小的 |
[07:55] | Uh, a son… | 呃 是个儿子… |
[07:56] | Jesse. | |
[07:58] | Disappeared last year. Last confirmed sighting had him boarding an RV | 去年失踪了 最后一次被看见 |
[08:01] | at a rest stop on Route 47. | 47街停车站的一辆房车里 |
[08:04] | – Possible runaway, probable abduction. – Or both. | – 可能是离家出走 可能是被绑架 – 也可能二者兼有 |
[08:07] | When misery rains, it pours. | 痛苦不发则已一发惊人 |
[08:09] | False faces in family portraits. | 全家福里都在假笑 |
[08:11] | Layers and layers of lies, betrayed by | 孩子眼里闪烁的痛苦出卖了他 |
[08:15] | a sad glint in the child’s eyes. | 一层又一层的谎言 |
[08:18] | Norman Rockwell with a bullet. | 吃了一弹的Norman Rockwell (美国画家) |
[08:21] | Alright, any signs of forced entry? | 好吧 有任何强行闯入的的痕迹吗? |
[08:22] | No broken windows or torn screens. | 没有打碎的窗户或者撕坏的窗帘 |
[08:24] | – All sealed up tight. – Yeah they probably rang the front door. | – 都好着呢 – 可能直接从前门进的 |
[08:27] | I got bulletholes on the upper section of the wall, | 我在墙的上部找到了弹孔 |
[08:29] | – and again over here. – ok | – 这儿也找到了 – 好 |
[08:31] | Pull the slugs for ballistics. | 找一下弹道 |
[08:33] | They aren’t frangible, shouldn’t be a problem | 还蛮清晰的 应该没问题 |
[08:35] | Elevated termination points match for the scene with these bodies. | 抬高的子弹射入点 同尸体的状况相吻合 |
[08:38] | Angular cranial impact coupled with acute exit wounds, conical spray. | 作用于头骨的愤怒攻击经常伴有 严重的外伤和锥形外扩的血迹 |
[08:42] | Shooter went low to high, probably crouching. | 枪手由低变高 可能是匍匐渐进 |
[08:45] | When was Jesse abducted? | Jesse是什么时候被诱拐的? |
[08:47] | Uh, a little over a year ago. | 一年前吧 海港精神病院 巴尔的摩 马里兰 |
[09:08] | I can hide what happened to me. | 我可以隐藏得很好 |
[09:11] | All I need is a scarf to pass. | 只要戴条围巾就行 |
[09:13] | Hiding what happened to you defeats the purpose of being here. | 你若是一直隐瞒 待在这里就没意义了 |
[09:17] | Sharing will help normalize. | 交流分享可以帮助你康复 |
[09:19] | I’m not normal… not anymore. | 我回不去了…再也回不去了 |
[09:23] | What happened to you was a… | 发生在你身上的悲剧… |
[09:25] | Some of these women aren’t even sharing. | 这里有些人从不交流 |
[09:26] | They speak in “little girl voices” | 只用一种气若游丝的样子 |
[09:28] | telling everyone what was done to them without saying a word about it. | 暗示着自己受了多大的苦难 |
[09:32] | Certain traumas can arrest vocal development. | 有些精神创伤是会影响到说话的 |
[09:36] | And victims can sometimes broadcast victimhood involuntarily. | 一些受害者也会不由自主地到处诉苦 |
[09:41] | Not me. | 我不是这种人 |
[09:44] | That’s not necessarily true. | 这可不一定 |
[09:47] | Your victimhood has a high profile. | 你是个很引人注目的受害人 |
[09:49] | Celebrity victim. | 还算”名人”了 |
[09:52] | Someone here asked me if I kept my stained clothes. | 有人问我有没有留着沾血的衣服 |
[09:55] | How did that make you feel? | 对此你作何感想 |
[09:57] | Like I wanted to go home. | 让我想回家 |
[10:00] | But I don’t have a home anymore, do I? | 可是我已经没有家了 不是吗 |
[10:04] | You will. You will, I’ll help you find it. | 会有的 会有的 我会帮你找到一个家 |
[10:10] | Abigail I’d like you to give the support group another chance. | Abigail 我希望你能再试试 参加互助小组 |
[10:12] | Supportgroups are sucking the life out of me. | 互助小组根本就是浪费我的生命 |
[10:16] | Well isolation can suck just as much. | 自我孤立也一样 |
[10:18] | You have to find someone to relate to in this experience. | 你总得找个人谈谈心 |
[10:30] | Hi. | 晚上好 |
[10:31] | – Do you have an appointment? – Do you have a beer? | – 有预约吗 – 有啤酒吗 |
[10:43] | Interesting day with Abigail? | 陪了Abigail一天? |
[10:49] | Yeah, with grief work. | 对 帮她排解悲痛 |
[10:51] | Trauma, intervention. | 创伤啦 心理干预啦 |
[10:53] | It’s all on course. | 之类的种种 |
[10:56] | I think she might be wrestling with a low grade depression. | 我觉得她有一点轻微的抑郁症 |
[11:01] | She? | 她? |
[11:03] | Nothing wrong with a little self medication, right Doctor? | 自我调节总是没有错的 对吧医生 |
[11:09] | Professional neutrality be damned. | 去他的职业态度 |
[11:12] | It’s so hard to watch a bright young girl go so adrift. | 看着这么聪明的小姑娘 迷茫的样子真是揪心啊 |
[11:16] | Perhaps it’s time Abigail is released from clinical treatment. | 也许是时候解除Abigail的临床治疗了 |
[11:19] | Released where? | 然后呢 |
[11:22] | Back into the wild? | 放她不管? |
[11:23] | Spending each day immersed in tragedy may be doing more harm than good. | 每天沉浸在悲痛中也是弊大于利 |
[11:27] | She should be out in the world. | 应该让她出去走走 |
[11:29] | Finding her footing, giving her the confidence to move forward. | 找到立足之地 给她活下去的信心 |
[11:32] | Abigail is in no condition to tackle her real world issues. | Abigail还没准备好面对自己的问题 |
[11:35] | – Where’s she gonna live? – I’m not suggesting abandonment. | – 你要她怎么活 – 我没说放她不管 |
[11:39] | Hannibal this is a girl who was very attached to her parents. | Hannibal 这孩子很爱她的父母 |
[11:42] | You stepping in as a surrogate, would only be a crutch. | 你也只能代替她的父母一时 而非一世 |
[11:46] | I think Abigail need to figure things out for herself in a safe | 我想Abigail应该在安全的临床环境下 |
[11:49] | clinical environment. | 把事情想清楚 |
[11:51] | And that will give her the confidence to move forward. | 那样她才能有信心活下去 |
[11:54] | I defer to the passion of my esteemed colleague. | 我尊重你的爱心 |
[11:57] | Passion’s good. | 有爱心是好事 |
[11:59] | Gets blood pumping. | 是活着的证明 |
[12:04] | I’m glad we didn’t have guns in my house. | 我很高兴我家没有抢 |
[12:07] | Would have shot my sisters just to get them out of the bathroom. | 不然光是让我姐妹们从浴室出来 就足够逼我开枪了 |
[12:09] | I liked having a big family. | 我喜欢大家庭 |
[12:10] | My parents gave me a gift, a twin. | 我的父母给我的礼物 我是双胞胎 |
[12:13] | Who wouldn’t want two of me? | 谁不想要两个自己? |
[12:15] | Let me guess… only child. | 让我猜猜…独生子? |
[12:18] | Why do you say that? | 为什么那样说? |
[12:19] | Because family friction is usually a catalyst for personality development. | 因为家庭摩擦经常是 个体性格发展的催化剂 |
[12:23] | I was the oldest so… | 我最大所以… |
[12:24] | all the friction rolled downhill. | 所有的矛盾都往小的身上推 |
[12:26] | Yes, all the intention and responsibility is heaved on firstborn children. | 是啊通常第一个孩子背负所有的责任 |
[12:30] | Prepares them for success in the future. | 为他们的未来成功而准备 |
[12:33] | My babysister got away with murder. | 我的小妹妹从谋杀中脱身 |
[12:36] | She had them all fooled. | 她把他们都耍了 |
[12:37] | I thought middles where the problem. | 我还以为中间的才是问题 |
[12:39] | Middle’s the sweet spot. | 中间的孩子最好了 |
[12:40] | Always trying to figure out where they fit in. | 永远都想搞清楚他们适合什么 |
[12:43] | They can be great… politicians. | 能成为伟大的… 政治家 |
[12:47] | Or lousy ones. | 或者是卑鄙政客 |
[12:50] | All the victims have defensive wounds except for Mrs. Turner. | 除了Turner夫人之外 所有人都有防御伤 |
[12:55] | There’s forgiveness. | 那表示原谅凶手 |
[12:57] | What kind of victim forgives their killer at the moment of death? | 什么样的受害人会在死时原谅凶手? |
[13:03] | A mother. | 一个母亲 |
[13:11] | Tell me about your mother. | 跟我说说你的母亲 |
[13:13] | Some lazy psychiatry Doctor Lecter. | 这算什么偷懒的治疗法 Lecter医生 |
[13:16] | Low hanging fruit. | 就像低垂的果实一样唾手可及 |
[13:19] | I suspect that fruit is on a high branch. | 我猜这果实应该在更高的枝上 |
[13:21] | – Very difficult to reach. – So is my mother. | – 很难够得到 – 我母亲也是 |
[13:25] | Never knew her. | 我从来不了解她 |
[13:26] | An interesting place to start. | 真是有趣的开场 |
[13:30] | Tell me about your mother, let’s start there. | 跟我说说你母亲吧 换个开场 |
[13:35] | Both my parents died when I was very young. | 我很小的时候就父母双亡 |
[13:38] | The proverbial orphan until I was adopted by my Uncle Robertos when I was 16. | 16岁时才被叔叔Robertos领养 |
[13:43] | You have orphan in common with Abigail Hobbs. | 你和Abigail Hobbs一样 都是孤儿 |
[13:45] | I think you’ll discover that you and I have a great deal in common with Abigail. | 你会发现 你我都和Abigail 有许多共同点 |
[13:50] | She’s already demonstrated an aptitude for the psychological. | 她显示出了心理学方面的才能 |
[13:55] | There’s something so foreign about family, | 家庭对我是个很陌生的东西 |
[13:59] | like an ill fitting suit. | 跟我完全不搭 |
[14:02] | I never connected to the concept. | 我从没有过家庭观念 |
[14:04] | You created a family for yourself. | 你为自己建了一个家 |
[14:07] | I’ve only connected a family of strays, | 我家里都是些无家可归的狗 |
[14:11] | and thank you for feeding them while I was away. | 谢谢你在我不在的时候没让它们饿着 |
[14:16] | I was referring to Abigail. | 我指的是Abigail |
[14:24] | Tell me about the Turner family, were they affluent, well to do? | 给我讲讲Turner一家 他们一家富裕吗 |
[14:27] | They lived like they had money. | 真正的大富之家 |
[14:29] | – Did your family have money Will? – We were poor. | – 那你家有钱吗? – 我们很穷 |
[14:33] | I followed my father from the boatyards of Biloxi and Greenville, to lakeboats on Eerie. | 我跟随我爸爸从Biloxi和Greenville 到Eerie的船坞 |
[14:41] | Always the new boy at school, always the stranger. | 永远是学校里的新男孩 永远是陌生人 |
[14:44] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[14:46] | What grudge was Mrs. Turner’s killer harboring against her. | 杀害Turner夫人的凶手在她身上 抗拒怨恨的是什么 |
[14:51] | Motherhood. | 母性 |
[14:53] | Not motherhood. | 不是母性 |
[14:55] | A perversion of it. | 是母爱的扭曲 |
[15:00] | A modified Boudin Noir from Ali Bab’s Gastronomie Practique. | 从阿里巴巴高级餐厅学来的 改良版的波尔多血肠 |
[15:07] | You promised to deliver your wife to my dinner table. | 你说过要带夫人来共进晚餐的 |
[15:10] | Well we’ll have to polish up our act, | 这事有待商榷 |
[15:12] | we can’t have you diagnosing our marital problems all in one fell swoop. | 总不能让你一下子 把我们的夫妻矛盾都解决了 |
[15:16] | What am I about to put in my mouth? | 请问这是? |
[15:17] | Rabbit. | 兔肉 |
[15:18] | He should have hopped faster. | 让它逃得这么慢 |
[15:20] | Yes he should have. | 是啊 他该逃得快点 |
[15:24] | – But fortunately for us he did not. – Mmm mmm. | 倒是造福了我们 |
[15:30] | Our friend Will seems haunted today. | Will今天似乎有烦心事 |
[15:33] | We don’t know what nightmares lie coiled beneath Will’s pillow. | 我们都不知道 纠缠着Will的噩梦到底是什么 |
[15:37] | Children killing other children is… | 孩子杀害孩子… |
[15:39] | not that unfamiliar a notion to Will. | 对Will而将不是很陌生的概念 |
[15:41] | He still suspects Abigail Hobbs in her father’s crimes. | 他仍怀疑Abigail Hobbs 不是她父亲的帮手 |
[15:43] | Perhaps the nightmare under Will’s pillow, | 也许Will的噩梦就在于 |
[15:47] | is that he was wrong about her. | 他看错了她 |
[15:49] | Children transport us to our childhoods. | 孩子总能叫我们回忆起童年 |
[15:52] | Will may feel the tug of life before the FBI, before you. | Will可能回忆起了 没有FBI 没有你的生活 |
[15:55] | Simpler times in boatyards with dad. | 和父亲一起在造船厂的简单的日子 |
[15:58] | That life is an anchor streamed behind him in heavy weather. | 那段日子是支撑他走出黑暗的力量 |
[16:03] | He needs an anchor Jack. | 他需要支撑 Jack |
[16:35] | One pair of size 6 sneakers from the Turner house. | 在Turner家找到的一只6号运动鞋 |
[16:37] | The thread on left indicates uneven leg length. | 左边的鞋带表明两腿不一样长 |
[16:39] | – Is that unusual? – Mmm, not in a 12 year old. | – 很奇怪吗? – 12岁的话就不那么奇怪了 |
[16:42] | Growth plates all out of whack. | 成长的时候总会有些畸形 |
[16:43] | Got one foot that’s bigger, | 使一只脚更大 |
[16:45] | one leg that’s longer, puberty in full effect. | 一条腿更长 都是因为青春期 |
[16:48] | How did Jesse Turner turn out? | Jesse Turner怎么会出现? |
[16:50] | No one has seen him in over a year. | 一年来没人见过他 |
[16:51] | I extrapolated the present height and weight from abduction stats. | 我甚至可以用最普通的 11-12岁孩子的生长数据 |
[16:55] | Even with the usual growth spurts between eleven and twelve | 从当年诱拐案的资料推测出他现在的身高 |
[16:57] | he’d be four and a half feet, eighty pounds tops. | 他大概4又1/2英尺 撑死80磅 |
[16:59] | God’s gift to trace analysts. | 这是上帝赐予细节分析师的天赋啊 |
[17:01] | Greasy fingerprints all over these things. | 到处有都是油腻的指纹 |
[17:04] | No matches but they’re gorgeous. | 没有匹配的 但很清晰 |
[17:06] | Isolated seven pairs of shoe prints. | 找到7双鞋印 |
[17:08] | Filtered out the Turner’s including Jessie’s, | 查查有没有Turner一家包括Jessie的 |
[17:10] | so we’re down to three unsubs, sneakers are sizes seven three and a half, and a boy’s eleven. | 所以我们确定有三名疑犯 球鞋是3又1/2码的 还有一个11岁的孩子 |
[17:15] | The lost boy. | 那个丢了的孩子 |
[17:16] | I think I found one of them. | 我想我找到一个了 |
[17:20] | Most of the time in sexual assaults, | 大多数情况性侵 |
[17:22] | the bite mark has a livid spot at the center, a “suck bruise.” | 咬痕在中心有一个青紫色的小点 “吮吸痕迹” |
[17:28] | In some cases it does not. | 也有些情况下不是的 |
[17:30] | For some killers biting may be a fighting pattern | 对于一些凶手来讲咬只是 一种行凶模式 |
[17:33] | – As much as a sexual behaviour. – Ok, class dismissed. Everyone out! | – 就像性行为一样 – 好了下课 都出去! |
[17:37] | What did I just say?! Let’s go! | 我说什么?! 赶快走! |
[17:46] | You’re making it difficult to provide an education Jack. | 你这样我没法上课 Jack |
[17:50] | We found a match to a set of prints we pulled from the Turner home | 在从Turner家找到的一组鞋印里 我们找到吻合的了 |
[17:52] | they belong to a thirteen year old boy from Reston, Virginia. | 属于一个13岁的 来自弗吉尼亚州赖斯顿的男孩 |
[17:55] | His name is Connor Frist. | 他叫Connor Frist |
[17:57] | Another kid? | 又是个孩子? |
[17:58] | Another missing kid. | 失踪的孩子 |
[18:00] | Vanished ten months ago, case was never solved. | 十个月前失踪的案子还没破 |
[18:04] | How many kids in the Frist family? | Frist家有几个孩子? |
[18:06] | Three, just like the Turner family. | 三个 和Turner家一样 |
[18:11] | We’re ready to go when you are, and you’re ready to go now so, let’s go. | 我们已经准备好要走了 你也准备好了 那就走吧 |
[18:15] | You’re expecting a crime scene. | 是准备要去看犯罪现场了 赖斯顿 弗吉尼亚 |
[19:01] | Mr. Frist and the children killed first saving Mrs. Frist for last. | Frist先生和孩子先被杀 Frist夫人最后 |
[19:05] | Same as the Turners. | 和Turners一家人一样 |
[19:07] | Not exactly the same. | 不完全一样 |
[19:09] | Something went wrong. | 有些问题 |
[19:11] | Not a single present under the tree for Mrs. Frist. | Frist夫人树下什么礼物都没有 |
[19:13] | He took her presents, he took her motherhood. | 他带走了她的礼物 带走了她的母性 |
[19:16] | Shooting her once wasn’t enough. | 一枪不够 |
[19:18] | The first bullet, travels beneath her scalp to it’s final resting place, base of her neck. | 第一颗子弹穿过她的头皮 最后停在她的后颈 |
[19:22] | And it still didn’t kill her. | 但她还没死 |
[19:23] | Hydrostatic shock of shell hitting skull would have caused brain damage. | 穿过头骨的子弹移动可能会导致脑损伤 |
[19:26] | – Her body went into convulsions. – He shot her again. | – 她开始抽搐 – 又有人又朝她射击 |
[19:29] | Put her out of her misery, different gun. | 结束了她的痛苦 不同的枪 |
[19:32] | So, someone else shot Connor’s mom. | 这么说别的人朝Connor的妈妈开枪 |
[19:34] | So who is our additional corpse in the fireplace? | 那么壁炉里的另一具尸体是谁? |
[19:37] | I’d say Connor Frist. | 要我说是Connor Frist |
[19:40] | He’d been prepped to shot his mother, not watch her suffer. | 他准备他的他的妈妈 还看着她受苦 |
[19:43] | Connor couldn’t put his panic back in the bottle. So he got shot too. | Connor不可能控制好他的惊恐 所以他也中枪了 |
[19:47] | Whoever shot him | 不管谁杀的他 |
[19:50] | disowned him. | 那个人放弃了他 |
[20:01] | Don’t be sad about Connor. | 别太在意Connor |
[20:04] | I guess I couldn’t make him understand. | 都怪我没能说服他 |
[20:08] | The family you’re born into isn’t really family. | 你并不属于你出生的那个家 |
[20:11] | Cause they’re just people you didn’t choose | 他们不是你能选择的 |
[20:12] | you have to make family, that’s what we’re doing, we’re making our family. | 你得建立自己的家 我们就是在建立自己的家 |
[20:16] | What happened to your family. | 你的家人怎么了 |
[20:18] | We’re her family. | 我们就是她的家人 |
[20:21] | I meant… your other family. | 我是指…另一群家人 |
[20:23] | The family you think is family, is just a steppingstone to real family. | 你所谓的那个”家” 只是真正的家的绊脚石 |
[20:31] | Are you feeling ok sweetie pie? | 你没事吧小宝贝 |
[20:35] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[20:36] | ?? | |
[20:46] | You should be excited to go home. | 能回家了 你应该高兴点 |
[20:48] | Even if it is to say goodbye, `cause we’re your family now Christopher. | 虽然只是去道别 因为我们才是你的家人 Christopher |
[20:53] | You can only have one family. | 家只能有一个 |
[21:12] | Ever heard of Willard Wigan? | 有没有听说过Willard Wigan? |
[21:15] | He’s this artist that does micro sculptures. | 是个微雕艺术家 |
[21:18] | Like, putting the Obamas in the eye of a needle. | 比如在针孔里刻个奥巴马 |
[21:21] | He’s so focused that he can work between beats of his heart. | 他工作时全神贯注到 能听见自己的心跳声 |
[21:24] | I guess archers do the same thing right? | 弓箭手大概也一样吧 |
[21:28] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[21:30] | Both these kids are small, underweight for their age. | 两个孩子都很小 体重都不达标 |
[21:34] | You think there’s a connection? | 你觉得两者之间有联系 |
[21:37] | I’m thinking possible ADHD diagnosis for both boys. | 我觉得这两个孩子都有多动症 |
[21:40] | Ritalin, Focalin, any medication containing Methylphenidate can affect appetite | 利他林 右哌甲酯 凡是含兴奋剂的药 都会影响食欲 |
[21:45] | and slow long term growth in kids. | 减缓儿童生长 |
[21:49] | Another thing about Willard Wigan | Willard Wigan还有一个特点 |
[21:51] | he had a lonely childhood. | 他的童年很孤独 |
[21:53] | He used his tiny sculptures as an escape. | 他借助微雕来逃避现实 |
[21:56] | Who’s Willard Wigan? | Willard Wigan是谁 |
[21:59] | Price got a hit on the ballistics matching program he’s been running on the two family murders. | Price一直在调查这两起谋杀案 通过弹道的比对发现了线索 |
[22:03] | The bullet that put Mrs. Frist out of her misery matches | 击毙Frist夫人的子弹 |
[22:06] | three used in a murder in Bangor, Maine a year ago. | 和一年前一起发生在缅因州Bangor区的 谋杀案的三颗子弹相符 |
[22:10] | Mother of a thirteen year old boy shot to death with her own gun. | 一13岁男孩的母亲引弹自杀 |
[22:14] | Thirteen year old milk carton material. | 13岁往往会发展出冷酷人格 |
[22:18] | C.J Lincoln disappeared six months before his mother’s murder. | C.J Lincoln在他母亲自杀前六个月失踪 |
[22:21] | He hasn’t been seen since. | 至今仍未找到 |
[22:23] | He has none of the characteristics of a sadist or a sociopath | 他不具备施虐狂或是精神病的特征 |
[22:26] | Right, no shoplifting, no malicious destruction of property. | 没错 没有小偷小摸或是蓄意破坏 |
[22:29] | No assault, no battery, he was kind to animals for Gods sake. | 也没有强暴 斗殴的历史 老天保佑他还很热爱小动物 |
[22:32] | Firearm says we are looking at Peter Pan to our lost boys. | 弹道分析说拐走那些失踪男孩的 是彼得潘般的人物 |
[22:35] | But it takes a sophisticated level of manipulation to convince | 可是只有很成熟的人才有能力 |
[22:38] | young boys to kill their families in cold blood. | 说服小孩子冷血地屠杀全家 |
[22:40] | Kindness to animals doesn’t suggest that particular kind of sophistication. | 热爱小动物不能说明他够成熟 |
[22:43] | Well, he’s older, he’s been out in the world. | 他长大了 在社会上历练过 |
[22:46] | Maybe he picked up a few things. | 也许有了不少心得 |
[23:00] | There you go. | 给 |
[23:12] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:15] | Oh honey… Oh geez… | 宝贝 天哪 |
[23:17] | Are you feeling ok honey? | 亲爱的你没事吧 |
[23:19] | You have a fever? | 发烧了吗 |
[23:23] | – You don’t feel warm. – Here you go ma’am. | – 不烫啊 – 给 夫人 |
[23:25] | Oh thank you. He hasn’t done this before. | 谢谢 他这是第一次 |
[23:28] | – I’ll pay for the napkins. – Don’t worry about it. | – 我会付纸巾钱的 – 没关系 |
[23:30] | Oh honey, oh gee whiz… | 宝贝 真是的… |
[23:33] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我真是尴尬死了 |
[23:37] | But you shouldn’t feel embarrassed, this happens with little bladders, right? | 你没有什么好丢脸的 小孩子都这样 对吧 |
[23:41] | Right? | 我说得对吧 |
[23:54] | Good evening Will, please come in. | 晚上好 Will 请进 |
[23:58] | Has christmas come early? | 提前庆祝圣诞节? |
[24:00] | Or late? | 还是补过上一个? |
[24:03] | Was for Abigail. | 本来想给Abigail的 |
[24:05] | Was? | 本来? |
[24:06] | I thought better of it, I wasn’t thinking straight, I was upset when I bought it. | 我又考虑了一下 之前脑袋很乱 买下它的时候我很心烦 |
[24:10] | Maybe still am. | 现在还是很烦 |
[24:13] | -What is it? – A magnifying glass. | – 这是什么 – 放大镜 |
[24:15] | Fly tying gear. | 飞钓穿线用的 |
[24:19] | Teaching her how to fish, | 想教她钓鱼 |
[24:22] | her father taught her how to hunt. | 她父亲教她打猎 |
[24:24] | That’s why I thought better of it. | 所以我又考虑了一下 |
[24:27] | Pretty paternal Will. | 你会是个好父亲 Will |
[24:30] | Aren’t you? | 你不也一样? |
[24:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:33] | Our good friend Doctor Bloom has advised against taking to personal an interest in Abigail’s welfare. | 我们的好朋友Bloom医生反对 我们太过关注Abigail的事 |
[24:40] | Tell me why are you so angry? | 你在生什么气 |
[24:41] | I’m angry about those boys, I’m angry cause I know when I find them, I can’t help them. | 我在气那些孩子们 我气我自己 就算找到他们了也帮不了他们 |
[24:45] | I can’t, I can’t give them back what they just gave away. | 没法把他们放弃的再还给他们 |
[24:49] | Family. | 家人 |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:53] | We call them “The lost boys.” | 我们称他们为”迷失的孩子” |
[24:57] | Abigail’s lost too. | Abigail也迷失了自己 |
[25:01] | And perhaps it’s our responsibility | 也许是该由你我 |
[25:04] | yours and mine to help her find her way. | 帮她重新开始人生 |
[25:14] | I don’t think I’m allowed to leave, after I climb the fence. | 我以为他们知道我爬过围栏 就不许我出去了呢 |
[25:18] | I’ve made arrangements. | 我通了通关系 |
[25:20] | You could say I’m, one of your guardians. | 你可以说我是你的监护人 |
[25:24] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[25:26] | Home, my home. | 回家 回我家 |
[25:29] | I thought you might enjoy if I cooked for you. | 我想你会很乐意品尝我做的晚餐 |
[25:31] | I’ll have you back before bedtime. | 晚上我会送你回来的 |
[25:33] | Can’t I spend the night? | 我不能去过夜吗 |
[25:35] | I don’t like sleeping here, I have bad dreams. | 我不想睡这里 会做噩梦的 |
[25:40] | You have to sleep in your own bed. | 你得睡在自己的床上 |
[25:42] | This isn’t my bed. | 这不是我的床 |
[25:45] | Tell me about your bad dreams. | 你做过什么噩梦了 |
[25:50] | I had one where | 有一个是… |
[25:53] | Marissa was sending me picture texts. | Marissa发彩信给我 |
[25:57] | Like crime scene photos of Nicholas Boyle. | 是Nicholas Boyle的被害现场 |
[26:01] | Gutted. | 他被解剖了 |
[26:03] | How you left him. | 和你做的一样 |
[26:11] | Even though she’s dead I’m afraid that | 虽然她死了 我还是害怕 |
[26:12] | Marissa’s gonna tell everyone I killed him and they’ll think I’m just like my dad. | Marissa会告发我 所有人都会觉得我和我爸一样 |
[26:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:21] | Can’t really talk about this in group. | 这事不能对别人说 |
[26:25] | You don’t have that luxury Abigail. | 你不能再享受 坦诚相待的快乐了 Abigail |
[26:28] | I just have to get used to lying. | 我得习惯去撒谎 |
[26:34] | You only have to lie about one thing. | 只要一个谎就够了 |
[26:37] | And when you’re with me you don’t have to lie about anything. | 和我一起 不需要撒谎 |
[26:41] | In the dream I wonder how I could live with myself. | 在梦里我一直在想 做了这种事情 |
[26:46] | Knowing what I did. | 我怎么活得下去 |
[26:49] | And when you’re awake? | 你醒着的时候呢 |
[26:52] | When I’m awake I know I can live with myself. | 醒的时候 我知道我能活下去 |
[26:55] | And I’ll just get used to what I did. | 习惯了就好了 |
[27:00] | Does that make me a sociopath? | 这是不是反社会倾向 |
[27:02] | No. | 不是 |
[27:03] | It makes you a survivor. | 只是幸存者心理罢了 |
[27:32] | It’s important to know when it’s time to turn the page. | 重要的是知道何时该开始新的人生 |
[27:34] | Have you thought about applying for schools? | 有没有想过上大学? |
[27:37] | My dad killed girls from all the schools I applied to. | 我申请的每一个学校 都有我爸爸的受害者 |
[27:42] | Perhaps that can wait then. | 这事也许能缓一缓 |
[27:44] | I wanna work for the FBI. | 我想加入FBI |
[27:49] | I would certainly feel safer if you were in the FBI, | 如果你能加入FBI 对我而言当然更好了 |
[27:52] | protecting my interests. | 能保守我的秘密 |
[27:54] | They wouldn’t let me though, would they? | 他们不会要我的 不是吗 |
[27:58] | Because of what my dad did. | 就因为我爸的事 |
[27:59] | Only if they believe that’s in your nature too. | 除非他们把你也等同视之 |
[28:02] | Nature versus nurture. | 先天遗传和后天培养 |
[28:04] | You’re not your father’s daughter, not anymore. | 你再也不是你父亲的女儿了 |
[28:13] | What if it weren’t so painful anymore, to think of him. | 不再一想到他就心痛会是什么感觉 |
[28:18] | My dad? | 我爸爸? |
[28:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:23] | Have you ever tried Psilocybin? | 有没有尝过裸头草碱? (采自墨西哥蘑菇的迷幻药) |
[28:26] | Mushrooms? | 蘑菇? |
[28:28] | – That’s what’s in the tea? – Yes. | – 茶里泡的就是这个? – 对 |
[28:31] | There are those psychiatrists who believe altered states could be used to access traumatic memories. | 有些心理医生觉得 换换脑子可以唤起创伤记忆 |
[28:35] | I have all the access to traumatic memories I need. | 我随时可以唤起自己的创伤记忆 |
[28:38] | Unlimited access. | 随时随地 |
[28:39] | Which is why we need to supplement them with positive associations. | 所以还要配合积极的引导 |
[28:43] | No more bad dreams Abigail. | 让你免于噩梦 Abigail |
[28:48] | You want me to do drugs? | 你要我用迷幻药? |
[28:50] | I want you to do this drug. | 我是要你服用这个 |
[28:51] | With my supervision it’s quite safe. | 有我在 不会有事的 |
[28:57] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[29:15] | Bangor, Maine. | 缅因州Bangor市 |
[29:18] | Stanford, Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州Stanford区 |
[29:19] | And recently Reston, Virginia. | 最近的则是弗吉尼亚州Reston区 |
[29:21] | This places each of the murders approximately five hundred miles | 这些都距离上一次凶案 |
[29:24] | – from the one before it. – Right. | – 约500英里 – 没错 |
[29:25] | You ‘re trying to establish a geographical pattern, when the murders were weeks apart. | 你是要做地理分析吗 即使凶案要间隔几周呢 |
[29:30] | Other patterns too our shooters are minors middle children from traditional affluent families. | 还有其他的 这些未成年人都是富家子弟 |
[29:35] | We know they’re moving South, so that means we wanna cover the border of North Carolina and Georgia. | 知道了他们在南下 所以才要 严守北卡罗来纳州和乔治亚州 |
[29:40] | We need to get files on every missing boy within two hundred miles of North Carolina. | 我们需要北卡罗来纳州 200英里内所有失踪少年的档案 |
[29:45] | There’s a pattern, | 共同点是有的 |
[29:47] | less to do with geography than psychology. | 更是心理上而非地理学生的 |
[29:50] | What kind of kid does this? | 谁家的孩子会这么干? |
[29:51] | And what kind of kid follows a kid who does this? | 谁家的孩子会跟着这么干的人? |
[29:54] | There’s no indication that these kids came from abusive families. | 没有证据表明那些孩子在家没受虐待 |
[29:57] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:59] | Capture bonding. | 是斯德哥尔摩心理 |
[30:02] | A passive psychological response to a new master has been an essential survival tool for a million years. | 对新任主人的服从心里 是百万年来人类的生存工具 |
[30:08] | Bond with your captor, you survive. | 同你的主人建立关系 你就能存活下来 |
[30:12] | You don’t… | 不这么做 |
[30:14] | you’re breakfast. | 你就成了他口中的早餐 |
[30:34] | Just like we talked about. | 就和之前说的一样 |
[30:47] | Doctor Bloom said this was ok. | Bloom医生说这样没事 |
[30:51] | Not at all, we often have a difference of opinion. | 没事 我们的意见经常会产生分歧 |
[30:58] | – More secrets for us. – Well. | – 我们之间的秘密更多了 – 对 |
[31:01] | You and I will have many secrets. | 我俩会有很多秘密 |
[31:08] | Infusing Psilosybin into the bloodstream before psychotherapy | 在心理治疗前摄入裸盖菇碱 |
[31:12] | can illicit a positive even spiritual experience for patients. | 可以帮助病人创造一个 积极的甚至是灵魂上的体验 |
[31:16] | Psychological trauma is an affliction of the powerless. | 心理创伤是无力的表现 |
[31:21] | I want to give you your power back. | 我想要让你重新有力起来 |
[31:23] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[31:26] | That feeling will pass. | 这种感觉会过去的 |
[31:30] | Allow it to wash over you, through you. | 让它冲刷过你的身体 |
[31:35] | Let me be your guide. | 让我成为你的向导 |
[31:39] | You’re making breakfast for dinner? | 你做早餐来当晚餐吃吗 |
[31:42] | High ??? for eggs. | 西班牙煎蛋 |
[31:44] | A chef in Spain called Muro claimed he invented it in the 19th century. | 19世纪时一个叫做Muro的西班牙厨师 声称自己发明了这种食物 |
[31:51] | Taste, is not only biochemical… it’s also psychological. | 味觉不仅仅是生理上的 更是心理上的 |
[31:55] | Sausage and eggs was the last meal I was having with my parents. | 香肠配鸡蛋是我同父母 最后一吃的一顿饭 |
[31:59] | I know. It’s also the first meal you’re having with me. | 我知道 所以这也是你同我 吃的第一顿饭 |
[32:06] | Without the interference of a leade rthese kids would never consider violent action. | 没有领袖的影响 这些孩子绝不会做出暴力行为 |
[32:10] | Our missing kid is a boy. | 我们要找的失踪儿童是个男孩 |
[32:13] | A paradox in the midst of a normal family he’s an outsider who doesn’t look like one. | 一个正常家庭中矛盾的一员 他无法融入其中 虽然从表面看不出来 |
[32:19] | He’d have a vocation. Something inventive or mechanical. | 他应该有种天赋 发明方面的或者是机械方面的 |
[32:23] | Here’s one. | 这儿有一个 |
[32:24] | Family moved from Biloxi to Charleston to Fayettville in the last three years. | 一家人三年间从Biloxi搬到Charlston 再搬到Fayettville |
[32:29] | He won a junior high award for his work on pretty sophisticated computer circuitry. | 他在初中时因为电脑电路获奖 看上去挺精密的 |
[32:33] | Why do you think these kids are susceptible to C.J Lincoln? | 这些孩子为什么臣服于C.J.Lincoln |
[32:36] | Cause our boy may have a brother | 因为我们的孩子可能有个哥哥 |
[32:37] | but their ages or their interests keep them apart, so he’s a brother without a brother. | 但也许是年龄 也许是兴趣 他们不是很亲密 所以他是一个没有哥哥的弟弟 |
[32:43] | Brothers looking for a mother. | 寻找母亲的兄弟们 |
[32:47] | They’re killing the mothers last. | 他们最后才杀母亲 |
[32:56] | – Yeah. – It’s not just C.J Lincoln. | – 对 – 不光是C.J Lincoln |
[32:59] | There’s an adult with some formative sway. It’s a woman a mother figure I think. | 还有一个成人 更有影响力 我觉得是个扮演母亲的女人 |
[33:03] | And she’s looking to form a family. | 她想要组建一个家庭 |
[33:06] | A family can have a contagion effect on some people. | 这样家庭能对某些人产生瘟疫般的影响 |
[33:10] | Influences them to adopt similar behaviors and attitudes. | 使得他们形成相似的行为习惯 |
[33:16] | Whoever this woman is, she wants these children | 不管这个女人是谁 她希望这些孩子 |
[33:20] | to burst with love for her. | 对她充满爱 |
[33:22] | But… she has to erase their family to do that. | 但她必须铲除他们本来的家庭 |
[33:25] | So she abducts them. | 所以她绑架了他们 |
[33:27] | Convinces them no one can love them as much as she does, and then makes damn sure of it. | 是他们确信这个世界上没有人 如同她一样爱他们 |
[33:31] | A security camera in… | 弗吉尼亚州的Alexandria |
[33:33] | a convenient store in Alexandria, Virginia caught footage of one Chris O’Halloran | 有一家便利店的摄像头拍摄到了 一个叫做Chris O’Halloran的孩子 |
[33:37] | this morning, he was with an unidentified woman. | 今天早上同一名 不知名的女性在一起的画面 |
[33:41] | Where’s this kids parents? | 这个孩子的家人在哪里 |
[33:42] | Fayettville, North Carolina. | Fayettville 北卡罗来纳 Fayettville 北卡罗来纳 |
[34:02] | Christopher? | |
[34:03] | Hi mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[34:11] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[34:12] | Chris. | |
[34:52] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:55] | Down! Down on the ground right now! | 趴下 趴在地上 现在! |
[35:05] | Chris wait. | Chris等等 |
[35:09] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[35:12] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[35:14] | You’re home now, put the gun down Christopher. | 你到家了 放下枪 Christopher |
[35:21] | Shoot him Christopher. | 朝他开枪 Christopher |
[35:26] | Christopher. | |
[35:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:00] | Can I go home now? | 我可以回家了吗 |
[36:01] | Well I don’t think you’re gonna go home for a long time. | 我觉得你很长时间内都无法回家 |
[36:04] | You came here to kill your family, that’s all anybody knows. | 你来这里是为了杀死家人 大家都这样认为 |
[36:08] | It may be all that anyone ever believes. | 许多人也许会坚信这一点 |
[36:12] | I wasn’t gonna do it. | 我不想这么做的 |
[36:14] | Well you’re gonna have to talk to a lot of people about it. | 那你得同许多人解释 |
[36:17] | And those people are gonna try and help you understand what you were really trying to do. | 那些人会帮你理解 你真正想做什么 |
[36:25] | She told me | 她告诉我 |
[36:28] | that they weren’t my family, | 他们不是我的家人 |
[36:31] | that we had to make our own family. | 我们必须组建自己的家庭 |
[36:37] | Do you have a family? | 你有家人吗 |
[36:38] | I don’t have any children, no. | 我没有孩子 |
[36:44] | Then you don’t know what it like. | 那你不知道这是什么感觉 |
[36:52] | Can I talk to my mom? | 我能和我妈妈说话了吗 |
[36:55] | My real mom. | 我真正的妈妈 |
[36:58] | In a little while. | 再过一会儿 |
[37:00] | But first I need you to talk to me. | 首先你得和我谈谈 |
[37:09] | As someone who makes such a deal about common courtesy | 对像你这样一个这么讲究礼节的人 |
[37:11] | I’m a little taken a back. | 我现在有点震惊 |
[37:13] | Slash a lot taken a back, that you would take my patient | 确切说是很震惊 你居然带走了我的病人 |
[37:17] | my patient | 我的病人 |
[37:18] | out of the hospital without my permission. | 没有我的准许就带出院了 |
[37:23] | And I’m not a professional scold | 我不爱骂人 |
[37:26] | but don’t put me in this position ever again. | 但别逼我再说重话了 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:34] | Rude! Hannibal shockingly rude! | 无礼! Hannibal 这太无礼了! |
[37:36] | You have every right to be upset with me I overstepped my bounds. | 你对我生气我理解 是我过界了 |
[37:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[37:43] | She’s in the dining room. | 餐厅里 |
[37:51] | And Alana… | |
[37:53] | you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[37:56] | Often am. You have to be more specific. | 我经常是正确的 具体是哪一句没错 |
[38:00] | She wasn’t ready to leave the hospital, | 她还没有准备好 不该离开医院 |
[38:02] | she… experienced a bit of anxiety so I gave her a sedative. | 她…有些焦虑 所以我给了她一点镇静剂 |
[38:07] | – Sedative what did you give her? – I only gave her half a Valium | – 镇静剂 你给她吃什么了 – 我给了她半片安定 |
[38:10] | but she may be a little hazy. | 她头有些晕 |
[38:16] | – Hi Doctor Bloom. – Hello Abigail. | – 嗨 Bloom医生 – 你好 Abigail |
[38:22] | You were expecting me? | 你在等我吗 |
[38:25] | Please. | 请坐 |
[38:33] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[38:35] | Hannibal made breakfast for dinner. | Hannibal做了早藏当晚餐吃 |
[38:38] | I could eat. | 我可以吃一点 |
[38:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:51] | Abigail. | |
[38:55] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[39:01] | I see family. | 我看到家人 |
[39:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:27] | Think it’s to late for us to have kids? | 现在要孩子是不是太迟了 |
[39:39] | It is for me. | 对我来说是的 |