时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:19] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:22] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:57] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:21] | Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden. | 有个自杀式炸弹袭击者差点把瓦尔登副总统炸飞 |
[01:24] | He made a tape. | 他还录了段视频 |
[01:27] | My name is Nicholas Brody. | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[01:29] | So you want to follow Brody? | 所以你想跟踪布洛迪 |
[01:31] | Surveillance equipment, a few good men. | 监视设备 几个好手 |
[01:33] | And Carrie. | 还有卡莉 |
[01:34] | And Carrie. | 当然 还有卡莉 |
[01:35] | But I’m sending you a guy. | 不过我得给你派个人 |
[01:37] | Peter Quinn. | 彼得·奎恩 |
[01:38] | Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA, | 布洛迪今早在中情局有个会 |
[01:40] | and we want to throw him a jolt. | 我们想刺激他一下 |
[01:42] | Which is you. | 就是你 |
[01:43] | Are you back here? | 重回这里工作了吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah, in a way. | 对 差不多吧 |
[01:46] | Carrie Mathison was at the CIA. | 卡莉·麦吉森回到中情局了 |
[01:48] | Renew the relationship. | 与她和好 |
[01:50] | Could be useful, actually. | 可能有点用 |
[01:51] | I’m sorry for all you went through. | 对你经受的一切我深感抱歉 |
[01:53] | I mean, fucking ECT? | 我是说那要命的电击治疗 |
[01:57] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听来的 |
[01:58] | Was it terrible? | 恐怖吗 |
[02:00] | No. | 不 |
[02:02] | He made me. | 他看穿我了 |
[02:03] | No way. He’s on his way up to his room. | 不可能 他正上到房间来 |
[02:05] | He’s acting totally normal. | 举止非常正常 |
[02:07] | We have to go in. He’s on to me. | 我们得行动 他看穿我了 |
[02:09] | Your work is done tonight. Get the fuck back here. | 你今晚的任务完成了 赶紧滚回来 |
[02:16] | Oh, what is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[02:19] | It reeks, you know. | 真恶心 你知道吗 |
[02:21] | You still have your twisted theories about me, don’t you? | 你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我 对吧 |
[02:24] | Not theories anymore. | 已经不是看法了 |
[02:25] | Get down, get down now! | 趴下 立马趴下 |
[02:27] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 你是祖国的耻辱 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[02:29] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[02:31] | and now it’s time you pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[03:11] | – David… – Not a word. | -大卫 -闭嘴 |
[03:20] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[03:21] | I thought this was a surveillance operation. | 这不是一次监视行动吗 |
[03:23] | It was until Carrie took it upon herself | 本来是 结果卡莉自作主张 |
[03:26] | to break cover and confront him. | 暴露身份 质问他 |
[03:28] | We had no choice but to move in. | 我们不得已才行动 |
[03:30] | She says Brody made her. | 她说布洛迪看穿她了 |
[03:31] | – Did he? – No. | -有吗 -没有 |
[03:33] | It’s possible. I don’t know. Neither does he. | 有这种可能 我不知道 他也不确定 |
[03:35] | What I do know is we’ve got to get Brody to tell us what he knows | 但我们得赶在纳齐尔的人发现他失踪前 |
[03:38] | before Nazir’s people realize he’s missing. | 让他把知道的情报吐出来 |
[03:40] | I agree. | 没错 |
[03:42] | I figure we got 24 hours, tops. | 估计我们最多有24小时 |
[03:44] | After that, you have to figure they | 在那之后 你必须弄清楚 |
[03:45] | go to ground or pick a new target. | 他们会潜伏起来还是寻找新的目标 |
[03:47] | And we lose our best shot at stopping an attack on America. | 我们错失了制止针对美国本土袭击的最好机会 |
[03:50] | So, who goes in there and talks to him? | 那么 谁去审问他 |
[03:53] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[03:55] | Are you shitting me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[03:56] | She knows Brody better than anyone here. | 她比这里任何一个人都了解布洛迪 |
[03:59] | She’s the only one who knows him up close and personal. | 只有她曾经与他有近距离亲密接触 |
[04:02] | She is way too emotional, | 她太感情用事 |
[04:05] | reckless. | 太鲁莽 |
[04:23] | I don’t know what they’ve told you, | 我不知道他们是怎么说的 |
[04:24] | but Brody made me, I swear. | 布洛迪已经看穿我了 我发誓 |
[04:26] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[04:28] | Peter’s going to take a whack at him. | 彼得准备去拷问他 |
[04:31] | With all due respect, David, that’s a mistake. | 恕我直言 大卫 这么做是错的 |
[04:33] | You can go home now. | 现在你可以回家了 |
[04:38] | Let her stay. | 让她留下 |
[04:41] | She can help. | 她能帮上忙 |
[04:43] | She’s forgotten more about Brody and Nazir | 她忘掉的布洛迪和纳齐尔的事 |
[04:45] | than we’ll ever know. | 比我们知道的还多 |
[04:50] | But, Carrie, this is Peter’s show. | 但这里彼得唱主角 卡莉 |
[04:53] | Clear? | 明白了吗 |
[04:56] | I’ll run interference on Brody’s office. | 我会拖住布洛迪的办公室的人 |
[05:05] | I should be in there, Saul. | 应该是我进去审问 索尔 |
[05:07] | You’re lucky you’re in the building. | 能留下来你就该庆幸了 |
[05:38] | You’re in the custody of the Central Intelligence Agency. | 你处于中央情报局的羁押之下 |
[05:41] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[05:42] | I’m a United States congressman. | 我是美国国会议员 |
[05:44] | You can’t just kidnap me and shackle me to the fucking floor. | 你们无权绑架我 用脚镣把我锁在地板上 |
[05:47] | Actually, we can. | 我们有权 |
[05:48] | Thanks to you and your colleagues in congress, | 多亏了你和你国会中的同僚 |
[05:50] | we have fairly broad powers to detain and interrogate. | 让我们有相当大的权力进行拘留和审问 |
[05:55] | Look, I’ve been down this road before. | 我曾经落到过这般田地 |
[05:57] | I’m not what Carrie says I am. | 我并非如卡莉所说 |
[05:59] | Ask David Estes– he’ll tell you. | 去问大卫·埃斯蒂斯 他会告诉你的 |
[06:01] | By Carrie, you mean Carrie Mathison? | 你指的是卡莉·麦吉森吗 |
[06:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:04] | And what exactly does she think you are? | 她认为你是什么人呢 |
[06:06] | A terrorist. | 恐怖分子 |
[06:08] | And you’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[06:09] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[06:12] | You should know that everything that you say in here | 你要知道你在这里所说的一切 |
[06:14] | will be used against you in your trial. | 将成为呈堂证供 |
[06:16] | You should also know | 你还要知道 |
[06:17] | that you are facing a possible death sentence. | 等着你的很可能是死刑 |
[06:19] | – I want a lawyer. – Well, life is full of disappointments. | -我要找律师 -生活中充满了失望 |
[06:22] | I want a fucking lawyer! | 我他妈要找律师 |
[06:29] | After your capture in 2003, | 在2003年被俘后 |
[06:31] | you were subjected to a period of five years | 在那五年中 你一直 |
[06:33] | of profound and constant torture. | 遭受严刑拷打 |
[06:36] | It says here, | 这里说 |
[06:38] | “Brutally beaten, electricity, | 残忍的暴打 电击 |
[06:40] | isolation and worse.” | 禁闭 罄竹难书 |
[06:43] | Am I getting things right so far? | 我没说错吧 |
[06:45] | It is important that we’re accurate. | 情报的准确性对我们而言很重要 |
[06:55] | Why did the torture stop? | 为什么会停止拷问呢 |
[07:00] | I’m completely off the grid here, aren’t I? | 现在谁都找不到我 对吧 |
[07:02] | Why did the torture stop? | 为什么会停止拷问 |
[07:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:09] | Who was Issa? | 埃萨是谁 |
[07:15] | Issa? Issa was one of my guards. | 埃萨吗 埃萨是其中一个看守我的人 |
[07:16] | I told Carrie that already. | 我已近告诉过卡莉了 |
[07:18] | Was he the reason the torture stopped? | 是因为他拷问才停止的吗 |
[07:21] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[07:23] | Were you aware | 你知道 |
[07:24] | that Abu Nazir’s youngest son was also named Issa? | 阿布·纳齐尔最年轻的儿子也叫埃萨吗 |
[07:29] | I didn’t know that, no. | 我不知道 |
[07:31] | You’ve never met the boy? | 你没见过他吗 |
[07:33] | No. | 没 |
[07:38] | Were you aware that he was killed at his madrassa | 你知道他在伊斯兰学校上学时 |
[07:41] | during an American drone strike? | 死于美国无人机的袭击吗 |
[07:44] | I wasn’t, no. | 我不知道 |
[07:51] | He’s setting the table with Brody’s lies. | 他在用布洛迪的谎言做局 |
[07:56] | He’s good. | 他挺在行的 |
[07:57] | In your debrief, you indicate | 在简报里 你说 |
[07:59] | that you have never met Abu Nazir. | 你从来没见过阿布·纳齐尔 |
[08:01] | Yet Carrie Mathison’s addendum to your file contradicts that. | 卡莉·麦吉森否定了这种说法 |
[08:05] | Well, she’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[08:06] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么那么做 |
[08:07] | Because she’s out of her fucking mind. | 因为她是个疯子 |
[08:11] | Because she’s obsessed with me. | 因为她对我着迷 |
[08:13] | Is it also a lie that while in captivity, | 你在被关押期间改信伊斯兰教的事 |
[08:16] | you converted to Islam? | 也是假的吗 |
[08:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:20] | Do you have any idea why, | 你知不知道为什么 |
[08:20] | on the morning of December 17, | 在12月17日上午 |
[08:22] | Thomas Walker shot and killed Elizabeth Gaines? | 托马斯·沃克会射杀伊丽莎白·盖恩斯 |
[08:24] | I assume it was because | 我认为是因为 |
[08:25] | he was trying to kill the vice president. | 他要刺杀副总统 |
[08:27] | – So he missed? – Apparently. | -他射偏了 -很明显 |
[08:29] | The best shot in your unit? | 你们部队里最佳射手会射偏 |
[08:30] | It happens. | 正常 |
[08:32] | You want to hear my theory? | 想听听我的推测吗 |
[08:33] | My theory is Elizabeth Gaines was killed | 我猜测杀死伊丽莎白·盖恩斯 |
[08:36] | in order to instigate Secret Service protocols, | 是为了触发特勤安保程序 |
[08:38] | which it did. | 这点做到了 |
[08:40] | Everybody was herded together | 所有人未经安检 |
[08:41] | into the State Department panic room | 一起蜂拥进 |
[08:43] | without security checks. | 国务院避难室 |
[08:45] | 27 of our best and brightest, | 我们的27位精英 |
[08:46] | all crowded on in there with you, | 都和你一起挤在那里 |
[08:49] | who was wearing a bomb. | 而你 身上绑着炸弹 |
[08:51] | A… | 炸… |
[08:53] | Where the fuck would I get a bomb? | 我他妈的怎么会有炸弹 |
[08:55] | So you weren’t wearing a bomb? | 所以你当时没绑炸弹吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 没有 |
[08:58] | You didn’t know Abu Nazir’s son? | 你不认识阿布·纳齐尔的儿子 |
[09:00] | No. | 不认识 |
[09:02] | And you did not conspire | 你也没有 |
[09:03] | to assassinate the vice president? | 合谋刺杀副总统 |
[09:07] | Of course I didn’t. | 我当然没有 |
[09:13] | I’ve got something I’d like you to watch. | 我让你看一段视频 |
[09:36] | My name is Nicholas Brody, | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[09:38] | and I’m a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. | 我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士 |
[09:43] | I have a wife | 我有妻子 |
[09:46] | and two kids, | 和两个孩子 |
[09:49] | who I love. | 我爱他们 |
[09:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:57] | By the time you watch this, | 当你们看到这段录像的时候 |
[10:00] | you’ll have read a lot of things about me, | 你们应该已经听说过一些关于我的事 |
[10:03] | about what I’ve done. | 我的所作所为 |
[10:06] | That’s why I wanted to explain myself. | 在此 我要为自己做一个解释 |
[10:10] | So that you’ll know the truth. | 以便让你们知道真相 |
[10:12] | On May 19, 2003, | 在2003年5月19日 |
[10:15] | as part of a two-man sniper team | 身为解放伊拉克行动中 |
[10:17] | serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom… | 一个二人狙击小队的一员… |
[10:20] | Let him suck on that. | 够他喝一壶的 |
[10:23] | Neatly done. | 干得漂亮 |
[10:28] | When the tape ends, we’ll let him stew for a while. | 等带子播完 让他煎熬一会儿 |
[10:31] | No sleep. | 没觉睡 |
[10:35] | …where I was held captive | 我在那里被关押了 |
[10:37] | for more than eight years. | 八年多 |
[10:47] | What hotel? | 哪家酒店 |
[10:49] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[10:51] | For how long? | 住多久 |
[10:54] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[10:56] | Are you guys getting a divorce? | 你们要离婚吗 |
[10:59] | No, we’re… | 不 我们… |
[11:00] | we’re just giving each other some breathing room. | 我们只想给对方一些自由空间 |
[11:04] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:05] | It means we’re trying | 意思是我们 |
[11:06] | very hard to work things out. | 正在努力解决问题 |
[11:09] | Work what out? | 解决什么问题 |
[11:12] | Our problems. | 我们的问题 |
[11:30] | I’ll see you guys at 5:00. | 我会在五点钟过来接你们 |
[11:31] | It’s pizza night. | 晚上有披萨吃哦 |
[11:39] | Is Dad really coming back? | 爸爸真的还会回来吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah, he’s coming back. | 会 他会回来的 |
[11:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:46] | Because I know, Chris. | 因为我知道 克里斯 |
[12:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:09] | Who broke his heart? | 谁伤了他的心 |
[12:11] | My Mother. | 我妈妈 |
[12:13] | What’d she do? Throw away his Xbox? | 她干嘛了 把他游戏机扔了 |
[12:15] | No, she, uh, threw our father out of the house. | 没 她把我们老爸扫地出门了 |
[12:20] | My Mother does that once a month. | 我妈每月都发作一次 |
[12:22] | My Dad sleeps in the guest wing for a week, | 让我爸在白宫客房睡一星期 |
[12:23] | she swears she’s done with him for good, | 还发誓受够他了 |
[12:26] | next thing I know, | 然后一转眼 |
[12:27] | they’re drinking Martinis and listening to My Fair Lady. | 俩人又伴着《窈窕淑女》一起喝着马提尼 |
[12:31] | My therapist says it’s pretty common, but… | 我的心理医生说这很普遍 但是… |
[12:34] | You have a therapist? | 你还看心理医生 |
[12:36] | I had a therapist. | 看过 |
[12:38] | Once. | 一次 |
[12:43] | So, um, | 那个… |
[12:46] | I talked to Xander. | 我跟亚历山大谈过了 |
[12:49] | Home guy? | 青梅竹马那位 |
[12:51] | Yeah, well, | 对 |
[12:52] | the former home guy. | 已经是过去时了 |
[12:58] | Take me out tonight? | 今晚约会啊 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:01] | How about a movie? | 看电影怎么样 |
[13:03] | Once Upon a Time in America is playing at Dupont Circle. | 杜邦环岛上映《美国往事》呢 |
[13:06] | Sergio Leone. | 塞吉欧·李昂尼导的 |
[13:08] | I have absolutely no idea who that is. | 我压根没听说过这人 |
[13:12] | He’s a great Italian filmmaker | 他曾是位优秀的意大利电影人 |
[13:14] | who specializes in wide-screen agony. | 专长是在大荧幕上展现人的疾苦 |
[13:22] | What do you mean, he’s not answering his phone? | 你说他不接电话是什么意思 |
[13:24] | He has to answer his phone, he’s a congressman. | 他必须要接电话 他可是国会议员 |
[13:25] | He can’t just disappear. | 不能就这么消失 |
[13:27] | What about his wife? | 他老婆呢 |
[13:29] | She’s not answering, either? | 也不接电话吗 |
[13:31] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[13:32] | Greg Merriles, did I pronounce that right? | 格雷格·梅尔莉斯 我发音对吗 |
[13:34] | – Yes. – My name is David Estes. | -对 -我是大卫·埃斯蒂斯 |
[13:35] | I work for the Central Intelligence Agency. | 在中央情报局工作 |
[13:38] | I know who you are, sir. | 我知道你是谁 长官 |
[13:40] | Congressman Brody is helping us out on a matter | 布洛迪议员正在帮我们处理 |
[13:42] | of national security. | 一起国家安全事件 |
[13:44] | He is? | 是吗 |
[13:45] | It’s imperative that no one, including his family, | 任何人不得询问他为何失踪 |
[13:47] | questions his absence. | 包括其家人 |
[13:48] | How long will he be helping you? | 他要帮你们多久呢 |
[13:50] | – A few days. – A few days? | -几天吧 -几天啊 |
[13:52] | That’s going to be tricky. His-his schedule’s jam-packed. | 那就不好办了 他的行程满得要死 |
[13:55] | Committee meetings, uh, interviews galore. | 委员会会议 一堆访谈 |
[13:56] | He’s at the Vice President’s beck and call. | 对副总统的召唤要随叫随到 |
[13:58] | I think the safest thing would be to say that he has the flu. | 我想最好说他患流感了 |
[14:01] | There’s a nasty strain going around right now. | 时下正是病毒肆虐的季节 |
[14:04] | Tell anybody who asks he’s staying at the Ashford. | 有人问起来就说他住在阿什福德 |
[14:06] | Why would he be staying at the Ashford? | 为什么非要说他住在阿什福德 |
[14:08] | He and his wife are in the middle of a conjugal spat. | 他和他老婆之间有点不愉快 |
[14:10] | That’s actually the truth. | 这倒是真事 |
[14:12] | It is? Huh. | 是吗 |
[14:13] | Why don’t I know that? | 我怎么不知道 |
[14:15] | Just reassure her that he’s fine, | 你就让她放心 说他很好 |
[14:17] | that his doctor has seen him and that all will be well. | 医生看过了 很快就能康复 |
[14:20] | Call me if there’s a problem. | 有问题的话打给我 |
[14:40] | Hey, this is Nicholas Brody. | 我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[14:42] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[14:44] | Brody, it’s me. | 布洛迪 是我 |
[14:46] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[15:11] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[15:13] | Brody, it’s me again. | 布洛迪 又是我 |
[15:15] | Please call me back. | 给我回个电话吧 |
[15:17] | The kids are freaked. | 孩子们都吓坏了 |
[15:19] | I’m freaked, to be honest. | 老实说 我也吓坏了 |
[15:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:23] | She’s called three times. | 她打了三次电话 |
[15:33] | So, what do you say we start over? | 我们再来一遍如何 |
[15:38] | Who was Issa? | 埃撒是谁 |
[15:41] | Abu Nazir’s son. | 阿布·纳齐尔的儿子 |
[15:42] | Not your guard? | 不是你的守卫 |
[15:44] | No. In fact, you knew Issa. | 不 其实你认识埃萨 |
[15:45] | He was your student. You taught him English. | 他是你的学生 你教他英文 |
[15:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:48] | And you came to love him as if he were your own son. | 然后你逐渐喜欢上他 视如己出 |
[15:53] | Yes, I did. | 是这样 |
[15:55] | He was killed in a drone strike | 他死于无人机轰炸 |
[15:57] | ordered by the highest levels of government. | 是政府最高层下的令 |
[16:01] | He was killed in a drone strike | 他死于无人机轰炸 |
[16:03] | ordered by the vice president of the United States. | 是堂堂美国副总统下的令 |
[16:07] | Who you called a war criminal. | 所以你称他为战犯 |
[16:08] | Because he is. | 他就是战犯 |
[16:09] | Truth is, | 事实是 |
[16:10] | you returned from captivity in Iraq intent on killing him. | 你从伊拉克被囚回来就是为刺杀他 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:15] | Which is why, on the morning of December 17, | 正因如此 在12月17日早晨 |
[16:19] | wearing a suicide vest, | 你身披自杀式背心 |
[16:21] | you conspired to get yourself next to the vice president | 你与人共谋用计进入国务院避难室 |
[16:23] | in the State Department panic room. | 以便近身副总统 |
[16:24] | No. | 不是 |
[16:26] | What do you mean, no? | 你说”不是”是什么意思 |
[16:30] | I wasn’t wearing a vest. | 我没穿炸弹背心 |
[16:32] | I made a tape. That’s all. | 只是录了视频 仅此而已 |
[16:35] | You’re lying to me again. | 你还骗我 |
[16:39] | I was fucked-up. | 当时我不太清醒 |
[16:41] | I was angry. | 怒火冲天 |
[16:43] | But ask yourself, what really happened? | 但你想想 真出事了吗 |
[16:49] | Nothing. | 没吧 |
[16:50] | Nothing? | 还没 |
[16:52] | Tell that to Elizabeth Gaines | 把你这番鬼话 |
[16:54] | and the two Secret Service agents who lost their lives | 说给伊利莎白·盖恩斯和牺牲在国务院门前的 |
[16:57] | on the steps of the State Department. | 那两名特勤听听 |
[16:59] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我与此无关 |
[17:01] | Do you really expect anyone to believe that | 你觉得看过视频后还有人 |
[17:04] | after watching this? | 信你这套吗 |
[17:06] | Believe what you want. | 爱信不信 |
[17:09] | No bomb went off. | 反正没有炸弹爆炸 |
[17:12] | I killed no one. | 我也没杀人 |
[17:16] | You’ve got nothing on me. | 你没有我的任何把柄 |
[17:21] | No real evidence at all. | 根本没有真正的证据 |
[17:29] | Do you really want to do this? | 你真想这样吗 |
[17:32] | What? | 怎样 |
[17:38] | This. | 这样 |
[17:40] | Play games. | 耍花枪 |
[17:43] | Because I can play, too. | 因为我也会 |
[17:47] | What do you think Jessica will say | 你觉得杰西卡会怎么想 |
[17:50] | when I show her your confession? | 要是我把你录的视频给她看的话 |
[17:53] | I think she’ll be glad I didn’t go through with it. | 她会为我终止行动而高兴 |
[17:56] | I think she’ll understand that I was unhinged | 她会理解我是一时糊涂 |
[17:59] | by everything that’s been done to me, | 因为在我身上发生的那些事 |
[18:02] | everything I’ve been through. | 因为我的那番经历 |
[18:05] | She’s a very understanding woman. | 她很体贴人意 |
[18:09] | And… Dana? | 那丹娜呢 |
[18:12] | Is she as understanding? | 她也一样体贴吗 |
[18:18] | What about Chris? | 还有克里斯 |
[18:21] | How old is he now? | 他几岁了 |
[18:23] | 12? | 十二岁 |
[18:26] | What do you think the rest of their lives will look like? | 你认为他们以后的日子会变成什么样 |
[18:30] | My dad, the jihadist murderer. | 我老爸是伊斯兰恐怖分子 |
[18:37] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁愿冒这个险 |
[18:41] | Go ahead and show them. | 去吧 去让他们看吧 |
[18:55] | We know Abu Nazir is going to hit us | 我们知道阿布·纳齐尔准备袭击美国 |
[18:58] | in retaliation for Israel’s bombing of Iranian nuclear sites. | 为了报复以色列轰炸伊朗核设施 |
[19:02] | You were part of his American terrorist cell. | 而你就是其在美的恐怖组织一员 |
[19:05] | No, I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[19:08] | When is the strike going to occur? | 袭击是什么时候 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:13] | What’s the target? | 目标是什么 |
[19:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:25] | What… is the target? | 目标是什么 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:37] | That jog your memory, you fucking asshole? | 这下能想起来了吧 你个王八蛋 |
[19:39] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 我的老天爷 |
[19:42] | When’s the attack?! | 袭击是什么时候 |
[19:43] | Talk, you motherfucker! | 说啊 你他妈的 |
[19:44] | You will talk to me, Brody, goddamn it. | 你大爷的 老子看你不说 |
[19:47] | Get the fuck off of me! | 都他妈放开我 |
[19:49] | What the fuck is the matter with you?! | 你他妈是怎么回事 |
[19:50] | This is my interrogation! | 这是我的审讯 |
[19:52] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[19:53] | Brody, I will fuck you. Fuck you! | 布洛迪 操你妈的 操 |
[20:02] | – We should go. – No, I’m not going anywhere. | -我们走吧 -我哪也不去 |
[20:17] | I can do this, Saul. | 我没问题的 索尔 |
[20:19] | It’s my turn. | 该我上场了 |
[20:50] | I’m sure he isn’t here. | 我确定他不在这里 |
[20:52] | He hasn’t been around since yesterday. | 昨天就没见到他 |
[20:53] | – I just want to see for myself. – Of course. | -我想亲自确认下 -没问题 |
[21:25] | Yesterday. | 昨天的报纸 |
[21:29] | Hi, Betsy. Is Greg there? | 贝西 格雷格在吗 |
[21:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:33] | I’m at the Ashford. | 我在阿什福德酒店 |
[21:34] | No Brody, no flu. | 布洛迪不在 流感也是胡扯 |
[21:36] | I even brought him chicken noodle soup. | 我还给他带了鸡汤面 |
[21:38] | Ugh. Not there? Really? Are you sure? | 他不在 真的吗 你确定 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I’m sure. So where is he? | 我确定 他在哪里 |
[21:43] | Well, don’t worry. I’ll find him. | 别担心 我会找到他的 |
[21:45] | You do that, and you tell him to call me. | 那你去找 然后让他打电话给我 |
[21:56] | As you can see here, here and here, | 你们看 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[21:59] | Israeli jets weren’t able to penetrate the deeper bunkers. | 以色列战斗机无法攻击到更深处的地堡 |
[22:03] | The Iranians hardened the roof | 伊朗人用钢筋混凝土 |
[22:05] | with reinforced concrete, and then they covered it with… | 坚固了屋顶 他们还用… |
[22:08] | Estes. | 我是埃斯蒂斯 |
[22:08] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[22:10] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[22:11] | Greg Merriles. | 格雷格·梅尔莉斯 |
[22:12] | Jessica Brody is all over my ass looking for her husband. | 杰西卡·布洛迪在追问我她丈夫的下落 |
[22:15] | She knows I’m bullshitting her. | 她知道我在敷衍她 |
[22:17] | Uh, we need a little more time. | 我们还需要一点时间 |
[22:20] | Let me speak to Brody. | 让我和布洛迪说话 |
[22:22] | He’s busy right now. | 他现在很忙 |
[22:24] | I’ll wait. | 我可以等 |
[22:25] | I’ll have him call you back. | 我会让他给你回电的 |
[22:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:10] | You broke my heart, you know. | 你伤透了我的心 |
[23:16] | Was that easy for you? | 这对你来说很容易吗 |
[23:18] | Was that fun? | 有趣吗 |
[23:22] | Because of you, I questioned my own sanity. | 因为你 我怀疑自己疯了 |
[23:25] | I had myself committed to a mental institution. | 我去了精神病院 |
[23:31] | I lost my job, too. | 还丢了工作 |
[23:34] | I lost my place in the world. | 我失去了我的归宿 |
[23:40] | I lost everything. | 我失去了所有 |
[23:41] | I just told Estes the truth. | 我只是把事实告诉了埃斯蒂斯 |
[23:43] | You were harassing my family. | 你在骚扰我的家庭 |
[23:45] | The truth? | 事实 |
[23:47] | Bullshit. | 屁话 |
[23:48] | You came this close to blowing him into a million pieces. | 你只差一点就把他炸成豆腐渣了 |
[23:50] | Did you tell him that? | 你告诉过他这点吗 |
[23:51] | I didn’t wear a bomb. | 我没有穿炸弹背心 |
[23:59] | Did you even think about me when you went to Estes? | 你去找埃斯蒂斯时有没有想起过我 |
[24:03] | Tell me you at least felt a… a pang of regret, | 告诉我 你有没有哪怕一丁点后悔 |
[24:07] | a teeny little sliver of guilt. | 或者一毫厘的愧疚感 |
[24:19] | You said before that I’m obsessed with you. | 你之前说 我痴恋着你 |
[24:25] | You really think that? | 你真那么想吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[24:31] | So it’s a one-way street? | 那只是我一厢情愿 |
[24:32] | You have no feelings for me? | 你对我毫无感觉对吧 |
[24:39] | Go ahead. I’m a big girl. I can take it. | 说啊 我很坚强 承受得起 |
[24:45] | Come on, Brody. | 说啊 布洛迪 |
[24:48] | Look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我 亲口告诉我 |
[24:50] | you felt nothing up in that cabin. | 在那个小木屋里 你一点也不曾心动 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry I hurt you. | 抱歉我伤害了你 |
[25:03] | “Hurt” doesn’t quite cover it. | 何止”伤害” |
[25:09] | So did you? Did you… | 你有没有 你… |
[25:11] | did you feel anything? | 有没有心动过 |
[25:12] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, Carrie, we were playing each other. | 天啊 卡莉 我们只是逢场作戏 |
[25:15] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[25:17] | Not the whole time, anyway. | 总之 我没有一直做戏 |
[25:18] | I-I remember thinking I was exactly where I belonged. | 我当时情真意切 以为自己找到了归宿 |
[25:25] | I know what you’re doing. | 我清楚你在做什么 |
[25:28] | And it’s not going to work. | 但是这没用 |
[25:36] | I’m just happy to be talking to you again. | 我很高兴又和你说上话 |
[25:45] | Are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[25:49] | Water, please? | 水 谢谢 |
[25:54] | What you did with the knife, | 你用刀刺穿他的手 |
[25:56] | losing your temper | 大发雷霆… |
[25:59] | that was all theater? | 都是演戏吧 |
[26:01] | Wasn’t it? | 是吗 |
[26:03] | Every good cop needs a bad cop. | 每个好警察都需要个坏警察配合 |
[26:51] | What the fuck is she doing? | 他妈的她在干什么 |
[26:58] | Just listen. | 听着就好 |
[27:15] | Alone at last. | 终于单独在一起了 |
[27:22] | Here, let me get these off you. | 来 我帮你解开手铐 |
[27:56] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事情吗 |
[27:57] | I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[27:59] | You said up at the cabin that you didn’t have anyone to talk to. | 你在小木屋说你找不到人倾诉心事 |
[28:02] | Did you… did you ever find anybody? | 那你… 后来你找到谁了吗 |
[28:05] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[28:06] | A therapist? | 心理医生 |
[28:08] | No. | 没 |
[28:11] | You never went back to that support group, did you? | 你再也没回去参加那个互助小组 对吧 |
[28:13] | – No. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[28:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:26] | People always ask me about the war. | 人们总问我战争是什么样 |
[28:29] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[28:31] | was it as bad as everyone says? | 是不是像别人说的那么恐怖 |
[28:32] | I-I never know what to tell them. | 我从来都不知道怎么回答 |
[28:38] | and then hung from a bridge”? | 尸体被挂在一座桥上” |
[28:48] | No one survives intact. | 没人能毫发无伤地走过战争 |
[28:51] | No. | 是的 |
[28:53] | Do you still have nightmares? | 你还会做噩梦吗 |
[28:59] | Sometimes I shake uncontrollably | 有的时候我会无法控制地发抖 |
[29:01] | for no reason at all. | 没有任何原因 |
[29:07] | So what do you say… | 那么你会怎么说呢 |
[29:09] | when people ask you what it was like over there? | 人们问你那里是什么情形的话 |
[29:12] | As little as possible. | 说得越少越好 |
[29:14] | But if they insist? | 如果他们纠缠不放呢 |
[29:18] | I lie. | 我就说谎 |
[29:21] | Tell them stories they want to hear. | 讲些他们爱听的故事 |
[29:26] | It’s the lies that undo us. | 是谎言毁掉了我们 |
[29:30] | It’s the lies we think we need to survive. | 我们以为只有不断说谎才能活下去 |
[29:34] | When was the last time you told the truth? | 你最近一次说真话是什么时候 |
[29:39] | About five minutes ago | 差不多五分钟前 |
[29:40] | when I said I didn’t wear a bomb. | 我说我没有穿炸弹背心 |
[29:46] | You never wore a bomb? | 你没穿过炸弹背心吗 |
[29:49] | No. | 没有 |
[29:52] | But you did make a suicide tape. | 但你录下了遗言 |
[29:55] | Who did you give it to? | 你把录像给谁了 |
[29:57] | I didn’t give it to anyone. | 谁都没给 |
[29:59] | I threw it in the trash. | 我把它当垃圾扔了 |
[30:00] | And yet it wound up in Beirut | 而录像却落到了贝鲁特的 |
[30:02] | in a Hezbollah commander’s house? | 一个真主党指挥官的家里吗 |
[30:07] | See? You’re drowning in lies. | 看 你沉溺在谎言中无法自拔 |
[30:11] | I’m surprised you can even keep them straight anymore. | 你竟然还能面不改色地说谎 |
[30:14] | Walden lied to the whole fucking world | 无人机袭击那件事 |
[30:15] | – about the drone strike! – Yes, he did. | -瓦尔登对全世界说了谎 -是的 |
[30:18] | But you’re not like him, are you? | 但你和他不一样 是吗 |
[30:20] | – You’re not a monster. – No. | -你不是恶魔 -不是 |
[30:22] | Are you sure you’re not a monster, Brody? | 你确定你不是恶魔吗 布洛迪 |
[30:29] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[30:33] | But Abu Nazir is. | 但阿布·纳齐尔是 |
[30:36] | His pattern is to target innocent civilians | 他一向对无辜平民下手 |
[30:39] | and inflict mass casualties. | 造成巨大伤亡 |
[30:42] | Kenya, 1998, a busy marketplace. | 肯尼亚 1988年 繁忙的市场 |
[30:45] | Madrid, 2004, a packed commuter train. | 马德里 2004年 满载乘客的列车 |
[30:49] | Last spring, a department store in Amsterdam. | 去年春天 阿姆斯特丹的百货商场 |
[30:53] | He doesn’t strike soldiers | 他不袭击士兵 |
[30:55] | and high-ranking murderers like Walden. | 不袭击像瓦尔登这样位高权重的杀人犯 |
[30:57] | He kills wives… | 他杀的都是妻子… |
[31:00] | and children. | 和孩子 |
[31:04] | Danas and…Chrises and | 许许多多的丹娜 克里斯 |
[31:07] | Jessicas. | 和杰西卡 |
[31:15] | I know that you think that he was kind to you, | 我知道你觉得他对你很好 |
[31:18] | that he saved you, but the truth is… | 他拯救了你 但事实是… |
[31:21] | he systematically pulled you apart, Brody… | 他在有计划地把你撕开 布洛迪 |
[31:26] | piece by piece | 一片一片 |
[31:28] | until there was nothing left but pain. | 直到你的生命里只剩下痛苦 |
[31:32] | And then he relieved the pain | 然后他缓解你的痛苦 |
[31:35] | and he put you back together again as someone else. | 再把你组到一起 让你成为另一个人 |
[31:48] | He gave you a boy to love, | 他让你在男孩身上倾尽自己的爱 |
[31:51] | and then that other monster, Walden, | 然后另一个魔鬼 瓦尔登 |
[31:53] | took that boy away. | 夺走了那男孩 |
[31:59] | Between the two of them, they made your life a misery. | 他们俩把你的生活搞得非常痛苦 |
[32:09] | Wouldn’t it be a relief to stop lying? | 结束谎言难道不是种解脱吗 |
[32:19] | For instance, if I stopped lying, | 例如 要我说真话 |
[32:20] | I could say to you, “Brody… | 我会对你说 布洛迪 |
[32:23] | “I want you to leave your wife and children | 我想你离开你的妻儿 |
[32:24] | and be with me.” | 和我在一起 |
[32:33] | There, I said it. | 瞧 我说出来了 |
[32:36] | I’m still alive. | 我还活着 |
[32:41] | It feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[32:46] | Try it. | 试一下 |
[32:53] | You’re a good man, Brody. | 布洛迪 你是一个好人 |
[33:01] | You’re a good man… | 你是一个好人 |
[33:05] | because you didn’t explode the vest you were wearing. | 因为你没有引爆身上的炸弹 |
[33:11] | Right? | 对吗 |
[33:23] | I wasn’t wearing a vest. | 我没有穿炸弹背心 |
[33:29] | You decided not to kill those people. | 你决定放那些人一马 |
[33:35] | You decided to let Walden live. | 你决定让瓦尔登活着 |
[33:40] | Even Walden. | 连瓦尔登你都放过 |
[33:48] | Dana called you, didn’t she? | 丹娜给你打过电话 对吗 |
[33:51] | While you were there in the panic room with Walden. | 你和瓦尔登共处在避难室时 |
[33:54] | She used my cell. | 她用的是我的手机 |
[33:57] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[34:03] | She asked me to come home. | 她要我回家 |
[34:07] | I said I would. | 我说我会的 |
[34:11] | And I did. | 而且我做到了 |
[34:13] | It was hearing Dana’s voice | 听见丹娜的声音时 |
[34:15] | that changed your mind, wasn’t it? | 你改变了主意 是吗 |
[34:22] | She asked you to come home, and you did. | 她要你回家 你做到了 |
[34:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:34] | Maybe because… | 可能是因为 |
[34:39] | Maybe because you suddenly understood | 可能因为你突然意识到 |
[34:41] | that killing yourself and ruining Dana’s life | 就算牺牲自己 毁了丹娜的生活 |
[34:43] | wouldn’t bring Issa back. | 埃萨也不会复活 |
[34:48] | Maybe because you knew then | 可能因为你意识到 |
[34:50] | how much you loved your own child. | 你是那么的爱自己的孩子 |
[34:57] | Maybe because you were just sick of death. | 可能因为你只是不喜欢死亡 |
[35:10] | That’s the Brody I’m talking to. | 那才是和我谈话的布洛迪 |
[35:14] | That’s the Brody that knows the difference | 他知道战争与恐怖主义 |
[35:16] | between warfare and terrorism. | 之间的区别 |
[35:21] | That’s the Brody I met up in that cabin. | 那才是我在小木屋里碰到的布洛迪 |
[35:39] | That’s the Brody I fell in love with. | 那才是我爱上的布洛迪 |
[35:57] | What is Abu Nazir’s plan? | 阿布·纳齐尔的计划是什么 |
[36:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:10] | But there is a plan, right? | 但确实有个计划 对吗 |
[36:15] | To attack America? | 袭击美国 |
[36:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:48] | Who does know the plan? | 那谁知道这个计划 |
[36:55] | Uh, Roya Hammad, maybe. I’m not sure. | 可能是罗亚·哈玛迪 我不确定 |
[36:58] | Roya Hammad? | 罗亚·哈玛迪 |
[37:02] | Who gave you the suicide vest? | 谁给你那件自杀式炸弹背心 |
[37:08] | A tailor from Gettysburg in Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州葛底斯堡的一个裁缝 |
[37:12] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[37:16] | Bassel something. | 巴塞尔什么来着 |
[37:18] | Is there anyone else in Nazir’s network | 你有联系过纳齐尔情报网里的 |
[37:20] | that you’ve had contact with? | 其他人吗 |
[37:23] | There was Afzal Hamid. | 埃弗扎·哈米德 |
[37:27] | Al Zahrani, the… Saudi attache? | 阿尔·扎赫拉尼 沙特大使 |
[37:35] | And Tom Walker. | 还有汤姆·沃克 |
[37:37] | All dead. | 都死了 |
[37:42] | All dead. | 都死了 |
[38:20] | We need you to call your wife. | 你要回电你妻子 |
[38:25] | Reassure her that you’re okay. | 让她知道你没事 |
[38:28] | That you’ll be home… | 今晚 稍晚的时候 |
[38:30] | later tonight. | 你会回家 |
[38:47] | When’s Finn picking you up? | 芬什么时候来接你 |
[38:49] | Soon. | 很快 |
[38:50] | Are you excited? | 兴奋吗 |
[38:52] | It’s just a date, Mom. | 只是个约会 老妈 |
[39:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:04] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[39:06] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[39:10] | Just checking in. | 跟你报下平安 |
[39:12] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[39:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[39:17] | Looking for some answers. | 寻找一些答案 |
[39:20] | Did you find any? | 那找到了吗 |
[39:23] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 找到了 |
[39:29] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[39:34] | They miss their father. | 他们思念父亲 |
[39:38] | We need to talk, Brody. | 我们得谈谈 布洛迪 |
[39:40] | I’ll come by the house. | 我会回家来 |
[39:42] | When? | 什么时候 |
[39:44] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[39:47] | Jess, don’t worry. | 别担心 杰西 |
[39:50] | We’re going to be fine. | 我们会好起来的 |
[40:03] | Your father’s coming home. | 你们的父亲要回来了 |
[40:05] | Sure he is. | 必须的 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:24] | Easy. | 小心 |
[40:58] | Well, you look nice. | 瞧我的漂亮女儿 |
[41:00] | I combed my hair. | 我就梳了个头 |
[41:02] | Well, then you look beautiful. | 这样看起来很漂亮 |
[41:12] | Did you tell Xander you’re seeing Finn? | 亚历山大知道你在跟芬约会吗 |
[41:14] | Yeah, I-I told him. | 我跟他讲了 |
[41:18] | I figured it would just be too creepy otherwise. | 不然的话太别扭了 |
[41:21] | Or just be wrong otherwise. | 瞒着他是不对的 |
[41:23] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[41:28] | It is kind of weird, though. | 还是感觉怪怪的 |
[41:30] | I mean, me dating the boss’s son. | 我跟老板的孩子约会 |
[41:33] | It’s not weird at all. | 一点都不怪 |
[41:35] | Anyway, Vice President Walden isn’t Dad’s boss exactly. | 况且 瓦尔登副总统也不是你爸爸的老板 |
[41:39] | They’re colleagues. | 他们是同事 |
[41:47] | I’m sorry about all the confusion. | 抱歉让你摸不到头脑 |
[41:50] | I know your dad and I are supposed to be the grown-ups. | 我和你爸爸应该表现得像成年人 |
[41:54] | It’s… whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[42:06] | Dad changed over there. | 爸爸在那边的时候变了 |
[42:12] | They did something to him. | 他们对他做过什么 |
[42:15] | They did. | 没错 |
[42:31] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[42:36] | Hi, Mrs. Brody. | 你好 布洛迪夫人 |
[42:37] | Hi, Finn. | 你好 芬 |
[42:40] | Get her back safe and sound. | 记得把她安全送回来 |
[42:42] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[43:32] | Brody, we need to go over your options. | 布洛迪 我们得看一下你有什么选择 |
[43:45] | Here’s what you’re facing: | 可能会有两种 |
[43:48] | a trial with all the attendant publicity, | 一场备受公众瞩目的庭审 |
[43:51] | followed by a long prison sentence. | 然后是漫长的狱中生活 |
[43:53] | You’ll bring dishonor and shame to yourself, | 你会让你自己 |
[43:56] | the Marine Corps, | 海军陆战队 |
[43:58] | the country and your family. | 你的国家和家庭一起颜面扫地 |
[44:03] | Or… | 或者 |
[44:05] | you help us, and all of that goes away. | 你帮我们 所有这些一笔勾销 |
[44:10] | Help you how? | 怎么帮你们 |
[44:13] | We send you back into the world as if nothing happened. | 我们当什么都没发生过 放你回去 |
[44:16] | You help us figure out what Abu Nazir’s plan is. | 你要帮我们弄清楚阿布·纳齐尔的计划 |
[44:22] | No trial? | 不用审判吗 |
[44:23] | No charges, no trial. | 不起诉 不审判 |
[44:27] | Jess and the kids? | 杰西和孩子们呢 |
[44:28] | They’ll never know. | 她们永远不会知道 |
[44:30] | You quit politics, move to the town of your choice | 你告别政坛 搬到一个自己喜欢的小镇 |
[44:33] | somewhere far, far away. | 一个遥远的地方 |
[44:37] | Immunity? | 有豁免权吗 |
[44:41] | You guys don’t have the power to give me that. | 你们没有权力给我豁免权 |
[44:45] | You better hope we do. | 你最好还是希望我们有 |
[45:34] | 葛底斯堡 裁缝巴塞尔 | |
[45:37] | 见面地点 沃尔德霍恩大街 | |
[45:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:05] | Let’s have some fun. | 做点有趣的事吧 |
[46:07] | Hmm, fun. | 有趣的事 |
[46:22] | You want to have some fun, huh? | 想好玩点是吧 |
[46:26] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[46:57] | Faster. | 再快点 |
[46:58] | – Faster! – Okay. All right. | -再快点 -好的 |
[47:19] | Yeah! Okay. | 真棒 甩掉了 |
[47:34] | Stop! Finn, stop! | 停下 芬 停车 |
[47:36] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[47:39] | You got to turn around! | 你快调头 |
[47:39] | You got to go back there! | 你得回去 |
[47:44] | – Fuck! – Come on. | -我操 -快点 |
[47:45] | Dana, please! If anyone finds out about this, my life is over! | 丹娜 拜托 被人发现我就完了 |
[47:49] | Well, we at least have to call 911! | 至少应该报警啊 |
[47:50] | No. They can trace the call. | 不行 他们能追踪来电 |
[47:56] | See? She’s fine, Dana, okay? | 看到了吗 她没事 丹娜 |
[47:58] | He’s calling 911. There’s nothing we can do about it. | 他在报警 我们没什么可做的了 |
[48:00] | Finn, we almost killed someone! | 芬尼 我们差点撞死人 |
[48:02] | Dana, I’m begging you, let’s just get out of here. | 丹娜 求你了 我们快离开这儿吧 |
[48:04] | My dad is the vice president of the United States. | 我爸爸可是美国副总统 |
[48:09] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操 |
[48:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:14] | Go. | 走 |
[48:28] | I assume you’ve spoken to Roya about me. | 我想你已经跟罗亚说起过我了 |
[48:32] | She was the one who suggested I reestablish the relationship. | 是她建议我与你重修旧好 |
[48:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:39] | So if she comments on your absence, | 如果她对你的缺席有微词 |
[48:40] | – just tell her you were with me. – With you? | -就告诉她你跟我在一起 -跟你在一起 |
[48:43] | Tell her we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. | 告诉她我们欲火焚身欲罢不能 |
[48:47] | The affair will be our cover going forward. | 这段婚外情会是我们继续接触的幌子 |
[48:51] | If you need me for whatever reason, | 如果需要我 不管什么原因 |
[48:52] | you just call and say you miss me. | 就给我打电话说想我了 |
[48:53] | I’ll do the same. | 我也一样 |
[48:55] | We’ll meet at my apartment. | 然后在我公寓见 |
[49:37] | So Walden just stands there and gets elected president? | 瓦尔登不会吹灰之力就能当选为总统了 |
[49:42] | He could lose. | 他也可能当不上 |
[49:46] | Abu Nazir will find out I’m working for you. | 阿布·纳齐尔会发现我在为你们工作 |
[49:49] | No, he won’t. Not if we’re careful. | 不 不会的 只要我们小心行事 |
[49:51] | When he does, he’ll go after my family. | 一旦他发现 我的家人就会因其受害 |
[49:53] | That’s how he operates. | 那是他一贯的行事风格 |
[49:55] | We’ll protect your family. | 我们会保护你的家人 |
[51:38] | The last time I went on a bender | 我上一次借酒消愁是因为 |
[51:41] | was when you went to the prom with Billy Birkbeck | 陪你参加毕业舞会的是比利·伯克贝克 |
[51:43] | instead of me. | 而不是我 |
[51:45] | I was 17 years old. | 那时我十七岁 |
[51:46] | Where’s your car? | 你的车呢 |
[51:48] | I left it outside a bar in Fairfax. | 丢在费尔法克斯一家酒吧外了 |
[51:50] | I took a cab. | 我打车回来的 |
[51:53] | How’s the flu? | 感冒好了吗 |
[51:55] | Greg just made that up. | 那是格雷格编的 |
[51:57] | Don’t blame him. He was just doing his job. | 别怪他 他只是在做自己的本职工作 |
[52:08] | I’d like your permission to come home. | 希望你允许我回家 |
[52:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:15] | But I need the truth, Brody. | 但我要知道真相 布洛迪 |
[52:18] | That was the deal. | 必须如此 |
[52:19] | If you want to come back, | 如果你想回来 |
[52:20] | I need to know what is going on with you. | 就得告诉我你到底是怎么回事 |
[52:23] | And don’t give me any bullshit | 还有 别再说 |
[52:25] | about a bender and Billy Birkbeck. | 买醉或比利·伯克贝克之类的屁话了 |
[52:27] | No more secrets. | 不许再有秘密 |
[52:30] | Can it wait until the morning? | 能等到明天早上再说吗 |
[52:32] | No, it can’t. | 不能 |
[52:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:40] | You’re going to think this is a little crazy, Jess. | 你可能会觉得这有些疯狂 杰西 |
[52:45] | I’m working for the CIA. | 我为中情局工作 |
[52:49] | The CIA? | 中情局 |
[52:51] | Yep. | 对 |
[52:54] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[52:56] | Helping out on matters of national security. | 事关国家安全的大事 |
[53:00] | Brody, if this is some more bullshit… | 布洛迪 如果你又在鬼话连篇… |
[53:02] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[53:03] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[53:07] | It’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[53:12] | I can’t tell you any more right now. | 我现在不能透露更多 |
[53:15] | I shouldn’t have told you this much already. | 其实这些我都不应该告诉你 |
[53:24] | You’re home early. | 你回来早了 |
[53:28] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[53:30] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[53:34] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[53:37] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[53:42] | Are you back? | 你回来住吗 |
[53:44] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m back. | 对 我回来了 |
[53:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |