时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Pull over. I want to walk the rest of the way. | 靠边停车 剩下的路我想自己走过去 |
[01:02] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[01:03] | It’s only a couple blocks. | 只不过几个街区而已 |
[01:04] | And I haven’t been outside the embassy in days. | 我都好几天没出大使馆了 |
[01:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:49] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过去 |
[02:11] | Hey, chief. | 站长 |
[02:12] | – How long to the target? – A little over eight minutes. | -发现目标多久了 -八分多钟 |
[02:14] | We scrambled two Fox 15-echos | 我们一收到情报 |
[02:15] | as soon as the intelligence came back. | 就临时调用了两架F-15E |
[02:17] | Are the jets authorized to enter Pakistani airspace? | 战机获准进入巴基斯坦领空了吗 |
[02:19] | Waiting for word from CentCom. | 在等中央司令部那边的指示 |
[02:21] | Can we send a drone instead? | 能派一架无人机代替吗 |
[02:22] | Not in the time frame. | 时间来不及 |
[02:23] | – What about ground teams? – There are none operating in the area. | -地面小队呢 -没有在该区域执行任务的 |
[02:27] | I need to talk to Islamabad. | 我要跟伊斯兰堡方面对话 |
[02:29] | He’s on the secure uplink. | 他在加密卫星线路上 |
[02:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:37] | 面部扫描 输入通行卡或用户身份证 | |
[02:43] | Talk to me, Sandy. | 说吧 珊迪 |
[02:45] | What’s the issue? | 有什么问题 |
[02:46] | No issue. Only that I’m just hearing about this for the first time. | 没问题 只是我刚刚才听说这件事 |
[02:49] | He’s number four on the hit list, Carrie; | 他是暗杀名单上的第四号目标 卡莉 |
[02:51] | What more do you need to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[02:52] | The source of your intel. | 情报来源 |
[02:54] | Same as the last four high-value kills. | 跟前四次高质量暗杀一样 |
[02:57] | Does he have a name yet, this source? | 这个线人有名字吗 |
[03:00] | The deal was anonymity in exchange for information. | 条件就是让他保持匿名 以此换取情报 |
[03:02] | So far, it’s been a very fruitful relationship. | 到目前为止 我们之间的合作收获颇丰 |
[03:05] | Well, so far, we’ve always had time to get a second opinion, | 到目前为止 我们都有时间听取其他意见 |
[03:07] | double-check the intelligence. | 对情报进行复核 |
[03:09] | Well, consider the target. | 考虑一下这次的目标 |
[03:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:12] | Well, there’s a reason you don’t get many shots | 对海赛姆·哈卡尼这样的家伙 |
[03:13] | at a guy like Haissam Haqqani; he’s famously careful. | 下手机会不多是有原因的 他谨慎出了名 |
[03:16] | Well, we trained him, didn’t we? | 是我们”训练”出来的 不是吗 |
[03:18] | Trained him? Hell, he learned how to jump out of airplanes | 何止训练 他在82空降师时学会了 |
[03:19] | with the 82nd Airborne. | 如何跳伞 |
[03:29] | Did CentCom get back? | 中央司令部发出指示了吗 |
[03:30] | Authorization to engage. On your command. | 他们给予我们授权了 听你的命令 |
[03:34] | Where’s the live feed from? | 现场信号是从哪传来的 |
[03:35] | We got lucky, jacked into a NATO satellite. | 我们运气不错 进入了一颗北约卫星 |
[03:37] | And that’s the location right there? | 地点就在那里吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah, the building in the middle. | 对 中间那栋房子 |
[03:40] | It’s a farmhouse of some kind, I’m told. | 据说那是个农舍什么的 |
[03:42] | How confident are we Haqqani’s in the farmhouse? | 我们有多大把握哈卡尼就在农舍里 |
[03:44] | One of those vehicles out front– the red Hi-Lux– | 前面停着的一辆车 红色丰田皮卡 |
[03:47] | we’ve seen it at his compound in Miranshah. | 我们在他位于米兰沙阿的住所看到过 |
[03:49] | What about CDE concerns? | 那么附带伤害评估呢 |
[03:50] | No other habitations within 75 meters of the target. | 距目标半径75米内没有其他居民 |
[03:53] | Well, obviously anybody inside the farmhouse | 但农舍里的所有人 |
[03:55] | – would be collateral damage. – Yeah. | -都会成为附带伤害 -对 |
[04:01] | I’d feel a lot better if we weren’t so blind | 若非掌握信息太少 时间又太紧 |
[04:03] | on such a short clock. | 我会感觉好得多 |
[04:04] | Sandy’s source has always been rock solid. | 珊迪的线人一向很可靠 |
[04:07] | Yes, he has. | 确实如此 |
[04:10] | And Haqqani’s made a bad habit of killing American soldiers. | 哈卡尼养成了杀美国兵的坏习惯 |
[04:16] | – Where are the F-15s? – Uh, they’re buzzing the border. | -那两架F-15在哪 -它们在边境盘旋 |
[04:18] | They can be on the target in 60 seconds. | 60秒内就能抵达目标 |
[04:20] | – Any friendlies in the area? – No. | -那个区域有友机吗 -没有 |
[04:22] | – Ordinance restrictions? – None. | -有条例限制吗 -没有 |
[04:26] | Send them in. | 派它们进去 |
[04:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[04:28] | Smash 11, this is control. How do you hear? | S11 这是指挥站 能听到我讲话吗 |
[04:30] | I have you loud and clear. | 很清晰 |
[04:32] | I have you also, Smash 11. It’s playtime. | 你的声音也很清晰 S11 该行动了 |
[04:34] | 12 from 11. Currently in comms with JTAC. Dial in. | S12收到 正在联系联合攻击引导员 拨入 |
[04:37] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:39] | I think you can handle it from here. | 我觉得接下来你能处理了 |
[04:41] | Just have the pilots do a couple of recce passes | 结束后让飞行员做几次侦查 |
[04:42] | afterwards for damage assessment. | 进行伤害评估 |
[04:44] | Uh, stick around, will you? | 先别走 好吗 |
[04:45] | I’m supposed to be on a skype call with my sister. | 我本该跟我姐姐视频通话的 |
[04:47] | – Stick around. – Control standing by. | -留下吧 -控制站待命 |
[04:49] | The group has a little something planned. | 组里策划了个小活动 |
[04:54] | Control, we’re two mikes out. Calm winds. | 指挥站 我们已出发两分钟 无风 |
[04:57] | Copy that. Two mikes out. | 明白 出发两分钟 |
[05:00] | Call weapons gone and time of flight. | 汇报武器发射及飞行时间 |
[05:02] | Wilco. Hammer down. Three, two, one. | 收到 启动轰炸 三 二 一 |
[05:05] | Weapons free, ten seconds. | 武器十秒后击中目标 |
[05:06] | Copy that. Ten seconds to impact. | 收到 十秒后击中目标 |
[05:15] | Blast two coming left. Pick up a heading 270. | 第二波爆炸发生在左翼 方向270 |
[05:25] | Clearing airspace. | 空域清理 |
[05:29] | Okay. Shut it down. Well done. | 好 关闭系统 干得漂亮 |
[05:31] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢各位 |
[05:33] | – Chief. – Thanks, chief. | -站长 -谢谢站长 |
[05:35] | *For she’s a jolly good fellow | 因为她是个好姑娘* |
[05:38] | *For she’s a jolly good fellow | 因为她是个好姑娘* |
[05:41] | *For she’s a jolly good fellow | 因为她是个好姑娘* |
[05:45] | *Which nobody can deny | 无人可以否认* |
[05:49] | – Happy birthday, chief. – Happy birthday. | -生日快乐 站长 -生日快乐 |
[05:51] | “The drone queen”? | 无人机女王 |
[05:54] | – Speech, speech. – Speech. | -说两句 -说两句吧 |
[05:56] | Uh… Well, I, uh… | 我… |
[05:58] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知说什么才好 |
[06:01] | – Blow out the candles. – All right. | -那吹蜡烛吧 -好吧 |
[07:38] | Hey, Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[07:39] | What happened to you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[07:41] | I know. I’m sorry. I couldn’t get away. | 真不好意思 我实在走不开 |
[07:43] | Well, you just missed them. | 他们刚刚走 |
[07:46] | No, don’t tell me. | 别跟我讲了 |
[07:48] | We waited and waited. Finally dad gave up | 我们等啊等 最后爸爸放弃了 |
[07:50] | – and took her to the park. – Shit. | -带她去了公园 -该死 |
[07:51] | I’ve been looking forward to this all day. | 我一整天就盼这会儿呢 |
[07:54] | Well, they’ll be back in a couple hours. | 他们过几个小时就回来了 |
[07:56] | Oh, what am I saying? It’s after midnight there. | 看我说什么呢 你那边半夜了吧 |
[07:58] | I’ve just taken my ambien, so… | 我刚吃完安必恩[安眠药] 所以 |
[08:00] | You really need to wean yourself off that stuff, Carrie; | 你真得戒了那玩意 卡莉 |
[08:02] | it’s not good for you. | 对你没好处 |
[08:03] | Well, neither is not sleeping. | 睡不着也没好处 |
[08:06] | happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[08:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | So? What’d you do for your birthday? | 你生日怎么过的 |
[08:12] | Interrogated a couple prisoners, flew another mission. | 审了几个犯人 又搞了次空袭 |
[08:15] | It’s all over the internet right now just how bad it is there. | 现在网上都在说那边局势多糟糕 |
[08:18] | Well, that’s mostly in the tribal areas. | 主要是部落领地那边 |
[08:20] | The capital’s been relatively peaceful lately. | 首都最近相对平静些 |
[08:22] | If you can call eight suicide attacks | 如果一周八起自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[08:24] | in a week relatively peaceful. | 也称得上相对平静的话 |
[08:27] | You should be in Istanbul, out of harm’s way, | 你该待在伊斯坦布尔 远离危险 |
[08:30] | and Franny should be with you. | 弗兰妮应该和你在一起 |
[08:31] | Well, that was the plan. | 本来是这么计划的 |
[08:39] | How is she, anyway? | 对了 她怎么样 |
[08:41] | A week older than the last time we talked. | 比我们上次通话又大了一星期 |
[10:39] | You guys spent $134 billion | 你们去年花了1340亿美元 |
[10:41] | on operational contractor support last year. | 用于支持行动的承包商 |
[10:44] | That figure’s high. | 这钱可不少 |
[10:46] | Call it $120, then. | 那减到1200亿吧 |
[10:47] | Ballpark. | 可以接受 |
[10:49] | Okay. Ballpark. | 好吧 可以接受 |
[10:52] | But I do know for a fact that expenditure will double | 但我知道这花销要翻一番 |
[10:54] | when the U.S. and NATO combat mission ends in December. | 因为美国和北约的作战任务年底就会结束 |
[10:57] | Meaning we’re gonna have to hire a lot more | 就是说我们还得雇佣更多 |
[10:59] | private military companies like yours to fill the security vacuum. | 你们这样的私人武装力量填补治安真空 |
[11:02] | That’s why we’re here, General. | 这就是我们此行的目的 将军 |
[11:05] | We have a proposal. | 我们有个提议 |
[11:06] | What is it? | 什么 |
[11:07] | Saul’s gonna brief you. | 索尔将向您汇报 |
[11:13] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[11:16] | The force multiplier effect. | 武力倍增效应 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:20] | What Aaron means is that, uh… | 亚伦的意思是… |
[11:25] | Actually, I have another thing I was gonna mention. | 实际上我想提另一件事 |
[11:28] | Just a thought I want to throw out there. | 有个想法希望在这里提一下 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:32] | If we’d known in 2001 we were staying in Afghanistan this long, | 如果2001年我们就知道要在阿富汗耗这么久 |
[11:37] | we’d have made some very different choices. | 恐怕会做一些截然不同的选择 |
[11:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:42] | Instead, our planning cycles rarely looked | 然而 我们的规划周期很少能够 |
[11:44] | more than 12 months ahead. | 超过12个月的 |
[11:46] | So it hasn’t been a 14-year war we’ve been waging, | 因此我们发动的并不是一场历时14年的战争 |
[11:50] | but a one-year war waged 14 times. | 而是每年一次的战争 打了十四次 |
[11:57] | I think we’re walking away with the job half done. | 我认为我们这是留下了一个烂尾工程 |
[12:00] | Saul, could I speak with you? | 索尔 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[12:01] | Ask the general what he thinks. | 问问将军的想法 |
[12:03] | Have we given our counterinsurgency program | 我们是否给了镇暴计划 |
[12:05] | – a chance to work? – Saul. | -足够的时间 -索尔 |
[12:19] | Excuse us. | 我们失陪一下 |
[12:25] | Saul, what are you doing? | 索尔 你在做什么 |
[12:26] | I think I have an obligation. | 我觉得我有义务说出来 |
[12:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:32] | A troop drawdown will only inspire the enemy. | 撤回军队只会鼓舞敌人的士气 |
[12:34] | Afghan security forces are nowhere near ready | 阿富汗安全部队根本没做好 |
[12:36] | to step into the breach. | 接防的准备 |
[12:37] | Save it for your op-ed. | 那些话你留来写专栏吧 |
[12:39] | – We’re trying to win a contract here. – Wasn’t it Trollope | -我们现在是在争取合约 -特罗洛普[英国作家] |
[12:42] | who said the best capitalist is someone who’s greedy and honest? | 不是说过贪婪和诚实的人是最好的资本家吗 |
[12:45] | First, the drawdown’s happening, whether you like it or not. | 首先 不管你喜欢与否 撤军照样进行 |
[12:49] | Second, it represents a significant market opportunity | 其次 这给我们公司提供了 |
[12:52] | for this firm. | 巨大的市场机会 |
[12:53] | I was there when we first went in, Aaron. | 我们刚进入喀布尔时我在场 亚伦 |
[12:55] | Kabul looked like one of those black-and-white photos | 那里就像黑白照片里的德累斯顿 |
[12:56] | 二战中盟军对德国重镇德累斯顿进行了大轰炸 造成的伤亡甚至超过被原子弹攻击的广岛 | |
[12:57] | of Dresden, 1945– | 在1945年的样子… |
[12:59] | blasted, wasted, deserted. | 荒凉 荒废 荒芜 |
[13:02] | I’m aware of how much of your life you have invested | 我知道你为了这场战斗 |
[13:04] | – in this fight… – Girls not allowed in school, | -投入了多少光阴 -女孩不准上学 |
[13:06] | roving gangs of men with whips enforcing Sharia Law, | 一帮男人挥着鞭子 强制执行伊斯兰教法 |
[13:10] | a safe haven again for Al-Qaeda. | 那里是基地组织的安全港 |
[13:12] | It’s not your job anymore to have a say in the matter. | 现在你已经没有责任再为这个问题发言了 |
[13:15] | We really want to risk going back to all that? | 我们真的要放任它回到从前那样吗 |
[13:18] | Did you hear me, Saul? | 听到我说的话了吗 索尔 |
[13:19] | It’s not your job anymore. | 那已经不是你的责任了 |
[13:25] | Do we have the after-action download from the cockpits? | 我们从驾驶舱下载收尾侦查资料了吗 |
[13:26] | We do. | 是的 |
[13:27] | I want to see the reconnaissance photos. | 我想看看侦察照片 |
[13:29] | Mary’s got them on her laptop. | 玛丽存在她电脑里了 |
[13:32] | The deaths of over 40 civilians. | 超过四十名平民死亡 |
[13:33] | The strike took place at 11:04 p.m. in Dande Darpa Khel, | 晚上11点04分 在丹德达巴科尔 |
[13:37] | a militant stronghold in the north Waziristan tribal agency | 靠近阿富汗边界的北瓦济里斯坦部落区 |
[13:40] | near the Afghan border. | 一处军事要塞遭到空袭 |
[13:42] | Members of the Pakistani Taliban | 巴基斯坦塔利班成员 |
[13:44] | vowed retaliation for the alleged attack. | 发誓要报复此次袭击 |
[13:45] | 半夜突发新闻 巴基斯坦 海赛姆·哈卡尼及四十多名平民遇害 | |
[13:46] | “Haissam Haqqani has been martyred,” said a spokesperson | 据巴基斯坦塔利班的一名发言人称 |
[13:50] | For the Pakistani Taliban, | “海赛姆·哈卡尼已被杀害” |
[13:51] | who added that Mr. Haqqani | 他补充道 袭击发生时 |
[13:53] | was attending a wedding at the time of the attack | 哈卡尼先生正在出席婚礼 |
[13:56] | and that over 40 members of his family were also killed. | 他的四十多位家人也被杀害 |
[14:00] | “They have turned a wedding into a funeral pyre,” he said. | 他说 “他们把一场婚礼变成了葬礼” |
[14:03] | “Our revenge will be unprecedented.” | “我们复仇将史无前例” |
[14:05] | Fuck you, too. | 我也操你妈 |
[14:07] | Katie, fly a reaper over the AO. | 卡蒂 派一架死神无人机到攻击地点 |
[14:08] | – I want to see ground zero in the light of day. – On it. | -我想在白天看看事发地点 -马上办 |
[14:12] | Well, at least we got confirmation of Haqqani’s death. | 至少我们确认了哈卡尼已经死亡 |
[14:15] | Yeah, but if this wedding’s for real, | 对 可如果真有婚礼 |
[14:16] | nobody’s gonna give a shit. | 那功绩就没人在乎了 |
[14:31] | I saw the kill list after 9/11. | 我看了911事件后的追杀名单 |
[14:34] | Do you know how many names were on it? | 你知道上面有几个名字吗 |
[14:36] | Seven. | 七个 |
[14:37] | Including Bin Laden and Al-Zawahiri. | 包括本·拉登和扎瓦西里 |
[14:40] | You know how many names are on it today? | 你知道现在的名单上有多少名字吗 |
[14:42] | Over 2,000. | 超过2000个 |
[14:45] | It’s Alice in fucking Wonderland. | 这真是他妈的爱丽丝仙境 |
[14:48] | You don’t even have to be a terrorist anymore, apparently. | 你不必是真正的恐怖分子 |
[14:51] | You just have to look like one. | 只要长得像就会被算上 |
[14:54] | Where’s Sandy anyway? | 话说珊迪人呢 |
[14:55] | He said he’s coming. | 他说他在路上了 |
[14:57] | Where is it written that an ambassador must spend 90% | 哪里有明文规定 大使90%的工作时间 |
[14:59] | of her time cleaning up after her chief of station? | 都是在为她的站长做善后工作 |
[15:02] | Nowhere, | 没有 |
[15:03] | but it is the case almost everywhere. | 不过现在几乎都是这样 |
[15:05] | Well, we get along. | 我们相处融洽 |
[15:06] | Why can’t you be my station chief? | 不如由你来当我的站长吧 |
[15:08] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[15:09] | Peter has just been filling me in | 彼得刚告诉我 |
[15:10] | on the well-wishers gathering outside our front gate. | 我们大门口来了很多人 |
[15:13] | – I saw that. – Hey, Peter. | -我看见了 -你好 彼得 |
[15:14] | I’ve also got the foreign minister on my call sheet. | 会见外交部长也排上了我的日程表 |
[15:16] | What can I tell him? | 我该怎么跟他说 |
[15:17] | That Haissam Haqqani’s dead. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼死了 |
[15:19] | I know that already. What else? | 我已经知道了 别的呢 |
[15:21] | It’s pure PR bullshit, the wedding claim. | 关于婚礼的说法 纯粹公关手段 |
[15:25] | Technically, it wasn’t even a drone strike. | 理论上讲 那根本不是无人机空袭 |
[15:27] | Technically? | 理论上讲 |
[15:28] | It was a bombing run. | 那是轰炸 |
[15:30] | – Two F-15es. – You’re right. | -两架F-15战斗机 -你说得对 |
[15:33] | I don’t think I’ll share that with the foreign minister. | 我不会将此事告诉外交部长 |
[15:36] | But just so I’m clear… | 不过由此我也知道了 |
[15:38] | somebody high up in the Pakistani government | 巴基斯坦政府的某位高层 |
[15:41] | signed off on this, right? | 授权了这次行动 对吧 |
[15:42] | – Oh, come on, Martha. – What? | -别瞎想 玛莎 -怎么 |
[15:44] | It’s their airspace, their sovereignty. | 那是他们的领空 他们的主权 |
[15:47] | They scream bloody murder, but it’s theater, it’s face-saving. | 他们控诉谋杀不过是演戏 碍于面子 |
[15:50] | They want these assholes dead as much as we do. | 他们和我们一样 都想弄死这群王八蛋 |
[15:51] | They’re a little less enthusiastic | 我们杀害平民的时候 |
[15:53] | when we kill civilians. | 他们可不太乐意 |
[15:54] | Haqqani was a legitimate target. | 哈卡尼是合法的打击目标 |
[15:55] | Everybody in that farmhouse | 在农舍的每一个人 |
[15:56] | had to know who he was, a marked man. | 都得知道他是被追杀的人 |
[15:59] | He put their lives at risk, not us. | 是他将那些人置于险境 不是我们 |
[19:59] | Can you get in closer? | 能靠近一点吗 |
[20:18] | Who’s he? Do we recognize him? | 他是谁 我们认识他吗 |
[20:20] | I think he’s just a kid from the village. | 他只是村里的一个孩子 |
[20:27] | Well, he’s definitely spotted us. | 他绝对发现我们了 |
[20:42] | You want me to go with him? | 你要我跟着他吗 |
[20:44] | No, stay here. See if you can I.D. any of the casualties. | 别 原地不动 看能不能认出这些死者 |
[20:47] | You got it. | 明白 |
[20:55] | Jesus,there were a lot more people in the farmhouse than we thought. | 天啊 农舍里的人比我们想象中的多 |
[21:01] | Hey, chief. A call for you. | 站长 有电话找你 |
[21:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:15] | Carrie, it’s Quinn. | 卡莉 我是奎恩 |
[21:16] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[21:18] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | What a clusterfuck, huh? | 一片大乱 是吧 |
[21:22] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[21:23] | It was a taliban spokesperson. | 一个塔利班的发言人而已 |
[21:25] | I’m trying not to get too worked up about it. | 我在尽量保持镇定 |
[21:27] | Yeah, we got protesters outside the embassy here. | 大使馆外面有很多抗议者 |
[21:30] | They pull this shit all the time. If it wasn’t a wedding, | 他们总是来这一套 要么说是婚礼 |
[21:33] | They’d say it was a mosque we hit or a… | 要么说被炸的是一座清真寺 |
[21:35] | orphanage or a mosque for orphans. | 或者孤儿院 或者是养孤儿的清真寺 |
[21:37] | Uh, this one feels different somehow. | 不过这次感觉不太一样 |
[21:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:41] | The time frame, the way we went in. | 时间线 行动方式 |
[21:43] | The fact we didn’t have eyes-on before we ordered the strike. | 我们下令袭击之前 根本就没有目击确认 |
[21:46] | Well, way to stay positive. | 你还真挺乐观 |
[21:53] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I’m here. | 在 |
[21:58] | listen to me, Quinn, | 听我说 奎恩 |
[21:58] | Worst case scenario: It was a wedding. | 最坏的情况 那是一场婚礼 |
[22:01] | Obviously not ideal. | 显然不够理想 |
[22:03] | But Dande Darpa Khel’s about as deep in the tribal area | 不过丹德达巴科尔所处的位置 |
[22:06] | as you can get. | 深入部落区 |
[22:08] | I’m-I’m not following you. | 我不太明白 |
[22:10] | Who’s gonna risk going in to verify anything? | 谁会冒险去核实情况 |
[22:13] | Nobody, that’s who. | 没人会这么做 |
[22:15] | We’re bulletproof on this. | 这事儿我们绝无纰漏 |
[22:18] | Bulletproof? | 绝无纰漏 |
[22:20] | Completely. | 绝对没有 |
[22:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:33] | We missed the 4:00. Did you get my text? | 我们错过了4点的火车 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[22:37] | I did. Thank you. | 收到了 谢谢 |
[22:39] | We sat on the platform at Trenton for over an hour. | 我们在特伦顿的月台上坐了一个多小时 |
[22:41] | Can you grab those wine glasses? | 帮我收拾一下那些酒杯 |
[22:42] | Yeah. I really wanted to be here. | 我真的想赶回来的 |
[22:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:46] | It’s just, Michael’s my boss, and… | 只不过麦克尔是我老板 而 |
[22:48] | Well, I’ll call him tomorrow, I’ll explain everything. | 我明天给他打电话把事情解释清楚 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:56] | Everybody thinks we should buy that apartment on 103rd. | 大家都觉得我们该买下103街那间公寓 |
[22:59] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[23:01] | What’s wrong with renting? | 租房有什么不好 |
[23:03] | It’s not committing. | 这样没有安定感 |
[23:04] | So we keep our options open. | 让我们有更多的选择余地 |
[23:06] | Come on, Saul. You promised to give new york | 别这样 索尔 你答应在纽约 |
[23:07] | – at least three years. – Three years? | -至少待三年的 -三年 |
[23:10] | I’ll be pickled and on the top shelf by then. | 我到时候都该发霉了 |
[23:12] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[23:13] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[23:16] | It’s not working out with Aaron. | 和亚伦一起工作行不通 |
[23:19] | Are you gonna get fired? Is that what you’re saying? | 你是在说你被解雇了吗 |
[23:21] | No. | 没有 |
[23:23] | It’s just, I really screwed up today. | 只是 我今天真的搞砸了 |
[23:26] | Then unscrew yourself. | 那就赶快纠正 |
[23:28] | You go in tomorrow morning, | 你明天一早就去 |
[23:30] | you apologize, you do whatever it takes. | 向他道歉 竭尽所能 |
[23:33] | – Mira… – No. | -米拉 -不 |
[23:35] | It’s my turn. We agreed. | 我们说好了这回听我的 |
[25:21] | Aayan. | 阿亚安 |
[25:23] | Where have you been? We thought you… | 你去哪了 我们以为你… |
[25:25] | Yeah. Well, I’m not. | 我没死 |
[25:27] | We’ve been texting you for days. Why didn’t you answer? | 我们一直在给你发短信 你为什么不回 |
[25:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | I don’t know anything anymore. | 我什么都不知道了 |
[25:34] | Hey, are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:41] | I feel like a ghost. | 我觉得自己像个鬼魂 |
[25:52] | Lost them all. | 我失去了他们所有人 |
[25:58] | Whole family. | 我全家人 |
[26:29] | Hey, can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[26:32] | If you’re interested in the ballgame, sure. | 如果你喜欢棒球就可以 |
[26:34] | If not, you’re wasting your time. | 如果不喜欢 你就是在浪费时间 |
[26:35] | None of the above. | 两者都不是 |
[26:43] | Well, you’re pretty enough. | 至少你长得够漂亮 |
[26:44] | I’ll say that for you. | 我能这么说 |
[26:45] | You’re Mathison, chief of station. | 你是麦吉森 情报站站长 |
[26:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:50] | First Lieutenant J.G. Edgars. | J·G·埃德加中尉 |
[26:53] | Uh, well, you got my name right, | 你说对了我的名字 |
[26:55] | But I’m not Agency; | 但我不是中情局的 |
[26:56] | I’m an FSO in the political section. | 我是一名外交官 |
[26:57] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[27:00] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[27:02] | What do you want, Lieutenant? | 你要干什么 中尉 |
[27:05] | You know me as Smash 12. | 我的代号是S12 |
[27:07] | I flew the mission into Pakistan the other night. | 那天晚上在巴基斯坦执行任务的人就是我 |
[27:13] | Hey, why don’t you sit down. | 你坐下来 |
[27:14] | – Let me buy you a beer. – No, thanks. | -我请你喝瓶酒 -不用了 谢谢 |
[27:23] | Is it true what they’re saying? | 他们说的是真的吗 |
[27:25] | It was a wedding party? | 那是一场婚礼 |
[27:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:31] | Even if I did, I couldn’t tell you. | 就算我知道也不能告诉你 |
[27:34] | Well, I feel sick to my stomach about it. | 这让我觉得恶心极了 |
[27:38] | – Yeah. – You? | -我明白 -你呢 |
[27:40] | Ever feel that– sick to your stomach? | 你感觉到恶心过吗 |
[27:46] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[27:50] | I try to see the big picture, though. The mission. | 但我努力从大局着眼 执行任务 |
[27:53] | It was a wedding, wasn’t it? | 那是一场婚礼 对吗 |
[27:55] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉你了 我不知道 |
[27:56] | I killed four Canadian soldiers in January on bad orders, | 一月份 错误命令让我杀了四名加拿大士兵 |
[28:00] | dropped a 200-pound bomb on their heads. | 在他们头上扔了一颗200磅的炸弹 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[28:07] | Monsters. | 禽兽 |
[28:10] | Wh-what did you say? | 你说什么 |
[28:11] | Fucking monsters, all of you. | 你们都他妈是一群禽兽 |
[28:15] | Get the fuck out of my face, Lieutenant. | 给我他妈滚出去 中尉 |
[28:23] | Yes, Ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[28:37] | Most countries are run by madmen. | 大多数国家都是疯子在统治 |
[28:40] | This one is no different. | 这个国家也是 |
[28:41] | Hey, keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[28:43] | Why? Who do you think is listening? | 干嘛 你觉得有人会听吗 |
[28:44] | No one will listen if you keep shouting like that. | 你要是继续这么嚷嚷 就没人会听 |
[28:46] | I’m not shouting. | 我怎么嚷嚷了 |
[28:47] | Is this a study group? | 我们这不是学习小组吗 |
[28:49] | Do we not have an exam tomorrow? | 明天不是有考试吗 |
[28:51] | I don’t know how you can study after what’s happened. | 都发生这种事了 你哪还有心情学习 |
[28:55] | Yeah, well, it’s much better than being sad all the time, so… | 总比一直沉浸在悲伤里要好 |
[29:00] | Well, the American Ambassador was on TV again this morning. | 那个美国大使今早又出现在电视上了 |
[29:04] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:05] | She’s still saying there was no wedding, | 她还坚持说当时没有婚礼 |
[29:07] | that it never happened. | 从来就没有什么婚礼 |
[29:08] | For the last time, Rahim, no. | 拉希姆 再说最后一次 别再提了 |
[29:11] | But they are dishonoring your family. | 但是他们侮辱了你的家族 |
[29:13] | People must know the truth. | 应该把真相公之于众 |
[29:15] | He honors his family by continuing his studies, huh? | 他只有继续学业 将来成为医生 |
[29:18] | And becoming a doctor. | 才能为家族争光 |
[29:19] | We can upload the video anonymously, | 如果你们担心此事会祸及你们 |
[29:21] | If that’s what you’re both so worried about. | 可以匿名上传视频 |
[29:22] | I said, no. | 我说过了 不行 |
[29:24] | No video, no nothing. | 不传视频 什么都不做 |
[29:25] | But it’s the right thing to do. | 但这样做才是正确的 |
[29:27] | It’s politics. | 这是政治 |
[29:30] | I want no part of it. | 我不想搅进去 |
[29:32] | Well, I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 真想不到会这样 |
[29:35] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思啊 |
[29:36] | Oh, I should know by now who I’m dealing with. | 我现在知道我身边都什么样人了 |
[29:39] | Cowards. | 一群懦夫 |
[30:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:08] | Carrie Mathison? | 是卡莉·麦吉森吗 |
[30:09] | Speaking. | 我是 |
[30:10] | Hold for Director Lockhart, please. | 正在转接洛克哈特局长 请稍等 |
[30:13] | Carrie, you awake? | 卡莉 你醒了吗 |
[30:15] | Uh, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[30:16] | You been online this morning? | 你今早上网了吗 |
[30:18] | No. | 没有 |
[30:19] | Well, Dande Darpa Khel’s gone viral. | 丹德达巴科尔上头条了 |
[30:25] | Uh, say that again. | 你说什么 |
[30:25] | 300,000 hits. | 点击量已经过三十万了 |
[30:27] | Video’s only been up for a couple hours. | 而视频只上传了几个小时而已 |
[30:30] | What does it show? | 内容是什么 |
[30:31] | A wedding, little girls dancing. | 一场婚礼 几个女孩子翩翩起舞 |
[30:33] | A bride and her mother, and then the missiles hit. | 新娘还有她的妈妈 然后导弹袭来 |
[30:35] | It’s devastating. | 画面惨烈 |
[30:37] | Authentic? | 是伪造的吗 |
[30:38] | Sure as hell looks that way. | 绝对是真实的 |
[30:39] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操了 他妈的 |
[30:44] | Have you talked to Sandy? | 你跟桑迪谈过了吗 |
[30:45] | He was my first call. | 我第一时间就打给他了 |
[30:48] | You two are gonna have to put your heads together, | 你俩得好好商量一下 |
[30:50] | find me a way to spin this. | 帮我想出应对之策 |
[30:54] | Well, why not come clean, say we got the target right, | 讲明真相如何 就说我们击中目标 |
[30:56] | but the wedding was an honest mistake? | 但婚礼的事只是无心之过 |
[30:58] | That’s not gonna cut it. | 没那么容易了事 |
[30:59] | It has the benefit of being the truth. | 真相怎么会没用呢 |
[31:01] | Look, Carrie, | 听着 卡莉 |
[31:02] | The President’s apoplectic, I’m not far behind, and | 总统快气中风了 我也差不多 |
[31:04] | the Pakistan armed forces | 巴基斯坦军事武装部队 |
[31:06] | want a full accounting by tomorrow. | 明天需要一个详尽解释 |
[31:09] | Whatever you need, sir. | 一切听从您的安排 长官 |
[31:11] | What I need is you on the first transport down to Islamabad. | 我要你第一时间赶到伊斯兰堡 |
[32:26] | 索尔·贝伦森 来电 | |
[32:45] | I’m assuming this was you? | 这是你做的吧 |
[32:46] | You did this? | 你传的视频吗 |
[32:50] | It had to be done. | 我必须这么做 |
[32:51] | – ake it down right now.- It’s too late. | -马上把它撤下来 -太晚了 |
[32:53] | Half a million people have already watched. | 已经有五十万人看过这个视频了 |
[32:55] | Rahim, I don’t care. Just do it. | 拉希姆 我不管 马上撤下来 |
[32:57] | Anyway, I can’t. | 不管怎样 我办不到 |
[32:58] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 你办不到是什么意思 |
[32:59] | It was my cousin who uploaded it. | 是我的堂兄上传的 |
[33:01] | – Your cousin?! – Oh, what? | -你堂兄 -怎么了啊 |
[33:03] | He knows the internet. | 他懂网络这一套 |
[33:04] | He masked the IP using a proxy server. | 他使用代理服务器隐藏了IP地址 |
[33:06] | What does that even mean?! | 我都听不懂你说的是什么 |
[33:08] | Means, don’t worry so much. | 就是说你不用担心 |
[33:10] | No one will ever be able to trace it back to you. | 没人能追查到你这里来的 |
[33:11] | Of course they will, Rahim! I’m in the video! | 怎么不能 拉希姆 我被拍到了 |
[33:14] | Any idiot could join those dots. | 傻子都能顺藤摸瓜 |
[33:16] | So you’ll be famous then. | 那你到时候就火了 |
[33:18] | You know, fuck you… | 去你妈的 |
[33:24] | Call your cousin. | 给你表哥打电话 |
[33:26] | Tell him to take it down. Now. | 让他把视频删了 快点 |
[33:29] | Call him! | 打电话 |
[33:30] | Okay, okay! | 我打 我打 |
[33:52] | What’s signals saying? | 信号查出来了吗 |
[33:53] | Well, there’s heavy traffic on social media sites | 现在社交媒体网站和移动通讯 |
[33:55] | and cellular services, so no doubt about it. | 都出现了拥堵 所以毫无疑问 |
[33:58] | We’re gonna have street demonstrations later on. | 等会儿街上就会有示威活动 |
[34:00] | Any more on who put out that video? | 有没有查到是谁上传的视频 |
[34:02] | We’ll have a name for you by the end of the day. | 今天晚上可以把这个人找出来 |
[34:04] | You believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[34:05] | I mean, what are the fucking odds? | 这他妈有多大概率呢 |
[34:07] | The ambassador’s demanding a sit-down with the entire station. | 大使要求跟整个情报站的人谈谈 |
[34:11] | -Tell her after lunch. -She wants before. | -告诉她午餐之后 -她希望是之前 |
[34:13] | Well, tell her there’s no point till Mathison gets here. | 那就告诉她在麦吉森来之前没什么好谈的 |
[34:15] | I’m picking her up at 12:30. | 我十二点半去接她 |
[34:17] | Okay, that works. | 这个可以 |
[34:19] | Hold on a second. | 等下 |
[34:34] | All right, let me know when Mathison gets in the building. | 好 麦吉森来的时候告诉我 |
[34:36] | I will. Where you going? | 好的 你这是要去哪 |
[34:37] | Lie down. I feel like shit. | 躺会儿去 难受死了 |
[34:39] | Guts again? | 又是肠胃病吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah. Is a normal bowel movement too much to ask for? | 对 要个省点心的肠胃也这么难 |
[36:06] | Welcome to Pakistan. | 欢迎来到巴基斯坦 |
[36:10] | Uh, can we sit for ten minutes? | 我们能坐个十分钟吗 |
[36:12] | You give me the lay of the land? | 你把状况向我说明一下 |
[36:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:16] | The ambassador’s out front with the locals on this, | 大使暴露在一群本地人面前 |
[36:18] | so she’s pissed. | 所以她气得要命 |
[36:18] | Oh, I can’t say I blame her. | 这怪不得她 |
[36:20] | Sandy’s intel was good until now. | 珊迪的情报之前都还不错 |
[36:22] | – What do you think happened? – No idea. | -你认为是怎么回事呢 -不知道 |
[36:24] | Not even his own case officers know | 就连他自己的情报官都不清楚 |
[36:26] | what he’s up to half the time. | 他一半的时间在干嘛 |
[36:27] | Lone wolf. | 独来独往 |
[36:28] | Leaves the embassy odd hours, doesn’t say where to. | 在不正常的时间离开大使馆 也不说去哪了 |
[36:31] | Girlfriend? | 在谈恋爱吗 |
[36:32] | Maybe, or maybe he’s meeting the asset | 可能吧 也有可能是去见 |
[36:34] | who’s feeding him these upper-tier targets. | 那些向他提供高级目标的线人 |
[36:37] | So who is this asset of his? | 他这位线人到底是谁 |
[36:39] | – Thought you knew. – Nope. | -我以为你知道呢 -不知道 |
[36:40] | I have no clue either, so you’ll have to ask him. | 我也不清楚 你得问他 |
[36:42] | Well, I will, ’cause I’m the one dropping fire on all these people. | 我会的 毕竟是我往这些人头上扔了炸弹 |
[36:46] | Yeah, well, I know what that’s like. | 我知道这是什么感觉 |
[36:48] | What? | 什么 |
[36:49] | Checking names off a kill list for a living. | 终于书写生死簿 |
[36:54] | It’s a job. | 这是工作 |
[36:57] | Doesn’t bother you? | 你能安心吗 |
[37:01] | What about when it goes wrong? | 要是出了岔子呢 |
[37:04] | Doesn’t happen that often. | 一般不会的 |
[37:06] | But it did this time. | 但这次就发生了 |
[37:10] | They were Haqqani’s family. | 他们是哈卡尼的家人 |
[37:12] | They knew who he was. | 他们知道他是谁 |
[37:13] | They knew the chance they were taking being there. | 他们知道去了那里会付出什么代价 |
[37:16] | Sandy said the same thing. | 珊迪也这么说 |
[37:19] | Well, he provides the coordinates, | 行啊 他给坐标 |
[37:20] | I fly the missions. | 我扔炸弹 |
[37:20] | We make a good team. | 我们合作得不错 |
[37:27] | I guess Istanbul was too tame for you. | 我猜伊斯坦布尔对你来说太无聊了 |
[37:30] | Well, I was looking forward to it, but Kabul opened up. | 我本来挺期待 结果喀布尔的机会来了 |
[37:33] | – It’s a hardship post. – It’s more money. | -那岗位很艰苦 -钱也更多 |
[37:35] | – Like you care about that. – It’s more action. | -好像你在乎似的 -那边更刺激 |
[37:37] | But you can’t bring dependents. | 但你不能带家属 |
[37:44] | I wanted to bring you. | 我本想带你来着 |
[37:48] | Why didn’t you come? | 你为什么没来 |
[37:52] | We should get you to the embassy. | 我们该去大使馆了 |
[38:02] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[38:12] | Fucking hell. Come on. | 他妈的 快走 |
[40:02] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:03] | Sandy, it’s Quinn. Where are you? | 珊迪 我是奎恩 你在哪 |
[40:05] | In the residence. | 在家 |
[40:06] | No, you’re not. Security was just there. | 不 你不在 保安刚才去过了 |
[40:09] | Okay. I’m off campus. | 好吧 我在外面 |
[40:10] | Listen to me carefully, Sandy. You are blown. | 听仔细了 珊迪 你曝露了 |
[40:12] | Somebody leaked your picture to the press. | 有人把你的照片曝给了媒体 |
[40:15] | What? | 什么 |
[40:16] | We need to bring you in now. | 我们得立刻接你过来 |
[40:17] | I have to know exactly where you are. | 告诉我你的准确位置 |
[40:21] | Did you hear me, Sandy? | 听到了吗 珊迪 |
[40:22] | Your face is all over the goddamn tv news. | 电视新闻里播的全是你 |
[40:26] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[40:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:28] | I’m on Korang Road in I-9. | 我在科朗路I-9号 |
[40:30] | – Did you take a vehicle? – No. | -你是乘车来的吗 -没有 |
[40:32] | – What’s the intersection? – Street 10. | -哪个路口 -10号街 |
[40:34] | Okay, we can be there in five minutes. | 好 我们五分钟到 |
[40:36] | Keep your damn phone on. | 把手机开着 |
[40:42] | Found him. He’s in the field. | 找到他了 他在外边 |
[40:43] | Corner of Korang road and street 10. | 10号街和科朗路的交叉路口 |
[40:44] | I’m on my way, but send a squad. | 我正在赶去 给我派支队 |
[40:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[42:28] | Back! Back! Back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[42:32] | Get back! | 退后 |
[42:34] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[42:39] | Fuck! Shit! | 妈的 混蛋 |
[42:43] | Quinn, go! | 奎恩 快开车 |
[42:46] | I can’t. There’s another weapon in back. | 动不了 后面还有一把枪 |
[42:50] | Base, this is Sandy. Contact with maybe | 珊迪呼叫基地 我在10号街和科朗路交叉口 |
[42:52] | a hundred locals on street 10 and Korang road. | 遭遇约一百名当地群众堵截 |
[42:54] | Ask him how far out the squad is. | 问他后援队什么时候到 |
[42:57] | There’s no gun back here, Quinn. | 后面没枪 奎恩 |
[42:59] | – It’s under the seat! – It’s not here! | -在座位下面 -没有 |
[43:00] | Goddamn it. | 妈的 |
[43:05] | Goddamn it! | 他妈的 |
[43:06] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[43:14] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[43:15] | Get back! | 走开 |
[43:24] | Goddamn it! Help me! | 妈的 救我 |
[43:26] | Help! | 救我 |
[43:28] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
[43:32] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
[43:38] | Carrie, no! | 卡莉 不要 |
[43:39] | – We can’t leave him! – He’s gone! | -我们不能丢下他 -他完了 |
[43:40] | There’s nothing more we can do! Now get down! | 别白费力气 快趴下 |
[44:54] | – Come on. – Just give me a minute. | -走吧 -给我一分钟 |
[44:56] | We don’t have a minute. | 一分钟也等不起 |
[44:56] | The ambassador needs to be briefed. | 我们要赶紧向大使汇报 |
[44:58] | Yeah, well, I need a minute. | 我知道 让我缓一会儿 |
[44:59] | Plus, the director’s gonna want an after-action report asap. | 还有 局长肯定要我们赶出一份行动报告 |
[45:01] | We need to get our story straight. | 我们得把故事给圆好 |
[45:02] | Carrie, give me a goddamn minute. | 卡莉 我只要一分钟 |
[45:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:11] | What do you mean, story? | 编故事 你什么意思 |
[45:15] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[45:16] | We could have done more back there. | 我们应该能做得更好的 |
[45:18] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[45:19] | No, I’m not. It was within our power. | 不 我是认真的 我们本来能搞定的 |
[45:25] | You know what? Fuck you. | 我操你妈 |
[45:27] | No, really, Carrie. Fuck you. | 我讲真的 卡莉 操你妈 |
[45:31] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你有病吗 |
[45:32] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病吗 |
[45:37] | Five minutes. Inside. | 五分钟内给我进来 |
[45:45] | I’m Carrie Mathison. I need to see the ambassador. | 我是卡莉·麦吉森 我要见大使 |
[45:47] | Ma’am, you have blood all over the side of your face. | 女士 你这边脸上全是血 |
[45:52] | Where’s the bathroom? | 卫生间在哪 |
[45:53] | To your right. | 右边 |