时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 一群混蛋把安绑架了 要一百万的赎金 | |
[00:03] | – We’ve got to ring the police. – We’re going to go to the police | – 我们得报警 – 我们会报警的 |
[00:06] | after we’ve got her back. | 等到她安全回来之后 |
[00:07] | Well, it’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[00:09] | Hands behind your back. | 手放到背后 |
[00:10] | I’m not your mother. Nobody bullies you. | 我不是你的妈妈 没有人能欺负你 |
[00:12] | You’re a police officer. | 你是一个警察 |
[00:14] | I did this stupid thing. | 我做了一件蠢事 |
[00:15] | You never finished telling me your story. | 你还没告诉我你的故事呢 |
[00:17] | It wasn’t… really a police matter. | 这… 其实没有什么大事 |
[00:18] | Why have I just had police knocking on door? | 为什么刚刚有一个警察在敲门 |
[00:21] | Just get her ready to shift her. | 做好转移她的准备 |
[00:23] | – Where are we taking her? – I don’t know yet. | – 我们要把她带到哪儿去 – 我还不知道 |
[00:25] | Just ring me as soon as you’re on the move. | 你准备好走了就给我打个电话 |
[00:27] | Becky, my daughter… | 贝姬 我的女儿… |
[00:29] | died just after Ryan was born. | 在赖安出生不久就死了 |
[00:31] | She was raped. | 她被强奸了 |
[00:33] | Is that what you’re going to do? mark his card for him? | 你打算这么做 让他得到惩罚吗? |
[00:35] | My intention is to deal with it effectively. | 我只是想要快速高效地处理掉这件事而已 |
[00:50] | You are kidding me?! | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[00:52] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[00:53] | – You’re lying. – Nope. | – 骗人 – 没有 |
[00:55] | That’s disgusting! | 这太恶心了 |
[00:58] | They don’t call it animal husbandry for nothing. | 他们说那是畜牧业是有原因的 |
[00:59] | Why d’you think they wear wellies… farmers? | 不然你认为那些农民为什么会穿长筒雨靴 |
[01:01] | Forget the mud. It’s to slot the sheep’s hind legs down | 忘掉那些泥巴吧 他们关注的是绵羊的后腿 |
[01:03] | – and keep ’em rigid… – It is not! | – 保持它们直直的… – 才不是这样 |
[01:05] | …while you’re giving ’em one up the bee-hind. | 从后面来看 你比他们要更胜一筹的 |
[01:07] | Shut… up! | 不要… 再说了 |
[01:08] | Do you not know anything about the countryside? Do you honestly think | 你对乡村一点都不了解吗 你真的以为 |
[01:11] | they’d waste time legislating against it if it didn’t really happen? | 政府会花大力气立法反对这种既定的事实吗 |
[01:14] | I have to say, Mr Kershaw was | 我不得不说 克肖先生对于 |
[01:16] | unusually upset about being told one of his sheep had been knocked down | 他的绵羊在路边被撞的事 |
[01:20] | – at side of road. – They always are! | – 感到非常沮丧 – 他们总是这样 |
[01:21] | I’m telling you, it’s a very special relationship | 我告诉你吧 这些农夫和绵羊之间 |
[01:23] | these farmers have with their sheep. | 有着一种非常奇特的关系 |
[01:26] | Draw your own conclusions. | 我留给你自己想吧 |
[01:27] | I suppose I’m attracted to Ollie and he’s a bit of a beast. | 我好像被奥利给吸引住了 他有时像一头野兽 |
[01:30] | Well, there you go, you see. I rest my case. | 这不就是了 你看 我不再多说了 |
[01:33] | If you didn’t want to see the funny side, | 如果你想不接触这些有趣的东西的话 |
[01:34] | you shouldn’t have joined the police force… | 你也许根本就不应该加入警察局… |
[01:36] | service… force. | 后勤… 部队 |
[01:48] | Oooh! Gotta go. | 不能再聊了 |
[01:50] | Jenson Button’s just streaked past in a white tranny. | 简森·巴顿刚刚开着一辆白色货车冲过去了 |
[01:53] | I think he’s trying to smash the land speed record, bless him. | 这速度又能创新纪录了 上帝保佑他 |
[01:57] | And he’s got a tail-light out. | 还有他的汽车尾灯坏了一个 |
[01:59] | I think I might give him a tug. | 该让他减减速了 |
[02:00] | OK, well, you be careful and don’t be long. | 行 自己小心 不要耽误太多时间 |
[02:03] | I wanna send everyone home in ten minutes. | 我想要每个人在十分钟之内下班回家 |
[02:05] | I wanna go home in ten minutes. | 我想要在十分钟之内下班回家 |
[02:11] | There’s a tower block overhead | ♪ 摩天大楼参天立 ♪ |
[02:14] | All you’ve got’s your benefits | ♪ 奔劳碌碌只为己 ♪ |
[02:16] | And you’re barely scraping by | ♪ 勉强度日难为继 ♪ |
[02:21] | In this trouble town | ♪ 动荡不堪此城中 ♪ |
[02:23] | Troubles are found | ♪ 麻烦接踵不胜计 ♪ |
[02:32] | Stuck in speed-bump city | ♪ 深陷此城无所依 ♪ |
[02:33] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | ♪ 所期盼者 ♪ |
[02:36] | Is the thought of getting out. | ♪ 唯有逃离 ♪ |
[02:39] | Bravo November 9512, can you PNC a vehicle for me, please? | BN9512 你能帮我查一辆车吗 |
[02:43] | We’re just changing shifts, 9512. | 9512 我们正在换班 |
[02:46] | – Can you give us two minutes? – OK, thanks. | – 你能等两分钟吗 – 好的 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Shit! | 该死 |
[03:38] | Bravo November 9512? | BN9512请求? |
[03:40] | Nearly with you, 9512. | 就快到你那里了 9512 |
[03:42] | Just give us a minute. He’ gone to the toilet. | 再等一会儿 他去上个厕所就来 |
[03:44] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[04:03] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[04:04] | – Is this your van? – Yeah. | – 这是你的货车吗 – 是的 |
[04:06] | You were going at quite a lick there. | 你刚刚是想要破世界纪录吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Sorry. | 呃 对不起 |
[04:09] | I’ve… I’ve had bit of a long day, | 我… 我今天忙了一天 |
[04:11] | I just want to get home to girlfriend. | 只是想要快点回家陪我女朋友 |
[04:13] | Sure. What you done to your face? | 好吧 你的脸怎么了 |
[04:15] | I had a fight… | 我和我哥哥… |
[04:17] | – wi… with me brother. – Can I see your docs? | – 打了一架 – 能把你证件拿出来吗 |
[04:20] | I’ve… not… | 我… 没有… |
[04:22] | I haven’t got anything on me. | 我什么都没有带 |
[04:24] | – Do you know where they are? – They’re in drawer at home. | – 你知道它们在哪儿吗 – 在我家抽屉里 |
[04:26] | OK. What’s your name? | 好的 你叫什么 |
[04:29] | Lewis Whippey. | 路易斯·威佩 |
[04:30] | You’ve got a light out at the back, Lewis. Did you know? | 你后面有一个灯不亮了 路易斯 你知道吗 |
[04:33] | – No. – Driver’s side. Come and have a look. | – 不知道 – 在靠驾驶座这边 下来看看 |
[04:35] | No, I’ll… I’ll take your word for it | 不 我… 我记住你说的啦 |
[04:38] | – and I’ll get it seen to. – OK. | – 我回家就把它修好 – 好吧 |
[04:40] | I just want you to come and look at how dangerous it is, | 我只是想要让你看看这有多危险 |
[04:42] | particularly on your off-side. D’you mind? | 特别是它刚好在你的死角处 下来看看吧 |
[05:04] | You see? | 看到没 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:07] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah, I think… I think I might be coming down with something like flu. | 嗯 我想… 我有可能是感冒了 |
[05:13] | All right, well, drive safe, OK? | 行 要小心驾驶 知道么 |
[05:14] | And get that seen to. Yeah? Soon. | 快点把这里给修了 越快越好 |
[05:16] | Otherwise you’re going to cause an accident | 否则到时候造成交通事故了 |
[05:18] | and you just don’t need that sort of hassle, do you? | 你也不想自找麻烦 不是吗 |
[05:20] | No. Yeah. Thanks. Sorry. | 是的 谢谢你 实在不好意思 |
[05:25] | What you got in there? An elephant? | 这里面是什么 一头大象吗 |
[05:27] | No, it’s just… my dog. | 不 只是… 我的狗 |
[05:31] | What sort is it? | 什么狗 |
[05:34] | Labrador. | 拉布拉多猎狗 |
[05:35] | – Nice. What’s he called? – Tommy. | – 不错呀 它叫什么 – 汤米 |
[05:41] | I’d like to see inside the van. | 我要看看这辆货车里面 |
[05:43] | It’s locked. | 它锁上了 |
[05:47] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪里 |
[05:48] | It’s just a dog. | 这只是一条狗而已 |
[05:53] | I’d like you to open the van, Lewis. Where are the keys? | 我说了要你把货车打开 路易斯 钥匙在哪里 |
[05:55] | Er, he’ll go mad. He’ll run across moors | 它会疯跑的 它会跑过这片草地 |
[05:57] | and I’ll never get him back! | 我就找不回来了 |
[06:06] | Are they in the ignition? | 是在汽车的点火开关那里吗 |
[06:08] | OK, wait there. | 行 等在这里 |
[06:23] | Do you know that person? | 你认识那个人吗 |
[06:24] | No. | 不认识 |
[06:26] | Right, open it for me, please. | 好的 请把它打开 |
[06:45] | I think they’ve killed me. | 我要被他们杀死了 |
[06:53] | Control to all units. | 所有单位请注意 |
[06:54] | Officer required to Scammonden Road, Ripponden.” | 到瑞普登的斯堪姆登路去增援 |
[06:56] | Bravo November 45, responding. | BN45 收到 |
[06:59] | Go out for a drink, Sergeant Kirsten shows up… | 出去喝了一杯 柯尔斯顿警官出现时… |
[07:01] | We’ve got a code zero, Scammonden Road, it’s Kirsten. | 有警察被袭击了 在斯堪姆登 是柯尔斯顿 |
[07:07] | Bravo November 45. Have you called an ambulance? | BN45 你呼叫救护车了吗 |
[07:10] | Shafiq, you come wi’ me, Twiggy, take the other car. | 沙菲克 你跟我一起 崔姬 你坐另外一辆车 |
[07:12] | Ambulance is on its way, 45. | 救护车已经赶往那边了 45 |
[07:14] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:29] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪里 |
[07:31] | Right, well, go. | 行 快点走 |
[07:33] | – You’ve…! – Go. | – 你刚刚… – 走 |
[07:34] | Get that van off this road fast. | 快点把这辆货车开走 |
[07:36] | Like your arse is on fire. | 就像火烧屁股一样快点走 |
[07:39] | You…! | 你… |
[07:41] | Nutter! | 疯子 |
[08:35] | She’d seen a white tranny with a light out, | 她看到一辆白色改装车有一边的灯不亮了 |
[08:37] | she was going to… | 她想要去… |
[08:39] | Bravo November 45. Had she just | BN45 她刚刚是不是要求 |
[08:40] | PNC’d a white transit van? | 查一辆白色改装货车 |
[08:42] | She’d put in a request but not given the registration. | 她提出了请求 但是这里还没有登记 |
[08:44] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这样做 |
[08:46] | I want the helicopter up now, now, now, | 快点派直升机上去 快点 快点 |
[08:48] | looking for a white transit van. | 找一辆白色改装货车 |
[09:33] | Pass me the… | 递给我… |
[10:00] | What is there? | 那是什么 |
[10:02] | Sarg? | 长官 |
[10:04] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[10:15] | Kirsten? | 柯尔斯顿 |
[10:35] | We need to close the road. | 我们要封锁这条道路 |
[10:36] | Bravo November 45 to Control, she’s, er, she’s dead. | BN45报道总部 她已经死了 |
[10:40] | Looks like she’s been knocked down. | 看上去像是被撞死的 |
[10:44] | We need the on-call DI, we need CSI, we need the CIU, we need H-MIT. | 我们需要DI CSI CIU H-MIT |
[10:48] | We need… We need the whole circus here. | 我们需要… 我们需要总部所有的人员 |
[10:51] | Shafiq, take the Landy down as far as Wheatcroft Lane | 沙菲克 把浪迪开到维特克拉夫特车道那边 |
[10:53] | and park broadside. | 然后停在路边上 |
[10:54] | Nobody comes through. Twiggy, same up at the top. | 不要让任何人进来 崔姬 前面就交给你了 |
[10:56] | Control, did you get me that helicopter? | 总部 直升机到位没有 |
[10:59] | Helicopter’s airborne and en route. | 直升机已经起飞了 正在路上 |
[11:03] | Move it, come on, close the road. We’re preserving evidence now. | 快点行动起来 封锁这条路 我们要保护现场 |
[11:35] | I had to… give her a bit of a | 我昨天早上… |
[11:38] | talking to yesterday morning. | 教训了她一顿 |
[11:44] | I said, “I’m not your mother. | 我说 “我不是你的妈妈” |
[11:46] | You’re a police officer, nobody bullies you.” | “你是一个警察 没人能欺负你” |
[11:49] | She’d be out to prove something. | 她想要在外面表现一下自己 |
[11:52] | She said, “This is all I wanted all my life and | 她说 “这是我一生中最想要的东西” |
[11:54] | I’m shit at it,” | “但是我竟然都做不好” |
[11:56] | and I should’ve said, “No, you’re not. | 我应该说 “不是这样的” |
[11:57] | You’re fantastic, you’re lovely,” | “你做得很好 你是一个好孩子” |
[11:59] | but I didn’t, I just let her dwell on it, | 但是我没有 我让她一直被这件事困扰 |
[12:01] | so she’d be thinking I’d be thinking | 她肯定以为 |
[12:02] | that she was shit at it and I didn’t. | 我觉得她做得很糟糕 但是我没有 |
[12:03] | I don’t think that. She wasn’t. | 我不这么认为 她做得很好 |
[12:11] | Catherine, go home. You’ve done all you can. | 凯瑟琳 回家吧 你已经做了自己能做的 |
[12:15] | Who’s telling the next of kin, sir? | 长官 谁来通知她的家属 |
[12:18] | Is it you? | 你吗 |
[12:19] | Yes, that’s… | 是的 这个… |
[12:21] | I need your trousers and your boots as well. | 我还需要你的裤子和鞋子 |
[12:27] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我和你一起去吗 |
[12:30] | Who is the next of kin? | 谁是她的家属 |
[12:35] | Is there somebody we can ring to come and be with you, Ollie? | 奥利 要我们打电话找个人来陪下你吗 |
[12:42] | Oh my God! | 我的天呐 |
[12:44] | Carolyn and Ian! | 卡洛琳和伊恩 |
[12:46] | Sorry, who? | 不好意思 谁 |
[12:49] | Er, it’s Kirsten’s mum and dad. | 呃 他们是柯尔斯顿的父母 |
[12:53] | Do you want to tell Carolyn and Ian or… | 你想亲自去告诉卡洛琳和伊恩 还是… |
[12:57] | …is it something you’d like me to do? | 你想让我帮你去通知他们 |
[13:01] | Can you do it? | 你能帮我吗 |
[13:16] | Where do the parents live? | 她的父母住在哪里 |
[13:18] | Er, five minutes away. | 从这里五分钟就到了 |
[13:20] | Where’s your car? | 你车在哪里 |
[13:21] | At the nick. | 再警局 |
[13:23] | Right, well, we’ll visit the parents then I’m dropping you off at the nick | 我们探望完她的父母 我就送你去警察局 |
[13:26] | and then you’re going home. | 然后你得回家 |
[13:28] | You’ve got to let other people do their jobs now. | 你现在该让别人做好他们的分内事 |
[13:32] | I’ve got to write a duty statement. The SIO’ll need it. | 我要写一份责任声明 SIO需要 |
[13:35] | And then you’re going home. | 写完你就赶紧回家 |
[13:45] | Oh, and… | 还有… |
[13:48] | ..you arrested Marcus Gascoigne yesterday. | 你昨天逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:52] | Do you think you might’ve made a mistake? | 有没有可能是你弄错了 |
[13:55] | No, sir. There was a packet of what appeared to be cocaine | 不 先生 他车的前座下面 |
[13:58] | slipped under the front seat of his car. | 有一包可卡因 |
[14:00] | He refused to be breathalysed and he stank like a brewery. | 他拒绝酒精测试 闻上去像个酿酒厂似的 |
[14:02] | Yeah, what I meant was… he does a lot for us. | 我的意思是 他为我们付出了很多 |
[14:05] | On the council. | 在委员会里 |
[14:10] | How big was this packet? | 那包可卡因有多少 |
[14:12] | Tiny. | 一点点 |
[14:13] | Personal use. | 个人使用的 |
[14:15] | I’m sure he’s had his fingers burned, | 他肯定是烦心事太多了 |
[14:18] | so I’m just asking you to consider… | 我只是想在你继续下去之前 |
[14:20] | the implications… | 请你考虑一下 |
[14:23] | ..before you take it any further. | 事情可能引发的后果 |
[14:26] | Well, it, it depends what comes back from the lab. | 这要看实验室给出的结果了 |
[14:28] | Has it gone to the lab? | 已经送去实验室了吗 |
[14:30] | No, it’s gone into the store up at Halifax to have a field test. | 没有 送进哈利法克斯的一家店做实地测验了 |
[14:32] | Take it out. | 把它拿出来 |
[14:37] | I… I can’t do that. | 我… 我不能那样做 |
[14:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:41] | ..do something. | 做些什么 |
[14:55] | You should try and get some sleep. | 你该试着多睡一会了 |
[15:00] | What could a man, men, people… they, she said “they”. | 到底是什么样的人 人们 她说”他们” |
[15:04] | “They’ve killed me.” | “他们要杀了我” |
[15:05] | What could they be doing in a van, with a van, that was so bad | 他们到底在货车里做了什么样的坏事 |
[15:08] | that they had to kill a police officer? A kid. | 以至于他们要杀一个警官 一个孩子 |
[15:13] | What had she stumbled across? | 她到底遇到了什么事 |
[15:16] | It’s going to be tough few days. | 接下来几天会很艰难 |
[15:19] | It’s going to be a tough few weeks. | 接下来几个星期都会很艰难 |
[15:22] | And I know from what Catherine’s told me | 凯瑟琳告诉我 |
[15:25] | that no officer could be more well loved, | 没有比柯尔斯顿更加被爱护 |
[15:28] | more well respected, than Kirsten. | 更加受尊敬了 |
[15:32] | And what I want to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[15:34] | ..we are here for you. | 我们一直都在 |
[15:38] | Don’t be too proud or too shy. | 不要过于骄傲也不要感到难为情 |
[15:41] | My door is always open, | 我的门永远为你们敞开 |
[15:42] | Inspector Taylor’s door’s always open. | 泰勒警探的门也为你们敞开 |
[15:45] | Catherine’s door’s always open. | 凯瑟琳也是 |
[15:47] | If you want to talk to the doctor, you know where he is. | 如果你想和医生谈话 你知道他在哪 |
[15:50] | If you want to talk to the chaplain, you know where he is. | 如果你想和牧师谈话 你知道他在哪 |
[15:54] | It might not sink in today, | 可能今天大家接受不了这事实 |
[15:56] | it might not sink in till the funeral | 可能直到葬礼都接受不了 |
[15:58] | Becky? | 贝姬 |
[16:00] | It might be six months before it sinks in. | 可能需要很长时间大家才能接受 |
[16:04] | But if at any time you feel you’re not coping… | 但不管什么时候你觉得自己应对不了了 |
[16:09] | Please don’t keep it to yourself. | 请不要闷在心里 |
[16:20] | I have no shadow of a doubt that our colleagues in H-MIT | 我确信在H-MIT的同僚们 |
[16:24] | will move heaven and earth to find out who was responsible. | 会竭尽全力找出犯人 |
[16:28] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[16:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:46] | OK. You heard him. | 好了 你们都听到了 |
[16:47] | We have to… get out there and do what we do best. | 我们得… 做到最好 |
[16:53] | Be patient with people. | 对人们要耐心 |
[16:56] | Everything that you deal with today is going to seem so trivial… | 你现在处理的每件事看起来很微不足道 |
[17:01] | ..but to everyone out there, if they’ve had to call the police, | 但对与其他人 如果他们需要叫警察了 |
[17:04] | it’s a big deal | 那就是件大事 |
[17:05] | so, whatever’s going on in your head, | 所以 不管你脑子里在想什么 |
[17:08] | you treat people with the compassion and respect they deserve. | 你都要给人们他们应得得热情与尊重 |
[17:13] | At the same time, | 同时 |
[17:15] | I want you with your stab-proof vests on, | 你们要穿上你们的防弹衣 |
[17:17] | I want you with your batons, | 拿上你们的警棍 |
[17:19] | I want you with your CS gas | 带上你们的催泪瓦斯 |
[17:20] | because sometimes it’s easy to forget that we put our lives on the line | 因为有时候很容易忘记每次我们外出执勤 |
[17:23] | every time we go out there. | 我们都是拿自己的生命在冒险 |
[17:25] | So you look after yourselves. | 所以你们要照顾好自己 |
[17:28] | And keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[17:30] | For God’s sake, keep in touch with me and with each other. | 一定记住 要和我 和大家相互保持联系 |
[17:35] | Go on. | 散会 |
[17:41] | Sarg? | 长官 |
[17:42] | Do you want me to help out with that lad that’s being sectioned this morning? | 你需要我帮你弄今早分配的事儿吗 |
[17:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:47] | – Thanks. – OK. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[18:45] | Owen Brierley will crush both vehicles. | 欧文·布赖尔利会把两辆车都碾碎的 |
[18:48] | One of you stays here with her, the other one takes the Mini, | 你们一个呆在这里看着她 另一个开小的那辆 |
[18:51] | gets back here, then takes the van with her in it, | 回到这里 然后开装她的那辆货车 |
[18:54] | dumps her somewhere, middle of nowhere, | 随便把她丢在一个地方 没人的地方 |
[18:56] | then takes the van to Owen. Finito. | 然后把货车开到欧文那里 就这样 |
[18:58] | Dumps her in the middle of nowhere? Dead? | 丢在一个没人的地方 死人吗 |
[19:00] | No, not dead! | 不 不是死人 |
[19:03] | You… chump! | 你… 蠢蛋 |
[19:05] | You’ve done enough damage. | 你已经惹了太多麻烦了 |
[19:07] | We’re going to get hung, drawn and quartered, | 我们要被吊起来 五马分尸 |
[19:09] | we’re going to be thrown to the lions, we’re going to be crucified. | 要被喂狮子了 要被钉死了 |
[19:12] | Upside down. In public! | 倒着钉死 在众人面前 |
[19:15] | You… wanker! | 你个傻逼 |
[19:18] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[19:20] | Three things. | 三件 |
[19:22] | I have not come this far, | 这也不都是我造成的 |
[19:24] | I have not spent the last three days doing all the shit I’ve been doing | 我这三天来做了那么多事 |
[19:27] | to get so little out of it. That’s one. | 不是只为了拿那么点好处 这是第一件事 |
[19:29] | Two… she knows too much. | 第二件事 她知道的太多了 |
[19:32] | She heard him, shit-for-brains, | 她听到那个蠢货说 |
[19:33] | talk about “ringing Ashley up at t’farm”. | “给在农场的艾希利打电话” |
[19:36] | And then last night he told the little police officer his name, | 还有昨晚他告诉那小警官他的名字 |
[19:39] | his own name, | 他自己的名字 |
[19:41] | and she, rich bitch, | 她 那富婊子 |
[19:42] | was two feet away from him in back of van, so… | 就在车箱里面两尺的距离 所以… |
[19:45] | How d’you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:47] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[19:53] | What was the third thing? | 第三件事是什么 |
[19:55] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[19:57] | We don’t call me a wanker. | 没人叫我傻逼 |
[19:59] | She’s staying here, you’re ringing Nev. | 她呆在这里 你打电话给奈维森 |
[20:02] | Telling him we want a hundred grand this time, right? | 告诉他我们这次要十万 |
[20:05] | And then… well, we’ll see. | 然后 然后再说 |
[20:07] | They’re onto us! You idiot. | 他们盯上我们了 你个白痴 |
[20:11] | Why was she following you last night? | 她昨晚为什么跟着你 |
[20:14] | The copper. Why did that other one turn up at the house? | 为什么还有另外一个警察出现在屋子那里 |
[20:16] | I don’t think they are. She wasn’t following him. | 我不觉得是这样 她不是跟着他 |
[20:18] | She stopped him cos he had a light out. | 她是因为车后面有坏不亮了 才拦住他的 |
[20:20] | And that other one at the house? If they knew what we were up to, | 那个在房子那边的 如果他们知道我们要干嘛 |
[20:23] | there’d have been 15 of ’em. | 那就是十五个警察了 |
[20:24] | They’d have kicked door down. | 他们早就把门踢开了 |
[20:27] | OK. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | So who’s staying here | 那谁留在这里 |
[20:31] | and who’s taking the Mini? He can stay here. | 谁开那部小车 他可以留在这儿 |
[20:33] | He’s shitting bricks. He’ll be useless out there. | 他吓的都尿裤子了 他在外面没用 |
[20:37] | I’ll tell him. | 我去告诉他 |
[20:48] | – Have you finished? – I’ve finished. | – 你们吃完了吗 – 我吃完啦 |
[20:50] | Right, well, can you both go and brush your teeth, please? | 好吧 你们两去刷牙吧 |
[20:53] | All right! | 好吧 |
[21:00] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[21:04] | He made me take some of the money. Ashley. Yesterday. | 他让我拿了些钱 艾希利 就在昨天 |
[21:08] | He split it up. He gave me 2,000 in a bag. And what could I do? | 他在分赃 他给了我2000磅 我能怎么做 |
[21:12] | I couldn’t say “No thanks”, he’d have been suspicious. | 我不能说 “不 谢谢” 他会怀疑的 |
[21:14] | – I couldn’t just… – So what did you do with it? | – 我不能… – 那你这笔钱放哪儿了 |
[21:17] | It’s in the car. | 在车里 |
[21:18] | In the car?! | 在车里 |
[21:20] | Under the… In with the spare wheel. | 在备用轮胎里面 |
[21:22] | It’s hidden. I… | 藏起来了 我… |
[21:25] | I don’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道要拿它干嘛 |
[21:27] | Destroy it. Burn it. | 销毁它 烧了它 |
[21:28] | No! | 不 |
[21:29] | It’s money. | 这可是钱啊 |
[21:31] | – Leave it somewhere. – No. | – 随便找地方丢掉 – 不 |
[21:33] | – Don’t bring it in the house. – I’m not going to! | – 别带到家里来 – 我也没准备带家里来 |
[21:35] | Put it in a bin. Are your fingerprints on it? | 丢到垃圾桶里去 上面有你的指纹吗 |
[21:38] | No. | 没有 |
[21:39] | – On the bag? – I’m ready! | – 那包上呢 – 我好了 |
[21:41] | That was quick. | 真快啊 |
[21:44] | What’s in those sandwiches? | 三明治里放了什么 |
[21:46] | Tuna mayonnaise. | 金枪鱼蛋黄酱 |
[21:47] | How many times do I have to say the same thing? | 我要重复说多少遍呢 |
[21:49] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:50] | It’s not fine, it’s disgusting! | 怎么没事 很难吃 |
[21:51] | Don’t go on at Dad. Have you brushed your teeth properly? | 别对你爸发火 你牙齿好好刷了吗 |
[21:53] | – Nobody listens. – We need to be in the car. | – 根本没人听我说话 – 我们得上车了 |
[22:01] | The road between Blackstone Edge and Mytholmroyd remains closed | 由于昨晚五点后发生的交通 |
[22:05] | as crime scene investigators continue to analyse the isolated rural area | 百事通路和麦社姆尔德路交界处处于封闭状态 |
[22:10] | where the incident took place just after five o’clock yesterday evening. | 事故犯罪现场调查员正在继续调查 |
[22:14] | We know that we’re looking for a white transit van. | 我们了解到警方正在搜寻一辆白色搬运货车 |
[22:17] | Early indications from the scene | 早期现场调查显示 |
[22:19] | suggest that a second vehicle was involved in the incident. | 事故还包含另一辆车 |
[22:22] | From debris left in the road, | 从路边的碎片来看 |
[22:24] | we’re confident that we will be able to identify the make and model | 我们确信能认出 |
[22:27] | and colour of that second vehicle. | 第二辆车的模型和颜色 |
[22:29] | – They now have the task of trying to… – Helen? | – 警方现在正在尝试… – 海伦 |
[22:31] | – establish exactly what happened… – Awful. | – 确认真正发生了什么 – 太可怕了 |
[22:33] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:39] | She’s somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[22:45] | I’ve got my name on the roster today. At the mission. | 我今天在志愿列表上填了名字 搜救行动 |
[22:49] | I think I’d like to go. And help out. | 我想去帮忙 |
[22:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:53] | Perhaps you should. Keep yourself busy. | 或许你应该找点事做 |
[22:57] | Someone should be here, in case. | 得有人在家里 以防万一 |
[23:02] | She could just walk through the door. | 她可能会回来 |
[23:04] | Right, well, I’ll ring in. | 好的 我会找佣人的 |
[23:26] | Have you heard the news, Kevin? | 你听说那则新闻了吗 凯文 |
[23:29] | What… news? | 什么… 新闻 |
[23:31] | On the telly, this police woman. | 电视播的女警员的事 |
[23:32] | Oh, er, yeah. Yeah, terrible. | 恩 是的 太可怕了 |
[23:35] | She was only 23 and it was just up here. | 她才23岁 只是经过那里 |
[23:39] | Just up above Ripponden on Scammonden Road. | 只是经过百事通和麦社姆尔德路交界处 |
[23:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[23:44] | We wondered about having a whip-round for the family. | 我们在考虑给那一家捐点钱 |
[23:46] | Do you think that’s appropriate to ask people for money or not? | 你觉得让大家捐钱好不好呢 |
[23:49] | Nevison’s not in this morning, otherwise I’d ask him. | 奈维森今天早上不在 所以想问一下你 |
[23:51] | Isn’t he? Why? | 他不在吗 出什么事了 |
[23:54] | I think, er, Helen. | 可能是因为海伦吧 |
[23:56] | Why? Is she…? | 为什么 她… |
[23:57] | No, no, nothing new, just… | 不 不 没什么 只是… |
[24:01] | OK. | 好的 |
[24:04] | So what do you think? | 那么你觉得那件事怎么样呢 |
[24:07] | Oh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[24:19] | Hi, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[24:21] | I don’t want… | 我不想… |
[24:23] | I can’t destroy it. | 我不能销毁它 |
[24:25] | I want to give it back. To Nevison. | 我要把它们还回去 还给奈维森 |
[24:27] | Well, you can’t. How? | 你不能 你要怎么做呢 |
[24:30] | I know I can’t. I know that. | 我知道我不能 我知道 |
[24:33] | But… I can’t destroy it. It’s money. | 但是… 我不能销毁它们 那是钱 |
[24:38] | What about…? | 可不可以… |
[24:42] | What? | 什么 |
[24:46] | If we split it up. Into smaller amounts. | 我们把钱分成小份 |
[24:49] | Just a few hundred each. | 每份几百块 |
[24:51] | And put some in your bank account, and some in mine. | 一些放到你的账户里面 一些放到我的账户里 |
[24:54] | And… I don’t know… just… | 我不知道… 就… |
[25:00] | ..use it. | 用完它 |
[25:03] | To buy things with. | 去买点东西 |
[25:06] | Small things. | 小件的东西 |
[25:08] | Over a period of time. | 在一定的时间内 |
[25:10] | You mean keep it? | 你是说留着这些钱 |
[25:14] | We’d just have to be careful | 我们只需要小心一点 |
[25:16] | that it didn’t look like we suddenly had a lot of money to throw around. | 不要让别人以为我们突然有很多钱可以挥霍 |
[25:24] | No, don’t hurt him! | 不 不要伤害他 |
[25:26] | Come on, son. | 走吧 伙计 |
[25:29] | – Don’t hurt him! – Calm down, lad. | – 不要伤害他 – 冷静 伙计 |
[25:31] | You’re making it a thousand times harder for yourself than it need be. | 不要给再给自己找无谓的麻烦了 |
[25:34] | Hey, you’re witnesses! You’ve seen this! | 你们是目击证人 你们看到了 |
[25:38] | You’re seeing what they’re doing to me! | 你们看到了他们是怎么对我的 |
[25:40] | Hey, it’s nutty Khalid. Y’all right, nutty Khalid? | 是硬汉哈利德 你还好吗 硬汉哈利德 |
[25:42] | If I’m never ever seen again, you’ll know! | 如果再也见不到我了 你们就会知道 |
[25:45] | You’ll know that I’ve been abducted! | 你们会知道我是被绑架的 |
[25:47] | I am being abducted, that’s what this is! | 我是被绑架的 这就是事实 |
[25:50] | Stand up, Khalid. Get up. | 站起来 哈利德 起来 |
[25:51] | – Yeah, really? – By the government! | – 是吗 – 被政府绑架的 |
[25:53] | Course you are! | 你就是绑架的 |
[25:54] | Yeah, government’s got nowt better to do! | 是啊 政府最好就是现在绑架你 |
[25:56] | No, because I know things! That’s why they’ve been spying on me. | 不 因为我知道一些事 所以他们派人监视我 |
[25:59] | That’s why they’ve been watching me all day, every day! | 所以他们整天都在监视我 每一天 |
[26:02] | For months! And you think I don’t know! | 几个月了 你们以为你们不知道吗 |
[26:05] | Well, I bloody do! Is that why you wrap yerself up | 我敢打赌你们知道 这就是你们要 |
[26:07] | in tinfoil, you nutty bugger, eh? | 离开的原因吗 你们这些混蛋 |
[26:09] | Does he? | 是真的吗 |
[26:10] | Yeah, man, with a pan on his head… | 是啊 伙计 得放个锅在头上 |
[26:12] | to stop the radio waves penetratulating his brainium. | 才能不让无线电穿透他的脑袋 |
[26:15] | Oi! | 喂 |
[26:17] | And another one And another one | 一个接着一个 |
[26:19] | And another bites the dust | 一个已经倒下 |
[26:21] | And another one down And another one down | 一个接着一个的倒下 |
[26:23] | And another one bites the dust | 又有一个要倒下 |
[26:28] | And another one bites… | 又有一个要倒… |
[26:33] | – Get out of your vehicle. – Why? | – 下车 – 什么事 |
[26:35] | Get out of your vehicle. | 下车 |
[26:40] | – What did you say? – Nothing. | – 你刚刚说什么 – 什么也没有 |
[26:41] | No, I heard you. You said something. | 不 我听到了 你说了点什么 |
[26:42] | – I’d like you to repeat it. – I-I didn’t mean anything. | – 你再说一遍 – 我没什么其他意思 |
[26:44] | – I was just singing. – What were you singing? | – 我只是在唱歌 – 你唱的是什么 |
[26:45] | – Nothing. – So you think it’s funny? | – 什么也不是 – 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[26:47] | Cos I got the distinct impression you thought it was funny. | 因为我刚刚看到你好像觉得很有意思 |
[26:49] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[26:50] | – So you think I’m stupid? – No. | – 你是说我很蠢吗 – 没有 |
[26:51] | – Do I look stupid? – No. | – 我看起来很蠢吗 – 没有 |
[26:53] | – Right, turn round. – Why? | – 好的 转身 – 为什么 |
[26:54] | – Turn around. – I haven’t done anything. | – 转身 – 我什么也没做 |
[26:55] | Yes, you have. You’ve used abusive words and behaviour | 不 你有 你用侮辱性的语言和行为 |
[26:58] | likely to cause a harassment, alarm or distress, | 对警员进行了羞辱 警告和为难 |
[27:00] | contrary to section 5 of the Public Order Act which is why you’re under arrest. | 基于警员行为守则第五部分 你被逮捕了 |
[27:03] | – I was just singing! – You’re not obliged to say anything | – 我只是在唱歌 – 你可以保持沉默 |
[27:04] | but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned | 但是你所说的将会被作为呈堂证供 |
[27:06] | – something you later rely on court. – No, no, no! | – 在法庭上对你进行指证 – 不 不 不 |
[27:09] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你说的任何话都将会成为证据 |
[27:12] | Oh, no, no, you can’t do that! | 不 不 不 你不能那么做 |
[27:13] | No CCTV cameras in here, sunbeam. It’s your word against mine. | 这儿没有摄像头 我说了算 |
[27:17] | – I’m sorry. I’ve said I’m sorry. – Don’t you ever… | – 对不起 对不起 – 你经常 |
[27:19] | ever make fun of someone’s death, | 拿别人的死来开玩笑吗 |
[27:22] | you ignorant, rancid, infinitesimal speck of dirt. | 你这个狂妄自大的 一无是处的笨蛋 |
[27:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | Get out. | 出去 |
[27:34] | Why? What you gonna do now? | 为什么 你要做什么 |
[27:36] | I just de-arrested you. | 我要放了你 |
[27:37] | I’ll make a note of the fact that you apologised profusely. | 我会写个记录 你诚恳道歉了 |
[27:40] | In tears. | 含泪道歉 |
[27:47] | Mind how you go. | 记住今天的事 |
[27:49] | What she say? | 她说了什么 |
[27:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:51] | Eh? What she do to ya? | 她对你做了什么 |
[27:52] | Nothing! | 什么也没有 |
[28:18] | Done and dusted. | 弄完扔了 |
[28:21] | Did you stay and watch him crush ’em? | 你看着他把他们销毁了吗 |
[28:22] | – Yeah. – Both of ’em? | – 是的 – 两辆吗 |
[28:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:27] | Have you rung Nev? | 你给奈维森打电话了吗 |
[28:31] | I’m not saying I won’t. I just…. | 我想打来着 只是… |
[28:35] | I want to think it through. | 我想把这事想明白一点 |
[28:39] | You do realise, either way, we can’t just let her go… | 你清楚 不论怎样 我们都不能放她走… |
[28:44] | don’t you? | 你知道吗 |
[28:52] | There’s no point screaming. | 没必要大喊大叫了 |
[28:54] | There’s never anyone here during t’week. | 一星期内 这儿不会又任何人 |
[29:06] | When can I go home? | 我什么时候能回家 |
[29:08] | Soon. | 很快 |
[29:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:12] | S… Soon. I don’t know. | 很快 我也不知道 |
[29:21] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[29:23] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[29:26] | You’re not like the other one. | 你跟另一个人不一样 |
[29:28] | No. No… | 不 不… |
[29:31] | No, I’m not like that other one. | 不 我跟他不一样 |
[29:34] | Prove it. | 那就证明它 |
[29:36] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[29:39] | I’ll say you helped me. | 我会说你帮我了 |
[29:42] | I’ll say you stopped him hurting me. | 我会说你不让他打我 |
[29:45] | You shouldn’t have made that noise. | 你不该乱叫来的 |
[29:47] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[29:50] | None of it would’ve happened if you didn’t… | 如果你没有喊的话 什么都不会发生… |
[29:55] | What happened? | 发生什么啦 |
[29:57] | The bang? | 那个响声吗 |
[29:59] | What? | 什么 |
[30:03] | Y-You shouldn’t’ve… | 你不该… |
[30:07] | What? | 什么 |
[30:17] | I’ll have five minutes while we’re quiet if that’s OK. | 如果可以的话 我想休息五分钟 |
[30:20] | Yeah, course you can, love. | 当然可以了 |
[30:45] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:46] | Not so bad. | 不算太坏 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry, I just felt a bit… | 对不起 我有一点… |
[30:54] | Hey. You don’t need to apologise to me. | 不 你不用跟我道歉 |
[30:59] | It’s not the cancer… | 不是癌症的事… |
[31:02] | It’s more… just… | 只是… |
[31:06] | ..not being able to cope… | 有些事情很难处理 |
[31:08] | in the moment… sometimes. | 在那一刻… 有些时候 |
[31:15] | Have you heard any more about your treatment? | 你的病有些什么新的治疗方法吗 |
[31:17] | Pills. To start with. | 先吃药 |
[31:19] | A whole cocktail of them, three times a day. And then… | 有一整杯 一天三次 然后… |
[31:25] | ..one step at a time. | 慢慢再看吧 |
[31:28] | You’ll be rattling. | 你会没事的 |
[31:31] | You make me smile. | 你让我心情好很多了 |
[31:35] | You helped me find a way forward when I didn’t think there was one. | 在我觉得走投无路的时候是你帮了我 |
[31:39] | If there’s the smallest, tiniest thing I can do… | 如果有任何事 我可以帮忙的… |
[31:41] | There was something. | 的确有一件事 |
[31:44] | Your sister, Catherine… | 你的妹妹 凯瑟琳 |
[31:46] | is she…? | 她… |
[31:50] | What? | 什么 |
[31:51] | A discreet sort of person. | 一个小心谨慎的人 |
[31:55] | Yeah, she’s… I’d have said so. | 是的 她是 我是这么说的 |
[32:01] | There’s something I’d like to be able to ask | 有一些事我想 |
[32:04] | a police officer about. | 咨询一下警察 |
[32:08] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:10] | Do you think she might have a few minutes if I…? | 你觉得她有时间吗 如果我… |
[32:15] | Could I come to your house? | 我能去你家吗 |
[32:17] | Sure. | 可以 |
[32:19] | This evening. | 今天晚上 |
[32:20] | – Yeah. – She wouldn’t mind? | – 没问题 – 她不介意吧 |
[32:24] | Just to warn you though, | 就提醒下你 |
[32:25] | she’s a bit upset at the minute. | 她现在心情不太好 |
[32:29] | Cos of that girl who got killed last night up Scammonden Road. | 昨晚在斯堪姆登路被杀害的那个女孩儿 |
[32:32] | Catherine’s her sergeant, | 凯瑟琳是她的队长 |
[32:34] | and she’s feeling it’s all her fault, | 所以她觉得都是她的错 |
[32:37] | – which it isn’t… – She won’t want to be bothered with me. | – 但其实不是 – 那她不想被我打扰的吧 |
[32:39] | No. | 不是的 |
[32:40] | Honestly, Helen, Catherine’d do anything for anybody. | 海伦 老实说 凯瑟琳会为任何人竭尽所能 |
[32:45] | I would not be a popular person in our house | 如果我说她太忙了 没时间听别人说话 |
[32:48] | if I’d told somebody she was too busy to listen to ’em. | 那我在家就会成个不受欢迎的人了 |
[34:25] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停 停 |
[34:50] | Can I meet you after work? | 下班后可以见个面吗 |
[34:54] | No, you can piss off. | 不行 你可以滚了 |
[35:22] | – Hello? – Nev! | – 喂 – 奈维森 |
[35:25] | How are we today? | 今天过得如何啊 |
[35:29] | I want my daughter. | 我要我的女儿 |
[35:31] | I’m doing my best with these people, | 我正尽我最大的努力和这些人周旋 |
[35:33] | Nev, believe you me. | 奈维森 你要相信我 |
[35:36] | They’re asking for another fifty grand. | 他们还要五万五千英镑 |
[35:38] | I want proof… | 我要你证明 |
[35:40] | ..that she’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:45] | You’d better not have been talking to the 5-0, Nev. | 你最好还没把这事告诉警察 奈维森 |
[35:47] | The what? | 告诉谁 |
[35:49] | – The rozzers. – I haven’t. | – 警察 – 我没报警 |
[35:52] | OK. Well… | 好吧 |
[35:56] | as luck would have it, | 运气还不错 |
[35:58] | we do have a little photo of Annie somebody’s took. | 我们是有一小张安的照片 |
[36:02] | I’m just sending it over just now. | 我现在就发给你 |
[36:04] | I’ll be in touch as regards details tomorrow. | 我明天再与你联系 详谈具体细节 |
[36:09] | And on the plus side, this could be the last drop. | 好消息 这是最后一笔了 |
[36:12] | W-What d’you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:13] | I think they might have had enough of her. | 我觉得他们从她身上捞到的已经够多了 |
[36:16] | I think they might be thinking it’s time to let her go. | 或许在考虑该放她走了 |
[36:49] | – Nevison. – ‘They want another fifty grand tomorrow, | – 奈维森 – 他们明天还要五万五千英镑 |
[36:53] | and then he says… | 他还说… |
[36:56] | ..they might start thinking about letting go of her. | 他们可能开始考虑要放了她了 |
[36:59] | Um… | 那么… |
[37:02] | ..will you… will you make the delivery again | 你可以再把钱 |
[37:03] | – if… if that’s the way they want it? – I… | – 按他们的要求送过去吗 – 我… |
[37:06] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[37:08] | Why me? | 为什么又是我啊 |
[37:09] | Well, I don’t know! I’m just asking. | 我不知道 我就问问你 |
[37:12] | I-I think he meant it… | 我觉得他说话算数的 |
[37:15] | about letting her go. | 他们会放她走 |
[37:30] | Catherine… Ollie’s here. | 凯瑟琳… 奥利来了 |
[37:34] | Come in. How are you? | 快进来 你还好吗 |
[37:37] | That’s a stupid question. | 瞧我这问的什么蠢问题啊 |
[37:40] | Would you like some tea? | 要来杯茶吗 |
[37:42] | No. I’m, er… | 不用了 我… |
[37:44] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:45] | Want to sit down? | 坐会儿吧 |
[37:52] | Can I get you something else? Coffee? | 那喝点别的什么吧 咖啡 |
[37:55] | Water? | 水 |
[37:56] | Orange juice? | 橙汁 |
[38:02] | I’ll, er… | 那我先… |
[38:09] | Every room’s full of flowers. | 每间房都放满了花 |
[38:12] | Nowhere to put ’em, we’ve got so many. | 都没地方放了 收到的花太多了 |
[38:15] | Shafiq’s filled the Land Rover twice over and taken ’em | 沙菲克的路虎装了满满两车 |
[38:17] | to the residential home and… | 他把花送到了敬老院 |
[38:20] | ..they just keep coming. | 但仍然不断有花送来 |
[38:21] | She’d have given that thumbs up. | 她一定会竖大拇指的 |
[38:25] | – Residential home. – Yeah. | – 送花给敬老院 – 嗯 |
[38:28] | I, er… | 我… |
[38:30] | I didn’t want to say this… only it’s been bugging me. | 我本不想说的 但这话在我脑中挥之不去 |
[38:37] | She thought the world of you. | 她敬重你 钦佩你 |
[38:40] | You know that, don’t you? | 这你是知道的 对吧 |
[38:43] | Well, I thought a lot about her. | 我想了很多她的事 |
[38:45] | Then Wednesday night, night before yesterday, | 周三晚上 也就是前天晚上 |
[38:49] | she were crying her eyes out because of what you said to her. | 你对她说的那一番话让她伤心欲绝 |
[38:53] | “I’m not your mother.” | “我不是你母亲” |
[39:04] | – I wasn’t her mother. – Yeah, well, well done. | – 我不是她的母亲 – 没错 说得可好了 |
[39:06] | You know, it’s probably cos of what you | 你知道吗 也许就是你的那番话 |
[39:08] | said she got killed… | 导致了她的死亡 |
[39:10] | ..trying to prove how tough she was to some evil bastard. | 她想证明 在面对歹徒之时 她有多么坚强 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry if you think I made a mistake. | 如果你觉得我做错了 那对不起 |
[39:22] | “If I think”? | “如果我觉得” |
[39:25] | It’s difficult sometimes and… | 有些时候的确很难做到 |
[39:30] | ..being soft with someone… | 在有些人没有妥善处理好事情时 |
[39:33] | ..when they’ve not quite handled something | 还对他们和颜悦色 柔声细语 |
[39:35] | isn’t always what they need | 这也并不总能 |
[39:37] | to bring ’em up to scratch. | 帮助其达到标准 完成任务 |
[39:40] | I couldn’t have predicted what was gonna happen | 我和其他人一样 |
[39:42] | any more than anybody else could’ve done, | 没法预测多少未来之事 |
[39:45] | and, you know, we don’t know what did happen, | 你也知道 我们并不清楚到底发生了什么 |
[39:47] | so don’t… | 所以不要… |
[39:49] | But if you think for one second that I haven’t thought about that myself, | 但如果你有一秒钟认为我并未想过此事 |
[39:53] | Ollie, you’re wrong, because I have. | 那你就错了 奥利 我一直很自责 |
[39:55] | I was thinking about it at four o’clock and five o’clock | 今早四点 五点到六点 |
[39:58] | and six o’clock this morning. | 我想的一直都是这事 |
[40:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:41] | Did you think about what I said? | 那你有想过我说的话吗 |
[40:42] | – About Ryan? – No, not about Ryan. | – 有关赖安的事 – 不是赖安 |
[40:44] | About writing about all the drugs that go on round here, | 是写写这里屡禁不止的毒品的事 |
[40:48] | – about how much damage it’s doing. – Oh, yeah, well… | – 谈谈它们的巨大危害 – 噢 那个啊 |
[40:50] | We had to help out this morning with this lad that’d been sectioned. | 我们要帮助今早被拘留隔离的那小伙子 |
[40:53] | Social Services were there to persuade him | 社会服务机构劝他 |
[40:55] | that he might like to go into a secure unit for three months, but guess what? | 到隔离房间里待三个月 但你猜怎么着 |
[40:58] | He weren’t too keen, so we had to wade in. | 他没啥反应 所以我们只得插手 |
[40:59] | He’s been beating his mother up. He pulled a knife out on her yesterday. | 他暴打自己母亲 昨天还用刀指着她 |
[41:02] | He thinks the government are sending her messages | 他觉得政府给他妈妈发了消息 |
[41:03] | to her to poison him. It’s nuts, yeah, except it isn’t. | 让她给他下毒 够蠢的吧 但其实不是 |
[41:06] | It’s cannabis-induced psychosis. | 这是印度大麻引起的精神错乱 |
[41:07] | That’s what skunk does. | 这就是吸食大麻的结果 |
[41:08] | Next time someone tells you cannabis is harmless… | 下次谁再告诉你印度大麻没啥危害 |
[41:11] | I will. I will. | 嗯 好的 |
[41:13] | I will… I will look into it. | 我会研究研究 |
[41:14] | And I arrested Marcus Gascoigne | 我周三以非法持有毒品罪 |
[41:16] | Wednesday morning for possession. | 逮捕了马库斯·加斯科因 |
[41:18] | – He’s a councillor. – Class A drugs. | – 他可是个议员 – 一级毒品 |
[41:20] | Write about it. | 好好写写吧 |
[41:26] | Did you want to talk about Ryan? | 你想聊聊赖安吗 |
[41:30] | I wanted to talk about us. | 我想聊聊我们 |
[41:32] | Well, there is no us, you divorced me. | 没有什么我们了 你和我离婚了 |
[41:34] | I didn’t divorce you. | 我没有和你离婚 |
[41:35] | We got divorced. | 是我们离婚了 |
[41:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:44] | Realise this isn’t a great day for you. | 你认识到这点不好受吧 |
[41:50] | What about us? | 我们怎么了 |
[41:55] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:57] | Are you feeling bad? | 你挺难受的吧 |
[42:00] | – Yes. – About what you’ve done to Ros? | – 是的 – 因为对罗斯做的事吗 |
[42:04] | But you still want to see me. | 但你仍想见我 |
[42:08] | I never stopped wanting to see you. | 我一直想见你 从未停止过 |
[42:15] | How… | 你怎么… |
[42:19] | How could you… | 你怎么可以… |
[42:24] | How could… I do… something? What? | 我怎么可以…做什么 怎么了 |
[42:29] | – I know what your answer will be. – Oh, well, you’re way ahead of me. | – 我知道你的答案 – 那你比我想得远 |
[42:33] | How could you let Ryan come between us? | 你怎么让赖安横在我们中间 |
[42:38] | Then you say, “How could I let Ryan come between us?” | 然后你会说”我怎么让赖安横在我们中间了” |
[42:41] | So… | 所以… |
[42:43] | There’s no point going over it. | 重温旧事一点意义都没有 |
[42:46] | It’s old. | 都是老梗了 |
[42:51] | What if… | 如果… |
[42:54] | ..what if I said I would play football with him… | 如果我说我会和他一起踢足球 |
[42:59] | ..and… | 还有 |
[43:03] | ..make an effort with him. | 努力和他在一起 |
[43:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:12] | You can’t even say his name | 你甚至没法在脸不红得 |
[43:13] | without looking like you’ve had your face slapped. | 像被打了一耳光的情况下说出他的名字 |
[43:16] | Maybe if I got to know him it might be different. | 或许在我了解他之后会有所改观 |
[43:21] | What about Ros? | 那罗斯呢 |
[43:22] | Oh, I don’t think she’d mind him visiting occasion… | 我觉得她不会介意他来串串门 |
[43:24] | No, no, I meant what about Ros as regards… | 不是 我是说罗斯… |
[43:36] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[43:47] | Sorry I’m late. I had a… | 抱歉我回来晚了 我参加了… |
[43:49] | I went, er… I met Richard for a drink in the pub. | 我去了… 我和理查德去酒吧喝了两杯 |
[43:52] | – It’s OK. She hasn’t turned up. – Richard, me grandad? | – 没事 她没来 – 理查德 我外公吗 |
[43:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:56] | Hasn’t turned up? | 她没来 |
[43:57] | – Did you ask him? – I said seven. | – 你问他了吗 – 我说七点钟 |
[43:59] | She said fine, she were gonna drive over, but, yeah, she’s not turned up. | 她答应了 说她开车过来 但一直没来 |
[44:02] | – Well, what was it to do with? – I’ve no idea. | – 那是什么事呢 – 我也不知道 |
[44:05] | And she’s not rung to say? | 她也没打电话来吗 |
[44:06] | – No. – Did you ask him? | – 没有 – 你问他了吗 |
[44:08] | Yes, I did, and he’s… he’s thinking about it. | 是啊 我问了 他要好好想想 |
[44:10] | – What is there to think about? – Well, he’s a busy bloke. | – 这有什么好想的 – 他可忙了 |
[44:13] | Well, what was it about? | 会是什么事呢 |
[44:14] | – I’ve no idea. – I thought he’d lost his job. | – 我不知道 – 我以为他失业了 |
[44:16] | Not yet. | 放心 还没呢 |
[44:16] | But whatever it was, she were… | 但不管是什么事 在谈及之时 |
[44:18] | you know, upset about it. | 她有些心烦意乱 |
[44:20] | I bet you haven’t asked him! | 我打赌你肯定没问他 |
[44:21] | Well, did she not say? I have asked him. | 她没说吗 我问过他了 |
[44:23] | – I hate you! – I have asked him. | – 我讨厌你 – 我真的问了他的 |
[44:26] | You don’t want me to play with him. | 你就是不想让我和他一起玩 |
[44:28] | You know, that’s just… | 只是… |
[44:30] | She said that… | 她就说 |
[44:32] | She asked if you were discreet. | 她就问了你是不是个小心谨慎的人 |
[44:34] | I don’t know. | 其他的我不知道了 |
[44:36] | Why didn’t you ask? | 你干嘛不问呢 |
[44:38] | Cos she’d have told me if she wanted me to know. | 如果她想要我知道 自然就会告诉我的 |
[44:40] | – Look, ring her. – What? | – 那好 打个电话给她 – 什么 |
[44:42] | Ring her. | 给她打电话 |
[44:43] | I can’t ring her at home. | 我不能在家给她打电话 |
[44:44] | Why not? You’re friends. | 为什么 你们不是朋友吗 |
[44:46] | It’s… | 因为… |
[44:47] | She’s Helen Gallagher. | 她是海伦·加拉格尔 |
[44:48] | It’s Nevison Gallagher’s wife. | 是奈维森·加拉格尔的老婆 |
[44:50] | It’s fine at the Mission, | 在教会倒没关系 |
[44:52] | we all muck in but… | 我们在一起工作 但是… |
[44:53] | She’s supposed to be here and she isn’t. | 她本来应该来的 但没来 |
[44:54] | She was distressed about something and wanted to speak to a police officer. | 她为什么事苦恼着 想找个警察聊聊 |
[44:56] | I wanna know that she’s all right. Ring her. | 我想知道她现在一切都好 给她打电话 |
[45:09] | – Hello, Clare. – Hi, Helen. | – 你好 克莱尔 – 你好 海伦 |
[45:11] | We were just wondering where you were. | 我们只是想知道你去哪儿了 |
[45:13] | Oh, sorry, sorry, I should’ve rung. | 抱歉 抱歉 我本应该打电话告诉你们的 |
[45:17] | Er, I’ve decided, um… it’s fine. | 我已经决定了 嗯… 我很好 |
[45:22] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have troubled you. | 抱歉 我本不应该让你担心的 |
[45:24] | It’s fine. You haven’t. | 没关系 你没错 |
[45:26] | – Is she all right? – Are you all right? | – 她没事吧 – 你没事吧 |
[45:29] | I’m fine. I’m fine. Really. I’m sorry. | 我很好 我没事 真的 我很抱歉 |
[45:32] | Can I speak to her? | 我能跟她谈谈吗 |
[45:33] | Catherine says can she speak to you? | 凯瑟琳问她能不能跟你谈谈 |
[45:36] | If… Well, if she wants to. | 如果… 如果她想要谈的话 可以 |
[45:40] | She’s just here. | 她就在这儿 |
[45:42] | She says she’s sorry, she just changed her mind, that’s all. | 她说她很抱歉 她改变了她的决定 就这些 |
[45:46] | She’s got cancer. | 她得了癌症 |
[45:49] | Helen, it’s Catherine. I’m sorry to hear you’ve not been well. | 海伦 我是凯瑟琳 我很遗憾听说你身体不佳 |
[45:53] | – Oh, that’s… – You wanted some advice. | – 那是… – 你之前想要一些建议 |
[45:56] | Er, yes, I did, but I… | 是的 我之前需要 但是我… |
[45:59] | But…? | 但是… |
[46:02] | Is someone stopping you from speaking to me? | 是有人阻止你跟我说话吗 |
[46:04] | No. | 没有 |
[46:05] | No, nothing like that. | 不是 不是这样的 |
[46:07] | Has something bad happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[46:09] | I just… It’s… | 我只是… 是… |
[46:12] | It’s fine, honestly. | 没事 真的 |
[46:14] | Are you in danger right now? Are you in danger? | 你现在有危险吗 你是不是有危险 |
[46:17] | No, no, no. Honestly. | 不 不 不是的 真的 |
[46:19] | I’m with my husband. We’re fine, it’s fine. | 我现在跟我丈夫在一起 我们很好 没事 |
[46:22] | I think I… | 我想我… |
[46:23] | I overreacted. | 我反应过激了 |
[46:26] | I’m sorry if I’ve troubled you, | 我很抱歉如果我给你造成了困扰 |
[46:28] | I’m sorry if I’ve inconvenienced you. | 我很抱歉如果我给你带来了不便 |
[46:33] | Well, I’m here. You know where we are. | 我在这儿 你知道我们在哪 |
[46:36] | Me and Clare. You can call | 我和克莱尔 不管什么时候 |
[46:37] | our house any time, day or night. | 你都可以打电话给我们 |
[46:39] | I’m very sorry about your colleague. | 对于你同事的事 我很抱歉 |
[46:43] | Oh… Thank you. | 哦… 谢谢你 |
[46:45] | – Bye-bye, then. – Bye-bye. | – 那再见 – 再见 |
[46:50] | – Is she all right, d’you think? – I don’t know. | – 你觉得她还好吧 – 我不知道 |
[46:53] | She said, “I’m with my husband,” like… | 她说 “我和我丈夫在一起” 好像… |
[46:57] | That’s why she couldn’t speak to me. | 这是她不能跟我讲话的原因 |
[46:59] | You don’t think… Nevison Gallagher, he… | 你不觉得奈维森·加拉格尔 他… |
[47:01] | Oh, it takes all sorts. | 世上无奇不有 |
[47:04] | She always talks about him really affectionately. | 她总是这么亲切地谈论他 |
[47:07] | – OK. – Especially since she’s been ill. | – 好吧 – 尤其是自从她生病后 |
[47:10] | You’re just jealous | 你只是在忌妒 |
[47:12] | cos I might like him better than I like you. | 因为我喜欢他更多一些 |
[47:14] | Yeah, well, you might like to think that. | 是的 你可能会这么想 |
[47:16] | – I wish I lived there with them. – Ryan. | – 我真希望我是跟他们住在一起 – 赖安 |
[47:18] | Don’t speak to your granny like that, | 不要这么跟你外婆讲话 |
[47:20] | she’s had a very difficult day. | 她今天已经过得够糟了 |
[47:22] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[47:26] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[47:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[47:31] | I’ve got “punchbag” tattooed across my forehead, but other than that. | 只是被当作了”出气筒” 其他还好 |
[47:35] | I think we’re making a mistake. | 我想我们犯了个错误 |
[47:39] | No. | 不 |
[47:40] | I should’ve just gone and not told you where I was going. | 我本应该直接走 不告诉你我要去哪儿 |
[47:44] | I’m glad you told me, | 我很高兴你告诉了我 |
[47:45] | and I understand why you wanted to talk to her, | 我也明白为什么你想要跟她谈 |
[47:47] | but I’m convinced this is the right way forward. | 但是我相信这是正确的做法 |
[47:52] | Helen… | 海伦… |
[47:55] | ..I think, after tomorrow, | 我想过了明天 |
[47:57] | they are going to let her go. | 他们会放她走的 |
[48:00] | And the police, you know, they can be very good, | 你知道 警察可以做好事 |
[48:03] | but sometimes they just get it very badly wrong. | 但是有时候他们只会弄得更糟 |
[48:08] | I’ve done everything they’ve said. | 他们说的我都已经做了 |
[48:10] | I’m not going to blow it now. | 我现在不想搞砸它 |
[48:13] | Why don’t you want the police around? | 为什么你不想让警察来帮忙 |
[48:17] | That’s… that’s… that’s just… | 那是… 那是… 那只是… |
[48:19] | This is our daughter. | 这是我们的女儿 |
[48:35] | On the plus side, of all… | 往好的方面想 所有的事… |
[48:40] | Kirsten | 柯尔斯顿 |
[48:44] | At least it’s taken | 至少它把你的注意力 |
[48:44] | your mind off Tommy Lee Royce. | 从汤米·李·罗伊斯身上转移开了 |
[52:16] | Right, he’s rung. | 对 他已经打过电话了 |
[52:19] | He does want you and this time he wants it left in the toilets. | 他的确需要你 这次他想要你把它留在厕所 |
[52:23] | Birch Services | 桦木酒店 |
[52:25] | M62, westbound services, the men’s toilets. | M62公路旁 西边服务区 男厕所 |
[52:27] | The last cubicle on the right-hand side as you go in. | 你进去后右手边的最后一个隔间 |
[52:31] | Stuff it behind the toilet. All right? | 把东西放进那个厕所隔间 好吗 |
[52:34] | Then leave, quickly. | 然后迅速离开 |
[52:35] | Don’t turn around and look back. All right? | 不要转身或向后看 好吗 |
[52:38] | I’m grateful, Kevin. | 凯文 谢谢你 |
[52:41] | – It’s fine. – It can’t be safe. Can it? | – 没事 – 这不一定安全 是吗 |
[52:44] | Leaving it in a toilet for any length of time. They must be there. | 只是暂时把它放在厕所里 他们一定在那儿 |
[52:47] | They must be there watching, otherwise any bugger could find it. | 他们一定在那儿看着 不然任何人都能找到它 |
[52:50] | – I… I don’t know. – Well, we’ll play it by the book… | – 我… 我不知道 – 我们这次会 |
[52:52] | this time. | 照办 |
[52:54] | Keep your eyes peeled. Come straight back. | 小心点 办完直接回来 |
[52:56] | – Ring me the minute you drop it. – OK. | – 你一放下它 马上给我打电话 – 好的 |
[53:39] | – Look who’s here. – Fifty thousand. | – 看谁来了 – 五万 |
[53:43] | – I should get going. – Not so soon. | – 我要走了 – 别急着走 |
[53:45] | You’re meant to be on the M62. | 你应该在M62公路上呢 |
[53:49] | – D’you want some tea? – No… thank you. | – 你想要喝点茶吗 – 不… 谢谢 |
[53:56] | He, er, Nevison, said… | 他 奈维森 说… |
[53:59] | ..he got the idea from you that you might let her go… | 他从你这儿了解到你可能会放她走… |
[54:04] | ..now, after… | 现在 之后… |
[54:07] | I’d just like to say… I think perhaps you should. | 我只想说… 我想可能你应该放她走 |
[54:10] | I don’t think we need to do this any more, | 我觉得我们用不着再做这事了 |
[54:11] | I mean, not from my… | 我是说 不是从我… |
[54:15] | Right, that’s yours. | 好了 这是你的 |
[54:17] | Five grand. | 五千元 |
[54:19] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[54:27] | So, er… | 所以 嗯… |
[54:29] | ..so as regards… | 所以至于… |
[54:32] | – ..Ann. – I’ll be in touch. | – 安 – 我会保持联系的 |
[54:36] | Is she all right? | 她还好吧 |
[54:40] | She’s absolutely fine. | 她非常好 |
[54:44] | – Is she? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[54:51] | OK. | 好的 |
[54:52] | We just… | 我们只是… |
[54:55] | – What? – Well, I told you. | – 什么 – 我跟你说过 |
[54:57] | Police, policewoman, knocking on the door, | 在我们关押她的那所房子门前 |
[55:00] | at the house where we were keeping her. | 一个女警察来敲门 |
[55:02] | Well, it was nothing, but… | 没出什么事 但是… |
[55:05] | if she knew we were holding her there, | 如果她知道我们把她关在那里 |
[55:06] | she’d have had the door down. | 她一定会冲进来的 |
[55:09] | But we still don’t know what she was doing there, so… | 但是我们还不知道她在那儿干嘛 所以… |
[55:15] | What did she look like, the policewoman? | 那个女警察长什么样 |
[55:17] | I don’t know. I didn’t see her. | 我不知道 我没看见她 |
[55:19] | It was Tommy. | 是汤米看见的 |
[55:20] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[55:23] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[55:26] | Anyway, we’ve moved her – Ann – | 不管怎样 我们已经把她转移了 安 |
[55:29] | but… | 但是… |
[55:32] | Yeah. I think it might be time | 是的 我想是时候 |
[55:34] | to bring the thing to a close… | 以某种方式… |
[55:37] | ..one way or another. | 了结这件事了 |
[55:41] | I’d better, er… | 我最好 嗯… |
[55:43] | Take your time. You don’t want him thinking things. | 慢慢来 你不想让他起疑吧 |
[55:57] | Stupid wanker. | 愚蠢的傻瓜 |
[55:59] | Do you want to say that a bit louder? | 你想说得更大声点吗 |
[56:01] | It’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[56:03] | You genius, who never gets his hands mucky. | 你是从不自己沾手的天才 |
[56:06] | – Do I know what you’re talking about? – Don’t you? | – 你在说什么吗 – 你不知道吗 |
[56:09] | Policewoman on Scammonden Road. | 斯堪姆登路上的女警 |
[56:11] | How… how is that…? | 这怎么会…怎么会… |
[56:13] | Has he not told you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[56:14] | We had to move her – Ann – | 我们必须转移她 安 |
[56:16] | only, little policewoman decides to pull us over, doesn’t she? | 没得选择 小女警想要掰倒我们 |
[56:19] | Cos there’s a light out on the van. So that mad bastard, he… | 因为车尾灯坏了 所以那个混蛋 他… |
[56:23] | Your fault. | 你的错 |
[56:34] | You know that day I came home and said, “Tommy Lee Royce is out of prison”? | 那天我回家说”汤米·李·罗伊斯出狱了” |
[56:37] | – Do you remember? – Yeah. | – 你记得吗 – 记得 |
[56:41] | And you said, “I know.” | 你还说 “我知道” |
[56:41] | And I said, “Why didn’t you tell me?” | 然后我说”你为什么跟我说这个?” |
[56:43] | And you said, “I didn’t want to upset you.” | 你说”我不想让你难过” |
[56:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:46] | Yeah, well, how did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道的 |
[56:49] | He was here. | 他来过这儿 |
[56:52] | He came in here once or twice after he got released. | 他被释放后来过这里一两次 |
[56:55] | They often come in here, | 他们经常回来 |
[56:57] | ex-cons, till they’ve sorted themselves out. | 有前科的人们 直到他们自己不合群离开 |
[57:02] | Are you cross? | 你生气吗 |
[57:03] | Because if you are, you needn’t be. | 如果你生气的话 我觉得你大可不必 |
[57:06] | You know what you get like. | 你知道你自己会是什么反应 |
[57:09] | I didn’t say anything because I care about you. | 我没告诉你是因为我在乎你 |
[57:13] | – Are you speaking to me? – Yeah. | – 你还在听我说吗 – 是的 |
[57:18] | So… did you find anything out? | 所以… 你是发现什么了吗 |
[57:21] | There’s no-one there. | 那儿没人 |
[57:23] | I broke in, and, yeah, I found something | 我闯了进去 是的 我发现了一些东西 |
[57:24] | I don’t know what exactly. | 但是我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[57:26] | Knocked on a few doors either side, but nobody seems to know anything. | 问了周边的很多人 但是好像无人知晓 |
[57:30] | I think he’s had someone in there, | 我觉得他是把什么人关在那儿 |
[57:31] | I think he’s hurt someone in there. | 我觉得他在那儿伤害了什么人 |
[57:33] | How? | 怎样 |
[57:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:36] | Cos I found things in the cellar. | 因为我在地下室发现了一些东西 |
[57:39] | Well… can’t you investigate it properly if…? | 你不能具体调查它吗 如果… |
[57:44] | Yeah! How? | 我要怎样做 |
[57:45] | No crime’s been reported, and I’ve just broken into a house. | 没人报案 而且我是私闯民宅 |
[57:49] | The fact that I’m a police officer doesn’t make it legal. | 即使我是一名警察 这样做也是不合法的 |
[57:55] | I might go knocking on his mother’s door. | 我可能会去找他母亲 |
[57:57] | She won’t know owt, but… | 她不知道任何事 但是… |
[58:00] | might find out who owns this house. | 可能可以查到这个房屋归属于谁 |
[58:02] | I still don’t know what it is you think you’re going to do to him. | 我仍然不知道你要对他做什么 |
[58:05] | Nothing, Clare. I’m not going to do anything to him. | 没什么 克莱尔 我不会拿他怎么样的 |
[58:08] | I just want to make sure that he’s not going to do anything to anybody else. | 我只是想确定他没有对别人做什么 |