时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can’t be with you. | 我不能跟你在一起 |
[00:03] | You are Becoming | 你在蜕变 |
[00:04] | and the Dragon is your higher self. | 红龙是进化后的你自己 |
[00:06] | There’s a family out there who don’t know he’s coming. | 有个家庭对他即将到来的造访毫不知情 |
[00:12] | They’re not my family. | 他们不是我的家人 |
[00:13] | And I’m not letting them die. | 不是我让他们死 |
[00:14] | You are. | 是你 |
[00:15] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么 |
[00:17] | Save yourself. Kill them all. | 保护自己 杀光他们 |
[00:19] | Then I gave him your home address. | 然后我把你家的住址给了他 |
[00:21] | How’s the wife? | 你妻子怎么样 |
[00:39] | I look at my wife | 我看着我妻子 |
[00:41] | and I see her dead. | 看到她死去了 |
[00:45] | I see Mrs. Leeds and Mrs. Jacobi | 我看到利兹太太和雅各比太太 |
[00:47] | lying where Molly should be. | 躺在莫莉本会躺的地方 |
[00:51] | Do you see yourself killing her? | 你看到自己杀她了吗 |
[00:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:58] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[01:01] | It’s hard to predict | 很难预测 |
[01:02] | when brittle materials will break. | 脆弱的东西何时会崩溃 |
[01:07] | Hannibal gave you three years | 汉尼拔给了你三年时间 |
[01:10] | to build a family, | 建立家庭 |
[01:13] | confident that he would find a way | 十分有信心 他能找到办法 |
[01:16] | to take them from you. | 将他们夺去 |
[01:19] | And he has. | 他做到了 |
[01:27] | What’s he going to take from you? | 他要夺走你的什么东西 |
[01:31] | Is it important to you | 他夺走我的东西 |
[01:32] | that he take something from me? | 对你来说很重要吗 |
[01:40] | Hannibal has agency | 汉尼拔在这世上 |
[01:44] | in the world. | 有代理人 |
[01:47] | Hannibal has no intention | 汉尼拔无意 |
[01:48] | of seeing me dead | 让我死 |
[01:51] | by any other hand than his own, | 在除了他之外其他人的手上 |
[01:56] | and only then | 那只会发生在 |
[01:58] | if he can eat me. | 他能吃我的时候 |
[02:05] | He’s in no position | 他现在 |
[02:07] | to eat me now. | 不能吃我 |
[02:10] | If you play, | 一报 |
[02:15] | you pay. | 还一报 |
[02:17] | You have paid dearly. | 你付出了沉重的代价 |
[02:23] | It excites him to know | 知道你被 |
[02:25] | that you are marked | 做了这样的标记 |
[02:28] | – in this particular way. – Why? | -让他兴奋 -为什么 |
[02:31] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:34] | Bluebeard’s wife. | 蓝胡子的妻子 |
[02:36] | Secrets you’re not to know, yet sworn to keep. | 不可以知道 但必须保守的秘密 |
[02:39] | If I’m to be Bluebeard’s wife, | 如果我是蓝胡子的妻子 |
[02:41] | I would have preferred to be the last. | 那我宁可做最后一任 |
[02:51] | Is Hannibal | 汉尼拔 |
[02:54] | in love with me? | 爱着我吗 |
[02:57] | Could he daily feel a stab | 他是不是每天都 |
[03:00] | of hunger for you | 渴望你 |
[03:03] | and find nourishment | 是不是能因为见到你 |
[03:06] | at the very sight of you? | 感到慰藉 |
[03:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:15] | But do you | 但你 |
[03:18] | ache for him? | 渴求他吗 |
[03:27] | Will’s thoughts are no more bound by fear or kindness | 威尔的思想不受恐惧或仁慈的束缚 |
[03:30] | than Milton’s were by physics. | 就像米尔顿不受物理的束缚 |
[03:34] | He is both free and damned to imagine anything. | 他可以想象一切 既是自由 也是不幸 |
[03:37] | Now that he’s imagined the worst. | 现在他想象到最糟情况了 |
[03:40] | Like ducklings, | 就像小鸭子 |
[03:40] | we imprint on those ideas that grab our attention. | 我们印随吸引我们注意的想法 |
[03:43] | What’s got your attention, Doctor? | 你注意什么 医生 |
[03:46] | God, the Devil and the Great Red Dragon? | 上帝 魔鬼 和伟大的红龙吗 |
[03:49] | Lest we forget the Lamb. | 别忘记羔羊 |
[03:52] | Will | 威尔 |
[03:54] | is the Lamb of God? | 是上帝的羔羊吗 |
[03:57] | Hide us from the wrath of the Lamb. | 让我们感受不到羔羊的愤怒 |
[04:01] | Who’s “Us”? | 我们是谁 |
[04:05] | You, me | 你 我 |
[04:07] | and the Great Red Dragon. | 伟大的红龙 |
[04:11] | The Lamb’s wrath touches everyone who errs. | 羔羊的愤怒降临在所有犯错的人身上 |
[04:15] | His retribution is even more deadly | 他的报复比红龙 |
[04:16] | than the Dragon’s. | 更加致命 |
[04:19] | It is for you. | 对你来说是的 |
[04:22] | The seals are being opened, Jack. | 封印已经打开 杰克 |
[04:25] | The lamb is becoming a lion. | 羔羊要变成狮子了 |
[04:29] | “For the great day of his wrath is come; | 他盛怒降临之日 |
[04:31] | and who shall be able to stand?” | 何人能承受 |
[04:33] | I’ll still be standing. | 我会好好的 |
[04:39] | Is your conscience clear? | 你问心无愧吗 |
[04:44] | As clear as yours. | 跟你一样 |
[04:48] | Righteousness is what you and Will have in common. | 正义是你和威尔的共同点 |
[04:51] | “In righteousness | 羔羊凭正义 |
[04:52] | the Lamb doth judge and make war.” | 评判 开战 |
[04:56] | War against the Great Red Dragon. | 向伟大的红龙发起战争 |
[04:58] | He’s not the Dragon, you are. | 他不是红龙 你才是 |
[05:02] | The Devil himself | 你是魔鬼 |
[05:05] | bound in the pit. | 困在坑里 |
[05:07] | Then that makes you God, Jack. | 那你就是上帝了 杰克 |
[05:10] | Yes it does. | 是啊 |
[05:14] | All gods demand sacrifices. | 上帝都叫人牺牲祭祀 |
[06:18] | The Number of the Beast Is 666 | 野兽666 |
[06:20] | We don’t have anything else? | 没有别的了吗 |
[06:23] | Eight people dead in a month. We can’t play the long game. | 一个月死了八个人 我们不能放长线 |
[06:26] | You know and I know it’s the best way to bait him. | 你知道这是下套的最佳办法 |
[06:28] | Got me on the hook, | 把我拴在钩子上 |
[06:29] | now you’re dangling me to catch a bigger fish. | 又晃悠我去引更大的鱼上钩 |
[06:32] | It was your suggestion. | 本来是你的提议 |
[06:34] | And you’re thrilled you didn’t have to make it. | 不用你提出 开心极了吧 |
[06:36] | You once fooled yourselves into believing | 你曾经骗自己 相信自己能控制 |
[06:38] | you were in control of what was happening. | 在发生的一切 |
[06:42] | Are you still under that delusion? | 你还有那样的幻觉吗 |
[06:51] | The Dragon has a certain | 红龙对我 |
[06:53] | abstract curiosity about me. | 有种抽象的好奇心 |
[06:56] | All psychopaths are narcissists. | 精神变态都是自恋狂 |
[06:57] | They love to read about themselves. | 他们喜欢读到自己 |
[06:59] | If you were smart, Jack, | 你如果聪明 杰克 |
[07:00] | you would use Freddie Lounds. | 就用弗莱迪·劳兹 |
[07:02] | She will need to interview you, Will. | 那她得采访你 威尔 |
[07:04] | Take your picture. | 给你照相 |
[07:05] | I’m in it now. Can’t go home as long as he’s loose. | 我现在陷进来了 他不抓到就不能回家 |
[07:11] | So, I really bad-mouth | 所以我在 |
[07:13] | the Red Dragon in TattleCrime. | 《犯罪揭秘》上狠狠地骂了红龙 |
[07:17] | Give him a shot at me. | 给他个杀我的机会 |
[07:18] | It’s got to be a really good shot. | 得是个好机会 |
[07:21] | What about the setup? | 怎么设计 |
[07:24] | Something open. Some place where he can get close to me. | 开阔地带 让他能接近我 |
[07:28] | It’d feel like a trap to me. | 那像个陷阱 |
[07:30] | And it’ll feel like a trap to him. | 他也会这么觉得 |
[07:35] | Unless you have a professional voice | 除非你找专业人士 |
[07:38] | to legitimize what you’re saying. | 佐证你的话 |
[07:40] | Someone to hide the wire on the snare. | 遮住陷阱的钢丝网 |
[07:45] | Are you volunteering? | 你要主动吗 |
[07:48] | No. | 不 |
[07:50] | I’d have to be a fool. | 我那得多蠢 |
[07:54] | Since your commitment, | 你入院后 |
[07:55] | you have written some brilliant articles | 为《北方精神病学医学期刊》 |
[07:57] | for The Northern Medical Journal of Psychiatry. | 写了几篇很不错的文章 |
[08:00] | Thank you, Frederick. | 谢谢 弗莱德里克 |
[08:01] | I just finished your most recent piece. | 我刚看完你最近写的一篇 |
[08:04] | Extraordinary stuff. | 太棒了 |
[08:06] | A particularly good one. | 这篇尤其好 |
[08:08] | It may be my favorite. | 或许是我最喜欢的了 |
[08:12] | I have seen a lot of hostility. | 我见识了很多恶意 |
[08:15] | But this was quantifiably bitchy. | 但这简直算是贱了 |
[08:18] | Do you think I am your nemesis? | 你把我视作死敌吗 |
[08:21] | No. Nemesis? No. | 不 死敌吗 不 |
[08:23] | You refuted my entire book. | 你驳斥了我整本书 |
[08:25] | It didn’t hold up to scrutiny. | 经不起推敲啊 |
[08:26] | Of course it didn’t. I was lying. | 当然了 我在撒谎 |
[08:31] | On your behalf. | 替你撒谎 |
[08:33] | To save your life. | 好救你的命 |
[08:35] | You refuted your insanity defense. | 你驳斥了你的精神病辩护 |
[08:38] | I went out on a limb for you | 我为你爬上高枝[担风险] |
[08:40] | and you climbed up there and sawed it off. | 你却爬上去 把树枝截断 |
[08:43] | “Wood burns because it has the proper stuff in it; | 木柴燃烧 是因为它有合适的材料 |
[08:47] | “And a man becomes famous | 一个人成名 |
[08:48] | because he has the proper stuff in him.” | 是因为肚子里有合适的学问 |
[08:51] | You don’t have the proper stuff, Frederick. | 你没有合适的学问 弗莱德里克 |
[08:55] | I am a best-selling author. | 我是位畅销书作者 |
[09:00] | The journals | 期刊 |
[09:02] | only still publish your writing | 现在还发表你的文章 |
[09:04] | for the freak value | 只为靠你的署名 |
[09:06] | of your byline. | 博人眼球 |
[09:12] | The attention given to you is dwindling | 你身上的关注度越来越低了 |
[09:14] | since you have been overshadowed by another creature. | 因为你被另一个怪物的光芒遮蔽了 |
[09:21] | That book is writing itself. | 那本书不写自成 |
[09:24] | I think I’ll call it The Dragon Slayer. | 我就起名为《屠龙者》吧 |
[09:28] | All I need is the ending. | 我只差个结尾了 |
[09:31] | Fate has a habit of not letting us | 命运一般不许我们 |
[09:33] | choose our own endings, Frederick. | 自选结尾 弗莱德里克 |
[09:38] | This is the ending fate has chosen for you. | 这个结尾命运已经替你选好了 |
[09:42] | Your teeth will go and your strength. | 你的牙齿会掉落 你的力量化解 |
[09:46] | Nobody will be afraid of you anymore. | 再不会有人怕你了 |
[09:50] | After Dr. Bloom’s reign, | 布鲁姆医生离开后 |
[09:52] | you will be out in the ward. | 你会被送到大病房去 |
[09:56] | The young ones will push you around | 那些年轻的 会欺负你 |
[09:58] | and use you for sex. | 侵犯你 |
[10:01] | All you’ll get to read is what you write on the wall. | 你只能读自己写在墙上的字 |
[10:05] | You have seen the old ones. | 你见过那些老病人 |
[10:09] | They cry | 他们 |
[10:11] | when they do not like | 会因为不喜欢烩杏 |
[10:12] | the stewed apricots. | 而哭泣 |
[10:26] | I’m just going to leave an extra copy | 我在这里再放一本 |
[10:29] | of my book right over here. | 我的书 |
[10:31] | Thank you, Frederick. | 多谢 弗莱德里克 |
[10:32] | I’ve personalized it for you. | 我为你做了些修订 |
[10:44] | Are you here to remonstrate me with “I told you so”S? | 你是来说”我早说过”的吗 |
[10:47] | That’s not why I’m here. | 不是的 |
[10:50] | She’s here because we need someone | 找她是因为我们需要一个 |
[10:52] | who is less concerned about the truth | 不怎么在乎真相如何 |
[10:54] | than the best story. | 而更想要最佳故事的人 |
[10:57] | Dr. Chilton, you just lay out your theories. | 奇尔顿医生 你说下你的理论 |
[10:58] | and Will will aggravate them for the record. | 威尔再做下夸大 以供记录 |
[11:02] | You’re making statements | 你要说一些 |
[11:03] | no investigator would ever make | 正常调查员不会说的话 |
[11:05] | and no straight newspaper would credit. | 好报社不会出版的东西 |
[11:07] | You’re not a straight newspaper. | 你不是好报社的 |
[11:09] | You sell T-shirts that say, | 你卖印着 |
[11:10] | “The Tooth Fairy is a One-Night Stand.” | “牙仙只是一夜情”的T恤衫 |
[11:13] | I can get you one, if you like. | 你喜欢的话 我可以给你弄一件 |
[11:15] | You a small or a medium? Small, I bet. | 小号还是中号 应该是小号吧 |
[11:18] | They aren’t selling so well | 你开始喊他红龙 |
[11:19] | since you started calling him “The Dragon.” | 所以销量不太好 |
[11:22] | The killer’s objection to the name “The Tooth Fairy” | 凶手不喜欢牙仙这个名字 |
[11:24] | is likely grounded in the homosexual implication | 可能跟”仙”的同性恋暗示 |
[11:27] | of the word “Fairy.” | 有关 |
[11:29] | Tedious, I know, but if you really want to piss him off, | 是很没劲 但如果你真想惹恼他的话 |
[11:33] | that’s what you should call him. | 就这么喊他吧 |
[11:35] | Very well. Tooth Fairy it is. | 那好 就牙仙吧 |
[11:47] | The Tooth Fairy’s actions indicate a projective delusion | 牙仙的行为表现出了一种投射幻想 |
[11:50] | compensating for intolerable feelings of inadequacy. | 这是为了补偿难以忍受的自卑感 |
[11:53] | Smashing mirrors ties these feelings to his appearance. | 砸镜子表明这种感觉跟他的外貌有关 |
[11:56] | And not only is the Tooth Fairy insane, | 牙仙不仅疯了 |
[11:59] | he is ugly and impotent. | 他还丑陋 性无能 |
[12:03] | There’s a strong bonding | 施虐者早年时期 |
[12:05] | of aggressive and sexual drives | 就会表现出 |
[12:07] | that occurs in sadists at an early age. | 侵略性和性欲很强的结合 |
[12:10] | He’s a vicious, perverted, sexual failure. | 他恶毒 变态 性失败 |
[12:13] | An animal. | 禽兽 |
[12:19] | The savage acts aimed primarily at the women | 野蛮行径主要针对女性 |
[12:22] | and performed in the presence of families | 而且当着家人的面做 |
[12:24] | are clearly strikes at a maternal figure. | 显然是针对母亲形象的打击 |
[12:26] | The Tooth Fairy is the product of an incestuous home. | 牙仙来自乱伦家庭 |
[12:31] | This is the child of a nightmare. | 这是个噩梦般的孩子 |
[12:35] | Will, I think we need a key shot of you here | 威尔 我觉得我们需要一张重要的 |
[12:36] | in your “Washington hideaway.” | 你在”华盛顿藏身处”的照片 |
[12:39] | I’d love something of you in a bathrobe | 我想拍一张你穿浴袍 |
[12:42] | sitting at a desk, poring over this | 坐在桌边 看着这张 |
[12:45] | artist’s conception of the Fairy. | 牙仙画像的照片 |
[12:48] | I’ll stand by the window. | 我站在窗边吧 |
[12:50] | And make sure you can see the fountain and the Capitol dome. | 一定拍到喷泉和国会大厦 |
[12:52] | The Red Dragon needs to be able to find this place, | 得让红龙能找到这里 |
[12:54] | if he wants to. | 如果他想的话 |
[12:58] | Frederick, would you like to be in the photograph? | 弗莱德里克 你要一起照吗 |
[13:01] | One for the dust jacket. | 穿这件衣服照张吧 |
[13:06] | Let’s see, up. | 我看看 上去点 |
[13:31] | This whole procedure is way too passive for my taste. | 要我说 这事太消极了 |
[13:34] | We are playing games in the dark of the moon. | 我们在月黑之时玩游戏 |
[13:37] | He thinks he can do anything. | 他既然觉得自己能做一切 |
[13:38] | Maybe he thinks he can stop. | 或许也觉得自己能罢手 |
[13:42] | If he can hold off until we catch him, | 如果他能等到我们抓到他 |
[13:43] | maybe we can help him make it stop. | 或许我们能帮他罢手 |
[13:46] | He almost killed your wife and son. | 他差点杀了你妻儿 |
[13:50] | Hannibal almost killed them. | 是汉尼拔差点杀了他们 |
[13:53] | Alright. Pedestrian traffic falls off around 7:15. | 好吧 人流7:15渐渐稀少 |
[13:57] | You should go for a walk, say 8:30 or so. | 你8:30左右出去逛逛 |
[13:59] | He’ll have to cross open ground to get close. | 他要靠近 得穿过开阔地带 |
[14:02] | He’ll want to get close. | 他会想靠近的 |
[14:03] | I’ve got snipers with night-vision on the roofs. | 我在屋顶上安排了戴夜视的狙击手 |
[14:05] | You’ll be wearing body armour. | 你会穿防弹衣 |
[14:07] | 7 out of 11 times, he’s gone for the headshot, Jack. | 他爆头的概率是7/11 杰克 |
[14:12] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[14:18] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[14:19] | That’s not what I said at all. | 我根本不是那么说的 |
[14:21] | Dr. Lecter gave misleading answers | 莱克特医生在我们的谈话中 |
[14:23] | in my interviews. | 给出了让人容易误解的回答 |
[14:24] | I will refute his refutations | 我会在我的新书 |
[14:27] | in my new book, Blood and Chocolate. | 《血和巧克力》中驳斥他的驳斥 |
[14:30] | Supermarket tabloids love Hannibal Lecter | 超市小报对汉尼拔·莱克特的钟爱 |
[14:32] | more than alien abductions. | 超过外星绑架 |
[14:33] | That is his demographic now. | 他现在就有这样的受众 |
[14:36] | We know who his fans are. | 我们知道他的粉丝都什么人 |
[15:24] | Would you like a blanket? | 要毯子吗 |
[15:31] | I’ll get you a blanket. | 我给你拿条毯子去 |
[15:57] | My back hurts. | 我背疼 |
[16:02] | Oh, my skin. | 我的皮肤 |
[16:09] | Did I get burned? Did I, did I get burned? | 我被烧伤了 我被烧了吗 |
[16:12] | I hope, dear God, I am not burned. | 天呐 没有吧 |
[16:16] | Burned? | 烧伤 |
[16:20] | Burned. | 烧伤 |
[16:25] | Burned. | 烧伤 |
[16:29] | No. | 没有 |
[16:34] | You just rest there. | 老实待在那里吧 |
[16:36] | What am I doing here? | 我来干什么 |
[16:41] | Atoning, | 赎罪 |
[16:43] | Dr. Chilton. | 奇尔顿医生 |
[16:51] | I have not | 我还没 |
[16:53] | seen your face. | 看到你的脸 |
[16:57] | I could not, I could not identify you. | 我不能指认你 |
[17:02] | I do not know | 我不知道 |
[17:03] | what you look like. | 你什么样 |
[17:08] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[17:10] | who I am? | 我是谁吗 |
[17:12] | No. No. I do not want to know, | 不 不 我不想知道 |
[17:15] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[17:20] | According to you, | 据你说 |
[17:23] | I’m a vicious, | 我恶毒 |
[17:26] | perverted | 变态 |
[17:28] | sexual failure. | 性失败 |
[17:34] | An animal. | 禽兽 |
[17:38] | You know now, don’t you? | 你现在知道了 是吧 |
[17:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:48] | Why did you lie, Dr. Chilton? | 为什么撒谎 奇尔顿医生 |
[17:58] | Do you | 你 |
[18:00] | understand what I’m doing? | 明白我在做什么吗 |
[18:04] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[18:07] | But I think | 但我觉得 |
[18:09] | I have an opportunity to understand. | 我有机会去弄明白 |
[18:12] | Then all my readers | 那样 我的读者 |
[18:14] | could understand, too. | 也都能理解了 |
[18:17] | Do you feel privileged? | 你觉得荣幸吗 |
[18:23] | It is a privilege, but… | 的确很荣幸 但是 |
[18:28] | I have to tell you I am scared. | 我得告诉你 我怕 |
[18:33] | Man to man, | 男人之间说句实话 |
[18:35] | I am scared. | 我怕 |
[18:37] | And it is– | 害怕 |
[18:40] | it is very hard to– | 害怕让人 |
[18:43] | to concentrate when you are scared. | 很难专心 |
[18:46] | If you have got a great idea, | 如果你有好想法 |
[18:47] | you do not need to scare me | 你不需要吓唬我 |
[18:50] | for me to be impressed. OK? | 我就会很钦佩的 好吗 |
[18:53] | “Man– to man.” | 男人之间 |
[18:58] | You use that phrase to imply frankness. | 你用这话表明你的坦诚 |
[19:04] | But you see, | 但你瞧 |
[19:06] | I am not a man. | 我不是人 |
[19:09] | I have become | 我已经成了 |
[19:12] | other, | 另一种东西 |
[19:14] | and more than a man. | 超过了人 |
[19:22] | Do you think | 你觉得 |
[19:24] | God is in attendance here? | 上帝在这里吗 |
[19:31] | Are you | 你 |
[19:32] | praying to him now? | 在向他祈祷吗 |
[19:37] | We pray to God | 我们向上帝祈祷 |
[19:40] | mostly when we are scared. | 主要是在害怕的时候 |
[19:45] | And does God | 那上帝 |
[19:47] | help you? | 能帮你吗 |
[19:50] | No. | 不能 |
[19:55] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[19:57] | I do, I do– I ought– | 我 应该 |
[19:59] | I do not think about it after. I ought to. | 我不会多想 我应该做的 |
[20:02] | – You ought to. – I ought, I ought to. | -你应该做 -是的 |
[20:07] | There are so many things | 有很多事 |
[20:11] | that you ought to understand. | 是你该理解的 |
[20:15] | And in a little while, | 再过一会儿 |
[20:19] | I will help you understand. | 我就会帮你理解 |
[20:26] | No, I do not want to see your face! | 不 我不想看你的脸 |
[20:29] | When you turn around, you will open your eyes | 等你转过身 你要睁开眼 |
[20:31] | and look at me, | 看着我 |
[20:34] | or I will staple your eyelids | 否则我就把你的眼睑 |
[20:37] | to your forehead. | 钉在你脑门上 |
[20:53] | D! It’s me! | D 是我 |
[20:58] | If you make a sound, | 你敢出声 |
[21:00] | I will kill her. | 我就杀了她 |
[21:14] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[21:18] | I bet you don’t, either. | 我猜你也是 |
[21:21] | I tried to call you. | 我打给你来着 |
[21:24] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[21:37] | I won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[21:40] | I asked my taxi to wait. | 我让计程车等着我了 |
[21:42] | How are you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[21:45] | Ok. | 还好 |
[21:47] | Your office said you were sick. | 你办公室说你请病假了 |
[21:49] | The flu. | 流感 |
[21:52] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来的 |
[21:55] | I brought you soup. | 我带了汤来 |
[22:10] | I… | 我 |
[22:13] | I didn’t come | 我来 |
[22:15] | just to give you soup, D. | 不只是为了给你汤 D |
[22:19] | I guess I’m guilty of liking you. | 我想我是喜欢你 |
[22:22] | Demonstrably guilty. | 非常喜欢 |
[22:25] | And I know you like me, too. | 我知道你也喜欢我 |
[22:29] | I do. | 是的 |
[22:31] | I’ve learned that withdrawal can be a strategy to avoid pain. | 我发现退缩是避免痛苦的策略 |
[22:36] | I have a deep vein of cripple’s anger in me; | 我有深深的残破的愤怒 |
[22:40] | while I can’t get rid of it, | 这我无法摆脱 |
[22:45] | I’ve made it work for me. | 便让它为我所用 |
[22:47] | It’s fueled my independence. | 促使我独立 |
[22:53] | I’m not so scarred by life | 生活并没有伤我到 |
[22:54] | that I’m incapable of love. | 让我无法爱 |
[22:59] | I hope you aren’t, either. | 我希望你也是这样 |
[23:03] | Enjoy the soup. | 好好喝汤吧 |
[23:25] | Do you want to know | 你想知道 |
[23:27] | what I am? | 我是什么吗 |
[23:32] | More than anything. I was afraid to ask. | 我十分不敢问 |
[23:41] | Look. | 看 |
[23:44] | – Do you see now? – Yes. | -看到了吗 -是的 |
[23:49] | – Do you see? – Yes. | -看到了吗 -是的 |
[23:55] | Do you see? | 看到了吗 |
[24:01] | – Do you see? – Yes. | -看到了吗 -是的 |
[24:07] | – Do you see? – Yes. | -看到了吗 -是的 |
[24:14] | Do you see? | 看到了吗 |
[24:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:21] | Do. You. See? | 看到了吗 |
[24:23] | – god! – Do you see? | -天呐 -看到了吗 |
[24:27] | – Please no. – No what? | -别啊 -别什么 |
[24:29] | Not me. | 别杀我 |
[24:30] | Are you going to tell more lies about me, Dr. Chilton? | 你还要继续说关于我的谎言吗 奇尔顿医生 |
[24:32] | Oh no, no, no, no, no. | 不了 不 |
[24:34] | Why did you tell lies, Dr. Chilton? | 你为什么撒谎 奇尔顿医生 |
[24:35] | No, it was the police told me to. | 不 是警方让我说的 |
[24:37] | They, they, they said it. | 他们 是他们说的 |
[24:39] | You quote Will Graham. | 你引述威尔·格雷厄姆的话 |
[24:41] | Graham told the lies. | 是格雷厄姆撒的谎 |
[24:45] | Graham. | 是格雷厄姆 |
[24:46] | Will you tell the truth now? About me. | 你现在愿说出我的真相吗 |
[24:49] | About my work. My… | 关于我的作品 我的… |
[24:52] | Becoming. | 蜕变 |
[24:54] | My art. | 我的艺术 |
[24:58] | Dr. Chilton, | 奇尔顿医生 |
[25:00] | is | 这 |
[25:01] | this | 是 |
[25:03] | art? | 艺术吗 |
[25:05] | Art. | 艺术 |
[25:09] | You said | 你说 |
[25:12] | that I, who see | 我是疯子 |
[25:15] | more than you, am insane. | 但其实我能看到比你更多 |
[25:18] | I, who have pushed the world | 说我 这个比起你来 |
[25:21] | so much further than you, | 将这个世界推动了更远的人 |
[25:24] | am insane. | 是疯子 |
[25:26] | I have dared more than you. | 我比你更加大胆 |
[25:30] | I am the Dragon | 我是红龙 |
[25:32] | and you call me insane? | 而你却说我是疯子 |
[25:37] | before me, | 在我面前 |
[25:39] | you are | 你不过是 |
[25:41] | a slug in the sun. | 阳光下的一条鼻涕虫 |
[25:44] | You are privy to a great becoming | 你有幸看到我伟大的蜕变 |
[25:48] | and you recognize nothing. | 而你却毫无知觉 |
[25:51] | It is in your nature to do one thing correctly | 你命中注定要做对这一件事 |
[25:56] | and before me you tremble. | 而你却在我面前颤抖 |
[26:01] | Fear is not what you owe me. | 我不需要你对我的恐惧 |
[26:04] | You owe me awe. | 我需要的是敬畏 |
[26:16] | For your journey home. | 在你归家的旅途上 |
[26:20] | Ice, | 我们会用到 |
[26:23] | we’ll need that. | 冰块 |
[26:30] | But before we go, | 不过在你走之前 |
[26:34] | I think we should tape | 我想我们需要 |
[26:37] | for a little while. | 录一小段视频 |
[26:55] | Look straight down the lens. | 直视镜头 |
[27:05] | Repeat after me. | 跟我重复 |
[27:13] | Dr. Chilton. | 奇尔顿医生 |
[27:15] | You did very well. | 你做得很好 |
[27:18] | You will let me go now? | 你现在要放我走吗 |
[27:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:24] | Although… | 不过 |
[27:31] | there is one way | 有一种方式 |
[27:35] | that I can help you better understand | 能帮你更好地理解 |
[27:42] | and remember. | 并且铭记 |
[27:46] | I want to understand. | 我想要理解 |
[27:48] | And I’ve got a very good memory. | 而且我的记忆力很好 |
[28:37] | Hand delivered. | 亲手送来 |
[28:44] | May I open it privately? | 我能自己打开吗 |
[28:46] | You may not. | 不能 |
[29:18] | Dr. Chilton often offended me, | 奇尔顿医生时常冒犯我 |
[29:20] | so I certainly understand the sentiment. | 因此我十分理解这种情绪 |
[29:32] | Where’s the other one? | 另一片在哪里 |
[29:35] | This one can provide you anything the other one can. | 另一片能提供的信息这一片也能提供 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry, Jack. The tragedy of what’s happened | 抱歉 杰克 弗莱德里克身上发生的惨剧 |
[29:45] | to Frederick has put me in an excellent humour. | 让我心情十分愉快 |
[29:48] | Dr. Chilton disappeared yesterday, | 奇尔顿医生昨天失踪了 |
[29:50] | under armed escort. | 在有武装护送的情况下 |
[29:52] | You pretended to burn Freddie Lounds in a wheelchair | 你假装把弗雷迪·劳兹烧死在轮椅上 |
[29:55] | to flush me out. | 就为了把我引出来 |
[29:57] | What were you pretending to do with Frederick Chilton? | 你又假装对弗莱德里克·奇尔顿做了什么 |
[30:01] | He profiled the Dragon. | 他为弗莱迪·劳兹 |
[30:03] | For Freddie Lounds. | 剖析了红龙 |
[30:06] | We wanted to enrage him. | 我们想激怒他 |
[30:09] | Congratulations. | 那恭喜了 |
[30:14] | You could’ve provided anything Dr. Chilton could. | 奇尔顿医生能做的你也可以 |
[30:18] | That would’ve been your lip I was tasting. | 那样我刚刚就能品尝你的嘴唇了 |
[30:21] | Again. | 再次品尝 |
[30:24] | You publicly discredited Dr. Chilton. | 你在杂志上驳斥了奇尔顿医生 |
[30:27] | by refuting him, you orchestrated his end by proxy. | 让他名誉扫地 你借他人之手精心策划了他的结局 |
[30:31] | You orchestrated his end, Alana. | 是你精心策划了他的结局 阿拉娜 |
[30:34] | You saw the hole and let him roll right into it. | 你看到了坑却眼看着他跳进去 |
[30:37] | That’s professional discourtesy. | 你那是职业性的无礼行为 |
[30:46] | I have had a great privilege. | 我荣幸至极 |
[30:49] | I have seen with wonder and awe | 我带着惊奇与敬畏亲眼见证了 |
[30:52] | the strength of the Great Red Dragon. | 属于伟大的红龙的力量 |
[30:56] | All that I said | 我所说的一切 |
[30:59] | was lies from Will Graham. | 均是威尔·格雷厄姆的谎言 |
[31:04] | I have blasphemed against the Dragon. | 我亵渎了红龙 |
[31:09] | Even so, | 即便如此 |
[31:12] | the Dragon is merciful. | 红龙却是仁慈的 |
[31:15] | Because I was forced to lie, | 因为我是被迫撒谎 |
[31:18] | he will be more merciful to me | 比起你 他会对我更加仁慈 |
[31:20] | than to you, Will Graham. | 威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[31:25] | Reach behind you and feel | 他会来到你身后 |
[31:29] | the small knobs on the top of your pelvis. | 感受你盆骨上方的小把手 |
[31:32] | Feel your spine between them; | 感受当中的脊椎 |
[31:39] | that is the precise spot | 红龙就会从这里 |
[31:41] | where the Dragon will snap your spine. | 扭断你的脊柱 |
[31:45] | There is much for you to dread. | 还有更让你害怕的 |
[31:48] | From my own lips, | 我的嘴唇 |
[31:50] | you will learn a little more to dread. | 会让你明白要害怕什么 |
[32:20] | Would you like to talk about | 你想聊聊 |
[32:21] | what happened with Frederick Chilton? | 弗莱德里克·奇尔顿发生什么了吗 |
[32:31] | The divine punishment of a sinner | 来自一个罪孽者的神圣的责罚 |
[32:36] | mirrors the sin being punished. | 真实反应了被惩罚的罪恶 |
[32:42] | Contrapasso. You play, | 罪罚相当 一报 |
[32:46] | you pay. | 还一报 |
[32:52] | Chilton languished unrecognized | 在写出《食人魔汉尼拔》之前 |
[32:56] | until “Hannibal the Cannibal.” | 奇尔顿默默无闻 |
[33:01] | He wanted the world to know his face. | 他想让世界知道他的面孔 |
[33:04] | And now he doesn’t have one. | 而现在他的脸已经残缺 |
[33:10] | Damned if I will feel. | 我不可以有感觉 |
[33:16] | We are all making our way through the Inferno. | 我们都在一步步走向地狱 |
[33:22] | Dante’s pilgrims. | 但丁的朝圣者 |
[33:24] | No, we’re not pilgrims. | 不 我们不是朝圣者 |
[33:26] | We’re pets. | 我们是宠物 |
[33:28] | And the Great Red Dragon kills pets first. | 伟大的红龙会先杀掉宠物 |
[33:33] | You put your hand on Dr. Chilton’s shoulder | 照片中 你把手放在了 |
[33:37] | in the photograph. | 奇尔顿医生的肩上 |
[33:41] | Touch | 碰触 |
[33:43] | gives the world an emotional context. | 向世界展现情绪状况 |
[33:47] | The touch of others | 他人的碰触 |
[33:49] | makes us who we are. | 塑造了我们 |
[33:52] | It builds trust. | 它建立起信任 |
[33:55] | I put my hand on his shoulder for authenticity. | 我为了真实性 把手放在他肩上 |
[34:00] | To establish | 来证实 |
[34:02] | that he really told you those insults | 他确实跟你说过对红龙的 |
[34:06] | about the Dragon? | 侮辱 |
[34:10] | Or maybe you wanted to put Dr. Chilton at risk? | 还是你想把奇尔顿医生置于险境 |
[34:18] | Just a little? | 有那么一点吧 |
[34:23] | I wonder. | 我不知道 |
[34:26] | Do you have to wonder? | 你非去想吗 |
[34:34] | No. | 不 |
[34:39] | What did you think the Great Red Dragon would do? | 你以为伟大的红龙会怎么做 |
[34:48] | You were curious what would happen, that’s apparent. | 显然 你对将会发生的事感到好奇 |
[34:54] | Is this what you were expecting? | 你期待的就是这样吗 |
[34:59] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我没感到惊讶 |
[35:05] | Then you may as well have struck the match. | 那你可以说也点燃了火柴 |
[35:15] | That’s | 那是 |
[35:17] | participation. | 参与 |
[35:23] | Hannibal Lecter | 汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[35:26] | does have agency in the world. | 是在全世界都有代理人 |
[35:32] | He has you. | 他有你 |
[36:26] | He did Chilton like it looked like you did Freddie Lounds. | 他对奇尔顿就像你假装对弗雷迪·劳兹那样 |
[36:29] | Hannibal said he would. In his own way. | 汉尼拔说他会按他的方式来 |
[36:31] | Hannibal told him to. | 汉尼拔让他这样做 |
[36:35] | – You OK? – I’m OK. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[36:38] | I had the SWAT team. | 我有特警队呢 |
[36:42] | Chilton said your name when they brought him into the E.R. | 奇尔顿被送去急诊室的时候 提到了你 |
[36:46] | He’s trashed. | 他面目全非 |
[36:47] | You oughta get ready for this. | 你得为此做好心理准备 |
[37:25] | Frederick, it’s Will Graham. | 弗莱德里克 我是威尔·格雷厄姆 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry this happened to you. | 你出了这种事 我很遗憾 |
[37:43] | You set ne uh. | 你陷害我 |
[37:50] | You knew it. | 你本就知道 |
[37:52] | You set ne uh. | 你陷害我 |
[37:58] | You tut your hand on ne in the ticture, like a tet. | 照片中你把手放在我身上 像宠物一样 |
[38:10] | Can you understand what he’s saying? | 你能听懂他在说什么吗 |
[38:16] | He said, | 他说 |
[38:19] | “you set me up. | “你陷害我 |
[38:21] | You knew it. | 你本就知道 |
[38:22] | You put your hand on me in the picture, like a pet.” | 照片中你把手放在我身上 像宠物一样” |
[38:32] | Did you see anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[38:34] | A ‘lack woman… | 一名黑人女子 |
[38:40] | and she was ‘lind… | 她是盲人 |
[38:44] | “A black woman. She’s blind.” | “一名黑人女子 她是盲人” |
[38:46] | Reba. | 莱芭 |
[38:48] | The Dragon said her name when he called Lecter. | 红龙给莱克特打电话时提到了她 |
[39:00] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[39:56] | If I untie you | 如果我给你松绑 |
[39:58] | and let you sit up, | 让你坐起来 |
[40:00] | will you be good? | 你会乖乖的吗 |
[40:05] | I, I… | 我 我… |
[40:12] | I didn’t know you cared this much about me. | 我不知道你这么在意我 |
[40:16] | I’m glad you feel that way, but you scared me with this. | 我很高兴你这么想 但你吓到我了 |
[40:20] | I never hurt you. | 我永远都不会伤害你 |
[40:23] | I never wanted to. | 我从来都没想伤害你 |
[40:25] | Let’s just be friends | 我们还是做朋友 |
[40:27] | and have a good time and forget about this– | 共度美好时光 忘掉这一切吧 |
[40:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:32] | I’m going to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些事 |
[40:35] | The most important thing | 是你所听过的 |
[40:38] | that you will ever hear. | 最重要的事情 |
[40:42] | Sermon-on-the-Mount important. | 像《登山宝训》一样重要 |
[40:45] | Ten Commandments important. | 像《十诫》一样重要 |
[40:48] | – Got it? – Yes, D. I don’t– | -明白吗 -明白 D 我不 |
[40:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:52] | Some remarkable events | 在芝加哥和水牛城 |
[40:57] | have happened in Chicago and Buffalo. | 发生了一些了不起的事情 |
[41:01] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的是什么吗 |
[41:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:05] | It’s been on the news a lot. | 关于这件事的新闻报道很多 |
[41:09] | Two groups of people | 两伙人 |
[41:12] | were changed. | 被改变了 |
[41:14] | Leeds. And Jacobi. | 利兹和雅各比一家 |
[41:21] | The police think that they were murdered. | 警方认为他们遭到谋杀 |
[41:27] | Do you know now? | 你知道吗 |
[41:36] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[41:37] | what they call the– the Being | 他们管造访这些人的 |
[41:42] | that visited those people? | 生物叫什么吗 |
[41:44] | – The Tooth Fai– – Think. | -牙仙 -思考 |
[41:47] | – Answer correctly. – It’s, uh… | -正确回答我 -是… |
[41:52] | Dragon something. | 什么龙 |
[41:54] | Dragon… Red Dragon. | 龙…红龙 |
[41:58] | I am | 我就是 |
[42:03] | the Dragon. | 红龙 |