时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:16] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:19] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:22] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:25] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:30] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:31] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:33] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:34] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:36] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:39] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:41] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:43] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:45] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 就在我眼前 |
[00:47] | and I never saw it coming. | 我万万没想到 |
[00:48] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:54] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:55] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[01:05] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person | 你是我见过最聪明 |
[01:07] | I’ve ever known. | 又最愚蠢的人 |
[01:10] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[01:11] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:17] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:19] | Take ’em all. | 统统拿下 |
[01:33] | It’s been 58 days since the attack on Langley | 中情局总部遭袭至今已有58天 |
[01:37] | in which 219 americans lost their lives. | 219名美国人在此次袭击中丧生 |
[01:40] | How can the CIA be expected to protect this country, | 中情局连自己都保护不了 |
[01:43] | if it can’t even protect itself? | 又怎么能保护这个国家呢 |
[01:46] | Her history of insubordination and mental illness | 对于我们来说 她之前不听指挥 |
[01:48] | might be more useful to us than a good performance | 又有精神病史 这可能比在特别委员会面前 |
[01:51] | in front of the select committee. | 有良好表现更为有用 |
[01:52] | I won’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[01:54] | I won’t throw Carrie under the bus. | 我不能把卡莉扔出去当挡箭牌 |
[01:56] | Dana has made great progress over the last month. | 丹娜上个月进展明显 |
[01:59] | She’s doing well. | 非常棒 |
[02:01] | You mean for someone who got in a bathtub and tried to slit her wrists? | 你是说对于那种在浴缸割腕的人而言吧 |
[02:05] | When can I see you again? | 什么时候才能再见到你 |
[02:06] | Yeah, his name is Majid Javadi. | 他叫马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[02:08] | The other six make up the network he put together | 另外这六人经他纠集织建网络 |
[02:11] | to plan and carry out the attacks on Langley. | 策划并实施了对当局总部的袭击 |
[02:13] | Take ’em. | 拿下他们 |
[02:25] | Have you seen the paper yet? | 你有没有看今天的报纸 |
[02:27] | Alright, now, the headline is: | 今天的头条是 |
[02:28] | “CIA officer linked to langley bomber.” | “中情局本部引爆者与中情局人员有染” |
[02:31] | I assume you’ve seen this. | 我猜你已经看过这个了 |
[02:32] | We all know how we hate things getting out into the press, | 谁不知道我们多讨厌有事情被捅到媒体上去 |
[02:34] | Unless of course we put them out there ourselves. | 当然了 除非是我们自己把事情捅出去的 |
[02:36] | Carrie, you’re making a bad mistake. | 卡莉 你在犯一个很严重的错误 |
[02:38] | Fuck you! Fuck all of you! | 操你妈的 操你们全家 |
[02:41] | Perhaps you’d care to comment on the article | 或许你应该评论一下昨天报纸上的 |
[02:43] | in yesterday’s paper. | 一篇文章 |
[02:45] | The case officer in question, | 受质疑的谍报人员 |
[02:47] | she’s been diagnosed as bipolar. | 她被诊断为躁郁症 |
[02:49] | A condition she concealed from her superiors | 这一情况 她对上级 |
[02:51] | – for more than ten years. – Did she conceal from you | -一直隐瞒了十多年 -她是否向你隐瞒了 |
[02:54] | the fact that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody? | 她和布洛迪议员发生性关系一事 |
[02:57] | I’m afraid she did, yes. | 我恐怕她确实隐瞒过 是的 |
[03:02] | God… | 上帝 |
[03:04] | God… | 上帝 |
[03:13] | – Carrie. -I need to talk to Saul. Saul! | -卡莉 -我得和索尔谈谈 索尔 |
[03:16] | – He’s not here, Carrie. – Saul! | -他不在家 卡莉 -索尔 |
[03:19] | He’s not here. | 他不在家 |
[03:22] | He left already. He had some early morning meeting. | 他已经走了 去参加一个早会 |
[03:24] | – With whom? – I don’t know. | -和谁 -不知道 |
[03:27] | – We could call him. – Well, if I could call him, | -可以给他打电话 -如果我能联系到他 |
[03:29] | why would I come all the way here? | 还大老远跑来这里干什么 |
[03:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:34] | Well, tell Saul I came by. | 告诉索尔我来过 |
[03:36] | I’m sure he knows. | 他肯定预料到了 |
[03:38] | What is going on with you two? | 你们俩这是怎么了 |
[03:42] | Saul told me about the incident. | 索尔给我说了那件事 |
[03:44] | – What incident? – At the restaurant. | -哪件事 -餐馆里的事 |
[03:47] | Oh, that. | 那件事啊 |
[03:49] | – He said you were very upset. – Well, yeah. | -他说你很生气 -是啊 |
[03:50] | I-I guess I was. | 我想是的 |
[03:55] | But, you know, if-if I think about an incident | 但是如果要我说一件 |
[03:57] | that’s upsetting to me, | 让我生气的事 |
[03:59] | no, I think it would have to be when he sold me down the river | 应该是他在参议院特别委员会 |
[04:00] | in front of the fucking senate select committee. | 把我给彻底出卖了 |
[04:03] | Now, that… | 这才 |
[04:04] | that was upsetting. | 这才叫我生气 |
[04:07] | Be sure to tell him I came by. | 一定要告诉他我来过 |
[04:09] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[04:10] | Uh, he had his chance. | 我给过他机会了 |
[05:21] | So they found nothing. | 他们一无所获 |
[05:23] | So far. | 别心急 |
[05:24] | Out of all this, including a damn laptop. | 所有资料 包括这该死的笔记本都查过了 |
[05:29] | We’re bringing in a specialist. | 我们找了位专家 |
[05:31] | She’ll find something. | 她会有所发现的 |
[05:32] | There’s a nine-year-old dead. She better. | 我杀了个九岁的孩子 她最好能有所发现 |
[05:38] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[05:40] | – Is this conference B? – Yeah. | -这是B会议室吗 -是的 |
[05:42] | You’re Fara? | 你是法拉 |
[05:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:46] | I’m Saul Berenson. This is Peter Quinn. | 我是索尔·贝伦森 这位是彼得·奎恩 |
[05:53] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[05:58] | No. | 没事 |
[06:08] | I got to take care of this. | 我有事要处理 |
[06:11] | Peter, you’ll get her up to speed? | 彼得 你给她介绍一下情况 |
[06:13] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:22] | So, how long have you worked here? | 你来这里工作多久了 |
[06:24] | Since the first. | 一号开始的 |
[06:26] | Of the year? | 一月一日吗 |
[06:27] | Of the month. | 是这个月 |
[06:30] | Eight days. | 才八天 |
[06:41] | Our transactions expert arrived. | 我们的数据分析师到了 |
[06:44] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[06:45] | A kid in a headscarf. | 一个带着头巾的孩子 |
[06:47] | And most of the banking division vanished in the explosion. | 大多数的分局骨干都在爆炸中丧生了 |
[06:50] | You asked for a specialist with language skills. | 你要找一个有语言技能的专家 |
[06:52] | That’s what you get. | 就只有这个了 |
[06:55] | So, what do you got? | 你那边什么情况 |
[06:57] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[06:58] | She called a reporter. | 她联系了一个记者 |
[07:02] | Apparently, she thinks it’s important they, | 显然 她认为有必要让他们 |
[07:04] | quote, “Hear her side of the story.” | 用她的话说是 “听听她的说法” |
[07:06] | She give any indication what that is? | 她透露什么事了吗 |
[07:08] | Not yet, but you know what she’s gonna say. | 还没 但你也知道她会说什么 |
[07:10] | We knew Brody was a terrorist all along. | 我们从头至尾都知道布洛迪是恐怖分子 |
[07:13] | He wore a suicide vest into a bunker | 他穿了一件自杀式背心 |
[07:15] | with the vice president. | 和副总统走进地堡 |
[07:17] | She tried to warn us; nobody would listen. | 她试图警告我们 可没人听她的 |
[07:18] | So call the editor; get him to shut it down. | 那就打电话给编辑 让他把事压下去 |
[07:20] | She’s out for blood, Saul. | 她不到黄河心不死 索尔 |
[07:23] | We keep her away from these guys, | 我们搞定了这些人 |
[07:24] | she just goes somewhere else. | 她还会另求他路 |
[07:26] | Look, | 听着 |
[07:27] | we knew this might happen. | 我们料到会有这情况 |
[07:28] | We planned for it. | 我们有应对措施 |
[07:30] | I just wanted you to know I’m gonna stop her. | 我只想告诉你我会阻止她 |
[07:45] | Okay, I’d like you to acknowledge that I am recording this | 好了 你要知道我在录音 |
[07:48] | and that everything you say is on the record. | 你说的一切都会记录在案 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I’m being recorded. | 嗯 我正在被录音 |
[07:51] | I see the red light, | 我看到红灯亮了 |
[07:51] | and I want everything on the record. | 我想要全都录下来 |
[07:53] | I’m Nicole Hung, here with… | 我是妮可·黄 坐在我对面的是… |
[07:55] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[07:56] | You’ve been with the CIA 14 years. | 你在中情局工作了14年 |
[07:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:58] | You told me you had a falling out recently. | 你说你最近发生了意外 |
[08:00] | No, what I said was | 不 我说的是 |
[08:01] | I’m under attack. | 我受到了攻击 |
[08:04] | A week ago, you published a story | 一周前 你发表了一篇文章 |
[08:05] | that an unnamed CIA officer was in a romantic relationship | 说中情局总部炸弹袭击者 |
[08:08] | with the Langley bomber. | 与中情局人员有染 |
[08:10] | And is that officer you? | 那人就是你吗 |
[08:11] | No, you’re missing the point. | 不 你没抓到重点 |
[08:12] | No one at the CIA was in a relationship with the Langley bomber. | 中情局没有人和总部炸弹袭击者有染 |
[08:15] | Okay, wait, according to my source… | 好吧 等等 根据我的消息来源 |
[08:17] | The CIA. | 就是中情局 |
[08:19] | I can’t confirm that. | 我不能给你肯定的答案 |
[08:22] | Well, I don’t know what kind of conversation you expect to have here | 如果你连明摆着的事都不肯承认 |
[08:25] | if you won’t acknowledge the fucking obvious. | 那我们还他妈怎么往下谈 |
[08:27] | The CIA gave you that story to set me up. | 中情局故意把报道透漏给你来陷害我的 |
[08:30] | For what? | 他们这么做有什么好处 |
[08:34] | The big lie. | 弥天大谎 |
[08:36] | Now, despite what they said, | 听着 不管他们说了什么 |
[08:37] | Nicholas brody is not responsible for the explosion at langley. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪与中情局的爆炸无关 |
[08:41] | And you can prove this? | 你有证据 |
[08:42] | Yeah, that’s why I’m here. | 没错 我就是为这个来的 |
[08:44] | Did Saul Berenson know when he testified before the senate subcommittee? | 索尔·贝伦森在委员会作证前知道这事吗 |
[08:46] | Of course he did. | 他当然知道 |
[08:47] | Everything he said was bullshit. | 他说的一切都是谎话 |
[08:49] | Now, I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[08:51] | I’m the only one who got it right, | 我才是唯一的明白人 |
[08:53] | And for the longest time, | 而在此前非常长的时间内 |
[08:54] | I couldn’t get anyone at the CIA to believe me. | 中情局没有一个人肯信我 |
[08:59] | Did you tell anyone that I was coming here? | 你告诉别人我要来了吗 |
[09:01] | Just my editor. | 只有我的编辑 |
[09:02] | Just your editor? | 只有你的编辑 |
[09:04] | Fucking Saul. | 操你妈的索尔 |
[09:06] | Carrie Mathison, | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[09:07] | D.C. Metro. | 特区警察 |
[09:08] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[09:10] | what, three of you? | 怎么 就来三个人 |
[09:11] | You think that’s enough? | 你们觉得这点人就够了吗 |
[09:13] | Standard procedure, ma’am. | 只是例行公事 女士 |
[09:14] | Yeah, for-for what? | 什么公事 |
[09:15] | What sort of bullshit charges did they make up? | 他们又给我编了个什么狗屁罪名 |
[09:17] | There’s no charges, ma’am. | 没有什么罪名 女士 |
[09:18] | We’ve got a psychiatric detention order. | 我们有一份精神问题拘留令 |
[09:22] | You understand what that is? | 您明白是什么吗 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I understand. | 明白 我明白 |
[09:31] | Hey, that’s not necessary. | 不用了 |
[09:33] | Is it? | 对吧 |
[09:39] | Now, you’re entitled to a full commitment hearing within 24 hours. | 您有权在24小时内召开听证会 |
[09:41] | This is complete bullshit! | 这他妈就是个陷阱 |
[09:43] | You know that, right? | 你心知肚明 对吧 |
[09:43] | Ma’am, please. | 女士 请 |
[09:54] | So, you’ve been back home now, what, almost a week? | 你们回家快一周了吧 |
[09:58] | How’s that going? | 还好吗 |
[10:02] | Is it a challenge? | 会很困难吗 |
[10:04] | Why would it be a challenge? | 为什么会困难 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:08] | Reentry, being back out in the world? | 再次回到现实世界中来 |
[10:11] | I’m not back out in the world though. | 我可不在现实世界中 |
[10:13] | I’m stuck at home. | 我一直被困在家里 |
[10:14] | And why is that? | 为什么会这样呢 |
[10:18] | Dana thinks that she’s… Famous in a bad way. | 丹娜觉得自己… 臭名远扬 |
[10:23] | The word is “Infamous.” | 我说的是”声名狼藉” |
[10:25] | Is that what you think, that you’re infamous? | 是吗 你觉得自己是声名狼藉吗 |
[10:29] | Okay. No, I’m not. | 好吧 不 我不觉得 |
[10:32] | Well, which is it? | 到底怎么想 |
[10:36] | Well, let’s see. | 好吧 来回顾一下 |
[10:39] | My dad blew up the CIA, he killed 300 people, | 我爸炸了中情局 杀了三百多人 |
[10:42] | They call it the second 9/11, and it was | 人称第二次911 |
[10:45] | All anybody talked about for a month and a half. | 有很长一段时间 这是街头巷尾的唯一话题 |
[10:48] | What your dad did? | 这是你爸做的事 |
[10:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:51] | What about what you did? | 那你自己做的事呢 |
[10:54] | What I did? This? | 我 这个吗 |
[10:57] | By comparison, it’s, like, nothing. | 比较起来 这完全不值一提了吧 |
[11:00] | I know what you mean by that, but it’s not nothing. | 我知道你的意思 但这并非不值一提 |
[11:03] | It’s why we’re here, the three of us. | 所以我们三个才在这里见面 |
[11:07] | So, what about you? | 那么你呢 |
[11:09] | Me? | 我 |
[11:10] | Same question. How are you doing? | 还是那个问题 你怎么样 |
[11:12] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[11:16] | I’m just glad that she’s home. | 我很高兴她回来了 |
[11:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:23] | I mean, there have been some adjustments, | 的确 事情有些变化 |
[11:24] | But we knew there would be. | 但我们知道这是在所难免的 |
[11:27] | What kind of adjustments? | 什么样的变化 |
[11:31] | She remodeled the bathroom… | 她重新装修了浴室 |
[11:33] | Where I did it. | 就是我自杀的地方 |
[11:34] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[11:37] | Yeah, you did. You remodeled the whole thing. | 你明明就有 整个浴室都变样了 |
[11:40] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[11:42] | I didn’t remodel it. | 我没有重新装修 |
[11:44] | The blood wouldn’t come out of the grout, | 渗入水泥的血迹擦不干净 |
[11:46] | So I had to replace everything, which I did myself with a book. | 我只能把它们都换了 是我自己照书装的 |
[11:53] | We don’t have to talk about that. | 没必要再说这事了 |
[11:56] | With you there. | 同意 |
[12:09] | Hi. I need to make an appointment | 你好 我想预约 |
[12:11] | For, um, Thursday for Dr. Richardson. | 理查森医生 周二 |
[12:29] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[12:32] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[12:35] | Dana, come on. | 丹娜 走吧 |
[12:53] | Carrie Mathison, I’m Dr. Harlan. | 卡莉·麦吉森 我是哈伦医生 |
[12:55] | Harlan. I can read. | 哈伦 我识字 |
[12:57] | I’ll be with you tomorrow at your commitment hearing. | 我会陪你出席明天的拘禁听证会 |
[12:59] | I’d like to explain to you what that is. | 我想向你解释一下 |
[13:00] | I know what a commitment hearing is. | 我知道什么是拘禁听证会 |
[13:01] | I just can’t believe they’re actually going through with it. | 我只是不敢相信他们真要这么干 |
[13:04] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[13:05] | Well, I mean, I get it. | 我的意思是 我懂 |
[13:06] | Someone tries to tell the truth, | 有人想说出真相 |
[13:07] | You counter by calling them crazy. | 你们就说他们是疯子 |
[13:09] | I admire the move; it’s elegant, but it’s… | 我很欣赏这招 真体面 |
[13:13] | It’s unnecessary. | 不过真的没必要 |
[13:14] | Tell them that. | 告诉他们吧 |
[13:15] | I’m standing down. | 我退出 |
[13:17] | You’re standing down? | 你退出 |
[13:18] | I’ve learned my lesson, so can I get out of here, please? | 我受到教训了 能让我走了吗 |
[13:25] | Says here you stopped taking your meds. | 这上面说你停止服药了 |
[13:27] | Says where? What? What? What is that? | 哪里说 什么 那是什么 |
[13:29] | It’s your medical history. | 你的病历 |
[13:30] | According to whom? | 谁给的病历 |
[13:31] | Your doctors. | 你的医生们 |
[13:33] | Really? ’cause… | 是吗 可是… |
[13:35] | No doctor of mine, one that I am actually seeing, | 我真正去看的医生 |
[13:38] | Would write that. | 没人会那样写的 |
[13:39] | Did you stop taking your meds? | 你有停止用药吗 |
[13:45] | I didn’t… I didn’t just stop taking my meds. | 我没有 我不是单纯的停药 |
[13:48] | I have a routine to compensate. | 我用了另一套方法来代替药物 |
[13:50] | A routine that I have worked out | 这方法是我的医生建议的 |
[13:51] | With my actual doctor, not some CIA shill | 我真正的医生 不是中情局的那帮骗子 |
[13:54] | Who’s trying to shut me up. | 他们就是想让我闭嘴 |
[13:56] | I, um… I run every day, six miles. | 我每天都跑步 跑六英里 |
[14:00] | Sometimes more. | 有时候还更多 |
[14:01] | Singing helps. Go figure. | 我还唱歌 想不到吧 |
[14:03] | And, um, and I meditate. | 还有 我还冥想 |
[14:06] | To stay calm. | 以此保持冷静 |
[14:09] | Are you… Calm? | 你冷静吗 |
[14:10] | Well, considering | 考虑到 |
[14:10] | I’m chained to a gurney in a hospital gown, | 我正被铐在医院的轮床上 |
[14:12] | I’d say I’m beyond calm. | 能这样就算够冷静的了 |
[14:14] | I’m fucking zen! | 我他妈都快入定了 |
[14:18] | I just… I can’t… | 我只是… 我不… |
[14:21] | I can’t do the meds anymore. | 我不能再用药了 |
[14:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:24] | Because they dull my head. | 因为那会让我的脑子变得迟钝 |
[14:26] | I miss things when I’m on them. | 我做事的时候会忽视重点 |
[14:28] | Miss, not… As in “Yearn for,” | 不是忽视 |
[14:31] | But miss as in “Fail to see.” | 是”抓不住” |
[14:33] | – Fail to see what, for example? – Well, for example, | -抓不住 比如什么 -比如 |
[14:34] | The explosion at langley that killed 219 people. | 中情局总部的爆炸导致了219人丧生 |
[14:38] | And I see it already, | 我看到了 |
[14:39] | The doubt on your face, but I-I am cia. | 你脸上的怀疑 可我真是中情局特工 |
[14:41] | You can verify it. | 你可以去查证 |
[14:44] | Unless, of course, | 当然 |
[14:45] | They expunged my records, which… | 除非他们抹去了我的档案 |
[14:50] | …Come to think of it, is a real possibility. | 仔细想想 可能性非常大 |
[14:56] | Look, my sister is a doctor. | 听着 我妹妹是名医生 |
[14:57] | You can call her. | 你可以给她打电话 |
[14:58] | She’ll tell you everything I’ve said is true. | 她会告诉你我说的一切都是真的 |
[15:15] | They said you were looking for me? | 他们说你在找我 |
[15:16] | I didn’t want to bother you. | 希望没有打扰到您 |
[15:17] | No bother. What do you got? | 不会 发现什么了 |
[15:18] | I managed to source all the accounts on the laptop. | 我设法追踪了笔记本上的账户 |
[15:21] | There weren’t that many. | 并没有很多 |
[15:22] | And the documents in the briefcase, too. | 文件也都在公文包里 |
[15:25] | And? | 结论是 |
[15:27] | Nothing originates in iran. | 没有与伊朗有关的东西 |
[15:29] | Let me know when you find something that does. | 等你发现了再告诉我 |
[15:31] | Sir? | 长官 |
[15:33] | I’m not sure what you expect me to do. | 我不太明白您到底希望我找什么 |
[15:35] | I’ve looked at all the accounts like you asked. | 我已经照您的要求浏览了所有账户 |
[15:36] | There’s nothing there. | 没有任何异常 |
[15:39] | You know what you’re here for? | 知道为什么找你来吗 |
[15:41] | To examine the bank records. | 检查银行账目 |
[15:45] | You’re following the money. | 你要跟踪钱的流向 |
[15:47] | From Hong Hong lending bank to this guy. | 从香港贷款银行到这个男人 |
[15:49] | Here. | 这儿 |
[15:51] | Majid Javadi. | 马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[15:53] | The Iranian who funded the attack on this agency | 这个伊朗人资助了12月12号的那场 |
[15:55] | That occurred on 12/12. | 对中情局的袭击活动 |
[15:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:00] | So do that. | 那就好好干吧 |
[16:02] | And you know what else? | 还有 |
[16:04] | While we’re talking about an event | 我们说的是 |
[16:05] | That left 200 americans dead on the ground, | 一场造成两百名美国公民死亡的袭击事件 |
[16:06] | And what you’re doing about it, which is apparently nothing… | 而目前你所做的一切 似乎都是无用功 |
[16:10] | forgive me. | 请原谅我态度不好 |
[16:14] | You wearing that thing on your head | 你头上戴的那玩意儿 |
[16:17] | is one big “Fuck you” to the people | 对于那些本该成为你的同事 |
[16:18] | Who would’ve been your coworkers, | 却在爆炸中不幸牺牲的人来说 |
[16:19] | Except they perished in a blast right out there. | 就相当于一个巨大的”操”字 |
[16:23] | So if you need to wear it, if you really need to, | 如果你一定要戴它 如果真的非戴不可 |
[16:25] | Which is your right, | 这是你的权利 |
[16:28] | You better be the best analyst we’ve ever seen, | 但你最好是我们所见过的最好的分析师 |
[16:29] | And that means don’t tell me there’s nothing. | 所以别跟我说什么没有异常 |
[16:32] | Give me a plan. | 给我个计划 |
[16:34] | Give me a goddamn plan or don’t say anything. | 要么给我个计划 要么就闭嘴 |
[16:38] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[16:40] | You understand the mission now, what we’re trying to do here? | 现在你明白我们想做什么了吗 |
[16:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:45] | I… | 我 |
[16:48] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[16:52] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[16:54] | Well, tell it to me. | 你说 |
[16:56] | We bring in people from this bank. | 我们把这家银行的人带进来 |
[16:59] | Ask them about wire transfers from these three branches. | 审问他们在中东的这三家银行支行的 |
[17:02] | In the middle east. | 电汇情况 |
[17:04] | The bankers we want to talk to, | 而我们需要审问的银行工作人员 |
[17:06] | They’re in New York. | 他们现在在纽约 |
[17:09] | Okay, I’ll get them down here. | 好 我会把他们带来 |
[17:10] | We’ll talk to them tomorrow. | 明天我们就跟他们谈谈 |
[17:13] | The two of us. | 我们俩一起 |
[17:33] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[17:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:36] | It’s getting cold out. Do you want a sweater? | 外头越来越冷了 你要加件毛衣吗 |
[17:38] | I’m fine. | 不用 |
[17:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:42] | Something to eat? | 需要吃的吗 |
[17:44] | – I said… – Mom, just leave her alone. | -我说… -妈 让她一个人呆会 |
[17:46] | I just asked if she wants some food. | 我只是问问她要不要吃的 |
[17:49] | Well, don’t. You’re driving her crazy. | 别 你快把她逼疯了 |
[17:50] | When someone doesn’t eat all day, it means something. | 一整天什么都没吃 肯定有事 |
[17:54] | Maybe she’s not hungry. | 可能她只是不觉得饿 |
[17:57] | Sweetie? | 宝贝 |
[18:01] | Mom, really, don’t. | 妈 真的 别这样 |
[19:27] | Shit, Carrie. | 见鬼 卡莉 |
[19:32] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:35] | I didn’t know about this. | 我都不知道这事 |
[19:36] | I came as soon as I heard. | 一听到消息我就赶过来了 |
[19:37] | Did you come to get me out? | 你是来把我弄出去的吗 |
[19:39] | I-I can’t. | 我不能 |
[19:40] | Just-just leave. | 那滚吧 |
[19:44] | You can’t go around spilling agency secrets. | 你不能到处泄露情报局的机密 |
[19:46] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[19:50] | Saul’s panicked. | 索尔都慌了 |
[19:52] | About me. | 因为我 |
[19:53] | About the CIA, if it even has a future. | 因为不能确定中情局的将来 |
[19:56] | So he blames the explosion on me. | 所以他把那场爆炸怪罪到我头上 |
[19:58] | That’s his plan to save the agency. | 这就是他拯救情报局的计划 |
[20:00] | – It’s fucked up, I know. – Good. | -我知道这事很操蛋 -知道就好 |
[20:01] | -But it’s not gonna get you out of here. – No. | -但这并不能让你离开这里 -不 |
[20:04] | No, my family will be at the hearing tomorrow, | 不 明天我家人会出席听证会 |
[20:06] | – And they will get me out. – Carrie, you have to… | -他们会把我弄出去的 -卡莉 你必须… |
[20:08] | What? What do I have to do? | 必须什么 做该做的事吗 |
[20:09] | Look where they put me. | 看看他们把我关在什么地方 |
[20:10] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我什么都不用做了 |
[20:13] | You have to be careful. | 你要小心点 |
[20:16] | There are things that happened before the explosions | 在爆炸前 在你甚至还没意识到的时候 |
[20:18] | You’re not even aware of. | 发生了一些事 |
[20:20] | People targeted… | 他们针对… |
[20:22] | I’m worried you’re gonna get yourself hurt. | 我很担心你会受到伤害 |
[20:32] | He sent you here, didn’t he? | 他派你来的 对吗 |
[20:34] | – Who? – Saul. | -谁 -索尔 |
[20:35] | He sent you to threaten me. | 他派你来恐吓我 |
[20:37] | No, no, he did not send me. | 不 不是 他没派我来 |
[20:38] | Just leave. | 你走吧 |
[20:40] | Okay, would you just listen? | 你听我说好吗 |
[20:40] | Leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[20:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:46] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[20:47] | Everything is fine. | 什么事都没有 |
[20:48] | He was just leaving. | 他马上就走了 |
[21:24] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[21:33] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[21:37] | Dana, where are you? | 丹娜 你在哪 |
[21:46] | Mom, what happened? | 妈 怎么了 |
[21:48] | Your sister’s gone. | 你姐姐跑出去了 |
[23:08] | Go through the door. | 走门 |
[23:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:38] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[23:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:55] | I just really needed to see you. | 我真的很需要见到你 |
[24:54] | Maggie? | 麦琪 |
[24:55] | Coming. | 来了 |
[24:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:58] | Pay stubs. | 我需要找工资单 |
[24:59] | Carrie wants her paystubs for the hearing. | 卡莉要在听证会上用到她的工资单 |
[25:01] | – Why? – Well, she says it’s evidence. | -为什么 -她说做证据用 |
[25:03] | You know, they reinstated her after the damn explosion | 在那次该死的爆炸之后 她不止是复职 |
[25:05] | With a huge promotion. | 还升官了 |
[25:07] | Is that what you do if it’s her fault? | 如果这是她的错 你们真准备这么做吗 |
[25:09] | It’s not the CIA on trial though. | 不过这又不是中情局受审判 |
[25:12] | Hope she gets that. | 希望她能明白这点 |
[25:15] | Here. | 在这 |
[25:24] | I really can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你有脸过来 |
[25:28] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[25:29] | Hello, Frank. | 弗兰克 你好 |
[25:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[25:33] | Yeah, why are you here? | 对啊 你来干什么 |
[25:36] | Look, I, uh… | 我… |
[25:38] | I understand you’re angry. | 我知道你们现在很生气 |
[25:39] | Hey, skip the phony sympathy. | 收起你的鳄鱼眼泪吧 |
[25:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[25:45] | I know both of you hate me right now, | 我知道你们俩现在都很恨我 |
[25:47] | But I’m on her side. | 但是我是站在她这边的 |
[25:48] | -Oh, bullshit. – I am. | -扯淡 -我真的是 |
[25:51] | Doesn’t change the fact that the way she’s carrying on, | 但是这改变不了她现在正在走上歪路 |
[25:53] | She’s her own worst enemy. | 她最大的敌人就是她自己 |
[25:55] | You need to reign her in; she can’t be running | 你们得把她拉回来 她不能 |
[25:56] | To a reporter every time she gets upset. | 一不高兴了就跑去找记者 |
[25:59] | Is that what she did? | 她这么做了吗 |
[26:01] | What, she didn’t even mention it to you? | 她没跟你提过吗 |
[26:03] | – No. – Well, what do you expect her to do? | -没有 -你想让她做什么 |
[26:05] | Not even fight back? | 打不还手吗 |
[26:06] | She’s not fighting back. | 她不是在还击 |
[26:06] | She’s making herself a target. | 她是在让自己变成众矢之的 |
[26:08] | Agency runs on secrecy. | 中情局靠机密吃饭 |
[26:11] | There are people who want her indicted on criminal charges. | 有人希望她被刑事起诉 |
[26:13] | So you’re threatening us? | 你这是威胁我们吗 |
[26:14] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我只是在告诉你们事实 |
[26:16] | Best thing you can do for Carrie right now | 现在你们能为卡莉做的最有益的事 |
[26:18] | is convince her to stay inside. | 是说服她待在里面 |
[26:19] | You mean the psych ward? | 你是说那个精神病房吗 |
[26:20] | I mean out of sight, someplace she can level out. | 能让她远离喧嚣 冷静下来 |
[26:22] | You know she’s off her meds, right? | 你知道她停药了 对吧 |
[26:27] | Unless you think that’s a good idea, | 除非你觉得这没问题 |
[26:29] | you really have to help me. | 否则就帮帮我 |
[27:02] | Good. | 真好 |
[27:05] | What? | 什么 |
[27:07] | You’re smiling. | 你在笑 |
[27:09] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[27:12] | Wonder why that is. | 我也奇怪为什么会笑出来 |
[27:23] | You know they’re gonna find out soon that I’m missing. | 他们很快就会发现我不见了 |
[27:27] | And your mother is just… | 还有你妈妈… |
[27:28] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[27:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:33] | Just want it to be us. | 我只想要这二人世界 |
[27:39] | And appliances. | 还有洗衣机 |
[27:43] | I just want it to be us and appliances. | 我只想要二人世界和这洗衣机 |
[27:51] | ’cause we’re not defective. | 因为我们没有毛病 |
[27:54] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[27:57] | We’re not. | 我们没有 |
[27:58] | It’s everything out there. | 外面的一切才有毛病 |
[28:05] | Then I’d rather stay here with all the other crazies. | 那我宁愿在这里做个疯子 |
[28:13] | You’re not crazy. | 你才不疯 |
[28:15] | So what if I am? | 如果我真是疯子呢 |
[28:34] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真的好帅 |
[29:10] | He says he’s here | 他说如果你有需要 |
[29:11] | as a character witness, if you need him. | 他可以来帮你做人品证人 |
[29:13] | I already told him I don’t. | 我跟他说过不用了 |
[29:16] | If you make a fuss and have him removed, | 要是你大吵大闹把他撵走了 |
[29:17] | I don’t think it’ll help you with the magistrate. | 怕是会给法官留下坏印象 |
[29:20] | It’s not bad to have someone else on your side. | 多个人帮忙又没坏处 |
[29:23] | Okay, fine. Just leave him then. | 那好吧 让他留下 |
[29:28] | So what are my chances? | 我机会有多少 |
[29:30] | We’re asking that you be released to your family. | 我们会申请放你回家 |
[29:32] | So as far as I’m concerned, | 就我来看 |
[29:33] | they’re excellent. | 机会很大 |
[29:37] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[29:38] | I just want this to be over. | 我只想赶紧了结 |
[29:40] | Oh, good, they’re here. | 他们可算来了 |
[29:41] | Maggie, dad, hi. | 麦琪 爸爸 嗨 |
[29:43] | This is Dr. Harlan. | 这位是哈伦医生 |
[29:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[29:45] | – Did you find everything? – Yeah. | -都弄到了吧 -是的 |
[29:46] | Okay. I was wondering where you were. | 很好 我还在想你跑哪去了 |
[29:50] | What’s this? | 这什么 |
[29:51] | We want to talk about your medication. | 我们想谈谈你用药的事 |
[29:56] | Obviously, you already have. | 显然你们都商量好了 |
[29:58] | – Carrie, listen… – No, I’ve got a hearing | -卡莉 听我说 -不 几分钟后 |
[29:59] | in about three minutes. | 我就有个听证会 |
[30:01] | The whole point being that I don’t need | 关键就是我不想 |
[30:02] | anyone telling me what to do. | 任人摆布 |
[30:05] | You said you would help. | 你们还说要帮忙 |
[30:06] | – We are helping. -No, not when you pull this shit! | -我们是在帮你 -你们这叫帮倒忙 |
[30:07] | We’re concerned, okay? | 我们担心你啊 |
[30:09] | – About you getting yourself into trouble. – Don’t be. | -怕你出问题 -省省吧 |
[30:11] | I mean, from what you’ve been saying. | 你那些话让人担心 |
[30:14] | I’ve been saying nothing! | 我什么都没说过 |
[30:15] | I’ve spent the last 24 hours | 过去24小时 |
[30:16] | – checked in here. – No, before that. | -我一直关在这里 -不 是之前 |
[30:23] | Oh, you mean the reporter. | 你说记者那事啊 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:28] | You want to tell me how you even know about that? | 你又是怎么知道 记者那事的 |
[30:33] | God… fucking Saul. | 操 索尔那混蛋 |
[30:36] | He’s worried about you. | 他也是担心你 |
[30:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:38] | You’re divulging classified stuff. | 你那是泄露机密 |
[30:40] | He told you that he was worried about me, | 他说句担心我 |
[30:42] | and you believed it, | 你们就真信了 |
[30:43] | when he’s the one who put me in here. | 正是他把我弄进这里的 |
[30:46] | God, he’s… he’s try… | 天呐 他这是要… |
[30:49] | he’s trying to crush me when I am trying | 他这是要彻底整死我 |
[30:51] | so hard to do what’s… | 而我还在苦苦 |
[30:54] | what’s right. | 做正确的事 |
[30:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:57] | No, he pretended to be my friend, and he’s not. | 他简直人面兽心 根本不是朋友 |
[30:59] | You know what, really? | 说句难听的 |
[31:03] | no different than you. | 你们也一样 |
[31:09] | All rise. | 大家起立 |
[31:12] | The sixth circuit, | 巡回听证会第六场 |
[31:13] | the Commonwealth of Virginia, | 有请弗吉尼亚州 |
[31:15] | the honorable special justice William Chesney. | 特别法官威廉·切斯尼 |
[31:21] | Matter of Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森一案 |
[31:26] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[31:33] | Your honor… | 法官大人 |
[31:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:45] | Get off! | 闪开 |
[31:50] | No! | 不 |
[31:52] | This is a fucking sham! | 这他妈是个骗局 |
[31:54] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:01] | With all respect, you’ve had a long history | 恕我冒昧 长期以来 |
[32:03] | of questionable transactions with iran. | 贵方与伊朗方面都有可疑交易 |
[32:07] | Item four from the office of the controller of the currency, | 根据货币管理署出具的四号物证 |
[32:09] | three years ago in October, they issued a cease and desist | 三年前的十月间 他们曾下发一份 |
[32:12] | ordering your client to stop dealings | 要求你的当事人与德黑兰阿斯卡利银行 |
[32:14] | with the Al Askari Bank in Tehran. | 终止业务往来的禁止令 |
[32:18] | My client complied with that order. | 我的当事人的确执行了禁令 |
[32:20] | You continued dealings with their trading company. | 但你们仍旧与其贸易公司进行交易 |
[32:28] | The order applied only to the bank. | 该禁令只限于银行业者 |
[32:30] | That’s your position? | 是你们自己定义的吗 |
[32:32] | That’s the language in the paper. | 是禁令上的白纸黑字 |
[32:34] | So you proceeded to accept wire transfers | 于是在此期间 你们通过电子转账 |
[32:37] | from an iranian trading company to the tune of $900 million | 从某伊朗贸易公司 |
[32:40] | over that time period. | 累计收款9亿美元 |
[32:42] | Systematically altered | 还有组织有计划 |
[32:43] | the transaction headers | 篡改交易方抬头 |
[32:44] | to conceal the true source of the funds. | 企图掩盖资金的真正来源 |
[32:51] | We’re not sure where you’re getting your information from. | 我们并不知晓你们情报的来源 |
[32:53] | My client made every effort to comply with federal regulations. | 我的当事人已尽了全力履行联邦法规 |
[32:58] | We have an e-mail here saying the opposite. | 我们有电邮显示结果迥然 |
[33:04] | An instruction to Al Hazlawin Trading: | 有一条对哈兹拉文贸易公司的指令中写着 |
[33:07] | “Delete all Iranian customer names to avoid any sign | “删除所有伊朗方面客户的姓名 |
[33:10] | of U.S. legal breach.” | 以免触犯美国法律” |
[33:18] | These legal breaches, | 触犯法律 |
[33:21] | those are violations of the laws | 就是违反了你们刚刚所讲的 |
[33:22] | you just told me you were complying with. | 全力履行的联邦法规 |
[33:25] | I wouldn’t know what it refers to. | 我不知您所指是什么 |
[33:28] | How can you not know? You sent the e-mail. | 你怎么会不知道 邮件就是你发的 |
[33:30] | Subject line is “Do not reference Iran.” | 标题就是《勿提及伊朗》 |
[33:41] | We have the phony wire transfers– | 我们掌握了虚假电子转账交易 |
[33:43] | thousands of them. | 成千上万笔 |
[33:44] | We want the real ones with the real names. | 我们想要真正交易者的名称 |
[33:46] | Where did you get this? | 你们从哪儿搞来的 |
[33:48] | That’s your question? | 这就是你的问题吗 |
[33:51] | Your client is funding attacks by terrorists on this country, | 你的当事人在资助对本国的恐怖袭击 |
[33:55] | and all you want to know is how did we find out? | 而你却只想知道我们情报的来源 |
[33:59] | So who did you say this is again? | 你刚才说的是谁来着 |
[34:01] | You know your bank? | 你们了解你们的银行吗 |
[34:03] | It’s been trafficking in human misery | 它自鸦片战争起 |
[34:05] | since the opium wars. | 便一直从事罪恶勾当 |
[34:07] | That’s not an aberration. | 这不是过失 |
[34:09] | It’s not a mistake. | 也并非疏漏 |
[34:11] | That’s your business plan. | 这就是你们的商业计划 |
[34:13] | You move money for embargoed governments | 你们为武器禁运国转移资金 |
[34:15] | or phony charities. | 做虚假募捐 |
[34:16] | Where it goes, you don’t want to know, | 至于资金用途 你们不闻不问 |
[34:18] | as long as you get your fee. | 只要能赚到佣金就行了 |
[34:21] | But we’re telling you where it went this time. | 但是这次我们要告诉你们钱去了哪里 |
[34:24] | Into an suv full of c4 that blew up | 是用在了一辆载满C4炸药的汽车上 |
[34:26] | right outside this building three months ago. | 就在三个月前 就在这幢楼的外面 |
[34:29] | You passed the blast site on your way in. | 你们进来的时候还驶过了爆炸点 |
[34:33] | We know the funds moved through your bank. | 我们知道资金经由你们的银行转移 |
[34:37] | We need to know where they originated. | 但我们还想知道资金的源头 |
[34:41] | You do? | 是吗 |
[34:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:47] | All respect, ma’am… | 抱歉 女士 |
[34:51] | in this country, that’s not the way we ask for help. | 在美国 这样可寻求不到帮助 |
[35:17] | Did you think for even a second | 你就完全没想过 |
[35:19] | how worried I would be? | 我有多担心吗 |
[35:20] | There was no need to worry. | 没必要担心 |
[35:22] | How do you figure that? | 怎么会没必要 |
[35:25] | He’s not good for you. | 他配不上你 |
[35:26] | And that is based on what, not knowing him at all? | 凭什么这么说 你完全不了解他 |
[35:29] | He’s got problems, obviously. | 他明显有问题 |
[35:32] | He’s unstable. | 不稳定 |
[35:33] | Is that your professional diagnosis, mom? | 这是你的专家诊断吗 |
[35:35] | He’s… Dana, he’s not what you need right now. | 他…丹娜 现在你需要的不是他 |
[35:38] | Maybe he’s exactly what I do need. | 也许我需要的正是他呢 |
[35:41] | Dana, every doctor at the center, every pamphlet, | 丹娜 康复中心每个医生 每册资料 |
[35:44] | every book that I’ve read on getting well, | 还有我看过的每本书 |
[35:46] | they all say the same thing: | 都告诉我们相同的事 |
[35:47] | you don’t want to start a relationship. | 就是现在最好先不要恋爱 |
[35:48] | What, with someone who actually understands you? | 什么 即便碰到真正懂你的人吗 |
[35:51] | Is that what they say? | 他们是这样说的吗 |
[35:52] | Do you realize how crazy that is? | 你知道这有多白痴吗 |
[35:55] | You think they know something, the people in here. | 你以为那帮人有什么真本事 |
[35:57] | Well, they don’t. | 其实屁也不是 |
[35:58] | They just yack and yack and yack | 就会神叨叨鬼话连篇 |
[36:00] | until the people who are paying for it feel better. | 直到埋单的人心里平衡些为止 |
[36:03] | Like everyone is getting well. | 好像真被他们治好了似的 |
[36:05] | I really don’t understand. | 我真的无法理解 |
[36:07] | Yeah, that’s right. | 那就对了 |
[36:11] | Hey, glad you’re all right. | 你没事就好 |
[36:12] | I’m not all right. | 哪里没事了 |
[36:14] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 没关系 |
[36:15] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[36:15] | When someone runs away to the nuthouse? | 她跑到疯人院去还没关系 |
[36:17] | What does she want me to do? | 她到底想让我怎么样 |
[36:19] | Do you want my attention? | 你是想引起我注意吗 |
[36:21] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[36:22] | Because you got it, completely, believe me. | 我现在注意力都在你身上 真的 |
[36:35] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[36:36] | I wasn’t looking for attention. | 我不是想引起注意 |
[36:39] | Dana, what are you doing? | 丹娜 你想干嘛 |
[36:40] | Showing you something. | 给你看些东西 |
[36:41] | No, no! | 放开 |
[36:43] | It wasn’t a cry for help what I did. | 我并不想让你听到我哭喊呼救 |
[36:45] | I didn’t want anyone’s attention. | 我并不想引起任何人注意 |
[36:47] | I wanted to kill myself. | 我当时真的想自杀 |
[36:50] | I wanted it all to be over, and I wanted to die | 我想死了就一了百了 |
[36:53] | because I could not stand it anymore! | 因为我已经受不了了 |
[36:57] | But now I can. | 但我现在能承受了 |
[36:59] | Now I want to be alive. | 我现在想活着 |
[37:03] | And the reason for that is Leo. | 利奥就是原因 |
[37:07] | I was happy last night for the first time | 我已经不知道有多久 |
[37:11] | since I-I don’t even know when. | 没像昨晚那样开心过了 |
[37:14] | And I am not gonna do this anymore. | 我不想再这样下去 |
[37:17] | I am not gonna let everybody tell me what I should be fucking thinking | 我不会再让别人对我指手画脚了 |
[37:20] | all the time, like I can’t decide for myself, | 就好像我自己不能做决定一样 |
[37:23] | like something is wrong with me. | 好像我脑子真有毛病一样 |
[37:27] | Because Leo is not crazy, | 利奥没疯 |
[37:29] | and I am not crazy. | 我也没疯 |
[37:31] | And in case you’re wondering, neither are you. | 你在怀疑自己疯了吗 你也没疯 |
[37:34] | Dad was crazy. | 爸爸才疯了 |
[37:39] | He was a lot of things. | 他经历了很多 |
[37:40] | He was a psycho | 他是个疯子 |
[37:41] | who did nothing but lie from the minute he set foot in this house, | 从他回家的那一刻就满嘴谎话 |
[37:45] | and he ruined our lives. | 毁掉了我们的生活 |
[37:48] | It’s the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[37:50] | But I am okay now. | 但我现在没事了 |
[37:52] | I really am. I can… I can tell. | 我真的好了 我敢这么说 |
[37:54] | Because you know what? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[37:55] | Right now, at this moment, | 因为现在 此刻 |
[37:58] | I want to be alive. | 我想活下去 |
[38:15] | Any word from the bankers? | 银行那边有消息吗 |
[38:17] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[38:19] | I did get calls from about 30 congressmen though. | 但我接到30个国会议员的电话 |
[38:22] | Telling you to back off. | 让你停手 |
[38:24] | Remind me I’m supposed to be catching terrorists, | 提醒我该去抓恐怖分子 |
[38:27] | not bringing down the international banking system. | 而不是搞垮国际银行系统 |
[38:31] | Sit. | 坐 |
[38:31] | No, I’ll stand. | 不用 我站着 |
[38:34] | I went to Carrie’s hearing today, | 我今天去了卡莉的听证会 |
[38:36] | and I saw her being hauled off, | 我看到她被拉下庭 |
[38:38] | kicking and screaming. | 乱踢乱叫 |
[38:41] | I heard she lost it. | 我听说她失控了 |
[38:43] | She didn’t lose it. | 不是她失控了 |
[38:45] | We did that to her. | 是我们让她失控了 |
[38:47] | We did it. | 是我们 |
[38:50] | I would never bail on you in the middle of something, | 我不会中途退出 |
[38:51] | but I want you to know what’s going on here | 但我想让你知道 这里发生的事情 |
[38:55] | is not okay with me. | 我无法接受 |
[39:03] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[39:06] | It’s been a rough week. | 这周确实难熬 |
[39:08] | I’m aware. | 我懂 |
[39:11] | But we’re onto something. | 但我们现在有了方向 |
[39:14] | And if it leads to where I think, | 如果跟我的预期一致 |
[39:16] | it will all have been worth it. | 这一切都值得 |
[39:20] | I don’t know, Saul. | 我不确定 索尔 |
[39:23] | Just have a little faith. | 有点信心吧 |
[39:24] | The thing is, | 问题就是 |
[39:25] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[39:27] | And when this is over, I’m out. | 这事一结束 我就走人 |
[39:29] | We’ll see when we get there. | 等事情结束再做决定吧 |
[39:31] | I’m telling you now. | 现在就说定了 |
[39:42] | It was a mistake, Peter. | 那是个意外 彼得 |
[39:45] | What happened to that child. | 那孩子的死是个意外 |
[39:48] | Yeah. It was my mistake. | 没错 但那是我造成的 |
[39:51] | And I’ll deal with it. | 要由我来承受 |
[39:54] | But I don’t know what the hell we’re doing, I really don’t. | 但我真不明白我们到底要干什么 |
[40:40] | I saw you at Langley today. | 我今天在中情局看到你了 |
[40:45] | Sorry, I don’t remember. | 抱歉 我不认识你 |
[40:46] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[40:47] | You were pretty busy lying your ass off. | 你当时正忙着扯淡呢 |
[40:50] | What? | 什么 |
[40:51] | You lost a colleague this week. | 这周你失去了一个同事 |
[40:54] | – That’s right. – He was gunned down, his son, too. | -没错 -他和他儿子都被枪杀了 |
[40:56] | It was a horrible mistake. | 这是个可怕的意外 |
[40:57] | I hope it’s not repeated. | 希望不会重演 |
[41:02] | Tell me who you are. | 告诉我你是谁 |
[41:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:12] | It’s aggravating, isn’t it, | 不回答问题 |
[41:13] | when someone won’t answer your questions? | 是不是很让人恼火呢 |
[41:17] | – Talk to my lawyer… – I’m talking to you. | -跟我律师谈 -我就跟你谈 |
[41:22] | And I’m telling you, you have a choice. | 我还要告诉你 你现在还有得选 |
[41:24] | You can give us the information we’re asking for, | 你可以给我们需要的信息 |
[41:26] | or you can keep up your stupid charade. | 不然你就跟自己打哑谜吧 |
[41:28] | But if you make the latter, | 但如果你选择后者 |
[41:29] | I want you to know I try very hard | 我会竭尽全力 |
[41:31] | to be patient with venal shit heads like you… | 让你们这帮有钱的傻逼死得很惨 |
[41:36] | But I can only do it so long. | 现在我只能做这么多了 |
[41:40] | You have a good flight home. | 祝你平安飞到家 |
[42:12] | They’re all here? | 都在这了吗 |
[42:14] | – The records? – Seem to be. | -银行记录 -应该都在 |
[42:15] | So what’d they give us? | 能从中找到什么线索 |
[42:16] | Everything. | 所有线索 |
[42:18] | HLBC basically ignored the cease and desist order, | 银行基本无视禁止令 |
[42:21] | just like we said. | 跟我们说的一样 |
[42:22] | They stopped dealing with al-Askari bank, | 他们虽然停止与阿斯卡里银行[巴基斯坦]合作 |
[42:24] | but they continued with the trading company. | 但仍在与贸易公司合作 |
[42:27] | In fact, the number of transactions increased, | 实际上 交易额反而增加了 |
[42:29] | especially toward the date of the explosion. | 尤其是接近爆炸的日子 |
[42:31] | Know who all was involved? | 查到涉及此事的所有人了吗 |
[42:33] | We’re getting there. | 还在查 |
[42:34] | On the receiving end, we’ve already identified | 我们通过最终收款人已经确定了 |
[42:36] | half a dozen known associates of Abu Nazir. | 大约一半与阿布·纳齐尔有联系的人 |
[42:39] | What about the source? | 资金来源呢 |
[42:40] | We’re still putting names to the transactions, | 我们把名字输入交易记录中 |
[42:42] | but it’s all pointing to Iran. | 全部指向伊朗 |
[42:45] | Not just the country. | 不仅仅是这个国家 |
[42:47] | Inside the government. | 而是直接指向政府内部 |
[42:56] | So why did they suddenly decide to cooperate? | 他们为什么会突然决定合作了 |
[42:59] | I’m not sure. We want to know. | 不确定 我们该查清楚 |
[43:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[43:03] | Something I noticed when I was reconciling the accounts horizontally. | 我横向比较各个账户时发现的 |
[43:07] | All the Iranian funds had 20% stripped off by our banker friends– | 所有来自伊朗的资金有20%流向了银行 |
[43:11] | a standard fee for prohibited transactions. | 这是处理违法交易的标准收费 |
[43:13] | But… a quarter of that disappeared. | 但 其中四分之一不见了 |
[43:18] | To where? | 去哪儿了 |
[43:19] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[43:21] | Just seems to have vanished. | 就凭空消失了 |
[43:23] | All I know is it was not retained by their bank. | 反正银行没有吞这笔钱 |
[43:26] | Find it. | 查清楚 |
[43:27] | – Find out where it went. – I’m trying. | -查清楚这钱到哪儿去了 -我尽力 |
[43:29] | Make it your number one priority. | 这是你的首要任务 |
[43:31] | That right there, that’s the key. | 这些钱就是关键 |
[43:33] | Almost $45 million. | 近四千五百万美元 |
[43:39] | Fara… | 法拉 |
[43:40] | Yes, sir? | 是 长官 |
[43:44] | Keep it between us, for the time being. | 这事先暂时保密 |
[43:55] | I don’t know what you think you’re proving. | 我不知道你想证明什么 |
[43:58] | All anyone’s asking is that you take your meds. | 但大家只是想让你服药 |
[44:02] | I mean, you’re not leaving us any choice. | 这是你逼我们的 |
[44:04] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[47:20] | Right over there. | 她在那边 |
[47:41] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[47:45] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:52] | Fuck… | 操… |
[47:55] | You, Saul. | 你妈 索尔 |