时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You think this was a copycat? | 你觉得这是模仿犯作案 |
[00:03] | I almost feel like he’s mocking her. | 我甚至能感觉到他在嘲笑她 |
[00:05] | Your name is Georgia Madchen. | 你的名字叫乔治娅・玛茜 |
[00:08] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[00:10] | Somebody told him we were coming. | 有人告诉他我们来了 |
[00:11] | The man on the phone? | 打电话的人吗 |
[00:12] | Did you recognize his voice? | 你能听出是谁的声音吗 |
[00:13] | How much would I get | 你写一本关于我的书 |
[00:15] | if you wrote a book about me? | 我能拿多少钱 |
[00:16] | Nicholas Boyle was gutted with a hunting knife. | 尼古拉斯・博伊尔被一把猎刀开膛破肚了 |
[00:18] | – You knew how to do that. – You think I did this? | -你知道怎么做 -你觉得是我杀了他 |
[00:20] | You and I are just gonna have to | 看来对于威尔的情况 |
[00:21] | have a difference of opinion about who Will is, Doctor. | 我俩只能仁者见仁了 医生 |
[00:23] | I’m worried about you, Will. | 我很担心你 威尔 |
[00:24] | What if you lose time and hurt yourself? | 要是你记忆断片的时候伤害了自己 |
[00:26] | Or someone else? | 或是其他人呢 |
[01:02] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[01:04] | Do I look alive? | 我看着像个活人吗 |
[01:07] | You look pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[01:13] | Must be all the oxygen. | 一定是因为氧气的缘故 |
[01:19] | They say what’s wrong with you? | 他们诊断出你的病症了吗 |
[01:21] | No, just the fever. | 没有 只知道我发烧 |
[01:24] | They’re trying to find out what else. | 他们在试图找到其他问题 |
[01:26] | They won’t find anything. | 他们什么都查不出来的 |
[01:30] | They’ll keep looking, keep taking tests, | 他们只会继续查 继续做检验 |
[01:32] | keep giving false diagnoses, bad meds. | 继续给出错误的诊断和错误的药 |
[01:37] | But they won’t find out what’s wrong. | 但他们查不出问题来的 |
[01:41] | They’ll just know | 他们只会知道 |
[01:43] | that you’re wrong. | 你有问题 |
[01:46] | I hope you have good insurance. | 希望你的保险够好 |
[01:49] | I do too. | 我也是 |
[01:51] | They’re going to give me shock treatment. | 他们要给我用休克疗法 |
[01:54] | Electroconvulsive therapy is what it’s called. | 学名是电休克疗法 |
[01:54] | 以一定量电流通过精神病患者头部 导致全身抽搐 而达到治疗疾病的目的 | |
[01:59] | Shock treatment sounds nicer. | 休克疗法听起来要好一点 |
[02:01] | People who have what you have can recover with shock treatment. | 你这个病能通过休克疗法得到治愈 |
[02:06] | You know how many times I’ve been told | 你知道我听过多少次 |
[02:08] | I could recover with treatment? | 我能得到治愈这种话吗 |
[02:12] | They said I might remember what I did. | 他们说我可能会记起我做了什么 |
[02:17] | But I don’t want to remember. | 但我不想记起来 |
[02:23] | You know what you did, Georgia. | 你知道你做了什么 乔治娅 |
[02:27] | But I don’t remember it. | 但我不记得了 |
[02:32] | It feels more like a horrible dream where I killed my friend. | 感觉更像是我在一个可怕的噩梦里杀了我的朋友 |
[02:41] | You dream about killing anybody else? | 你还梦到过你杀别人吗 |
[02:45] | I dream you killed that doctor. | 我梦到你杀了那个医生 |
[02:54] | But I couldn’t see your face. | 但我看不到你的脸 |
[03:10] | Smells delicious. | 真香 |
[03:12] | Silkie chicken in a broth. | 乌骨鸡汤 |
[03:14] | A black-boned bird | 那是种黑骨的禽鸟 |
[03:16] | prized in China for its medicinal values since the 7th century. | 自七世纪以来就因其药效而在中国受到推崇 |
[03:20] | Wolfberries, ginseng, ginger, red dates, | 枸杞 人参 姜片 红枣 |
[03:24] | and star anise. | 还有八角茴香 |
[03:26] | You made me chicken soup? | 你给我煲了鸡汤 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:38] | The nurses tell me you’ve been wandering, Will. | 护士告诉我你到处乱走 威尔 |
[03:43] | I was awake… | 我当时醒着 |
[03:46] | and wandering with… | 我出去走 |
[03:48] | purpose | 是有目的 |
[03:50] | and good intentions. | 而且是出于善意 |
[03:53] | Visiting that unfortunate young woman | 你去看那个饱受幻觉之苦的 |
[03:56] | suffering from delusions. | 不幸的女孩 |
[03:59] | She’s my support group. | 她是我的互助对象 |
[04:01] | And I hope you’re hers. | 希望你也能给她帮助 |
[04:03] | Nothing more isolating than mental illness. | 精神疾病最令人感到孤独 |
[04:18] | The hallucinations, | 我的幻觉 |
[04:19] | the, um, loss of time, sleepwalking… | 记忆断片 梦游 |
[04:25] | could that have all just been the fever? | 那些会都只是高烧所致吗 |
[04:29] | Fevers can be symptoms of dementia. | 发烧可能是痴呆的症状 |
[04:29] | 指精神原性或由损坏脑物质的疾病引起的智力恶化 | |
[04:33] | Dementia can be a symptom of many things happening | 而痴呆可能是你身心很多 |
[04:35] | in your body or mind that can no longer be ignored, Will. | 不能继续忽视的问题所诱发出的症状 威尔 |
[04:44] | Does Jack know? | 杰克知道吗 |
[04:45] | That this could be more than a fever? | 你是问他知道这没有发烧那么简单吗 |
[04:47] | No. I haven’t told him. | 不 我没说 |
[04:49] | Shouldn’t you? | 你不是该说吗 |
[04:50] | Not until we know for certain. | 要等我们确定再说 |
[04:56] | What we must do now | 我们现在 |
[04:57] | is continue to support and monitor your recovery. | 必须继续支持监控你的康复 |
[05:02] | This young woman you were visiting, | 你去看的那个女孩 |
[05:05] | how’s her recovery? | 她康复得如何了 |
[05:09] | I don’t think she wants to recover. | 我看她并不想康复 |
[05:11] | Afraid to remember what she did. | 她害怕会记起自己做了什么 |
[05:16] | Can’t say I blame her. | 这也不能怪她 |
[07:19] | Hospital speculate that is was a shortcircuit that ignited the fire. | 医院推测是短路导致的起火 |
[07:23] | Unit looks well maintained. | 隔离箱看起来状况很好 |
[07:25] | No exposed wiring. | 没有明线 |
[07:29] | Horrible way to die. | 好可怕的死法 |
[07:31] | There was a kid in Italy who was in one of these things. | 意大利有个也关在这东西里的孩子 |
[07:34] | A spark of static electricity from his pajamas set it off. | 他睡衣起的静电引起了火灾 |
[07:37] | Two cubic yards of oxygen | 两立方码[1.53立方米]的氧气 |
[07:39] | suddenly became two cubic yards of fire. | 转眼间变成了两立方码的火焰 |
[07:41] | Is it possible that she set the fire herself? | 她会不会是自己点的火 |
[07:43] | She wasn’t wearing her grounding bracelet, | 她没戴她的接地手环 |
[07:45] | which prevents the build-up of static electricity. | 这能防止静电的积累 |
[07:47] | She took it off. | 她拿下了手环 |
[07:49] | Suicide by immolation? | 她是自焚身亡吗 |
[07:52] | She was facing two murder charges– | 她面临两项凶杀指控 |
[07:54] | No. She wasn’t suicidal, Jack. Sh-She was sick. | 不 她并不想自杀 杰克 她病了 |
[07:59] | I was here. I spoke to her. | 我来过这儿 跟她说过话 |
[08:03] | Why did you speak with her? | 你为什么要跟她说话 |
[08:06] | Because I know how she felt. | 因为我能理解她的感受 |
[08:10] | She’s a murder suspect. She tried to kill you. | 她是凶案嫌疑人 她那时想杀你 |
[08:12] | Your trying to be her friend impacts the case against her. | 你要是跟她交朋友会影响我们对她立案 |
[08:15] | Well, the case against her doesn’t really matter anymore, | 但是对她立案已经不重要了 |
[08:17] | does it, Jack? | 不是吗 杰克 |
[08:28] | We could use the articles I wrote at the time | 我们可以把每一起案子发生时 |
[08:30] | of each of the murders as book chapter headings. | 我写的文章作为书的章节标题 |
[08:34] | The chapters themselves would be you telling your story– | 而章节的内容是你讲述你自己的故事 |
[08:37] | where you were and what you were thinking when, one by one, | 明尼苏达州接连八个跟你十分相像的女孩 |
[08:40] | eight girls just like you all over Minnesota were disappearing. | 一一失踪时 你在哪 在想些什么 |
[08:46] | What are we gonna call it? | 书名叫什么 |
[08:49] | I thought about The Last Victim, | 我考虑过《最后的受害者》 |
[08:51] | but there is already a book | 但是已经有一本 |
[08:53] | about serial killers called The Last Victim. | 关于连环杀手的书叫这个名了 |
[08:56] | Was it a bestseller? | 那本书畅销吗 |
[08:58] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[09:00] | Especially after the guy who wrote it killed himself. | 尤其是作者自杀之后 |
[09:06] | Just as well. | 那也好 |
[09:07] | Wasn’t really my dad’s last victim anyway, was I? | 反正我也不是我爸最后伤害的人 |
[09:15] | Who was? | 那谁是 |
[09:18] | Marissa. | 玛丽莎 |
[09:21] | Marissa Schuur was killed by the copycat. | 玛丽莎・舒尔是被模仿犯所杀 |
[09:24] | So was Cassie Boyle. | 卡西・博伊尔也是 |
[09:25] | I still blame my dad. | 那也怪我爸 |
[09:29] | Blame him for Nick Boyle’s death? | 你把尼克・博伊尔的死怪在他身上 |
[09:33] | I blame Nick Boyle for Nick Boyle’s death. | 尼克・博伊尔是自作自受 |
[09:36] | He killed Marissa. He got what was coming to him. | 他杀了玛丽莎 他是罪有应得 |
[09:39] | Nick Boyle did not kill your friend. | 尼克・博伊尔没有杀你的朋友 |
[09:40] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[09:44] | Better question is: who killed Nick? | 更要紧的问题是 谁杀了尼克 |
[09:51] | Nick Boyle was just a dumb kid | 尼克・博伊尔是个傻小子 |
[09:54] | who was really messed up because his sister was murdered. | 他为他妹妹的死而心烦意乱 |
[09:59] | He wasn’t a killer. | 他不是个杀手 |
[10:02] | I’ve interviewed enough killers to know one when I see one. | 我采访过很多杀手 这点还是看得出来 |
[10:08] | What gives them away? | 那你是怎么看出来的 |
[10:13] | A very specific brand of hostility. | 是一种很特定的敌意 |
[10:18] | I see it every time I look at Will Graham. | 每次我看到威尔・格雷厄姆都能看到这种敌意 |
[10:23] | He did kill my dad. | 他的确杀了我爸爸 |
[10:26] | As far as I’m concerned, he killed Nick Boyle. | 而在我看来 他还杀了尼克・博伊尔 |
[10:30] | He and Jack Crawford told everyone Nick was the copycat, | 他和杰克・克劳福德跟所有人说尼克是模仿犯 |
[10:35] | and then someone murdered him for it. | 然后就有人因此杀了他 |
[10:39] | You really don’t think he did it. | 你不会真的认为是他干的吧 |
[10:43] | Whoever killed Nicholas Boyle killed an innocent man. | 杀死尼古拉斯・博伊尔的人杀了一个无辜的人 |
[11:49] | See? | 看到了 |
[11:57] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[12:22] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[12:23] | Checked myself out of the hospital. | 我自己办理出院了 |
[12:25] | Check yourself back in. | 那再自己办理住回去 |
[12:26] | The fever broke. | 我退烧了 |
[12:27] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[12:28] | Georgia Madchen didn’t commit suicide, | 乔治娅・玛茜没有自杀 |
[12:30] | and whatever happened to her wasn’t an accident. | 她的事情 绝不是事故 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna have Z come down here and stick a thermometer in you, | 我会让泽勒过来 给你塞支体温计 |
[12:34] | and if you’ve got a temperature higher than 99– | 如果你的体温高于37.2度… |
[12:36] | She was murdered, Jack. | 她被人谋杀了 杰克 |
[12:42] | By who? | 被谁 |
[12:44] | By whoever killed Dr. Sutcliffe. | 杀苏克里夫医生的人 |
[12:48] | His blood was all over Georgia Madchen. | 苏克里夫医生的血沾了乔治娅・玛茜一身 |
[12:51] | Her DNA was all over him. | 而他身上也满是她的DNA |
[12:52] | She told me there was somebody else there. | 她告诉我当时还有别人在那儿 |
[12:56] | She couldn’t see his face. | 但她看不到他的脸 |
[12:57] | There was somebody else there. It was Dr. Sutcliffe. | 如果还有别人 也只能是苏克里夫医生 |
[13:00] | She couldn’t see his face because she cut it in half! | 她看不清他的脸 是因为那张脸被她切成了两半 |
[13:02] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[13:04] | Will, I understand. You’re looking for an explanation, | 威尔 我明白 你想要个解释 |
[13:06] | an explanation that makes all of this OK. | 一个能解决一切问题的解释 |
[13:08] | No! No, no, no. I don’t. – Yes, you do. | 不不 才不是 -你就是 |
[13:10] | That is not what I want. Listen, | 我不是那么想的 听着 |
[13:11] | something went wrong, and we will never know what that is, | 这事有些不对 而我们永远都不得而知了 |
[13:14] | but for all the doctors she saw, | 但她看过那么多医生 |
[13:16] | for all of the help she received, | 接受过那么多帮助 |
[13:17] | she was fighting that wrong alone. | 还是只有她自己在与那个错误抗争 |
[13:20] | There is nothing you could do about that. | 对此你也无能为力 |
[13:21] | All her adult life this woman was misunderstood, | 这个女人成年后的人生都被人误解了 |
[13:25] | and what I can do | 而我能做的 |
[13:26] | is make sure that her death isn’t misunderstood. | 是确保她的死没有被误读 |
[13:31] | She didn’t kill herself. | 她不是自杀 |
[13:34] | And this wasn’t an accident. | 这也不是个意外 |
[13:55] | So, we dismantled the oxygen chamber– | 我们拆开了高压氧舱 |
[13:57] | see if anyone tampered with the wiring, | 检查是不是有人篡改了线路 |
[13:58] | or even like a short circuit. But nothing. | 或者是否有短路之类的 但没有发现 |
[14:00] | So what sparked the fire? | 那火是被什么引燃的 |
[14:01] | Inconclusive, but– | 还不确定 但是 |
[14:03] | Not conclusively inconclusive. Found this. | 不是完全无法确定 找到了这个 |
[14:07] | Thought it might’ve been part of the bed or monitoring equipment, | 原以为是床或者监护设备的一部分 |
[14:10] | but mass spectrometer said it was celluloid plastic. | 但质谱仪显示它的材质是赛璐珞塑料[易燃] |
[14:13] | They don’t use plastic in those things. | 那些东西里面从来不会使用塑料 |
[14:15] | Right, right. It generates, uh, static electricity. | 对 对 它会产生静电 |
[14:17] | Her hair was melted right in there. | 她的头发就熔在里面 |
[14:18] | It’s preserved like it was in amber. | 像熔在琥珀里一样 |
[14:25] | Could it have been a plastic comb? | 有没有可能是一把塑料梳子 |
[14:27] | Well, static charge from a plastic comb | 在高含氧量环境中 |
[14:29] | in a highly oxygenated environment | 由塑料梳子引起的静电荷 |
[14:31] | would be a powerful accelerant. | 是一种强力的助燃剂 |
[14:32] | Anything combustible in there would combust. | 里面的任何易燃物都会被引燃 |
[14:35] | You’re holding the murder weapon. | 你拿着的就是凶器 |
[14:36] | Or whatever she used to kill herself, yeah? | 或者是她用来自杀的东西 对吧 |
[14:40] | – Will– – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -威尔 -喂喂喂 |
[14:41] | Whoever killed Sutcliffe | 杀死苏克里夫的人 |
[14:43] | wanted to kill him how Georgia Madchen killed her victim, | 想模仿乔治娅・玛茜的杀人手法杀他 |
[14:46] | but… but not exactly how. Correct? | 但 但不是完全一样 对吗 |
[14:49] | Georgia Madchen carved up her victim’s face. | 乔治娅・玛茜是划开了受害者的脸 |
[14:52] | Sutcliffe was, uh, nearly decapitated at the jaw. I mean… | 而苏克里夫 下颚处几乎被斩断了 |
[14:55] | So she went further the second time. | 所以她第二次杀人的手法更残忍了 |
[14:57] | – Serial killers often do that. – She was copied. Like, uh, | -连环杀手经常会这样 -她被人模仿了 |
[15:01] | whoever killed Marissa Schuur and Cassie Boyle wanted to copy | 杀死玛丽莎・肖尔和卡西・博伊尔的人想要模仿 |
[15:04] | how Garret Jacob Hobbs killed his victims. | 加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯的杀人手法 |
[15:16] | But not exactly how. | 但也并不完全相同 |
[15:17] | Wait a minute. Are you saying | 等一下 你是说 |
[15:19] | that Dr. Sutcliffe was killed by | 苏克里夫医生是被 |
[15:22] | Garret Jacob Hobbs’ copycat? | 加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯的模仿犯杀死的吗 |
[15:27] | So was Georgia Madchen. | 乔治娅・玛茜也是 |
[15:32] | Because he thinks she saw his face. | 因为他觉得她看到自己的脸了 |
[15:35] | You said Nicholas Boyle was the copycat. | 你说过尼古拉斯・博伊尔是那个模仿犯 |
[15:37] | His blood was on one of the victims. | 其中一个受害者身上有他的血 |
[15:39] | Nicholas Boyle is dead. | 而尼古拉斯・博伊尔死了 |
[15:42] | Well, then he isn’t the copycat. | 那他就不是那个模仿犯了 |
[15:45] | Could this be more than just a fever? | 威尔的问题会不会不仅仅是发烧 |
[15:47] | Will is connecting murders that previously had no connections. | 威尔把先前没有关联的谋杀案联系了起来 |
[15:51] | Beyond his involvement in the investigations? | 超出他参与到的调查吗 |
[15:53] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[15:55] | So you’re wondering if the lines are blurring, | 所以你在怀疑界限是不是模糊了 |
[15:57] | or if he’s on to something. | 或者他是否知道些什么 |
[15:58] | I’m wondering all sorts of things. | 我对很多事情都有疑问 |
[16:04] | What’s Will’s relationship with Abigail Hobbs right now? | 威尔和阿比盖尔・霍布斯现在是什么关系 |
[16:12] | You think he’s protecting her. | 你觉得他在保护她 |
[16:13] | He has been ever since he shot her father. | 从他枪击她父亲后他就开始保护她了 |
[16:16] | I just don’t know from what. | 我只是不知道他在提防什么 |
[16:18] | I can’t imagine he would hide anything criminal from you. | 我想不出他会对你隐瞒什么犯罪的事 |
[16:21] | I’ve only ever known Will as a man striving to be his best self. | 我只知道就个人品格而言 威尔正在努力成为最好的自己 |
[16:25] | You haven’t known him that long. | 你认识他还没有那么久 |
[16:28] | But we both know him well enough to know he hasn’t been himself. | 但我们都已经足够了解他已经不是他自己了 |
[16:33] | He needs our support, | 他需要我们的支持 |
[16:34] | whether or not mental illness is involved. | 无论他有没有精神疾病 |
[16:37] | Mental illness… | 精神病 |
[16:40] | Is it really mental illness, Doctor, | 真的是精神病吗 医生 |
[16:41] | or is it just that his mind works so differently from most people’s | 还是只是他的大脑运作跟大多数人很不一样 |
[16:45] | that we don’t know what else to call it? | 而我们不知道可以用别的词来形容 |
[16:49] | There are days when even Will | 有时候威尔自己 |
[16:51] | doesn’t understand his own thinking. | 都不知道自己在想什么 |
[17:00] | Dr. Du Maurier. | 杜穆里埃医生 |
[17:01] | I’m Special Agent Jack Crawford with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的特别探员杰克・克劳福德 |
[17:05] | I’d like to talk with you about a patient of yours. | 我想跟你谈谈你的一个病人 |
[17:13] | Do you have a court order? | 你有法庭判令吗 |
[17:16] | I’d rather not get one if I don’t have to. | 如果没有必要我不想去申请 |
[17:21] | So it’s not an official inquiry. | 所以这不是官方调查 |
[17:22] | Not yet. | 目前不是 |
[17:24] | I’d hate to damage anyone’s reputation unnecessarily. | 如无必要我不想毁坏任何人的名誉 |
[17:28] | Whose reputation would that be? | 指的是谁的名誉呢 |
[17:32] | I suspect that Dr. Hannibal Lecter | 我怀疑汉尼拔・莱克特医生 |
[17:33] | may be withholding pertinent information | 可能隐瞒了一起谋杀案调查的 |
[17:35] | involving a murder investigation. | 相关信息 |
[17:39] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:42] | So… he hasn’t confided in the FBI. | 这么说 他还没对联调局说过 |
[17:47] | You are hoping he’s confided in his psychiatrist | 你希望他对他的心理医生说过 |
[17:50] | and that I’ll tell you. | 然后我就会告诉你 |
[17:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 没错 |
[17:56] | It’s not that I think Dr. Lecter’s dangerous. I don’t. | 我并不认为莱克特医生是危险人物 |
[17:59] | I am concerned about a relationship he has | 我只是担心他和一个病人的关系 |
[18:01] | with one of his patients, a man named Will Graham. | 这个病人名叫威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[18:05] | Without consent or a court order, | 没有当事人同意或者法庭判令 |
[18:07] | I’d be in breach of confidentiality. | 我得遵守保密协议 |
[18:10] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[18:12] | So, if we can’t discuss Dr. Lecter, | 那么 如果我们不能谈论莱克特医生 |
[18:14] | perhaps we can discuss you. | 或许我们能聊聊你 |
[18:17] | You were attacked by a patient not too long ago. | 不久之前 你被一个病人袭击了 |
[18:21] | I read the report. | 我看过报告 |
[18:23] | I know that there was a statement given by Dr. Lecter. | 我知道里面有一份莱克特医生给出的陈述 |
[18:28] | The patient who attacked me | 袭击我的那个病人 |
[18:30] | was a former patient of Dr. Lecter. | 之前曾是莱克特医生的病人 |
[18:33] | And he was referred to you by Dr. Lecter? | 是莱克特医生转介给您的吗 |
[18:36] | – Yes. – And this patient almost killed you. | -没错 -他的病人差点杀死你 |
[18:40] | He swallowed his tongue while he was attacking me. | 他在袭击我的时候 咽下了自己的舌头 |
[18:44] | That’s the only thing that saved my life. | 因此我才没死 |
[18:48] | Well, thank God for small favors. | 感谢上帝还有点眷顾 |
[18:50] | Yes, thank God. | 没错 感谢上帝 |
[18:55] | You should know there was another attack recently | 你应该知道 莱克特医生那里 |
[18:57] | in Dr. Lecter’s office. | 最近又发生了一起袭击 |
[18:59] | It involved another patient. | 涉及另一个病人 |
[19:00] | Two dead, including the patient. | 两人死亡 包括病人 |
[19:05] | That’s not bad psychology, Agent Crawford. | 这个心理战术不错啊 克劳福德探员 |
[19:08] | Putting me in a position to have to defend | 把我放在是否为莱克特医生辩护的 |
[19:10] | or not to defend Dr. Lecter. | 两难境地 |
[19:12] | You have to admit he’s had some pretty strange relationships | 你必须承认 他和一些病人 |
[19:15] | with some of his patients. | 之间的关系很特殊 |
[19:18] | Complicated patients are conducive to | 有复杂的病人 |
[19:19] | complicated relationships. | 才有复杂的关系 |
[19:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:25] | How far do you think | 你认为莱克特医生 |
[19:26] | Dr. Lecter would go in his therapy to treat a patient? | 对病人的治疗能深入到什么地步 |
[19:29] | Specifically, Will Graham. | 特别是 对威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[19:34] | Hannibal refers to Will Graham | 对于威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[19:36] | more as a friend than as a patient. | 汉尼拔更多的把他当做朋友而不是病人 |
[19:40] | How far do you think he would go to treat a friend? | 你认为 他为了治疗自己的朋友 会做到什么地步 |
[19:44] | Well, he doesn’t have many of them, | 他朋友不多 |
[19:45] | so I imagine he’d be loyal. | 我认为他应该会很忠于朋友 |
[19:50] | I know that he’s concerned about Will Graham | 我知道他很担心威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[19:52] | and I know that he wants to help him. | 我知道他想帮助他 |
[19:57] | Well, I consider Will a friend, | 我也把威尔当做朋友 |
[19:59] | and I’d like to help him too. | 我也想帮助他 |
[20:03] | It seems to me that Will Graham would do well | 在我看来 威尔・格雷厄姆应该有更多 |
[20:05] | to have more friends like Dr. Lecter. | 莱克特医生这样的朋友 |
[20:16] | Will Graham theorized that the copycat killer | 按威尔・格雷厄姆的理论 这个模仿犯 |
[20:19] | and Garret Jacob Hobbs were somehow connected– | 和加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯存在某种联系 |
[20:23] | that he had insight into Hobbs’ personal life, | 他了解霍布斯的私生活 |
[20:26] | that they may have met, | 他们可能见过面 |
[20:27] | known each other, perhaps even killed together. | 相互认识 甚至联手做过案 |
[20:30] | See, I would call that less of a theory, more of a hypothesis. | 我认为这应该算是假设 不能说是理论 |
[20:33] | Theories require evidence. | 理论需要证据支撑 |
[20:35] | Let’s play Jeopardy, shall we? | 咱们玩个我说你猜 |
[20:35] | 美国著名问答电视节目 以提问的形式猜测既定答案 类似”二十问” | |
[20:37] | The answer is that these people were killed by the copycat, | 答案是 杀死这几个人的模仿犯 |
[20:40] | who’s connected to Garret Jacob Hobbs. You tell me how. | 和加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯有关联 你猜测一下如何关联 |
[20:43] | You mean beyond the application of supposition | 你是说 抛开之前运用的那些假设 |
[20:45] | and unexplained leaps? | 和无法解释的事情 |
[20:47] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[20:49] | I’ve been yearning for a return to | 我一直渴望回归 |
[20:50] | the fundamentals of investigation. | 调查的本质 |
[20:52] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:54] | Where is Beverly? | 贝弗利在哪儿 |
[20:55] | – Jury duty. – It’s… She’s deposed in court. | -尽陪审员义务去了 -去法庭作证了 |
[20:58] | Get her out of court. | 把她带回来 |
[21:01] | Then here’s what we’re gonna do. | 下面我们要做的是 |
[21:02] | I wanna look at train station, airport, | 细查火车站 飞机场 |
[21:04] | toll road, hotel details. | 公路收费站 酒店入住记录 |
[21:06] | I wanna track Garret Jacob Hobbs | 通过监控录像锁定他的车牌 |
[21:09] | using license plate capture from security footage. | 把加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯找出来 |
[21:11] | I also want to know every phone call he made | 还要查出他打过的每一通电话 |
[21:14] | and where he made them from. | 还有从哪儿打的电话 |
[21:16] | I’ll see if I can get R&I to loan us a couple of clerks | 我去找记录鉴证局抽调几个人过来 |
[21:18] | to help us cross-match. | 帮我们交叉比对 |
[21:19] | Good. I also want to know | 很好 我还想知道 |
[21:20] | every place that he went that wasn’t home. | 除了他家 他去过的每个地方 |
[21:22] | I want to know how long he was there, | 住了多久 |
[21:24] | I want to know who he was there with, | 和谁一起住 |
[21:25] | and I want to know the travel time to the nearest missing girl | 还有明州伯劳鸟中 他住处与离他最近的失踪女孩 |
[21:28] | in the Minnesota Shrike case. You got it? | 之间来回所需要的时间 明白吗 |
[21:30] | – Yep. – OK. | -没问题 -好的 |
[21:35] | You told me that killing someone | 你告诉过我 杀人 |
[21:36] | was the ugliest thing in the world. | 是世界上最丑恶的事情 |
[21:42] | One of them. | 最丑恶的事情之一 |
[21:45] | I finally get it. | 我终于懂了 |
[21:50] | I thought there was something wrong with me | 我以为我自己有什么问题 |
[21:51] | because I didn’t feel ugly when I killed Nick Boyle. | 因为我杀掉尼克・博伊尔时没有觉得丑恶 |
[21:56] | I felt good. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[22:00] | That’s why it was so easy to lie about it. | 这也是我为此说谎毫无障碍的原因 |
[22:04] | Like you didn’t do anything wrong. | 就像你根本没做错事一样 |
[22:07] | Feel like you’d done something wrong when you killed my dad? | 你杀掉我爸爸时 觉得自己做错事了吗 |
[22:12] | I felt terrified. | 我感到很恐慌 |
[22:16] | And then… | 接着 |
[22:18] | I felt powerful. | 我感到了力量 |
[22:23] | It felt good… | 能够结束一切 |
[22:26] | to get to end it, to stop it all. | 终止一切 感觉真的很好 |
[22:31] | I thought I got away from him. | 我以为我摆脱了他 |
[22:32] | Oh, I don’t think either of us have gotten away from your father. | 我想我们都还没有摆脱你父亲的阴影 |
[22:38] | I wish I’d killed him. | 我希望当时是我杀了他 |
[22:42] | For killing my mom, | 因为他杀了我的妈妈 |
[22:45] | for killing all those girls, for making me… | 杀了那些女孩 他让我 |
[22:49] | Making you what, Abigail? | 让你怎么了 阿比盖尔 |
[22:50] | Part of it. | 卷进去 |
[22:52] | Part of any of it. | 卷进所有事情里 |
[22:56] | This wasn’t supposed to be my life. | 这本不该是我的人生 |
[23:03] | It feels like my dad’s still out there. | 我感觉我爸爸仿佛还在 |
[23:06] | In a way, he is. | 从某种角度看 他的确还在 |
[23:10] | You mean the copycat. | 你指那个模仿犯 |
[23:15] | I think I can catch him. | 我觉得我能抓住他 |
[23:25] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[23:43] | An agent from the FBI came to see me. | 有个联邦调查局的探员来找过我 |
[23:48] | He asked me questions about | 他问了我关于你 |
[23:49] | your relationship with Will Graham. | 和威尔・格雷厄姆之间关系的问题 |
[23:54] | Jack Crawford was here? | 杰克・克劳福德来过 |
[23:59] | He had enough doubt | 他对你告诉他的 |
[24:01] | in whatever it is you told him about your patient | 你的病人的情况甚怀疑虑 |
[24:04] | to feel the need to verify. | 认为有必要核实 |
[24:07] | He believes Abigail Hobbs was involved in her father’s crimes, | 他相信阿比盖尔・霍布斯是她父亲的同谋 |
[24:10] | and he suspects Will is protecting her. | 他还怀疑威尔在保护她 |
[24:12] | And evidently he suspects you are protecting Will. | 很显然 他还怀疑你在保护威尔 |
[24:18] | Are you? | 事实是这样吗 |
[24:20] | Are you asking as my psychiatrist? | 你是在以我的心理医生的身份问我吗 |
[24:25] | I’m stepping out of my role as your psychiatrist | 我正暂时脱离你的心理医生的角色 |
[24:27] | and I’m speaking to you now as your colleague. | 以一个同事的身份和你讲话 |
[24:32] | Whatever you’re doing with Will Graham, | 不管你在和威尔・格雷厄姆干什么 |
[24:35] | stop. | 停手吧 |
[24:38] | Will needs my help. | 威尔需要我的帮助 |
[24:41] | You’ve crossed professional lines. | 你已经越过了职业界限 |
[24:44] | By making a friend? | 因为我把他当朋友吗 |
[24:47] | You cannot function as an agent of friendship | 你不能与一个 |
[24:49] | for a man who is disconnected from the concept | 搞不清楚友情概念的人当朋友 |
[24:53] | as a man who is disconnected from the concept. | 因为你也搞不清楚友情的概念 |
[24:56] | I’m protecting Will from influence. | 我在保护威尔免受控制 |
[24:59] | He has flaws in his intuitive beliefs about | 对于是什么造就了他自己 |
[25:01] | what makes him who he is. | 他在直观信念上有缺陷 |
[25:03] | I’m trying to help him understand. | 我在试图帮助他理解 |
[25:05] | You may not be able to. | 你也许帮不了他 |
[25:09] | I’m not comfortable telling Will | 我不愿意告诉威尔 |
[25:10] | that my very best attempts to help him may fail | 就算我尽到最大努力 也可能会失败 |
[25:13] | and that my loyalty to him and his treatment | 就算我对待他本人和他的治疗一心一意 |
[25:15] | could be compromised. | 也可能会不得不让步 |
[25:16] | Then tell him something else. | 那就告诉他别的 |
[25:20] | Agent Crawford also asked me about my attack. | 克劳福德探员也问了我遇袭的事情 |
[25:28] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[25:32] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[25:36] | Half-truths. | 半真半假的话 |
[25:40] | That a violent patient | 一个有暴力倾向的病人 |
[25:42] | swallowed his tongue while he was attacking me. | 在袭击我时吞掉了自己的舌头 |
[25:47] | I didn’t tell him how or why | 我没有告诉他具体过程如何 为什么 |
[25:51] | or who was responsible. | 还有谁应该承担责任 |
[25:56] | You protect your patient from Jack Crawford, | 你在杰克・克劳福德面前保护了你的病人 |
[25:59] | but I can’t protect mine. | 而我就不能保护我的吗 |
[26:01] | Not anymore. | 以后不行了 |
[26:03] | Even the very best psychiatrists | 即便是最好的心理医生 |
[26:05] | have an inherent limitation to their professional abilities. | 在职业能力上也存在着固有限度 |
[26:09] | You may find that difficult to accept. | 你也许觉得这很难接受 |
[26:13] | You’re right. It is. | 你说得没错 的确很难接受 |
[26:16] | You have to maintain the boundaries, Hannibal. | 你必须保持界线 汉尼拔 |
[26:21] | When the pressures of my personal and professional relationships | 当我与威尔的私人关系和职业关系 |
[26:24] | with Will grow too great, | 变得压力过大的话 |
[26:27] | I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[26:29] | I’ll find a way to relieve them. | 我会有办法释放压力 |
[26:41] | I’m much better now. | 我已经好多了 |
[26:44] | I feel clearer.. | 感觉比以前更清醒 |
[26:47] | It had to be the fever. | 之前一定是高烧的影响 |
[26:50] | I am finally thinking clearly about the copycat. | 我终于对模仿犯的思路有了清楚的认识 |
[26:56] | The murders you’re attributing to the copycat have suspects | 你确认是模仿犯所为的案子都找到了嫌疑人 |
[26:59] | whose DNA was found on the victims. | 而被害人身上也都找到了嫌疑人的DNA |
[27:01] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[27:04] | You’re choosing to ignore that? | 你想无视那些证据吗 |
[27:05] | Both of those suspects are dead. | 那两个嫌疑人都死了 |
[27:08] | I’m choosing to factor that | 我决定把这个事实纳入 |
[27:09] | into my psychological profile of a killer. | 我确定凶手的心理侧写当中 |
[27:11] | Georgia Madchen followed me to Sutcliffe’s office, | 乔治娅・玛茜跟踪我进了苏克里夫医生的办公室 |
[27:13] | she witnessed his murder, | 她目睹了凶手谋杀的过程 |
[27:15] | she saw the copycat. | 她看见了模仿犯 |
[27:16] | Why not kill her then and there? | 那为什么不在那里就除掉她呢 |
[27:17] | Well, maybe h-he didn’t have the time. | 也许他来不及杀她 |
[27:19] | You know, she was an unreliable witness, | 而且她的证词不可靠 |
[27:21] | so that bought him time. | 这为凶手争取了时间 |
[27:24] | So he framed her for the murder. | 所以他就陷害她为凶手吗 |
[27:29] | But he wasn’t planning on framing her. | 他没打算陷害她 |
[27:34] | He was planning on framing me. | 他打算陷害我 |
[27:36] | You believe this is personal? | 你觉得这是私人恩怨吗 |
[27:41] | If it wasn’t before, | 即使以前不是 |
[27:43] | it is now. | 现在也是了 |
[27:46] | This could be someone at the bureau, | 凶手可能是联调局里的人 |
[27:47] | someone in the police department, | 也许是警局的人 |
[27:48] | someone who knows the crimes | 他知晓罪案的进展 |
[27:50] | and has access to the investigations. | 还有参与调查的权力 |
[27:53] | Someone like you. | 就像你一样 |
[27:57] | There will be evidence. | 肯定能找到证据 |
[27:59] | I found a pattern | 我已发现他的行动模式 |
[28:00] | and now I’m gonna reconstruct his thinking. | 现在我要重构他的思维方式 |
[28:04] | How do you intend to do that? | 你准备怎么做呢 |
[28:05] | By taking Abigail back to Minnesota. | 把阿比盖尔带回明尼苏达州 |
[28:08] | Start where the copycat started | 从他首次犯案的地方 |
[28:10] | when he called Garret Jacob Hobbs. | 从他给加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯的那通电话开始回忆 |
[28:11] | Will, this is venturing into the paranoid. | 威尔 你这是在往火坑里跳 |
[28:14] | I can’t allow you to pull Abigail into your delusion. | 我不能任由你把阿比盖尔推进你的幻想当中 |
[28:17] | This isn’t a delusion. | 这不是幻想 |
[28:19] | I’m not hallucinating. I haven’t lost time. | 我没产生幻觉 我记忆里的时间都没断 |
[28:22] | I am awake and this is real. | 我现在很清醒 这一切都是真实的 |
[28:37] | We found train tickets purchased by Garret Jacob Hobbs. | 我们找到了加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯的火车票 |
[28:40] | Tickets? | 火车票 |
[28:40] | Two. | 两张 |
[28:41] | For the same train line that one of his victims was using. | 与其中一名被害人所乘线路相同的火车票 |
[28:44] | Elise Nichols | 伊莉斯・尼克尔斯 |
[28:45] | Found more instances of Hobbs crossing with victims. | 我们还发现霍布斯更多与其他被害人的交叉行程 |
[28:48] | Dinner receipts for two, | 两张餐厅发票 |
[28:49] | and two hotel rooms near the same campuses. | 靠近校园的两套宾馆房间 |
[28:51] | We know he wasn’t traveling alone. | 我们发现有人和他一起旅行 |
[28:53] | He was traveling with his daughter? | 他和他女儿一起旅行吗 |
[28:55] | They were both registered for the same orientation program | 他们在密西西比河边的圣克鲁大学 |
[28:57] | at St. Cloud State on the Mississippi, | 同一个迎新活动上登记了姓名 |
[28:59] | which is where the Nichols girl was going to school. | 而尼克尔斯就在那里上学 |
[29:01] | Abigail Hobbs attended orientations at every school | 阿比盖尔・霍布斯参加的所有迎新活动 |
[29:03] | where a girl was abducted | 都是被绑架女孩所在学校的活动 |
[29:04] | by the Minnesota Shrike within days of the abduction. | 这些女孩都在几天之后被明州伯劳鸟绑架 |
[29:07] | She was with him when he was choosing these girls. | 他挑选女孩的时候她也在场 |
[29:10] | She was the bait. | 她是诱饵 |
[29:12] | She was helping him choose the girls. | 她在帮他挑选这些女孩 |
[29:15] | The connection between the | 模仿犯与加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯 |
[29:16] | copycat killer and Garret Jacob Hobbs might be family. | 有可能是亲属关系 |
[29:19] | She kills Cassie Boyle to impress Dad? | 她杀害卡西・博伊尔是做给他爸爸看 |
[29:22] | She kills Marissa Schuur in memoriam, | 她杀害玛丽莎・肖尔是为了纪念他爸爸 |
[29:24] | then she kills Nicholas Boyle to cover her tracks? | 然后杀掉尼古拉斯・博伊尔掩盖其罪行 |
[29:26] | Then why kill Dr. Sutcliffe? | 可为什么要杀害苏克里夫医生 |
[29:28] | Or the Madchen girl? | 还有玛茜呢 |
[29:29] | Because she’s got a taste for it now. | 因为她已经嗜血成性 |
[29:34] | Or she wants to impress someone new. | 或者她想做给另一个人看 |
[29:42] | Hello, Agent Crawford. | 你好 克劳福德探员 |
[29:44] | Freddie Lounds. | 弗雷迪・劳兹 |
[29:46] | You look like you came here to arrest somebody. | 你看起来像是要过来逮捕某人 |
[29:49] | Is it Abigail Hobbs, or Will Graham? | 是阿比盖尔・霍布斯 还是威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[29:51] | Will Graham was here? | 威尔・格雷厄姆来过吗 |
[29:52] | Oh, then it was Abigail Hobbs. | 那就是阿比盖尔・霍布斯了 |
[29:53] | Where is she? | 她去了哪里 |
[29:55] | One of the other girls said Special Agent Graham snuck her out. | 有个女孩说特别探员格雷厄姆偷偷带她出去了 |
[29:58] | I don’t know why he would feel the need to be sneaky. | 我不明白他为什么要偷偷摸摸的 |
[30:00] | He is registered as one of her guardians. The irony. | 他不是她的监护人之一吗 太讽刺了 |
[30:05] | Give us a minute here. | 你们出去一会 |
[30:16] | How’s the book coming? | 你的书写得如何 |
[30:18] | There’s plot holes. | 还有些漏洞 |
[30:20] | Tell me how you’re filling them in. | 告诉我你对这些漏洞的猜想 |
[30:23] | Did Abigail Hobbs kill Nick Boyle? | 阿比盖尔・霍布斯杀了尼克・博伊尔吗 |
[30:27] | Why do you say that? | 你的理由是什么 |
[30:30] | Abigail is one of those very smart girls | 阿比盖尔是那种非常聪明的女孩 |
[30:34] | who hasn’t quite figured out that very smart girls grow up | 但她还没明白非常聪明的女孩必须学会 |
[30:37] | and know all the moves they’re making | 在她们试图隐瞒的时候 |
[30:39] | when they’re trying to hide something. | 打算好自己要走的每一步 |
[30:42] | What is Will Graham trying to hide? | 威尔・格雷厄姆在隐瞒些什么 |
[30:50] | Sorry to barge in on you, doctor. Couldn’t wait. | 抱歉打扰你 医生 有急事 |
[30:54] | You want to tell me what the hell | 你想告诉我威尔・格雷厄姆 |
[30:55] | is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs? | 和阿比盖尔・霍布斯之间到底怎么回事吗 |
[31:00] | Will has been victim of many unusual and irrational thoughts. | 威尔饱受着不寻常不理性的想法的折磨 |
[31:04] | Has he acted on these thoughts? | 对于那些想法他付诸过行动吗 |
[31:06] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[31:07] | Or he’s aware of, for that matter. | 他其实也不知道 |
[31:11] | But he has experienced periods of lost time. | 但是他有段时间一直有记忆断片的现象 |
[31:14] | Yes, I’ve seen him confused at crime scenes. | 是的 我见过他在犯罪现场迷茫的状态 |
[31:15] | I’ve seen him disoriented. | 他那时毫无判断力 |
[31:18] | He may have been confused because he was waking up. | 他迷茫可能是因为他刚醒过来 |
[31:21] | Might not have known where he was or how he got there. | 不知道自己身处何地 又是如何到那里的 |
[31:24] | Waking up? | 醒过来 |
[31:25] | From a dissociated personality state. | 从一种解离的人格状态中醒过来 |
[31:28] | He would appear perfectly normal and not remember a thing. | 醒过来后 他会看起来相当正常 但什么都不记得了 |
[31:32] | But a fractured part of him would. | 但是他破碎的那一部分会记得 |
[31:34] | And how long have you been aware of this? | 你知道这些多久了 |
[31:36] | He’s only recently started to discuss these episodes. | 他最近才谈到这些情况 |
[31:38] | Well, unless recently means just before I walked into your office, | 除非”最近”的意思是我刚刚来你办公室之前 |
[31:40] | you failed to mention any of this to me. | 你从来没跟我提过这些 |
[31:42] | Because I was trying to determine | 那是因为我想要确定他这种情况 |
[31:43] | if it was trauma and stress from the work he’s doing for you, | 是来自为你工作产生的创伤和压力 |
[31:46] | or mental illness. | 还是精神疾病 |
[31:48] | I thought it wise to be sure before making | 我觉得在断定威尔・格雷厄姆的 |
[31:49] | any kind of claim about Will Graham’s sanity. | 精神状况之前 最好还是弄清楚比较好 |
[31:53] | He’s taken Abigail Hobbs. | 他带走了阿比盖尔・霍布斯 |
[31:55] | You have any idea where they might be going? | 你知道他们可能会去哪吗 |
[31:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:00] | We have evidence that she was involved in some of her father’s crimes. | 我们有证据显示她参与了她父亲的犯罪 |
[32:02] | We just don’t know how involved. | 只是不知道参与了多少 |
[32:04] | Is it possible that Will knew what Abigail was doing? | 威尔有可能知道阿比盖尔的所作所为吗 |
[32:06] | Is that why he’s protecting her? | 所以他才要保护她吗 |
[32:16] | There’s something you should hear. | 你应该听听这个 |
[32:23] | How did you feel seeing | 看到玛丽莎・肖尔 |
[32:25] | Marissa Schuur impaled in his antler room? | 被钉在他的鹿角室里时 你有什么感觉 |
[32:28] | Guilty. | 愧疚 |
[32:29] | Because you couldn’t save her? | 因为你没能救她吗 |
[32:32] | Because I felt like I killed her. | 因为我感觉是我杀了她 |
[32:38] | Where was Will the night that Marissa Schuur was killed? | 玛丽莎・肖尔被杀当晚威尔在哪 |
[32:43] | He was supposed to be in his hotel room. | 他本应该在他的旅店房间 |
[32:46] | I knocked on his door. He didn’t answer. | 我敲了门 他没应 |
[32:50] | We know he was in Dr.Sutcliffe’s | 我们知道苏克里夫医生被杀当晚 |
[32:51] | office the night that he was killed. | 他在他的办公室里 |
[32:55] | And Will was the last person | 威尔是乔治娅・玛茜被杀之前 |
[32:55] | to visit Georgia Madchen before she died. | 最后一个探望她的人 |
[33:04] | This dissociative personality state you say he goes into… | 你所说的这种解离的人格状态 |
[33:08] | Whose personality is it? | 他进入了谁的人格 |
[33:12] | He said he got so close to Garret Jacob Hobbs | 他说他与加勒特・雅各布・霍布斯非常接近 |
[33:15] | and what he had done… | 他的行为 |
[33:19] | …that he felt he was becoming him. | 让他感觉自己变成了他 |
[33:22] | And now he has Hobbs’ daughter. | 现在他带走了霍布斯的女儿 |
[33:28] | Who Hobbs intended to kill. | 霍布斯原本要杀的人 |
[33:38] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[34:01] | You look a litte pasty. | 你脸色有点苍白 |
[34:03] | Maybe you shouldn’t have checked yourself out of the hospital. | 或许你不应该自己办理出院的 |
[34:04] | I feel fine. | 我很好 |
[34:15] | It would’ve been my mom’s birthday next week. | 下星期本应该到我妈妈的生日了 |
[34:20] | We were gonna climb Eagle Mountain to celebrate. | 我们本计划去爬鹰山来庆祝 |
[34:24] | Highest point in Minnesota, but… | 那是明尼苏达州的最高的地方 但是 |
[34:26] | it’s not really that high. | 其实没有那么高 |
[34:29] | Less than three hours to summit. | 不到三小时就能登顶 |
[34:32] | You can see Lake Superior from there. | 在山顶能望见苏必利尔湖 |
[34:33] | I could take you if-if you wanna go. | 你要是想去我就带你去 |
[34:40] | I think it would just make me sad. | 我想那只会让我难过 |
[34:43] | Some places are stained now. | 有些地方有污点了 |
[34:48] | Some people too. | 有些人也是 |
[34:52] | I know I am. | 我就是 |
[35:33] | The copycat knew your | 模仿犯了解你父亲 |
[35:34] | father well enough to know about this place. | 他会知道这个地方 |
[35:37] | You felt like you knew my father? | 你感觉你了解我父亲 |
[35:46] | I wanted to understand him. | 我曾想要去弄懂他 |
[35:50] | I felt like I had to understand him. | 我感觉我必须要弄懂他 |
[35:57] | Do you ever hunt? | 你打过猎吗 |
[36:00] | I fish. | 我钓过鱼 |
[36:02] | It’s the same thing, isn’t it? | 都一回事 对吧 |
[36:04] | One you stalk, | 一个是追踪猎物 |
[36:07] | the other you lure. | 另一个是引诱猎物 |
[36:18] | Were you more a fisherman or a hunter? | 当时你的身份是渔夫还是猎人 |
[36:21] | My dad taught me how to hunt. | 我爸爸教我的是打猎 |
[36:23] | No, that’s not what I’m asking. | 不 我问的不是这个 |
[36:30] | All those girls your dad killed… | 那些被你爸爸杀了的女孩 |
[36:34] | Did you fish, | 你是引诱她们 |
[36:37] | or did you hunt, Abigail? | 还是猎杀她们 阿比盖尔 |
[36:44] | I was the lure. | 我是诱饵 |
[36:48] | Did Hannibal tell you? | 汉尼拔告诉你了吗 |
[36:52] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没说 |
[36:55] | He said you’d protect me, that you’d keep it a secret. | 他说你会保护我 说你会保密的 |
[37:07] | There is something wrong with you. | 你不对劲 |
[37:10] | I think you’re still sick. | 我觉得你还病着 |
[37:12] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[37:13] | Jack Crawford was right about you. | 杰克・克劳福德说得对 |
[37:16] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[37:19] | You killed Nick Boyle, | 你杀了尼克・博伊尔 |
[37:22] | and you helped your father kill all of those girls. | 而且你帮你父亲杀了那些女孩 |
[37:24] | No. I didn’t help my dad kill anybody. | 不 我没帮我爸爸杀人 |
[37:26] | No, you lured them. You killed them. | 不 你引诱她们 你杀了她们 |
[37:29] | How many other people have you killed? | 此外你还杀了多少人 |
[37:31] | Do you think I’m the copycat? | 你觉得我是那个模仿犯 |
[37:33] | You think I killed Marissa? | 你觉得是我杀了玛丽莎 |
[37:35] | You didn’t kill her, | 就算凶手不是你 |
[37:35] | Abigail, then somebody you know did. | 阿比盖尔 那凶手也是你认识的人 |
[37:38] | Ever think that somebody could be you? | 难道没想过凶手可能是你吗 |
[37:41] | You were there, you saw Marissa. | 当时你在场 你见过玛丽莎 |
[37:43] | You knew about this place, | 你也知道这个地方 |
[37:45] | – and there is something wrong with you. – What? | -而且你还有点不大对头 -什么 |
[37:56] | Sir. I’m afraid you’re gonna have to leave. | 先生 您得离开了 |
[37:58] | We’re preparing the cabin for the next passengers. | 我们在为接待下一班乘客清理客舱 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry, where… | 抱歉 这… |
[38:08] | where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[38:09] | Dulles International, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州的杜勒斯国际机场 |
[38:11] | Was there a young woman traveling with me? | 之前我旁边是不是坐了一个女孩 |
[38:13] | All the other passengers are disembarked. It’s just you, sir. | 其他乘客都下飞机了 就剩您了 先生 |
[38:57] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[39:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:04] | I was so worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[39:08] | Will told me he was taking you to Minnesota, | 威尔告诉我他要带你去明尼苏达州 |
[39:10] | and I strongly advised against it. | 我当时强烈反对 |
[39:13] | Where is Will? | 威尔呢 |
[39:16] | I left him at the cabin. | 我把他自己留客舱了 |
[39:20] | I didn’t feel safe with him, so I left him. | 跟他在一起我觉得不安全 我就自己走了 |
[39:27] | He knows everything. | 他全都知道了 |
[39:30] | So does Jack Crawford. | 杰克・克劳福德也是 |
[39:38] | If I run, they’ll catch me, won’t they? | 如果我逃跑 他们会来抓我 对吧 |
[39:43] | You can’t protect me anymore. | 你没法再保护我了 |
[39:44] | They’ll arrest you when they find you, yes. | 他们找到你的时候会逮捕你 没错 |
[39:47] | And Will. | 还有威尔 |
[39:51] | Did he kill Marissa? | 是他杀了玛丽莎吗 |
[39:57] | They will believe he did. | 他们会相信凶手是他 |
[40:00] | They will believe he killed others too. | 他们也会相信其他人也是他杀的 |
[40:08] | Will always said whoever called the house that morning | 威尔常说 事发那天早上打电话来我家的人 |
[40:12] | was the serial killer. | 就是那个连环杀手 |
[40:17] | Why did you really call? | 你到底为什么会打电话 |
[40:21] | I wanted to warn your father | 我想提醒你父亲 |
[40:22] | that Will Graham was coming for him. | 威尔・格雷厄姆要找上他了 |
[40:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:32] | I was curious what would happen. | 我很好奇事情会如何发展 |
[40:36] | I was curious what would happen when I killed Marissa. | 我很好奇我杀了玛丽莎后又会如何 |
[40:41] | I was curious what you would do. | 我很好奇你会怎么做 |
[40:48] | You wanted me to kill Nick Boyle. | 你本来就想要我杀掉尼克・博伊尔 |
[40:51] | I was hoping. | 我希望你杀了他 |
[40:53] | I wanted to see how much like your father you were. | 我想看看你有多像你父亲 |
[40:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[40:57] | Nicholas Boyle is more important for you gutting him. | 你一刀剖了尼古拉斯 这才能更显他的重要性 |
[41:01] | He changed you, Abigail. | 他改变了你 阿比盖尔 |
[41:03] | That’s more important than the life he clamored after. | 这一点比他继续活着更重要 |
[41:10] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀了多少人 |
[41:18] | Many more than your father. | 远远超过你父亲杀的人数 |
[41:28] | Are you going to kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[41:33] | I’m so sorry, Abigail. | 我很抱歉 阿比盖尔 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you in this life. | 抱歉这辈子我无法再保护你了 |