时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:19] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:22] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:43] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:57] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | Everyone missed something that day. | 很多人都遗漏过线索 |
[01:07] | Everyone’s not me. | 但我不能 |
[01:25] | You want your portrait up on the walls of Langley someday? | 你想在中情局建功立业吗 |
[01:28] | Find Walker. | 找到沃克 |
[01:30] | Walker’s not even critical. | 沃克甚至不是重要人物 |
[01:31] | He’s just a part, a piece, a pixel. | 他只是一小部分 一个零件 全景一角 |
[01:34] | There is a bigger, pernicious, | 还有更大更严重的 |
[01:36] | Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there, | 阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋正在进行中 |
[01:38] | and we have little time. | 我们的时间所剩无几 |
[01:39] | Carrie… you’re not yourself. | 卡莉… 你现在不正常 |
[01:43] | She’s bi-polar. | 她有躁狂抑郁性精神病 |
[01:44] | This explosion must have sent her into a flight. | 肯定是爆炸让她陷入了幻想当中 |
[01:47] | Carrie said something interesting. | 卡莉提出了些有价值的问题 |
[01:49] | Sniper attack– that doesn’t make sense for Abu Nazir. | 狙击手袭击 不像阿布·纳齐尔的作风 |
[01:53] | It’s not his methodology. | 这不符合他的套路 |
[01:55] | Well, maybe it is when he has | 说不定是因为之前 |
[01:56] | a military sniper working for him. | 没有军队狙击手为他卖命 |
[01:57] | She thinks something bigger. | 她看得更长远 |
[02:02] | The switch is here. | 引爆器在这里 |
[02:04] | Wait until the last second before you open it. | 要等到最后一刻再打开 |
[02:07] | I read that part of the blast goes upward | 我知道有一部分冲击波会上行 |
[02:09] | toward here– point of weakness. | 冲向这里 人体脆弱之处 |
[02:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:14] | I’m calling about Abu Nazir. | 我打给你是因为阿布·纳齐尔 |
[02:16] | Something happened to him, a tragedy. | 他一定出了什么事 发生了意外 |
[02:19] | You were with him then. | 你那时候跟他在一起 |
[02:20] | Y-You have insight. | 你肯定知道内情 |
[02:22] | Would it help if we met? | 我们见面说可能会更好些 |
[02:23] | – I’m home. – Stay there. | -我在家 -别离开 |
[02:28] | Sergeant Brody called me. | 布洛迪中士给我打了电话 |
[02:29] | He told me everything. | 他把一切都告诉我了 |
[02:30] | Your office at Langley’s being cleared as we speak. | 你在中情局的办公室正在被清空 |
[02:33] | I am about to solve this fucking thing! | 我马上就可以解开这个谜团了 |
[02:35] | Strip it. | 撕了它 |
[02:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[02:38] | I feel responsible in a way. | 某种程度上我是有责任的 |
[02:40] | ‘Cause when you came back from Baghdad, I knew. | 你从巴格达回来的时候我就知道 |
[02:43] | You were damaged. | 你受了伤 |
[02:45] | There’s no time, Saul. | 时间不等人 索尔 |
[02:50] | It’s high purple. | 已经非常紫了 |
[02:55] | My name is Nicholas Brody… | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[02:58] | and I’m a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. | 我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士 |
[03:03] | I have a wife… | 我有妻子 |
[03:07] | and two kids… | 和两个子女 |
[03:10] | who I love. | 我爱他们 |
[03:17] | By the time you watch this, | 当你们看到这段录像的时候 |
[03:20] | you’ll have read a lot of things about me, | 你们应该已经听说过一些关于我的事 |
[03:23] | about what I’ve done, | 我的所作所为 |
[03:26] | and so I wanted to explain myself. | 在此 我要为自己做一个解释 |
[03:29] | So that you’ll know the truth. | 以便让你们知道真相 |
[03:34] | On May 19, 2003, | 在2003年5月19日 |
[03:38] | as part of a two-man sniper team | 身为解放伊拉克行动中 |
[03:40] | serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom, | 一个二人狙击小队的一员 |
[03:43] | I was taken prisoner by forces loyal to Saddam Hussein. | 我被萨达姆·侯赛因的部队俘虏 |
[03:48] | Those forces then sold me to an Al-Qaeda commander | 他们把我卖给了基地组织的指挥官 |
[03:51] | Abu Nazir, | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[03:53] | who was operating a terrorist cell from across the Syrian border | 他在叙利亚边界掌控着一个恐怖分子的巢穴 |
[03:57] | where I was held captive for more than eight years. | 我在那里被关押八年多 |
[04:04] | I was beaten… | 我被毒打 |
[04:08] | I was tortured… | 被拷问 |
[04:12] | …and I was subjected to long periods of total isolation. | 我长期与世隔绝 |
[04:19] | People will say I was broken, | 有人说我已经崩溃了 |
[04:23] | I was brainwashed. | 我被洗脑了 |
[04:26] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist, | 还有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子 |
[04:30] | taught to hate my country. | 被教唆去憎恨自己的国家 |
[04:36] | I love my country. | 我热爱我的国家 |
[04:42] | What I am is a marine, | 我是一名真正的陆战队员 |
[04:45] | like my father before me and his father before him, | 就像我的父亲和爷爷 |
[04:49] | and as a marine, | 作为一名陆战队员 |
[04:51] | I swore an oath to defend the United States of America | 我曾宣誓要为美利坚合众国 |
[04:55] | against enemies both foreign and domestic. | 抵御反抗来自国内外的敌人 |
[05:01] | My action this day is against such domestic enemies | 我今天的行动就是在反抗来自国内的敌人 |
[05:08] | the vice president and members of his national security team, | 副总统以及他国土安全团队中的成员 |
[05:12] | who I know to be liars and war criminals | 据我所知 他们是骗子 是战争罪犯 |
[05:16] | responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for. | 他们犯下暴行 却从没有被追究 |
[05:23] | This is about justice for 82 children… | 我这是在为八十二名儿童伸张正义 |
[05:29] | whose deaths were never acknowledged | 他们的死并没有为美国人所知 |
[05:33] | and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation. | 杀害他们的凶手是这个国家的败类 |
[05:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:43] | Any change? | 有好转吗 |
[05:45] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[05:54] | How worried should we be? | 情况很糟糕吗 |
[05:57] | Worried. | 很糟糕 |
[05:59] | I haven’t seen her like this in a long time. | 我很久没见过她这样子了 |
[06:01] | She’s not eating, | 什么都不吃 |
[06:03] | she hasn’t left her room in three days. | 三天没离开过她的房间 |
[06:10] | What about the lithium? | 锂起作用了吗 |
[06:13] | I thought you said that’d be kicking in by now. | 你不是说过现在应该起效了吗 |
[06:16] | It has kicked in. | 是起效了 |
[06:17] | This is the depression that comes in the wake of the mania. | 这是暴风雨来临前的平静 |
[06:20] | It’s actually much harder to treat. | 这更难治疗 |
[06:23] | Think some chicken soup would help? | 喝些鸡汤会好些吗 |
[06:26] | It might. | 也许吧 |
[06:29] | Elixir of the gods. | 这是神仙们的仙丹 |
[06:33] | Can I go see her? | 我可以去看看她吗 |
[06:33] | Of course. | 可以 |
[06:36] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[06:38] | What does being on administrative leave mean exactly? | 行政休假到底是什么意思 |
[06:47] | she’s not going to face any criminal charges, thank God, | 不会对她有任何刑事控告 真是谢天谢地 |
[06:52] | but we shouldn’t kid ourselves. | 但我们也不能骗自己 |
[06:54] | She’s never going to set foot in Langley again. | 她不能再踏入中情局了 |
[07:10] | Hey, you. | 晚上好啊 |
[07:12] | Hey, Mr. Berenson. | 晚上好 贝伦森先生 |
[07:16] | Remember when I used to call you that? | 还记得我以前这样称呼你吗 |
[07:19] | What? | 什么称呼 |
[07:22] | Mr. Berenson. | 贝伦森先生 |
[07:25] | Yeah… A long-ass time ago. | 记得 很早之前 |
[07:31] | Back when I could still piss in a straight line. | 那时我还很年轻 |
[07:33] | How are you, Carrie? | 你怎么样了 卡莉 |
[07:40] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[07:43] | Don’t worry, I can’t stay long. | 别怕 我不会待太久的 |
[07:57] | Why don’t you tell me a story? | 给我讲个故事怎么样 |
[07:59] | What kind of a story? | 什么故事 |
[08:05] | About a bad man named Nazir | 一个叫纳齐尔的坏蛋的故事 |
[08:08] | who took a break from doing bad things, | 他干着干着坏事就停手了 |
[08:09] | only nobody could figure out why. | 没人能弄得明白为什么 |
[08:11] | You know I can’t talk about that. | 你知道我不能透露这些 |
[08:14] | I know, until my security clearance is restored. | 直到我重新获得安全权限 |
[08:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:21] | You need to concentrate on getting better. | 你专心养病吧 |
[08:26] | At least tell me that you’re still looking into it, | 至少告诉我你还在调查这事 |
[08:30] | that you won’t give up. | 你不会放弃 |
[08:33] | You promise me that. | 向我保证 |
[08:36] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[09:00] | No, don’t go. | 别 别走 |
[09:08] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么要这么做呢 |
[09:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:14] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[09:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:25] | Do what? | 他做了什么 |
[09:27] | Call Estes and… | 打电话给埃斯蒂斯 |
[09:30] | rat me out like that. | 就那么把我给卖了 |
[09:34] | Honestly, I can think of a hundred reasons. | 说实话 我能想出无数个理由 |
[09:37] | The man’s running for congress | 他在竞选议员 |
[09:41] | in case you forgot. | 你忘了吗 |
[09:44] | Think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[09:47] | You’re the last person he needs in his life right now, | 他现在巴不得离你远点 |
[09:50] | and vice versa. | 你最好也离他远点 |
[09:56] | – But, Saul… – Listen to me. | -但是 索尔… -听我说 |
[09:58] | This man has poisoned your thoughts. | 这个人荼毒了你的思想 |
[10:02] | He has cost you almost everything. | 他害得你几乎一无所有 |
[10:06] | Forget him. | 忘了他吧 |
[10:09] | I can’t, Saul, I can’t. | 我做不到 索尔 我忘不掉 |
[10:18] | My God. | 天啊 |
[10:21] | You’re in love with him. | 你爱上他了 |
[12:18] | It’s number O-72. | 是O-72号 |
[12:27] | B-15 B-15. | |
[12:42] | Good night, Isabelle. | 晚安 伊莎贝尔 |
[12:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:09] | I’m looking at a lot of distinguished faces here tonight. | 我今晚见到了不少显要人物 |
[13:14] | Yours, Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 你是其中之一 |
[13:15] | The only reason I’m here at all. | 没有你 就没有我的今天 |
[13:18] | Thank you for convincing me three years ago | 感谢你三年前说服我 |
[13:21] | to accept the nomination for Vice President. | 接受副总统的提名 |
[13:27] | And yours, Richard. | 还有你 理查德 |
[13:29] | You are the core | 我相信 |
[13:30] | of what I’m confident will be our next administration. | 你将成为下届政府的核心人物 |
[13:33] | We’ve all been on a long, difficult journey. | 这条路 我们走得漫长艰辛 |
[13:37] | But tomorrow morning, when I announce my candidacy, | 但等到明早 我宣布要参选总统之后 |
[13:39] | we will throw down a gauntlet | 我们在场的每一位 |
[13:42] | all of us here in this room | 都将发起挑战 |
[13:44] | promising to put America first again. | 承诺再次将美国置于首位 |
[13:46] | Hear! Hear! | 所言极是 干杯 |
[13:56] | Good to see you, Walt. | 很高兴见到你 沃特 |
[14:01] | Very nice. | 真不错 |
[14:04] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[14:05] | It’s a distinguished group. | 在场的人都很显要 |
[14:07] | Includes you, David. | 也包括你 大卫 |
[14:09] | It’s a group worth protecting, that’s my point. | 我是想说 他们都需要保护 |
[14:12] | If you’re asking me to call off tomorrow, | 你要是想让我取消明天的行程 |
[14:13] | you know the answer. | 就别费口舌了 |
[14:14] | I’m only suggesting that we change the venue. | 我只是建议换个场地 |
[14:17] | So I can announce a candidacy from some hiding place? | 难道要让我躲在密室里宣布要参选总统吗 |
[14:22] | You give them too much credit, you know that? | 你太高估他们了 知道吗 |
[14:25] | Who’s that, sir? | 您指谁 先生 |
[14:26] | The enemy. Guys like Walker. | 敌人 沃克他们 |
[14:27] | He can do a lot of damage. | 他能造成严重的破坏 |
[14:31] | To both of us. | 对于我们俩 |
[14:33] | Yes, he can. | 他的确是个威胁 |
[14:38] | But he’s only one guy, | 但他是孤军奋战 |
[14:41] | and you have the entire Homeland Security apparatus | 而你手下却有整个国土安全部的精兵强将 |
[14:44] | at your disposal. | 任你调用 |
[14:47] | For both our sakes, take care of it. | 为了我们俩 尽快搞定他 |
[14:51] | And for God’s sakes, drink your champagne. | 但看在上帝的份上 快把香槟喝了 |
[14:53] | It’s Billecart-Salmon. | 这可是碧尔卡·莎蒙 |
[14:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 阁下 |
[15:02] | Oh, not again. | 怎么又来了 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but… | 抱歉 女士 |
[15:17] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:18] | Residents only. | 非居民禁止通行 |
[15:20] | What’s it this time? | 这次又是为了什么 |
[15:21] | It’s a major policy address in the morning. | 明早有重要的政治讲话 |
[15:23] | Vice President, I think. | 发言人好像是副总统 |
[15:25] | Oh, fucker. | 蠢蛋一个 |
[15:26] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[15:28] | Serves me right | 谁让我 |
[15:30] | for buying two blocks from the State Department. | 非要在国务院附近买房呢 |
[15:34] | Well, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, Mrs. Sammler. | 给您带来不便 我们表示歉意 萨米勒女士 |
[15:37] | You have a nice night. | 祝您晚安 |
[15:39] | Officers? | 警官请放行 |
[15:59] | Okay, Mrs. Sammler. | 老实点 萨米勒女士 |
[16:04] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[16:06] | Your night nurse is here. | 夜班护士来了 |
[16:09] | I made spaghetti amatriciana. | 我做了辣酱意面 |
[16:14] | You know, Carrie, you’re gonna to have to eat sooner or later. | 卡莉 你早晚得吃东西 |
[16:24] | Damn it, Carrie. | 真该死 卡莉 |
[16:26] | You are starting to scare me. | 你这个样子吓到我了 |
[16:27] | Go… away. | 走 开 |
[16:31] | I’m sorry, I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能走 |
[16:33] | Your sister gave me very strict orders. | 你姐给我下了死命令 |
[16:36] | So I’m going to sit here with you until you fall asleep. | 在你睡着之前 我会一直坐在这陪你 |
[16:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:42] | Smells good. | 闻着真香 |
[16:46] | You sure you don’t want a bite? | 真的不想来一口吗 |
[16:56] | Chris, can you get the butter out of the fridge? | 克里斯 从冰箱里把黄油拿过来 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:00] | So you’re not coming to my karate match? | 你真的不来看我的空手道比赛吗 |
[17:02] | Buddy, I told you, I got this event with the Vice President. | 伙计 我说了 我要陪副总统参加活动 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:07] | Chris, we talked about this, right? | 克里斯 我们不是说好了吗 |
[17:09] | Your dad’ll go to the next one. | 你爸下次再去 |
[17:10] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧 -对 |
[17:13] | All right, dinner’s ready. Everybody, sit down. | 晚饭好了 大家都坐下 |
[17:23] | Whose turn is it to say grace? | 轮到谁做感恩祷告了 |
[17:25] | Mine. | 我 |
[17:27] | Dad, do you know how to do it? | 爸 你知道该说什么吗 |
[17:29] | I think I can fake it. | 我大概可以装装样子 |
[17:39] | Dear God, | 主啊 |
[17:41] | bless this food to thy use | 祝福我们享用这食物 |
[17:44] | and our lives to thy service. | 以便于我们服侍你 |
[17:47] | And may you shine the light of your love on this family… | 愿你以爱的光辉照耀这个家庭 |
[17:53] | …hold them close… | 拥抱他们 |
[17:57] | …and protect them always. | 并永远保护他们 |
[18:01] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:02] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:03] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:07] | – How did I do? – Not bad. | -我做得怎么样 -不赖 |
[19:49] | The end of our lives is preordained. | 我们生命的终点已然注定 |
[19:52] | We are not created for no reason. | 我们来到世上 并非无缘无故 |
[19:54] | We are only finding the path we are meant to walk on. | 我们只是在摸索那条该走的道路 |
[20:00] | So, purify your soul. | 所以净化你的灵魂吧 |
[20:02] | Forget about the physical world. | 忘却尘世 |
[20:04] | And take the time left to offer good deeds and obedience. | 利用剩下的时间 多行善事 |
[20:12] | Remember, all of life’s wasted time | 记住 生命中枉费的时间 |
[20:15] | is behind you now. | 已在身后 |
[20:18] | And the way forward is clear. | 前路是清楚的 |
[20:23] | You were looking at the battle before you engaged in it, | 在身陷战争之前 你只是个旁观者 |
[20:28] | and now you see it with your own eyes. | 而现在你亲眼见到了 |
[21:02] | Dad? | 爸 |
[21:05] | What are you doing? What’s going on? | 你在干嘛 这是怎么了 |
[21:12] | How long have you been standing there? | 你在那站了多久 |
[21:18] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[21:22] | Dad, you’re scaring me. | 爸 你吓到我了 |
[21:24] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[21:28] | Was that Arabic? | 刚才那是阿拉伯仪式吗 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:35] | What does it mean? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[21:39] | It means, um… | 因为 |
[21:48] | I converted to Islam. | 我转信伊斯兰教了 |
[22:05] | I didn’t say anything to anyone, | 我没有告诉你们 |
[22:06] | because I didn’t want to upset you guys. | 是不想让你们不开心 |
[22:11] | Well, then, it’s a good thing you didn’t shoot a deer, | 还好你没有射死一只鹿 |
[22:14] | or step out on Mom, | 背叛老妈 |
[22:15] | or beat the shit out of Mike. | 或者痛扁麦克 |
[22:16] | Okay, I deserved that. | 好吧 是我活该 |
[22:24] | Why do you wash your hands and feet like that? | 为什么你要那样洗手洗脚 |
[22:28] | It’s a ritual. | 那是个仪式 |
[22:30] | It’s about purifying your mind and body | 只有净化了身体和灵魂 |
[22:32] | before presenting yourself to God. | 才能把自己献给神 |
[22:42] | Does Mom know anything about any of this? | 老妈知道吗 |
[22:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:48] | She wouldn’t get it…at all. | 她根本理解不了 |
[22:55] | Our little secret then? | 算是你我的小秘密好吗 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:09] | These are the kind of issues facing Vice President Walden | 这些是副总统华登在准备上午的 |
[23:13] | this morning as he prepares to give his remarks. | 演说时需要面临的问题 |
[23:15] | The Vice President will be joined by staunch supporters | 参与副总统演说的还有来自国防领域 |
[23:18] | from virtually every corner of the defense establishment, | 各个机构的忠实拥护者 |
[23:21] | including the Secretaries of Defense and State | 包括国防部长和国务卿 |
[23:23] | and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, | 还有参谋首长联席会议的长期顾问 |
[23:25] | longtime advisor Elizabeth Gaines. | 伊丽莎白·盖恩斯 |
[23:27] | The speech comes just days after a bombing | 此次演说距造成5人死亡的 |
[23:30] | in downtown Washington left five people dead. | 华府市中心爆炸案仅有几天 |
[23:33] | And it’s clearly time to show… | 此刻明显宣告 |
[23:34] | …in the next phase of the war on terror. | 反恐战争进入下一阶段 |
[23:37] | Yet, the exact nature of those measures remain unclear. | 但具体措施仍不明朗 |
[23:41] | At the CIA, Walden was widely credited with | 由于发展了与军方的密切联系 |
[23:44] | developing closer ties with the armed forces, | 利用更加军事化的手段 |
[23:46] | taking a more militarized approach to intelligence gathering, | 进行情报收集和消灭敌对势力 |
[23:50] | and the elimination of insurgents. | 华登在中情局享有盛誉 |
[23:52] | Under Walden’s leadership, the use of drone strikes… | 在他的领导下 无人机空袭… |
[23:54] | Virgil? | 维吉尔 |
[23:55] | …became a key strategy in the CIA’s fight… | 成为中情局战斗的主要策略 |
[23:58] | Virgil, where are my pills? I need them! | 维吉尔 我的药呢 我要吃药 |
[24:01] | Vice President Walden has met with political resistance… | 副总统华登已遇到了政治阻力 |
[24:05] | Virgil? Is anyone there? | 维吉尔 有人在家吗 |
[24:07] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[24:09] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[24:11] | Here. Here. | 给你 |
[24:29] | I need to get out of here. | 我要出去 |
[24:31] | Good. Uh, great. | 好啊 |
[24:34] | We’ll go for a walk, huh? | 我们出去走走吧 |
[24:37] | I want to go for a drive. | 我想开车转转 |
[24:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:54] | You’re supposed to be at the State Department. | 你应该在国务院 |
[24:56] | I need your help with something first. | 去之前要你帮忙 |
[24:59] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[25:00] | There’s an 11-month gap in Abu Nazir’s activities, | 大概两年以前 阿布·纳齐尔的活动中 |
[25:03] | started around two years ago. | 曾有十一个月的休眠期 |
[25:07] | He goes silent | 他完全没动静 |
[25:09] | like he fell off the face of the earth. | 就像从地球消失了一样 |
[25:13] | Theory is, there might have been some event that precipitated this, | 按理说 一定是发生过什么大事 |
[25:16] | something that hit him personally, | 打击到他个人的事件 |
[25:18] | took him out of action for a while. | 才使他的行动搁浅了一段时间 |
[25:19] | And whose theory is that? | 这是谁的想法 |
[25:23] | Just look at this. | 看看这个 |
[25:29] | It’s all redacted. | 都描黑了 |
[25:30] | What the hell am I looking at? | 要我看什么 |
[25:32] | I think it’s a drone strike. | 我相信那件大事是一次无人机空袭 |
[25:35] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[25:38] | This reference number here. | 参考文号在这 |
[25:44] | How’d you find this? | 你怎么发现的 |
[25:45] | Grid search. | 拉网式搜查 |
[25:46] | Cross-referenced with Abu Nazir’s likely locations | 通过阿布·纳齐尔大概时间的 |
[25:49] | around the time in question… | 可能地点相互比对 |
[25:51] | and I got hundreds of hits. | 我找到了数百条信息 |
[25:55] | None like this. | 都不像这样 |
[25:58] | Can I ask why you were even doing that? | 可以问下你为什么要做这些吗 |
[26:00] | I told you, | 告诉过你 |
[26:01] | there’s a gap. | 有个休眠期 |
[26:05] | This gap…is it related to that wall of garbage | 这个休眠期 跟我们在卡莉家的墙上 |
[26:07] | we found in Carrie’s apartment? | 发现的那堆垃圾有关系吗 |
[26:09] | It was a time line, David. | 那是时间线 大卫 |
[26:10] | It was classified material, Saul, | 那是机密材料 索尔 |
[26:12] | improperly removed from this office, | 未经批准就被一个疯女人从这里带走 |
[26:13] | assembled by a crazy woman into a crazy collage, | 收集后拼成了一副疯癫的拼贴画 |
[26:16] | and I don’t even want to know about your involvement in it. | 我不想知道你也牵涉其中 |
[26:18] | Well, ask me. | 那就问吧 |
[26:21] | I’ll tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[26:21] | I said i don’t even want to know. | 我说了我不想知道 |
[26:23] | I need you too much right now to have you land in custody. | 目前我需要你 不希望你被监禁 |
[26:28] | I…I need you to do your job. | 希望你能做好本职工作 |
[26:32] | I think I am. | 我在做本职工作 |
[26:33] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[26:34] | The Vice President is hosting a highly visible conference today. | 副总统今天有个万众瞩目的会议 |
[26:37] | I asked you to be our man on the ground there. | 我要你代表我们参加会议 |
[26:39] | Go do it. | 去吧 |
[26:51] | This is good. | 很好 |
[26:52] | Excellent, I can’t feel my hands. | 非常好 我手都麻了 |
[26:55] | We ought to sic him on Tom Walker. | 我们应该让他去抓汤姆·沃克 |
[26:58] | – Okay, let’s go. – This is good. | -走吧 -很好 |
[26:59] | We’re going to be late. | 要迟到了 |
[27:02] | Sure you don’t want to come? | 你真不去吗 |
[27:03] | Well, I want to. | 我想去啊 |
[27:04] | Then do. | 那就去啊 |
[27:05] | Come on, guys, we settled this already. | 别这样 我们已经说好了 |
[27:14] | Next time. | 下次 |
[27:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[27:20] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[27:23] | Come on, Bruce Lee, you’re going to miss your bout. | 快点 李小龙 你要错过比赛了 |
[27:26] | – You got everything? – Yeah. | -东西都带了吗 -带了 |
[27:28] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[27:29] | We’re gonna be late. I’ll see you later. | 我们要迟到了 晚点见 |
[27:45] | The turn’s right up here. | 在那拐弯 |
[27:47] | Just going for a little drive, huh? | 只是开车转转 |
[27:50] | We’re driving, aren’t we? | 我们不是转着吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:00] | You want to tell me what the hell we’re doing here? | 能说说我们来这是要做什么吗 |
[28:02] | Getting some fresh air. | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[28:03] | No, I’m serious, | 我认真的 |
[28:04] | Carrie, I have a van full of equipment, | 卡莉 我的车里满是各种装备 |
[28:06] | a lot of it not exactly legal. | 很多还不算合法 |
[28:07] | So why are we here? | 我们为什么来这 |
[28:12] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[28:13] | In a few hours, the Vice President is expected to announce | 几个小时后 副总统会宣布 |
[28:15] | his candidate for President. | 他将竞选总统 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | Up ahead in that building | 在那幢建筑前 |
[28:20] | he’ll be surrounded by his entire team. | 他将被整个团队包围 |
[28:22] | I said why are we here? | 我是问我们来干什么 |
[28:25] | Half the government is going to be in one spot | 半数政府官员齐聚一堂 |
[28:27] | and we’ve got a terrorist on the loose. | 而有个恐怖分子正逍遥法外 |
[28:29] | And you think this is the target. | 你认为这里是袭击目标 |
[28:30] | I think it’s worth considering. | 我觉得值得考虑 |
[28:35] | Okay, Carrie, look, first of all, | 好吧 卡莉 首先 |
[28:38] | we don’t have a terrorist on the loose. | 我们没有任凭恐怖分子逍遥法外 |
[28:40] | We don’t have anything. | 我们也没有放任自流 |
[28:41] | You see these guys? | 看到那些安保人员了吗 |
[28:42] | They have a terrorist on the loose | 是他们任凭恐怖分子逍遥法外 |
[28:44] | and it’s their job to do something about it. | 所以恐怖分子的事归他们管 |
[28:45] | It’s my job. | 这事归我管 |
[28:46] | Not anymore it’s not. | 现在不是了 |
[28:48] | It’ll always be my job. | 我会一直管下去 |
[28:49] | Don’t you get that? | 你难道不明白吗 |
[28:54] | Look around, Carrie. | 卡莉 你看看这周围 |
[28:55] | There is security up the wazoo here. | 安保部署非常严密 |
[28:57] | They are on it. | 有他们在 |
[28:58] | We are not needed. | 根本不需要咱们插手 |
[29:00] | No, all those guys? | 不行 就凭这些人 |
[29:03] | They’re thinking it’s a single sniper. | 他们以为只需要防备一个狙击手 |
[29:04] | Because that’s what it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[29:05] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[29:06] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[29:14] | Virgil, I… | 维吉尔 我 |
[29:20] | I know I’m not wanted. | 我知道这里不需要我 |
[29:22] | I know it’s just us in this stupid van, | 我也知道这辆破车里只有咱们俩 |
[29:25] | but I’m the same person I’ve always been | 但我还是我 一直没变 |
[29:27] | and I need you to be on my side now. | 所以我想让你跟我站在一边 |
[29:31] | I need you to say yes. | 希望你会配合 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | Come on, you got to back it out. Let’s go. | 快点 往后倒 快点 |
[29:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:48] | Made a wrong turn. | 拐错弯了 |
[29:49] | Find a place to park this thing. | 先找个地方停车 |
[31:07] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:09] | The door’s locked. | 你把门锁上了 |
[31:11] | I’m getting dressed. | 我在换衣服 |
[31:23] | Dad, I really don’t think you should go to this thing today. | 爸爸 我真不想让你参与今天这个活动 |
[31:31] | This thing… | 这个活动 |
[31:35] | …is being hosted by the Vice President. | 是副总统举办的 |
[31:38] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:39] | So… | 所以 |
[31:43] | …he’s counting on me | 他还指望着我 |
[31:49] | to be there. | 会出席 |
[31:53] | Well, all they’re saying on TV is how intense the security is. | 电视报道说的都是安保工作多么紧张 |
[31:57] | Most since the inauguration– | 他们都说安保工作 |
[31:58] | that’s what they’re saying. | 大都从开幕式就开始了 |
[32:01] | Well, that’s all taken care of. | 既然安保这么严密 |
[32:04] | We have nothing to worry about. | 咱们什么都不必担心了 |
[32:09] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[32:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:17] | Have you noticed how awkward it is, | 你不觉得很怪吗 |
[32:18] | having this conversation through the door? | 咱们隔着门聊天 |
[32:44] | I think I heard my car arrive. | 我的车好像到了 |
[32:47] | You let ’em know I’ll be a couple minutes? | 你去告诉他们我一会就好 好吗 |
[32:52] | Seeing you praying like that last night, | 昨天晚上看你祈祷的样子 |
[32:54] | I think it kind of freaked me out. | 我心里很慌乱 |
[32:56] | Apparently. | 那是当然 |
[32:57] | As if it’s not enough that Tom Walker | 好像还有比汤姆·沃克带着枪到处逃难 |
[32:59] | is running around out there with a gun. | 更危险的事情要发生 |
[33:01] | You’re safe. | 你是安全的 |
[33:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:05] | It’s not me that I’m worried about. | 我又不是在担心自己 |
[33:10] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[33:13] | Two minutes. | 再给我两分钟 |
[34:05] | I still think that you should stay here. | 我还是觉得你应该待在家里 |
[34:10] | Be good. | 听话 |
[34:15] | Sergeant Brody. | 布洛迪中士 |
[34:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:18] | Kandarian. | 坎达里安 |
[34:19] | Secret Service. | 一名特工 |
[34:21] | I’ve been assigned to you for the day. | 今天由我全程陪同保护您 |
[34:25] | Let’s go. | 开车 |
[34:55] | Saul Berenson found a redacted document | 索尔·贝伦森找到了一份机密文件 |
[34:57] | that points to the mission. | 牵涉到那起空袭案 |
[35:03] | I thought that paper trail was burned. | 我以为书面记录已经烧毁了 |
[35:05] | You and me both. | 我也这么认为 |
[35:07] | What was he even looking for? | 他这是要找什么 |
[35:09] | He was just fishing | 他是在搜寻 |
[35:11] | for some action that might have caused Abu Nazir | 可能导致阿布·纳齐尔那段时间 |
[35:13] | to drop out of sight around that time. | 消失在人们视野之外的某些行动 |
[35:15] | Based on what? | 有什么根据 |
[35:16] | Some theory he has | 他推测 |
[35:17] | that the current situation is blowback. | 当下正是恐怖分子反击的时候 |
[35:19] | You tell him it doesn’t matter | 告诉他 恐怖分子的动机 |
[35:20] | why terrorists do what they do. | 根本没有研究价值 |
[35:22] | I have. | 早跟他说过了 |
[35:23] | He’s a security expert, | 他是安保工作专家 |
[35:25] | he’s not a fucking social worker. | 不是他妈的什么社工 |
[35:26] | I know, I told him to drop it. | 我知道 已经告诉他别查了 |
[35:27] | Don’t tell him; make it happen. | 别只是口头命令 我要的是结果 |
[35:29] | This cannot get out. | 此事绝对不能外泄 |
[35:33] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[35:37] | Operation wasn’t above my security clearance; | 这个行动还不至于让我后来被拉去做忠贞审查 |
[35:39] | it was off the books, | 根本没有任何文字记录 |
[35:41] | or it was taken off after the fact. | 也可能是后来被销毁的 |
[35:43] | Yeah, well, you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:45] | The reference number implies a drone strike. | 参考编号显示是一起无人机空袭 |
[35:47] | So there’s got to be all kinds | 也就是说 肯定有各种 |
[35:49] | of supporting documentation, yes? | 辅助文档 对吗 |
[35:51] | That’s the weird thing– there’s not. | 奇怪的就是这一点 没有辅助文档 |
[35:53] | You check flight plans? | 飞行计划查过了吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 查过了 |
[35:55] | What about ops tapes? | 那行动录像带呢 |
[35:56] | I went down and checked the vault myself. | 我亲自去地下储藏室找过了 |
[35:58] | The only thing that exists is | 只有你在拉网式搜索中找到的 |
[36:00] | this redacted document you found on the grid search. | 这一份机密文件 |
[36:03] | It probably wasn’t even supposed to be there. | 很可能这份文件当时都应该被销毁 |
[36:04] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[36:06] | I’m stuck here | 这边的工作牵绊着我 |
[36:07] | like some school crossing guard | 我现在就像学校门口的协警一样忙乱 |
[36:09] | just so Estes can feel like his ass is covered. | 这样埃斯蒂斯就会觉得丑事不会暴露 |
[36:11] | You want me to initiate | 需要我起草一份 |
[36:12] | an official request for information? | 正式的信息申请吗 |
[36:14] | I have a feeling that’s the last thing we want to do. | 我的直觉是 绝对不能这么做 |
[36:17] | I could reach out to some drone pilots. | 我可以接触一些无人机操控员 |
[36:19] | Sir. | 先生 |
[36:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:21] | No, let’s not raise flags. | 不用 先别张扬 |
[36:23] | I’ll follow up on it myself. | 我自己接着追查 |
[36:35] | So what are we looking for exactly? | 确切地说 我们要找到什么 |
[36:36] | Exactly I don’t know. | 确切地说 我不知道 |
[36:39] | It’s not one thing, Virgil, | 不是要找某一样东西 维吉尔 |
[36:40] | it’s everything. | 一切都要留意 |
[36:42] | All the Defense leaders will be here– | 国防部所有的官员都会到场 |
[36:44] | at least two dozen high-value targets. | 至少有24个重要人物 |
[36:46] | Yeah, so? | 话是没错 所以呢 |
[36:47] | So a single sniper is not gonna take them all out. | 所以仅凭一个狙击手是干不掉那么多人的 |
[36:50] | So you focus on the highest value target. | 这么说你关注的是最重要的那位 |
[36:53] | But why here with all the security? | 为什么这里的安保措施这么严密 |
[36:55] | That’s exactly what I’ve been saying. | 我一直都这么说的啊 |
[37:00] | You attack here if you’re planning to take them all out. | 要把这些人一网打尽 就得在这里下手 |
[37:03] | A group of people who are almost never | 但这群人永远不会 |
[37:04] | in the same place at the same time. | 在同一时间内出现在同一个地方 |
[37:19] | I’d really rather talk about this conference | 我更愿意谈谈此次会议 |
[37:21] | and our need to rededicate | 还有再次进行反恐活动的 |
[37:22] | our efforts to the war on terror. | 努力与需要 |
[37:25] | Is that a course that the Vice President | 副总统会在此次会议上 |
[37:26] | would pursue as Commander In Chief? | 谋求最高指挥官的职位吗 |
[37:28] | He’ll be here shortly; you can ask him yourself. | 他马上就到了 直接问他本人吧 |
[37:30] | But the fact is, we are not comfortable with a war… | 但事实上 我们也不喜欢战争 |
[38:31] | We’re on the wrong side of the barrier, Virgil. | 维吉尔 我们站错地方了 |
[38:33] | I agree. Now, come on. | 同意 走吧 |
[38:34] | Let’s go home. | 回家 |
[38:36] | Carrie, you are working yourself up for nothing. | 卡莉 你这是白费功夫 |
[38:37] | I wouldn’t call a possible terrorist attack nothing. Shh! | 阻止一场即将发生的恐怖袭击不是白费功夫 |
[38:40] | You can’t say stuff like that. | 别乱说话 |
[38:41] | Not here. | 别在这里说 |
[38:43] | Don’t worry, everything’s fine. | 别担心 一切都好 |
[38:45] | Is that what you want to hear? | 这话中听吧 |
[38:58] | It’s a bit excessive, isn’t it, all this security? | 阵仗有点大了吧 这么多安保人员 |
[39:04] | Windows open, please. | 请摇下车窗 |
[39:06] | IDs? | 出示证件 |
[39:22] | Sergeant Brody. | 布洛迪中士 |
[39:25] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[39:26] | Sorry about the inconvenience. | 抱歉 给您带来了不便 |
[39:31] | Good to go! | 放行 |
[40:00] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[40:02] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么来了 |
[40:03] | Uh, do me a favor; don’t ask him. | 求你了 别问他的事 |
[40:07] | I’m standing here because of him. | 我有这个下场都是因为他 |
[40:09] | I lost my job because of him. | 是他害我丢了工作 |
[40:10] | Carrie, we really should go now. | 卡莉 我们真得走了 |
[40:15] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[40:16] | God damn it, Carrie. | 见鬼 卡莉 |
[40:35] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[40:39] | Well…I’ll be standing in there with… | 我即将跟两位内阁部长 |
[40:40] | two cabinet secretaries, couple of joint chiefs, | 几位联席参谋长 还有国防情报局的首脑 |
[40:44] | head of Defense Intelligence. | 站在一起 |
[40:47] | I’m just a platoon sergeant. | 而我只是个排里的小中士 |
[40:51] | You’ll get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[40:54] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[41:28] | – Sergeant Brody. – Sir. | -布洛迪中士 -长官 |
[41:30] | – Congratulations. – Thank you, sir. | -恭喜你 -谢谢长官 |
[41:31] | Ms. Gaines, nice to see you again. | 盖恩斯女士 很高兴再次会面 |
[41:33] | And you. | 你也是 |
[41:38] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[41:41] | Thanks for coming out. | 感谢捧场 |
[41:42] | Thank you for having me, sir. | 多谢邀请 长官 |
[42:09] | Shit. | 娘的 |
[42:28] | We have to get out of here. | 赶紧撤吧 |
[42:29] | Come on! Come on! | 走吧 |
[43:01] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[43:04] | Nicholas Brody. | 在下尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[43:06] | Richard Halstead, I’m… | 理查德·霍尔斯特德 我是 |
[43:07] | Secretary of Defense. | 国防部长 |
[43:08] | Believe me, I know who you are. | 我怎么会不认识您呢 |
[43:11] | What a fuck up. | 搞什么飞机 |
[43:32] | Where’s the Vice President? | 副总统呢 |
[43:34] | Who knows? | 谁知道啊 |
[43:36] | Where’s the Vice President?! | 副总统哪去了 |
[43:37] | He’s all right. He’s just right behind us. | 他没事 在我们后头 |
[43:45] | Berenson. | 我是贝伦森 |
[43:46] | It’s me, Saul. | 索尔 是我 |
[43:47] | – Uh, I-I got to call you back. – No! | -我再打给你 -别挂 |
[43:50] | Carrie, we’ve got a situation. | 卡莉 我们这出了点状况 |
[43:52] | I-I-I know, I’m here. | 知道 我在场 |
[43:53] | Saul, you have to listen to me. | 索尔 仔细听我说 |
[43:55] | What do you mean, you’re here? | 你在场是什么意思 |
[43:56] | I saw the whole thing; the woman that was hit, | 我看见了整个经过 中枪的女人 |
[43:58] | Elizabeth Gaines, she is not the target. | 伊丽莎白·盖恩斯 不是凶手的目标 |
[44:01] | Vice President was the target. | 副总统才是 |
[44:03] | Walker missed. | 沃克失手了 |
[44:03] | Walker would not have missed once, | 沃克一次都不会失手 |
[44:05] | never mind three times! | 更别提三次了 |
[44:07] | This is… this is just stage one. | 这只是第一阶段 |
[44:08] | The real attack has not come yet. | 真正的袭击还没开始 |
[44:09] | What real attack? What are you talking about? | 什么真正的袭击 你在说什么 |
[44:12] | Following an assassination attempt, | 暗杀行动发生后 |
[44:13] | they’ll sequester the high value targets, | 他们会把重要人物藏匿起来 |
[44:15] | that’s protocol. | 这是规程 |
[44:16] | Right now, they’re putting the Vice President and his team | 现在 他们正在把副总统和他的人 |
[44:18] | out of sight, in a single, small space. | 带离公众视线 藏到一个隔离的小空间内 |
[44:21] | They’re supposed to be safe there, but they’re not. | 看似安全 其实不然 |
[44:22] | They’re vulnerable. | 这样更容易受袭击 |
[44:23] | How? | 怎么袭击 |
[44:25] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[44:27] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[44:28] | For Christ’s sake, Carrie, not this again. | 老天爷啊 卡莉 你又犯病了吧 |
[44:31] | Forget about before; this is now. | 以前的事先不提 顾着眼前吧 |
[44:35] | I saw him– Brody. | 我看见布洛迪了 |
[44:37] | They hustled him right through the metal detectors | 他们推着他和副总统一起 |
[44:39] | along with the Vice President. | 通过金属探测器进到楼里 |
[44:40] | You even realize what you’re saying? | 你清楚你在说什么吗 |
[44:41] | Yes! | 当然 |
[44:41] | He’s planning on taking them all out. | 他在计划将他们一起灭掉 |
[44:44] | That is what’s coming! | 这就是接下来要发生的情况 |
[44:46] | We’ve been hearing chatter for days now, | 我们已经听他们念叨好几天了 |
[44:49] | Marine One, Marine Two. | 什么海军一号 二号的 |
[44:50] | I-I-It’s not the President’s helicopter. | 根本不是说总统的直升机 |
[44:52] | It’s actual marines– Brody and Walker. | 而是指真正的陆战士兵 布洛迪和沃克 |
[44:56] | They are Marine One and Marine Two. | 他俩分别是陆战队一号和二号 |
[44:57] | They’re working together, they must be. | 他们一定是同伙 |
[44:59] | Saul, you hear me? | 索尔 你听见我说的了吗 |
[45:01] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[45:02] | That’s why Brody ratted me out, | 这就是布洛迪出卖我的原因 |
[45:03] | ’cause I was getting too close. | 因为我离真相只差一步之遥 |
[45:05] | God, it finally all makes sense. | 天啊 这下全解释通了 |
[45:06] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[45:09] | Saul, you got to get me in there. | 索尔 你得想办法让我进去 |
[45:13] | There’s a CT officer named Benton. | 反恐组有个长官叫本顿 |
[45:15] | I-I-I know him. | 我认识他 |
[45:16] | I’ll send him out for you. | 我让他去找你 |
[45:17] | Thanks. Hurry. | 谢了 赶快 |
[45:19] | Yeah, bye. | 好 再见 |
[45:21] | There’s a woman outside the building, one of ours. | 楼外头有个女的 是自己人 |
[45:23] | She’s unstable, | 她精神不太稳定 |
[45:24] | and you need to contain her. | 你去把她控制起来 |
[45:26] | Her name’s Carrie Mathison. | 她叫卡莉·麦吉森 |
[45:36] | I’m not getting stuck down here for a day and a half. | 我不想一天半都被困在这 |
[45:38] | That won’t happen, sir. | 不会的 长官 |
[45:40] | I won’t run and hide, you understand? | 我不要当缩头乌龟 懂吗 |
[45:41] | No one’s asking that, just a little caution. | 没人让您这么做 但谨慎为妙 |
[45:43] | Get your hands off me. | 把你手拿开 |
[45:44] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[45:44] | Fuck your caution. | 去你妈的谨慎 |
[45:47] | One of my closest friends just got shot. | 我一个挚友刚刚中枪了 |
[45:48] | All right, I understand. | 好了 我明白 |
[45:54] | May I have your attention please. | 全体请注意 |
[45:56] | We’ve initiated a full lockdown protocol for your protection. | 安全起见 现启动一级防范禁闭程序 |
[46:00] | That means this door will now remain closed | 意味着下列两种情况中任一发生后 |
[46:03] | until one of two things happen. | 这道门才会开启 |
[46:04] | One, the sniper’s apprehended, or, two, | 第一 狙击手落网 第二 |
[46:07] | we establish to our satisfaction that he’s left the vicinity, | 确认他已离开周边地区 |
[46:10] | and it’s safe to leave the room. | 离开房间是安全的 |
[46:12] | And you believe this? | 你能相信这一切吗 |
[46:15] | You fucking believe this? | 你他妈的相信吗 |
[46:16] | You’re safe, sir. That’s the priority. | 长官 您脱险了 这才是重中之重 |
[46:18] | Safe from what?! | 从哪脱险了 |
[46:20] | We look like a bunch of idiots. | 我们像一群白痴 |
[46:23] | Well, you’re my advisors. | 你们是我的智囊团 |
[46:26] | How about some advice? | 怎么都歇菜了 |
[46:27] | How about some fucking advice? | 他妈的建议呢 |
[46:30] | How do we spin this? | 眼下怎么处理 |
[46:33] | There is nothing left to think about. | 抛开一切杂念 |
[46:35] | Clench your teeth. | 咬紧牙关 |
[46:37] | Say the holy words. | 默念祷文 |
[46:40] | Remember Issa. | 想想埃萨 |
[46:53] | I advise we wait, like the man said. | 我建议等待 照他说的做 |
[46:57] | There a men’s room here? | 有洗手间吗 |
[46:58] | There better be. | 这就好 |