时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:21] | You’re telling me the fucking CIA | 你是说 傻逼中情局认为 |
[01:23] | thinks I’m working for al-Qaeda? | 我为基地组织卖命吗 |
[01:25] | I think you’re working for al-Qaeda. | 是我这样认为的 |
[01:28] | We were wrong about Brody. | 我们冤枉布洛迪了 |
[01:30] | Wait! I was-I was wrong. | 等等 是我冤枉你了 |
[01:33] | This weekend, this time that we spent together, it was real. | 度过的这个周末 都是真实的 |
[01:37] | Hey, Carrie, fuck you. | 卡莉 操你妈 |
[01:43] | I pray every day | 我每天都在祈祷 |
[01:45] | that you never lose sight of what you committed to do | 你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名 |
[01:49] | in Issa’s name. | 许下的诺言 |
[01:50] | This is Issa, my son. | 这是埃萨 我儿子 |
[01:52] | I want him to learn English. | 我希望他能够勤学英语 |
[01:53] | “The house must be strong to keep them safe.” | “房子必须足够坚固 保证他俩安全” |
[01:56] | That’s truly excellent. | 真是太厉害了 |
[02:00] | A drone missile hit and destroyed part of a compound | 当地时间下午4点42分 一颗导弹袭击 |
[02:03] | in the mountains of Northern Iraq. | 并摧毁了伊拉克北部山地城市 |
[02:05] | The images being broadcast | 现其对外界的播报画面为 |
[02:06] | of the bodies of 83 dead children | 袭击地遇难的83名孩童 |
[02:09] | allegedly killed in the strike, we believe to be false, | 我们认为此消息为恐怖分子 |
[02:12] | created by the terrorists for propaganda purposes. | 所制造的谣言 |
[02:15] | The vice president– the man most instrumental | 现任副总统 是他主使了那次 |
[02:17] | in the drone attack that killed young Issa– | 无人飞机空袭 小埃萨因此丧生 |
[02:19] | He is going to ask you to run for political office. | 他会邀你竞选公职 |
[02:22] | Say yes. That will be a signal to Nazir that you are | 答应他 这对阿布·纳齐尔而言 |
[02:26] | still committed to do this. | 是你依然效忠于他的明证 |
[02:29] | Aileen just ID’d Tom Walker. | 艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克 |
[02:31] | He’s the terrorist. | 他才是恐怖分子 |
[02:32] | Tom was dead. That’s what they told me. | 他们告诉我 汤姆死了 |
[02:35] | What we need to do is find him before anything happens. | 我们要赶在对方行动之前找到他 |
[02:40] | Walker– he meets with a man to do business. | 沃克 他跟一个人做生意 |
[02:42] | He drives a car with the diplomatic plates. | 那个人的车挂着外交牌照 |
[02:45] | That’s it on the left– home of our Saudi diplomat. | 左边那幢屋子就是 沙特大使的家 |
[02:49] | What if Mr. Zahrani doesn’t give us anything anytime soon? | 要是跟踪扎哈拉尼先生没进展呢 |
[02:52] | We’ll figure out an elegant way to lift and interrogate him. | 那我们就想个体面的办法让他开口 |
[03:09] | What do we know? Very little, that’s what. | 我们有什么情报 很少 微乎其微 |
[03:12] | But in our line of work, | 不过在我们这个行当 |
[03:13] | sometimes very little is just enough. | 有时候 微乎其微的情报也够了 |
[03:15] | Take Mansoor Al Zahrani. | 搞定曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼 |
[03:17] | Mild-mannered second secretary of the Saudi embassy. | 沙特大使举止文雅的二秘 |
[03:19] | Seen here going to work three days ago. | 三天前看到他从这里去上班 |
[03:21] | We surveilled him 24/7. | 我们每天24小时监视他 |
[03:24] | We’ve listened to every phone call he’s made in the last week. | 我们监听了他上周的每一通电话 |
[03:27] | We pawed through his professional life, | 我们勘察了他的职业生涯 |
[03:30] | his financial life, his personal life. | 他的财务明细 他的私人生活 |
[03:32] | In short, we turned him upside down and we shook real hard. | 简而言之 我们把他的老底摸得门清 |
[03:35] | Two items of interest fell out. | 有两条证据浮出水面 |
[03:36] | Item one– | 第一 |
[03:38] | Al Zahrani’s in debt to the tune of about $750,000, | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼的负债共计约75万美金 |
[03:42] | all due to investments even I’d know better than to make. | 都是因为投资在非常差的项目上 |
[03:45] | Item two– | 第二 |
[03:47] | Al Zahrani’s gay. | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼是同性恋 |
[03:49] | He’s got three wives, | 他有三个妻子 |
[03:51] | ten children. | 十个孩子 |
[03:52] | He’s a devout and conscientious Muslim. | 他是个虔诚而谨慎的穆斯林教徒 |
[03:54] | Yet, every Thursday when everyone thinks | 另外 大家都以为他每周四 |
[03:55] | he’s out jogging in Rock Creek Park, | 会去石溪公园跑步 |
[03:57] | he’s in fact, visiting this bathhouse of Dupont Circle. | 实际上他是去了杜邦圈的这家澡堂 |
[04:03] | We managed to get inside during his most recent visit. | 他最近一次去那里时 我们也进去了 |
[04:17] | As you can see, he’s a naughty boy. | 由此可见 他真不是省油的灯 |
[04:23] | I believe that item one and item two will get us what we want, | 我相信有这两条证据在手 |
[04:26] | which is for this son of a bitch to tell where Tom Walker is | 足以让这个狗娘养的交代汤姆·沃克的下落 |
[04:29] | and what he and Abu Nazir are plotting. | 以及他和阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋 |
[04:31] | Most of Al Zahrani’s debt is carried | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼的大多数债务 |
[04:33] | by a private equity bank called | 都由一家叫做”市场安全”的 |
[04:34] | Market Security. | 私有股份制银行管理 |
[04:36] | As I said, we don’t have much, | 如我所说 就算我们没有掌握很多情报 |
[04:37] | but we definitely have something. | 但一定也会有所发现的 |
[04:55] | – William Pritchard? – That’s me. | -是威廉姆·普里查德吗 -我是 |
[05:00] | I’m Carrie Mathison. | 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[05:02] | You’re really a spy? | 你真是个间谍吗 |
[05:03] | Uh, an intelligence officer actually. | 其实是情报人员 |
[05:06] | This is very cool. | 太酷了 |
[05:07] | Can I tell my wife about this? | 我能跟我老婆说这事吗 |
[05:08] | – No. – Even cooler. | -不行 -真是酷上加酷 |
[05:12] | As I mentioned on the phone, we’re interested in | 之前在电话里提到过 我们对你一位 |
[05:14] | one of your clients– Mansoor Al Zahrani. | 名叫曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼的客户很感兴趣 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I pulled his file. Makes dismal reading. | 我调出了他的资料 真是惨不忍睹 |
[05:19] | How’d you like to cause him some pain? | 你愿意给他点罪受受吗 |
[05:22] | I’d rather have the money he owes us, | 我宁愿他赶紧把欠的钱还给我们 |
[05:23] | but short of that, pain might be satisfying. | 但若未能得偿所愿 让他受受罪也不错 |
[05:26] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[05:27] | We’d like to borrow your bank. | 我们想借用你的银行 |
[05:30] | You sure I can’t tell my wife? | 你确定我要对我老婆保密吗 |
[06:45] | – Sergeant Brody? – Yes. | -布洛迪中士 -我是 |
[06:46] | We need to check your house, sir. | 我们要进行入室检查 先生 |
[06:50] | – What the fuck? – We’re Secret Service, sir. | -搞毛啊 -我们是情报局的 先生 |
[07:04] | Sergeant Brody, sorry for the intrusion. | 布洛迪中士 很抱歉我们不请自来 |
[07:08] | Everyone’s a little on edge | 因为你狙击手朋友的事 |
[07:10] | because of your sniper buddy I’m afraid. | 才搞得大家这么如履薄冰 |
[07:13] | I have to ask– is Walker as good a shot as they say he is? | 我想问问 沃克真如传说中的百步穿杨吗 |
[07:18] | Yes, he is. | 没错 |
[07:20] | Too bad for us. | 这对我们很不利 |
[07:23] | Clear the room. | 你们撤下吧 |
[07:27] | I’m very impressed with the way you’ve handled | 我很赞赏你重返正常生活的 |
[07:30] | coming back to the real world. | 处事方式 |
[07:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢夸奖 长官 |
[07:33] | Representative Richard Johnson– mean anything to you? | 对于理查德·约翰森议员 你有什么看法 |
[07:36] | I watch the news. | 我看过新闻了 |
[07:39] | How would you feel about running for his seat | 你想不想在即将到来的补选中 |
[07:41] | in the upcoming special election? | 去竞选他的职位 |
[07:45] | I would consider it a honor to work with a man | 能与一位亲身参与过反恐战争的英雄共事 |
[07:47] | who’s actually fought the war on terror. | 将是我的荣幸 |
[07:49] | who’s lived among the enemy, | 你曾在敌军阵营中生活过 |
[07:51] | and understands them. | 对他们很了解 |
[07:57] | What do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[07:58] | You interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:05] | I’m interested. | 我非常有兴趣 |
[08:07] | Good news, good news. | 太好了 |
[08:11] | I’d need to talk to my wife first. | 我得先和妻子商量一下 |
[08:14] | Is that a problem? | 她会阻挠你吗 |
[08:15] | To be honest, it could be. | 说实话 有可能 |
[08:16] | Well, we need her on board. She’s half the story. | 竞选她也要参与其中 军功章有她的一半 |
[08:20] | War hero returns home after eight years’ imprisonment | 战争英雄在八年刑狱之后 |
[08:23] | to his beautiful, loving wife. | 重回美丽动人的妻子身边 |
[08:26] | I’m sure you’ll be able to convince her. | 我相信你可以劝服她的 |
[08:33] | On the move. | 我们走 |
[08:44] | Al Zahrani’s got diplomatic immunity. | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼享有外交豁免权 |
[08:47] | That may not mean much to you people, | 对你们这些人来说可能不值一提 |
[08:49] | but to us mere mortals in | 但对于我们这些国务院的 |
[08:50] | the State Department, that’s a serious issue. | 普通小兵来说 问题可就严重了 |
[08:52] | We’re not dragging him to Tunisia. | 我们又不是把他绑到突尼斯去 |
[08:54] | We’re not waterboarding. | 也不会动用水刑 |
[08:56] | We’ll be very polite and gentle. | 我们会非常礼貌温和的 |
[08:57] | I just want to ask him some questions during his lunch hour. | 我只想在他午休时间问几个问题 |
[09:00] | The CIA’s not even supposed to be operating on American soil. | 中情局的工作范围根本就不在美国境内 |
[09:03] | It’s against your own charter. | 这违背了你们的工作职责 |
[09:05] | This is the FBI’s job. | 这是调查局的工作 |
[09:06] | Al Zahrani’s running a terrorist cell | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼在沙特大使馆外 |
[09:08] | out of the Saudi embassy. | 操控着一个恐怖小组 |
[09:09] | He and Tom Walker are planning an attack on the United States. | 他和汤姆·沃克计划对美国进行恐怖袭击 |
[09:13] | Fuck the charter. | 尼玛狗屁工作职责 |
[09:14] | He doesn’t mean that. | 他不是那个意思 |
[09:15] | Yes, I do. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[09:17] | You don’t know if this thing will work. | 你们不能保证这个计划可行 |
[09:19] | You grab the guy… | 你们贸然带走这个人 |
[09:20] | Entice. You entice the guy | 诱骗 你们把这个家伙 |
[09:22] | into the bank, and then what? | 诱骗到银行去 然后能怎样 |
[09:24] | You got a couple of hours maybe. | 也许你们能获得几个小时 |
[09:25] | We figure two at the outside. | 充其量是两个小时 |
[09:27] | You have two measly hours | 在沙特大使馆开始寻人之前 |
[09:28] | before the Saudi embassy starts missing him. | 你们只有可怜巴巴的两个小时 |
[09:31] | What if he doesn’t turn? | 要是他没老实交代怎么办 |
[09:32] | Being gay in Saudi Arabia is like being the Antichrist here. | 在沙特搞基的罪名跟在这反基督教一样重 |
[09:35] | I’m aware of our cultural differences with Saudi Arabia. | 我很清楚我们跟沙特的文化差异 |
[09:37] | If Al Zahrani doesn’t turn | 如果艾尔·宰赫拉尼不招 |
[09:39] | and we blow the whistle on him, | 我们就把他的丑事都抖出来 |
[09:40] | he can look forward to losing everything. | 他将身败名裂 一无所有 |
[09:43] | I mean everything. | 一无所有 |
[09:44] | I see no compelling reason not to do this. | 我们没有理由不做这件事 |
[09:46] | Were you not listening? | 你刚刚有在听吗 |
[09:47] | I just gave you ten of them. | 我已经给出了十个理由 |
[09:49] | I’m going to the Secretary on this one, David. | 我去找国务卿来管这件事 大卫 |
[09:52] | And I will be appending all | 我对你们的狗屁指示 |
[09:53] | of my objections right on the fucking order. | 表示强烈的抗议 |
[09:56] | Append away. | 随便你加 |
[10:01] | Carrie, I want you to run the interrogation. | 卡莉 我希望你负责讯问 |
[10:05] | Shouldn’t it be Saul? | 不是索尔吗 |
[10:06] | Al Zahrani will be thrown if it’s a woman. | 女人来审会让艾尔·宰赫拉尼抓狂 |
[10:08] | – Might give us some leverage. – David’s right. | -对我们可能更有利 -大卫说的对 |
[10:17] | Everything we know about Al Zahrani’s in here. | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼的资料都在这里 |
[10:20] | Are you sure you’re okay with my doing this? | 你真愿意由我来办吗 |
[10:23] | You’re the right person for the job. | 你来办最合适不过 |
[10:26] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[10:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:35] | Remember what you said to me way back | 还记得你曾经跟我说 |
[10:36] | about getting the truth out of these guys? | 如何让这帮人说实话吗 |
[10:38] | What? | 什么 |
[10:39] | You’re trying to find what makes them human, | 你尝试发掘他们人性的一面 |
[10:41] | not what makes them terrorists. | 而不是恐怖分子的一面 |
[10:45] | Sounds like good advice. | 这建议不错 |
[10:48] | Better get started. | 准备开始吧 |
[11:16] | – Oh, Jesus. You scared me. – Sorry. | -天呐 你吓死我了 -抱歉 |
[11:20] | Kids get to school okay? | 孩子都上学去了吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah, with the usual hysterics. | 对 还是一贯地让人抓狂 |
[11:24] | Chris is convinced he’s | 克里斯觉得 |
[11:24] | the worst athlete in the entire eighth grade, | 整个八年级 他体育最烂 |
[11:27] | and Dana’s convinced she’s a lesbian, | 丹娜认为自己是个拉拉 |
[11:29] | ’cause boys disgust her. | 就因为他讨厌男孩子 |
[11:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[11:38] | While you were gone, I had a visitor. | 你出去时候有人来找我 |
[11:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:42] | Vice President of the United States. | 美利坚合众国副总统 |
[11:45] | In our house? It’s a mess. | 来咱家 瞧这乱糟糟的 |
[11:48] | I doubt he noticed. | 他没注意到 |
[11:51] | What did he want? | 他来干嘛 |
[11:53] | You remember Congressman Johnson? | 记着约翰逊议员吗 |
[11:54] | That poor bastard we saw on the TV at Gaines’ house? | 我们在盖恩斯家的电视上看到那个倒霉蛋 |
[11:57] | He’s resigning, and they want me to run for his seat. | 引咎辞职了 他们希望我竞选那个职位 |
[12:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[12:03] | You said no, right? | 你拒绝了 对吧 |
[12:04] | Well, I said I’d talk it over with you first. | 我说先和你商量一下 |
[12:06] | You’re actually considering it? | 你还真有这打算吗 |
[12:08] | You can’t be serious. | 开玩笑吧 |
[12:09] | Well, what else am I gonna do? | 我现在还能干什么 |
[12:11] | Hell, stay in the Corps and go back to Iraq? | 接着当大头兵 重返伊拉克吗 |
[12:13] | Brody, we’re just getting our lives back on track. | 布洛迪 我们的生活刚步上正轨 |
[12:15] | We’re just getting our marriage back on track. | 我们刚挽回了自己的婚姻 |
[12:18] | And you want to go into politics? We’ll never see you. | 你这就要从政吗 那我们又见不着你了 |
[12:20] | It’ll be like you’re leaving us all over again. | 就跟你重新离开我们一样 |
[12:22] | I’ll carve out plenty of time for you and the kids. | 我会腾出足够时间陪你和孩子们 |
[12:24] | No. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[12:25] | You cannot do this. | 你不能接受 |
[12:28] | I think I can make a difference. | 我想干一番事业 |
[12:31] | Do you want our family to be dragged through the mud | 你想让全家被全国范围内的各家报纸 |
[12:33] | by every newspaper and cable news channel in the country? | 和有线电视新闻网弄得灰头土脸吗 |
[12:35] | Because that’s what’s gonna happen– they’re gonna dig | 因为一定会是这样 那帮人为爆猛料 |
[12:37] | – for dirt until they found it. – You don’t know that. | -会死缠烂打 -不一定会这样 |
[12:39] | Me and Mike. | 我和麦克那事 |
[12:41] | You and that CIA lady you fucked. | 你和中情局那娘们搞破鞋的事 |
[12:50] | Don’t be naive. | 成熟点吧 |
[12:52] | It’ll all come out, every last gory detail. | 到时候都瞒不住 一块块掀你的伤疤 |
[12:58] | I got to go change. I seem to have become | 我得换换衣服 我简直成了 |
[13:01] | one of those women who takes her kids to school in her pajamas. | 穿着睡衣送孩子上学的老娘们 |
[13:12] | Wives. | 妻妾呢 |
[13:13] | Three– Zahra, Hala and Yasmeen. | 三个 扎哈拉 哈拉和亚思敏 |
[13:18] | He met Zahra when they were both 15. | 他和扎哈拉15岁时彼此相识 |
[13:20] | An arranged marriage, of course. | 于是奉家人之命成婚 |
[13:21] | He had his first five children with her. | 同她生了前五个孩子 |
[13:28] | Farid, Suhail… | 法里德苏海尔 |
[13:30] | Gamila, | 卡米拉 |
[13:31] | Huda and Wadiya. | 胡达和万迪亚 |
[13:33] | How can someone be 15 and married? | 15岁的孩子怎么结婚 |
[13:35] | What could a 15-year-old | 15岁怎么可能知道 |
[13:36] | possibly know about the intricacies of a relationship, | 婚姻关系的错综复杂 |
[13:39] | about taking care of a family? | 如何知道经营家庭 |
[13:41] | More than you do? | 反正比你强 |
[13:51] | Mathison. | 麦吉森 |
[13:52] | Hey, it’s me, Brody. | 是我 布洛迪 |
[13:56] | You there? | 在听吗 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在听 |
[13:59] | I need to see you. | 我得见你 |
[14:03] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[14:04] | It’s personal. | 私事 |
[14:07] | Well, when? | 好吧 什么时间 |
[14:08] | Now. | 现在 |
[14:11] | I-I can’t. How about tomorrow night? | 我… 现在不行 明晚行吗 |
[14:14] | – What’s wrong with tonight? – I’m working. | -今晚怎么了 -我在工作 |
[14:17] | Yeah, she’s working. | 对 她工作呢 |
[14:19] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁 |
[14:20] | Uh, nobody. It’s a… a neighbor. | 谁也不是 就一个… 邻居 |
[14:26] | You sure you can’t make it tonight? | 今天肯定不行了吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, I’m sure. Sorry. | 是的 真不行 抱歉 |
[14:30] | Okay, tomorrow. When and where? | 那好吧 就明天 时间和地点呢 |
[14:34] | We could go to that bar. | 我们可以去那家酒吧 |
[14:36] | Why don’t I just come to your place? | 就在你家见吧 |
[14:41] | Oh… Okay. Sure. | 好吧 当然可以 |
[14:44] | 7? I’ll text you the address. | 七点怎么样 地址一会用短信发给你 |
[14:47] | Okay, great. See you then. | 很好 到时见 |
[14:52] | Hot date? | 帅哥 |
[14:56] | Hardly. | 才不是 |
[14:57] | So you’re texting your address to a plumber? | 那你的地址是要发给一个水管工 |
[15:00] | It’s none of your fucking business | 关你鸡毛事 |
[15:01] | who I’m texting my address to. | 我爱给谁发就给谁发 |
[15:05] | So you think we have enough? | 咱们的材料充足吗 |
[15:07] | You think Al Zahrani will turn? | 你估计艾尔·宰赫拉尼会转变态度吗 |
[15:10] | Well, you know as well as I do, | 我知道的你都知道 |
[15:12] | there’s guys who roll over and beg for mercy, | 有的人屁滚尿流跪地求饶 |
[15:14] | and then there’s those other guys who get all heroic, | 有的人大义凌然宁死不屈 |
[15:17] | and are willing to die for the cause. | 随时准备英勇就义 |
[15:45] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[15:52] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[15:56] | Eye contact, please. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[15:58] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[16:00] | Good. It’s good that you’re good. | 很好 状态不错就行 |
[16:04] | Good is a good thing. | 状态好是件好事 |
[16:08] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[16:13] | Eviscerate the motherfucker. | 把这逼问个底朝天 |
[16:44] | They told me I might find you in here. | 他们说你在这里 |
[16:47] | Working on your jump shot? | 练跳投呢 |
[16:48] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[16:52] | – How’s the jaw? – Fine. | -下巴怎么样了 -没事了 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry, dude. I was way out of line. | 对不起 哥们 我做得太过分了 |
[17:02] | No. I deserved it. | 不 是我活该 |
[17:11] | What do you want, Brody? | 你来做什么 布洛迪 |
[17:15] | I’m telling you, man, this whole coming home thing is tough. | 跟你说实话 回来的日子不好过 |
[17:19] | I hear you. | 洗耳恭听 |
[17:20] | I’m either parading around like a toy soldier | 现在我不是到处走穴 |
[17:22] | or doing the fucking laundry. | 就是在家当家庭妇男 |
[17:25] | I need to be of service. | 我要做点事 |
[17:26] | I need to do something that matters. | 做点有用的事 |
[17:30] | I’ve been asked by Vice President Walden to run for congress. | 华登副总统问我 要不要竞选众议员 |
[17:34] | – You fucking serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的 -对 |
[17:38] | Jess doesn’t want me to do it. | 但是杰西不同意 |
[17:40] | – She’s exercising her veto rights. – Why? | -她坚持行使否决权 -为什么 |
[17:44] | I think she’s afraid of being in the limelight. | 可能她害怕生活在聚光灯下 |
[17:54] | You want to do it? | 那你想竞选吗 |
[17:57] | I got to do something. | 我总得做点什么 |
[17:59] | Either that or I keep being pulled back into fucking Iraq. | 要不他们又要拉我去该死的伊拉克了 |
[18:05] | It’s messing with my family. | 这事影响到我的家庭 |
[18:09] | I get these moods. | 最近我情绪很差 |
[18:11] | I’m no fun to be around. | 家人都不愿意跟我在一起 |
[18:18] | Hey, Mikey, you and, uh… | 麦克 你和 |
[18:23] | you and Jessica… | 杰西卡的事 |
[18:29] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 错不在你 |
[18:35] | And I can’t blame you for whatever happened. | 不管发生什么 我都不怪你 |
[18:41] | You thought I was dead. | 你们以为我已经死了 |
[18:44] | And I know you guys got close. | 我知道你们日久生情 |
[18:50] | And I’m sure it’s not easy for you to say good-bye to each other. | 立刻断绝来往 肯定做不到 |
[18:57] | And, um, this whole situation is entirely fucked up. | 整件事情非常操蛋 |
[19:08] | Talk to Jessica. | 跟杰西卡谈谈 |
[19:11] | Tell her how much this means to me. | 跟她说这件事对我有多重要 |
[19:14] | I got to get my family back together. | 我必须重建这个家 |
[19:21] | And, um… she’ll listen to you. | 而且 她听你的 |
[19:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | Hey, something else. | 还有个事 |
[19:54] | You took care of my kids. | 你照顾我的孩子这么多年 |
[19:57] | I’ll always be grateful. | 我一辈子都感激你 |
[20:22] | Right this way. We’ll get it all sorted out. | 就是这边 这就是答案 |
[20:24] | Mansoor Al Zahrani, I’d like to introduce you | 曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼 给您介绍一下 |
[20:27] | to Eli Soodik and Carol Sweetzer, | 这是伊莱·索迪克和卡罗尔·斯魏瑟 |
[20:29] | my top loan officers. | 我的高级信贷员 |
[20:30] | They’ll lay out the details of your debt restructuring. | 他们会详细安排您的债务重组事宜 |
[20:33] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你们谈 |
[20:34] | I’m around if you need me. | 有事叫我就行 |
[20:39] | Security. | 安保人员 |
[20:40] | It’s an unfortunate necessity these days. | 没办法 这年头不太平 |
[20:42] | Security for what? | 要保安干嘛 |
[20:44] | It’s not like you’re going to hand me cash after all. | 反正你们又不会给我现金 |
[20:47] | Please sit down. Let’s begin. | 请坐 咱们开始吧 |
[20:49] | We have some questions we’d like to ask you. | 有几个问题想问您 |
[20:50] | We don’t have much time. | 咱们时间不多 |
[20:52] | We need to get you back to your embassy | 午餐时间结束前 |
[20:53] | by the end of lunch hour. | 我们得送您回大使馆 |
[20:55] | You’re not loan officers. Who are you? | 你们不是信贷员 你们到底是谁 |
[20:59] | – I would like to leave now. – I’m afraid we can’t allow that. | -我要走了 -这恐怕不行 |
[21:05] | You’re CIA? | 你是中情局的 |
[21:06] | FbI? | 还是调查局的 |
[21:08] | Whoever you are, you can’t hold me. | 不管是谁 你们没权利扣留我 |
[21:10] | I’m a Saudi diplomat. | 我可是沙特的外交官 |
[21:12] | I have diplomatic protection. You know what, | 我受到外交保护 |
[21:15] | I’m going to call my embassy right now. | 我现在就给大使馆打电话 |
[21:19] | This is outrageous. I will not allow it. | 这太过分了 我忍无可忍 |
[21:21] | My ambassador will go straight to the White House | 一旦我的大使直接找到白宫 |
[21:23] | and you will both lose your jobs. | 你们俩的工作就都保不住了 |
[21:25] | Why don’t you take a look at these photographs. | 你何不先看看这些照片 |
[21:28] | Then you can call anyone you want. | 到时候再打电话也不迟 |
[21:57] | Here. | 给 |
[22:03] | I will not betray my country. | 我绝不会背叛我的祖国 |
[22:06] | Of course not. | 必须的 |
[22:08] | Sit down, please. | 请坐吧 |
[22:21] | You owe Market Security $750,000. | 你欠了市场担保人75万 |
[22:26] | Your salary at the Saudi Embassy is $170,000 a year. | 作为沙特大使 你每年的薪水是17万 |
[22:30] | You’ve sold all of your stocks in the past three years. | 过去三年里 你抛售了所有的股票 |
[22:33] | You have no savings. | 你没有存款 |
[22:34] | You have no other real estate holdings. | 也没有其他不动产 |
[22:37] | Is that a fair summation? | 以上概括没错吧 |
[22:39] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[22:42] | You’re spending more than you make. Substantially. | 你的支出大于收入 超出数额相当可观 |
[22:46] | Is that a crime? | 难道这算犯罪吗 |
[22:47] | No, not in and of itself, | 不 这本身不算犯罪 |
[22:49] | but it is curious to note | 但奇怪的是 |
[22:50] | that you are somehow meeting all of your financial obligations. | 不知为何 你竟然偿清了全部的金融债务 |
[22:59] | What’s in Geneva? | 日内瓦有什么 |
[23:03] | Cuckoo clocks. | 布谷鸟挂钟 |
[23:05] | Why have you traveled there six times in the past year? | 你为何在过去一年里去了六次 |
[23:09] | Business for my government. | 去为我们的政府办事 |
[23:11] | Well, our friends in Switzerland inform us that | 我们在瑞士的同仁告诉我们 |
[23:13] | on the morning of last Saturday, | 上周六的早晨 |
[23:16] | you had breakfast at the Beau-Rivage Hotel | 你在洛桑美岸酒店与一个名叫 |
[23:18] | with a man named Faraz Sabbaq. | 法拉兹·萨巴奎的人共进早餐 |
[23:22] | He handed you an envelope. | 他递给你一个信封 |
[23:24] | You then carried this envelope | 然后你带着这个信封去了 |
[23:26] | to the Clariden Leu Bank on Rue Francois-Versonnex. | 弗朗索瓦·韦尔索内街的克拉瑞丹·列伊银行 |
[23:29] | 20 minutes later you exited the Clariden Leu Bank | 20分钟后 你走出克拉瑞丹·列伊银行 |
[23:32] | without the envelope. | 手上却没拿信封 |
[23:33] | You should know that Swiss officials had their eyes on Sabbaq, | 你应该知道瑞士当局在监视萨巴奎 |
[23:36] | and then you of course, | 当然还包括你 |
[23:37] | because he is a trusted courier for Abu Nazir. | 因为他是阿布·纳齐尔亲信 |
[23:42] | I don’t know Abu Nazir. | 我不认识阿布·纳齐尔 |
[23:44] | Abu Nazir gives money to Sabbaq, | 阿布·纳齐尔把钱给萨巴奎 |
[23:46] | Sabbaq hands money to you, | 由他转交给你 |
[23:48] | you deposit the money in a Swiss bank | 你再将钱存入瑞士银行 |
[23:50] | and use it to pay your bills. | 来偿还自己的债务 |
[23:53] | Why lose everything for a cause you don’t even believe in? | 为何要为一件自己不认同的事而身败名裂呢 |
[23:57] | You’re obviously not a zealot. | 你显然不是个狂热分子 |
[23:59] | You don’t believe in radical Islam. | 你并不信仰激进的伊斯兰教 |
[24:01] | You love the West. | 你热爱的是西方文化 |
[24:05] | No more questions. | 不要再问了 |
[24:06] | I am done talking to both of you. | 我们的谈话到此结束 |
[24:07] | Do you really want me to share these photos with your wives, | 你真的希望我把这些照片拿给你的妻子 |
[24:10] | your children, your parents, your ambassador? | 孩子 父母 还有你们的大使看吗 |
[24:24] | Go ahead. | 给他们看好了 |
[24:26] | Tell everyone you want. | 你想告诉谁都行 |
[24:27] | Tell them all, I don’t care. | 昭告天下吧 我不在乎 |
[24:29] | I suck cock | 爷爱添鸡巴 |
[24:30] | and I love it. | 爷就好这一口 |
[24:32] | Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy. | 爽滑可口 回味无穷 |
[24:34] | My wives already know. | 我的妻子们已经知道了 |
[24:36] | They don’t care. | 她们根本不在乎 |
[24:37] | They love me. | 她们是爱我的 |
[24:38] | So fuck it, huh? | 去它妈逼的 |
[24:40] | And fuck you. | 去你妈逼 |
[24:41] | Put me on CNN. | 让我上CNN吧 |
[24:43] | I’ll admit to everything. | 我全都坦白 |
[24:48] | Now I would like to go back to my embassy. | 现在我要回大使馆了 |
[24:55] | Sit the fuck down! I’m not finished! | 你他妈给我坐下 我还没说完呢 |
[24:57] | Oh, I think you are. | 别费口舌了 |
[24:58] | Mr. Al Zahrani, I’d like to remind you… | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼先生 我要提醒你 |
[25:00] | You love your children very much, don’t you? | 你非常爱自己的孩子 对吧 |
[25:16] | Do you have a favorite? | 你有最喜欢的孩子吗 |
[25:18] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[25:22] | I think Janine | 我觉得珍妮 |
[25:23] | is your favorite. | 是你的最爱 |
[25:25] | She is a very remarkable young woman, | 她是个很了不起的姑娘 |
[25:28] | but all of my children are remarkable. | 不过 我所有的孩子都很了不起 |
[25:31] | Not one of your other children | 但你只有这一个孩子 |
[25:32] | is a sophomore at Yale majoring in political philosophy. | 在耶鲁读大二 主修政治哲学专业 |
[25:35] | Not one of your other children was a National Merit Scholar. | 只有这一个孩子拿了国家优秀学生奖学金 |
[25:39] | Not one of your other children | 只有这一个孩子 |
[25:41] | has spent two full days with you at the Phillips Gallery, | 陪你在菲利普斯美术馆待了整整两天 |
[25:43] | happily looking at your beloved Impressionists. | 幸福地欣赏着你钟爱的印象派作品 |
[25:47] | We would deport her. | 我们可以将她驱逐出境 |
[25:50] | And we would make sure that she was not welcome in England, | 我们还可以保证让她在英国没有立足之地 |
[25:53] | or Germany, or France, or Italy, | 还有德国 法国 意大利 |
[25:54] | or even all-forgiving Scandinavia. | 甚至政策宽容的北欧国家 |
[25:58] | We would make sure that she had no choice | 我们可以保证让她走投无路 |
[26:00] | but to go back to Saudi Arabia and get fat | 只能回到沙特阿拉伯 变得赘肉横生 |
[26:03] | and wear a burkha for the rest of her miserable life. | 穿着长袍面纱 度过她悲惨的余生 |
[26:33] | What do you do for Abu Nazir | 阿布·纳齐尔给你钱 |
[26:34] | in return for the money he gives you? | 让你为他做什么 |
[26:37] | What do you do for Abu Nazir | 阿布·纳齐尔给你钱 |
[26:39] | in return for the money he gives you? | 让你为他做什么 |
[26:43] | I keep my ears open. | 我替他搜集情报 |
[26:46] | Tell him what the Saudi government is thinking. | 告诉他沙特政府目前的想法 |
[26:48] | General information. | 一些笼统的信息 |
[26:50] | You met with Tom Walker at least three times | 上周在珍珠山清真寺 |
[26:52] | at the Mount Olivet Mosque last week, correct? | 你和汤姆·沃克至少见了三面 对吧 |
[26:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:59] | Tom Walker is working for Abu Nazir? | 汤姆·沃克在为阿布·纳齐尔卖命吗 |
[27:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:04] | Was he meant to shoot the president | 他原计划在罗纳德·里根机场 |
[27:05] | from the roof of a house near Ronald Reagan Airport? | 附近一个房子的屋顶射杀总统吗 |
[27:08] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[27:11] | Where is Tom Walker now? | 汤姆·沃克现在在哪里 |
[27:13] | – He’s lying low. – Where? | -他要避避风头 -在哪儿 |
[27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:17] | – What’s his current assignment? – I don’t know. | -他现在有什么任务 -我不知道 |
[27:19] | When will you know? | 那你何时会知道 |
[27:20] | When Abu Nazir decides to tell me. | 阿布·纳齐尔决定告诉我的时候 |
[27:24] | What the tradecraft for setting a meeting with Walker? | 那你平时怎么跟沃克交换情报 |
[27:37] | I put my child’s drawing of a red heart | 我在起居室的窗子上 |
[27:40] | in the window of my living room. | 贴上一幅我小孩画的红心 |
[27:44] | When would the meeting take place? | 然后你们几时见面 |
[27:47] | The next day at noon. | 第二天中午 |
[27:49] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[27:55] | Farragut Square by the fountain. | 法拉根广场的喷泉旁 |
[27:58] | Mr. Al Zahrani, | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼先生 |
[28:00] | I’d like you to go back to your house now, | 我要你现在就回家 |
[28:01] | put that drawing in your window tonight. | 今晚就把那幅画贴上窗 |
[28:05] | Tomorrow afternoon, I’d like you to proceed | 明天下午我要看到你跟平时一样 |
[28:06] | as you normally would to meet Tom Walker. | 去见汤姆·沃克 |
[28:09] | Okay? | 有问题吗 |
[28:10] | – So I’m bait? – You’re bait. | -你要我做诱饵 -没错 |
[28:14] | You’re free to go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[28:21] | What happens to me after all of this? | 那事后我会怎样 |
[28:23] | Go about your business, live your life. | 正常工作 继续生活 |
[28:25] | We say nothing to Saudi intelligence | 关于你跟阿布·纳齐尔的关系 |
[28:27] | about your connections to Abu Nazir, | 我们会对沙特情报方守口如瓶的 |
[28:28] | you say nothing to Abu Nazir about our little get-together. | 而这次会面你也不能告诉阿布·纳齐尔 |
[28:32] | You work for us now. | 你现在是我们的人了 |
[28:34] | Welcome to the CIA. | 欢迎加入中情局 |
[28:43] | Oh, damn it! Ow. | 该死 |
[28:59] | – Mike. – Hello. | -麦克 -你好 |
[29:02] | Hi. Come in. | 嗨 进来吧 |
[29:04] | No, it’s better if I stay out here. | 不了 就在这里说吧 |
[29:08] | Oh, okay. How have you been? | 好吧 最近怎么样 |
[29:13] | Shitty. Brody came to see me. | 一团糟 布洛迪来找我了 |
[29:18] | – He did? – Apologized for slugging me. | -是吗 -来为打我的事道歉 |
[29:25] | He said he doesn’t blame either one of us for anything. | 他说他不怪我们 |
[29:28] | I mean, Christ, he even thanked me | 老天 他甚至还感谢我 |
[29:30] | for taking care of the kids. | 帮忙照看孩子们 |
[29:32] | – God. – I know. | -天呐 -对 |
[29:33] | He’s trying, Jess, he’s really trying. | 他在尽力弥补 杰西 非常努力 |
[29:38] | He told me about being asked to run for Congress. | 他说有人让他参加众议员竞选 |
[29:41] | Told me you were against it. | 而你反对 |
[29:45] | I’m just thinking of the family. | 我是为了这个家着想 |
[29:48] | What’s best for the family. | 这样最好 |
[29:52] | Jess, right now, Brody’s a marine without a mission. | 杰西 他现在是个没仗可打的军人 |
[29:56] | He’s a lost man wandering around in the fog. | 他在迷失在现实生活中 |
[29:58] | This thing, really means a lot to him. | 而这次竞选对他意义重大 |
[30:00] | He wants to be of service. | 他想为社会做贡献 |
[30:01] | He wants to do this. Let him. | 他想参选 让他去吧 |
[30:06] | He’ll be a better father, a better husband. | 他会是个好爸爸 好丈夫 |
[30:15] | He put you up to this. | 他居然让你来做说客 |
[30:19] | Yeah, he did. So what? | 没错 那又怎样 |
[30:22] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[30:26] | That’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[30:28] | He comes to you and now here you are, on his behalf? | 他去找你 让你代表他 |
[30:32] | It’s a little incestuous, isn’t it? | 还真是朋友妻随便欺是吧 |
[30:35] | Why don’t we all just take off our clothes and get in bed together? | 还不如脱衣上床玩3P呢 |
[30:37] | – Jess, come on. – I got to go. | -杰西 别这样 -我不想说了 |
[31:32] | – Hi there. – Hi. | -晚上好 -你好 |
[31:36] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:53] | Miles Davis. | 迈尔斯·戴维斯 |
[31:55] | Do you like jazz? | 你喜欢爵士不 |
[31:57] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我就是个爵士盲 |
[32:07] | – Here we go. – Oh, no thanks. | -来 给你 -谢谢 不用 |
[32:14] | I really just came around to ask you something. | 我只是来问你些事 |
[32:16] | – I need you to be honest. – What? | -你能跟我坦白吗 -什么事 |
[32:19] | Does anybody at the CIA know about our weekend up at the cabin? | 中情局有人知道我们在小屋那个周末吗 |
[32:23] | No. | 没有 |
[32:24] | – You didn’t tell anybody? – No. | -你谁都没说 -没有 |
[32:26] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[32:31] | Is there any way they could find out? | 那他们有可能发现吗 |
[32:33] | Not unless I did tell them. | 除非我亲口告诉他们 |
[32:34] | Which you wouldn’t do. | 你会守口如瓶吧 |
[32:36] | Believe it or not, I value my privacy. | 不管你信不信 我很注重个人隐私 |
[32:41] | Why the concern? | 怎么会问起这个呢 |
[32:42] | I’ve been asked to run for political office. | 我应邀参加国会竞选 |
[32:45] | Political office? What are you talking about? | 国会竞选 你在说什么 |
[32:48] | Vice President Walden wants | 华登副总统希望 |
[32:49] | me to run for Congressman Johnson’s seat. | 我竞选约翰森议员的位子 |
[32:54] | Really? Wow. | 真的吗 天呐 |
[32:58] | Well, that’s…. | 这真的 |
[33:00] | That’s surprising. | 这真的太出人意料了 |
[33:03] | I don’t want to do it if there’s even a chance | 哪怕媒体有一丝可能会知道你我的关系 |
[33:04] | the media would find out about us. | 我都宁可不去参选 |
[33:07] | I can’t do that to Jessica. | 我不能伤害杰西卡 |
[33:09] | I’ve been shitty enough as it is, | 实际上我已经混蛋透了 |
[33:11] | and she deserves better. | 我应该对她好一些 |
[33:14] | And she’s going to get it. | 我也会加倍对她好 |
[33:21] | Jessica will never know. | 杰西卡不会知道我们俩的事的 |
[33:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:31] | I should get back home. | 我该回去了 |
[33:32] | Yeah, I’m beat. | 好啊 我也很累了 |
[33:35] | It’s been a rough day. | 今天过得遭透了 |
[33:49] | You promise me this will stay between us? | 你能答应我这事只有咱俩知道吗 |
[33:53] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[33:57] | Good-bye. | 再会 |
[33:59] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:51] | Off to work we go. | 我们出发了 |
[36:59] | All right, we’re about 20 minutes out. | 我们还有20分钟就到了 |
[37:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[37:07] | Saul, any sign of Walker? | 索尔 有沃克出没的迹象吗 |
[37:09] | Nothing yet. | 暂时没有 |
[37:10] | We got 15 of our people in the square. | 广场这边有我们15个人 |
[37:13] | And Carrie’s running point down there. | 卡莉在现场负责实时跟进 |
[37:45] | Remember, everybody, Walker is armed and dangerous. | 大家听好了 沃克有武器很危险 |
[37:49] | We don’t want a firefight. | 我可不想交火 |
[37:50] | We’re here to nab him, not spook him. | 我们是来抓他的 不是来吓他的 |
[37:53] | Don’t move until Walker’s in the grab zone. | 如果沃克不在抓捕范围内 不要轻举妄动 |
[37:56] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[37:57] | I know the protocol, Saul. | 索尔 我知道规矩 |
[37:58] | This isn’t my first polka. | 这也不是我第一次行动了 |
[38:08] | Whit, how you doing? | 怀特 你准备得怎么样了 |
[38:09] | Sniper One in position. | 一号狙击手就位 |
[38:11] | We’re passing National Cathedral. | 我们刚过国家大教堂 |
[38:13] | Traffic is loosening up. | 路况好转了 |
[38:14] | We should be there any minute. | 我们很快就到了 |
[38:27] | Any sign of Walker? | 有沃克出没的迹象 |
[38:33] | Quadrant report. | 各方位汇报 |
[38:34] | North. No Walker. | 北面 没看到沃克 |
[38:35] | East. Nothing. | 东面 没有 |
[38:37] | West. Negative. | 西面 没有 |
[38:39] | South? | 南面 |
[38:40] | South. Nothing. | 南面 没有 |
[38:42] | Okay, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[38:58] | Al Zahrani’s moving into | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼正向法拉格特广场的 |
[38:59] | to Farragut Square, southwest corner. | 西南角走去 |
[39:05] | I got Al Zahrani. | 我看到艾尔·宰赫拉尼了 |
[39:17] | Where the fuck is Walker? | 沃克到底在哪儿 |
[39:21] | I’m looking. | 我在找 |
[39:24] | I’m looking. | 我在找 |
[39:49] | Zahrani’s approaching the fountain. | 扎哈拉ni现走向喷泉 |
[39:52] | Bait is set. | 诱饵就位 |
[40:02] | Ten o’clock. | 十点钟方向 |
[40:04] | Possible Walker. | 疑似沃克出现 |
[40:05] | He’s… got a green watch cap. | 他戴着一顶绿色水手帽 |
[40:08] | Black fleece. He’s carrying a briefcase. | 黑色羊绒衫 手提公文箱 |
[40:20] | Target in range. | 目标在射程范围内 |
[40:21] | Whit, don’t get trigger-happy. | 怀特 别乱开枪 |
[40:23] | You’re just there | 你在那的作用只是 |
[40:24] | in case this whole thing goes to shit. | 以防事情搞砸 |
[40:27] | Looks like he’s headed to the fountain all right. | 看起来他也是想去喷泉那边 |
[40:30] | Nobody makes a move | 在沃克进入抓捕范围以前 |
[40:31] | until Walker’s in the grab zone. | 大家千万不要轻举妄动 |
[40:39] | I can’t see his face. | 我看不到他的脸 |
[40:40] | I need visual confirmation. | 我需要直观确认是他 |
[40:42] | Finklestein, you’re up front. | 弗兰肯斯 你上前去 |
[40:43] | – Go for a clear view. – Roger that. | -直观确认 -收到 |
[40:45] | Franklin, Patrelli, approach him from the east. | 富兰克林 派崔雷利 从东面向他靠拢 |
[40:48] | – 10-4. – On it. | -收到 -明白 |
[40:50] | He’s approaching Al Zahrani. | 他走向艾尔·宰赫拉尼了 |
[40:52] | I want that positive ID now. | 我现在就需要确认他到底是谁 |
[40:54] | Shit. Finklestein? | 倒霉 弗兰肯斯 |
[40:55] | I’m trying. | 我正向他靠拢 |
[40:58] | Franklin? Patrelli? | 富兰克林 派崔雷利 |
[40:59] | It could be Walker. | 可能是沃克 |
[41:01] | It’s hard to tell. His head’s down. | 看不清楚 他一直低着头 |
[41:02] | Patrelli? | 派崔雷利 |
[41:03] | Black male, six feet, | 黑人 男性 6尺高 |
[41:05] | clean-shaven, athletic. | 没有胡须 体格健壮 |
[41:07] | I can’t tell. | 我无法确认 |
[41:10] | He’s carrying the briefcase in his left hand. | 他左手提着一个公文包 |
[41:13] | So? Walker’s right-handed. | 然后呢 沃克是右撇子 |
[41:15] | What about his watch? Can anybody see his watch? | 他的表戴在哪只手上 谁能看到他的表 |
[41:18] | It’s on his right wrist. | 在右手腕上 |
[41:20] | I don’t like this, Saul. | 索尔 我们无法确认 |
[41:21] | – Should I engage? – Negative. | -要我介入吗 -不行 |
[41:23] | What’s in the briefcase? | 那公文箱里是什么 |
[41:25] | Saul, what’s in the fucking briefcase? | 索尔 公文包里到底有什么 |
[41:29] | – Wait for my command. – Copy that. | -听候我的指令 -收到 |
[41:31] | Shit. Sorry. | 该死的 抱歉 |
[41:33] | Pull back. | 回撤 |
[41:34] | Pull back. Get everyone out of here. | 回撤 让所有人离开这里 |
[41:47] | Everyone, get out of here! | 大家马上离开这里 |
[42:03] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[42:06] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[42:09] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[42:44] | The explosion occurred during the busy lunch hour | 爆炸发生在繁忙的午饭时间 |
[42:46] | and killed five people, wounded dozens, | 五人死亡 数十人受伤 |
[42:49] | and shut down the city Metro line. | 造成市中心地铁停运 |
[42:51] | FBI special agents have joined | 调查局特别探员已经 |
[42:53] | D.C. Police in cordoning off the area. | 同华府警方一起戒严了该地区 |
[42:55] | It was a suicide bomber– | 是自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[42:57] | a terrorist attack right here in D.C. | 恐怖袭击就发生在我们的华府 |
[42:58] | We don’t know that. | 这还不能确定 |
[43:00] | It’s just unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[43:02] | Hey.Hey. Listen. | 听我说 |
[43:04] | It’s probably just some crazy guy | 可能只是某个疯子 |
[43:05] | who learned how to make a bomb on the Internet. | 在网上学会了如何制造炸弹 |
[43:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[43:10] | The most important thing is not to panic. | 最重要的是不要惊慌 |
[43:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:15] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[43:16] | They’re doing their homework. | 他们在做功课 |
[43:17] | Are they okay? | 他们没事吧 |
[43:19] | They’re scared. | 被吓坏了 |
[43:20] | All right. I’ll go and talk to them. | 好吧 我去跟他们谈谈 |
[43:25] | Hey. Did you think any more | 你有没有仔细考虑 |
[43:27] | about the, uh, politics of it all? | 我走仕途的事 |
[43:36] | Mike delivered your message. | 麦克替你传过话了 |
[43:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[43:43] | I told the kids | 我告诉孩子们了 |
[43:44] | about the vice president wanting you to run. | 副总统想让你去竞选 |
[43:46] | You told them? | 你告诉他们了 |
[43:47] | We discussed how it would affect our future, | 我们探讨过这对我们的未来会有何影响 |
[43:49] | that there would be publicity and scrutiny and gossip… | 肯定会被曝光 被监视 被传绯闻… |
[43:55] | but in the end, we all agreed that we wanted you to do it. | 但最后 我们一致同意让你参选 |
[44:02] | Just to be clear, are you saying yes? | 也就是说 你同意了 |
[44:07] | Just promise me I won’t lose you again. | 只要你保证不会再次疏远我 |
[44:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[44:13] | Then yes. | 那我就同意 |
[44:15] | It’s a yes. | 我同意了 |
[44:51] | Thanks for coming out, folks. | 感谢大家捧场 |
[45:12] | Dr. Steiner says you’re going to live. | 斯坦纳医生说你死不了 |
[45:15] | All you got was a really bad concussion. | 你只是受到了非常严重的脑震荡 |
[45:18] | No more head bashing for a while. | 一段时间内不能再撞击头部 |
[45:20] | Cut back on the drinking. | 不能多喝酒 |
[45:22] | Otherwise, you’re good to go. | 别的就没什么了 |
[45:30] | Get some really good drugs and a week’s rest | 吃点好药 休息一周 |
[45:31] | before you head back to the glue factory. | 然后再回去干活 |
[45:35] | I’d love some good drugs and a week’s rest. | 我也想吃点好药 休息一周 |
[45:38] | Lucky you. | 你幸福去吧 |
[45:40] | In case you’re wondering about the bomber– | 你一定想知道炸弹袭击者是谁 |
[45:43] | black guy with the briefcase– | 那个拿手提箱的黑人 |
[45:46] | his name was Samuel Everett. | 他名叫萨默尔·埃弗雷特 |
[45:48] | Homeless guy. | 流浪者 |
[45:49] | Walker met him at the shelter. | 沃克在收容所结识了他 |
[45:51] | Must have paid him to go meet Al Zahrani. | 一定是雇他去见艾尔·宰赫拉尼 |
[45:57] | How did Walker know? | 沃克怎么知道的 |
[46:00] | Who warned him? | 谁提醒了他 |
[46:02] | Same person who slipped Hamid a razor blade | 和那个偷偷给哈米德递刀片 |
[46:04] | so that he could slash his wrists. | 让他割脉的是同一个人 |
[46:06] | And the same person who warned Raqim Faisel and Aileen Morgan | 这个人还给拉齐姆·法赛尔和艾琳·摩根报信 |
[46:09] | that we were onto their safe house near the airport. | 说我们要去查他们在机场附近的藏身地 |
[46:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[46:18] | Abu Nazir has someone inside the U.S. Government. | 阿布·纳齐尔在美国政府内部安插了特务 |
[46:20] | We take you now live to the Capitol steps | 这是来自国会大厦门口的现场直播 |
[46:23] | where the vice president is set to make his announcement. | 副总统正要发布一个重要的声明 |
[46:26] | Sergeant Brody is exactly the kind of congressman we need. | 布洛迪中士正是我们所需要的众议员 |
[46:30] | His strength of character is beyond question… | 他坚韧的意志毋庸置疑 |
[46:31] | Turn it up. | 大点声 |
[46:32] | And he is resolute in the fight against terrorism, | 他将坚定不移地投身于反恐战争事业 |
[46:35] | which struck at the heart of | 就在昨日发生的一起恐怖袭击 |
[46:36] | this nation’s capitol just yesterday. | 刺痛了这个国家每个人的神经 |
[46:38] | He will be equally resolute in the fight | 他也会坚定不移地反对 |
[46:39] | against runaway spending and profligate management | 最高国家机关内的 |
[46:42] | at the highest levels of government. | 铺张浪费和消极腐败 |
[46:46] | It gives me great pleasure and pride to stand here today before you | 站在你们面前 我感到无比荣幸和骄傲 |
[46:50] | having been given the generous opportunity to serve. | 我能得到这么好的机会为国效力 |
[46:54] | You know, what I really came to understand | 我在中东那八年 |
[46:56] | lying in a dark hole for eight years in the Middle East | 暗无天日的日子让我明白了一个道理 |
[46:59] | was that service for your country is the highest calling. | 报效国家是最崇高的使命召唤 |
[47:04] | Sacred and profound. | 神圣而意义深远 |