时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Get out! | 快跑 |
[00:04] | What the hell’s happened? | 怎么回事儿 |
[00:06] | Girl says she’s been held in a cellar and assaulted for the last four days. | 那个女孩儿说她被关在地窖里折磨了四天 |
[00:09] | I’m arresting you on suspicion | 你将以涉嫌 |
[00:10] | of abduction and demanding money with menaces. | 绑架及勒索的罪名而被逮捕 |
[00:12] | Have you done a deal? I want to know… | 你跟警察达成协议了吗 我想知道… |
[00:15] | if you’ve sold us down the river. | 你是不是把我们卖了 |
[00:16] | Tommy Lee Royce is still on his toes and so is Lewis Whippey. | 汤米·李·罗伊斯同路易斯·威佩仍旧在逃 |
[00:20] | We will get him, Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 我们会抓住他的 |
[00:23] | It’s your birthday next week. D’you fancy doing something? | 下星期就是你的生日 想好怎么庆祝了吗 |
[00:25] | No, not really. | 没有 |
[00:27] | What you’ve got to understand is that granny’s… still poorly. | 你要理解 你外婆她… 还没有恢复 |
[00:31] | What kind of life is that? | 那算什么生活啊 |
[00:32] | Living with an old woman and no dad? That’s no life. | 跟老女人住在一起 没有爸爸 |
[00:36] | Not for a lad. | 对孩子来说算什么生活 |
[00:40] | In this trouble town | ♪ 动荡不堪此城中 ♪ |
[00:42] | Troubles are found | ♪ 麻烦接踵不胜计 ♪ |
[00:48] | In this trouble town | ♪ 动荡不堪此城中 ♪ |
[00:51] | What’s you can pround of | ♪ 一无是处无以为豪 ♪ |
[01:00] | Stuck in speed-bump city | ♪ 深陷此城无所依 ♪ |
[01:02] | Where the only thing that’s pretty | ♪ 所期盼者 ♪ |
[01:04] | Is the thought of getting out | ♪ 唯有逃离 ♪ |
[01:48] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:57] | Nevison? Sorry to disturb, but I thought you’d want to know. | 奈维森 对不起打扰一下 可是 |
[02:00] | Sergeant Cawood’s here, she’s asking to see you. | 卡伍德警官来了 她想见你 |
[02:04] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:06] | Hello. Sorry, are you busy? | 你好 抱歉 你在忙吧 |
[02:08] | – No. – Er, I can wait… | – 不忙 – 我可以等等… |
[02:10] | No! No, I’m never too busy. | 不 不 没有的事儿 |
[02:13] | Fellas, can we do this later? | 伙计们 我们一会儿再继续 |
[02:16] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[02:18] | Oh, I’m… I’m… | 我… 我… |
[02:20] | We were wanting to come and see you in the hospital, but… | 我们原想去医院看你的 可是… |
[02:23] | Wasn’t worth looking at. | 不用专程跑一趟的 |
[02:24] | – D’you want to…? – Sure. | – 咱们进去谈 – 好 |
[02:26] | Would you like some tea, or…? | 想喝点儿茶还是… |
[02:29] | Er, tea, yeah. Thank you. | 茶吧 谢谢 |
[02:35] | So… | 这么说… |
[02:37] | you got my message? | 你已经收到我的信息了 |
[02:39] | Sorry, which? | 抱歉 什么信息 |
[02:41] | I spoke to Clare. | 我跟克莱尔说过了 |
[02:43] | I wanted you to know, | 我想你知道 |
[02:45] | if ever there is anything I can do for you… | 如果你有什么用得着我的地方 |
[02:48] | Ever. Anything. | 任何时候 任何事儿 |
[02:50] | She suggested paying off your mortgage. How much do you owe? | 她说我可以替你还清贷款 你欠了多少 |
[02:53] | You’re not paying me mortgage off, don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了 你不必这么做的 |
[02:55] | You can’t begin to understand how much pleasure it would give us | 你不明白 能为你做这些事儿 |
[02:58] | to be able to do something like that. | 我和海伦有多开心 |
[03:00] | – Oh, she was… she was joking. – I don’t think she was. | – 她在开玩笑 – 我并不这么想 |
[03:02] | I was doing me job. I don’t… I don’t think it’d be… | 这是我的工作 我并不觉得这需要… |
[03:05] | – What? – You know, ethical, appropriate. | – 什么 – 得到褒奖 |
[03:08] | Not that I’m not grateful, but… | 我并非不识好歹 只是… |
[03:10] | I’d like to do something. | 我想为你做点儿什么 |
[03:12] | Sure, but that isn’t why I’m here. | 行 但这不是我来这儿的原因 |
[03:19] | Ann came to see me. In hospital. | 安去医院看我了 |
[03:21] | Ann did? I thought… | 她去了 我以为… |
[03:24] | No, she got in. I wasn’t… | 不是我要求的 我确实… |
[03:26] | seeing people, but she got in. | 不见访客 可她去了 |
[03:29] | I didn’t mind, I was pleased to see her. | 我不介意 我很高兴见到她 |
[03:32] | But then she told me something. | 可之后 她跟我说了些事儿 |
[03:37] | Something that was difficult. | 一些难以启齿的事儿 |
[03:39] | Something that she wanted, erm… | 她想亲自告诉你 |
[03:42] | But she couldn’t face telling you herself, | 可她做不到 |
[03:45] | so… she asked me to. | 所以… 所以她想让我来跟你说 |
[03:48] | So, erm… | 就是… |
[03:54] | She was raped. | 她被强奸了 |
[03:58] | One of them, Tommy Lee Royce, | 汤米·李·罗伊斯干的 |
[04:02] | he raped her. | 他强奸了她 |
[04:04] | When it goes to trial, and it will, we will get him. | 审判的时候 他会因此定罪 |
[04:09] | When it goes to trial, you’ll need to know that. | 等到案子开审 你也会知道的 |
[04:11] | Because you don’t want to be hearing it for the first time in court. | 你不会想到了法庭上才被告知这一切的 |
[04:15] | So… | 所以… |
[04:17] | she doesn’t want her mum to know. Because… | 她不想让她的妈妈知道 因为… |
[04:22] | …Helen might never need to know. Might she? | 海伦可能等不到那天了 是不是 |
[04:25] | No. | 对 |
[04:27] | But you do need to know. | 可你早晚会知道 |
[04:31] | So she asked me to tell you that, because she couldn’t. | 所以她希望我来告诉你这个 因为她做不到 |
[04:36] | She’s tough, she’s clever, she’s dealing with it. | 她坚强又聪明 她能挺住 |
[04:38] | But the hardest part for her now was | 可现在 对她来说最困难的 |
[04:40] | not knowing how to tell you. | 就是不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[06:19] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[06:25] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[06:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:28] | I thought they had you “under observation” at all times? | 我以为他们一直在监视你呢 |
[06:30] | Sh!! I don’t know, they’ll be somewhere. | 我不知道 哪儿都可能 |
[06:43] | What you doing?! | 你做什么 |
[06:44] | Get off me, bastard! You bastard! | 放开我 混蛋 你个混蛋 |
[06:48] | Nothing… to do… with me! | 这人… 跟我… 没关系! |
[06:50] | Stop it! | 别喊了 |
[07:48] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[07:53] | Put your seat belt on. | 系上安全带 |
[07:55] | Where’re you living? | 你住在哪儿 |
[07:57] | Is that my son? | 那是我儿子吗 |
[07:59] | That’s my lad. | 那是我儿子 |
[08:01] | Nothing to do with you. | 他跟你没关系 |
[08:02] | You know me and your Becky had a thing going on? | 你知道我跟你的贝姬有过一段儿吧 |
[08:04] | You twisted little bastard! | 你个心理扭曲的混蛋 |
[08:06] | I know what you did to her because she told me. | 我知道你对她做了什么 她都告诉我了 |
[08:10] | Hey! You’re my son, I’m your dad! | 你是我儿子 我是你爸爸 |
[08:13] | You’re my son, Ryan! | 你是我儿子 赖恩 |
[08:15] | Ryan! | 赖恩 |
[08:16] | I knew your mum! | 我认识你妈妈 |
[08:19] | “I knew something wonderful was going to happen,” | “我知道会有奇妙的事发生” |
[08:22] | said Bobbie, “but I didn’t think it was going to be this. | 博比说道 “可我没想到会是这个” |
[08:25] | “Oh, my daddy, my daddy! | “爸爸 爸爸” |
[08:29] | “Then didn’t Mother get my letter?” Father asked. | “妈妈没有收到我的信吗” 爸爸说道 |
[08:32] | “There weren’t any letters this morning. | “今天早上一封信都没有” |
[08:34] | Oh, Daddy! It is really you, isn’t it?” | “爸爸 真的是你 是吗” |
[08:37] | The clasp of a hand she had not forgotten assured her that it was. | 那紧紧拥抱的手告诉她这一切都是真的 |
[08:43] | “They’ve caught the man who did it. | “他们抓住了干这事儿的人” |
[08:45] | “Everyone knows now that it wasn’t your daddy.” | “大家都知道你爸爸是清白的” |
[08:49] | “I always knew it wasn’t,” said Bobbie. | “我一直都知道” 博比说道 |
[09:36] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[09:39] | How’s things? | 怎么样了 |
[09:40] | Not so bad. Better than they were. | 还行 比之前强多了 |
[09:44] | Is she all right? | 她没事儿吧 |
[09:45] | Well, we’re getting there. | 快没事儿了 |
[09:47] | Slowly, I think. | 我想还是慢慢来吧 |
[09:51] | It’ll help when they’ve tracked down | 什么时候汤米·李·罗伊斯那个混球儿落网了 |
[09:53] | Tommy bloody Lee Royce. | 才算舒了一口气 |
[09:54] | That’s why I want to talk to you, actually. | 事实上 这就是我想跟你谈谈的原因 |
[09:57] | Er, just a cup of tea. Thank you. | 来杯茶就行 谢了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, it’s her birthday next week. | 下星期就是她生日 |
[10:03] | You know what she’s like, but I’ve persuaded her… | 你知道她的 但我说服了她… |
[10:07] | Given that… | 可是… |
[10:08] | You see, it’s the Gallaghers, | 加拉格尔夫妇 |
[10:10] | they’re just so desperate to say thank you. | 他们迫切地想要道谢 |
[10:12] | So, just us, just family, | 所以 就我们几个 家里人 |
[10:15] | and Ann, Helen and Nevison. | 还有安 海伦和奈维森 |
[10:17] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:19] | Blimey, Nevison Gallagher! | 天啊 奈维森·加拉格尔 |
[10:22] | – So, you and Lucy…? – Yeah! | – 那么 你跟露西来吗 – 当然 |
[10:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah, yeah. | – 确定 – 当然 一定 |
[10:27] | I know it’s been difficult in the past, but… | 我知道这不容易 可是… |
[10:29] | We’ve talked a lot, me and Lucy. | 我跟露西就此谈过很多次 |
[10:32] | And when the baby’s born, we want everything to be right. | 孩子出生之后 我们希望一切都回到正轨 |
[10:36] | For the baby’s sake. Well, for everybody’s sake. | 为了孩子 也为了大家 |
[10:38] | They will be. | 一定会的 |
[10:42] | I really… didn’t want her to die. | 我真的… 不希望 |
[10:46] | In hospital. | 她死在医院 |
[10:47] | I know, love, I was there. | 我懂的 我也在哪儿 |
[10:50] | – She’ll be a good grandmother. – I know that. | – 她会是个很棒的奶奶 – 我知道 |
[10:53] | So… | 那么… |
[10:55] | OK, this is the thing… | 好的 是这样的… |
[10:57] | Should I invite your dad and Ros? | 我该不该请你爸爸和罗斯? |
[11:00] | Erm, yeah, why not? If Mum’s good with that. | 当然 为什么不 妈妈同意就行 |
[11:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:05] | OK, thing is… | 好的 那么 |
[11:07] | I will do… I can do, obviously. | 我会 也可以叫上他们了 |
[11:10] | – Only… – What? | – 只是… – 怎么了 |
[11:15] | She’s been seeing him again, your dad. | 他们又开始见面了 |
[11:18] | Seeing…? As in… | 见面… 你是说… |
[11:22] | – …sex? – Yeah. | – 睡在一起了 – 对 |
[11:30] | So it… It’s just a bit… | 所以这… 这有点儿… |
[11:34] | I hate arranging parties. | 我恨透了安排派对了 |
[11:36] | I just thought she could do with a tonic. | 我只是想这会对她有所帮助 |
[11:39] | I mean, God, you know, she nearly died. | 我是说 天啊 你也知道 她差点儿死了 |
[11:41] | And she saved someone’s life. | 而且她救了别人一命 |
[11:43] | So, thing is, I can’t invite him and not Ros. | 所以 我不能只请他不请罗斯 |
[11:46] | Invite who you like. | 爱请谁请谁吧 |
[11:48] | I was asking for an opinion. | 我在问你的意见 |
[11:50] | Clearly I’m not party to the ins and outs. | 显然 我对来龙去脉一无所知 |
[11:51] | No, I know, but… | 不 我知道 但是… |
[11:53] | No, you can’t invite me dad and not Ros. | 不 你不能请我爸爸来而不请罗斯 |
[11:58] | But why invite either of ’em if…? | 但是为什么只请他们其中一个如果… |
[11:59] | Well, they were very good with Ryan when Catherine were in hospital. | 凯瑟琳住院的时候他们跟赖恩处得很好 |
[12:03] | Ryan? | 赖恩 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:08] | Why’s me dad seeing her again? Is he stupid? | 我爸爸为什么还要见她 他有病吗 |
[12:12] | It was before all this. | 这都是发生在这些事之前 |
[12:15] | It… It was after he found out he was losing his job. | 是… 是在他知道丢掉工作之后 |
[12:18] | At t’Gazette. | 在报社 |
[12:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:23] | I’ve put me bloody foot in it, haven’t I? | 我不该插手这件事 |
[12:59] | Go! DC 9224, urgent assistance required. | 走! DC9224 需要紧急救助 |
[13:02] | We’ve got a shooting on the A629. | A629路上发生枪击 |
[13:05] | Ambulance requested, helicopter requested. | 需要救护车 直升飞机 |
[13:07] | – Shit! – There’s two suspects on a motorbike, | – 可恶 – 两个嫌疑犯骑着摩托车 |
[13:10] | heading along the A629 Halifax Road towards Huddersfield. | 沿A629哈里法斯路朝哈德斯菲尔德方向去 |
[13:42] | – We’ve got to go t’Nisa. – Why? | – 我们去妮萨家 – 为什么 |
[13:44] | Just a few bits and pieces for tonight | 一些零零碎碎的事情 |
[13:46] | that Clare’s gone and forgotten. | 克莱尔忘记弄的事 |
[13:50] | Can I have some sweets? | 我能吃甜点吗 |
[13:52] | – You been good? – Yeah. | – 你没闯祸吧 – 没有 |
[13:54] | – All day? – Yes. | – 一整天 – 是的 |
[14:05] | Can I stay up late? | 我能晚一点睡觉吗 |
[14:08] | – For a bit. – If you behave. | – 就一会儿 – 看你表现 |
[14:10] | Is me Grandad coming? | 外公会来吗 |
[14:12] | – Yep. – Is Ros coming? | – 来 – 罗斯来吗 |
[14:15] | – Yeah. – I like Ros. | – 来 – 我喜欢罗斯 |
[14:39] | When WAS this? Last week. She came to see me. | 这是什么时候的事 上周 她来看我的时候 |
[14:42] | Yes, but when did you stop his salary? | 但是你什么时候停的他的薪水 |
[14:44] | As soon as they arrested him. | 他被抓的时候 |
[14:46] | Is that legal? | 那合法吗 |
[14:48] | But surely she’s right? | 但是当然她是对的 |
[14:50] | We don’t know how culpable he was. Or wasn’t. | 我们不知道他有罪还是没罪 |
[14:52] | Well, if she wants it, she can take legal action. | 如果她想这样 她可以依法来办事 |
[14:56] | She uses a wheelchair. | 她坐着轮椅 |
[14:59] | None of it was her doing, was it? | 她什么都做不了 对吧 |
[15:01] | – Her or the children. – No. | – 她或者她孩子 – 是 |
[15:04] | But, as I explained to her, | 但是 就像我跟她说的 |
[15:06] | actions – his actions – have consequences. | 他的行为 有行必有果 |
[15:11] | That’ll be them. | 他们来了 |
[15:13] | In the mouth? Shot in the mouth? | 嘴里 射到嘴里 |
[15:16] | I didn’t see the… | 虽然我没有亲眼看见… |
[15:18] | ..body meself. | 尸体 |
[15:19] | I mean, we attended, but by that time, | 我是说 我们进去的时候 |
[15:21] | you know, it’s all cordoned off so we don’t go nowhere near. | 你知道 全被封锁了我们哪儿也去不了 |
[15:24] | But that wasn’t on the news, the mouth thing. | 但是新闻上没有报道这件事 |
[15:32] | – Or… – Oh, yeah. | – 或者… – 哦 嗯 |
[15:33] | – …it can be a thing. – A what? | – 它可以成为新闻 – 什么新闻 |
[15:35] | You’re a journalist. | 你可是个记者 |
[15:37] | No longer, Joyce! As of last week, redundant. | 够了 乔伊斯 上周的事情够多了的 |
[15:40] | – What “thing”? – Like… a message. | – 什么事 – 比如… 短信 |
[15:42] | To anyone else. | 给任何人的 |
[15:44] | If you grass, if you talk… | 如果你告密 你说了… |
[15:46] | …this is what happens. | 就会像这样 |
[15:48] | My God! | 上帝! |
[15:49] | – Do people…? Does that really…? – Yeah! | – 人们… 是真的… – 是的 |
[15:52] | So, who did it? | 那么是谁干的 |
[15:53] | Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum. | 马斯塔德上校和普拉姆教授 |
[15:56] | – On a Honda! – With the lead pipe! | – 开着本田 – 带着铅管 |
[16:00] | If they knew who did it, | 如果他们知道是谁干的 |
[16:01] | then they would’ve arrested ’em, wouldn’t they? Duh! | 早就抓住他们了 不是吗 |
[16:07] | He’s in here. | 他在这儿 |
[16:09] | Erm, Helen, Ann and Nevison are here. | 海伦 安和奈维森来了 |
[16:13] | – Hi… Evening. – Evening. | – 晚上好 – 晚上好 |
[16:15] | Catherine’s just through there, if you wanted to… | 凯瑟琳在那边 如果你想… |
[16:18] | Ah, this is my wife. | 这是我妻子 |
[16:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:33] | How are you all? | 你们都好吗 |
[16:35] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[16:39] | Hello, Catherine. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[16:52] | Your son looks young, | 你儿子看起来挺小的 |
[16:54] | you must have had him late. | 你应该是很晚才要的他吧 |
[16:55] | Ryan? He’s not me son, he’s me grandson. | 赖恩 他不是我儿子 是我的外孙 |
[16:59] | Daniel’s me son. The one who’s drinking too much. | 丹尼尔是我儿子 喝很多酒的那个 |
[17:02] | Oh, I thought he was like me – a late arrival. | 我以为他跟我一样 都出生的比较晚 |
[17:05] | She couldn’t get pregnant for long enough, | 她一直怀不上孩子 |
[17:07] | so she had IVF in her 40s. | 所以四十多的时候做了试管受精 |
[17:09] | Hence me looking like I hang around with my grandparents. | 所以我看起来好像一直是和我的祖父母在一起 |
[17:12] | I was a long-anticipated disappointment. | 我是一个让他们期待已久的失望 |
[17:16] | Why are you a disappointment? | 为什么是失望 |
[17:20] | Hundreds of millions of pounds spent on my education, | 他们为我的教育花了成百上万的钱 |
[17:23] | and here I am, unnecessary and unemployed. | 而现在的我 没用 没工作 |
[17:27] | I graduated from the Royal Northern last year with a 2:1, | 我去年以二比一的成绩从皇家北方学院毕业 |
[17:30] | which qualifies me for nothing. | 这种成绩说明我什么都不行 |
[17:33] | Unless I want to teach, which, frankly, | 除了教学 坦白说 |
[17:35] | I’d rather stick hot pins in me eyes. | 我宁愿扎瞎我的眼睛 |
[17:37] | And get gang-raped. | 又被流氓强暴 |
[17:38] | I speak from experience. | 这都是我的经验之谈 |
[17:40] | Well, not gang rape, but… | 虽然不是流氓强暴 但是… |
[17:43] | …you know. | 你知道的 |
[17:47] | How’re you coping? | 你是怎么应付这些的 |
[17:48] | I’m coping. | 我正在应付 |
[17:51] | I have to, for my mother’s sake. | 我不得不这样 为了我妈妈 |
[17:54] | Which is good. | 这样挺好 |
[17:56] | What happened says more about him than it’ll ever say about me. | 发生了什么事说他永远比说我说得更多 |
[18:02] | And I’m not pregnant and I haven’t got AIDS, so… | 我没怀孕也没得艾滋病 所以… |
[18:05] | It’s a good attitude. | 你态度很乐观 |
[18:08] | Women so often blame themselves. | 女人总爱责备自己 |
[18:10] | God knows why… but they do. It’s ridiculous. | 不知道为什么 但是她们就是这样 很可笑 |
[18:14] | In almost every circumstance. | 几乎所有情况下都这样 |
[18:19] | You’re very rare. | 你是少有的 |
[18:21] | I just want them to catch him. | 我就是想让他们抓住他 |
[18:25] | We will. | 会的 |
[18:43] | Are you all right, lad? | 你还好吧 孩子 |
[18:47] | I’m assuming Ros doesn’t know you’ve been at it again with me mother. | 我在想罗斯还不知道你和我妈妈又好了 |
[18:51] | What makes you…? | 什么让你… |
[18:53] | Where’ve you got that from? | 你从哪儿听说的 |
[18:55] | So you’re all happy little families with Ryan now, are you? | 所以你们现在和赖恩是幸福的小家庭 是吗 |
[18:58] | We’ve… been helping out, while your mum’s been poorly. | 我们… 就是帮忙 你妈妈当时身体很差 |
[19:01] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[19:04] | I thought you got it, but… Jesus. | 我以为你得到了它 但是… 天哪 |
[19:07] | – Got what? – The damage. | – 得到什么 – 伤害 |
[19:10] | The damage done when she decided to take on that… thing. | 当她决定做那件… 事的时候造成的伤害 |
[19:14] | Daniel, you’ve had a lot to drink. | 丹尼尔 你喝多了 |
[19:15] | You’re talking louder than you might realise. | 你没有意识到你说话声音很大 |
[19:17] | You’re as warped as she is. | 你和她一样扭曲 |
[19:19] | I’m lost. You’ve lost me. | 我糊涂了 你把我弄糊涂了 |
[19:21] | I don’t know what’s going on, can you start at the beginning? | 我不知道怎么了 你能从头儿开始吗 |
[19:24] | – What’s the matter? – Have you forgotten? | – 怎么了 – 你忘了吗 |
[19:27] | That thing she said to me? | 她跟我说的那件事 |
[19:29] | No. No, I haven’t forgotten, Daniel, but… | 不 没有 我没忘 丹尼尔 但是… |
[19:32] | Oh, hello. Here he is, the thing that shouldn’t exist. | 你好 他来了 本不该存在的东西 |
[19:37] | Why don’t you and me go and get some fresh air? | 为什么我们不去外面透透气呢 |
[19:38] | Don’t. Hey, you can sod off! | 不 你滚开 |
[19:41] | Shit. Now look what you’ve done. | 可恶 看你干的好事 |
[19:44] | You know, I couldn’t believe it when she told me. | 你知道 她跟我说的时候我简直不相信 |
[19:47] | When Clare told me. | 当克莱尔告诉我时 |
[19:48] | I thought of all the people who understood, you did. | 我想所有人都明白 是你做的 |
[19:51] | And then you just get back into bed with her. | 而你又回头跟她睡在一起 |
[19:53] | – What’s going on? – He’s got glass everywhere. | – 怎么了 – 他打碎了杯子 |
[19:56] | – What’s the matter? – What’s going on? | – 怎么回事 – 怎么了 |
[19:58] | Daniel’s… | 丹尼尔他… |
[20:00] | He’s had a bit to drink. Why don’t you take Ryan upstairs, Catherine? | 他喝的有点多 你带赖恩上楼吧 凯瑟琳 |
[20:03] | – Why, what’s up, Daniel? – Yeah, go on, | – 为什么 怎么了 丹尼尔 – 走吧 |
[20:05] | sod off to bed, you little twat! | 滚床上去 你个小贱人 |
[20:07] | And you can piss off an’ all, you old bitch. | 你可以滚蛋了 老淫妇 |
[20:09] | Do you want to take Ryan upstairs and I’ll, er, deal with this? | 你带赖恩去楼上吧 我来处理这儿 |
[20:13] | Oh, you’ll “deal with this”?! | 你来处理 |
[20:14] | – Come on, lovey. – Do you think? | – 来 宝贝儿 – 你这么认为吗 |
[20:17] | D’you want to calm down? | 想冷静下来吗 |
[20:19] | You know, I wasn’t talking to you. | 你知道 我刚才不是跟你说话 |
[20:21] | I stopped talking to you years ago. | 我几年前就不和你说话了 |
[20:23] | I know, but you’ve smashed a bottle… | 我知道 但是你打碎了杯子… |
[20:24] | – Oh, you know? – You’ve had a bit to drink… | – 你知道 – 你喝得有点多… |
[20:26] | You know sod all! | 你他妈的心里清楚 |
[20:27] | I don’t want you hurting yourself or anyone else. | 我不想让你伤到你自己以及任何人 |
[20:29] | Don’t talk to me like some numpty | 别把我当成那种傻瓜 |
[20:30] | that you’ve just picked up off the street | 那些你从街边捡回来的混蛋 |
[20:32] | for being off their head in a gutter! – Daniel! | 因为他们昏了头了 – 丹尼尔! |
[20:35] | Sorry about this, we’re just having a bit of a domestic. | 不好意思 一点家事 |
[20:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | Oh, you can shut yourself in there with that lot, you can. | 你可以一直把自己关在那儿很久 你可以 |
[20:43] | It’s not even you I’m interested in, I wrote you off years ago. | 我不是对你说的 我几年前就放弃你了 |
[20:47] | – It’s him I’m disappointed about. – Mm, why? | – 让我失望的是他 -为什么 |
[20:50] | You’re going to start believing all this | 你马上就要被她说动 |
[20:52] | Holy Saint Becky of Assisi shit yourself next step. | 相信贝姬是个圣洁的天使这种狗屁 |
[20:54] | Same as her. | 就像她相信的那样 |
[20:55] | He’s upset because we’ve had Ryan round at our house. | 他是因为赖恩在这所房子里才这样说的 |
[20:58] | It’s not about him. | 这不关赖恩的事 |
[20:59] | It’s about you. | 是关于你 |
[21:01] | I thought you got it. All of it! | 我以为你明白了一切 |
[21:05] | Becky was a loser. | 贝姬就是个垃圾 |
[21:07] | She ran rings round you! | 她只会到处给你惹麻烦 |
[21:08] | She hung around with wasters and pill-heads and bloody idiots | 她跟那些垃圾 吸毒的蠢货走在一起 |
[21:12] | and she was asking for it! | 有这样的下场是她自找的 |
[21:15] | Shouldn’t say that in front of your mother, | 不要在你妈妈面前这样说 |
[21:16] | you know she doesn’t like it. | 你知道她不喜欢听这些 |
[21:18] | And we wouldn’t want her to stop | 那我们就让她一个人去 |
[21:19] | believing her own shit, would we? | 相信她心里的那些鬼话 对吧 |
[21:20] | She was asking for it, mother! | 她是自找的 妈妈 |
[21:24] | She liked him. She told me. | 她本来就喜欢他 是她亲口告诉我的 |
[21:26] | She were that stupid. | 她当时就是个笨蛋 |
[21:29] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:30] | All my… | 我所有的… |
[21:32] | What’s going on is, all my life, I behave. | 我想说的就是 我从小到大 都规规矩矩 |
[21:35] | I do well in school, well enough. | 在学校表现出色 |
[21:37] | I keep me head down, never give you a minute’s bother, either of you. | 为人低调谨慎 从来不给你们任何人惹麻烦 |
[21:40] | And what thanks do I get? | 但是我又得到了什么 |
[21:44] | I get, “Why didn’t YOU die, Daniel? | 就一句话 “丹尼尔 为什么死的不是你” |
[21:47] | “Why wasn’t it YOU?” | “为什么死的不是你” |
[21:59] | If I ever said that, I… | 如果我说过那种话的话 我… |
[22:01] | “If”?! | “如果” |
[22:02] | There’s no “if”. | 没有什么”如果” |
[22:03] | He knows, he were there. | 他是知道的 他当时就在场 |
[22:04] | Or perhaps you want to rewrite that bit now as well, now, Dad? Eh? | 或者你现在想重新编一段出来 爸爸 |
[22:08] | If I ever said that, I’ve already apologised. | 如果我真的那样说了的话 我也已经道歉了 |
[22:11] | And no-one believes all this bereavement crap. | 没有人会相信什么”丧女之痛”的鬼话 |
[22:13] | Nobody that matters. | 对你来说其他的都不重要 |
[22:14] | We know, we were there. | 我们是知道的 我们当时也在 |
[22:15] | We know it’s not sorrow. | 我们知道这不是因为悲痛 |
[22:18] | It’s guilt. And you couldn’t stop her. | 是因为内疚 因为你管不了她 |
[22:21] | Becky was off the rails, she were driving you up the wall, | 贝姬已经失去控制了 她让你忍无可忍 |
[22:24] | and there was nothing you could do! | 你当时什么也做不了 |
[22:26] | So stop trying to convince yourself and everyone else | 所以不要再逼着人们去相信 |
[22:28] | that she was something she wasn’t. | 她是什么好女孩 |
[22:30] | She was a stupid, selfish little bitch! | 她就是个愚蠢而又自私的婊子 |
[22:34] | Do you think she gave a toss about you? | 你以为她会正眼看你一眼吗 |
[22:36] | Have some respect for those of us who were there, | 给我们这些当时在场的人 知道真相的人 |
[22:39] | and who knew the truth. | 一些应有的尊重吧 |
[22:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:52] | We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 |
[22:55] | I’ve had it with these two. | 我已经受够他们两个了 |
[22:58] | Both as mental as each other. | 两个傻逼 |
[23:05] | I’m really sorry. But, you know, | 我很抱歉 但是 你知道的 |
[23:09] | that wasn’t a great thing to say to someone. | 你当时说那话的确太过了 |
[23:12] | She’d just died, I was off me head, | 她当时刚刚才死 我气昏头了 |
[23:14] | I don’t even remember saying it. | 我都不记得我说了那些话 |
[23:23] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[23:39] | – You all right? – Like our Daniel… | – 你还好吗 – 丹尼尔好像… |
[23:42] | How the hell could he know about me and Richard? | 他是怎么知道我和理查德 之间的事的 |
[23:47] | OK. | 好的 |
[23:49] | Thing is… | 这个… |
[23:57] | …it might have been me. | 有可能是我 |
[23:59] | It was me. | 是我说的 |
[24:02] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[24:05] | OK, because I didn’t know whether you’d want me to invite Ros, | 因为我不知道你想不想要我邀请罗斯 |
[24:08] | and Richard. And we were chatting, and… | 和理查德 后来聊着聊着就… |
[24:11] | But you know our Daniel can’t stand me. | 但是你应该知道丹尼尔他不喜欢我 |
[24:13] | No, Catherine, that’s not true. | 不 凯瑟琳 他没有不喜欢你 |
[24:15] | It’s a miracle he didn’t yell it out in front of Ros! | 他没有在罗斯面前拆我的台就算他仁慈了 |
[24:18] | About me and Richard! Bloody hell, Clare! | 我和理查德 的那些事 你真混蛋 克莱尔 |
[24:20] | Catherine, when you were in that operating theatre all them hours, | 凯瑟琳 当时你在手术室的时候 |
[24:23] | he was really, really upset. | 他是真的非常 非常难过 |
[24:24] | And so what if I did say that? | 如果我真的是那样说的呢 |
[24:25] | – It’s true. – Don’t say that! | – 我的确说过 – 不要这样说 |
[24:28] | – Oh, he was always so jealous of her. – Who? | – 我知道他一直都在嫉妒她 – 谁 |
[24:29] | – BECKY! – Oh, wh… | – 贝姬 – 噢 这… |
[24:32] | You shouldn’t say things like that! | 你不能这么说 |
[24:33] | Oh, what do you know? | 你又知道些什么 |
[24:35] | Well… well, to be fair, he might have been jealous | 那… 那个 实话说 他也许是嫉妒 |
[24:37] | of the fact that she always hogged the limelight. | 她总是抢了他的风头 |
[24:39] | – Especially where you were concerned. – I don’t know why I ever listen | – 特别是在你关注的方面 – 我都不知道 |
[24:42] | to a single word you say! | 我为什么要听你说的 |
[24:43] | I SAID I didn’t want a sodding party! | 我说了我不想开生日派对 |
[24:46] | Fine, all right. I’m sorry. | 行 好的 我很抱歉 |
[24:47] | I just wanted to do something for you, I just… | 我只是想为你做点什么而已 我只是… |
[24:50] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[25:01] | You know, you really ought to start thinking about | 你应该要考虑自己 |
[25:03] | finding your own place to live. | 去找别的地方住了 |
[25:59] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[26:07] | Ryan’s been asking if he can start coming home by himself. | 赖恩在问他能不能开始一个人回家了 |
[26:10] | Not by myself! | 不是我一个人 |
[26:12] | With Cesco, on us bikes. | 还有我的自行车 赛思科 |
[26:18] | You’ll have to remember to wear your helmet | 你一定要记得戴头盔 |
[26:20] | and not just leave it somewhere. | 不要把它随便扔在某个地方 |
[26:21] | But I’ll look like a geek! | 但是这样我就不帅了! |
[26:22] | And a fluorescent jacket. | 还要穿荧光色的夹克 |
[26:24] | And you use the same route we always use home. | 记得走我们之前每天走的那条路 |
[26:28] | That’s the deal. Take it or leave it. | 这些都是条件 不然你想都别想 |
[26:30] | Tch! | 切 |
[26:31] | Going to go up and brush your teeth, love? | 准备上去刷牙了 宝贝 |
[26:45] | You look very smart. | 你看上去很不错啊 |
[26:47] | Yeah, well, I’ve got a return-to-work interview | 好 我今天有一个回职面试 |
[26:49] | and the District Commander’s popping in to see me, so… | 地区长官特地过来看我 所以… |
[26:54] | Preparations are under way at St William’s High School | 圣威廉姆高中的全体师生 |
[26:57] | where staff and pupils are competing in a choir competition. | 都在紧张地准备着接下来的合唱比赛 |
[27:01] | Ten schools in the local area | 当地的十所中学都在为梦寐以求的 |
[27:03] | are competing for the coveted title of Regional Choir of the Year…’ | “年度地区合唱冠军”头衔奋力竞争… |
[27:14] | ..so make sure you tune in for that. | 欢迎大家到时收听比赛盛况 |
[27:16] | Now for your weather. | 接下来是天气预报 |
[27:23] | How are you? | 现在怎么样了 |
[27:24] | Very well, sir, thank you. | 很好 长官 谢谢你 |
[27:26] | Good! Sit down. | 很好 坐吧 |
[27:31] | Why haven’t you caught Tommy Lee Royce | 你们为什么还没抓到汤米·李·罗伊斯 |
[27:33] | and that other little scrote? | 和另外一个小混蛋 |
[27:34] | We’re doing everything we can, Catherine. You know that. | 我们正在尽力追查 凯瑟琳 你知道的 |
[27:37] | Is Lynn Dewhurst being followed? | 有派人监视琳恩·杜赫斯特吗 |
[27:39] | – Who? – Tommy Lee Royce’s mother. | – 谁 – 汤米·李·罗伊斯的妈妈 |
[27:41] | Well, yes, as far as I understand, everything is being done. | 这个啊 据我所了解的 一切都在进行中 |
[27:44] | I will ask about that. | 我会去问问的 |
[27:47] | I’ll look into it personally. | 我会亲自去管这件事 |
[27:48] | Has anyone tried to identify who his father is? | 有人查过他父亲是谁吗 |
[27:50] | He could be holed up with him. | 他有可能藏在他父亲那里 |
[27:52] | Yes. That’s… I’m sure… | 是的 那个… 我确定… |
[27:53] | Well, actually, no, sir, | 事实上 我们没有查过 长官 |
[27:55] | I don’t think anybody does know who his father is. | 我想没有人知道他父亲是谁 |
[27:57] | Have we interviewed his old cellmate from Wakefield, | 那我们调查了他在韦克菲尔德的室友了吗 |
[27:59] | in case he’s talked about family and friends we’re not aware of? | 可能他和我们疏漏了的他的朋友和家人有联系 |
[28:02] | I will raise that, very happy to. I can’t imagine it has… | 我会跟有关部门人说的 我无法想象… |
[28:05] | Have any senior officers attended the PACT meeting | 有上层的官员参加了调和会议 |
[28:07] | and asked the community for help? | 请求社区的帮助了吗 |
[28:09] | Yes. That’s definitely happened, I’ve done that myself. | 是的 这个绝对有 是我亲自参加的 |
[28:12] | Have we collected CCTV from all the | 我们收集了这座城里的所有 |
[28:14] | Chinese takeaways in the valley? | 中餐外卖闭路电视录像带了吗 |
[28:15] | Sorry, Catherine, why would we do that? | 不好意思 凯瑟琳 我们为什么要这么做 |
[28:17] | Well, we know Tommy Lee Royce | 我们知道汤米·李·罗伊斯 |
[28:19] | liked the Chinese takeaway on Milton Avenue, so… | 喜欢米尔顿街的中餐外卖 所以… |
[28:22] | That’s… that’s too random, Catherine. | 这个… 太随机了 凯瑟琳 |
[28:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[28:25] | I think it’d be good detective work, meself, personally. | 我自认为这是很好的线索 |
[28:27] | You are not writing that one down, sir? | 你没有把这一项写下来 长官 |
[28:31] | I’ll raise it. | 我会和有关部门说的 |
[28:33] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[28:35] | …welcome back, Catherine! | 欢迎回来 凯瑟琳! |
[28:48] | Catherine, I think you should come and listen to this. | 凯瑟琳 你快过来看看 |
[28:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:56] | I’ve been delivering post all this week | 我这周都在为这里的 |
[28:58] | to them big tower blocks on here, | 塔式大楼住户送邮件 |
[29:00] | and there’s one flat on t’fourth floor, flat number 20… | 在四楼有一个住户 门号二十 |
[29:02] | There’s a smell when you open t’letter box. | 我打开门下面的投信口时有很大一股味 |
[29:06] | It… it’s not good. | 不是很好闻的那种 |
[29:07] | And there’s all flies, like. | 那里也有很多苍蝇 |
[29:09] | So, I’m wondering if there’s a dead dog in there. | 所以 我在想是不是有条狗死在那儿了 |
[29:20] | There’s definitely something in there | 这里面绝对死了什么东西 |
[29:23] | shuffled off its mortal coil, Sarge. | 一股尸体腐烂的味道 警长 |
[29:25] | Can you get in? | 你能进去不 |
[29:26] | We’ve knocked on a few doors. | 我们问了周围的邻居 |
[29:27] | The lad that lives here is called Brett McKendrick, | 住在这里的人叫布雷特·麦肯德里 |
[29:29] | but nobody seems to know much about him. | 但是别人都不太了解他 |
[29:31] | We need a key. What about any family? | 我们需要一把钥匙 他有家人吗 |
[29:33] | What about a girlfriend or his mother? | 女友或母亲 |
[29:35] | Have you not got anything on t’box? | 在他邮箱没有找到任何有用的东西吗 |
[29:38] | Did house-to-house there four weeks ago… | 四个星期前在做大搜查的时候搜到这里过 |
[29:40] | Nobody’s seen him lately, either. | 最近也没人见过他 |
[29:42] | Oh, yeah, nobody’s seen him around here lately, either. | 最近 这附近也没人见过他 |
[29:45] | OK. Have you got an Ovenden door key in your car? | 好的 你车里有欧文顿钥匙吗 |
[29:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[30:10] | Talk to me, Twiggy. | 说话 崔姬 |
[30:25] | Ryan. Hello. | 赖恩 你好 |
[30:28] | D’you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[30:30] | I’m… I’m your dad. | 我… 我是你爸爸 |
[30:35] | D’you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[30:38] | You’ve probably heard loads of bad stuff about me. | 你可能听说过关于我不好的传闻 |
[30:41] | But, er… not all of it’s true. | 但是 那并不全是事实 |
[30:44] | Me granny said you were off your head on drugs. | 我外婆说你是个瘾君子 |
[30:48] | I’m not off my head on drugs. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[30:53] | I am your dad, Ryan. | 我是你爸爸 赖恩 |
[31:00] | Only, er… | 只不过 |
[31:03] | Only she don’t like me. | 只不过她不喜欢我而已 |
[31:05] | That’s why she doesn’t want me to have anything to do with you. | 所以她不希望我跟你联系 |
[31:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:18] | Er… you can call me Dad. | 你可以叫我爸爸 |
[31:21] | I mean your real name. | 我是问你的真名 |
[31:25] | OK. Well… | 好吧 |
[31:29] | it’s Tommy. | 汤米 |
[31:32] | I’ve never had a dad. | 我从没有过爸爸 |
[31:36] | I’m your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[31:39] | I am your dad. I’ve been watching you for weeks. | 我是你爸爸 我已经默默注视你几个星期了 |
[31:42] | When you leave school. | 你放学的时候 |
[31:44] | I wanted to say hello, but there were never a good time. | 我想跟你打招呼 但是找不到合适的机会 |
[31:47] | There’s always someone wi’ you. | 总有人和你在一起 |
[31:48] | Not today, there isn’t. | 今天就没有 |
[31:54] | – How’s things? – Not so bad. | – 你过得怎么样 – 不算糟 |
[31:57] | How long have you got? | 你有时间吗 |
[32:00] | I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. | 我不能和陌生人说话 |
[32:02] | No, no. But I’m not… I’m not a stranger, I’m your dad. | 不 不 我不是 我不是陌生人 我是你爸爸 |
[32:05] | And the thing is… | 事实是 |
[32:07] | Well, I just wanted you to know who I am. | 我只是想告诉你我是怎样的人 |
[32:10] | So if people tell you bad stuff about me, | 这样 别人对你说我坏话的时候 |
[32:13] | well, you’ll know it ain’t always true. | 你得知道事实 |
[32:15] | What bad stuff? | 什么坏话 |
[32:18] | I, er… I just… | 我 我只是 |
[32:20] | Er, I made some mistakes, that’s all. | 我犯过错 就是这样 |
[32:23] | I got into this thing. I didn’t start it, but… | 我介入了某件事 虽然不是我发起的 但是 |
[32:27] | ..but, er, I’m the one who’s in t’most bother. | 但是我确实受害最大的 |
[32:30] | – That happens to me. – Does it? | – 我也经历过这样的事 – 是吗 |
[32:33] | Today, Max Higgins pulls all the paper towels | 今天马克斯·希金斯把厕所里面 |
[32:36] | out of the machine in the toilets, | 所有的纸巾都拉出来了 |
[32:38] | and when Miss Mukherjee comes and | 慕克吉老师过来的时候 |
[32:40] | goes, “It was Ryan Cawood!” | 他却说”是赖恩·卡伍德干的” |
[32:42] | I’m the one who gets done. | 我就遭殃了 |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:46] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 就是这样 |
[32:48] | Exactly! | 就是这样 |
[32:51] | Where you living? | 你住在哪儿 |
[32:56] | Can we go for a ride? | 我们能去兜兜风吗 |
[32:59] | We could. Only I’m a bit low on petrol at the minute. | 可以 不过我现在快没油了 |
[33:03] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这住了多久? |
[33:06] | It’s not mine. I just… borrow it. | 这不是我的 是我借的 |
[33:09] | Can I have a cigarette? | 我能吸支烟吗 |
[33:10] | – No. – Why? | – 不能 – 为什么 |
[33:12] | – It’s bad for you. – You do. | – 这对你不好 – 你也吸呀 |
[33:17] | One drag. | 只能吸一口 |
[33:22] | Me granny says you shouldn’t smoke, but she does. | 我外婆说我不能吸烟 但是她吸 |
[33:25] | I’ve seen her. | 我见过她吸烟 |
[33:35] | Tell me about your mum. | 跟我说说你妈妈的事 |
[33:37] | We go see her sometimes up in Heptonstall. | 我们有时候去赫普顿斯塔尔看她 |
[33:40] | How d’you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:43] | That’s where she’s buried. | 她埋在那里 |
[33:46] | – When did she die? – When I was born. | – 她什么时候死的 – 我出生的时候 |
[33:49] | – How did she die? – I don’t know. | – 怎么死的 – 我不知道 |
[33:51] | But I’ve got me granny and me Auntie Clare, so… | 但是我还有外婆和克莱尔阿姨 所以… |
[33:55] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[33:57] | Oh, er, I was away. | 我当时已经走了 |
[34:01] | But nobody thought to tell me. | 但没人想过告诉我 |
[34:03] | That she’d died. | 她已经死了 |
[34:06] | But I, er, did love her, your mum. | 但是 我确实很爱她 你妈妈 |
[34:09] | If anyone ever tries to tell you different… | 如果有人想告诉你不一样的 |
[34:12] | – I was thinking. – Yeah? | – 我正在想 – 什么 |
[34:15] | Maybe we should tell my granny | 也许我们应该告诉外婆 |
[34:16] | that you’re not off your head on drugs and that you are my dad. | 你没有吸毒 你是我爸爸 |
[34:21] | That’s, er… | 那个… |
[34:22] | Thing is, you-you know I said I’m in trouble? | 你知道 我说过我现在有点麻烦 |
[34:25] | And it’s not my fault, I didn’t start it? | 这不是我的错 不是我发起的吗 |
[34:27] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[34:28] | Well she’s a police officer, isn’t she? | 她是个警察 不是吗 |
[34:31] | And, if they know where I am, they’ll come and get me | 如果她们知道我在哪儿 他们会过来抓我 |
[34:34] | and put me in prison. | 把我关进监狱哦 |
[34:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:37] | Well, I told you I done stuff. | 我告诉过你 我犯过错 |
[34:40] | So you can’t tell her anything. | 所以 你不能告诉她 |
[34:41] | But if it wasn’t your fault… | 但是 如果不是你的错… |
[34:43] | They’d never believe me. | 他们绝不会相信我的 |
[34:45] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[34:46] | They… They never do. | 他们 他们从不相信我 |
[34:50] | So promise me you won’t say owt, even to her. | 跟我保证 你不会告诉别人 连她也不告诉 |
[34:54] | Especially to her. | 特别是她 |
[34:58] | I do promise. | 我保证 |
[35:01] | If you did get some petrol, could we go for a ride? | 等你有油了 我们能出去兜风吗 |
[35:08] | Just you and me? | 只有你和我 |
[35:13] | Yeah, we’ll see. Maybe. | 我们还会见面的 有可能 |
[35:19] | You better be getting on. | 你最好快回去 |
[35:20] | Before they start wondering where you are. | 以免他们开始找你 |
[35:25] | Can I come again tomorrow? | 我明天还能来吗 |
[35:26] | Will you bring me some milk? | 你能给我带点牛奶吗 |
[35:29] | See ya. | 再见 |
[35:31] | You look after yersen. Yeah. | 好好照顾自己 |
[35:33] | And you mustn’t say anything. To anyone. | 千万别对任何人 谈起任何事 |
[36:03] | This morning, just before half past nine, | 今天早晨 快到九点过十分的时候 |
[36:05] | we found two bodies in a flat in Sowerby Bridge. | 我们在索尔比桥的一个公寓发现了两具尸体 |
[36:11] | One of them was Lewis Whippey. | 其中一具属于路易斯·威佩 |
[36:13] | The other was a lad called Brett McKendrick. | 另一具属于一个叫布雷特·麦肯德里的小伙子 |
[36:16] | The pathologist thinks they’d been there between three and four weeks. | 病理医生认为他们已经死了三四个星期了 |
[36:22] | There was a lot of blood, not surprisingly, in the kitchen, | 不足为奇 厨房有很多血 |
[36:25] | which the senior investigating officer from the murder team | 谋杀小组的高级调查官 |
[36:28] | fast-tracked down the lab, | 立刻进行了血液比对 |
[36:29] | and it turns out this blood isn’t Lewis Whippey’s | 结果血迹不是路易斯·威佩的 |
[36:32] | or Brett McKendrick’s. It’s, um… | 也不是布雷特·麦肯德里的 而是 |
[36:37] | It’s Tommy Lee Royce’s. | 是汤米·李·罗伊斯的 |
[36:40] | So… | 所以 |
[36:43] | ..that’s where they were hiding. | 那就是他们之前的藏身之处 |
[36:48] | The flat was covered in the house-to-house, but… | 那个公寓在挨家挨户搜查范围内 但是… |
[36:51] | – He can’t have got far. – It’s unlikely. | – 他应该没逃远 – 他逃不远 |
[36:53] | And he must have sustained a serious injury. | 他现在一定还受着重伤 |
[36:55] | We’re talking between two and three pints of blood, so… | 可能有两至三品脱血 所以 |
[37:00] | Injury, septicaemia. | 受伤 败血症 |
[37:02] | Could he be dead? | 他可能已经死了吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah, it’s a possibility. | 有这种可能 |
[37:06] | You know they questioned me | 他们说 |
[37:07] | over that bastard that got shot, Ashley Cowgill? | 那个杂种中枪了 艾希利·考吉尔 |
[37:10] | Have they caught anyone? | 他们抓到人了吗 |
[37:13] | I doubt they ever will. Er… | 我表示怀疑 |
[37:16] | Ashley Cowgill was a drugs dealer. He was part of, um… | 艾希利·考吉尔是个毒贩子 他是… |
[37:21] | You’ve got to understand how these people work. | 你得知道这些人怎么进行交易 |
[37:23] | They’re organised, seriously. | 他们是有组织的 非常严密的组织 |
[37:25] | The reason he was let out on bail was because, apparently, | 放他出狱的原因是 显然 |
[37:28] | he gave information to the police. This was a big deal for him. | 他向警察提供的线索 这对他来说是重要的事 |
[37:31] | His family were going to have to go into hiding once the arrests were made, but… | 一旦被捕 他的家人都得躲起来 但是 |
[37:35] | It looks like someone, somewhere, | 似乎有人 在什么地方 |
[37:37] | told people higher up the chain what he’d done, so… | 告诉组织链条上层的人他的所作所为 所以 |
[37:41] | They’re untouchable. | 我们无法查到他们 |
[37:44] | Every day, we have to deal with kids off their heads | 我们每天都得处理精神失常的小孩 |
[37:47] | on whatever rubbish they can find to inject themselves with. | 他们用能找到的任何垃圾给他们自己注射毒品 |
[37:50] | And it never stops. | 而且从没停止过 |
[37:56] | It just never stops. | 从没停止过 |
[38:01] | ‘One of the two bodies found today in a flat in West Yorkshire | 在西约克郡一座公寓发现的两具尸体 |
[38:05] | has been confirmed as that of Lewis Whippey, | 其中一具已经证实属于路易斯·威佩 |
[38:08] | one of the men wanted in connection with the murder two months ago | 两个月前谋杀柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔警员的 |
[38:11] | of PC Kirsten McAskill. | 通缉犯之一 |
[38:14] | It’s also now known that Tommy Lee Royce – | 现在 我们已经掌握到汤米·李·罗伊斯 |
[38:16] | also wanted in connection with the murder of the 24-year-old police officer – | 是24岁警察谋杀案的通缉犯 |
[38:20] | had been at the same flat in Sowerby Bridge. | 也住在索尔比桥的同一间公寓里 |
[38:25] | Detectives believe Tommy Lee Royce is still in the area | 警探们相信汤米·李·罗伊斯仍在这一区 |
[38:28] | and have asked members of the public to be extra vigilant. | 请大家保持高度警惕 |
[38:31] | They’ve also reiterated that he may be armed, and is dangerous. | 警方重申他们可能携带武器 并且非常危险 |
[39:03] | – Thank you for coming. – Oh, it’s a pleasure! | – 谢谢你能来 – 不客气 |
[39:07] | Jenny said the reason you’re illegally withholding my wages | 珍妮说你非法克扣我的工资 |
[39:12] | is I have to understand that my actions have consequences | 是因为要让我知道 我的行为 |
[39:15] | for people other than myself. | 除了我自己 对别人也会造成影响 |
[39:19] | You think it’s my fault your daughter was raped… | 你认为你女儿被强奸和侮辱… |
[39:22] | and humiliated. | 是我的错 |
[39:27] | I asked you for a rise | 我请求你涨工资 |
[39:28] | so I could send one of my daughters to a better school. | 好让我能送女儿去更好的学校 |
[39:31] | Considering how comprehensively you ripped my father off, | 考虑到你们欺骗我父亲的那些事 |
[39:36] | I would’ve thought that wasn’t too much to ask. | 我认为我的要求并不过分 |
[39:42] | It would have never occurred to me | 我本不会 |
[39:43] | to suggest kidnapping your daughter to those animals… | 劝那些禽兽绑架你女儿的… |
[39:48] | ..if you’d just said yes… | 如果当我要求的时候… |
[39:51] | ..when I asked. | 你能同意… |
[39:53] | So… | 所以… |
[39:55] | ..you’re right, Nevison. | 你是对的 奈维森 |
[39:59] | Your actions have had consequences for people other than yourself. | 你的行为已经对其他人造成了影响 |
[40:08] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[40:11] | You can go now. | 你可以离开了 |
[40:23] | It’s this one. | 就是这艘 |
[40:27] | Dad! Dad! It’s me. | 爸爸 爸爸 是我 |
[40:35] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[40:36] | Cesco. He’s me friend. | 赛思科 他是我朋友 |
[40:38] | He didn’t believe me when I told him I had a dad. | 我告诉他我有爸爸 他不相信 |
[40:42] | Can we come in? I brought you some milk. | 我能进来吗 我给你带了一些牛奶 |
[40:56] | So how fast does it go? | 它能开多快 |
[40:58] | – It don’t. – Yet. | – 它不能开 – 暂时的 |
[41:00] | But it will. | 但它会的 |
[41:01] | We’re going to get some petrol, aren’t we, Dad? | 我们要去弄些汽油 是吗 爸爸 |
[41:03] | – Can I see the steering wheel? – There isn’t one. | – 我能看看船舵吗 – 这没有船舵 |
[41:06] | Well, how d’you steer it, then? | 好吧 那到时候你怎么驾驶它 |
[41:07] | There’s a pole. Can I show him? | 这有一个柱子 我能给他看看吗 |
[41:09] | No, not just now. | 不 现在不行 |
[41:12] | Why don’t you light t’fire? | 你为什么不点火呢 |
[41:13] | It’s not cold enough. | 还不是很冷 |
[41:15] | It’s freezing! | 这都快冷死了 |
[41:16] | You could come with us. Couldn’t he, Dad? | 你可以和我们一起 可以吗 爸爸 |
[41:20] | You could’ve, but it’s just going to be me and my dad. | 你本来可以的 但就只能有我和爸爸 |
[41:24] | Ain’t it? When we get some petrol? | 不是吗 我们什么时候去弄汽油 |
[41:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:31] | Yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 是的 应该这样 |
[41:37] | They’re going to eat me alive! | 他们要生吃了我 |
[41:39] | So what’s the basic problem? | 主要问题是什么 |
[41:40] | The basic problem is that he’s distressing the toddlers. | 主要问题是他在吓唬小孩 |
[41:45] | Sounds to me like they’re distressing him. | 我听着像他们在吓唬他 |
[41:46] | Jamie! Jamie, lad, listen to me. | 吉米 吉米 小伙子 听我说 |
[41:49] | There’s no crocodiles in this country, | 这个国家里没有鳄鱼 |
[41:52] | we don’t have crocodiles here! | 我们这没有鳄鱼 |
[41:53] | That’s… It’s… It’s Australia, it’s down under. | 那是… 是澳大利亚 那还很远 |
[41:56] | They’re evil! Dislocating their slimy bastard jaws | 它们是恶魔 张大它们那变态的嘴 |
[41:59] | just so they can swallow you! | 好能吞了你 |
[42:00] | What’s that film wi’ | 那个电影是什么来着 |
[42:01] | that tick-tock, tick-tock crocodile…? | 里边有滴答滴答 滴答滴答的鳄鱼… |
[42:04] | Who? | 谁来着 |
[42:05] | Peter Pan. | 彼得潘 |
[42:06] | Yeah, whatever, | 好吧 管它呢 |
[42:07] | I think he’s been watching that | 我想他正在看这个 |
[42:08] | and smoking skunk at the same time. | 同时又吸了毒 |
[42:12] | No! Don’t you step in there! They’ll have you! | 不 别在那站着 它们会抓住你们的 |
[42:15] | Can you keep her with you, please, love? | 能抱着她吗 拜托了 亲爱的 |
[42:18] | Some of them are even thinking! | 它们中有的还会思考呢 |
[42:20] | Shaf? | 警官 |
[42:21] | Shaf, is anyone’s life actually in danger? | 警官 有人真正受到威胁了吗 |
[42:24] | No. Tarzan might graze his knee | 没有 如果泰山从秋千上掉下来 |
[42:26] | if he falls off his swing… | 可能会擦伤膝盖… |
[42:44] | Did Mr Badal do all those things he said he’d do? | 巴达尔履行他承诺要做的事了吗 |
[42:47] | All those things he wrote on that Post-it note? | 所有他写在便笺上的事 |
[42:49] | Well, yes, I imagine he would’ve done. | 是的 我觉得他会的 |
[42:50] | You imagine? Have you asked him? | 你觉得 你问他了吗 |
[42:52] | Catherine, I can’t check up on the District… | 凯瑟琳 我不能检查行政区… |
[42:54] | He didn’t just toss it in the bin as I left the room? | 他不会等我一离开房间就把它扔进垃圾桶了吧 |
[42:56] | No, he didn’t. | 没 他没有 |
[42:58] | He put it in his pocket | 他放在口袋里了 |
[42:59] | and I had the impression he was going to follow it all up. | 我的感觉是 他会全部照做的 |
[43:02] | Yeah, but you would say that, wouldn’t you? | 好吧 即使没有你也不会说的 不是吗 |
[43:03] | Cos you all piss in the same pot as each other. | 因为你俩蛇鼠一窝 |
[43:06] | – I’m sorry? – Like that nonsense with Marcus Gascoigne. | – 你说什么 – 就像跟马库斯·加斯科因 |
[43:08] | Shall we have this conversation in my office, Sergeant? | 我们能在我办公室谈谈这个吗 警长 |
[43:12] | Have they checked if any of the hospitals | 他们有没有检查 是否有医院 |
[43:13] | have reported any gunshot or stab wounds? | 报告枪伤或者刺伤 |
[43:15] | – Catherine. Get into my office. – Have they? | – 凯瑟琳 进我办公室 – 检查了吗 |
[43:17] | – What about Roger Elgood? – Who? | – 那罗杰·艾尔古德呢 – 谁 |
[43:19] | Roger Elgood. He was a GP, lives on Ripponden. | 罗杰·艾尔古德 一个全科医师 住在里普登 |
[43:21] | Got struck off months since for signing blank prescriptions. | 几个月前因为签署空白处方被除名了 |
[43:23] | Don’t you know what goes on on your patch? | 你不知道在你的地盘上发生了什么吗 |
[43:25] | Why would Royce know to go to Roger Elgood? | 罗伊斯怎么会知道去找罗杰·艾尔古德 |
[43:27] | – Why wouldn’t he? – Catherine. | – 怎么不会 – 凯瑟琳 |
[43:28] | I’m wondering, do you think you’ve come back too soon? | 我在想 你是不是回来上班太早了 |
[43:31] | Yeah, probably. But what alternative have I got? | 是的 可能是吧 但我又有什么办法 |
[43:33] | Who else is even looking for this bloke? | 除了我 哪还有人在找这个家伙 |
[43:35] | Catherine, if this was anyone else… | 凯瑟琳 如果还有别人在… |
[43:37] | I’m going home. | 我就回家 |
[43:37] | No! I need to talk to you in my office! | 不 我需要在办公室和你谈谈 |
[43:40] | I’m fed up of working with trained monkeys. | 我受够了和一群跳马猴子一起工作了 |
[43:42] | You’re not going to get away with that. | 你不能这样离开 |
[43:43] | – I know you’ve not been well… – Piss off! | – 我知道你现在不好受… – 滚开 |
[43:45] | I’ll have your stripes, lady, if you don’t button it. | 如果你不老实点的话 我要没收你的徽章了 |
[43:48] | Please go into my office! | 请到我办公室去 |
[43:49] | You can have ’em. | 拿走吧 |
[43:53] | You can shove ’em your arse. There you go. | 你可以尽情地去拍马屁了 就这样 |
[43:55] | Pick ’em up. | 自己捡吧 |
[43:56] | You’re in trouble, Catherine. | 你有麻烦了 凯瑟琳 |
[43:58] | Yeah, whatever. Bye. | 好吧 管它呢 拜拜 |
[44:08] | Have you not brought your little friend wi’ you today? | 你今天怎么没有带你的朋友来呢 |
[44:10] | Nah, he didn’t want to come. | 没有 他不想来 |
[44:11] | He didn’t think you were very nice to him. | 他觉得你对他不太友善 |
[44:14] | Neither did I. | 我也这么觉得 |
[44:28] | Was I not? | 我不友善吗 |
[44:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[44:31] | I thought I said not to tell anyone. | 我说过不要告诉任何人 |
[44:33] | I thought you meant grown-ups. | 我以为你说的是大人 |
[44:35] | No, I meant anyone. | 不 我的意思是任何人 |
[44:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:41] | S’all right. | 没关系 |
[44:44] | D’you want to go through there? I’ve got summat for you. | 你想到那边去吗 我给你准备了东西 |
[44:47] | – What? – It’s a surprise. | – 是什么 – 是个惊喜 |
[44:51] | Go on! There’s nowt to be frightened of. | 去吧 那又没有怪兽 |
[44:56] | You’re not frightened of me, are you? | 你不是在害怕我吧 |
[44:58] | No. | 不是 |
[45:08] | Sit yersen down. | 坐下吧 |
[45:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[45:37] | It’s me. Where the hell are you? | 是我 你到底在哪 |
[45:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[45:40] | I rang the nick. Nobody’d tell me where you were. | 我打给警署 没人告诉我你在哪 |
[45:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[45:43] | I told our Ryan to be in by five, and he wasn’t. | 我告诉赖恩五点前回家 但他没回来 |
[45:46] | And when it got to 20 past, | 过了二十分钟 |
[45:47] | I rang to see if he was round at Cesco’s, | 我给赛思科家打了电话 问他在不在那里 |
[45:49] | and guess what Cesco’s mum told me? | 你猜赛思科的妈妈告诉我什么 |
[45:51] | That Cesco had told her… | 赛思科告诉她… |
[45:53] | that our Ryan had been visiting his dad | 赖恩一直去看他爸爸 |
[45:55] | on his boat down at the canal. | 在河道上 他的船里 |
[45:59] | – Where are you? – H-h-how does…? | – 你在哪 – 他怎么… |
[46:02] | How does Cesco know that? | 赛思科怎么知道的 |
[46:04] | He went with him yesterday. | 他昨天和他一起去的 |
[46:05] | All right. All right, I’m coming. I’m, um… | 好吧 好吧 我这就来 我… |
[46:09] | Right, ring Cesco back. | 好 再给赛思科打个电话 |
[46:10] | And ask him carefully… I ain’t got their number on me. | 仔细问问他… 我没有他的电话 |
[46:13] | Ask him carefully where exactly this boat is, what it’s called, | 仔细问问他船的准确位置 船的名字 |
[46:16] | what colour it is, anything that can identify it. | 颜色 任何可以辨识的特征 |
[46:19] | Shaf! Thank God. | 警官 谢天谢地 |
[46:21] | I’ve rung the Inspector’s office, but nobody’s answering, as per. | 我给督查专员办公室打电话了 没人接 |
[46:23] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[46:25] | – You know you’re in, like, 37 different types of trouble? – Yeah, | – 你知道你有大麻烦了吧 – 是的 |
[46:27] | just listen. I think… | 听着 我认为… |
[46:29] | I THINK Tommy Lee Royce is on a narrow boat | 我认为汤米·李·罗伊斯在一艘小船上 |
[46:31] | down on the canal at Hebden Bridge. | 在赫布登桥下的河道里 |
[46:32] | I want you to inform Force Comms | 我要你通知管制系统 |
[46:34] | we need an helicopter up, we need firearms, we need OSU, | 我们需要一架直升机 武装人员 OSU |
[46:36] | – we need a dog. – Catherine, are you sure? | – 还有一只狗 – 凯瑟琳 你确定吗 |
[46:39] | Go and knock on the DCI’s door! Now! Right now! | 去找DCI 现在 马上 |
[46:42] | I know you’re frightened of him, but now is not the time. | 我知道你很害怕他 但现在不是时候 |
[46:44] | Tell him what’s going on. I need people there… fast. | 告诉他发生了什么 我需要人手… 急需 |
[46:47] | And… | 还有… |
[46:48] | What? | 什么 |
[46:50] | I think he’s got our Ryan with him. | 他和赖恩在一起 |
[46:52] | I’m on it. | 我马上去办 |
[46:58] | Sergeant Cawood, do you have a rendezvous point? | 卡伍德警长 你掌握准确地点了吗 |
[47:00] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[47:02] | Are you available to keep obs on the boat? | 你能把无线电定位器放到船上吗 |
[47:04] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[47:06] | Please await arrival of reinforcements | 请不要在援军到达之前 |
[47:08] | before making any sort of approach. | 采取任何行动 |
[47:10] | Yeah, whatever. | 知道 随便了 |
[47:17] | I do have to go now. | 我现在必须得走了 |
[47:18] | Dad. Call me Dad again. | 爸爸 再喊我一声爸爸 |
[47:22] | I do have to go now, Dad. | 我现在得走了 爸爸 |
[47:24] | I liked it when you called me Dad yesterday. | 昨天你喊我爸爸的时候我很开心 |
[47:26] | But I were a bit surprised, I have to be honest with you, | 但老实说 当你跟你的伙伴一起出现的时候 |
[47:29] | when you turned up with your little buddy. | 我还是很惊讶 |
[47:31] | I only brought him cos he didn’t believe me. | 他不相信我 所以我只好带他来了 |
[47:38] | I should have been home by now. | 这个点 我应该到家了 |
[47:40] | I did say not to tell anyone. | 我跟你说过不要告诉任何人 |
[47:43] | It’ll be reight. | 没事的 |
[47:45] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[47:47] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[47:49] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[47:52] | ..you might have sold me down t’river, Ryan, lad. | 你可能已经出卖我了 赖恩 小伙子 |
[47:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:01] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[48:03] | ..the time has come when I have to… | 是时候… |
[48:11] | ..move on. | 行动了 |
[48:12] | Not because I told him? | 不会就是因为我告诉了他吧 |
[48:14] | Yeah. Exactly because of that. | 是的 就是因为这个 |
[48:17] | I won’t tell no-one else. | 我再也不会告诉任何人了 |
[48:24] | D’you want another? | 还想再来一瓶吗 |
[48:26] | I’ve not drank this one yet. | 我这瓶还没喝完 |
[48:39] | I found some petrol. | 我找了些汽油 |
[48:41] | I thought what might be nice… | 我觉得如果我带上你的话… |
[48:43] | is if I took you with me. | 那感觉会很棒 |
[48:46] | Like you wanted. | 正如你所希望的一样 |
[48:48] | Cos I… I really don’t want to leave you here with your granny. | 因为我真的不想把你留在这跟你外婆一起 |
[48:59] | Wait! He said wait. Be careful! | 停 他喊停 小心 |
[49:02] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[49:04] | Shit! Ah, shit! | 妈的 我靠 |
[49:06] | Catherine! Catherine, listen to me. | 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 听我说 |
[49:09] | You can’t just wade in there. | 你不能这样去找他 |
[49:10] | You don’t know what he might have. | 你根本不知道他可能携带着些什么 |
[49:13] | He might have a knife. He might have… anything! | 他有可能有刀 他有可能…什么都有 |
[49:15] | And, if Ryan’s… | 如果赖恩… |
[49:16] | Ryan’s been coming here for days, | 赖恩已经到这里好几天了 |
[49:17] | he’s been coming home safely for days as well. | 他已经安全地待在这里好几天了 |
[49:20] | – He’s his SON! – Get off me! | – 他是他的儿子 – 放开我 |
[49:22] | Will you…?! | 你…. |
[49:24] | Will you listen to me?! | 你在听我说话吗 |
[49:26] | He’s been coming home at five o’clock every day this week, | 这周的每天他都按我说的 |
[49:28] | like I asked him to. | 在五点钟回家 |
[49:30] | Let’s find which boat it is and wait for your lot to turn up. | 我们先找到那艘船 等你的同事到吧 |
[49:33] | Cos chances are he’s just going to walk off the boat | 因为有可能他已经准备离开那艘船了 |
[49:36] | and he’s going to be fine. | 他很快就安全了 |
[49:38] | Yeah? | 懂了吗 |
[49:40] | Why weren’t you at work? | 你为什么没去工作 |
[49:42] | – Cos I’ve resigned. – What you talking about? | – 辞掉了 – 为什么呀 |
[49:45] | I just said. | 我说过了 |
[49:47] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[49:51] | Nowhere. | 哪也没去 |
[49:56] | – What’s happened? – I’ve had enough, that’s all. | – 发生什么事了 – 我受够了 |
[50:07] | We’re going to wait. We’re going to wait, aren’t we? | 我们得等 我们必须得等 |
[50:15] | If I am coming with you, I’d better tell me granny, | 如果我跟你走的话 我得跟我外婆说一声 |
[50:18] | otherwise she’ll be worrying about where I am. | 不然她会担心我的去哪了 |
[50:21] | Nah, I doubt it. | 不 不会的 |
[50:23] | No, she will. | 她会担心的 |
[50:25] | She doesn’t love you, you know. | 你知道 她并不爱你 |
[50:27] | She thinks you’re a friggin’ nuisance. | 她觉得你是一个包袱 |
[50:29] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[50:36] | There are a couple of things… | 赖恩 有很多东西… |
[50:38] | I haven’t told you, Ryan. | 我还没有告诉你 |
[50:42] | This… journey we’re going on, it’s… | 这次的… 旅程… 它… |
[50:47] | It might not be what you were expecting. | 也许不像你想象中的那样 |
[50:50] | It’s a… different sort of kind of journey. | 这是一场… 另一种类型的旅程 |
[50:53] | I don’t want to go any more. | 我不想去了 |
[50:55] | No… | 不… |
[51:00] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[51:02] | I think it would be good to take you with me. | 带上你会比较好 |
[51:05] | I think we’re always going to be misfits, you and me. | 我总觉得我们 你和我 不适合这个世界 |
[51:11] | And I don’t want you to have to go through | 我不希望你也经历 |
[51:14] | all the shit I’ve been through. | 那些我曾经经历过的东西 |
[51:18] | And you will. | 但是你会的 |
[51:47] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[51:49] | Granny! | 外婆 |
[51:51] | Just… | 你敢… |
[51:57] | – Just let him go. – Yeah, yeah, that’s happening! | – 让他走 – 这终于发生了 |
[51:59] | It’s me you want, not him. | 你想要的是我 不是他 |
[52:02] | I couldn’t give a toss about you. | 我根本不在乎你 |
[52:04] | In fact, I’ll tell you what I would like. | 实际上 我告诉你我想要的是什么 |
[52:07] | Is for you to live a long, long time, in agony. | 就是让你活在长久的痛苦之中 |
[52:11] | So I’ll tell you what I’d like you to remember, bitch. | 我告诉你我想要你记住什么 臭婊子 |
[52:14] | Is that you’ve brought all this on yourself. | 这些都是你自找的 |
[52:17] | It’s all your fault. All of it, everything. | 都是你的错 这一切 所有 |
[52:21] | Oh, and, er, you didn’t find me. | 对了 你没有找到我 |
[52:27] | I found you. | 但我找到你了 |
[52:31] | Get out! | 出去 |
[52:32] | – What about you? – Out! Now! | – 那你呢 – 出去 现在 |
[52:47] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[52:50] | You’re going to have to get someone to wipe your arse for you. | 你得找些人来帮你擦屁股了 |
[52:52] | Kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[52:54] | Give me the lighter! | 把打火机给我 |
[52:58] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[52:59] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[53:07] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[53:15] | No. | 不 |
[53:17] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[53:21] | Bitch! Bitch! | 婊子 你这个婊子 |
[53:25] | Fucking bitch! | 妈的 |
[53:28] | Bitch! Fuckin’…! | 婊…子 |
[53:32] | Sarge! | 警官 |
[54:00] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[54:07] | Inspector Taylor’d like you to take another three weeks off work | 泰勒调查官想让你再修三个星期的假 |
[54:10] | and if he sees you inside Norland Road nick during that time, | 如果他在那段时间看见你在诺兰路的话 |
[54:13] | he’ll kick your arse down the stairs. | 他会让你好看的 |
[54:21] | Right. | 好 |
[54:39] | You got him. | 你抓到他了 |
[54:43] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[55:15] | Thanks for ringing. | 谢谢来电 |
[55:18] | – D’you want some, um…? – Sure. | – 你想要来一些… – 好啊 |
[55:27] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[55:30] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[55:33] | that I spoilt your birthday. | 我毁了你的生日会 |
[55:35] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry I, um… | 没事 对不起 我… |
[55:41] | When your baby’s born, you’ll know. | 当你的小孩出生时 你就会知道 |
[55:44] | You’ll get it. | 你就会知道 |
[55:47] | Losing a child, it’s just, it’s… | 失去一个小孩 这就像 就像… |
[55:54] | The only way you can cope with it, I suspect, | 我觉得 对待这种事情的唯一方法就是 |
[55:57] | is to go a little bit mad. | 变得疯狂一些 |
[55:58] | And it’s never fair on other children, | 这对其他小孩来说 从来都不是公平的 |
[56:00] | your other children, | 对你其他的小孩来说 |
[56:01] | to see a parent like that | 看见自己家长变成那样 |
[56:03] | and to have to put up with the things that are said. | 还要处理那些事情 |
[56:05] | And I’m sorry that happened to you. | 对不起 那些事情影响到了你 |
[56:07] | I’m sorry I let it. | 对不起 我让这一切发生了 |
[56:11] | I know she wasn’t perfect. | 我知道她并不完美 |
[56:14] | I do know that. | 我知道 |
[56:21] | I wish I could show you how much I love you. | 我希望我可以让你知道我有多爱你 |
[56:25] | Mum… | 妈妈… |
[56:27] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[56:32] | What about you and Dad… and Ros? | 你跟爸爸… 还有罗斯怎么办? |
[56:35] | Oh, that’s… | 这… |
[56:38] | You see that… | 你看… |
[56:40] | Me and your dad probably would never have split up if… | 我跟你爸也许不会分开 要不是因为… |
[56:45] | But we did. So… | 但我们还是分开了…. |
[56:49] | And Ryan, every day, I don’t know, he’ll do something, | 赖恩每天 我不晓得 他会干些什么事 |
[56:52] | he’ll be in trouble, he’ll drive me up the wall | 他会惹麻烦 他会让我抓狂 |
[56:54] | and I don’t know that I made the right decision, | 我不知道我做得对不对 |
[56:56] | but I genuinely don’t know what else I could’ve done. | 但我真的不知道我还能怎么办了 |
[56:59] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[57:00] | – Had him put in care? – No. | – 关心他吗 – 不 |
[57:02] | Even though you all hated me for it. | 尽管你们都为此恨我 |
[57:04] | Mum… | 妈妈… |
[57:07] | nobody hates you. | 没人恨你 |