时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This isn’t a joke. It isn’t a pre-retirement wind-up. | 这不是在开玩笑 不是退休前的恶作剧 |
[00:09] | It’s here in black and white – bullying and racism. | 白纸黑字写得清清楚楚 霸凌与种族歧视 |
[00:12] | So what are you going to do, sack me? | – 那你要怎样?开除我吗? |
[00:14] | You, with a straight face, apparently told the entire team | – 听说你一本正经地告诉全队 |
[00:17] | the division was appointing an alien life-form liaison officer. | 警局要指派一位外星生命联络官 |
[00:20] | Yeah. Knowing – knowing – Tekeli would jump at it, | – 对 – 早就料到特凯利会上当 |
[00:23] | and then neither you nor Acting Sergeant Shah – | 而你或代理警长沙… |
[00:26] | cos apparently it was all his big idea – neither of you | 听说全是他的鬼点子 |
[00:28] | proceeded to make it clear to him that it was a joke. | 你们两个随后也没有向他表明这是开玩笑 |
[00:31] | Well, what would have been the point of that? As a result of which… | 那还有什么意思? – |
[00:34] | Everyone else realised it was a joke. As a result of which… | 结果导致… – 大家都知道是开玩笑 |
[00:36] | Presumably you realised it was a joke when you signed it, | – 结果导致… |
[00:39] | when you put the application form in, | – 当他交出申请表给你签名的时候 你应该也明白这是开玩笑 |
[00:40] | otherwise it wouldn’t have gone any further. | 否则也不会有后续 |
[00:43] | Did you not realise it was a joke? It’s a formality. | – 难道你没发现这是开玩笑? – 这只是例行公事 |
[00:45] | I don’t read every bit of paper that just wants a signature. | 只需要签名的公文我并不会每份都看 |
[00:48] | Oh, do you not? I do. | 你不会吗?我就会 |
[00:49] | As a result of… It had a little alien face at the top | – 结果导致… – 上方有外星人的脸 |
[00:52] | and “phone home” written underneath. | 底下还着“打电话回家” |
[00:54] | Did the penny not drop, Mike? | – 这样还看不出来吗 |
[00:56] | As a result of which he went out and made a fool of himself | 麦克? – 结果导致他出去之后 |
[00:58] | with a member of the public. | 在民众面前出糗 |
[00:59] | Did he? And now he’s made a complaint | – 真的吗? – 他已经透过威克菲的 |
[01:01] | through this Inspector Suleyman Toprak at Wakefield, | 苏利曼塔普拉克警督提出申诉 |
[01:04] | which makes me look like I’m not across | 搞得像是我无法掌握自己局里的状况 |
[01:05] | what’s going on in my own division! | |
[01:13] | “Sergeant Cawood has never liked me” – | “卡伍德警长向来讨厌我…” 理查来电 |
[01:15] | never liked me – “and takes every opportunity | “向来讨厌我 |
[01:18] | “to undermine my credibility with colleagues. | 一有机会就贬损我在同事面前的威信 |
[01:20] | “Acting Sergeant Shah now seems determined | 代理警长沙如今似乎一心想延续这项传统 |
[01:22] | “to continue this culture, | |
[01:24] | “and I am no longer prepared to put up with it.” | 我不打算再继续忍受” |
[01:26] | How old is he? | 他几岁了? |
[01:28] | Inspector Taylor, location for a phone call? | 泰勒警督 电话要转接到哪里? |
[01:31] | In my office. | 转到我办公室 |
[01:33] | You know, this glib response | 像你这种人做出这般轻浮的反应 |
[01:36] | is a disappointment coming from someone like you, Catherine. | 真令人失望 凯瑟琳 |
[01:39] | Someone like me? | 像我这种人? |
[01:41] | Just same as they used to say in the 1980s | 就跟1980年代时 |
[01:43] | about putting their hands up female colleagues’ skirts. | 伸手掀女同事裙子的人说的没两样 |
[01:46] | “Oh, why’s she upset? | “她生什么气? |
[01:47] | “It was only a bit of fun, “what’s up with her?” | 只是闹一下 |
[01:49] | Sorry. Seriously? | 她干嘛这样?” |
[01:52] | You think this is on a par with sexual harassment? | 你说什么?你有没有搞错? 你觉得这事能跟性骚扰画上等号? |
[01:55] | It’s… It’s… | 这… |
[01:57] | It’s not dissimilar. | 并没有什么不同 |
[02:00] | Mike Taylor. | 麦克泰勒 |
[02:02] | Yeah. Fire away. | 是 说吧 |
[02:07] | They’ve found a body. | 发现一具尸体 |
[02:09] | Sure. | 没问题 好 |
[02:11] | OK, will do. Ta-ta. | 一定会 多谢 |
[02:14] | Looks like it’s that misper. | 看来是那个失踪者 赫里威绿丘的民宅 |
[02:16] | House up Holywell Green. That’s the address. | – 这是地址 |
[02:19] | Yeah, I know the address. | – 好 我知道地址 |
[02:25] | Is it her? Joanna? | 是她吗?是乔安娜吗? |
[02:27] | Go and secure the scene till the SIO turns up. | 先去封锁现场 等高级调查主任抵达 |
[02:29] | I’ll get two patrol units to meet you there. | 我会派两个巡逻小组去跟你会合 |
[02:31] | We’ll deal with this later. Yeah, we will. | 此事晚点再处理 我们一定会 |
[02:34] | I can’t believe you said that. | 想不到你会说那种话 |
[02:37] | No uniforms to enter the scene! | 巡警不得进入现场 |
[02:46] | Hiya. | – 喂? |
[02:47] | You rang. | – 刚才你有打来 |
[02:48] | Tommy Lee Royce jumped the dock. | – 汤米李罗伊斯跳出被告席 – 什么? |
[02:50] | What? He escaped. | – 他逃走了 |
[02:51] | He’s on his toes… What? | 跑路了 – 什么? |
[02:53] | ..and it was organised, Catherine. | 这是策划好的 凯瑟琳 |
[02:54] | And, er, Ryan’s here. | – 莱恩也在这里 |
[02:56] | Ryan? | – 莱恩? |
[02:57] | He knew nothing about it. He’s just as shocked as anyone. | 他并不知情 他跟所有人一样吃惊 |
[03:00] | But he saw these two lads. | 可是他看见有两个男的在门厅起冲突 |
[03:02] | There was a fracas in the foyer, | |
[03:03] | and then everyone got distracted | 所有人一时分神 |
[03:05] | and that seems to be when he went for it. | 他应该是看准这个时机 |
[03:07] | He just climbed out the dock, this huge Perspex screen. | 他爬出被告席那道高大的压克力挡板 |
[03:10] | He’s like Spider-Man. | 好像蜘蛛人一样 |
[03:12] | Me and some others ran after him, | 我跟其他人追上去 |
[03:13] | but he just, like, vanished into thin air. | 但他就这么消失地无影无踪 |
[03:18] | Grandad. | – 外公 |
[03:19] | What is it? | – 什么事? |
[03:21] | What? What are we looking at? | 什么?你要我看什么? |
[03:25] | No, there’s too much heat now. It’s a dumb idea. | 不行 现在正在风头上 – |
[03:27] | It’s a brilliant idea. | 这主意太蠢了 – 这样才叫精明 |
[03:29] | 30 grand. | 三万镑 |
[03:30] | We’d be stupid not to. | 不动手才叫笨 |
[03:32] | We’ve earned it. I’ve…I’ve earned it. | 我们辛苦得来的…是我辛苦得来 |
[03:34] | Look, you’re getting married tomorrow. Let’s do it after. | 听着 你明天就要结婚了 等过后再说 |
[03:37] | No, no, no, no, no. It’ll have gone. | 不行…到时就没了 |
[03:39] | Get in front of him… Somebody will find it. | – 肯定会被人发现 – 拍些照片… |
[03:41] | So we need to get it back now. Today. | 所以今天就得拿回来 |
[03:43] | Soon as you get back. | 就等你回来 |
[03:50] | I’ll ring you back. # There’s a tower block overhead | 我再打给你 |
[03:58] | # All you’ve got’s your benefits and you’re barely scraping by # In this trouble town | 幸 |
[04:08] | # Troubles are found # Stuck in speedbump city | 福 |
[04:18] | # Where the only thing that’s pretty is the thought of getting out. # | 谷 |
[04:25] | Where are you now? | – 你在哪里? |
[04:26] | At work. Right. Well, stay there. | – 工作 好 |
[04:29] | Do not go back to Neil’s flat. He knows that address | 先留在那里 不要回尼尔的公寓 他知道那个地址 |
[04:31] | because, oh, yeah, that’s where he’s been sending his visiting orders to, | 因为 没错 他的探视令就是寄到那里 |
[04:34] | and who’s to say he’s not going to make a beeline for it? | 所以难保他不会直奔过去 |
[04:36] | And where’s Neil? | – 尼尔在哪里? |
[04:38] | How did he jump the dock? | – 他怎么跳出被告席的? |
[04:40] | Are they not guarded? Were he not handcuffed? | 没有警卫吗?他没上铐吗? |
[04:42] | Clare, I wasn’t there. Ryan was. | 克莱儿 我并不在场 在场的是莱恩 |
[04:43] | Ryan, who you were so convinced had gone to school. | 是你坚信已经去上学的莱恩 |
[04:46] | Ryan? | – 莱恩? |
[04:48] | Where’s Neil? | – 尼尔在哪里? |
[04:50] | He’s at work, as far as I know. | 就我所知在上班 |
[04:52] | Right. Well, does Tommy Lee Royce know where he works? | 好 汤米李罗伊斯知道他上班的地点吗? |
[04:55] | Cos if he does, he’s vulnerable. | 如果知道就危险了 |
[04:58] | He knows I work here. | 他知道我在这里工作 |
[05:00] | He came in once years ago. | 多年前他来过一次 |
[05:03] | I think it’s unlikely that… | 我想应该不太可能… |
[05:04] | Clare, what’s likely is that he’ll try and use you and Neil | 克莱儿 |
[05:07] | to get to Ryan. | 最有可能的就是 他会利用你和尼尔找到莱恩 |
[05:10] | Where’s Ryan now? | – 莱恩在哪里? |
[05:11] | He’s with Richard. Richard went to report on it. | – 跟理查在一起 理查是去采访的 |
[05:14] | You need to think about finding somewhere else to live | 你们得另外找住处 |
[05:16] | till they’ve got the fucking idiot back in custody. | 直到那个可恶的白痴被抓回来 |
[05:19] | H-MET will sort us out a hotel if necessary, | 有必要的话 凶杀重案组会在设立专案室后 |
[05:22] | once they’ve got the incident room set up. | 帮我们安排旅馆 |
[05:24] | But you must not go back to the flat, | 但你千万不能回公寓 |
[05:25] | not even to fetch stuff. If you make a list, | 就算只是拿东西也不行 |
[05:28] | H-MET will collect anything you need for you. | 你可以列出清单 凶杀重案组会去帮你拿 |
[05:31] | What about you? He knows where you live. | 那你呢?他也知道你家 |
[05:33] | Yeah. I can’t go home either, Clare. | 对 我也不能回家 克莱儿 |
[05:35] | Ring Neil and go and sit in a cafe | 先通知尼尔 |
[05:36] | if you have to till I sort something out. | 有必要就找个咖啡馆待着 等我把事情处理好 |
[05:40] | I’ve got to go. | 我得先挂电话了 |
[05:49] | Mike, I’ve heard. | 麦克 我听说了 |
[05:50] | You hand that scene over to the patrols | 巡逻车一抵达 |
[05:52] | as soon as they get there, | 你就把现场交给他们 |
[05:53] | then I want you off the streets and back here. | 然后我要你立刻回来这里 |
[05:55] | Right. | – 好 |
[05:56] | I’ve been thinking, if it is organised, | – 我一直在想 |
[05:58] | the organised crime unit will be all over it. | 如果真是策划好的 组织犯罪组应该早就掌握了 |
[06:01] | It’s organised, all right. | 从理查描述的事发经过来研判 |
[06:03] | The way Richard’s described what happened. | 就是策划好的没错 |
[06:06] | Well, good. So they’ll work with the manhunt | 很好 他们会配合追捕 |
[06:08] | and they’ll have eyes on Darius Knezevic, | 同时紧盯达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 |
[06:10] | well, already, I would think. | 我想应该已经开始了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, it’s a nice thought, | 这想法是不错 但… |
[06:14] | but Darius Knezevic’ll avoid the twat-faced bastard | 倘若达瑞斯克奈斯维奇是幕后主使 |
[06:17] | like the plague if he is behind it. | 肯定会把那混帐当成瘟疫在回避 |
[06:19] | You need protection. | – 你需要保护 |
[06:20] | I’m not scared of him. | – 我不怕他 |
[06:22] | Yeah, well, you should be. | 你应该怕 |
[06:23] | I don’t want you going back to your house. | 我要你先别回家 |
[06:26] | Catherine? | – 凯瑟琳? |
[06:27] | Right. | – 好 |
[06:35] | Afternoon. Afternoon. | – 午安 – 午安 |
[06:36] | I didn’t do this. Nobody’s saying that, Mr Hepworth. | – 人不是我杀的 – 没有人说是你 赫普沃斯先生 |
[06:39] | Why am I not allowed inside my own house, then? | 那为何不准我进自己的家? |
[06:41] | You’re distraught. You’ve had a shock. | 你焦虑不安、受到惊吓 |
[06:42] | I need you to sit in the car till the SIO gets here. | 请你上车等高级调查主任抵达 |
[06:44] | We can’t risk any cross-contamination, | 我已经解释过 现场不容任何交互污染 |
[06:46] | as I’ve explained. Where’s the body? | – 尸体在哪里? – |
[06:48] | Someone’s done this. Garage. | 肯定是别人干的 – 车库 |
[06:50] | Is it Joanna? Yes! | – 是乔安娜吗? – |
[06:52] | I’ll go and set up the cordons, then. | 对 – 那我先去拉封锁线 |
[06:56] | She thinks I did it! | 她认为人是我杀的 |
[06:59] | Mr Tekeli. | 特凯利先生 |
[07:01] | Oops! | 哎呀 |
[07:03] | Butterfingers. | 瞧我笨拙的 |
[07:05] | Outer cordon, wide as you like, bit of access for residents. | 外圈封锁线尽量拉大 留些空间让住户通行 |
[07:08] | We’ll pull it in when the SIO gets here. | 等到高级调查主任抵达再往内收 |
[07:10] | Sledge. Inner cordon round the whole house. | 史莱吉 内圈封锁线要涵盖整栋房子 |
[07:13] | I’ll need a tent in front of the garage. | 车库前方要架设帐棚 |
[07:15] | Do not enter. | 千万别进去 |
[07:16] | SO, scene log. | 艾索 现场进出纪录 |
[07:19] | Tommy Lee Royce has escaped from Leeds Crown Court. | 汤米李罗伊斯从里兹刑事法院逃脱了 你听说了吗? |
[07:21] | Did you know that? Chop chop. | – 动作快 |
[07:23] | You all right, Sarge? | – 警长 你没事吧? |
[07:24] | Yeah. Move it. Come on. | 没事 赶紧去做事 |
[07:26] | Tekeli. | 特凯利…我懒得再说了 |
[07:27] | Oh, I can’t be arsed. Get on with it. | 快去 |
[07:29] | Could I just say… I’d rather you didn’t. | – 我想说一声… – 还是别说比较好 |
[07:31] | With respect… You know, I’m out of here Thursday. | – 无意不敬… – 星期四我就会离开这里 |
[07:34] | Vast blue yonder. | 前往远方 |
[07:35] | But Shaf, he’ll start his first proper stint as a Sergeant | 可是夏夫… 他将正式成为警长 |
[07:38] | with some puerile complaint hanging over his head | 却背负着无聊申诉的污点 |
[07:41] | for bullying, for fuck’s sake. | 指控他霸凌 |
[07:42] | That’s the last thing he’s ever been. | 这是他最不可能做的事 |
[07:44] | And racist? On what planet? | 还有种族歧视 是在哪个星球? |
[07:47] | When you started, he looked after you. | 你刚入行时都是他罩你 |
[07:49] | You’d never have got through your first three weeks without him, | 要不是他 |
[07:51] | you … idiot. You see, you shouldn’t even be able | 你根本撑不过前三个星期 笨蛋 |
[07:53] | to speak to me like that. Oh, OK. | 你根本不该用这种口气对我 |
[07:56] | Well, I tell you what, | 好 那我告诉你 |
[07:58] | Detective Superintendent Shepherd’s here now, | 薛普德侦查警司已经来了 |
[08:00] | so why don’t you tell him? Hmm? | 你何不找他告状? |
[08:04] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[08:09] | Hey, sort this cordon out, come on. | – 嘿 |
[08:11] | Sorry. Catherine. | 快把封锁线拉好 – |
[08:13] | You shouldn’t be here. | 长官 凯瑟琳 你不该出来的 |
[08:15] | Mary Whitaker’s running the manhunt. | 玛莉威特克会主导追捕行动 |
[08:17] | I’ve just heard they’ve opened up an incident room in Dewsbury, | 刚听说他们在迪斯伯里设立了专案室 |
[08:20] | and she’ll want to talk to you. | 她会想要请教你 |
[08:22] | You know more about this mad bastard than anyone. | 你比谁都了解这个狂徒 |
[08:24] | I’ll phone ahead, tell them you’re on your way over there now. | 我会先打电话通知他们你正要过去 |
[08:27] | Yeah, yeah, and take one of these with you. | 再带一个警员同行 |
[08:29] | I don’t want you on your own, OK? | 我不希望你落单 知道吗? |
[08:31] | Go on. Thank you, sir. | – 去吧 – 谢谢长官 |
[08:32] | Oh. What do you know about this? Anything? | 你对这件案子了解多少?有线索吗? |
[08:34] | Oh, er, dead woman, Joanna Hepworth. | 女性死者是乔安娜赫普沃斯 |
[08:38] | I arrested her last week for possession of controlled drugs. | 上星期因为持有管制药品被我逮捕 |
[08:41] | He reported her – the husband. | 检举者是她的丈夫 |
[08:43] | She had bruises up her arms. | 她的手臂上有瘀青 |
[08:45] | I offered to put her in a refuge, | 我提议让她去住庇护所 可是她拒绝了 |
[08:47] | but she wouldn’t. Two little kiddies, | 还有两个小孩 两个女儿 |
[08:49] | two girls, one in the juniors, one in the infants. | 一个念低年级 另一个是幼童 |
[08:52] | Do you know their names? | 知道她们的名字吗? |
[08:54] | Yeah, it’s Poppy and Florence. | 知道 波比和佛罗伦斯 |
[08:57] | – What’s his name? | |
[08:59] | Rob. | 男的叫什么名字? |
[09:00] | Hepworth. | – 罗伯赫普沃斯 |
[09:01] | He’s our Ryan’s PE teacher. He’s never liked him. | 是我们家莱恩的体育老师 对他没好感 |
[09:04] | Rumours that he’s having an affair with a female member | 谣传他跟一位女性教职员搞外遇 |
[09:06] | of staff and that he’s gay – take your pick. | 又听说他是同性恋 |
[09:09] | All right, well, you go. | 你自己想吧 |
[09:11] | I’ll send someone over to get an account off you | 你先走吧 |
[09:13] | as soon as we’re up and running. | 等到这里可以开始运作 我就会派人去取得你的说词 |
[09:14] | I had an inkling it’d come to this. | 我早有预感会走到这一步 |
[09:18] | Come on, Betty Bhuppal, you’re coming with me. | 过来 贝蒂布帕 |
[11:45] | You did it! | 你跟我来 喂?是的… – |
[11:48] | You did it. | 你成功了 – 你成功了 |
[11:52] | Change of plan, buddy. | 计划有变 兄弟 |
[11:54] | I’ve got the police vexed over a little mix-up in Elland, | 我惊动警察来到艾兰镇 搞得鸡飞狗跳 |
[11:57] | and they’ve got eyes on my place around the clock, | 而且还全天候监视我家 |
[11:59] | so I’m going to have to drop you elsewhere. | 所以我得把你送到别的地方 |
[12:02] | It’s safe. | 那里很安全 |
[12:03] | There’s everything you need. | 东西应有尽有 |
[12:05] | Food, beer, tobacco, a game console. | 食物、烟酒和游戏机 |
[12:08] | Anything else you need, just say. | 还需要什么就尽管说 |
[12:14] | How’d you get out, with police watching your house? | 既然警察监视你家 你怎么出来的? |
[12:17] | I hid in the boot of Mihaela’s car. | 我躲在蜜海拉的后车厢 |
[12:20] | They don’t follow her. They haven’t the resources. | 警察没那么多人手 不会跟踪她 |
[12:23] | And I didn’t want anyone else to pick you up, yeah? | 而且我也不希望由别人来接你 对吧? |
[12:26] | I wanted mine to be the first friendly face you see. | 我希望你见到的第一个熟面孔是我 |
[12:30] | Oh, it were hilarious, Darius. | 当时笑死我了 达瑞斯 |
[12:34] | All these patrol cars in Leeds | 里兹所有的巡逻警车 |
[12:36] | screaming past me in t’opposite direction. | 都朝我反方向呼啸而过 |
[12:38] | Then on foot, some of them, | 有些步行的警察跟我擦身而过 |
[12:40] | straight past me, less than, like, three feet away, | 相隔还不到三英尺 |
[12:43] | like I were invisible. | 仿佛我是隐形人 |
[12:46] | You are a fucking genius, man. | 你真是个天才 老兄 |
[12:50] | There’s a bottle of whisky in one of those bags | 如果你想庆祝一下的话 |
[12:52] | if you want a little celebration. | 其中一袋有瓶威士忌 |
[12:59] | Is everything sorted? | – 一切都安排好了? – |
[13:01] | Sure. Passports – one for you, one for the boy. | 当然 护照 一本给你 一本给你儿子 |
[13:05] | You’ll go via Dover. | 你们会经由多佛出境 |
[13:06] | You’ll be hid in a van, we’ll drive it to Brussels. | 藏在一辆厢型车上 |
[13:10] | Then you’re going to fly from there to Malaga. | 先送你们到布鲁塞尔 然后再飞往马拉加 |
[13:14] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[13:17] | You’ll have money, you’ll have a phone. You’ll be fine. | 你有钱和手机 没事的 |
[13:19] | You’ll look like you’re interrailing. | 到时就像在环游欧洲 |
[13:21] | Then this Felipe guy is going to meet you in Marbella | 然后有个叫菲力沛的会在马贝拉接应 |
[13:24] | and that’s you done. | 到时你们就没事了 |
[13:26] | He’s going to sort you out with everything you need. | 他会帮忙准备你和你儿子需要的一切 |
[13:28] | You and the boy. | |
[13:31] | I’ve never been abroad. | – 我没出过国 |
[13:33] | You’re joking. | – 你在开玩笑吗? |
[13:42] | Show no fear. | 无须惊慌 |
[13:44] | You’ve come this far. | 你都逃到这里了 |
[13:56] | So I’m going to drop you at this place, | 我先送你到这个地方 |
[13:58] | and I’m going to pick you up on Monday. | 星期一再去接你 |
[14:03] | If you haven’t got the boy by then… | 如果到时你还没接到儿子… |
[14:06] | …you’re going to have to go without him. | – 你就只能自己走了 |
[14:08] | I’ll have him. I’ll have him. | – 我会接到他的… |
[14:11] | And you’ll have sorted out your little bit of business? | 到时你的那件小事能解决吗? |
[14:15] | Aye. | 能 |
[14:19] | What is it? | 是什么事情? |
[14:21] | It’s not that policewoman, is it? | 该不会是那个女警吧? |
[14:32] | Can you get me a gun? | 可以弄一把枪给我吗? |
[14:39] | You go look at the CCTV. | 你去调阅监视器 如果是他们先挑衅 |
[14:41] | I wouldn’t be surprised if it was them that kicked off this fight, | 想要声东击西的话 我也不意外 |
[14:44] | this distraction. And if it was them, then this one… | 如果真是他们 那么这个人… |
[14:48] | I saw him in a car when we were arresting a lad over the death | 我们在逮捕艾兰镇公寓女子命案的嫌犯时 |
[14:51] | of that girl in them flats up in Elland. | 我看见他在一辆车上盯着我们 |
[14:53] | I’m fairly 100% sure it was him. | 我有十成把握就是他没错 |
[14:55] | I recognised him. I must have arrested him for something | 我认得 |
[14:58] | in the dim and distant past. | 我很久之前应该曾逮捕过他 |
[14:59] | And if it is him, then there’s something to do with the Knezevics, | 如果真的是他 就跟克奈斯维奇脱不了关系 |
[15:02] | because that’s who CID thinks is behind that business | 因为刑事局认为 |
[15:05] | at the flat. I know someone who’s working on it. | 那件公寓命案的幕后主谋就是他 |
[15:07] | Which means it is organised, | 我认识侦办此案的人 这也代表的确是事前策划 |
[15:09] | and Royce may well have access to a firearm. | 而罗伊斯八成能够取得枪枝 |
[15:12] | But the good news is… | 然而好消息是… |
[15:15] | ..I took the registration number. | 我记下了车号 |
[15:18] | Little Honda they were driving. | 他们开的是本田 |
[15:20] | Won’t be registered to the right address, | 车籍地址肯定不是正确的 |
[15:21] | but it might trigger a couple of ANPR sites. | 不过应该能触发一些自动车牌辨识系统 |
[15:24] | You might be able to catch up with them that way. | 如此一来你或许就能追查到他们 |
[15:28] | So, your grandson texted you these images at 13.34. | 这么说你的外孙在13点34分 传了这些照片给你 |
[15:35] | How long does it take to get a train from Leeds to Halifax? | 从里兹搭火车到哈利法克斯 |
[15:37] | 30 minutes? | 要多久?30分钟? – |
[16:04] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[16:05] | We are not going picking that fucking money up. | – 我们不能去拿那些该死的钱 |
[16:07] | We are. | 我们一定要去 |
[16:09] | Out. | 下来 |
[16:23] | It’s the third one from the bottom. | 倒数第三间 |
[16:25] | Just knock on, and Hrvoje will let you in. | 直接敲门 贺沃耶会让你进去 |
[16:29] | Who? | – 谁? |
[16:31] | Fella that lives there. It’s fine. | – 住在那里的人 |
[16:33] | Anything you need, he’ll sort you out. | 别担心 有任何需要他都会帮你处理 |
[16:37] | How do I contact you? You don’t. | – 我要怎么联络你? – 不要联络 |
[16:43] | Through him. | 透过贺沃耶 |
[16:44] | Hrvoje. If you need to. | 如果有必要的话 |
[16:46] | But ideally you don’t, for your own sake. | 但最好不要 这是为你好 |
[16:52] | A week from now, you’ll be in Marbella, | 一个星期后你就会在马贝拉了 |
[16:55] | you and your boy, | 你们父子俩就能开心过活 |
[16:56] | laughing your socks off, all right? | 明白吗? |
[17:01] | But Tommy… | 可是汤米… |
[17:04] | This… | 你跟这个女警的恩怨 |
[17:07] | ..business with this policewoman. | |
[17:10] | I’m going to be honest, I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 坦白说我认为不妥 |
[17:15] | You’re going to get this new life with your boy. | 你要跟你儿子去过新的人生 |
[17:18] | If you fix that policewoman, all sorts of shit | 要是你除掉那个女警 |
[17:20] | is going to kick in, and it makes me uncomfortable. | 到时各种烂事会接踵而来 会让我很为难 |
[17:25] | I think… | 我想… |
[17:27] | ..you should let it go. | 你应该放下这件事 |
[17:29] | We’ve been really clever with all this. | 这件事我们办得天衣无缝 |
[17:31] | You’re out. | 你逃出来了 |
[17:34] | You do something crazy like that… | 要是做出那种疯狂举动… |
[17:37] | ..can’t guarantee what happens. | 后果我无法保证 |
[17:41] | Yeah, but… | 对 可是… |
[17:45] | ..getting even with this bitch | 报复这个贱人 |
[17:49] | is as important as getting to Marbella. | 跟我前往马贝拉一样重要 |
[17:51] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[17:54] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:58] | Is it really? | 真有那么重要? |
[18:04] | OK. | 好吧 |
[18:06] | Well… | 那么… |
[18:08] | So what’s the plan? How are you going to do it? | 有什么计划?你打算怎么做? |
[18:12] | I’m going to find her. | 我会找到她 |
[18:16] | I’m going to follow her. | 跟踪她 |
[18:20] | I’m going to bide my time. | 守株待兔 |
[18:24] | I’m…going to look for an opportunity. | 看准时机下手 |
[18:29] | But it’d sure as shit help if I had a gun. | 但要是有枪的话 绝对能帮上我的大忙 |
[18:33] | I don’t have guns. Yes, you do. | – 我没有枪 – 你当然有 |
[18:35] | I use them as and when. I don’t keep them in stock. | 我只在需要时才用 并不会备而不用 |
[18:38] | So get me one. | 那就弄一把给我 |
[18:42] | No. | 不行 |
[18:45] | We had a deal. | 我们已经说好了 |
[18:47] | I saw to my side of things. | 我把我的事情解决了 |
[18:49] | Beautifully. | 干净俐落 |
[18:51] | To the letter. | – 让克里斯奥克斯利那无耻之徒彻底消失 |
[18:52] | All that barefaced shit about Chris Oxley. | – 对 |
[18:54] | Yeah, so have I. | 我也做到了 |
[18:56] | But this? No. | 但这件事不行 |
[18:57] | You knew I had a bit of business to sort out. | 你明知我还有一点小事要搞定 |
[18:59] | I didn’t know that involved fixing that policewoman. | 我并不晓得是要干掉那个女警 |
[19:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | Well, this in’t good. | 这样就不妙了 |
[19:24] | All right. | 好吧…好… |
[19:25] | OK. | |
[19:27] | Well… | |
[19:30] | ..you do what you have to do. | 你就去了结你的心愿 |
[19:33] | I’m advising you not to. | 我建议你不要 |
[19:35] | I’m asking you not to. | 我拜托你不要 |
[19:40] | But I’m not going to fall out with you, Tommy. | 但我不想跟你闹翻 汤米 |
[19:44] | You do what you have to do. But there’s no guns. | 你就去做你想做的事 可是没有枪 |
[19:53] | I need some cash. | 我需要一些现金 |
[19:55] | Hrvoje will give you cash. I don’t carry it. | 贺沃耶会给你现金 我身上没有 |
[20:03] | Thanks, buddy. | – 多谢了 兄弟 |
[20:06] | No problem, Tommy. | – 小事情 汤米 |
[20:12] | Monday, yeah? | 星期一 |
[20:14] | I’ll be ready. | 对吧?我会做好准备 |
[21:15] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[22:10] | Am I coming in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[22:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:29] | Darius says I’m stopping here. | 达瑞斯叫我暂时住这里 |
[22:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:40] | You want beer? | 你要啤酒吗? |
[22:46] | Tobacco. | 香烟? |
[22:55] | Where am I sleeping? | – 我睡哪里? |
[22:56] | Gore. | – 楼上 |
[23:39] | Tea. | 茶 |
[23:44] | I need a phone. | 我需要电话 |
[23:46] | I make food. | 我在弄吃的 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:50] | But I need you to get me a telephone. | 可是我要你找个电话给我 |
[23:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:56] | No. | 不对 |
[23:57] | You get me telephone. | 你要找电话给我 |
[24:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:04] | You watch telly, take a shower, eat food. | 你看电视、洗澡、吃东西 |
[24:07] | Tomorrow, telephone. | 明天有电话 |
[24:20] | Have you even got fucking Wi-Fi? | 你这里应该有该死的无线网路吧? |
[24:24] | Yes. | 有 |
[24:25] | I even got fucking Wi-Fi. | 我有该死的无线网路 |
[24:40] | All right, Grandad. | 好吧 老爷爷 |
[24:43] | Tomorrow morning, first thing. | 明天一大早就去准备… |
[24:48] | Telephone. | 电话 |
[24:55] | I’m just collecting Neil just now, and then we’re going to Nev’s house. | 我现在正要去接尼尔 待会就去奈维家 |
[25:00] | Nev’s house? Yeah, I’ve just… | – 奈维家? – 对 我刚才打给他 |
[25:02] | I’ve just rung him, I’ve spoken to him, | 已经跟他说过了 |
[25:04] | and he said we can stay there, all of us, | 他说我们所有人想待多久都可以 |
[25:08] | for as long as we need to. | |
[25:10] | What’s up with that? | – 有问题吗? |
[25:11] | Nothing. | – 没有 |
[25:13] | So can you tell Richard to take Ryan up there, or do you want me to? | 你可以通知理查带莱恩过去吗? 还是由我来? |
[25:16] | No, I’ll do it. Right. | – 不 我来吧 |
[25:18] | Er, it’s just here, love. | – 好 停这里就好 |
[25:21] | I’ll see you up there, then, yeah? Right. | – 待会过去碰面 好吗? – 好 |
[25:37] | Right. Ros is here. | 好 萝丝来了 |
[25:38] | I’ll explain to her what’s going on. I don’t think you should go. | 我会跟她说明情况 – |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 我觉得你不该去 – 对 |
[25:43] | But on the other hand, it’s not every day a journalist like me | 但另一方面 像我这种记者可不是 |
[25:45] | gets a face-to-face with a turn like Darius Knezevic. | 天天有机会当面采访 达瑞斯克奈斯维奇这种人物 |
[25:48] | Yeah. What if he knifes you? I’m meeting him in a public place. | – 万一他砍你怎么办? – 我们是在公共场所见面 |
[25:50] | He’s not going to knife me. | 他不会砍我的 |
[25:54] | He’s not going to knife me. | 他绝对不会砍我 |
[26:02] | Ryan’s here. | 莱恩来了 |
[26:06] | Something’s happened. | 有大事发生了 |
[26:10] | We need to be serious. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[26:12] | So…by all means, have a drink, but try not to go crazy, huh? | 所以…先喝一杯再来谈可以 但是别喝太多 好吗? |
[26:19] | Tommy Lee Royce escaped from court and there’s an abduction risk, | 汤米李罗伊斯从法院脱逃 莱恩有被绑架的可能 |
[26:22] | so I brought him here until they sort out a safe house for him. | 所以我带他来这里 直到他们给他安排好安全屋 |
[26:25] | A hotel. You what? Why? | – 旅馆房间 – 你说什么?为什么? |
[26:29] | It’s safe for him here. Tommy Lee Royce… | 这里对他来说相对安全 汤米李罗伊斯 |
[26:31] | ..has no reason | 对这间房子 |
[26:32] | to know anything about this house. And you’re telling me why? | – 一无所知 – 可以告诉我原因吗? |
[26:34] | Because I have to go out. How the hell has he esca-…? | – 因为我得出门 – 他怎么有办法脱逃… |
[26:37] | What do you mean, you’ve got to go out? | 你说你要出门是什么意思? |
[26:39] | Shan’t be long. Two hours. | 不会去太久 就两小时 |
[26:41] | Oh, you’re kidding me! It’s work. It’s important. | – 你在开玩笑吧 – 是工作 非常重要的工作 |
[26:45] | It’s on the other side of Halifax, so… | 得去哈利法克斯的另一头 |
[26:47] | So you’re making me a target for your… | 所以你让我成为他的目标… |
[26:49] | Royce knows nothing about this house. | 罗伊斯对这间房子一无所知 |
[26:55] | I wouldn’t leave him here if I didn’t think it was safe. | 假如我觉得不安全 也不会把他留在这里 |
[27:05] | Right. I’m off. Shan’t be long. | 好了 我得出门了 不会去太久 |
[27:08] | Can I come with you? No. She’s just going to get drunk. | – 我能陪你一起去吗? – 不 她会发酒疯的 |
[27:11] | Your granny said to just sit tight | 你外婆说了 乖乖待着 |
[27:13] | until they’ve sorted out a safe house. All right? | 直到他们给你安排好安全屋 好吗? |
[27:16] | Yeah, and you told her you were going to stay with me. | 是啊 你还答应她你会陪我呢 |
[27:18] | It’s only Ros. | 萝丝会陪你的 |
[27:20] | She’s not going to bite you. | 她又不会咬人 |
[27:44] | Hiya, mate. Erm, I just live up there. | 大哥 我就住前面 可以过去吗? |
[27:46] | Is that all right? OK. | 可以 他在那里吗? 他不在 听着… |
[28:21] | Dad! | – 爸 |
[28:23] | Have you seen what’s going on over the road? | – 爸 你有看到对面的情况吗? |
[28:24] | Police everywhere. We reckon he’s murdered her. | – 到处都是警察 他把她杀了 – 我们认为他杀了她 |
[28:26] | Who’s murdered who? And the little girls. | – 谁杀了谁? – 还有那两个小女生 |
[28:29] | That man. The fella with the Audi. | 那个男人 那个开奥迪的家伙啊 |
[28:31] | He’s done her in, that woman, that little woman. | 那个娇小的女人被他干掉了 |
[28:33] | How do you know? The little girls? | 你怎么知道?什么小女生? |
[28:35] | We don’t. We’re just guessing. But it’s something. | 我们不知道 只是在猜测 但肯定有问题 |
[28:38] | Something’s going on, the number of police there are. | 警察出动大队人马 绝对是出事了 |
[28:40] | How long have they been there? No idea. | – 他们来多久了? – 不晓得 |
[28:42] | We got in just after half past three and it was all cordoned off, | 我们过了三点半到家时 就已拉起封锁线 现在更忙了 |
[28:45] | and it’s just got busier. Oh, my God, Oh, my God, Oh, my God! | – 我的老天… – 怎么了? |
[28:48] | What? That’s a hearse. That black van is a hearse. | – 什么事? – 那是灵车 那辆黑色厢型车是灵车 |
[28:51] | One of them private hearses are just going in. | 那“样”私人灵车来了 |
[28:53] | One of THOSE private hearses. | 是那“种”私人灵车 |
[28:55] | Count how many body bags they bring out. Ew, gross! | – 算算抬出几个尸袋 – 好恶 |
[28:57] | Oh, my God, you ought to tell them about this morning, Dad! | 天啊 你一定要跟他们说早上的事情 爸 |
[29:00] | Yeah! If he goes to prison, his insurance might not cough up. | – 没错 – 要是他去坐牢 保险可能就不赔了 |
[29:02] | Oh, I don’t think… What insurance? Dad had a prang. | – 我不觉得… – 什么保险? – 爸撞车了 – 我没有撞车 – 是他追撞我的车尾 – 是他? – 对 – 就是他? 对 都是因为他“驶”太快 |
[29:05] | I didn’t have a prang! He went into the back of me. | |
[29:07] | He did? Yeah. HE did? Yeah, only cos he speeded out so fast. | |
[29:11] | Sped. Spud. When was this? | – 是“开”太快 – 马铃薯 什么时候? |
[29:13] | This morning. It was nothing. It was his fault. Yeah. | – 今天早上 – 并不严重 |
[29:16] | Then he got all shirty Bertie. | – 是他的错 – 对 然后他还耍狠 |
[29:18] | Did he? Yeah. | – 真的吗? – |
[29:19] | We thought Dad was mincemeat. You should tell the police that. | 对啊 我们以为爸会被揍扁 你应该把此事告诉警方 |
[29:23] | Why? If he was aggressive. | 为什么? – |
[29:26] | Why? | 既然他有暴力倾向的话 – 为什么? |
[29:27] | Because it might be relevant! | – 因为可能有关连 |
[29:29] | How? If he was angry or, I don’t know, distracted. | – 怎么会? 既然当时他动怒或心不在焉的话 |
[29:33] | No, no, no, no, no. We’re not getting involved. | 不行…我们还是别蹚浑水 |
[29:36] | He was angry because he went into the back of me. | 他动怒是因为追撞我的车 |
[29:38] | Yeah, because he might have had a lot more on his mind | 对 因为他可能良心不安 而你不知道 |
[29:41] | than you realise. Yeah, go on, Dad. Go tell ’em. | 对啊 爸 你快去说 搞不好还能了解案情 |
[29:43] | You might find something out. She could have finished him off. | – 她也能收拾掉他 – 这下惨了 |
[29:45] | Bloody hell! His insurance definitely won’t cough up then! | 他的保险肯定不会赔 |
[29:48] | You want to come away from that window. | 你们快点离开窗口 |
[29:50] | We’re not getting involved in anything tawdry like that. | 我们不能介入那种不入流的事情 |
[29:53] | If that is what it is. | 如果真是这样的话… |
[29:54] | And you don’t know anyway, you haven’t a clue. | 再者你们根本搞不清楚情况 |
[29:56] | So come on, come away. | 所以快走 快点离开 |
[29:58] | Oh, my God. Is that a news van? Oh, where? | – 天啊 那辆是新闻采访车吗? – 在哪里? |
[30:00] | I bet this will be on the news tonight. Yeah. | – 我敢说今晚一定会上新闻 |
[30:03] | There’s definitely something wrong. | – 对 肯定出事了 |
[30:25] | You’ve done what? | – 你说你做了什么? |
[30:27] | Left him with Ros. Well, where are you? | – 把他交给萝丝 – |
[30:29] | Going to meet Darius Knezevic. | 那你在哪里? – 去见达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 |
[30:31] | Tonight? You are kidding me. | 今晚?你别开玩笑 |
[30:34] | He’s part of this. | 此事他也有份 |
[30:36] | There’s no way Darius Knezevic in’t part of this. | 达瑞斯克奈斯维奇不可能没涉案 |
[30:38] | Tommy Lee Royce escaped on a bike. | 汤米李罗伊斯骑自行车逃亡 |
[30:40] | He came out the back of that shop in Leeds | 他从里兹那间店铺后方离开 |
[30:42] | just like Bradley fucking Wiggins on some £3,000 road bike. | 打扮成骑着高档单车的自由车名将 |
[30:45] | Oh? I’ve seen the CCTV footage in the incident room. | – 怎么会? – 我在专案室里看了监视画面 |
[30:48] | Officers on foot blithely racing past him. | 步行警员浑然不觉地冲过他身边 气死人 |
[30:50] | It’s sickening. I haven’t given him my real name. All right? | 我并没有把真名告诉他 好吗? |
[30:54] | He’ll have checked you out, whatever name you gave him. | 不管怎样他都会查你的底细 |
[30:56] | And if he has, he could know that you’re Ryan’s grandad, | 要是他查了 就可能发现你是莱恩的外公 |
[30:58] | and he could use you to help that bastard get to him. | 再利用你来帮助那个混帐找到他 |
[31:01] | I think you’re paranoid. | 你太多疑了 |
[31:03] | Get home, Richard. | – 回家吧 |
[31:05] | I might learn something. | 理查 – 说不定我能查出什么 |
[31:06] | If he has helped the bastard, I might learn something. | 若他真的帮了那混帐 我或许能查出什么 |
[31:09] | He’s more likely to get intel out of you, like where Ryan is. | 更有可能是他套你的话 比如问出莱恩的下落 |
[31:12] | He won’t. Richard! | – 他不会的 – 理查 |
[31:14] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[31:17] | Right, tough guy. You knock yourself out. | 好吧 你这硬汉 随便你 |
[31:22] | Oh, here she is. | 她来了 |
[31:25] | How have you gone on? | 你处理得怎么样? |
[31:27] | What’s happening with Joanna Hepworth? | 乔安娜赫普沃斯案如何了? |
[31:29] | Have they charged him? I don’t know. | 他被指控了吗? 不清楚 |
[31:31] | Not that I know of. What are you doing now? | 就我所知没有 你现在要做什么? |
[31:33] | I’m going to pick Ryan up from where Richard’s dumped him. | 我要去接被理查丢下的莱恩 |
[31:35] | Take your radio. Take your PAVA spray. | 带着无线电和辣椒喷雾 |
[31:38] | Do not go back to your house under any circumstances. | 无论如何都不能回去你家 |
[31:44] | Hey. Where’s the Waterhouse bar? | – 嘿 |
[31:47] | It’s just down the stairs. | 请问水屋酒吧在哪里? – 走下这道楼梯 |
[31:48] | Turn right, then through to the next room. Thanks. | – 右转后穿过隔壁间 – 多谢 – 你该不会是理查艾伦吧? – 是 我就是 |
[31:51] | Oh, you’re not Richard Allan, are you? | |
[31:54] | I am. Yeah. | |
[31:56] | We had a message for you from…Darius? | 我们这里有给你的留言 来自… “达瑞斯”? |
[32:00] | To say sorry, but he’s not going to make it. | 他要说抱歉 但他无法前来 |
[32:03] | He said to get in touch so you can reschedule. | 请你跟他联络改期 |
[32:05] | Does that make sense? | 这样你能明白吗? |
[32:08] | Yeah, that’s, er… | 是 那就… |
[32:12] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 多谢 谢谢 |
[32:23] | Now what? | 有事吗? |
[32:24] | He’s cancelled. He’s not here. | 他取消见面了 他人不在 |
[32:27] | Right. Well, I’d get home pretty damn fast if I was you | 干得好 所以你最好快点回家 |
[32:30] | and pray Ryan’s still there. | 然后祈祷莱恩还在家里 |
[32:34] | I think that’s, er… | 我觉得… |
[32:40] | The news headlines tonight… Yeah? | 今晚的头条新闻 – |
[32:43] | Trying to get hold of our Ryan, but he’s not answering his phone. | 喂? – |
[32:46] | Can you put him on? | 我想联络莱恩 可是他没接手机 你去叫他来听好吗? |
[32:48] | ..and a convicted murderer… Hold on. | – 一名杀人凶手… – 等一下 |
[32:50] | …and sex offender escaped from Greater Leeds Crown Court | 兼性犯罪者今天下午从 |
[32:53] | this afternoon. | 大里兹刑事法院脱逃… |
[33:01] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[33:11] | Ryan? | 莱恩? |
[33:13] | Ryan! | 莱恩? |
[33:23] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[33:28] | Oh, he must have gone. Gone? | – 他肯定是跑了 – 跑了? |
[33:31] | Well, I locked this door, and it’s unlocked now, so… | 被我锁上的门现在打开了 |
[33:34] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 所以我也不晓得 |
[33:35] | When I went up to get changed, he must have gone. | 他一定是趁我上楼换衣服时跑掉的 |
[33:38] | I told him to stay put. I asked you to keep an eye on him! | 我叫他不要乱跑 我请你要盯着他的 |
[33:43] | Jesus Christ! | – 天啊 |
[33:44] | I am not a baby-sitter. You’re not anything. | – 我又不是保母 |
[33:46] | You’re just a pissed-up, lightweight, empty-headed… | 你什么都不是 你只是个喝醉、酒量差的笨… |
[33:48] | Right. Get out. ..noo-noo. | – 够了 出去 – 不要 |
[33:51] | Where is he? You know as much as me. | – 他在哪里? – 我跟你一样没头绪 |
[33:54] | Do you know how serious this is? | 你知道此事的严重性吗? |
[33:57] | 9675 to Control. | – 9675呼叫控制中心 |
[34:00] | 9675, go ahead. | – 9675请说 |
[34:01] | I’ve arrived at the location. | 我已抵达目的地 |
[34:03] | Ryan isn’t here. Nobody seems to know where he is. | 莱恩不在这里 |
[34:05] | Could everybody be on the lookout for him? | 似乎没人知道他的下落 能否请所有人协寻? |
[34:07] | He’s in an Elm Wood Academy uniform and a blue puffer jacket. | 他身穿榆树学院的制服和蓝色羽绒衣 |
[34:10] | Last seen at a known address. | 最后出现在已知地址 |
[34:13] | This was a highly organised escape. | 这是一次计划缜密的脱逃行动 |
[34:16] | Tommy Lee Royce has strong links to Hebden Bridge | 汤米李罗伊斯与赫布登布里奇和周边地区 |
[34:19] | and the surrounding areas, | 有强烈地缘关系 |
[34:21] | so I’d like to ask members of the public to be on the lookout | 因此我要拜托民众能够帮忙留意 |
[34:24] | and to report any sightings to the incident room. | 一旦发现就立刻通报专案室 |
[34:27] | It’s important not to approach the suspect, | 千万不要接近嫌犯 |
[34:30] | who we believe may be dangerous, but to call the police immediately. | 我们相信他具有危险性 而是要立刻报警 |
[34:35] | Shall I switch it off? If you have any information about Tommy Lee Royce… | – 要关掉吗? – 若有任何汤米李罗伊斯的相关线索… |
[34:38] | Or do you want to see if it’s on t’local news? Leave it. | – 还是要看看地方新闻? – 别动 |
[34:41] | I’d also like to appeal directly to Tommy Lee Royce… | 此外我还要向汤米李罗伊斯直接喊话 |
[34:45] | ..to surrender himself to a police station | 自行前往警局投案 |
[34:47] | or call the incident room, where Officer… | 或是联络专案室警员… |
[34:53] | Ann! | 安? |
[34:57] | Ann! | 安? |
[35:01] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[35:03] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[35:06] | Can I come in? | 我可以进去吗? |
[35:09] | Who have you got with you? Nobody! | – 还有谁跟你在一起? – 没有别人 |
[35:19] | Does Catherine know where you are? | 凯瑟琳知道你的下落吗? |
[35:22] | No-one’s taken him. | 没有人把他抓走 |
[35:23] | He’s left off his own bat | 是他自己离开的 |
[35:24] | because he never wanted to be here in t’first place. Yeah? | 因为他一开始就不想来 |
[35:27] | If you’re looking for our Ryan, he’s here. | – 喂? – 如果要找莱恩的话 他在这里 |
[35:28] | He just turned up on our doorstep. | 他刚刚出现在我们家门口 |
[35:32] | False alarm. We’ve found him. Where is he? | – 虚惊一场 我们找到他了 – 他在哪里? |
[35:35] | Pillock. He’s at Daniel’s. | 那个呆子…他在丹尼尔家 |
[35:38] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[35:45] | No-one else wants me. | 没有人要我 |
[35:46] | I can sleep on the floor in my sleeping bag. | 我可以用睡袋打地铺 |
[35:50] | Get my stuff from Clare and Neil’s. | 再去克莱儿和尼尔家拿东西过来 |
[35:52] | It won’t take up much room. | 不会太占位置 |
[35:54] | You’re staying at Nev’s, apparently. | – 听说你要去住奈维家 – 是吗? – 是吗? – 对 他答应收留你们所有人 |
[35:56] | Am I? Is he? | |
[35:58] | Yeah. He’s offered to put you all up. | |
[36:00] | Oh, right. | 好 |
[36:02] | But after? Cos she doesn’t want me living at home, | 可是以后她也不希望我再住在家里 |
[36:07] | and you’ve got all this space, so…can I? | 而你们家又这么大 所以我能搬来吗? |
[36:11] | What makes you think you’d be any more welcome here | 何以见得这里会比家里更欢迎你? |
[36:14] | than you are at home, | |
[36:15] | if you’re choosing to go visiting that prick? | 如果你选择继续去看那个王八蛋的话? |
[36:18] | I get it’s…complicated. | 我知道事情很复杂 |
[36:21] | But he’s me dad, so… Yeah? Is it? | 但他毕竟是我爸爸… |
[36:23] | Shall I uncomplicate it for you? | 是吗?是这样吗? 要我帮你说清楚讲明白吗? |
[36:25] | Ann… No, he needs to hear stuff. | – 安 – 不 有些事应该说给他听 |
[36:27] | Shall I tell you what your dad did to me? | 要不要我说说你爸爸对我做了什么? |
[36:31] | No. Oh, do you not want to hear that? | – 不要 – 你不想听那件事吗? |
[36:33] | I know it was an abusive relationship with me mum. | 我知道他跟我妈的关系带有暴力 那些我都知道… |
[36:35] | I get all that. We’re not talking about relationships, Ryan. | 我说的可不是人际关系 莱恩 |
[36:39] | He’s a psychopath. He’s incapable of relationships. | 他是心理变态 根本没办法发展人际关系 |
[36:42] | The only relationship he’s got is with himself | 他唯一有的人际关系就是 |
[36:44] | inside his crippled little head. | 在他那坏掉的脑袋里跟自己相处 |
[36:47] | What he did to your mum was no nicer than what he did to me. | 他对待你母亲的手段 跟我相比起来有过之而无不及 |
[36:53] | He raped her. | 强暴她、侮辱她、让她身心受创 |
[36:55] | He violated her. | |
[36:57] | He traumatised her. | |
[36:59] | He probably said the same imbecilic, degrading, | 他八成也对她说过 |
[37:02] | humiliating things to her that he said to me. | 对我说的同样愚昧、贬损、羞辱人的话 |
[37:04] | He made her feel so wrong in herself | 让她自惭形秽 |
[37:08] | that ending her life became a desirable option. | 自杀成为一种理想选择 |
[37:12] | Can you even start to imagine what that might feel like? Ann… | 你能想像那会是什么样的感受吗? 安 |
[37:17] | ..he’s 16. Yeah, well, he says he loved her, | 他才16岁 他说他爱她 |
[37:20] | so it might be more complicated than you think. He’s a psychopath. | 所以说不定比你想的更复杂… 他是心理变态 |
[37:23] | All love means to him is a weakness in other people | 对他而言 爱不过是别人的弱点 |
[37:26] | that he can use to exploit them with. | 能让他用来剥削对方 |
[37:29] | He forced her to have sex with him | 他逼她跟他上床 |
[37:32] | when all she wanted to do was go home. | 而她只不过是想要回家 |
[37:35] | He impregnated her to humiliate her, | 让她怀孕是为了羞辱她 |
[37:38] | to belittle her, to degrade her, to terrify her. | 贬低她、瞧不起她、让她心生恐惧 |
[37:43] | You weren’t wanted. | 你就是个意外 |
[37:46] | You were very big-time, seriously not wanted. | 就是个大麻烦 |
[37:49] | You were a headfuck for everyone concerned. | 真的是没人要 你对所有人来说都很头痛 |
[37:52] | And that’s exactly what that piece of shit wanted. | 而这正是那个人渣的目的 |
[37:55] | Have you any idea what Catherine did for you, | 你知道凯瑟琳为你做了多少牺牲吗? |
[37:59] | how massive that was? | 你知道这件事有多沉重吗? |
[38:00] | Your grandad walked out cos he couldn’t stand it. | 你外公无法忍受所以选择出走 |
[38:03] | He wouldn’t speak to her cos he couldn’t stand it either. | 他之所以跟她冷战是因为他也无法忍受 |
[38:06] | And they were all going, “Oh, put it in care. | 大家都说“丢给孤儿院或送养 |
[38:07] | “Put it up for adoption. Let social services have it.” | 让社会局接手” |
[38:10] | Ann! She wouldn’t. She refused. | – 安 – 可是她不肯 她拒绝了 |
[38:12] | She was the only one big enough, decent enough, to take you on, | 只有她心胸够大不记仇 愿意收留你 |
[38:15] | despite what that sub-human, braindead moron | 无视那个下流的脑死废物对她女儿的伤害 |
[38:18] | did to her daughter. | |
[38:20] | And now he’s using you. And you’re letting him. | 而如今他在利用你 而你却心甘情愿 |
[38:25] | He’s using you for no other reason than to upset Catherine, | 他利用你不为别的 只是想气死凯瑟琳 |
[38:28] | to twist the knife, because it amuses him. | 在伤口上洒盐 因为这样他就爽 |
[38:31] | He can’t help it. | 他忍不住 |
[38:33] | But trust me, | 可是你相信我 |
[38:35] | he does not give one shiny, tiny fuck about you. | 他根本不在乎你的死活 |
[38:40] | He’s incapable of it. | 他没有爱人的能力 |
[38:45] | All right, fine. | 好 |
[38:47] | I’ll go sleep in a ditch. | 好吧 我去睡水沟 |
[38:49] | Yeah. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[39:11] | I’m not surprised everyone hated me. | 我并不讶异所有人都讨厌我 |
[39:16] | Nobody hated you. | 没有人讨厌你 |
[39:20] | It was a situation we just… | 问题出在那种局面 我们… |
[39:23] | None of us knew how to deal with it. | 没有人知道该如何面对 |
[39:27] | It in’t like there’s a blueprint for something like that. You can’t… | 这种事没有蓝图可参考 |
[39:30] | ..look it up and get ten top tips on how to cope. | 查不到教你如何应付的十大诀窍 |
[39:35] | I was only 19. | 当年我只有19岁 |
[39:38] | I didn’t know the first thing about anything. And my dad, he… | 根本不知道事情的真相 而我爸爸他… |
[39:43] | He went really weird, taking himself off, and… | 他变得很怪 离家出走 然后… |
[39:50] | And Mum was off her head. | 我妈也失心疯 |
[39:54] | Was she? | 是吗? |
[39:57] | She said some really shitty things to me. | – 她对我说了很不堪的话 |
[40:00] | Did she? Yeah. | – 真的吗? 对 |
[40:04] | But she didn’t mean it. | 但那不是真心话 |
[40:06] | It was just…a bad time. | 只是一段低潮期 |
[40:11] | And, yeah, when it came to you, she was adamant. | 的确 一旦说到你的事 她就心意坚决 |
[40:15] | You know, “It’s not his fault. It’s not his fault.” | 经常强调“不是他的错…” |
[40:18] | It wasn’t my fault. That’s right. | – 的确不是我的错 |
[40:21] | It wasn’t your fault. | – 对 不是你的错 |
[40:24] | And I’m sorry that you’ve had to hear all this. | 很遗憾让你听到这一切 |
[40:31] | And I’m sorry that I wasn’t… | 也遗憾当时我没能对我妈 |
[40:34] | ..able to be better and bigger for me mum at the time. | 多一点体谅和宽容 |
[40:45] | I went to see him because… | 我去看他是因为… |
[40:50] | …I wanted to make my own mind up about him. | 想自己决定对他的看法 |
[40:53] | Then I didn’t tell anyone because I knew all this would kick off. | 没有告诉其他人是因为 |
[41:00] | But I… | 我知道会惹出这场风波 |
[41:02] | And I just wanted to work out what I thought about him | 我只是希望能够厘清 |
[41:08] | without other people’s opinions. | 我对他的看法 不受其他人的意见左右 |
[41:19] | And what have you concluded? | 你做出了什么结论? |
[41:25] | I just… I feel sad for him, | 我只觉得他很可怜 |
[41:28] | that he was born like that… | 他天生就是这样 |
[41:31] | ..needing to be so nasty to people. | 就是想要毁掉他人 |
[41:37] | Is that your granny? | 是你外婆来了吗? |
[41:45] | Hiya. | – 嗨 |
[41:47] | Right, I’d better get back to Ann. | – 好 我最好回去找安 |
[41:49] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[41:50] | Right, well, er, phone me if…there’s anything I can do. | 好 需要我帮忙就打给我 先走了 – |
[41:55] | Ta-ra. Ta, love. Bye. | 再见 亲爱的 – 再见 |
[42:05] | Well, that was a bloody silly thing to do, | 这样做真的很幼稚 |
[42:08] | going AWOL when you know everybody’s going to be worried sick | 明知会让所有人担心还不告而别 |
[42:11] | about where you are. | |
[42:12] | He shouldn’ta gone off. Shouldn’t of left me with Ros. | 他“哪该”自己跑掉 把我丢给萝丝 |
[42:15] | Shouldn’t have, for fuck’s sake! | 是“不该” 话都讲不好 |
[42:17] | Granny. | 外婆 |
[42:20] | What? | 什么事? |
[42:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:29] | What’s brought that on? | 怎么突然说这个? |
[42:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:36] | Right. | 好 |
[42:41] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[42:46] | Come on! Come in. | 来 快请进 |
[42:52] | Oh, your lot came and dropped this off for you | 你的同事从你们家和公寓送来这些东西 – |
[42:54] | from your house and the flat. Is that my games console? | 是我的游戏机吗? – 对 |
[42:57] | Yeah. We gave them a list of stuff to fetch for us. | 我们列了清单 请他们帮忙拿 |
[43:00] | You hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[43:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:05] | And a glass of wine? | – 再来杯红酒呢? |
[43:08] | No, thanks. | – 不用 谢谢 |
[43:10] | Clare and Neil are in the sitting room. | 克莱儿和尼尔在起居室 |
[43:20] | Hey. | – 嘿 |
[43:22] | All right? Are you all right? | – 嗨 – |
[43:24] | Yeah. | 你还好吗? – 还好 |
[43:25] | You sure? | 确定? |
[43:41] | Do you know anything? Have they caught him? | 你晓得什么事吗?他被抓到了吗? |
[43:43] | No. | – 还没 |
[43:45] | They want to talk to us – your lot. | – 你们警方想找我们谈话 |
[43:48] | We’re on a list. Yeah. | – 我们在名单上 – 对 |
[43:51] | Well, you will be. You visited him. | 一定的 毕竟你们曾去探监 |
[43:53] | For some unfathomable fucking reason. | 为了一些让人想不透的原因 |
[44:13] | Nev was talking about flying us all out to Majorca, | 奈维提到要让我们飞到马约卡岛 |
[44:19] | paying for us flights and letting us stop in his villa | 帮忙出机票钱 |
[44:22] | for a couple of weeks. | 让我们在他的别墅住一阵子 |
[44:25] | Like a little holiday. | 当作度假 |
[44:28] | Just until they cop him. | 直到他落网 |
[44:37] | You’re the last person I’d go on holiday with, Clare. | 你是我最不想要一起度假的对象 克莱儿 |
[44:42] | You and that moron you spend your days with. | 你和那个跟你同居的白痴 |
[44:47] | You and me have got nothing in common. You bore me. | 我们之间没有共同点 你让我厌烦 |
[44:50] | You have this idiotic, dependent personality. | 你有一种愚蠢的依赖型人格 |
[44:56] | You let yourself be talked into doing something… | 让自己被他说服… |
[45:01] | ..so repugnant… | 去做一件令人反感 |
[45:04] | ..and so offensive to me by him. | 也冒犯到我的事情 |
[45:08] | I mean, what is he, even? He’s nothing, he’s nowt. | 他到底算什么东西?什么都不是 |
[45:10] | He’s an empty vessel, a cipher. But then… | 只是一个草包、无名小卒 但话又说回来… |
[45:15] | ..so are you. | 你也一样 |
[45:17] | So I guess that works. | 大概刚好配成对 |
[45:20] | Just keep an eye on Ryan. Or, well… Or not, whatever. | 多盯着莱恩就对了 不想也无所谓 |
[45:24] | I’ve done me best for you, all of you, so, you know, whatever. | 我已经为你尽力了 你们全都是 所以说随你的便 |
[45:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[45:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:33] | I’m going back to work. I don’t want to be here. | 我要回去上班 我不想待在这里 |
[45:38] | That bastard’s still out there, | 那混帐还没落网 |
[45:40] | and I’m not just going to sit on me arse watching fucking telly. | 我不想呆坐着看无聊的电视 |
[46:12] | What have they said? | 他们怎么说? |
[46:14] | It’s just questions – over and over and over. | 一再重复地问了一堆问题 |
[46:19] | I thought they must have arrested you | 过了九点半之后 |
[46:21] | when it got to half past nine. I wish you’d rung. | 我以为你一定是被逮捕了 你应该打个电话的 |
[46:26] | Are the girls in bed? | 孩子们睡了吗? |
[46:29] | No. They’re in there. | 没有 还在里面 |
[46:33] | I’m not… | 我不… |
[46:35] | What? | 什么? |
[46:36] | I’m not going to ask you if you did it. | 我不会问人是不是你杀的 |
[46:43] | I didn’t…do it. | 我没有杀人 |
[46:46] | I’ve had her parents on the phone saying all sorts, | 她的父母打电话来说了一大堆 |
[46:49] | and Poppy won’t speak to me. Hiya. | 波比也不肯跟我说话 |
[47:08] | He says the last time he saw Joanna alive was Monday morning, | 他说最后一次见到乔安娜还活着 |
[47:12] | when he took her up a cup of tea in bed. | 是星期一早上端茶到床边给她时 |
[47:14] | Did the girls see her that morning? | 那天早上女儿们有见到她吗? |
[47:16] | The last time either of them saw her was the night before. | 两个女儿最后一次见到她是前一天晚上 |
[47:19] | They both separately said | 两个分别都说隔天早上爸爸端茶给妈妈 |
[47:21] | that Daddy had taken Mummy a cup of tea the next morning, | |
[47:24] | but he’d told them not to disturb her | 可是他叫她们不要去吵她 |
[47:26] | because she wasn’t ready to get up yet. | 因为她还不想起床 |
[47:28] | What activity was there on her mobile that morning? | 那天早上她的手机有人打电话来吗? |
[47:31] | None. Last time she used her phone were on Saturday. | 没有 她最后一次使用手机的时间是周六 |
[47:34] | Saturday? But just to be clear, | – 周六? – 但事先声明 |
[47:37] | this is like the cheapest phone you can buy. | 这是你能买到最便宜的手机了 |
[47:39] | I mean, she has literally used it for phone calls and texting. | 她只用来打电话和发简讯 |
[47:42] | She’s not someone who first thing she does in the morning | 她不是那种早上起床第一件事 |
[47:45] | is check her Twitter feed and her news apps. | 就是看推特或新闻APP的人 |
[47:47] | The last text she sent were last Friday, to him, | 她最后的简讯是上星期五发给他的 |
[47:50] | and the last phone call she made were on Saturday, also to him. | 最后通话是在星期六 也是打给他的 |
[47:55] | Then nothing till Sergeant Cawood left a voicemail | 之后就没有通话纪录 直到卡伍德小队长留了一条语音讯息 |
[47:58] | about her forensic results, | 是有关她的法医鉴定结果报告 |
[48:00] | followed by the flurry of phone calls from him, Rob, | 接着是星期一的下午茶时间 他 也就是罗伯 |
[48:02] | on Monday tea-time, when he’s got back and found her missing. | 在回家后发现她失踪了 打来的一连串电话 |
[48:06] | We won’t get the full report off the pathologist till tomorrow. | 要等明天才能拿到法医的完整报告 |
[48:09] | Postmortem, well, that’s still going on, | 验尸工作还在进行中 |
[48:11] | but…so far it looks like blunt-force trauma to the head | 不过目前看来死因是头部受到钝器伤 |
[48:15] | is the cause of death. | |
[48:17] | Then SOCO have found evidence of blood all over the house. | 此外鉴识人员还在屋内各处都发现血迹 |
[48:23] | But… | 不过在我们妄下结论 |
[48:25] | ..before we start jumping to conclusions about the husband having done it, | 断定凶手是丈夫之前 |
[48:29] | I want to know who was supplying Joanna with diazepam. | 我想知道提供地西泮给乔安娜的人是谁 |
[48:34] | Why did she lie to Sergeant Cawood | 她为何要对卡伍德警长撒谎 |
[48:35] | about finding diazepam behind some toilets in a pub? | 说地西泮是在酒吧的马桶后面捡到的? |
[49:11] | Faisal? Hmm? | – 费伊索?你还好吧? – 还好 十秒钟 新的对话 一则新讯息 一则新讯息 嗨 莱恩 我是爸爸 你在吗? 是的 爸爸 我在 是的 爸爸 我在 语音聊天? 语音聊天? 好啊 怎么做? |
[49:13] | You all right? Yeah. | |
[51:23] | Dad? | 爸? |
[51:26] | Ryan? | 莱恩? |
[51:29] | Hiya. Is it you? | – 嗨 – 是你吗? |
[51:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:35] | Are you on your own? | 你一个人吗? |
[51:38] | Yeah. Where are you? | 对 你在哪里? |
[51:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[51:45] | Nowhere. | 没在哪里 |
[51:47] | You’re not telling me. | – 你不肯告诉我 |
[51:48] | I can’t. Where are you? | – 我不能说 你在哪里? |
[51:53] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[51:54] | Are you really on your own? | 你真的是一个人? |
[51:56] | Yes. | – 对 |
[51:58] | You wouldn’t lie to me, would you? | – 你该不会骗我吧? |
[52:03] | How’d you know my gamer tag? | – 你怎么知道我的玩家代号? |
[52:05] | You told me. | – 你跟我说过 |
[52:07] | Ages ago. | 很久以前 |
[52:11] | Do you not remember? Well, kind of. | – 你不记得了吗? – 算是吧 |
[52:13] | Yeah. I memorised it. | 对 我都背下来了 |
[52:19] | You were on t’news. Was I? | – 你上新闻了 – 真的吗? |
[52:22] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[52:24] | Only that you’d escaped on a bike and they’d lost you. | 只说你骑自行车逃走 他们没追上你 |
[52:30] | What’s the latest? | – 最新消息是什么? – |
[52:32] | Not to approach you because you might be armed and dangerous. | 不能靠近你 因为你可能持有武器 具有危险性 |
[52:39] | Are you? | 你有吗? |
[52:43] | I were very pleased to see you in court. | 我很高兴能在法庭上看到你 |
[52:47] | I didn’t know you were going to do that. | – 我没想到你会做那种事 |
[52:50] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[52:52] | Is that why you wanted me there? | 你是为此才叫我去的吗? |
[52:55] | Yeah. To see it? | – 对 – 去亲眼目睹? |
[52:57] | Yeah. What do you think? | 对 你觉得呢? |
[53:04] | What are you going to do? | – 你想做什么? |
[53:06] | Were you not impressed, Ryan? | – 你不觉得很厉害吗 莱恩? |
[53:10] | What are you going to do? | – 你想做什么? |
[53:12] | What’s up? I’m worried about you. | – 怎么了? – |
[53:14] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 我担心你 – 不用担心我 |
[53:15] | What are you going to do? Didn’t you think it were…? | – 你到底想做什么? – 你不觉得很酷吗? |
[53:17] | Are you armed and dangerous? | 你身上有枪械、具有危险性吗? |
[53:21] | I were shitting my’sen. | 我紧张得要死 |
[53:24] | Till I got out of that back door and onto that bike, | 在走出那道后门 骑上自行车之前 |
[53:26] | I were all fingers and thumbs. | 我一直觉得不知所措 |
[53:30] | And then…nothing. | 然后就无感了 |
[53:34] | Just floated away. | 就这么放飞自我 |
[53:38] | Gearing on them new bikes is like poetry. | 骑上那辆新的自行车更是惬意 |
[53:42] | Police running past me in t’opposite direction. | 警察朝着反方向冲过我身边 |
[53:47] | And then when I got out past Bradford, up onto t’tops… | 等我骑过布拉福 |
[53:51] | Ah, it just…fed my soul. | 到了山丘上之后… 我的灵魂也得到了滋养 |
[53:56] | All that light and oxygen and air. | 沉浸在光明、氧气和空气中 |
[54:02] | What are…? | 我… |
[54:05] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[54:08] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[54:13] | ..I’ve got some ideas. | 我有一些点子 |
[54:16] | Are you in Halifax? | – 你在哈利法克斯吗? |
[54:19] | No matter where I am, what matters is…. | – 我在哪里并不重要 重要的是… |
[54:24] | ..the future. | 将来 |
[54:25] | Yeah. So what are we going to do? | 对 所以我们到底该怎么办? |
[54:28] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[54:30] | ..what I’d like… | 我希望… |
[54:34] | ..is for you and me to spend some time together. | 你可以跟我相处一段时间 |
[54:38] | Yeah, but if you’re armed and dangerous, | 好 |
[54:40] | they’re going to shoot you. | 可是如果你有枪又有危险性的话 警察会枪毙你 |
[54:42] | I’m not armed. And I’m only dangerous when I have to be, | 我没有枪 而且也只在被迫时才有危险性 |
[54:47] | when people start behaving like wankers. | 当别人想找死的时候 |
[54:50] | So what’s t’plan? | – 那你有什么计划? |
[54:53] | Oh, I wish I could see ya. | – 真希望能见到你 |
[54:54] | Well, I’m not allowed out. Who says? | – 我被禁止出去 – 谁说的? |
[54:58] | The police. | 警察 |
[55:01] | Are you at home? No! | 你在家里吗? |
[55:04] | I’m not. I’m not allowed anywhere near home. | 不是 我被禁止靠近家里 |
[55:08] | Why? Why do you think? | – 为什么? – 你说呢? |
[55:10] | What do they think I’m going to do? Do they think I’m going to hurt you? | 难道他们以为我会伤害你? |
[55:12] | No. They think you’re going to abduct me. | – 不 |
[55:14] | Why would they think that? | 他们担心你会绑架我 – |
[55:17] | You visit me. We’re mates. | 他们为何会这么想? 你来探监 我们感情这么好 |
[55:19] | Don’t know, but they do. | 不晓得 但他们就是这么想 |
[55:23] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[55:32] | Look, I’ve got this chance… | 我得到一个机会可以去国外 |
[55:36] | ..to get abroad. | |
[55:41] | And if you wanted… | 如果你愿意的话… |
[55:44] | ..you… You could come with me. | 可以跟我一起走 |
[55:48] | Yeah, but I can’t. I’ve got my GCSEs in May. | – 不行 |
[55:51] | You don’t need those. Turns out I do. | 我五月要考中等教育普通证书 – |
[55:53] | If I want to get an apprenticeship, | 你不需要 其实需要 如果我想要当学徒 |
[55:55] | I have to get me maths and me English. | 就得有数学和英文的成绩 |
[55:57] | Well, I know a fella… | 我认识一个人可以帮我们在马贝拉安顿 |
[56:00] | ..who can set us up in Marbella. | |
[56:06] | House, car, money, job. | 房子、车子、钱和工作 |
[56:11] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得呢? |
[56:15] | Ryan? Yeah. So… | – 莱恩 – 是 那么… |
[56:19] | So do you want to come wi’ me? | 你想跟我走吗? |
[56:26] | Think about it. | 考虑看看 |
[56:32] | But we have to be ready to go on Monday. All right? | 可是必须准备好在星期一出发 明白吗? |
[56:37] | So I know right now, you might be thinking it’s mad, | 我知道现在的你一定觉得很疯狂 |
[56:42] | but if you dwell on it, you might start to see that it could be… | 但只要你稍加思考就会渐渐发现 |
[56:48] | ..an opportunity, an adventure, for us. | 这有可能是一个大好机会 让我们可以去冒险 |
[56:56] | – Yeah, OK. | |
[56:57] | OK, you’ll do it? No, no. | 好… – |
[57:00] | Yeah, OK, I’ll think about it. | 你愿意吗? 不…我是说我会考虑 |
[57:03] | Good. | 好 |
[57:06] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[57:14] | I do love you, you know. | 我是真的爱你 你知道吗? |
[57:20] | You’re all I’ve got. | 你是我仅剩的了 |
[57:23] | You’re all I’ve ever had. | 你是我唯一拥有过的存在 |
[57:25] | Didn’t even know you for long enough. | 我们甚至还没认识多久呢 |
[57:32] | Shall we talk like this again tomorrow? | 要不要明天再像这样聊? |
[57:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[57:42] | Think about it. | 你考虑看看 |
[57:45] | Think about it. | 你考虑看看 |
[57:49] | And we’ll talk like this tomorrow, yeah? # In this trouble town # Troubles are found # In this trouble town | 我们明天再继续这样聊 |
[58:06] | # Words do get ’round # Stuck in speed bump city # Where the only thing that’s pretty # Is the thought of getting out. # | 好吗? |