时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Abigail Hobbs killed Nick Boyle. | 阿比盖尔・霍布斯杀了尼克・博伊尔 |
[00:05] | We can tell no one. | 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[00:06] | I’m worried about you, Will. | 我很担心你 威尔 |
[00:07] | You empathize so completely with the killers Jack Crawford | 杰克・克劳福德希望你完全沉浸在 |
[00:10] | has your mind wrapped around that you lose yourself to them. | 凶手的世界里 而你迷失其中 |
[00:16] | Maybe I should get a brain scan. | 我也许得做个大脑扫描 |
[00:17] | Do you feel unstable? | 你感觉得到自己不稳定吗 |
[00:19] | Is there a problem, Will? | 有问题吗 威尔 |
[00:20] | – You lost time. – There’s something wrong with me. | -你的记忆断片了 -我一定有什么毛病 |
[00:23] | I’m your friend, Will. | 我是你的朋友 威尔 |
[00:24] | I don’t care about the lives you save; | 我不在乎你拯救多少人 |
[00:25] | I care about your life, | 我只在乎你的生活 |
[00:27] | and your life is separating from reality. | 而现在你的生活正在脱离现实 |
[00:34] | {\pos(301,245)}特拉华州 格林伍德 | |
[04:14] | I can feel my nerves clicking like, | 我觉得我的神经简直像 |
[04:17] | uh, roller coaster cogs, | 云霄飞车的齿轮一样咔嚓作响 |
[04:19] | pulling up to the inevitable long plunge. | 驶入云霄 前方是不可避免的下坠 |
[04:23] | Quick sounds, quickly ended. | 嗖的一声就结束了 |
[04:25] | Abigail Hobbs ended Nicholas Boyle. | 阿比盖尔・霍布斯杀了尼古拉斯・博伊尔 |
[04:30] | Like a burst balloon. | 就像炸开的气球 |
[04:37] | She took a life. | 她杀了人 |
[04:40] | You’ve taken a life. | 你也杀过人 |
[04:42] | Yeah. Yeah, so have you. | 对 你也是 |
[04:47] | You’re grieving, Will. | 你在难过 威尔 |
[04:49] | Not for the life you have taken, | 不是为你杀的人 |
[04:50] | but for the life that was taken from you. | 而是为你失去的生命力 |
[04:53] | If Abigail could have started over, | 阿比盖尔能够重新开始 |
[04:55] | left the horror of her father behind, so could have you. | 把她对她父亲的恐惧抛在脑后 你也能 |
[04:59] | You could untangle yourself from the madness and the murder. | 你可以让自己从这些疯狂和凶案中挣脱出来 |
[05:04] | We lied for her. | 我们为她撒谎了 |
[05:07] | We both know the unreality of taking a life. | 我们都知道夺去生命的那种不真实感 |
[05:10] | Of people who die when we have no other choice, | 杀死我们必须杀死的人 |
[05:12] | we know in those moments they are not flesh, | 我们知道在那一刻 他们不是血肉之躯 |
[05:16] | but light, | 而是光 |
[05:18] | and air, and color. | 空气 色彩 |
[05:21] | Isn’t that what it is to be alive? | 鲜活的生命不就是如此吗 |
[05:24] | Do you feel alive, Will? | 你觉得自己的生命鲜活吗 威尔 |
[05:27] | I feel like I’m fading. | 我觉得自己在渐渐消逝 |
[05:30] | Have you experienced any further loss of time? | 你又出现记忆断片的情况了吗 |
[05:32] | Or hallucinations? | 或是幻觉 |
[05:39] | I’d like you to draw a clock face. | 你画一张钟面 |
[05:43] | Numbered. | 标明数字 |
[05:44] | Small hand indicating the hour, large hand the minute. | 短针指时 长针指分 |
[05:49] | – Why? – An exercise. | -为什么 -是个练习 |
[05:52] | I want you to focus on the present moment. | 你要将注意力集中于今时今刻 |
[05:55] | The now. Often as you can, | 当下 尽量频繁地 |
[05:56] | think of where you are, and when. | 去想想你在哪 是什么时候 |
[05:59] | Think of who you are. | 想想你是谁 |
[06:04] | Seven sixteen p.m. | 下午7点16分 |
[06:07] | I’m in Baltimore, Maryland. | 我在马里兰州 巴尔的摩 |
[06:12] | And my name is Will Graham. | 我叫威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[06:16] | A simple reminder. | 这可以作为一个简单的提醒 |
[06:18] | The handle to reality for you to hold on to. | 一个帮你抓住的现实的手柄 |
[06:22] | And know you’re alive. | 让你知道你还活着 |
[06:51] | Buffet Froid | {\pos(190,156)}冷餐 |
[08:03] | Will. | 威尔 |
[08:45] | What happened in there? | 你在里面干了什么 |
[08:48] | I got confused. | 我有点混乱了 |
[08:49] | I’ve seen you confused and I’ve seen you upset, | 我见过你混乱与不安的样子 |
[08:51] | but I’ve never seen you afraid like this. | 但从没见过你怕成这样 |
[08:53] | Well, I’m an old hand at fear. I can manage this one. | 我对应付恐惧很有经验 这个我也能控制得好 |
[08:56] | I just got disoriented. I can go back in. | 我就是有点晕头转向 我可以再回去 |
[08:58] | I saw the look on your face when you came out of that room. | 我看见你从屋子里出来时脸上的表情了 |
[09:01] | Now, what did you experience in there | 你在里面到底经历了什么 |
[09:02] | that’s got you mute all of a sudden? | 让你突然说不出话来了 |
[09:05] | I can see and hear better afraid. | 我害怕的时候感觉更加敏感 |
[09:07] | I-I just can’t…speak as concisely. | 但我会语塞 |
[09:11] | Will, you contaminated the crime scene. | 威尔 你污染了犯罪现场 |
[09:13] | You’ve never done that before. | 这从未发生过 |
[09:17] | I thought I was responsible for it. | 我以为是我干的 |
[09:20] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[09:20] | You thought that you killed that woman in there? | 你以为你杀了屋里的那个女人 |
[09:22] | Sometimes with, uh, what I do– | 有时候我做的事会让我… |
[09:24] | What you do | 你做的事 |
[09:26] | is you take all of the evidence available at a crime scene. | 是将犯罪现场的全部可用证据 |
[09:30] | You extrapolate. | 用来做推断 |
[09:31] | You reconstruct the thinking of a killer. | 你重建凶手的思维方式 |
[09:37] | You don’t think of yourself as the killer. | 而不是把自己当做是凶手 |
[09:40] | I got lost in the reconstruction. | 我在重建的时候迷失了 |
[09:44] | Just for a second. Just a blink. | 只是那么几秒 眨眼间的事 |
[09:47] | I know you don’t like to be the cause for concern, | 我知道你不喜欢别人担心你 |
[09:49] | but I am officially concerned about you. | 但我真的很为你担心 |
[09:51] | – Officially? – Yes, that’s right. | -真的[在官方公开角度上] -没错 |
[09:59] | I thought the reason you had me seeing Dr. Lecter | 我以为你让我去见莱克特医生 |
[10:01] | and not an FBI psychiatrist | 而不是联调局的心理医生 |
[10:03] | is so my mental wellbeing stays… | 是为了让我的心理健康 |
[10:07] | unofficial. | 不会公诸于众 |
[10:08] | I just want to be careful with you. | 我只想小心行事 |
[10:11] | We don’t want to break you here. | 我们不希望让你崩溃 |
[10:12] | Is that what’s happening? Have I broken you? | 你是崩溃了吗 我让你承受不住了吗 |
[10:18] | Do you have anyone that does this better unbroken than I do broken? | 你知道谁能不崩溃而做的比崩溃的我好吗 |
[10:26] | Fear makes you rude, Will. | 恐惧让你很没礼貌 威尔 |
[10:33] | Her name was Beth LeBeau. | 她名叫贝丝・勒博 |
[10:36] | She drowned on her own blood. | 淹死在自己的血泊之中 |
[10:38] | And what she didn’t drown on is all over the floor | 而没有淹着她的血撒了一地板 |
[10:41] | and under the bed. She was trying to hide from him. | 床下也都是 她想藏起来不被发现 |
[10:44] | He dragged her there. He was waiting under the bed for her. | 是他把她拽进去的 他躲在床下 |
[10:48] | Fought to claw her way out. | 她拼力抓着地板想爬出来 |
[10:51] | He knew her. | 他认识她 |
[10:52] | Someone who cared about her, or thought he did. | 一个曾经在乎她 或自认为在乎她的人 |
[10:55] | He cared too much. | 他是关注过度了 |
[10:56] | So, we’re looking for boyfriends, ex-boyfriends, | 那么就是男友或者前男友 |
[10:59] | coworkers, the guy who bags her groceries. | 同事 或给她装杂货的店员 |
[11:02] | I’ve got a clean set of prints on the knife handle. | 刀的手柄上有一组清晰的指纹 |
[11:04] | I assume they’re yours. | 应该是你的吧 |
[11:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:08] | There’s other dermal tissue, presumably from the killer’s, | 还有其他的皮肤组织 可能是凶手的 |
[11:11] | but the skin is so diseased or damaged | 但皮肤严重病变或损伤 |
[11:14] | it didn’t leave any useful prints. | 没留下任何有用指纹 |
[11:16] | The victim scratched her killer | 被害人狠狠地抓了凶手的皮肤 |
[11:17] | deep enough to pile tissue under the fingernails, | 以至于在指甲下堆积了皮肤组织 |
[11:20] | but never drew blood. | 却没抓到血 |
[11:22] | Why didn’t he bleed? | 他为什么没流血 |
[11:24] | After he cut up the victim’s face, | 他切开被害人的脸后 |
[11:26] | it looks like he was trying to pull her skin back. | 似乎想把她的皮肤拉起来 |
[11:30] | Like he was removing a mask? | 就像是扒下一张面具吗 |
[11:38] | I still have the… | 我手上还有 |
[11:39] | coppery smell of blood on my hands. | 血的铜腥气 |
[11:42] | I can’t remember | 我记不起 |
[11:43] | seeing the crime scene before I saw myself killing her. | 看到自己杀她之前犯罪现场的样子 |
[11:47] | Those memories sank out of sight, | 那部分记忆消失了 |
[11:50] | yet you’re aware of their absence. | 但你能意识到它们消失了 |
[11:51] | There’s a grandiosity to the violence that I imagined | 我想象出来的暴力夸张到 |
[11:55] | that feels more real than what I know is true. | 比真正的记忆感觉还要真实 |
[11:59] | What do you know to be true? | 真正的记忆是什么 |
[12:01] | I know I didn’t kill her. I couldn’t have. | 我知道我没杀她 那不可能 |
[12:04] | But I remember cutting into her. I remember watching her die. | 但我却记得拿刀切开她 看着她死去的情景 |
[12:09] | You must overcome these delusions | 你一定要克服掉这些 |
[12:11] | that are disguising your reality. | 扭曲了你现实的幻象 |
[12:16] | What kind of savage delusions does this killer have? | 这个凶手残忍的幻觉是什么样的 |
[12:19] | It wasn’t savage. It was lonely. | 那不是残忍 是孤独 |
[12:23] | It was desperate. Sad. | 是绝望 悲伤 |
[12:26] | I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, | 我在镜子里瞥见了自己 |
[12:29] | and I looked right through me, | 而我的视线穿透了自己 |
[12:33] | past me, as if I was a… was just a stranger. | 穿过了我 就好像 我是个陌生人 |
[12:38] | You have to honestly confront your limitations with what you do. | 你必须诚实面对你能力的限度 |
[12:43] | And how it affects you. | 和这份能力对你的影响 |
[12:44] | If by limitations you mean the difference | 如果你所指的限度是根据 |
[12:46] | between sanity and insanity, I don’t accept that. | 神智清醒和疯狂来划分的 那我不接受 |
[12:50] | What do you accept? | 那你能接受什么 |
[12:51] | I know what kind of crazy I am, | 我了解自己的疯狂 |
[12:53] | and this isn’t that kind of crazy. | 不是那种疯狂 |
[12:55] | This could be… seizures. | 可能是癫痫 |
[12:59] | This could be a tumor. | 或许是脑瘤 |
[13:01] | A… A blood clot. | 血栓 |
[13:05] | I can recommend a neurologist. | 我可以向你推荐一位神经科医生 |
[13:09] | But if it isn’t physiological, then you have to accept | 但如果这不是生理上的问题 你就得接受 |
[13:12] | what you’re struggling with is mental illness. | 你的问题是心理疾病 |
[13:24] | {\pos(243,236)}马里兰州 巴尔的摩 诺博山医疗中心 | |
[13:28] | You’re in very good hands. | 你完全可以放心 |
[13:30] | Dr. Lecter here is one of the sanest men I know. | 莱克特医生是我认识的最心智健全的人 |
[13:34] | I would agree. | 这我同意 |
[13:35] | Dr. Sutcliffe and I were residents together at Hopkins. | 苏克里夫医生和我都是霍普金斯医院的住院医师 |
[13:35] | 医生职称的一种 居主治医师之下 属于初级职称 | |
[13:39] | Another life ago, | 那是好久以前了 |
[13:40] | back when you weren’t afraid to get your hands a little dirty. | 那时候你还愿意亲自动手接诊呢 |
[13:43] | I was always drawn to how the mind works. | 我一直对人的心理非常感兴趣 |
[13:45] | I found it much more dynamic than how the brain works. | 我觉得心理活动比大脑活动要丰富多了 |
[13:48] | The projected image is more interesting than the projector, | 投射影像比投影仪更有趣 |
[13:51] | until, of course, the projector breaks down. | 除非投影仪坏掉了 |
[13:57] | So, Will, these headaches. | 那么 威尔 你的头疼 |
[14:00] | When did they begin in earnest? | 究竟是什么时候开始的 |
[14:03] | Two to three months ago. | 两三个月前 |
[14:05] | About the time Will went back into the field, | 也就是威尔又开始出外勤的时候 |
[14:07] | which is when I met him. | 我也是那时认识他的 |
[14:10] | And the hallucinations? | 幻觉呢 |
[14:12] | I can’t really say when they started. | 这我也说不好 |
[14:17] | I just slowly became aware that I might not be dreaming. | 我只是渐渐意识到我可能不是在做梦 |
[14:42] | It’s encephalitis. | 是脑炎 |
[14:44] | – That’s your pre-diagnosis? – Yes. | -这是你的初步诊断吗 -对 |
[14:47] | Based on…? | 依据是 |
[14:49] | I could smell it. | 我闻得出 |
[14:51] | So your sense of smell | 这么说你的嗅觉能力 |
[14:53] | has gone from calling out a nurse’s perfume | 已经从能分辨出护士的香水 |
[14:55] | to diagnosing autoimmune disease. | 发展到能诊断自身免疫性疾病了 |
[14:55] | 机体对自身抗原发生免疫反应而导致自身组织损害所引起的疾病 | |
[14:58] | He started sleepwalking and I noticed a very specific scent. | 他开始梦游 而我注意到了一种特殊的气味 |
[15:02] | And what exactly does encephalitis smell like? | 那么脑炎是什么样的气味呢 |
[15:07] | It has heat. | 有热量 |
[15:08] | A fevered sweetness. | 一种温热的香气 |
[15:14] | If you suspected, why didn’t you say something? | 如果你有所怀疑 为什么不说呢 |
[15:18] | Had to be sure. | 我得确定 |
[15:21] | Symptoms began slowly and gradually worsened. | 症状是慢慢出现 愈演愈烈 |
[15:24] | And yesterday, I asked him to draw a clock. | 昨天 我让他画个钟 |
[15:29] | This is what he drew. | 这是他画的 |
[15:33] | Oh. Spatial neglect. | 空间忽略 |
[15:33] | 脑损伤后在感觉性与运动性输出的密切关系中产生空间性偏差的一种病态 | |
[15:36] | Headaches, disorientation, | 头疼 定向障碍 |
[15:38] | hallucinations, altered consciousness. | 幻觉 意识障碍 |
[15:40] | It’s all the telltale signs. | 这都是警示迹象啊 |
[15:44] | It is so rare to be able to study the psychological effect | 能够研究这种人脑疾病所产生的 |
[15:47] | of this type of malady on a person’s mind. | 心理效应实属难得 |
[15:51] | It’s more rare still | 能研究其 |
[15:52] | to be able to study the neurological effects. | 神经学影响也很难得啊 |
[15:56] | A doctor has to weigh the ultimate benefit of scientific study. | 作为医生要估量科学研究的价值 |
[16:00] | Even in these times, we know so little about the brain. | 即使是现今 我们对大脑也知之甚少 |
[16:04] | There are great discoveries to be made. | 还有待伟大的发现 |
[17:08] | The right side of his brain is completely inflamed. | 他的右脑完全发炎了 |
[17:12] | It’s anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis. | 这是抗N-甲基-D-天冬氨酸受体脑炎 |
[17:15] | The symptoms are only going to get worse. | 症状只会越来越严重 |
[17:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:18] | It’s unfortunate for Will. | 对威尔来说真是不幸 |
[17:23] | What do you smell on me? | 你在我身上闻到了什么 |
[17:26] | Opportunity. | 机遇 |
[17:37] | We didn’t find anything abnormal. | 我们没发现任何异常 |
[17:39] | No vascular malformations, | 没有血管畸形 |
[17:41] | no tumors, | 没有脑瘤 |
[17:42] | no swelling or bleeding, no evidence of stroke. | 没有肿胀或出血 也没有中风的迹象 |
[17:45] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[17:46] | There’s nothing wrong with you neurologically. | 从神经学上讲你没有任何问题 |
[17:51] | So what I’m experiencing is psychological. | 那么我的问题就是心理上的了 |
[17:55] | Well… brain scans can’t diagnose, | 脑部扫描没法诊断 |
[17:59] | uh, mental disorders. | 精神问题 |
[18:01] | They can only rule out medical illnesses like a tumor, | 只能排除生理疾病 比如肿瘤 |
[18:04] | which can have similar symptoms. | 肿瘤也会导致类似症状 |
[18:10] | Look, we’ll run some more tests. | 我们会再进行一些测试 |
[18:12] | We’ll take some more blood samples, but I imagine | 再取一些血样 但我觉得 |
[18:16] | they’ll prove to be just as inconclusive. | 也查不出什么结果来 |
[18:24] | You knew from the moment | 在走进他教室的那一刻 |
[18:25] | you walked into his classroom that you were putting him | 你就知道 你把他放入了一个 |
[18:27] | in a potentially destructive environment. | 具有潜在破坏性的环境中 |
[18:30] | I had eight college girls dead in Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州死了八个女大学生 |
[18:33] | Will caught their killer for me. | 威尔帮我抓住了凶手 |
[18:35] | He also caught their killer’s disease. | 他同时也感染了那个凶手的病症 |
[18:38] | He can’t stop thinking about what it is to take a life. | 他无法停止想象杀人的感觉 |
[18:41] | I’d rather he go a little mad than other innocents lose | 我宁可让他疯一些 也不愿意再看到 |
[18:44] | their lives, and I think he would feel the same way. | 有无辜的人丢掉性命 他应该也一样 |
[18:47] | Will is an innocent. | 威尔也是无辜的人 |
[18:51] | Yes. He is. | 没错 |
[18:52] | I mean, Will is genuine. | 我是说 威尔是真金 |
[18:56] | He’ll survive anything I could put him through. | 他不会被我安排给他的任务打败的 |
[18:58] | He will always fight his way back to himself. | 他永远都能以他的方式找回自己 |
[19:01] | Not always. So far. | 不能说永远 只能说目前为止 |
[19:08] | He saw a neurologist today. | 今天他去看了一个神经科医生 |
[19:10] | They found nothing wrong with him. | 什么毛病都没查出来 |
[19:12] | He was very upset by that. | 他对这个结果非常失望 |
[19:14] | You’re saying he wanted something to be wrong? | 你是说他希望自己有毛病吗 |
[19:17] | I think he wanted an answer that wasn’t mental illness. | 我想 他是希望自己没有精神问题 |
[19:21] | You think he’s mentally ill. | 你觉得他精神有问题 |
[19:24] | The problem Will has is too many mirror neurons. | 威尔的问题是镜像神经元过量 |
[19:24] | 其功能为反映他人的行为 使人们潜移默化学会模仿 如打哈欠传染 | |
[19:28] | Our heads are filled with them when we are children– | 我们的大脑只有在幼年才会密布镜像神经元 |
[19:30] | supposed to help us socialize and then melt away. | 在帮助我们适应社会生活之后 就会消失 |
[19:34] | But Will held on to his, | 但威尔的没有消失 |
[19:36] | which makes knowing who he is a challenge. | 使得他的自我认知成了一个问题 |
[19:39] | When you take him to a crime scene, Jack, | 每当你把他带入犯罪现场 杰克 |
[19:42] | the very air has screams smeared on it. | 空气中密布着尖叫声 |
[19:46] | In those places, he doesn’t just reflect; | 在那些地方 他不只是在反映这些负能量 |
[19:49] | he absorbs. | 还会吸收 |
[21:22] | It’s 10:36. | 现在是晚上10点36分 |
[21:26] | I’m in Greenwood, Delaware. | 我在特拉华州 格林伍德 |
[21:28] | My name is Will Graham. | 我是威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[22:06] | It’s 1:37 a.m. | 现在是凌晨1点37分 |
[22:09] | W-we’re in Greenwood, Delaware. | 我们在特拉华州 格林伍德 |
[22:12] | And my name is Will Graham. | 我是威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[22:14] | And you’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[22:16] | If you can hear me, | 如果你能听到我的话 |
[22:19] | you’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[22:26] | {\pos(307,245)}特拉华州 格林伍德 | |
[22:42] | Why did you call me? | 为什么打电话给我 |
[22:44] | Why not Jack? Why not the police? | 为什么不打给杰克 不报警 |
[22:46] | I called you because… | 打给你是因为 |
[22:50] | I’m not entirely sure what I saw was real. | 我不能完全确定我看到的是否是真的 |
[22:58] | Then let’s prove it. | 那咱们就证明一下吧 |
[23:00] | I grabbed her arm… | 我抓住了她的胳膊 |
[23:03] | And an entire layer of dead skin separated | 然后她整个的死皮和皮下组织分离了 |
[23:06] | from the underlying tissue, like she was wearing a glove. | 就像戴了手套一样 |
[23:09] | That’s why she doesn’t bleed. | 所以她才没有流血 |
[23:10] | Right. There’s no circulation. | 没错 没有血液循环 |
[23:12] | And there’s nothing alive in the tissue to bind it. | 组织上也没有活细胞可连接循环系统 |
[23:14] | What did you do with it? | 死皮怎么处理了 |
[23:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:22] | You can’t remember? | 记不起来了吗 |
[23:26] | Could be a staphylococcal infection. | 可能是葡萄球菌感染 |
[23:29] | – That, or leprosy. – Her eyes were discolored. | -或者是麻风病 -她两眼污浊 |
[23:32] | She was, uh, malnourished, jaundiced. | 她营养不良 有黄疸病 |
[23:34] | Her liver was shutting down. She was… | 她肝脏的机能瘫痪 她已经… |
[23:38] | deranged. | 精神错乱 |
[23:41] | So she mutilated a woman’s face | 就是说她毁坏了一个女人的脸 |
[23:43] | because she thought it was a mask. | 是因为她觉得那是张面具 |
[23:48] | She can’t see faces. | 她看不见人脸 |
[23:52] | If she did kill Beth LeBeau, | 如果她真杀了贝丝・勒博 |
[23:53] | she might not even know she did it. | 她或许都不知道自己杀了人 |
[23:57] | Then why did she come back? | 那她还回来干什么 |
[23:59] | To convince herself she didn’t. | 回来说服自己没有杀人 |
[24:02] | Is that why you came back? | 你也是因此才回来了吗 |
[24:08] | If I wasn’t clear on that issue, | 即使我对那个问题不清楚 |
[24:11] | I know I didn’t kill Beth LeBeau. | 我起码知道我没杀贝丝・勒博 |
[24:15] | I just want to know who did. | 我只想知道是谁杀的 |
[24:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:23] | You’re the subject of a lot of speculation at the bureau. | 你是局里诸多推测的对象 |
[24:26] | Oh, yeah? What are they speculating? | 是吗 都有些什么推测 |
[24:28] | That Jack pushed you right up to the edge, | 杰克把你推上了悬崖 |
[24:31] | and now you’re pushing yourself over. | 而现在你正在把自己推下去 |
[24:39] | This killer… | 这名凶手 |
[24:41] | can’t accept her reality. | 接受不了她眼前的现实 |
[24:48] | I can occasionally identify with that. | 我有时也会这样 |
[24:52] | That said, I feel… | 即便如此 我还是觉得 |
[24:55] | relatively sane. | 自己要相对理智一些 |
[25:07] | It’s 7:05 p.m. | 现在是晚上7点05分 |
[25:11] | I’m in Baltimore, Maryland. | 我在马里兰州 巴尔的摩 |
[25:14] | My name is Will Graham. | 我叫威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[25:18] | Thank you for humoring me. | 多谢你配合我 |
[25:25] | I feel like I’m seeing a ghost. | 我觉得自己好像见鬼了 |
[25:28] | – Regarding this killer, or yourself? – Both. | -你在说这名凶手 还是你自己 -都是 |
[25:30] | Well, she’s real. You know she’s real. There’s evidence. | 她真实存在着 你知道她是真的 有证据 |
[25:35] | When you found her, | 等你找到她 |
[25:37] | your sanity did not leave you. | 你也不会失去理智 |
[25:40] | – Time did. – You lost time again? | -但我失去了记忆[时间] -你又记忆断片了吗 |
[25:49] | I spoke to Dr. Sutcliffe. | 我和苏克里夫医生谈过 |
[25:52] | We briefly discussed the particulars of your visit. | 我们简单讨论过你去找他的细节 |
[25:54] | Would you like to discuss them with me? | 你想跟我说说吗 |
[25:56] | There are no particulars. He didn’t find anything wrong. | 没什么细节 他没发现有什么不对劲的 |
[25:59] | Then we keep looking for answers. | 那我们就继续寻找答案 |
[26:02] | Perhaps you would permit me to run some tests of my own. | 或许你会允许我做些自己开发的测试 |
[26:07] | You wouldn’t publish anything about me, would you, | 你不会公布任何关于我的事情吧 会吗 |
[26:09] | Dr. Lecter? | 莱克特医生 |
[26:12] | If there were ever anything | 如果有任何 |
[26:13] | that might be of therapeutic value to others, | 对别人有治疗价值的点 |
[26:16] | I’d abstract it in a form | 我会用某种形式提取出来 |
[26:17] | that would be totally unrecognizable. | 不让人认出是从你身上来的 |
[26:21] | Just do me a favor and publish it posthumously. | 帮我个忙 等死后再公布 |
[26:25] | After your death or mine? | 你死后还是我死后 |
[26:27] | Whichever comes first. | 谁先死都行 |
[26:36] | Have you considered Cotard’s Syndrome? | 你又没有想过科塔尔综合症 |
[26:39] | It’s a rare delusional disorder | 这是种少见的妄想性精神障碍 |
[26:40] | in which a person believes he or she is dead. | 患者认为自己已经死亡 |
[26:43] | Are you talking about the killer or me? | 你是在说凶手还是我 |
[26:45] | – The killer, of course. – Well, of course. | -当然是凶手 -也对 |
[26:49] | she couldn’t see the victim’s face. | 她看不见死者的脸 |
[26:51] | Or she was trying to uncover it. | 或者她试图把脸揭开 |
[26:55] | The inability to identify others is associated with Cotard. | 不能辨别他人 这和科塔尔综合症有关 |
[26:59] | It’s a misfiring in the areas of the brain | 大脑中关于脸部识别的区域 |
[27:00] | which recognize faces, and also in the amygdala, | 机能丧失 而杏仁核机能的丧失 |
[27:00] | 产生 识别 调节情绪的重要脑部结构 杏仁型 | |
[27:03] | which adds emotion to those recognitions. | 会使她情绪化地去看待那些人 |
[27:08] | Even those closest to her would seem like imposters. | 即使和她最亲近的人也会被当成骗子 |
[27:11] | So she… she reached out to someone she loved, | 所以她把去找了她爱的人 |
[27:13] | someone she trusted. | 她信任的人 |
[27:16] | She felt betrayed, became violent. | 她觉得被人背叛了 变得暴力 |
[27:19] | She can’t trust anything | 她不信任那些 |
[27:20] | or anyone she once knew to be trustworthy. | 她曾经信任过的人或事 |
[27:24] | Her mental illness won’t let her. | 她的精神疾病不允许她这么做 |
[28:15] | We matched the tissue samples from the crime scene | 我们在犯罪现场发现的组织样本 |
[28:17] | to your daughter’s medical records. | 和你女儿的医疗记录相匹配 |
[28:20] | I was almost relieved when I got that phone call. | 接到电话的时候我几乎松了口气 |
[28:22] | I thought that you had found her and she was, um… | 我以为你们发现她时她已经… |
[28:27] | would be at peace… | 死了 |
[28:28] | You thought she might be dead? | 你觉得她可能死了 |
[28:31] | Well, that makes me sound like a horrible mother. | 那样说让我听起来像个糟糕的母亲 |
[28:35] | I tried to be a good mom. | 我努力去当个好妈妈 |
[28:36] | I tried to do everything that I could. | 我尽全力去做所有能做的事 |
[28:38] | I just don’t want her to be in pain. | 我只是不想她活在痛苦中 |
[28:40] | No one’s doubting your dedication to your daughter, Mrs. Madchen. | 没人怀疑您对女儿的付出 玛茜夫人 |
[28:44] | How well did she know Beth LeBeau? | 她和贝丝・勒博关系怎么样 |
[28:48] | They were best friends. They went to school together, | 她们是最好的朋友 一起上学 |
[28:56] | When did you first recognize that your daughter was | 你最初是什么时候意识到你女儿 |
[28:59] | struggling with mental illness? | 正饱受精神疾病的折磨 |
[29:03] | When she was nine and she told me that she was | 在她九岁时 她跟我说 |
[29:06] | thinking about killing me | 她在想怎么杀了我 |
[29:08] | and said that she was already dead. | 还说她已经死了 |
[29:12] | What sort of symptoms did she have? | 她都有哪些症状 |
[29:15] | She had seizures, hallucinations, | 她会抽搐 产生幻觉 |
[29:17] | psychotic depression. | 精神性抑郁 |
[29:21] | I was grateful when she was catatonic. | 我很庆幸她得了紧张性精神分裂症 |
[29:25] | Was she ever violent? | 她有过暴力行为吗 |
[29:27] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[29:29] | What did her doctor say? | 她的医生怎么说 |
[29:31] | Not much. | 没说什么 |
[29:33] | She spent months at a time in the hospital. | 她每次都在医院待好几个月 |
[29:37] | Blood tests and brain scans, | 抽血化验 脑部扫描 |
[29:39] | and all of them inconclusive. | 什么都查不出来 |
[29:42] | They could never tell me what was wrong. | 他们从来都说不出个所以然 |
[29:47] | And you still don’t know? | 你还不知道吗 |
[29:54] | They would just say it was this or it was that. | 他们不是说这就是说那 |
[29:56] | You know, they were just… | 他们只是… |
[30:00] | they were just always guessing. | 他们总是在猜测 |
[30:03] | And I did my own research. | 我自己也在研究 |
[30:05] | I wrote down every word that the doctors said, | 我把医生说的每句话都记下来了 |
[30:08] | the different terminology. Learned a lot. | 那些不同的术语 学到了很多 |
[30:12] | But mostly what I learned is, | 但我主要学到的东西 |
[30:16] | um, how little is actually known about mental illness. | 只能算是精神病领域的九牛一毛 |
[30:21] | All they know, it’s rarely about finding solutions. | 他们具备的知识很难找到解决方法 |
[30:28] | It’s just more about managing expectations. | 他们更多地是在努力达到我的期望 |
[30:52] | Managing your expectations? | 达到你的期望了吗 |
[30:54] | Changing my expectations. | 改变了我的期望 |
[30:58] | You know, when Miriam Lass died, | 米里亚姆・拉斯死了之后 |
[31:01] | I had to come back here to this office to pack up, | 我不得不回到这间办公室收拾东西 |
[31:04] | but… | 但是… |
[31:06] | that got to be too overwhelming. | 我突然不知所措 |
[31:07] | I thought I should just leave, | 我觉得我应该就这么离开 |
[31:09] | seeing as how I had gotten a trainee killed. | 是我害得一个实习生遇害 |
[31:13] | That lack of leadership on my part, that was my responsibility. | 我缺乏领导能力 都是我的责任 |
[31:16] | You didn’t kill Miriam Lass; | 米里亚姆・拉斯不是你害死的 |
[31:18] | the Chesapeake Ripper did. | 是切萨皮克开膛手干的 |
[31:19] | It didn’t feel that way to me. I pulled her out of a classroom, | 我不这么觉得 是我把她拽出课堂 |
[31:23] | like I pulled you out of a classroom. | 就像我把你拽出课堂一样 |
[31:26] | She was a student; I am a teacher. | 她是学生 我是老师 |
[31:28] | I’m still just as responsible for you as I was for her. | 我对你仍向对她一样负有责任 |
[31:31] | I’ll take my own responsibility. | 我会对自己负责 |
[31:32] | Well, not from me you won’t. | 如果没有我你做不到 |
[31:34] | We can do it together. | 我们可以共同承担 |
[31:36] | I broke the rules with Miriam. | 我曾因米里亚姆违反了规定 |
[31:39] | I encouraged her to break the rules. | 我曾鼓励她去打破规则 |
[31:40] | I am breaking the rules with you now. | 现在我因你而违反规定 |
[31:42] | By letting an unstable agent do field work? | 因为让一个情绪不稳定的探员出外勤吗 |
[31:45] | Special agent. | 是特别探员 |
[31:46] | That means you represent the FBI. | 那意味着你代表整个联调局 |
[31:47] | You still represent me. | 你仍代表我 |
[31:49] | Have I misrepresented you, Jack? | 我曾让你蒙羞吗 杰克 |
[31:50] | No, no. But you have me curious. | 不 没有 但你让我感到很奇怪 |
[31:52] | Why are you still here when the both of us know | 你我都清楚这工作对你有害 |
[31:56] | that this is bad for you? | 为什么你仍留在这工作 |
[31:58] | – Do you want me to quit? – No. | -你想让我辞职吗 -不是 |
[32:01] | No, you had an opportunity to quit. | 不 你曾有机会辞职 |
[32:04] | You didn’t take it. Why not? | 但你没有抓住 为什么 |
[32:07] | Let me tell you what I think. | 告诉你我的想法 |
[32:08] | I think that the work you do here | 我认为你在这里的工作 |
[32:09] | has created a sense of stability for you. | 带给你一种稳定的感觉 |
[32:13] | Stability is good for you, Will. | 稳定对你有好处 威尔 |
[32:14] | Stability requires strong foundations, Jack. | 稳定是需要坚实根基的 杰克 |
[32:16] | My moorings are built on sand. | 而我的停泊处就如建立在散沙之上 |
[32:18] | I’m not sand. | 我可不是散沙 |
[32:20] | I am bedrock. | 我如基岩一般稳固 |
[32:23] | When you doubt yourself, | 当你怀疑自我时 |
[32:25] | you don’t have to doubt me too. | 勿需对我也产生疑虑 |
[32:34] | The Jamón Ibérico. | 伊比利亚火腿 |
[32:36] | Still love your little rare treats, | 你仍然热衷于用珍稀食物 |
[32:38] | don’t you, Hannibal? | 来宴飨对吧 汉尼拔 |
[32:39] | The more expensive and difficult they are to obtain, the better. | 越是昂贵和难以取得的食物 你越喜欢 |
[32:43] | It’s a distinction that adds an expectation of quality. | 正是这种特质让我对它的品质多了一份期待 |
[32:46] | – Not always. – Well, for Ibérico, | -并非总是如此 -在伊比利亚半岛 |
[32:49] | only a few thousand are selected each year. | 每年只能挑选出几千份 |
[32:52] | But is the pig, | 但当猪 |
[32:55] | once fattened and slaughtered and air-cured, | 被养肥 宰杀和风干后 |
[32:59] | really superior to any other pig? | 就真的比其它猪品质更优秀吗 |
[33:02] | Or is it simply a matter of | 还是说这只不过是 |
[33:04] | reputation preceding product? | 名气盖过了品质 |
[33:07] | It’s irrelevant. | 这无关紧要 |
[33:09] | If the meat-eater thinks it’s superior, | 如果食肉者认为它的品质更好 |
[33:12] | then belief determines value. | 这种信念就会决定价值 |
[33:16] | A case of psychology overriding neurology. | 一个心理学推翻了神经学的例子 |
[33:20] | So, we know how Ibérico gets his pigs. | 我们清楚伊比利亚半岛是如何挑选猪的 |
[33:24] | How did you get yours? | 你又是如何挑选的 |
[33:28] | Are you referring to Will Graham? | 你指的是威尔・格雷厄姆吗 |
[33:31] | We know you’re fond of the rarified. | 我们都清楚你喜爱稀有事物 |
[33:34] | What makes him so rare? | 是什么让他如此独一无二 |
[33:40] | Will has a remarkably vivid imagination. | 威尔有着极其鲜活的想象力 |
[33:45] | Beautiful. | 非常美妙 |
[33:46] | Pure empathy. | 完美的共情能力 |
[33:46] | 又有译作移情能力 但两者有一定区别 | |
[33:49] | Nothing he can’t understand, and that terrifies him. | 他能看破一切 而这让他恐慌 |
[33:55] | So you set his mind on fire. | 所以你煽动了他的内心 |
[33:58] | Imagination is an interesting accelerant for a fever. | 想象是一种很有趣的狂热助燃剂 |
[34:07] | So… how far does this go? | 那么 这要持续多久 |
[34:11] | Do you put out the fire, | 你会帮他扑灭内心的火焰 |
[34:13] | or do you let him burn? | 还是任由他烧得遍体鳞伤 |
[34:17] | Will is my friend. | 威尔是我的朋友 |
[34:20] | We will put out the fire when it’s necessary. | 必要的时候我们会让他的头脑冷静下来 |
[34:23] | He has asked for more tests. | 他已要求做进一步的检测 |
[34:29] | Now that we have confirmed what it is, | 既然现在我们已清楚病灶所在 |
[34:31] | it’ll be easier to hide from him. | 向他隐瞒便并非难事 |
[34:42] | You put these in. | 把这些戴上 |
[34:50] | This’ll be over before you know it. | 在你意识到之前 检查就结束了 |
[36:34] | Dr. Sutcliffe? | 苏克里夫医生 |
[36:56] | You’re clean. | 你身上很干净[是清白的] |
[36:58] | You couldn’t have done this without getting something on you, | 你不可能在杀他之后不沾上任何东西 |
[37:00] | and there’s nothing on you. | 而你身上什么也没有 |
[37:03] | I don’t feel clean. | 我感觉不到自己的清白 |
[37:06] | The murder weapon has the same sort of diseased or damaged tissues | 凶器上沾有病变或严重受损的组织 |
[37:09] | that we found at Beth LeBeau’s house. | 与在贝丝・勒博家发现的相一致 |
[37:12] | What’s this guy got to do with the other victim? | 此人和另一名受害者有什么关联 |
[37:15] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[37:17] | What do you remember? | 你记得些什么 |
[37:19] | I remember coming here, | 我记得到这里来 |
[37:22] | going into the MRI, getting out, | 躺进核磁共振仪 检查完毕出来 |
[37:24] | and, uh, finding Dr. Sutcliffe’s body. | 然后就发现了苏克里夫医生的尸体 |
[37:27] | No confusion? | 没有神智混乱吗 |
[37:29] | Well, not that I’m aware of. | 至少在我能意识到的范围内没有 |
[37:33] | Was your Dr. Sutcliffe in the habit of seeing patients | 苏克里夫医生在业余时间 习惯在办公室 |
[37:36] | afterhours when he’s the only one in the office? | 独自给病人看病吗 |
[37:41] | He was very accommodating. | 他很乐于助人 |
[37:44] | Georgia Madchen followed you here, | 乔治娅・玛茜跟踪你到这里 |
[37:47] | and while you’re ticking away in the MRI, | 趁你在做核磁共振检查的时候 |
[37:49] | she does this to your doctor. | 杀害了你的医生 |
[37:53] | – Why him? – She can’t see faces. | -为什么杀他 -因为她看不见人的脸 |
[37:55] | Maybe she thought he was me. | 也许她把他错认成了我 |
[37:58] | All right, while we’re at it, why you? | 好吧 既然说到这个 为什么要杀你 |
[38:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:04] | I have a habit of collecting strays. | 我有收养流浪动物的习惯 |
[38:06] | I-I-I told her, tried to tell her the night I saw her, | 那天晚上我看见她的时候曾试着告诉她 |
[38:09] | I tried to tell her she was alive. Maybe she heard me. | 告诉她 她还活着 也许她听到我说的话了 |
[38:17] | Maybe that hadn’t occurred to her in a while. | 也许她很久都没想过这个问题了 |
[39:03] | I see you, Georgia. | 我看见你了 乔治娅 |
[39:08] | Think of who you are. | 想想你是谁 |
[39:15] | It’s midnight. | 现在是午夜 |
[39:17] | You’re in Wolf Trap, Virginia. | 你在弗吉尼亚州沃尔夫查普 |
[39:19] | Your name is Georgia Madchen. | 你的名字叫乔治娅・玛茜 |
[39:25] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[39:25] | 《哥德堡变奏曲》 约翰・塞巴斯蒂安・巴赫 | |
[39:27] | We are here together. | 你现在和我在一起 |
[39:33] | Am I alive? | 我还活着吗 |
[40:15] | She’ll recover? | 她会痊愈吗 |
[40:17] | Risk of infection is high. | 感染的几率很高 |
[40:18] | She’s lost most of her vital fluids. | 她几乎已经失去所有的生命体液 |
[40:21] | Even some bone mass. | 甚至流失了部分骨量 |
[40:21] | 单位体积内骨组织[骨矿物质和骨基]质含量 | |
[40:23] | She’s being treated like a burn victim. | 我们在用治疗烧伤病人的方法治疗她 |
[40:26] | But she’ll recover mentally? | 她的心理疾病可以治好吗 |
[40:28] | She has Cotard’s Syndrome. | 她有科塔尔综合征 |
[40:30] | Almost all sufferers of this delusion recover with treatment– | 患上这种妄想症的人几乎只能依靠 |
[40:33] | in extreme cases like this one, electroconvulsive therapy. | 极端的治疗法 比如电休克来治疗 |
[40:38] | I’m more concerned about Will. | 我更关心威尔的情况 |
[40:40] | I thought you’d be more concerned about | 我想你应该更关心你的同事 |
[40:42] | your colleague, Dr. Sutcliffe. | 苏克里夫医生的情况 |
[40:45] | I am grieving Dr. Sutcliffe, | 苏克里夫医生被杀 我很难过 |
[40:47] | but Will is very much alive. | 但威尔还活着 |
[40:50] | He’s still desperate for an explanation | 他依然绝望地寻找着一种解释 |
[40:52] | that can make everything right again. | 好让自己感觉更正常些 |
[40:54] | I’m, uh, pretty desperate for some explanations myself. | 我也正愁找不到合理解释 |
[40:58] | I really want to talk to this young woman when she comes to. | 这个女孩醒来以后我得跟她好好谈谈 |
[41:02] | How much do you think she’ll remember? | 你觉得她能记得多少 |
[41:05] | Well, I sincerely hope, | 为了她着想 |
[41:06] | for her sake, she doesn’t remember much. | 我真心希望她不会记得太多 |