| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | The, uh, light from friendship won’t reach us for a million years. | 友谊之光过一万年也不会照耀到我们身上 |
| [00:08] | That’s how far away from friendship we are. | 我们距离友谊就是这么遥远 |
| [00:09] | It would seem Jack Crawford is less suspicious of me than you are. | 看来你对我的疑心比杰克·克劳福德还重 |
| [00:12] | Jack Crawford doesn’t know what you’re capable of. | 杰克·克劳福德还没领教过你的本事 |
| [00:15] | Neither do you. | 你也没有 |
| [00:16] | You maintain an air of transparency, | 你总是一副坦然的样子 |
| [00:19] | while putting me in the position to lie for you. | 却把我置于为你说谎的境地 |
| [00:22] | Someone went through a lot of trouble | 有人费了很大力气 |
| [00:23] | to make sure they were well preserved. | 完好地保存这些尸体 |
| [00:25] | They’ve been coated in some kind of resin. | 他们身上涂了类似树脂的物质 |
| [00:27] | There are a lot of people missing. | 有很多失踪的人 |
| [00:28] | You want to know how he’s choosing them, don’t you? | 你想知道他是怎么挑选目标的 对吗 |
| [00:30] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
| [04:12] | 巴尔的摩州立犯罪精神病院 | |
| [04:15] | I’ve lost the plot. | 我当时失去了理智 |
| [04:21] | I am the unreliable narrator of my own story. | 我是我自己故事的不可靠叙述者 |
| [04:28] | You have an incomplete self. | 你的自我具有残缺性 |
| [04:31] | There are pieces of you… | 有些部分 |
| [04:33] | you can’t see. | 你无法自我察觉 |
| [04:35] | I’m afraid to see. | 我害怕去察觉 |
| [04:39] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我不再知道自己是谁 |
| [04:46] | And I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
| [04:48] | Without remembering, you’re seized by something imagined. | 没有记忆 你的思维会被想象的产物所支配 |
| [04:53] | I don’t know which is worse. | 我不知道哪种情况更糟 |
| [04:56] | Believing I did it… | 相信是我做的 |
| [05:00] | …or, um, believing that you did it | 还是相信是你做的 |
| [05:04] | and… | 你 |
| [05:07] | did this to me. | 陷我于此 |
| [05:09] | Hannibal isn’t responsible, Will. | 汉尼拔不是凶手 威尔 |
| [05:12] | And neither are you. We have to get to the truth of what happened. | 你也不是 我们必须得找到事情的真相 |
| [05:15] | It’s the only way you can move forward. | 只有这样你才能继续前行 |
| [05:24] | I felt so betrayed by you. | 我觉得被你狠狠背叛了 |
| [05:28] | Betrayal was | 背叛是 |
| [05:30] | the only thing that felt real to me. | 对我而言唯一真实的感受 |
| [05:33] | I… | 我 |
| [05:34] | I trusted you. | 我信任过你 |
| [05:39] | And I needed to trust you. | 我那时必须信任你 |
| [05:42] | And you can trust me. | 你仍可以信任我 |
| [05:45] | I am very… I’m v– | 我很 我… |
| [05:49] | – I’m very confused. – Of course you are. | -我很困惑 -当然了 |
| [05:53] | Will, let us help you. | 威尔 让我们帮助你 |
| [05:57] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你 |
| [06:05] | I… I… I need your help. | 我…我需要你的帮助 |
| [07:00] | 漢尼拔 | |
| [07:03] | Sakizuke | {\pos(190,156)}先付け[开胃菜] |
| [07:14] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是令人愉快的惊喜 |
| [07:22] | Please. Sit down. | 请 坐吧 |
| [07:24] | I won’t be staying long. | 我不会待太久 |
| [07:27] | I’m curious – what couldn’t wait until our next session? | 我很好奇 什么事不能等到下次心理治疗再谈 |
| [07:30] | We don’t have a next session. | 没有下次了 |
| [07:34] | I am no longer your therapist. | 我不再是你的治疗师了 |
| [07:39] | May I ask why? | 我能问问原因吗 |
| [07:42] | I have reached the limit of my efficacy. | 我的治疗效力已尽 |
| [07:47] | I don’t believe I can help you. | 我认为我帮不到你 |
| [07:52] | Are you giving me a referral? | 你要将我转诊吗 |
| [07:53] | No. I am simply ending our patient-psychiatrist relationship. | 不 我只是来终结我们的医患关系 |
| [08:05] | You tried to end it before. | 你之前也试图这么做过 |
| [08:11] | I… | 我 |
| [08:12] | am grateful for your persistence in engaging me after my attack. | 很感激你在我遇袭后还坚持咨询 |
| [08:18] | However, in light of everything that has happened with Will Graham, | 然而 鉴于威尔·格雷厄姆身上发生的一切 |
| [08:23] | I have begun to question your actions – | 我开始质疑你的行为 |
| [08:28] | particularly, your past actions | 特别是你过去 |
| [08:30] | with regards to me and my attack. | 有关我和我遇袭时的行为 |
| [08:35] | Did you share these questions with Jack Crawford? | 你跟杰克·克劳福德说过这些吗 |
| [08:39] | No. | 没有 |
| [08:40] | And nor will I. | 我也不会说 |
| [08:42] | I would look just as guilty as you. | 那样我会看起来和你同罪 |
| [08:46] | But perhaps | 但也许 |
| [08:47] | that is what you intended. | 那就是你想要的 |
| [08:49] | What exactly am I guilty of? | 确切的说 我有什么罪 |
| [08:51] | Exactly, I cannot say. | 确切的 我说不好 |
| [08:57] | I’ve had to draw a conclusion | 我不得不根据 |
| [09:01] | based on what I glimpsed through the stitching | 从你”人皮”的缝隙中模糊瞥见的那些 |
| [09:03] | of the person suit that you wear. | 来得出结论 |
| [09:07] | And the conclusion that I’ve drawn… | 而我得出的结论 |
| [09:11] | is that you are… | 就是你… |
| [09:14] | dangerous. | 很危险 |
| [09:18] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾你这么认为 |
| [09:22] | Please don’t come to my home again. | 请不要再来我家找我 |
| [09:31] | I will see myself out. | 我就不打扰了 |
| [09:37] | I’m resuming Will Graham’s therapy. | 我将重新开始对威尔·格雷厄姆进行治疗 |
| [09:42] | To what end? | 目的为何 |
| [09:44] | Besides your own. | 除了为你的一己私欲 |
| [09:48] | He asked for my help. | 他请求我帮助他 |
| [09:52] | Then maybe you deserve each other. | 也许你们真是”天生一对” |
| [10:06] | His name is Roland Umber, same profile as the other victims – | 他叫罗兰·安伯 跟其他被害人的情况一样 |
| [10:10] | lived alone, disappeared from home, | 独居 失踪地点是家里 |
| [10:12] | had a large dose of heroin in his system. | 体内有大量海洛因 |
| [10:15] | This victim wasn’t unstrung, | 这名被害人并不是被解开的 |
| [10:16] | he was ripped from his moorings. | 他是被人从用来固定的绳子上扯下来的 |
| [10:19] | Whatever his imperfection, it was enough | 不管他有什么瑕疵 都足以 |
| [10:20] | to aggravate the killer into tearing him down. | 让凶手愤怒到将他撕扯拆毁 |
| [10:23] | He was discarded in a tributary | 抛尸地点是一条支流 |
| [10:25] | over 400 miles away from anything that feeds into the dam | 距离任何能流入发现首批死者的海狸坝 |
| [10:28] | where the first victims were found. | 所在的河流都有四百英里远 |
| [10:29] | Like dandelion seeds, | 就像蒲公英的种子 |
| [10:32] | casting bodies in every direction but his own. | 四散丢弃尸体 唯独不朝着他自己的方向 |
| [10:34] | Very poetic. | 相当诗意 |
| [10:35] | The buffeting in the current causes so many post-mortem injuries, | 很多伤口都是死后在水流中撞击导致的 |
| [10:39] | it’s impossible to tell them from the ones they got, | 根本不可能分辨出哪些伤口是 |
| [10:41] | uh, when they were alive. | 他们死前就有的 |
| [10:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| [10:46] | Doctor, join me over here. | 医生 来我这边吧 |
| [10:50] | There may be trace evidence preserved in the craquelure. | 也许龟裂缝中保有微物迹证 |
| [10:50] | 在实施犯罪过程中留在现场的物质 具有体少量微的特点 | |
| [10:53] | – What? – Craquelure. It’s French, | -什么 -龟裂缝 是法语 |
| [10:57] | for the cracks that appear on an oil painting as it dries | 用来形容油画干了后因年久硬化 |
| [11:00] | and it becomes rigid with age. | 而产生的裂纹 |
| [11:02] | Cracks are not always weaknesses. | 裂纹并不总是代表弱点 |
| [11:04] | A life lived accrues in the cracks. | 所谓夹缝中生存 |
| [11:07] | Could be something in there, fiber, debris. | 的确有可能会藏有线索 纤维 残骸 |
| [11:10] | Might help track where the bodies were before they got dumped. | 也许有助于查到尸体被遗弃前放在哪里 |
| [11:12] | What do the victims have in common? | 被害人有什么共同点 |
| [11:14] | What if it isn’t what they have in common? | 也许重点不是他们有什么相同之处 |
| [11:16] | What if it’s what makes them different? | 而是他们的不同之处 |
| [11:18] | Each of these people has a slightly different flesh tone. | 每一位被害人的肤色都略有不同 |
| [11:22] | It could be like a color palette. | 也许就像调色板一样 |
| [11:24] | The color of our skin is so often politicized. | 我们的肤色总是具有政治色彩 |
| [11:28] | It would almost be refreshing to see someone revel | 看到有人能以美之名而沉醉于其中 |
| [11:30] | in the aesthetic for aesthetics’ sake, | 还真是让人为之一振 |
| [11:33] | if it weren’t so horrific. | 如果不以如此凶残的手段 |
| [11:35] | We’re supposed to see color, Jack. | 我们应该关注肤色 杰克 |
| [11:37] | That may be all this killer has ever seen in his fellow man, | 也许在凶手眼里也只看到他们的肤色 |
| [11:41] | which is why it is so easy for him to do what he does to his victims. | 所以他能轻而易举地对被害人做出这些事 |
| [11:44] | Which is why there’ll be a lot more bodies on his color palette. | 所以在他的调色板上会有更多的尸体 |
| [11:49] | A fascinating insight, Ms. Katz | 出色的洞察力 卡兹小姐 |
| [11:52] | as if Will Graham himself were here in the room. | 简直就像威尔·格雷厄姆在场一样 |
| [11:56] | Yes, it is. | 的确如此 |
| [12:01] | How’s Will Graham? | 威尔·格雷厄姆情况如何 |
| [12:04] | Shut your mouth. | 给我闭嘴 |
| [12:08] | Is there a reason you didn’t come to me | 是什么原因让你不跟我请示 |
| [12:09] | before you decided to go talk to him? | 就决定去见他 |
| [12:13] | – I figured you’d say no. – You figured correctly. | -我想你不会同意 -你想对了 |
| [12:16] | But I knew you’d want to say yes. | 但我知道你其实口是心非 |
| [12:19] | You knew that? | 你又知道了 |
| [12:20] | You put me in an awkward position, Jack. | 你让我的处境非常尴尬 杰克 |
| [12:23] | I had to go because I knew you wouldn’t. | 我必须去 因为我知道你不会去 |
| [12:25] | If you had gone like you wanted, I wouldn’t have had to. | 如果你按自己的意愿直接去了 我就不用去 |
| [12:30] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么不去 |
| [12:31] | Because Will Graham is either delusional | 因为威尔·格雷厄姆不是有妄想症 |
| [12:33] | or a psychopath, | 就是个精神变态 |
| [12:34] | neither of which I can trust. | 不论哪种我都不能相信他 |
| [12:36] | Fine, so don’t trust him; | 好吧 那就别相信他 |
| [12:37] | just listen to him. | 只听听他的意见 |
| [12:39] | I’m listening. This is what I’m hearing: | 我听着呢 在我耳中情况是这样的 |
| [12:41] | if he’s delusional, it’s because I made him that way; | 如果他有妄想症 那都是我一手造成的 |
| [12:44] | if he’s a psychopath, | 如果他精神变态 |
| [12:45] | it’s because everything in my gut is wrong. | 那我直觉相信的一切就都是错的 |
| [12:48] | You think he’s innocent. | 你认为他是无辜的 |
| [12:50] | I don’t know what I think. | 我不明白自己到底怎么想 |
| [12:55] | I think he still wants to save lives. | 我认为他仍想要拯救生命 |
| [12:56] | That’s what I think. | 这就是我的想法 |
| [12:57] | I have bent the rules here in the name of saving lives. | 为了拯救生命 我放宽了局里的规定 |
| [13:01] | Now there is an internal investigation. | 结果现在要内部调查 |
| [13:04] | I’m under the microscope. | 我的一切都被事无巨细调查 |
| [13:06] | The Office of the Inspector General has ordered a psych eval | 监察长办公室要对我进行心理评估 |
| [13:10] | to determine my competency to sit in this chair. | 以决定我是否能胜任这个职位 |
| [13:13] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 好吧 那你想让我怎么做 |
| [13:14] | If you don’t want me to go back, I won’t. | 如果你不想让我再去问他 我就不去 |
| [13:24] | We didn’t have this conversation. | 这次谈话我们从未进行 |
| [13:29] | And… since we didn’t have this conversation, | 既然我们从未说过这些话 |
| [13:32] | I want you to go and do whatever it is | 如果你觉得什么是你的职责所需 |
| [13:34] | you believe it is your job to do. | 你就去做 |
| [13:38] | Do you know what your job is? | 你知道你的职责是什么吗 |
| [13:42] | Yes, I do. | 是 我知道 |
| [13:44] | Then do it. | 那就去做 |
| [14:53] | I’ve been advised to stay on the side of line. | 别人告诉我最好待在线这边 |
| [14:56] | Select patients have taken to urinating on the therapists. | 有的病人喜欢往心理医生身上撒尿 |
| [15:00] | I would argue drawing a line | 要我说这条线 |
| [15:01] | might encourage a pissing contest. | 反而会鼓励他们进行小便比赛 |
| [15:04] | I’m not interested in a pissing contest with you, | 我可没兴趣跟你来场毫无意义争辩[小便比赛] |
| [15:06] | Dr. Lecter. | 莱克特医生 |
| [15:09] | Please, pull up your chair. | 请吧 把椅子挪近一点 |
| [15:20] | You said the light from friendship | 你说过友谊之光过一万年 |
| [15:22] | won’t reach us for a million years | 也不会照耀到我们身上 |
| [15:24] | that’s how far away we are. | 我们距离友谊有这么遥远 |
| [15:27] | I hope our friendship feels closer today. | 我希望今天能拉近我们与友谊的距离 |
| [15:29] | Friends have a symmetrical relationship. | 朋友之间是对等的关系 |
| [15:33] | Psychiatrist and patient, that’s unbalanced. | 心理医生与病人并不对等 |
| [15:36] | There is a power differential between psychiatrist and patient… | 心理医生与病人之间的确有权力差别 |
| [15:42] | …one that I’m well aware of, | 我很清楚这一点 |
| [15:43] | particularly with my own therapist. | 特别是与我自己的心理医生之间 |
| [15:46] | But we’re just having conversations. | 但我们只是谈谈罢了 |
| [15:52] | – You threatened me with a reckoning. – I did. | -你之前威胁说不会饶了我 -我说过 |
| [15:56] | I can’t claim unconsciousness on that one. | 我没法说那也是无意识行为 |
| [15:59] | You were searching for something in your head | 你一直在脑海中搜寻蛛丝马迹 |
| [16:01] | to incriminate me. | 以证明我有罪 |
| [16:05] | I can only assume you didn’t find it. | 我只能认为你没找到 |
| [16:07] | There’s not much in there I recognize. | 我承认证据不多 |
| [16:10] | Whatever you remember, | 不论你想起了什么 |
| [16:12] | if you do remember, will be a distortion of reality, | 如果你真的想起来了 那也只是歪曲的现实 |
| [16:16] | not the truth of events. | 并不是真相 |
| [16:19] | I’m realizing that. | 我也意识到了 |
| [16:25] | Beverly Katz has come to see you. | 贝弗利·卡兹来见过你 |
| [16:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [16:32] | Wouldn’t want Alana Bloom to worry about you | 在你康复期间参与病态事件的调查 |
| [16:34] | dwelling on anything morbid in what’s to be a time of recovery. | 这会让阿拉娜·布鲁姆担心的 |
| [16:37] | It’s the only thing that feels normal. | 这是唯一让我感觉正常的事 |
| [16:40] | The violence? | 因为暴力行为吗 |
| [16:41] | The structure of understanding the violence. | 是理解暴力的整个过程 |
| [16:44] | You’re missing pieces of yourself. | 你的自我有一部分缺失了 |
| [16:46] | Careful what you replace them with. | 你必须小心你脑中替代他们的部分 |
| [16:52] | What did you see in the pictures? | 你从照片中了解到了什么 |
| [16:56] | This killer… | 这名凶手 |
| [16:58] | he’s not stringing his victims up; | 他并没有把被害人吊起来 |
| [17:00] | he’s stitching them together. | 他把他们缝在一起 |
| [17:02] | Each body is a brushstroke. | 每一具尸体即是一道笔触 |
| [17:08] | He’s making a human mural. | 他在绘制人体壁画 |
| [17:12] | Why does he do it? | 他为什么要这么做 |
| [17:14] | He’s missing pieces too. | 他的人格也不完整 |
| [17:26] | Dr. Lecter has advised me against dwelling on anything morbid. | 莱克特医生建议我不要再多想病态案件 |
| [17:30] | I know you want to stop these murders as much as I do. | 我知道你跟我一样想阻止凶手杀人 |
| [17:34] | Reasons for stopping multiple murders do readily occur to me, but… | 我非常清楚阻止这个连环杀手的理由 但是 |
| [17:41] | …I’m going to need something in return. | 我需要回报 |
| [17:44] | There are things you don’t have? | 你缺什么东西吗 |
| [17:45] | I can talk to the chief of staff. | 我可以跟院长谈谈 |
| [17:46] | – Chilton? – He’s being very cooperative. | -奇尔顿吗 -他一直很配合 |
| [17:49] | Of course he is. He loves when I have visitors. | 当然 他最喜欢有人来探视我了 |
| [17:52] | He’s recording every word. | 他录下了每个字 |
| [17:54] | He’s, uh, gossipy that way. | 他在这方面很八卦 |
| [17:57] | What do you want, Will? | 你想怎么样 威尔 |
| [17:59] | I’m wondering if you can get me the thing I really want. | 我很怀疑你能否给我我真正想要的东西 |
| [18:03] | Try me. | 说说看 |
| [18:05] | I want you to ignore all the evidence against me. | 我想要你无视所有对我不利的证据 |
| [18:10] | You’re right. I can’t get that. | 你说得对 我做不到 |
| [18:15] | How many colors will this killer add to his box of crayons? | 这个凶手还要往他的画笔盒里添多少颜色 |
| [18:21] | Say I ignore the evidence against you. What then? | 就算我无视对你不利的证据 然后呢 |
| [18:24] | Strike it from your mental record. | 从你脑中删除这些记忆 |
| [18:27] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
| [18:29] | If I’m guilty, you’ll find more evidence; | 如果我有罪 你还会找到其他证据 |
| [18:31] | if I’m not guilty, you’ll maybe find that too. | 如果我无罪 你可能也会查明 |
| [18:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [18:38] | I’ll keep looking. | 我会继续调查 |
| [18:41] | Good. | 很好 |
| [18:43] | Give me the file. I’ll tell you what I think. | 案卷给我 我告诉你我的想法 |
| [18:58] | – Do you mind if I do this privately? – Yes. | -能让我一个人思考吗 -不能 |
| [19:54] | The skin isn’t as discolored as the other victims’. | 他的皮肤不像其他被害人那样褪色了 |
| [19:59] | Looks fairly well preserved, all things considered. | 鉴于综合情况 还算保存得不错 |
| [20:03] | Why would I throw you away? | 我为什么要丢掉你 |
| [20:13] | Did Roland Umber have priors with substance abuse? | 罗兰·安伯有吸毒前科吗 |
| [20:16] | He was in an outpatient treatment program for drug addiction. | 他参与了治疗药物成瘾的诊疗项目 |
| [20:19] | Heroin? | 海洛因吗 |
| [20:21] | Among others. | 还有其他的 |
| [20:25] | He had a high tolerance for opiates. | 他对鸦片类制剂有高耐受性 |
| [20:28] | The overdose didn’t kill him. | 他不是死于药物过量 |
| [20:30] | He survived what was done to him. | 他受尽了折磨但并没死 |
| [20:35] | He tore himself free. | 自己挣脱了出来 |
| [20:41] | He ran. | 逃走 |
| [20:43] | – How did he end up in the water? – Killer didn’t put him there. | -那他怎么掉进水里的 -不是凶手干的 |
| [20:46] | He’d have put him back in the mural if he caught him. | 如果他抓到了他 会把他放回画里 |
| [20:49] | Other bodies were dumped; Roland Umber got away. | 其他几人遭弃尸 罗兰·安伯是自己逃走的 |
| [20:52] | – Got away from where? – This killer, | -从哪逃出来的 -这个凶手 |
| [20:54] | he, um, he needs someplace private to do what he does – | 他需要隐秘的地方完成他要做的事 |
| [20:57] | a warehouse, a farm, someplace abandoned, | 一间仓库 农场 废弃的地方 |
| [21:01] | upstream from where the body was found. | 在发现尸体地点的上游 |
| [21:02] | It’ll be close to the water. | 离河流很近 |
| [21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [21:12] | I’m curious. What’d Hannibal Lecter have to say about Mr. Umber? | 我很好奇 汉尼拔·莱克特怎么看安伯先生的 |
| [21:17] | He thinks the killer tore him down, | 他认为是凶手把他扯了下来 |
| [21:19] | dumped his body like the others. | 像对其他人那样弃了尸 |
| [21:21] | That may be what he said; | 他是那么说的 |
| [21:24] | it’s not necessarily what he thinks. | 未必是那么想的 |
| [23:08] | Hello. I love your work. | 你好 我很欣赏你的作品 |
| [23:32] | How ever did you find this place. | 你们怎么找到这里的 |
| [23:35] | You and Will Graham are a good team. | 你和威尔·格雷厄姆是对好搭档 |
| [23:37] | You gave us the “what” we were looking for; | 你告诉了我们该找什么 |
| [23:39] | he gave us the “where.” | 他告诉了我们该去哪找 |
| [23:41] | Corn dust on the craquelure. | 龟裂缝上有玉米粉尘 |
| [23:43] | Yes, Will and I do make a good team. | 我和威尔的确是好搭档 |
| [23:45] | Will didn’t think Roland Umber was discarded; he escaped. | 威尔认为罗兰·安伯不是被抛弃的 而是逃脱了 |
| [23:48] | We just went upstream from where the body was found | 我们从发现尸体的地点顺流而上 |
| [23:49] | until we hit corn. | 直到发现这片玉米地 |
| [23:57] | Hey, Beverly. | 你好 贝弗利 |
| [23:58] | Dr. Lecter. | 莱克特医生 |
| [24:02] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
| [24:02] | You might want to prepare yourself. | 你也许要做点心理准备了 |
| [24:04] | You’ve never seen anything like this. | 这种场景你绝对见所未见 |
| [24:06] | I’m sure I haven’t. | 我肯定没见过 |
| [24:28] | How could a human being go so bad? | 怎么会有人如此穷凶极恶 |
| [24:33] | When it comes to nature versus nurture, | 人性之恶到底是先天而成还是后天所致 |
| [24:35] | I choose neither. | 我觉得都不是 |
| [24:39] | We are built from a DNA blueprint | 我们都是由基因蓝图所构建 |
| [24:41] | and born into a world of scenario and circumstance we don’t control. | 出生在这个我们无法掌控前景与命运的世界上 |
| [24:45] | Praise the mutilated world, huh? | 赞颂这残缺的世界 |
| [24:45] | 波兰诗人亚当·扎加耶夫斯基所写的诗歌 | |
| [24:49] | What did it look like from above? | 从上面看是什么样子 |
| [24:57] | Fascinating. | 真美 |
| [24:59] | Ritual human sacrifice. | 宗教人祭 |
| [25:02] | I’m not sure if it’s an offering, | 我不确定这是不是祭品 |
| [25:03] | but it’s certainly a gesture. | 但肯定有其特殊含义 |
| [25:05] | To whom? | 做给谁看 |
| [25:08] | The eye looks beyond this world into the next | 此眼洞察今生后世 |
| [25:12] | and sees the reflection of man himself. | 凝望自身倒影 |
| [25:16] | Is the killer looking at God? | 凶手在注视上帝吗 |
| [25:19] | Maybe it’s some sick existential crisis. | 或许是某种病态的生存危机 |
| [25:22] | If it were an existential crisis, | 如果这是生存危机 |
| [25:23] | I would argue there wouldn’t be any reflection | 我敢说那只眼里绝不会 |
| [25:26] | in the eye at all. | 看到什么倒影 |
| [25:27] | A person who could do this kind of thing, | 能做出这种事的人 |
| [25:29] | would they be likely to continue doing it? | 他们还会再下手吗 |
| [25:32] | This could be his beginning. | 这可能只是个开始 |
| [25:35] | And/or his end. | 又或者是结束 |
| [25:38] | He may never kill again. | 他可能会收手 |
| [25:41] | You said he doesn’t see people, | 你说这些在他眼里都不是人 |
| [25:43] | that he sees material. | 而是材料 |
| [25:46] | Those in the world around him are a means to an end. | 这些在他的世界都是达到目的的手段 |
| [25:50] | He uses them to do what he’s driven to do. | 他利用他们完成自己的使命 |
| [25:54] | Will Graham was a means to an end. | 威尔·格雷厄姆就是我达到目的的手段 |
| [25:56] | I used him to do what I was driven to do, | 我利用他完成我的使命 |
| [25:59] | to save lives at the expense of his. | 用他的命挽救更多人的命 |
| [26:02] | I thought whatever I could put him through, | 我以为不论我逼他做任何事 |
| [26:04] | he would be strong enough to fight his way back to himself, | 他都足够坚强 能努力挣扎着找回自己 |
| [26:06] | and I was wrong. | 而我想错了 |
| [26:08] | Maybe he’s still fighting. | 或许他还在努力 |
| [26:11] | Maybe he’s not. | 又或许他没有 |
| [26:13] | Point is, you don’t know. | 关键是 你也不知道 |
| [26:16] | It’s OK not to know. | 不知道没关系 |
| [26:18] | You can’t know everything. | 你不可能无所不知 |
| [26:19] | You can’t be certain of it all. | 不可能对万事都了如指掌 |
| [26:22] | Knowing that Will descended into such savage behavior | 自从知道威尔陷入这种残暴行径 |
| [26:24] | has changed the way that I see him, | 彻底改变了我对他的看法 |
| [26:28] | the way that I see other people. | 以及对其他人的看法 |
| [26:30] | The world feels much darker. | 我感觉整个世界都变暗了 |
| [26:34] | It’s not just the guilt of | 我感到有罪 |
| [26:34] | what I did to Will Graham; | 不只是因为我对威尔·格雷厄姆的所作所为 |
| [26:37] | it’s the guilt of watching all these other lives fall apart based on what I did. | 还有因为我的行为而眼看着其他生命消失殆尽 |
| [26:41] | – What did you do? – I pushed him. | -你做了什么 -我逼迫他 |
| [26:43] | When I was warned to back off, I kept pushing him. | 别人警告我 要我放手时 我一直在逼他 |
| [26:45] | – You miscalculated. – I failed. | -你错判了形势 -我失败了 |
| [26:48] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
| [26:55] | We all fail, Jack. | 人都会失败 杰克 |
| [27:00] | I look at my friend and I see a killer. | 我看着我的朋友 却只看到杀人凶手 |
| [27:04] | I’m failing to reconcile those two things. | 我不能将这两者统一起来 |
| [27:08] | Forty-seven bodies. | 47具尸体 |
| [27:09] | We’ve identified 19 of them, but not this one. | 已经确认19具尸体的身份 除了这具 |
| [27:12] | No record of fingerprints. | 无指纹记录 |
| [27:13] | He was never arrested or in any kind of a job that | 无被捕记录 也未从事过任何 |
| [27:16] | required any type of security clearance or background check. | 需要被调查安全记录和身份背景的工作 |
| [27:19] | Hopefully he’s been to a dentist. | 但愿他看过牙医 |
| [27:20] | Why am I looking at this man? | 为什么非得守着这家伙 |
| [27:22] | Stitch patterns on John Doe 21 match Roland Umber. | 21号无名尸的针痕与罗兰·安伯的相吻合 |
| [27:25] | John Doe 21 is Roland Umber’s replacement in the mural. | 这具尸体在壁画中替代了罗兰·安伯的位置 |
| [27:29] | What happened to his leg? | 他的腿去哪儿了 |
| [27:31] | Maybe the killer had to cut off his leg just so he’d fit. | 也许凶手只有切下他的腿才能把他塞进画里 |
| [27:39] | He changed colors mid-brushstroke. | 但他破坏了壁画颜色的规律性 |
| [27:43] | 贝多芬d小调第九交响曲第二乐章 极活泼的快板 主题明朗又带有不安情绪 | |
| [27:49] | What did Dr. Lecter say? | 莱克特博士怎么说来着 |
| [27:56] | “The eye looks beyond this world, into the next, | “此眼洞察今生后世 |
| [27:59] | and sees a reflection of man himself.” | 凝望自身倒影” |
| [28:08] | There was never supposed to be a reflection. | 凶手并没有想过映照自身 |
| [28:11] | The killer’s having an existential crisis after all. | 他应该是经历了重大的生存危机 |
| [28:13] | The question is… | 问题是… |
| [28:16] | how did he find his faith? | 他是如何找到这种信仰的 |
| [28:18] | Veal Osso Buco | 红烩小牛膝 |
| [29:05] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好 医生 |
| [29:07] | What can I help you with? | 有什么我可以帮忙的 |
| [29:10] | Closure. | 了结 |
| [29:13] | I think perhaps this should, or may have to be, | 我想这应该是 或者必须是 |
| [29:18] | our last conversation – | 我们最后一次谈话 |
| [29:21] | at least on the subject of Hannibal Lecter. | 至少在汉尼拔·莱克特这一话题上 |
| [29:27] | Are you pleading the Fifth? | 你是不想自证罪行吗 |
| [29:27] | 美国宪法第五修正案 不得自证其罪 | |
| [29:30] | No. | 不 |
| [29:32] | I simply can’t offer you any more insight than I already have. | 我只是没有更多见解可以提供给你了 |
| [29:37] | Not accounting for future insight? | 以后若有建议也不行吗 |
| [29:41] | I feel it would be irresponsible | 我认为若我继续为莱克特医生诊治 |
| [29:44] | if I continue to see Dr. Lecter. | 是很不负责任的事 |
| [29:48] | Irresponsible? | 不负责任 |
| [29:51] | For who? | 对谁 |
| [29:53] | For me. | 我自己 |
| [29:55] | I can only help Hannibal if I’m feeling secure | 只有在确认安全时 我才会帮助汉尼拔 |
| [30:00] | emotionally. | 情感层面的安全感 |
| [30:02] | I’m not feeling secure right now, | 我现在感到很不安全 |
| [30:05] | so I am recusing myself from the situation. | 因此我要退出此局 以确保安全 |
| [30:11] | I hope you understand. | 希望你能理解 |
| [30:14] | I’m not sure I do. | 我不太明白 |
| [30:18] | Hannibal and I were both traumatized | 汉尼拔和我都因为危险的病人 |
| [30:22] | by dangerous patients. | 受到过精神创伤 |
| [30:24] | Hannibal had his Will Graham, and I had mine. | 汉尼拔是因为威尔·格雷厄姆 我也有我的困扰 |
| [30:29] | It has been a necessary albeit unpleasant reminder | 它总是不可避免地令我回想起那些 |
| [30:35] | that I have unresolved issues. | 我尚未解决的问题 |
| [30:38] | Maybe Hannibal can help you resolve these issues. | 也许汉尼拔能帮你解决这些问题 |
| [30:41] | He is very good. | 他很擅长这些 |
| [30:46] | I am doing my best to avoid working through my issues | 我尽量避免在解决我自己的问题时 |
| [30:48] | with Hannibal Lecter. | 牵扯到汉尼拔·莱克特 |
| [30:52] | Goodbye, Agent Crawford. | 再见 克劳福德探员 |
| [30:53] | Goodbye, Doctor. | 再见 医生 |
| [30:54] | Obviously, I cannot control whether or not the FBI contacts me. | 虽然我不能控制联调局再联系我与否 |
| [30:58] | I can only tell you what I told Hannibal: | 但就像我告知汉尼拔的话一样 |
| [31:02] | I prefer that you don’t. | 希望你别再联系我 |
| [31:12] | Oh, now you’re just taking advantage. | 现在你们又来利用我 |
| [31:15] | You’re going to burn me out before my trial, | 想在审判前将我吃干抹净吗 |
| [31:17] | and then where will I be? | 到时我又该何去何从 |
| [31:20] | What would Jack say? | 杰克又会说什么呢 |
| [31:23] | Jack’s excellent administrative instincts | 杰克具有优秀的行动力和直觉 |
| [31:25] | are not often tempered by mercy. | 他不会被怜悯绊住手脚 |
| [31:28] | Clearly. | 当然 |
| [31:28] | I’m devoting a lot of time to this mural, Will. | 我已经在研究壁画上花了很多时间 威尔 |
| [31:32] | It’s hard for me to focus on anything else I’ve been tasked to do. | 以至于我都没精力完成其他任务了 |
| [31:35] | Could use your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
| [31:49] | In the 19th century, | 在十九世纪 |
| [31:50] | it was wrongly believed that the last image seen by the eyes | 人们错以为人死前所见的最后一幕 |
| [31:53] | of a dying person would be fixed on the retina. | 会留存在视网膜上 |
| [31:57] | What would be the last image fixed on this dying eye? | 这人濒死的眼中见的最后一幕会是什么 |
| [32:27] | I made you pliable. | 我把你们软化 |
| [32:32] | Molded you. | 塑形 |
| [32:34] | Set and sealed you where you lay. | 把你们集中封存在此地 |
| [32:39] | This is my design. | 这是我的设想 |
| [32:41] | A dead eye of… | 一个死者眼中的 |
| [32:44] | vision… | 影像 |
| [32:46] | and consciousness. | 和感知 |
| [32:48] | I am fixed and unseeing. | 我定神 双目茫然 |
| [32:57] | Unless someone else sees me. | 除非有人看见我了 |
| [33:07] | One of these things is not like the others. | 这些中有一个是不同的 |
| [33:13] | One of these things just doesn’t belong. | 有一个不属于这里 |
| [33:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [33:26] | Why are you so different from everyone else? | 你为何与其他人如此不同 |
| [33:30] | I didn’t put you here. | 我并未把你放在此地 |
| [33:32] | You… are not my design. | 你 不是我的设想 |
| [34:05] | Killing must feel good to God too. | 上帝肯定也喜欢杀人的感觉 |
| [34:09] | He does it all the time. | 他时刻都在那么做 |
| [34:11] | And are we not created in his image? | 我们不就是照着上帝本人创造出来的吗 |
| [34:24] | The killer is in the mural. | 杀手就在这幅画中 |
| [34:26] | What do you mean? Literally? | 你是什么意思 字面意思吗 |
| [34:27] | I mean, the man you’re looking for is sewn | 我是说 你们要找的人 |
| [34:29] | into his own mural – this man. | 被缝在了他的画作上 就是他 |
| [34:32] | What happened to his leg? | 他的腿怎么了 |
| [34:35] | Whoever sewed him in took a piece of him. | 把他缝上去的人切走了他的一部分身体 |
| [34:37] | As a trophy. | 作为纪念品 |
| [34:41] | He must have had a friend. | 他肯定有个朋友 |
| [34:47] | You’re not alone, you know? | 你并不孤单 知道吗 |
| [34:49] | In the Resurrection, | 基督复活时 |
| [34:50] | Piero della Francesca placed himself in the fresco. | 皮耶罗把自己画在了壁画上 |
| [34:50] | 皮耶罗·德拉·弗朗西斯卡 意大利文艺复兴初期画家 代表作《基督复活》 | |
| [34:54] | Nothing flattering, he depicted himself | 他把自己画进画中 倒不显浮夸 |
| [34:55] | as a simple guard asleep at his post. | 他是画里那个背靠幕墙睡着的卫兵 |
| [35:03] | Your placement should be much more meaningful. | 你在你画中的位置该比他更有意义 |
| [35:07] | It’s not finished. | 画还没完成 |
| [35:09] | I’m finishing it for you. | 我在为你完成 |
| [35:12] | We’ll finish it together. | 我们将一起完成它 |
| [35:16] | When your great eye looked to the heavens, what did it see? | 当你伟大的眼睛望向天堂 你看到了什么 |
| [35:21] | Nothing. | 虚无 |
| [35:23] | Not anymore. | 不会再是虚无了 |
| [35:26] | There is no God. | 上帝是不存在的 |
| [35:29] | Certainly not with that attitude. | 你这样的态度当然看不到 |
| [35:31] | God gave you purpose – | 是上帝赋予你意志 |
| [35:34] | Not only to create art, but to become it. | 不仅是创造艺术 更是成为艺术品的意志 |
| [35:38] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
| [35:43] | Your eye will now see God reflected back. | 现在你这只眼能看到上帝投回的目光了 |
| [35:51] | It will see you. | 他会看到你 |
| [35:53] | If God is looking down at you, | 如果上帝正俯视着你 |
| [35:54] | don’t you want to be looking back at him? | 你难道不想跟他对视吗 |
| [36:29] | Will Graham. | 威尔·格雷厄姆 |
| [36:32] | Kade Purnell, Office of the Inspector General, FBI Oversight. | 我是凯迪·珀内尔 联调局监察长办公室的监察员 |
| [36:37] | Am I still an FBI employee? | 我还是联调局的人吗 |
| [36:39] | Or is that pending the outcome of my trial? | 还是说要等审判结果出来再定 |
| [36:42] | The point of the trial isn’t so much whether or not you did it; | 审判的关键不并不在于你是否犯罪 |
| [36:44] | it’s whether or not you knew what you were doing when you did it. | 而是你犯案的时候是不是有清醒意识 |
| [36:49] | Sounds like I’m unemployed. | 听起来我是被开除了 |
| [36:52] | Dr. Bloom is hard at work on your unconsciousness defense. | 布鲁姆医生极力想用无意识为由为你辩护 |
| [36:57] | Ah, yes, yes, the FBI made me do it. | 对 对 联调局逼我的 |
| [37:00] | The FBI made you a murderer. Yes, that is Dr. Bloom’s position. | 联调局把你逼成了杀手 是的 这是布鲁姆医生的主张 |
| [37:04] | As you can imagine, she’s not popular. | 你可以想象得到 她不得人心 |
| [37:07] | What’s your position? | 那你是什么看法 |
| [37:10] | Our point of view is that you were already a murderer. | 在我们的观点里你早就是个谋杀犯了 |
| [37:13] | The prosecution will paint a picture of you | 检方会把你描述成 |
| [37:16] | as an intelligent psychopath. | 一个高智商精神变态 |
| [37:18] | You conspired with your neurologist to cultivate an illness | 你与你的神经科医师串通捏造出一种疾病 |
| [37:21] | that would ultimately be your alibi. | 并将其最终作为你的不在场证明 |
| [37:24] | And then I killed my neurologist to broom the footprints behind me? | 然后我又杀掉我的神经科医师来掩盖证据吗 |
| [37:29] | That’s what everyone in the courtroom will hear | 在你出庭作证时 不管你说什么 |
| [37:31] | when you take the stand, regardless of what you say. | 庭上所有人都将听到这样的结论 |
| [37:34] | Well, what’s to be done about that? | 那我能就此做些什么 |
| [37:40] | Let’s discuss it. | 我们来讨论一下吧 |
| [37:46] | If you plead guilty, you’ll spare us all a trial. | 如果你认罪 我们就省了审判 |
| [37:51] | And I personally will see to it that you’re comfortable here. | 我个人会确保你在这里过得很舒服 |
| [37:57] | I’m pleading innocent. | 我要做无罪辩护 |
| [37:59] | You very publicly lost your mind – | 你在大庭广众之下丧失理智 |
| [38:02] | some would argue theatrically. | 有些人可能会说你是逢场作戏 |
| [38:05] | The prosecution certainly will. | 检方肯定会这么说 |
| [38:07] | All part of the performance; | 所有这些”表演” |
| [38:09] | it’s just not my performance you’re watching. | 你们看到的”表演” 都不是我主观做出的 |
| [38:11] | You’ll be found guilty | 你会被判有罪 |
| [38:13] | and given the Federal Death Penalty. | 并被判处联邦死刑 |
| [38:16] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我是在救你的命 |
| [38:20] | I guess I’ll have to save my own life. | 我想我还是自己救自己的命吧 |
| [39:08] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
| [39:10] | My name… is Bedelia Du Maurier. | 我叫彼德里娅·杜穆里埃 |
| [39:15] | You’re Hannibal Lecter’s therapist. | 你是汉尼拔·莱克特的心理治疗师 |
| [39:21] | What’s that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
| [39:24] | I’ve heard so much about you, I feel I almost know you. | 我听说了很多你的事 感觉几乎就像我了解你一样 |
| [39:27] | – You don’t. – No, I don’t. | -你不了解我 -是的 我不 |
| [39:32] | But I understand you better than I thought. | 但我比自己以为的更加理解你 |
| [39:36] | I… wanted to meet you before I withdraw. | 我想在我退出之前见见你 |
| [39:44] | What are you withdrawing from? | 你要退出什么 |
| [39:48] | – Social ties. – Well, you’re a psychiatrist. | -社会关系 -你是个精神病学家 |
| [39:50] | Isn’t our sense of self a consequence of social ties? | 我们的自我意识不就是社会关系的一个结果吗 |
| [39:54] | They certainly are in your case. | 对你而言的确如此 |
| [39:58] | It may be small comfort, | 也许这只是个小小慰藉 |
| [40:01] | but I am convinced Hannibal has done | 但我相信汉尼拔 |
| [40:04] | what he honestly believes is best for you. | 做的是他认为对你好的事 |
| [40:07] | No, that isn’t small comfort; that would be no comfort. | 不 这不是什么小小慰藉 根本不是慰藉 |
| [40:11] | The traumatized are unpredictable | 受过精神创伤的人之所以难以预测 |
| [40:14] | because we know we can survive. | 是因为我们知道我们可以挺下去 |
| [40:17] | You can survive this happening to you. | 你可以挺过发生在你身上的这些事 |
| [40:24] | Happening to me. | 发生在我身上 |
| [40:28] | Stay behind the white line, ma’am! | 待在白线之外 女士 |
| [40:34] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
| [40:38] | Step away from the bars. Ma’am! | 离开围栏边上 女士 |
| [40:43] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
| [40:46] | Come on, ma’am, let’s go. | 请离开 女士 走吧 |
| [40:49] | Step away. | 离开这里 |
| [42:19] | And the conclusion that I’ve drawn… | 而我得出的结论 |
| [42:24] | …is that you are | 就是你 |
| [42:26] | dangerous. | 很危险 |