时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The novelty of Hannibal Lecter has waned. | 汉尼拔·莱克特已经没什么新意了 |
[00:04] | This fellow, there is something so universal about what he does. | 这家伙 他的所作所为有一种普适性 |
[00:07] | This freak is in phase with the moon. | 这变态是看月相杀人的 |
[00:08] | We might have a little more than three weeks | 我们还有三周多一点时间阻止他 |
[00:10] | before he does it again. | 否则他就会再杀人 |
[00:11] | I don’t think about this anymore. | 我不再想这些事了 |
[00:13] | I don’t think I can be of any use to you, Jack. | 我觉得我是帮不上你的 杰克 |
[00:15] | Is there an opinion that you want, Will? | 你需要什么样的意见 威尔 |
[00:17] | I have to see Hannibal. | 我得见汉尼拔 |
[00:32] | That’s the same atrocious aftershave you wore in court. | 你在庭上擦的就是这难闻的须后水 |
[00:43] | Hello, Dr. Lecter. | 你好 莱克特医生 |
[00:46] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[00:49] | Did you get my note? | 收到我的信了吗 |
[00:51] | I got it. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[00:53] | Did you read it before you destroyed it? | 你销毁之前读过了吗 |
[00:55] | Or did you simply toss it into the nearest fire? | 还是直接丢进最近的火堆里了 |
[00:58] | I read it… | 我读了 |
[01:00] | and then I burnt it. | 然后烧掉了 |
[01:03] | And you came anyway. | 但你还是来了 |
[01:11] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[01:13] | My other callers are all… professional. | 我其他的探视者都是…专业人士 |
[01:18] | Banal psychiatrists and grasping second-raters. | 平庸的精神病学家 贪婪的二流货 |
[01:23] | Pencil lickers. | 记者 |
[01:27] | I want you to help me, Dr. Lecter. | 我希望你帮助我 莱克特医生 |
[01:30] | Yes, I thought so. | 我猜也是 |
[01:34] | Are we no longer on a first-name basis? | 我们不互称教名了吗 |
[01:37] | I’m more comfortable the less personal we are. | 我们更希望我们保持距离 |
[01:50] | I smell dogs… | 你的刮胡水下 |
[01:53] | and pine and oil beneath that shaving lotion. | 我能闻到狗 松树还有油味儿 |
[01:58] | It’s something a child would select, isn’t it? | 这是孩子选的刮胡水吧 |
[02:01] | Is there a child in your life, Will? | 你跟孩子住在一起吗 威尔 |
[02:05] | I gave you a chance if you recall. | 我给过你这个机会 记得吧 |
[02:14] | I came about Chicago and Buffalo. | 我是为芝加哥和水牛城的事而来 |
[02:18] | – You’ve read about it. – I’ve read the papers. | -你读过报道了 -我读了报纸 |
[02:20] | I can’t clip them. They won’t let me have scissors. | 但没法剪下来 他们不给我剪刀 |
[02:23] | Of course. | 这不用说 |
[02:26] | You want to know how he’s choosing them? | 你想知道他是如何挑选他们的 |
[02:28] | Thought you would have some ideas. | 我觉得你会想到些东西 |
[02:36] | You just came here to look at me. | 你就是来看我的 |
[02:40] | Came to get the old scent again. | 找回以前的嗅觉 |
[02:45] | Why don’t you just smell yourself? | 为什么不闻闻自己呢 |
[02:51] | I expected more of you, Doctor. | 我对你感到失望 医生 |
[02:54] | That routine… is old hat. | 这一套 太老套了 |
[02:58] | Whereas you are a new man. | 而你则焕然一新了 |
[03:02] | Are you a good father, Will? | 你是个好父亲吗 威尔 |
[03:08] | Let me have the file. | 把案卷给我 |
[03:11] | An hour, and we can discuss it like old times. | 给我一小时 然后我们可以像从前那样讨论案情 |
[03:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | Family values may have declined over the last century, | 家庭观念虽然在这一个世纪内衰退了 |
[03:29] | but we still help our families when we can. | 但我们还是尽可能地帮助家人 |
[03:34] | You’re family, Will. | 你对我是家人 威尔 |
[03:52] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀过多少人 |
[03:58] | Many more than your father. | 远远超过你父亲杀的人数 |
[04:05] | Are you going to kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[04:09] | I’m so sorry, Abigail. | 我很抱歉 阿比盖尔 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you in this life. | 抱歉这辈子我无法再保护你了 |
[04:24] | Blood rituals involve a symbolic death, | 血祭包括象征性的死亡 |
[04:28] | and then a rebirth. | 然后重生 |
[04:30] | As with all things in the natural world, | 就像自然世界的一切一样 |
[04:33] | you’ll adapt now and mutate later. | 你现在要适应 然后变异 |
[04:36] | Evolve or die. | 要么进化 要么死亡 |
[04:39] | Even if you know the state of who you are today, | 就算你知道你今天是谁 |
[04:42] | you can’t predict who you’ll be tomorrow. | 也无法预测你明天会成什么样 |
[04:44] | You’re defined up to now, not beyond. | 你的定义只到现在 不超过此刻 |
[04:51] | How would you have done it… | 如果你要这么做 |
[04:53] | if you were going to do it? | 你会怎么做 |
[04:56] | How would I have murdered you? | 我会怎么杀你吗 |
[04:58] | I would have cut your throat like your father did. | 我会像你父亲那样割断你的喉咙 |
[05:05] | But you’re not my father. | 但你不是我父亲 |
[05:07] | You accepted your father… | 你接受了你父亲 |
[05:10] | would it be so difficult to accept me? | 接受我会很难吗 |
[05:14] | I don’t know if it would be smart. | 我不知道那样是否明智 |
[05:19] | We don’t get wiser as we get older, Abigail, | 智慧并不会随年龄增长 阿比盖尔 |
[05:22] | but we do learn to avoid | 但我们会学会避免 |
[05:24] | or raise a certain amount of hell, | 或制造麻烦 |
[05:28] | depending on which we prefer. | 要看我们想怎么样了 |
[05:34] | I’ll need to collect some flesh. | 我还需要点皮肉 |
[05:36] | Not a pound, only a piece. | 不是一磅 只需要一块 |
[05:39] | Something you can live without. | 你不非得用到的东西 |
[05:41] | You mean, like a finger? | 一根手指吗 |
[05:44] | I couldn’t bear to take your fingers, not even one. | 我可不忍心割你的手指 一根也不行 |
[05:47] | They’re so lovely. | 多美的手指啊 |
[05:51] | And I was hoping to teach you how to play the harpsichord. | 而且我还想教你弹大键琴呢 |
[06:00] | That’s enough for now. | 暂时够了 |
[06:05] | This will approximate the amount of pressure. | 这将接近压力值 |
[06:09] | Blood leaves the body at a gallop and then a stumble. | 血先是喷涌而出 随后溅缓 |
[06:19] | Are you ready to die, Abigail? | 准备好死去了吗 阿比盖尔 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:27] | Can I push the button? | 能让我按按钮吗 |
[06:30] | Yes. | 好 |
[07:07] | Abigail Hobbs is dead. | 阿比盖尔·霍布斯已死 |
[07:12] | Long live Abigail Hobbs. | 阿比盖尔·霍布斯万岁 |
[07:37] | …and the Woman Clothed with the Sun | …身披太阳的女人 |
[07:37] | 本集集名与上集相连”伟大的红龙与身披太阳的女人” 皆出自《新约》中的《启示录》 | |
[07:41] | It’s good to see you looking so well, Will. | 很高兴见你气色这么好 威尔 |
[07:45] | But I can’t help wishing you weren’t here. | 但我还是希望你没在这儿 |
[07:45] | “龙就站在那将要生产的妇人面前 等她生产之后 要吞吃她的孩子” 最后魔鬼”被赶逐神宝座/被放逐流亡/被打落天空/被摔落地上/被扔在无底坑里” | |
[07:47] | Wishing and hoping. | 希望 期冀 |
[07:52] | How did it feel to see him again? | 再见到他 什么感觉 |
[07:58] | Like… | 就像 |
[08:01] | Hannibal was looking through to the back of my skull. | 汉尼拔能看透我 |
[08:07] | Felt like a fly flitting around back there. | 我像只苍蝇一样地飞了回来 |
[08:12] | I had the absurd feeling | 我有种荒唐的感觉 |
[08:14] | that he walked out with me. | 他跟我一起走了出来 |
[08:15] | Had to stop outside the doors, | 走到门外还不得不停了下来 |
[08:18] | look around, make sure I was alone. | 左顾右盼 确保我是一个人 |
[08:21] | I know that feeling. | 我了解那种感觉 |
[08:26] | Well, at least, Jack Crawford is pleased. | 至少杰克·克劳福德高兴了 |
[08:30] | He showed me pictures of the families. | 他给我看了两家人的照片 |
[08:34] | I looked at Molly and Walter, and I couldn’t say no. | 我看着莫莉和沃特 无法拒绝 |
[08:37] | And Jack was counting on it. | 杰克就指着这一点呢 |
[08:53] | Still with Margot? | 还跟玛格在一起吗 |
[08:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:57] | We have a baby. | 我们有了个孩子 |
[08:59] | A Verger baby. | 维杰家的孩子 |
[09:02] | A son. | 儿子 |
[09:04] | Good for Margot. | 恭喜玛格了 |
[09:06] | Good for me. I carried him. | 恭喜我 是我怀的 |
[09:07] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[09:10] | He’s the Verger heir. | 他是维杰家的继承人 |
[09:15] | So… what are you doing here? | 那 你在这里做什么 |
[09:19] | There are only five doors between Hannibal and the outside… | 汉尼拔和外面世界之间只有五扇门 |
[09:24] | and I have the keys to all of them. | 而我有每一扇的钥匙 |
[09:27] | Hannibal’s never been… | 汉尼拔从来 |
[09:30] | great with boundaries. | 不善处理界限 |
[09:33] | “He who sups with the Devil needs a long spoon.” | 跟魔鬼喝汤 得准备长勺子 |
[09:43] | I’m not letting him in, Alana. | 我没有让他进入我的心 阿拉娜 |
[09:48] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[09:50] | I’m not just worried about you. | 我不仅是担心你 |
[09:53] | Last time, it didn’t end with you. | 上次 你并不是唯一受害的 |
[10:13] | This is a very shy boy, Will. | 这人很害羞 威尔 |
[10:16] | I would love to meet him. | 我很想见见他 |
[10:18] | I’m sure you would. | 当然了 |
[10:20] | Have you considered the possibility that he’s disfigured? | 你考虑过他可能毁容了吗 |
[10:23] | Or that he may believe he’s disfigured? | 或者他是自认为毁容了 |
[10:27] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:29] | That’s not interesting. | 并没有 |
[10:34] | You thought of that before. | 你已经想到了 |
[10:35] | He smashed all the mirrors in the houses, | 他砸了屋里所有的镜子 |
[10:38] | not just enough to get the pieces he wanted. | 不仅是为了得到他需要的镜子碎块 |
[10:42] | These shards are set so he can see himself | 这些碎片的摆放是为了让他 |
[10:45] | in Mrs. Jacobis’s eyes. | 在雅各比太太眼中看到自己 |
[10:49] | Could you see yourself in their eyes, Will? | 你能在他们的眼中看到自己吗 威尔 |
[10:53] | Killing them all? | 杀掉他们每个人 |
[11:05] | The first small bond to the killer | 第一次与凶手产生联系 |
[11:07] | itches and stings like a leech. | 像水蛭一样 又痒又痛 |
[11:20] | Like you, Will… | 就像你一样 威尔 |
[11:23] | he needs a family to escape what’s inside him. | 他需要一个家庭来逃避他的内心 |
[11:37] | You know a fair amount about how these families died. | 你对这两个家庭被杀的方式很了解 |
[11:42] | How they lived is how he chooses them. | 他们生活的方式才是他选择的原因 |
[11:46] | How is he choosing them? | 他是怎么选择的 |
[11:50] | How did you choose yours? | 你怎么选择家庭的 |
[11:53] | Ready-made wife and child to serve your needs. | 现成的老婆孩子 满足你的需要 |
[11:57] | A stepson or daughter… | 继子 或继女 |
[12:02] | A stepson absolves you of any biological blame. | 由于是继子 所以遗传问题不能怪你 |
[12:08] | You know better than to breed. | 你知道你不该留下后代 |
[12:10] | Can’t pass on those terrible traits you fear the most. | 可不能把你最怕的那种可怕特质遗传下去 |
[12:22] | Why are there no descriptions of the grounds? | 为什么没有院子的描述 |
[12:24] | I see floor plans, | 有室内平面图 |
[12:27] | diagrams of the rooms where death occurred. | 发生凶案的房间的示意图 |
[12:30] | What were the yards like? | 院子是什么样的 |
[12:34] | Big… | 很大 |
[12:36] | fenced, with trees. Why? | 有栅栏 有树 怎么了 |
[12:40] | If this pilgrim feels a special relationship with the moon, | 如果这个朝圣者对月亮有特别的感情 |
[12:43] | he might like to go outside and look at it, | 他可能会喜欢出去看月亮 |
[12:46] | before he tidies himself up. | 然后才把自己收拾干净 |
[12:50] | If one were nude, say, | 如果一个人裸着 |
[12:52] | it would be better to have outdoor privacy | 那么裸体外出赏月最好 |
[12:54] | for that sort of thing. | 不会被人看到 |
[12:58] | One must show some consideration for the neighbours. | 总得考虑邻居的感受嘛 |
[13:05] | Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight, Will? | 你见过月光下的血吗 威尔 |
[13:11] | It appears quite black. | 是黑色的 |
[14:02] | You’ve come to wag your finger? | 你是来指手画脚的吗 |
[14:06] | I love a good finger-wagging. | 指划得好还挺不错的 |
[14:08] | Yes, you do. | 是啊 |
[14:10] | How is Margot? | 玛格怎么样了 |
[14:15] | Your cogs are turning, Hannibal. | 你的齿轮在转动了 汉尼拔 |
[14:19] | I can hear them clicking. | 我能听到他们作响 |
[14:27] | I don’t know what you’re planning with Will Graham, | 我不知道你在对威尔·格雷厄姆做什么打算 |
[14:31] | but you’re planning something. | 但你肯定有算盘 |
[14:34] | Why wouldn’t you be? | 为什么不呢 |
[14:36] | You’ve already cracked the lid, | 你已经打开了盖子 |
[14:39] | can’t resist peeling it back. | 怎么忍得住不全拉开 |
[14:44] | Will came to me. | 威尔自己来找我的 |
[14:47] | Yes, he did. | 是啊 |
[14:48] | I advised him against it. | 我建议他不要的 |
[14:51] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[14:55] | Are you suggesting | 你是想说 |
[14:56] | I don’t have Will’s best interests in my mind? | 我心里不是为威尔着想吗 |
[15:02] | I’m stating it as fact. | 事实本就如此 |
[15:07] | You’ve got Will dressed up in moral-dignity pants… | 你给威尔戴了道德高帽 |
[15:13] | …nothing is his fault. | 没什么事是他的错 |
[15:19] | I’ve been courteous… | 我一直很礼貌 |
[15:22] | and you have been receptive to courtesy. | 而你也接受我的好意 |
[15:26] | But these niceties are conditional, | 但这份礼貌是有条件的 |
[15:30] | and the conditions are non-negotiable. | 而且是不可商量的条件 |
[15:40] | I must behave myself. | 我得管住自己 |
[15:45] | I know what you’re afraid of. | 我知道你怕什么 |
[15:49] | It’s not pain or solitude. | 不是痛苦或孤独 |
[15:54] | It’s indignity. | 是失去尊严 |
[15:58] | You’re a little bit like a cat that way. | 这点你有点像猫 |
[16:04] | I’ll take your books. | 我会拿走你的书 |
[16:07] | I’ll take your drawings. | 你的画 |
[16:11] | I’ll take your toilet. | 你的厕所 |
[16:21] | You’ll have nothing but indignity… | 让你只剩毫无尊严 |
[16:26] | …and the company of the dead. | 与死者相伴 |
[16:48] | We have a basic affinity for our family. | 我们与家人有一种基本的亲密 |
[16:52] | We can detect each other from smell alone. | 我们能光凭气味察觉彼此 |
[16:57] | You recognize this? | 闻得出吗 |
[17:01] | My father made it… | 是我父亲做的 |
[17:03] | out of bone. | 用骨头做的 |
[17:06] | Your father never wished for anything but your happiness. | 你父亲只希望你快乐 |
[17:12] | My father cut my throat. | 我父亲割了我的喉咙 |
[17:14] | Out of love. | 是出于爱 |
[17:17] | That wasn’t love. | 那不叫爱 |
[17:21] | Every family loves differently. | 每个家庭爱的方式都不同 |
[17:23] | Every love is unique. | 每份爱都不一样 |
[17:28] | You deny your love for your father | 你否认对父亲的爱 |
[17:29] | because of what it might mean about you. | 因为那可能说明了你的一些事 |
[17:33] | Can you smell him here, Abigail? | 你能在这里闻到他吗 阿比盖尔 |
[17:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:52] | This is what your father is. | 这就是你父亲现在的样子 |
[17:55] | This is all of him now. | 他现在的全部 |
[17:56] | This is what death has reduced him to. | 这是死亡让他衰退至的样子 |
[18:04] | All that’s left is honesty. | 只剩下真实 |
[18:11] | Can you be honest with me now? | 你能坦诚对我吗 |
[18:18] | He was as good to me as he knew how to be. | 他以自己的方式对我很好 |
[18:23] | Hunting with him was the best time I ever had. | 跟他打猎是最快乐的时光 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:28] | A fine definition of love. | 对爱来说很不错的定义 |
[18:33] | You have to allow yourself to love him the way he loved you. | 你得允许自己用他爱你的方式爱他 |
[19:02] | What you need of your father is here, | 你对你父亲的需要在这里 |
[19:05] | in your head… | 在你脑袋里 |
[19:07] | …and subject to your judgment, not his. | 要看你的判断 不是他的 |
[19:15] | Never be ashamed of who you are, Abigail. | 不要为自己感到羞愧 阿比盖尔 |
[22:09] | Found it behind the Jacobis’ garage. | 在雅各比家车库后面发现的 |
[22:12] | Flower between its paws, wrapped in a dish towel, strangled. | 爪子里握着花 用洗碗巾裹着 被掐死了 |
[22:16] | Son of a bitch. | 那混蛋 |
[22:17] | OK… Seems like you’re more upset about the cat | 好吧 看来你更替猫难过 |
[22:20] | than you were about the children, but… | 而不是孩子 |
[22:22] | I’m particularly fond of cats; | 我就是特别喜欢猫 |
[22:23] | I’m not particularly fond of children. | 我不是特别喜欢孩子 |
[22:25] | – What about the Leeds’ dog? – It was punctured in the abdomen. | -那利兹家的狗呢 -腹部被刺 |
[22:28] | Vet worked on him. He should be OK. | 兽医给他看过了 不会有事 |
[22:30] | They thought he was shot, but they didn’t find a bullet. | 他们以为是枪击 但找不到子弹 |
[22:32] | They thought he was stabbed with an ice pick or an awl. | 他们觉得是被冰锥或锥子刺的 |
[22:35] | – The son of a bitch. – So now he feels compelled | -这混蛋 -现在他杀害 |
[22:37] | to hurt the victims’ pets before he comes to kill the family? | 一家人之前还非得伤害他们的宠物吗 |
[22:40] | It eliminates an early-warning system. | 这可以解除预警系统 |
[22:43] | Case the place, kill the pet, | 侦查现场 杀死宠物 |
[22:46] | then the family. | 然后再杀死全家 |
[22:48] | We should send a private bulletin | 我们应该向兽医和动物收容所 |
[22:49] | to veterinarians and animal shelters, | 发出协查通告 |
[22:52] | asking for immediate report of animal mutilation. | 让他们立即报告任何残害动物的事件 |
[22:55] | Chicago and Buffalo are four states apart; | 芝加哥和水牛城隔了四个州 |
[22:57] | nothing’s been found to link these two families. | 没发现任何能把这两个家庭联系起来的东西 |
[23:00] | What do they have in common? | 他们之间有什么共同点 |
[23:02] | They were both happy. | 他们都很幸福 |
[24:14] | I sat here, | 我曾坐在这里 |
[24:17] | and I watched them. | 观察他们 |
[24:26] | Now, are you just keeping America clean | 你这是在保持美国清洁卫生 |
[24:28] | or is that evidence? | 还是拿走了罪案证据呢 |
[24:31] | You’re trespassing, Freddie. | 你这是非法入侵 弗雷迪 |
[24:33] | I was trespassing before the blood dried. | 在血迹干掉前还能算是非法入侵吧 |
[24:36] | When did they call you in? | 他们什么时候把你叫来的 |
[24:37] | – I’m not talking to you. – We’re coconspirators, Will. | -我不想跟你说 -我们是合谋者 威尔 |
[24:39] | -I died for you and your cause. – You didn’t die enough. | -我为你和你大义死过 -你死得还不够 |
[24:43] | You came into my hospital room while I was sleeping, | 你趁我熟睡时来到我住院的病房 |
[24:45] | flipped back the covers and snapped a photo | 揭开被单 给我的临时结肠瘘袋 |
[24:47] | of my temporary colostomy bag. | 拍下一张照片 |
[24:49] | Covered your junk with a black box. | 我用黑框遮住了你的老二 |
[24:51] | A big black box. You’re welcome. | 大大的黑框 不用谢我 |
[24:55] | You called us murder husbands. | 你把我们称作”谋杀基友” |
[24:56] | You did run off to Europe together. | 你们的确一起跑到了欧洲 |
[24:59] | How does the Tooth Fairy compare with Hannibal Lecter? | 牙仙和汉尼拔·莱克特比起来如何 |
[25:01] | Haven’t seen anything like this | 自从麝鼠农场的大屠杀以来 |
[25:02] | since the Massacre at Muskrat Farm. | 还没见过这样的事 |
[25:05] | Funny thing about that massacre: | 那场大屠杀有趣的地方是 |
[25:06] | not only did Dr. Bloom survive, she got rich. | 布鲁姆医生不仅幸存下来 她还挣钱了 |
[25:09] | Lecter’s living in the lab under her care. | 而莱克特在她照顾下生活在一间实验室中 |
[25:12] | What kind of arrangement do you suppose they have? | 你想他们之间做了怎样的约定 |
[25:14] | Complicated arrangement. | 非常复杂的约定 |
[25:18] | Couldn’t be more complicated | 不会比你和汉尼拔的关系 |
[25:19] | than your relationship with Hannibal. | 更复杂吧 |
[25:21] | You paid him a visit? | 你去看望他了 |
[25:22] | Before you lie, know that I know you did. | 别撒谎 我知道你去过了 |
[25:24] | Goodbye, Freddie. | 再见 弗雷迪 |
[25:26] | “Federal manhunters, | “联调局追捕人员 |
[25:27] | stymied in their search for the Tooth Fairy, | 追捕牙仙陷入困境 |
[25:29] | have turned to the most savage killer in captivity for help. | 只好向被关押的最凶残杀手寻求帮助 |
[25:32] | ‘It takes one to catch one,’ | ‘抓杀人狂还得靠杀人狂’ |
[25:34] | a federal official told this reporter. | 一位联调局官员这样告诉记者 |
[25:38] | Takes one to catch one? | 抓杀人狂还得靠杀人狂 |
[25:40] | You’re referring to Hannibal Lecter or me? | 你指的是汉尼拔·莱克特还是我 |
[25:43] | I’ll let my readers decide. | 我会让读者来决定 |
[25:46] | If you’re smart, you’d use me. | 如果明智的话 你应该利用我 |
[25:48] | All psychopaths are narcissists; | 心理变态都是自恋狂 |
[25:50] | they love to read about themselves. | 他们热衷于读到关于自己的报道 |
[26:39] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[26:57] | I’m Francis… | 我是弗朗西斯… |
[26:58] | Dolarhyde. | 多拉海德 |
[27:00] | Same Mr. D who sends the rockets | 是因为采购弄错 |
[27:02] | when the requisitions are wrong? | 而大发脾气的那个D先生吧 |
[27:05] | The very one. | 正是我 |
[27:07] | Put your back against the door. | 背靠门 |
[27:09] | Come forward three steps | 向前走三步 |
[27:10] | until you feel the tile under your feet. | 你能感觉踩到了瓷砖 |
[27:11] | There’ll be a stool on your right. | 右侧放着一把椅子 |
[27:14] | I’ll just put this stuff in the black hole. | 让我先把这东西放起来 |
[27:36] | I was gonna… | 我本想… |
[27:42] | Do you think I could have a plum? | 我能吃个李子吗 |
[27:45] | Sure. They’re really good. | 行啊 这李子很不错的 |
[28:07] | I need to ask a favour. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[28:08] | In addition to the plum? | 除了李子之外的事吗 |
[28:10] | In addition to the plum. | 除了李子之外 |
[28:15] | I need… some… | 我需要 一些 |
[28:19] | infrared movie film. | 红外胶片 |
[28:23] | Hot, sensitive up around… | 热敏度高的… |
[28:29] | one thousand nanometers. | 大概一千纳米波长光线 |
[28:31] | Better off shooting digital. | 还不如用数码相机 |
[28:32] | Oh, I’m not a fan of that format. | 我不是很喜欢那种摄影格式 |
[28:35] | Nobody around here is. | 在这里工作的人都不喜欢 |
[28:38] | I’m shooting at… | 我的摄影距离… |
[28:40] | maybe… | 大概有… |
[28:44] | eight feet. | 两米五 |
[28:45] | I wanna photograph the nocturnal animals at the zoo. | 我想拍摄动物园里的夜行动物 |
[28:51] | The more sensitive the film, | 胶片越敏感 |
[28:53] | the meaner it is to handle. | 处理起来越麻烦 |
[28:55] | You get in the coolers, dry ice, all that. | 你得用到制冷剂 干冰之类的 |
[28:59] | Do you plan to process it yourself? | 你打算自己处理胶片吗 |
[29:01] | Got to be total darkness. | 需要在绝对黑暗环境下处理 |
[29:03] | Can’t even wear infrared goggles. | 连红外眼镜都不能戴 |
[29:05] | They’ll give off radiation and cloud the film. | 它会散发辐射使胶片模糊 |
[29:09] | I’m happy to do it for you, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我很乐意帮你处理 |
[29:11] | Privacy guaranteed. | 绝对保证隐私 |
[29:25] | Thank you for the offer. | 感谢您的好意 |
[30:04] | – Miss McClane. – Mr. D. | -麦克兰女士 -D先生 |
[30:09] | Can I give you a ride home? | 我能送你回家吗 |
[30:12] | Thank you. I take the bus all the time; | 谢谢 不过我一直都坐公交 |
[30:14] | you don’t need to worry about me. | 你不需要担心我 |
[30:16] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[30:18] | Ride with me… | 坐我的车吧… |
[30:22] | for my… pleasure. | 我想载你一程 |
[31:08] | Come in, and I’ll give you a drink. | 进来吧 我给你倒杯喝的 |
[32:01] | So… | 那么 |
[32:04] | How long have you been at Gateway? | 你在盖茨威工作多久了 |
[32:07] | Three months. | 三个月了 |
[32:09] | I trained newly blind people for ten years | 之前的十年我从事训练初盲者 |
[32:11] | after I finished school. | 毕业之后就在做了 |
[32:13] | This is my first job on the outside. | 这是我在外面的第一份工作 |
[32:16] | Outside… of what? | 在什么的 外面 |
[32:19] | The inside. | 里面 |
[32:22] | I was training people to live in the sighted world; | 我训练盲人在光明的世界生活 |
[32:25] | I didn’t live in it myself. | 自己却不住在其中 |
[32:29] | Thought I’d get out, | 觉得我该走出去 |
[32:30] | knock around a little. | 在外面的世界闯闯 |
[32:51] | I wanted to go into speech therapy | 我本想从事言语治疗业 |
[32:52] | for speech-and-hearing-impaired children. | 帮助言语听力残障儿童 |
[32:55] | I expect I’ll go back to that, one of these days. | 我想我总有一天会去做这个的 |
[33:00] | Do you cook? | 你会做饭吗 |
[33:10] | How about coffee? | 喝点咖啡吗 |
[33:18] | Let’s talk about something for a minute | 我们先谈点别的吧 |
[33:20] | and get it out of the way. | 把话说开 |
[33:23] | You haven’t said anything since I mentioned speech therapy. | 自从我提起言语治疗之后你就再没说什么 |
[33:27] | I understand you because you speak very well | 我能听懂你 因为你说得很好 |
[33:31] | and because I listen. | 而且我认真在听 |
[33:33] | People don’t pay attention. | 人们总是不注意听 |
[33:35] | If you don’t want to talk, OK, | 如果你不想说也没事 |
[33:38] | but I hope that you do talk because you can | 但我希望你还是说一说 因为你可以 |
[33:40] | and because I’m interested in what you have to say. | 而且我对你想说的很感兴趣 |
[33:47] | That’s good. | 好啊 |
[33:52] | Here’s what I like, Francis. | 我是这样想的 弗朗西斯 |
[33:55] | I’ve felt no sympathy from you. | 我觉得你不怜悯我 |
[33:58] | I like that. | 我喜欢你那样 |
[34:00] | Sympathy feels like spit on my cheek. | 怜悯对我就是侮辱 |
[34:04] | And I don’t do self-pity. | 我不会自我怜悯 |
[34:07] | May I touch your face? | 我能摸摸你的脸吗 |
[34:11] | I just want to know if you’re smiling or frowning. | 我只想知道你是在微笑还是皱眉 |
[34:15] | I wanna know whether to just shut up or not. | 好决定我要不要闭嘴 |
[34:28] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[34:32] | I’m smiling. | 我在笑 |
[34:46] | Hello, hotshot. | 你好啊 大名人 |
[34:48] | You doing some good? | 在做好事吗 |
[34:51] | Nothing you’d notice. | 都是不值一提的小事 |
[34:54] | I’m lonesome. | 我很孤单 |
[34:55] | Hmm… me too. | 我也是 |
[34:57] | I’m feeling Randy. | 我在摸兰迪 |
[35:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:02] | Randy’s our new dog. | 兰迪是我新养的狗 |
[35:04] | Oh, hell. | 糟糕 |
[35:06] | Randy’s got huge balls. | 兰迪的蛋蛋很大 |
[35:10] | Never mind about his balls. | 别管他的蛋蛋了 |
[35:12] | They almost drag on the ground. | 都快拖到地上了 |
[35:14] | He has to retract them when he runs. | 他跑的时候必须缩起来 |
[35:18] | Can you retract yours? | 你能把你的缩起来吗 |
[35:22] | I retracted them once when I was a kid. | 我小时候曾经缩起来过一次 |
[35:27] | Had to clear a barbed-wire fence, carrying a stolen watermelon. | 我抱着偷来的西瓜 穿过铁丝网的时候 |
[35:31] | Criminal mind even at that age. | 那么小就有犯罪心理了 |
[35:40] | I don’t have a criminal mind. | 我没有犯罪心理 |
[35:45] | Of course you don’t. | 当然了 |
[35:50] | We have a new… new dog. | 我们有条新的狗了 |
[35:53] | Newer than Randy? | 比兰迪还新吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah. Belonged to one of the families. | 嗯 其中一个家庭养的 |
[35:57] | There was no one… | 没有人 |
[35:59] | left to claim her, so I claimed her. | 能认领她 所以我我认领了 |
[36:01] | You’re a very sweet man. | 你是个好人 |
[36:04] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[36:06] | and I miss you, | 也想你了 |
[36:08] | and you’re doing the right thing. | 你在做的事是正确的 |
[36:11] | It’s costing you too, I know that. | 我知道你很累 |
[36:14] | I’m here… | 我就在这里 |
[36:16] | and I’ll be here whenever you come home. | 无论你何时回家 我都在这里 |
[36:20] | Good night, Molly. | 晚安 莫莉 |
[36:21] | Good night. Sweet man. | 晚安 好人 |
[37:31] | As I live and breathe, | 真意外 |
[37:33] | I thought I’d seen the last of you, Jack. | 我以为再见不到你了呢 杰克 |
[37:37] | Dr. Lecter. | 莱克特医生 |
[37:41] | You’re dressing younger. | 你打扮得很年轻 |
[37:43] | Have you taken up some sport you enjoy with a new partner? | 有没有和新朋友一起做些运动 |
[37:46] | Tennis, maybe? | 或许网球 |
[37:48] | You’ve taken up your sport | 你倒是跟一位旧识 |
[37:50] | with an old partner. | 干起了老本行 |
[37:53] | I wrote Will a note… | 我给威尔写了信 |
[37:55] | – warning him you’d come calling. – Yes, I read your note | -告诉他你会来访 -我看到你的信了 |
[37:58] | before my office forwarded it to Will. | 在他们转交给威尔之前 |
[38:03] | To whet his appetite or yours? | 为了刺激他的食欲还是你的 |
[38:07] | You’ve placed him back in the pot, | 你把他重新放回了炖锅里 |
[38:09] | and you’re letting him cook. | 开始慢慢烹制他 |
[38:11] | We’re all in this stew together, Doctor. | 我们所有人都在同一炖锅里 医生 |
[38:16] | It would be more honest | 你要是更坦率一点 |
[38:17] | if you ate his brain right out of his skull. | 就应该对他开颅食脑 |
[38:19] | And you’re nothing if not honest. | 你最坦率了 |
[38:28] | This shy boy has already seen Will. | 这位羞涩的小伙已经见过威尔 |
[38:31] | He already knows his name. | 他已经知道了威尔的名字 |
[38:34] | Are you chumming the waters, Jack? | 你是在以鱼做饵吗 杰克 |
[38:37] | It takes one to catch one. | 抓杀人狂还得靠懂其心理的人 |
[38:39] | It takes two to catch one. | 抓杀人狂还得靠两个杀人狂 |
[38:43] | Will has never been more effective | 你探入威尔头脑时 |
[38:45] | than he is with you inside his head. | 他探案的效率最高 |
[38:47] | I agree, | 我同意 |
[38:49] | but don’t think you can persuade me to play along | 但不要以为你可以说服我跟你合作 |
[38:52] | with appeals to my intellectual vanity. | 靠夸我聪明是没用的 |
[38:55] | I don’t think I’ll persuade you, Doctor. | 我不认为我可以说服你 医生 |
[38:57] | You’ll either play, or you won’t. | 你要么合作 要么作壁上观 |
[39:12] | Bella used to say your face was all scars, | 贝拉以前常说你满脸疮疤 |
[39:14] | if you knew how to look. | 得会看才能发觉 |
[39:18] | There’s always room for a few more. | 但总还是有地方能再多添几道 |
[39:24] | How much room does Will have, Jack? | 威尔还有容下新疮疤的空间吗 杰克 |
[39:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:56] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[40:07] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[40:13] | Are we going? | 我们要走吗 |
[40:17] | We’re waiting for Will. | 我们要等威尔 |
[40:20] | It’s important that he sees you. | 一定要确保他看见你 |
[40:22] | I want you two to be together. | 我希望你们俩能在一起 |
[40:24] | They’ll catch us if we stay. | 如果我们留在这儿会被抓走的 |
[40:26] | I’m on my honour to look after you, Abigail. | 我用人格担保过会照顾你 阿比盖尔 |
[40:29] | You have to look after me, too. | 你也得照顾我 |
[40:32] | We have to protect each other | 在我们亲手创造的新生中 |
[40:34] | in these new lives we create. | 必须要保护彼此 |
[40:38] | I want you to go upstairs and wait. | 你上楼去等着吧 |
[40:42] | For what? | 等什么 |
[40:45] | Hunting with your father was the best time you’ve ever had… | 与你父亲打猎是你度过的最开心的时光 |
[40:49] | now you’re going to hunt with me. | 现在你要跟我一起打猎 |
[41:09] | – It’s your attorney. – Thank you. | -你律师打来的 -谢谢 |
[41:30] | – Hello? – Hello, Dr. Lecter. | -喂 -你好 莱克特医生 |
[41:34] | I wanted to tell you that | 我想告诉你 |
[41:36] | I am delighted that you have taken an interest in me. | 你对我的关注真是让我受宠若惊 |
[41:41] | I don’t believe you would tell them who I am, | 我不认为你会告诉他们我是谁 |
[41:45] | even if you knew. | 即便你知道了也不会说 |
[41:47] | The important thing… | 重要的是 |
[41:50] | is what I am becoming. | 我将会蜕变成什么 |
[41:52] | I knew, you alone would understand this. | 我知道只有你能明白 |
[41:57] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[41:59] | what are you becoming? | 你将蜕变成什么 |
[42:02] | The great Red Dragon. | 伟大的红龙 |