时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:12] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked… | 美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击… |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re gonna play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:27] | is one of the good ol’ favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:29] | Until something stops him… | 直到他受到了阻击… |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:42] | We must, and we will be vigilant… | 我们必须 也将会提高警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | – Fuck! – I missed something once before. | -操 -我以前遗漏过线索 |
[00:58] | I won’t… | 我不会… |
[00:59] | I can’t let that happen again. | 我不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | Everyone misses something that day. | 很多人都遗漏了线索 |
[01:06] | Everyone is not me. | 但我不能 |
[01:21] | I appreciate you looking out for Jessica. | 谢谢你一直在帮我照顾杰西卡 |
[01:24] | Like you did while I was gone. | 我不在的时候 你也是这么做的 |
[01:26] | You were my friend! You… | 你是我的朋友啊 你… |
[01:30] | Carrie here. | 我是卡莉 |
[01:31] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[01:33] | I’m taking some time, | 我最近一段时间 |
[01:35] | from home. | 不想回家 |
[01:40] | I know I have oatmeal, | 这里有燕麦粥 |
[01:41] | but no Yorkshire Gold out here in the sticks. Sorry. | 但在这就别想喝约克金茶了 抱歉啦 |
[01:44] | How do you know the tea I drink? | 你怎么知道我喝什么茶 |
[01:47] | Did you spy on me? | 你是不是监视我 |
[01:49] | You are a spy, right? | 你是个间谍 对吧 |
[01:50] | You’re telling me the fucking CIA | 你是说 傻逼中情局认为 |
[01:52] | thinks I’m working for al-Qaeda? | 我为基地组织卖命吗 |
[01:55] | I think you’re working for al-Qaeda. | 是我这样认为的 |
[01:58] | – We have a deal with Aileen. – What did she tell you? | -艾琳愿意跟我们合作了 -她和你说什么了 |
[02:00] | They were just told to buy the house, go about their business | 他们只被告知买下那幢房子 正常生活 |
[02:03] | till a visitor arrived. | 等待联络人 |
[02:04] | Which he did on Monday. | 那人周一出现了 |
[02:05] | She’s sitting with a sketch artist right now. | 她正跟画像师在一起 |
[02:07] | Ask me anything. | 随便你问吧 |
[02:09] | Why did they kill Walker and not you? | 他们为什么杀了沃克 却没杀你 |
[02:12] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[02:16] | – Galvez, you up there? – Affirmative. | -盖维斯 你上去了吗 -是的 |
[02:18] | Face the airport, Galvez. | 朝机场方向看 盖维斯 |
[02:21] | We’re looking for direct targets. | 我们要找一个直接目标 |
[02:25] | Reserve M-1. | M-1备降区 |
[02:29] | That’s a landing pad for Marine 1. | 是陆战队一号的机场 |
[02:31] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:32] | A mile is well within a sniper’s range. | 一英里对狙击手来说游刃有余 |
[02:35] | An expert sniper. | 肯定是个狙击高手 |
[02:37] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[02:39] | We were wrong about Brody. | 我们冤枉布洛迪了 |
[02:41] | A P.O.W. was turned, | 是有个战俘叛变了 |
[02:43] | but it wasn’t him. | 但不是他 |
[02:45] | Aileen just I.D.’d Tom Walker. | 艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克 |
[02:48] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[02:51] | He’s the terrorist. | 他才是恐怖分子 |
[03:06] | Homeless vet here. | 我是个无家可归的老兵 |
[03:09] | I fought your war. | 我为你们打过仗 |
[03:11] | Iraq– ring a bell? | 伊拉克战争 有印象吧 |
[03:16] | Hey, come on, man. I’m hungry. | 行行好吧 哥们 我快饿死了 |
[03:20] | Ma’am, ma’am? | 女士 女士 |
[03:24] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[03:31] | Thank you. God bless you. | 谢谢你 上帝保佑你 |
[03:34] | God bless the little children. | 上帝保佑你家小心肝 |
[03:38] | Thank you, little man. | 谢谢你 小家伙 |
[03:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:02] | Hungry here. | 赏口饭吃吧 |
[04:33] | 威克大道 仓储公司 | |
[04:44] | Is this the man you saw? | 这是你见过的那个人吗 |
[04:47] | Your father? | 你爸爸 |
[04:50] | Is this your office? | 这是你的办公室吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, yeah, this is my office. | 对 这是我的办公室 |
[04:55] | I thought you were a spy. | 我还以为你是个间谍呢 |
[04:59] | I guess, in a– in a way. | 算是吧 |
[05:03] | How can you spy on anyone sitting in here? | 坐在屋里怎么当间谍啊 |
[05:05] | Lucas, Lucas, come on. | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 听话 |
[05:07] | Just… What did we agree? | 你答应我什么来着 |
[05:09] | That everything had to be secret. | 所有事情都要保密 |
[05:11] | Right, and what else? | 对 还有呢 |
[05:13] | You get to ask your questions first. | 我要让你先提问 |
[05:16] | Why’d you do that? Touch your nose? | 你用手碰鼻子干嘛 |
[05:20] | He told me he’d seen his father at school. | 他说在学校见到了他父亲 |
[05:23] | Watching him through the chain link. | 透过铁丝网看他 |
[05:26] | It never occurred to me it could actually be true. | 我从没想过这会是真的 |
[05:30] | Tom was dead. That’s what they told me. | 他们告诉我 汤姆死了 |
[05:32] | I know it’s a lot to deal with. | 我知道这一下子很难接受 |
[05:34] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[05:35] | For years I pray Tom’s alive. | 这么多年 我一直祈祷汤姆还活着 |
[05:38] | Now you tell me he is, but he’s turned into some kind of monster? | 现在你说他确实还活着 却人性泯灭了 |
[05:41] | – I didn’t say that. – Yes, you did. | -我没那么说 -你就是这个意思 |
[05:43] | “Brainwashed.” That was the word you used. | 你原话是”被洗脑了” |
[05:46] | Planning an attack on his own country. | 说他打算袭击自己的祖国 |
[05:49] | That’s what we believe. | 我们也只是猜测而已 |
[05:52] | So I don’t know whether I should be celebrating | 我真不知道是该庆祝 |
[05:54] | or putting my son and I into witness protection. | 还是给我们娘俩申请证人保护 |
[05:58] | What we need to do is find him before anything happens. | 我们要赶在任何事情发生前找到他 |
[06:01] | You can help with that. | 你是能出一份力的 |
[06:04] | How could he be alive all these years and not call? | 他要是一直活着 为什么连个电话都不打 |
[06:10] | When you say he’s changed, | 就因为这一点 |
[06:13] | that’s the only reason I believe you. | 我才相信你说他叛变了 |
[06:17] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[06:19] | Will you send in Mrs. Walker, please? | 请沃克夫人进来吧 |
[06:22] | He needs your help in there. | 他需要你的配合 |
[06:25] | Do you think you can do that? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[06:45] | In Germany you said Walker died in the middle of the night. | 在德国 你说沃克死在半夜 |
[06:47] | He was killed, yes. | 没错 他被杀了 |
[06:55] | Beaten to death? | 是被打死的吗 |
[06:56] | I didn’t see it. I heard it. | 我没亲眼看到 只听到了声音 |
[06:58] | But it was pretty clear. | 但他肯定死了 |
[07:00] | Then they made you bury him? | 然后他们让你把他埋了 |
[07:01] | Yeah, outside the compound. | 对 埋在了收容所外面 |
[07:04] | Just like I said in my original debrief | 我最初做简报的时候就是这么说的 |
[07:06] | and a hundred times since. | 后来又重复过无数遍 |
[07:08] | So you want to tell me what this is all about? | 你问我这些到底是为了什么 |
[07:10] | I’m just reconfirming. | 就是再确认一下 |
[07:11] | Oh, that’s why they told me to drop everything and rush in here. | 让我放下手头的事赶紧过来 就为这个 |
[07:15] | Well, his wife– | 他的妻子… |
[07:16] | widow– she’s trying to close the file. | 他的遗孀 想封存档案 |
[07:21] | Just trying to oblige. | 我们只是在帮忙 |
[07:24] | Like I said, | 我说过了 |
[07:27] | mostly we were kept apart. | 我们很少被关在一起 |
[07:31] | All I know for sure is he’s dead. | 可以肯定的是 他已经死了 |
[07:38] | Thanks. I got what I need. | 谢谢配合 我问完了 |
[07:39] | Thanks very much. | 不客气 |
[07:50] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[07:51] | Oh, so it’s just a coincidence that I’ve been dragged in here | 是巧合吗 关于汤姆·沃克的死 |
[07:54] | to go over Tom Walker’s death | 你们又拉我来审讯 |
[07:55] | just two days after I told you I killed him? | 而两天前 我才告诉你他是被我打死的 |
[07:57] | I didn’t tell them what you said. I would never do that. | 我没说出去 我不可能这么做 |
[08:00] | Then why am I here? | 那为什么叫我过来 |
[08:03] | I can’t say. | 这我不能说 |
[08:04] | – Oh, sure, of course not. – I can’t. | -那可不是吗 -真不能说 |
[08:07] | You know, for somebody who lies all the time, | 作为一个谎话连篇的人 |
[08:08] | I’d think you’d be better at it. | 你这个谎真是太烂了 |
[08:10] | Brody… | 布洛迪 |
[08:10] | Oh, please, just stop. | 好了 别跟着我 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:16] | Fucking me to get information, | 用肉体交换信息 |
[08:18] | is that part of the job description? | 也是你的分内之事吗 |
[08:20] | Or do you get a promotion for showing initiative? | 主动的人升职更快对吧 |
[08:31] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[08:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:36] | He’s mad about having to answer the same questions over and over. | 他受不了反复回答同样的问题 |
[08:43] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[08:44] | He is. What? | 他就是生气 怎么了 |
[08:47] | I think I got a lead on Tom Walker. Interested? | 汤姆·沃克那边有线索了 感兴趣吗 |
[08:50] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[09:18] | They called me back to Langley. | 中情局的人叫我去兰利总部 |
[09:23] | To answer more questions about Tom again. | 又问了我一些汤姆的事 |
[09:27] | You don’t have to explain where you were. | 你没必要解释去了哪 |
[09:36] | Jess, | 杰西 |
[09:38] | you have every right to be mad at me. | 你完全有理由生我的气 |
[09:41] | I know I’ve been impossible. | 我知道自己不可理喻 |
[09:43] | And I know I can’t just | 也知道 一下子消失两天 |
[09:44] | vanish for two days without hurting you all. | 肯定让你们伤心了 |
[09:47] | After eight years, what’s two more days? | 八年都过来了 多两天也无妨 |
[09:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:49] | You don’t even care? Because I do. | 你根本不在乎吗 我可是在乎的 |
[10:02] | Brody, I hung on for six years. | 布洛迪 我坚守了整整六年 |
[10:08] | Six years after they told me you were dead. | 当时他们告诉我你已经阵亡 |
[10:14] | Six years after a Marine came to the door | 还有一位陆战队士兵上门来 |
[10:16] | and said they were going to start paying death benefits. | 通知我可以领死亡保险金了 |
[10:22] | I waited for you | 但我等了你六年 |
[10:23] | because I wanted so much for you to be alive. | 多希望你还活着 |
[10:28] | Then I screwed up. | 后来我犯了错 |
[10:30] | I didn’t wait long enough. I screwed up. | 我没有坚持到最后 把一切搞砸了 |
[10:34] | But I can’t keep paying for that. | 但我不能为这个付一辈子的代价 |
[10:36] | – You don’t have to. – I can’t. | -你不必付什么代价 -我做不到 |
[10:42] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:44] | Chris will be home soon. | 克里斯马上就回来了 |
[10:46] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[10:48] | None of it is. | 这都不怪你 |
[10:55] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我就是要让你明白这一点 |
[10:59] | And I don’t want everything to fall apart. | 我不希望看到任何分崩离析 |
[11:13] | Remember what you said about Walker | 还记得我们发现沃克跟踪儿子时 |
[11:15] | when we found out he was watching his son? | 你是怎么评价他的吗 |
[11:19] | You said his family was his Achilles heel. | 你说家庭是他的软肋 |
[11:23] | That’s what got me thinking about this. | 于是我想到了这一点 |
[11:24] | About what, exactly? | 说具体点 哪一点 |
[11:27] | His son spots him at school. | 既然他儿子在学校发现了他 |
[11:30] | I thought maybe he’d try some other form of contact. | 也许他还会用其它方式接近儿子 |
[11:33] | Well, I think he did. | 果然如此 |
[11:34] | Okay, press “Enter.” It’s right there. | 敲回车键 在这里 |
[11:37] | Okay… | 这是… |
[11:38] | Phone records? | 通话记录 |
[11:39] | Helen Walker’s phone records. | 这是海伦·沃克的电话记录 |
[11:40] | Galvez got ’em for me. | 我让盖维斯找的 |
[11:41] | Turns out there’s something very interesting about them. | 里面挺有意思 |
[11:44] | Look at the time stamps. | 你看时间标示 |
[11:46] | 8:10 8:08 8:14 8:11 8:10, 8:08, 8:14, 8:11. | |
[11:49] | All on weekdays. | 都是工作日接的 |
[11:50] | Made from various disposable cell phones. | 而且都是用一次性手机打来的 |
[11:55] | S-So wait, Walker’s been talking to his wife? | 等等 你是说沃克一直和妻子有联系 |
[11:57] | No. That’s the point. | 不是 只是一个疑点 |
[12:00] | At 8:00 a.m. she takes the kid to school. | 早上八点 海伦送孩子去上学 |
[12:02] | The calls come in when she’s not there. | 电话打来的时候她是接不到的 |
[12:04] | – Listen. – What is it? | -听听这个 -什么东西 |
[12:10] | Just listen. | 听就是了 |
[12:16] | Hey, this is Lucas. And Helen. | 这里是卢卡斯和海伦的家 |
[12:18] | Please leave a message after the tone, | 请在提示音之后 |
[12:20] | with your name and address, and the time you called, | 留下你的姓名 地址 打来的时间 |
[12:22] | and the date, and why you called, | 日期 说明留言内容 |
[12:24] | and for who, and when… | 留给谁 什么时候 |
[12:25] | And we’ll call you back. | 我们会给您回电 |
[12:28] | Depending on your answers. | 也得看你的留言内容 |
[12:31] | His Achilles heel. | 这就是他的软肋 |
[12:35] | He calls just to hear their voices. | 他打过去就是想听听她们的声音 |
[12:39] | Who does? | 你说谁呢 |
[12:41] | You can say; he’s cleared. | 但说无妨 他不是外人 |
[12:42] | This is Special Agent Hall, | 这位是豪尔特工 |
[12:44] | our FBI liaison on the Walker task force. | 沃克特勤小组的调查局联络员 |
[12:47] | That phone message. | 我们正在听电话录音 |
[12:49] | It’s Walker’s wife Helen and his son Lucas. | 是沃克的妻子海伦和儿子卢卡斯录的 |
[12:51] | He calls when he knows they won’t be there. | 他专门挑妻儿不在家的时候打过去 |
[12:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:55] | Well, like Saul said, | 就像索尔说的 |
[12:55] | just to hear their voices on the answering machine. | 为了听听她们的声音 |
[12:57] | To feel like he still belongs. | 找到家的归属感 |
[12:59] | This is how we find Walker. | 我们可以通过这个找到沃克 |
[13:01] | We get Helen to pick up one morning. | 找一个早晨 让海伦接电话 |
[13:03] | She draws him out while we track the GPS. | 她拖延时间 我们趁机定位 |
[13:05] | Well, how is her state of mind? Think she can handle it? | 她的状态如何 办得到吗 |
[13:08] | – I can get her there. – That’s your plan? | -我可以帮她 -这就是你的计划 |
[13:11] | You wait for him to call | 就这样干巴巴地等他打电话 |
[13:12] | and then cross your fingers | 然后在一旁祈祷 |
[13:13] | that the wife doesn’t sink this whole mess | 他妻子不会情绪失控 |
[13:14] | by saying something she shouldn’t? | 说些不该说的话 |
[13:17] | I mean, we have a critical situation here. | 我们的情况很紧急 |
[13:19] | A Marine sniper turned by Abu Nazir, | 一名被阿布·纳齐耳策反了的陆战队狙击手 |
[13:22] | on U.S. soil, targeting his own country. | 潜回美国 伺机向故土发动袭击 |
[13:24] | Yeah. That’s what we told you. | 没错 这些还是我们告诉你的 |
[13:26] | Agent Hall has a suggestion how to proceed. | 豪尔特工想到良方了 |
[13:29] | I was just telling the Assistant Director | 我才给助理主管介绍了 |
[13:31] | exactly how we tracked down Whitey Bulger. | 我们找到怀特尼· 布杰的过程 |
[13:33] | Right. You put ads on TV. | 对 你们在电视上发了通缉令 |
[13:35] | We took the lead. | 先下手为强 |
[13:36] | We enlisted the public. | 人多力量大 |
[13:38] | What I’m saying is there’s things to do | 我的意思是 我们可以采取主动 |
[13:39] | besides sitting here, waiting for him to call us. | 而不是在这里守株待兔干等他来电 |
[13:41] | Like you did with Whitey Bulger? | 就像你找怀特尼· 布杰一样是吗 |
[13:43] | – Exactly. – Who it took you 20 years to find? | -没错 -花了二十年才找到吧 |
[13:45] | Okay. So, uh, we all know each other. | 好了 既然已经见过面了 |
[13:48] | Walker’s out there, we need to find him fast. | 咱们还是抓紧时间找沃克吧 |
[13:50] | Assess what our approach should be, | 具体的行动方案 |
[13:51] | I’d like a recommendation on my desk in two hours. | 请两小时内送到我办公室 |
[13:54] | Now, Agent Hall… | 豪尔特工 请 |
[14:07] | Somebody gonna get that? | 谁去接一下电话 |
[14:09] | – How about you? – I’m not getting it, | -你去呗 -我才不去 |
[14:10] | – I’m winning. – Not anymore. | -马上就赢了 -才不会 |
[14:12] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[14:14] | Well, I’m out. I’ll get it. | 好吧 我输了 我去接 |
[14:17] | – Where are all these aces coming from? – I don’t know. | -这些A是哪来的 -不知道啊 |
[14:19] | I’m good at this game. | 我玩这个可在行了 |
[14:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:23] | Mrs. Gaines. | 是盖恩斯太太啊 |
[14:26] | All right… Elizabeth. | 好的 伊丽莎白 |
[14:29] | – Uh-huh. Yes, of course. – Who’s Mrs. Gaines? | -好的 没问题 -盖恩斯太太是谁 |
[14:31] | You know. That lady at church with the chauffeur. | 那天在教堂里 带着司机的那个 |
[14:34] | What’s a chauffeur again? Like, one of those little dogs? | “专职司机”是什么来的 小狗吗 |
[14:38] | I swear to God, you’re like a half idiot, half moron. | 对天发誓 你真是蠢得没救了 |
[14:41] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[14:42] | Well, seriously. | 说真的 |
[14:45] | I’ll ask. | 我问问他 |
[14:48] | She says she invited us to a party tomorrow night. | 她说邀请过我们参加明晚的一个派对 |
[14:51] | Oh, she did. I forgot to get back to her. | 是邀请过 我忘了给她回电话了 |
[14:53] | I’m supposed to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[14:54] | we’re gonna look back on it as the party of the year. | 对我们来说 这一定是本年度最佳派对 |
[14:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:01] | I don’t know. Do you want to go? | 我不知道 你想去吗 |
[15:06] | We don’t have to. | 不是必须的 |
[15:07] | Are you guys joking? | 你俩开玩笑吗 |
[15:09] | Elizabeth Gaines promises the party of the year, | 伊丽莎白·盖恩斯承诺的年度最佳派对 |
[15:12] | and you’re actually thinking about not going? | 而你们俩还犹豫要不要去 |
[15:16] | Well, I’m going if you’re not. | 不管你们了 反正我去 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Uh, we’d love to. | 我们乐意出席 |
[15:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Thank you very much. | 太谢谢了 |
[15:31] | She’s sending a car. | 她派车接我们 |
[15:32] | – Around 7:00. – A car? | -七点左右 -派车 |
[15:36] | Dad, when something good happens, | 老爸 当幸福来敲门时 |
[15:38] | you just gotta learn to say yes. | 你学着开门就是了 |
[15:44] | I’ve never heard you say anything | 从没听你说过伊丽莎白 |
[15:46] | remotely nice about Elizabeth. | 半句好话 |
[15:47] | How come we suddenly have to go to one of her parties? | 怎么会突然参加她的派对 |
[15:49] | ‘Cause the alternative is sitting here watching you pack. | 如果不去 就得看你打包走人 |
[15:52] | I have to. | 我必须这样 |
[15:53] | No, you don’t. | 才不是 |
[15:54] | I leave the day after tomorrow. | 我后天就走了 |
[15:56] | You don’t have to leave, that’s my point. | 我的意思是 你不用走 |
[16:00] | All your friends will be there. | 你的朋友们也会出席 |
[16:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:03] | You can explain to them. | 你可以向她们解释 |
[16:05] | The necessity of this precipitous departure. | 为何要匆匆离去 |
[16:07] | – Saul… – ‘Cause I can’t, for the life of me, | -索尔 -无论如何我都接受不了 |
[16:08] | after 25 years together? I don’t understand. | 25年的感情说分就分 我不明白 |
[16:11] | Is this how you’re going to be? | 你打算跟我理论吗 |
[16:12] | Because I can’t take a whole evening of it. | 我不会整晚听你说这些的 |
[16:13] | I’m going to be this way whether we go out or not. | 无论去不去 我都会说这些话 |
[16:15] | The difference is at Elizabeth’s they’ll be serving champagne. | 区别在于 伊丽莎白家有香槟润喉 |
[16:18] | Okay. We go. For old times’ sake. | 看在过去的份上 我跟你去 |
[16:20] | But my flight does leave the next morning. | 但我的航班是第二天早上的 |
[16:22] | – Right. – And I’m going to be on it. | -是的 -我一定要赶上 |
[16:24] | Right, right, right, right. I heard you. | 好好好 我听见了 |
[16:29] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[16:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:32] | I’m a little busy, actually. | 其实有点忙 |
[16:36] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[16:46] | Estes put me in charge of the task force. | 埃斯蒂斯让我负责特勤小组 |
[16:48] | – Congratulations. – Yeah, to you. | -恭喜 -是啊 恭喜你 |
[16:50] | It was on your recommendation. | 是你推荐我的 |
[16:52] | And because of the phone idea, which was also yours | 还有那个电话传达的建议 也是你的 |
[16:54] | but somehow became mine when you handed it to me today. | 你传达给我后 不知怎么回事也成了我的建议 |
[16:59] | This can’t wait? | 这事不能等等吗 |
[17:01] | No. | 不能 |
[17:05] | Saul, you look out for me. | 索尔 你处处对我好 |
[17:06] | You always have… | 你总是… |
[17:09] | and… | 还有… |
[17:11] | You saw me arguing with Brody earlier today. | 今早你看到我和布洛迪争吵 |
[17:16] | I wasn’t honest with you about that. | 我没对你说实话 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:21] | I kind of got that. | 我看出来了 |
[17:25] | When the surveillance on Brody was shut down… | 当布洛迪家的监控被叫停后 |
[17:29] | I contacted him. | 我联系过他 |
[17:33] | Personally. | 私下里 |
[17:36] | How personally? | 私下是什么意思 |
[17:40] | At a support group first. | 先是互助会 |
[17:45] | And then we saw each other. A few times. | 然后又见过几次面 |
[17:51] | Look, I was chasing the wrong guy. | 我追错了对象 |
[17:54] | “Chasing,” good word for it. | “追” 再恰当不过了 |
[17:58] | Well, it’s… | 现在… |
[17:59] | it’s moot, now. It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[18:06] | It should never have happened. | 根本不该发生 |
[18:10] | Do you get that? | 你懂吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I do. | 我懂 |
[18:14] | Why else would I be here? | 要不然我来这干嘛 |
[18:19] | And like I said, it’s over. | 如我所说 一切都结束了 |
[18:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I’ll survive. | 我挺得住 |
[18:34] | Well, with any luck | 如果运气好 |
[18:35] | Tom Walker calls his wife tomorrow morning, | 明早汤姆·沃克的妻子会接到电话 |
[18:37] | we track him down and we’re all heroes by noon. | 我们追踪到他就大功告成了 |
[18:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:45] | Get some sleep. | 睡会觉 |
[18:47] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[18:58] | Saul. We’re good here. | 索尔 一切正常 |
[19:00] | The son’s just leaving for school. | 儿子上学去了 |
[19:02] | Helen Walker? | 海伦·沃克呢 |
[19:03] | She seems okay. | 看起来没事 |
[19:04] | I was about to give her a last-minute pep talk. | 我准备最后再给她打打气 |
[19:07] | Great. We’re good to go then. | 棒极了 那就准备就绪了 |
[19:09] | You sound jazzed. | 你的声色好多了 |
[19:10] | Better than last night, anyway. | 比昨晚好多了 |
[19:12] | I was weaned on inter-agency noncooperation. | 我见惯了两个部门貌合神离 |
[19:15] | Nothing makes me happier than seeing the FBI stand around | 看着调查局的人站着干着急 |
[19:17] | with their dicks in their hands, watching us work. | 插不上手 我再开心不过了 |
[19:22] | Lovely. | 妙极了 |
[19:27] | They’re ready to trace the call. | 电话监听准备就绪 |
[19:29] | If it’s even him. | 他不一定会打来 |
[19:30] | It will be. | 他会打来的 |
[19:32] | When he calls, you need to engage him. | 他一旦来电话 你得稳住他 |
[19:34] | Keep him talking. | 让他一直说话 |
[19:35] | So you can find him. | 好让你们抓住他 |
[19:37] | So we can help him. | 好让我们帮他 |
[19:39] | Is that what everyone on this task force is saying, | 特别小组里的人都是这么说的吗 |
[19:41] | “Let’s help Tom Walker”? | “让我们帮帮汤姆·沃克” |
[19:43] | Helen, it’s important you understand. | 海伦 你一定要理解 |
[19:44] | He hasn’t done anything wrong, not yet. | 他现在还没做出什么错事 |
[19:47] | We’re all working to keep it that way. | 我们就是为了阻止他犯错 |
[19:56] | Okay, we’re a little early here. Are you set? | 比计划提前了一点 准备好了吗 |
[20:00] | Talk to me. What the hell sort of trace is that? | 跟我说 这叫哪门子追踪 |
[20:02] | Wild routing through a series of numbers. | 一组电话号码大范围漫游 |
[20:04] | Two continents so far. | 目前游了两个大洲 |
[20:06] | Okay, just hit Mumbai. | 好的 停到孟买了 |
[20:07] | She needs to pick up before it goes to voicemail. | 她得在转到语音信箱前接起电话 |
[20:09] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[20:12] | Helen, you need to get that. | 海伦 你得接电话 |
[20:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:25] | Hi. This is Diane. | 你好 我是戴安 |
[20:27] | Do you need your carpets professionally steam-cleaned? | 你需要专业的地毯蒸汽清洁服务吗 |
[20:30] | Okay, cut this, please. | 切掉 |
[20:30] | Well, we have a special offer just for you. | 我们为你提供优惠服务 |
[20:33] | – Right now you can get up to five rooms professi… – Cut it. | -现在 五个房间的地毯清洗… -切掉 |
[20:37] | Thank you. Reset, please. | 谢谢 请重置 |
[20:50] | There, see? You can do it. | 瞧 你能做到 |
[20:52] | I can’t. I don’t even know what to say. | 我做不到 我都不知道怎么开口 |
[20:54] | He misses you. And Lucas. | 他想你 还有卢卡斯 |
[20:56] | That’s why he calls. | 所以他才来电话 |
[20:57] | – You need to show him you feel the same way. – How? | -你得告诉他你也想他 -怎么说 |
[21:00] | – By saying I gave up, got remarried? – No. | -说我放弃了 再婚了 -不 |
[21:03] | By saying you’ve told Lucas about him, | 你要说对卢卡斯讲起过他 |
[21:05] | you’ve shown him pictures, | 给他看父亲照片 |
[21:07] | enough that he actually recognized him. | 让他不会忘记父亲的模样 |
[21:10] | You’ve kept him alive in your son’s thoughts. | 让他在儿子心中永不磨灭 |
[21:13] | When Tom calls… | 汤姆来电话时 |
[21:17] | tell him that. | 就这么说 |
[21:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:46] | Fuck. He hung up. | 操 他挂了 |
[21:47] | I don’t see any GPS data. Tell me we have something. | 没有定位系统数据 可别说一点线索没有 |
[21:50] | Signal originated at cell towers in northeast D.C. | 信号来自华盛顿东北的基站 |
[21:53] | Call was most likely made within a mile of there. | 距离很可能在一英里内 |
[21:55] | So what do we have on street cams in the area? | 那里道路监控什么情况 |
[21:57] | Ivy City, coverage is sketchy. | 艾维城 覆盖不够全面 |
[21:59] | Well, let’s see it, come on. | 看看再说 快点 |
[22:02] | Where’s facial recognition? | 面部识别呢 |
[22:04] | – There you go. – Again. | -有了 -再来一遍 |
[22:36] | Chris. What are you doing? | 克里斯 干嘛呢 |
[22:40] | I don’t want to miss the car. | 我想看看是什么豪车 |
[22:43] | It’s a hired driver, he’ll come to the door. | 他们雇的司机 会把车停在门口的 |
[22:45] | It’s not like he’s trying to avoid detection. | 他又不用避开探头 |
[22:49] | Have you noticed? | 你发现没 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:54] | They’re not fighting. | 爸妈不闹了 |
[23:02] | He’s here. | 车来了 |
[23:04] | Mom! Dad! | 爸 妈 |
[23:05] | The driver’s here! | 司机来了 |
[23:07] | Sweet! Come on, check it out! | 太帅了 快来看啊 |
[23:18] | So. How do we look? | 我们看起来怎么样 |
[23:20] | Swear to God, I must be adopted. | 天呐 我一定不是你俩亲生的 |
[23:35] | You look beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[23:42] | You can stop staring now. | 别盯着看了 |
[23:44] | – I’m not. – Yes, you are. I can feel it. | -没啊 -别骗我 我能感觉出来 |
[23:49] | So do you, by the way. You look handsome. | 你也不错啊 挺帅的 |
[23:51] | Who’s gonna tell me that when you’re halfway around the world? | 你离我千里之外之时 谁还会跟我说这些 |
[23:57] | We’re chasing this guy at work. | 我们正忙着抓那人呢 |
[24:00] | 20 of us from Langley plus the FBI. | 我们20几号人 还有联邦调查局的 |
[24:03] | He’s got this fatal flaw, | 他有个致命失误 |
[24:05] | this weakness we’re trying to exploit. | 我们准备就此突破 |
[24:07] | Carrie calls it his “Achilles heel.” | 卡莉称之为”阿喀琉斯之踵” |
[24:09] | What is it? | 指什么 |
[24:13] | He loves his wife. | 他爱他老婆 |
[24:34] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[24:39] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[24:42] | Oh, will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[24:44] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:46] | Saul, Mira. | 索尔 米拉 |
[24:48] | Good to see you two together, finally. | 太好了 看到你俩终于走在一起 |
[24:52] | It must be great to have her back. | 还是让她回来好吧 |
[24:54] | I hope she never leaves. | 她别再走就好 |
[24:56] | He’s even crankier than usual when you’re gone. | 你不在时他都有毛病了 |
[24:59] | Do us a favor, stay put this year. | 拜托 今年别走了 |
[25:04] | Is that Vivian? | 那个是薇薇安吧 |
[25:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[25:10] | Did I accidentally hit a nerve? | 我是不是无意中冒犯了 |
[25:12] | Accidentally? | 无意吗 |
[25:15] | I doubt it. | 我看未必 |
[25:17] | Well, I may have heard rumors. | 我也听到点传言 |
[25:21] | Oh, my God! Look at them. | 天哪 瞧瞧他们俩 |
[25:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:27] | Don’t you look lovely. | 你俩简直美仑美奂啊 |
[25:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:30] | Thank you for sending the car. You didn’t have to. | 谢谢派车接我们 你太客气了 |
[25:33] | Oh, well, I wanted to be sure | 我就是想确保 |
[25:34] | you actually made an appearance. | 二位能够赏光 |
[25:36] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[25:38] | Do you know Saul? | 认识索尔吗 |
[25:40] | Yes. Yes, we’ve met. | 认识 我们见过 |
[25:42] | A couple times. | 见过几次 |
[25:44] | This is my wife Jessica. | 我太太杰西卡 |
[25:45] | – Saul Berenson. – Hi. | -索尔·贝伦森 -你好 |
[25:47] | The bar’s through there. | 吧台在那边 |
[25:48] | Grab a drink and I’ll introduce you around. | 喝点东西 然后我帮你引见下各位 |
[25:50] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[25:59] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[26:01] | you have that look. | 你又那副表情了 |
[26:05] | Well, they are perfect, aren’t they? | 他俩堪称完美 没错吧 |
[26:08] | For what? What are you up to? | 干嘛 你又想怎样 |
[26:11] | You’ve been poking around about Brody | 从布洛迪被树为国防部的典型 |
[26:13] | ever since he became the poster child for D.O.D. | 你就查个他没完 |
[26:17] | You have some plan in the works for him. | 你企图对他做点什么吧 |
[26:19] | Oh, I have a plan for everyone, you know that. | 你也知道 我对人人都有企图 |
[26:22] | You’re grooming him. | 你就是在抬高他 |
[26:25] | For what exactly? | 到底为什么 |
[26:26] | By the end of the evening you just might find out. | 到晚上你大概就明白了 |
[26:43] | All tucked in… finally. | 总算哄睡了 |
[26:45] | I’ve never heard so many reasons not to go to bed. | 我头回听说不睡觉有这么多借口 |
[26:48] | Oh, he’s not even asleep yet. | 他根本就不睡 |
[26:49] | Matt’s up there reading to him right now. | 马特正在楼上给他念故事书呢 |
[26:51] | He seems very devoted to your son, Matt does. | 他对你儿子真好 我说马特 |
[26:54] | You were lucky to find him. | 嫁给他你好有运气 |
[26:57] | Yeah, I was, very. | 是啊 确实走运 |
[27:03] | And despite everything, | 不管怎么说 |
[27:04] | being married to Tom, that was lucky, too. | 嫁给汤姆也算一件幸事 |
[27:12] | I mean having him in my life, | 我是说彼此拥有 |
[27:14] | those years before he left. | 在他离去前的那些年 |
[27:21] | What about you? | 讲讲你吧 |
[27:23] | Me? | 我 |
[27:25] | Who’s in your life? | 你的那位 |
[27:31] | Oh, I met somebody. | 我交往过一个 |
[27:35] | But I don’t think it’s gonna work out. | 可总觉得不会有结果 |
[27:42] | So that’s what we’re tasked with, my squad, | 于是成了我们小队的任务 |
[27:45] | to safeguard this, this artwork, | 保卫这件艺术品 |
[27:47] | I guess you’d call it. | 估计你们会这样称呼 |
[27:48] | It’s in the one presidential palace | 就在某个总统行宫里 |
[27:51] | that’s still held by the enemy. | 当时还是敌控区 |
[27:53] | So we shoot our way into the palace, | 然后我们冒着枪林弹雨冲进去 |
[27:56] | we engage multiple targets down this long hall. | 与多股敌兵交火 直入长廊 |
[27:59] | We finally get into the room where this is, | 最终进入存放那件艺术品的房间 |
[28:01] | this-this national treasure we’ve risked our lives for, | 为这件国宝 我们置生死于度外 |
[28:04] | this solid gold bust of Saddam… | 这件萨达姆的纯金半身像 |
[28:08] | and somebody’s already replaced it with a Mr. Potato Head. | 结果却被人换成了”薯头先生” |
[28:20] | Will you excuse me, gentlemen, for one second? | 先生们 失陪一下 |
[28:21] | Sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:24] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪 |
[28:30] | Okay, I have to ask. | 我得问一下 |
[28:32] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 知道你想说什么 |
[28:33] | So I’m not imagining. Everyone’s… | 那就不是幻觉了 每个人都… |
[28:35] | being really nice to us, yes. | 都对我们极其友善 是的 |
[28:37] | It’s weird. And that guy… | 太奇怪了 那个家伙… |
[28:42] | Head of the Democratic National Committee. | 民主党全国委员会的一把手 |
[28:44] | His wife practically jumped me. | 他太太直奔着我就来了 |
[28:47] | She said, “I want you to think of me…” | 说什么 “希望您…” |
[28:48] | “…of me as your new best friend”? | “视我为新的密友”吧 |
[28:50] | Exactly. | 一字不差 |
[28:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[28:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:58] | Want to get some air? | 想透透气吗 |
[28:59] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[29:08] | What are you thinking about? | 想什么呢 |
[29:11] | I’m thinking about all the things | 想人世间的 |
[29:12] | that happen in people’s lives… | 林林总总 |
[29:15] | that pull them together or split them apart. | 悲欢离合 |
[29:20] | The million little events, | 数不清的小事件 |
[29:23] | coincidences… | 那些巧合 |
[29:26] | the outside forces. | 外界压力 |
[29:31] | Mira leaves tomorrow, right? | 米拉明天走 对吧 |
[29:37] | I’ve been there myself, Saul. | 我也有过相同的经历 索尔 |
[29:39] | Three times. | 三次 |
[29:42] | I know what it looks like, | 我这知道那场面不好看 |
[29:43] | what it feels like. | 让人难受 |
[29:45] | If you ever need to talk to somebody, | 如果你想找个人倾诉 |
[29:49] | believe it or not, I’m a good listener. | 不管你信不信 我是个很好的聆听者 |
[29:59] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[30:02] | you were asking what Brody’s being groomed for. | 你曾问我要让布洛迪做什么 |
[30:06] | You’re about to find out. | 你马上就会知道了 |
[30:09] | Make yourself useful. | 你也别闲着 |
[30:10] | Get the Brodys to the library. | 带布洛迪去图书馆 |
[30:15] | Capitol Hill is calculating the political fallout | 国会正在计算第八选区众议院 |
[30:18] | following the press conference by Eighth District Congressman | 理查德·约翰森开记者招待会后 |
[30:21] | Richard Johnson | 带来的政治损失 |
[30:22] | caught in a sexting scandal, sending nude and seminude | 他因为把自己的全裸及半裸照片 |
[30:25] | pictures of himself to a number of Congressional interns, | 发给为数不少的国会实习生而深陷性丑闻 |
[30:29] | charges he vehemently denies. | 他马上对此进行了反驳 |
[30:32] | This is a setup, a persecution. | 我被人陷害 被人迫害 |
[30:34] | The facts will show these accusations | 事实会证明 |
[30:36] | to be completely without merit. | 这些指控是完全无意义的 |
[30:39] | My wife and I are gonna get through this together. | 我夫人和我将共同度过此难关 |
[30:42] | And no, I have absolutely no intention of deserting | 我不会 绝对不会遗弃我的 |
[30:47] | my office or the voters who put me there. | 公职及那些投票选举我的人 |
[30:51] | The Congressman pledged to disprove the allegations | 众议员发誓要证明自己的清白 |
[30:54] | and serve out his term. | 并坚持到任期结束 |
[30:55] | House Minority Leader | 众议院少数派领袖 |
[30:56] | Ellen Randall expressed disappointment at the news | 埃伦·兰道尔表达了对此事件的失望 |
[30:59] | and has called for an Ethics Committee investigation | 并责成道德委员会展开调查 |
[31:02] | to determine whether any other violation… | 确认是否还有其它的违规行为 |
[31:05] | He’ll be gone in two days. | 两天后 他就离职 |
[31:08] | I have an idea who might replace him. | 我心中已经有替代他的人选 |
[31:09] | …the impact of the scandal on Johnson’s status | 此丑闻对约翰森作为 |
[31:11] | as Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee. | 众议院军事委员会主席的影响 |
[31:14] | The Congressman has been a fierce opponent | 此众议员曾强烈反对 |
[31:17] | of the administration’s efforts to allocate more funding | 政府投入更多的资金 |
[31:20] | for unmanned surveillance | 对中东地区的 |
[31:22] | and drone strikes in the Middle East. | 进行无人机打击 |
[31:30] | “Dick Johnson?” Really? | 迪克·约翰森 太扯了 |
[31:33] | That’s his name. | 他就叫这名字啊 |
[31:35] | Well, he should think about changing it | 他真该想想改个名字了 |
[31:37] | if he’s gonna be doing stuff like that! | 不然他真会人如其名了 |
[31:41] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[31:42] | Not as drunk as I bet Dick Johnson is right now! | 我现在肯定没有迪克·约翰森醉 |
[31:52] | You saw how everyone was looking at you, right? | 你看到其他人看你的眼神了 对吧 |
[31:55] | They were looking at you. | 他们在看你 |
[31:57] | They were looking at you. | 他们在看你 |
[32:04] | This was a… really nice date, Sergeant Brody. | 今天真的太美好了 布洛迪中士 |
[32:11] | You showed me a really good time. | 你带我玩得很开心 |
[32:21] | Dick Johnson. | 迪克·约翰森 |
[32:40] | My feet are killing me. | 脚疼死了 |
[32:45] | How was it? | 宴会如何 |
[32:46] | Fancy. | 很好 |
[32:48] | You guys said you’d be in bed by 11:00. | 你们不是说十一点就睡觉吗 |
[32:50] | It’s Ice Age, Mom. | 妈 这可是”冰河世纪”啊 |
[32:52] | I think I missed this one. | 看来我错过这一部了 |
[32:54] | Not one. You missed, like, three. | 你错过的何止一部 总共三部呢 |
[32:57] | What’s wrong with the elephant? | 这大象怎么了 |
[32:58] | It’s a woolly mammoth, Dad. | 这叫长毛象 爸爸 |
[33:01] | Here. Move over. I’m coming in. | 往那边靠靠 我也坐下看看 |
[33:08] | Your arm okay? | 胳膊好点吗 |
[33:14] | Mmm, popcorn. | 还有爆米花 |
[33:15] | I’ll have some of that. | 我来点 |
[33:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:39] | Tom, is that you? | 汤姆 是你吗 |
[33:44] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[33:50] | Lucas said he thought he saw you | 卢卡斯说在学校 |
[33:53] | at his school. | 看到你了 |
[33:54] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[33:59] | Hey, Carrie, we’re live. | 喂 卡莉 现场直播呢 |
[34:01] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:01] | – Yeah. – I didn’t hear it ring. | -确定 -我没听到电话响 |
[34:06] | Notify the FBI team on the ground, then patch me in. | 通知调查局的人 让我跟他们通话 |
[34:14] | Where’s Helen? | 海伦去哪了 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:19] | Saul, we’re on. Get up. | 索尔 有情况了 起床 |
[34:22] | I am, Carrie. I’m up. | 没睡呢 卡莉 |
[34:34] | No GPS data. | 没有定位系统数据 |
[34:38] | Phone must have it blocked. | 电话一定是屏蔽了 |
[34:39] | Well, get past it so I’m not just guessing here. | 快解除屏蔽 别让我在这乱猜 |
[34:42] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好的 我在试呢 |
[34:47] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你不用说任何事情 |
[34:50] | I know you’re listening. | 我知道你在听 |
[34:52] | I can feel you there. | 我能感觉到你的存在 |
[34:56] | Okay, I think we’re there. | 好的 找到了 |
[34:58] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[34:59] | Tac One, | 战术一号 |
[35:00] | immediate left onto New York Avenue. | 马上左转至纽约大道 |
[35:02] | Proceed five blocks, then left. | 过五个街区 左转 |
[35:08] | And I need you to know | 我要让你知道 |
[35:09] | that I never gave up on you, | 我从来没有放弃过你 |
[35:12] | I never lost hope. | 我从来没有失去希望 |
[35:15] | But Lucas, he was getting so big… | 但是卢卡斯越长越大了 |
[35:20] | And a boy needs a father, that’s what you always said. | 一个男孩需要他的父亲 你也是这么说的 |
[35:24] | And it… it wasn’t enough, me raising him on my own… | 我很难独自抚养他 |
[35:29] | not if he was to have a future. | 我希望他有美好的前途 |
[35:32] | Our son. | 他是我们的儿子 |
[35:36] | But I never stopped loving you… | 但是我一直都爱你 |
[35:40] | never. | 永远 |
[35:42] | Not for one second. | 没有一秒停止过 |
[35:45] | And when Lucas said he thought | 当卢卡斯说那天 |
[35:47] | he’d seen you that day at his school, | 在学校看到你 |
[35:50] | my heart was so glad. | 我打心里高兴 |
[35:53] | Just the thought of it was a miracle. | 想想都觉得是奇迹 |
[35:57] | And I don’t care why you’re back, I don’t. | 我并不在乎你为什么回来 真的不在乎 |
[36:02] | Just that you are. | 只要你回来就好 |
[36:06] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[36:12] | Oh, baby, I’ve done a horrible thing. | 宝贝 我做错了一件事 |
[36:15] | – No, Helen, no. Don’t! – They’re tracing this call! | -不要 海伦 不要 -他们在追踪这个电话 |
[36:17] | You got to get out of there! | 你快跑吧 |
[36:19] | You hear me?! | 听到没 |
[36:19] | Get out now! | 快跑 |
[36:33] | Patch me into the tac team. | 帮我接通战术小组 |
[36:35] | Okay, you’re connected. | 好的 接通了 |
[36:36] | – Do not lose the target! – He’s not the target! | -别把目标跟丢了 -他不是你们的目标 |
[36:38] | He’s my husband! | 他是我丈夫 |
[36:46] | Okay, what’s your position? | 报告你们的位置 |
[36:47] | Okie Street pushing east. He’s moving towards the rail yard. | 奥基大街往东追 他在向铁路场站跑 |
[36:50] | Negative. That position would be too exposed. | 不会 那位置太暴露了 |
[36:52] | We’ve got a sighting. | 我们看到他了 |
[36:54] | No, he’ll stay where there’s cover. | 不 他会待在有护体的地方 |
[36:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:03] | – Galvez, what just happened? – I’m not sure. | -盖维斯 出什么事了 -不清楚 |
[37:05] | – I think Tac One is down. – Where? | -战术一号挂了 -在哪 |
[37:10] | What is his position? | 他在什么位置 |
[37:11] | Mount Olivet Street. | 珍珠山大街 |
[37:14] | Olivet. | 珍珠 |
[37:15] | Okay, they’re on him. Following. | 收到 追踪目标中 |
[37:24] | Target in sight. | 目标出现 |
[37:25] | – No. Wait. – What do you mean? | -不 等等 -等什么 |
[37:30] | They need to flank him on the next street. | 到下条街去截住他 |
[37:31] | Contain him, but stay back. | 控制距离 |
[37:36] | Galvez, tell me you copy. | 盖维斯 听到了吗 |
[37:39] | It’s too late. They’re in. | 太迟了 他们进去了 |
[37:51] | Run | 快跑 |
[37:59] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[38:03] | FBI! Do not move! | 调查局 不许动 |
[38:05] | Show me your hands! Show me your hands now! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[38:07] | FBI! Do not move! Do not move! | 调查局 不许动 不许动 |
[38:12] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[38:58] | Anyone care to tell me what happened? | 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[39:03] | The tac team followed Walker here. | 战术小组追踪沃克到这儿 |
[39:05] | Two casualties. | 造成两起伤亡 |
[39:06] | Local Muslims here for morning prayer. | 当时有穆斯林正在这儿做晨祷 |
[39:08] | We cleared the building, including the Imam. | 我们让所有人到外面去了 包括阿訇 |
[39:10] | I think I saw him outside. Looked very unhappy. | 我才在外面看到他了 貌似很生气 |
[39:13] | Walker assaulted our team leader. | 沃克袭击了队长 |
[39:15] | Took his weapon. | 抢了他的武器 |
[39:16] | Operating theory is that he fired first. | 据推断是他先开火 |
[39:18] | That’s very much in dispute. | 这一点仍有争议 |
[39:20] | Where’s Walker? | 沃克人呢 |
[39:23] | We’re looking. | 还在搜索 |
[39:25] | Meaning you have no idea. | 也就是说下落不明 |
[39:27] | We were right on top of him. We’ll find him again. | 差一点就抓到他了 应该会再找到他 |
[39:30] | It better be soon. | 最好快点 |
[40:02] | This is a nightmare. | 糟透了 |
[40:03] | I couldn’t agree more. | 没错 |
[40:08] | Suggestions? | 解决方案呢 |
[40:10] | The way I see it, we’re down to one option. | 我觉得目前只有一条路 |
[40:12] | We go public about Walker. | 公开缉拿沃克 |
[40:14] | Appeal for help finding him. | 呼吁多方合作搜捕他 |
[40:15] | And what about what happened here? | 那这里的伤亡事件怎么处理呢 |
[40:17] | Call him a terrorist. What happened here won’t matter much. | 当恐怖分子处理 就没人在意这里发生什么了 |
[40:23] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[40:33] | I’ll draft the language. | 我负责说辞 |
[40:35] | Let’s regroup at Langley. | 回兰利再碰次头 |
[40:36] | The sooner we get this done, the better. | 结掉这案子越快越好 |
[41:00] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[41:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:05] | Go back to sleep. | 你继续睡 |
[41:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[41:20] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[41:22] | 6: 00 in the morning. | 非得早上六点吗 |
[41:24] | Tom Walker is alive. | 汤姆·沃克还活着 |
[41:31] | – You’re lying. – No. | -这不是真的 -是 |
[41:32] | – It’s not possible. – It’s true. | -不可能 -是真的 |
[41:34] | I killed him with my own hands, just like I told you. | 我亲手杀了他 我告诉过你 |
[41:37] | No. Abu Nazir made you think you did. | 不 阿布·纳齐尔让你以为你杀了他 |
[41:42] | There’s a manhunt on for Walker. | 现在有队人马正在追踪沃克 |
[41:43] | He’s somewhere in the area. | 他就在这一带活动 |
[41:47] | We’re going public with the information in a few hours. | 再过几个小时我们就会公开这个案子 |
[41:48] | I thought you deserved to hear it first. | 我觉得该首先告诉你 |
[41:52] | I wanted to tell you at Langley, but I couldn’t. | 在兰利我就想告诉你 但我不能 |
[41:54] | It was still classified. | 当时还是保密信息 |
[41:56] | But I need you to know that | 但我得让你知道 |
[41:57] | I did not betray your confidence to anyone. | 我从来没有出卖过你 |
[42:00] | I would never do that. | 也永远不会 |
[42:06] | I knew for a fact an American P.O.W. was turned. | 我当时只知道有个美国战俘叛变了 |
[42:09] | I didn’t know Walker was still alive any more than you did. | 但我也像你一样不知道沃克居然还活着 |
[42:12] | Don’t hate me because I thought it was you. | 不要因为我怀疑你而恨我 |
[42:15] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[42:19] | You just did what you had to. | 你只是做了分内事 |
[42:24] | Just did your job. | 是你的本职工作 |
[42:26] | No, it wasn’t just my job. | 不 那不仅仅是我的工作 |
[42:51] | – Is she…? – CIA. | -她是 -中情局的 |
[43:11] | Mira, I’m so sorry. | 米拉 真的对不起 |
[43:17] | We had a severe meltdown. Two innocents were killed. | 出了非常严重的事故 两个无辜民众被杀了 |
[43:20] | Muslims waiting for morning prayers. | 两个穆斯林本来是要做晨祷 |
[43:22] | I got it. | 我来 |
[43:23] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -没事的 -不 有事 |
[43:24] | I said I’d be here to make breakfast, take you to the airport. | 说好我要给你做早饭然后送你去机场的 |
[43:26] | – I’m already late, Saul. – I’m here now. I’m here. | -我要迟到了 索尔 -我来了 |
[43:29] | It’s better I take a cab. | 我还是打的吧 |
[43:34] | You know how far it is from here to Delhi? | 你知道新德里离这儿有多远吗 |
[43:37] | 7,503 miles. | 7503英里 |
[43:40] | Well, we’re still going to talk. | 我们还是可以通话的 |
[43:42] | Sure. I’ll text you. | 当然 我会发短信给你的 |
[43:48] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[43:54] | When I woke up this morning, Saul, you were gone, | 早上我一醒就发现你已经走了 索尔 |
[43:58] | and it hit me that there hasn’t been one day | 我就想起没有哪一天不是 |
[44:02] | since i’ve been home that you were there at night | 我到家了你还要加夜班 |
[44:05] | and then you were still there the next morning. | 直到第二天早上 |
[44:07] | And I couldn’t even remember when was the last time | 我都想不起上次你在家呆满12小时 |
[44:11] | you were home for 12 straight hours. | 是什么时候的事了 |
[44:13] | And I don’t think you could remember either. | 估计你也想不起了 |
[44:22] | It’s my weakness. | 这就是我的弱点 |
[44:26] | My Achilles heel. | 我的致命伤 |
[44:28] | Every time they’d call me, I’d go. | 每次他们一打电话我就马上赶过去 |
[44:45] | I’m gonna miss my plane. | 我的飞机要误点了 |
[45:35] | The first news reports about Walker | 沃克一案在媒体上公开 |
[45:36] | hit the air less than five hours ago. | 快五个小时了 |
[45:39] | We’ve already had nearly 2,000 sightings. | 有近2000人说见过他 |
[45:44] | All of them probably nothing. | 有可能都不是他 |
[45:47] | If I’m Walker I’m burrowing into my hole right now. | 我要是沃克我就先躲起来避避风头 |
[45:53] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[45:58] | We’re going to have tips a mile deep by morning. | 我们天亮之前会有进展的 |
[46:02] | It’ll be tough to wade through. | 过程会很艰难 |
[46:05] | We’ll need to prioritize. | 需要分清轻重缓急 |
[46:11] | I had a kind of epiphany today. | 我今天突然有种顿悟的感觉 |
[46:14] | – About Walker? – I wish. | -关于沃克吗 -是就好了 |
[46:19] | No, about me. | 不 关于我自己 |
[46:29] | I’m going to be alone my whole life, aren’t I? | 我会孤独终老 是吧 |
[47:20] | Fault, zone two. | 异常情况 二区 |
[47:43] | A war hero, and now he’s at the top | 曾经的战斗英雄现在成了 |
[47:45] | of the FBI’s Most Wanted List. | 调查局的头号通缉犯 |
[47:47] | Could this be just an extreme case of PTSD, | 是又一例创伤后应激障碍呢 |
[47:50] | or is Walker a member of Al-Qaeda? | 还是沃克已加入基地组织 |
[47:53] | This isn’t some troubled vet. | 他不是什么受到创伤的退伍军人 |
[47:55] | The FBI called Walker a credible threat | 调查局认为他极端危险 |
[47:57] | with ties to subversive elements. | 肯定会给社会造成威胁 |
[47:59] | – Right here in D. C.? – That’s correct. | -就在华盛顿特区吗 -没错 |
[48:01] | Walker? Are you crazy? | 沃克 你疯了吗 |
[48:04] | The entire country is looking for you. | 举国上下都在找你 |
[48:06] | You can’t be here. | 你不能到这儿来 |
[48:07] | You people told me Walker was dead. | 你们告诉我沃克已经死了 |
[48:21] | My friend. | 我的兄弟 |
[48:23] | You told me I killed him. | 你们说我杀了他 |
[48:25] | You made me believe. | 还让我信以为真 |
[48:26] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[48:29] | Really, really! You have to talk to Abu Nazir! | 真的 真的 你该问阿布·纳齐尔 |
[48:34] | I’m through talking with Nazir, | 我跟他早就毫无瓜葛 |
[48:37] | And you can tell him that. | 你可以告诉他 |
[48:41] | Tell him it’s over. | 告诉他结束了 |