时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:09] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone missed something that day. – Everyone’s not me. | -那天很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:21] | Who are they clearing the street for? | 他们在为谁清场 |
[01:22] | Abu fucking Nazir, God willing. | 狗日的阿布·纳齐尔 老天有眼 |
[01:24] | Holy shit, it’s him. | 妈的 是他 |
[01:28] | – What about Abu Nazir? – He got away. | -阿布·纳齐尔怎样了 -他跑了 |
[01:30] | We just took a hit. | 我们受到了打击 |
[01:31] | We lost two in Beirut. | 在贝鲁特损失了两个人 |
[01:32] | Your role is more important than ever now. | 你扮演的角色比以往更为重要 |
[01:34] | So, Roya’s pulling you into something, huh? | 罗亚打算让你卷入某个计划中 是吗 |
[01:36] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我不愿细想这事 |
[01:46] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[01:48] | Some idiots hit her in a car, then took off. | 某个混蛋开车撞了她 然后逃逸了 |
[01:51] | I want to tell. | 我想说了 |
[01:52] | Tell who? | 跟谁说 |
[01:53] | Our parents, the cops. | 父母 警方 |
[01:55] | We killed someone. | 我们杀人了 |
[01:57] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[01:58] | What? | 什么 |
[01:58] | Hit-and-run a week ago. | 一周前肇事逃逸 |
[02:01] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[02:04] | If she did something terrible, | 如果她犯了很严重的错误 |
[02:06] | something criminal, we would go to the police, right? | 犯了罪 我们会报警吧 |
[02:09] | – What did she do? – We wouldn’t just gloss over her doing something | -她干什么了 -我们不能因为 |
[02:12] | really, really bad just because we’re in politics, right? | 自己身为政客就掩饰她的滔天大错吧 |
[02:16] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这 |
[02:17] | I have my daughter here. | 我女儿在这 |
[02:19] | I see that. I’m sorry. | 看到了 抱歉 |
[02:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:21] | You can’t do this, go to the police. | 你不能这么做 不能去警局 |
[02:23] | This is a private matter. | 这是私事 |
[02:24] | It’s not, actually. | 其实不是 |
[02:26] | Brody, you won’t have a deal anymore if you do this. | 布洛迪 你要是这么做 交易就没法继续 |
[02:30] | – What is this? – We’ll do this down the line. | -这是什么情况 -我们以后一定解决这事 |
[02:33] | No, Dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[02:33] | You just… you really make me sick. | 你真让我恶心 |
[02:36] | Hey, Dana… | 丹娜 |
[02:38] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[02:39] | None of this is fucking okay! | 这整件事都他妈太操蛋了 |
[03:50] | It’s just me. | 我一个人 |
[03:57] | Look, if I’m interrupting something, I… | 如果我打扰到你了 我… |
[03:59] | No, no. | 没有没有 |
[04:00] | I’m just surprised you’re here. | 我只是很惊讶你会来 |
[04:02] | Me, too, I guess. | 我也很惊讶 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | Well, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[04:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:18] | She’ll be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[04:19] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:20] | She’s 16 years old. | 她都十六岁了 |
[04:21] | It’s not like there’s a five-year-old out there wandering the streets. | 又不是一个五岁的小孩子在外面瞎逛 |
[04:23] | That’s not the point! | 问题不在这里 |
[04:25] | – She ran someone over! – I know! | -她撞了人了 -我知道 |
[04:27] | And she’s trying desperately to do the right thing! | 现在她拼命想补救 |
[04:30] | And you think I’m not? | 难道我不是吗 |
[04:31] | I don’t know what the hell you’re doing, Brody, I really don’t. | 我不知道你究竟在干嘛 布洛迪 不知道 |
[04:33] | We told her we would go to the police and report this. | 我们都说了带她去警局报案 |
[04:36] | I tried. | 我去了 |
[04:37] | And when you didn’t go through with it, | 如果你不好好解决这件事 |
[04:38] | what was she supposed to think? | 她又该怎么想 |
[04:40] | I told her we’d handle it later. | 我跟她说以后再解决这事 |
[04:41] | Well, we told her we would handle it now! | 我们跟她说的是现在解决 |
[04:45] | We are supposed to be her examples of what’s right and wrong. | 我们本该是她分辨是非曲直的楷模 |
[04:49] | We can’t report it today, I told you! | 我都说过了 今天不行 |
[04:51] | Right, national security. | 是啊 事关国家安全 |
[04:53] | You know, you invoke that more than the president. | 你提国家安全的次数比总统还多 |
[04:55] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[04:56] | He’s got a meeting with Roya Hammad in half an hour. | 半小时后他就要跟罗亚·哈玛迪见面 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | – He’s basically already late. – Yeah, from the sounds of it, | -他已经算是迟到了 -是啊 听这势头 |
[05:03] | he’s not gonna be out of there any time soon. | 他一时半会儿还出不来 |
[05:05] | He’s got to be, he can’t mess this up. | 必须出来 他不能坏了这事 |
[05:07] | You act as if I have a choice in this! | 你那意思就跟我有的选一样 |
[05:08] | – I don’t! – Of course you do. | -我没的选 -当然有 |
[05:10] | – So tell me what to do. Tell me! – You don’t know. | -那你说怎么办 说啊 -你不知道吗 |
[05:12] | You tell the CIA to back off! | 告诉中情局滚远点 |
[05:16] | I mean, you tell them your daughter matters more! | 跟他们说 你闺女才是第一位的 |
[05:18] | I can’t, I can’t, I can’t! | 我不能 我不能 我不能 |
[05:26] | Give me their number, I’ll do it. | 把电话给我 我去说 |
[05:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:40] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:42] | Tell her I’ll be right there. | 告诉她我马上到 |
[05:46] | She’s at Mike’s. | 她在麦克家 |
[05:48] | I’ll go get her. | 我去接她 |
[05:50] | Don’t. | 你别去 |
[05:54] | Chris, come on. | 克里斯 快来 |
[05:55] | We need to get your sister. | 咱们去接你姐 |
[06:12] | Hey, this is Nicholas Brody. | 你好 我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[06:14] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[06:35] | I gotta go in there. | 我得进去 |
[06:36] | You want some help? | 要帮手吗 |
[06:37] | No, stay here. | 不用 在这待着 |
[06:57] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[07:02] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[07:04] | Roya’s expecting you. | 罗亚等着见你 |
[07:07] | You’re already late. | 你已经晚了 |
[07:11] | Brody, you need to go. | 布洛迪 你得过去 |
[07:12] | No more. | 我不干了 |
[07:14] | I can’t. | 干不下去了 |
[07:17] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[07:19] | She said she’s taking you to meet a new contact. | 她说要带你见新接头人 |
[07:21] | This is it, it’s happening now. | 时机已到 他们要开始行动了 |
[07:34] | Brody, remember why you’re doing this. | 布洛迪 想想你这么做是为什么 |
[07:38] | What, our deal? | 我们约定好的那些吗 |
[07:40] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[07:42] | My family? | 我家人 |
[07:46] | You were listening out there. | 你们在外边窃听吧 |
[07:49] | You heard. | 你也听到了 |
[07:52] | Everything’s falling apart. | 这个家算是毁了 |
[07:55] | This is a nightmare. | 噩梦一场 |
[08:00] | It’s almost over. | 马上就要过去了 |
[08:07] | Come on. | 打起精神 |
[08:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry about this. | 真不好意思 |
[08:39] | No trouble. | 没事 |
[08:40] | But she fell asleep upstairs. | 她在楼上睡着呢 |
[08:42] | We were watching TV and she crashed. | 我们正看着电视 她就睡过去了 |
[08:44] | Want a water? | 喝水吗 |
[08:45] | No. | 不用 |
[08:46] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[08:49] | Just that she needed to get away. | 就说想出来散心 |
[08:51] | – That’s all? – Yeah. | -就这些吗 -对 |
[08:55] | I mean, obviously, something’s going on, though. | 不过明显还是有心事 |
[08:58] | I’m surprised she even showed up here. | 我奇怪她怎么会来找我 |
[09:00] | I’m not. | 我不奇怪 |
[09:02] | She spent a lot of time here when Brody was gone. | 布洛迪失踪时她在你家没少待 |
[09:08] | Mike, she was involved in a hit-and-run. | 麦克 她牵扯进一桩肇事逃逸案 |
[09:13] | What? | 什么 |
[09:15] | Someone else was driving, | 别人开的车 |
[09:17] | and she’s trying to make it right, | 她想弥补错误 |
[09:19] | but, well, it’s gotten very, very complicated. | 不过这件事太过复杂 |
[09:24] | It’s tearing her up. | 她快承受不住了 |
[09:26] | And, please, you can’t tell her I said anything. | 你千万别和她说这些 |
[09:28] | – Okay. – Promise me. | -明白 -向我保证 |
[09:30] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[09:31] | Is there anything I can do to help though? | 有什么需要我出力的吗 |
[09:35] | Just let her sleep, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 让她好好睡觉 |
[09:39] | I gotta go. Chris is waiting in the car. | 我得走了 克里斯车里等着呢 |
[09:42] | I’ll have her call you when she wakes up. | 等她醒了我让她给你电话 |
[09:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:56] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[10:05] | He look okay to you? | 你看他状态正常吗 |
[10:09] | Better than he did at the house. | 比在家里好些 |
[10:11] | He’s under a lot of pressure. | 他压力太大 |
[10:13] | Well, it shows. | 看得出来 |
[10:29] | We’re lucky she waited. | 好在她还等着呢 |
[10:53] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[10:55] | I know. | 知道 |
[10:57] | You want to tell me why? | 不想解释一下吗 |
[10:59] | Not really. | 不想 |
[11:00] | I nearly left. | 我差点就走了 |
[11:02] | Yeah? I nearly didn’t come at all. | 是吗 我都差点来不了 |
[11:04] | – Sir, you hearing this? – Yeah. | -您听到了吗 -听到了 |
[11:05] | You want to tell me what’s going on with you? | 能说说你出什么事了吗 |
[11:10] | What the hell is he doing? | 这家伙搞什么名堂 |
[11:17] | Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[11:19] | What? | 干嘛 |
[11:20] | What’s going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[11:23] | You know what’s going on. | 这你还不清楚啊 |
[11:25] | I’m being asked to be part of an attack on this country… | 我按照吩咐要参与对美国的袭击 |
[11:27] | Okay. That’s enough. | 行了 别说了 |
[11:29] | …without knowing where or what or… | 可地点目标原因统统不知道 |
[11:32] | or why, being told “he” needs me or “they” need me, | 就知道是某人或某些人需要我 |
[11:36] | and who the fuck are “they” anyway?! | 到底是他妈哪些人啊 |
[11:39] | That’s what’s going on with me. | 这就是我现在的处境 |
[11:40] | How about you, huh? | 你呢 又怎样 |
[11:41] | Everything good, I hope? | 但愿没事吧 |
[11:43] | Look, I know it’s been difficult lately. | 听着 我知道你最近不好过 |
[11:47] | It’s been impossible. | 我已经顶不住了 |
[11:51] | And for what? | 这又为啥呢 |
[11:54] | I’m through. | 我不干了 |
[11:56] | What the fuck? Carrie’s on site there, right? | 这算哪一出 卡莉在现场对吧 |
[11:58] | Get her on the line. | 把她接进来 |
[12:09] | I understand you’re feeling confused. | 我能理解你现在很纠结 |
[12:11] | You don’t have a clue what I’m feeling. | 你完全不知道我现在什么心情 |
[12:13] | Brody, quitting is not an option. | 布洛迪 撒手不干可不行 |
[12:16] | You think whatever you’re threatening | 你以为威胁恐吓 |
[12:17] | can make my life any more fucked up than it is now? | 还能给我这倒霉日子更糟糕些吗 |
[12:20] | I’m not threatening. | 我没威胁你 |
[12:21] | Sure you are. | 就是威胁 |
[12:23] | Come back, sit down and talk to me. | 回去 坐下 跟我谈谈 |
[12:25] | There’s nothing more to say. | 没什么可谈的 |
[12:33] | What the hell was that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[12:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:37] | Shit. It’s Quinn. | 妈的 是奎恩 |
[12:41] | He’s gonna want to shut us down. | 他肯定是要让我们停止行动 |
[12:42] | Oh, you think? | 那还用说 |
[12:44] | Virgil, you have to kill | 维吉尔 你得中断 |
[12:45] | the tracking on Brody’s phone. | 对布洛迪电话的追踪 |
[12:46] | – Why? – Just do it. | -为啥 -你就停吧 |
[12:47] | If Quinn asks, tell him it failed. | 要是奎恩问起来 就说是坏了 |
[12:49] | – He won’t believe that for a second. – Well, make him. | -他才不会相信 -让他信 |
[12:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[12:52] | I’ve got to keep this thing going. | 我得让这行动继续下去 |
[12:53] | Keep what going? Brody just blew it up. | 进行啥啊 布洛迪已经搞砸了 |
[12:55] | – The whole operation’s dead. – No, it’s not. | -整个行动都玩完了 -不 没有 |
[12:57] | His cover’s still intact. | 他的身份还没被戳穿 |
[12:58] | As long as his cover isn’t blown, | 只要他的身份没暴露 |
[12:59] | he’s still in play. | 他就还能执行任务 |
[13:01] | Kill the tracking. | 停止追踪 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[13:11] | What the fuck, Carrie? Answer your goddamn phone. | 搞什么 卡莉 这么久才接电话 |
[13:13] | Uh, we were having tech problems. | 我们遇到了技术问题 |
[13:14] | We lost tracking on Brody. | 我们追踪不到布洛迪了 |
[13:16] | Yeah, here, too. | 是的 这边也是 |
[13:17] | He must have dumped his phone. | 他肯定是把手机扔了 |
[13:18] | I’m on foot now. | 我现在正在步行 |
[13:20] | – Where? – Looking for him. | -去哪儿 -去找他 |
[13:22] | Listen to me, Carrie… I want you to bring him in. | 听我说 卡莉 我要你把他带回来 |
[13:24] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:25] | I mean now. He’s out of control. | 我是说马上 他已经失控了 |
[13:26] | I want him off the streets. | 我不想他在街上乱走 |
[13:27] | So do I. | 我也不想 |
[13:29] | Off the streets, here | 把他从街上 |
[13:30] | in front of me. | 带到我面前来 |
[13:31] | He’s a danger to all of us. | 他对我们都是威胁 |
[13:32] | – Tell me you hear me. – I hear you. | -告诉我你听到了 -我听到了 |
[13:33] | If we do not pick him up, they will, | 要是我们不马上抓他 他就会被他们抓走 |
[13:35] | and who knows what he’ll say. | 谁知道到时候他会说什么 |
[13:37] | This thing is over. | 这行动执行不下去了 |
[13:41] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[13:44] | I’ll tell you if I find him. | 我一找到他就告诉你 |
[13:48] | – Hey, find out what happened to that phone. – Okay. | -查清楚那部电话怎么了 -好的 |
[13:57] | Brody, give me the keys. | 布洛迪 钥匙给我 |
[14:00] | They’ll have backup here in three minutes. | 增援小组三分钟后就会到 |
[14:02] | I’m trying to keep you from spending | 我正在努力帮你 |
[14:03] | the rest of your life in a cage. | 避免下半辈子在牢里度过 |
[14:06] | Do you think I really care what happens to me anymore? | 你觉得我现在还在乎自己会怎样吗 |
[14:09] | Well, I do. | 可我在乎 |
[14:11] | I care what happens to you, even if you don’t. | 我在乎你会怎样 就算你自己不在乎 |
[14:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:18] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[14:54] | Your protege? | 你的好徒弟 |
[14:55] | She’s really outdone herself this time. | 她这次可真是大显神通啊 |
[14:58] | Have a seat. | 坐下说 |
[15:00] | I’ll stand. | 我就站着 |
[15:07] | Brody jumped surveillance. | 布洛迪摆脱了监控 |
[15:08] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[15:10] | Carrie made it happen. | 是卡莉一手造成的 |
[15:11] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[15:12] | The two of them are missing, | 他们两个人都不见了 |
[15:13] | Carrie’s not answering her phone… | 卡莉连电话也不接 |
[15:14] | Yeah, Saul I’m pretty fucking sure! | 是啊 索尔 我他妈的简直太确定了 |
[15:18] | She took a confessed terrorist off the grid. | 她带一名招了供的恐怖分子玩儿失踪 |
[15:24] | I went out on a limb to support you on this. | 我可是冒着风险支持你这次行动的 |
[15:26] | I even kept Walden out of the loop, | 我甚至连瓦尔登都瞒着 |
[15:28] | so that we could run Brody back against Nazir. | 以便策反布洛迪去对付纳齐尔 |
[15:30] | Now Brody’s unraveling. | 可现在布洛迪却跑了 |
[15:32] | Ever occur to you Carrie’s trying to fix that? | 你就没想过 卡莉正在试图解决问题吗 |
[15:34] | Well, she’s got a twisted thing for the guy. | 她跟那家伙纠缠不清 |
[15:35] | Who knows what her motivations are? | 谁知道她是什么动机 |
[15:37] | Well, she’s trying to repair the situation. | 她正在试图修复现有状况 |
[15:40] | I can’t bank on that. | 我可不敢指望 |
[15:42] | There’s an attack planned, Saul, possibly imminent. | 有人在策划袭击 索尔 也许马上就会发生 |
[15:45] | And I don’t want to be the one standing in front of the Senate | 到时候 我可不想自己站在议员们面前 |
[15:47] | explaining who Carrie was fucking when the bomb went off. | 解释卡莉在炸弹引爆的时候正在跟谁胡搞 |
[15:52] | You burned your cover in Beirut to float this operation, | 你为了这次行动暴露了在贝鲁特的身份 |
[15:54] | which, as of 20 minutes ago, is officially shit. | 而这次行动在20分钟前 正式搞砸了 |
[15:57] | I’m the only friend you’ve got left in the building. | 我是你在这座大楼里剩下的唯一一个朋友了 |
[16:00] | So if you have any idea where Carrie is, | 所以 要是你知道卡莉在哪儿 |
[16:02] | you damn well better say. | 你最好说出来 |
[16:07] | I’m not playing games here, Saul. | 我不是来玩过家家的 索尔 |
[16:10] | Get up from that chair, find her and bring her back. | 别在那坐着了 去找她 带她回来 |
[16:13] | With Brody. | 还有布洛迪 |
[16:23] | It’s room number five, over there. | 五号房 在那边 |
[16:25] | I really don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我真不知道我在这里干什么 |
[16:29] | But if that’s the last thing I see before they lock me up, | 但这如果是我被关起来前看到的最后风景 |
[16:33] | I could do worse. | 我知足了 |
[16:37] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:40] | You think you can save this… you can’t. | 你以为你能挽救这次行动… 你不能 |
[16:46] | I’ll get us some food. | 我去弄些吃的 |
[16:48] | They’ll be looking for us, and someone might recognize you. | 他们肯定在找我们 你可能会被人认出来 |
[17:17] | I promised your mother that you would call her. | 我跟你妈保证过 你会给她打电话 |
[17:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:24] | As soon as you woke up. | 我说你一睡醒就会打 |
[17:26] | Come on, you’re making me look bad. | 拜托 你可让我变成坏人了 |
[17:32] | Can I stay here? | 我能留下来吗 |
[17:34] | Tonight, I mean. | 我是说今天晚上 |
[17:35] | Would that be okay with you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[17:36] | Call your mom and ask. | 打电话问问你妈 |
[17:40] | Go on. | 打吧 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:55] | Mike said that you were having dinner over there. | 麦克说你会在那边吃晚饭 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:00] | Um, can I stay over? | 我可以留下来过夜吗 |
[18:03] | Well, did he say it was okay? | 他同意了吗 |
[18:05] | He said ask you. | 他让我问你 |
[18:09] | Well, it’s fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[18:10] | Just, um… | 只是… |
[18:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:14] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[18:17] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[18:21] | …is Dad there? | 爸爸在吗 |
[18:23] | No. | 不在 |
[18:26] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[18:27] | Um, I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[18:30] | He tell you why he backed out at the police station? | 他告诉你为什么到警局门口又不进去了吗 |
[18:35] | No, not really. | 没说 |
[18:41] | It was that woman from the CIA. | 是因为中情局那个女人 |
[18:43] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[18:45] | She just showed up | 她出现了 |
[18:46] | and said something to him, and suddenly it was all off. | 跟他说了几句话 然后他就变卦了 |
[18:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:56] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道这事 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:59] | I didn’t say it to hurt you. | 我告诉你并不想伤害你 |
[19:01] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[19:11] | Night, Mom. | 妈妈 晚安 |
[19:13] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[19:46] | How long do you think before they find us? | 你觉得他们多久能找到我们 |
[19:49] | Depends how hard they look. | 得看他们用几分力气来找了 |
[19:53] | I’m guessing they’ll look pretty hard. | 我猜他们会用尽全力 |
[19:59] | I was thinking… | 我刚刚在想… |
[20:02] | I’ve finally done it. | 我终于做到了 |
[20:06] | What? | 什么 |
[20:07] | Burned every bridge. | 毁了身边一切关系 |
[20:11] | With Abu Nazir. | 跟阿布·纳齐尔的 |
[20:13] | With the CIA. | 跟中情局的 |
[20:16] | With my family. | 跟我家人的 |
[20:20] | I’m more alone now than I was | 现在的我 |
[20:21] | at the bottom of that hole in Iraq. | 比起在伊拉克囚洞时更孤立无援 |
[20:26] | Whatever damage you think you’ve done, | 不管你觉得自己毁掉了什么 |
[20:29] | the only way to make it mean something | 只有继续留在这个局里跟纳齐尔周旋 |
[20:30] | is to stay in the game against Nazir. | 才不枉你牺牲掉的这一切 |
[20:35] | No, that’s over. | 不 都结束了 |
[20:37] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[20:39] | Roya said. | 罗亚说了 |
[20:42] | Believe me… | 相信我… |
[20:45] | whatever plan they had for me | 他们给我的安排 |
[20:46] | has already been replaced by something else, | 都已经被别的计划 |
[20:50] | and someone else. | 和别的人取代了 |
[21:20] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[21:24] | Let the CIA do what they want. | 要杀要剐 随中情局的便 |
[21:30] | At least I’ll finally be able to stop lying to everybody. | 起码我终于不用跟所有人说谎了 |
[21:35] | At least that part will be a relief. | 起码这部分算是解脱了 |
[21:47] | Will you visit me in prison? | 你会来监狱看我吗 |
[21:54] | I’ll probably be in the cell next to you. | 搞不好我就蹲你隔壁的号子呢 |
[22:00] | Which, I have to admit, | 这个 我得承认 |
[22:02] | isn’t the future I imagined for us. | 这可不是我幻想中我们将来的样子 |
[22:08] | “Us?” | “我们” |
[22:12] | What did you imagine? | 那你怎么幻想的 |
[22:21] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[22:29] | Maybe that if we saw this through together, | 也许我们能一起识破他们的计划 |
[22:31] | if we finally stopped Nazir once and for all, | 能彻底地阻止纳齐尔 |
[22:35] | then you’d be a real hero. | 那你就是真正的英雄了 |
[22:39] | And that fact… | 若能实现的话 |
[22:46] | …would somehow make everything you did before not matter. | 你之前所做的一切就都无关紧要了 |
[22:51] | That it would all just be about | 都只是成功路上的 |
[22:53] | getting… to there. | 小花絮而已 |
[22:57] | Including what I did to you? | 包括我对你做的一切吗 |
[23:02] | Including that. | 包括 |
[23:06] | Just wouldn’t matter anymore. | 都不重要了 |
[23:11] | To either of us. | 对你对我都是 |
[23:21] | You know how crazy everyone says you are? | 你知道大家都说你有多疯狂吗 |
[23:25] | You’re crazier than that. | 你比大家说的还要疯狂 |
[23:36] | This deal of ours… | 我们的这个所谓”交易” |
[23:41] | …I think it’s a way out for both of us. | 我觉得这是你我共同的出路 |
[23:50] | You said you’re all alone, and… | 你说你很孤立无援 |
[23:56] | …you’re not. | 你不是 |
[25:20] | How far is the takedown team? | 抓捕小组还有多远 |
[25:22] | Five minutes. | 五分钟后到 |
[25:23] | Don’t do it. | 别那么干 |
[25:24] | Estes told us to shut this down. | 埃斯蒂斯说了让我们结束行动 |
[25:26] | It is premature. | 为时尚早 |
[25:27] | Or maybe we should have done this weeks ago. | 也许几周前就该结束了 |
[25:30] | There is a fucking attack coming. | 恐怖袭击迫在眉睫 |
[25:32] | And Brody is our only entry point to Roya and the cell. | 唯一能接近罗亚和恐怖组织的人就是布洛迪 |
[25:36] | Why did you tell us where to find them | 如果你要任由这种狗血剧情上演的话 |
[25:37] | if you were gonna pull this shit? | 干嘛还要告诉我们他俩在哪 |
[25:39] | You have got to give Carrie a chance. | 你得给卡莉一个机会 |
[25:45] | She’s turning it around. | 她马上就要逆转局势了 |
[25:46] | Turning it around? | 逆转局势 |
[25:48] | Is that what you think is going on there, really? | 你真觉得那是她正在做的么 |
[25:50] | Turning it around? Really? | 逆转局势 确定吗 |
[25:53] | Turn it off. | 关了吧 |
[25:56] | No, tell me… really, I’d like your expert opinion. | 不 告诉我 我真心想听你的专家见解 |
[25:58] | Is that somebody turning something around, | 到底是某人要逆转局势 |
[26:00] | or is that a stage-five delusional getting laid?! | 还是一个疯婆子在与人苟合 |
[26:03] | I am telling you she can fix this. | 我告诉你她能搞定 |
[26:15] | She didn’t run off to Mexico. | 她没逃跑去墨西哥 |
[26:18] | She went to a safe harbor site where she knew I could find her. | 而是去了一个她知道我能找到她的安全屋 |
[26:24] | All she’s asking for is time. | 她需要的只是时间 |
[26:31] | Give her some. | 就给她一些吧 |
[26:52] | – Tell the takedown we wait. – Copy that. | -让抓捕小组先按兵不动 -收到 |
[27:11] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[27:48] | Yes. | 喂 |
[27:51] | I want to explain… about yesterday. | 我想解释一下 昨天的事 |
[27:54] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[27:56] | Yeah, it is. | 有必要 |
[28:01] | Give me a minute. | 等我一会 |
[28:04] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[28:06] | I’m here. | 听着呢 |
[28:07] | I’ve been under a lot of pressure. | 我压力太大了 |
[28:11] | I know. | 我明白 |
[28:12] | No, you don’t know all of it. | 不 你只知其一不知其二 |
[28:15] | There’s been things happening. | 最近发生了一些事 |
[28:18] | Have nothing to do with… with us. | 与我们的行动无关 |
[28:22] | I’m having some troubles at home… | 我家里出了点麻烦… |
[28:24] | with my daughter. | 跟我女儿有关 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这些很遗憾 |
[28:29] | Look, I, um… | 我… |
[28:31] | I lost it yesterday, and, uh… | 我昨天失态了 |
[28:35] | I wish I could take back some of the things I said. | 我希望能收回某些话 |
[28:43] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:44] | I heard you. | 听到了 |
[28:46] | It won’t happen again. | 我以后不会那么做了 |
[28:50] | You said I’d be part of this thing and I… | 你之前说要我参与某项任务 |
[28:53] | I just want things to be the way they were. | 我只希望一切维持原样 |
[28:56] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你能这么想 |
[28:59] | Thanks for the call. | 谢谢你打电话过来 |
[29:15] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 这下如你所愿了吧 |
[29:18] | And Quinn and everybody else listening, the whole CIA? | 奎恩和整个中情局的人都在听吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah, them, too. | 对 他们也在听 |
[29:27] | You think she believed it? Roya? | 你觉得罗亚相信我说的话吗 |
[29:34] | It was the truth. | 你说的是实话 |
[29:42] | Talk to me next time. | 下次再有什么心事 |
[29:45] | Before it gets to be too much. | 就来找我聊聊 别自己憋着 |
[30:02] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得怎样 |
[30:04] | Pretty well. Uh… | 很好 |
[30:07] | I guess I felt better after talking to my Mom last night. | 昨晚跟我妈聊完之后 感觉好多了 |
[30:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[30:13] | You know what she said, though? | 你知道她怎么说吗 |
[30:15] | She said that she trusts my judgment. | 说她相信我的判断 |
[30:20] | That’s news to you? | 她以前没对你说过这种话吗 |
[30:22] | My head practically exploded, yeah. | 对啊 当时我脑子就懵了 |
[30:25] | If you could hear what she says about you, | 你要是听到过她对你的评价 |
[30:27] | you’d know. | 就不会大惊小怪了 |
[30:29] | Dana, she thinks the world of you. | 丹娜 她对你的评价相当高 |
[30:45] | Can I ask you something, Mike? | 能问你件事吗 麦克 |
[30:48] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[30:52] | Just before my Dad got back, | 我爸回国之前 |
[30:55] | you were around all the time. | 你经常来我们家 |
[30:58] | You had practically moved in. | 你基本上算是搬过来住了 |
[31:01] | And I was thinking, last night, | 我昨晚就在想 |
[31:06] | how that must have been hard for you, | 从我们的生活里一下消失得无影无踪 |
[31:09] | vanishing from our lives the way that you did. | 对你来说一定很难 |
[31:19] | So, was it? | 对吗 |
[31:23] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[31:26] | It’s difficult. | 的确很难 |
[31:30] | There was no question in my mind | 但我心里很清楚 |
[31:31] | what was the right thing to do. | 应该怎么做 |
[31:34] | And you actually did it. | 而且你的确做到了 |
[31:42] | I need to go see someone in Columbia Heights. | 我要去哥伦比亚海茨见个人 |
[31:47] | Do you think that you could give me a ride? | 你能送我去吗 |
[31:53] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:06] | Any response from Roya? | 罗亚那边有动静吗 |
[32:07] | Nope. Still waiting. | 没有 还在等 |
[32:09] | We’ve doubled up on surveillance, | 监视人力已加倍 |
[32:10] | so whatever she does next, | 所以无论她下一步有何动作 |
[32:12] | we’ll be on it. | 我们都会跟上 |
[32:13] | So we’re good. | 这么说我们没事了 |
[32:14] | Well, “good” is probably an overstatement. | 要说”没事”可能有点过于乐观了 |
[32:17] | No one’s talking about throwing Brody in lockup anymore. | 不过倒是没人说要拘捕布洛迪了 |
[32:21] | Just so you know, we tracked you and Brody | 对了 昨晚我们跟踪你和布洛迪 |
[32:22] | to the motel last night. | 到了那家旅馆 |
[32:28] | So, what… | 这么说… |
[32:30] | was anyone listening in? | 当时所有人都在监听吗 |
[32:31] | To most of it, yeah. | 对 大部分内容都听到了 |
[32:37] | I don’t know what’s worse… | 我不知道哪种情况更糟 |
[32:40] | Quinn’s perverts with their idiot smirks | 是奎恩的变态手下冲我傻乎乎地假笑 |
[32:42] | or you giving me that look. | 还是你用这种眼神看我 |
[32:44] | “Do I really know what I’m doing? | “我清楚自己在做什么吗 |
[32:45] | Am I getting too close to him?” | 我是不是跟他太过近亲了” |
[32:46] | Or… whatever euphemism you’d find. | 或是别的什么委婉说法 |
[32:50] | Are you getting too close? | 你跟他是不是太过亲近了 |
[32:53] | He was running off the rails. | 他当时想要放弃计划 |
[32:55] | I did what I had to do. | 我不过是尽力挽回局面 |
[32:56] | So that’s all it was. | 难道就没有别的原因吗 |
[33:01] | I’m not even gonna to answer that. | 我不会回答这个问题的 |
[33:02] | Well, not too many months ago, | 就在几个月前 |
[33:03] | you told me you were in love with him. | 你还跟我说你爱上他了 |
[33:05] | Yeah, and I was more than a little unstable then. | 对 但我当时精神状态很不稳定 |
[33:08] | It’s okay now? | 现在稳定了吗 |
[33:11] | Have I lost it again? | 我是不是又精神失常了 |
[33:12] | Is that what you’re asking? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[33:14] | No, I’m saying, if you’re back there again, | 不 我的意思是如果你重蹈覆辙 |
[33:18] | in that place with Brody… | 又跟布洛迪到那种程度的话… |
[33:20] | What? | 那又怎样 |
[33:22] | It ended badly last time. | 上次的下场很惨烈 |
[33:25] | For you. | 对于你 |
[33:27] | For everyone. | 对于所有人 |
[33:29] | I’m not your daughter, Saul. | 我不是你女儿 索尔 |
[33:31] | I don’t need you telling me what to do. | 用不着你来教育我 |
[33:35] | We just picked up Roya on the security cameras. | 监控摄像头刚刚拍到罗亚了 |
[33:37] | Uh, where? | 在哪儿 |
[33:38] | The Rayburn parking garage. | 雷伯恩大楼的停车库 |
[33:40] | And our favorite congressman just happens to be on his way there. | 我们招人待见的议员碰巧正在往那儿赶 |
[33:45] | Did I miss something here? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[33:46] | No, everything is fine. | 没有 一切正常 |
[33:48] | Good. Come on, you’ll want to see this. | 那就好 来吧 看看他们有何动向 |
[34:21] | Turn around. | 调头 |
[34:22] | We’re leaving. | 离开这里 |
[34:35] | Okay, where are my follow cars? | 好了 跟踪车辆开始行动 |
[34:37] | We need to be all over this. | 跟紧他们 |
[34:38] | We have visual. | 已发现目标 |
[34:50] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[34:51] | Hmm? No. | 不紧张 |
[34:53] | No, I just have a lot to do today. | 只是今天日程排得比较满 |
[34:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:56] | Your chief of staff said you were wide open. | 你的参谋长说你今天没有任何安排 |
[35:01] | You must be wondering if I recorded your outburst | 你一定想知道我昨天有没有把你发怒的事情 |
[35:03] | to our friends yesterday. | 向我们的朋友报告 |
[35:05] | I did. I also reported the call you made this morning. | 我报告了 你今早给我打电话道歉的事 |
[35:09] | Your apology. | 我也报告了 |
[35:10] | If that’s the right word. | 如果你那算是道歉的话 |
[35:12] | Do we hear those communications? | 有监听到她打电话的内容吗 |
[35:13] | No. | 没有 |
[35:14] | Why not? Who’s she talking to? | 为什么 她在跟谁说话 |
[35:17] | What made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改变了主意 |
[35:19] | I told you, I was under a lot of pressure. | 我说过我压力很大 |
[35:21] | Your daughter. Right. | 关于你女儿 对 |
[35:23] | Where did you spend last night? | 昨晚你在哪过夜 |
[35:26] | Not at your house, I know that. | 你不在家 我知道的 |
[35:34] | I was with Carrie Mathison. | 我和卡莉·麦吉森在一起 |
[35:36] | And you woke up this morning | 今早你醒来 |
[35:37] | and called to say we were on the same track. | 还打电话说 我们在同一轨道上 |
[35:41] | Look, if you don’t trust me… | 如果你不相信我… |
[35:43] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那样说 |
[35:44] | You said renew the relationship with Carrie– | 如果不是你叫我和卡莉重修旧好 |
[35:47] | which I wouldn’t have done, by the way– | 我就不会那么做… |
[35:48] | but okay, as instructed, I fuck her, | 好吧 按你指示 我和她上床了 |
[35:49] | I get the information I can to you, | 我得到信息 向你汇报 |
[35:51] | and now you’re giving me a hard time about it? | 而你现在却来为难我 |
[35:54] | I didn’t say that, either. | 我也没那样说过 |
[35:55] | No, you don’t say anything, do you? | 对 你什么都没说 不是吗 |
[35:57] | You need to calm down. | 你要冷静 |
[36:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[36:06] | Really? You think that’s gon– | 不是吧 你觉得这样… |
[36:08] | Why did we lose audio? | 怎么没声音了 |
[36:10] | Tighten up the follow vehicles now. | 跟踪车辆要跟紧 |
[36:11] | We cannot afford to lose them. | 不能跟丢了他们 |
[36:12] | Keep line of sight. | 让他们在视线之内 |
[36:13] | And get me two more vehicles in pursuit. | 再多派两辆车跟踪 |
[36:16] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[36:17] | She knows. | 她识穿了 |
[36:19] | Maybe, maybe not. We’ll see. | 说不准 我们走着瞧 |
[36:24] | I’ll go in the follow car with Max and Virgil. | 我陪同麦克斯和维吉尔一起去 |
[36:28] | All right, but Carrie, promise me, | 好吧 但是卡莉 答应我 |
[36:29] | just stay the fuck back, okay? | 不要有任何行动 好吗 |
[36:36] | Where the hell are they going? | 他们到底要去哪 |
[37:11] | It was you. | 真是你 |
[37:15] | I should have known. | 我早该猜到 |
[37:18] | Maria, shh. | 玛丽娅 嘘 |
[37:32] | She’s not mine, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 她不是我的孩子 别想歪了 |
[37:35] | I wasn’t. | 我没那样想 |
[37:47] | I guess… it was obvious. | 我想 这很明显 |
[37:51] | Some girl shows up in the hospital | 我妈妈出事后 |
[37:52] | right after my mother’s hit. | 一个女孩来医院看她 |
[37:55] | Of course you killed her. | 肯定是你杀了她 |
[37:58] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[38:01] | Why are you here, then? | 那你来这儿干什么 |
[38:05] | I was in the car. | 我当时在车上 |
[38:06] | It’s the same exact thing. | 那有什么分别 |
[38:13] | I… | 我… |
[38:16] | am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:23] | And I’m trying… | 我想… |
[38:24] | Trying what? | 想干嘛 |
[38:28] | To take responsibility. | 想负责任 |
[38:29] | What does that even mean?! | 这话是什么意思 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:38] | You’re sorry. | 你很抱歉 |
[38:41] | I want to go to the police. | 我想去自首 |
[38:43] | Oh, now you do. | 现在才做 |
[38:46] | When it would just make things worse. | 这样只会帮倒忙 |
[38:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:49] | I mean it’s not the deal. | 我是说 这样违反了约定 |
[38:52] | What deal? | 什么约定 |
[38:53] | To keep quiet. | 守口如瓶 |
[38:56] | Not say anything about it. | 只字都不能提 |
[38:59] | I got two sisters to take care of, | 我还有两个妹妹要照顾 |
[39:01] | so don’t you dare mess that up. | 你休想搞砸这一切 |
[39:03] | You need to keep your mouth shut, | 你得闭上你的嘴 |
[39:04] | because if you tell anyone… | 如果你告诉任何人… |
[39:07] | I get nothing. | 我什么都得不到 |
[39:16] | You say you want to help? | 你说你想帮忙 |
[39:18] | Go away and never come back. | 马上离开 别再回来 |
[39:22] | Get out! | 给我滚 |
[39:32] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[39:36] | Just drive, please. | 请开车吧 |
[39:56] | Don’t worry, we’re almost there. | 别担心 快到了 |
[40:05] | We’ll need our headlights soon. | 一会就得开车头灯了 |
[40:12] | Okay… there. | 好了 在那儿停下 |
[40:49] | Virgil, stop the van. | 维吉尔 停车 |
[40:50] | They stopped up ahead. Stop the van. | 他们在前面停下了 停车 |
[41:03] | Target has stopped | 目标停在 |
[41:04] | County Road 66, vicinity Needham Meadow. | 尼达姆牧场附近的66号县道上 |
[41:09] | Follow One, continue north to 68. | 跟踪一号 继续往北走朝68号路走 |
[41:12] | Follow Two, turn right at Creek Pass. | 跟踪二号 在克里克通道右转 |
[41:14] | I want a loose cordon around the target. | 我不想离目标太贴 |
[41:16] | Very loose– one mile minimum distance. | 要远点 至少一英里距离 |
[41:20] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[41:21] | We’re holding south. | 我们在南面 |
[41:22] | Why’d they stop? | 他们为什么停车 |
[41:23] | We’re way back, we can’t see anything. | 我们离得太远 什么都看不见 |
[41:26] | Anyone? | 有谁看到 |
[41:28] | Anyone have visual? | 有谁能看到目标 |
[41:36] | Can you turn that off? | 你能把灯关了吗 |
[41:42] | Do you want to tell me what we’re doing here? | 能告诉我 我们在这儿干什么吗 |
[41:45] | You say you want another chance. | 你说你想要另一个机会 |
[41:47] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[42:29] | I think there’s a third person. | 我好像看到了第三个人 |
[42:30] | Can anyone else see anything? | 有人看见什么了吗 |
[42:32] | No, I don’t think so. | 没看见 |
[42:35] | Quinn’s pulling them now. | 奎恩叫他们停在路边了 |
[42:40] | I don’t like this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[42:41] | No one does. | 谁都不喜欢 |
[42:43] | We need to protect Brody. | 我们要保护布洛迪 |
[42:44] | I want to get actual eyes on. | 我想看个清楚 |
[42:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:50] | It’s Carrie– she wants to take a look. | 是卡莉 她想去一探究竟 |
[42:57] | Carrie, you promised you’d stay back. | 卡莉 你答应过不会有所行动的 |
[42:59] | I just want to drive by to see what’s going on. | 我只是想开车经过看个究竟 |
[43:03] | Look, I know you’re worried about him. | 我知道你担心他安危 |
[43:05] | We all should be– he’s our only asset. | 我们都应该担心 他是我们唯一的线人 |
[43:12] | Yeah, okay, one clean pass. | 好吧 可以过去 别被发现了 |
[43:14] | That’s all. | 最多这样 |
[43:36] | Are you expecting somebody else? | 还有其他人会来么 |
[43:41] | Can you see anything yet? | 有发现吗 |
[43:42] | It’s dark out here, Carrie. | 外面漆黑一片 卡莉 |
[43:43] | I don’t know if I’ll be able to see them at all. | 我都不知道能不能看到他们 |
[43:47] | Max, you want to dim those lights? | 麦克斯 把灯光调暗好吗 |
[43:48] | It’s like the Starship Enterprise in here. | 车里亮得跟”进取号”星舰一样 |
[43:54] | Brody, get in the car. | 布洛迪 上车 |
[43:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:56] | You’re a public figure, get in. | 你是公众人物 上车 |
[44:04] | I think somebody just got in the car. | 好像有人刚刚上车了 |
[44:06] | – Who? – A humanoid shape. | -谁 -某个人 |
[44:07] | I told you, I can’t see shit out here. | 我告诉过你 我他妈什么都看不见 |
[44:11] | Okay, wait. | 好 等等 |
[44:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[44:13] | Roya and somebody. | 罗亚和某人 |
[44:14] | I can’t tell. | 看不出是谁 |
[44:28] | Oh, Christ. | 老天 |
[44:29] | Mirror it to Quinn. | 给奎恩看 |
[44:30] | Shit. | 靠 |
[44:32] | Quinn, did you get that? | 奎恩 你看到了吗 |
[44:34] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[44:37] | We got to stop. | 我们得停车 |
[44:38] | – No, keep moving. – We’ve got to go back. | -不 继续开 -我们得回去 |
[44:41] | Hey, you’re the one who just told us for the last 24 hours | 是你在过去24小时里让我们 |
[44:43] | to keep Brody in play. | 保证布洛迪继续参与行动 |
[44:45] | Goddamn it, Virgil! Just stop! | 该死 维吉尔 快停车 |
[44:54] | Quinn, that man slaughtered our agents in Gettysburg. | 奎恩 那个人在葛底斯堡杀了我们的探员 |
[44:57] | Yeah, I was there. | 知道 当时我在场 |
[44:58] | He’s got a ton of explosives. | 他持有大量炸药 |
[45:00] | Which is why we need to follow him. | 所以我们才要跟踪他 |
[45:02] | No, we-we’re past that. | 不 那个时机我们已经错过了 |
[45:04] | Nazir’s got maybe a half a dozen people on the ground here. | 纳齐尔可能派了六个人过来 |
[45:07] | We’ve got two of them in our sights right now– | 现在其中两个已经进入我们视线 |
[45:09] | three, counting Brody– that’s a critical mass. | 算上布洛迪是三个 这是极其关键的阶段 |
[45:12] | We can shut this down. | 我们可以终止他们的任务 |
[45:13] | You hope. All we know is… | 你想得美 我们只知道… |
[45:16] | you move in, the operation is blown. | 你一旦擅动 行动就前功尽弃了 |
[45:18] | I think it’s already blown. Listen to me– | 我觉得行动已经毁了 听我说… |
[45:21] | I am listening, and I’m hearing a bad idea | 我在听 你这个主意简直糟糕透顶 |
[45:23] | that you wouldn’t entertain in a million years | 你如果不是对那个昨晚 |
[45:25] | if it wasn’t for your personal attachment to a terrorist | 和你打炮的恐怖分子有私情 |
[45:27] | you were boning last night. | 你永远也不会考虑这么干 |
[45:31] | He’s a asset– our only one– and he’s in danger. | 他是我们唯一的线人 现在面临危险 |
[45:35] | Yeah, the whole country is. | 对 整个国家都面临危险 |
[45:36] | Carrie, we have got this contained. | 卡莉 我们已经控制住局面了 |
[45:38] | Stay the fuck back. | 你他妈的别插手 |
[45:40] | That is a direct order. Acknowledge. | 这是直接命令 确认收到 |
[45:44] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[45:47] | Carrie, what are you doing? Don’t do this! | 卡莉 你在干什么 别这么做 |
[45:51] | Carrie, acknowledge. | 卡莉 确认收到 |
[46:06] | They just grabbed him. | 他们刚刚抓了他 |
[46:08] | Carrie, stay put. | 卡莉 别轻举妄动 |
[46:10] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[46:11] | That’s an order, goddamn it! | 这是命令 该死 |
[46:13] | Tell me you hear me. | 快回答我你听到了 |
[46:19] | Shit. | 操 |
[46:23] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[46:28] | Weigh in here, Saul. | 劝劝她 索尔 |
[46:38] | What I’m wondering… | 我在想… |
[46:41] | what are they doing stopped in the middle of nowhere? | 他们在这荒无人烟的地方停下来做什么 |
[46:43] | Next to the only clearing for miles around. | 来到方圆几英里内唯一的空地附近 |
[47:06] | They’re loading him into a helicopter. | 他们要把他送上直升机 |
[47:08] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[47:11] | Fuck! Tell me you hear me! | 我操 告诉我你能听到 |
[47:17] | You– wait, you have to track it– they’re about to take off. | 等等 你们得赶紧追踪 他们要起飞了 |
[47:21] | We’re losing him. | 我们要跟丢他了 |
[47:26] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[47:30] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[47:31] | They’re… they’re gone. | 他们… 他们走了 |
[47:33] | They’re just gone! | 他们就这么走了 |
[47:51] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[47:53] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[47:54] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[47:55] | We’re up five against Miami– | 我们领先迈阿密五分 |
[47:56] | can you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[47:57] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[48:04] | Rough day? | 今天很不顺吗 |
[48:06] | I went to see her… | 我去看她了 |
[48:09] | the daughter… | 那个人的女儿 |
[48:10] | even though Dad told me not to. | 虽然爸爸叫我别去 |
[48:12] | Okay… how’d that go? | 好吧 情况如何 |
[48:18] | She basically called me a murderer. | 她说我是杀人犯 |
[48:20] | Sweetie, you’re not. | 亲爱的 你不是 |
[48:23] | It’s how I feel about half the time. | 我经常这么觉得 |
[48:32] | I’m not gonna go see the police, though. | 但我不会去报案 |
[48:35] | She told me not to. | 她叫我别去 |
[48:41] | Did you know that they paid her off? | 你知道他们付她封口费了吗 |
[48:46] | – No. – Really? | -不知道 -真的吗 |
[48:49] | I didn’t know… but I guess I’m not surprised. | 我不知道 但我并不意外 |
[48:52] | There’s a presidential campaign in the works. | 总统竞选正在进行 |
[48:55] | So, what, it… it just goes away? | 那又怎么样 就这么算了吗 |
[48:59] | We’re supposed to pretend like it never happened? | 我们应该假装什么都没发生吗 |
[49:06] | Because I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[49:11] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[49:12] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[49:13] | – I did. – No. | -我杀了人 -你没有 |
[49:16] | We… drove away and just… | 我们开车逃了 就… |
[49:19] | left her there, Mom. | 弃她不顾 妈 |
[49:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[49:32] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[50:51] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |