时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:09] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone missed something that day. – Everyone’s not me. | -那天很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:22] | Why have I never heard of this guy? | 我以前怎么没听说过这个人 |
[01:23] | Who? Quinn? | 谁 奎恩吗 |
[01:24] | Just check him out. | 探探他的底 |
[01:25] | – Please. – Okay. | -拜托了 -好的 |
[01:26] | I’m being asked to be part of an attack on this country. | 我按照吩咐要参与对美国的袭击 |
[01:30] | I’m through. | 我不干了 |
[01:31] | Brody just blew it up. The whole operation’s dead. | 布洛迪已经搞砸了 整个行动都玩完了 |
[01:33] | As long as his cover isn’t blown, he’s still in play. | 只要他的身份没暴露 他就还能执行任务 |
[01:35] | Brody. Give me the keys. | 布洛迪 钥匙给我 |
[01:37] | I’m trying to keep you | 我正在努力帮你 |
[01:38] | from spending the rest of your life in a cage. | 避免下半辈子在牢里度过 |
[01:42] | This deal of ours… | 我们的这个所谓”交易” |
[01:47] | …I think it’s a way out for both of us. | 我觉得这是你我共同的出路 |
[01:56] | Yes? | 喂 |
[01:57] | I want to explain. | 我想解释一下 |
[01:58] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你能这么想 |
[02:01] | Turn around. We’re leaving. | 调头 离开这里 |
[02:03] | She knows. | 她识穿了 |
[02:05] | Tighten up the follow vehicles now. | 跟踪车辆要跟紧 |
[02:06] | We cannot afford to lose him. | 不能跟丢了他们 |
[02:07] | You say you want another chance. | 你说你想要另一个机会 |
[02:10] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[02:13] | They just grabbed him. | 他们刚刚抓了他 |
[02:15] | They’re loading him into a helicopter. | 他们要把他送上直升机 |
[02:17] | We’re losing him! | 我们要跟丢他了 |
[02:18] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[02:20] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[02:21] | They’re… they’re gone. | 他们… 他们走了 |
[02:23] | They’re just gone! | 他们就这么走了 |
[02:32] | Go ahead, say it. | 但说无妨 |
[02:38] | It’s 12 hours since we lost Brody. | 跟丢布洛迪已经十二小时了 |
[02:41] | Eight since Roya Hammad got back | 罗亚·哈玛迪从事发地回来 |
[02:43] | from wherever they flew him to. | 已经八小时了 |
[02:46] | No comment or second opinions | 中情局也没有给出 |
[02:49] | about any of this at Langley, either. | 任何其他想法 |
[02:52] | Terrorist chatter across all hot zones | 所有热点地区 |
[02:54] | virtually nonexistent right now. | 也没有任何恐怖活动迹象 |
[03:06] | Okay, I’ll say it. | 好 我来说吧 |
[03:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[03:10] | We don’t know that for sure, Carrie. | 我们还不确定 卡莉 |
[03:12] | If not physically dead, | 就算没有生理死亡 |
[03:14] | operationally dead. | 也无法再执行任务了 |
[03:16] | And time’s ticking away. | 时间紧迫 |
[03:17] | We have to talk about moving on. | 我们得讨论后续计划了 |
[03:21] | The only move we have is to roll up Roya Hammad. | 唯一的办法就是把罗亚·哈玛迪抓起来 |
[03:26] | Unless Brody’s not dead, | 除非布洛迪没死 |
[03:27] | and is somehow still in play with the terrorists, | 仍然在跟恐怖分子周旋 |
[03:30] | in which case lifting her burns him. | 这样的话 抓她等于毁了他 |
[03:32] | Be his death sentence. | 等于判他死刑 |
[03:34] | That’s a lot of ifs and maybes. | 这里面有太多不确定因素 |
[03:37] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[03:37] | Just putting all the cards on the table here. | 我只是把所有可能性都列举出来 |
[03:42] | We’ve got to bring Roya in. | 我们必须把罗亚带进局里 |
[03:50] | Let’s do it. | 开始行动吧 |
[03:52] | Mike, can you do it? | 迈克 你去办吧 |
[04:00] | Don’t, Saul. | 不必 索尔 |
[04:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:41] | This is where we say good-bye, Nicholas. | 送君千里终须一别 尼古拉斯 |
[04:45] | Forever, if all goes well. | 如果一切进展顺利 这就是永别了 |
[04:49] | You know I cannot do this without you. | 你知道如果没有你 我完不成这项任务 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:54] | You have Allah’s trust, | 真主信任你 |
[04:56] | and therefore mine. | 因此我也信任你 |
[04:59] | Allah knows more than anyone can | 真主比任何人都清楚 |
[05:02] | how strong you are. | 你有多坚强 |
[05:06] | Pray for me. | 为我祈祷 |
[05:08] | And you for me. | 你也为我祈祷 |
[06:08] | Do you have a pay phone I could use? | 你这里有公用电话吗 |
[06:11] | Wait, do I know you from somewhere? | 等等 我是不是在哪儿见过你 |
[06:12] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[06:14] | A pay phone? | 公用电话 |
[06:15] | Not since last century. | 现在哪还有那种老古董 |
[06:17] | Well, do you have a cell phone I could borrow? | 那能借我手机用用吗 |
[06:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:24] | Hey. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[06:26] | Jesus, where have you been? | 天啊 你这是去哪儿了 |
[06:28] | Carrie, I need you to go get my family right away. | 卡莉 我要你现在就去把我家人接走 |
[06:30] | Okay, and take them somewhere safe. | 把他们带到安全的地方 |
[06:32] | We’ve been going out of our minds. | 我们都快急疯了 |
[06:34] | I don’t care where. | 不管带到哪里 |
[06:34] | I don’t care what it takes. | 不管要付出什么代价 |
[06:36] | Can you please, please do that for me right now? | 拜托你马上替我办这件事好吗 |
[06:37] | Yes. Where are you? | 好 你在哪儿 |
[06:39] | What’s been going on? | 出什么事了 |
[06:40] | I’ll call you back in an hour, once it’s done. | 等你办妥了 我一小时后打给你 |
[06:46] | Well? | 怎么 |
[06:48] | Leave Roya in play. Cancel the lift. | 不能抓罗亚 取消行动 |
[06:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. This man has been off the radar | 等等 这家伙过去十二小时人影未见 |
[06:51] | the past 12 hours, in the company of known terrorists. | 和定性的恐怖分子在一起 |
[06:53] | We need to be extremely fucking vigilant here. | 我们得万分警惕 |
[06:58] | – Carrie? – I… he asked me to… | -卡莉 -他让我 |
[07:00] | to move his family somewhere safe. | 让我安全转移他家人 |
[07:03] | He’s alive, asking us to protect his family. | 他活着 求我们保护家里人 |
[07:05] | That’s a check mark in the plus column. | 这是一个好的信号 |
[07:07] | Carrie’s right. Stand down the lift team on Roya Hammad. | 卡莉说得对 停止逮捕罗亚的行动 |
[07:09] | What number was Brody calling from? | 布洛迪用哪儿的号打的 |
[07:10] | Uh, 443 area code– a Baltimore cell. | 区号443 巴尔的摩那边 |
[07:13] | Run that number. | 查那个号 |
[07:15] | He said he’d call back in an hour, | 他说一小时后打回来 |
[07:16] | once the family’s safe. | 等家人安顿好 |
[07:17] | If there’s a threat to them, | 要是他们有危险 |
[07:19] | what happens next has to look like | 我们办这件事时 |
[07:20] | just another day in the burbs. | 绝不能兴师动众 |
[07:22] | Yeah, no CIA footprint anywhere near that neighborhood. | 没错 不能有中情局的人马出现在附近 |
[07:25] | Whoever we send in has to be somebody | 派去的人要认识布洛迪家人 |
[07:27] | the Brody family knows and trusts. | 而且受到他们信任 |
[07:34] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[07:40] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[07:45] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[07:46] | Jess, don’t panic. Please, just listen. | 杰西 别急 听我说 |
[07:49] | Do as I say. Everything’s fine, but… | 按我说的做 没事的 就是 |
[07:50] | Is it Brody? | 布洛迪出事了 |
[07:51] | – Is he all right? – No… | -他没事吧 -不 |
[07:52] | I haven’t seen or heard from him in two days. | 我都两天没他消息了 |
[07:54] | The CIA sent me, Jess. | 杰西 中情局让我来的 |
[07:55] | – There’s a threat. – A threat? | -有危险 -危险 |
[07:57] | What threat? To us? | 什么危险 我们吗 |
[07:59] | Well, it’s to do with something Brody’s working on | 和布洛迪给中情局做的事有关 |
[08:00] | with the CIA, or else it would be him standing here. | 不然站在这的就是他了 |
[08:03] | You mean like a terrorist threat? | 是恐怖袭击吗 |
[08:04] | It’s not specific. | 还不确定 |
[08:05] | This is just a precaution, so… | 不过以防万一 所以 |
[08:08] | no school for you guys today. You’re going to come with me. | 孩子们今天别上学了 你们跟我走 |
[08:10] | We’re coming with you where? | 跟你去哪儿 |
[08:11] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[08:13] | Go get your brother. | 叫你弟弟去 |
[08:15] | Hurry! | 快 |
[08:18] | This is bullshit. | 真他妈扯 |
[08:26] | If my dad wants to move us, | 要是我爸想带我们走 |
[08:27] | he can come here and explain it himself. | 他大可以亲自回来解释 |
[08:29] | It’s not your dad, Dana; it’s the CIA. | 不是你爸 丹娜 是中情局 |
[08:31] | They were the ones who called me. | 是他们找得我 |
[08:32] | Trust me, it’s my dad. | 少来 肯定是我爸 |
[08:33] | Everything that goes wrong right now is my fucking dad, | 现在出事的绝逼是我老爸 |
[08:36] | so get out of my room, Mike! | 你滚出去 麦克 |
[08:37] | Get… Hey! You don’t talk to me like that. | 丫头 你怎么和我说话呢 |
[08:39] | I’m here to help, | 我来帮忙的 |
[08:40] | and you damn well know it. | 你最好搞清楚 |
[08:42] | I’m not asking, and nor is the CIA, | 我不是在求你 中情局也不是 |
[08:43] | so get your shit together | 所以赶紧收拾你那些破烂 |
[08:45] | because it’s happening, and it’s happening now, | 火烧眉毛了 你知道吗 |
[08:46] | even if I have to carry you out of here | 就算你怎么闹腾 |
[08:48] | kicking and screaming. | 我也得把你们弄走 |
[09:04] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:05] | Are they safe yet? | 他们安全了吗 |
[09:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:07] | Where? | 送哪儿了 |
[09:08] | Can’t discuss that on an open line. | 电话没加密不能说 |
[09:10] | Remember where we first met? | 记着咱俩头次见面那里吗 |
[09:11] | And I don’t mean your office. | 不是说你办公室那次 |
[09:13] | In the rain? | 下雨那天 |
[09:15] | I’ll see you there in 30. | 半小时后那里见 |
[09:27] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[09:42] | Let’s go, man. Let’s go. | 进啊伙计 快进去 |
[10:55] | The point is, until today, | 主要是 直到今天 |
[10:57] | this look into Quinn that you and Carrie asked us to do | 你和卡莉让我们查奎恩这事 |
[11:00] | was feeling like a big fucking jerk-off. | 才他妈有了点眉目 |
[11:02] | Everywhere we looked, he checked out. | 过去查的都没问题 |
[11:04] | Till today? What happened today? | 直到今天 今天怎么了 |
[11:06] | We tracked down where he lives. | 查到了他的住址 |
[11:07] | Took a peek into his apartment. | 进他家瞄了几眼 |
[11:10] | Shit, Virgil. | 这事搞的 维吉尔 |
[11:11] | Told you to check him out, not break into his apartment. | 我让你查查他 没让你闯进他家 |
[11:13] | Show him, Max. | 麦克斯 给他看看 |
[11:17] | Anti-intrusion devices everywhere. | 到处都是防入侵机关 |
[11:20] | Man lives like he’s ready to bounce at a moment’s notice. | 这人永远警惕着任何风吹草动 |
[11:28] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[11:31] | A CIA analyst is a security-phobe? | 不就一没有安全感的中情局分析师 |
[11:34] | His personal life’s a little wanting? | 谁私生活能一点毛病没有 |
[11:36] | The field office is one thing, Saul, | 索尔 做外勤的就算了 |
[11:37] | but I’ve never met an analyst that lives like this. | 做分析哪儿有那么过日子的 |
[11:41] | Do you know what that is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[11:43] | It’s a rifle-cleaning kit. | 步枪清理工具 |
[11:45] | That pull-through cable tells me | 枪管刷绳说明 |
[11:47] | that it’s a rifle with a long-ass barrel. | 那枪的枪管很长 |
[11:49] | A sniper rifle. | 狙击步枪 |
[11:54] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[11:55] | One personal item. We found it tucked away | 还一样个人物品 |
[11:57] | in the only book that he has. | 夹在他仅有的书里 |
[12:00] | Her name’s Julia Diaz. | 那女人叫茱莉亚·迪亚兹 |
[12:01] | Easy to trace because she’s law enforcement. | 很容易查 因为她在执法部门 |
[12:03] | Philadelphia PD. | 费城警署的 |
[12:05] | Find out what precinct she’s in and get me the address. | 查下她在哪个警区 给我地址 |
[12:14] | Whoa! This is sick. | 哇 逆天啊 |
[12:16] | You’re stocked up on groceries and some half-decent wine. | 日常用品应有尽有 还有些不错的红酒 |
[12:20] | If you need anything else, pick up that phone, hit one-one. | 要是还需要别的 直接拨11 |
[12:23] | We’re in the apartments on either side. | 隔壁两间都是我们的人 |
[12:26] | Is there anything else you can tell me about this threat? | 到底什么危险能多透露些吗 |
[12:29] | All I know is that your husband is working with the CIA on it. | 我只知道您先生和中情局还在为此奔波 |
[12:33] | It’s standard procedure for us | 我们的标准程序就是 |
[12:34] | to move the families of any high-profile people | 转移此类行动中引人注目人员的家人 |
[12:36] | who are working on operations like this to safe houses. | 将其安置到安全屋 |
[12:42] | Is there a specific threat | 会危及到 |
[12:43] | to me and my children? | 我和孩子吗 |
[12:44] | Not that we know of, no. | 据我们所知 还没有 |
[12:46] | But we don’t take chances. | 但不能存侥幸心理 |
[12:47] | This is the most secure place that you can be. | 你们在这里是最安全的 |
[12:52] | Okay, Jess? | 行吗 杰西 |
[12:55] | There’s a TV in every room. | 每个房间里都有一台电视 |
[12:57] | Every room? No way. | 每间都有 不会吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah. They’re all big-screens, too. | 是的 而且都是大屏的哦 |
[13:14] | Where have you been, Brody? | 布洛迪 你去哪儿了 |
[13:15] | Where’s my family? | 我家人在哪儿 |
[13:16] | They’re in DC, safe. | 他们在华盛顿 很安全 |
[13:18] | – You have my word. – Thank you. | -相信我 -谢谢你 |
[13:20] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[13:24] | I thought I was dead, Carrie. | 我以为我死定了 卡莉 |
[13:31] | It’s really good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[13:42] | Well, where did they take you on that helicopter? | 他们用直升机把你带到哪儿去了 |
[13:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:44] | 40, 45 minutes. | 飞了40到45分钟 |
[13:47] | Very fast, very low. | 非常快 飞得很低 |
[13:49] | West. | 向西 |
[13:51] | And dark. | 一团漆黑 |
[13:52] | Away from any signs of civilization. | 荒无人烟的地方 |
[13:54] | We have to hone in on all of the details now. | 你现在得仔细回想所有细节 |
[13:56] | Every little thing. | 每一件小事 |
[13:57] | I was taken to see Abu Nazir. | 他们带我去见阿布·纳齐尔了 |
[13:59] | – What? – He’s here. | -什么 -他在这里 |
[14:00] | Carrie, he’s here. He’s in America. | 卡莉 他在这里 他到美国了 |
[14:02] | And he’s planning an attack. | 他正在策划一场袭击 |
[14:04] | Wait… Abu Nazir? | 等等 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[14:06] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[14:07] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天爷 |
[14:10] | So they wire you to the car battery. | 所以他们在你身上接了车载电池 |
[14:13] | What do you do? | 你做了什么 |
[14:15] | I told them to kill me now. | 我让他们马上杀了我 |
[14:18] | Because… whatever reason Nazir has | 因为无论纳齐尔为什么 |
[14:21] | to torture me again is… | 要再折磨我一次… |
[14:26] | fuck him. | 操他妈的 |
[14:27] | After all I’ve been through, fuck him. | 在我经历过这些之后 操他妈的 |
[14:30] | You dared him to kill you right off the bat? | 你当时让他马上把你杀了 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:38] | Then what happens? | 后来怎么了 |
[14:39] | They leave me there. | 他们把我留在那里 |
[14:41] | They don’t turn on the battery. | 没有打开电源 |
[14:44] | I just sit there for a couple hours– | 我在那里坐了一两个小时 |
[14:46] | three maybe, I don’t know– | 也可能是三个小时 我也不知道 |
[14:47] | sweating it out. | 就在那里熬着 |
[14:49] | Then finally the door opens, | 最后那扇门总算开了 |
[14:50] | and Nazir walks through with tea. | 然后纳齐尔端着茶走进来 |
[14:52] | Tea? | 茶 |
[14:53] | Yeah, the threat of torture was a test. | 没错 威胁用刑是一项考验 |
[14:56] | And I think this was, too. | 我觉得这又是一计 |
[14:59] | We have become unsure of your commitment | 我们不确定你是否还会信守承诺 |
[15:01] | to our mission. | 完成使命 |
[15:04] | “Our mission”? | “我们的使命” |
[15:06] | I don’t know anything about a mission. | 我可不知道什么使命 |
[15:09] | I did exactly what was asked of me– | 我完全按照要求行事 |
[15:11] | nothing more, nothing less. | 仅此而已 |
[15:13] | You saved my life in Beirut. | 在贝鲁特 是你救了我 |
[15:15] | No one asked you to do that. | 没有人让你那么做 |
[15:21] | What is it, Nicholas? | 怎么回事 尼古拉斯 |
[15:24] | What is troubling you? | 你有什么困扰 |
[15:26] | I wanted to avenge Issa’s death, | 我想为埃萨的死报仇 |
[15:30] | not kill innocent civilians. | 而不是杀戮无辜的平民 |
[15:33] | What if it’s the will of Allah? | 如果那是真主的意志呢 |
[15:36] | Neither of us know the will of Allah. | 你我都不了解真主的意志 |
[15:38] | You taught me that yourself. | 是你亲自教给我的 |
[15:42] | Each of us must decide what we can or cannot do. | 我们要自己决定什么可为 什么不可为 |
[15:46] | So now you must decide. | 那么现在 你必须决定了 |
[15:49] | What is your will, Nicholas? | 你的意志如何 尼古拉斯 |
[15:52] | I tell him my will is close to breaking. | 我告诉他 我的意志濒临崩溃 |
[15:57] | Did he ask | 他有没有问 |
[15:59] | about your recent… | 你近来… |
[16:03] | …specific wavering with Roya Hammad? | 与罗亚·哈玛迪会面时的情绪波动 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 问了 |
[16:07] | And? | 后来呢 |
[16:09] | I told him I’d underestimated the love I have for my family. | 我告诉他我低估了自己对于家人的爱 |
[16:15] | And the fear for what would become of my wife and kids after I was gone | 不知我死后 我的妻子和孩子会有何遭遇 |
[16:20] | had blindsided me. | 这种恐惧突然袭上心头 |
[16:22] | How did Nazir react to your concern about your family? | 纳齐尔对于你对家人的担忧作何反应 |
[16:35] | Your wife and children | 就没必要担心 |
[16:37] | have nothing to fear… | 你的妻子和孩子 |
[16:41] | if you stay true to yourself. | 只要你忠于你自己 |
[16:46] | A clear threat. | 显然是在威胁你 |
[16:49] | Did he ask you anything else? | 他还问你其它事情了吗 |
[16:51] | No. | 没有 |
[16:53] | – Did he say how he got into the country? – No. | -他有没有说他是怎么入境的 -没有 |
[16:56] | Did he say about the why of it? | 他有没有说他为何要来 |
[16:58] | My choice was simple: | 我的选择很简单 |
[17:00] | run, hide and wait for death | 要么像胆怯的动物一样奔逃 躲藏 |
[17:03] | like a cowering animal, | 等待死亡 |
[17:05] | like Bin Laden; | 就像本·拉登 |
[17:08] | or die taking the fight to the enemy. | 要么选择和敌人一决胜负 |
[17:14] | And the specifics of this fight are? | 这场对决特指什么 |
[17:20] | Tomorrow afternoon, the vice president and I | 我和副总统原定于明天下午 |
[17:22] | are scheduled to greet the Special Operations group | 会见从阿富汗归来的 |
[17:24] | returning from Afghanistan. | 特种部队士兵 |
[17:26] | At Dam Neck Naval Base. | 在大坝峡海军基地 |
[17:29] | 300 soldiers to be reunited with their families. | 会有三百名士兵在那里与家人团聚 |
[17:34] | Nazir plans to hit the homecoming. | 纳齐尔计划攻击那场归国欢迎会 |
[17:36] | How the hell is he gonna do that? | 他打算怎么实施计划 |
[17:37] | It’s a locked-down, classified event. | 这是一项安保严密的秘密集会 |
[17:39] | All I know is what he told me. | 我只知道他所告诉我的 |
[17:41] | He said he can’t do it without me. | 他说这件事没我他做不成 |
[17:43] | He said I’m essential to his plan. | 他说我是这项计划中的关键角色 |
[17:45] | And your essential part in this attack is what? | 那你这个关键角色在这场袭击中要做什么 |
[17:50] | To convince the vice president | 说服副总统 |
[17:52] | to allow one reporter to cover the event. | 准许一名记者来报道这次活动 |
[18:00] | Roya Hammad. | 罗亚·哈玛迪 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:06] | Is there anything else? | 还有其它事情吗 |
[18:10] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主保佑 |
[18:20] | No. | 没了 |
[18:22] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[18:29] | Wait here, please. | 在这儿等着 |
[18:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:40] | Thoughts? | 大家怎么看 |
[18:41] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[18:42] | I don’t know. It all feels too easy. | 我不知道 感觉有点太轻而易举了 |
[18:44] | He could be lying; Nazir could be playing him | 他可能在撒谎 纳齐尔可能在耍他 |
[18:46] | to misdirect us, lead us into a trap. | 让他误导我们 带我们跳进陷阱 |
[18:48] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[18:50] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[18:52] | By his own admission, Brody’s in a confused state. | 从布洛迪的口供来看 他自己也很迷糊 |
[18:55] | Spent 12 hours in the company of a man | 他和一个有绝对控制权的人 |
[18:56] | who has considerable power over him. | 共处了十二个小时 |
[18:59] | What do you think, Carrie? | 卡莉 你有什么想法 |
[19:02] | I think the symbolism of murdering 300 American soldiers | 当着三百名美国士兵妻儿的面 |
[19:05] | in front of their wives and children | 杀死他们 |
[19:06] | is quintessential Nazir. | 绝对是纳齐尔的作风 |
[19:09] | It’s an idea worthy of him. | 他绝对做得出来 |
[19:12] | Elite troops just back from killing Muslims on the battlefield, | 剿灭穆斯林的精英小队刚刚从战地归来 |
[19:15] | just when they think they’re out of harm’s way? | 就在他们觉得自己逃过一死时下手 |
[19:18] | So, with that in mind, | 考虑到这一点的话 |
[19:21] | if Nazir is planning to use Roya Hammad to breach the base, | 如果纳齐尔想让罗亚·哈玛迪袭击海军基地 |
[19:24] | what are we looking at? | 会使用什么手段 |
[19:24] | There’s that trunk of explosives | 他们从葛底斯堡的裁缝店 |
[19:26] | they pulled out of the tailor shop in Gettysburg. | 带走的一箱炸药 |
[19:28] | What, ’cause that’d be as simple as replacing her news crew | 她也可以把新闻团队替换成恐怖分子 |
[19:31] | with terrorists and launching a Mumbai-style attack? | 重演2008年的孟买连环恐怖袭击 |
[19:34] | Uh, or a combination of the two. | 或者两个手段都用 |
[19:37] | Bottom line is we can’t not follow up on this, David. | 总之 我们不能置之不理 大卫 |
[19:41] | Nazir is in our sights. | 纳齐尔出现了 |
[19:44] | We have to play this out. | 我们必须追查到底 |
[19:58] | They don’t believe me. | 他们不信任我 |
[20:00] | In 90 minutes, the vice president will be in your office, | 九十分钟后 副总统就会去你办公室 |
[20:03] | at which point David Estes will | 到时候大卫·埃斯蒂斯 |
[20:04] | brief the two of you on these latest developments. | 会向你们报告最新进展 |
[20:07] | He’ll protect your deeper involvement, of course, | 当然 他不会提到你也参与其中 |
[20:10] | and you’ll do your best to look surprised. | 你要尽量假装大吃一惊 |
[20:16] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[20:23] | I do. | 相信 |
[20:24] | Because that’s all I care about right now. | 我现在只在意你的看法 |
[20:37] | Different phone, same number. | 不同的手机 相同的号码 |
[20:43] | Think you’re the only one who understands | 只有你才明白 |
[20:45] | this fucker needs watching like a hawk? | 必须紧密监视这个混蛋 |
[20:48] | How about Carrie? | 卡莉呢 |
[20:50] | She understand that, too? | 她明白吗 |
[20:53] | Want to call your family? | 想联系你的家人吗 |
[20:54] | No. | 不想 |
[20:56] | I’ll just have to lie to Jessica again. | 不然我又得向杰西卡撒谎了 |
[20:59] | They’re in good hands, though, right? | 他们都安排好了吗 |
[21:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:02] | And tomorrow, all of this will be over. | 明天 这一切就会结束了 |
[21:04] | Right. | 对 |
[21:08] | What’s that look? | 你这什么表情 |
[21:10] | I thought it would be easier for them | 我觉得 如果他们有熟人陪着 |
[21:12] | if they were with someone they knew. | 会感觉好一点 |
[21:16] | Let me guess: Mike Faber. | 我猜猜 麦克·费伯 |
[21:21] | Your call? | 你的决定 |
[21:24] | My call. | 是的 |
[21:28] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[21:31] | I thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[21:38] | Is Dad in the CIA now? | 爸爸现在在中情局吗 |
[21:39] | Is he going to have to leave again? | 他又要离开我们吗 |
[21:41] | I don’t think so. | 不会的 |
[21:43] | All we know is that he’s helping them with something for now; | 我们只知道 他暂时在帮那些人做事 |
[21:45] | it’ll be finished soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[21:49] | They playing? | 他们玩牌吗 |
[21:53] | You know what, honey? Can you do me a favor? | 亲爱的 能帮我个忙吗 |
[21:56] | Go set the table for dinner while we wait. | 我们等着的时候 你去把餐桌收拾好 |
[21:59] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[22:05] | I understand you’re angry, Dana. | 我明白你很生气 丹娜 |
[22:06] | I’m not angry at you. | 惹我生气的不是你 |
[22:07] | In general, then. | 是生我们大人的气吧 |
[22:09] | Hey, I’m mad at Brody, too, Dana. | 我也很生布洛迪的气 丹娜 |
[22:10] | I can only imagine what it’s like for you. | 我想你可能比我更生气 |
[22:18] | You know, sometimes… | 有时候… |
[22:21] | I really just wish he had never come back from that stupid war. | 我真的希望他战死在那场愚蠢的战争中 |
[22:25] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[22:25] | I mean, ever since he’s gotten back, everything has gone to shit, | 自从他回来后 事情就变得一团糟 |
[22:28] | and it just keeps getting worse. | 现在越来越糟糕 |
[22:31] | We all come back from that war with some kind of wound. | 我们从战争中归来 都会有些创伤 |
[22:42] | Did you? | 你也有吗 |
[22:42] | Sure. | 是的 |
[22:44] | For eight years, I thought I lost my best friend. | 八年了 我以为我失去了最好的朋友 |
[22:49] | It’s like I left him behind back there. | 就好像是我把他撇在战场上 |
[22:51] | Table’s set, Mom. | 桌子收拾好了 妈妈 |
[23:10] | – David. Sir. | -大卫 -阁下 |
[23:12] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[23:13] | Sir. | 阁下 |
[23:13] | Little unorthodox. | 这有点不符合惯例 |
[23:15] | Mr. Vice President, we have a situation | 副总统阁下 我们遇到了一点情况 |
[23:17] | that concerns both you and the congressman, | 与您和议员阁下有关 |
[23:18] | and not a lot of time. | 而且我们时间紧迫 |
[23:21] | A few hours ago, we received intelligence | 几小时前 我们得到贝鲁特的两条情报 |
[23:23] | from two separate sources in Beirut that | 均提到纳齐尔的恐怖组织 |
[23:25] | Abu Nazir’s terrorist network is planning to attack | 计划明天袭击在大坝峡举行的 |
[23:27] | the Special Operations group homecoming at Dam Neck tomorrow. | 特种部队士兵归国欢迎会 |
[23:34] | We’ve got to divert the transport, | 我们得改变行车路线 |
[23:35] | cancel the event. | 取消活动 |
[23:36] | Sir, we believe, with your help, | 我们相信 在您的帮助下 |
[23:38] | we have an extremely high-percentage shot | 我们有极高的把握 |
[23:39] | at killing or capturing the terrorist cell and stopping the attack cold. | 击杀或活捉恐怖团伙 终止恐怖袭击 |
[23:43] | With my help? | 在我的帮助下 |
[23:45] | This is right in your wheelhouse, sir. | 这事儿得您发话 |
[23:48] | I’m listening. | 愿闻其详 |
[23:50] | It all hangs on the CNB correspondent | 这一切都和CNB的记者有关 |
[23:52] | Roya Hammad. | 罗亚·哈玛迪 |
[23:55] | I know her, know her well. | 我认识她 我们挺熟 |
[23:56] | She’s interviewed me several times. | 她采访了我很多次 |
[23:58] | Sir, we believe she’s working with Abu Nazir. | 我们认为她是阿布·纳齐尔的同伙 |
[24:01] | What? | 什么 |
[24:02] | Based on verbal information from the same assets | 根据同一个在贝鲁特的线人 |
[24:04] | on the ground in Beirut. | 口述的信息 |
[24:05] | Roya Hammad’s a terrorist? | 罗亚·哈玛迪是恐怖分子 |
[24:08] | We believe, | 我们是这么认为的 |
[24:09] | strongly, | 可能性很大 |
[24:10] | that not only is Ms. Hammad the delivery mechanism for this attack, | 哈玛迪女士不仅是此次袭击的实施者 |
[24:13] | whatever form it may take, | 手段尚不明确 |
[24:15] | but that she also intends to film it | 她还要将袭击过程拍摄下来 |
[24:17] | for broadcast around the world. | 在全球范围播出 |
[24:26] | What do you need from me, David? | 你要我怎么配合 大卫 |
[24:29] | Officially allow her the access she’s requesting | 正式批准她此前的请求 |
[24:31] | so that we can monitor her movements, | 以便我们监控她的行动 |
[24:32] | catch the entire cell red-handed | 将整个恐怖团伙抓个现行 |
[24:34] | and roll them up before the attack can actually happen. | 在袭击发生之前控制局面 |
[24:36] | Where’s the White House on this? | 总统那边什么意见 |
[24:38] | I’ll leave that with you, sir. | 那边就交给您了 阁下 |
[24:39] | I’ll take care of the director. | 我负责跟局长沟通 |
[24:43] | What do you think, Nick? | 你怎么想 尼克 |
[24:46] | One question, sir. | 有一个疑问 阁下 |
[24:48] | What happens if the plan goes wrong? | 万一计划失败了怎么办 |
[24:51] | If this isn’t done and dusted before you leave the residence | 如果你们明早离开住处去往海军基地之前 |
[24:53] | for that base tomorrow morning, | 我们没有处理干净 |
[24:54] | then we divert the troop transport and cancel the event. | 我们会改变部队的行车路线 取消此次活动 |
[24:57] | Which, I assume, would blow your entire operation. | 那么你们整个行动就失败了 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:02] | Sir, there is one more thing. | 阁下 还有一件事 |
[25:05] | What? | 什么事 |
[25:06] | We have good reason to believe | 我们有充分理由相信 |
[25:07] | that Abu Nazir is here, | 阿布·纳齐尔来了 |
[25:09] | in the United States. | 就在美国境内 |
[25:11] | How the fuck did that happen? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[25:12] | That can’t go further than this room, Mr. Vice President. | 这个消息仅限我们三人知道 副总统阁下 |
[25:21] | Get me these terrorists, David. | 给我拿下这群恐怖分子 大卫 |
[25:24] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[25:31] | Make the call. Do it now. | 给她打电话 现在就打 |
[25:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:42] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[25:44] | Vice president said yes. | 副总统同意了 |
[25:45] | How did you manage to convince him? | 你怎么说服他的 |
[25:48] | I told him that if he wants | 我跟他说 |
[25:49] | to officially nominate me as his running mate, | 如果想正式提名我为竞选伙伴 |
[25:51] | then there’d be no better time and place | 最好的时机便是 |
[25:53] | to do it than at the naval base in front of the returning troops. | 在海军基地归来的军人面前宣布消息 |
[25:55] | Very clever. | 干得聪明 |
[25:56] | Our friend will be pleased. | 我们的朋友会感到高兴的 |
[25:59] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:00] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[26:01] | When the plane lands at the base, | 飞机抵达海军基地时 |
[26:03] | I’ll be with my cameraman. | 我会和摄影师在一起 |
[26:05] | You should find a way to be with me. | 想办法到我身边来 |
[26:07] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 明白我什么意思吗 |
[26:10] | Yes, I do. | 明白 |
[26:11] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:18] | That’s a bomb. | 是炸弹 |
[26:20] | She just told him how to stay out of the blast radius. | 她刚才在告诉他如何躲开爆炸半径 |
[26:23] | Stay with the cab. | 盯住那辆出租车 |
[26:23] | I want all eyes and ears on her until this thing’s over. | 在行动结束之前 对她进行密切监视 |
[26:29] | We’ll alternate in six-hour shifts. | 咱们每六小时换一次班 |
[26:31] | I’ll take the first one. | 我先来 |
[26:32] | That leaves me with the doom watch. | 那我只能值最后一班了 |
[26:40] | 宾州费城 西萨默塞特街7729号 邮编19133 | |
[26:42] | 距费城第13区警局 136英里 用时2小时16分 | |
[26:54] | Okay, so congruent triangles. | 接下来是全等三角形 |
[26:57] | Have you ever heard of the Donkey Theorem? | 听说过人驴定律吗 |
[27:00] | Okay, give me the book. | 把书给我 |
[27:01] | We’ll look at it. | 咱们一起看看 |
[27:10] | The capital city of the most powerful country in the world. | 这里就是全球最强大国家的首都 |
[27:14] | Yep. | 没错 |
[27:15] | The shit that goes on out there. | 外面的那些破事 |
[27:20] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[27:23] | For being here. | 能来陪我 |
[27:33] | That woman was right. | 那女人说得对 |
[27:34] | This is only half-decent. | 这酒真是不怎么样 |
[27:39] | So, I figured you’d take the guest room. | 你睡客房吧 |
[27:41] | Oh, I’m good with the living room couch. | 我睡客厅的沙发就好 |
[27:43] | Take the guest room. | 还是去客房吧 |
[27:46] | The kids will come in with me. | 孩子们和我睡 |
[27:55] | You called for me, sir? | 先生 您找我 |
[27:57] | Officer Diaz? | 迪亚兹警官 |
[27:58] | And you are? | 您是哪位 |
[27:59] | Richard Keller. | 理查德·凯勒 |
[28:01] | Good to meet you, Officer. | 很高兴见到你 警官 |
[28:02] | What can I do for you today, Mr. Keller? | 您找我有何贵干 凯勒先生 |
[28:03] | Richard, please. | 请叫我理查德 |
[28:04] | Is there somewhere we could speak in private? | 能找个地方单独聊聊吗 |
[28:07] | What about? | 聊什么 |
[28:10] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[28:13] | Actually, it’s more about his father, | 其实是想聊聊他父亲 |
[28:15] | John Sr. | 老约翰 |
[28:19] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[28:20] | Really? | 说实话 |
[28:25] | IRS? | 国税局的 |
[28:27] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[28:33] | I haven’t seen John since John Jr. was born, | 小约翰出生后我就再没见过他爹 |
[28:36] | so that’s four years. | 有四年了 |
[28:39] | But he sends you money? | 但他会给你抚养费 |
[28:42] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[28:46] | I’ve upset you. | 你生气了 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:59] | Occupational hazard. | 这是职业病 |
[29:03] | I’m a cop, sir, not a moron | 先生 我是警察 不是傻瓜 |
[29:06] | or a criminal. | 更不是罪犯 |
[29:07] | So if you’re looking to find some tax beef on me, | 你想查我的税务状况 |
[29:09] | write me a letter. | 就给我发信函 |
[29:11] | I can go get myself a lawyer, | 我可以找个律师 |
[29:12] | and we can do this right. | 咱们照章办事 |
[29:13] | Maybe it’s not with you that we have a discrepancy. | 可能你这边没什么问题 |
[29:17] | Maybe it’s with your husband. | 而是你丈夫的问题 |
[29:19] | We were never married. | 我们没正式结过婚 |
[29:21] | Does he have anything to do with your son? | 他跟你儿子有关系吗 |
[29:25] | Does that have anything to do with you? | 这跟你有关系吗 |
[29:30] | If, uh… | 能不能 |
[29:33] | if you could give me John’s last name, | 能不能告诉我约翰姓什么 |
[29:37] | for the record. | 例行公事而已 |
[29:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:41] | I can confirm it for you. | 我可以确认你说的对不对 |
[29:45] | It means you go first. | 意思是你要先说 |
[29:47] | Understood the meaning. | 我懂这话的意思 |
[29:50] | And since we’re, uh, | 既然我们都 |
[29:52] | being all open and honest here, | 开诚布公了 |
[29:54] | Richard, how does the IRS | 理查德 那么国税局 |
[29:58] | get that picture of me and my kid? | 是怎么弄到我跟儿子这张照片的 |
[30:10] | Has something happened to him? | 他出什么事了吗 |
[30:13] | What is this all about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[30:20] | You’re not IRS, are you? | 你不是国税局的 对吧 |
[30:29] | If you’d like to check my credentials, | 你想查我证件的话 |
[30:33] | be my guest. | 请便 |
[30:53] | Well, I’m sorry to bother you, Officer. | 抱歉打扰你了 警官 |
[31:07] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[31:19] | You watching him? | 你在盯着他吗 |
[31:20] | He’s at his station, doing his thing. | 他在位子上忙自己的事呢 |
[31:22] | John X, aka Peter Quinn, | 约翰某某 也就是彼得·奎恩 |
[31:24] | is about to get a call from the mother of his child. | 马上就会接到孩子他妈的电话 |
[31:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:43] | What did he look like, this man? | 那人长什么样 |
[31:48] | No. | 不 |
[31:51] | No, don’t worry about it. | 不是 别担心 |
[31:55] | You did fine. | 你做得很好 |
[32:02] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[32:15] | Is Carrie still here? | 卡莉还在吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 在 |
[32:19] | I got to go deal | 我出去一趟 |
[32:20] | with some personal admin bullshit for 30 minutes. | 处理点私事 大概要半小时 |
[32:23] | Can you cover for me? | 你能替我一会吗 |
[32:25] | Me, cover for you? | 我 替你 |
[32:27] | It’s 30 minutes… no big deal. | 就半小时 没什么大不了 |
[32:29] | Sure, not a problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[32:50] | You got him? | 跟上他了吗 |
[32:52] | He took a bus. | 他上了一辆公车 |
[32:53] | East. | 往东走了 |
[33:14] | He’s a slippery bastard. | 这货真狡猾 |
[33:17] | He just got off. He, uh… | 他刚下车了 |
[33:19] | he ditched his jacket and put on a hat. | 脱了外套 戴了帽子 |
[33:28] | Now he’s getting on another bus. | 现在要上另一辆公车了 |
[34:06] | He’s, um… | 他在 |
[34:08] | he’s talking to someone. | 跟一个人说话 |
[36:46] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:46] | You look wasted. | 面色憔悴啊 |
[36:48] | I’m just old. | 上岁数了 |
[36:53] | You’ll get there sooner than you think. | 时光转瞬即逝 |
[37:05] | See you at game time. | 行动时再见 |
[37:17] | Max is on him. | 麦克斯盯着他呢 |
[37:20] | So he met some guy on a city bus? | 他在公车上见了一个人吗 |
[37:32] | You know him? | 认识吗 |
[37:34] | Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔 |
[37:36] | Dar Adal? | 达尔·阿德尔 |
[37:38] | That’s Dar Adal? | 他就是达尔·阿德尔 |
[37:41] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[37:43] | In the flesh. | 就是他本人 |
[37:45] | I knew him 18 years ago, | 我十八年前就认识他 |
[37:47] | when I ran company missions we don’t talk about | 当时我在索马里内罗毕间谍站 |
[37:49] | into Somalia, from Nairobi Station. | 指挥中情局的秘密任务 |
[37:54] | If Quinn reports to a guy like Dar Adal, | 如果奎恩的上级是达尔·阿德尔这样的人物 |
[37:56] | he’s no more an analyst than I’m in Hair Club for Men. | 他的身份背景绝对不简单 |
[37:59] | So what’s he really doing on this task force? | 他调过来到底是干什么的 |
[38:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:52] | You’re early. | 来得挺早 |
[38:53] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[38:55] | FBI liaison, two operations officers | 调查局联络人 |
[38:57] | from the Special Ops group. | 两个特种部队军官 |
[38:58] | The rest is in the memo. | 其他人的名单在这份备忘录上 |
[39:00] | Carrie already in position? | 卡莉已经就位了吗 |
[39:01] | Since 6:00 A.M. | 六点就去了 |
[39:02] | Along with two follow teams | 跟两队跟踪小组成员 |
[39:03] | across from Roya Hammad’s building. | 一起守在罗亚·哈玛迪住处对面 |
[39:05] | Waiting for her to get on the move. | 等着她有所动作 |
[39:07] | – Tac team? – Two blocks off. | -战术小组呢 -离他们有两个街区 |
[39:09] | We sure it’s just Roya in this cell? | 确定这只有罗亚一个人吗 |
[39:10] | What about the other three in the, uh, news team? | 新闻组其他三个人呢 |
[39:13] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[39:14] | Apart from a DWI and a minor drug charge, | 那三人只有酒驾和轻微的吸毒指控 |
[39:16] | they check out, but until we know for sure, | 但在我们确定之前 |
[39:18] | everyone’s a terrorist. | 人人都是恐怖分子 |
[39:19] | We’re moving. | 我们行动了 |
[39:21] | Black Town Car. | 她上了一辆黑色林肯车 |
[39:22] | Plate number L484K7. | 车牌是L484K7 |
[39:26] | We got eyes on her news van? | 有人盯着她的新闻车吗 |
[39:28] | Rolling follow team. | 跟踪小组轮流在跟 |
[39:28] | The camera crew just pulled in | 摄制组的人刚进了一家 |
[39:30] | to a restaurant two miles north of Dam Neck. | 位于大坝峡北部两英里处的餐厅 |
[39:31] | Van’s clean so far. | 目前来说新闻车没问题 |
[39:40] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[39:42] | How is everybody today? | 大家今天好吗 |
[39:44] | Holding up. | 挺得住 |
[39:45] | – Right, guys? – Guess what. | -对吧 伙计们 -你们猜怎么着 |
[39:47] | I just got clearance for you to give Congressman Brody | 我刚得到了许可 你们可以用 |
[39:49] | a call on the satellite phone. | 卫星电话跟布洛迪议员通话 |
[39:51] | He could probably use a call now, | 他现在应该能打电话了 |
[39:52] | and we figured you’d want to check in | 你们应该想跟他报个平安 |
[39:53] | and let him know that you’re all doing fine. | 让他知道你们现在安然无恙 |
[39:56] | Okay, great. | 好极了 |
[39:58] | Just family talk, though. | 只能话话家常 |
[40:00] | “Hi. How are you?” That sort of thing. | 说说”你还好吗”这类的话 |
[40:02] | No mention of the CIA, please. | 不能提到中情局 可以吗 |
[40:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:18] | Hey, Dad. | 喂 爸爸 |
[40:18] | It’s me, Chris. | 是我 克里斯 |
[40:19] | He knows it’s you, dorko. | 他知道是你 笨蛋 |
[40:22] | What’s going on? | 一切还好吗 |
[40:23] | Just eating breakfast. | 在吃早餐呢 |
[40:25] | Uncle Mike made huevos rancheros. | 麦克叔叔做了墨西哥式煎蛋 |
[40:29] | Great. Say hi to him. | 真好 代我向他问好 |
[40:31] | Dad says hi. | 爸爸向你问好 |
[40:34] | So, uh, are we getting out of here soon? | 我们很快就会离开这里吗 |
[40:37] | Sure, real soon. | 当然 很快 |
[40:38] | This place is so cool. | 这里太棒了 |
[40:40] | Hey, listen, that’s great. | 很好 |
[40:41] | I’m just running out to work. | 我要赶着去工作了 |
[40:44] | Can I have a quick word with your sister? | 能跟你姐姐说两句吗 |
[40:46] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:47] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[40:47] | Bye, Chris. | 再见 克里斯 |
[40:58] | Talk to your father. | 跟你爸爸说话 |
[40:59] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[41:03] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[41:04] | Hey. | 是 |
[41:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah, I’m fine, Jess. Where’s Dana? | 我挺好 杰西 丹娜呢 |
[41:10] | I don’t want to. | 我不想跟他说话 |
[41:12] | She’s, um… | 她… |
[41:13] | still sleeping. | 还在睡觉 |
[41:17] | Well, give her a kiss for me. | 替我吻她一下 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:20] | Tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[41:23] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[41:26] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[41:27] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[41:30] | Brody, can you tell me | 布洛迪 你能不能告诉我 |
[41:31] | anything about what’s happening, | 到底发生了什么 |
[41:33] | what you’re doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:35] | Only that I’m glad you guys are safe. | 我只能说很高兴你们都安全 |
[41:38] | And it’s all going to be over real soon, | 这一切很快就会结束的 |
[41:40] | and we’ll get back to the way we were. | 我们会回到正轨 |
[42:08] | She’s entering the restaurant. | 她正走进餐馆 |
[42:19] | She’s at a window counter with her camera crew, | 她和摄制组坐在窗边 |
[42:21] | where she has a line of sight with the news van. | 在那她能看到新闻采访车 |
[42:23] | Looks like she’s ordering breakfast. | 看起来在点早餐 |
[42:36] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[42:38] | Liaison with the FBI in the field. | 去当调查局的外勤联络员 |
[42:42] | FBI liaison? | 调查局联络员 |
[42:44] | An analyst? | 他不是分析员吗 |
[42:46] | He’s wearing two hats today. | 他今天身兼两职 |
[42:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[42:53] | All call sites, stand by. | 各组准备 |
[42:56] | Possible bogey. | 可能是敌方 |
[42:58] | Wait out. Wait out. | 原地待命 待命 |
[43:10] | Blue SUV. | 蓝色多功能越野车 |
[43:12] | Fits the description of the one | 与布洛迪描述的 |
[43:13] | Brody saw Sandman get into yesterday. | 神秘人物乘坐的车相符 |
[43:16] | Unknown number of passengers. | 乘客数量不明 |
[43:18] | Is Nazir in it? | 纳齐尔在里面吗 |
[43:20] | I can’t tell. The windows are tinted. | 不知道 车窗贴了膜 |
[43:21] | I can’t see inside. | 看不到里面 |
[43:23] | Now they’re just sitting there, waiting. | 现在他们就停在那等着 |
[43:26] | Who’s really running this operation, David? | 谁是这次行动的真正指挥 大卫 |
[43:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[43:30] | You or Dar Adal? | 你还是达尔·阿德尔 |
[43:33] | And Quinn. | 还有奎恩 |
[43:34] | Who is he really? | 他到底是谁 |
[43:37] | What are his orders? | 他的任务到底是什么 |
[43:41] | He’s here to kill terrorists, Saul. | 他是来这消灭恐怖分子的 索尔 |
[43:45] | Just like all of us. | 跟我们所有人一样 |
[43:49] | Stand by. There’s movement. | 准备 有动静 |
[43:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 注意 |
[43:56] | The first person out of the vehicle | 第一个走出车子的人 |
[43:57] | is Nazir’s munitions guy. | 是纳齐尔的军需官 |
[43:59] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[44:02] | And three I don’t recognize. | 还有三个我不认识 |
[44:05] | One more still in the van who I can’t see. | 车里还有一个人我看不到 |
[44:11] | They’re opening the back of the news van. | 他们在打开新闻车的后厢 |
[44:17] | They’re moving what looks like camera batteries. | 搬出来的东西像是摄影机电池 |
[44:22] | Now they’re doing something at the rear | 他们现在在车后做些什么 |
[44:23] | of the vehicle which I-I can’t see. | 我看不到 |
[44:36] | They’re switching the camera batteries. | 他们在替换摄影机电池 |
[44:48] | If that’s the device, it’s at least 200 pounds. | 如果是那设备 起码有200磅 |
[44:51] | Tac One, Tac Two, Tac Three, move now. Over. | 战术一号 战术二号 立刻行动 完毕 |
[45:07] | Show me your hands! FBI! | 举起手来 联邦调查局 |
[45:10] | Bogey on the move. | 敌方要跑 |
[45:11] | Intercept. | 拦截 |
[45:21] | Got him. | 拦截成功 |
[45:26] | Going in to confirm it’s Nazir. | 我现在进去确认是否是纳齐尔 |
[45:44] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[45:45] | Waiting for confirmation of Nazir. | 等待确认是否是纳齐尔 |
[46:12] | Show me his face. | 把他脸转过来给我看 |
[46:20] | It’s not him. It’s-it’s not Abu Nazir. | 不是他 不是阿布·纳齐尔 |
[46:22] | It’s not him. Sandman is not here. | 不是他 神秘人物不在这 |
[46:24] | We do not have Sandman. | 我们没有抓住神秘人物 |
[46:33] | Stand down. | 停止行动 |
[46:33] | You still need him. I say again… | 你还需要他 我再说一遍 |
[46:35] | stand down. | 停止行动 |
[46:39] | What the hell are you doing here? | 搞什么鬼 你怎么来了 |
[46:42] | Watching your back. | 保护你 |
[46:45] | We got them, Brody. | 我们抓到他们了 布洛迪 |
[46:46] | Your information was good. | 你的消息很可靠 |
[46:49] | Got them all? | 全部抓住了吗 |
[46:51] | All but Nazir. | 除了纳齐尔都抓住了 |
[46:51] | He’s still out there. | 他仍然在逃 |
[46:54] | So, believe it or not, | 所以 信不信由你 |
[46:55] | I am your best friend in the world right now. | 现在我是你在这世上最好的朋友了 |