时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Will, it is me or | 威尔 是我错觉 |
[00:03] | it is becoming easier for you to look? | 还是你真的愈发容易看清了 |
[00:05] | I can make myself look, but the thinking is shutting down. | 我可以看 但我的思考正在消失 |
[00:08] | The way that I am isn’t compatible with the way that– | 我的性格不配… |
[00:11] | The way I am. | 我的性格 |
[00:13] | Do you know where you are, Mr. Graham? | 你知道自己在哪吗 格雷厄姆先生 |
[00:15] | No. | 不知道 |
[00:16] | My sister was impaled on a severed stag head, | 我妹妹被钉在鹿角上 |
[00:19] | cut down the middle. | 被开膛破肚 |
[00:20] | I can help you. We can hide the body. | 我能帮助你 我们可以把尸体藏起来 |
[00:23] | Abigail Hobbs may be the only person who knows the truth. | 阿比盖尔・霍布斯也许是唯一知情的人 |
[00:25] | You can’t ask her right now, Jack. | 你不能现在去问她 杰克 |
[00:28] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[00:37] | {\pos(263,245)}西弗吉尼亚州 格拉夫顿 | |
[01:04] | World’s sickest jigsaw puzzle. | 世界上最变态的拼图玩具 |
[01:07] | Yeah, but where are the corners? | 没错 但角在哪里 |
[01:09] | What? | 什么意思 |
[01:10] | My mom always said, start a jigsaw with the corners. | 我妈妈总说拼图要从四角开始拼起 |
[01:15] | Uh, the heads are the corners, I guess? | 我猜头可能相当于角吧 |
[01:17] | We’ve got too many corners. | 那我们的角就太多了 |
[01:19] | Seven graves. Way too many heads. | 只有七座坟墓 头多出太多了 |
[01:28] | The headpiece appears to be the only recent victim. | 看来只有顶部的受害者是最近被杀害的 |
[01:32] | The others are years, | 其余的都是几年前 |
[01:33] | even decades, old. | 甚至几十年前被害的 |
[01:36] | And we know that seven of the bodies were buried out here. | 我们知道其中七具尸体被埋在这里 |
[01:40] | Whoever dug them up knew exactly where they were buried. | 挖出尸体的人非常清楚埋尸地点 |
[01:44] | I guess it wasn’t enough for him to kill them once; | 我认为杀害他们不足以满足凶手 |
[01:46] | he had to come back and defile his victims. | 他需要回到这里进一步羞辱他们 |
[01:48] | These graves weren’t desecrated, Jack; | 这些坟墓并没有被亵渎 杰克 |
[01:50] | they were exposed. | 凶手让他们被世人所瞻仰 |
[01:59] | OK, everybody, let’s go, let’s clear the scene! | 好了 大家 我们走 清空现场 |
[02:57] | I planned this moment, | 我为这一刻准备已久 |
[02:59] | this monument, with precision. | 为了这座纪念塔 精心策划 |
[03:05] | Collected all my raw materials in advance. | 提前收集了所有原材料 |
[03:15] | I position the bodies carefully, | 我细心摆放这些尸体 |
[03:18] | according each its rightful place. | 确保它们的位置无误 |
[03:24] | Piece in the pieces disassembled. | 我将肢体一件件拆解好 |
[03:35] | My latest victim | 最后一名受害者 |
[03:37] | I save for last. | 我把他留到最后 |
[03:40] | I want him to watch me work. | 我要他看着我准备 |
[03:42] | I want him to know my design. | 我希望他知道我的设计 |
[05:09] | This is my resume. | 这是我的履历 |
[05:11] | This is my body of work. | 我的作品 |
[05:14] | This is my legacy. | 我的遗产 |
[05:34] | Will. I wasn’t expecting you. | 威尔 没想到你会过来 |
[05:38] | I don’t know how I got here. | 我不知道自己怎么到这的 |
[05:39] | Your car is outside, so we know you drove. | 你的车停在外面 所以你是开车来的 |
[05:42] | Well, I was on a beach in Grafton, West Virginia. | 我之前在西弗吉尼亚州格拉夫顿的沙滩上 |
[05:45] | I blinked, | 我眨了下眼 |
[05:45] | and then I-I was waking up in your waiting room, | 醒来时发现自己在你的等候室里 |
[05:47] | except I wasn’t asleep! | 但我根本没睡着 |
[05:49] | Grafton, West Virginia, | 西弗吉尼亚州格拉夫顿 |
[05:50] | is three-and-a-half hours from here. | 距这三个半小时的车程 |
[05:51] | You lost time. | 你的记忆断片了 |
[05:52] | Th-there is something wrong with me. | 我一定有什么毛病 |
[05:54] | You’re disassociating, Will. | 你正在自我剥离 威尔 |
[05:56] | It’s a desperate survival mechanism | 这是意识遭反复折磨后 |
[05:58] | for a psyche that endures repeated abuse. | 在绝境中产生的一种生存机制 |
[06:00] | No, no, I’m not abused! | 不对 我没有被折磨 |
[06:01] | You have an empathy disorder. | 你产生了共情障碍 |
[06:02] | What you feel is overwhelming you. | 你无法承受自己的感受 |
[06:04] | I knwo, I know, I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[06:04] | Yet you choose to ignore it. | 但你却选择忽视它 |
[06:06] | That’s the abuse I’m referring to. | 这就是我所说的折磨 |
[06:07] | What, do you want me to quit? | 怎么 你想让我辞职吗 |
[06:09] | Well, Jack Crawford gave you a chance to quit, | 杰克・克劳福德给过你辞职的机会 |
[06:11] | and you didn’t take it. Why? | 而你并未接受 为什么 |
[06:15] | I save lives. | 我可以拯救生命 |
[06:17] | And that feels good. | 这让你感觉很好 |
[06:17] | Generally speaking, yeah. | 总的来说 没错 |
[06:20] | What about your life? | 那你自己的生活呢 |
[06:23] | I’m your friend, Will. | 我是你的朋友 威尔 |
[06:23] | I don’t care about the lives you save; | 我不在乎你拯救多少人 |
[06:25] | I care about your life, | 我只在乎你的生活 |
[06:27] | and your life is separating from reality. | 而现在你的生活正在脱离现实 |
[06:40] | I’ve been sleepwalking. | 我一直在梦游 |
[06:45] | I’m experiencing hallucinations. | 会产生幻觉 |
[06:51] | – Maybe I should get a brain scan. – Will. | -我也许得做个大脑扫描 -威尔 |
[06:54] | Stop looking in the wrong corner for an answer to this. | 不要再纠结于错误的答案了 |
[07:01] | You were at the crime scene | 你是在犯罪现场 |
[07:02] | when you disassociated. Tell me about it. | 产生了自我剥离 告诉我详情 |
[07:06] | It was a totem pole of bodies. | 那是用尸体建成的图腾柱 |
[07:10] | In some cultures, crimes and guilt are made manifest | 在某些文化中 罪犯会被游街示众 |
[07:12] | so that everyone can see them and see their shame. | 让民众看到他们以及他们所受的耻辱 |
[07:15] | No, this isn’t shame; | 不 这与耻辱无关 |
[07:16] | this is celebration. He’s marking his achievements. | 这是在庆祝 他在书写自己的成就 |
[07:20] | And faced with this killer’s achievements, | 当你面对凶手的这个成就时 |
[07:22] | your mind needed to escape, | 你的意识想要逃避 |
[07:23] | and you lost time. | 所以你的记忆发生了断片 |
[07:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:32] | I’m worried about you, Will. | 我很担心你 威尔 |
[07:34] | You empathize so completely with the killers Jack Crawford | 杰克・克劳福德希望你完全沉浸在 |
[07:37] | has your mind wrapped around that you lose yourself to them. | 凶手的世界里 而你迷失其中 |
[07:41] | What if you lose time and hurt yourself? | 要是你记忆断片的时候伤害了自己 |
[07:43] | Or someone else? | 或是其他人呢 |
[07:48] | I don’t want you to wake up and see a totem of your own making. | 我不想你醒来发现自己创造了一个图腾 |
[08:18] | Trou Normand | {\pos(190,156)}�Z曼洞 |
[08:21] | Everyday I wake up and… | 我每天醒来 |
[08:25] | I hear my dad’s voice. | 都会听到爸爸的声音 |
[08:31] | Like he was kneeling next to my bed. | 好像他就跪在我床边 |
[08:37] | He whispers what he told me. | 在我耳边低声重复那些话 |
[08:46] | He told me he killed girls. | 说他杀了那些女孩 |
[08:50] | Again and again. | 一个又一个 |
[08:54] | So he wouldn’t have to kill me. | 这样他就不用杀了我 |
[09:00] | I wish he was still alive so I could ask him… | 真希望他现在还活着 能让我问一句 |
[09:05] | what did I make him feel? | 他对我是什么感觉 |
[09:07] | What was so wrong with me | 我哪里做错了 |
[09:10] | – that he wanted to kill– – He should have. | -让他想杀了我 -他应该杀了你 |
[09:13] | He should have killed you. | 他应该杀了你 |
[09:18] | So he wouldn’t have killed me. | 这样他就不会杀了我 |
[09:21] | So he wouldn’t have killed me. | 这样他就不会杀了我 |
[09:24] | So he wouldn’t have killed me. | 这样他就不会杀了我 |
[09:27] | So he wouldn’t have killed me. | 这样他就不会杀了我 |
[09:38] | He should have killed you. | 他应该杀了你 |
[09:42] | So that you wouldn’t have killed me. | 这样你就不会杀了我 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事很抱歉 |
[10:13] | Sorry about what? | 有什么好抱歉的 |
[10:16] | I… I wasn’t feeling like myself. | 我感觉不太像我自己 |
[10:21] | Well, not feeling like yourself, | 不像你自己一样去感觉 |
[10:23] | that’s kind of what you do, isn’t it? | 不就是你的工作吗 |
[10:25] | I suppose so. | 也许吧 |
[10:27] | Yeah. OK. | 很好 |
[10:31] | So, I seemed fine to you? | 你不觉得我有什么不对吗 |
[10:35] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有话要跟我说吗 |
[10:37] | Uh, no. No, no. | 没有 |
[10:40] | Well, clearly there’s something that you don’t want to tell me. | 很显然 有些事你不想告诉我 |
[10:45] | I-I guess I just got a little lost yesterday, is all. | 我昨天有点迷糊 仅此而已 |
[10:53] | And where are you today? | 你今天上哪去了 |
[10:57] | It got to me. | 我受影响了 |
[10:59] | All those bodies got to me, and, uh, | 那些尸体影响到我了 |
[11:03] | I thought it was a little more obvious than… than it was. | 我以为我的变现比之前的更明显 |
[11:12] | If there’s a problem, you need to tell me. | 有什么问题的话 你得告诉我 |
[11:19] | Is there a problem, Will? | 有问题吗 威尔 |
[11:24] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[11:27] | All right. | 好 |
[11:42] | {\pos(235,236)}马里兰州 巴尔的摩 避风港精神疗养院 | |
[11:47] | They sold my parents’ house. | 他们卖掉了我父母的房子 |
[11:50] | Murder houses don’t fetch big money in today’s real estate market. | 凶宅在如今的房地产市场卖不到什么好价钱 |
[11:53] | Not that you’ll get any of it. | 反正你也一分都拿不到 |
[11:56] | The families of your father’s victims filed wrongful death suits. | 死者家庭提出了非正常死亡索赔的诉讼 |
[12:01] | Wrongful death? | 非正常死亡索赔 |
[12:02] | That means that they get everything, Abigail. Every penny. | 也就是说所有钱都归他们 阿比盖尔 |
[12:10] | What you have here is all you have. | 只有这里的一切才属于你 |
[12:16] | Let them take all his money. | 让他们拿走他的钱吧 |
[12:19] | I don’t want any of it. | 我一分都不想要 |
[12:21] | You can make your own money. | 你可以自己赚钱 |
[12:23] | How much would I get | 你写一本关于我的书 |
[12:25] | if you wrote a book about me? | 我能拿多少钱 |
[12:29] | About my dad? | 关于我爸爸的书 |
[12:31] | Plenty. | 很多钱 |
[12:33] | Do you still want to tell my story? | 你还想说我的故事吗 |
[12:36] | I think you need to tell your own story, | 你得自己说出你的故事 |
[12:39] | but I am the one to help you tell it. | 但我会帮你讲故事 |
[12:42] | No one knows more about what your father did than I do. | 没人比我更了解你父亲的所作所为 |
[12:46] | Not even Will Graham? | 威尔・格雷厄姆也不及你吗 |
[12:48] | Will Graham is part of the story you tell, Abigail, | 威尔・格雷厄姆是你故事的一部分 阿比盖尔 |
[12:51] | not the person to help you tell it. | 而不是帮你讲故事的人 |
[12:54] | He avoids me because I make him feel like my father. | 他不肯见我 因为我让他感觉自己像我爸爸 |
[12:58] | Feeling like your father makes him feel like a killer. | 他感觉像你爸爸 就会觉得自己像个凶手 |
[13:02] | People think I helped my dad kill those girls. | 大家都认为我帮我爸爸杀了那些女孩 |
[13:05] | Well, you can change what people think. | 你可以改变大家的想法 |
[13:08] | We can change that together. | 我们可以一起改变他们的想法 |
[13:10] | Everyone will know the truth. | 将真相公之于众 |
[13:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:20] | Let’s tell my story. | 来说说我的故事吧 |
[13:43] | How many bodies? | 有多少具尸体 |
[13:45] | We got 17 in total. | 一共十七具 |
[13:47] | Meet our freshest one, | 这是最近的死者 |
[13:49] | Joel Summers. | 乔尔・萨莫斯 |
[13:51] | Forty years old, | 四十岁 |
[13:52] | runs a cell phone store in Knoxville, Tennessee. | 在田纳西州诺克斯维尔开手机店 |
[13:55] | Or did. Been missing for three days. | 应该说曾开过 他已经失踪三天了 |
[13:57] | Single stab wound to the heart. | 心脏位置一刀毙命 |
[13:59] | Other injuries were post mortem–broken bones, | 其他伤口都是死后造成的 骨折 |
[14:02] | dislocated hips, shoulders. | 髋关节和肩关节脱位 |
[14:04] | He was special to him somehow. | 不知为何他对他来说很特别 |
[14:07] | He held a place of honor. | 他占据了那个位置 |
[14:09] | Seven bodies from unmarked graves | 在犯罪现场无名坟墓里 |
[14:10] | found at the crime scene. | 发现的七具尸体 |
[14:12] | Earth from the body parts | 身体各部分所沾的泥土 |
[14:13] | matches the gravesites. | 都和墓地用土一致 |
[14:15] | Blunt force trauma, stabbings, strangulations. | 钝器外伤致死 刺杀 绞杀 |
[14:17] | Wrongful deaths. | 都不是正常死亡 |
[14:18] | There are at least eight other bodies | 最近整个西弗吉尼亚州 |
[14:20] | that are recent grave robbings from all across West Virginia. | 至少还有另外八具尸体被盗 |
[14:23] | No crimes attributed to any of them. | 他们都不是犯罪致死 |
[14:25] | Accidental deaths. | 而是意外死亡 |
[14:28] | They’re all murders. | 这些全是谋杀案 |
[14:38] | Anthony Lamb, 28, | 安东尼・兰姆 28岁 |
[14:40] | fatal car wreck, 1986. | 1986年死于车祸 |
[14:43] | Francesca Bourdain, 42, | 弗朗西斯卡・波登 42岁 |
[14:45] | suicide, pills, 1994. | 1994年服药自杀 |
[14:48] | Adrian Packham, 60, | 艾德里安・帕克汉姆 60岁 |
[14:49] | massive coronary, 2001. | 2001年死于心肌梗死 |
[14:52] | Peter McGee, 25, | 彼得・麦基 25岁 |
[14:54] | carbon monoxide poisoning in his home, 2006. | 2006年因一氧化碳中毒死于家中 |
[14:57] | And seven as-yet unidentified bodies buried on a beach. | 以及葬在沙滩上 尚未查明身份的七具尸体 |
[15:03] | Every death is different, | 所有人的死因都不相同 |
[15:05] | made to look like something else. | 被布置成像其它死亡场景 |
[15:08] | No sadism, no torture. | 没有性虐 没有折磨 |
[15:11] | The method of these murders was less important to the killer | 对于凶手来说 这些谋杀所用手法远比不上 |
[15:15] | than the simple fact… | 让这些人死去 |
[15:18] | that these people die. | 这一简单的事实 |
[15:24] | Joel Summers, | 乔尔・萨莫斯 |
[15:26] | killed with a single stab to the heart. | 心脏位置一刀毙命 |
[15:30] | Presented with great ostentation | 他作为凶手想要炫耀的”成就” |
[15:34] | atop a display of all the previous victims. | 被放在先前受害者的顶上 |
[15:38] | This killer’s design was to remain unnoticed, a ghost. | 凶手的设想本是希望无人发觉 像幽灵一般 |
[15:43] | That is what excited him. | 那是他兴奋感的来源 |
[15:47] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[15:50] | Why… | 为什么 |
[15:52] | is he coming out into the light? | 他是要转向明处犯案了吗 |
[15:54] | Will? | 威尔 |
[15:57] | I don’t want to interrupt if you’re rehearsing, or… | 我不想打扰你 如果你在预讲 或者 |
[16:06] | No…no, no, no. It’s OK, it’s OK. | 不 不 不 没关系 |
[16:11] | Very moody in here. | 你看上去心情不太好 |
[16:17] | Well, that’s me all over. | 我这人就是这样 |
[16:20] | Come on in. | 过来吧 |
[16:25] | I promise I won’t try to kiss you again. | 我保证不会再吻你了 |
[16:29] | Unless you’ve stopped taking your own advice. | 除非你不再接受自己的建议 |
[16:33] | A doctor who treats herself has a fool for a patient. | 一个给自己看病的傻瓜医生 |
[16:40] | I regretted leaving your house the other night. | 我后悔过那晚把你一人留在房子里 |
[16:45] | Regretted? | 后悔过 |
[16:48] | Implying that you’re no longer regretting, | 就是说你不再后悔了 |
[16:51] | or are you still in a state of regret? | 或者说你还在后悔中 |
[16:55] | I’m crisscrossing the state line. | 我现在正在两边摇摆 |
[16:58] | What side of the line you on now? | 那你是在哪一边 |
[17:02] | I’ve got one foot firmly planted on both sides. | 我离两边都只差一步 |
[17:11] | Are you telling me that to confuse me? | 你说这些是为了迷惑我吗 |
[17:14] | No, I’m telling you that to be honest about how I feel. | 不 我只是在如实地告诉你我的感受 |
[17:18] | I don’t want to mislead you, | 我不想让你误会 |
[17:19] | but I don’t want to lie to you either. | 但我也不想骗你 |
[17:23] | I won’t lie if you don’t. | 如果你不骗我 那我也不会骗你 |
[17:28] | I have feelings for you, Will. | 我对你有感觉 威尔 |
[17:34] | But I can’t just have an affair with you. | 但我不能和你在一起 |
[17:38] | It would be… | 那样就会 |
[17:40] | reckless. | 太鲁莽了 |
[17:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:46] | And it is not because you have a professional curiosity about me. | 这不是因为你对我出于职业上的好奇 |
[17:50] | No. | 不是 |
[17:53] | It’s because I think you’re unstable. | 是因为我觉得你很不稳定 |
[17:59] | And until that changes, I can only be your friend. | 在情况改善之前 我只能做你的普通朋友 |
[18:06] | Thank you for not lying. | 谢谢你没有骗我 |
[18:11] | Do you feel unstable? | 你感觉得到自己不稳定吗 |
[18:41] | I’m trying to be understated | 我不想说得太重 |
[18:44] | when I say that this is a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[18:47] | Freddie Lounds is dangerous. | 弗雷迪・劳兹很危险 |
[18:49] | She said she wanted me to | 她说她想要我在书里 |
[18:50] | write about you guys in the book. | 写点关于你们的内容 |
[18:53] | You would be forfeiting your privacy and ours. | 那你就会失去和你和我们的秘密了 |
[18:58] | This… this… well, all of this will change. | 这些 所有这些都会变的 |
[19:03] | Whatever you’re feeling now, that won’t last. | 不管你现在有什么感觉 迟早都会变 |
[19:06] | Things change. | 事物总在不断变化 |
[19:08] | Things are changing for me too. | 对我来说 一切也都在改变 |
[19:13] | I’m doing some accounting of what’s important in my life | 我在想我生命中 哪些是重要的 |
[19:16] | and what isn’t. | 哪些是不重要的 |
[19:18] | You are important, Abigail. | 你很重要 阿比盖尔 |
[19:21] | Just because you killed my dad doesn’t mean you get to be him. | 因为你杀了我爸 并不代表你就得变成我爸 |
[19:26] | Abigail, | 阿比盖尔 |
[19:28] | we’ve been through a traumatic event, | 我们一起经历过创伤性事件 |
[19:30] | and no one more traumatized than you, Abigail, | 没人比你伤得更深 阿比盖尔 |
[19:32] | but we went through it together. | 但是我们一起挺过来了 |
[19:35] | What you write, you write about all of us. | 你要写的话 得把我们都写进去 |
[19:37] | I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要征得你们的同意 |
[19:39] | And you don’t need our approval, | 你也不需要经过我们同意 |
[19:41] | but I hope it would mean something. | 但我希望我们的赞同对你有几分意义 |
[19:46] | I know what people think I did. | 我知道大家是怎么想我的 |
[19:50] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[19:52] | Why can’t I tell everybody that they’re wrong? | 为什么我不能告诉他们想错了呢 |
[19:55] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你没什么需要道歉的 |
[19:58] | Yet. | 目前为止 |
[20:00] | But if you open this door, Abigail, | 但如果你打开这扇门 阿比盖尔 |
[20:03] | you won’t control what comes through. | 情况就不是你能控制得了的 |
[20:06] | Are you ready for that? | 你做好准备了吗 |
[20:36] | The display was built in Grafton for a reason. | 选择在格拉夫顿展览是有原因的 |
[20:40] | Totem poles commemorate special events. | 图腾柱是用来庆祝特殊活动的 |
[20:42] | They tell the story of a life. | 它们讲述了一个生命的故事 |
[20:45] | If Joel Summers is his finale, then this lowest body | 如果乔尔・萨莫斯是杀手书写的结局 |
[20:47] | on the pole will be our killer’s beginning. | 那柱子最底下的尸体则是他的序言 |
[20:51] | His first. | 他的第一个受害人 |
[20:53] | Fletcher Marshall. | 弗莱彻・马歇尔 |
[20:54] | Murdered in 1973. Beaten to death right in Grafton. | 1973年遇害 就在格拉夫顿被殴打致死 |
[20:57] | His grave was robbed five days ago. | 他的墓五天前被盗了 |
[21:01] | – No one convicted of killing him? – Not yet. | -没找到凶手吗 -还没 |
[21:04] | So our guy got away with it 40 years ago. | 这么说我们的凶手逍遥法外了四十年 |
[21:07] | So he kept on going. | 于是他继续屠杀 |
[21:10] | There will be a connection between Joel Summers | 乔尔・萨莫斯和弗莱彻・马歇尔之间 |
[21:14] | and Fletcher Marshall. | 一定有什么联系 |
[21:15] | Will. | 威尔 |
[21:17] | I need you in my office. | 到我办公室来 |
[21:26] | Nicholas Boyle turned up in Minnesota–dead. | 在明尼苏达州发现了尼古拉斯・博伊尔尸体 |
[21:30] | His body was found in the woods. He was frozen. | 他的尸体是在树林里被发现的 冻住了 |
[21:33] | They thawed him out fairly quickly, but they said | 他们用最快速度将他解冻 但是 |
[21:35] | they can’t tell if he died a week ago, six weeks ago, | 他们还是不能确定他是一周前 六周前 |
[21:38] | or the night that he disappeared. | 还是他失踪那天晚上遇害的 |
[21:39] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[21:43] | Knife wound. He was gutted. | 刀伤 他被开膛破肚了 |
[21:45] | I’ve had the body flown down here. | 我已经让人把尸体运到这儿了 |
[21:48] | I want Abigail Hobbs to identify it for us. | 我想让阿比盖尔・霍布斯帮我们确认一下 |
[21:51] | You already have a positive ID. | 可你已经确认他的身份了 |
[21:53] | Not from Abigail Hobbs. | 阿比盖尔・霍布斯还没确认 |
[21:54] | You can’t put her in a room with Nick Boyle’s body. | 你不能让她和尼克・博伊尔尸体待在一块 |
[21:57] | She already has nightmares about him, Jack. | 她已经经常做过关于他的噩梦了 杰克 |
[21:59] | I’m curious about why. | 我很好奇噩梦的原因 |
[22:01] | You can’t think that she has something to do with this? | 你不会认为她跟这事有什么关系吧 |
[22:03] | I think Abigail hobbs is the common denominator between her father, | 我认为阿比盖尔・霍布斯和她父亲 |
[22:06] | Marissa Schuur, | 玛丽莎・舒尔 |
[22:07] | and Nicholas Boyle. | 以及尼古拉斯・博伊尔的死有关系 |
[22:08] | They all go back to Abigail. | 一切都指向阿比盖尔 |
[22:10] | My instincts tell me that Abigail has answers | 我的直觉告诉我阿比盖尔了解 |
[22:12] | that we have not heard. | 我们不知道的内情 |
[22:13] | What are the questions, Jack? | 她有什么可疑之处 杰克 |
[22:15] | Let’s start with where she goes | 我们先从她翻墙逃出精神病院 |
[22:17] | when she climbs the walls of the psychiatric facility. | 之后去哪儿了这个问题入手 |
[22:20] | Maybe she’s meeting Nicholas Boyle. | 没准她去见了尼古拉斯・博伊尔 |
[22:22] | None of us know what was really going on between them. | 我们没人知道他们之间到底发生了什么 |
[22:25] | I want to go on record as saying | 我想声明 |
[22:26] | that this is a very bad idea. Hannibal? | 这个主意很槽糕 你说呢 汉尼拔 |
[22:30] | Jack has the look of a man | 杰克是用客观角度来看问题 |
[22:31] | with no interest in any opinion but his own. | 他的观点不受任何人左右 |
[22:34] | I want you to observe on this, Alana. | 我希望你能在旁观察 阿拉娜 |
[22:36] | If you’re putting Abigail in a room with the body, | 如果你要让阿比盖尔去和尸体待在一块 |
[22:38] | I want to be there. | 那我也要去 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry, Will. | 抱歉 威尔 |
[22:40] | I am not very confident | 我不确定你现在是不是能 |
[22:42] | with your ability to be objective about Abigail Hobbs right now. | 客观地看待阿比盖尔・霍布斯 |
[22:46] | Alana. | 阿拉娜 |
[22:56] | He could do Abigail irreparable damage | 他让阿比盖尔面对这件事 |
[22:58] | exposing her to this. | 会给她带来无法挽回的伤害 |
[23:00] | Perhaps she’s stronger than we think. | 也许她比我们想的更坚强 |
[23:18] | Miss Hobbs, I want you to look at this man. | 霍布斯小姐 我想让你看看这个人 |
[23:24] | Is this the same person that attacked you, | 他是那个在你家袭击你 |
[23:27] | Dr. Bloom, and Dr. Lecter at your home? | 布鲁姆博士和莱克特医生的人吗 |
[23:30] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[23:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:35] | I just have a few other questions I’d like you to answer. | 我还有几个问题想问你 |
[23:40] | Have you seen this man since the night he attacked you? | 在他袭击你那晚之后你见过他吗 |
[23:45] | Could you cover him up? | 能把他盖起来吗 |
[23:47] | I just need you to answer the question first. | 我需要你先回答我的问题 |
[23:49] | Please. | 好吗 |
[23:55] | No. | 没有 |
[23:57] | I haven’t seen him | 在他袭击我之后 |
[23:59] | since h-he attacked me. | 我就没见过他了 |
[24:03] | This man, Nicholas Boyle, | 这个人 尼古拉斯・博伊尔 |
[24:05] | was gutted with a hunting knife. | 被一把猎刀开膛破肚了 |
[24:08] | You knew how to do that. | 你知道怎么做 |
[24:10] | Your father taught you. | 你爸爸教过你 |
[24:11] | – Jack, I won’t be party to this. – Then you can leave. | -杰克 我不想参与这样的事 -看不惯你可以离开 |
[24:15] | You’re here by invitation, by courtesy, Dr. Bloom. | 我邀你来完全是出于礼貌 布鲁姆医生 |
[24:17] | Please don’t interrupt me again. | 请别再打断我 |
[24:22] | You think I did this? | 你觉得是我杀了他 |
[24:25] | Where do you go | 你从医院逃出去后 |
[24:26] | when you escape from the hospital, Abigail? | 都去了哪里 阿比盖尔 |
[24:31] | Sometimes… into the city, sometimes into the woods, | 有时候进城 有时候去森林里 |
[24:36] | sometimes just out. | 或者就是去外面逛逛 |
[24:41] | I go get away from… this, | 我想摆脱这一切 |
[24:46] | to be alone where I can… | 独自一人的时候我可以… |
[24:48] | think… breathe. | 好好思考 透透气 |
[24:52] | Did you ever meet with Nicholas Boyle | 你从医院跑出去透气的时候 |
[24:53] | on one of your little getaways from the hospital? | 有遇到过尼古拉斯・博伊尔吗 |
[24:59] | Did the two of you know each other | 在他攻击你的那晚之前 |
[25:00] | before the night he attacked you? | 你们认识对方吗 |
[25:03] | – Did he know your father– – No. | -他认识你父亲吗 -不认识 |
[25:08] | And you know nothing about his death? | 你对他遇害这件事完全不知情是吗 |
[25:15] | I know he tried to kill me. | 我知道他想杀了我 |
[25:19] | And when he was trying to kill me, all I could think was that | 他对我下杀手的时候 我唯一想到的 |
[25:22] | I was gonna die in that house after all. | 就是我最后会死在那间房子里 |
[25:29] | But I didn’t. | 但我没死 |
[25:33] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[25:36] | Dr. Bloom and… | 布鲁姆医生和… |
[25:38] | Dr. Lecter saved my life. | 莱克特医生救了我 |
[25:41] | They saved me from him. | 他们从他手里救了我 |
[25:49] | And you haven’t seen him since? | 从那之后你就再没见过他 |
[25:53] | Only in my nightmares. | 只在恶梦里见过 |
[25:57] | Are we done? | 问完了吗 |
[26:11] | I’ll be just a moment, Abigail. | 我这就来 阿比盖尔 |
[26:24] | You believe her? | 你相信她 |
[26:25] | I think Abigail Hobbs is damaged. | 我觉得阿比盖尔・霍布斯精神严重受创 |
[26:27] | There is something | 她确实在 |
[26:28] | she’s using every ounce of that strength to keep buried, | 极力掩饰些什么 |
[26:32] | but it’s not the murder of Nicholas Boyle, Jack! | 但跟尼古拉斯・博伊尔谋杀案无关 杰克 |
[26:33] | – What makes you so sure? – Because any reservations | -你凭什么这么肯定 -因为就算我对阿比盖尔 |
[26:36] | I have about Abigail don’t extend to Hannibal! | 有任何疑意 汉尼拔并未怀疑她 |
[26:42] | He has no reason to lie about any of this! | 他完全没理由在这件事上说谎 |
[27:01] | It can be a comfort to see the broken, | 亲眼见到一个怪物破损又浮肿的尸体 |
[27:03] | bloated corpse of a monster | 知道它再不会回来 |
[27:05] | and know it can never come back. | 也算是种安慰 |
[27:11] | Nick Boyle wasn’t a monster. | 尼克・博伊尔不是什么怪物 |
[27:16] | Were you? | 那你呢 |
[27:19] | I sometimes feel like one. | 我偶尔会觉得自己是 |
[27:24] | Is that why you uncovered his body? | 所以你才挖出了他的尸体吗 |
[27:29] | Would this be a chapter in your book, Abigail? | 你的书里会提到这件事吗 阿比盖尔 |
[27:32] | No. | 不会 |
[27:33] | Neither would killing Nick or you helping me hide the body. | 我杀了尼克和你帮我藏尸体的事都不会提 |
[27:37] | There’s always an addendum. | 纸包不住火 |
[27:39] | The FBI already asked their questions. | 联调局已经讯问过我了 |
[27:40] | I answered them. I passed. | 我也回答了 瞒过去了 |
[27:42] | With Jack Crawford’s attention. | 但杰克・克劳福德盯上你了 |
[27:44] | You’re right. I opened the door. | 你说得对 我打开了那扇门 |
[27:47] | I can’t control what comes through it, but this time | 我无法控制会放什么进来 但是这次 |
[27:49] | I could control when. | 时机由我掌控 |
[27:53] | I’m not afraid of them finding Nicholas Boyle anymore. | 我再也不用担心他们找到尼古拉斯・博伊尔了 |
[27:55] | He’s been found. | 他已经被找到了 |
[27:58] | You betrayed my trust. | 你背叛了我的信任 |
[28:00] | You jeopardized my life as well as your own. | 你的做法危及到我的生活 以及你的 |
[28:03] | I deserve more than that. | 你不能如此待我 |
[28:08] | I need to trust you, Abigail. | 我需要信任你 阿比盖尔 |
[28:12] | What if I can’t? | 如果不行呢 |
[28:18] | Joel Summers is the headpiece of our totem pole | 图腾柱顶部是乔尔・萨莫斯 |
[28:20] | was adopted after his parents died. | 他在父母死后被人领养 |
[28:22] | Guess who dad was? | 猜猜他父亲是谁 |
[28:24] | Fletcher Marshall. | 弗莱彻・马歇尔 |
[28:25] | Joel Summers is Joel Marshall. | 乔尔・萨莫斯就是乔尔・马歇尔 |
[28:28] | Uh, we did a DNA comparison | 我们给弗莱彻・马歇尔和乔尔・萨莫斯 |
[28:30] | between Fletcher Marshall and Joel Summers. | 做了DNA对比 |
[28:32] | No match. | 不符合 |
[28:35] | So Marshall’s son wasn’t his son? | 马歇尔的儿子不是亲生的吗 |
[28:37] | The mom, Eleanor, | 孩子他妈 埃莉诺 |
[28:38] | was killed in a car accident four years after Fletcher was killed. | 在弗莱彻被杀的四年后死于车祸 |
[28:42] | Genuine car accident? | 真是死于车祸吗 |
[28:43] | If she was murdered, she would have been on the totem pole. | 如果她是被谋杀的 那该在图腾柱上才对 |
[28:45] | Well, unless he loved her too much to disgrace her that way. | 除非他深爱着她 不忍心如此羞辱她 |
[28:48] | Was anyone ever convicted for Marshall’s murder? | 杀害马歇尔的凶手一直没找到吗 |
[28:50] | There was a man named Laurence Wells | 有个叫劳伦斯・韦尔斯的男人 |
[28:52] | who was questioned twice in 1973. | 在1973年被审问过两次 |
[28:54] | Never charged. Still lives in Grafton. | 没被控告 现在还住在格拉夫顿 |
[28:58] | Fletcher Marshall was a crime of passion. | 弗莱彻・马歇尔案是情杀 |
[29:00] | It had something that none of the other murders had. | 有一点是其他几桩谋杀案所缺少的 |
[29:06] | Motive. | 动机 |
[29:12] | It’s open. Come in. | 门开着 进来吧 |
[29:19] | I’m unarmed. | 我没武器 |
[29:23] | So you were expecting us. | 看来你在等我们 |
[29:26] | I had faith you’d find me. | 我相信你们一定会找到我 |
[29:30] | And why is that, Mr. Wells? | 为什么 韦尔斯先生 |
[29:31] | Because I let you. | 因为我让你们找到我 |
[29:34] | That last one was… | 最后那次作案… |
[29:37] | let’s just say it’s a good thing it was the last one. | 我很庆幸那是最后一次 |
[29:41] | I don’t have the fight in me anymore. | 我已经没有杀人的激情了 |
[29:43] | Are you confessing to the murder of Joel Summers? | 你在承认你谋杀了乔尔・萨莫斯吗 |
[29:48] | And Fletcher Marshall. | 还有弗莱彻・马歇尔 |
[29:52] | And 15 others. | 以及另外十五人 |
[29:55] | I assume you’ve counted ’em up by now. | 我猜你们已经统计好了 |
[29:57] | So you killed Joel Summers just so you’d be caught. | 你杀乔尔・萨莫斯就是为了被抓 |
[30:01] | Not just. | 不仅如此 |
[30:03] | I killed Joel Summers because he was never meant to be. | 我杀乔尔・萨莫斯是因为他根本不该存活于世 |
[30:09] | What reason did you have to kill the others? | 杀死其他人的理由是什么呢 |
[30:11] | I had every reason to kill the others. | 我杀人都是有理由的 |
[30:13] | They just had no reason to die. | 不过他们并没有死的理由 |
[30:17] | They never saw me coming | 除非我想 |
[30:19] | unless I wanted them to see me coming. | 不然他们谁也无法觉察到我的到来 |
[30:26] | I could wave at a lady and smile, | 我可以在杀掉一个人后 |
[30:29] | chew the fat with her in church, | 还对他的夫人招手微笑 |
[30:32] | knowing I killed her husband. | 在教堂里与她闲聊 |
[30:36] | There is something beautiful about that ball of silence at a funeral, | 当你出席葬礼 感受人们的集体沉默时 |
[30:41] | all those people around you, | 意识到你就是此场景的创造者 |
[30:43] | knowing that you made it happen. | 那是一件多么美妙的事 |
[30:48] | Now there’s something beautiful about knowing | 你的余生都将在监狱里度过 |
[30:50] | that you’ll spend the rest of your life in prison. | 这也会是件美妙的事吧 |
[30:54] | Do I look wealthy to you? | 你觉得我很有钱吗 |
[30:57] | Prison is gonna be a luxury | 在监狱生活对我来说就是享受 |
[30:59] | next to the kind of retirement home I can afford. | 就跟我能负担得起的养老院条件差不多 |
[31:04] | And I certainly won’t be forgotten there. | 而且在监狱里 我肯定不会被遗忘 |
[31:09] | I’m securing my… | 我保护了我的… |
[31:12] | I’m securing my legacy. | 我的遗产 |
[31:14] | That’s one way to be remembered. | 那的确让人记忆深刻 |
[31:16] | No children to tell your story. | 没有子女来讲述你的故事 |
[31:19] | Did Joel Summers remember his father? | 乔尔・萨莫斯记得他的父亲吗 |
[31:22] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[31:24] | Did you have an affair with Eleanor Marshall | 杀死埃莉诺・马歇尔之前 |
[31:26] | before you murdered her? | 你与她有过不正当关系吗 |
[31:30] | From your silence, I’m gonna take that as a yes. | 既然你不说话 我就当你默认了 |
[31:33] | He was your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[31:35] | Joel Summers. | 乔尔・萨莫斯 |
[31:36] | What? | 什么 |
[31:37] | You thought the woman you loved was having | 你以为你曾爱过的女人本应怀上你的孩子 |
[31:39] | Fletcher Marshall’s baby when she should’ve been having yours, | 但她却怀上了弗莱彻・马歇尔的孩子 |
[31:41] | but you got it the wrong way around. | 但事实是你完全弄反了 |
[31:43] | Eleanor chose to raise him | 是埃莉诺选择让弗莱彻・马歇尔 |
[31:45] | as Fletcher Marshall’s child rather than yours, | 做孩子的父亲 而没有选择你 |
[31:49] | so maybe… | 所以也许 |
[31:51] | she saw what’s in your heart. | 她早就看穿了你 |
[31:53] | You didn’t secure your legacy, Mr. Wells; | 你根本没保护好你的遗产 韦尔斯先生 |
[31:56] | you murdered it. | 你谋杀了它 |
[31:58] | In fact, your one act as a father | 事实上你作为父亲所做的唯一一件事 |
[32:01] | was to destroy your son. | 就是毁掉了你的儿子 |
[32:18] | Killing somebody, | 杀人的感觉 |
[32:20] | it feels that bad? | 有那么糟吗 |
[32:25] | I’m worried about nightmares. | 我被梦魇所困扰 |
[32:27] | We’ll help you with the nightmares. | 我们会帮助你战胜梦魇 |
[33:52] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[33:59] | Abigail Hobbs killed Nick Boyle. | 是阿比盖尔・霍布斯杀了尼克・博伊尔 |
[34:04] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:09] | Tell me why you know. | 告诉我 你怎么会知道 |
[34:12] | I helped her dispose of the body. | 我帮她处理了尸体 |
[34:19] | Evidently… | 很明显 |
[34:21] | not well enough. | 你处理得不够好 |
[34:26] | Have you told Jack Crawford? | 你告诉杰克・克劳福德了吗 |
[34:29] | No. | 没有 |
[34:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:32] | Because I was hoping it wasn’t true. | 因为我希望这不是真的 |
[34:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[34:45] | now you know the truth. | 现在你知道真相了 |
[34:47] | Do I? | 真的吗 |
[34:48] | Everything you know about that night is true, | 那天晚上发生的一切都是真的 |
[34:50] | except the end. | 但你不知道后来的事 |
[34:53] | Nicholas Boyle attacked us. | 尼古拉斯・博伊尔先袭击我们 |
[34:54] | Abigail’s only crime was to defend herself, | 阿比盖尔只是正当防卫 |
[34:56] | and I lied about it. | 我在这点上撒了谎 |
[34:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:59] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[35:02] | Because Jack Crawford would hang her | 杰克・克劳福德会因为她父亲的所作所为 |
[35:04] | for what her father’s done, | 将她吊起来 |
[35:05] | and the world would burn Abigail in his place. | 世人会与他一起 成为烧死阿比盖尔的凶手 |
[35:07] | That would be the story. | 事情会发展成那样 |
[35:09] | That would be what Freddie Lounds writes. | 因为弗雷迪・劳兹会那样写 |
[35:15] | Abigail is no more a killer | 不管怎样 阿比盖尔就是凶手 |
[35:17] | than you are for shooting her father, | 就跟你射杀她父亲 |
[35:18] | or I am for the death of Tobias Budge. | 我杀死托拜厄斯・巴奇一样 |
[35:20] | It isn’t our place to decide. | 这事我们没资格做决定 |
[35:22] | If not ours, then whose? | 如果我们不能做决定 又有谁可以 |
[35:24] | Who knows Abigail better than you and I? | 谁又比你我更了解阿比盖尔 |
[35:27] | Or the burden she bears? | 以及她所背负的压力 |
[35:32] | We are her fathers now. | 现在 我们是她的父亲 |
[35:34] | We have to serve her better than Garrett Jacob Hobbs. | 我们要比加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯更好地照顾她 |
[35:47] | If you go to Jack, then you murder Abigail’s future. | 如果你去找杰克 你就毁了阿比盖尔的未来 |
[36:01] | Do I need to call my lawyer, Will? | 我需要叫律师吗 威尔 |
[36:23] | We can tell no one. | 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[36:36] | What we are doing here is the right thing. | 我们所做的是正确的事 |
[36:43] | In time, this will be the only story any of us cares to tell. | 最后 这将是我们唯一在乎的故事 |
[37:03] | 贝多芬c小调的第八号钢琴奏鸣曲 悲怆 第二乐章 | |
[37:04] | I feel terrible, Miss Lounds. | 很抱歉 劳兹女士 |
[37:06] | Never entered my head you might be a vegetarian. | 我从没想过你会是个素食者 |
[37:10] | A lapse on my behalf. | 我的过失 |
[37:14] | Research always delivers benefits. | 调查总是有好处的 |
[37:16] | If it contradicts a good story, | 如果它与写出好故事矛盾了呢 |
[37:17] | hell, publish it anyway. | 管他呢 发表了再说 |
[37:21] | Are you still angry I called you insane? | 你还在为我叫你疯子而生气吗 |
[37:23] | The libel laws are clear, Mr. Graham. | 诽谤法说得很清楚 格雷厄姆先生 |
[37:25] | Insinuation is such a grey area. | 暗讽属于灰色地带 |
[37:27] | Insane isn’t really black or white, is it? | 疯子并不是非黑即白 对吧 |
[37:31] | We’re all pathological in our own ways. | 我们都有自己的病态行为 |
[37:33] | You choose the version of the truth that suits you best | 你选择最合你心意的那一版”事实” |
[37:37] | and pursue it pathologically. | 并且病态地去追寻它 |
[37:39] | Everybody decides their own versions of the truth. | 每个人心里都有自己的一版事实 |
[37:42] | I’m here because I want to tell Abigail’s version of the truth. | 而我来这里是想讲述阿比盖尔的 |
[37:48] | See that you do. | 注意点吧 |
[37:51] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[37:53] | Everyone has something to hide, | 每个人都有要隐瞒的事 |
[37:55] | but I won’t tell anything you don’t want me to. | 但我不会发布任何你不想发布的事 |
[37:58] | You must understand our concerns. | 你得理解我们的顾虑 |
[38:00] | We care about Abigail. | 我们关心阿比盖尔 |
[38:03] | Our only thought is to protect her. | 我们只是想保护她 |
[38:06] | She’s already exposed. | 她已经暴露了 |
[38:08] | Her silence until now has been taken as guilt. | 她至今为止的沉默被人认为是内疚 |
[38:12] | This book is about her innocence. | 这本书用以讲述她的无辜 |
[38:15] | I want Abigail to have a future. | 我想让阿比盖尔拥有未来 |
[38:17] | That’s what we all want. | 我们都这么想 |
[38:19] | Well, we all want what’s best for Abigail. | 我们都希望给阿比盖尔最好的 |
[38:25] | This is possibly the finest salad I’ve ever eaten in my life. | 这大概是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的沙拉了 |
[38:28] | Shame to ruin it with all that meat. | 和肉拌在一起真是可惜了 |
[38:35] | Will knows, doesn’t he? | 威尔知道了 对吗 |
[38:38] | He knows you killed Nicholas Boyle, yes. | 他知道你杀了尼古拉斯・博伊尔 是的 |
[38:46] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[38:48] | He will keep our secret. | 他会保守我们的秘密 |
[38:52] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么能确定 |
[38:54] | He will keep it | 他会保密的 |
[38:55] | because otherwise the one good thing in his life is tainted. | 不然他生命中唯一美好的事就会被污染 |
[38:58] | And he will lie to Jack Crawford about you | 他会在这件事上对杰克・克劳福德撒谎 |
[39:02] | just as he has lied to himself. | 就像他欺骗自己一样 |
[39:06] | You’re free, Abigail. | 你自由了 阿比盖尔 |
[39:08] | No one will know what you did. | 没人会知道你做了什么 |
[39:19] | And no one will know the truth you’re trying to avoid. | 没人会知道你极力回避的事实 |
[39:27] | The one you cannot admit | 那件事 你即使对自己 |
[39:31] | even to yourself. | 也无法承认 |
[39:37] | I helped him. | 我帮助了他 |
[39:40] | – I can’t hear you. – I helped him. | -我听不清 -我帮助了他 |
[39:44] | I knew what my father was. | 我知道我父亲是什么人 |
[39:45] | I knew what he did. I… I knew. | 我知道他做的事 我知道 |
[39:52] | I was the one who… | 是我… |
[39:55] | met the girls, | 去见那些女孩 |
[39:59] | talked to them. | 和她们交谈 |
[40:03] | Laughed and joked. | 与她们嬉戏玩闹 |
[40:07] | Found out where they lived, | 是我去问到她们的家庭地址 |
[40:11] | where they were going, when they’d be alone. | 她们的目的地 她们何时会独处 |
[40:17] | Girls that looked just like me. | 那些女孩都跟我很像 |
[40:23] | They could have been my friends. | 她们本可以和我成为朋友 |
[40:28] | I couldn’t say no to him. I knew… | 我没法拒绝他 因为我知道… |
[40:34] | …I knew it was them or me. | 我知道不是她们就是我 |
[40:52] | I wondered when you would tell me. | 我还在想你什么时候会告诉我 |
[40:57] | – I’m a monster. – No. | -我是个怪物 -不 |
[41:01] | I know what monsters are. | 我知道怪物是什么样的 |
[41:03] | You’re a victim. | 你是受害者 |
[41:07] | And Will and I… | 威尔和我 |
[41:10] | …we’re going to protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[42:01] | – Mind if I sit? – Oh, yeah, sure. | -我可以坐下吗 -当然 |
[42:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:07] | I hate traveling by myself. | 我讨厌一个人旅行 |
[42:09] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[42:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[42:12] | Home for the weekend. | 周末回家 |
[42:14] | How about you? | 你呢 |