时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:21] | We hit someone with your car. | 我们开车撞了人 |
[01:23] | She died in the middle of the night. | 她深夜的时候死了 |
[01:26] | We have to tell someone. | 我们总得告诉别人 |
[01:27] | No, we don’t. We agreed to stay quiet. | 不 我们说过要守口如瓶的 |
[01:29] | It’s even more important now. | 现在守口如瓶就更重要了 |
[01:31] | I got a line on our terrorist. | 我有消息来源可以了解那个恐怖分子 |
[01:32] | I can get her to talk. | 我能让她开口 |
[01:35] | – Hi, Aileen. – Who are you? | -你好啊 艾琳 -你是谁 |
[01:36] | Your ride. | 来接你的 |
[01:41] | What is the target? | 目标是什么 |
[01:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:48] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈是怎么回事 |
[01:49] | This is my interrogation! | 这是我的审讯 |
[01:51] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[01:53] | I can do this, Saul. | 我没问题的 索尔 |
[01:56] | It’s my turn. | 该我上场了 |
[01:58] | What is Abu Nazir’s plan? | 阿布·纳齐尔的计划是什么 |
[02:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:01] | But there is a plan? | 但确实有个计划 对吗 |
[02:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:07] | Who does know the plan? | 那谁知道这个计划 |
[02:08] | I’m a friend of Nazir’s. | 我是纳齐尔的朋友 |
[02:12] | This is it. This is the meet we’ve been waiting for. | 就是现在 等的就是他们碰头 |
[02:14] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[02:15] | Without the sunglasses. | 没戴墨镜 |
[02:18] | The tailor in Gettysburg, | 葛底斯堡的那个裁缝 |
[02:20] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:21] | He handled their munitions. | 他们的军需品都由他经手 |
[02:23] | If this new guy turns out to be his replacement, | 如果这个新人是来接替他的位置 |
[02:24] | we need a line on him fast. | 我们得尽快找到他 |
[02:26] | I’ll put a forensics team together | 我调遣一个法医鉴证小组 |
[02:28] | and take them to Gettysburg. | 带他们一起去葛底斯堡 |
[03:11] | You heard about Gettysburg? | 你听说葛底斯堡的事了吗 |
[03:13] | Heard about it? | 何止听说 |
[03:14] | It’s all over the fucking news. | 新闻报道铺天盖地的 |
[03:17] | Was that really necessary? | 有必要那么赶尽杀绝吗 |
[03:18] | We got what we needed, | 我们需要的东西拿到手了 |
[03:20] | that’s the important thing. | 这才是最重要的 |
[03:21] | – Which was what? – But we lost a man, | -什么东西 -但我们损失了一名弟兄 |
[03:23] | so you’re going to have to play a larger role now. | 所以现在你的任务加重了 |
[03:25] | Yeah, like what? | 什么任务 |
[03:27] | How about some details? | 能具体说说吗 |
[03:28] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[03:31] | That’s not good enough, Roya. | 这可不太好 罗亚 |
[03:33] | That’s how it’s always been. | 之前一直如此 |
[03:34] | What’s different now? | 现在为何要多问 |
[03:35] | Six federal agents are dead. | 死了六名联邦探员 |
[03:37] | You can’t expect business as usual. | 你不能指望一切照旧 |
[03:39] | It is what it is, | 该怎样就怎样 |
[03:40] | and things are going to move very quickly now. | 现在事态会发展得相当迅速 |
[03:43] | Oh, like a day? A week? | 多快 一天 一周 |
[03:45] | I need you to meet with someone. | 我需要你去跟一个人碰头 |
[03:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:49] | I’ll let you know the how and where as soon as I can. | 时机一到 我就告诉你方式和地点 |
[03:53] | I got to tell you, Roya, | 我告诉你 罗亚 |
[03:54] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[03:55] | You don’t have to like it, | 你用不着喜欢 |
[03:57] | but this is no time to buck. | 但现在不是闹情绪的时候 |
[03:59] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快得手了 |
[04:01] | Meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[04:02] | this weekend, you’re at a Walden fund-raiser, right? | 本周末你要参加瓦尔登的募捐活动 对吧 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:06] | Keep him happy. | 把他哄得开心点 |
[04:07] | I always do. | 我一直把他哄得很好 |
[04:08] | Keep him very happy. | 把他哄得再爽点 |
[04:25] | This one’s a piece of work. | 这货简直逆天了 |
[04:27] | A spitter, a hitter and a shitter. | 啐人 打人 撅屁股就拉 |
[04:30] | That doesn’t sound like her. | 她不像这样的人啊 |
[04:32] | Then you don’t know her too well. | 那说明你不太了解她 |
[04:47] | BA54, open please. | BA54 请开门 |
[05:01] | Aileen? | 艾琳 |
[05:05] | It’s Saul Berenson. | 我是索尔·贝伦森 |
[05:11] | We drove from Mexico to D.C. together. | 我之前开车把你从墨西哥送到了华盛顿 |
[05:17] | I said I might be back if I needed help. | 我说过 如果需要你帮忙会回来找你 |
[05:23] | Can we talk about this upstairs? | 我们能去楼上谈吗 |
[05:28] | What’s wrong with here? | 这里有什么不妥 |
[05:31] | Everything. | 哪儿都不妥 |
[05:34] | It’s very urgent. | 情况紧急 |
[06:24] | You ever get outside? | 你有机会出去走动吗 |
[06:31] | 23 hours in the cell. | 每天二十三个小时蹲在号子里 |
[06:34] | One hour to walk around, | 一个小时出去放风 |
[06:35] | go to the crappy library, that kind of thing. | 去那破书馆之类的烂地方 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[06:41] | My eyes are shot, though. | 不过我眼睛伤了 |
[06:43] | I don’t even read anymore. | 没法看书了 |
[06:47] | Look at that light. | 看那窗外的阳光 |
[06:48] | Isn’t it nice? | 多美好啊 |
[06:54] | I need help, Aileen. | 你得帮下我 艾琳 |
[06:58] | We’re on a tight timetable. | 时间紧迫 |
[06:59] | You said. | 你说过了 |
[07:10] | You know who this is? | 你认识这人吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I know him. | 认识 |
[07:18] | Who is he? | 是谁 |
[07:24] | Name, address, | 姓名 住址 |
[07:25] | anything. | 有什么说什么 |
[07:28] | I tell you, you get what you need, | 我跟你说了 你得到你想要的 |
[07:31] | and I get shoved back into that cell. | 我还是会被扔回大牢 |
[07:34] | Well, maybe I can talk to the warden. | 也许我可以找找典狱长 |
[07:36] | He’s sadistic. | 那是个虐待狂 |
[07:37] | Oh, they say that about every warden. | 典狱长都那德性 |
[07:38] | For a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[07:41] | Time is of the essence here. | 时不我待 |
[07:42] | Not for me. | 跟我没关系 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[07:52] | Keeping in mind there’s only so much | 紧记 我能为一个 |
[07:54] | I can do for a confessed terrorist. | 招了供的恐怖分子做得可不多 |
[07:56] | A window. | 我要窗 |
[07:59] | A cell with a view. | 要带窗的牢房 |
[08:01] | I can get that. | 可以 |
[08:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么确定 |
[08:04] | Can you trust me that I can get that for you | 请相信我能做到 |
[08:07] | and help me now? | 然后帮我 好吗 |
[08:10] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁都信不过 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[08:21] | On the gate. | 开门 |
[08:36] | Why does Roya care so much about Walden? | 罗亚怎么那么在意瓦尔登 |
[08:38] | Maybe he’s the target. | 也许他就是袭击目标 |
[08:40] | Again? | 再一次 |
[08:41] | Well, the World Trade Center | 世贸中心 |
[08:42] | was hit in ’93 and was the target again | 九三年就被袭击过 有印象吧 |
[08:45] | more recently, you may recall. | 近年不是又被撞 |
[08:50] | You see Galvez? | 见盖维斯了吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 见了 |
[08:54] | It doesn’t look good. | 情况不好 |
[08:56] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[08:58] | They told his parents to come. | 院方叫他父母来了 |
[09:04] | You get any word back from the lab? | 实验室那边有消息吗 |
[09:06] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[09:07] | there were no radioactive contaminants in the shop. | 商店没发生放射性沾染 |
[09:09] | So it’s not a dirty bomb. | 那就没脏弹了 |
[09:11] | But judging by the RDX residue and the fact | 不过检测到高爆炸药残残留物 |
[09:12] | that it took two guys to move that thing, | 并根据俩人才搬得动这一事实判断 |
[09:15] | they’ve got enough C-4 to level an embassy, a synagogue. | 他们得到的炸药量 足够炸平一座使馆或教堂 |
[09:19] | And they’re in the wind. | 可就是找不到他们 |
[09:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:28] | I got to get out of this dress. | 得把这身破病号服脱了 |
[09:30] | They’re not discharging you. | 他们不会准许你出院的 |
[09:32] | I’m discharging me. | 我自己准了 |
[09:40] | Where’s Saul? | 索尔呢 |
[09:41] | He went to the supermax in Waynesburg | 去韦恩斯堡最高警戒监狱 |
[09:43] | to see Aileen. | 找艾琳了 |
[09:45] | That’s our big move? | 只有这种大动作吗 |
[09:46] | Rattle a chick | 就去吓唬人家 |
[09:48] | who’s been locked up for months? | 牢里关了几个月的娘们 |
[09:50] | It’s a Hail Mary. | 也没其它办法了 |
[09:52] | Quinn, right in front of me? | 奎恩 我还在这呢 |
[09:56] | Like you’ve never seen a dick before. | 就跟你以前没见过似的 |
[10:13] | You gonna ride a horse? | 你要骑马吗 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:16] | ‘Cause you could break your neck on a horse. | 你要骑马可能会摔断脖子哦 |
[10:35] | Finn? | 芬 |
[10:38] | I went to her funeral. | 我去了她的葬礼 |
[10:42] | They passed around | 奉献盘传来传去 |
[10:42] | this collection plate, and there were like, $12. | 大家也就才捐了十二块钱吧 |
[10:51] | You want to send money or something? | 你也想捐助吗 |
[10:56] | I want to tell. | 我想说了 |
[10:58] | Tell who? | 跟谁说 |
[10:59] | Our parents, the cops. | 父母 警方 |
[11:01] | And, uh, what will that achieve? | 为了达到什么目的 |
[11:06] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这事该说出来 |
[11:08] | I know. I’m not a sociopath here, okay? | 我真不是那种反社会的人 |
[11:09] | Then let’s do it together. | 那咱俩就一起去说 |
[11:11] | If we were normal people with normal parents, we would. | 要是我们是普通人家的孩子 说就说了 |
[11:14] | But what, We’re special? | 怎么了 我们很特殊吗 |
[11:16] | My Dad… | 是我爸… |
[11:17] | What? | 那怎么了 |
[11:19] | It’s bad enough with him. | 那他就完了 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry, but if you’re not gonna do this with me, | 对不起了 你要是不陪我说 |
[11:26] | I have to do it by myself. | 我就自己说了 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Okay what? | 什么好吧 |
[11:47] | Okay, we’ll tell. | 我们一起说 |
[12:00] | Will Senator Laughton be there? | 劳顿议员去吗 |
[12:03] | Laughton’s fading. | 劳顿势力渐微 |
[12:05] | Avery Phillips is the new contender. | 艾弗里·菲利普成了新贵 |
[12:08] | A woman, interesting. | 女的啊 有意思 |
[12:11] | Yeah, Walden’s playing the field. | 对 瓦尔登喜欢四处结好 |
[12:14] | You’re still the front-runner. | 你还做墙头草呗 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:22] | So Mike was over the other night. | 麦克前几天晚上来过吧 |
[12:25] | Who told you that? | 谁告你的 |
[12:26] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[12:32] | He told me something upsetting. | 他告我些令人感到不安的事 |
[12:34] | About you. | 你的事 |
[12:35] | Why am I not surprised? | 这不稀奇 |
[12:38] | He told me you killed Tom. | 他说是你杀了汤姆 |
[12:47] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[12:48] | I can take it if it’s the truth, | 要是真的我也能承受 |
[12:50] | but I can’t take another lie. | 可我不想听你撒谎 |
[13:03] | The CIA knew we were close, | 中情局知道我俩关系不错 |
[13:07] | and they used me to reach him, | 他们利用我接近他 |
[13:12] | and then it got messy. | 但后来情势棘手 |
[13:14] | Like how? | 怎么 |
[13:15] | Like dangerous. | 很危险 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I… | 是的 我… |
[13:22] | I did have a part in… | 我的确曾经参与… |
[13:25] | in stopping him. | 阻止他 |
[13:26] | What the fuck, Brody? | 搞什么鬼 布洛迪 |
[13:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | But look, | 但听着 |
[13:34] | Tom lost his way. | 汤姆迷失了方向 |
[13:38] | He just… | 他只是… |
[13:39] | he just went through too many things, | 他只是做了太多坏事 |
[13:41] | and he-he couldn’t get right again. | 他已经无法回头了 |
[13:55] | It looks like we’re here. | 我们好像到了 |
[14:12] | It’s about time you visited, Billy. | 你也该来做客了 比利 |
[14:14] | You been busy or something? | 你很忙还是怎么样 |
[14:15] | Just waiting for an invitation, Rex. | 在等你的邀请呢 雷克斯 |
[14:17] | My door’s always open, you know that. | 我家大门永远向你敞开 你知道的 |
[14:18] | Ah, Cynthia. | 辛迪亚 |
[14:19] | Hi there, Rex. | 你好 雷克斯 |
[14:22] | You still look like a Tri Delt. | 你还是那么风姿绰约 |
[14:24] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[14:27] | So… | 那… |
[14:30] | when? | 什么时候 |
[14:34] | Let’s do it later. | 等一会就说 |
[14:37] | Today though. | 但会是今天 对吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[14:41] | Sometime today. | 今天有空的时候 |
[14:45] | Nick Brody, Rex Henning, | 尼克·布洛迪 这是雷克斯·汉宁 |
[14:47] | – owner of this little dacha. – Pleasure. | -这幢小别墅的主人 -很荣幸 |
[14:48] | – It’s beautiful. – Oh, thank you very much. | -你的房子很漂亮 -谢谢夸奖 |
[14:51] | Bar fight? | 酒后斗殴 |
[14:52] | Home improvements. | 家里装修 |
[14:55] | – This is my wife, Jessica. Jessica, welcome. | -这是我的妻子 杰西卡 -杰西卡 欢迎光临 |
[14:57] | – Nice to meet you. Pleasure. – Thank you. | -很高兴见到你 很荣幸 -谢谢你 |
[14:59] | Nick, I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. | 尼克 我一直盼望着能够见到你 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:03] | Let’s get inside and have some lemonade. | 我们进去吧 喝些东西 |
[15:06] | Raise some money. | 筹些钱 |
[15:12] | I’ll meet you inside. | 我们里面见 |
[15:29] | Hi, Brody. | 你好 布洛迪 |
[15:30] | How does my wife know about Tom Walker? | 我妻子怎么知道汤姆·沃克的事 |
[15:33] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:34] | I’ll tell you how. | 我告诉你 |
[15:35] | Mike Faber, and how the fuck does he know? | 麦克·费伯告诉她的 他怎么知道 |
[15:37] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[15:38] | Hey, Brody, calm down. | 布洛迪 冷静点 |
[15:39] | You came to me, accusing me | 你来找我 指责我 |
[15:40] | of lying about Gettysburg. | 在葛底斯堡的事情上撒谎 |
[15:42] | Maybe it’s you who’s the one that’s lying, hmm? | 或许你才是那个撒谎的人 |
[15:46] | Pulling some bullshit on me. | 把屎盆子扣到我头上 |
[15:47] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[15:48] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[15:51] | I’ll take care of Faber. | 费伯的事情我来处理 |
[15:52] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[15:54] | Have you really got this under control? | 你真的能控制住局面吗 |
[15:55] | Because it doesn’t seem like it. | 因为看起来不像啊 |
[15:57] | And what the fuck happened in that shop? | 裁缝店里到底他妈的发生了什么事 |
[15:58] | How did you lose those six agents? | 你们那六个特工怎么死的 |
[16:01] | We’re investigating that. | 我们正在调查 |
[16:02] | Great, so you’re hedging, Roya’s hedging. | 好极了 你含糊其辞 罗亚也是如此 |
[16:05] | This thing is on, I’m at the center of it, | 东窗事发 我在风口浪尖上 |
[16:07] | and I’m in the fucking dark. | 却他妈的两眼一抹黑 |
[16:09] | Brody, | 布洛迪 |
[16:10] | we’ll deal with Faber, I promise. | 我们会和费伯交涉 我保证 |
[16:13] | I know this is hard. | 我知道很难做 |
[16:14] | I’m sor… | 对不… |
[16:23] | Are you my chaperone for the weekend? | 周末是你负责监视我吗 |
[16:24] | Well, somebody’s got to do it. | 总得有人做啊 |
[16:26] | Oh, well, this should be fun. | 这肯定挺有意思 |
[16:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:32] | – He’s stressed. – Well, he’s a friggin’ double agent, | -他紧张了 -他现在是他妈的双重间谍 |
[16:34] | no shit he’s stressed. | 紧张是明摆着的事情 |
[16:35] | I thought Saul and Estes already wrangled Faber. | 我以为索尔和埃斯蒂斯已经说服费伯 |
[16:37] | Well, I guess it didn’t take. | 我看是没啥作用 |
[16:43] | Go to Brody after. | 一会儿去找布洛迪 |
[16:46] | You think? | 你觉得应该去 |
[16:47] | He’s our only play here. | 他是我们唯一的棋子 |
[16:49] | He’s everything. | 他是重中之重 |
[16:53] | He’s still with us, | 他还在我们这边 |
[16:54] | but he needs to feel a sense of control, power. | 但是他需要一点控制感 力量 |
[16:58] | So empower the guy. | 那就赋予他力量 |
[17:15] | I know it’s unusual, Warden, | 我知道这不合常规 狱长 |
[17:17] | but she’s a CIA asset, and it’s urgent. | 但她对中情局有用 而且事情紧急 |
[17:20] | My. | 天呐 |
[17:23] | I can, of course, go through the formal channels, | 当然 我也可以通过正常渠道去做 |
[17:25] | but if you could expedite this, | 但您是否可以予以特办 |
[17:26] | it’s truly a matter of national security. | 因为此事 真的关系到国家安全 |
[17:30] | I know that you’re a very important man. | 我知道您是一位要员 |
[17:33] | It has nothing to do with me. | 这和我没什么关系 |
[17:34] | With agendas and access | 事情紧急 而我权力有限 |
[17:35] | I can only wonder about. | 我恐怕不能做到 |
[17:37] | I’m asking as a fellow law enforcement agent. | 我只是以一名执法者同事的身份请求 |
[17:40] | Can you move Aileen Morgan above ground? | 您可否把艾琳·摩根转到地面上的牢房里来 |
[17:42] | We all have our issues. | 我们各有各的麻烦 |
[17:45] | Homeland Security funding goes to the big cities. | 国土安全部的资金都给了那些大城市 |
[17:47] | My budget gets cut. | 我们的预算受到削减 |
[17:48] | I sympathize. | 我理解 |
[17:49] | And we all have our domains, don’t we? | 不过我们都有自己的职权范围 对吧 |
[17:51] | And the United States Penitentiary Waynesburg is mine. | 而美国韦恩斯堡州立监狱正好归我管 |
[17:55] | – Understood. – And in this domain, | -我明白 -而在这一亩三分地 |
[17:57] | a big shot from the big city | 那些城里来的 |
[18:00] | with his fine credentials | 趾高气昂 |
[18:01] | and heaven-may-care grooming… | 道貌岸然的大人物… |
[18:04] | – Excuse me? – just doesn’t have | -你说什么 -不会有 |
[18:07] | the kind of power he’s accustomed to. | 他们习以为常的特权 |
[18:15] | I’ll have orders sent from the attorney general. | 我去找司法部长来下达命令 |
[18:29] | Mike Faber. | 麦克·费伯 |
[18:30] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[18:32] | Right. | 对 |
[18:32] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你肯见我 |
[18:34] | You’re welcome to come up. | 欢迎你来 |
[18:35] | Yeah, I spend all day inside. | 在办公室呆了一整天 |
[18:36] | I thought we could get some fresh air. | 出来吸点新鲜空气 |
[18:41] | So what’s this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:43] | Well, it’s about giving you the lay of the land. | 想让你了解一下当前的局势 |
[18:46] | – Regarding? – Which I really shouldn’t have to do | -哪方面 -我真不该再提第二回了 |
[18:48] | since my colleagues already told you to stand down. | 因为我同事已经让你别插手了 |
[18:52] | Brody. | 布洛迪的事 |
[18:55] | There is a terrorist event on the horizon. | 有一恐怖事件已初露端倪 |
[18:58] | Nick Brody is essential to our plan for stopping it. | 尼克·布洛迪对我们的反恐计划很重要 |
[19:01] | So if we weren’t clear enough the first time, | 如果第一次没跟你说清楚 |
[19:03] | let me drive it home again. | 那么我再说一次 |
[19:04] | Cease and fucking desist, understood? | 赶紧他妈歇菜吧 懂吗 |
[19:12] | A terrorist attack. | 恐怖袭击 |
[19:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:15] | They didn’t say that at Langley. | 在中情局的时候他们没说 |
[19:16] | Well, they shouldn’t have had to. | 用不着说那么多 |
[19:18] | You should have complied. | 你服从就是了 |
[19:20] | But you’re emotional about Brody. | 但你和布洛迪有感情恩怨 |
[19:22] | – No, ma’am. – Because you’re in love with his wife. | -我没有 -因为你爱上了他的妻子 |
[19:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:27] | We know about you and Jessica. | 我们知道你和杰西卡的事 |
[19:31] | There’s nothing to know. | 没什么可知道的 |
[19:32] | You were with her. | 你曾和她有一腿 |
[19:34] | You were going to move in, but then he came home. | 你们本想同居 但那时布洛迪归国了 |
[19:43] | That was a long time ago. | 陈年旧事了 |
[19:44] | Not really. | 也不算久 |
[19:46] | Not when you’ve chosen someone. | 至少你还没另觅新欢 |
[19:53] | Look, Mike, it’s… | 麦克… |
[19:55] | it’s hard wanting something, or someone, | 有些事 有些人 |
[19:58] | that you just can’t have. | 你不能强求 |
[20:00] | You don’t know what I want. | 你不知道我想要什么 |
[20:01] | Stop talking to her about Brody. | 别再和杰西卡谈布洛迪的事 |
[20:04] | Stop playing detective. | 别装侦探了 |
[20:05] | It won’t help her. | 对她没好处 |
[20:10] | What will help then? | 那怎么才有好处 |
[20:12] | You standing by, | 袖手旁观 |
[20:15] | looking out for her. | 守护她 |
[20:17] | Because some time soon she and those kids | 因为不久将来 她和孩子们 |
[20:19] | might really need you. | 可能真的会很需要你 |
[20:26] | All right, I’ll… | 好吧 |
[20:27] | I’ll lay off then. | 我不插手了 |
[20:36] | I hope you get what you want. | 我希望你能如愿 |
[20:50] | How long did they hold you? | 他们囚禁了你多久 |
[20:52] | About eight years. | 大约八年 |
[20:54] | They didn’t just hold him, Buttercup, | 他们不只是囚禁他 巴特卡普 |
[20:56] | they broke his bones. | 是把他的骨头打碎了 |
[21:02] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[21:05] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[21:07] | What else did they do? | 他们还对你做过什么 |
[21:13] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[21:15] | how old is your boy, Congressman? | 你儿子多大了 议员 |
[21:17] | He’s almost 12 now. | 快满十二岁了 |
[21:19] | Did you ever just want to kill yourself? | 你曾经想过自杀吗 |
[21:27] | You have some dark moments. | 有时候会这么想 |
[21:29] | Hey, Dad, | 老爸 |
[21:31] | you gonna swim? | 下来游泳吗 |
[21:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:37] | What’s the water like? | 水怎么样 |
[21:39] | It’s nice. | 舒服 |
[21:49] | Hey, Chris, we’ll swim later. | 克里斯 我过一会再游 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:56] | It’s nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[21:57] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[22:14] | So… | 那么… |
[22:16] | Gettysburg, what happened? | 葛底斯堡发生什么事 |
[22:19] | We lost a battle, sir. | 我们吃了败仗 阁下 |
[22:21] | Why did you go in? | 为什么要进去 |
[22:22] | There was no movement for days. | 很多天没有动静 |
[22:23] | We made a judgment call. | 我们凭感觉判断 |
[22:26] | – And a poor one. – In retrospect. | -感觉错了 -事后看来 是的 |
[22:28] | People are not feeling safe, David. | 大卫 大家都觉得没安全感 |
[22:30] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 阁下 |
[22:31] | I’m not feeling safe. We can’t have these lunatics | 我也没有安全感 我们不能让这些 |
[22:34] | on the loose with their goddamned explosives. | 外面的疯子得到那些该死的炸弹 |
[22:36] | Obviously. | 明白 |
[22:40] | Another attack on our watch. | 密切注意他们下一步的袭击 |
[22:41] | We’re on it, sir. | 已经在查了 阁下 |
[22:44] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[22:46] | Well, I certainly hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[22:56] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[22:58] | The warden’s a bastard. | 狱长是个混蛋 |
[23:00] | So is that it? | 就这样了吗 |
[23:02] | No, we’ll go over his head. | 不 我们去找他上司 |
[23:04] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[23:07] | But in the meantime… | 不过于此同时… |
[23:08] | What? | 什么 |
[23:09] | There’s some very bad people out there. | 还有些坏人存在 |
[23:11] | – No way. – I need to know who this is. | -没门 -我要知道名字 |
[23:12] | Don’t you do that. Don’t you try to trick me! | 别这样 别再耍我 |
[23:14] | – No one’s tricking you. – I’m not telling you shit! | -没人耍你 -除非永久给我带窗的牢房 |
[23:17] | Not till I get a window permanently, | 并且有书面形式的保证 |
[23:19] | and I see it on a legal fucking document. | 否则我啥都不会告诉你 |
[23:22] | – Aileen. – I’m not getting fucked over on this! | -艾琳 -这件事你别想耍我 |
[23:24] | No, you’re not. | 不会 |
[23:28] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:54] | I want to trust you. | 我也想相信你 |
[23:57] | Then you should. | 那么就应该相信我 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry I’ve become this person. | 抱歉我变得这样 |
[24:06] | But I have. | 但事实如此 |
[24:16] | I never knew one of these horses | 我妻子去世以后 |
[24:17] | from another till my wife passed. | 我才把这些马认全 |
[24:20] | I always meant to sell them all off, but… | 我一直打算把它们全卖掉 但… |
[24:24] | Well, this one’s a beauty. | 这匹很俊美 |
[24:25] | That’s Amelia, was her favorite. | 那是艾米莉亚 我妻子的至爱 |
[24:28] | She fractured her femur, | 她的股骨骨折了 |
[24:29] | which usually means a trip to the field with a gun, but… | 当时是带着猎枪去郊游 没想到 |
[24:33] | You rehabbed her? | 后来你们帮她复健了 |
[24:34] | We harnessed her into a horse swimming pool for therapy, | 我们把它牵到马游泳池里疗伤 |
[24:37] | all kinds of crazy stuff. | 还有各种乱七八糟的康复方法 |
[24:40] | Listen, I’m sorry about the lookie-loos at the pool. | 很抱歉让你在泳池边上被偷瞄 |
[24:45] | It’s bad enough we went to hell and back. | 从鬼门关走一圈回来已经够不幸的 |
[24:48] | People want to ogle the damage. | 可人们还要不时揭你的伤疤 |
[24:50] | Oh, you served? | 你也当过兵 |
[24:53] | I was in the navy in Vietnam, UDT 21. | 我是越战海豹突击队员 第21水下爆破队 |
[24:56] | Mekong Delta, ’69. | 1969年在湄公河三角洲服役 |
[25:00] | I didn’t think I’d make it through the second tour. | 我没想到第二服役期的时候能回来 |
[25:04] | Yeah, it can do that to you. | 是啊 时间长了确实会让你失去信念 |
[25:06] | Coming home was a bitch though. | 回国后 很受折磨 |
[25:09] | It took a while, but I got myself back. | 痛苦了好一段时间 不过最终恢复了 |
[25:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:15] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[25:16] | It didn’t break you. | 你没有被摧毁 |
[25:20] | Just don’t call me a hero. | 只是别叫我英雄就好 |
[25:23] | They do that, don’t they? | 人们喜欢这么称呼 不是吗 |
[25:25] | As if there’s some glory in it. | 感觉能回国就是一种荣耀 |
[25:27] | Yeah, I was captured and shoved in a hole. | 是的 但我不过个被关在山洞里的战俘 |
[25:30] | All I did was not die. | 我只是捡了条命回来而已 |
[25:34] | People need it, though, Nick. | 可是人们有这种需求 尼克 |
[25:36] | They need you on a poster, | 他们要把你的照片做成海报 |
[25:38] | waving in a parade. | 拿去游行队伍里显摆 |
[25:43] | I don’t care much for Walden. | 我不是很喜欢瓦尔登 |
[25:47] | Oh, that’s a surprise. | 这我可没想到 |
[25:49] | He’s a hawk, but he’s ignorant. | 他虽是主战派 但很无知 |
[25:52] | He hasn’t seen war. | 从未亲历过战争 |
[25:53] | No. | 对 |
[25:55] | And there’s trouble ahead, Nick. | 而眼前就要有麻烦了 尼克 |
[25:57] | I mean, Iran, Israel, this slaughter up in Gettysburg. | 伊朗 以色列 加上葛底斯堡的杀戮 |
[26:01] | Something’s coming. | 有大事要发生 |
[26:04] | I think you’re right. | 说得对 |
[26:08] | But the bottom line is I’m supporting Walden | 但底线是我要支持瓦尔登 |
[26:10] | because I’m looking eight years down the road at you. | 因为我期待接下来八年里你的表现 |
[26:13] | No, Mr. Henning. | 不 汉宁先生 |
[26:14] | Rex. | 叫我雷克斯 |
[26:17] | You give me too much credit. | 您太看得起我了 |
[26:20] | You’re a soldier, | 你是一名战士 |
[26:20] | and you’re very humble, Nick. | 而且很谦逊 尼克 |
[26:22] | Well, you’re very kind. | 您能这么说太宽厚仁慈了 |
[26:24] | And you’ll be right at Walden’s hip | 等他成为了总统 |
[26:26] | while he’s president. | 你就会紧跟在他身后 |
[26:29] | Hopefully, you can help him be wise. | 但愿你能帮他做明智的决定 |
[26:30] | All right, Rex, | 好了 雷克斯 |
[26:33] | honestly, the truth… | 实话说 真相是… |
[26:36] | I’m not that man. | 我不是你所说的那种人 |
[26:39] | I know you don’t feel that way. | 我知道你自己没这么觉得 |
[26:40] | No, no, really, | 不是 我说真的 |
[26:43] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[26:49] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[27:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:02] | Take the trail behind the stables. | 沿着马厩后面的小道走 |
[27:05] | Why? | 什么事 |
[27:06] | Go through the pasture, | 穿过牧场 |
[27:07] | then walk up the path through the trees. | 再顺着林间小道走进去 |
[27:09] | Oh, yeah, what will I find there? | 然后呢 我会发现什么 |
[27:11] | Me. I’m in the clearing. | 我 就在那片空地上 |
[27:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:39] | Faber’s gonna leave it alone. | 费伯不会再插手了 |
[27:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:44] | So, Roya’s pulling you into something, huh? | 罗亚打算让你加入某个计划中 是吗 |
[27:46] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我不愿细想这事 |
[27:48] | Is that why you’re upset? | 这就是你心烦的原因吗 |
[27:49] | Who says I’m upset? | 谁说我心烦 |
[27:58] | I was just having a long conversation | 我刚才跟这地方的主人 |
[27:59] | with the guy who owns this place. | 谈了很久 |
[28:03] | He was a soldier. | 他也当过兵 |
[28:07] | He was a real soldier. | 是一位真正的军人 |
[28:10] | Served in Vietnam, | 曾在越南服役 |
[28:12] | saw all the shit you see, | 经历过战争的所有不幸 |
[28:16] | didn’t lose himself. | 但依然没有失去自我 |
[28:21] | The worst part of it is… | 最糟糕的是 |
[28:24] | …he believes I’m like him. | 他竟然认为我和他一样 |
[28:33] | That guy, | 那个人 |
[28:37] | he’s the man I could have been… | 我曾经有机会成为他那样的人 |
[28:41] | if I hadn’t… | 要不是当时… |
[28:51] | No, it doesn’t always work out the way we want. | 世事总难如愿 |
[29:30] | Hey, is this for real? | 是来真的吗 |
[29:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:35] | Are you just handling me? | 还是这只是你控制我的手段 |
[29:38] | You know, keeping me close? | 接近我 |
[29:42] | Brody, I don’t know, and I don’t… | 布洛迪 我不知道 我不想… |
[29:45] | I don’t want you to feel used. | 我不想让你有被利用的感觉 |
[30:03] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[30:05] | I do feel used, | 我确实感觉被利用了 |
[30:08] | and played, | 被玩弄了 |
[30:10] | and lied to, | 被欺骗了 |
[30:13] | but I also feel good. | 但却感觉好极了 |
[30:22] | Two minutes with you, | 和你在一起不过两分钟 |
[30:26] | and I feel good. | 就感觉好极了 |
[30:35] | How do you pull that off? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[31:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:29] | Liquid courage. | 喝酒壮胆 |
[31:32] | Finn, let’s just do this thing. | 芬 咱们这就去坦白 |
[31:34] | All right, just… | 好的 不过 |
[31:36] | let me pick my moment. | 让我挑个适当的时机 |
[31:38] | No, I’ll pick it. Now. | 我来挑 就现在 |
[31:39] | Yeah, right in front of all my mom’s friends? | 当着我妈所有朋友的面坦白 |
[31:41] | There’s never gonna be a good time; | 恰当的时机根本不存在 |
[31:42] | we just have to suck it up. | 还是赶紧行动吧 |
[31:43] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说些什么 |
[31:44] | You’re new to this world. | 你根本不了解这个世界 |
[31:46] | If “this world” means lying, and being a coward | 如果这个世界里充满欺骗和胆怯 |
[31:48] | – then I don’t want any part in it. – Dana. | -那我宁可不去了解 -丹娜 |
[31:52] | What is the squabble about? | 你们吵什么呢 |
[31:54] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[31:54] | Bullshit nothing! | 没事个屁 |
[31:55] | Hey, stop cursing. | 别说粗话 |
[31:58] | This is not okay. | 这可不礼貌 |
[31:59] | We killed someone. | 我们杀人了 |
[32:00] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[32:01] | What? | 什么 |
[32:02] | Hit-and-run a week ago. | 一周前肇事逃逸 |
[32:08] | All right, let’s take this inside. | 好了 我们进去说 |
[32:11] | Inside. | 进屋去 |
[32:14] | It was at Woodley Road, she was just crossing the street… | 当时在伍德利路 她正准备过马路… |
[32:16] | Jesus, Dana. | 上帝啊 丹娜 |
[32:17] | – I know.- How could you just drive away? | -我知道 -你们怎么能逃逸呢 |
[32:19] | We were scared. | 我们当时吓傻了 |
[32:20] | – That’s no excuse! – I know! | -这不是借口 -我知道 |
[32:22] | Okay, Mom, I know. | 妈妈 我知道 |
[32:23] | You should have come to us. | 你当时就应该告诉我们 |
[32:24] | Well, we’re here now. | 我们现在不是说了嘛 |
[32:30] | Finn, you’ve been drinking. | 芬 你喝多了 |
[32:34] | – No, I haven’t. – You’ve been drinking, | -我没有 -你喝多了 |
[32:35] | and now have to leave. | 现在马上离开 |
[32:38] | Go get your things. | 去拿你的东西 |
[32:48] | Dana, go to the room. | 丹娜回房间去 |
[32:49] | Wait for me there. | 在屋里等我 |
[33:01] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[33:03] | It’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[33:05] | We have to deal with it head-on. | 我们得正面解决这事儿 |
[33:09] | We’ll report it, get lawyers. | 报警 然后请律师 |
[33:12] | We have to remember, we’re on the world stage here. | 要知道 我们的一举一动都受人瞩目 |
[33:15] | – Of course. – These things… | -当然 -这些事情… |
[33:18] | have to be dealt with in a… in a certain way. | 得用一种合理的方式解决 |
[33:21] | Well, yeah, but… | 没错 但是… |
[33:22] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[33:23] | Leave it to me, we’ll be fine. | 交给我吧 我们会没事的 |
[33:28] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:30] | That means | 意思是 |
[33:30] | that I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[33:35] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[33:38] | You’re gonna have to follow my lead here. | 这事儿你得听我的 |
[33:43] | I don’t know, Cynthia. | 我不知道 辛迪亚 |
[33:46] | I need to talk to Brody. | 我得和布洛迪谈谈 |
[33:54] | I’m waiting on the attorney general to call back. | 我在等司法部长回我电话 |
[33:56] | What’s the hold up? | 什么事耽搁了 |
[33:57] | His daughter’s school play. | 他女儿的校园剧 |
[33:59] | Oh, fuck me. | 真操蛋 |
[34:01] | We ready to jump when I get a name? | 我问出名字之后就行动吗 |
[34:03] | I got SWAT waiting, I got the mute here to drive me. | 特警组在待命 还有个哑巴给我开车 |
[34:06] | You’re going? | 你也要去 |
[34:08] | With that gut wound? | 你还带着伤呢 |
[34:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:16] | I’ll call you. | 再联系 |
[34:21] | I’m not mute. | 我不是哑巴 |
[34:37] | Contraband. | 偷偷带进来的 |
[34:38] | Nice. | 很好 |
[34:39] | Bread, cheese, | 面包 奶酪 |
[34:44] | wine. | 红酒 |
[34:49] | “From the vineyards of San Juan, Argentina, | “来自阿根廷的圣胡安葡萄园” |
[34:51] | with unique character.” | “拥有独特的品质” |
[34:57] | Not bad for easy-top wine, right? | 对于简易瓶盖的红酒 这就算不错了吧 |
[35:02] | You’re nice. | 你真好 |
[35:09] | To your window. | 预祝你能得到”窗户” |
[35:22] | I think about that road trip sometimes. | 有时我会想起那次公路之旅 |
[35:27] | It was sort of fun, right? | 挺有趣的 是吧 |
[35:33] | Under the circumstances. | 就当时那种情况来说 |
[35:44] | You were having trouble with your wife. | 当时你的婚姻出现问题了 |
[35:48] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[35:51] | Yes, I was. | 是的 是有问题 |
[35:55] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[35:57] | She is, um… | 她… |
[36:00] | in Mumbai. | 在孟买 |
[36:04] | And you’re not. | 但是你却不在孟买 |
[36:07] | That’s about the size of it. | 真相了 |
[36:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:12] | I moved to Lebanon shortly after. | 不久之后 我搬到了黎巴嫩 |
[36:16] | Maybe on some level to be closer to her. | 或多或少能离她近点 |
[36:19] | That’s still pretty far from India. | 黎巴嫩离印度还远着呢 |
[36:22] | It didn’t really do the trick. | 的确没能解决实质性问题 |
[36:33] | Hi, Robert. | 喂 罗伯特 |
[36:36] | Intermission? | 幕间休息呢 |
[36:37] | Yes. | 好的 |
[36:39] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:41] | I owe you. Thanks. | 欠你一个人情 多谢 |
[36:44] | It’s done. | 解决了 |
[36:46] | A window? | 我的窗户 |
[36:47] | They faxed over a signed order. | 他们传真了一份已签署的命令 |
[36:50] | Should be arriving any minute. | 很快就会收到 |
[36:55] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[37:01] | I have to see it first. | 我得先见到传真才行 |
[37:19] | Here. | 给 |
[37:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:41] | Mohammed Al Ghamdi. | 穆罕默德·艾尔·甘穆迪 |
[37:43] | He’s been in the States about a year. | 他已经在美国待了近一年 |
[37:47] | Where can we find him? | 哪里可以找到他 |
[37:48] | Last I knew he was in Newark, | 我之前得知 他在纽瓦克市 |
[37:51] | somewhere near Military Park. | 军事公园附近 |
[37:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:55] | He’s gun crazy. | 他很爱开枪 |
[37:56] | If he sees you coming… | 他一旦看见你们靠近… |
[37:58] | Got it. On the gate. | 知道了 开门 |
[38:01] | She stays in this room till I’m back. | 我回来之前 她不能离开这个房间 |
[39:15] | Why does this kid always get in trouble? | 这孩子怎么老惹麻烦 |
[39:17] | You gave him the car. | 车是你给的 |
[39:19] | This was a week ago? | 这事儿发生在一周前 |
[39:22] | Why doesn’t he talk to us? | 他为什么不跟我们说 |
[39:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:25] | Because he’s scared of you. | 因为他怕你 |
[39:27] | That’s ridiculous. | 胡说 |
[39:28] | No, it’s not. | 我才没胡说 |
[39:34] | I don’t think he ever planned to tell us. | 我觉得他根本不想告诉我们 |
[39:38] | It was Dana who pushed it. | 是丹娜逼着说出来的 |
[39:39] | We got to manage this. | 这事儿得处理好 |
[39:41] | I talked to David Estes. | 我跟大卫·埃斯蒂斯谈过了 |
[39:43] | He and the campaign guys will deal with D.C. Metro. | 他和竞选团的人会搞定华府市警 |
[39:46] | Does Brody know? | 布洛迪知道吗 |
[39:47] | I think it’s his wife we need to worry about. | 我觉得我们要担心的是他老婆 |
[39:49] | Because? | 为什么 |
[39:51] | She talked about police, lawyers. | 她提到了警察和律师 |
[39:53] | She needs to not talk at all. | 不能让她张扬出去 |
[39:54] | Which I relayed. | 我也是这么说的 |
[40:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:13] | You know how Dana’s been locked in her room not saying | 你知道丹娜最近寡言少语 |
[40:15] | more than two words at a time? | 总把自己锁在屋里吧 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[40:19] | If she did something terrible, | 如果她犯了很严重的错误 |
[40:21] | something criminal, we would go to the police, right? | 犯了罪 我们会报警吧 |
[40:24] | – What did she do? – We wouldn’t just gloss over | -她干什么了 -我们不能因为 |
[40:26] | her doing something really, really bad, | 自己身为政客 |
[40:28] | just because we’re in politics, right? | 就掩饰她的滔天大错吧 |
[40:30] | Because Cynthia thinks… | 因为辛迪亚觉得… |
[40:31] | Cynthia? | 辛迪亚 |
[40:32] | What? Slow down. | 怎么了 慢慢说 |
[40:34] | Tell me what’s happened. | 到底怎么回事 |
[40:49] | Finn. | 芬 |
[40:51] | Finn. | 芬 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry if you’re in trouble. | 很抱歉给你惹麻烦了 |
[40:59] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[41:00] | Yeah, it matters. | 有关系 |
[41:04] | I’m not a coward. | 我不是个懦夫 |
[41:08] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[41:10] | I know how this goes. | 我知道这事会怎么发展 |
[41:13] | My parents are different than yours. | 我的父母跟你的不同 |
[41:18] | Man, | 天啊 |
[41:20] | this is why I liked you so much. | 所以我才这么喜欢你 |
[41:23] | ‘Cause you don’t know how it goes… yet. | 因为你单纯 还不懂这个圈子的规则 |
[41:26] | Well, how can you just accept that? | 你怎么能接受这样的事实 |
[41:28] | – What else can I do? – I don’t… I don’t know, Finn, | -我还能怎么办 -我也不知道 芬 |
[41:30] | but I just don’t get how you live like that. | 但我不懂你怎么能这样生活 |
[41:35] | So you don’t get me. | 所以你不懂我 |
[41:43] | We’re gonna report it, | 我们会去报案的 |
[41:45] | my parents and I. | 我和我父母 |
[41:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:52] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[41:55] | Finn. | 芬 |
[41:57] | Bye, Dana. | 再见 丹娜 |
[42:24] | Ah, there he is. | 他来了 |
[42:25] | Brody, | 布洛迪 |
[42:27] | your new pal’s looking for you. | 你的新朋友找你呢 |
[42:29] | A moment, everyone. | 请大家听我说几句 |
[42:30] | First off, welcome, | 首先 欢迎大家 |
[42:31] | and thank you for your presence. | 感谢各位的光临 |
[42:33] | The price tag was not for the faint of heart. | 咱的标价可不是用来吓人的 |
[42:38] | Today I had a chance to talk with Nick Brody. | 今日我有幸跟尼克·布洛迪聊了天 |
[42:42] | Now, we all know his story | 大家都了解他的故事 |
[42:42] | and what he has withstood to be here today. | 也知道今天他能站在这里多么不易 |
[42:46] | And a betting man might say he is the likely vice presidential candidate. | 赌徒会说他很可能成为副总统候选人 |
[42:50] | You’ve decided that, have you? | 你已经决定了吧 |
[42:53] | I am supporting Bill Walden for president. | 我支持比尔·瓦尔登竞选总统 |
[42:56] | That’s why you’re all standing in my study. | 所以才请各位到我的书房来 |
[43:00] | But the quiet surprise here is Nick Brody. | 但让我惊喜的是尼克·布洛迪 |
[43:03] | Although he is not an officer, he is, in fact, a gentleman. | 尽管他不是官员 却是一位真正的绅士 |
[43:08] | And I personally feel that a Walden-Brody ticket | 我个人认为给瓦尔登和布洛迪的组合投票 |
[43:12] | would make the future truly bright. | 会带来一个美好光明的未来 |
[43:16] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[43:21] | Excuse me, fellas. | 不好意思 伙计们 |
[43:25] | Cigar? | 要雪茄吗 |
[43:25] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[43:28] | What are we gonna do about Dana and Finn? | 丹娜和芬的事怎么办 |
[43:29] | We’re on it, but you should talk to your wife. | 处理中 但你该跟你太太谈谈 |
[43:32] | Oh, we’ve talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[43:34] | This will all be taken care of | 只要依计行事 |
[43:36] | if we all just stick with the program. | 就会大事化小小事化了 |
[43:38] | What does “Stick with the program” mean? | 怎么叫”依计行事” |
[43:40] | Just let it lie. | 你们别插手就好 |
[43:41] | We’ll clean it up. | 我们会善后的 |
[43:45] | Are you saying it’s okay | 你的意思是 |
[43:46] | that our two kids just ran someone over in the streets? | 咱们的孩子在街上撞了人也无所谓吗 |
[43:49] | No, it’s not okay, | 不 有所谓 |
[43:51] | but we should not be benched because of it. | 但你我不能因为这件事下台 |
[43:53] | We’re about to run for office, | 我们就要竞选了 |
[43:55] | the highest office in the world. | 是世界上最有权力的职位 |
[43:59] | It’s a moving train. | 就像是不能回头的列车 |
[44:01] | And a screw up by a couple of teenagers | 几个小屁孩惹出来的事 |
[44:03] | isn’t getting in our way, understood? | 不能成为我们的绊脚石 懂吗 |
[44:15] | 31 Sussex Avenue, | 苏塞克斯大道31号 |
[44:17] | north side of the street, freestanding, one story. | 街道北面一层独栋房屋 |
[44:19] | Covered foot access from the front, | 武装人员从前门进入 |
[44:21] | seal the rear with mobile units. | 机动小组封锁后门 |
[44:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[44:25] | Suspect’s name is Mohammed Al Ghamdi. | 嫌犯名叫穆罕默德·艾尔·甘穆迪 |
[44:27] | Six foot, 180 pounds, assumed threat level four. | 1米82 160斤 威胁等级4级 |
[44:33] | Your location… eight minutes. | 你们的位置 还有八分钟 |
[44:36] | Wait, out. | 稍等 完毕 |
[44:36] | Eight minutes. Roger, out. | 八分钟 收到 完毕 |
[44:57] | Federal agents! | 联邦探员 |
[44:58] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[44:59] | Federal agents! Don’t move! | 联邦探员 不许动 |
[45:04] | All clear. | 都安全了 |
[45:05] | We got one in custody. | 抓到一个人 |
[45:10] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[45:11] | Well, this ain’t the guy. | 这不是我们要找的人 |
[45:12] | What guy?! | 什么人 |
[45:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[45:16] | Mohammed Al Ghamdi. | 穆罕默德·艾尔·甘穆迪 |
[45:18] | The musician. | 我是音乐人 |
[45:22] | You know, like… | 你懂吗 就像 |
[45:23] | like Coldplay? | 酷玩乐队听说过吗 |
[45:25] | His dad was head of security for Aileen’s family in Saudi Arabia. | 他父亲曾在沙特当过艾琳家人的保安主管 |
[45:30] | He knew Aileen from the pool club. | 他是在撞球俱乐部认识艾琳的 |
[45:33] | Pool club? | 撞球俱乐部 |
[45:34] | Yeah, he’s some kind of music grad student now. | 对 他现在是音乐专业的研究生 |
[45:40] | Half an idiot. | 白痴一个 |
[45:42] | So she duped us. | 所以她耍了我们 |
[45:43] | Whole thing was bullshit. | 整件事都是鬼扯 |
[45:44] | She probably doesn’t even know our guy. | 她可能根本不认识我们的人 |
[45:48] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[45:49] | Maybe she was bored. | 也许她太无聊了 |
[45:50] | Got her jollies dicking you around. | 开开玩笑逗你玩 |
[45:52] | She knew we’d find out. | 她明知我们会发现真相的 |
[45:54] | What did it buy her? | 她能从中得到什么好处 |
[46:02] | Aileen! Aileen! | 艾琳 艾琳 |
[46:06] | Aileen! | 艾琳 |
[46:07] | Open the fucking door! | 他妈的快开门 |
[46:10] | Aileen. | 艾琳 |
[46:15] | You missed the sunset. | 你错过了日落 |
[46:17] | No. | 不 |
[46:17] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[46:20] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去… |
[46:22] | What? | 什么 |
[46:24] | I’m never going back to that cave. | 我永远都不要回到那个洞穴去 |
[46:26] | – Guards! – No, don’t call them. | -守卫 -不 别叫他们 |
[46:28] | Please don’t, Saul. | 拜托别叫他们 索尔 |
[46:30] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[46:33] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[46:35] | I just spent the day by the window. | 我在窗边待了一天 |
[46:38] | A whole day. | 一整天 |
[46:41] | Light, sun, | 日光 太阳 |
[46:44] | a view… | 风景… |
[46:46] | Best last day I could have. | 这是我能拥有的最美的最后一天 |
[46:52] | Jesus Christ. | 老天呐 |
[47:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[47:24] | Where? | 去哪 |
[47:26] | Metro Police. | 警察局 |
[47:33] | Mom will take Chris home. | 妈妈会带克里斯回家 |
[47:42] | I’m so relieved. | 这下我可松口气 |
[47:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:50] | And scared. | 好害怕 |
[47:51] | I know, | 我知道 |
[47:53] | but I’ll be with you. | 但我会陪着你 |
[48:01] | – Hi, David. – Brody’s leaving. | -喂 大卫 -布洛迪走了 |
[48:04] | What? | 什么 |
[48:04] | He just went AWOL with his daughter. | 他刚刚带着女儿没打招呼就走了 |
[48:06] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[48:09] | I think he’s about to blow this thing. | 我觉得他要把这事搞砸 |
[48:11] | How? | 怎么说 |
[48:12] | Get in the car and call me, I’ll explain. | 上车后打给我 我再给你解释 |
[48:28] | That was tough luck. | 真不走运 |
[48:34] | I got emotional. | 我情绪化了 |
[48:37] | I wanted to believe her. | 我想相信她 |
[48:43] | Well, they do that to us sometimes– | 有时人们就是会这么对我们 |
[48:45] | get under our skin. | 切肤之痛 |
[48:50] | It was sloppy. | 太大意了 |
[48:55] | And I know better. | 我真不该上当 |
[49:10] | Any word on Galvez? | 有盖维斯的消息吗 |
[49:13] | Well, he’s still dying. | 还没脱离危险 |
[49:19] | You’re a real diplomat. | 你真的很有权谋 |
[49:25] | He was good in the shop. | 他在店里表现很好 |
[49:27] | I hope you don’t lose him. | 希望你不会失去他 |
[49:30] | Yeah. | 但愿吧 |
[49:32] | We’ve had enough losing lately. | 最近我们损失得够多了 |
[49:51] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这 |
[49:53] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[49:55] | Will you stay in the car? | 你待在车里好吗 |
[50:05] | I have my daughter here. | 我女儿在这 |
[50:06] | I see that. I’m sorry. | 看到了 抱歉 |
[50:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[50:10] | You can’t do this, go to the police. | 你不能这么做 不能去警局 |
[50:12] | Are you telling me you knew about this accident? | 你早就知道这场事故了吗 |
[50:14] | No. I just found out, too. | 不 我也是才知道的 |
[50:15] | This is a private matter. | 这是私事 |
[50:17] | It’s not, actually, | 其实不是 |
[50:18] | because if you report this, you’ll alienate Walden, | 因为如果你报案 就会疏远瓦尔登 |
[50:21] | and Roya and Nazir want you near him, for whatever reason. | 而罗亚和纳齐尔希望你无论如何跟他保持亲密 |
[50:23] | I don’t give a fuck! | 我他妈才不管 |
[50:24] | This is my daughter. | 这事关我的女儿 |
[50:25] | Brody, you won’t have a deal anymore if you do this. | 布洛迪 你要是这么做 对你的特赦就没了 |
[50:28] | The whole thing will be off. | 整个取消 |
[50:29] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[50:32] | And that’s for your daughter, too, right? | 这也是为了你的女儿 对吧 |
[50:40] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[50:42] | Hi, Dana, I’m Carrie. | 丹娜你好 我是卡莉 |
[50:43] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得你 |
[50:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[50:55] | Dana, we’re not going to be able to do this right now, okay? | 丹娜 我们现在不能进去 好吗 |
[51:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[51:02] | Because she said so? | 因为她这么说吗 |
[51:04] | It’s really complicated, Dana. | 这件事很复杂 丹娜 |
[51:05] | No, actually, | 不 其实 |
[51:06] | it’s really obvious. | 显而易见 |
[51:07] | The campaign, the election. | 竞选 选举 |
[51:10] | What could be more important? | 有什么能比这些更重要 |
[51:12] | We’ll do this down the line. | 我们以后一定解决这事 |
[51:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[51:18] | You’re bullshit. | 胡说 |
[51:19] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[51:20] | No, Dad, you just… | 不 爸爸 你… |
[51:23] | You really make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[51:24] | Hey, Dana. | 丹娜 |
[51:25] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[51:28] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[51:31] | Your phone was off. | 你手机关机了 |
[51:32] | This is fucked up. | 这下他妈的乱套了 |
[51:34] | – I’m really sorry. – It’s not okay. | -真的很抱歉 -这样不对 |
[51:35] | – Brody… – This is not okay! | -布洛迪… -这他妈不对 |
[51:37] | None of this is fucking okay! | 这整件事都他妈太操蛋了 |
[51:43] | Dana! | 丹娜 |