时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[00:04] | I was with Hannibal all night, Jack. | 我一整晚都跟汉尼拔在一起 杰克 |
[00:06] | My name is Miriam Lass. I’m with the FBI. | 我叫米里亚姆·拉斯 我是联调局的 |
[00:08] | Come in. | 请进 |
[00:09] | The Chesapeake Ripper recorded Miriam Lass two years ago. | 切萨皮克开膛手两年前录下了米里亚姆·拉斯的声音 |
[00:12] | Jack, I was so wrong. | 杰克 我错得太离谱了 |
[00:14] | You said yourself, there’s no body. | 你说过从未发现过尸体 |
[00:16] | – Miriam Lass is dead. – Found something else in the lures. | -米里亚姆·拉斯已经死了 -鱼饵中还有其他东西 |
[00:18] | – Madrona bark. – Will didn’t kill any of these people. | -浆果鹃树皮 -威尔没有杀其中任何一个人 |
[00:21] | There’s a small stand in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚有一小片浆果鹃林地 |
[01:24] | Jack, it’s Miriam. | 杰克 我是米里亚姆 |
[01:25] | I don’t know where I am. I can’t see anything. | 我不知道我在哪儿 我什么都看不见 |
[01:29] | I was so wrong. I was so wrong. | 我错得太离谱了 太离谱了 |
[01:33] | Please, Jack. I don’t want to die like this. | 求你了 杰克 我不想就这样死了 |
[01:37] | Jack, it’s Miriam. | 杰克 我是米里亚姆 |
[01:39] | I don’t know where I am. I can’t see anything. | 我不知道我在哪儿 我什么都看不见 |
[01:42] | I was so wrong. I was so wrong. | 我错得太离谱了 太离谱了 |
[02:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:06] | I knew you’d never stop looking. | 我知道你不会放弃搜寻 |
[02:15] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[02:20] | We haven’t caught the Ripper. | 我们还没抓到开膛手 |
[02:26] | He’s… he’s still…? | 他… 他还… |
[02:28] | We need your help, Miriam. | 我们需要你的帮助 米里亚姆 |
[02:30] | You know who he is. | 你知道他是谁 |
[02:32] | I don’t… know who he is. | 我不…知道他是谁 |
[02:38] | You found him. | 你找到了他 |
[02:41] | I don’t remember finding him. | 我不记得自己找到了他 |
[02:46] | He got inside my head. | 他控制了我的大脑 |
[02:55] | I remember a dream about drowning. | 我记得做了一个溺水的梦 |
[03:03] | And then being awake. | 后来我醒了 |
[03:05] | And not awake. | 又没醒 |
[03:06] | Being myself, and not myself. | 我还是我 但又不是我 |
[03:10] | I’d wake up to the smell of fresh flowers | 我会闻着花香醒来 |
[03:13] | and the sting of a needle. | 也会被针刺的疼痛惊醒 |
[03:20] | I wasn’t afraid. | 但我不害怕 |
[03:25] | Fear and pain were so… far away. | 恐惧与疼痛是…那么遥远 |
[03:33] | I was reckless with your life. | 我忽视了你的生命安全 |
[03:35] | I was reckless with my life. | 我忽视了自己的生命安全 |
[03:38] | I saw what I needed in you and I used you. | 我看中了你的资质并利用了你 |
[03:42] | I let you break the rules on my behalf | 让你代替我破坏规定 |
[03:43] | while I hid behind deniability. | 自己却躲在背后推诿责任 |
[03:45] | Agent Crawford, please do not apologize to me for my mistakes. | 克劳福德探员 请不要为我的失误道歉 |
[03:50] | He treated me very well, | 他待我不错 |
[03:53] | until the end, until he put me in the ground. | 直到最后 他把我关进地下 |
[03:57] | Even when… he took my arm. | 即使…在他要取我的胳膊时 |
[04:01] | He told me what he was going to do. | 他也提前告诉了我 |
[04:02] | I went to sleep, woke up, it was gone. | 我睡了过去 醒来后 胳膊就没了 |
[04:09] | He said he wanted to give it to you. | 他说他想把那只胳膊送给你 |
[04:17] | Can you identify him? | 你能认出他吗 |
[04:19] | I could hear his voice, but I couldn’t see his face. | 我能听见他的声音 但看不到他的脸 |
[04:26] | All I could see… | 我能看见的只是… |
[04:30] | …was light. | …一片光 |
[04:42] | Why didn’t he kill you, Miriam? | 他为什么没杀你 米里亚姆 |
[04:47] | Why were you spared? | 为什么你被幸免了 |
[04:51] | I wasn’t spared. | 我没有被幸免 |
[04:53] | He was saving me for last. | 他只是想把我留到最后 |
[05:06] | They found a witness. | 他们找到了一名证人 |
[05:09] | A survivor. | 一名幸存者 |
[05:11] | The only victim of the Chesapeake Ripper who lived to tell. | 切萨皮克开膛手手中活下来的唯一证人 |
[05:17] | Is this witness watching me now? | 这位证人正在看着我吗 |
[05:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:26] | It seems I am the usual suspect. | 看来我又被当作嫌疑人了 |
[05:33] | I keep having angry, | 关于这件事 我已经假想过 |
[05:35] | imaginary conversations with Jack Crawford about that. | 自己与杰克·克劳福德愤怒争吵了无数次 |
[05:41] | I wish I could tell you why this is happening. | 我也希望自己能告诉你他为什么会这样 |
[05:49] | His witness must not be able to identify the Ripper by sight. | 他的证人肯定无法凭外貌指认出开膛手 |
[05:56] | Jack wants him to hear my voice; | 杰克想让他听见我的声音 |
[05:57] | otherwise, I’d be in here alone. | 不然的话 你就不会在这儿了 |
[06:00] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:08] | Still… | 不过… |
[06:11] | I appreciate your company. | 我依然感谢你的陪伴 |
[06:38] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[06:43] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[06:46] | He’s not the Ripper. | 他不是开膛手 |
[07:15] | Yakimono | {\pos(190,156)}焼き物[应季烤鱼] |
[07:39] | This is very sudden. | 这可真突然 |
[07:41] | The federal prosecutor dropped all charges. | 联邦检察官撤销了所有指控 |
[07:43] | Since you were not convicted of killing anyone, | 既然你的杀人罪名均未成立 |
[07:48] | the basis for your sentencing to this institution is | 把你关在这个机构里的依据 |
[07:50] | null and void. | 就无法律效力了 |
[07:53] | The Chesapeake Ripper has set you free. | 切萨皮克开膛手让你重获自由 |
[07:58] | Mazel Tov. | 可喜可贺啊 |
[07:58] | 来源于意第绪语 使用者多为犹太人 | |
[08:11] | I would love nothing more | 我已经迫不及待 |
[08:13] | than to see you trade places with Dr. Lecter. | 想看你和莱克特博士调换位置了 |
[08:18] | I have no intention of ending up on his menu. | 我可不想成为他的盘中餐 |
[08:21] | Well, then confess, Frederick. | 那么就去坦白吧 弗雷德里克 |
[08:24] | Might be the only thing saves your life. | 也许只有这样才能保你一命 |
[08:26] | Confess to what? | 坦白什么 |
[08:28] | Confess to bonding with Hannibal Lecter | 坦白你和汉尼拔·莱克特勾结在一起 |
[08:30] | over your shared practice of unorthodox therapies. | 交流过你们实施的那些非常规疗法 |
[08:33] | Dr. Lecter with me, you with Abel Gideon. | 莱克特医生治疗我 你治疗亚伯·吉迪恩 |
[08:36] | Gideon is playing his own game; | 吉迪恩在按自己的想法行事 |
[08:38] | was wheeled out of that hospital by the Chesapeake Ripper. | 是切萨皮克开膛手把他带出那所医院的 |
[08:40] | Curious what bargain they struck. | 很好奇他们达成了什么协议 |
[08:42] | No, there’s no bargaining with smoke. | 不 与无形之人并无条件可谈 |
[08:44] | No, Gideon’s dead. | 吉迪恩死定了 |
[08:47] | You’re next. | 下一个就轮到你 |
[08:49] | Unless I unburden myself? | 除非我自己坦白吗 |
[08:51] | Confession is good for the soul. | 忏悔能净化你的灵魂 |
[08:56] | Shine a light on your relationship with Hannibal Lecter. | 挑明你与汉尼拔·莱克特的关系 |
[08:59] | He works in the shadows. | 他总是藏在阴影之中 |
[09:01] | Deny them to him. | 照亮那些阴影 |
[09:05] | Tell Jack Crawford everything. | 向杰克·克劳福德坦诚一切 |
[09:06] | Are you suggesting I kill my career | 你是想让我在被汉尼拔杀害之前 |
[09:08] | before Hannibal can kill me? | 先自毁前程吗 |
[09:09] | I’m suggesting you convince Jack Crawford however you can. | 我是建议你尽可能地说服杰克·克劳福德 |
[09:16] | Like your life depends on it. | 想想吧 这关乎你的性命 |
[09:23] | Why did Hannibal not just kill you? | 为什么汉尼拔不直接杀了你 |
[09:30] | Because he wants to be my friend. | 因为他想跟我做朋友 |
[09:48] | You need a ride? | 要我送你一程吗 |
[09:52] | I was gonna call a cab. | 我本打算叫出租车的 |
[09:55] | We found Miriam Lass. | 找到米里亚姆·拉斯了 |
[09:57] | Alive. | 她还活着 |
[10:03] | You catch the Ripper? | 抓住开膛手了吗 |
[10:10] | How is she? Miriam. | 她怎么样 米里亚姆 |
[10:14] | Traumatized. | 精神严重受创 |
[10:18] | Miriam thanked me | 在我们找到她后 |
[10:20] | after we found her. | 米里亚姆感谢了我 |
[10:22] | Thanked me for not giving up on her. | 谢谢我并没有放弃找她 |
[10:25] | But I had. | 但其实我放弃了 |
[10:27] | I had given up on her. And I gave up on you too. | 我放弃了她 正如我放弃了你 |
[10:30] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她已经死了 |
[10:34] | I thought you were crazy. | 我以为你疯了 |
[10:36] | And I gave up on trying to find the both of you. | 然后我放弃了拯救你们两人 |
[10:48] | You didn’t have to find me, Jack. | 你不需要拯救我 杰克 |
[10:54] | You just had to listen to me. | 你只需要相信我的话 |
[10:57] | I put Miriam in a room with Hannibal Lecter. | 我让米里亚姆和汉尼拔·莱克特共处一室 |
[10:59] | She stated definitively he is not | 她很明确地指出 |
[11:01] | the Chesapeake Ripper. | 他不是切萨皮克开膛手 |
[11:04] | That definitive enough for you? | 这对你来说足够明确吗 |
[11:06] | No. | 不够 |
[11:09] | It wasn’t. | 远不足够 |
[11:17] | Where’d you find Miriam, Jack? | 你在哪找到米里亚姆的 杰克 |
[11:30] | The property was condemned years ago. | 这里已报废多年 |
[11:32] | Apparently the Ripper has been using it since that time. | 看来自那时起开膛手就一直在此活动 |
[12:09] | Will. | 威尔 |
[12:11] | In here. | 在这边 |
[12:43] | It’s Beverly Katz’s blood. | 这是贝弗利·卡兹的血 |
[12:46] | He drained her before he froze her before he cut into her. | 在他冷冻并切开她之前 先抽干了她的血 |
[12:51] | Chesapeake Ripper’s latest victim, | 最近发现的切萨皮克开膛手的被害人 |
[12:54] | he was found in the other cistern. | 他曾被关在另一处地下蓄水池中 |
[12:56] | The water in his lungs is what led us here. | 我们通过他肺里残留的水的成分找到了这里 |
[13:05] | We found Miriam down there. | 在这下面发现了米里亚姆 |
[13:07] | She believed the Ripper brought her here to kill her. | 她认为开膛手带她来这是准备杀了她 |
[13:10] | He was saving her to be his last victim. | 他将她留作最后一名受害人 |
[13:15] | He knows we’re close to catching him. | 他知道我们快要抓到他了 |
[13:18] | He’s been caught before. | 他以前被抓到过 |
[13:21] | Catch a fish once and it gets away… | 钓上的鱼一旦溜走 |
[13:25] | …it’s a lot harder to catch a second time. | 想再让它上钩就很难了 |
[14:29] | I sowed the seeds… | 我播下种 |
[14:33] | and watched them grow. | 看着它们发芽成长 |
[14:38] | I cultivated… | 我栽培好一切 |
[14:41] | a long chain of events leading to this. | 让重重线索指向这里 |
[14:48] | All of this… | 这所有一切 |
[14:52] | …has been my design. | 都是我的设想 |
[15:06] | It’s theater. | 这是我的舞台 |
[15:10] | Every time the Ripper kills someone, it’s theater. | 开膛手每次杀人 都是在表演 |
[15:14] | The Ripper didn’t bring Miriam here to kill her. | 开膛手带米里亚姆来这里并不是为了杀她 |
[15:17] | He brought her here for you to find. | 他带她来是等着你来找到她 |
[15:23] | But the Ripper’s not self-destructive. | 但开膛手并未自暴自弃 |
[15:25] | He doesn’t want to get caught. | 他不希望被抓住 |
[15:26] | He wants you to catch someone. | 他想让你抓住别人 |
[15:29] | Like he wanted you to catch me. | 就好像他希望你抓到我 |
[15:34] | Somewhere, in all of this evidence, | 在所有的证据之中 |
[15:38] | you will find something | 你一定能发现某个线索 |
[15:39] | that will lead you away from Hannibal Lecter. | 能够洗清汉尼拔·莱克特的嫌疑 |
[15:43] | Miriam Lass has already done that. | 米里亚姆·拉斯已经那么做了 |
[15:46] | Two years – | 两年 |
[15:48] | it’s a long time to have Hannibal in your head. | 足够让汉尼拔改变你的意识 |
[15:52] | You can’t trust her, Jack. | 你不能相信她 杰克 |
[15:56] | You can’t trust any of this to be what it seems. | 你不能采信这里任何表面上的线索 |
[16:34] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[16:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | Thank you for looking after them. | 谢谢你照顾他们 |
[16:43] | They seem happy. | 他们看上去挺开心的 |
[16:46] | Happy to see you. | 是见到你才开心 |
[16:48] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[16:50] | Applesauce. She’s mine. | 苹果酱 是我的 |
[16:53] | She likes applesauce. | 她喜欢苹果酱 |
[16:56] | I rescued her. | 我救了她 |
[17:02] | Picking up some of my bad habits? | 学了我的坏习惯吗 |
[17:06] | Picking up your good habits. | 是好习惯 |
[17:10] | You challenged my whole framework of assumptions about the way you are. | 你动摇了我对你的整体认知 |
[17:14] | – The way I think you are. – Well, the way you think I am | -至少是我眼中的你 -你眼中的我 |
[17:19] | isn’t always a reliable guide to who I am. | 并不总是那个真正的我 |
[17:23] | I was wrong about you. | 我看错了你 |
[17:26] | Because you didn’t believe me? Or in me? | 因为你没相信我 没信任我吗 |
[17:29] | Because you | 因为你 |
[17:32] | let me question my sanity, | 让我质疑自己是否疯狂 |
[17:35] | my sense of reality? | 和对现实的认知吗 |
[17:36] | Because you tried to kill Hannibal. | 因为你想杀汉尼拔 |
[17:42] | You’re wrong about him, Will. | 你看错了他 威尔 |
[17:44] | No, you’re wrong about him, Alana. You see the best in him. | 不 是你错了 阿拉娜 你只看到他的好 |
[17:47] | I… don’t. | 而我…不是 |
[17:55] | What was done to you | 你遭受的罪 |
[17:57] | doesn’t excuse what you did. | 也不能作为你行为的借口 |
[18:02] | Are you going to try to hurt Hannibal again? | 你还会再试图伤害他吗 |
[18:05] | Is he safe? | 他安全吗 |
[18:11] | From me, or for you? | 你是质问我 还是担心自己 |
[18:22] | He’s dangerous, Alana. | 他是个危险人物 阿拉娜 |
[18:25] | I suggest you stay as far away from Hannibal Lecter as you can. | 我建议你离汉尼拔·莱克特越远越好 |
[18:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:43] | What can I do for you, Dr. Chilton? | 有什么事吗 奇尔顿医生 |
[18:45] | It is what I can do for you. | 我能帮助你 |
[18:46] | I would like to offer my services on the Ripper case | 我想协助你们侦破开膛手的案子 |
[18:49] | – pro bono, of course. – I see. | -当然了 不要酬劳 -这样啊 |
[18:54] | You wish to be helpful expediting Hannibal Lecter’s arrest? | 你是想帮忙逮捕汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[18:56] | I have consulted with the FBI on previous Ripper murders. | 我之前就开膛手的凶案为联调局做过咨询 |
[19:00] | You have an agenda with this case, Doctor. | 但这事上你自己另有目的 医生 |
[19:02] | Yes, I have an agenda: | 是啊 我的目的是 |
[19:04] | living. | 活下去 |
[19:06] | I should be assigned an FBI escort. | 应该派探员来保护我才对 |
[19:09] | Everyone who believed Will Graham | 每一个相信威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[19:11] | about Hannibal Lecter is dead. | 对汉尼拔·莱克特的看法的人都死了 |
[19:12] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[19:14] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[19:17] | I would like to remain not dead for the foreseeable future. | 我希望短期内我能不用死掉 |
[19:22] | Do you have something substantial to contribute, or just an opinion? | 你有什么实质性的证据吗 还是仅仅有个看法 |
[19:24] | – I have a witness. – A witness? | -我有证人 -证人 |
[19:27] | If Will is not a suspect, then he is a witness. | 威尔既然不再是嫌疑人 他就是证人了 |
[19:29] | To his own manipulation? | 证明他操纵别人的事吗 |
[19:32] | We have had remarkable success recovering memory. | 我们在恢复记忆方面进展极大 |
[19:36] | He remembers so much of what was done to him. | 他记起了很多他经受的事 |
[19:39] | Why hasn’t Will told me this himself? | 威尔怎么没自己来告诉我 |
[19:41] | Because you told him his memories were meaningless. | 因为你说他的记忆毫无用处 |
[19:45] | I imagine Hannibal Lecter used the same coercive techniques | 我认为汉尼拔·莱克特对米里亚姆·拉斯 |
[19:48] | on Miriam Lass that he used on Will Graham. | 和威尔·格雷厄姆用了同样的强迫性手段 |
[19:52] | He buried memories in both of them. | 他埋藏了他们两人的记忆 |
[19:58] | Jack, I dug those memories out of Will; | 杰克 我挖掘出了威尔的记忆 |
[20:00] | I can dig them out of Miriam. | 我也可以挖掘米里亚姆的记忆 |
[20:03] | Miriam Lass is not your patient, Doctor. | 米里亚姆·拉斯不是你的病人 医生 |
[20:15] | Over the shoulder… | 搭到肩上 |
[20:41] | Are you an FBI agent? | 你是联调局探员吗 |
[20:43] | No. Uh… | 不是 |
[20:46] | I used to teach at the academy. | 我之前曾在联调局学院教课 |
[20:49] | And, uh, two days ago, | 两天前 |
[20:51] | I was an inmate | 我还是 |
[20:53] | at the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane… | 巴尔的摩州立精神病犯罪医院的囚犯 |
[20:58] | …courtesy of the Chesapeake Ripper. | 拜切萨皮克开膛手所赐 |
[21:03] | Well, the Guru told me the only person | 古鲁告诉我唯一 |
[21:03] | 印度教等宗教中的宗师或领袖 | |
[21:05] | who had any practical understanding of the Ripper was you. | 对开膛手真正有所了解的人就是你 |
[21:08] | But he didn’t mention that you were a victim. | 但他没说你也受到了他的伤害 |
[21:11] | Guru? | 古鲁 |
[21:12] | Jack Crawford. | 杰克·克劳福德 |
[21:15] | He has a peculiar cleverness. | 他有一种独特的睿智 |
[21:20] | The Guru tells me | 古鲁对我说 |
[21:23] | that you don’t remember much about what the Ripper did to you. | 你不怎么记得开膛手都对你做了什么了 |
[21:29] | I couldn’t remember either. | 我之前也一样 |
[21:31] | – Couldn’t? – Oh, I remember now. | -之前 -我现在记得了 |
[21:35] | Uh… not all of it. Pieces. | 没有全记起来 只有片段 |
[21:39] | I was… under his influence. | 我之前受到了他的控制 |
[21:46] | He used some kind of light | 他利用某种灯光 |
[21:48] | to induce a seizure response in my brain. | 来诱发我脑中的癫痫反应 |
[21:53] | It created blackouts and lost time. | 造成失去意识与记忆断片 |
[22:00] | I remember the light. | 我记得那灯光 |
[22:03] | He, uh, would stand in front of it, | 他站在灯光之前 |
[22:06] | at a distance from me, silhouetted, very still. | 离我有一段距离 我能看到一个静止的剪影 |
[22:12] | He would listen to chamber music. | 他会听室内音乐 |
[22:16] | I still hear that. | 现在还在我脑中回响 |
[22:18] | You’re waking now. | 你现在醒来了 |
[22:19] | And his voice, low and even, would pull me to him. | 他的声音低沉 把我拉向他 |
[22:23] | Waking in a pleasant room, safe. | 在一间舒适的房间里醒来 感到很安全 |
[22:25] | Like a current. | 像一股水流 |
[22:28] | You’re waking now. Waking, calm. | 你现在醒来了 醒来 平静 |
[22:28] | 巴赫D小调无伴奏第二小提琴组曲(BWV 1004) 第四乐章:吉格舞曲(Gigue) | |
[22:32] | Waking in a pleasant room, safe. | 在一间舒适的房间里醒来 感到很安全 |
[22:38] | You and I are… part of his design. | 你和我是他设计的一部分 |
[22:47] | He wanted you to be free. | 他想让你自由 |
[22:51] | He wanted me to be free too. | 也想让我自由 |
[22:55] | Neither of us are really free. | 但我们俩都没有获得解脱 |
[22:58] | He’s not done. | 他还没有放手 |
[23:20] | The same unfortunate aftershave. | 跟以前一样不合适的须后水 |
[23:27] | Too long in the bottle. | 在瓶子里放太久了 |
[23:36] | Our last kitchen conversation was interrupted by Jack Crawford. | 我们上一次厨房聊天被杰克·克劳福德打断了 |
[23:42] | I’d like to pick up where we left off. | 我想从上次被打断的地方接着聊 |
[23:45] | If memory serves, | 如果我记得没错 |
[23:47] | you were asking me… | 你当时问我 |
[23:51] | if it would feel good to kill you. | 杀了你会不会感觉很好 |
[23:56] | You’ve given that some thought. | 看来你已经考虑过这个问题了 |
[23:58] | You wanted me to embrace my nature, Doctor. | 你想让我接受我的天性 医生 |
[24:00] | I’m just following the urges I kept down for so long, | 我现在只是在追随我压抑已久的冲动 |
[24:04] | cultivating them as the inspirations they are. | 如它们所激励我那般培养它们 |
[24:08] | You never answered my question. | 你一直没有回答我的问题 |
[24:13] | How would killing me make you feel? | 杀了我你会是什么感觉 |
[24:16] | Righteous. | 正义 |
[24:19] | Aren’t you curious, Will? | 你不好奇吗 威尔 |
[24:21] | Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[24:23] | Why Miriam Lass? | 为什么是米里亚姆·拉斯 |
[24:25] | What does the Chesapeake Ripper want with you? | 切萨皮克开膛手想从你那里得到什么 |
[24:27] | No, you tell me. | 不知道 你告诉我吧 |
[24:36] | How did Miriam Lass find you? | 米里亚姆·拉斯是怎么找到你的 |
[24:38] | You made sure no one could find you that way again. | 你设法确保没人能再通过那种方法找到你 |
[24:44] | If I’m not the Ripper, you murder an innocent man. | 如果我不是开膛手 那你就杀了一个无辜的人 |
[24:49] | You better than anyone know what it means | 你比任何人都清楚 |
[24:52] | to be wrongly accused. | 被冤枉是什么感觉 |
[24:55] | You were innocent and no one saw it. | 你是无辜的 但是没人看到这一点 |
[24:56] | No, I’m not innocent. You saw to that. | 不 我不是无辜的 都是你害的 |
[24:58] | If I am the Ripper and you kill me, | 如果我是开膛手 而你杀了我 |
[25:01] | who will answer your questions? | 那谁来回答你的问题呢 |
[25:06] | Don’t you want to know how this ends? | 你不想知道这要如何结束吗 |
[25:41] | My name is Miriam Lass. I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的米里亚姆·拉斯 |
[25:43] | I would show you my credentials, | 我很想给你看我的证件 |
[25:44] | but I’m actually just a trainee. | 但我其实只是个实习生 |
[25:46] | Never just a trainee. An agent in training. | 不只是个实习生 而是个受训中的探员 |
[25:49] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[26:02] | I would have been happy to come to your office, Jack. | 我很愿意去你的办公室开展治疗 杰克 |
[26:04] | I understand, but I wanted to do this here. | 我明白 但我认为在这里比较好 |
[26:07] | I’m sure you have your reasons. | 我相信你有你的理由 |
[26:09] | The most-important aspect of a successful recovery is | 成功康复最重要的一点就是 |
[26:12] | recognizing that life will never be the same. | 认识到生活不可能跟以前一样了 |
[26:15] | Then I must be well on my way to a successful recovery. | 那我一定是在通往成功康复的路上 |
[26:34] | That’s beautiful. Yours? | 很漂亮 是你的画吗 |
[26:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:39] | I enjoy portraiture. | 我很喜欢肖像画 |
[26:42] | A subject’s mental process betrayed | 病人的心理过程 |
[26:44] | only by the expression on their face. | 只会从他们面部表情中表现出来 |
[26:48] | Miriam. The Chesapeake Ripper | 米里亚姆 切萨皮克开膛手 |
[26:51] | sent me a message from you. | 通过你给我传达了一条信息 |
[26:54] | It was recorded shortly after you were taken. | 在你被抓走后不久录制的 |
[26:57] | It’s me? My voice? | 是我吗 我的声音 |
[27:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:01] | I want to hear it. | 我想听听 |
[27:06] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[27:10] | Jack, it’s Miriam. I don’t know where I am. | 杰克 我是米里亚姆 我不知道我在哪儿 |
[27:13] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[27:15] | I was so wrong. I was so wrong. | 我错得太离谱了 太离谱了 |
[27:20] | Please, Jack. | 求你了 杰克 |
[27:21] | I don’t wanna die like this. | 我不想就这样死了 |
[27:26] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[27:31] | Would you like to try? | 你想试试吗 |
[27:35] | You’re waking now. | 你现在醒来了 |
[27:38] | Waking, calm. | 醒来 平静 |
[27:42] | Waking in a pleasant room. | 你在一个舒适的房间醒来 |
[27:46] | Safe. | 你感到很安全 |
[27:52] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[28:01] | Jack. Jack, it’s Miriam. | 杰克 杰克 是我 米里亚姆 |
[28:05] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪里 |
[28:07] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道我在哪儿 |
[28:12] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[28:14] | I… I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[28:18] | I was so wrong. | 我错得太离谱了 |
[28:19] | Jack, please. | 杰克 求你了 |
[28:22] | I don’t wanna die like this. | 我不想就这样死了 |
[28:24] | Miriam… | 米里亚姆 |
[28:27] | what was the last thing you remember before making the call? | 你打电话前记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[28:37] | The wound man. | 《受伤的男人》 |
[28:43] | We found a fingerprint on a flower petal. | 我们在花瓣上找到了指纹 |
[28:45] | A partial, smudged. | 部分指纹 而且很模糊 |
[28:48] | Not enough points for a courtroom, | 上法庭肯定没有说服力 |
[28:49] | but it triggered a match in the system. | 但系统里显示有匹配 |
[28:52] | Hannibal Lecter. | 汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[28:56] | After all these murders, the Ripper’s gonna leave a print now? | 杀了这么多人 开膛手现在决定留指纹了吗 |
[28:59] | Will said whatever evidence we found, | 威尔说不管我们发现什么证据 |
[29:01] | it would lead us away from the Ripper. | 都不会帮我们找到真正的开膛手 |
[29:03] | We also found sodium amytal and scopolamine in Miriam’s blood. | 米里亚姆血液中还有阿米妥钠和东莨菪碱 |
[29:08] | Dr. Chilton used scopolaminl | 奇尔顿医生在治疗吉迪恩与威尔时 |
[29:11] | and sodium amytal on both Gideon and Will during their therapy. | 都使用过东莨菪碱和阿米妥钠 |
[29:15] | One claimed to be the Chesapeake Ripper | 一个自称是切萨皮克开膛手 |
[29:17] | and the other accused Hannibal. | 另一个则指控汉尼拔 |
[29:20] | “You’ve got the right box, | “你的方向是对的 |
[29:22] | but you’re looking in the wrong corner.” | 只不过找错地方了” |
[29:25] | Gideon pointed me at Chilton, | 吉迪恩指着奇尔顿 |
[29:28] | told me that he was the Ripper. | 跟我说他就是开膛手 |
[29:30] | Wait. I’m confused. | 等等 我糊涂了 |
[29:31] | So, who are we saying is the Chesapeake Ripper? | 我们到底认为切萨皮克开膛手是谁 |
[29:34] | Dr. Lecter, or Dr. Chilton? | 莱克特医生 还是奇尔顿医生 |
[29:40] | Bring ’em both in. | 把两人都带来 |
[31:00] | Hello, Frederick. | 你好 弗雷德里克 |
[31:03] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[31:07] | That will be the FBI. | 一定是联调局探员 |
[31:14] | When you wake up, your only choice will be to run. | 等醒来再逃跑吧 那时你也只有逃了 |
[31:20] | One moment, please. | 稍等 |
[33:15] | May I use your shower, please? | 能用下你的浴室吗 |
[33:23] | Gideon hasn’t been dead for long, | 吉迪恩才死没多久 |
[33:25] | no more than a couple of hours. | 也就几个小时 |
[33:27] | Chilton’s been carving steaks off of him for days. | 奇尔顿在他身上切了好几天肉排 |
[33:29] | Chilton’s shelves are filled with a lot of old medical books. | 奇尔顿的书架上都是老的医学书 |
[33:33] | – The wound man. – Mm-hmm. | -《受伤的男人》 -是 |
[33:35] | This illustration shows up in a lot of early texts. | 很多早先的医学书里都有这幅图 |
[33:39] | It’s the Ripper’s sixth victim. | 这是开膛手的第六个受害者了 |
[33:41] | Chilton was consulting on the Ripper case | 奇尔顿做我们开膛手案件顾问的时候 |
[33:43] | when Miriam disappeared. | 米里亚姆失踪了 |
[33:44] | She must’ve talked to him, made the connection. | 她和他谈话之后一定看出来了 |
[33:46] | Beverly made a connection too. | 贝弗利也看出来了 |
[33:49] | Chilton’s been a part of the Ripper case | 奇尔顿很早参与开膛手案件了 |
[33:50] | since before Will Graham, | 早于威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[33:53] | Hannibal Lecter, Miriam Lass. | 汉尼拔·莱克特和米里亚姆·拉斯 |
[33:56] | He had access to case files. | 他能拿到所有的卷宗 |
[33:59] | He would know everything the Ripper would need to know. | 开膛手需要知道的东西他都知道 |
[34:05] | I have the same profile as Hannibal Lecter. | 我和汉尼拔·莱克特的个人属性完全一样 |
[34:11] | Same medical and psychological background. | 一样的医学和心理学背景 |
[34:14] | We are both doctors of note in our field. | 都是各自领域的杰出医生 |
[34:18] | Of course it would be me! | 他当然会选我 |
[34:20] | Hannibal was never going to kill me. | 汉尼拔从没打算杀了我 |
[34:23] | I’m his patsy. I… | 我是他的替罪羊 我… |
[34:27] | I have to leave the country. I am leaving the country. | 我得出国 我要出国 |
[34:29] | No, if you run, you look guilty. | 不行 你这样看起来像畏罪潜逃 |
[34:31] | You did not run and you looked plenty guilty. | 你没跑也没好到哪儿去 |
[34:33] | Abel Gideon was half-eaten in my guest room. | 亚伯·吉迪恩在我的客房里 被吃掉了一半 |
[34:39] | I have corpses on my property. | 我房子里有一堆尸体 |
[34:42] | You just threw up an ear. | 你不过吐了一只耳朵 |
[34:44] | There’s an APB on you right now. | 他们发了全境通报追捕你 |
[34:45] | They’ve canceled credit cards, they’re tracing your phone. | 他们封了你的信用卡 追踪你的手机 |
[34:49] | I have cash and I tossed my phone. | 我有现金 也把手机扔了 |
[34:51] | Jack Crawford thinks I killed two agents – three agents. | 杰克·克劳福德觉得我杀了两名 三名探员 |
[34:54] | You know what tends to happen to people who do that? | 你知道这种人一般什么下场吗 |
[34:56] | Shoot on sight. | 格杀勿论 |
[34:59] | I’m going to prove Hannibal Lecter is the Chesapeake Ripper. | 我要证明汉尼拔·莱克特就是切萨皮克开膛手 |
[35:01] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[35:03] | And when you do, I will read about it from a secure location | 等你证明了 我会在安全的地方读到报道 |
[35:07] | and I will reintroduce myself to society at that time. | 等到那时我再以新面貌重归社会 |
[35:25] | Will… what have you done? | 威尔 你干了什么 |
[35:30] | – I called Jack Crawford. – No. | -我打给杰克·克劳福德了 -不 |
[35:37] | No… | 不 |
[35:39] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:42] | No. | 不 |
[35:43] | No! No! No, stay there! | 不 不 你站着别动 |
[35:49] | You’re not a killer, Frederick. | 你不是杀人犯 弗雷德里克 |
[35:57] | – Why’d you come alone, Jack? – Where is he? | -你为什么独自过来 杰克 -他在哪 |
[35:58] | – Why’d you come alone? – Where is he?! | -为什么一个人来 -他在哪里 |
[35:59] | Hey, I told you, everything is not what it seems. | 我告诉过你 所有事情都不是像表面上那样的 |
[36:03] | The Chesapeake Ripper is still playing with us. All of us. | 切萨皮克开膛手还在耍我们 耍我们所有人 |
[36:05] | The Chesapeake Ripper is not playing all of us, Will; | 切萨皮克开膛手没耍我们所有人 威尔 |
[36:07] | he’s playing you. | 他只是在耍你 |
[36:09] | Jack, wait. I’ll bring him out. | 杰克 等等 我去带他出来 |
[36:12] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[36:14] | Good. | 好极了 |
[36:40] | Chilton! | 奇尔顿 |
[37:02] | Chilton, stop where you are! | 奇尔顿 站住 |
[37:35] | Please. | 求求你 |
[37:44] | One navy blue sweater | 海军蓝毛衣一件 |
[37:47] | one pair of men’s dress pants in charcoal gray, | 炭灰色西装裤一条 |
[37:51] | one black and red pea coat, | 黑红相间海军短外套一件 |
[37:54] | one black leather billfold containing $443, | 黑色真皮钱夹一个 里面装了443块钱 |
[38:00] | various credit cards, | 一堆信用卡 |
[38:02] | one set of car keys. | 一串车钥匙 |
[38:04] | I need to speak to Will Graham. | 我得跟威尔·格雷厄姆谈谈 |
[38:06] | I don’t care what you need. | 我才不管你要什么 |
[38:08] | One Montblanc fountain pen in silver and black. | 灰黑色万宝龙钢笔一支 |
[38:14] | Does it have to be you? | 一定得你来吗 |
[38:17] | It seems like one final indignity. | 来给我仅剩的尊严最后一击 |
[38:23] | Not like you to hide an achievement. | 隐瞒自己的”成就” 这不像你的作风 |
[38:25] | The achievement is not mine. | 那不是我的成就 |
[38:29] | Whose is it? | 那是谁的 |
[38:32] | Hannibal Lecter’s? | 汉尼拔·莱克特的吗 |
[38:35] | Those are just words coming out of your mouth. | 这些话你只是随口一说 |
[38:40] | No weight to them. | 一点分量也没有 |
[38:43] | No consideration they may be true. | 你根本没考虑过它们也许是真的 |
[38:45] | They’re not true. | 那不是真的 |
[38:49] | You were using coercive therapies, | 你一直在使用强制性疗法 |
[38:50] | influencing Abel Gideon and Will Graham | 支配亚伯·吉迪恩和威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[38:53] | to point the Ripper investigations in false directions. | 将开膛手案的调查引向错误的方向 |
[38:56] | You cannot see it, | 你看不到真相 |
[38:58] | and you will not see it until it is too late. | 等你看到的时候就太晚了 |
[39:00] | Don’t say I did not warn you, Dr. Bloom. | 别说我没警告过你 布鲁姆医生 |
[39:05] | In fact, I believe these should be | 事实上 在我律师来之前 |
[39:08] | my last words on the subject of the Ripper | 这也是我在开膛手的问题上 |
[39:11] | until my lawyer arrives. | 说的最后一句话了 |
[39:15] | You’re waking now. | 现在你要醒来了 |
[39:17] | Waking, calm. | 醒来 平静 |
[39:20] | Waking in a quiet room. | 你在一个安静的房间醒来 |
[39:27] | You’re waking now. Waking in a quiet room. Safe. | 醒来 在一个安静的房间醒来 你感到很安全 |
[39:33] | It’s him. It’s him. It’s him. | 是他 是他 是他 |
[39:36] | It’s him… It– | 是他 是… |
[39:43] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[40:02] | 巴赫D小调第二无伴奏大提琴组曲(BWV 1008)一: 前奏曲(Prelude) | |
[40:29] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[40:32] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[40:35] | Do you intend to point a gun at me? | 你打算用枪指着我吗 |
[40:41] | Not tonight. | 今晚不是 |
[40:49] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[40:53] | Only you. | 就等你 |
[40:55] | Kept my standing appointment open? | 我的治疗时段你没安排别的病人吗 |
[41:00] | And you’re right on time. | 你准时到了 |
[41:06] | I have to deal with you. | 我要应对的事关于你 |
[41:09] | And my feelings about you. | 和我面对你的感受 |
[41:14] | I think it’s best if I do that directly. | 我想还是直截了当地说比较好 |
[41:21] | First you have to grieve for what is lost | 首先你需要哀悼那些逝去 |
[41:23] | and what has changed. | 与改变了的事物 |
[41:25] | I’ve changed; you changed me. | 我变了 你改变了我 |
[41:31] | The friendship that we had is over. | 我们的友谊已不复存在 |
[41:35] | The Chesapeake Ripper is over. | 切萨皮克开膛手也不在了 |
[41:37] | It had to be Miriam, didn’t it? | 一定得由米里亚姆处决他 是吗 |
[41:40] | She was compelled to take his life | 她在潜意识里被迫要取他性命 |
[41:44] | so she could take her own back. | 才能换回自己的人生 |
[41:49] | How will you take your life back? | 你打算怎么找回自己的人生 |
[41:58] | I’d like to resume my therapy. | 我想重新开始治疗 |
[42:23] | Where shall we begin? | 我们该从何开始呢 |