时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织设施发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:57] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:21] | How has the homecoming been? | 回家的感觉如何 |
[01:23] | It’s been great. For all of us. | 对于全家来说 非常好 |
[01:26] | I appreciate you looking out for Jessica, | 谢谢你一直在帮我照顾杰西卡 |
[01:29] | like you did while I was gone. | 我不在的时候 你也是这么做的 |
[01:32] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[01:34] | How he died. | 他怎么死的 |
[01:36] | He’s gone. | 他已经不在了 |
[01:37] | Does it really matter how it happened? | 怎么死的还重要吗 |
[01:39] | It does to me. | 对我很重要 |
[01:40] | We’re onto the next case. | 咱们来看下一个案子 |
[01:43] | Raqim Faisel. | 这是拉齐姆·法赛尔 |
[01:44] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[01:45] | He should use an alternate route. Tell him now. | 让他走备用路线 马上转告他 |
[01:52] | See what second team comes up with tonight. | 等二组今晚的消息 |
[01:54] | If nothing, move on. | 没有新线索的话 就不查他了 |
[01:58] | What? | 什么 |
[01:59] | The one surviving terrorist from the compound in Afghanistan | 他是布洛迪获救的那个阿富汗战俘集中营里 |
[02:02] | where we rescued Brody. | 唯一幸存的恐怖分子 |
[02:03] | Scooped him up in some shit shack in IBD. | 我们把他从伊斯兰堡的某个鬼地方捞了出来 |
[02:06] | Afzal Hamid. | 埃弗扎·哈米德 |
[02:07] | You and Carrie will interrogate him, | 你要和卡莉一起对他进行审讯 |
[02:08] | with the help of Sergeant Brody. | 布洛迪中士会协助你们 |
[02:10] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[02:13] | He was my guard. | 他曾是我的看守 |
[02:15] | What can I do for you, Sergeant? | 中士 我能帮你什么 |
[02:16] | I believe I’ve earned a moment face-to-face | 长官 我认为我有资格跟虐待过我的人 |
[02:18] | with my torturer, sir. | 进行一次面谈 |
[02:23] | 14th man gave up an e-mail address we just traced | 根据14号人物交代的电邮地址 |
[02:26] | to the Engineering Department at Bryden University. | 我们追踪到了布莱登大学的工程学院 |
[02:28] | – Professor we tailed then cleared? – Correct. | – 那个被我们盯上又洗脱嫌疑的教授 -正解 |
[02:30] | Find this man. | 找到这个人 |
[02:30] | Raqim Faisel. | 拉齐姆·费赛尔 |
[02:33] | What’s going on, Saul? | 索尔 怎么了 |
[02:35] | Hamid’s dead. | 哈米德死了 |
[02:38] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[02:39] | How the hell is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[02:41] | Razor blade fragment. | 剃须刀片 |
[02:43] | Left wrist. | 割破了左手腕 |
[02:44] | What? Where did he get that? | 什么 他从哪弄来的刀片 |
[02:48] | What the hell? | 他妈怎么回事 |
[02:49] | Not only did Brody contrive to get himself in the room, | 布洛迪不仅企图进入审讯室 |
[02:52] | he orchestrated Hamid’s suicide and he warned Dr. Faisel. | 精心导演了哈米德的自杀 还警告了费赛尔博士 |
[02:54] | And we– you and I– let it happen. | 而我们 你我却束手无策 |
[02:57] | I think you should leave now. | 你该走了 |
[02:59] | With pleasure. | 非常乐意 |
[03:01] | Know what, you can keep that. | 知道吗 笔记本你留着吧 |
[03:02] | Fuck this shit! | 去你的 |
[03:17] | How did you think this… | 你觉得会怎么… |
[03:21] | Come on! | 住手 |
[03:23] | Come on! | 住手 |
[03:25] | Come on! | 住手 |
[03:44] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[03:45] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 叫你冷静 |
[03:47] | How is such a massive fuck-up even possible? | 怎么会有这么严重的失误 |
[03:51] | Please, explain that to me. | 快给我说清楚 |
[03:53] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[03:54] | Hamid probably brought the razor blade with him. | 哈米德可能随身带着刀片 |
[03:56] | The heel of one of his shoes was peeled back. | 他一只鞋的鞋跟被剥开了 |
[03:58] | It’s also conceivable that he found the razor blade | 也可能是他在安全屋里的某处 |
[04:00] | somewhere in the safe house. | 发现了刀片 |
[04:01] | One of our sweepers might have missed it. | 没准是哪个清洁工落下的 |
[04:03] | There is another possibility. | 还有一种可能 |
[04:07] | Someone on our side could have given it to him. | 可能是我们自己人给的 |
[04:10] | Th-That’s a stretch. | 那就太扯了 |
[04:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:13] | You actually think someone on the SEAL team | 你真以为海豹队队员 |
[04:15] | gave Hamid a piece of broken razor blade? | 会给哈米德一块破刀片吗 |
[04:17] | Or maybe you think I did it, or Saul. | 你也可能觉得是我或者索尔干的 |
[04:18] | I certainly don’t think you did it. | 我当然不会怀疑到你 |
[04:20] | I’m just saying, we should polygraph | 我只是提议 |
[04:21] | everyone who came into contact with Hamid. | 我们该对每个接触过哈米德的人测谎 |
[04:23] | Ask each one of them directly about the razor blade. | 开门见山问刀片的事 |
[04:26] | I’ve written up a list. | 我列了份名单 |
[04:28] | We’re talking about 11 people, | 共11个人需要接受测谎 |
[04:29] | including the SEAL team that brought him here. | 包括押他过来的海豹部队 |
[04:32] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[04:34] | We can’t rule out the possibility of a mole. | 我们不能排除有内鬼的可能 |
[04:38] | What if Raqim Faisel was warned by the same person | 说不定警告拉齐姆·法赛尔的人 |
[04:40] | who gave Hamid the razor blade? | 和给哈米德刀片的是同一个人呢 |
[04:42] | Faisel? | 法赛尔 |
[04:43] | The guy that bought the house by the airport? | 就是在机场附近买房子的那个吗 |
[04:45] | You want to connect him to this? | 他怎么和这件事扯上关系了 |
[04:47] | He disappeared just as we moved in. | 我们一进去他就消失了 |
[04:49] | Coincidence? | 巧合 |
[04:51] | Or did he know we were coming? | 还是他知道我们要去 |
[04:52] | Oh, good Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[04:56] | Look, if nothing more, let’s cover our asses. | 如果没有别的 开始收拾烂摊子吧 |
[04:59] | 11 polygraph tests. What’s the big deal? | 给11个人测谎 有什么大不了的 |
[05:01] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[05:07] | Take care of the polygraphs. | 把测谎这事办好 |
[05:16] | Don’t you ever do that to me again! | 别再令我难堪了 |
[05:19] | You disagree with me, fine, but make it a sidebar! | 你们和我意见不一 没关系 我们私下说 |
[05:25] | Well, you heard what the man said. | 你也听到他刚才说的了 |
[05:26] | Set up the polygraphs! | 去安排测谎吧 |
[05:28] | And get me Faisel! | 还有 给我抓出法赛尔 |
[05:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:38] | What a surprise. Sergeant Brody’s on this list. | 真稀奇 布洛迪中士也在名单上 |
[05:41] | Well, it’s not my fault | 是你没有组织 |
[05:42] | Estes let him in the room with Hamid. | 埃斯蒂斯让他和哈米德共处一室的 |
[05:43] | Expected to find your resignation on my desk this morning. | 我还以为你今早会递辞呈呢 |
[05:46] | I had a much better idea, don’t you think? | 我的想法要好得多 你不觉得吗 |
[05:47] | I should forget the things you said? | 我是不是该忘记你说的话 |
[05:49] | Yes, please. | 是 快忘了吧 |
[05:52] | He’s right, you know. | 他说得对 |
[05:54] | You embarrassed him in there. | 你刚让给他穿了小鞋 |
[05:55] | Who gives a shit? | 管他呢 |
[05:57] | Saul, we’re gonna get Brody. | 索尔 布洛迪快暴露了 |
[05:59] | He’ll never pass the polygraph test. | 他绝对通不过测谎 |
[06:01] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[06:03] | I’ll bet you everything I’ve got. | 我押上我的全部身家跟你赌 |
[06:05] | Everything. Including my Monk’s Dream, | 全部身家 包括我珍藏的塞隆尼斯 |
[06:07] | signed by Thelonious himself. | 亲笔签名的《蒙克的梦想》专辑 |
[06:09] | I prefer Coltrane. | 我更喜欢柯川 |
[06:10] | Not so fussy. | 没那么碎碎念 |
[06:26] | Okay, uh, here. | 好 给 |
[06:29] | So, uh, the tables will go right here, | 桌子就都放在这里 |
[06:31] | the chairs around the tables, | 椅子绕桌放 |
[06:32] | – and then just throughout the yard, okay? – All right. | -布满整个院子 好吗 -好 |
[06:38] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 好 就这样 |
[06:43] | Damn it you two. The memorial is in a half an hour. | 你们俩搞什么鬼 追悼会半小时后就开始了 |
[06:46] | You’re supposed to be ready. | 你们早该准备好了 |
[06:48] | Ma, this little creep keeps hogging the bathroom! | 这个小鬼占着厕所不出来 |
[06:50] | Chris, let your sister use the bathroom, please! | 克里斯 让你姐姐用一下厕所行吗 |
[06:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:57] | Not exactly looking forward to seeing Helen Walker. | 我真不太想见到海伦·沃克 |
[07:00] | Kind of got on my high horse when she remarried. | 我看不起她再婚 |
[07:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:05] | I was waiting for you to come home. | 我一直在等你回家 |
[07:06] | I guess I figured she could do the same. | 我觉得她也该做到 |
[07:10] | I had no right. | 我没这个权利 |
[07:13] | Do you know what you’re going to say? | 你准备好要说什么了吗 |
[07:16] | At the service? | 在告别仪式上 |
[07:19] | No. | 不 |
[07:21] | Well, just be honest. | 老实说 |
[07:22] | I’m sure everything’s gonna be fine. | 我确信不会出什么问题 |
[07:32] | We should hurry. | 得赶紧了 |
[07:40] | Here. | 我来 |
[08:00] | You look very handsome, Sergeant Brody. | 你真帅 布洛迪中士 |
[08:22] | Is your name Carrie Mathison? | 你是叫卡莉·麦吉森吗 |
[08:24] | Last time I checked. | 上次查还是这个名字 |
[08:26] | – Yes or no, please. – Yes. | -请回答”是”或”否” -是 |
[08:28] | Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency? | 你是在中央情报局工作吗 |
[08:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:32] | Regarding the questions you’ll be asked today, | 对于你即将问到的问题 |
[08:34] | do you intend to tell the truth? | 你会如实回答吗 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:38] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[08:40] | No. | 否 |
[08:41] | Have you ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[08:42] | No. | 否 |
[08:44] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[08:46] | No. | 否 |
[08:47] | Did you ever commit a minor traffic violation? | 你违反过交通法规吗 |
[08:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:52] | Are you now in Mississippi? | 你现在在密西西比吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 否 |
[08:55] | Have you ever revealed any classified information | 在没有经过安全核查的情况下 |
[08:58] | to anyone without proper security clearance? | 你有没有向谁泄露过机密情报 |
[09:00] | No. | 否 |
[09:02] | Have you ever taken any illegal drugs? | 你服用过违禁药物吗 |
[09:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[09:08] | Have you taken any illegal drugs | 进入中情局后 |
[09:10] | since joining the Central Intelligence Agency? | 你服用过违禁药品吗 |
[09:12] | No. | 否 |
[09:19] | Did you pass a razor blade to Afzal Hamid? | 是你把刀片给埃弗扎·哈米德的吗 |
[09:21] | No. | 否 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:38] | Here we go. | 这就开始 |
[09:44] | All ready, sir? | 准备好了吗 先生 |
[09:50] | Um, is your name David Estes? | 你是叫大卫·埃斯蒂斯吗 |
[09:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[09:56] | Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency? | 你是在中央情报局工作吗 |
[10:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:02] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[10:04] | You know, I was married, but I cheated on her, | 我曾有家室 但我出轨了 |
[10:06] | so that kind of soured things. | 就是那些烂事 |
[10:10] | Is that a no? | 你是回答否吗 |
[10:14] | No. | 是 |
[10:18] | No. Okay. | 否 好的 |
[10:20] | Uh, do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[10:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:24] | Not that they’re talking to me. | 不过他们现在已经不理我了 |
[10:28] | Did you pass a razor blade to Afzal Hamid? | 你是否把剃须刀片递给了埃弗扎·哈米德 |
[10:31] | No. | 否 |
[10:42] | Find anything? | 有何发现 |
[10:43] | Eight million fingerprints, | 无数指纹 |
[10:44] | a man’s belt from Macy’s– size 32– | 从梅西百货买的32码男士皮带 |
[10:47] | couple of takeout food containers | 到当地中餐馆的 |
[10:48] | from a local Chinese restaurant. | 几份外卖餐盒 |
[10:50] | Condoms. | 还有安全套 |
[10:51] | Condoms? What else? | 安全套 别的呢 |
[10:53] | A six-pack of diet Coke in the refrigerator. | 还有冰箱里六瓶装的健怡可乐 |
[10:57] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[10:59] | Interview the neighbors? | 采访了邻居吗 |
[11:01] | In progress. | 进行中 |
[11:04] | Her? | 采访了她吗 |
[11:05] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[11:13] | I apologize for all the commotion, ma’am. | 我为引起的骚动表示道歉 女士 |
[11:15] | We’ll be out of your hair soon. | 我们很快就完事了 |
[11:16] | Oh, this is very exciting. | 这真刺激 |
[11:18] | It’s not often we get a murderer living | 我们这个街区不常有 |
[11:20] | – in the neighborhood. – Murderer? | -杀人犯住过来 -杀人犯 |
[11:22] | That’s what Marilyn across the street said– | 是对街的玛丽琳说的 |
[11:24] | a cold-blooded murderer | 有个冷血杀手 |
[11:25] | raped and strangled some poor girl | 奸杀了费尔法克斯县的 |
[11:27] | – over in Fairfax County. – Whew! Lock your doors tight tonight. | -可怜少女 -看来晚上得把门锁好 |
[11:31] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[11:34] | Mr. Jawdal moved in about, uh… | 贾戴尔先生大概是… |
[11:37] | – three weeks ago? – That’s right. | -三周前搬来的 -没错 |
[11:39] | Anything you can tell me about him? | 你对他印象如何 |
[11:42] | He was very quiet and polite. | 他很斯文 很礼貌 |
[11:44] | They pretty much kept to themselves. | 他们不太与人来往 |
[11:47] | They? | 他们 |
[11:48] | He and his wife. | 他和他的妻子 |
[11:52] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[11:53] | Someone must have found out about the house. | 一定是有人发现了房子的事 |
[11:55] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么发现的 -我不知道 |
[11:56] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[11:57] | – Someplace safe. – Says who? | -安全的地方 -谁的指令 |
[12:00] | This is nuts. | 简直是疯了 |
[12:03] | There’s no one there. | 没人跟在后面 |
[12:04] | Yeah? How do you know? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[12:06] | I know. Relax, okay? | 我就是知道 放松好吗 |
[12:07] | – We’re fine. – Fine? | -我们没事的 -没事 |
[12:09] | Are you kidding me? We’re not fine. | 你开什么玩笑 我们暴露了 |
[12:10] | We’re fucked! | 我们完蛋了 |
[12:21] | – Raqim? – What? | -拉齐姆 -干嘛 |
[12:26] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 对不起 是我把你拉下水的 |
[12:31] | You didn’t drag me into it. | 你没有拉我下水 |
[12:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:36] | I dragged myself into it. | 我是自愿加入的 |
[12:42] | I am a victim of your fabulousness. | 我是你无比美貌的牺牲者 |
[12:48] | Are you saying I’m fabulous? | 你说我美 |
[12:50] | Yes, I am. | 没错 我说的 |
[12:52] | You are so full of shit. | 你净瞎说 |
[13:02] | I asked all of you here today to help me | 今天我请各位到场 |
[13:07] | say good-bye to my former husband, | 帮助我与我的前夫道别 |
[13:10] | Tom Walker. | 他叫汤姆·沃克 |
[13:17] | This has been a… | 过去的 |
[13:19] | very difficult… | 八年时间 |
[13:21] | eight years. | 非常煎熬 |
[13:25] | And now finally we can… | 现在我们终于可以 |
[13:28] | give Tom the farewell he deserves. | 给汤姆开一场郑重的送别会 |
[13:40] | Tom, uh, always said that Nick Brody | 汤姆过去常说 尼克·布洛迪 |
[13:44] | was his closest friend. | 是他最亲密的朋友 |
[13:47] | And Nick was with Tom when he died. | 汤姆死时 尼克也在场 |
[13:52] | Nick. | 有请尼克 |
[14:26] | Tom Walker was a good man. | 汤姆·沃克是个好人 |
[14:32] | A true Marine… | 一名真正的海军陆战队队员 |
[14:35] | and the best shot I ever encountered, bar n… | 我遇过最优秀的狙击手… |
[14:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:56] | Tom was the opposite of pretentious, | 汤姆从不吹嘘炫耀 |
[14:58] | whatever that is. | 无论何时何地 |
[15:01] | Humble? | 是谦虚吗 |
[15:04] | He just wanted to get the job done and get back to his family. | 他只是想尽早完成任务 回到家人身边 |
[15:34] | Staff Sergeant Calhoun? | 参谋中士卡尔霍 |
[15:43] | Present! | 到 |
[15:44] | Private First Class Fernandez? | 一等兵费尔南德斯 |
[15:48] | Present! | 到 |
[15:49] | Private First Class Wakefield? | 一等兵维克菲尔德 |
[15:53] | Present. | 到 |
[15:54] | Captain Faber? | 费伯上校 |
[15:56] | Present! | 到 |
[15:57] | Private First Class Green? | 一等兵格林 |
[16:00] | Present. | 到 |
[16:02] | Corporal Walker? | 沃克下士 |
[16:08] | Corporal Thomas Walker? | 托马斯·沃克下士 |
[16:17] | Corporal Thomas… | 托马斯 |
[16:20] | Patrick… | 帕特里克 |
[16:23] | Walker. | 沃克下士 |
[16:50] | – Good service. – Yeah, it was really good. | -进展顺利 -是啊 非常顺利 |
[16:53] | Will you excuse me? | 请恕我失陪 |
[16:54] | – I’ll be back in a minute, all right? – Mm-hmm. | -我一会就回来 好吗 -去吧 |
[16:56] | – Okay. – Okay? All right. | -好的 -好 我走了 |
[17:11] | – Sergeant Brody? – Yeah? | -布洛迪中士 -你好 |
[17:13] | Hey. That must have been hard. | 你一定很不好受 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:18] | Hey, I hate to do this right now, | 我现在不想说这些 |
[17:19] | but my bosses kind of insist. | 但是上司执意 |
[17:22] | We need you to come out to Langley to take a polygraph. | 我们需要你去兰利做一次测谎 |
[17:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:27] | I’m afraid that’s classified. | 恐怕这是机密 |
[17:30] | Can you come out today? | 你今天能来吗 |
[17:32] | Is this to do with Hamid? | 这是不是和哈米德有关 |
[17:34] | I can’t say. I’m sorry. | 我不能说 抱歉 |
[17:38] | Well, I got to go back to the reception. | 我要回去参加招待会了 |
[17:39] | They’re having it at my house. | 他们都来我家 |
[17:41] | Oh, um… | 这样啊 |
[17:43] | how about tomorrow? 10:00 a.m.? | 明天呢 早上10点 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 可以 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:02] | Faisel’s got a woman with him– maybe a girlfriend, | 费赛尔身边有个女人 也许是女朋友 |
[18:04] | maybe a wife, maybe just a cohort. | 也许是妻子 也许只是助手 |
[18:06] | She’s Caucasian, mid-20s, | 她是高加索人 25岁上下 |
[18:07] | blond hair, blue/green eyes, | 金发 蓝色或绿色眼睛 |
[18:09] | depending who you talk to. | 受访者说法不一 |
[18:10] | – Caucasian? – Yep. | -高加索人 -是的 |
[18:13] | – What do we know about her? – Nothing. | -我们对她了解多少 -一无所知 |
[18:15] | We lifted a bunch of fingerprints | 我们在那所房子里 |
[18:16] | from the house– we’re hoping at least | 采集了一堆指纹 但愿其中 |
[18:18] | one of them will be hers | 至少能有一个是她的指纹 |
[18:19] | and that we’ll be able to I.D. her. | 这样我们就可以查出她的身份 |
[18:20] | Hey, can we change gears for a second? | 我能跟你说点别的事吗 |
[18:22] | When this is all over, | 等这件事摆平 |
[18:24] | I’d like to go back to the field. | 我想回到前线 |
[18:28] | I thought you were done with the field. | 我以为你受够前线了 |
[18:29] | Mira’s been offered a job | 米拉接到一份 |
[18:31] | heading up the Red Cross in India, | 去印度红十字会工作的邀请 |
[18:32] | and Ed Welles retires in a few months, | 艾德·威尔斯还有几个月就要退休了 |
[18:33] | – so, you know, I thought… – You thought | -所以我想… -你想 |
[18:35] | you’d end your illustrious career | 去新德里情报站当个头 |
[18:36] | as the New Delhi Station Chief. | 断送掉大好前程 |
[18:39] | Who said anything about ending my illustrious career? | 谁说我要断送前程 |
[18:43] | I’ll take it up to the seventh floor. | 我会向上面汇报 |
[18:46] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:49] | – Sir. – Yeah? | -长官 -说 |
[18:50] | Faisel’s license plate. | 查到了费赛尔的牌照 |
[18:51] | Toll booth on I-70 caught it. | 70号洲际公路收费站拍到的 |
[18:53] | Where on I-70? | 70号公路的哪里 |
[18:54] | 20 miles west of Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩西边20公里处 |
[18:55] | – When? – Five hours ago. | -什么时候的事 -五小时前 |
[18:57] | Well, if they stayed on I-70, they should be somewhere | 如果他们顺着70号公路开 现在应该 |
[18:59] | around Columbus, Ohio, by now. | 到了俄亥俄州哥伦布市附近 |
[19:00] | – Alert the Ohio State Police. – We also | -通知俄亥俄州警 -我们还有 |
[19:02] | have a photo of Faisel and the girl. | 一张费赛尔和那个女孩的照片 |
[19:03] | Run her face through the databases. Also see if | 从数据库里检索她的头像 再试试 |
[19:05] | that fancy new face-recognition software gets us anything. | 神奇的新型脸部识别软件能为我们查到什么 |
[19:08] | Also try and match her face | 同时将她的头像 |
[19:09] | to anyone who popped up because of fingerprints. | 与指纹匹配对象做对比 |
[19:32] | Raqim? | 拉齐姆 |
[19:37] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[19:40] | This is it? | 就是这里 |
[19:42] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[19:45] | This is where they said we’d be safe. | 他们说到了这儿就安全了 |
[20:18] | They said they’d meet us here? | 他们说会在这里见我们吗 |
[20:23] | They said to sit tight and they’d contact us. | 他们说耐心等待 他们会联络我们 |
[21:10] | – Wait! Don’t open the door. – What? | -等等 别开门 -什么 |
[21:12] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[21:13] | Don’t open the door. Close that, close that gently. | 别开门 关上 轻轻关上 |
[21:15] | Gently. | 轻点 |
[21:18] | Get back in the car. | 回车里去 |
[21:38] | Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck. | 糟了糟了糟了 |
[21:39] | – We’re okay. – Oh, fuck. You keep saying that! | -我们没事 -你老是这么说 |
[21:41] | Because it’s true! | 因为这是真的 |
[21:42] | You sure there was a bomb? | 你确定那是颗炸弹 |
[21:43] | I could see the trigger– pressure-released. | 我看见了引爆器 压力引爆 |
[21:45] | Open the door and boom– very simple and very effective. | 一开门就炸 简单有效 |
[21:47] | What? How do you know this shit? | 什么 你怎么会知道这些 |
[21:50] | They… they-they trained me. | 他们训练过我 |
[21:52] | They trained you?! | 他们训练过你 |
[21:53] | – You never told me that! – Does it matter? | -你从没告诉过我 -这重要吗 |
[21:55] | Yes, it does matter! | 是的 很重要 |
[21:56] | We are supposed to be in a relationship! | 我们应以夫妻相待 |
[21:58] | We are supposed to be honest with each other! | 彼此坦诚 |
[22:01] | We should turn ourselves in. | 我们应该去自首 |
[22:02] | And spend the rest of our lives being interrogated | 然后在拷问室 |
[22:04] | in some offshore torture chamber? | 刑讯逼供下度过余生 |
[22:05] | We haven’t actually broken any law. | 我们并没有触犯法律 |
[22:07] | They can’t hold us forever. | 他们不能关我们一辈子 |
[22:08] | Tell that to the guys in Guantanamo. | 这话跟关塔那摩的人说去吧 |
[22:13] | We got to get rid of this car. | 我们得扔下这辆车 |
[22:21] | *I’m not dealing with another fuckin’ politic* | *我可不管什么扯淡政策* |
[22:23] | *I’m like a skillet bubblin’ until it filters up* | *像锅底还没胀大的气泡* |
[22:26] | *I’m about to kill it, I can feel it* | *我受不了了 我感觉到* |
[22:27] | *Building up, blow this buildin’ up, I’ve been sealed enough,* | *它逐渐升腾快要爆炸 我已封闭太久* |
[22:30] | *my cup runneth over* | *我心已满* |
[22:32] | *I done filled it up, the pen explodes and busts* | *不想再填充 钢笔爆破* |
[22:35] | *Ink spills my guts, you think all I do is stand here…* | *墨水四溅 你觉得我只能站在原地* |
[22:43] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[22:44] | Yes? | 干嘛 |
[22:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:47] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:48] | No. | 不用 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry I was such a bitch to you | 我很抱歉 当初你决定嫁给马特时 |
[22:51] | when you decided to marry Matt. | 我对你那么不尽情面 |
[22:54] | Oh, Jessica, you were just holding on to Brody, | 杰西卡 你当时只是坚持等着布洛迪 |
[22:56] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[22:57] | You didn’t want to let him go. | 你不想放手 |
[23:00] | And see? | 结果呢 |
[23:02] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[23:03] | Here he is. | 他回来了 |
[23:06] | *Hear my voice till you’re sick of it* | *你厌倦之前 好好听听我的声音* |
[23:08] | *You ain’t gonna have a choice* | *你别无选择* |
[23:10] | *If I gotta scream until I have half a lung* | *只要我有半个肺 我就会呐喊* |
[23:13] | *If I have half a chance, I’ll grab it Rabbit run!* | *只要我有半点机会都会抓住 兔子快跑* |
[23:23] | Hey, hey, to Tom Walker. | 敬汤姆·沃克 |
[23:27] | To Tom Walker. | 敬汤姆·沃克 |
[23:36] | What went on over there, Nick? | 当时是什么情况 尼克 |
[23:39] | How’d you and Walker get hit? | 你和沃克怎么被抓的 |
[23:41] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[23:44] | …we were dug in. | 我们被困住了 |
[23:46] | You know, uh, next thing I know, | 等我反应过来的时候 |
[23:49] | we’re taking fire from all sides and, uh… | 已经腹背受敌了 |
[23:53] | and we ate dirt and prayed. | 只能含垢忍辱 虔诚祈祷 |
[23:55] | They were waiting for you. | 他们早就埋伏好了 |
[23:57] | Somebody screwed up. | 是有人坏了事 |
[23:58] | Somebody always screws up. | 总有害群之马 |
[24:00] | Rear echelon motherfuckers. | 去他娘的后方梯队 |
[24:05] | You are so full of shit, Brody. | 你这人可真操蛋 布洛迪 |
[24:07] | Lauder, shut the fuck up. | 拉德 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[24:08] | No, no, | 不 不 |
[24:10] | I think it’s important to state for the record, | 我觉得澄清一下很重要 |
[24:15] | in case anybody’s wondering, | 以免有些人会好奇 |
[24:17] | which they’re not… | 当然他们也没好奇… |
[24:20] | but hey, | 不过 |
[24:23] | the record’s the record– | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[24:26] | Brody is full of shit. | 布洛迪就是很操蛋 |
[24:30] | Right up to his fucking eyeballs. | 浑身上下就他妈没一个地方不欠操的 |
[24:32] | It’s always good sharing a beer with you, Lauder. | 跟你喝啤酒总是很高兴 拉德 |
[24:35] | Exactly when did Wild Man Brody | 瞧瞧这个野人布洛迪华丽变身成 |
[24:37] | become a dick- sucking war hero, | 狗屁丫子战争英雄 |
[24:41] | trotted out by the brass | 天天舔着个逼脸充胖子 |
[24:42] | so all the fucking morons in this country | 好让这个国家的傻子们 |
[24:45] | could have something to feel good about, | 能有点可怜兮兮的自豪感 |
[24:47] | so they’d stop asking: what’s the point, | 那样他们才不会再问 战争意义何在 |
[24:50] | what the fuck are we even doing in Iraq and Afghanistan? | 我们到底去伊拉克和阿富汗做什么 |
[24:53] | And when did you, who once told me | 而是什么时候 你 那个曾经告诉我 |
[24:57] | you just wanted to come back in one piece, | 只是想活着回来的人 |
[25:00] | become the Boy Scout poster boy for fucking recruitment, | 变成了什么招募童子军的狗屁宣传员 |
[25:03] | suckering another couple thousand boys | 唆使成千上万 |
[25:05] | from fucking Indiana | 来自印第安纳 |
[25:08] | and the Bronx to go out and get | 和布朗克斯的男儿出去 |
[25:10] | their fucking legs blown off? | 让别人把他们的腿炸飞 |
[25:15] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[25:19] | Here’s my question: | 我想知道的是 |
[25:21] | how come Walker died and you came back alive? | 为什么沃克死了 可你却活着回来了 |
[25:27] | What’s that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[25:29] | Huh, what’s that about? | 你说 那是怎么一回事 |
[25:32] | Luck, Lauder, | 是运气 拉德 |
[25:35] | that’s what it’s all about– | 就是这么回事 |
[25:37] | good luck and bad luck. | 好运气和坏运气 |
[25:40] | I’m glad you brought up the subject of luck. | 真高兴你提起了运气这个话题 |
[25:42] | Mike, you got anything | 麦克 你对此有什么要说的吗 |
[25:43] | to say about that, you being an expert on luck and all? | 你不是特别懂运气 什么都懂吗 |
[25:45] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[25:48] | Can I be honest? | 我能说实话吗 |
[25:50] | I’ll be honest. | 我要说实话 |
[25:53] | Why not? We’re all compadres, right, | 为什么不呢 我们都是朋友嘛 对吧 |
[25:56] | brothers in arms and all that crap? | 是军队里的兄弟还是什么狗屁东西 |
[25:59] | While you were away, there’s not a man here | 你不在的时候 这里没有一个人 |
[26:02] | who didn’t want to bend your wife over the sink | 不想把你老婆按在洗手台上 |
[26:04] | and fuck her up the ass, | 狠干一通 |
[26:05] | but only one of us… | 但是只有一个人… |
[26:07] | Hey! Come on, man. | 别打了 哥们 |
[26:09] | Hey guys, there are children here. | 这里还有孩子在呢 |
[26:16] | Come on, come on. | 好了 别打了 |
[26:19] | Jody, what are you doing? | 乔迪 你干什么呢 |
[26:20] | All right, all right. Come on, man, that’s enough. | 好了好了 别打了 哥们 够了 |
[26:25] | You were my friend. | 你是我的朋友啊 |
[26:38] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[26:40] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[26:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:58] | Meet Aileen Margaret Morgan. | 来见见艾琳·玛格丽特·摩根 |
[27:00] | 28 years old, brown hair, sometimes dyed blondish, | 二十八岁 棕色头发 有时染成金色 |
[27:03] | blue eyes, five- five, 110 pounds. | 蓝眼 一米六八 五十公斤 |
[27:07] | This photo was taken six years ago | 这张照片摄于六年前 |
[27:08] | when she was arrested protesting outside | 她在爱丁堡因为抗议八国集团会议 |
[27:10] | a G-8 meeting in Edinburgh. | 而被捕的时候 |
[27:11] | The one to the right was taken six months ago | 右边那张是她现在驾照的照片 |
[27:14] | for her current driver’s license. | 摄于六个月前 |
[27:16] | Somehow she made the journey from Connecticut schoolgirl | 不知何故她从康州女学生变成了 |
[27:18] | to terrorist’s girlfriend | 恐怖分子的女友 |
[27:19] | involved in a plot against America. | 还陷入了对抗美国的阴谋 |
[27:21] | How? | 是怎么回事 |
[27:22] | Why? | 又是为何 |
[27:24] | Dig into her history. | 要深挖她的历史 |
[27:25] | Where did she grow up, where did she go to school, | 她在哪里长大 在哪里上学 |
[27:27] | who were her friends, | 谁和她做过朋友 |
[27:28] | where and when did she meet Faisel? | 在何时何地认识了费赛尔 |
[27:29] | All of it. Anything more about the car? | 所有的一切 那辆车有线索吗 |
[27:31] | I want every cop on the eastern seaboard looking for that damn thing. | 我要动用东海岸所有警力来找这破东西 |
[27:34] | – Sir? – Yeah. | -长官 -怎么了 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry to bother you, but it’s… | 很抱歉打扰您 但是… |
[27:37] | What? Spit it out, spit it out. | 怎么了 有话快说 有屁快放 |
[27:38] | It’s time, sir. | 到时间了 长官 |
[27:40] | Anybody know what he’s talking about? | 有人知道他在说什么吗 |
[27:42] | I think it’s time for your polygraph. | 你该去测谎了 |
[27:44] | Polygraph? | 测谎 |
[27:45] | I don’t have time for a fucking polygraph. | 我没时间测他妈的什么谎 |
[27:47] | It’s all right, Saul, you’ll be fine. | 没事的 索尔 你没问题的 |
[27:49] | If anything comes up, I’ll come and get you. | 如果有什么事 我会去叫你的 |
[27:50] | You’re not gonna miss anything important. | 你不会错过重要信息的 |
[27:55] | Please help me out here. | 请你帮帮我 |
[27:56] | This is how we’re going to get Brody. | 这样我们才能抓到布洛迪 |
[28:00] | Look for any contacts overseas, especially in the Middle East. | 找找所有的海外关系 尤其是中东地区的 |
[28:03] | School, exchange programs, | 学校 交流项目 |
[28:04] | graduate school, kibbutz, anything. | 研究生院 合作社 所有的 |
[28:07] | This is the polygraph room, sir. | 这里就是测谎室 长官 |
[28:08] | Oh, is that right? Hello, Larry. | 是吗 你好 拉里 |
[28:09] | Hello, Saul. | 你好 索尔 |
[28:10] | – How’s everything? – Oh, just peachy. | -还好吗 -一切顺意 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:16] | Would you hold that for me? | 能帮我拿着这个吗 |
[28:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | Could you hold this for me, right here? | 帮我拿下这个 |
[28:28] | Born December 25, 1983, | 生于1983年12月25日 |
[28:30] | Houston, Texas. | 德克萨斯州 休斯顿 |
[28:32] | Father is Owen Robert Morgan, | 父亲是欧文·罗伯特·摩根 |
[28:34] | mother is Abigail Sarah Lifeliter. | 母亲是阿比盖尔·萨拉·莱弗里特 |
[28:37] | Rakor vice president. | 雷克副总裁 |
[28:41] | He ever work in the Middle East? | 他在中东工作过吗 |
[28:42] | Saudi Arabia, 1991 to ’96. | 沙特阿拉伯 1991年到96年 |
[28:46] | Looks like he’s a pretty big deal in the oil business. | 他在石油领域还是个大人物呢 |
[28:48] | Okay, so we’ve got a rich American girl | 好吧 所以这个美国富家女 |
[28:52] | living in Saudi Arabia for five years | 在八岁到十三岁期间 |
[28:54] | between the ages of eight and 13. | 在沙特阿拉伯生活了五年 |
[28:58] | When did Faisel leave Saudi Arabia to study in the States? | 费赛尔是何时离开沙特来美国读书的 |
[29:01] | 1995. | 1995年 |
[29:02] | So they overlapped by four years. | 所以他们有四年是重叠的 |
[29:09] | What happened, Aileen? | 发生了什么事呢 艾琳 |
[29:12] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[29:17] | Is your name Saul Berenson? | 你的名字是索尔·贝伦森吗 |
[29:19] | For Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[29:22] | Is your name Saul Berenson? | 你的名字是索尔·贝伦森吗 |
[29:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:26] | Saul, calm down. | 索尔 冷静点 |
[29:28] | We’ve been through this before. | 我们以前也做过这个 |
[29:29] | Take a deep breath, think of something pleasant. Okay? | 深呼吸 想想开心的事 好吗 |
[29:35] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[29:37] | Uh, do you live at 413 Circle Drive, | 你是不是住在413环线 |
[29:40] | Washington, D.C.? | 华盛顿特区 |
[29:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:45] | There we go. | 这样就对了 |
[29:46] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[29:48] | Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency? | 你是中情局职员吗 |
[29:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:53] | Is your office on the fifth floor? | 你的办公室是在五楼吗 |
[29:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:57] | Are you planning on telling the truth today | 你今天打算就埃弗扎·哈米德 |
[29:59] | about Afzal Hamid and the razor blade? | 及刀片一事说实话吗 |
[30:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:06] | Did you pass Afzal Hamid a razor blade? | 你是否交给埃弗扎·哈米德一个刀片 |
[30:09] | No. | 没有 |
[30:13] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[30:15] | You got to relax or we’ll be here all night. | 你得放松 不然我们今晚别想走了 |
[30:17] | I can’t be here all night. | 我不能一晚上都耗在这 |
[30:18] | We’ve got an emergency going on out there. | 那边有紧急事件 |
[30:20] | The real world will not wait | 真实世界是不会等着 |
[30:22] | for these bureau- fucking-cratic idiocies. | 你们这些白痴民主官僚磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[30:25] | We’ll finish it tomorrow. | 我们明天再继续吧 |
[30:29] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[30:32] | Where’d she go after Princeton? | 从普林斯顿毕业后她去了哪里 |
[30:33] | Jordan– the Peace Corps. | 加入和平队 去了约旦 |
[30:35] | – How long? – Two years. | -去了多久 -两年 |
[30:37] | Do any traveling while she was there? | 她在那的时候旅行过吗 |
[30:40] | Uh, Egypt, Lebanon– oh, here we go– | 去过埃及 黎巴嫩 还有 |
[30:42] | Sarabia, March 22 to March 30, 2004. | 萨拉维亚 2004年3月22到30号 |
[30:46] | Any overlaps with Faisel? | 有和费赛尔重叠的时间吗 |
[30:47] | March 26 to 27, 2004. | 2004年3月26到27号 |
[30:50] | Faisel visits his grandmother. | 费赛尔去看望他的祖母 |
[30:52] | Aileen Morgan and Raqim Faisel met somewhere | 艾琳·摩根和拉齐姆·费赛尔 |
[30:54] | between 1991 and 1996 | 与91到96年之间 |
[30:56] | in Saudi Arabia. | 在沙特阿拉伯某地相遇 |
[30:58] | They reacquainted themselves there March 26 to 27, | 后于3月26到27号再次见面 |
[31:01] | also in Saudi Arabia. | 地点仍是沙特阿拉伯 |
[31:03] | They were childhood friends. | 他们是旧时故友 |
[31:09] | That was fast. | 怎么这么快 |
[31:11] | I got to go back, finish tomorrow. | 我得回来 明天再去 |
[31:14] | I figured you might need me out here. | 我觉得你可能会需要我 |
[31:21] | A naive, weak-willed American rich girl | 一个天真烂漫 意志薄弱的美国富家女 |
[31:25] | falls madly in love with a Saudi engineer | 疯狂地爱上了一个沙特工程师 |
[31:27] | who happens to be a terrorist. | 而那人碰巧是个恐怖分子 |
[31:29] | Sacrifices all to be with him and help fulfill his mission, | 她牺牲所有只为常伴他左右帮他完成任务 |
[31:32] | whatever the fuck that is. | 不管他妈的那任务是什么 |
[31:34] | Sound convincing? | 听起来有说服力吗 |
[31:37] | Why hasn’t she cracked | 她怎么还没崩溃 |
[31:39] | at least a little bit, | 真是坐得稳 |
[31:42] | called her parents, run away, something? | 也不联系父母 逃跑什么的 |
[31:45] | Things are getting pretty hairy for an amateur. | 对于一个外行来说现在境况够糟了 |
[31:50] | Maybe we’ve got it backwards. | 也许是我们弄反了 |
[31:52] | Maybe she’s the one driving this. | 也许她才是操纵着这一切的人 |
[31:55] | She’s the terrorist? | 她是恐怖分子 |
[32:06] | Carrie here. | 我是卡莉 |
[32:07] | It’s me– | 是我 |
[32:08] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[32:13] | Yeah, y-y-you gave me your number. | 你给过我你的号码 |
[32:15] | Should I hang up? | 要我挂断吗 |
[32:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:20] | I can’t do the polygraph tomorrow. | 我明天不能去做测谎了 |
[32:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:24] | I just can’t, I’m a mess. | 我就是去不了 我这里一团糟 |
[32:27] | I’ve had the worst fucking day. | 我刚刚过了最他妈糟糕的一天 |
[32:30] | I could tell them my name | 就算我只是说说自己的名字 |
[32:31] | and it would sound like a lie. | 听起来都会像弥天大谎似的 |
[32:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[32:56] | Oh, you didn’t have to come. | 其实你不用来的 |
[32:59] | Uh, I’ll have whatever he’s having. | 我要跟他一样的 |
[33:01] | Bourbon, straight Bourbon. | 波旁酒 纯的 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:04] | What’s the difference, I always wondered. | 我一直很好奇 纯不纯有什么不同 |
[33:07] | Straight’s been aged for two years in charred oak barrels. | 纯波旁可是在焦橡木桶里储存过两年的 |
[33:16] | Ugh, still tastes like gasoline to me. | 反正喝起来都像汽油嘛 |
[33:21] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[33:22] | I decked my best friend. | 我狠狠揍了我最好的朋友 |
[33:26] | Hurts like a motherfucker, excuse my French. | 真他妈的疼煞我 请原谅我的脏话 |
[33:28] | Uh, I was talking about your friend. | 我是同情你的朋友 |
[33:31] | Don’t– he’s an asshole. | 不必 他是个混蛋 |
[33:33] | Want to tell me about it? | 想跟我说说是怎么回事吗 |
[33:36] | You ever been married by any chance? | 你结过婚吗 |
[33:39] | – Nope. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么不呢 |
[33:43] | It just hasn’t felt right quite yet, | 只是感觉还没到而已 |
[33:48] | or as important as what I do for a living. | 也可能是我更看重工作 |
[33:52] | Plus the guy I was seeing when I left for Iraq decided | 而且我去了伊拉克 那时的男友觉得 |
[33:55] | I wasn’t worth the wait. | 不值得为我等待 |
[33:56] | – Nice. – Eh, I can’t say I really blame him. | -真干脆 -其实我也不怪他 |
[33:59] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[34:00] | …it’s not like I was Little Miss Faithful over there. | 我在伊拉克也不是什么贞洁圣女 |
[34:06] | Hey, if you don’t slow down, | 你慢点喝 |
[34:07] | I’m never gonna be able to catch up. | 不然我总也追不上你 |
[34:09] | How come, when I met you at the safe house the other day, | 咱们在互助小组见过面 |
[34:12] | you pretended like we hadn’t bumped into each other | 但那天在安全屋碰见 |
[34:13] | at the, uh, support group? | 你怎么装做没这回事呢 |
[34:16] | Oh, that. | 那件事啊 |
[34:18] | Yeah, that. | 对啊 那件事 |
[34:21] | You mean aside from the fact that I’m not supposed | 你是说除了我不能向非中情局工作人员 |
[34:22] | to get help from counselors outside the agency? | 寻求帮助以外的其它原因吗 |
[34:25] | Is there another reason? | 还有其他原因吗 |
[34:29] | I don’t know. | 可能吧 |
[34:34] | Standing there that night in the rain. | 站在雨中的那一晚 |
[34:39] | I figured, who else had to know? | 我觉得没必要让别人知道 |
[34:46] | What? | 笑什么 |
[34:52] | I like it when life is like that. | 我喜欢那样的生活 |
[34:54] | Like what, wet? | 哪样的 潮湿的 |
[34:57] | Heightened somehow. | 有点刺激 |
[35:02] | When I was a girl, my friends and I used to play chicken | 小时候 我经常和小伙伴相互挑战 |
[35:04] | with the train on the tracks near our house, | 在家附近的铁轨上等火车 看谁先跑开 |
[35:06] | and no one could ever beat me, not even the boys. | 结果谁都没我胆大 包括男孩子 |
[35:22] | I can’t stand the Wizards. | 我真是受不了那个奇才队 |
[35:25] | What kind of name is that anyway for a basketball team– | 这是什么怪名字 一个篮球队 |
[35:28] | the Wizards? | 叫奇才 |
[35:29] | What are they, like, magicians in hoods? | 难道他们都是戴着兜帽的魔法师吗 |
[35:33] | Redskins? | 那西伯根红人队呢 |
[35:34] | I love the Redskins. | 我最喜欢红人队了 |
[35:36] | No, I grew up on the Redskins. | 我是在西伯根长大的 |
[35:38] | My father thought he was a Redskin. | 我爸爸说自己是印第安人 |
[35:41] | He used to take me to games in the freezing cold. | 他以前老大冷天带我去看球 |
[35:44] | One time we wore sleeping bags. | 有一次我们缩在睡袋里看球 |
[35:47] | We climbed in, we zipped ’em up. | 我们爬进去 拉上拉链 |
[35:50] | All you could see was our eyes. | 结果只能看见对方的眼睛 |
[35:52] | You have great eyes. | 你的眼睛美极了 |
[35:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[35:55] | Kind of secretive. | 不轻易流露感情 |
[35:56] | Ah, comes with the job. | 那是练出来的 |
[35:58] | Secretive eyes– it’s a requirement, | 惯于掩藏的眼神 是工作需要 |
[36:01] | Really. | 真的 |
[36:03] | Oh, Jesus, we drank too much. | 老天 刚才喝多了 |
[36:05] | Yeah, we did. | 可不是吗 |
[36:06] | Oh, I hope I don’t puke. | 我可不想吐出来 |
[36:08] | You’re gonna puke? | 你要吐了 |
[36:09] | – No. – You all right? | -还没 -没事吧 |
[36:10] | I’m half Irish. | 我可是半个爱尔兰人 |
[36:11] | The Irish don’t puke? | 爱尔兰人喝多了不会吐吗 |
[36:12] | Nah, only when we have to salute the British. | 不会 除非要我们向英国人致敬 |
[36:25] | This is me. | 我到了 |
[36:32] | Want to know what it’s all about? | 想知道为什么要去吗 |
[36:34] | The polygraph? | 测谎 |
[36:37] | I thought that was classified. | 这不是机密吗 |
[36:38] | It is. | 没错 |
[36:42] | Hamid’s dead. | 哈米德死了 |
[36:44] | Someone slipped him a razorblade in the safe house. | 有人往安全屋里塞了一个剃须刀片 |
[36:46] | Slit his wrists. | 他割腕自杀了 |
[36:51] | So… | 所以 |
[38:01] | Any more secrets you want to share, huh? | 你还有什么秘密 |
[38:03] | What else don’t I know? | 还有什么是我不知道的 |
[38:04] | Can’t hear the song. | 我都听不清这首歌了 |
[38:05] | How can you just sit there listening to wailing cowboys | 你怎么能平心静气听什么忧伤的牛仔歌曲 |
[38:07] | when our lives are falling apart? | 咱们的命都快保不住了 |
[38:09] | I need to relax. I can’t think straight if I don’t relax. | 我需要放松 不然没法思考 |
[38:11] | No, what we need is a fucking plan. | 我们需要的是一个详细的计划 |
[38:15] | What if we went to Mexico? | 不如咱们去墨西哥吧 |
[38:17] | – No. We should turn ourselves in. – No. | -不 我们应该去自首 -不行 |
[38:20] | Yes, we can ask for protective custody. | 我们可以申请保护性监禁 |
[38:21] | I’d rather die. | 那我宁愿去死 |
[38:23] | Yeah? Well, you’re going to. | 是吗 你就要死了 |
[38:35] | I got to pee. | 我去上厕所 |
[39:34] | You’re awake. | 你醒了啊 |
[39:36] | Jet lag, I guess. | 可能是时差作祟吧 |
[39:38] | I got some good news. | 我有好消息 |
[39:40] | Hmm. Do you want some tea? | 想喝点茶吗 |
[39:42] | Tea? Sure. Thanks. | 茶 好的 谢谢 |
[39:48] | I’ve put in for the New Delhi station. | 我申请了新德里驻地的工作 |
[39:52] | Ed Welles retires in a few months. | 艾德·威尔斯几个月后就要从那辞职了 |
[39:56] | I believe I’ve got Estes’ backing. | 埃斯蒂斯一定会支持我的 |
[39:59] | Take the new job. | 接受你的新工作吧 |
[40:02] | I can come with you. | 我和你一起去印度 |
[40:06] | I don’t want you to come with me. | 我不想让你跟我一起去 |
[40:10] | What? | 什么 |
[40:11] | I want to go alone. | 我想一个人去 |
[40:12] | I need to go alone. | 我必须一个人 |
[40:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:18] | I just do. | 没有原因 |
[40:22] | For how long? | 要去多久 |
[40:25] | I-I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:28] | A week? | 一周 |
[40:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:32] | A month? | 一个月 |
[40:35] | What? | 多久 |
[40:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:44] | New job? | 新工作 |
[40:47] | Just a ploy? | 是障眼法吧 |
[40:50] | Your way of letting me down gently? | 你是不想伤害我对吗 |
[40:53] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[40:55] | we’re like good friends sharing a house. | 我们就像在同一个屋檐下的好朋友 |
[40:59] | You do the dishes, I water the garden. | 你负责洗碗 我负责浇花 |
[41:02] | You are watching football, I watch cooking shows. | 你看球赛 我看厨艺节目 |
[41:05] | You play golf, I do yoga. | 你打高尔夫 我练瑜伽 |
[41:12] | Sounds perfect. | 我没意见了 |
[41:43] | Come on. We’re late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[41:48] | Come on. | 快 |
[41:55] | Have a good day at school, sugar bunny. | 在学校过得开心点 宝贝 |
[41:59] | Right. | 一定会 |
[42:02] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[42:21] | Did you go to college? | 你上过大学吗 |
[42:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:25] | Did you major in Political Science? | 你的专业是政治学吗 |
[42:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:29] | Have you ever sold secrets to an agent of another country? | 你是否向外国情报人员出卖过情报 |
[42:34] | No. | 没有 |
[42:35] | Are you married? | 你是已婚人士吗 |
[42:37] | No, not really. | 没有 算不上 |
[42:41] | Yes or no? | 已婚还是未婚 |
[42:46] | I don’t know, Larry. | 我不知道 拉里 |
[42:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:52] | Maybe yes, maybe no. | 算是已婚 也可以说未婚 |
[42:55] | Technically? | 法律上讲呢 |
[42:57] | Technically, yes. | 法律上讲 已婚 |
[43:02] | Did you give Afzal Hamid a razorblade? | 你是否给过埃弗扎·哈米德一个剃须刀片 |
[43:06] | No. | 没有 |
[43:09] | That’s it. | 问完了 |
[43:11] | You’re free. | 你可以离开了 |
[43:20] | I hope I never see you again. | 真希望咱们不会再次见面 |
[43:22] | Oh, you will. | 肯定会的 |
[43:24] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 哥们 |
[43:42] | Trouble at home. | 家里出了点事 |
[43:43] | It’ll blow over. | 我很快就会没事的 |
[43:45] | Brody next? | 下一个是布洛迪 |
[43:46] | Brody’s next. | 下一个是布洛迪 |
[43:48] | Assuming he shows up. | 如果他出现的话 |
[43:51] | This is it, Saul. | 这是关键时刻 索尔 |
[43:52] | Finally. | 终于等到了 |
[43:54] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[44:20] | Come on in, Sergeant Brody. | 请进 布洛迪中士 |
[44:22] | Just stand over here. | 站在那里 |
[44:24] | This won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[44:25] | Can you just, uh, take your jacket off? | 请你把夹克脱了吧 |
[44:27] | You can put it on the chair there. | 可以先放在那边的椅子上 |
[44:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[44:53] | Now, just relax | 放轻松 |
[44:56] | and answer all the questions | 诚实地回答问题 |
[44:58] | honestly, yes or no. | 只用说 是或者不是 |
[45:01] | All set? | 准备好了吗 |
[45:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:05] | Is your name Nicholas Brody? | 你叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪对吗 |
[45:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:10] | Are you a member of the U.S. Marine Corps? | 你是一名美军陆战队员吗 |
[45:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:14] | Do you intend to tell the truth here today? | 今天打算在这里说实话吗 |
[45:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:18] | Have you ever sold secrets to a foreign government? | 你向外国出卖过机密 是吗 |
[45:21] | No. | 不是 |
[45:22] | Have you ever been arrested? | 你被逮捕过 是吗 |
[45:25] | Yes. I borrowed my dad’s Pontiac one time. | 是的 我曾经开过父亲的庞迪克车 |
[45:28] | I was 15 years old. | 当时我只有十五岁 |
[45:30] | Have you ever been arrested for a felony? | 你曾经因为重罪而被捕 是吗 |
[45:34] | No. | 不是 |
[45:36] | Have you ever killed a man? | 你杀过人 是吗 |
[45:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:40] | Did you pass Afzal Hamid a razorblade? | 你给过埃弗扎·哈米德一个剃须刀片 是吗 |
[45:43] | No. | 不是 |
[45:45] | Do you live at 3319 West Chapman Street? | 你是否住在西查普曼街3319号 |
[45:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:50] | Are you sometimes called Nick? | 有人叫你尼克对吗 |
[45:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:53] | Is Boston the capital of Massachusetts? | 波士顿是麻州的首府吗 |
[45:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:57] | Do you know Afzal Hamid? | 你认识埃弗扎·哈米德吗 |
[45:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:00] | Did you meet him in Syria? | 你在叙利亚见过他 对吗 |
[46:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:03] | Did you slip him a razorblade? | 你偷偷给过他剃须刀片 是吗 |
[46:06] | No. | 不是 |
[46:08] | Ask him again. | 再问一遍 |
[46:12] | Did you slip Afzal Hamid a razorblade? | 你偷偷给过埃弗扎·哈米德剃须刀片 是吗 |
[46:15] | No. | 不是 |
[46:22] | Ask him if he’s ever been unfaithful to his wife. | 问他有没有背叛过自己的妻子 |
[46:28] | Go on, ask him. | 快点 问他 |
[46:31] | Have you ever been unfaithful to your wife? | 你背叛过你的妻子 是吗 |
[46:37] | No. | 不是 |
[46:42] | Okay, Larry, wrap it up. | 好了 拉里 收工吧 |
[46:46] | Thank you, Sergeant Brody. | 谢谢你的配合 布洛迪中士 |
[46:48] | That it? We all done? | 好了吗 问完了 |
[46:50] | He’s lying. | 他撒谎 |
[46:52] | He passed the polygraph. | 他通过了谎言测试 |
[46:54] | Same one you and I take and flub every time. | 我们俩都试过 每次都露馅 |
[46:56] | or at least I do. | 至少我是这样 |
[47:00] | It’s… It’s over. | 这就是结果 |
[47:05] | – Man is clean. – Saul… | -他是清白的 -索尔 |
[47:10] | You can’t deny the facts– | 事实不容争辩 |
[47:12] | what we just witnessed– | 我们亲眼看见的 |
[47:14] | just ’cause you find them inconvenient. | 即使你觉得难以接受 |
[47:22] | So… | 那么 |
[47:28] | now we know that Sergeant Brody’s been faithful to his wife. | 我们知道布洛迪中士对妻子是忠诚的 |
[47:32] | Why do we care? | 为什么要知道这个 |
[47:35] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[47:55] | Get in. | 上车 |