时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m Catherine, by the way. I’m 47, | 我是凯瑟琳 四十七岁 |
[00:02] | I’m divorced, I live with my sister | 离异人士 跟一个姐妹住一起 |
[00:04] | who’s a recovering heroin addict. I have two grown-up children. | 她在戒毒康复期 我有两个孩子 都不小了 |
[00:08] | One dead, one who doesn’t speak to me, | 一个去世了 一个不愿意跟我讲话 |
[00:10] | and a grandson. | 还有一个外孙 |
[00:10] | How would you like to make half a million pounds? | 赚五十万英镑 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:12] | You’re talking about kidnapping her? | 你是说绑架她 |
[00:15] | Some bastard’s got our Annie. | 有个混蛋绑走了我的安 |
[00:17] | And he wants a million quid. | 开口要一百万的赎金 |
[00:18] | Are you here to report a crime? | 你是来报案的吗 |
[00:20] | Nevison could afford to lose half a million pounds easily. | 五十万英镑对奈维森来说不成问题 |
[00:22] | Any more and he might go to the police. | 再多 他可能会报警 |
[00:25] | Oh, Becky, me daughter. | 贝姬 我的女儿 |
[00:27] | Died just after Ryan was born. | 在赖安出生后不久就自杀了 |
[00:29] | She was raped. | 她被强奸了 |
[00:30] | I’m terrified if Ryan’s like him in any way shape or form. | 我怕赖安会像他爸爸 |
[00:33] | Which he’s bound to be, isn’t he? | 可哪有孩子不像爸爸 不是吗 |
[00:34] | Tommy Lee Royce is out of prison. | 汤米·李·罗伊斯出狱了 |
[00:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[00:38] | I didn’t want to upset you. | 我不想让你难受 |
[00:45] | You look after yourself, love. | 照顾好自己 |
[00:47] | – I will be in touch. – OK, thanks a lot, bye-bye. | – 我会保持联系的 – 好的 多谢 再见 |
[01:00] | Bravo November 45. Operation Greensleeves. | 这里是警员BN45 有人贩毒 |
[01:03] | Sighted, the ice-cream van outside Wilberforce House | 在索厄比桥的威尔伯福斯区 冰淇淋车 |
[01:06] | in Sowerby Bridge. | 我亲眼所见 |
[01:07] | I’m going after it, I’m on foot. | 我还在追踪中 徒步 |
[01:29] | Registration Hotel Kilo 11 Romeo November X-ray. | 车牌号是HK11RNX |
[01:32] | I’m going after it, I’m nearly with it, I’m going to stop it. | 就快追上了 我会拦下它的 |
[01:37] | 5-0. Come on. | 警察 麻利点儿 |
[01:40] | Dad, 5-0. | 爸 有警察 |
[01:42] | 45, do not chase the vehicle on foot. | 警员45 请停止行动 |
[01:44] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[01:48] | Oi! | 嘿 |
[01:49] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[01:51] | Oi! Oi! | 嘿 嘿 |
[02:01] | Failed to stop. | 目标逃脱 |
[02:03] | Off-side window smashed. Two occupants. | 侧窗玻璃碎了 有两人 |
[02:05] | Both white, male, one with a sleeve tattoo, | 均为白人男性 一人袖口处有纹身 |
[02:07] | dark hair, beard, | 深色头发 蓄胡 |
[02:08] | pale blue T-shirt, khaki body-warmer, | 身着淡蓝色T恤 卡其色马甲 |
[02:11] | the other ginger hair, beard, | 另一人为姜黄色头发 蓄胡 |
[02:12] | pasty-faced, pink hoodie. | 脸色泛白 身穿桃色连帽衫 |
[02:13] | Driving off towards Wharf Street. | 往沃夫街方向逃逸 |
[02:21] | You’re getting too bloody old for this, Catherine, love. | 凯瑟琳 这把年纪不该这么拼命了啊 |
[02:27] | There’s a tower block overhead | ♪ 摩天大楼参天立 ♪ |
[02:30] | All you’ve got’s your benefits | ♪ 奔劳碌碌只为己 ♪ |
[02:32] | And you’re barely scraping by | ♪ 勉强度日难为继 ♪ |
[02:37] | In this trouble town | ♪ 动荡不堪此城中 ♪ |
[02:39] | Troubles are found | ♪ 麻烦接踵不胜计 ♪ |
[02:48] | Stuck in speed-bump city | ♪ 深陷此城无所依 ♪ |
[02:49] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | ♪ 所期盼者 ♪ |
[02:52] | Is the thought of getting out. | ♪ 唯有逃离 ♪ |
[03:35] | We’re going to have to take it out of the business. | 我们得从公司挪钱出来 |
[03:37] | We’re going to have to borrow a bit from here, there and everywhere, | 四处借点儿 |
[03:40] | that’s how we can do it. You’re not to tell anyone, | 就这么办 你不能告诉别人 |
[03:41] | they get a whiff anyone else knows, they say they’re going to start doing stuff… | 要是别人知道这事儿 他们就对安… |
[03:45] | – to her. – I won’t. I won’t. | – 施暴 – 不会的 我不会说 |
[03:47] | And they must be watching me, they know things. | 他们一定在监视我 他们什么都知道 |
[03:48] | These people are often very… very highly organised. | 这些人通常都… 组织有素 |
[03:51] | For months! Following me. Following Ann! | 他们一定筹谋几个月了 跟踪我 跟踪安 |
[03:54] | – Jesus! – We can… | – 天啊 – 我们可以… |
[03:56] | I can look into how much you can take out of the business | 我可以查一查能从公司挪出来多少钱 |
[03:57] | – if that’s… – I’ve got maybe 200 grand | – 如果这样… – 差不多20万 |
[03:59] | I can lay my hands on immediately, but even then, | 立刻取出来 可就算这样 |
[04:01] | are they going to let me withdraw that amount in cash, | 到时候他们能什么都不过问 |
[04:04] | without asking bloody questions? | 就同意我把这笔钱全部提现吗 |
[04:05] | Well, it’s your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[04:07] | Yeah, but they’re going to think I’m laundering money, | 对 但他们会认为我在洗钱 |
[04:08] | then they’re going to tell the police! | 然后报警 |
[04:10] | – Really? – Well, I would! | – 会吗 – 换做我就会 |
[04:12] | Why would anyone be withdrawing that amount in cash | 如果没有猫腻 |
[04:15] | – if it wasn’t dodgy? – I… | – 谁会提现那么大一笔钱 – 我… |
[04:16] | We’ll get it, we’ll get it, I’ll raise it. | 没问题的 我们能做到 我会凑齐 |
[04:19] | I’ll ring what’s-his-name. At the bank. | 到了银行 我直接叫柜台 |
[04:21] | I’ll say, I’ll just say, “I want to withdraw 200 grand in cash,” | 跟他说 “我要取20万现金” |
[04:24] | – see what he says. – Sure. | – 看看他怎么说 – 对 |
[04:25] | – How soon can you have it? – Sure. | – 问他最快什么时候能拿到 – 当然 |
[04:27] | Yeah, see if it can be done without anybody sticking their bloody… | 看看能不能不被注意… |
[04:29] | – noses in. – Sure. | – 就把钱取出来 – 对 |
[04:30] | Pay the money, get her back, safe and sound, and then find out | 交赎金 让她安全回来 然后再把他们找出来 |
[04:34] | who the little… | 那个混蛋… |
[04:36] | … are and choke ’em with it! | 我要让他好看 |
[04:37] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:41] | Absolutely. | 这是当然 |
[04:42] | Get me Adam Stapleton on the phone and tell him it’s important, please. | 打给亚当·斯泰普尔顿 告诉他有很重要的事 |
[04:47] | Outside the Chinese up Rawson Lane? | 你在唐人街罗森胡同外看到的 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:52] | How d’you know it was him? | 你怎么确定是他 |
[04:53] | Er… because I’m not blind? | 因为我还有些眼力 |
[04:56] | No, come on… | 拜托 别这样… |
[04:57] | He’s been in prison for God knows how long. | 他都蹲了多少年了 |
[04:58] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[05:00] | Fine, OK. Fine, fine. | 好吧 好 好 |
[05:04] | – Even if it was… – Yes? | – 就算是他… – 你说什么 |
[05:07] | “Even if it was…”? | 就算是他… |
[05:10] | What time’s your dinner break? | 你什么时候开饭 |
[05:12] | You pushed it as far as you could after Becky died. | 贝姬死后 你能做的都做了 |
[05:16] | You did everything you could, Catherine. | 你已经尽力了 凯瑟琳 |
[05:18] | Everybody knows what he is, | 他什么样儿大家都心知肚明 |
[05:20] | the fact that the CPS couldn’t run with it | 可事实是 CPS无法立案调查 |
[05:23] | is bad, it’s awful, everyone knows that, but… | 这糟透了 我们都明白 可是… |
[05:28] | What? | 可是什么 |
[05:30] | I worry about you. Getting yourself all upset | 我很担心你 我担心你给自己太多压力 |
[05:34] | and obsessed with it all over again. | 又一次卷进这件事中脱不了身 |
[05:37] | That subhuman piece of rotting excrement | 那个该死的混蛋 |
[05:39] | should be on the Sex Offenders’ Register. And he isn’t. | 本该因为强奸罪被关起来的 可他没有 |
[05:42] | I think that’s something worth getting obsessed and upset about. | 在我看来 这事儿值得我咬着不放 |
[05:43] | Don’t you? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[05:44] | You’re never going to be able to approach this objectively. | 你永远无法客观冷静地对待这件事 |
[05:47] | you’re going to make yourself ill again. | 这么下去你会扛不住的 |
[05:49] | He’s on my patch. You think I’m going to ignore it? | 他就在我眼皮底下 你觉得我会视而不见吗 |
[05:51] | Sooner or later, unless somebody marks his card for him, big style, | 他迟早会再害人的 除非有人让他 |
[05:54] | he’s going to hurt someone else. | 彻彻底底地得到惩罚 |
[05:56] | Is that what you’re going to do? Mark his card for him? | 你打算这么做 让他得到惩罚吗 |
[05:57] | – It’s my job. – How? How’re you going to do it? | – 这是我的工作 – 怎么做 你要怎么做 |
[05:59] | The less you know, Clare. | 你知道的越少越好 克莱尔 |
[06:01] | You see, that… saying something like that… just makes me | 你看你 说些这样的话 |
[06:05] | even more worried that you’re not… | 只会让我更担心你不能… |
[06:12] | – What? – Not going to deal with it rationally. | – 说啊 – 你不能理智处理这事儿 |
[06:15] | Rationally? I’ve no intentions of dealing with it rationally. | 理智 我本来就没打算理智处理 |
[06:18] | I’m amazed you’d think anybody’d expect me to. | 你竟然以为我会理智处理吗 |
[06:22] | – You’re winding me up. – My intention | – 你不是认真的吧 – 我的本意是 |
[06:24] | is to deal with it effectively. | 有效的处理这件事 |
[06:28] | All right, well, you’ve heard what I’m saying. I worry about you, OK? | 好吧 你也听到我说的了 我很担心你 |
[06:32] | You worry about me… | 你担心我… |
[06:33] | staying on the wagon. | 怕我会沉溺酒精 |
[06:35] | I worry about you. | 我也担心你 |
[06:39] | You’re the only sister I’ve got. | 我只有你这么一个姐妹 |
[06:49] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[06:50] | Joyce! | 乔伊斯 |
[06:51] | Mrs Godley, Turnpike Street, Elland, just rung the desk line to say, | 戈德利女士 埃兰区的公路收费处刚刚来电说 |
[06:56] | “Them lads in that ice-cream van, they are at it again.” | 冰淇淋车贩毒的那伙儿人有动静了 |
[06:59] | – Right now? – Right now. | – 现在 – 现在 |
[07:01] | Job on, boys and girls! I need everybody. | 有活儿了 同志们 所有人都过来 |
[07:04] | The ice-cream man cometh! Let’s go, go, go and get him. | 是冰淇淋车的那伙人 我们去把他们抓回来 |
[07:07] | And you make sure you’re tooled up properly this time, lady. | 对了 这次别忘了带家伙 |
[07:10] | 45 to 9242. | 这里是警员45 请接9242 |
[07:12] | 9242, go ahead. | 我是9242 请说 |
[07:13] | What’s your location, Shaf? it’s all hands on deck. | 你在什么方位 警官 所有人员已经就位 |
[07:16] | We’re just on by wharf. | 我们就在沃夫街 |
[07:17] | – Bravo November 45 to Control. – Go ahead, 45. | – BN45呼叫控制台 – 批准行动 |
[07:19] | Have we a mobile unit, double crewed? | 有机动小组待命吗 是两组人吗 |
[07:21] | I need ’em for a back-up job | 我希望他们作为支援小组 |
[07:22] | on Turnpike Street in Elland. Silent approach, | 留在埃兰的公路收费处 悄悄接近 |
[07:24] | rendezvous on Cemetery Road. | 在吉特里路汇合 |
[07:34] | There you go, enjoy. | 给你 尽情享用 |
[07:37] | – Can I have two of them what he had? – Here y’are. | – 能来双份儿那个吗 – 给你 |
[07:46] | – 5-0. – What? | – 有警察 – 什么 |
[07:56] | Oi! | 嘿 |
[07:59] | Get off! | 下来 |
[08:03] | Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[08:05] | – Right. – Hold him down. | – 好嘞 – 按住他 |
[08:07] | – Calm down! – Stop moving. | – 老实点儿 – 别动 |
[08:09] | Stop wriggling, you’re not going anywhere. | 别挣扎了 你哪儿都别想去 |
[08:11] | – What’s in your pockets? – Nothing. Eh? Nothing! | – 你兜儿里是什么 – 没有 什么都没有 |
[08:14] | – What’s your name? – Nothing! | – 你叫什么 – 我不知道 |
[08:16] | Right. Well, I’m arresting you, OK? | 既然这样 你因涉嫌贩毒 |
[08:18] | On suspicion of supplying drugs, d’you understand? | 被逮捕了 听清楚了吗 |
[08:21] | You don’t have to say anything, | 你不是一定要说 |
[08:22] | but it may harm your defence if you… | 但如果法庭提审时发现你有没交代的… |
[08:24] | Stop wriggling! | 给我老实点儿 |
[08:26] | if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. | 将会不利于你的辩护 |
[08:29] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[08:33] | Those are well expensive ice creams you’re flogging, Alfie. | 阿尔菲 你卖的冰淇淋可真是贵极了 |
[08:38] | Selling your own home and saving thousands of pounds in the bargain. | 卖掉您的房子 还能节省上千英镑 |
[08:44] | Single mum, Millie Spencer, wants to move to a smaller house… | 单身母亲米莉·斯宾塞期待搬进小房子里 |
[08:51] | How’s things? | 事情办得怎么样了 |
[08:53] | Good. | 挺好 |
[08:56] | She been all right? | 她没出状况吧 |
[08:59] | In what sense? | 你指哪方面 |
[09:01] | Well, keeping quiet, behaving herself. | 比方说 是不是老实听话 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[09:06] | Right, well, you can clear off for a few hours. | 好了 你可以出去几小时透透气 |
[09:09] | – I’ll see to things here. – OK. | – 我来看着 – 好 |
[09:19] | Have you fed her? | 你给她吃的了吗 |
[09:23] | Er… no. | 没 |
[09:28] | What happens if she needs a wee? | 她要是想上厕所怎么办 |
[09:31] | – There’s a bucket. – Have you not tied her to chair? | – 有个桶 – 你不是把她绑在椅子上了吗 |
[09:36] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[09:40] | So…? | 所以说… |
[09:48] | Tell you what. I’ll go down and check, shall I? | 我要去看看 可以吗 |
[09:50] | Leave her. | 别管她 |
[09:52] | Leave her. | 别管她 |
[09:53] | Leave her! | 别去了 |
[09:57] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[09:59] | Like I said, you can go. | 我说过 你可以走了 |
[10:02] | I’m OK here. | 我在这挺好 |
[10:03] | Ashley’s got stuff he needs doing. | 艾希利那里还需要帮手 |
[10:05] | He doesn’t need two of us here, we do shifts. | 他没让我们两个都在这 我们轮班就行 |
[10:08] | You think you’re the bastard who gets to watch telly all day? | 你以为你这混蛋还能赖在这看一整天电视 |
[11:16] | Is he…? Not in? | 他… 不在办公室 |
[11:18] | – No, he’s popped home. – Why… | – 他刚才回家了 – 为什么… |
[11:21] | Probably catch him on his mobile. If it’s important. | 如果有要紧事 你可以打他手机 |
[11:24] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:37] | I didn’t want to tell you until it was over and done with. | 在事情结束前我本不想告诉你 |
[11:41] | But…I can’t think straight, | 但是… 我脑子一团乱 |
[11:43] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[11:45] | We’ve got to ring the police. | 我们得报警 |
[11:46] | They’re watching us. They’d know. | 他们监视着我们 他们会知道的 |
[11:48] | And then God knows what they’d… | 然后天知道他们会… |
[11:50] | How? | 他们怎么知道 |
[11:51] | They…might even have the phones bugged. We just… | 他们… 可能监听了电话 只是我们 |
[11:55] | We just don’t know, do we? | 我们只是不知道 不是吗 |
[11:56] | But they are organised, Helen. | 但是他们是有组织的 海伦 |
[11:59] | Didn’t we used to know someone in the CID? Neil Mitchell. | 我们不是认识CID的人吗 尼尔·米切尔 |
[12:04] | They’re not going to get away with this, Helen. | 他们不会愿意插手的 海伦 |
[12:08] | Please give him a ring. | 你还是给他打个电话吧 |
[12:10] | We’re going to go to the police | 我们会报警的 |
[12:11] | after…after we’ve got her back. | 在… 在我们把她赎回来之后 |
[12:15] | They’re not going to get away with it. | 他们别想逍遥法外 |
[13:41] | There’s no need to be frightened. All right? | 你别害怕 好吗 |
[13:46] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[13:50] | If everything goes down like it should, you’re not going to get hurt. | 如果事情顺利 你会毫发无伤 |
[13:53] | OK? | 好吧 |
[13:59] | You need to stop crying, bitch, | 别哭了 贱人 |
[14:00] | otherwise you’re just going to annoy me, and there’s no need. | 把我惹毛了对你没好处 |
[14:10] | Do you want anything to eat? | 你饿吗 |
[14:16] | Do you want to… | 你想… |
[14:19] | Do you need to use the bucket? | 你需要用水桶吗 |
[14:22] | I won’t look. | 我不会偷看的 |
[14:26] | Right, well, um… | 嗯 好吧… |
[14:29] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我一会再回来 |
[14:31] | And you see if, when I can trust you, | 如果你… 如果我能相信你的话 |
[14:35] | I’ll be able to unfasten you. So you can… | 我会把你身上的胶带解开 那样你就能… |
[14:41] | And everything, so… | 一切就… |
[14:56] | Are them…? | 他们… |
[15:45] | OK, well, d’you want to keep it behind the counter? | 你能把它放在柜台后面吗 |
[15:47] | Tell everybody who works here and if he does come in, | 告诉这里所有的员工 如果他来这 |
[15:51] | if you recognise him, if you see him looking at your menu out there, | 你认出他的话 或者你看到他在那准备点菜 |
[15:55] | if you see him walk past, anything, can you… | 或者看到他路过这 等等 你可以… |
[15:59] | ..give us a ring? | 可以打电话通知我们吗 |
[16:01] | Don’t challenge him, don’t approach him, don’t say anything. | 别挑衅 别接近他 什么也别说 |
[16:04] | Just act normally, serve him, whatever, | 像往常一样提供服务 随便怎样 |
[16:07] | and then ring me. | 然后给我打电话 |
[16:19] | – Hello? – Are we allowed to fuck her? | – 喂 – 我们可以上她吗 |
[16:24] | Ashley? | 艾希利 |
[16:26] | Why would you be asking me that, Lewis? | 你问这个干什么 路易斯 |
[16:27] | Look, I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[16:29] | You’re a sick little bastard, aren’t you? | 你真是个恶心的混蛋 |
[16:31] | No, no, | 不 不 |
[16:32] | it isn’t me. It’s… | 不是我 是… |
[16:34] | Is he there? | 他在你那吗 |
[16:35] | Weirdo. I sent him over. | 那个怪人 我让他去你那了 |
[16:39] | Yeah. | 在啊 |
[16:40] | I think he’s had her…in cellar. | 我觉得他把她… 在地下室里 |
[16:44] | Why, what…? | 为什么 啥… |
[16:45] | What makes you think that, Lewis? | 你为什么这么想 路易斯 |
[16:47] | Well, he’s had her knickers off, anyway. | 他把她内裤脱了 |
[16:50] | So I were just… I were just asking, really. | 所以我就… 我只是问问 真的 |
[16:54] | ‘That weren’t…that isn’t… | 那不是… 那不是… |
[16:57] | That wasn’t part of the plan. Is it? | 那不在计划内 不是吗 |
[17:03] | Ashley? | 艾希利 |
[17:05] | Well, Lewis, I don’t want you to feel that it’s obligatory. | 路易斯 我不想然你觉得那是个任务 |
[17:11] | You mean you told him to do that? | 你是说你让他这么干的 |
[17:12] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 不 我才没有 |
[17:15] | Sounds to me like he were just using his initiative. | 我觉得那应该是他自己的主意 |
[17:17] | Right, well, I’m not… | 好吧 好的 我不… |
[17:21] | I don’t want to…that’s… | 我不想… 那… |
[17:25] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会干那事 |
[17:26] | I’m not asking you to, Lewis. | 我也没让你那么做 路易斯 |
[17:28] | Good. Cos if this goes tits up, | 很好 如果事情败露了 |
[17:31] | I’m not the noncy weirdo bastard that’s getting done for rape. | 我不会是一个为了强奸女人才干这票的变态 |
[17:49] | Granny’s been in a fight. | 外婆和人打架了 |
[17:51] | Oh, God. Is it bad? | 天哪 危险吗 |
[17:55] | She was chasing this scrote, and he kicked her in the face. | 她追着一个废柴 他在她脸上打了一拳 |
[17:58] | – Did he get away? – Hell, no! | – 他逃走了吗 – 当然没有 |
[17:59] | What’d he been doing? | 他当时在干嘛 |
[18:01] | Selling ice creams. | 卖冰淇淋 |
[18:04] | – OK. – Are you going to get changed? | – 好的 – 你可以去换衣服了吗 |
[18:07] | – Yep. – Are you OK? | – 好的 – 你还好吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, couple of Nurofen, I’ll be like new. | 吃点诺洛芬止疼片就没事了 |
[18:12] | – Have you not taken something before? – I’ve not had time. | – 你还没吃过吗 – 太忙了没时间 |
[18:20] | Daniel rang. He’s invited us over for tea tomorrow. | 丹尼尔打电话来邀请我们明天去喝茶 |
[18:25] | – All of us? – Well… | – 我们都去 – 嗯… |
[18:27] | I said I’ll see if Ryan can go to one of his friends’, | 我说我到时问问赖安能否去他朋友家玩 |
[18:29] | and he didn’t say, “No, it’s fine, bring him with you.” So… | 他没说”没事 你们带他来吧” 所以… |
[18:32] | I’m…yeah, assuming it’s just you and me. | 我… 我猜就我和你 |
[18:37] | So… | 所以… |
[18:41] | ..he rang you, his auntie. | 他情愿打电话给你这个阿姨 |
[18:43] | He didn’t ring me, his mother. | 也不打给我这个妈妈 |
[18:46] | Well, he rang on the house line. | 他打的是家里的固话 |
[18:47] | When he knows I’m at work. | 他知道这个时候我在上班 |
[18:48] | You work shifts, Catherine. You could’ve been here. | 你是轮班的 凯瑟琳 你也有可能在家 |
[18:50] | Why tea tomorrow? | 为什么明天喝茶 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. Maybe him and Lucy have got some news. | 不知道 或许他和露西有什么事要说 |
[18:57] | He’s invited Richard and Ros as well. | 他也邀了理查德和罗斯 |
[19:02] | What news? | 什么事 |
[19:04] | – Is Lucy pregnant? – You know as much I do. | – 露西怀孕了吗 – 我也不知道 |
[19:07] | Oh, well, that’d be… You mean you didn’t ask? | 好吧 那… 你没是说你没问 |
[19:10] | No. I’m not a copper. | 没问 我又不是警察 |
[19:12] | He’d have told me over the phone if he’d wanted me to know. | 如果他想我知道的话电话里就直说了 |
[19:14] | They probably want to make an announcement. | 他们可能要宣布什么 |
[19:18] | – So you think that is what it is. – I don’t know! | – 那你觉得他们会宣布什么 – 我不知道 |
[19:24] | Have you got any fags? | 你还有烟吗 |
[19:28] | Couldn’t believe how much gear they were carrying. | 你不知道他们带了多少毒品 |
[19:30] | And a bit of everything – coke, heroin, M-Cat, | 几乎什么都有 可卡因 海洛因 喵喵 |
[19:32] | cannabis, crystal, E’s. | 大麻 冰毒 摇头丸 |
[19:34] | He’d got over 3,000 quid in his pockets. | 他那有超过3000英镑的毒品 |
[19:36] | There’s no wonder he didn’t want copping. | 怪不得他看到警察绕道走 |
[19:39] | D’you know what…really… | 你知道… 真把我惹毛的… |
[19:43] | ..annoys me. | 是什么吗 |
[19:45] | I rang ahead, I flagged it up to the drugs squad, | 我提前打电话 给缉毒大队标示了地点 |
[19:47] | I said d’you want to talk to these lads first? | 我说你们想先和这两个家伙谈话吗 |
[19:48] | Yes, they did. | 他们说是的 |
[19:49] | I said I wanted Twiggy and Shafiq sitting in on the interviews | 我说一旦他们在哈里法克斯抓到崔姬和沙菲克 |
[19:51] | once they got’em to Halifax. Fine, no problem. | 我要审问他们 他们同意了 |
[19:54] | Course, it’s all “no comment, no comment, no comment.” | 当然了 全都是 “无可奉告 无可奉告” |
[19:56] | So that’s it for us at our level. | 我们这个级别就只能知道这么多 |
[19:58] | We never get any closer. | 从来没有更多信息披露 |
[20:00] | We never get any higher up the food chain. | 我们从来没到过食物链的顶端 |
[20:02] | Any intelligence they have, drugs squad, | 缉毒大队 他们掌握的所有信息 |
[20:04] | about where all this stuff’s coming from, | 关于这些毒品打哪来的 |
[20:05] | how it’s getting here, I never get to hear about it. | 它怎么被运到这的 他们从来都不告诉我 |
[20:08] | I just get to mop up the mess at the bottom end. | 我只是负责给他们擦屁股的 |
[20:11] | And we should know. I should know. | 我们应该知道 我有权利知道 |
[20:14] | If they know stuff about people on my patch, | 如果他们知道在我辖区里的一些事 |
[20:16] | people bringing stuff into this valley, I should damn well know about it. | 有人携毒品进入幸福谷 我他妈的应该知道 |
[20:19] | Well, why wouldn’t they let you know? | 那他们为什么不告诉你呢 |
[20:21] | Oh, they’ll have some covert surveillance stuff going on | 他们想顺藤摸瓜不想打草惊蛇之类的 |
[20:23] | that numpties like me aren’t allowed to know about. | 像我这种傻瓜不被允许知道 |
[20:25] | In case you tell your sister? | 怕你告诉你妹妹吗 |
[20:27] | Till they need a bit of back-up. | 除非他们需要支援 |
[20:29] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[20:30] | And she leaks it to her contacts in the media. | 她会把信息透露给一个媒体线人 |
[20:34] | – Which you would. – Inevitably. | – 你会这么做 – 绝对的 |
[20:37] | It’s either that or they don’t actually know any more than I do. | 或者他们也和我一样一头雾水 |
[20:39] | Which is even more worrying. | 这个更令人担忧 |
[20:43] | At least it’s taken your mind off that other business. | 至少它可以让你暂时别去想别的事情 |
[20:52] | I printed a photo of the little… | 我打印了一张照片… |
[20:54] | shit off the box and I went in to Chinese. | 那混蛋的加框照片 我去了中餐馆 |
[20:59] | Say that again slower. | 慢慢说 |
[21:01] | Mickey Yip runs it. | 米奇·伊普开的中餐馆 |
[21:03] | D’you remember Mickey Yip? | 你还记得米奇·伊普吗 |
[21:05] | He used to be in the year between us at school. | 他是我们的校友 比我低一级 比你高一级 |
[21:15] | Well, you know my opinion. | 你知道我的想法的 |
[21:19] | – What? – I forgot. | – 怎么啦 – 我差点忘了 |
[21:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:35] | – Hello, it’s me.’- I know. | – 你好 是我 – 我知道 |
[21:37] | Do you know a Kevin Weatherill? | 你认识一个叫凯文·韦瑟里尔的人吗 |
[21:39] | He lives next-door-but-three to you and Ros, drives a BMW. | 他住在你家旁边第四栋 开宝马的 |
[21:42] | Kevin? Yeah.’ | 凯文吗 我知道 |
[21:44] | What’s he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[21:46] | Oh, very nice. Ordinary. Quiet. Two girls. | 人很好 很平常 很稳重 有两个女儿 |
[21:50] | She’s in the early stages of multiple sclerosis, Jenny, his wife. | 詹妮 他老婆 得了初期多发性硬化症 |
[21:55] | Walks with a stick… sometimes a wheelchair. | 需要拐杖走路… 有时候要轮椅 |
[21:58] | But, yeah, no… | 但是 不是… |
[22:00] | He’s an accountant. He works for Nevison Gallagher. | 他是个会计 他老板是奈维森·加拉格尔 |
[22:05] | – OK. – Why? | – 好的 – 怎么了 |
[22:07] | Is there any… problems that you know of? | 你… 你有没有听说过他有什么问题 |
[22:10] | Not that I’m aware of. Why? | 没有 没发现 怎么啦 |
[22:13] | – No reason. – Is that…? | – 没事 – 还有问题吗 |
[22:15] | Oh, yeah, thanks. | 没了 谢啦 |
[22:19] | Is Lucy pregnant? | 露西怀孕了吗 |
[22:21] | Ha-ha! I wondered that. | 我也在猜 |
[22:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:36] | Did you have a nice day? | 今天怎么样 |
[22:38] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[22:39] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[22:51] | The weirdest thing. | 有件奇怪的事 |
[22:53] | What? | 什么事 |
[22:54] | It’s, er…you can’t mention it, not to anyone. | 就是 呃… 你不能对任何人提起这件事 |
[22:57] | OK. | 行 |
[23:01] | Nevison’s…like I’ve never seen him, | 奈维森已经完全不像他自己了 |
[23:03] | all over the place. And… | 六神无主 并且… |
[23:06] | God. | 天哪 |
[23:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:10] | Someone’s taken Ann. | 有人带走了安 |
[23:12] | Taken? | 带走 |
[23:14] | Abducted. Kidnapped. | 绑架 勒索 |
[23:16] | They rang him, on her phone, | 他们用她的手机给他打了电话 |
[23:18] | this morning, mid-morning, saying they wanted a million pounds in cash. | 就在今天早上 说要一百万英镑现金 |
[23:21] | Has he been to the police? | 他报警了吗 |
[23:23] | No! God, no! These people… | 没有 当然不行 这些人… |
[23:28] | The thing is, the thing I didn’t know… | 还有一件事我刚知道的 |
[23:32] | Helen’s ill. | 海伦病了 |
[23:34] | Really ill. I mean…liver cancer. | 很严重的病 是… 肝癌 |
[23:38] | She’s dying, she’s… | 她活不了多久了 她… |
[23:41] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天 |
[23:45] | When did…? | 什么时候… |
[23:50] | He should go to the police! | 他应该去找警察 |
[23:52] | – No. That’s… – He should because | – 不行 那… – 他应该去 |
[23:54] | they’ll know how to deal with it. | 警察知道该怎样处理 |
[23:55] | Well, that’s easy to say! But can you imagine? | 这说起来简单 但是你能想象吗 |
[23:57] | If it was one of these two? | 如果是我们的孩子遇到这种事 |
[23:59] | These people don’t mess about, Jenny! | 这些人可不是乱来的 詹妮 |
[24:01] | If he steps out of line, they’re threatening to… | 如果他做出格了的话 他们威胁说… |
[24:05] | do things to her and… | 指不定会对她做什么事… |
[24:08] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[24:12] | That’s… | 这… |
[24:13] | Well, it’s… | 没办法… |
[24:22] | Oh, um, Ashley rang, you know, from the farm. | 艾希利刚刚从农场那边打电话过来了 |
[24:27] | Ashley? | 艾希利 |
[24:28] | Yeah, just something to do with the rental on the site. | 是的 说是关于农场那边租金的事 |
[24:32] | He said can you ring him when you got in. | 他要你回来后给他打个电话 |
[24:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:44] | Have you changed your mind about me ringing you, then? | 怎么 改变主意又来联系我了 |
[24:46] | How’s Nev? | 奈维森那边怎么样了 |
[24:48] | How would you expect him to be? | 你还想要他好到哪里去 |
[24:49] | Hey, calm down, pal. | 嘿 冷静下来 伙计 |
[24:50] | It’s your party. | 这可是你的狂欢节啊 |
[24:52] | Is he getting this cash together, then, or what? | 他把钱凑齐了没 |
[24:54] | What is all this shit | 你都做了些什么 |
[24:56] | about a million. | 关于那一百万 |
[24:57] | I specifically said don’t ask for any more than 500,000. | 我特别说明了赎金不要超过五十万 |
[25:00] | It were you, insisting you had to have a hundred grand. | 还不是你 坚持跟我要十万 |
[25:04] | I told you, I’ve got overheads. | 我告诉你了 我这边还有其他事要搞定 |
[25:06] | I’ve got expenses. | 开支也不低 |
[25:06] | Say you’ll accept less next time you ring him. | 下次你跟他打电话时说赎金可以不用那么多 |
[25:09] | Sure. | 行 |
[25:10] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[25:12] | – OK. – I’m serious. | – 好的 – 我是认真的 |
[25:14] | You’re the boss. | 行 一切听你的 |
[25:17] | So what did you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:19] | I wanted to know he was getting on with it | 我想要知道他是否已经着手筹钱了 |
[25:22] | and that he hadn’t been anywhere near the police. | 还有他是不是跟警察有联系 |
[25:24] | No, he won’t, he wants her back all in one piece. | 不 他不会的 他只是想要她安全回来 |
[25:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:30] | Well, he needs to buckle down and get on with it, then. | 看来他得全力以赴认真应对了 |
[25:33] | You’re not going to hurt her. | 你不准伤害她 |
[25:35] | I’m not, no. But I can’t vouch for my lads. | 我不会的 但是我的伙计我就说不准了 |
[25:38] | Cooped up with her all day. | 整天和她呆在一起 |
[25:40] | Eh? Getting little ideas in their little heads. | 说不定会动点小心思 |
[25:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[25:45] | Tommy’s just got out of prison. | 汤米才刚刚出狱 |
[25:47] | Poor lad hasn’t had his leg over in eight years. | 这可怜的孩子可整整八年没碰过女人了 |
[25:49] | Use your imagination. | 你可以自己想想 |
[25:51] | You’ll tell them not to touch her! | 你要向我保证不伤害她 |
[25:53] | You’ll get the money, just tell him you’ll take less! | 钱会到你手上 告诉他你不需要那么多赎金 |
[25:55] | – Right. – I mean it! | – 行 – 我是认真的 |
[25:57] | Yeah, you said. | 是的 你说过了 |
[26:31] | I did this stupid thing. | 我做了一件蠢事 |
[26:41] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[26:42] | Son. | 孩子 |
[26:46] | I want you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做件事 |
[26:52] | You’ve got to go to the police. | 你得报警 |
[26:54] | I know. Except… | 我知道 只是… |
[26:57] | …I can’t. | 我不能 |
[26:59] | Do you know where they’re keeping her? | 你知道他们把她关在哪里吗 |
[27:01] | No! No. I know nothing. I… | 不 不 我什么都不知道 我… |
[27:03] | They… | 他们… |
[27:04] | I don’t think they’re even going to give me any money at the end of it. | 我都不知道他们事后会不会把那部分钱给我 |
[27:09] | I think I’ve just been…shafted, and used, | 我感觉我被… 耍了 被利用了 |
[27:11] | and taken for a ride | 上了他们的当 |
[27:12] | and I don’t even know why I did it! | 并且我还不知道自己为什么会这样做 |
[27:14] | Just… | 只是… |
[27:15] | I was so angry at Nevison. | 我当时被奈维森气昏头了 |
[27:18] | Then he turns around and tells me Helen’s got cancer | 然后转头他又说海伦得了癌症 |
[27:20] | and he offers me more money! Jesus. | 他还愿意给我钱 天啊 |
[27:25] | Do you think they’ll hurt her? | 你觉得他们会伤害她吗 |
[27:26] | No. | 不会 |
[27:29] | No. | 绝对不会 |
[27:30] | He’s doing it for the money. | 他只是想要钱而已 |
[27:32] | He’s not doing it to hurt her. | 他不会伤害她的 |
[27:37] | So… | 所以… |
[27:39] | So we… | 所以我们… |
[27:42] | know that she’s safe. | 知道她很安全 |
[27:45] | Ish. | 暂时 |
[27:46] | I mean, even if she doesn’t, and even if her parents don’t, | 我是说 尽管她不知道 她父母也不知道 |
[27:50] | we know that Ashley wouldn’t… | 但是我们知道艾希利不会… |
[27:52] | – Yeah… – do anything… | – 是的… – 不会做什么的… |
[27:54] | Yeah. Yeah, we know that. Yeah. | 是的 是的 我们很清楚 是的 |
[27:56] | So is there anything… | 所以有什么… |
[27:59] | Was this all verbal? | 你和艾希利之间的交易 |
[28:00] | Between you and Ashley. | 这些都是口头的吗 |
[28:01] | There’s no emails, no… | 没有邮件 没有… |
[28:03] | I phoned him this morning, and just now. | 我早上跟他打了个电话 刚刚也打了 |
[28:05] | Phone calls are traceable. | 电话是可以被追踪到的 |
[28:07] | But not the content, not what you say. | 但是你们的谈话内容不会被知道吧 |
[28:10] | No. No. | 不会 不会 |
[28:11] | I don’t know, I don’t think so. | 我不知道 应该不会 |
[28:15] | So… | 所以… |
[28:17] | you could just deny everything. | 你完全可以抵赖所有的事 |
[28:22] | You deny putting the idea in his head. | 你不要承认是自己给了他这个点子 |
[28:24] | You say that none of those conversations ever happened. | 不要承认和他之间的交易 谈话 |
[28:27] | That it was all him. | 把责任全部推给他 |
[28:31] | I mean, if it becomes necessary. | 我是说 如果事情真的到了那个地步的话 |
[28:33] | If they get caught. Which they will. | 如果他们被抓了 他们是一定会被抓住的 |
[28:36] | Which is why you mustn’t go anywhere near that money. | 也就是说你不能碰那笔钱 |
[28:38] | Even if it looks like they’ve got away with it. | 即使他们觉得可以带着钱远走高飞 |
[28:40] | Cos they won’t. | 但是他们走不掉的 |
[28:42] | In the end. | 终究 |
[28:45] | People like that never do. | 做这种事的人不可能逃得脱 |
[28:51] | Night-night, love. Night-night. | 晚安 亲爱的 晚安 |
[28:52] | Is Granny going to come in and kiss me? | 外婆会进来吻我道晚安吗 |
[28:54] | I’ll ask her. | 我去问她 |
[29:04] | Y’all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:05] | Too old to be getting knocked about by scrotes. | 我老了 受不了和年轻小伙子们打斗了 |
[29:08] | You love it. You know you do. | 你还是很喜欢的 对吧 |
[29:11] | Promise me you’ll not let that bastard get to you. | 向我保证那个混蛋不会找你麻烦 |
[29:14] | I won’t let that bastard get to me. | 我不会让他有这个机会的 |
[29:17] | Ryan says will you go up and give him a kiss? | 赖安问你要不要上去跟他道晚安 |
[29:19] | Yup. | 当然 |
[29:34] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[30:13] | What? | 什么 |
[30:14] | We can’t leave her in that cellar all night. | 我们不能把她整晚留在那个地下室里 |
[30:16] | – She’ll freeze. – She’ll be reet. | – 她会冻僵的 – 她不会有事的 |
[30:20] | I gave her her knickers back. | 我让她把内裤穿回去了 |
[30:23] | I think it might be best we leave it that way from now on. | 我们现在最好不要再轻举妄动 |
[30:27] | Have you heard? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[30:32] | You can go home now. | 你可以回去了 |
[30:34] | I’m putting her in that bedroom. | 我会把她移到卧室里 |
[30:35] | She can sleep in that sleeping bag. | 这样她可以睡在睡袋里面 |
[30:36] | – Leave her. – I ain’t taking orders | – 不要管她 – 我不会 |
[30:38] | from a screwhead like you. | 听你这种人渣的话的 |
[30:44] | Ashley wants me to take a photo of her. | 艾希利想要我拍一张她的照片 |
[30:48] | In the cellar. | 在那个地下室里面 |
[30:50] | Not looking like she’s having a right lot in the way of fun. | 我们总不能让她看起来像是在度假 |
[30:52] | – OK? – I can do that. | – 对吧 – 让我来吧 |
[30:53] | Yeah, but he asked me. So… | 但是他只让我一个人去做 所以… |
[30:55] | Right. Well, do it, then. Then I’m putting her in that bedroom | 好啊 那就去做吧 然后我就把她移到卧室去 |
[30:58] | and I’m giving her that sleeping bag. | 让她在睡袋里面睡觉 |
[30:59] | I’ll do it when I’m ready. | 我准备好了就会去做的 |
[31:01] | You’re not hurting her. | 你不准再伤害她了 |
[31:02] | That was never the plan. | 这不是计划中的一部分 |
[31:04] | Do you know something, Lewis? | 你知道吗 路易斯 |
[31:06] | I don’t think you’re cut out for this. | 你根本不适合干这行 |
[31:09] | First off you blab, in front of her. | 首先是你的大嘴巴 就在她面前 |
[31:11] | “Ashley up at farm.” | “艾希利在农场里” |
[31:14] | And now you want to put her upstairs, | 并且现在你还想把她安置到楼上 |
[31:16] | where people are more likely to see her. | 你知道有多少人会盯着那里吗 |
[31:21] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[31:23] | What’s wrong with me? You’re the one that… | 我怎么了 你才是那个… |
[31:29] | Why don’t you just get yourself a girlfriend, | 你怎么不找个女朋友去做这种事 |
[31:31] | like normal people? | 像个正常人一样 |
[31:33] | What’s up, Lewis? | 怎么了 路易斯 |
[31:35] | – Are you jealous? – Jealous?! | – 你嫉妒了 – 嫉妒 |
[31:37] | You… You’re just… You’re not even… | 你… 你竟然… 你甚至都… |
[31:41] | And you think I have no idea? | 你觉得我没有想法吗 |
[31:43] | Do you think when she gets out of this she’s going to let you get away with | 你觉得你做了这种事 不管你是怎么想的 |
[31:46] | whatever it is you think you’ve been doing to her? | 你觉得她出去后会放过你吗 |
[31:49] | Do you think her dad is? | 她爸爸会放过你吗 |
[31:51] | Maybe she won’t get out of it. | 也许她根本就出不去了 |
[31:53] | Now what are you bloody saying? | 你他妈的到底在说什么 |
[31:55] | I think once the cash’s been handed over, | 一旦钱到手 |
[31:58] | the safest thing would be to… | 最保险的做法是… |
[32:04] | That ain’t… That was never… | 这不会… 绝对不会 |
[32:06] | It’s your fault. | 这全都是你的错 |
[32:07] | – Blabbing. – She never heard that! | – 各种嘟哝 – 她从来没听见过 |
[32:08] | She might’ve done. You don’t know. | 她可能已经听见了 只是你不知道罢了 |
[32:09] | She didn’t. Take the photo, take the stupid photo and go. | 她没有 拍照去 拍完那破照片就走 |
[32:12] | I’ll look after her. | 我来照看她 |
[32:13] | No, you’ll put her in the bedroom. | 不行 你会把她放到卧室里的 |
[32:14] | I’m not leaving her on her own with you, you weirdo! | 我不会让她跟你单独在一起的 你个怪胎 |
[32:16] | I won’t put her in a bedroom. | 我不会把她放到卧室的 |
[32:19] | I might give her the sleeping bag, but I won’t put her in a bedroom. | 我可能会给她个睡袋 我不会把她放到卧室的 |
[32:22] | Ashley wants you. | 艾希利那边需要你 |
[32:24] | I’m not leaving you on your own with her. | 我不会让你单独和她待在一起的 |
[32:27] | I don’t care what Ashley wants. | 我才不管艾希利要干什么 |
[32:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:07] | We need a picture now, for your daddy. | 我们现在要拍一张给你爸爸的照片 |
[33:10] | We’re going to send it to your daddy | 我们要把它发给你爸爸 |
[33:11] | so he can see how much fun you’re having with us. | 这样他才知道你跟我们在一起有多愉快 |
[33:16] | So…smile! | 来吧… 笑一个 |
[33:22] | One more for luck. Yeah? | 再来一张比较好 对吧 |
[33:25] | One more with my hand up your fanny. | 再来一张摸你小屁屁的 |
[33:27] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[33:47] | Anything else to say? | 还有什么要说的吗 |
[33:49] | Little shitty pants. | 多管闲事的家伙 |
[35:06] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[35:08] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[35:10] | Ooh, been in the wars? | 又打仗了吗 |
[35:11] | – What happened? – Went straight into the back of her. | – 发生什么了 – 直接从后面撞上她了 |
[35:13] | Couldn’t stop in time. | 没及时刹住 |
[35:15] | She must have slammed her brakes on, everyone’s piled in behind. | 她一定是急刹车 后面连环撞了 |
[35:18] | My constable radio’d me to say she’d asked you to take | 警察广播里说她让你 |
[35:20] | a breathalyser test and you weren’t right keen. | 去做个酒精测试但你不肯 |
[35:22] | Is there a reason for that? | 能说个理由吗 |
[35:24] | Ah, come on. It’s quarter past eight in the morning, | 拜托 现在是早上八点十五分 |
[35:26] | I’m not going to stand here looking like I’ve had vodka for breakfast. | 我才不会像早餐就灌了伏特加的傻帽站在这里 |
[35:29] | People know who I am. | 大家知道我是谁 |
[35:30] | She wasn’t doing it to make you look bad. | 她不是为了让你难堪 |
[35:32] | it’s routine when there’s been a smash. | 每当有撞车事故发生 这是例行程序 |
[35:34] | She’d have asked you even if she hadn’t smelled alcohol on your breath. | 即使她没闻到你有酒精味 你也要做这个测试 |
[35:37] | OK, look. I had a late night. | 好吧 我有事弄到很晚 |
[35:39] | Last night. | 昨天 |
[35:42] | I, er… | 我 呃… |
[35:45] | I wasn’t at home. | 不在家 |
[35:46] | So I haven’t had time to shower, get changed. | 所以我没时间洗澡换衣服 |
[35:48] | So admittedly it may be on my breath, | 所以我可能还带有酒精味 |
[35:50] | – but I’m certainly not over the limit. – So you thought | – 但我肯定没有过量 – 所以你觉得 |
[35:52] | calling her a stupid little effing something-beginning-with-C | 叫她小杂种 用脏话骂她 |
[35:54] | – would help? – She threatened to arrest me. | – 就有用了吗 – 她吓唬我说要逮捕我 |
[35:56] | She was doing her job. | 她只是在工作 |
[35:57] | She risks her neck every day, | 她每天都冒着被扭断脖子的危险 |
[35:59] | all of my officers do, dealing with scum and tossers. | 所有警官都是 跟人渣和蠢蛋打交道 |
[36:02] | What none of ’em need is abuse | 她们不需要来自高高在上的 |
[36:03] | from someone on the council who above all people should know better. | 心知肚明的 委员会人员的辱骂 |
[36:06] | Yes, yes. I know and I’m sorry. Obviously, | 是的是的 我知道 对不起 很明显 |
[36:09] | it had… It had just happened, I was upset, | 这… 已经发生了 我心情不好 |
[36:12] | I was shaken. | 我动摇了 |
[36:14] | I’d like you to blow into the tube. | 我现在想要你朝这个管子里吹一口气 |
[36:16] | If you refuse again, I’ll arrest you. | 如果你又拒绝 那我就逮捕你 |
[36:18] | OK. Look. | 好吧 |
[36:20] | I’m more than happy to apologise to her. | 我更想跟她道个歉 |
[36:22] | – Really, I am. – Good. | – 真的 我愿意 – 很好 |
[36:23] | Well, you can do that as soon as you’ve done this. | 你可以做完这个测试去 |
[36:25] | Catherine, come on. | 凯瑟琳 别啊 |
[36:26] | You know I’ve got the highest respect for you and your team. | 你知道我非常尊敬你和你的小组 |
[36:29] | I’m amazed you’re making a fuss like this. | 我很惊讶你居然如此小题大做 |
[36:31] | Can you blow into the tube, please? | 能请你吹一口气么 |
[36:32] | It wasn’t me who caused the accident! It was the woman at the front. | 这不是我引起的事故 是前面那个女的 |
[36:35] | She’s been breathalysed. | 她已经做过酒精测试了 |
[36:36] | She didn’t have a problem with it. And the cause remains to be established. | 她没有一点问题 原因还有待追查 |
[36:42] | I’m not standing here and being humiliated and compromised like this. | 我不会站在这里被羞辱还做出让步的 |
[36:44] | OK. Then I’m going to have to ask you to give me the keys to your vehicle. | 好的 那我就要问你要你的车钥匙了 |
[36:47] | Oh! You’ll understand that I can’t let you | 你能理解我不能让你 |
[36:50] | drive away from the scene if you’re refusing to be breathalysed. | 不做测试就这么直接开车走吧 |
[36:53] | I have to say, I never had you down as a jobsworth. | 我得说 我从没把你当作玩忽职守的人 |
[37:03] | Keys are in the ignition. | 钥匙在点火器里 |
[37:05] | And I’m only refusing on principle. | 我只是在拒绝这些规矩 |
[37:08] | I want you to understand that and I want it noted down. | 我希望你能理解 并且把这句话记录下来 |
[37:11] | You’re refusing because you’ve been drinking. You and me both know that. | 你拒绝是因为你喝酒了 你我心知肚明 |
[37:13] | I have to say, Catherine, | 我得说 凯瑟琳 |
[37:15] | I’m very disappointed in this attitude you’re taking. | 我对你的态度很失望 |
[37:36] | Can you explain to me what this is? | 你能给我解释一下这是什么吗 |
[37:39] | I’ve no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:40] | Well, it looks like a little packet of white powder to me. | 在我看来像是一小包白色粉末 |
[37:43] | – Well, it’s not mine. – Well, it’s in your vehicle. | – 这不是我的 – 但它在你车里 |
[37:46] | Jesus! Y… | 天哪 你… |
[37:49] | You’ve just put that there. You’ve just planted that there. | 你刚刚放在那里的 你刚放的 |
[37:52] | I’m arresting you on suspicion of drunk driving | 我以疑似酒驾和 |
[37:55] | and possessing an illegal substance. | 持有非法物品的罪名逮捕你 |
[37:57] | It’s not mine! It’s got nowt to do with me! | 这不是我的 这跟我一点关系都没有 |
[38:00] | You don’t have to say anything, but it may… Can you turn round? | 你什么都不用说 但是… 你能转过去吗 |
[38:02] | – Hands on the roof of your vehicle. – Don’t do this. | – 把手放在你的车上 – 别这么做 |
[38:04] | This is going to have consequences, | 这会引起后果的 |
[38:06] | and not for me. | 而且不是对我 |
[38:07] | Catherine, it’s ridiculous! It’s humiliating! | 凯瑟琳 这莫名其妙 这是侮辱 |
[38:10] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你在犯一个巨大的错误 |
[38:12] | Have you got any other substances on you? | 你身上有别的东西吗 |
[38:14] | No, don’t be ridiculous! | 没有 不要做这么荒唐的事 |
[38:15] | Look, it’s a plant. | 听着 有人栽赃的 |
[38:17] | It was planted. All right, maybe not by you, but it was planted. | 这是栽赃 可能不是你 但肯定是栽赃 |
[38:21] | You’re going to regret this, you’re going to regret it a lot, and soon, | 你会后悔的 你马上就会后悔莫及的 |
[38:25] | and for the rest of your life, you understand? | 你会后悔一辈子的 你懂吗 |
[38:27] | You’re going to lose your job over this, and worse. | 你会丢掉工作 甚至更糟 |
[38:29] | – Much worse. – OK, hands behind your back. | – 更糟 – 把手放在身后 |
[38:34] | I’m not your mother. You’ve gotta remember that nobody is above the law. | 我不是你妈妈 你要记住没人比法律权力更大 |
[38:38] | However important they try and tell you that they are, | 虽然他们尽力试图告诉你他们权利更大 |
[38:40] | however much they try and bully you | 不管他们怎么说 |
[38:41] | into thinking that you’ve got the wrong end of stick, | 用什么方式试图让你认为你错了 |
[38:44] | nobody bullies you. you’re a police officer. | 没人能欺负你 你是警官 |
[38:50] | This is all I’ve ever wanted to do… all my life… | 这就是我想要的… 我一生的追求… |
[38:55] | and I’m shit at it. | 但我做的太差了 |
[39:01] | Go on, off you go. | 去吧 做事去吧 |
[39:56] | You can go. | 你能走了 |
[40:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:34] | Y’all right, Nev? | 你还好吗 奈维森 |
[40:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[40:38] | She’s fine. She’s lovely. She’s spent a very comfortable night. | 她很好 很乖 很舒服的过了一晚 |
[40:42] | Let’s keep it that way, eh? | 最好保持现在的情形 对吧 |
[40:43] | – Is she? Has she? – So, tomorrow. | – 是吗 她有没有 – 这样 明天 |
[40:46] | McDonald’s drive-thru just off Huddersfield ring road. | 哈德斯菲尔德环路旁边的麦当劳 |
[40:49] | I want to speak to her. | 我想和她说话 |
[40:50] | Let’s see how we get on tomorrow first, Nev, eh? | 先看看我们明天怎么碰头好吧 奈维森 |
[40:53] | Then we’ll see about letting you speak to her. | 然后再看要不要让你跟她讲话 |
[40:57] | We’d like an initial instalment. | 我们先来分期付款的第一次吧 |
[40:59] | By way of showing willing. | 你先给 |
[41:02] | 20 grand. | 两万块 |
[41:03] | Cash, obviously. | 当然是现金 |
[41:05] | And I don’t want you dropping it. | 而且我不想你来送钱 |
[41:07] | I want that irritating little twat of an accountant you’ve got. | 我要你那个娘们一样恼人的会计来送 |
[41:10] | – Me? – Yes. | – 我 – 是的 |
[41:13] | Me? | 我 |
[41:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:16] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[41:17] | All you have to do is drop it in a bin. | 你要做的就是把东西扔到垃圾桶里 |
[41:23] | Marcus Gascoigne? | 马库斯·加斯科因 |
[41:24] | It’s priceless, innit? | 那可是重要人物啊 不是吗 |
[41:25] | Marcus Ga…! | 马库斯… |
[41:27] | Didn’t you…have him once? | 你有没有… 跟他在一起过 |
[41:29] | No… No! God, no. | 没有… 没有 怎么可能 |
[41:32] | Well, just that once. | 好吧 就那一次 |
[41:34] | You know…the scrotes, the dropouts, | 你也知道… 那些家伙 |
[41:37] | the numpties with nothing going on in their lives, you can… | 整天无所事事的笨蛋们 你能… |
[41:40] | not condone it, but you can more easily see it, | 不是包庇 但你能更容易看见它 |
[41:42] | get it, understand it, almost. | 了解它 甚至理解它 |
[41:43] | But someone like him, apart from the hypocrisy… | 但是有人喜欢他 不是虚伪的那种… |
[41:45] | Yeah, well, it takes all sorts, doesn’t it? | 好吧 什么样的都有 是吧 |
[41:47] | No, I didn’t mean you. I wasn’t thinking about you. | 不 我不是指你 我都没想到你 |
[41:50] | You just… got in with the wrong crowd, didn’t you? | 你只是… 不小心跟人走歪了 对吧 |
[41:55] | Well, it sounds like he’s blown it as regards being a councillor | 听起来像是当这一切发生时 |
[41:58] | when all this comes out. | 他把这认为是一个议员的荣耀 |
[41:59] | You’re joking! | 你说的太对了 |
[41:59] | He’ll get some smartarse lawyer to tidy it all up for him, | 他会找到一些很聪明的律师给他洗刷罪名的 |
[42:03] | to spin it, to twist it, the Teflon twat. | 扭曲事实 很难定罪 |
[42:05] | Nothing’ll stick. You watch. | 什么都留不下 你看好了 |
[42:07] | Did you have to hand him over to drug squad? | 你不用把他押到毒品组吗 |
[42:09] | Oh, yeah. First dabs, every time. | 必须的 首要的事 |
[42:11] | I just tidy the streets, me. | 我就清理一下街道 是我 |
[42:20] | Hiya! | 你们好 |
[42:22] | Catherine, what have you done to your face? | 凯瑟琳 你的脸怎么了 |
[42:24] | Oh, it’s work. | 工作上的事 |
[42:25] | – How are you? – Really well. | – 你怎么样了 – 非常好 |
[42:27] | Ooh, looks sore. Hiya, Clare. | 看起来挺痛的 你好 克莱尔 |
[42:29] | Hiya, love. | 你好 |
[42:32] | Er, his friend he were going to, | 他本来要去他朋友那 |
[42:33] | he’s got a sore throat, so we… | 但是他朋友感冒了 所以我们… |
[42:36] | got blown out at the last minute. | 没有其他选择了 |
[42:38] | I brung you some chocolate. | 我给你带了点巧克力 |
[42:40] | Brought. | 带来 |
[42:41] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[42:46] | – Mum! – Hi. Hello. Hiya, Ros. | – 妈 – 你好 你好 你好 罗斯 |
[42:49] | Oh, good Lord, what have you done to your eye? | 天哪 你眼睛怎么了 |
[42:51] | Oh, it’s work. How are you? | 工作而已 你们怎么样 |
[42:53] | – Good. Good. – Er, I’ve brought Ryan. | – 挺好 – 我把赖安带来了 |
[42:57] | He was going to a friend’s, only they cried off at the last minute, | 他本来要去他朋友家的 不过最后没去成 |
[43:00] | cos he’s got a bug, his friend has, so… | 所以他还带着包 他朋友有 所以… |
[43:02] | Ryan brought me some chocolates. | 赖安给我带了巧克力 |
[43:09] | The thing is, this house, | 问题是 这房子 |
[43:11] | it’s the sort that just doesn’t come on the market very often. | 是不常在市场上出现的那种 |
[43:14] | So, if we didn’t go for it now, we might not get the chance again. | 所以如果我们不抓紧的话可能就没机会了 |
[43:17] | Which would be fine, if I wasn’t being made redundant. | 如果我没有被解雇的话 应该不是问题的 |
[43:20] | – When did you find this out? – Last week. | – 你什么时候发现的 – 上周 |
[43:22] | The thing is, they’re going to still need journalists. | 问题是 他们还是需要记者 |
[43:25] | It’s going online, which is fair enough, | 现在新闻都发布在网上 这很公平 |
[43:28] | but they still need stories. | 可他们仍然需要好的故事 |
[43:29] | We have to reapply. | 我们得经过重重筛选 |
[43:31] | They need exactly half the number of us, so… | 他们只需要我们当中的一半 所以… |
[43:33] | You’re assuming that you won’t be one of the ones they want back, which is… | 你是觉得你肯定不会被复职就对了 这… |
[43:36] | That’s not entirely the point, is it? | 这根本就不是重点 不是吗 |
[43:38] | The point is, half of us might be taken back on, half of us won’t. | 重点是 我们会有一半人复职 有一半人不会 |
[43:42] | I wouldn’t want to be in either position. | 我压根就不想自己是其中任何一种情况 |
[43:43] | I’d rather walk away having made my feelings about the damned thing plain. | 我宁愿先静一静 理理这破事 |
[43:47] | Well, that’s just cutting off your nose to spite your face. | 你这不是存心让自己不好过吗 |
[43:49] | Well, you may choose to see it that way, but the point is, | 你这么想也随便你 反正重点是 |
[43:51] | either way, it’s certainly not a good time to be getting a bigger mortgage. | 不管怎样 现在都不该借更多的房贷 |
[43:55] | On a… | 说点… |
[43:56] | on a lighter note… Sorry, Dad. | 说点轻松点的吧 抱歉 爸爸 |
[43:59] | The reason we’ve got you all round | 我们把你们都叫过来的原因 |
[44:01] | is cos we’ve got some kind of more happy news for you. | 是我们有件更开心的事要告诉你们 |
[44:06] | Lucy… | 露西… |
[44:08] | Well, we’re, um… | 我们… |
[44:10] | She-she’s pregnant. We’re having a baby. | 她 她怀孕了 我们有了小宝宝了 |
[44:16] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[44:18] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[44:20] | No, that’s… That’s…wonderful. | 不 这实在… 太好了 |
[44:21] | That is wonderful. That is really… | 真好 实在是太好… |
[44:24] | – You’re crying. – I’m happy! | – 你哭了耶 – 我开心啊 |
[44:26] | Aw! | 啊! |
[44:27] | – And how…how…? How many weeks? – 12. | – 那多少… 怀了几周了 – 十二 |
[44:30] | We thought we’d wait till, you know… | 我们还以为我们还要再等等的 你知道… |
[44:33] | – Ohh! And…and are you…? – I’m fine. | – 那… 那你… – 我很好 |
[44:35] | I felt a bit sick once or twice. Think that’s how I knew. | 之前有一两次觉得恶心 觉得怀孕是该这样 |
[44:39] | Then I went off coffee and red wine, | 然后就不喝咖啡红酒了 |
[44:41] | which made me think, “Ooh, hello!” | 对小宝宝有了很期待的感觉 |
[44:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[44:45] | Oh, no! You’re going to be grandparents! | 噢 不是吧 你很快就会有小孙子了 |
[44:49] | Well, we’re already grandparents. | 我们早就有孙子了 |
[44:56] | What are you doing about work? Have you decided? | 那你工作那边怎么办 决定了吗 |
[44:58] | Well, obviously, I don’t want to give my job up, so… | 很显然 我不想把工作放下 所以… |
[45:07] | “Ho Ho for the robbers The cops and the robbers Ho Ho! | “盗贼们吼啊吼 警察们和盗贼们吼啊吼 |
[45:14] | And the toys? Oh, they were taken back | 那被偷的玩具呢 噢 它们被 |
[45:16] | By a Santa Claus copper with a Santa Claus sack | 圣诞警察用圣诞袋子装走咯 |
[45:19] | While the rest of the force searched day and night | 而此时剩下的人全在日日夜夜地寻找 |
[45:22] | For an elderly lady of medium height | 一个不高不矮的老奶奶 |
[45:25] | With a fondness for earrings and red fox furs | 她最喜欢耳环和红色的狐毛大衣 |
[45:28] | And a habit of taking what wasn’t hers | 而且她还老是顺手牵羊 |
[45:32] | She usually carried a sizeable bag | 背着个大大的包 |
[45:34] | Her name, of course, was Grandma Swagg | 她是谁呢 当然就是 神偷奶奶了 |
[45:38] | Ho Ho for the robbers The cops and the robbers Ho Ho!” | 盗贼们吼啊吼 警察们和盗贼们吼啊吼 |
[45:44] | – Granny. – Yes, chick? | – 外婆 – 怎么啦 小宝贝 |
[45:46] | Is that Richard my grandad? | 理查德是我的外公吗 |
[45:52] | He…he used to be my husband. | 他… 他以前是我的丈夫 |
[45:54] | So, yeah. He… | 所以 嗯 他… |
[45:56] | Technically. And he was your mum’s dad, so, yeah. | 事实上 他是你妈妈的爸爸 所以 是啊 |
[46:01] | – Yes, he is your grandad. – Can I go and see him? | – 嗯 他是你外公 – 那我能去看他吗 |
[46:07] | – Would you like to? – Where does he live? | – 你想去啊 – 他住在哪儿 |
[46:11] | On towards Ripponden. | 瑞普登旁边 |
[46:13] | Can you drive me over? | 你能开车送我去吗 |
[46:14] | Like, one Saturday morning. Then he could play football with me. | 某个周六的早上 那样他就能和我踢足球了 |
[46:21] | Well, we’ll have… we’ll have to see. | 我们… 我们得商量一下 |
[46:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[46:59] | Kevin, it’s Ashley. | 凯文 是我 艾希利 |
[47:03] | You do realise you don’t really have to drive | 你不会真的计划开车到 |
[47:05] | to McDonald’s off Huddersfield ring road, don’t you?’ | 哈德斯菲尔德环路旁边的麦当劳吧 |
[47:18] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[47:20] | Ann. | 安 |
[47:21] | Isn’t she? She’s fine. | – 对吧 – 她很好 |
[47:32] | She’s absolutely fine. | 她一点事都没有 |
[47:39] | – There you go. – That’s yours. | – 拿去吧 – 那是你的 |
[48:23] | – Hello. – Is he in? | – 你好 – 他在家吗 |
[48:25] | Yeah! Come in. | 在啊 请进 |
[48:28] | I was just passing, I was, er… | 我刚好路过 我… |
[48:30] | He’s just getting changed, I’ll give him a shout. | 他在换衣服 我帮你叫他 |
[48:32] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[48:35] | – Can I make you a cup of tea? – No. Thank you. | – 我帮你倒杯茶吧 – 不用了 谢谢 |
[48:41] | I meant to say…about yesterday. | 我想说… 昨天的事 |
[48:43] | – I’m sorry that I put my foot in it. – It’s fine. | – 我很抱歉我冒犯了 – 没事 |
[48:47] | – I said it without even thinking. – It’s fine. | – 我没经大脑就把话说了 – 真的没什么 |
[48:51] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[48:54] | – Have you got five minutes? – Sure. | – 能谈五分钟吗 – 当然 |
[48:59] | – It’s delicate. Can I…? – Yeah, course. | – 有点小事 我能… – 嗯 当然 |
[49:03] | D’you want me to leave you on your own? | 你想我回避下么 |
[49:06] | No, no, no, er… | 不 不 不用 |
[49:09] | OK, erm… | 好的 |
[49:12] | So yesterday, after yesterday, last night… | 所以昨天 昨天之后 昨天晚上… |
[49:18] | Ryan asked me if you’re his grandad and, erm, I… | 赖安问我你是不是他外公 我… |
[49:22] | I couldn’t… | 我没法… |
[49:24] | I said you used to be my husband and you were his mum’s dad | 我就说你以前是我丈夫 你也是他妈妈的爸爸 |
[49:29] | and I said… I said yeah, yeah, you are his grandad. | 然后我说…是的 你是他外公 |
[49:34] | But the thing… | 但是这事… |
[49:42] | No, I’m sorry. I am sorry. | 不 抱歉 抱歉 |
[49:44] | I know I made this decision, and I know you didn’t, | 我知道是我的决定 不是你的意思 |
[49:46] | and I’ve brought it all on myself, | 我也把所有事揽在自己身上了 |
[49:48] | and I’ve got no right to ask you this, but I’m going to. | 我知道我没这权利 可我还是想问你 |
[49:55] | He… | 他… |
[49:58] | He asked me… | 他问我… |
[50:02] | if I would drive him over here one day, | 可不可以找天把他送过来 |
[50:06] | one Saturday… | 某一个周六 |
[50:09] | so you that you could play football with him. | 这样你就能和他踢足球 |
[50:13] | Cos it doesn’t occur to him | 因为在他眼中 他觉得… |
[50:15] | that…that you being his grandad wouldn’t want to do that, | 要是你是他外公应该会想这样 |
[50:18] | wouldn’t want to play with him. | 不会不想和他玩 |
[50:29] | I’m not his grandad. | 我不是他外公 |
[50:35] | You shouldn’t have told him that. | 你不该这么和他说 |
[50:42] | OK. Fair enough. | 好吧 也是 |
[50:47] | – Except, you know, you are. – Don’t. | – 只不过 你清楚 你是 – 不要这样 |
[50:51] | You know, I don’t…I don’t get the way you can think… | 你知道 我真搞不懂你怎么想事情的… |
[50:56] | I’m not going through all this. | 这件事我还没想清楚 |
[50:58] | If I’d decided to wash my hands of him, | 要是当时我撒手不管他的话 |
[50:59] | he’d have ended up in care. | 他可能就呆在福利院了 |
[51:00] | You made that decision. | 是你自己做的决定 |
[51:01] | Our daughter’s child would’ve ended up | 我们女儿的孩子最终会被送去 |
[51:02] | – in care. – She never wanted him! | – 福利院 – 她根本就不想要他 |
[51:04] | – It’s still her flesh and blood! – She was raped! | – 可仍是她的骨肉 – 她是被强奸的 |
[51:06] | – Our flesh and… – She killed herself because of him! | – 留着我们家的血 – 她因他而自杀 |
[51:08] | She killed herself because she’d been raped not because of him! | 她自杀是因为她被强奸而不是因为他 |
[51:11] | – It’s the same thing! – It isn’t! | – 这就是同件事 – 不是 |
[51:12] | – It isn’t. – He was there to remind her every day. | – 不是 – 他的存在时刻都在提醒她 |
[51:15] | – That’s why she… – That is not his fault! | – 为什么她会… – 这不是他的错 |
[51:20] | I can’t look at him. | 我没法看着他 |
[51:23] | I realise it was a big ask. | 我才知道这是个大的请求 |
[52:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[52:25] | – Oh, hi. – How are you? | – 噢 嗨 – 你好吗 |
[52:27] | Kevin, is it? | 凯文 对吧 |
[52:29] | – Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. – You left abruptly. | – 是啊 我很好 – 你那天突然就走了 |
[52:33] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[52:35] | Yes. Yeah. | 噢 没事 |
[52:37] | You never finished telling me your story. | 你还没把话讲完呢 |
[52:39] | Oh, I changed my mind. | 噢 我想了想 发现… |
[52:41] | It wasn’t… really a police matter. | 这事好像不归你们警察管 |
[52:43] | OK. | 好吧 |
[52:45] | – Well, if, er, there’s anything I can do. – Sure. | – 要是 有什么能帮上忙 – 好 |
[52:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[52:54] | Is that Catherine? | 是凯瑟琳吗 |
[52:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[52:56] | It’s Mickey from the Curry House up Rawson Lane. | 我是罗森大道上咖喱屋的米奇 |
[52:58] | That fella you were looking for’s been in. | 你要找的那家伙进了店里 |
[53:01] | Just now. | 就刚刚 |
[53:02] | I came outside for a smoke when he left so I could keep an eye on him, | 他走的时候我出来吸根烟 所以我才能盯着他 |
[53:05] | and I saw where he went. I saw which house he went in. | 然后我看见他往哪里去了 进了哪间房子 |
[53:08] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[53:09] | I’ll be with you in five minutes. | 我五分钟赶到你那 |
[54:56] | Answer the phone, you twat! | 快接电话啊 白痴 |
[55:01] | – Hello. – Ashley, it’s Tommy. | – 你好 – 艾希利 我是汤米 |
[55:04] | Why have I just had bastard police knocking on door? | 为什么刚刚会有个混帐警察敲门 |
[55:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[55:08] | Some slag of a policewoman knocking on this door! | 有个臭女警敲楼下的门 |
[55:11] | – When? – Now! Just now! | – 什么时候 – 刚刚 就刚刚 |
[55:13] | Just don’t…don’t…don’t do anything, | 别… 别… 别轻举妄动 |
[55:16] | don’t panic, I’ll… Has she gone? | 别紧张 我会… 她走了吗 |
[55:21] | Yeah. | 走了 |
[55:22] | I’ll send Lewis…with the van. | 我会叫路易斯… 开辆小货车过去 |
[55:25] | Just get her ready, we’ll move her. | 把她准备好 我们要转移她了 |
[55:27] | How come the police know anything? Who’s said anything? | 那警察怎么可能知道这事 是谁说出去的 |
[55:30] | Nothing, nobody. | 没事 没人说出去 |
[55:32] | Just get her ready to shift her. | 做好准备转移她 |
[55:34] | All right? | 好吗 |
[55:44] | – I’m not… I’m not going there. – Do it! | – 我不要…不要去 – 给我去 |
[55:48] | D’you want that money? | 你还想要那钱吗 |
[55:53] | I’ll get keys. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[55:56] | – Where are we taking her? – I don’t know yet. | – 我们要把她带去哪 – 还没想到 |
[55:59] | Just ring me as soon as you’re on the move. | 你们都上了车的时候马上打给我 |
[56:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[56:15] | Why’ve I got police knocking on my door down Milton Avenue? | 为什么有警察在敲我米尔顿大街的屋子的门 |
[56:18] | Where? | 在哪 |
[56:20] | The house where I’m keeping her. I’ve got police knocking on it. | 我藏她的那间房子啊 有个警察在敲门 |
[56:23] | Has Nevison been to the police? | 奈维森报警了吗 |
[56:26] | No! No, not…not to my… | 没 没 不是我… |
[56:28] | No, he hasn’t. Not to my… | 不 他没有 不是我… |
[56:30] | Well, then, why are they knocking on the door, then? | 那为什么他们会敲那房子的门呢 |
[56:32] | – What do they know? – I’ve got absolutely | – 他们知道什么了 – 我真的 |
[56:34] | no idea. | 不知道 |
[56:51] | In this trouble town | ♪ 此城处处风雨连绵 ♪ |
[56:53] | Troubles are found | ♪ 所到之处尽是风雨 ♪ |
[56:59] | In this trouble town | ♪ 在这是非多多的镇子 ♪ |
[57:02] | Word soon gets round | ♪ 谣言满天飞 ♪ |
[57:11] | Stuck in speed-bump city | ♪ 深陷风雨变幻之城 ♪ |
[57:13] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | ♪ 唯一堪称盼头之事 ♪ |
[57:15] | Is the thought of getting out. | ♪ 唯有思索逃离此地 ♪ |