时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | How hard is it to hide a body in the ocean? | 把尸体藏在海里有多难 |
[00:08] | It’s the fucking ocean. | 那可是海洋啊 |
[00:09] | You’re the lady that’s been asking questions about me. | 你就是那个到处打听我的女人 |
[00:13] | You think you’re special, don’t you? | 你觉得你很特别 对吗 |
[00:15] | But he was fucking the last one, too. | 但他之前也在跟上一个睡 |
[00:17] | – What are you talking about? – Sherry Henry. | -你在说什么 -雪莉·亨利 |
[00:19] | Remember when I was your snitch? | 还记得我做你线人的时候吗 |
[00:21] | That’s over now, okay? | 现在结束了 |
[00:22] | – No! – Come on, stick her! | -不要 -快 戳进去 |
[00:24] | – No! – Push it in! | -不要 -推进去 |
[00:26] | You gonna wake up every day thinking, “I’m a killer.” | 你每天醒来都会想 我是杀手 |
[00:30] | And then one day, you gonna wake up, | 然后有一天 你会醒来 |
[00:32] | and you gonna think about breakfast. | 你会想到早餐 |
[00:34] | And life goes on. | 生活继续 |
[00:36] | Someone told you Krista was talking about you and Sherry Henry, | 有人跟你说克里斯塔在说你和雪莉·亨利 |
[00:39] | and you think this fucking kid ain’t gonna flip on you? | 你觉得这小子不会背叛你吗 |
[00:42] | 40-something fishing boats | 看样子鳕鱼角 |
[00:44] | went out across the Cape, three at night. | 有40多艘船出海 三艘在晚上 |
[00:45] | – Any of them come back? – One. | -有返回的吗 -一艘 |
[03:35] | State Police. | 州警 |
[03:37] | Turn your engine off, please. | 请熄火 |
[03:43] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:45] | Sherry. | 雪莉 |
[03:47] | Are you holding, Sherry? | 你有毒品吗 雪莉 |
[03:48] | No. I’m clean. | 没有 我没毒品 |
[03:51] | So when I search your car, I’m not gonna find any dope? | 那如果我搜你的车 我不会找到任何毒品 |
[04:01] | What is this? Like, a hundred Oxys? | 这是什么 一百克羟考酮 |
[04:03] | Fuck you, man. | 操你妈 |
[04:04] | Sherry, you seem like a nice girl. | 雪莉 你看上去是个好姑娘 |
[04:08] | I don’t want to have to jam you up. | 我不想抓你 |
[04:11] | Then don’t. | 那就别抓 |
[04:14] | Let me off with a warning. | 警告我就好 |
[04:18] | I don’t know, maybe if you cooperate… | 我说不好 也许如果你合作的话 |
[04:22] | You give me a little something, we can help each other out. | 你给我点好处 我们可以互相帮助 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | I’ll give you head. | 我可以给你口 |
[04:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:31] | No, Ray, you don’t understand. | 不 雷 你不明白 |
[04:35] | I meant I’ll give you my head. | 我是说我会给你我的命 |
[04:59] | Hey, Jack, slow down! | 小杰 慢点 |
[05:02] | There she is. | 它在那 |
[05:03] | Why you got such a hard-on for the Jack and Bobby? | 你为什么对杰克和鲍比二号这么感兴趣 |
[05:05] | No reason. | 没理由 |
[05:20] | So you catching ’em? | 有收获吗 |
[05:21] | Going out more and bringing home less. | 出海次数更多 捕捞到的却更少 |
[05:23] | What the fuck is that about? | 怎么回事 |
[05:25] | Global warming. Fuck Trump, am I right? | 全球变暖 去他妈的特朗普 对吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, fuck him. He deregulated everything else. | 是啊 去他妈的 他解除了其他一切的管制 |
[05:29] | So why is the fishery service still getting up my ass? | 所以为什么渔业局还要来找我 |
[05:31] | Well, someone’s got to keep you honest. | 有人得确保你老实 |
[05:34] | Which reminds me… | 说到这个 |
[05:36] | You go out August 22nd? | 你8月22号有出海吗 |
[05:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:39] | Check the log. It says I did, then I did. | 你去看日志 如果写了我有出 那就是有 |
[05:51] | 20th, 21st… | 20号 21号 |
[05:53] | August 22nd… | 8月22号 |
[05:57] | Doesn’t look like it. | 貌似没有 |
[05:58] | Any chance somebody took the boat out and didn’t log it? | 有没有可能别人开走了船 没有记录 |
[06:00] | Maybe Junior? | 或许是小迈 |
[06:02] | What’s this about? | 这是在干什么 |
[06:04] | Oh, just another case. | 就是在调查一个案子 |
[06:06] | How’s he doing, by the way? | 对了 他怎么样 |
[06:08] | He’s good. | 挺好的 |
[06:09] | Thanks for asking. We done here? | 多谢关心 询问完了吗 |
[06:11] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[06:12] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢了 迈克 |
[06:17] | So you think Michael’s a good dude? | 你觉得迈克尔是好人吗 |
[06:19] | – You want to tell me why you’re asking? – Nope. | -你要跟我说说你为什么问吗 -不 |
[06:22] | – And what about Junior? – I thought you guys were friends. | -那小迈呢 -你们不是朋友吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah, but you’ve known him his whole life. | 嗯 但你认识他一辈子了 |
[06:27] | Well, he’s always had his troubles. | 他一直麻烦不断 |
[06:29] | Even before the drugs, he was a punk. | 即使在染上毒瘾前 他就是个混蛋 |
[06:31] | Boosting his dad’s car, joyriding, stuff like that. | 偷他爸的车 飙车兜风之类的 |
[06:34] | Yeah, I mean, that’s not so bad. | 这还不算太糟 |
[06:36] | And one time, I caught him tagging a pylon under the pier. | 有一次 我抓到他在码头下的桥塔上涂鸦 |
[06:39] | Stood there with both hands covered with spray paint, | 双手全是喷漆 |
[06:41] | looked me square in the eye, and lied. | 当着我的面说谎 |
[06:43] | He knew I knew, but he didn’t care. | 他知道我知道 但他不在乎 |
[06:46] | Well, that was then. How about now? | 那是以前了 现在呢 |
[06:48] | Oh, once a liar, always a liar. | 一日撒谎 终生骗子 |
[07:27] | Morning. | 早 |
[07:28] | Morning. | 早 |
[07:29] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[07:32] | – You made me breakfast? – Yes, I did. | -你给我做了早餐 -是的 |
[07:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:36] | That’s so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[07:40] | – Hey, here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[07:46] | – What’s Frankie doing? – Oh, we made a fort. | -弗兰基在做什么 -我们搭建了一个堡垒 |
[07:49] | He ate, like, three scrambled eggs. Now he’s watching TV. | 他吃了三个煎蛋 现在在看电视 |
[07:51] | – You got him to eat eggs? – Yeah. | -你竟然让他吃了鸡蛋 -嗯 |
[07:54] | Oh, that’s… | 这简直 |
[07:56] | Crazy. | 不可思议 |
[08:03] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[08:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | What, you never had breakfast in bed before? | 你从没在床上吃过早餐吗 |
[08:10] | I mean, I’ve had breakfast in a bed before. | 我以前在一张床上吃过早餐 |
[08:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:18] | Maybe I haven’t. | 或许我没有 |
[08:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:36] | I know that it’s complicated on my end. | 我知道我这边情况有些复杂 |
[08:40] | But I was just wondering if… | 但我想知道 |
[08:44] | …you know, it’s just us. | 是否只有我们两个 |
[08:48] | You mean, like, is there another girl I’m making breakfast for? | 你意思是 我还有没有为另一个女孩做早餐 |
[08:52] | I don’t know, you know. | 我不知道啊 |
[08:54] | That’s why I’m asking. | 所以才问你 |
[08:56] | ‘Cause I just… | 因为我… |
[08:59] | …want to know if I’m special. | 想知道我是否很特别 |
[09:03] | Where’s this coming from? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[09:08] | I just don’t really get it. | 我不是很明白 |
[09:10] | You know, why me? | 你为什么看上我 |
[09:14] | – What’s so great about me? – Come here. | -我有哪里好 -过来 |
[09:18] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[09:21] | You’re amazing. | 你如此迷人 |
[09:23] | You’re beautiful. | 你美极了 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I know how I look. That’s not what I’m asking. | 我知道我长得漂亮 我问的不是这个 |
[09:30] | You know, you… | 你… |
[09:33] | You’re this handsome dude with this great job, and… | 你是个有体面工作的帅哥 |
[09:37] | …that’s why you… | …所以我喜欢你 |
[09:40] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[09:44] | Why me? | 但为什么选我 |
[09:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:51] | At first… | 起初 |
[09:53] | …it was because of Frankie. | 是因为弗兰基 |
[09:57] | Okay? I needed information. | 好吗 我需要信息 |
[09:58] | So this was transactional. | 所以我们之间是交易 |
[10:01] | And I know how bad that sounds, but that’s the truth. | 我知道听起来很伤人 但那是事实 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | Why now? | 那现在呢 |
[10:12] | Because you make me feel so good… | 因为你让我感觉很好 |
[10:15] | …like the world isn’t some giant ball of shit. | 仿佛这世界还留存一点美好 |
[10:20] | And I haven’t felt that way in a long, long fucking time. | 我已经很久没有过这种感觉了 |
[10:46] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[10:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:50] | Fuck! Fuck. | 操 操 |
[10:52] | Fuck, baby, I got to go to work. | 操 宝贝 我得去工作 |
[10:54] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 我不能 |
[10:59] | if it’s all right with you, I’ll come back tonight. | 如果你没意见 我今晚再回来 |
[11:01] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -行 -好 |
[11:03] | – Tomorrow, too? – Yeah. | -明天也回来呢 -好 |
[11:05] | – Day after tomorrow? – Yeah. | -后天呢 -行 |
[11:44] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:56] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[12:30] | Call me back from a clean line. | 用安全的线路打回给我 |
[12:52] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:53] | Heard you got pinched. | 听说你被捕了 |
[12:55] | Yeah, but I’m straight. | 是的 但我脱身了 |
[12:57] | No, you fucked up. | 不 你搞砸了 |
[12:59] | What part of hot shot didn’t you get? | 你听不懂注射过量毒品是什么意思吗 |
[13:03] | She wouldn’t take it, so I had to improvise. | 她不肯打 我只好随机应变 |
[13:07] | Cops know what’s up? | 警察知道怎么回事吗 |
[13:10] | No, but that one guy got a real hard-on for you, Abruzzo. | 不 但有个人对你很感兴趣 阿布鲁佐 |
[13:18] | You think they know about Junior? | 你觉得他们知道小迈的事了吗 |
[13:21] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[13:23] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[13:25] | You know, but he’s cool. | 但他没问题的 |
[13:28] | “He’s cool.” | “他没问题” |
[13:31] | You know what I like about you? | 你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗 |
[13:34] | You’re a stand-up guy. You’re loyal. | 你够意思 你很忠心 |
[13:38] | You’re a stupid, fat Haitian fuck! | 你是个愚蠢的海地死肥猪 |
[13:42] | But at least I know you ain’t talking to no cops. | 但至少我知道你不会对警察告密 |
[13:45] | Junior, I don’t know. | 小迈就不好说了 |
[13:50] | I want you to take care of it. | 我想要你去处理好 |
[13:56] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[13:58] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[14:00] | I didn’t say nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[14:04] | Kizzle got out this morning. Take him. | 阿奇今早放出来了 带他去 |
[14:07] | You think you can handle it? | 你能搞定吗 |
[14:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:14] | You need anything else? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[14:15] | Heard Scotty got pinched. | 听说斯科蒂被捕了 |
[14:17] | I got it under control. | 都在我掌控之中 |
[14:34] | Scotty Frazier. | 斯科蒂·弗雷泽 |
[14:44] | Can I get an extra cranberry? | 能再给我点红莓的吗 |
[14:47] | Oh, shit! I need help here! | 该死 我这里需要帮助 |
[14:49] | Get on the ground! Put your hands up! | 趴下 举起手 |
[14:51] | I need help here. Code red! Code red! | 我需要帮助 红色警报 红色警报 |
[14:53] | Lockdown. Lockdown. | 封锁 封锁 |
[14:55] | On the ground! Get your hands up! | 趴下 举起手 |
[14:57] | Lockdown! | 封锁 |
[14:59] | Hit the floor! | 快趴下 |
[16:05] | 保密 线人 | |
[16:17] | Patty? | 帕蒂 |
[16:18] | What am I looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[16:19] | Pole cam feed on O’Donnell’s. | 奥唐纳的摄像头 |
[16:23] | What the fuck happened to it? | 摄像头怎么了 |
[16:25] | I don’t know. I think it got broken. | 我不知道 估计被弄坏了 |
[16:28] | Thanks, Mickey. | 谢了 米奇 |
[16:30] | – What’s up? – Come here. | -怎么样 -过来 |
[16:34] | So the dude from the motor court | 汽车旅馆那男的 |
[16:36] | just got his throat slit in Sagamore County Jail. | 刚在萨加莫尔县监狱被割喉了 |
[16:39] | – Scotty Frazier? – Yeah. | -斯科蒂·弗雷泽吗 -是的 |
[16:41] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[16:42] | In the infirmary, 20 feet from a doctor. | 就在医务室 离医生就20英尺 |
[16:45] | They’re just rubbing my nose in it now. | 他们现在就是在挑衅我了 |
[16:48] | You know what this means, right? | 你知道这代表什么吧 |
[16:49] | We got ourselves a white-boy problem. | 我们有白人小子问题了 |
[16:50] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 |
[16:52] | Hey, everybody. Can I get your attention, please? | 所有人 请听我说 |
[16:55] | Guys. | 各位 |
[16:56] | Listen up. I don’t want to repeat myself. | 听好 我不想再重复一遍 |
[16:59] | Frankie Cuevas is cleaning house. | 弗兰基·奎瓦斯正在清理门户 |
[17:00] | Our key witness in the Collins murder just ate shit in lockup. | 柯林斯案的关键证人刚在监狱嗝屁了 |
[17:03] | Fuck. That kid we had in the box yesterday? | 操 我们昨天逮捕的那个小子吗 |
[17:05] | Yes, that kid. So you see this white boy right here? | 就是他 你们看见这个白人小子了吗 |
[17:08] | He could be next. | 下一个可能就是他 |
[17:09] | If this dude eats shit, | 如果这人也遇害 |
[17:11] | we’re fucked for pinning Collins on Frankie. | 我们就别想把柯林斯的死归咎到弗兰基头上 |
[17:12] | You understand? We clear? | 都明白了吗 |
[17:14] | What’s the play? | 计划是什么 |
[17:15] | Somebody’s got to know the kid, all right? | 肯定有人认识这孩子 |
[17:16] | So hit every trap house, drag all your CIs. | 所以突击所有贩毒场所 盘问所有线人 |
[17:19] | We got to find him before he gets his throat slit, too. | 一定要在他也被割喉前找到他 |
[17:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[17:36] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[17:39] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来 |
[17:41] | Well, you left your jacket at my place, | 你把外套落在我家了 |
[17:43] | and I thought you might need it. | 我想着你可能需要 |
[17:44] | – Yeah, I don’t. – Okay. | -我不需要 -好吧 |
[17:45] | – You can’t come here. – All right, okay. | -你不能来这 -好 知道了 |
[17:47] | Yeah, why? | 为什么 |
[17:49] | – Why? – Yeah. | -为什么 -是啊 |
[17:50] | This is… No, not a good look for us. | 我们被人看到不太好 |
[17:55] | I mean, I’m not your CI anymore, right? So… | 我已经不是你的线人了 对吧 所以… |
[17:59] | No, no, you’re right. You’re not. | 不 你说得对 你不是了 |
[18:01] | You’re not, but it’s the suits. | 你不是 但警察会有意见 |
[18:04] | – They’re not gonna get it. – The suits? | -他们不会理解的 -警察 |
[18:06] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[18:09] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[18:10] | Look at me. No, no, no, don’t do that. | 看着我 不 别这样 |
[18:12] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[18:14] | I’m not mad at you, okay? | 我没生你气 好吗 |
[18:17] | We just got to be a bit more careful. | 我们就是得更谨慎些 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:22] | – I’ll see you later. – Yep. | -晚点见 -好 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:29] | No, no, no. No, go that way, make a left. | 不不 走那边 左转 |
[18:48] | Come on, man, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快点 快接电话 快接电话 |
[18:50] | Yo, Junior, where you at? We got to talk. | 小迈 你在哪 我们得谈谈 |
[18:53] | Fuck, man. | 操 |
[19:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:51] | Is that all you have to say? Where the fuck have you been? | 你没别的要说了吗 你死哪去了 |
[19:54] | Why haven’t you called? | 为什么都不打给我 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry. My phone wasn’t charged. | 对不起 之前我手机没电了 |
[19:58] | You’re so full of shit. | 你真是满口胡言 |
[20:01] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[20:06] | You’re too smart for me, D. | 你对我来说太聪明了 D |
[20:09] | Always were. | 一直都是 |
[20:10] | Junior, where are you? What’s going on? | 小迈 你在哪 发生了什么事 |
[20:15] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[20:17] | I tried. I want you to know that. | 我尽力了 我希望你知道这一点 |
[20:18] | Tried what? I don’t understand. | 尽力做什么 我不明白 |
[20:20] | To be better, but I’m a piece of shit. | 做个更好的人 但我就是个垃圾 |
[20:26] | You’re using again, aren’t you? | 你又复吸了 是吗 |
[20:28] | I fucked up. I fucked up real bad, you know? | 我搞砸了 我闯大祸了 |
[20:32] | There’s no going back. | 回不了头 |
[20:35] | Okay, what did you do? Just tell me. | 你做了什么 告诉我 |
[20:37] | No, you don’t need to know that. | 不 你没必要知道 |
[20:39] | I can do that much for you. | 这是我仅能为你做的 |
[20:40] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[20:43] | Whatever it is, we’ll figure it out. | 不管是什么事 我们都共同面对 |
[20:45] | – You’re a good person. – No, I’m not. | -你是个好人 -不 我不是 |
[20:54] | You give Mackayleigh a kiss for me. | 你替我亲亲麦凯莉 |
[21:00] | So what, you’re just a fucking deadbeat now? | 怎么 现在你就是个失职父亲吗 |
[21:04] | You’re just gonna walk away? | 就这么一走了之吗 |
[21:06] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[21:09] | So you can go get high? | 就为了能嗑药吗 |
[21:10] | ‘Cause I’m a fucking killer, okay? | 因为我是个杀人犯 好吗 |
[21:13] | You need to leave me the fuck alone. | 你得远离我 |
[21:23] | Oh, my… | 天… |
[22:20] | Yeah, you’re good. | 好了 |
[22:26] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[22:29] | Who the fuck are you? | 你们他妈是谁 |
[22:31] | Baby girl, it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 乖女儿 没事的 没事的 |
[22:33] | Our bad. | 是我们不好 |
[22:35] | Didn’t mean to scare you. | 没想要吓着你们的 |
[22:36] | Junior here? | 小迈在吗 |
[22:38] | – No. – I’ve been looking for him. | -不在 -我到处找他 |
[22:40] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[22:41] | Mind if I take a look? | 你介意我四处看看吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah, I mind. | 我介意 |
[22:46] | Hey, excuse me, what the fuck? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[22:47] | Hey, girl, don’t worry yourself. | 妹子 别管了 |
[22:50] | Just gonna be a minute. | 很快就结束 |
[22:55] | That’s a cute baby. | 这娃真可爱 |
[23:00] | Got those fat little cheeks. | 小脸颊肉乎乎的 |
[23:02] | How much she weigh when she was born? | 她出生时多重 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:07] | I mean, she blow it out or what? | 她把你下面撑松了吗 |
[23:12] | See, when my girl had our baby, | 我女友生下我们的孩子时 |
[23:16] | I told the doc, “Throw in a couple extra stitches. | 我跟医生说 多缝几针 |
[23:19] | Keep it tight.” | 缝紧点 |
[23:21] | Just wondering if Junior thought of that, stupid fuck. | 不知道小迈有没有想到 那个蠢货 |
[23:29] | You a fucking perv? | 你他妈是变态吗 |
[23:32] | Is that your thing? | 这是你的本性吗 |
[23:35] | You talk about my pussy again, I’ll shove my foot up your ass. | 你再敢评论我下面 我就把你揍出屎来 |
[23:38] | – He’s not here. – Hey, you a perv, too? | -他不在这里 -你也是变态吗 |
[23:41] | Is that how you roll? Yeah, I’ll fuck you up, too. | 你们就这么办事吗 你他妈也去死吧 |
[23:44] | I got the whole Portuguese mafia at my fucking back. | 整个葡萄牙黑手党都在我背后支持我 |
[23:46] | You don’t even want to test me, motherfucker. | 你们最好不要试探我的底线 混蛋 |
[23:50] | Hey, it’s all good, Donna. | 好了 唐娜 |
[23:54] | – We’re leaving. – Yeah, you better. | -我们要走了 -最好是 |
[23:56] | Get the fuck out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[24:00] | Fucking cunt. | 臭婊子 |
[24:01] | Dude, shut the fuck up. | 老兄 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[24:04] | Hey, baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[24:06] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[24:08] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[24:14] | Some fucking bullshit. | 真他妈扯淡 |
[24:16] | What? | 什么 |
[24:19] | We’re already killing the motherfucker. | 我们已经准备杀死那个混蛋了 |
[24:20] | There’s no need to mess with his old lady, too. | 没必要再惹他女友 |
[24:22] | That’s some psycho shit. | 那太他妈变态了 |
[24:24] | Nah, that’s some soldier shit, raping and looting. | 不 这是当兵的本事 强奸和抢劫 |
[24:28] | Thugs got to have a code. | 暴徒也得有自己的原则 |
[24:30] | Yeah? What’s yours, leave no burger uneaten? | 是吗 你有什么原则 见吃的就上吗 |
[24:35] | You got jokes, motherfucker? | 你想开谁的玩笑 混蛋 |
[24:37] | My code is, an order’s an order. | 我的原则是 命令就是命令 |
[24:40] | I get my orders from Frankie. You get your orders from me. | 我听弗兰基的命令 你听我的命令 |
[24:44] | And right now your order is to sit your ass in that car | 现在我给你的命令就是坐在车里 |
[24:46] | and shut the fuck up. | 把嘴闭上 |
[24:50] | Whatever, dude. | 随你吧 哥们 |
[24:53] | Give me a reason. | 给我个理由 |
[25:01] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[25:10] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[25:19] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[25:20] | Can I offer you a private dance? | 我能请你跳支舞吗 |
[25:22] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[25:28] | Cheap-ass motherfucker. | 穷逼 |
[25:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:33] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[25:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:42] | There’s this guy. | 有个人 |
[25:47] | Thought it was different, you know. | 我还以为他不一样 |
[25:49] | Turns out, he’s just another trick. | 原来他只是又一个骗子 |
[25:52] | Well, at least you know now. | 至少你现在醒悟了 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:57] | How long you been working here? | 你在这里工作多久了 |
[26:00] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[26:02] | Then you should know men are only good for two things… | 那你应该知道男人只有两样长处 |
[26:07] | money and dick. | 钱和鸡巴 |
[26:09] | You catch feelings, that’s on you. | 你心生情意 那是你的错 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:27] | Hey, Donna, it’s me, Jackie! | 唐娜 是我 杰姬 |
[26:35] | Hey, I’m looking for Junior. | 我在找小迈 |
[26:39] | Called about an hour ago, all crazy. | 一小时前打过电话 全都乱了 |
[26:44] | He’s been doing that shit since high school, you know. | 他从高中就开始吸了 |
[26:48] | I’m the asshole that keeps taking him back. | 而我是不断接纳他回家的蠢货 |
[26:52] | – You think he’s using? – What do you think? | -你觉得他在吸毒吗 -你觉得呢 |
[26:59] | Kept saying he was no good. | 他一直说他一无是处 |
[27:02] | He’s a killer and all this other shit. | 他是个杀人犯什么的 |
[27:05] | Then these two dudes came looking for him. | 然后有两个人来找他 |
[27:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:09] | Some fat black dude and this… | 一个黑人胖子和一个… |
[27:13] | …dumbass white kid. | 愚蠢的白人小孩 |
[27:17] | You know where Junior’s at? | 你知道小迈在哪吗 |
[27:22] | He didn’t say, | 他没说 |
[27:22] | but the idiot doesn’t know about the Find My Friends app. | 但那个白痴不知道”寻友”应用 |
[27:28] | He’s at the Captain Walker. | 他在沃克队长旅馆 |
[27:32] | All right, I think maybe I should go talk to him, | 好吧 我觉得我该去跟他谈谈 |
[27:34] | make sure he’s good, you know? | 确保他没事 |
[27:36] | I’ll tell him to give you a call, but I think I should go alone. | 我会让他给你打电话 但我想我该一个人去 |
[27:40] | You think I want to see him like that? | 你以为我想看到他那个样子吗 |
[27:47] | Besides, I promised myself I’d never let her see him fucked up. | 而且我发过誓绝不让孩子看到他那糟糕的样子 |
[27:54] | Donna, you should know that everything that Junior did… | 唐娜 你应该知道小迈所做的一切 |
[27:58] | …getting sober, trying to make money, going to AA… | 戒瘾 努力挣钱 参加互助会 |
[28:04] | …he did that for you. | 他都是为了你 |
[28:13] | I know you’re trying to be nice. | 我知道你是好心 |
[28:16] | But all that means is that I’m the one who wasn’t enough for him. | 但你这么说只意味着我对他来说还不够 |
[28:24] | I love him, but I wish… | 我爱他 但我希望… |
[28:33] | I just can’t, you know? | 我就是做不到 你懂吗 |
[28:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:04] | You don’t need to clean. Look, I’m cool. We’re good. | 你不用进来打扫 我这儿挺好的 没事 |
[29:06] | Should have put your sign out. | 那你该把牌子挂出来的 |
[29:23] | Why you taking me to a fag bar? | 你为什么带我去基佬酒吧 |
[29:25] | ‘Cause he pumps out of here sometimes. | 因为他有时会来这里 |
[29:27] | Damn. | 我去 |
[29:29] | Gay dudes be straight fucking. | 基佬都在光天化”日”啊 |
[29:31] | I mean, even the fat ones be getting it in. | 连胖子也有性生活 |
[29:34] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[29:35] | Frankie wants this done today. | 弗兰基想今天就搞定 |
[29:37] | You’re the one didn’t keep tabs on your boy. | 是你没看好那小子 |
[29:41] | Let me get a Stella. | 我要喝一杯斯黛拉 |
[29:42] | Hey, this is him. Let’s go. | 他来电话了 走吧 |
[29:43] | I didn’t get my beer. | 我还没拿到啤酒 |
[29:44] | Man, shut the fuck up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[29:47] | Hey, what’s going on, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[29:49] | Yeah, I can bring something over to you. | 我可以给你带点东西 |
[29:52] | Yeah, we over by that way anyway. | 好 反正我们也要去那边 |
[29:54] | Yeah, me and Kizzle be there in 10 minutes. | 我和阿奇十分钟后到 |
[29:57] | Cool. See you soon, J. | 好 回头见 J |
[29:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:22] | Looking for Junior McCarthy. | 我找小迈卡西 |
[30:30] | – Jackie? – We need to talk. | -杰姬 -我们得谈谈 |
[30:36] | Dude, I already know you’re fucked up, okay? | 哥们 我已经知道你搞砸了 |
[30:38] | Whatever. It is what it is. | 管他呢 事情已经这样了 |
[30:40] | Jesus, you look like shit. | 天啊 你看起来糟透了 |
[30:42] | Yeah, I know, right? Want one? | 我知道 来一根吗 |
[31:00] | I know about Sherry Henry, Junior. | 我知道雪莉·亨利的事 小迈 |
[31:04] | I know you dumped the body. | 我知道是你抛尸的 |
[31:07] | I checked the marine logs for the Jack and Bobby. | 我查了杰克和鲍比号的航海日志 |
[31:09] | You took it out that night. | 你那晚开了船出海 |
[31:12] | Junior, I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me. | 小迈 你不说实话我就帮不了你 |
[31:14] | I don’t want your help. | 我不想要你的帮助 |
[31:16] | I’m not saying shit. Door’s right there. | 我什么都不会说的 门就在那边 |
[31:18] | – Don’t let it hit you in the ass. – What, so this is who you are now? | -小心别让门碰到 你 -你现在怎么这样 |
[31:19] | Some fucking degenerate criminal shooting up in a motel room? | 一个在汽车旅馆里扎针吸毒的堕落罪犯 |
[31:22] | Yeah. Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah, it’s who I’ve always been. You just didn’t know it. | 是啊 我一直都是这样 你只是没意识到 |
[31:25] | You’ve been lying this whole fucking time. | 你他妈一直在撒谎 |
[31:26] | What about Krista, huh? | 克里斯塔是怎么回事 |
[31:28] | Was it you? Did you kill her? | 是你干的吗 是你杀了她吗 |
[31:30] | You kill Krista? | 你杀了克里斯塔吗 |
[31:30] | Whatever, I don’t have time for your fucking bullshit today. | 管他呢 我今天没时间听你废话 |
[31:33] | – What… Yo, j. | -谁他妈 -J |
[31:35] | – Yeah, you got to go now, Jack. – Who is it? | -你得走了 小杰 -是谁啊 |
[31:37] | Don’t worry about it. Just get the fuck out of here. | 别管了 快给我滚出去 |
[31:38] | No, fuck you. I’m not going anywhere till you talk to me. | 不 去你妈的 你不说我就哪也不去 |
[31:40] | Just chill in the bathroom or something. | 你去厕所里冷静一下吧 |
[31:41] | – I’m not going anywhere. – Well, just get in the fucking bathroom. | -我哪也不去 -快他妈去厕所 |
[31:43] | Fuck off, Junior. No. | 跟 小迈 不行 |
[31:44] | Listen to me, these dudes will kill you, okay? | 听我说 这些人会杀了你的 懂吗 |
[31:48] | They find out you’re the girl asking questions, | 要是他们发现你就是那个到处打听的女生 |
[31:49] | they will fucking kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[31:52] | So you need to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. | 所以你他妈给我闭嘴 快滚出去 |
[31:54] | Do you understand? | 懂了没有 |
[32:05] | Yo, what up, O? Kizzle. | 你好啊 O 阿奇 |
[32:10] | What the fuck happened to your face? | 你的脸他妈怎么了 |
[32:17] | Who’s the girl? | 那女的是谁 |
[32:18] | That’s my side piece. | 那是我的”配菜” |
[32:19] | She don’t like it when I call her that, though. | 不过她不喜欢我这么叫她 |
[32:21] | She was just leaving, weren’t you, ho? | 她这就走 是吧 |
[32:29] | Hey, I’ll hit you up next time I want you to suck that D, all right? | 我下次想来一发的时候会去找你的 |
[32:33] | #MeToo. | #我也是[反性侵运动] |
[32:45] | Get your shit. | 收拾好 |
[32:47] | We got to take a ride. | 我们去兜兜风 |
[32:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:34] | – Abruzzo. – Hey, I need to talk to you. | -我是阿布雷佐 -我得跟你谈谈 |
[33:36] | It’s not a good time right now. | 现在不是时候 |
[33:38] | I need help, Ray. | 我需要帮助 雷 |
[33:42] | – Okay, what’s going on? – I have information. | -好吧 怎么回事 -我有情报 |
[33:45] | I know who dumped Sherry Henry. | 我知道是谁抛了雪莉·亨利的尸体 |
[33:49] | Who? Hey, who? Tell me right now. | 谁 谁啊 现在就告诉我 |
[33:52] | No. Meet me at the jetty where I found her. | 不 在我发现她的码头等我 |
[34:05] | Where we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[34:07] | Got to make a stop. | 要去一个地方 |
[34:09] | Won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[34:12] | Here. | 给 |
[34:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | Yeah, so don’t say we never did nothing for you. | 所以别说我们从没给过你什么好处 |
[34:53] | Here we are again. | 我们又见面了 |
[34:56] | What’s up, Jackie? | 怎么了 杰姬 |
[34:58] | You got me all the way out here. | 你让我大老远来见你 |
[35:01] | I want some guarantees. | 我要你保证 |
[35:03] | I want you to promise me you’re gonna take care of him. | 我要你向我保证你会照顾好他 |
[35:04] | No, it doesn’t work that way. | 不 事情不是这么办的 |
[35:06] | You got to give me the name first. | 你得先告诉我名字 |
[35:11] | Junior McCarthy. | 小迈卡西 |
[35:13] | His father’s a fisherman, owns a trawler, Jack and Bobby II. | 他父亲是渔夫 拥有一艘渔船 叫杰克和鲍比二号 |
[35:16] | Went from P-Town to Truro the night Sherry Henry died. | 雪莉·亨利死的那晚 他从P镇去了特鲁洛 |
[35:18] | He went to Truro? | 他去特鲁洛了 |
[35:19] | Yeah, he was trying to keep it on the DL and not record it, | 是的 他不想被发现 没做航海记录 |
[35:21] | but there’s a transponder on every fishing boat you can’t fuck with. | 但每艘渔船上都有应答机 不是想动就动的 |
[35:24] | I printed out the logs. | 我打印了日志 |
[35:28] | Is this your guy, Junior? | 这是你说的小迈吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:32] | Yeah, you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[35:34] | This photo was taken the night Krista Collins was killed. | 这张照片是克里斯塔·柯林斯被杀当晚拍的 |
[35:36] | That guy driving, that’s Frankie’s lieutenant, Osito. | 开车的那个人 是弗兰基的副手 奥西托 |
[35:40] | We’re thinking they killed her. | 我们认为是他们杀了她 |
[35:42] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[35:44] | He’s with that guy right now and this other dude named Kizzle. | 他现在正和那个人在一起 还有个叫阿奇的 |
[35:47] | They were just here. They picked him up. | 他们刚刚来过 把他带走了 |
[35:48] | – Right fucking now? – Yeah. | -刚走吗 -是啊 |
[35:50] | – On foot or in a car? – In a car. | -步行还是开车 -开车 |
[35:51] | In a gray 4Runner. | 开着一辆灰色的丰田越野车 |
[35:53] | License plate, 61T… 67T1G7. | 车牌号61T…67G1G7 |
[35:56] | – Saintille. – Hey, buddy, it’s me. | -我是圣提尔 -伙计 是我 |
[35:58] | I need a BOLO on a gray 4Runner, | 我需要通缉一辆灰色丰田越野车 |
[35:59] | license plate… Six, seven… | 车牌 67 |
[36:01] | -T1 -T1 – T one… – Tango one… | |
[36:02] | -G7 -G7 – G seven. – Golf seven. | |
[36:04] | All right. What’s up? | 好 什么事 |
[36:05] | Our white boy’s in a car with Osito and Kizzle. | 我们的白人小子跟奥西托和阿奇在一辆车上 |
[36:07] | Think it’s going down right now? | 你觉得他们要现在动手吗 |
[36:09] | It could be. | 可能 |
[36:10] | I mean, if you’re Osito, where you want to do this? | 如果你是奥西托 你会想在哪动手 |
[36:11] | Somewhere controlled, not like Krista Collins. | 一个受控制的地方 跟克里斯塔·柯林斯那次不一样 |
[36:15] | O’Donnell’s. | 奥唐纳修车店 |
[36:16] | Well, that’s a long shot. | 希望不大 |
[36:18] | Someone did jack the pole cam there this morning, though. | 不过今早确实有人把摄像头给撬了 |
[36:20] | Man, you’ve seen that place. | 你看到那地方 |
[36:21] | There’s, like, 20 different ways to kill a dude. | 有20种不同办法杀人 |
[36:23] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得去看看 |
[36:25] | Yeah, fuck it. Meet me there. | 不管了 到那见我 |
[36:27] | Hey, Jack, look, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 小杰 我不会骗你 |
[36:29] | Your friend’s in real danger right now. | 你朋友现在处境很危险 |
[36:30] | But you did the right thing by calling me, | 但你联系我是对的 |
[36:32] | and I promise you, I’m gonna do everything I can to find him | 我保证 我会在发生任何事之前 |
[36:34] | before anything happens, okay? | 尽全力找到他 |
[36:35] | Wait. No, no, no. No, it’s not like that. | 等等 不不 不是那样的 |
[36:37] | I called you as a law enforcement officer. | 我是作为执法部门官员联系你的 |
[36:38] | I gave you information. I need to be a part of this. | 我给了你信息 我要参与进来 |
[36:40] | What do you mean “it’s not like that”? | 什么叫不是那样的 |
[36:41] | This isn’t cops and robbers. I got two dead bodies already. | 这不是警察抓小偷 已经死了两个人了 |
[36:43] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[36:45] | Krista Collins called me for help, | 克里斯塔·柯林斯打给我求助 |
[36:46] | and it turns out that I know the guy who killed her. | 结果我认识杀她的那个人 |
[36:48] | That’s on me. | 都怪我 |
[36:50] | Fuck it, the whole thing is on me, but it’s mine, all right? | 操 整件事都怪我 但我得参与进来 |
[36:52] | It’s all I got. | 这是我仅有的东西了 |
[36:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:00] | They give you a piece | 他们有给你枪吗 |
[37:01] | in case you got to shoot a whale or something? | 以防你需要射击鲸鱼什么的 |
[37:08] | Yeah, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:18] | Hey, listen up. | 听好 |
[37:19] | You have to deal with your own agency | 要是出了差错 |
[37:21] | if something goes bad in there. You understand? | 你得自己应付你们单位 懂吗 |
[37:23] | We’re State Police. We’re not responsible for you. | 我们是州警 不为你负责 |
[37:24] | Okay, yeah, yeah. I don’t give a shit about that. Let’s go. | 嗯 我懂 我不在乎 走吧 |
[37:32] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[37:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:39] | Hey, Javier! | 哈维尔 |
[37:40] | Good to see you again, man. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[37:42] | Brought your friends. | 还带了朋友来啊 |
[37:43] | Get that warrant yet? | 拿到搜查令了吗 |
[37:45] | Probable cause, motherfucker. Get in there! | 有合理根据 垃圾 进去 |
[37:47] | – Let me see your hands. – Get the fuck back. | -让我看到你的手 -退后 |
[37:48] | Let me see your fucking hands, man. | 让我看到你的手 |
[37:50] | Osito? Osito? | 奥西托 奥西托 |
[38:12] | Fuck. Where the fuck is he? | 操 他在哪 |
[38:13] | No Osito here. | 奥西托不在 |
[38:15] | Where the fuck is Junior? | 小迈在哪 |
[38:48] | – Come on. – What? | -快 -干什么 |
[38:50] | What you mean “what?” Let’s go. | 什么干什么 快走 |
[39:03] | Where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[39:05] | We got to drop a thing off for a guy. | 我们得给一个人送货 |
[39:07] | When’d you get so mouthy? | 你什么时候变得这么多嘴了 |
[39:17] | Spot’s right through here, just two more minutes. | 就在那边 再走两分钟 |
[39:21] | – Dude. – What? | -哥们 -干什么 |
[39:22] | – Can you walk any fucking faster? – Yeah, yeah. | -你能走快点吗 -嗯 |
[39:24] | – Kizz, chill. – Me fucking chill? | -阿奇 淡定 -我淡定 |
[39:25] | I’m not the fucking junkie | 我又不是 |
[39:26] | who’s fucked up every fucking job he’s ever been given. | 那个搞砸所有任务的瘾君子 |
[39:28] | I said, shut the fuck up. | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[39:30] | Fuck this. Soft P Town motherfucker. | 操 P镇怂货 |
[39:34] | – Fuck it. Fuck it. – Jesus. | -操 操 -老天 |
[39:35] | – What the fuck, man? – We’re not dealing with faggots anymore! | -搞什么 -我们不和基佬做生意了 |
[39:37] | Jesus, man, Osito. What’s going on, man? | 老天 奥西托 什么情况 |
[39:40] | You talk to the cops yet? | 你跟警察说过话了吗 |
[39:42] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[39:43] | No, fuck that. You fucking kidding me? | 我操 你逗我吗 |
[39:45] | Nobody asked me shit, and if they did, | 没人问我 就算有 |
[39:46] | I’d slap ’em with my nut sack, ’cause I’m a fucking soldier. | 我也会叫他们滚蛋 因为我是军人 |
[39:48] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[39:52] | Dude, don’t do… Osito, you ain’t got to do this… | 别杀我 奥西托 你不必这么做的 |
[39:53] | – Shut the fuck up, pussy! – Okay! All right! Okay. | -闭嘴 怂逼 -好 好 |
[39:57] | You know what? Your body’s never gonna pop. | 知道吗 你的尸体不会被人发现 |
[40:01] | Now count to three. | 数三声 |
[40:05] | Come on. Count to three. | 快 数三声 |
[40:05] | No. No, man, please. Come on, dude. You fucking… | 不 拜托了 你… |
[40:08] | I said, fucking count to three! | 我叫你数到三 |
[40:11] | Fine! I’ll fucking do it! | 好 那我来数 |
[40:13] | – One… – I got a daughter, man. | -一 -我有个女儿 |
[40:15] | Two… | 二 |
[40:19] | Fuck! | 操 |
[40:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[40:23] | Told you to give me a reason, motherfucker. | 叫你给我个理由的 |
[40:30] | – Get up. – No, no. No, man. | -起来 -不 不要 |
[40:33] | Man, get the fuck up! | 给老子起来 |
[40:36] | I got an ax and two shovels in the back of the car. All right? | 我车子后面有一把斧子和两把铲子 |
[40:38] | We got to do this right away. | 我们得赶紧开始 |
[40:40] | Head and hands, all right? Bury the rest. | 头和脚砍掉 其余的埋掉 |
[40:43] | Go. | 快去 |
[40:45] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[40:55] | Hey, Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[40:57] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[41:04] | Fuck it. That’s good enough. | 好了 不用挖了 |
[41:14] | You know what we got to do now, right? | 你知道我们现在要做什么吧 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:18] | Fuck it, give me a toot, man. | 操 给我点东西 |
[41:20] | Take one for yourself. | 你自己也吸一口 |
[41:37] | Here, give me that. | 给我 |
[41:43] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:48] | Really, bro? | 真的吗 哥们 |
[41:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:30] | Stick that shit in the backpack. | 把那玩意塞到包里 |
[42:33] | Come help me bury his ass. | 来帮我把他埋了 |
[42:35] | Bury that bloody hoodie while you at it, too. | 顺便把他的衣服也埋了 |
[43:11] | Better throw your phone in, too. | 最好把你手机也扔下去 |
[43:12] | Okay, yeah. | 好 |
[43:18] | Just so we’re clear, if Kizzle pops, I’m dead, too, | 说清楚 如果阿奇尸体出现 我也完蛋 |
[43:21] | same as your ass. | 你也一样 |
[43:23] | So, as far as Frankie knows, you’re dead and gone. | 在弗兰基看来 你已经死了 |
[43:26] | Okay, I understand. | 我懂 |
[43:30] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[43:33] | Why’d you do that for me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[43:36] | Because fuck Frankie. | 因为去他妈的弗兰基 |
[43:38] | I’m the one out here doing it. | 在外面干活的是我 |
[43:41] | And fuck Kizzle, too, degenerate motherfucker. | 阿奇也可以滚了 智障 |
[43:47] | Man’s got to have a code. | 男人得有准则 |
[43:53] | Wayne send you? | 韦恩派你来的 |
[43:56] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[44:04] | All right, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[44:18] | – What the fuck are we doing? – Taking you back to your office. | -我们要干什么 -带你回你办公室 |
[44:21] | What the fuck, man? You’re just gonna give up like that? | 搞什么 你就这样放弃了吗 |
[44:23] | What do you mean, “What the fuck?” I’m not giving up. | 什么叫搞什么 我没有要放弃 |
[44:24] | – There’s nothing left for you to do. – That’s bullshit. | -没有你的事了 -狗屁 |
[44:26] | Look, if you got any other great ideas of where he might be, | 听着 你要是知道他可能在哪 |
[44:28] | I’m fucking open. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[44:33] | Nothing? | 没有 |
[44:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:37] | Alan, talk to me. | 艾伦 说 |
[44:39] | Are you fucking kidding me? I’m five minutes away. | 你逗我吗 我五分钟就能到 |
[44:42] | I’m gonna meet you there. | 我到那边跟你碰面 |
[44:44] | – What? – BOLO just came back. | -怎么了 -搜查有结果了 |
[44:45] | They found Osito’s car in Bourne. | 他们在伯恩找到了奥西托的车 |
[44:47] | – We going there now? – Right fucking now. | -我们现在要过去吗 -就现在 |
[45:05] | There it is. Let’s go. | 就在那 我们走 |
[45:06] | We should wait for Alan. | 我们该等艾伦 |
[45:07] | Oh, maybe we should wait for Alan. | 也许我们该等艾伦 |
[45:09] | Come on, man. Junior might be in there. Let’s go. | 拜托 小迈可能在车上 快走 |
[45:11] | You’re fucking unbelievable, you know that? | 你真是不可理喻 你知道吗 |
[45:13] | You’re like a dog with a bone. | 你就像是叼着骨头的狗 |
[45:30] | Hey, we’re looking for the owner of that 4Runner. | 我们在找那辆丰田越野车的主人 |
[45:32] | Number five, he just got home. | 他住五号 他刚回家 |
[45:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[45:37] | Why don’t you guys go inside? Okay? | 你们进去吧 |
[45:41] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[45:46] | I’m not saying nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[46:23] | Who else is here? Who else is fucking in here? | 屋里还有谁 屋里还他妈有谁 |
[46:28] | Upstairs bedroom. | 楼上卧室 |
[46:40] | Hands up! State Police! | 举起手来 州警 |
[46:41] | State Police, put your fucking hands up right now! | 州警 马上把手举起来 |
[46:43] | – Get up! – Do not move! Do not move! | -起来 -不准动 不准动 |
[46:45] | Don’t you fucking move, man! | 不准动 |
[46:47] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[46:49] | That ticket has you switching buses in New York. | 你要去纽约转车 |
[46:52] | Cousin gonna pick you up in Miami. | 堂兄会在迈阿密接你 |
[46:55] | Never been to Miami. | 我从没去迈阿密 |
[46:56] | Miami’s the shit, man. | 迈阿密最棒了 |
[46:58] | They have females, tropical breezes. | 那里有女人 热带微风 |
[47:02] | Shit, niggas be popping off down there. | 那里黑人很多 |
[47:05] | Gonna get in all that shit. | 你会碰到很多 |
[47:07] | Yeah, yeah, maybe I’ll get, like, | 嗯 嗯 也许我会 |
[47:10] | those grills on my teeth, cornrows, like that movie. | 狂吃烧烤 做个玉米辫发型 就像那部电影 |
[47:12] | Man, shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[47:15] | But, .. | 但是 |
[47:17] | …my cousin don’t fuck with no junkies. | 我堂兄不跟瘾君子打交道 |
[47:20] | Yeah. I hear you. | 我懂 |
[47:21] | Nah. Look at me. | 不 看着我 |
[47:24] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[47:26] | This ends now. | 这一切现在就得结束 |
[47:27] | All right? For me, too. | 懂吗 我也一样 |
[47:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:33] | Okay. Yeah, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[47:35] | I mean, I don’t know what happened to me today. I was… | 我不知道我今天怎么了 我 |
[47:38] | I was weak. | 我很软弱 |
[47:40] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[47:44] | Hey, you gave me my life today, bro. | 你给了我一条命 哥们 |
[47:48] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[47:49] | I’m gonna make something of myself down there, dude. | 我会在那边闯出一片天的 |
[47:50] | All better. I promise. | 我会变得更好 我保证 |
[47:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:00] | All right, well… | 好了 |
[48:02] | …here’s a little something | 拿去 |
[48:03] | to help you out till you get on your feet. | 帮你站稳脚跟 |
[48:05] | A few grand till you get started working. | 几千块 够你找工作期间用了 |
[48:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:09] | Messed up with my girl today, bro. | 我今天和女友闹掰了 |
[48:11] | Yeah? So? | 那又怎样 |
[48:13] | She took your ass back before. She’ll do it again. | 她之前就接纳过你 她还会接纳你的 |
[48:17] | Shit, maybe after a while, you can send for her. | 也许过段时间 你可以叫人去找她 |
[48:21] | Hey, but for right now, you got to stay gone. | 但现在 你得消失 |
[48:26] | Okay. Yeah. What about you? | 好的 那你呢 |
[48:28] | Long as you stay away, I’ll be all right. | 只要你不在 我就不会有事 |
[48:30] | Tell Frankie Kizzle never showed up. | 我会告诉弗兰基阿奇没有出现 |
[48:33] | Probably stuck his dick in the wrong pussy, | 可能睡错了女人 |
[48:35] | got shot up by some bitch’s boyfriend. | 被她男朋友给毙了 |
[48:39] | Shit. | 靠 |
[48:39] | Maybe I might go down to the DR for a while, | 也许我会去多米尼加待一段时间 |
[48:42] | lay low, just in case. | 保持低调 以防万一 |
[48:47] | Soldiers, right? | 士兵 对吗 |
[48:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:53] | Hey, man, it’s like you said, just got to keep pumping, you know? | 就像你说的 得一直努力 |
[48:57] | One day, you wake up thinking about breakfast and shit, right? | 有一天你醒来就会只想着早餐了 对吗 |
[49:01] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[49:06] | All right, go to Dibby’s, grab an egg and cheese for the road. | 我要去迪比店里买个鸡蛋奶酪三明治 |
[49:08] | You want something? | 你要点什么吗 |
[49:10] | Nah. | 不 |
[49:12] | I’m straight. | 不用了 |
[49:16] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 哥们 |
[49:36] | Enough dicking around, man. Tell us where you got the car. | 别装蒜了 告诉我们你从哪搞来的车子 |
[49:41] | El coche. | 汽车 |
[49:44] | You know what? Fuck this shit, man. | 我操 不管了 |
[49:45] | You want to see your kid being born? | 你想看你孩子出生吗 |
[49:51] | Nothing? | 不说 |
[49:52] | Okay. It’s your funeral, amigo. | 好 那就等着办葬礼吧 朋友 |
[49:55] | Guess what. | 猜猜怎么着 |
[49:56] | Immigration and Customs Enforcement. | 移民和海关执法局 |
[49:58] | – Let me talk to Agent Harley. – What the hell? You’re calling Ice? | -我找哈利探员 -什么鬼 你联系移民局 |
[50:01] | That is so fucked up. | 这太操蛋了 |
[50:02] | That’s great. She’s woke. | 真棒 她有政治觉悟 |
[50:03] | You cool with the fact that he’s calling ICE right now? | 你不介意他联系移民局吗 |
[50:05] | Man, cool or not cool, it don’t matter. | 介不介意都不重要 |
[50:06] | I’m asking what you think as a person. | 我请你以人的角度想想 |
[50:09] | I’m not a person. I’m a cop. | 我不是人 我是警察 |
[50:12] | Besides, he’s bluffing. | 再说 他是吓唬人的 |
[50:14] | No ICE in Cape Cod. | 鳕鱼角没有移民局 |
[50:19] | Can I maybe talk to him for a minute? | 我能跟他谈谈吗 |
[50:24] | Do your thing. | 行吧 |
[50:28] | Hi, my name is Jackie. | 你好 我叫杰姬 |
[50:31] | You from the Dominican? | 你是多米尼加人吗 |
[50:38] | My mom is from Barahona. | 我妈妈来自巴拉奥纳 |
[50:41] | You know it? | 听说过吗 |
[50:44] | I’m from El Manguito. | 我来自埃尔曼吉托 |
[50:45] | Near the lake? | 靠近湖 |
[50:47] | Sí. Sí. | 是的 |
[50:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[50:52] | That goofy-ass gringo, he wants to be a dick. | 那个美国佬 他想做混蛋 |
[50:55] | But I’m not gonna let him. | 但我不会让他得逞的 |
[50:58] | I can help you. But you gotta help me first. | 我可以帮你 但你得先帮我 |
[51:03] | Your other option is he calls immigration. | 你的另外一个选择就是他联系移民局 |
[51:07] | And you go back to the Dominican Republic real soon. | 然后你很快就会被遣返多米尼加 |
[51:13] | Are you in charge here? | 你做主吗 |
[51:17] | Ray, am I in charge here? | 雷 我做主吗 |
[51:19] | Yeah, you’re the boss. | 是的 你是老大 |
[51:27] | A friend of a friend told me to meet a guy | 我朋友的朋友叫我去见一个人 |
[51:32] | and a bring him some stuff. | 给他带点东西 |
[51:34] | And he wanted to trade cars. | 他想要换车 |
[51:37] | And his car was better than mine. | 他的车比我的好 |
[51:39] | And so… | 所以 |
[51:41] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[51:43] | And what did you bring him? | 你给他带了什么 |
[51:46] | Money. | 钱 |
[51:47] | And a bus ticket. | 还有一张车票 |
[51:49] | A bus ticket? | 大巴车票 |
[51:50] | To where? | 去哪 |
[51:52] | Miami. | 迈阿密 |
[51:56] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪了 |
[52:09] | We got a bus heading west on I 95 just past 18. | 有辆大巴在95号高速路上向西行驶 |
[52:12] | Request to pull over. | 请求拦截 |
[52:13] | That’s a negative. I want you to stage at the next stop, | 不行 你在下一站等着 |
[52:15] | and we’ll get ’em there. | 我们在那抓他们 |
[52:17] | So what happens when we get him? | 我们抓到他后怎么办 |
[52:18] | You want Junior to testify against Frankie? | 你想让小迈作出不利于弗兰基的证明吗 |
[52:20] | From your lips to God’s ears. | 希望这能如愿 |
[52:22] | Is that safe for him? | 这对他安全吗 |
[52:23] | He gives me Frankie Cuevas, | 他如果让我给弗兰基·奎瓦斯定罪 |
[52:24] | I will wrap his ass in Bubble Wrap | 我就把他用气泡膜包起来 |
[52:26] | and let him sleep on my fucking couch. | 让他睡在我沙发上 |
[52:27] | You always this intense about everything? | 你做什么事都这么激动吗 |
[52:29] | Me? Intense? What about you? | 我 激动 那你呢 |
[52:42] | Sherry Henry? | 雪莉·亨利 |
[52:44] | She was my CI. | 她是我的线人 |
[52:48] | I promised I’d keep her safe. | 我答应我会保证她的安全 |
[52:52] | Obviously I didn’t do that. | 显然我没有做到 |
[53:01] | There it is. | 在那 |
[53:03] | Sergeant Abruzzo here. I got eyes on the bus. | 我是阿布鲁佐警司 我看到大巴了 |
[53:46] | Fuck. I don’t see him. | 靠 我没看到他 |
[53:52] | All right, guys, let’s take the bus. | 好了 我们到大巴上去 |
[54:09] | Hey, you three troopers, you’re with us. | 你们三个 跟我们走 |
[54:12] | Got it. All right. | 好的 |
[54:17] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[54:18] | Let’s find your boy. | 我们去找到你朋友 |
[54:57] | Junior, you in there? | 小迈 你在吗 |
[55:04] | Who the fuck is this kid? | 这小子是谁 |
[55:06] | Fucking Houdini? | 魔术师吗 |
[55:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |