时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Because it was an injury crash, | 他说因为这次事故有人受伤 |
[00:09] | – they could charge you with a felony. – A felony? | -他们可能会以重罪起诉你 -重罪 |
[00:11] | We got a hit on the prints obtained. | 我们获取的指纹有了结果 |
[00:12] | They match with Emmanuel Delgado, | 跟伊曼纽尔·德尔加多的相匹配 |
[00:14] | AKA Osito, and he’s working for Frankie Cuevas. | 也就是奥西托 他在为弗兰基·奎瓦斯效力 |
[00:16] | And we’re looking at him for the Sherry Henry murder. | 我们认为他是雪莉·亨利案子的嫌疑人 |
[00:19] | – Have you ever had a serious relationship? – One–Devonne. | -你有过认真的关系吗 -一次 德文 |
[00:22] | But we broke up, and now she hates me. | 但我们分手了 现在她恨我 |
[00:23] | I need to know why Osito came to see you last night. | 我要知道为什么奥西托昨晚来见你 |
[00:25] | You think I’m telling Osito that I’m talking to a cop? | 你觉得我会跟奥斯托说我在和警察交谈吗 |
[00:27] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有三长两短的 |
[00:28] | Go fuck yourself, Ray. We’re done. | 去死吧 雷 我们说完了 |
[00:31] | Text the guy, tell him you’re on the way. | 给那人发短信 跟他说你在路上了 |
[00:33] | So what the fuck happened? I thought you were the boat guy. | 所以到底怎么回事 我以为你是开船的呢 |
[00:35] | It was a fucking supermoon, bro. | 当时是超级月亮 老兄 |
[00:37] | – You know this girl? – It’s Krista Collins. | -你认识这个妹子 -那是克里斯塔·柯林斯 |
[00:39] | Sherry’s friend, she was there. | 雪莉的朋友 她去过那 |
[00:40] | She was at Sherry’s house the day of the murder. | 凶案当天她就在雪莉家 |
[00:42] | I know something’s up, man. | 我知道有蹊跷 |
[00:43] | All right, look, why don’t you come onboard and we’ll talk about it? | 那你到船上来 我们好好谈谈 |
[00:45] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[02:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[02:31] | Bitch only weighs, like, one bill. | 这贱人就一张钞票的重量 |
[02:35] | All right, come on, just pick it up. | 快点 抬起来 |
[02:43] | You got this? | 你没问题吧 |
[02:45] | Wait. Wait, where you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[02:47] | Yo, you’re the boat guy. | 你是开船的人 |
[03:44] | It started as partying, | 开始是派对 |
[03:47] | but then that needle… | 然后那个针头 |
[03:49] | fucking Nirvana, bro. | 该死的涅槃 |
[03:52] | You beg, borrow, and steal for another piece of it. | 你去求 去借 去偷 想要再来一点 |
[03:57] | But what is it? What’s that Nirvana we’re all chasing? | 但那是什么 我们都在追的涅槃是什么 |
[04:02] | Just to look in the mirror… | 为了看着镜子 |
[04:06] | and not fucking hate yourself. | 而不讨厌自己 |
[04:10] | But I don’t hate myself, and I’m not chasing anything. | 但我不讨厌自己 我也没有在追什么 |
[04:14] | Yeah, except a body that has nothing to do with you. | 除了一具跟你没关的尸体 |
[04:16] | I found it. | 是我找到的 |
[04:18] | Yeah, but still, you’re obsessed with that shit. | 但你像是着了迷一样 |
[04:20] | I’m not obsessing about it. I just want to know what happened. | 我没有着迷 我只是想知道发生了什么 |
[04:23] | Okay, why? | 为什么 |
[04:24] | Because I’m on a mission. | 因为我在做任务 |
[04:25] | It’s like fate or whatever the fuck. Who gives a shit? | 好比是命运什么的 谁他妈在乎 |
[04:28] | I just know that I’m supposed to do this. | 我只知道我应该这么做 |
[04:31] | That’s stupid. | 这真蠢 |
[04:34] | What do you mean “that’s stupid”? What do you know? | 什么叫蠢 你懂什么 |
[04:36] | You ever seen a body before? That shit fucks with you. | 你见过尸体吗 这会扰乱你心智 |
[04:39] | Yeah, Jackie, listen to me, I get it, okay? | 嗯 杰姬 听我说 我懂 好吗 |
[04:41] | But these are bad people that would do that to a girl. | 会这么对一个女生的人都是坏人 |
[04:43] | Fucking kids up in Hyannis are crazy. | 海恩尼斯的人都是疯子 |
[04:45] | Oh, come on, n-not like I’m scared | 拜托 我又不怕 |
[04:46] | of some white boys from Hy-Town, no offense. | H镇的白男 无意冒犯 |
[04:48] | No, you don’t fucking get it. | 你就是不懂 |
[04:51] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[04:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:01] | It’s nothing. I just–I know about life. | 没什么 我只是 我了解生活 |
[05:04] | I used to do crazy shit. | 我以前做各种疯狂的事 |
[05:07] | I fucking knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:10] | What? | 什么 |
[05:13] | You really did suck a dick, didn’t you? | 你真的吃过鸡巴 对吗 |
[05:16] | Fuck off. God. | 滚 天啊 |
[05:26] | Still want me to be your sponsor? | 还想要做你的担保人吗 |
[05:30] | I mean, yeah. Yeah, would you do that? | 是的 你愿意吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, but you got to take direction. | 但你得听从指导 |
[05:36] | From you? | 听你的 |
[05:39] | I’m just joking. Jesus. | 我逗你的 老天 |
[05:44] | Listen, would you, um… | 那个 你 |
[05:47] | Would you want to go to court with me tomorrow? | 你明天想陪我去法院吗 |
[05:49] | I’d rather stick a gun in my mouth. | 我宁愿吞枪 |
[05:52] | Hit me up after. | 完事之后再来找我 |
[06:05] | It’s O. | 我是奥 |
[06:07] | What’s this about a fucking moon? | 你说的月亮是怎么回事 |
[06:09] | You may be straight with Frankie, but you ain’t straight with me. | 你或许有对弗兰基坦诚 但对我没有 |
[06:13] | Give me a fucking call. | 给我打电话 |
[06:25] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[06:28] | “Opioid overdoses | 2018年后 |
[06:30] | “have skyrocketed in the Boston area since 2018, | 波士顿区域的类鸦片服药过量案子呈井喷式增长 |
[06:33] | with six deaths | 造成6起死亡 |
[06:34] | attributed to the powerful fentanyl derivative carfentanil.” | 归因于强大的芬太尼衍生物卡芬太尼 |
[06:36] | Ask me why I don’t give a shit. | 问我为什么我不在乎 |
[06:40] | Why don’t you give a shit? | 你为什么不在乎 |
[06:41] | Because we’re the Cape Cod Interagency Narcotics Unit. | 因为我们是鳕鱼角跨部门缉毒小组 |
[06:44] | Boston is not on Cape Cod. | 波士顿不在鳕鱼角 |
[06:46] | Furthermore, there have been zero carfentanil deaths on the Cape. | 再说 鳕鱼角没有一起卡芬太尼造成的死亡 |
[06:50] | Oh, no, wait, wait, wait. But you know it’s coming. | 等等 但你知道这一天会来 |
[06:51] | We should set up a task force just for carfentanil. | 我们该设立一个卡芬太尼特别小组 |
[06:54] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[06:56] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[06:58] | Best Buy Hyannis, | 海恩尼斯的百思买 |
[06:59] | our community partners in the fight against crime, | 我们打击犯罪的社区合作商 |
[07:02] | donated an iPad to the unit. | 给小组捐了一台iPad |
[07:04] | – One iPad. – Yeah. | -就一台 -嗯 |
[07:06] | What are we supposed to do with that? | 能拿来做什么 |
[07:07] | – You’re a cop. Figure it out. – Okay. | -你是警察 你想办法 -好 |
[07:10] | Hey, where are you on your white whale? | 你的白鲸追查得怎么样了 |
[07:13] | Osito? I’m about to pin down his location. | 奥西托 我马上就能找到他的地址了 |
[07:16] | Are you talking to Frankie’s girl? | 你在跟弗兰基女友交流吗 |
[07:17] | – Uh, what’s her name? – Renee. – Renee. | -她叫什么 -蕾妮 -蕾妮 |
[07:19] | We talk all the time. | 我们经常联系 |
[07:20] | I’m gonna text her right now, okay? | 我现在就给她发短信 好吗 |
[08:05] | She’s fine. | 不用管她 |
[08:12] | Dad, we’re kind of in the middle of something. | 爸 我们正忙着呢 |
[08:13] | She shit herself. | 她拉裤子了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | All right, I– coming. | 好了 我这就来 |
[08:20] | This isn’t gonna work, baby. | 这样不行的 宝贝 |
[08:22] | We can’t go to my place. My parents hate you. | 我们不能去我家 我爸妈讨厌你 |
[08:28] | You know, I was thinking maybe we could… | 我想着也许我们可以… |
[08:29] | I don’t know. What if we start looking for our own place? | 我们开始找自己的地方怎么样 |
[08:32] | I thought we were going slow. | 我以为我们要慢慢来呢 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I thought we were gonna hit it. | 是 我还以为我们要做了呢 |
[08:35] | I want to, too. That doesn’t mean we should live together. | 我也想 但这并不代表我们该同居 |
[08:39] | Can’t afford a place in P-Town anyway. | 反正在P镇也买不起房 |
[08:43] | Yeah, well, you let me worry about that, okay? | 这个让我来想办法 好吗 |
[08:52] | Junior! | 小迈 |
[09:05] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[09:08] | Nah. Just too much coffee. | 不 就是喝太多咖啡了 |
[09:11] | Well, when you get in there, just try to act normal. | 等你进去的时候 尽量表现正常点 |
[09:16] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[09:19] | – You talk to Hunniker again? – Yeah. | -你又跟亨尼克谈了吗 -嗯 |
[09:22] | – And? – I don’t know, Jack. | -然后呢 -我说不好 小杰 |
[09:23] | Depends on how this goes. | 看一会法官怎么判了 |
[09:26] | Felony conviction will be tough to come back from. | 判定重罪就很难想别的办法了 |
[09:28] | Ah, there’s your lawyer. | 你的律师来了 |
[09:30] | – Him? – Hey, Uncle Ed. | -就他 -艾德舅舅 |
[09:32] | Sorry, traffic sucked. | 抱歉 堵车了 |
[09:34] | You must be Miss Quinones. | 你一定就是吉诺内斯小姐了 |
[09:36] | Phil Hancock. | 菲尔·汉考克 |
[09:39] | – Where’s your suit? – Where’s yours? | -你的正装呢 -你的呢 |
[09:41] | – It’s not my arraignment. – Who cares what she’s fucking wearing? | -要提审的又不是我 -谁管她穿什么 |
[09:44] | When you go up, they’ll read you your charges, | 一会出庭的时候 他们会念你的指控 |
[09:46] | and I’ll try and get it down to a misdemeanor. | 我会尽量争取减成轻罪 |
[09:48] | Is that the police report? Can I see it? | 那是警方报告吗 我能看看吗 |
[09:51] | If convicted of a felony, | 如果判定重罪 |
[09:53] | you could be sentenced to at least six months in jail | 你可能会被判至少六个月刑期 |
[09:55] | and a fine in the 4,500 to 4,800 range. | 还有四千五到四千八的罚款 |
[09:58] | But if she’s in the jail, | 但如果她进监狱了 |
[09:59] | the fine is kind of like, “who gives a shit?” | 罚款就不那么重要了 |
[10:01] | So, when the time comes, | 所以等时候到了 |
[10:02] | we either plead it down to reckless or get a jury trial. | 我们要么认轻罪要么争取陪审团裁决 |
[10:04] | And I recommend you stay away from Miss Monty. | 并且我建议你离蒙蒂小姐远点 |
[10:07] | She could be called as a witness against you. | 她有可能被传唤为不利证人 |
[10:10] | Yeah, trust me. I won’t go anywhere near her. | 相信我 我不会接近她半步 |
[10:14] | You sure you can get this dropped down to a misdemeanor? | 你确定能把指控降为轻罪吗 |
[10:16] | Well, no promises, but I feel fairly confident. | 不敢保证 不过我觉得挺自信的 |
[10:20] | Felony stands. | 重罪成立 |
[10:22] | Your Honor, my client checked into treatment voluntarily. | 法官阁下 我的当事人自愿住进戒断中心了 |
[10:24] | But checked out after nine days. | 但九天后就退出了 |
[10:26] | She’s also a federal agent. | 她还是联邦探员 |
[10:27] | I know what her job is. | 我知道她是干嘛的 |
[10:28] | She’s lucky she’s not facing manslaughter charges. | 没面临过失杀人指控算她走运 |
[10:31] | Miss Quinones, | 吉诺内斯小姐 |
[10:31] | I’m suspending your license pending trial. | 候审期间我要吊销你的执照 |
[10:33] | Let’s set for September 30th. | 庭审就定在9月30日吧 |
[10:44] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[10:47] | Patty… I can’t read your writing. | 派蒂 我看不懂你写的字 |
[10:53] | “J-Jackie Quinoa… “ | “杰姬·吉诺内…” |
[10:56] | something like that. | 什么的 |
[10:57] | “She called last night. She said she had info on Sherry Henry.” | “她昨晚打来了 她说有雪莉·亨利的信息” |
[11:00] | – Take it. – Why didn’t I get this earlier? | -拿着 -怎么没早点给我 |
[11:02] | – You’re getting it now. – Thanks, Patty. | -现在给你了 -谢了 派蒂 |
[11:07] | Fucking judge. | 该死的法官 |
[11:08] | Shake it off. | 别放心上 |
[11:10] | You just got to make it to September 30th. | 你只能坚持到9月30日再看了 |
[11:11] | – Keep going to those meetings. – Maybe if I had a real lawyer… | -继续参加那些戒酒会 -也许要是有个真正的律师 |
[11:15] | Hey, you want to hit Cliff Pond, catch some trout? | 你想去克里夫塘吗 去抓点鳟鱼 |
[11:17] | – In your chauffer car? – No, I got the Caddy back. | -坐你的专车吗 -不 我把那辆凯迪拉克弄回来了 |
[11:20] | Oh, good for you, but, no. | 好样的 不过不去 |
[11:22] | Well, at least come by the house. | 至少来家里坐会 |
[11:23] | Linda’s worried about you. | 琳达很担心你 |
[11:25] | Uh, one sec. | 等一下 |
[11:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:28] | This is Sergeant Ray Abruzzo. | 我是雷·阿布雷佐警司 |
[11:29] | I heard you have some information regarding Sherry Henry. | 我听说你有雪莉·亨利的信息 |
[11:31] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, hey. | 对 没错 |
[11:33] | Can you talk today? | 今天能谈谈吗 |
[11:36] | Sure, yeah, if you can come pick me up. | 当然 如果你能来接我的话 |
[11:39] | Yeah, not a problem. I’ll send a patrol car. | 好 没问题 我派辆巡逻车过去 |
[11:41] | I’ll text you, and you send me your address. | 我给你发短信 把地址发我 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Cool, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[11:45] | Great. | 好 |
[11:47] | Hey, something came up. | 突然有点事 |
[11:47] | But tell Linda I said hi. | 替我跟琳达问好 |
[11:49] | – Everything okay? – Yeah, all good. | -没什么事吧 -嗯 没事 |
[11:55] | You like dancing for all those degenerates? | 你喜欢给那些变态跳舞吗 |
[11:57] | You know I do. | 你知道我喜欢 |
[11:58] | Throwing that pussy around? | 把逼到处给别人看 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[12:01] | I’m such a fucking slut. | 我真是个荡妇 |
[12:06] | But no one has a cock like mine, right? | 但没人的鸡巴比得上我 对吧 |
[12:08] | Mm, fuck, no. | 对 |
[12:10] | – Right? – Oh, fuck, no. | -对吗 -对 没有人 |
[12:13] | Harder. | 用力点 |
[12:15] | Oh, harder. | 用力点 |
[12:17] | You fucking that cop? | 你跟那个警察上床了吗 |
[12:19] | Fucking Ray Abruzzo? | 你操雷·阿布雷佐了吗 |
[12:22] | No. | 没 |
[12:24] | Tell me what I want to hear. | 说我想听的 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I’m fucking him. | 对 我操他了 |
[12:29] | – Oh, I’m fucking the shit… – Yeah. | -我把雷·阿布雷佐操得 -就这样 |
[12:31] | Out of Ray Abruzzo. | 脑袋都爽爆了 |
[12:32] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女人 |
[12:52] | How is Frankie? | 小弗兰基还好吗 |
[12:53] | He’s good. | 挺好的 |
[12:54] | We’re doing sight words. | 我们在学常用词 |
[12:55] | So he can read “and,” “it… “ | 他会念”和” “它” |
[13:00] | Uh, “she,” all sorts of things. | “她” 各种词了 |
[13:03] | Is that good? | 这样算厉害了吧 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:19] | I was serious about the cop. | 那个条子的事我是认真的 |
[13:22] | You fucking him? | 你跟他上床了 |
[13:25] | No. | 没有 |
[13:28] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:31] | I really have to answer that? | 这还用说吗 |
[13:34] | He’s a fucking prick. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[13:35] | You see where I am. | 你也知道我在哪 |
[13:39] | I can’t do shit in here. | 这里我什么都干不了 |
[13:44] | If we’re gonna get through this… | 如果我们想熬过这段时间 |
[13:47] | I need you to step up and be resourceful. | 我需要你主动帮我留意点消息 |
[13:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[14:13] | Thanks for coming in, Jackie. | 谢谢你过来一趟 杰姬 |
[14:14] | Okay, so what do you know about Sherry Henry? | 好了 你知道雪莉·亨利些什么 |
[14:17] | Right, yeah. | 对 |
[14:18] | So, um… | 那个… |
[14:20] | so she’s got this friend, Krista Collins, | 她有个朋友 克里斯塔·柯林斯 |
[14:22] | and they-they wear these matching necklaces. | 她们带着成对的项链 |
[14:25] | So, you know, they’re tight, whatever. | 所以她们关系应该很铁 |
[14:27] | And I’m pretty sure that they were together the day Sherry died. | 我很肯定雪莉死那天她们在一起 |
[14:31] | Okay, good. How do you know this Krista Collins? | 好吧 你怎么认识这个克里斯塔·柯林斯的 |
[14:34] | Well, I don’t, like, know her know her. | 我并不认识她 |
[14:39] | But you talked to her. | 但你跟她说过话 |
[14:40] | Not yet, no, I mean, her-her phone’s out of service. | 还没有 她手机关机了 |
[14:44] | Okay, so I’m confused | 好吧 那我搞不懂 |
[14:46] | as to what your relationship is with Miss Collins. | 你和柯林斯小姐究竟是什么关系 |
[14:48] | I haven’t actually met her, | 我还没见过她 |
[14:50] | but I do know that Sherry is Krista’s emergency contact | 但我知道雪莉是克里斯塔的紧急联系人 |
[14:52] | and picked her up from Glendon House | 她死那天去格伦顿之家 |
[14:53] | on the day that she died. | 把她接走了 |
[14:55] | So now I can’t find her, | 所以现在我找不着她了 |
[14:56] | and the people that she was staying with– they lied about it. | 之前和她在一起的人 他们撒谎了 |
[14:58] | So I think if we find Krista, we can solve Sherry’s murder. | 所以我觉得找到克里斯塔 就能查出谁杀了雪莉 |
[15:04] | How do you know that Sherry was Krista’s emergency contact? | 你怎么知道雪莉是克里斯塔的紧急联系人 |
[15:08] | I saw her file. | 我看了她的档案 |
[15:09] | – Glendon House? – Yeah. | -格伦顿之家 -嗯 |
[15:11] | Yeah, so were you visiting, or are you inpatient or outpatient? | 那是你去那探视 还是去那看病或住院 |
[15:15] | Listen, I had a DUI, okay? But what the fuck? | 听着 我犯了一次酒驾 好吗 但那又怎么样 |
[15:17] | It has nothing to do with this. | 这和这件事没关系 |
[15:18] | What, was it a felony or a misdemeanor? | 怎么 是重罪还是轻罪 |
[15:19] | Jesus. You’re not fucking listening to me, man. | 天呐 你怎么不听人说 |
[15:21] | – I think I’m listening. – It’s not about me. | -我觉得我在听 -这和我的事没关系 |
[15:24] | Krista Collins was with Sherry Henry the day that she died. | 雪莉·亨利死的那天克里斯塔·柯林斯跟她在一起 |
[15:27] | I mean, she could be a witness. | 她可能是目击证人 |
[15:28] | She might know something about the case. | 她可能知道跟这个案子有关的事 |
[15:30] | She could be at the bottom of the fucking ocean. | 她可能已经葬身大海了 |
[15:31] | Right, so you’re thinking like a serial killer situation. | 对 所以你觉得这是一起连环杀人案 |
[15:33] | I’m not thinking anything. | 我没有想法 |
[15:35] | I am telling you what I found out. | 我是告诉你我发现的信息 |
[15:40] | I appreciate the effort, but you’re making a lot of assumptions, | 我很感谢你的努力 但你都是猜测 |
[15:42] | and you don’t have facts yet. | 没有证据 |
[15:44] | This is an ongoing investigation, | 此案正在调查中 |
[15:46] | and we have some really good leads. | 我们已经掌握了有力的线索 |
[15:47] | So just know that we’re working towards an arrest right now. | 目前我们已经锁定一名嫌疑人 |
[15:50] | Well, good for you, but Krista Collins is still missing. | 很好 但是克里斯塔·柯林斯还没有找到 |
[15:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:58] | What do you mean? That’s it? What the fuck? | 什么意思 就这样了 搞什么 |
[15:59] | I’m gonna try to relate to you here for a second, okay? | 我是想跟你说一下情况 好吗 |
[16:01] | You found the body. | 你发现了尸体 |
[16:03] | I know that’s traumatic, and you feel like– | 我知道对你创伤很大 你觉得… |
[16:04] | Hey, man, don’t patronize me, all right? | 少来这套 好吗 |
[16:10] | This is a homicide investigation. | 这是项谋杀案的调查 |
[16:11] | You have to let us handle it. Thank you. | 让我们来处理 谢谢 |
[16:13] | I’m in law enforcement. | 我也是执法人员 |
[16:14] | No… | 不 |
[16:16] | you’re not. | 你不是 |
[16:18] | Mike, get her a cup of coffee on the way out. | 麦克 给她杯咖啡 送她出去 |
[16:20] | You got it. | 好 |
[16:21] | Stay away from my case. | 别碰我的案子 |
[16:27] | – This way. – Don’t touch me. | -这边 -别碰我 |
[16:38] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[16:39] | Look, I need a BOLO on a Krista Collins. | 我需要对克里斯塔·柯林斯发一则搜索令 |
[16:44] | Okay, try it with a fucking K. | 好吧 开头字母是K |
[16:50] | Ray, cell records just came back. | 雷 电话记录出来了 |
[16:53] | Body side found where Sherry was killed– industrial park in Truro. | 在雪莉遇害地点特鲁洛工业园里找到了车子一侧 |
[16:56] | Here you go, Al. | 给 阿尔 |
[16:57] | Truro? | 特鲁罗 |
[16:58] | Tell me that came with witnesses | 告诉我有目击证人 |
[16:59] | and security cam footage. | 和监控录像 |
[17:01] | – That would be too easy. – Right. | -想得太美了 -好吧 |
[17:06] | No one’s seen this guy. No one talks about this guy. | 没人见过这个人 没人谈论他 |
[17:10] | What is he, a fucking ghost? | 他是什么人 鬼吗 |
[17:11] | You asking me if Osito exists on the astral plane? | 你是问我奥西托是不是另一个世界的 |
[17:13] | No, this guy eats and shits somewhere. | 不 这个家伙总要在哪吃饭拉屎的 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:20] | How many Remy’s on the Cape? | 鳕鱼角有几家雷米餐厅 |
[17:24] | No, I haven’t seen this dude. | 我没见过这个人 |
[17:25] | All right, take a look again. | 好吧 再看看 |
[17:27] | I mean, you always remember the fat ones | 是胖子肯定能记住 |
[17:29] | because you feel sort of guilty. | 因为你会对他们心怀愧疚 |
[17:33] | Give me my phone. | 手机给我 |
[17:36] | You seen this guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[17:37] | Yeah, he’s been in here. | 见过 他来过这 |
[17:39] | Yeah? When? Did he come in for breakfast? | 是吗 什么时候 他是来吃早餐吗 |
[17:41] | You mean does he order breakfast, | 你是问他来点早餐 |
[17:42] | or does he come in the morning? | 还是问他会不会在早上来 |
[17:43] | ‘Cause we serve breakfast all day. | 因为我们这里全天供应早餐 |
[17:46] | Does he come in the morning and order breakfast? | 他会早上来然后点早餐吗 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:49] | I think he ordered a burger, | 他好像点了个汉堡 |
[17:50] | and you can’t get that until 10:30. | 这个要10点半之后才有 |
[17:52] | Does that help? | 这有帮到你吗 |
[17:53] | No. Ask your coworkers. | 没有 问你同事 |
[17:55] | Sir, it is busy. | 长官 现在很忙 |
[18:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | No. | 没有 |
[18:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:13] | No one’s seen him here in the morning or for breakfast. | 没人在早上或者早餐期间看到过他 |
[18:17] | Thank you, Sunshine. | 谢谢 美女 |
[18:22] | Yeah, he comes here a few days a week. | 他每周会来几次 |
[18:24] | Fat-ass. | 胖子 |
[18:25] | All right. Same time? | 好 同一时间吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah, pretty early, gets, like, four sausage, egg, and cheese. | 嗯 很早 会买四根香肠 鸡蛋和奶酪 |
[18:31] | Sometimes I hold the cheese just to fuck with him. | 有时我会把奶酪留着 逗他玩 |
[18:36] | So you gonna order something? | 你要点餐吗 |
[18:38] | Fuck, no. | 不 |
[18:47] | – What up, son? – Yeah, what up? | -好啊 小子 -好 |
[18:51] | Look, I was thinking, you know, | 听着 我在想 |
[18:52] | maybe you could front me an extra finger? | 或许你可以预支我一指的量 |
[18:57] | Jesus! What the fuck? | 老天 搞什么 |
[18:58] | Who do I look like, the fucking Loan-A-Center? | 我看着像是借贷中心的人吗 |
[19:00] | Yeah, okay, come on, man. | 拜托了 |
[19:02] | You know, you’ll get it back next week, right? | 我下周会给你钱的 |
[19:04] | Talk to Osito? | 有跟奥西托联系吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, could you please just unroll your window? | 你能把窗户摇下去吗 |
[19:08] | – He’s been trying to holler at you. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -他一直在找你 -知道 |
[19:10] | Yeah, yeah, I know. I was with my girl, all right? | 我知道 我之前和我女友在一起 |
[19:12] | Just unroll your fucking window! | 把窗户摇下去 |
[19:13] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[19:15] | – How hard is it… – What the fuck? Fuck Stop. | -让你把尸体 -搞什么 停车 |
[19:16] | To make sure you hide a body in the ocean? | 藏在海里有多难 |
[19:19] | – It’s the fucking ocean. – Yeah, I know. | -那可是海洋啊 -我知道 |
[19:21] | I know. I told Frankie already. | 我知道 我已经跟弗兰基说了 |
[19:22] | It was a fucking supermoon. | 当时是超级月亮 |
[19:23] | Don’t tell me. Tell Osito! | 别跟我说 跟奥西托说 |
[19:25] | I’ll talk to him, all right? Just unroll the fucking window! | 我会跟他说的 把窗户摇下去 |
[19:28] | Please, I’ll talk to him. Fucking stop the car! | 拜托 我会跟他说的 停车 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry, Kiz, all right? I’m s–I’m s… | 对不起 阿吉 我 |
[19:39] | I’m gonna fucking– I’m gonna take care of it, all right? | 我会 我会处理的 |
[19:42] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[19:44] | And here… | 拿去 |
[19:46] | Don’t say I never did nothing for you. | 别说我对你不好 |
[19:50] | Protect your neck, son. | 保护你脖子 孩子 |
[19:52] | Punk-ass bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[20:04] | Yo, I need a ride. | 我需要搭车 |
[20:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:09] | You told me to hit you up after court. | 你叫我法院完事后就来找你 |
[20:12] | What– | 什么 |
[20:14] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, how-how’d that go? | 想起来了 怎么样 |
[20:18] | Listen, any chance you can take me to Barnstable? | 那个 你能带我去巴恩斯特布吗 |
[20:20] | For what? | 干什么 |
[20:22] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[20:23] | I got to go to Sherry Henry’s house, find out what they know. | 我得去雪莉·亨利的家 弄清他们知道什么 |
[20:25] | Jesus, Jackie. How many times do I have to say it? | 老天 杰姬 我要跟你说多少次 |
[20:28] | Listen, either you drive me, or I waste my money on an Uber. | 你要么开车送去 要么我浪费钱打车 |
[20:30] | What do you want? | 你看着办吧 |
[20:32] | Okay, if I take you there and they don’t know shit, | 好 如果我送你过去 而他们什么都不知道的话 |
[20:34] | which they won’t because this whole thing is fucking bullshit, | 肯定不知道 因为这事就是胡扯 |
[20:37] | you promise to take my advice and step off? | 你保证会听我建议 不管这事了吗 |
[20:38] | I promise, cross my heart. | 我保证 绝对不会 |
[20:43] | Jesus, okay, let’s go. | 老天 那走吧 |
[20:51] | Come on, come on. | 搞错没有 |
[20:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:55] | And tell him he needs to come to me. | 跟他说他需要来见我 |
[20:58] | No, I can’t wait till 4:00! | 不 我等不到4点 |
[21:01] | Tell him he needs to come now! | 跟他说他现在就得来 |
[21:04] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈想要什么 |
[21:05] | Listen, I don’t want to cause any problems, I promise. | 听着 我不想制造任何麻烦 我保证 |
[21:07] | I just have a few more questions about Krista. | 我只想再问几个关于克里斯塔的问题 |
[21:08] | I don’t know fucking Krista. I told you that. | 我不认识克里斯塔 我跟你说过了 |
[21:10] | I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[21:12] | Please. Lisa, listen, I just– | 拜托 丽莎 我 |
[21:14] | You need to stay the fuck out of my house. | 你得远离我家 |
[21:19] | Lisa, we just want to talk. | 丽莎 我们只想谈谈 |
[21:20] | I told you to fuck off! Where is it? Where the fuck is it? | 我叫你滚 在哪 他妈的在哪 |
[21:23] | We just want to talk, Lisa. | 我们只想谈谈 丽莎 |
[21:25] | Give me a ride to Hyannis, | 送我去海恩尼斯 |
[21:26] | and I’ll tell you whatever the fuck you want to know. | 我就告诉你你想知道的 |
[21:28] | All right, deal, but you got to talk first. | 成交 但你得先开口 |
[21:32] | Look, look, look. Hey, we brought you this. | 看 我们给你带了这个 |
[21:36] | What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? | 我要用来干什么 |
[21:39] | Um, feed your fucking baby. | 喂你的孩子 |
[21:42] | Don’t you fucking judge me. | 别他妈评判我 |
[21:43] | Can’t you fucking see that I’m sick? | 你看不出我病了吗 |
[21:44] | – Take it easy! – Hey, just chill out! | -淡定 -冷静 |
[21:59] | Okay, fine, what do you want to know? | 行 你想知道什么 |
[22:01] | Did Krista come here after Sherry was killed? | 克里斯塔在雪莉被杀后有来这里吗 |
[22:03] | No. | 没有 |
[22:04] | – Do you know where she might be? – No, okay? | -你知道她可能在哪吗 -不知道 |
[22:05] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 确定 |
[22:10] | – Whatever. – Hey! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | -随便了 -等等 等等 |
[22:13] | Guys, wait! | 等等 |
[22:14] | Hold on! Hold on! | 等下 等下 |
[22:15] | Just w–hold on. | 等下 |
[22:21] | She left this here, okay? | 她把这个留在这了 |
[22:26] | Can I have it? | 能给我吗 |
[22:51] | Fucking dirty laundry. Fuck. | 该死的脏衣服 操 |
[22:53] | They pawned her shit. That’s why they lied to you. | 他们典当了她的衣服 所以才骗你 |
[22:55] | You got played. | 你被耍了 |
[22:59] | – What? – Fuck you. | -怎么 -操你妈 |
[23:00] | – Fuck me? – Yeah, fuck you. | -操我 -对 操你妈 |
[23:01] | You’re supposedly fucking sober, but you happen to have dope on you. | 你应该已经戒掉的 结果你身上刚好有毒品 |
[23:04] | I’m not using, bro, all right? I’ll take a piss test right now. | 我没有吸 我可以现在就去尿检 |
[23:06] | – You know what? Honestly– – It’s not–no. | -知道吗 老实说 -不 |
[23:07] | – Whatever. – It’s just a job, all right? | -随便了 -这是工作 好吗 |
[23:08] | I don’t give a fuck, okay? | 我不在乎 |
[23:09] | It’s just wack– you giving me advice. | 只是毒品而已 你还给我建议 |
[23:10] | Well, you know, do as I say, not as I do, right? | 照我说的做 不要学我做 |
[23:13] | Really, bro? | 不是吧 |
[23:16] | Look, I gave you a ride. | 我送了你一程 |
[23:17] | I got you a bunch of panties to sniff. | 我给你弄到了一堆小内内 让你闻 |
[23:19] | – Oh, man, come on. – And not for nothing, | -得了吧 -事出有因 |
[23:20] | but I gave that chick $100 worth of dope. | 我给了那小妞价值100刀的毒品 |
[23:22] | No, and don’t call it panties. That’s disgusting. | 别称其为小内内 真恶心 |
[23:24] | What am I supposed to call ’em? | 那叫什么 |
[23:25] | Underwear, like a normal person. | 内裤 像正常人一样 |
[23:28] | You’re so fucking stubborn. | 你真顽固 |
[23:36] | This Krista shit, it’s… | 这个克里斯塔的事 |
[23:39] | It’s a dead end, all right? | 是死胡同 |
[23:41] | There’s literally a pile of dirty underwear | 箱子里那么多脏内裤 |
[23:43] | sitting here telling you the same thing. | 在告诉你同样的事 |
[23:47] | You know what? Just start the car and drive, okay? | 赶紧开车走吧 |
[24:58] | You’ve reached Devonne. You know what to do. | 这里是德文 你知道该做什么 |
[25:00] | Leave a message at the tone. | 提示音后留言 |
[25:06] | Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck… | 操 操 操 |
[25:22] | Donald does AA literature. | 唐纳德写匿名戒酒互助会文学 |
[25:24] | Phyllis, thank you for the snacks today. | 菲利斯 谢谢你今天提供的零食 |
[25:26] | That reminds me. | 这提醒了我 |
[25:28] | We have an open coffee commitment, | 如果有谁想要的话 |
[25:29] | if anyone wants it. | 我们空出了一个煮咖啡的职位 |
[25:32] | When you were new, there was coffee for you. | 当你是新人的时候 你总是有咖啡喝 |
[25:37] | I’ll do it. | 我 |
[25:40] | Thank you, Junior. | 谢谢 小迈 |
[25:45] | We’ll see you next week or the next meeting. | 下周或下次会议见 |
[25:52] | You’re not gonna sign my court card? | 你不签我的卡吗 |
[25:54] | You were late. | 你来迟到了 |
[25:56] | Oh, who gives a shit? I’m late to everything. Here. | 谁在乎啊 我什么事都迟到 给 |
[25:58] | I have some advice for you… | 给你个建议 |
[26:00] | four little words that are gonna change your life forever. | 这四个词会永远改变你的人生 |
[26:03] | Okay, man, lay it on me. | 说吧 |
[26:05] | Start leaving earlier, bitch. | 早点出发 贱人 |
[26:14] | Hey, give me your court card. | 把你卡给我 |
[26:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:16] | Just–here. | 给我吧 |
[26:23] | Anyone can sign these things, you know? | 任何人都能签字的 |
[26:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:33] | Can I bum a smoke? | 能给我支烟吗 |
[26:35] | Oh, wow, you’re just full-blown doing it now, huh? | 你全身心投入了是吧 |
[26:37] | Come on, Junior, please. | 别闹 小迈 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry. I’m not, like… | 抱歉 我不 |
[26:54] | I’m not, like, fucking proud of it, you know. | 我也不为此感到自豪 |
[26:55] | It’s just you got to do what you got to do. | 但生活所迫 |
[27:13] | See you later. | 再见 |
[27:18] | I know you got to do what you got to do, but, like… | 我知道你得做你该做的事 但是 |
[27:21] | so do I. | 我也一样 |
[27:23] | Only difference is I got a baby to feed. | 唯一的区别是我还要养小孩 |
[27:26] | You got a suitcase full of panties in it. | 而你有一箱子的小内内 |
[27:56] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[28:22] | Some bitch always got to cause problems. | 有的贱人总是要惹麻烦 |
[28:24] | Now, if people just mind their own damn business, | 如果人人都少管闲事 |
[28:26] | then maybe I could stay sober. | 我或许就能保持戒断 |
[28:28] | But somebody always got to start some shit. | 但有人总是要惹事 |
[28:30] | Why are you even here? Didn’t they boot you out? | 你在这干什么 他们不是赶走你了吗 |
[28:32] | But that’s why they call it “outpatient,” bitch. | 所以才叫做”门诊病人” 贱人 |
[28:34] | Uh, Bethany, that’s enough. | 贝瑟妮 够了 |
[28:36] | Jackie, would you like to share? | 杰姬 你要分享吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah, yeah, sure. Okay, uh… | 好啊 好 |
[28:43] | So I got 12 days today. | 今天是我戒掉的第12天 |
[28:47] | I’m feeling pretty good, | 感觉很好 |
[28:49] | but I have this situation with this girl. | 但是我在处理一个女孩的事 |
[28:51] | Some of you guys might know her, Krista Collins. | 你们有的人可能认识她 |
[28:53] | She’s my road dog, and I haven’t heard from her in a while. | 她是我的好友 我有段时间没她消息了 |
[28:56] | I’m getting kind of worried. | 我开始有点担心 |
[28:57] | If you know anything, let me know. | 如果你知道什么 请告诉我 |
[28:59] | Thank you for sharing, Jackie, and congrats on 12 days. | 谢谢分享 杰姬 恭喜你戒掉12天 |
[29:04] | Seriously, that’s a big deal. | 真的 这很了不起 |
[29:06] | So who else would like to share? | 还有谁想分享 |
[29:10] | Come on, not all at once, now. | 别都举手啊 |
[29:16] | Hey, girl, how you been? | 妹子 你最近怎么样 |
[29:19] | Can I bum a smoke? | 能给我支烟吗 |
[29:20] | Really? That’s all you have to say to me? | 不是吧 你要说的就这些 |
[29:24] | What the fuck you doing back here? | 你刚才在那干什么 |
[29:25] | Hey! Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[29:26] | What? I’ll fucking touch you. | 怎么 老娘就要碰你 |
[29:28] | – Fight! Fight! – Don’t fucking touch me! | -打起来 -别他妈碰我 |
[29:29] | I just want to know about Krista, okay? | 我只想知道克里斯塔怎么了 好吗 |
[29:31] | I just want to know about Krista, and I’ll be gone. | 我只想知道克里斯塔怎么了 然后我就走 |
[29:33] | Man, I know that bitch. We was in group together, man. | 我认识她 我们在一个小组 |
[29:34] | – Don’t fucking touch me, all right? – Man, “road dog,” my ass! | -别他妈碰我 -去你妈的好友 |
[29:37] | You weren’t even here at the same time as her! | 你们俩根本没在同一时间来过这儿 |
[29:38] | Fine, you’re right! You’re right. I don’t know her, okay? | 你说得对 我不认识她 |
[29:41] | So what the fuck you doing here? | 那你来这干什么 |
[29:43] | Krista’s friend Sherry was shot in the head last week, | 克里斯塔朋友雪莉上周被爆头 |
[29:46] | and now Krista’s gone. | 如今克里斯塔不见了 |
[29:46] | And nobody gives a fuck, not even the cops, all right? | 没人在乎 警察也不在乎 |
[29:48] | No one except me. | 只有我在乎 |
[29:49] | So what, you just came here to find some shit out? | 所以你是来查明真相的吗 |
[29:51] | Yes! | 是的 |
[29:53] | Fuck, yes. | 操 是的 |
[29:58] | Yo, what the fuck y’all niggas looking at? | 你们他妈的看什么 |
[30:00] | Back the fuck up! | 滚开 |
[30:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:08] | Krista talked about some sugar daddy up in Wareham… | 克里斯塔提到过一个在威尔汉姆的糖爹 |
[30:11] | right, a married guy. | 一个已婚男 |
[30:12] | – What’s his name? – I don’t know. Something Italian-y. | -叫什么 -不知道 像是意大利人 |
[30:25] | Anthony Delviccario? | 安东尼·德尔维卡里奥 |
[30:27] | Yeah. Yeah, he got a construction company or something up there. | 对 他在那边有个建筑公司什么的 |
[30:30] | Maybe she’s holed up with him. | 也许她跟他住在一起 |
[30:33] | Yeah. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[30:36] | And, hey, I’m sorry that I got you kicked out or whatever. | 抱歉我害你被赶出去了 |
[30:39] | Oh, go fuck yourself. | 滚吧 |
[30:55] | Hey, boo, you need to call me. | 亲爱的 你得给我打电话 |
[30:57] | Some bitch is asking questions about that thing in Truro. | 有个贱人在打听特鲁罗的那事 |
[31:00] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[31:02] | Yeah. So what? | 嗯 那又如何 |
[31:05] | So what? It’s his home Remy’s. | 那又如何 雷米餐厅是他的家 |
[31:07] | It’s part of his routine. | 这是他生活惯例的一部分 |
[31:08] | That means he either lives or works somewhere near Yarmouth. | 这意味着他要么住在雅茅斯附近要么在附近工作 |
[31:11] | Look, look, look. Let me just sit on the place for a little while. | 听着 让我盯梢一段时间那地方 |
[31:13] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我会证明给你看 |
[31:14] | You want to hang out at a Remy’s, be my guest, | 你想去雷米混 请便 |
[31:17] | but I’m not putting people on a restaurant | 但我不会派人去一家 |
[31:19] | that he may or may not hit sometime this week. | 他这周可能去可能不去的餐厅 |
[31:23] | Shit. | 靠 |
[31:23] | Edelman’s questionable for the opener. | 爱德曼揭幕战能不能上场成疑 |
[31:27] | You want to do something? | 你想做点什么吗 |
[31:28] | – Yeah, I want to do something. – How about some fucking police work? | -是的 我想做点什么 -那就做点警察工作 |
[31:31] | Get yourself a new informant | 给自己找个新线人 |
[31:32] | and tell the other mopes on your unit, too. | 记得也告诉你小组你的懒鬼 |
[31:35] | Go on. | 快去 |
[31:37] | Fucking Velekee, man. | 该死的威勒基 |
[31:39] | “Get a new informant,” like it’s so easy. | “找个新线人” 说得真轻松 |
[31:43] | Now we out here playing pick-a-snitch in Yarmouth. | 现在我们在雅茅斯盯告密者 |
[31:46] | Pretty nice place for a trap house. | 很适合出售非法毒品 |
[31:48] | – Almond? – Fucking almond. | -吃杏仁吗 -去他妈的杏仁 |
[31:58] | What do we have here? | 什么情况 |
[32:32] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[32:43] | – We’re gonna need that Narcan. – All right. | -去把纳洛酮拿过来 -好 |
[32:47] | Shit. | 靠 |
[33:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:06] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[33:07] | – Fuck. – Hey, fuck, you overdosed. | -操 -混蛋 你吸毒过量 |
[33:09] | Look, look, you just overdosed. | 你刚吸毒过量 |
[33:11] | – No, I didn’t. – No, stay still. | -不 我没有 -别动 |
[33:14] | Ray! | 雷 |
[33:15] | Hey, Ray! | 雷 |
[33:18] | Oh, shit, Alan! | 靠 艾伦 |
[33:22] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[33:23] | You know where I got to go when I leave here? | 你知道我离开后会去哪吗 |
[33:24] | I’m gonna go to my partner’s wife’s house | 我会去我搭档妻子的家 |
[33:26] | and tell her that her husband’s gonna be a paraplegic because of you. | 告诉她她丈夫因为你将会下身麻痹 |
[33:30] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我不是有意伤害任何人的 |
[33:31] | You didn’t mean to hurt anyone? | 你不是有意伤害任何人的 |
[33:33] | You think that’s a fucking excuse? | 你觉得这是借口吗 |
[33:36] | That doesn’t cut shit, asshole! | 卵用都没 混蛋 |
[33:37] | – I’m sorry. – Fuck you. “I’m sorry.” | -抱歉 -操你妈 抱歉 |
[33:43] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[33:45] | You should be fucking begging me to stay here. | 你该求我留在这里 |
[33:48] | The moment you walk out that door, | 你一走出那扇门 |
[33:50] | every cop in the goddamn Cape is gonna be gunning for you. | 鳕鱼角所有的警察都会来对付你 |
[33:52] | Please, I didn’t meant it. | 拜托 我不是有意的 |
[33:55] | Yeah, you’re fucking crying now. Don’t be a fucking pussy. | 你就哭吧 别他妈这么怂 |
[33:58] | How about you start talking? | 赶紧告诉我信息 |
[34:01] | Do you know that guy? Goes by Osito. | 你认识这人吗 人称奥西托 |
[34:04] | – Fuck. – Fuck what? Do you know him? | -操 -操什么 你认识他吗 |
[34:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah? How do you know him? | -嗯 -是吗 你怎么认识他的 |
[34:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:11] | Wait a minute. Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. | 等下 看着我 看着我 |
[34:12] | – Fuck. – Look–whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -操 -喂 |
[34:13] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[34:19] | Jesus fucking Christ, really? | 我操 |
[34:21] | These fucking junkies. | 这些该死的瘾君子 |
[34:25] | Hey, this kid needs a hospital right now. | 这小子需要送去医院 |
[34:27] | Don’t you fucking let him die. | 别让他死掉 |
[34:28] | – I want him back here first thing in the morning. – All right. | -我要他明早第一时间回来 -好 |
[34:31] | You heard him. Jesus. | 你听到他了 老天 |
[34:34] | Hey, that kid talk? | 那小子开口了吗 |
[34:35] | Oh, yeah, and if he lives, he’s gonna cooperate. | 嗯 如果他活下来 他会合作的 |
[34:38] | – He knows Osito. – Get the fuck out of here. | -他认识奥西托 -不是吧 |
[34:41] | – How’s the wrist? – Oh, man, it’s just a sprain. | -手腕怎么样 -扭伤而已 |
[34:43] | Take the rest of the day off, go home, | 今天就别上班了 回家吧 |
[34:46] | hang out with the kid. | 陪陪你孩子 |
[34:49] | You don’t know his name, do you? | 你不知道他名字 对吗 |
[34:51] | Didn’t know it was a boy. | 不知道是男孩 |
[34:53] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[35:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:14] | Hi, is this Anthony Delviccario? | 你好 请问是安东尼·德尔维卡里奥吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:18] | From Delviccario Construction? | 德尔维卡里奥建筑公司的 |
[35:23] | Who’s this? | 你是哪位 |
[35:25] | You don’t know me, | 你不认识我 |
[35:25] | but I’m looking for a friend of yours, Krista Collins. | 但我在找你的一个朋友 克里斯塔·柯林斯 |
[35:30] | – Not interested, thanks. – But– | -没兴趣 谢谢 -可是 |
[35:36] | Oh, you lying motherfucker! | 你个骗子 |
[35:55] | Hi,what’s up? | 嗨 你怎么样 |
[35:57] | Well, you know, the Sox are down 7-3, but who gives a shit? | 红袜队3比7落后 不过谁在乎呢 |
[35:59] | Fucking dynasty. | 该死的王朝 |
[36:01] | Yeah, so, listen, I got to go to Wareham for a minute. | 听着 我得去一趟威尔汉姆 |
[36:02] | Can I borrow your car? I promise I’ll be careful. | 我能借下你的车吗 我保证会很小心 |
[36:05] | Are you fucking joking right now? You lost your license. | 你在逗我吗 你驾照都没了 |
[36:07] | Yeah, so? You’re my sponsor. You have to help me. | 那又怎样 你是我担保人 你必须帮我 |
[36:09] | You are so fucked in the head if you think that’s how it works. | 如果你这么想 你脑子肯定秀逗了吧 |
[36:13] | So what, I’m supposed to prostitute myself for a ride? | 难道我要去做鸭才能用车吗 |
[36:15] | Hit the streets, hooker. | 去站街吧 妓女 |
[36:53] | – What are you doing here? – He brought you something. | -你来这干什么 -他给你带了东西 |
[36:57] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[36:59] | I’m Kathleen, Osito’s girl. | 我是凯瑟琳 奥斯特的妞 |
[37:03] | We met before. | 我们以前见过 |
[37:04] | Kathleen, honey, why don’t you go ask the bartender for a Sprite? | 凯瑟琳 你去找酒保要杯雪碧吧 |
[37:10] | You heard her. | 你听到她了 |
[37:26] | Why so cold? | 怎么这么冷漠 |
[37:31] | I got a gift for you. | 我给你准备了礼物 |
[37:41] | What’s this about? | 这是干什么 |
[37:43] | Frankie wanted you to have it. | 弗兰基想要你拿着 |
[37:46] | For what? | 为什么 |
[37:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:50] | And I don’t plan on getting into you two guys’ business, | 我也不想掺和你们的事 |
[37:54] | but I ain’t leaving till I see you take that envelope. | 但你不收下信封我就不走 |
[38:02] | Happy? | 满意了吗 |
[38:06] | Kat, come on. We out. | 凯特 快 走了 |
[38:14] | I ain’t never had a bitch not thank me for some money. | 从来没人哪个贱人收了我钱不谢我的 |
[38:40] | Devonne. | 德文 |
[38:43] | Jackie, what… | 杰姬 |
[38:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:48] | I’m sorry to just show up, but when I call, | 抱歉突然造访 但我打电话的时候 |
[38:50] | you just send me to voice mail. | 你转到了语音信箱 |
[38:51] | And what does that tell you? | 这告诉了你什么 |
[38:53] | I–can I come in, just for a minute? | 我能进去吗 就一会儿 |
[38:56] | I just want to talk. Please. | 我想谈谈 拜托了 |
[39:04] | We can talk here. | 我们可以在这谈 |
[39:09] | Okay, yeah. I get it. | 好 我懂 |
[39:14] | I went to rehab. | 我去了康复所 |
[39:19] | I’m sober. | 我戒了 |
[39:21] | Really? You? | 真的吗 就你 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:26] | And… | 然后 |
[39:29] | I feel good. | 我感觉很棒 |
[39:31] | I feel good, like, better than I have in a long time. | 我感觉很棒 很久没这么好过了 |
[39:35] | Like, I could be a different person. | 我可以做个不同的人 |
[39:37] | Like, you could be or like you are? | 你可以还是你本来就是了 |
[39:43] | All I know is that since I quit drinking, | 我只知道自从我戒酒后 |
[39:45] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我就无时不刻不在想你 |
[39:53] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:59] | You’re still doing it. | 你还在那么做 |
[40:03] | Well, you still got those lips. | 你的嘴唇还是没变 |
[40:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:40] | Get the towel. | 去拿毛巾 |
[40:41] | Get the towel. | 去拿毛巾 |
[41:01] | Hey, guys, it’s me, Candy, | 各位 是我 坎蒂 |
[41:05] | and I’ve missed you so much. | 我很想你们 |
[41:07] | I’m working this weekend at Xavier’s. | 我这周末在泽维尔工作 |
[41:11] | It’ll be live. | 会是直播的 |
[41:33] | 雷·阿布雷佐 嘿 | |
[42:21] | Come in, Ma. | 进来 妈 |
[42:26] | What, you gonna jump out the fucking window? | 你要跳窗吗 |
[42:28] | Dude, I was gonna call you. | 我准备给你打电话的 |
[42:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[42:31] | – Why didn’t you? – ‘Cause I got a new phone– | -怎么没打呢 -我买了新手机 |
[42:33] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:36] | We’re going for a ride. | 我们要去兜兜风 |
[42:45] | I’m sorry, all right? I know I fucked up, bro. | 抱歉 好吗 我知道我搞砸了 |
[42:47] | I should’ve known about the supermoon. | 我就该知道会有超级月亮的 |
[42:48] | I mean, I would have went out an extra five miles if I’d have known. | 我要是知道的话 就会再多开五英里了 |
[42:50] | I mean, fuck, I would have gone out 100 miles, | 甚至一百英里 |
[42:52] | but I-I swear to you and Frankie, | 但我向你和弗兰基发誓 |
[42:54] | I-I will totally make this up to you guys. | 我会补偿你们的 |
[42:56] | Look, I’ve been pumping. Here. | 我最近很努力 看 |
[42:59] | All right, I’m up–I’m upping my game, bro, all right? | 我在提升自己的能力 好吗 |
[43:01] | You can keep this. | 你可以留着 |
[43:02] | There’s gonna be more where that came from. | 以后还会有更多 |
[43:17] | You know Frankie wanted me to kill you, right? | 你知道弗兰基想要我杀了你 对吧 |
[43:21] | Wait, seriously? You fucking with me? | 真的吗 你在逗我吗 |
[43:25] | If I did kill you… | 如果我杀了你 |
[43:28] | I’d make sure to get rid of you the right way. | 我会确保没人找得到你 |
[43:31] | Stab you in the lungs, in the guts. | 捅你肺 内脏 |
[43:35] | You’d never come back. | 你永远不可能活下来 |
[43:39] | But it’s not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[43:42] | You ain’t know. | 你不知道 |
[43:44] | You soft. | 你太软弱了 |
[43:47] | It’s my job to toughen you up. | 让你成为硬汉是我的工作 |
[43:51] | Y-yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:53] | For real. | 认真的 |
[43:55] | But first… | 但首先 |
[43:57] | we gonna go get something to eat. | 我们要去吃点东西 |
[44:07] | You like Motorhead? | 你喜欢摩托头 |
[44:09] | I– | 我 |
[44:11] | Sure, yeah. | 是的 |
[44:13] | Fuck, man. | 靠 |
[44:15] | I got a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[44:18] | Who you think will win in a fight | 莱米[摩托头乐队主唱]和上帝打架 |
[44:19] | between Lemmy and God? | 谁会赢 |
[44:23] | Trick question. Lemmy is God. | 存有陷阱的问题 莱米就是上帝 |
[44:30] | – It’s a good one, right? – Yeah. | -很不错吧 -嗯 |
[44:34] | Can’t take credit for it, though. | 但是不是我发明的 |
[44:37] | Read it on a forum. | 在一个论坛上看到的 |
[44:38] | Yo, what the fuck are we doing here? | 我们在这做什么 |
[44:44] | You gonna eat that? | 你要吃吗 |
[44:56] | Yo, you see this guy right there? | 看到那个人了吗 |
[44:57] | I want you to go fuck him up. | 我要你去弄他 |
[44:59] | That guy, why? | 那人 为什么 |
[45:00] | ‘Cause motherfucker keeps forgetting the cheese. | 因为那混蛋老师忘记给我奶酪 |
[45:02] | Besides, this is a chance for you not to be a pussy. | 再说 这是你证明你不是怂逼的机会 |
[45:07] | So go beat his ass. | 所以快去揍他 |
[45:11] | Motherfucker, am I speaking Greek? | 我操 你听不懂人话吗 |
[45:13] | – Go. – No. | -快去 -不 |
[45:15] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[45:24] | All right. | 好 |
[45:28] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[45:32] | Yeah, fuck off. | 嗯 滚 |
[45:34] | What? | 什么 |
[45:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:37] | Hey, fuck you, motherfucker. | 操你妈 混蛋 |
[45:38] | What’s your problem, dude? | 你有问题吗 |
[45:39] | I don’t have a problem. You have a problem? | 我没问题 你有吗 |
[45:44] | Fucking junkie. | 该死的瘾君子 |
[46:02] | Stop! | 住手 |
[46:07] | – Who’s a bitch, huh? – Stop! | -谁是贱人啊 -住手 |
[46:09] | That’s right, suck my dick, son! | 没错 吃老子鸡巴 孩子 |
[46:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:32] | Shit feel good, don’t it? | 感觉真爽 是吗 |
[46:39] | Better than therapy. | 比心理治疗好多了 |
[47:07] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了东西 |
[47:09] | You brought me something? | 你给我带了东西 |
[47:11] | Thought your son might like it. | 我想你儿子可能会喜欢 |
[47:15] | Cool. | 酷 |
[47:18] | – Oh, you should keep going. – Okay. | -继续 -好 |
[47:21] | An iPad? | 一台iPad |
[47:23] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[47:24] | Did this belong to some drug dealer or something? | 这是某个毒贩子的吗 |
[47:26] | No, that’s brand-new. | 不 全新的 |
[47:29] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[47:30] | – Oh, I’m taking it. – Are you? | -我会收下 -是吗 |
[47:32] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[47:36] | Is that why you came here? | 你就是为这个而来吗 |
[47:40] | Give me an iPad? | 给我一台iPad |
[47:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:44] | Yeah, and I wanted to apologize… | 我想道歉 |
[47:47] | For the way I acted last time I was here. | 为我上次在这里的行为 |
[47:50] | That was real shitty of me. | 我表现很糟 |
[47:54] | That’s the job, right? | 那就是工作 对吗 |
[47:57] | To be shitty? | 做个烂人 |
[47:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:05] | What? | 怎么 |
[48:07] | Nothing, you just… | 没什么 你只是 |
[48:09] | surprise me is all. | 给了我惊喜 |
[48:12] | Can I take you to dinner? | 我能请你吃晚餐吗 |
[48:17] | I don’t think so. | 不幸 |
[48:23] | You can take me home, though. | 但你可以送我回家 |
[48:33] | It’s yours. Keep it. | 这是你的 拿去吧 |
[48:37] | For reals? | 真的吗 |
[48:41] | Enjoy it, bro. | 好好享受 |
[48:55] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[48:56] | I want you to pack a bag, put on a thong… | 你去打包点行李 穿上丁字裤 |
[49:00] | Mom’s gonna watch Mackayleigh tonight. | 我妈今晚会看着麦凯利 |
[49:03] | I’m getting us a hotel room. | 我去给咱们定个酒店 |
[49:19] | You know, I’ve, uh, | 我以前 |
[49:21] | never been in the front seat of a cop car before. | 从没坐过警车的前座 |
[49:25] | How does that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[49:28] | You drive too fast. | 你开得很快 |
[49:29] | – Do i? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[49:30] | ‘Cause I want to get there. | 因为我想赶到 |
[49:39] | Why don’t you get there? | 那你就射吧 |
[49:45] | Look, I don’t want to give you the wrong impression, but, um, | 听着 我不想给你错误的印象 但是 |
[49:47] | whatever you think this is, it’s not. | 不管你以为这是什么 都不是 |
[49:51] | Eh, you-you came to me, remember? | 你来找我的 记得吗 |
[49:53] | Oh, no, it’s-it’s not that I don’t want to. | 并不是我先不想 |
[49:58] | You are so full of shit right now. | 你屁话真多 |
[50:00] | – Am i? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[50:03] | You’re-you’re trying to get me… | 你想让我 |
[50:07] | to convince you to do something that you want to do anyway. | 说服你做一件你本来就想做的事 |
[50:16] | You know, we’re adults. | 我们是成年人 |
[50:19] | We can handle ourselves. | 我们可以应付自己 |
[50:23] | You know what you want. | 你知道你想要什么 |
[50:26] | And I do, too. | 我也知道 |
[50:29] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[50:34] | Why don’t you pull over and I can show you? | 你停车 我展现给你看 |
[51:11] | Maybe I want something. | 也许我想要什么 |
[52:07] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[52:09] | Told me what? | 说什么 |
[52:11] | Sober sex can be good, too. | 没有酒精的性爱也可以很棒 |
[52:15] | I’ve had sober sex before. | 我有在不喝酒的情况下做过爱 |
[52:19] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[52:20] | I mean, mostly not, but, yeah, totally. | 大多数时候不是 但是绝对有过 |
[52:28] | Yeah, so I got to run some errands, okay? | 我得去办点事 |
[52:30] | Okay. I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[52:32] | No, it’s just kind of some shit I got to do, | 不用 就是一些破事 |
[52:35] | but can I maybe borrow your car for a minute? | 但我能借下你的车吗 |
[52:37] | Where’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[52:39] | In the shop. | 在修车店 |
[52:41] | Is that what this was about, you needing my car? | 这就是你来找我的原因吗 你需要我的车 |
[52:43] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不是的 |
[52:45] | Oh, right, you just wanted to get ass in the process. | 是啊 你只想在此过程中顺便打一炮 |
[52:50] | It’s fine, Jackie. | 没事 杰姬 |
[52:53] | Fine? | 没事 |
[52:54] | There’s the keys. Take ’em. | 钥匙在那 拿去吧 |
[52:56] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你认真的吗 -嗯 |
[52:57] | As long as you know you’re back on your bullshit. | 只要你知道你重回了你的陋习就好 |
[53:02] | What’s my bullshit? | 我的陋习是什么 |
[53:03] | Using people for sex, for companionship, | 利用人 做爱 友谊 |
[53:07] | for a fucking car. | 借车 |
[53:14] | Thank you, and I hear you. | 谢谢 我听到了 |
[53:17] | I hear you, and I promise you that I will make it up to you. | 我很明白 我保证我会补偿你 |
[53:20] | And I wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t important. | 如果不重要我绝不会这么做的 |
[53:45] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[53:58] | Good girl, Krista. | 好样的 克里斯塔 |