时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:09] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone missed something that day. – Everyone’s not me. | -那天很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:22] | How come I’ve never heard of this guy? | 我以前怎么没听说过这个人 |
[01:23] | Who, Quinn? | 谁 奎恩吗 |
[01:24] | Just check him out. | 探探他的底 |
[01:25] | So he met some guy on a city bus? | 他在公车上见了一个人吗 |
[01:27] | – You know him? – Dar Adal. | -认识吗 -达尔·阿德尔 |
[01:31] | That’s Dar Adal? | 他就是达尔·阿德尔 |
[01:32] | That’s him, in the flesh. | 是他 就是他本人 |
[01:35] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[01:37] | Carrie, I need you to go get my family right away. | 卡莉 我要你现在就去把我家人接走 |
[01:39] | Take them somewhere safe. | 把他们带到安全的地方 |
[01:41] | The CIA sent me, Jess. There’s a threat. | 杰西 中情局让我来的 有危险 |
[01:45] | Whoa! This is sick! | 哇 逆天啊 |
[01:47] | Thank you… | 多谢你 |
[01:48] | for being here. | 能来陪我 |
[01:56] | Carrie, he’s here; he’s in America. | 卡莉 他在这里 他到美国了 |
[01:58] | Abu Nazir? | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[01:59] | How is that even possible? Jesus Christ! | 怎么可能 我的老天爷 |
[02:02] | If that’s the device, it’s at least 200 pounds. | 如果是那设备 起码有200磅 |
[02:04] | Tac One, Tac Two, Tac Three, move now. Over. | 战术一二三队 立刻行动 完毕 |
[02:10] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[02:11] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[02:13] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[02:13] | It’s not Abu Nazir. | 不是阿布·纳齐尔 |
[02:18] | Stand down. We still need him. I say again, | 停止行动 你还需要他 我再说一遍 |
[02:20] | stand down. | 停止行动 |
[02:22] | What the hell are you doing here? | 搞什么鬼 你怎么来了 |
[02:23] | We got ’em, Brody. | 我们抓到他们了 布洛迪 |
[02:24] | Your information was good. | 你的消息很可靠 |
[02:26] | Got ’em all? | 全部抓住了吗 |
[02:27] | All but Nazir– he’s still out there. | 除了纳齐尔都抓住了 |
[02:56] | Walter’s Waffles for lunch every Tuesday. | 每周二来沃尔特华夫饼店吃午餐 |
[03:00] | Some habits die hard, I guess. | 看来有些习惯很难改掉 |
[03:02] | Little things I can count on | 随着年龄的增长 |
[03:03] | mean more and more to me as I get older. | 我越发注重这些小人无大志的生活 |
[03:05] | Do you find that? | 你发现没有 |
[03:08] | I find that everything | 我发现随着年岁增长 |
[03:09] | means more to me as I get older. | 凡事都变得重要起来了 |
[03:13] | Plus, I’ve got a crush on Berta. | 而且 我看上了贝尔塔 |
[03:20] | I went by your house. | 我去过你家 |
[03:22] | New owners. | 房主换了 |
[03:24] | Nice people. | 人很不错 |
[03:25] | There’s no point in keeping a house anymore– | 留着那所房子没什么意义 |
[03:27] | I have to move every few weeks. | 毕竟我每隔几周就要搬一次家 |
[03:30] | Christ, I miss the Cold War. | 老天 我真怀念冷战时期 |
[03:32] | Prefer the daily threat of nuclear annihilation? | 喜欢每天为核毁灭提心吊胆吗 |
[03:34] | No, I miss the rules. | 不是 我怀念当时的规矩 |
[03:36] | The Soviets didn’t shoot us, we didn’t shoot them. | 苏联不先找茬 我们也按兵不动 |
[03:38] | Boy, this bunch… | 天啊 瞧现在这伙人 |
[03:40] | Thought you retired. | 你不是退休了吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, I tried, I tried. | 我倒是想呢 倒是想 |
[03:47] | Tell me about Peter Quinn. | 跟我说说彼得·奎恩 |
[03:50] | Peter Quinn? | 彼得·奎恩 |
[03:51] | You met with him last night around 8:00. | 你昨晚八点左右见过他 |
[03:54] | Number seven bus. | 在七路公交车上 |
[04:00] | Who’s asking? | 谁想了解情况 |
[04:01] | Me. | 我 |
[04:03] | Just you? | 只是你吗 |
[04:07] | Peter Quinn is one of mine. | 彼得·奎恩是我的人 |
[04:14] | Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy | 埃斯蒂斯为何要派一个没有正式身份的密探 |
[04:17] | in charge of a straight-up intelligence operation? | 负责这次正规的情报行动 |
[04:20] | He didn’t tell me, he just asked for a soldier. | 他没说明原因 只问我要个士兵 |
[04:22] | Soldiers kill people. | 士兵是会杀人的 |
[04:25] | They also fix airplane engines and cook bad food– | 士兵还会维修飞机引擎 烧得一手烂菜 |
[04:27] | it was a figure of speech. | 那只是形象化说法 |
[04:31] | Maybe Estes put Quinn in there just to keep his eye on you. | 也许埃斯蒂斯是为了派彼得去监视你 |
[04:38] | Maybe he doesn’t trust you. | 也许他不信任你 |
[04:40] | Why wouldn’t he trust me? | 他凭什么不信任我 |
[04:44] | You still afraid to get your hands dirty, Saul? | 你还是不爱下黑手 索尔 |
[04:47] | I still prefer to figure the problem out, | 我还是更想找出问题的答案 |
[04:49] | not obliterate it. | 而不是把它抹掉 |
[04:51] | You’re too sensitive for this line of work, | 做这种工作 你还是过于感情用事 |
[04:53] | you always have been. | 你一向如此 |
[04:56] | I’m amazed you’ve lasted this long. | 真没想到你能坚持这么久 |
[05:01] | Me, too. | 我也没想到 |
[05:15] | – Has Brody called? – Not yet. | -布洛迪打电话来了吗 -还没 |
[05:18] | – He will. – I know. | -他会打的 -我知道 |
[05:21] | Listen, Jessica, about last night… | 杰西卡 昨晚的事… |
[05:22] | Hey, shh. | 嘘 |
[05:24] | I loved last night. | 我喜欢昨晚的感觉 |
[05:27] | It was fun. | 真开心 |
[05:31] | It was, wasn’t it? | 是啊 对不对 |
[05:32] | Yeah, it was. | 没错 |
[05:34] | I keep waiting to feel guilty. | 我一点负疚感都没有 |
[05:46] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[05:49] | I’ll be next door. | 我去隔壁 |
[05:54] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[06:00] | Pretty posh. | 房子不错 |
[06:06] | Thanks for helping out, Mike. | 多谢帮忙 麦克 |
[06:07] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[06:08] | Let me go pack my bags. | 我去收拾东西 |
[06:16] | – Everything good? – Everything’s great. | -都好吧 -都好 |
[06:20] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[06:22] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 小伙子 |
[06:24] | Come here. | 来 |
[06:32] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[06:37] | I’ll be heading out. | 那我走了 |
[06:38] | You guys need anything else, give me a holler. | 有事吱声 |
[06:41] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:46] | See you around. | 回见 |
[06:52] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[06:54] | Are you a spy now? | 你当间谍了 |
[06:55] | No. No, I’m just a congressman who helped the CIA. | 没有 还是议员 给中情局帮帮忙 |
[06:59] | So you won’t be disappearing again? | 那你不会再消失了吧 |
[07:01] | No. I’m not going anywhere. | 当然 我哪儿都不去了 |
[07:10] | I’ve got homework. | 我还有作业 |
[07:12] | You, too. You got a book report to write. | 还有你 读书报告还没写呢 |
[07:24] | So, what happens next? | 下面怎么办 |
[07:25] | – Do we get to go home? – Not quite yet. | -回家吗 -还得等等 |
[07:29] | Well, the kids can’t miss any more school | 孩子们不能再缺课了 |
[07:30] | without falling behind. | 要么就跟不上了 |
[07:35] | They’re going stir-crazy. | 他们都快憋出病了 |
[07:36] | – I noticed. – So am I. | -我注意到了 -我也是 |
[07:39] | I noticed. | 看得出 |
[07:47] | It’s good that Mike was here. | 麦克能来挺好 |
[07:50] | Yeah. It helped. | 对 确实有帮助 |
[08:02] | What are we doing? | 我们这是干什么 |
[08:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:20] | Dana told me it was Carrie | 丹娜跟我说 |
[08:21] | that stopped you from letting her go to the police. | 是卡莉不让你带她去警局 |
[08:25] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[08:29] | Go ahead, answer it. | 接你的 |
[08:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:40] | So, the attorney general’s ready to honor our agreement with you, | 司法部长这就批准我们答应你的条件 |
[08:42] | but as we discussed, there are few things | 不过按说好的 还有点事 |
[08:44] | – you’ll need to do first. – Resign from Congress? | -你得先做到位 -辞掉议员吗 |
[08:47] | For starters. You’ll also have to tell Walden | 那是第一步 你还得告诉瓦尔登 |
[08:49] | that you’re passing on the VP spot. | 不想竞选副总统了 |
[08:52] | The press are gonna have a lot of questions when you do, | 然后媒体就会问这问那 |
[08:54] | so we’re gonna have to figure out what you’re gonna say. | 所以我们得给你想好借口 |
[08:58] | I could say it’s personal. | 我可以解释为个人原因 |
[09:01] | Just decided to put family before politics. | 就说家庭重于事业 |
[09:05] | How is the family? | 家人怎么样了 |
[09:08] | I honestly don’t know. | 老实说 不知道 |
[09:12] | Well, you can all go home soon. | 好吧 你们马上就能回家了 |
[09:14] | That should help. | 肯定有帮助 |
[09:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[09:26] | You? | 你呢 |
[09:28] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你声音真好 |
[09:30] | Yours, too. | 我也是 |
[09:33] | Talk to you later. | 回头聊 |
[09:44] | Market stocks fell for a fifth day, led by resources… | 受资源板块影响 股市连续第五天下跌 |
[10:04] | The President of the United States… | 今晨 美国总统 |
[10:07] | personally called the director this morning | 亲自致电局长 |
[10:10] | and congratulated him on a job well done. | 对本次行动的成功表示祝贺 |
[10:20] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[10:23] | The bad news is, | 坏消息是 |
[10:24] | we still don’t have Abu Nazir yet. | 我们还未抓到阿布·纳齐尔 |
[10:27] | With FBI help, we’ve dropped a net over the DC metro area. | 在联调局的协助下 整个华盛顿已铺开大网 |
[10:30] | Maryland, the Virginia State Police | 马里兰和弗吉尼亚的州警 |
[10:32] | and the National Guard have joined the search. | 还有国民警卫队将联合搜索 |
[10:34] | Find Adal? | 找到阿德尔了 |
[10:38] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[10:41] | Quinn is one of his. | 奎恩是他的人 |
[10:44] | So what’s he doing here? | 那他在这儿干嘛 |
[10:46] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[10:48] | There’ll be plenty of time for celebrating after we get Nazir. | 等抓到纳齐尔 有的是时间庆祝 |
[10:52] | I am personally looking forward to at least several martinis. | 我自己也会好好喝上几杯 |
[11:04] | I had a talk with Dar Adal. | 我和达尔·阿德尔谈过了 |
[11:06] | He confirmed that Peter Quinn, or whatever his real name is, | 他确认 彼得·奎恩是他那边的人 |
[11:08] | comes from his side of things. | 谁知道他真名叫什么 |
[11:09] | So again I ask, | 所以我还想问 |
[11:11] | what’s he doing on my operation? | 他跑到我的任务里来搞什么 |
[11:13] | His operation, Saul. | 是他的任务 索尔 |
[11:16] | It’s his operation. | 是他的任务 |
[11:17] | And now it’s over. | 现在任务结束 |
[11:18] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[11:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:21] | Why is he still here? | 那他怎么还在这 |
[11:27] | Brody knows that you and Walden ordered a drone strike | 布洛迪知道是你和瓦尔登下令 |
[11:29] | – against a madrassa full of kids. – So? | -空袭满是学生的伊斯兰学校 -那又怎样 |
[11:31] | So it could be that Quinn’s an insurance policy | 所以奎恩有可能就是被派来 |
[11:33] | against that information ever becoming public. | 确保消息不致外泄的 |
[11:37] | An insurance policy? | 确保 |
[11:40] | Just what exactly are you implying? | 你到底什么意思 |
[11:42] | Only that you and Walden went to great lengths once before | 我是说 你和瓦尔登之前曾试图 |
[11:44] | to cover up the drone strike. | 掩盖空袭内幕 |
[11:46] | Is this an accusation? | 这是要指控我吗 |
[11:47] | – I’m only asking a question, David. – Well, goddamn it, Saul, | -只是问问情况 大卫 -装什么 索尔 |
[11:50] | I’m not gonna dignify it with answer. | 我不屑于回答你这个问题 |
[11:51] | Is that a yes? | 这算是承认了 |
[11:52] | Fuck you, Saul. Fuck you! | 去你的 索尔 去你的 |
[11:55] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰二位了吗 |
[11:56] | No. What’s up? | 没 什么事 |
[11:57] | Carrie’s been in an accident. DC police found her car | 卡莉出车祸了 华府警局在17号大街 |
[11:59] | on 17th Street all smashed up. It was broad-sided. | 发现她的车侧面被撞了个稀巴烂 |
[12:01] | – Is she hurt? – They can’t find her. | -她受伤了吗 -找不到她人 |
[12:03] | – What do you mean, they can’t find her? – She’s not there. | -什么叫找不到人 -她人根本没在那 |
[12:04] | They’re looking in local hospitals. | 他们正在本地医院里找 |
[12:06] | Get over to 17th Street. | 赶紧去17号大街看看 |
[12:14] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[12:26] | Oh, you dog. | 你个小滑头 |
[12:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:33] | Are you hustling me? | 你在诈我吗 |
[12:45] | Our friends at Secret Service reached out to us. | 特勤处的人联系了我们 |
[12:48] | Finn Walden wants to come and visit Dana. | 芬·瓦尔登想见丹娜 |
[12:50] | He says it’s important. | 他说有要紧事 |
[12:52] | Finn Walden wants to pay Dana a visit. | 芬·瓦尔登想来见丹娜一面 |
[12:55] | I don’t think she’d like that. | 她不愿意见他吧 |
[12:57] | Shouldn’t we ask her? | 是不是该问问她本人 |
[12:58] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[13:00] | Finn wants to come see you. | 芬想来见你一面 |
[13:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:05] | – I don’t know. – He says it’s important. | -不知道 -他说有要紧事 |
[13:08] | He’s been texting me all day. | 他给我发了一天的信息 |
[13:09] | He sounds like a mess. | 貌似状态不太好 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 让他来吧 |
[13:16] | – I’ll let them know. – Thanks. | -我去通知他们 -有劳 |
[13:32] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[13:34] | No. | 不是 |
[13:36] | I will call you back in one minute. | 一分钟之后再打给你 |
[13:40] | Sorry. It’s work. | 抱歉 工作的事 |
[13:46] | Hey. I’m just stretching my legs. | 我就溜达溜达 |
[14:13] | What the fuck have you done to Carrie? | 你他妈对卡莉做了什么 |
[14:14] | Did you think it would be easy? | 你真的以为会这么容易吗 |
[14:17] | That you could betray me and just walk away? | 背叛了我还能一走了之 |
[14:19] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[14:22] | Get that into your fucking your head! | 你他妈给老子记住 |
[14:24] | It’s not over. | 还没结束 |
[14:25] | Let me talk to her, goddamn it! | 让我跟她说话 该死的 |
[14:27] | Nicholas, calm down. | 尼古拉斯 冷静 |
[14:29] | If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you. | 想救她的话 就照我说的做 |
[14:34] | I need you to get into the Vice President’s home office. | 你去一趟副总统的家庭办公室 |
[14:38] | Why? | 干什么 |
[14:39] | There’s a treadmill in there. | 里面有台跑步机 |
[14:40] | Somewhere near it, there is a plastic case the size of a book. | 那附近有个东西 是个书本大小的塑料箱 |
[14:44] | Inside that, there is a serial number. | 里面有个序列号 |
[14:47] | How the fuck do you know all this? | 你他妈怎么知道这些的 |
[14:49] | New York Times, believe it or not. | 《纽约时报》上看到的 信不信由你 |
[14:53] | Get me the number. | 帮我弄到这个号码 |
[14:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:56] | Tell me, goddamn it! | 你他妈快告诉我 |
[15:02] | Walden has a bad heart. | 瓦尔登心脏不好 |
[15:04] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[15:05] | His pacemaker can be wirelessly accessed with that number. | 用那串号码可以无线访问他的起搏器 |
[15:09] | You’re shitting me. | 你骗我 |
[15:11] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[15:13] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[15:16] | Yes, you will. | 你会干的 |
[15:17] | No. I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[15:22] | Nazir? | 纳齐尔 |
[15:26] | Nazir? | 纳齐尔 |
[15:30] | Send me the number, or I will kill her. | 把号码发给我 要不就杀了她 |
[15:33] | Oh, you’ll kill her anyway. | 反正你怎么都会杀了她 |
[15:35] | Right here. | 此时 |
[15:36] | Right now. | 此地 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:41] | Okay, okay. | 好 听你的 |
[15:43] | Okay, just… | 遵命 只要… |
[15:45] | Nazir? | 纳齐尔 |
[15:47] | Nazir?! | 纳齐尔 |
[16:25] | Hey, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:26] | We gonna finish our game of Hearts? | “红心大战”继续吗 |
[16:28] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[16:42] | Carrington. | 我是卡灵顿 |
[16:42] | Jim? It’s Nick Brody. | 吉姆 我是尼克·布洛迪 |
[16:45] | Is the Vice President there? | 副总统在吗 |
[16:47] | Oh, he’s in a meeting with the Israeli ambassador. | 他正在接见以色列大使 |
[16:49] | Great. I need to talk to him. | 好 我想找他谈谈 |
[16:51] | Something of an emergency. | 有要紧事 |
[16:53] | Well, I can’t interrupt the meeting. | 会议中我不能打扰 |
[16:55] | All right. I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[16:56] | Uh, I’ll be over. | 那我过去一趟 |
[16:59] | Will you keep him there? | 你能留住他一会吗 |
[17:00] | I’ll do my best, Congressman. | 我尽力 议员先生 |
[17:10] | I got a small cyclone stirring over the matter of wheat subsidies. | 就飓风来袭的小麦补贴一事 |
[17:13] | I got to go talk to the Vice President. | 我得找副总统谈谈 |
[17:16] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:19] | I’ll need a car to take us to the Naval Observatory in ten minutes? | 安排一辆车 十分钟后送我们去海军天文台 |
[17:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:37] | Oh, where the fuck are you, Carrie? | 卡莉 你到底在哪里 |
[19:45] | There’s no record of her | 本地所有医院和急诊室 |
[19:46] | at any of the local hospitals or emergency rooms. | 都没有她的记录 |
[19:49] | Cops are still canvassing the neighborhood. | 警察们还在附近逐户排查 |
[19:50] | We might get lucky. | 幸运的话会有发现 |
[19:52] | Lucky? No one saw the crash? | 幸运 没人目睹这起车祸吗 |
[19:56] | Well, one guy says he saw a woman running away. | 有个人说看见一个女人跑开了 |
[19:59] | Another says | 另一个说 |
[19:59] | he saw a guy dragging a woman into another car. | 有个男的把一个女人拖进另一辆车里 |
[20:04] | Any surveillance tape? | 没监控录像吗 |
[20:05] | There’s cameras all over the place down here. | 这地方到处都是摄像头 |
[20:07] | Well, the cops are collecting what they can find. | 警察正在搜集线索 |
[20:10] | Our computers will run a search. | 我们也会用电脑查 |
[20:15] | We dropped the ball. | 我们大意了 |
[20:19] | Never should have let Carrie wander around unprotected. | 真不该让卡莉一人四处乱跑 |
[20:25] | If it’s Nazir, what’s he up to? | 如果是纳齐尔干的 他目的何在 |
[20:27] | Maybe Carrie’s his bargaining chip | 可能会把卡莉当人质 |
[20:29] | to get himself out of the country. | 以便离开美国 |
[20:30] | Then why haven’t we heard from him? | 那为什么他没有联系我们 |
[20:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:48] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[20:48] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[20:49] | Brody, this is Saul Berenson. | 布洛迪 我是索尔·贝伦森 |
[20:51] | I’m calling on her phone. | 我用的是卡莉的手机 |
[20:53] | Carrie’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[20:55] | Police found her car over on 17th Street, | 警方在17号大街发现了她的车 |
[20:57] | smashed to shit. | 被撞得稀巴烂 |
[20:59] | Looks like some kind of hit-and-run. | 看起来像是肇事逃逸 |
[21:03] | Last number she called was you. | 她的最后一通电话打给了你 |
[21:05] | What she say? She tell you where she was going? | 她说什么了吗 有没有说她要去哪里 |
[21:10] | Brody, you there? | 布洛迪 你还在吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在听 |
[21:13] | Well, what did she say? | 她都说了些什么 |
[21:15] | Oh, she told me it was time to tell Walden | 她说 是时候告诉瓦尔登 |
[21:17] | that I could no longer be a candidate for VP. | 我不会继续竞选副总统了 |
[21:20] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[21:21] | We also discussed my resigning from Congress. | 还谈了谈我辞去议员一职的事 |
[21:26] | If you hear from her again, let me know. | 有她的消息马上通知我 |
[21:28] | I will. | 会的 |
[21:58] | What are you guys doing here? In hiding or something? | 你全家怎么到这里来了 是在躲谁吗 |
[22:02] | Turns out my dad is, like, a super spy, and | 原来我爸是个超级特工似的人物 |
[22:06] | terrorists want to kill him or some shit. | 恐怖分子想要杀他还是别的啥破事 |
[22:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[22:12] | That sounds kind of insane. | 听起来够疯狂的 |
[22:14] | Doesn’t it. | 可不是嘛 |
[22:19] | How come you didn’t answer any of my texts? | 怎么不回我短信 |
[22:30] | What do you want, Finn? | 你到底想怎样 芬 |
[22:43] | Every morning I wake up, | 每天早上一睁眼 |
[22:47] | and for a few brief seconds, I’m free. | 只有那么短短几秒钟 我会感到自由 |
[22:49] | I can just… look at the sky, | 可以 仰望天空 |
[22:53] | or… listen to the birds. | 或者 听听鸟叫 |
[22:58] | And then… | 然后很快 |
[23:02] | wham. | 砰的一声 |
[23:05] | I remember the sound of that woman hitting the windshield. | 耳边就响起那个女人撞上挡风玻璃的声音 |
[23:10] | I remember that I’ve killed another human being, | 就想起了自己夺去了一个人的性命 |
[23:16] | and I can’t take it back. | 无法挽回 |
[23:27] | You’re the only one I can talk to about it. | 而这件事只能跟你一个人说 |
[23:35] | It makes me sick that… | 让我难受的是 |
[23:40] | you hate me. | 你竟然恨我 |
[23:43] | Did you know what your dad would do? | 你当时知不知道你爸会怎么做 |
[23:46] | That he would pay them off? | 知不知道他会用钱把人打发了 |
[23:50] | That’s how the world works. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[24:02] | I didn’t know that, I guess. | 我以前并不知道这一点 |
[24:05] | Remember that night… | 还记得那晚吗 |
[24:08] | top of the Washington Monument? | 我俩在华盛顿纪念塔顶 |
[24:17] | Can’t we start over? | 能重新来过吗 |
[24:20] | Whatever we felt… | 那种感觉 |
[24:23] | we broke it. | 已经被破坏了 |
[24:30] | We killed it… | 被我俩杀死了 |
[24:32] | just the same way that we killed that woman. | 就像我俩杀死了那个女人 |
[24:52] | That’s Nazir less than 20 minutes | 这就是纳齐尔 之后不到二十分钟 |
[24:53] | before Carrie’s accident. | 卡莉就出事了 |
[24:55] | Security cameras caught him. | 监控摄像头拍到了他 |
[24:57] | That’s his car. | 那是他的车 |
[24:59] | We traced the license plate. | 我们跟踪到了车牌 |
[25:00] | He probably used a fake ID, it’s a rental. | 很可能是他用假身份租来的 |
[25:02] | Where is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[25:04] | Five blocks from where Carrie’s car | 离17号大街 也就是卡莉出事的地方 |
[25:05] | was hit on 17th Street. | 有五个街区 |
[25:11] | Fuck you doing here? | 你他妈来这里做什么 |
[25:12] | You’re supposed to be in Walter Reed. | 不是应该待在沃尔特里德医疗中心吗 |
[25:13] | I heard about Carrie. | 我听说了卡莉的事 |
[25:15] | I want to help. | 想来帮忙 |
[25:19] | Here, take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[25:59] | No. | 不 |
[26:08] | As you please. | 喝不喝随便你 |
[26:15] | This is what you did to Brody, isn’t it? | 你就是这么对待布洛迪的对吗 |
[26:18] | A lot of pain, a little love. | 打十巴掌 给颗甜枣 |
[26:21] | Am I supposed to feel grateful? | 我是不是该对你心存感激 |
[26:25] | I don’t care what you feel. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[26:29] | There’s no way he can just waltz into the Naval Observatory | 他绝不可能轻松地走进海军天文台 |
[26:32] | and get you that serial number. | 帮你搞到序列号 |
[26:35] | He’s a resourceful man when he wants to be. | 只要他想 就一定有办法 |
[26:38] | Not that resourceful. | 不见得 |
[26:42] | He will do it to save you. | 他会为了救你而那么做 |
[26:45] | You’re going to kill me no matter what happens. | 不管什么结果 你都会杀了我 |
[26:49] | Brody knows that. | 布洛迪清楚这一点 |
[26:51] | A man gambles with what he has. | 男人都会孤注一掷 |
[26:59] | He will try. | 他会努力去做的 |
[27:02] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么有把握 |
[27:05] | He’s smarter than you think. | 他比你想象中聪明 |
[27:08] | You love him, too. | 你也爱他 |
[27:14] | Perhaps we have that in common. | 也许这是咱俩的相同之处 |
[27:16] | We have nothing in common. | 我和你没有任何共同点 |
[27:22] | Sometimes, when you’re breaking a man, | 有时候 你在摧毁一个人时 |
[27:25] | an emotional transference takes place. | 内心会发生情感转移 |
[27:29] | For me, with Nicholas, it was quite powerful. | 我对尼古拉斯的情感很强烈 |
[27:34] | It was really a kind of love. | 那真的是一种爱 |
[27:41] | You’re never going to leave this country alive. | 你不会活着离开这个国家的 |
[27:46] | I know and I don’t care. | 我知道 可我不在乎 |
[27:52] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[28:05] | You can’t even imagine that, can you? | 你根本无法想象对吗 |
[28:09] | Believing in something bigger than you, | 信仰一个比自我更强大 |
[28:12] | more important than you? | 更重要的事物 |
[28:14] | We are at war, I am a soldier. | 这是场战争 我只是一名士兵 |
[28:17] | You’re a terrorist. | 你是恐怖分子 |
[28:22] | Imagine you are sitting down to dinner | 想象一下 你坐在餐桌前 |
[28:24] | with your wife and children. | 准备和妻小共进晚餐 |
[28:27] | Out of the sky, | 晴天霹雳 |
[28:29] | as if thrown by an angry god, | 犹如一个愤怒的神灵 |
[28:32] | a drone strike hits and destroys all of them. | 无人机袭击毁掉了这一切 |
[28:37] | Who is the terrorist? | 谁才是恐怖分子 |
[28:43] | It’s the last day of Ramadan. | 那是斋月的最后一天 |
[28:46] | A young man enters a Shia village, | 一个年轻人推着小车进入了什叶派村落 |
[28:48] | pushing a cart full of candy and toys. | 车里装满了糖果和玩具 |
[28:53] | He waits in the school playground | 他坐等所有的孩子 |
[28:54] | for all the children to gather. | 聚集到学校操场 |
[28:56] | Then he reaches back and flips a switch. | 然后将手伸到背后扣动了按钮 |
[29:00] | We fight with what we have. | 我们有什么就用什么打仗 |
[29:02] | You pervert the teachings of the Prophet and call it a cause. | 你歪曲先知的教义为自己找借口 |
[29:06] | You turn teenagers into suicide bombers. | 你教唆少年成为自杀式炸弹袭击者 |
[29:10] | Generation after generation must suffer and die. | 子子孙孙必须为之奋斗终生 |
[29:14] | We are prepared for that. | 我们时刻准备着 |
[29:16] | Are you? | 你们呢 |
[29:20] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[29:24] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:27] | With your pension plans and organic foods, | 就凭你们的养老金计划和有机食物 |
[29:31] | your beach houses and sports clubs? | 你们的海景洋房和运动俱乐部吗 |
[29:34] | Do you have the perseverance, the tenacity, the faith? | 你们能不屈不挠 坚韧不拔 坚持信仰吗 |
[29:39] | Because we do. | 我们可以 |
[29:41] | You can bomb us, starve us, | 你们可以炸我们的房 断我们的粮 |
[29:43] | occupy our holy places, | 甚至占领我们的圣地 |
[29:46] | but we will never lose our faith. | 但我们绝不会丧失信仰 |
[29:49] | We carry God in our hearts, our souls. | 我们将安拉供奉在心中 在灵魂里 |
[29:54] | To die is to join him. | 死亡就是与他相聚 |
[29:57] | It may take a century, two centuries, | 可能需要一个世纪 两个世纪 |
[30:01] | three centuries, | 三个世纪 |
[30:03] | but we will exterminate you. | 但我们最终会消灭你们 |
[30:09] | Like I said… | 如我所说 |
[30:11] | you’re a terrorist. | 你是个恐怖分子 |
[30:31] | ID, please. | 请出示证件 |
[30:36] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[30:37] | I’ve got Congressman Brody for the vice president. | 我带布洛迪议员来见副总统 |
[31:31] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[31:33] | – Congressman Brody. – Hello. | -布洛迪议员 -你好 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry, but the vice president’s still | 很抱歉 副总统仍然在跟 |
[31:36] | in his meeting with Ambassador Elon. | 伊隆大使进行会晤 |
[31:38] | Oh, no worry, I’ll wait. | 没事 我等着 |
[31:39] | Might be a while. | 时间可能会长一些 |
[31:40] | I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[31:52] | Can I get you anything… water, lemonade? | 喝点什么吗 纯净水 柠檬水 |
[31:54] | Double shot of your best bourbon. | 来两杯最好的波旁酒 |
[31:57] | Just kidding, I’m fine. | 开玩笑 不用啦 |
[32:25] | Nature calls. | 去一下洗手间 |
[32:38] | Gentlemen, bathroom? | 先生们 卫生间在哪 |
[32:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:00] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[35:01] | I’ve got the number. | 我拿到号码了 |
[35:03] | Text it to me. | 发过来 |
[35:04] | Let Carrie go first. | 先放了卡莉 |
[35:05] | Text me the number, | 号码给我发过来 |
[35:06] | then I will let her go. | 我就放了她 |
[35:08] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[35:10] | Once you’ve got what you need, you’ll kill her. | 你拿到需要的东西就会杀了她 |
[35:12] | The minute I let her go, you won’t text me the number. | 我放了她 你就不会给我号码了 |
[35:15] | God, you’ve got to trust me. | 天呐 你得相信我 |
[35:17] | How could I possibly trust you? | 我怎么可能相信你 |
[35:20] | Send me the number | 给我号码 |
[35:22] | or I will kill her. | 不然我宰了她 |
[35:26] | Nazir, if you kill her, | 纳齐尔 你要是敢杀她 |
[35:29] | you will never get this number. | 这辈子都别想得到号码了 |
[35:36] | You have five seconds. | 给你五秒钟 |
[35:39] | Listen to me, listen to me, Nazir, listen. | 听我说 纳齐尔 听我说 |
[35:45] | Let Carrie go and I swear I will send it to you. | 我发誓只要你放了卡莉 我马上传给你 |
[35:49] | I swear on the soul of Issa. | 我向埃萨的灵魂发誓 |
[35:52] | Why would I believe that? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[35:54] | Because you know how much I loved him. | 因为你知道我有多爱他 |
[35:57] | And because you know how much I hate Walden. | 而且你也知道我有多恨瓦尔登 |
[36:00] | He deserves to die for what he did. | 他过去犯下的 和他成为总统后将要犯下的罪 |
[36:03] | And what he will do as president. | 他理应去死 |
[36:07] | Swear again. | 再发一次誓 |
[36:08] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:10] | Swear on the immortal soul of my son Issa Mohammed. | 向我儿子埃萨·默罕默德不朽的灵魂发誓 |
[36:15] | I swear. I s… | 我发誓 我… |
[36:19] | I swear… | 我向 |
[36:21] | on Issa’s… | 埃萨 |
[36:23] | immortal soul. | 不朽的灵魂发誓 |
[36:32] | Nazir? | 纳齐尔 |
[36:42] | Nazir?! | 纳齐尔 |
[36:50] | Go. | 快走 |
[36:51] | Go! | 快走 |
[36:54] | Go. | 走啊 |
[37:01] | Let me see her, goddamn it! | 让我看到她 该死的 |
[37:04] | I want to see her actually getting away, Nazir. | 我要看到她确实离开了 纳齐尔 |
[37:10] | It’s too dark. | 太暗了 |
[37:12] | It’s too dark, Nazir. | 太暗了 纳齐尔 |
[37:12] | I can’t see her. | 我看不到她 |
[37:48] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[37:49] | Send me the number. | 号码发过来 |
[37:58] | Send me the number now. | 快点发过来 |
[38:02] | Send me the number | 快发过来 |
[38:04] | or I will go after her. | 不然我马上去追她 |
[38:23] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[39:12] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[39:14] | I thought you left. | 我以为你走了呢 |
[39:16] | Getting a feel for the joint? | 感受一下这座位吗 |
[39:17] | Yeah. Hope you don’t mind. | 是啊 希望你别介意 |
[39:19] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[39:21] | Be yours soon enough. | 很快就是你的了 |
[39:33] | You all right? What’s the matter? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:38] | How was, uh… how was your meeting with, uh, | 你跟伊隆大使的会晤 |
[39:40] | Ambassador Elon? | 进展如何 |
[39:42] | We’re getting close. | 谈得差不多了 |
[39:45] | Another week or so, | 再有一周吧 |
[39:46] | we’ll be ready to deliver the bunker buster Israel needs | 我们就能给以色列送去他们需要的钻地弹 |
[39:48] | to take out Iran’s nuclear enrichment plant at Natanz. | 端掉伊朗在纳坦兹的核浓缩工厂了 |
[39:52] | I thought that was off the table. | 不说不给他们吗 |
[39:54] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[39:56] | Estes told me what you did for CIA. | 埃斯蒂斯跟我说了你为中情局做的一切 |
[39:59] | Not the details, of course, but… | 当然没说细节 但是… |
[40:01] | he said you were instrumental in bringing down Nazir’s network. | 他说你帮忙摧毁了纳齐尔情报网 |
[40:04] | I was able to help a little, yes. | 我是帮了点小忙 对 |
[40:07] | How do you manage to do all that and keep it to yourself? | 你怎么做到默默完成这么多事的 |
[40:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:12] | As soon as I can get that operation declassified, | 等我让这次行动销密后 |
[40:15] | we are gonna tell this whole fucking country | 我们就向全国公告 |
[40:17] | what you did. | 你所做的一切 |
[40:18] | “Marine Fights Terrorists At Home As Well As Abroad.” | 陆战队员勇斗恐怖分子 无论身在何处 |
[40:24] | What did you want to see me about? | 你来找我想说什么 |
[40:25] | Right. | 对了 |
[40:28] | Right, um… | 对了 |
[40:30] | Well, sir, uh… | 先生 |
[40:32] | I’m afraid… | 恐怕… |
[40:34] | that in fact this can never be mine. | 这一切永远都不会是我的 |
[40:38] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:40] | Because… | 因为 |
[40:41] | I’ve decided to withdraw my name from consideration | 我决定退出副总统的 |
[40:44] | for the VP spot. | 候选名单 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[40:49] | It’s for my family. | 这是为了我的家人 |
[40:51] | Fuck your family. | 去你妈的家人 |
[40:53] | We’re talking about the second highest office in this land, | 我们说的可是这个国家一人之下的职位 |
[40:56] | the possibility someday of the highest office in this land. | 可能有一天还会坐到最高位 |
[40:59] | You don’t walk away from that. | 你不能就此退出 |
[41:01] | Not for anyone. | 为了谁都不行 |
[41:17] | You okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[41:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:29] | Actually, it’s not for my family. | 其实 这不是为了我的家人 |
[41:31] | It’s for me. | 是为了我自己 |
[41:38] | Because I want to feel clean again. | 因为我想重拾清白的感觉 |
[41:43] | And because I pretty much | 因为你所说所做的一切 |
[41:44] | disagree with everything you say and do. | 我都无法苟同 |
[41:55] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑 |
[41:58] | You got some balls, Brody. I’ll give you that. | 真有胆量 布洛迪 我不得不承认 |
[42:00] | I’m not joking. | 我可不是开玩笑 |
[42:18] | Call a doctor. | 叫医生 |
[42:21] | I don’t think so. | 不会叫的 |
[42:23] | Goddamn… | 该死的 |
[42:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:30] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[42:38] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白 是吗 |
[42:50] | I’m killing you. | 我在送你归天 |
[43:37] | Are you fucking nuts? Jesus. | 你他妈疯了吗 天呐 |
[43:38] | – What happened to you? – Give me your cell phone. | -你怎么了 -把你手机给我 |
[43:40] | I’m not giving you my fucking cell phone. | 我他妈才不会把手机给你 |
[43:41] | This is a matter of national security. | 事关国家安全 |
[43:43] | Give me your fucking cell phone! | 他妈的把手机给我 |
[43:44] | No! Hey! Hey! Come back with that! | 不行 你 你 给我拿回来 |
[43:52] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[43:53] | Saul, it’s Carrie. | 索尔 我是卡莉 |
[43:54] | Carrie, where the fuck are you? | 卡莉 你他妈的在哪 |
[43:55] | Abu Nazir is in an abandoned mill. | 阿布·纳齐尔在一所废弃的工厂里 |
[43:57] | Where? | 在哪 |
[43:58] | – I have no idea. – Give me my phone, | -我不知道 -把手机还给我 |
[44:00] | – you bitch! – Where are we? | -你个贱人 -我们这是在哪 |
[44:01] | – Where the fuck are we?! – What? | -这他妈是什么地方 -什么 |
[44:02] | We’re on Highway 50. | 这是50号高速公路 |
[44:04] | Where on Highway 50? | 50号高速公路的什么地方 |
[44:05] | East of Chantilly. | 尚蒂伊东部 |
[44:06] | Highway 50, east of Chantilly. | 50号高速公路 尚蒂伊东部 |
[44:08] | We’ll find you. Stay put. | 我们去找你 待在原地 |
[44:09] | Do not go after Nazir. | 别去追纳齐尔 |
[44:10] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[44:12] | Highway 50, east of Chantilly. | 50号高速公路 尚蒂伊东部 |
[44:15] | Here. | 给你 |
[44:16] | I’m sorry. It was an emergency. | 抱歉 事情紧急 |
[44:18] | “National emergey.” | 关系国家的紧急事件 |
[44:21] | East of Chantilly, east of Chantilly. | 尚蒂伊东部 尚蒂伊东部 |
[44:24] | – 50, 50. – There. | -50号 50号 -在这儿 |
[44:26] | Dalton’s Mill. Halfway between Middleburg and Chantilly… | 道尔顿工厂 在米德尔堡和尚蒂伊中间 |
[44:28] | Okay, call state police and tell ’em to surround the place. | 好 打给州警 叫他们包围那里 |
[44:30] | Then grab every available body and get over there! | 把能去的人都带上 赶去那里 |
[44:32] | – Yes, sir. – I’ll alert the FBI | -是 长官 -我会通知联邦调查局 |
[44:33] | and the rest of Homeland Security. | 和国土安全部的其他人 |
[45:11] | Hey, get a doctor! I need a doctor! | 叫医生 需要医生 |
[45:13] | The vice president is having a heart attack! | 副总统心脏病发作了 |
[45:16] | Will somebody get a doctor?! | 有人能叫个医生吗 |
[45:27] | – Saul Berenson? – Yes? | -索尔·贝伦森 -什么事 |
[45:29] | You’re wanted upstairs. | 到楼上去 |
[45:30] | Upstairs? What for? | 楼上 干什么 |
[45:31] | It’s important. That’s all they told me. | 有要事 他们只跟我说了这么多 |
[45:33] | I’m on my way to catch a terrorist. | 我要赶着去抓恐怖分子 |
[45:34] | What could be more important than that? | 有什么事能比这更重要 |
[45:35] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[45:37] | Jesus Christ. | 老天呐 |
[45:38] | Go ahead. I’ll catch up. | 你们先走 我随后就到 |
[45:39] | – Who’s asking for me? – I don’t know, sir. | -谁找我 -我不知道 先生 |
[45:41] | What do you mean you don’t know? Who told you to get me? | 什么叫你不知道 谁让你来找我的 |
[45:43] | They just want to ask you some questions, sir. | 他们只是想问你几个问题 先生 |
[45:45] | Questions? They? | 问题 他们 |
[45:47] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈的在说什么 |
[45:48] | There’s a room waiting for us downstairs. | 楼下有间房等我们过去 |
[45:50] | I thought you said we were going upstairs. | 你不是说去楼上吗 |
[45:51] | Who the fuck… Hey, hey! Get your fucking hands off me. | 他妈的是谁… 你他妈的别碰我 |
[46:01] | Call Deputy Director Estes. | 打电话给埃斯蒂斯副局长 |
[46:02] | He’ll straighten this out. | 他会跟你们解释的 |
[46:03] | He’s fully aware. | 他已经知道了 |