时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:28] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[01:29] | I’m an American. | 我是美国人 |
[01:30] | It turns out he’s one of ours. | 结果发现 他是自己人 |
[01:32] | Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, | 陆战队中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[01:34] | MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead… | 03年在战场失踪 被推定为死亡 |
[01:38] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[01:41] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:42] | – Did you ever meet him? – Abu Nazir? | -你见过他吗 -阿布·纳齐尔吗 |
[01:44] | Was he ever present during any of your interrogations? | 在你受审期间他出现过吗 |
[01:47] | No. | 没有 |
[01:47] | So Abu Nazir’s resurfacing | 那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间 |
[01:49] | just as Brody’s miraculously returned home means nothing? | 与布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联系吗 |
[01:58] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[01:58] | If he is a terrorist, | 如果他真是恐怖分子 |
[02:00] | we need eyes an ears on Brody | 从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起 |
[02:01] | from the minute he steps off that plane. | 就需要寸步不离地盯着他 |
[02:04] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Hey, I know you. | -不好意思 -我记得你 |
[02:06] | Hey, look, I’m not going back in | 如果你不去 |
[02:07] | if it means you can’t go back in. | 那我也不回去了 |
[02:08] | That’s not necessary. | 没这必要啊 |
[02:09] | Maybe we can hold our own private meeting out here. | 或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议 |
[02:11] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[02:13] | It’s tempting. | 很吸引人 |
[02:18] | How about your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[02:19] | I can’t be with her, | 我没法跟她在一起 |
[02:21] | but I can with you. | 但我能跟你在一起 |
[02:22] | The fucking CIA thinks I’m working for al-Qaeda? | 傻逼中情局认为我为基地组织卖命吗 |
[02:25] | I think you’re working for al-Qaeda. | 是我这样认为的 |
[02:28] | I was broken, living in the dark for years, | 我身心俱疲 暗无天日地过了多年 |
[02:31] | and a man walked in. | 这时他来了 |
[02:35] | And he was kind to me. | 他对我很好 |
[02:37] | And you became his follower? | 你成了他的追随者 |
[02:39] | For the last time, Carrie, | 我再说最后一遍 卡莉 |
[02:41] | I am not what you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[02:43] | I pray every day | 我每天都在祈祷 |
[02:45] | that you never lose sight of what you committed to do | 你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名 |
[02:47] | in Issa’s name. | 许下的诺言 |
[02:49] | The switch is here. | 引爆器在这里 |
[02:50] | Wait until the last second before you open it. | 要等到最后一刻再打开 |
[02:53] | I read that part of the blast goes upward | 我知道有一部分冲击波会上行 |
[02:55] | toward here– point of weakness. | 冲向这里 人体脆弱之处 |
[02:58] | There is a bigger, pernicious, | 还有更大更严重的 |
[03:01] | Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there, | 阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋正在进行中 |
[03:02] | and we have little time. | 我们的时间所剩无几 |
[03:04] | We have to code it, collide it, | 我们必须解密它 截获它 |
[03:05] | collapse it, contain it. | 瓦解它 控制它 |
[03:07] | She’s bipolar. | 她有躁狂抑郁性精神病 |
[03:09] | She’s stable on her meds. | 只要服药她就很稳定 |
[03:10] | Why didn’t she ever tell me? | 为什么她从没告诉过我 |
[03:11] | She said no one at work could know. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 |
[03:13] | Your office at Langley is being cleared as we speak. | 你在中情局的办公室正在被清空 |
[03:15] | I am about to solve this fucking thing. | 我马上就可以解开这个谜团了 |
[03:19] | – What are you doing here? – It’s about your dad. | -你来干嘛 -是你爸爸的事 |
[03:21] | – Was he hit? – He is with thevice president | -他中枪了吗 -他正和副总统 |
[03:23] | and other innocent people. | 及其他无辜的人在一起 |
[03:24] | He is going to kill them if we don’t stop them. | 要是我们不阻止你爸爸 他就要杀掉他们 |
[03:26] | Okay, the world is about to end | 这世界都快到末日了 |
[03:27] | and we’re standing around, talking! | 我们还站在这里闲扯淡 |
[03:30] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[03:35] | Saul, you have to listen to me. | 索尔 仔细听我说 |
[03:37] | The woman that was hit– she is not the target. | 那个中枪的女人不是凶手的目标 |
[03:39] | Right now they’re putting the vice president | 现在 他们正在把副总统和他的人 |
[03:41] | and his team in a single small space. | 藏到一个隔离的小空间内 |
[03:43] | They’re supposed to be safe there but they’re not. | 看似安全 其实不然 |
[03:45] | They’re vulnerable. | 这样更容易受袭击 |
[03:46] | Say the holy words. | 默念祷文 |
[03:47] | Remember Issa. | 想想埃萨 |
[03:49] | Got a call for you from your daughter. | 你女儿的电话 |
[03:51] | Dana, I got to call you back. | 丹娜 我回头打给你 |
[03:52] | No, Dad, no, there was this crazy woman at our house. | 爸爸 别挂 家里来了个疯女人 |
[03:55] | Dad, she said that you’re a terrorist. | 爸爸 说你是个恐怖分子 |
[03:57] | You have to promise me that you’re coming home, Dad. | 爸爸 你得答应我你一定会回家 |
[04:01] | I’m coming home, Dana. | 我会回家的 丹娜 |
[04:05] | I know about your condition. | 我了解你的精神状况 |
[04:06] | You need to get some help. | 你得去看病 |
[04:09] | I am. | 我在这样做 |
[04:11] | And you need to stay away from me. | 而且 你得离我远点 |
[04:14] | Good-bye, Brody. | 别了 布洛迪 |
[04:16] | I can’t live like this anymore. | 我不能再像这样活下去了 |
[04:17] | It needs to stop. | 必须停止 |
[04:18] | What about the side effects– memory loss? | 你想过那些副作用吗 失忆 |
[04:22] | Saul, I’ve made up my mind. | 索尔 我已经下定决心 |
[04:45] | Countering criticism from the international community, | 面对来自国际社会的指责 |
[04:47] | the Israeli government continues to defend | 以色列政府继续为炸毁 |
[04:49] | its successful bombing of five Iranian nuclear facilities. | 五座伊朗核设施的行为进行辩解 |
[04:53] | Demonstrators held protests outside of U.S. Embassies | 示威者针对美国政府支持以色列的行为 |
[04:57] | over the American government’s support of Israel. | 在美国大使馆外举行了抗议活动 |
[05:00] | I told you to turn it off. | 我说了把电视关掉 |
[05:01] | IDF spokesman Yigal Nitzani called | 以色列国防军发言人伊加尔·尼特扎尼说 |
[05:02] | Iran’s claim of 3,000 casualties “A gross exaggeration | 伊朗宣称的伤亡人数达三千是”明显的夸大其词” |
[05:05] | 中东地区示威者群情激动 以色列辩解说是”合法攻击军事目标” | |
[05:06] | “Meant to stir international outrage | 意图激起国际上 |
[05:08] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[05:08] | against Israel in its…” | 对以色列的愤慨及其 |
[05:12] | It’s not like she doesn’t know what’s going on over there. | 她又不是不知道那边发生的事 |
[05:15] | Of course she does. | 她是知道 |
[05:17] | But why wave it in her face? | 但你何必时刻提醒她呢 |
[05:19] | I mean, she’s finally gotten to a good place. | 难得她现在情况有好转 |
[05:21] | Depends how you define good. | 那得看你是怎么定义”好转”了 |
[05:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:24] | I think her lithium levels are too high. | 我觉得她的锂水平过高了 |
[05:26] | That is for her and Dr. Rosenberg to decide. | 这该由她和罗森博格医生来决定 |
[05:29] | When mine were too high, | 我锂水平过高时 |
[05:30] | I couldn’t read for six months. | 有半年连书都看不了 |
[05:31] | Stay out of it. | 少管闲事 |
[05:32] | Puttering around in that stupid garden like your mother used to do. | 跟她妈妈以前一样 在乏味的园子里虚耗时日 |
[05:37] | Morning, guys. | 早上好 |
[05:38] | – Hey, want some pancakes? – No, thanks. | -要些煎饼吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[05:40] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I’ve got a bunch of exams to grade before class, | 嗯 上课前还我要改一大叠试卷呢 |
[05:43] | and, dad, you can turn the TV back on now. | 还有 爸爸 你可以开电视了 |
[05:46] | What did I tell you? | 我刚才怎么说来着 |
[07:05] | You said a woman gave this to our cutout. | 你说有个女人把这个交给了我们的联络人 |
[07:09] | You didn’t say who. | 你没说她的身份 |
[07:10] | That’s the thing, sir, we don’t know. | 长官 现在的问题是我们也不知道 |
[07:12] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:14] | She contacted us with a priority three code– | 她用三级优先密码联系我们 |
[07:16] | intelligence about an attack on U.S. Interests. | 提供恐怖分子袭击美国的情报 |
[07:18] | Someone in this station must be running her. | 局里肯定有人对她负责 |
[07:19] | Except no one has any idea who she is. | 但是没有人知道她的身份 |
[07:22] | We were hoping you might. | 我们还指望着你会知道 |
[07:23] | Let me show you. | 你看一下 |
[07:33] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从未见过她 |
[07:35] | Well, she wants a face-to-face | 她想在接头地点 |
[07:36] | at one of our designated dead drops. | 与我们的人面谈 |
[07:37] | – When? – In two hours. | -什么时候 -两小时内 |
[07:50] | Get the car ready. | 备车 |
[07:51] | You’re gonna drop me outside. | 送我出去 |
[07:52] | Sir, the last unconfirmed asset we trusted | 长官 上次我们相信的未获证实线人 |
[07:55] | blew himself up with five of our officers. | 不仅自己身份暴露 还害了五个探员 |
[07:58] | Shouldn’t we work our sources, | 我们是否应该先继续调查 |
[07:59] | find out who she is first? | 弄清她的身份呢 |
[08:01] | Two days ago Israel bombed five nuclear sites deep inside Iran. | 两天前以色列炸了伊朗五个核设施 |
[08:04] | Ayatollahs are not amused. | 阿亚图拉们不会坐视不理 |
[08:05] | 阿亚图拉:对伊朗等国伊斯兰教 什叶派宗教领袖和法学权威的尊称 | |
[08:06] | They have climbed into their minbars, | 他们走上清真寺内的宣教台 |
[08:07] | vowed to retaliate against the West. | 发誓要向西方复仇 |
[08:09] | You’re saying it’s not a coincidence | 你是说她在这个时间点出现 |
[08:11] | this woman comes forward now. | 绝不是巧合 |
[08:12] | I’m saying it’s not a coincidence we can ignore. | 我是说现在不能放过任何线索 |
[08:17] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[09:10] | I think we got company. | 有人跟踪 |
[09:15] | They could at least change out their follow car. | 跟踪我们从来都是同一辆车 |
[11:10] | Why are you running away? | 干嘛急着走 |
[11:13] | I came here ’cause you wanted to talk. | 是你叫我来的 |
[11:15] | You are confusing me with someone else. | 你认错人了 |
[11:17] | I don’t think so. | 我没认错 |
[11:21] | You said you had information about an attack. | 你说你有关于袭击的情报 |
[11:28] | No, Aaron, that’s not what I’m saying. | 艾朗 我没这么说 |
[11:29] | I’ve just been trying to get some sort of conformation. | 我只是想跟你达成一致 |
[11:32] | Well, get him on the phone. | 把电话给他 |
[11:35] | – Sir. – Morning, Betsy. | -长官 -早上好 贝西 |
[11:38] | Who? | 谁在里面 |
[11:39] | The Vice President. | 副总统 |
[11:46] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[11:49] | Congressman. | 议员阁下 |
[11:54] | I understand the wives are becoming fast friends. | 我们的妻子那么快就熟络起来了 |
[11:57] | Oh, Mrs. Walden’s been great, sir. | 华登夫人很友善 阁下 |
[11:59] | Getting Dana and Chris into school, | 帮助丹娜和克里斯入学 |
[12:00] | helping with their scholarships. | 还让他们拿到奖学金 |
[12:02] | Well, that’s what Cynthia does. | 辛迪亚擅长做这事 |
[12:03] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[12:05] | Sir? | 阁下是指 |
[12:06] | Build some mutual trust. | 建立彼此的信任 |
[12:11] | Within the hour, | 还有不到一小时 |
[12:12] | my campaign is going to float your name | 我想在候选人名单上加上你的名字 |
[12:14] | as a potential running mate on the ticket. | 你将是我的潜在竞选搭档 |
[12:20] | Assuming you’re interested, of course. | 当然 前提是你有这个意向 |
[12:22] | Are you’re serious? | 你不是逗我玩吧 |
[12:23] | This is for real? | 真的吗 |
[12:24] | We’ve got a long way to go to the convention, | 进驻党派大会的路还很长 |
[12:26] | and there’s other hats in the ring, | 竞争者也不少 |
[12:28] | but I believe you’re the future of the party. | 但我相信你是党内的明日之星 |
[12:32] | So I’ll ask you again: are you interested? | 所以我再问你一次 你有兴趣吗 |
[12:36] | Hell, yes. | 肯定有啊 |
[12:37] | That’s the answer I was looking for the first time! | 我第一次问的时候就期待这个回答 |
[12:39] | Understood, sir. Thank you. | 明白了 阁下 谢谢 |
[12:43] | There is one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[12:46] | I had you vetted by my search committee, | 我让我的调查委员会查了你 |
[12:48] | background checked by the FBI. | 调查局的背景调查 |
[12:51] | Turned you inside out. | 把你的底细都捞出来了 |
[12:58] | What did we miss, Nick? | 我们漏了什么 尼克 |
[13:01] | What flaw in your character, what deep abiding secret? | 有什么性格缺陷 有什么不可告人的秘密 |
[13:04] | I need to know. I need to know now. | 我要知道 现在就得知道 |
[13:07] | I’ve been in a Taliban hole, sir, for eight years. | 阁下 我被关在塔利班的洞里八年 |
[13:09] | I didn’t get much of a chance to misbehave. | 我可没什么机会行差踏错 |
[13:11] | Fair enough, but here’s what people are gonna say about that. | 有道理 但人们会这么说 |
[13:14] | You were a prisoner a long time. Too long. | 你被囚禁太久 太久了 |
[13:17] | You’re damaged goods. | 你心智不全 |
[13:22] | You really want me to respond to that? | 你真要我回答这个问题吗 |
[13:27] | You can hit a curveball. That’s good. | 你懂得兜圈子 非常好 |
[13:31] | Expect my office to send over a preliminary schedule. | 我办公室会发给你初步的日程表 |
[13:34] | First up are the Sunday talk shows. | 首先参加周日脱口秀 |
[13:36] | I’m also arranging an intelligence briefing. | 我也在安排情报简报 |
[13:38] | I want you prepped for the inevitable questions | 我希望你准备一下如何回答 |
[13:40] | about the crisis in the Middle East. | 中东危机可能被问及的话题 |
[13:41] | I appreciate that, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[13:43] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:54] | – Nice work, Hana. – Thank you. | -做得不错 汉娜 -谢谢你 |
[13:56] | You, too, Hakem. | 你也是 哈克姆 |
[13:58] | Almost perfect, Omar. | 近乎完美 奥马尔 |
[14:00] | Watch out for the extra pronoun, though. | 但要注意这个代词是多余的 |
[14:01] | It is not “Those are the sunglasses I want to buy them.” | 不是”那就是我想买的他们太阳镜” |
[14:04] | It’s “Those are the sunglasses I want to buy.” | 而是”那就是我想买的太阳镜” |
[14:06] | Those are the sunglasses I want to buy. | 那就是我想买的太阳镜 |
[14:09] | Good. | 对了 |
[14:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[14:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:28] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[14:29] | How are you, Carrie? | 你怎么样 卡莉 |
[14:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:31] | Hey, I’m sorry I never stopped by the hospital. | 对不起 我都没去医院看你 |
[14:33] | – I always meant to. – Don’t worry about it. | -我一直想去 -不劳费心了 |
[14:34] | I wasn’t exactly having a party. | 我又不是在搞聚会 |
[14:37] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[14:38] | Estes needs to see you. | 艾斯蒂斯要见你 |
[14:41] | Tell him to fuck off. | 叫他滚犊子 |
[14:43] | Don’t you even want to know what this is about? | 你就不想知道是什么事吗 |
[14:45] | No. | 不想 |
[14:46] | Come on, Carrie. | 拜托 卡莉 |
[14:46] | What am I supposed to tell him? | 我怎么和他说 |
[14:50] | Tell him he was right. | 告诉他 他是对的 |
[14:52] | Tell him I never belonged in CIA in the first place. | 告诉他我从一开始就不应该进中情局 |
[15:03] | Sorry, everybody. | 对不起 同学们 |
[15:06] | Uh, yes, Omar? | 有事吗 奥马尔 |
[15:09] | Uh, he wasn’t anybody. | 他谁也不是 |
[15:14] | He’s on the short list. | 他现在是最终候选人之一 |
[15:16] | That’s all we really know right now. | 迄今为止 我们就知道这些 |
[15:18] | Uh, Senator Laughton, I think? | 是劳顿参议员吧 |
[15:20] | No, no, I mean, it’s all good. | 不不 我是说一切都好 |
[15:22] | We’re just in a complete state of shock over here. | 我们只是有种受宠若惊的感觉 |
[15:26] | Listen, Jean, I have to go, but thanks for calling, | 简 我得挂了 谢谢你给我打电话 |
[15:29] | and please thank Martin. Bye. | 替我谢谢马丁 再见 |
[15:33] | The phone has been ringing all day. | 电话响了一天了 |
[15:35] | You would not believe who’s coming out of the woodwork. | 你绝对不敢相信 都有谁突然间冒出来了 |
[15:37] | Guess how many friend requests I got today? | 猜猜我今天接到多少个好友申请 |
[15:39] | How many? | 多少 |
[15:40] | Three hundred. | 300个 |
[15:41] | That’s a lot of friends. | 朋友不少啊 |
[15:42] | Chris, please tell Dana that your father’s home. | 克里斯 告诉丹娜你爸爸回来了 |
[15:44] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[15:45] | And please don’t yell. Just go get her. | 别喊 拜托 过去找她 |
[15:47] | My God, Brody, | 天呐 布洛迪 |
[15:49] | Vice President of the United States? | 美利坚合众国的副总统吗 |
[15:51] | Let’s not get carried away. | 别高兴得太早 |
[15:54] | Walden’s just floating my name. | 华登不过是给我提名而已 |
[15:55] | They said you didn’t have enough experience | 他们说你经验不足不能作 |
[15:57] | to be Walden’s running mate. | 华登的竞选伙伴 |
[15:58] | I don’t. | 确实如此 |
[16:00] | I think he’s just using my name | 我想他只是利用我的影响 |
[16:01] | to help sell the public on taking a harder line with Iran. | 向民众推行对伊朗的强硬策略而已 |
[16:04] | Still, just the fact that he’s mentioning your name in public. | 可是 他会在民众面前提起你的名字 |
[16:08] | That’s pretty incredible. | 这太让人难以置信了 |
[16:10] | Well. | 是啊 |
[16:11] | After everything you’ve been through. | 你受了那么多煎熬 |
[16:13] | Everything we’ve all been through. | 我们受了那么多煎熬 |
[16:16] | You sure you want this? | 你确定你想要这样吗 |
[16:18] | You know, being a member of congress is… | 你要知道作为一名议员的家人 |
[16:19] | It wouldn’t be easy on the family. | 会非常的不容易 |
[16:22] | I get that, but I’d be lying | 我知道 可是我是 |
[16:25] | if I said this hasn’t been fun. | 真心觉得这事很有意思 |
[16:29] | I’ll be back in, like, an hour. | 我大概一个小时后回来 |
[16:33] | Do you have anything you want to say to your father? | 你有没有什么话对你爸爸说 |
[16:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:40] | – Dinner. – With who? | -吃饭 -和谁 |
[16:42] | Xander. | 亚历山大 |
[16:43] | Can you speak up, please? | 你能大点声吗 |
[16:45] | Xander. | 亚历山大 |
[16:47] | How come you never go out with friends from your new school? | 你怎么从来不和新学校的朋友一起出去呢 |
[16:49] | Because I don’t have any friends at my new school. | 因为我在新学校里没有朋友 |
[16:51] | Are you done interrogating me? | 你审问完了吗 |
[16:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:59] | Her attitude sucks. | 她态度太恶劣了 |
[17:01] | Yeah, she’s 16. | 是啊 她16岁 |
[17:02] | When I was 16, | 我16岁的时候 |
[17:03] | I was working two jobs, | 已经开始打两份工 |
[17:05] | saving money for junior college. | 为上大专攒学费了 |
[17:06] | Yeah? I was repeating my sophomore year in high school. | 是吗 我16岁的时候还在中学里留级呢 |
[17:10] | You were, weren’t you? | 你说真的么 |
[17:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:42] | Carrie, where have you been? | 卡莉 你去哪儿了 |
[17:44] | I’ve been trying you and trying you. | 我一直不停地给你打电话 留言 |
[17:47] | How come you didn’t answer your phone? | 你怎么就不接呢 |
[17:48] | I turned it off. | 我关机了 |
[17:51] | Saul Berenson’s been calling all afternoon. | 索尔·贝伦森打了一下午的电话 |
[17:54] | Did he say what he wanted? | 他说有什么事了吗 |
[17:56] | No. | 没有 |
[17:57] | Just that it’s important he speak to you. | 他就说事关重大 要和你通话 |
[18:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:06] | Saul, it’s me. | 索尔 是我 |
[18:07] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[18:11] | Thanks for getting back. | 谢谢你回电话 |
[18:13] | I’m guessing this isn’t a social call. | 我想这不是日常问候的电话吧 |
[18:15] | No. | 是的 |
[18:16] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[18:17] | I can’t talk. | 我不能说 |
[18:19] | We’re on an open line, | 电话没加密 |
[18:22] | but we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:29] | I hate myself for even asking. | 我这么说 自己都觉得可恨 |
[18:31] | Well, can’t it wait until tomorrow? | 就不能明天再说吗 |
[18:32] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[18:34] | David Estes is sitting outside your house right now. | 大卫·埃斯蒂斯已经你家外面了 |
[18:43] | Well, tonight is Thursday. | 今天是周四 |
[18:44] | I cook dinner for the family on Thursdays. | 每周四我都做晚餐给家人吃 |
[18:46] | I’m making vegetable lasagna | 早上我从菜园摘了新鲜蔬菜 |
[18:47] | with vegetables I picked this morning from the garden. | 今晚我做了蔬菜千层饼 |
[18:57] | Don’t make me talk to him, Saul. | 我不想跟他说话 索尔 |
[19:01] | I don’t ever want to see him again. | 我再也不想看到他 |
[19:02] | I’ve put all of that away. | 我把一切都忘掉了 |
[19:07] | Please, Carrie. | 拜托了 卡莉 |
[19:10] | God, why are you doing this to me?! | 天啊 你们为何要这样对我 |
[19:51] | I want you to know, Carrie, this is much appreciated. | 卡莉 我真的很感谢你 |
[19:53] | Just get it over with, okay? | 废话就免了 好吗 |
[20:12] | There’s a photo inside I’d like you to take a look at. | 看看里面那张照片 |
[20:24] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. I recognize her. Why? | 对 我认识她 怎么了 |
[20:28] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[20:31] | Fatima Ali, | 法蒂玛·阿里 |
[20:33] | first wife of Abbas Ali. | 阿巴斯·阿里的第一个妻子 |
[20:35] | The Hezbollah district commander. | 那个真主党地区指挥官 |
[20:38] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[20:39] | I recruited her, that’s how. | 因为我招募了她 |
[20:42] | Yet there’s no record of her ever being an agent of yours. | 可记录里面没有显示 |
[20:43] | – Well, I ran her off book. – Why? | -我没记录在案 -为什么 |
[20:46] | Because I was interested in keeping her alive. | 因为我想让她多活几天 |
[20:50] | Our networks there were blown, if you remember. | 那边的办事处都被炸飞了 你忘了吗 |
[20:52] | It was right around the time we lost Garrett Hedges. | 那次我们失去了加勒特·海迪斯 |
[20:56] | How did you make your approach to her? | 你怎么和她搭上线的 |
[20:59] | Carefully, | 谨言慎行 |
[21:01] | over a matter of months. | 历时数月 |
[21:03] | I first spotted her at the Acadamie des Beaux-Arts. | 第一次见到她是在学院美术馆 |
[21:06] | She had a weakness for American movies. | 她酷爱美国电影 |
[21:08] | She loved Julia Roberts. | 喜欢茱莉亚·罗伯茨 |
[21:12] | And did she turn out to be a valuable asset? | 那她是个有价值的线人吗 |
[21:14] | I was transferred to Baghdad | 还没来得及跟她合作 |
[21:15] | before I had a chance to find out. | 我就被调到巴格达了 |
[21:17] | So your last contact with her was when? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[21:20] | March, 2005. | 2005年3月 |
[21:24] | It was right before I left Beirut. | 之后我就离开贝鲁特了[黎巴嫩首都] |
[21:25] | I was trying to farm her out to another case officer. | 我想让她去跟另一位情报官员 |
[21:27] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:28] | She wouldn’t go for it. | 她不肯 |
[21:29] | She said I was the only one she could trust. | 她说她只相信我 |
[21:34] | So she’s been a dead agent ever since? | 那她一直都是个无名无实的特工了 |
[21:36] | As far as I know, yeah. | 据我所知 是的 |
[21:38] | Well, apparently, she came back to life yesterday, | 显然她昨天重出江湖了 |
[21:41] | and with information about an attack on America. | 携有针对美国的恐怖袭击情报 |
[21:49] | Tell me. | 讲啊 |
[21:50] | Unfortunately, that’s all I know. | 很遗憾 我就知道这么多 |
[21:52] | Well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:54] | Well, she’s refusing to speak to anybody but you. | 她对我们三缄其口 点名见你 |
[22:05] | Look, Carrie, | 听着 卡莉 |
[22:06] | I, uh, hear you’re doing well, | 我…听说你恢复得不错 |
[22:08] | making good progress… | 大有好转 |
[22:09] | David, I’ve had a long day. | 大卫 我今天已经受够了 |
[22:12] | If you’re gonna ask me to go to Beirut, just ask me already. | 如果你想让我去贝鲁特 但说无妨 |
[22:16] | You’ll be back in three days. | 三天就可以回来 |
[22:18] | We just need you to go meet with your asset, | 只要你去见一下线人 |
[22:20] | find out what she knows. | 弄清她知道些什么 |
[22:23] | After all the shit you dragged me through? | 你把我置于如此田地还好意思找我 |
[22:27] | The unceremonious humiliating way | 你忘了自己是怎么心狠手辣不留余地 |
[22:29] | you ran me out of the agency? | 断然把我扫地出门的吗 |
[22:30] | I didn’t come here to open old wounds, | 我不是来揭旧日伤疤的 |
[22:32] | and just so we’re clear, this isn’t you getting your job back. | 希望你搞清楚 这并不会让你恢复原职 |
[22:35] | This is you being a good citizen. | 这是要你履行公民义务 |
[22:37] | Just so we’re clear, I haven’t said yes yet. | 希望你搞清楚 我还没点头呢 |
[22:45] | Carrie, please, this is crazy. | 卡莉 不行 这纯属乱来 |
[22:47] | Believe me, I wouldn’t be going if I had a choice. | 相信我 如果有得选 我不会去的 |
[22:50] | You do have a choice. | 你当然有得选 |
[22:51] | You always have a choice. | 你一直都有得选 |
[22:52] | Not-not this time. | 这次没有 |
[22:54] | Carrie, you’re just starting to get back on your feet. | 卡莉 你这是在重蹈覆辙 |
[22:57] | You’re not ready for this. | 你根本没准备好 |
[22:57] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我自己不知道吗 |
[22:59] | Regular sleep and meals, avoiding stress, a schedule. | 规律的睡眠和饮食 远离压力 按部就班 |
[23:03] | These are the things that have been working so well for you. | 这些对你很有疗效 |
[23:07] | At least call Dr. Rosenberg before you make a decision. | 在你决定之前至少得跟罗森博格医生谈谈吧 |
[23:10] | I’ve already decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[23:11] | I don’t understand how you can trust these people | 这帮人之前这样对你 |
[23:12] | for one minute after what they did to you. | 你居然还会相信他们 |
[23:14] | I trust Saul. | 我相信索尔 |
[23:16] | He’ll be there to hold my hand, | 他会全程陪着我 |
[23:17] | and it’s only for a few days. | 再说就去几天罢了 |
[23:21] | You say this is about patriotism, | 你说这是爱国心使然 |
[23:24] | but we both know that’s not the whole story. | 但你我皆知事实并非如此 |
[23:26] | Part of you wants to do this. | 根本就是你自己心之所向 |
[23:29] | Let her go, Maggie. | 让她去吧 麦琪 |
[23:31] | I’m worried she’s gonna wind up back in the hospital. | 我担心她又落得个送医救治的下场 |
[23:34] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[23:42] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[23:47] | Be safe, sweetheart. | 注意安全 宝贝 |
[24:14] | Carrie Mathison, | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[24:15] | Major Joy Mendez; she’ll be traveling with you to Cyprus. | 这是乔伊·门德斯少校 她会陪同你去塞浦路斯 |
[24:18] | I’ll take your bag, ma’am. | 把包给我吧 女士 |
[24:19] | – Thank you, Major. – Call me Joy. | -谢谢你 少校 -叫我乔伊吧 |
[24:21] | If you don’t call me ma’am. | 那你也别叫我女士 |
[24:44] | Come in. | 进来 |
[24:47] | Roya Hammad is doing a story on veepstakes. | 罗亚·哈玛迪要做副总统候竞选人选的报道 |
[24:49] | She wants 15 minutes of your time. | 她想占用你15分钟时间 |
[24:51] | – When? – Now. | -什么时候 -现在 |
[24:52] | She was just down the hall in Senator Laughton’s office. | 她刚才在大厅 参议员劳顿的办公室里 |
[24:55] | She’s waiting outside. | 现在正等在外面 |
[24:56] | All right, bring her in. | 那好 带她进来 |
[25:03] | Hi, Roya. | 你好 罗亚 |
[25:04] | Congressman Brody. | 众议员布洛迪 |
[25:05] | Please. | 请坐 |
[25:07] | You want me in on this or… | 需要我留在这里还是… |
[25:09] | Uh, no, I’ll be fine. | 不用了 你去忙吧 |
[25:15] | So… | 怎么说 |
[25:18] | So, been an extraordinary couple of days, wouldn’t you say? | 最近这段日子很不同寻常 不是吗 |
[25:22] | Depends. | 这得看 |
[25:23] | On what? | 看什么 |
[25:24] | On whether or not I actually have a shot at the nomination. | 看我最后能不能被提名 |
[25:27] | Well, Senator Laughton thinks you do, | 劳顿参议员觉得你行 |
[25:29] | and he’s not too happy about it. | 就是有点耿耿于怀 |
[25:33] | But that’s not why I’m here. | 不过我并非为此事而来 |
[25:37] | Congressman, do you tape what’s said in this office? | 议员阁下 你在办公室会录音吗 |
[25:41] | Do you have any hidden recording devices or video cameras? | 有隐藏的录音录像设备吗 |
[25:45] | No. | 没有 |
[25:46] | Why do you ask? | 干嘛这么问 |
[25:48] | Because we need to speak privately. | 因为我们得私下谈 |
[25:51] | Oh, you mean off the record? | 你是说非正式会谈 |
[25:53] | I mean privately. | 我是说密谈 |
[25:55] | About Abu Nazir. | 有关阿布·纳齐尔 |
[25:59] | He sends his best regards. | 他诚挚问候你 |
[26:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:02] | Relax, Congressman. | 放松点 议员阁下 |
[26:04] | I’m a friend. | 我是朋友 |
[26:05] | Friend of whose? I’m sorry. | 谁的朋友 不好意思 |
[26:06] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[26:09] | Of Nazir’s. | 纳齐尔的朋友 |
[26:11] | Our families have been close since 1947. | 我们两家从1947年便已经交好 |
[26:15] | They were refugees from Palestine together. | 他们同是巴勒斯坦难民 |
[26:21] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave now. | 我现在得请你离开 |
[26:25] | Issa’s birthday is Monday. | 礼拜一是艾萨的生日 |
[26:28] | He would have been 13 had he survived the drone strike. | 要不是那次远程空袭他应该十三岁了 |
[26:32] | Do you remember what you gave him for his tenth birthday? | 你还记得送他的十周岁礼物吗 |
[26:36] | He was scared of the big, black crows | 他害怕落在院墙上的 |
[26:37] | that perched on the villa walls. | 那些黑色大乌鸦 |
[26:39] | You made him a slingshot. | 于是你给他做了把弹弓 |
[26:48] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[26:51] | It’s want Nazir want– your help. | 纳齐尔想请你帮忙 |
[26:53] | – My help? – Yes. | -帮忙 -对 |
[26:57] | David Estes is briefing you tomorrow morning | 明早大卫·埃斯蒂斯会就国土安全 |
[26:59] | on homeland security. | 给你做简报 |
[27:03] | There’s a safe in his office | 他办公室有个保险箱 |
[27:05] | containing the encryption key | 里面有密匙 |
[27:06] | to a database of potential targets. | 可以进入潜在目标数据库 |
[27:09] | The code to Estes’ safe. | 这是保险箱密码 |
[27:20] | If you need these, | 你这么做 |
[27:23] | you must be planning to hit one of these targets. | 势必计划袭击里面的某个目标 |
[27:27] | I told Nazir | 我和纳齐尔说过 |
[27:28] | I would influence lawmakers through my access. | 会通过合理方式影响国会 |
[27:32] | That is what I’m doing, and that is what we agreed to. | 我正在操作 我们已达成共识 |
[27:35] | I know what you agreed to. | 我知道你们的共识 |
[27:37] | I am not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖分子 |
[27:39] | There’s a difference between terrorism | 恐怖活动和正当报复 |
[27:41] | and a justifiable act of retaliation. | 性质有所不同 |
[27:44] | I will not help you in the killing of innocent civilians. | 滥杀无辜 恕难从命 |
[27:47] | What about the 3,000 civilians Israel just killed in Iran? | 那刚被以色列屠杀的3000名伊朗平民怎么算 |
[27:49] | Everybody knows those numbers are bullshit. | 谁都知道这数字是编造的 |
[27:51] | The point is blatant aggression against a sovereign nation | 问题是对主权国家的公然入侵 |
[27:55] | cannot go unanswered. | 不能不了了之 |
[28:01] | Even if I agreed… | 就算我答应 |
[28:03] | if I agreed to do this, | 答应这么做 |
[28:06] | I can’t open Estes’ safe while he’s in the office. | 可埃斯蒂斯在办公室时我怎么开他保险箱 |
[28:10] | You’ll have your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[28:16] | Nicholas, | 尼古拉斯 |
[28:18] | we’re at war. | 我们在进行战争 |
[28:20] | You need to choose sides. | 你得选择立场 |
[28:22] | Abu Nazir knows which side I’m on. | 阿布·纳齐尔明白我什么立场 |
[28:25] | I killed Tom Walker. | 我干掉了汤姆·沃克 |
[28:29] | And I’m sure some part of you hoped it would end there. | 可我知道你希望一切就那么结束 |
[28:35] | If your allegiance is truly with us, | 要是你真站在我们这边 |
[28:39] | this is your chance to prove it. | 这就是证明的机会 |
[28:44] | Contact me when you have the target list. | 拿到目标名单后联系我 |
[29:06] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 昨晚我睡不着 |
[29:08] | All I could think about was Israel bombing Iran | 一直都在想 以色列轰炸伊朗 |
[29:11] | to try to stop Iran from bombing them. | 就是为阻止伊朗对本国的袭击 |
[29:15] | The whole logic of that | 这套逻辑 |
[29:16] | just makes me want to scream. | 真是令我哭笑不得 |
[29:20] | I think maybe the whole human race is insane. | 我认为 也许全人类都疯了 |
[29:37] | I think sometimes military force is necessary. | 我认为有时军事措施也是有必要的 |
[29:41] | I mean, the Iranian president keeps saying | 我是指 伊朗总统一贯主张 |
[29:43] | he wants to wipe Israel off the map, so… | 将以色列从地图上抹去 |
[29:48] | they have every right to defend themselves. | 所以人家也有权利捍卫自己 |
[29:53] | Plus the Arab religion | 还有阿拉伯人的信仰 |
[29:56] | doesn’t value human life the way we do. | 他们对生命的理解与我们完全不同 |
[29:59] | I mean, we’re the infidel, right? | 我们不信那套 对吧 |
[30:01] | And these Arabs believe if they kill us, | 而且那帮阿拉伯人竟然相信 |
[30:05] | they get to go to heaven. | 杀掉美国人就可以进天堂 |
[30:07] | And we’re supposed to let… | 我们就应该… |
[30:08] | They’re not Arabs. | 他们不是阿拉伯人 |
[30:12] | Iranians aren’t Arabs, they’re Persians. | 伊朗人不是阿拉伯人 是波斯人 |
[30:15] | Dana, I realize you’re new here, | 丹娜 我知道你是新来的 |
[30:18] | but Quaker meeting has rules. | 但贵格辩论会有规则 |
[30:21] | The main one is to remain silent between statements | 主要规则是他人发言期间要保持静默 |
[30:24] | so we can each contemplate what’s been said | 方便大家思考发言的内容 |
[30:27] | and what we want to say. | 酝酿回应的言辞 |
[30:29] | You can speak when Tad sits. | 等泰德坐下你再说 |
[30:34] | Persians, Arabs, what’s the difference? | 波斯人 阿拉伯人 有区别吗 |
[30:38] | They both want the same thing, | 他们都有共同的目的 |
[30:39] | which is to annihilate us. | 消灭我们 |
[30:42] | Why shouldn’t we hit them first? | 我们为何不能先发制人 |
[30:45] | Maybe with a nuke or two of our own. | 放它一两枚核武器 |
[30:50] | Douche. | 二逼 |
[30:52] | Did she just call me a douche? | 她刚叫我二逼 |
[30:54] | We don’t tolerate name-calling. | 这里禁止人身攻击 |
[30:56] | And what about mass murder? | 那种族屠杀呢 |
[30:57] | Do we tolerate that? | 我们禁止吗 |
[30:59] | I mean, because that’s what he’s really saying, isn’t it? | 这不就他所表达的意思吗 |
[31:02] | – He was just talking. – He’s talking about turning Tehran | -他只是发表观点 -他的观点是 |
[31:04] | – into a parking lot. – Dana, that’s enough. | -把德黑兰变成我们自家后院 -丹娜 别说了 |
[31:07] | Who do you think you are | 你以为自己是谁 |
[31:09] | and what do you know about any of this anyways? | 你对这些问题怎么就这么清楚 |
[31:12] | What do you know? | 你又懂些什么 |
[31:13] | Well, what if I told you my dad is undersecretary of state? | 如果我告诉你我爸是副国务卿呢 |
[31:16] | Yeah, well, what if I told you my dad’s a Muslim? | 我爸还是穆斯林呢 |
[31:22] | Right, and mine’s a Scientologist. | 好吧 我爸还是科学教的呢 |
[31:26] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 都说够了吧 |
[31:38] | Okay, Carrie, this is the last one | 卡莉 来 最后拍一张 |
[31:40] | One, two, three. | 三 二 一 |
[31:43] | Spell it. | 拼写名字 |
[31:44] | Two Rs, two Ss, and an EY. | 莫愁的莫 里外的里 西边的西 |
[31:47] | Morrissey. | 莫里西 |
[31:48] | Mother’s maiden name? | 母亲的娘家姓是什么 |
[31:51] | Hold on, I know this one. | 等等 这个我记得 |
[31:53] | It’s DeCarlo. | 是狄卡诺 |
[31:56] | Can we start again? | 我们再来一遍吧 |
[31:58] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:00] | My name is Kate Morrissey. | 我叫凯特·莫里西 |
[32:01] | I was born on October 16, 1981. | 生于1981年10月16日 |
[32:04] | Where? | 出生地 |
[32:05] | Uh, in Ottawa at the Queensway Carlton Hospital. | 渥太华皇后大道卡尔顿医院 |
[32:09] | – But you grew up in… – Calgary. | -但你成长的地方是 -卡尔加里 |
[32:11] | The hockey team there is… | 当地的冰球队是 |
[32:15] | I don’t follow hockey. | 我不喜欢冰球 |
[32:17] | You do if you live in Calgary. | 卡尔加里没人不喜欢冰球 |
[32:21] | The Flames. | 是火焰队 |
[32:23] | Mother’s maiden name? | 母亲的娘家姓是什么 |
[32:24] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 又忘了 |
[32:26] | It’s DeCarlo. | 是狄卡诺 |
[32:27] | Right, DeCarlo, um, like the olive oil. | 对 狄卡诺 听着像橄榄油 |
[32:31] | DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo, DeCarlo. | 狄卡诺 狄卡诺 狄卡诺 |
[32:35] | Want to take a break? | 想休息一下吗 |
[32:38] | I think I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[32:42] | I understand, | 我能理解 |
[32:43] | and you will be home in a short 72 hours. | 72小时内你就会到家了 |
[32:48] | When’s my meet with Saul again? | 我和索尔什么时候能见面 |
[32:51] | We’re still working on it. | 我们还在安排 |
[32:52] | Instructions will be waiting for you | 等你到了酒店后 |
[32:53] | when you get to your hotel room. | 会接到进一步的指示 |
[32:56] | At the Commodore. | 酒店名是卡默多 |
[32:57] | Correct. You fly commercially into Rafic-Hariri | 正确 明天下午你乘商务舱 |
[33:00] | tomorrow afternoon, you grab a cab downtown, | 抵达拉菲克哈里里 然后乘出租去市区 |
[33:01] | and you check into the Commodore. | 最后入住卡默多酒店 |
[33:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:09] | I don’t eat meat. | 我不吃肉 |
[33:34] | Good, you’re home. | 你终于回来了 |
[33:35] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[33:37] | Why? What is it? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:38] | Her dean called today. | 他们院长今天打电话来了 |
[33:39] | Something the three of us need to talk about. | 我们三人要开个小会 |
[33:41] | Dana, get in here now. | 丹娜 马上给我下来 |
[33:43] | I’m coming. You don’t have to yell. | 来了 别吼我 |
[33:47] | – So your dean called? – You want to tell him? | -院长说什么了 -你来跟你爸说 |
[33:50] | No, go ahead. I mean, you obviously know everything… | 你说 你不是什么都知道了吗 |
[33:52] | – She got into a fight. – It wasn’t a fight. | -她跟同学吵起来了 -我没吵架 |
[33:54] | At morning meeting. | 就在早会上 |
[33:56] | I didn’t start anything. | 都是他们在挑事啊 |
[33:57] | – Just a couple of morons that… – They are not morons. | -那群白痴欺人太甚… -他们不是白痴 |
[34:02] | Actually, yeah, they are. | 实际上 他们确实是 |
[34:04] | Finn Walden was one of them, the vice president’s son. | 里面有芬尼·华登 副总统的儿子 |
[34:06] | See? Look, she is just terrified | 看见了吗 她就这么怕 |
[34:09] | of causing any sort of trouble with Mrs. Walden, | 惹到那个叫华登的 |
[34:11] | – her new best friend. – Hey, wait, what did they say? | -她的新朋友 -他们说了些什么 |
[34:16] | You know I’d rather stick with what Dana said. | 我还是告诉你丹娜说了什么吧 |
[34:18] | She said you’re a Muslim. | 她说你是穆斯林 |
[34:20] | And I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[34:21] | Then why say it? | 那你为什么要说呢 |
[34:24] | To guarantee everyone at your new school | 向你新同学老师们宣布 |
[34:26] | thinks you’re out of your mind? | 你是个疯子吗 |
[34:27] | To make it impossible for me to show my face there? | 让我没有任何脸面去到学校吗 |
[34:30] | To blow up your father’s relationship | 让你爸在副总统面前难堪吗 |
[34:31] | with the vice president? Really, I want to know. | 真的 我很想知道为什么 |
[34:34] | Are you that starved for attention? | 你就这么渴望受人瞩目吗 |
[34:35] | Mom, I said it was a mistake. | 妈 我说了 我不是有意的 |
[34:38] | A mistake? No one believed it. | 无意的 有人会信吗 |
[34:40] | That’s not the point. | 有意无意都不重要 |
[34:41] | I want to know why you would say such a thing? | 为什么你会说出那三个字 |
[34:44] | No, don’t look at him. | 别看他 没用的 |
[34:46] | I’m asking you, right here. | 回答我的问题 |
[34:47] | Are you deliberately trying to crash and burn? | 你是在故意自我堕落吗 |
[34:49] | Is that it? Do we need to send you to a shrink? | 是这样吗 要不要我们给你请个心理医生 |
[34:51] | – Jessica, stop. – No, seriously. | -杰西卡 够了 -不 说真的 |
[34:53] | I want to know why she would say | 想知道她为什么会说出 |
[34:54] | such an insane thing. | 那么疯狂的字眼 |
[34:55] | Because it’s true. | 因为她说的是事实 |
[35:00] | What? | 什么 |
[35:04] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸 真的对不起 |
[35:07] | I really did not mean to say anything, | 那句话确实不是我本意 |
[35:09] | it just slipped out. | 只是莫名其妙脱口而出了 |
[35:12] | Wait… | 等等 |
[35:15] | I didn’t want to tell you | 我没有告诉你 |
[35:16] | because I knew it would upset you. | 是因为你知道了肯定会不高兴 |
[35:24] | But you told Dana? | 但你却告诉了丹娜 |
[35:26] | No. | 没有 |
[35:29] | No, she saw me praying one day… | 只是有一天她看见了我在车库 |
[35:32] | in the garage. | 做祷告 |
[35:35] | The garage? | 在车库 |
[35:47] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[35:48] | Dad… | 爸 |
[35:50] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[35:51] | I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没什么 |
[36:18] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[36:19] | It makes so much sense now, | 我终于明白了 |
[36:20] | why you spend so much fucking time in here. | 你为什么老爱待在这里 |
[36:25] | Do you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[36:26] | Does it matter? | 我根本不在乎你的理由 |
[36:27] | It does to me. | 我在乎 |
[36:28] | What matters is you lied to me. | 我在乎的是你居然骗了我 |
[36:30] | Every time that you came in here you were lying to me. | 每次你到这里来 你都跟我撒谎 |
[36:33] | No. | 我没有 |
[36:34] | Yes, Brody, yes. | 有 布洛迪 你有 |
[36:37] | Do you know how fucked up that is? | 你知道这对我来说有多操蛋吗 |
[36:39] | Do you know how much that hurts? | 你知道这让我多伤心吗 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:46] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:48] | These are the people who tortured you. | 这些人那么折磨你 |
[36:51] | These are the people who if they found out | 他们要是知道 |
[36:53] | Dana and Xander were having sex, | 丹娜和亚历山大发生过性关系 |
[36:54] | they would stone her to death in a soccer stadium. | 就会在足球场里拿石头砸死她 |
[36:58] | That’s not supposed to touch the floor. | 它不能接触地面 |
[37:04] | Did you actually just say that? | 我没听错吧 |
[37:04] | Did you actually just say that? | 我没听错吧 |
[37:21] | I thought you put this crazy stuff behind you. | 我以为你早就走出来了 |
[37:21] | I thought you put this crazy stuff behind you. | 我以为你早就走出来了 |
[37:23] | I thought we were getting somewhere. | 我以为我们之间终于有进展了 |
[37:23] | I thought we were getting somewhere. | 我以为我们之间终于有进展了 |
[37:26] | We are. | 当然有 |
[37:26] | We are. | 当然有 |
[37:26] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[37:26] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[37:31] | I married a U.S. Marine. | 我嫁了一个美军陆战队员 |
[37:31] | I married a U.S. Marine. | 我嫁了一个美军陆战队员 |
[37:35] | This can’t happen. | 不该是这样的 |
[37:35] | This can’t happen. | 不该是这样的 |
[37:39] | You have a wife, two kids. | 你有妻子 还有两个孩子 |
[37:39] | You have a wife, two kids. | 你有妻子 还有两个孩子 |
[37:42] | You’re a congressman in the running | 还作为议员要参加 |
[37:42] | You’re a congressman in the running | 还作为议员要参加 |
[37:43] | to be vice president. | 副总统的竞选 |
[37:43] | to be vice president. | 副总统的竞选 |
[37:45] | It cannot happen. | 不能这样 |
[37:45] | It cannot happen. | 不能这样 |
[37:47] | You get that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[37:47] | You get that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[37:50] | Yeah, Jess, I do. | 是的 杰西 我知道 |
[37:50] | Yeah, Jess, I do. | 是的 杰西 我知道 |
[38:04] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[38:04] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[38:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:09] | The CIA woman… | 中情局那个女人 |
[38:09] | The CIA woman… | 中情局那个女人 |
[38:11] | you were with. | 之前跟你在一起那个 |
[38:11] | you were with. | 之前跟你在一起那个 |
[38:13] | Does she know you’re Muslim? | 她知道你是穆斯林吗 |
[38:13] | Does she know you’re Muslim? | 她知道你是穆斯林吗 |
[38:16] | Why are you even asking me that? | 你怎么会这么问 |
[38:16] | Why are you even asking me that? | 你怎么会这么问 |
[38:18] | Because she stood on our lawn and said a bunch of things | 她当时站在我们草坪上说的一大堆话 |
[38:18] | Because she stood on our lawn and said a bunch of things | 她当时站在我们草坪上说的一大堆话 |
[38:20] | I’m remembering all of a sudden. | 我又全都想起来了 |
[38:20] | I’m remembering all of a sudden. | 我又全都想起来了 |
[38:24] | Jess, that woman… | 杰西 那个女人 |
[38:24] | Jess, that woman… | 杰西 那个女人 |
[38:27] | was fired by the CIA | 已经被中情局除名了 |
[38:27] | was fired by the CIA | 已经被中情局除名了 |
[38:29] | and locked up in a mental institution. | 还被关进了精神病院 |
[38:29] | and locked up in a mental institution. | 还被关进了精神病院 |
[38:54] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[38:54] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[38:56] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[38:56] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[39:06] | Hey. Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[39:06] | Hey. Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[39:08] | Oh, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[39:08] | Oh, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[39:11] | 2:30. | 两点半了 |
[39:11] | 2:30. | 两点半了 |
[39:13] | In the afternoon? | 下午两点半吗 |
[39:13] | In the afternoon? | 下午两点半吗 |
[39:15] | Yeah. We’re moving out in a little over an hour. | 没错 一个多小时后我们就得走 |
[39:15] | Yeah. We’re moving out in a little over an hour. | 没错 一个多小时后我们就得走 |
[39:19] | I need you to get up now. | 你现在就得起床 |
[39:19] | I need you to get up now. | 你现在就得起床 |
[39:22] | You gonna be ready by then? | 能准时出发吧 |
[39:22] | You gonna be ready by then? | 能准时出发吧 |
[39:24] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:24] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:56] | Sir. Please take off your jacket | 先生 请你脱下外套 |
[39:56] | Sir. Please take off your jacket | 先生 请你脱下外套 |
[39:59] | and remove anything from your pockets. | 把口袋里的东西都拿出来 |
[39:59] | and remove anything from your pockets. | 把口袋里的东西都拿出来 |
[40:01] | We’ll need to retain your cell phone, sir, till you leave. | 在你离开前手机须交由我们保管 |
[40:01] | We’ll need to retain your cell phone, sir, till you leave. | 在你离开前手机须交由我们保管 |
[40:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[40:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[40:12] | Step through. | 请从这道门进去 |
[40:12] | Step through. | 请从这道门进去 |
[40:13] | She seemed okay when I saw her. | 我当时看她状态还不错 |
[40:13] | She seemed okay when I saw her. | 我当时看她状态还不错 |
[40:15] | In Virginia, in the bosom of her family | 那是在弗吉尼亚 有她家人照顾 |
[40:15] | In Virginia, in the bosom of her family | 那是在弗吉尼亚 有她家人照顾 |
[40:17] | where her mental state is coddled and cared for. | 密切关注她的精神状态 |
[40:17] | where her mental state is coddled and cared for. | 密切关注她的精神状态 |
[40:20] | Now she’s 6,000 miles away. | 现在她在6000英里之外 |
[40:20] | Now she’s 6,000 miles away. | 现在她在6000英里之外 |
[40:22] | Mendez is there, she doesn’t think Carrie’s up to it. | 门德斯也在 她觉得卡莉还没准备好 |
[40:22] | Mendez is there, sh | 门德斯也在 她觉得卡莉还没准备好 |
[40:24] | Is this Mendez talking or you? | 是门德斯的意见还是你的 |
[40:26] | It’s both of us. | 我们都这么觉得 |
[40:27] | We’ve been through this, Saul. | 我们不是已经谈好了吗 索尔 |
[40:28] | We have no other options. | 我们别无选择了 |
[40:30] | No good ones, I admit, | 确实没其他好办法 我承认 |
[40:32] | but if Carrie fucks up this operation then we have none. | 但卡莉要是搞砸了 计划就全泡汤了 |
[40:37] | – Can we push back 24 hours? – For what reason? | -能再推迟24小时吗 -为什么 |
[40:40] | I’m still waiting to hear from two sources. | 我还在等两个线人的消息 |
[40:41] | Maybe one of them’s gotten wind of something. | 其中一个可能有情报 |
[40:43] | That married couple? | 那对夫妇吗 |
[40:45] | The professors with the American University? | 美利坚大学的那两个教授 |
[40:47] | They’re not sources, Saul, they’re dinner guests. | 他们不是线人 索尔 是蹭吃蹭喝的 |
[40:49] | You said so yourself. | 这是你自己说的 |
[40:51] | Look, I know you’re worried about Carrie. | 我知道你担心卡莉 |
[40:54] | I am, too. | 我也担心 |
[40:56] | But we got the wife of Hezbollah commander | 但我们手里有真主党指挥官的妻子 |
[40:58] | who says she has intel about an attack against America. | 她又说掌握了针对美国的恐怖袭击的情报 |
[41:04] | You still there? | 你在听吗 |
[41:07] | I’m here. | 在 |
[41:08] | The mission clock starts in an hour. | 任务一小时后开始 |
[41:10] | When the door opens, I need you to walk Carrie through it. | 要是有什么进展 我要你跟住卡莉 |
[41:22] | Sorry I’m late. I got held up by a call. | 抱歉晚了点 我才接了个电话 |
[41:25] | No, I appreciate you taking the time. | 没事 还要谢谢你抽时间见我 |
[41:27] | I’m sure you got your hands full. | 我知道你肯定很忙 |
[41:29] | And I was just getting used to calling you Congressman. | 我还不太习惯叫你议员先生 |
[41:31] | Oh, the convention’s still months away. | 离代表大会还有好几个月 |
[41:33] | A lot can happen between now and then. | 这期间什么都有可能发生 |
[41:35] | I doubt the vice president would be taking | 如果不是为你的前途着想 |
[41:37] | such a personal interest in prepping you | 副总统先生是不会专门抽时间 |
[41:39] | unless he was serious about your prospects. | 帮你准备的 |
[41:42] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[41:47] | So, uh, I understand you used to work together | 我知道你们曾一起为中情局效力 |
[41:50] | when he ran the agency– the vice president. | 副总统先生当年是中情局的头儿 |
[41:53] | Bill Walden’s the reason I’m in this job. | 就是比尔·瓦尔登派我过来的 |
[41:56] | He pulled me off a division desk | 他把我从另一个部门 |
[41:57] | to help him run the drone program | 调过来负责无人机计划 |
[41:59] | back when we only had eight Predators over Baghdad. | 当时我们在巴格达只有8架”猎食者” |
[42:03] | How many do you have now? | 现在有多少呢 |
[42:06] | How many? | 多少什么 |
[42:07] | Predators. | “猎食者” |
[42:09] | I don’t know, 8,000? 9,000? | 我不知道 八九千吧 |
[42:11] | You lost count? | 记不清了吗 |
[42:13] | Al-Qaeda’s been gutted because of those drones. | 但无人机让基地组织遭受重创 |
[42:15] | That’s what matters, right? | 这就够了 不是吗 |
[42:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[42:19] | Come in. | 请进 |
[42:22] | I’m sorry for interrupting, sir, | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[42:23] | but we’ve got a time sensitive matter. | 但我们遇到了一个棘手的紧急事件 |
[42:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:26] | Oh, you can speak freely, | 没事的 说吧 |
[42:27] | as long as it’s not classified. | 只要不是机密 |
[42:29] | Roya Hammad– she’s filing an on-air story tonight | 罗亚·哈玛迪今晚要做一期直播节目 |
[42:31] | – and she wants a comment. – What? Now? | -想听听你的评论 -现在就要去吗 |
[42:34] | She’s in the pressroom. | 她已经在记者室了 |
[42:37] | Media Relations should be handling this. | 这事该由公关部出面 |
[42:39] | They tried. They sent down the Public Affairs officer, | 他们安排了公关部的官员出面 |
[42:41] | but the DCI just weighed in, wants you to talk to her. | 但局长说 让你亲自接受采访 |
[42:46] | I am sorry to keep apologizing, | 再次抱歉 |
[42:48] | but I need to take care of this. | 我得去一趟 |
[42:50] | No, do what you got to do. | 没关系 你先忙着 |
[42:51] | You can wait here, I won’t be long. | 你在这里等着 我很快就回来 |
[42:55] | Can I get you anything? Coffee? Water? | 要喝点什么吗 咖啡还是水 |
[42:58] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[42:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:11] | Deputy Director? | 副局长 |
[44:12] | Ms. Hammad, what can I do for you? | 哈马德女士 有何贵干 |
[44:16] | Please. | 请坐 |
[44:18] | You can confirm or deny reports that only four | 有消息称 五座目标伊朗核设施 |
[44:22] | of the targeted Iranian nuclear facilities | 真正被摧毁的只有四座 |
[44:23] | were actually destroyed, | 还有一座仍在运行中 |
[44:25] | and that the fifth is still operational. | 请问此消息是否属实 |
[44:29] | Reports from who? | 从哪里得来的消息 |
[44:31] | Multiple sources inside the government. | 政府内部的众多渠道 |
[44:33] | Ours or theirs? | 美国政府还是伊朗政府 |
[45:07] | We’re breaking the story tonight on World News | 无论中情局是否对此表态 |
[45:08] | with or without a statement from the agency. | 今晚《世界新闻》将报道此事 |
[45:12] | Oh, do what you have to do, | 随便你 |
[45:13] | but if I were you, I’d sit on it. | 不过换做我 就会把消息压下去 |
[45:16] | Unless you’re okay with being wrong about the facts. | 除非你不在乎报道的真实性 |
[45:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:22] | Have a nice weekend, Ms. Hammad. | 周末愉快 哈马德女士 |
[45:24] | You know I’m close, so at least help me get it right. | 你知道我快有答案了 那就别让我犯错 |
[45:27] | Not a chance. | 没门 |
[45:29] | How about dinner then? | 一起吃顿晚饭吧 |
[45:33] | Saturday night? Cafe Milano. | 周六晚上 米兰诺餐厅见 |
[45:35] | I’ve got a standing reservation for two. 8:00. | 我有固定的双人座预订 八点 |
[45:39] | You can ply me with wine, feed me pasta. | 葡萄酒和意大利面都是糖衣炮弹 |
[45:42] | I still won’t divulge classified intelligence. | 我是不会泄露机密的 |
[45:45] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[45:45] | I’m sure we could find something else to talk about. | 咱们肯定还能聊点别的 |
[45:54] | All right. | 那行 |
[45:56] | Is that a yes? | 这是答应我了 |
[45:59] | Yes. | 答应你 |
[46:02] | Saturday. | 周六见 |
[46:25] | Tell Korman he needs to do damage control. | 让科曼进行损害控制 |
[46:28] | See if he can give Roya something else. | 看能不能给罗亚提供新线索 |
[46:30] | Get her to sit on the story until | 让她把消息压下去 |
[46:31] | we can find out who leaked this. | 直到我们找到泄密者 |
[46:36] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[46:38] | Uh, yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[47:17] | Traveling alone? | 一个人来旅游吗 |
[47:20] | Miss Morrissey? | 莫里西小姐 |
[47:21] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[47:23] | I asked if you’re traveling alone. | 问你是不是一个人来旅游 |
[47:24] | Uh, yes. | 是 |
[47:34] | You have anything to declare? | 有需要报关的东西吗 |
[47:36] | No. | 没有 |
[47:53] | Hotel Commodore. | 卡默多酒店 |
[48:28] | 下午六点 扎里夫餐厅见 | |
[48:42] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[48:43] | Sorry I’m late. Half the streets are shut down. | 抱歉迟到了 一半的街道都瘫痪了 |
[48:45] | Yeah. People are pissed. | 了解 民众被激怒了 |
[48:47] | So I’ve noticed. | 我也发现了 |
[48:48] | How was your flight? | 路上还顺利吗 |
[48:49] | A little bumpy. | 机上有点颠簸 |
[48:51] | But you made it. | 但你还是顺利到达了 |
[48:52] | Yeah. It’s just like old times. | 像以前一样 |
[48:58] | Carrie, listen to me carefully. | 卡莉 听我说 |
[48:59] | You need to walk past the cafe. Do not stop. | 走过餐厅不要停下 |
[49:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:03] | I got company. | 我被跟踪了 |
[49:06] | You hear me? | 听见没 |
[49:06] | Uh, yeah. | 听见了 |
[49:08] | There’s a safe house on El Ghadin. 2218. | 艾尔戈汀街2218号有间屋子可藏身 |
[49:10] | I’ll meet you there when I lose them. | 我甩掉他们去那里找你 |
[49:12] | – Okay. – Repeat the address. | -好 -重复一遍地址 |
[49:14] | Uh, 2212 El Ghadin. | 艾尔戈汀街2212号 |
[49:18] | Uh, 2218. | 对 2218号 |
[49:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[49:45] | They may have made you, Carrie. There’s a man | 他们好像发现你了 有个男人跟踪你 |
[49:46] | with a gray jacket, yellow stripes | 穿灰色夹克 上有黄色条纹 |
[49:48] | crossing El Barghout. | 正穿过艾尔巴格特街 |
[49:49] | His partner’s still on me, | 他同伴还在盯着我 |
[49:50] | so I’m pinned here, but you’ll be okay. | 我不能动 你不用慌 |
[49:51] | Dump your radio phone, let him take you into custody. | 把手机扔了 束手就擒 |
[49:53] | Your cover will hold until we get the ambassador. | 用你的假身份支撑到大使去救你 |
[49:55] | I can lose him, Saul. | 我可以直接甩掉他 索尔 |
[49:56] | If you run, you’ll only make it worse. | 一旦你跑起来 情况就更糟了 |
[49:58] | If they arrest me, this mission is blown. | 要是被他们抓到 任务就失败了 |
[50:00] | Don’t worry about that now. | 现在别考虑那么多 |
[50:03] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[50:06] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[53:28] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[53:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[53:37] | Your mom threw my Koran on the floor, | 你妈把《古兰经》扔在了地上 |
[53:39] | tore some pages. | 其中几页破了 |
[53:42] | It’s desecrated. | 这本书被亵渎了 |
[53:44] | So I’m burying it out of respect. | 为表尊重 我打算埋掉它 |
[53:57] | Here, Dad, let me help. | 我来帮你 |