时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This killer doesn’t think like anyone else, Jack. | 这个凶手的想法与众不同 杰克 |
[00:05] | You’ll have to find someone who doesn’t think like’t anyone else to catch him. | 你得找个想法同样别具一格的人才能抓到他 |
[00:09] | – There’s no evidence I did it. – Let him go. | -没有证据能证明我杀了人 -放他走 |
[00:11] | You’re making a mistake, Jack. | 你做了一个错误的决定 杰克 |
[00:13] | I know what it’s like to point at a killer | 我知道那种指认出凶手 |
[00:15] | and have no one listen. | 却没人相信你的滋味 |
[00:16] | You pointed in the wrong direction. | 你指错了方向 |
[00:17] | Don’t lie to me, Dr. Lecter. | 别对我撒谎 莱克特医生 |
[00:20] | I believe my brother won’t stop. | 我相信我哥哥不会罢休的 |
[00:22] | If you really want to kill your brother, Margot, | 如果你真想杀了你哥哥 玛格 |
[00:24] | wait until you can get away with it | 等你有把握脱罪的时候再下手 |
[00:26] | or find someone to do it for you. | 或者找个人替你下手 |
[00:27] | You’re Hannibal Lecter’s therapist. | 你是汉尼拔·莱克特的心理治疗师 |
[00:29] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[00:33] | Which answer is it you want to hear, Will? | 你想听哪个答案 威尔 |
[00:36] | What’s happening now | 现在的局面 |
[00:38] | and about to happen is an answer. | 以及将要发生的事 便是答案 |
[00:45] | I want an admission. | 我要你承认 |
[00:49] | I want you to admit what you are. | 承认你的本来面目 |
[00:51] | Must I denounce myself as a monster | 为何非得要我承认我是魔鬼 |
[00:54] | while you still refuse to see the one growing inside you? | 而你却拒绝面对你心中渐长的兽性 |
[01:11] | Why not appeal to my better nature? | 为何不试着唤起我的良知呢 |
[01:15] | I wasn’t aware you had one. | 我不知道你还有良知 |
[01:17] | No one can be fully aware of another human being | 没人能完全了解他人的内心 |
[01:20] | unless we love them. | 除非我们去爱 |
[01:24] | By that love we see potential in our beloved. | 只有爱 能让我们发现至爱之人的潜质 |
[01:28] | Through that love, we allow our beloved | 只有爱 能让我们的至爱之人 |
[01:30] | to see their potential. | 发现自己的潜质 |
[01:41] | Expressing that love, | 只有把爱意表达出来 |
[01:43] | our beloved’s potential comes true. | 才能让至爱之人的潜质显现出来 |
[02:06] | I promised you a reckoning. | 我说过不会饶过你 |
[02:11] | Here it is. | 这就是了 |
[03:07] | 福雷(Gabriel Fauré[法]):安魂曲(Op.48) 第一乐章:进台咏与慈悲经(Introït et Kyrie) | |
[03:07] | Mmm, that smells wonderful. | 闻起来很美味 |
[03:12] | Sacromonte omelet with liver and sweetbreads. | 萨克罗蒙特胰肝杂碎煎蛋饼 |
[03:17] | Sacromonte was the gypsy hood of Granada. | 萨克罗蒙特是格拉纳达的吉普赛人聚居区 |
[03:18] | 位于西班牙 | |
[03:20] | I visited Granada when I was a young man. | 我年轻时去过格拉纳达 |
[03:25] | – I’ve never been. – No? | -我没去过 -是吗 |
[03:29] | I fell in love with many things, in particular, this dish. | 我在那爱上了许多事物 特别是这道菜 |
[03:34] | I remember my time there so vividly, | 在那里的时光深深印在我脑海里 |
[03:36] | like I frescoed the walls of my mind. | 如同壁画一般 |
[03:40] | I used to be afraid of losing my memory. | 我曾经很怕遗忘 |
[03:43] | What I wouldn’t give to forget a thing or two now. | 现在要我忘记一两件事 我会求之不得 |
[03:52] | My compliments to the gypsy hood of Granada. | 向格拉纳达的吉普赛人致敬 |
[03:55] | Memory gives moments immortality, | 记忆让瞬间化为永恒 |
[03:57] | but forgetfulness promotes a healthy mind. | 但遗忘能使人保持心理健康 |
[04:01] | It’s good to forget. | 遗忘是件好事 |
[04:04] | What are you trying to forget, Jack? | 你想忘记什么 杰克 |
[04:07] | Doubt. | 怀疑 |
[04:08] | I let doubt in. | 我脑中尽是怀疑 |
[04:11] | About me? | 对我吗 |
[04:13] | About Will. | 对威尔 |
[04:20] | I can no longer discuss Will’s state of mind with you | 我不能再跟你讨论威尔的心理状况 |
[04:23] | or anyone else without his consent. | 未经他的允许 不能跟任何人讨论 |
[04:27] | Will’s officially my patient. | 威尔已正式成为我的病人 |
[04:28] | He employs me now, not the FBI. | 我现在受雇于他 而非联调局 |
[04:31] | Well, let’s hope your therapy works. | 但愿你的治疗能够起效 |
[04:34] | Therapy only works when we have a genuine desire to know ourselves as we are, | 只有在我们真心想了解本我而非改变自我时 |
[04:39] | not as we would like to be. | 心理治疗才会起效 |
[06:51] | Shii-zakana | {\pos(190,156)}强肴[主菜] |
[07:23] | Do you have any regrets? | 你有后悔过吗 |
[07:27] | With every choice lies the possibility of regret. | 人的每个选择都包含后悔的可能性 |
[07:31] | However, if I choose not to do something, | 不过 如果我选择不做某事 |
[07:33] | it’s usually for a good reason. | 往往都是基于好的理由 |
[07:37] | I’m… | 我… |
[07:40] | riddled with regrets. | 饱受后悔的折磨 |
[07:45] | A life without regret would be no life at all. | 没有后悔的人生便不是人生 |
[07:53] | I regret what I did in the stable. | 我后悔我在马厩里所做的事 |
[07:57] | Then, you were lucky I was there. | 你很走运 我当时在场 |
[08:01] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[08:04] | Being lucky | 走运 |
[08:06] | isn’t the same as making a mistake. | 可不是我犯的错 |
[08:14] | The mistake was allowing you to stop me. | 我错在让你阻止了我 |
[08:19] | So, it’s not pulling the trigger that you regret… | 那么 你后悔的不是你想扣下扳机 |
[08:23] | …it’s not pulling it effectively. | 而是没能真正扣下扳机 |
[08:29] | That would be more accurate. | 这么说更准确些 |
[08:35] | You must adapt your behaviour | 你必须调整[适应]你的行为 |
[08:37] | to avoid feeling the same way again, Will. | 以免再次产生这样的想法 威尔 |
[08:41] | Adapt. | 适应 |
[08:45] | Evolve. | 进化 |
[08:50] | Become. | 蜕变 |
[08:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:59] | I want you to close your eyes. | 我要你闭上眼睛 |
[09:03] | Imagine a version of events you wouldn’t have regretted. | 想象一下你不会后悔的情景是怎么样的 |
[09:30] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[09:35] | A missed opportunity… | 我错失了良机 |
[09:38] | to feel… | 没能感受 |
[09:42] | like I felt when I killed Garret Jacob Hobbs. | 杀加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯时一样的快感 |
[09:47] | To feel like… | 那种我以为 |
[09:53] | …like I felt when I thought I’d killed you. | 我杀了你时一样的感觉 |
[09:59] | And what does that feel like? | 那是什么样的感觉 |
[10:05] | I felt… | 我感觉 |
[10:09] | a quiet sense… | 隐隐约约中 |
[10:13] | of… | 我 |
[10:15] | power. | 掌控了权力 |
[10:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:23] | Remember that feeling. | 记住这种感觉 |
[10:29] | I tend to walk out of this building | 每次走出这间屋子 |
[10:31] | in a very similar state. | 我的状态都跟你现在差不多 |
[10:33] | You must be a patient of Dr. Lecter’s. | 你一定是莱克特医生的病人 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:38] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[10:39] | I either know you | 我是不是认识你 |
[10:41] | or I know of you. | 或者听说过你 |
[10:43] | I’m the guy who didn’t kill all those people. | 我是被冤枉杀人的那个人 |
[10:56] | We all have a gauge for humanity that twitches | 面对他人时 我们衡量人性的标准 |
[10:58] | when we see other people. | 都时常会突然产生波动 |
[11:02] | Tell me, Margot, what twitches when you see your brother? | 告诉我玛格 看到你哥哥你心里有什么波动 |
[11:07] | Not my gauge for humanity. | 反正我衡量人性的标准没变 |
[11:11] | You don’t recognize in your brother basic human traits. | 你在你哥哥身上看不到丝毫人性 |
[11:16] | You dehumanize him | 你并不把他当人看 |
[11:18] | as much as he dehumanizes you. | 就像他不把你当人看一样 |
[11:21] | At least, I’ll never be the worst person I know. | 至少我认识的人里我不是最坏的 |
[11:25] | The tendency to see others | 这种现象很普遍 |
[11:26] | as less human than ourselves is universal. | 认为他人不如自己有人性 |
[11:29] | My brother is less human. | 我哥哥就是没人性 |
[11:32] | And you are less human for it. | 因此你也变得没人性了 |
[11:34] | Did you just dehumanize me? | 你这是不把我当人看吗 |
[11:37] | Psychiatrists who dehumanize patients are more comfortable | 不把病人当人看 心理医生就能更安心地 |
[11:40] | with painful but effective treatments. | 采用痛苦但有效的疗法 |
[11:45] | I met a patient of yours. | 我之前遇到了你的一位病人 |
[11:47] | Will Graham. | 威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[11:49] | Wonder what sort of painful but effective treatment | 不知你在他身上用了什么痛苦 |
[11:52] | you prescribed him? | 但有效的疗法 |
[11:55] | What do you imagine? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:58] | You’re very supportive of me killing my brother. | 你很支持我杀了我哥哥 |
[12:01] | And I appreciate that support, I really do. | 我很感谢你的支持 真的 |
[12:05] | But I can only imagine what you’d be supportive | 但我很难想象你会鼓动 |
[12:08] | of Will Graham doing. | 威尔·格雷厄姆去做什么 |
[12:11] | What kind of psychiatrist are you? | 你到底是哪门子的心理医生 |
[12:14] | You already had my reputation and bona fides verified. | 你已经查过了我的名声和信誉 |
[12:17] | You know what kind of psychiatrist I am. | 你知道我是什么样的心理医生 |
[12:22] | I’m beginning to. | 我才刚窥见冰山一隅 |
[12:43] | Since when the FBI get involved in animal attacks, Jack? | 联调局什么时候开始管动物袭击了 杰克 |
[12:47] | When there’s somebody holding the leash | 不管是什么东西 |
[12:48] | of whatever it is that’s doing the killing. | 有人领着它杀人我们就管 |
[12:50] | Esophagus is destroyed. The bite almost severed his head! | 食道全毁了 差点一口把他脑袋咬掉 |
[12:54] | Whatever it was, it’s not afraid of humans. Not anymore. | 不管是什么动物 它现在一定不怕人了 |
[12:57] | So I’m thinking a bear or a wolf. | 我觉得是头熊 或者一匹狼 |
[13:00] | Wolves or bears don’t eat where they kill. | 熊和狼不会在猎杀现场吃猎物的 |
[13:02] | It’d have dragged him off. | 它们会把他拖走的 |
[13:03] | There’s no eating here. We’re gonna find everything. | 这东西也没吃 身体部位都在 |
[13:05] | The viscera’s exposed, the belly’s laid bare, | 内脏到处都是 肚子大敞着 |
[13:08] | but there’s no sign of rutting or gnawing, Jack. | 但完全没有发情或啃食的迹象 杰克 |
[13:11] | A rabid animal attacks victims | 患有狂犬病的野兽 |
[13:13] | at random and doesn’t eat any part of them. | 会随机伤人但什么都不吃 |
[13:15] | Found the same wound patterns | 尸体上的伤痕 |
[13:17] | on a series of livestock mutilations in the area. | 和这附近好几起残害家畜案里的一致 |
[13:20] | Evisceration, | 开膛破肚 |
[13:21] | dismemberment, yet everything accounted for. | 肢解 但所有器官都在 |
[13:25] | Livestock mutilations… that was practice? | 残害家畜 是拿来练手的吗 |
[13:28] | He’s going to kill again. He’s gonna get better at it. | 他还会杀人的 他会越来越熟练的 |
[13:31] | And he’s urbanizing his animal, | 他在训练动物靠近城市 |
[13:34] | moving it closer to the city… | 将它带到城市边缘 |
[13:38] | adapting it for | 让它适应城市 从而 |
[13:39] | bigger prey. | 捕获更大的猎物 |
[13:41] | And he’s not denying its natural instincts, | 他没有压抑动物的本性 |
[13:44] | he’s evolving them. | 而是在促使它进化 |
[13:47] | It’s blood sport. | 以杀生为乐 |
[14:06] | Wolf or a bear? | 这是狼还是熊 |
[14:15] | Hey, hey, this is K-Kevin. Uh, | 这是凯文 |
[14:18] | try not to stare. | 尽量别盯着它看 |
[14:20] | -They’ll.. or they’ll take him away from me. – Oh, sorry. | -不然他们 他们会把他抢走的 -抱歉 |
[14:26] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[14:37] | Bear. Wolf. | 熊 狼 |
[14:40] | Do bears and wolves hunt together? | 熊和狼会一起猎食吗 |
[14:42] | Um, I mean, you could you could train, | 你可以训练 |
[14:44] | train a bear to be a wolf, or a wolf to be a bear. | 把熊训练成狼 把狼训练成熊 |
[14:47] | Train, train them long enough, | 训练得久了 |
[14:49] | and they will hunt together, feed together. | 他们就会一起狩猎 一起进食 |
[14:53] | Hmm… OK. | 好了 |
[14:58] | En-enough-enough time, | 如果时间够长 |
[15:01] | there’s, there’s a great deal I could train even you to do, Will. | 我甚至可以训练你做好多事 威尔 |
[15:15] | That kind of friendship can keep you on your toes. | 这样的友谊让人时刻警惕 |
[15:24] | Animals, they, they do have… | 动物有… |
[15:25] | they have friendships just-just like us. | 他们跟我们一样有友谊 |
[15:33] | We’re the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I’ll try to remember that. | 我会尽量记住的 |
[15:45] | Please, don’t-don’t blame-blame the animals. | 别责怪那些动物 |
[15:49] | – No. – Don’t. | -不会的 -别责怪他们 |
[15:51] | Man is the only creature that kills to… kill. | 只有人才会为杀而杀 |
[19:56] | Kill. | 杀了他们 |
[20:23] | It’s not an animal. | 凶手不是野兽 |
[20:26] | It’s a man who wants to be an animal. | 而是一个想成为野兽的人 |
[20:36] | Does he believe he’s an animal? | 他认为自己是头野兽吗 |
[20:38] | It’s not what he believes; it’s what he imagines. | 关键不在于他的看法 而是想象 |
[20:41] | Well, what does he want? | 他想怎么样 |
[20:44] | He wants to maul. | 施暴 |
[20:48] | Nothing personal about this. | 这不是针对谁 |
[20:51] | He doesn’t know them. He doesn’t need to know them. | 他不认识他们 也不必认识 |
[20:55] | They’re just… | 他们对他 |
[20:57] | meat to him. | 不过是肉 |
[20:59] | Prey. | 是猎物 |
[21:02] | This kind of psychosis doesn’t just slip through the system. | 这种程度的精神病不会没人察觉 |
[21:05] | Somewhere, someone would have noticed this. | 肯定曾有人注意到他 |
[21:08] | If it is psychosis, | 如果这是精神病 |
[21:10] | he got inside of it somehow, | 那他不知怎么钻了进去 |
[21:13] | tamed it, | 驯服了它 |
[21:16] | made a suit out of it. | 还用它做了一身外皮 |
[21:19] | He’s an engineer… | 他是个技工 |
[21:21] | or he understands engineering. | 至少他懂点工程学 |
[21:25] | He knows how to build. | 他知道怎么造东西 |
[21:29] | He built his beast. | 他打造了属于他的野兽 |
[21:32] | He is a student of predators. | 他是捕食者的门徒 |
[21:53] | “No beast is more savage than man | 怒火焚心 |
[21:53] | 普鲁塔克 希腊历史家 | |
[21:54] | when possessed with power answerable to his own rage.” | 则虎狼难敌 |
[21:58] | It’s not rage. | 这不是愤怒 |
[22:00] | Rage is an emotional response to being provoked. | 愤怒是对挑衅的情绪反应 |
[22:03] | This is something else. | 这是不一样的 |
[22:05] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[22:08] | Instinct. | 本能 |
[22:12] | – It’s the way he thinks. – The way any animal thinks | -是他思考的方式 -任何动物的思考方式 |
[22:15] | depends on limitations of mind and body. | 都受大脑和身体的限制 |
[22:19] | If we learn our limitations too soon, | 如果我们太早得知自己的极限 |
[22:23] | we never learn our power. | 就永远不能发觉自己的力量 |
[22:25] | His victims are torn apart; I’d say he learned his power. | 他的受害者都被撕碎了 他肯定了解自己的力量 |
[22:29] | He claimed his power. | 而且耀武扬威 |
[22:32] | Can you imagine tearing someone apart? | 你能想象将一个人撕碎吗 |
[22:37] | Or would you prefer to use a gun? | 还是说你更喜欢用枪 |
[22:41] | Guns lack intimacy. | 枪不够亲密 |
[22:44] | You set an event in motion with a gun; | 你用枪开启了一件事 |
[22:46] | you don’t complete it. | 却不了结它 |
[22:48] | You fantasized about killing me with your hands. | 你幻想用你的双手杀了我 |
[22:52] | Wouldn’t that be more satisfying than pulling a trigger? | 那样是不是比开枪更令你感到满足 |
[22:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:03] | When you sent the man to kill me, | 你派人来杀我时 |
[23:06] | were you imagining killing me yourself? | 你是不是想象是你自己来杀我 |
[23:09] | Living vicariously through him as if… | 借他的手去感受 |
[23:13] | your hands tightened the noose around my neck? | 就像是你自己的手收紧了我脖子上的套索 |
[23:17] | Or were you simply hiding? | 还是说你只是想躲 |
[23:22] | I wasn’t hiding from anything the first time I tried to kill you. | 我第一次想杀你的时候可没躲 |
[23:25] | You were hiding… | 你躲了 |
[23:28] | behind the gun. | 躲在枪后 |
[23:37] | You must allow yourself to be intimate with your instincts, Will. | 你得放手让自己亲近你的本能 威尔 |
[23:47] | The closest comparative bite radius | 从咬合半径来看 |
[23:49] | we could match to the victims’ wounds is a cave bear. | 与死者伤口最接近的匹配结果是穴熊 |
[23:52] | Even the dire wolf, which is the largest species of the genus Canis, | 即便是恐狼 那是犬属中最大的物种 |
[23:55] | is itty-bitty by comparison. | 跟它比起来也是小不点 |
[23:57] | But a cave bear did not do this. | 但下杀手的可不是穴熊 |
[23:59] | Mostly because they’re vegetarian, | 主要因为它们是素食的 |
[24:00] | and have been extinct for 28,000 years. | 而且已经灭绝两万八千年了 |
[24:03] | Mostly because the bite force relative to the skull size | 主要是咬合力相对于头骨尺寸 |
[24:07] | doesn’t match the kind of damage we’ve been seeing. | 和我们所知的任何咬伤情况都不符 |
[24:09] | What could? | 什么能做到 |
[24:10] | Pull-ratchets and pneumatics, maybe. | 有可能是棘轮扳手和气胎 |
[24:13] | Pretty sophisticated ingenuity | 无论对于动物 人类或是野兽 |
[24:15] | for any kind of animal, man or beast. | 这装置都相当精巧 |
[24:17] | Animals are far more like humans than we ever realized. | 动物比我们想象中更像人类 |
[24:21] | And humans are far more like animals. | 而人也更像动物 |
[24:23] | One thin barrier between us. | 一线之隔而已 |
[24:26] | And for some, that barrier is way too thin. | 对有些人来说 界线太模糊了 |
[24:30] | Hello, Dr. Lecter. | 你好 莱克特医生 |
[24:34] | How does something like this present? | 类似这种的病症有何表征 |
[24:37] | Someone affected by this kind of species dysphoria | 患有如此严重的物种识别障碍的人 |
[24:40] | typically has other conditions. | 通常还患有其他疾病 |
[24:43] | Mood disorders, | 心境障碍 |
[24:44] | clinical depression, | 抑郁症 |
[24:47] | – schizophrenia. – Typically? | -精神分裂症 -通常情况吗 |
[24:50] | They may not present at all. | 也有可能一点症状都没有 |
[24:52] | Your killer could have built a bridge between | 凶手有可能在他现在的面貌 |
[24:54] | who he appears to be and what he now knows he’s become. | 和他想成为的事物之间搭建了桥梁 |
[24:57] | He didn’t build a bridge, Doctor… | 他没有搭建桥梁 医生 |
[24:59] | he built a suit. | 他做了套外皮 |
[25:02] | What he suit is transformation. | 那外皮是他形变的工具 |
[25:07] | Have you ever seen anything like this before? | 你之前见过这样的案例吗 |
[25:18] | This threatens to be a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality, | 这有违医患保密协议 |
[25:21] | so I will thread carefully. | 所以我会谨言甚微 |
[25:23] | You’ve seen something like this? | 你见过类似的情况吗 |
[25:25] | Years ago, I treated a patient who fits the profile. | 多年以前 我有个病人符合描述 |
[25:28] | A teenage boy who suffered from what I would describe as an identity disorder. | 一个依我之见患有身份认知障碍的男孩 |
[25:35] | This boy fancied himself a beast? | 他幻想自己是头野兽吗 |
[25:38] | During our therapy, he reported a moment of clarity. | 在治疗期间 他描述过他清醒的时刻 |
[25:42] | He understood in that moment, | 他认为在那一刻 |
[25:43] | he was an animal born in the body of a man. | 他是生于人类皮囊之下的动物 |
[25:48] | He kept a solitary life. | 他一直独居生活 |
[25:50] | He would hide and behave in ways resembling animal behaviour. | 他会像动物一样躲藏 行为举止都模仿动物 |
[25:54] | – He was delusional. – Not necessarily. | -他有妄想症 -并不算是 |
[25:57] | He didn’t believe metamorphosis could physically take place, | 他并不相信身体上的形变 |
[26:00] | but that wouldn’t stop him from trying to achieve it. | 但也没阻碍他去尝试 |
[26:05] | He’d be a grown man now? | 他现在成年了 |
[26:09] | And as he grew in wisdom and confidence, | 随着智力和自信的增长 |
[26:11] | he would no longer feel he had to meet his needs in hiding. | 他觉得自己不再需要掩饰自己的欲望 |
[26:15] | What are his needs, Dr. Lecter? | 他有什么欲望 莱克特医生 |
[26:18] | Savagery. | 回归兽性 |
[26:21] | {\pos(76,242)}自然历史博物馆 | |
[26:36] | Museum’s closed. | 博物馆关门了 |
[26:49] | Hello, Randall. | 你好 兰德尔 |
[26:54] | Dr. Lecter. | 莱克特医生 |
[27:00] | You will always be ruled by your fascination with teeth. | 你会一直被你对牙齿的迷恋所支配 |
[27:06] | That’s what you said to me when they brought in your office | 我第一次被带去你办公室的时候 |
[27:09] | the very first time. | 你就是这么说的 |
[27:11] | Is that what I said? | 我是这么说的吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:16] | I was crying. | 我那时在哭 |
[27:18] | I was dreading telling you what was wrong with me and… | 我很怕告诉你我的问题 |
[27:23] | you made it easier. | 而你打消了我的顾虑 |
[27:26] | Other visits too. | 后来的几次面谈也一样 |
[27:31] | A therapist’s life is equal parts counsel and curiosity. | 心理医生劝解人心 同时也怀有同等的好奇心 |
[27:38] | We set a patient on a path, | 我们为病人指出明路 |
[27:39] | but are left to wonder where that path will take them. | 但同样也很好奇这条路会通向何处 |
[27:46] | You’ve come so very far, Randall. | 你已经走得很远了 兰德尔 |
[27:51] | A long time since you treated me. | 上次治疗已经过去很久了 |
[27:55] | Which is why I wanted to talk to you about | 这也是为何我想跟你谈谈 |
[27:58] | your wonderful progress, | 关于你惊人的进展 |
[27:59] | just for a moment, privately. | 就耽误你一会 私下里 |
[28:07] | I’ve seen what you’ve done. | 我见识过你的杰作了 |
[28:12] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[28:15] | You bore screams… | 你忍耐着的咆哮 |
[28:18] | like a sculptor bears dust from the beaten stone. | 就像雕塑家忍受敲砸石块所产生的灰尘 |
[28:26] | That crying boy doesn’t cling to you anymore. | 那个哭泣的男孩已经跟你不沾边了 |
[28:31] | What clings to you now? | 现在依附在你身上的是什么呢 |
[28:35] | What clings to your teeth? | 你的牙齿上挂着什么 |
[28:42] | Ragged bits of scalp… | 一块破碎的头皮 |
[28:46] | …trailing their tails of hair like comets. | 上面拖着头发 就像彗星拖着彗尾一样 |
[28:52] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[28:57] | They are looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[29:01] | I don’t think I can stop. | 我不觉得自己能停下来 |
[29:03] | I don’t want you to. | 我也不希望你停下来 |
[29:05] | But they will find you, Randall. | 但他们会找到你的 兰德尔 |
[29:11] | When they do, | 当他们找到你时 |
[29:12] | it’s important you do exactly what I say. | 切记要照我说的做 |
[29:34] | You wanna speak to me. | 你们想找我谈谈吗 |
[29:36] | Ah, Randall Tier. | 兰德尔·蒂尔 |
[29:38] | Special Agent Jack Crawford with the FBI. | 我是联调局特别探员杰克·克劳福德 |
[29:40] | This is Will Graham. | 这位是威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[29:42] | Uh… did you… put all that together? | 这些都是你拼起来的吗 |
[29:46] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[29:48] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:54] | That is a cave bear. | 那是一头穴熊 |
[29:57] | You put together a lot of cave bears, do you? | 你拼过很多穴熊 对吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah. I put them together, | 是的 我把它们拼拢 |
[30:00] | take them apart, put them back together again. | 又拆开 然后再拼拢 |
[30:02] | So you understand their mechanics and how they’re engineered? | 所以你很了解它们的构造及原理 |
[30:04] | We understand a lot about cave bears. | 我们对穴熊的了解很多 |
[30:06] | Their fossils have been found in the tens of thousands, | 它们的化石已经出土了成千上万个 |
[30:09] | all over southern Europe. Very common. | 南欧到处都是 很常见 |
[30:11] | The reason I ask is because a… | 我之所以来询问 是因为 |
[30:14] | a cave bear skull was used recently as a murder weapon. | 一个穴熊头骨最近被人做成了一件杀人凶器 |
[30:19] | Prehistoric jaws and claws | 史前动物的爪与牙 |
[30:22] | are designed to do what they do best. | 生来就是杀人利器 |
[30:25] | The victims were torn apart. | 受害者被撕碎了 |
[30:29] | Used the right tool for the job. | 看来有人选对了工具干活儿 |
[30:31] | Well, look inside the skull | 看看头骨里面吧 |
[30:33] | and you’ll find what the job is. | 就会发现这活儿是什么 |
[30:36] | You have a history of trouble with things inside your head. | 你的精神方面曾经出过问题 |
[30:39] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Tier? | 对吗 蒂尔先生 |
[30:44] | Is that what this is about? | 你们来就是因为这个吗 |
[30:47] | You think I killed someone with a fossil? | 你们认为我用一块化石杀害了某个人 |
[30:52] | I had an identity disorder. | 我曾有过身份认知障碍 |
[30:57] | The doctors told me the internal map | 医生说我身体里的 |
[30:58] | of my body didn’t match reality. | 内部映象无法与现实契合 |
[31:02] | Do you know what it’s like | 你们知道当你的内在 |
[31:03] | when the skin you’re wearing doesn’t fit? | 与外在皮囊不匹配是什么感觉吗 |
[31:06] | – I can imagine. – I know who I am now. | -我可以想象得到 -现在我知道自己是什么人了 |
[31:10] | And I’m doing much better. | 我已经好多了 |
[31:13] | I’m socializing. I take my medication. | 我与人交际 我吃药 |
[31:16] | I’m employed. And I work very hard. | 我找到了工作 而且我工作很努力 |
[31:21] | And I’m proof that mental illness is treatable. | 我就是精神疾病可以治愈的明证 |
[31:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:45] | I don’t know if you remember me, | 我不知道你是否记得我 |
[31:46] | but I met you outside of Dr. Lecter’s office. | 但我在莱克特医生的办公室外面见过你 |
[31:49] | I remember it. | 我记得 |
[31:51] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[31:53] | Well, as it turns out, you are famous. | 事实证明 你的确很有名 |
[31:58] | You’re not exactly anonymous yourself, Margot. | 你也不是什么无名之辈 玛格 |
[32:01] | Did you, uh, sneak a peek inside Dr. Lecter’s calendar? | 你是不是偷看了莱克特医生的日程表 |
[32:06] | Yeah, it is exactly what I did. | 没错 我就是那么干的 |
[32:12] | It’s cold. Do you have any whiskey? | 好冷啊 你有威士忌吗 |
[32:22] | What is the heir to the Verger Meat Packing dynasty | 维杰肉类加工王国的继承人 |
[32:26] | doing at my door? | 来我家有何贵干 |
[32:29] | Oh, my brother is the heir, | 继承人是我哥哥 |
[32:30] | not me. | 不是我 |
[32:32] | I have the wrong parts and the wrong proclivity for parts. | 我不该是个女人 也不该爱女人 |
[32:41] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[32:44] | Came for a character reference. | 我找你做品德证明 |
[32:48] | Patient to patient. | 病人与病人之间 |
[32:50] | What do you think of Dr. Lecter’s therapy? | 你对莱克特医生的治疗有什么看法 |
[32:55] | It depends what you’re in therapy for. | 那要看你治疗什么 |
[32:58] | Oh, I’m in therapy for all kinds of reasons. | 我要治疗的可多了 |
[33:01] | The Vergers slaughter 86,000 cattle a day | 我们家的屠宰场每天要宰掉86000头牛 |
[33:05] | and 36,000 pigs, | 36000头猪 |
[33:06] | depending on the season, | 根据季节不同而不同 |
[33:08] | but that’s just the public carnage. | 但那还只是公开的屠杀 |
[33:12] | What’s your private carnage? | 那你私下有杀过谁吗 |
[33:17] | I tried to kill my brother. | 我想杀了我哥哥 |
[33:22] | Well, I assume he had it coming. | 我猜他那时是罪有应得 |
[33:27] | Did he ever. | 他从来都是 |
[33:33] | What’s your private carnage? | 你呢 私下杀过谁 |
[33:40] | I tried to murder Dr. Lecter. | 我试图杀了莱克特医生 |
[33:45] | Did he have it coming? | 他也是罪有应得吗 |
[33:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:54] | I can’t say that I know. | 我说不准 |
[33:58] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[34:01] | We have some very similar issues. | 看来我们遇到的问题很相似 |
[34:06] | Although I doubt that Dr. Lecter | 不过我猜汉尼拔医生 |
[34:08] | gave you the same advice on murder that he gave me. | 就谋杀的问题上给了你我同样的建议 |
[34:11] | And what’s that? | 什么建议 |
[34:14] | He said… | 他说 |
[34:16] | “If at first you don’t succeed, | “如果第一次没有成功 |
[34:18] | try, try again.” | 就再杀第二次” |
[34:32] | I’m curious what would happen | 我很好奇 一旦你的病人开始交换意见 |
[34:34] | if your patients started comparing notes, Dr. Lecter. | 会发生什么事 莱克特医生 |
[34:40] | What would Randall Tier have to say to me? | 为什么兰德尔·蒂尔要跟我说那些话 |
[34:44] | What did Randall Tier say to you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[34:46] | He said he was much better now, | 他说他已经好多了 |
[34:50] | that mental illness was treatable. | 他说精神病是能治愈的 |
[34:51] | Randall Tier is a success story. | 兰德尔·蒂尔是个成功的病例 |
[34:55] | You believe he’s innocent? | 你认为他是无辜的吗 |
[34:57] | I believe… | 我认为 |
[34:59] | your therapy was successful. | 你的治疗很成功 |
[35:03] | You can be persuasive. | 你很能说服人 |
[35:09] | How many have there been? | 有多少这样的人 |
[35:12] | Like Randall Tier? | 像兰德尔·蒂尔这样的 |
[35:15] | Like me? | 像我这样的 |
[35:19] | Every patient is unique. | 每个病人都是独一无二的 |
[35:26] | Your psychiatrist came to visit me | 在我上庭受审之前 你的心理医生 |
[35:29] | at the hospital before my trial. | 来医院探望过我 |
[35:35] | Dr. Du Maurier. | 杜穆里埃医生 |
[35:37] | She told me she believed me. | 她说她相信我 |
[35:43] | She knew there were others like me. | 她知道还有很多像我一样的人 |
[35:45] | Fascinating. | 精彩的推论 |
[35:48] | Did you kill her? | 你把她杀了吗 |
[35:51] | No. | 没有 |
[36:02] | What do you think about when you think about killing? | 你在思考杀人的时候心里都想些什么 |
[36:11] | I think about God. | 我想着上帝 |
[36:15] | Good and evil? | 思考善与恶吗 |
[36:17] | Good and evil has nothing to do with God. | 善与恶与上帝无关 |
[36:23] | 以下九句台词均出自《沉默的羔羊》(The Silence of the Lambs)小说原著 | |
[36:23] | I collect church collapses. | 我喜欢搜集教堂坍塌的新闻 |
[36:25] | 本剧相较小说稍有改动 斟酌后未使用译林出版社译文/译名 望周知 | |
[36:25] | Did you see the recent one in Sicily? | 你知道最近西西里岛发生的坍塌事故吗 |
[36:30] | The facade fell on 65 grandmothers | 在教徒唱特别弥撒的时候 教堂的正墙 |
[36:33] | during a special mass. | 倒在了65位老妇人身上 |
[36:37] | Was that evil? Was that God? | 那是恶吗 那是上帝的旨意吗 |
[36:43] | If he’s up there, | 如果上帝果真在上 |
[36:44] | he just loves it. | 那他也定是以此为乐 |
[36:49] | Typhoid and swans, | 伤寒与天鹅 |
[36:51] | it all comes from the same place. | 全都来自同一个地方 |
[36:58] | Does Randall Tier believe in God? | 兰德尔·蒂尔信仰上帝吗 |
[37:04] | Perhaps you should have a more personal conversation | 也许你该跟蒂尔先生再私下谈谈 |
[37:07] | with Mr. Tier and ask him what he believes. | 问问他到底信仰什么 |
[37:39] | The solitude of what you do is to be respected and I intend to honour that. | 你的孤狼行动值得钦佩 我很敬重这一点 |
[37:44] | I’ve only come to offer words of encouragement. | 我只是过来送上几句小小鼓励 |
[37:49] | You are becoming, Randall, | 你蜕变了 兰德尔 |
[37:52] | and this beast is your Higher Self. | 这头猛兽是你的更高自我 |
[37:55] | Your bodies, voices, and wills are one. | 你的形体 声音与意志三位一体 |
[38:02] | Revel in what you are. | 为现在的你沉迷吧 |
[38:33] | Buster! Buster! | 巴斯特 巴斯特 |
[39:20] | Buster? Buster! | 巴斯特 巴斯特 |
[41:14] | 福雷(Gabriel Fauré[法]):安魂曲(Op.48) 第一乐章:进台咏与慈悲经(Introït et Kyrie) | |
[41:54] | I’d say this makes us even. | 我想我们这算是扯平了 |
[41:59] | I sent someone to kill you… | 我派人去杀你 |
[42:02] | you sent someone to kill me. | 你派人来杀我 |
[42:08] | Even Steven. | 这下互不相欠了 |