时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Homeland: | 《国土安全》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[00:04] | No, but I knew your friend. | 不 可我认识你的朋友 |
[00:06] | – Who’s that? – Sandy Bachman. | -谁 -珊迪·巴克曼 |
[00:09] | Once you’ve done all I’ve asked, | 只要完成我的要求 |
[00:10] | you can leave Islamabad. | 你就可以离开伊斯兰堡 |
[00:22] | So what’s the plan to find him? | 那到底打算怎么找他 |
[00:24] | I’m working on the nephew now. | 我们正在从他侄子身上切入 |
[00:25] | Getting him to admit Haqqani’s actually alive. | 要让他承认哈卡尼还活着 |
[00:28] | He’d have to know he was risking his life by telling you. | 他得知道告诉你可是有生命危险的 |
[00:31] | So, this is where you’ll stay. | 你就待在这吧 |
[00:33] | I thought… I thought we were going to London. | 不是… 不是要去伦敦吗 |
[00:35] | You’re safe here. | 在这很安全 |
[00:36] | Farhad Ghazi. | 法哈德·加齐 |
[00:38] | He’s Pakistani Intelligence. | 他是巴方情报人员 |
[00:40] | Don’t say I never did anything for you. | 可别说什么都没帮到你啊 |
[00:43] | I’m at the airport. | 我在机场 |
[00:44] | I’m looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak. | 法哈德·加齐就在我眼前 |
[00:53] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[00:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:56] | Can I touch you again? | 能再摸摸你吗 |
[01:01] | Why don’t you tell me | 告诉我 |
[01:02] | just what it is you’re doing in there. | 你到底在里面干嘛 |
[01:04] | – I’m recruiting someone. – Really? | -我在招募线人 -是吗 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause to me it looks like you’re fucking a child. | 在我看来你就是在跟个孩子乱搞 |
[01:08] | What is it to you anyway? | 跟你有关系吗 |
[01:10] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[01:12] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你点事 |
[01:13] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[01:16] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[01:19] | He’s the only family I have left. | 他是我唯一的亲人了 |
[02:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:58] | Who’s asking? | 谁在问 |
[03:00] | Your name? | 你的名字 |
[03:02] | Badar Jalali. | 巴达尔·贾拉利 |
[03:03] | From? | 哪里人 |
[03:04] | Rawalpindi. | 拉瓦尔品第 |
[03:05] | Your father? | 你父亲是 |
[03:07] | Arman, a civil engineer with the city. | 阿尔曼 市里的土建工程师 |
[03:09] | Your mother? | 你母亲是 |
[03:11] | Benazir. | 贝娜齐尔 |
[03:11] | 贝娜齐尔·布托: 巴基斯坦前总理 2007年在拉瓦尔品第市遭自杀炸弹袭击身亡 | |
[03:13] | You couldn’t find a less inflammatory name? | 就不能用个不那么敏感的名字么 |
[03:16] | Focus. | 认真点 |
[03:17] | I am. | 我很认真呢 |
[03:18] | On this. | 台词哦 |
[03:23] | You’re a medical student? | 你是医学院学生 |
[03:25] | Yes, at King’s College London. | 对 伦敦皇家学院 |
[03:27] | Why leave your own country to go to school in England? | 为什么出国来英国读书 |
[03:29] | What’s wrong with Pakistan? | 巴基斯坦怎么了 |
[03:33] | There is nothing wrong with Pakistan. | 巴基斯坦没怎么 |
[03:35] | There’s just a thoracic surgeon at King’s College, | 可皇家学院有位脑外科医生 |
[03:37] | Chandler Brown, | 钱德勒·布朗 |
[03:37] | and I’m hoping to study with him. | 我想跟着他求学 |
[03:41] | Is that true? About the surgeon? | 医生的事是真的吗 |
[03:43] | Well, he invented transcatheter valve replacement, so… | 当然 他发明了经导管动脉瓣置换术 所以… |
[03:48] | Good answer, then. | 答得不错 |
[03:50] | I’m quite resourceful. | 我很机智的 |
[03:53] | You may not have noticed. | 你肯定没发现 |
[03:55] | I noticed. | 发现啦 |
[04:07] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[04:17] | This is… a thousand pounds. | 这足有… 一千英镑 |
[04:20] | Not just. | 不止这些 |
[04:27] | Passport. | 护照 |
[04:29] | Yours. | 你的 |
[04:32] | We leave tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[04:36] | Every day here is just another chance for you to get caught, | 在这里多待一天你都有可能被抓住 |
[04:38] | or something to go wrong. | 或是出什么乱子 |
[04:42] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[04:43] | You’ll do fine. | 你会没事的 |
[04:45] | I have a few things I need to finish here before we head out. | 走之前 我还有点事得处理 |
[04:47] | Yeah, so do I. I have my stuff at the college. | 我也是 我在学校还有点东西 |
[04:49] | Just leave it. | 别管了 |
[04:50] | It’s all I have left. | 我只剩那些东西了 |
[04:52] | I can get in and out. I’ve done it before. | 我可以溜进去再出来 我以前干过 |
[04:57] | No unnecessary risks. | 别无谓冒险 |
[04:59] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[05:02] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快成功了 |
[05:31] | Good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在 |
[05:33] | I’m not the one who’s never around. | 是你自己经常不在吧 |
[05:35] | Don’t start, okay? | 别废话 好吗 |
[05:37] | I’ve got something that may require logistical support. | 我有点事 可能需要后勤保障 |
[05:39] | I’ll need a small team… | 我需要一队人 |
[05:40] | three or four people, absolutely discreet. | 三到四个人 一定要特别谨慎的 |
[05:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[05:43] | It involves Haqqani’s nephew. | 跟哈卡尼的侄子有关 |
[05:44] | So, I’m guessing clothing is optional. | 那衣服可以穿得随便点了 |
[05:47] | What is your fucking problem? | 你他妈有病吗 |
[05:49] | My problem? | 我有病 |
[05:50] | My problem is that a surveillance operation crashed and burned | 我的病就是监视行动彻底搞崩了 |
[05:52] | because you were nowhere to be found. | 就因为你到处找不见人 |
[05:54] | Really? I seem to recall you showing up on my doorstep. | 是吗 我怎么记得你明明来过我门口的 |
[05:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | Whatever you say, Carrie. | 随你怎么说 卡莉 |
[06:01] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大 |
[06:02] | You know what? Forget it. | 得了 不用你管了 |
[06:03] | I’m gonna go find somebody actually willing to do their job. | 我会去找个真正愿意好好做事的人 |
[06:17] | You got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[07:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[07:13] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[07:16] | I can see that. Where? | 我看出来了 去哪 |
[07:19] | London. | 伦敦 |
[07:22] | London? | 伦敦 |
[07:24] | Moving there. | 搬过去 |
[07:26] | For good? | 不回来了吗 |
[07:30] | How will you move to London? | 你怎么搬过去 |
[07:31] | Where will you stay? | 你住哪 |
[07:33] | With a friend. | 跟朋友一起 |
[07:34] | A friend. | 朋友 |
[07:35] | A journalist is helping me. | 有个记者在帮我 |
[07:38] | I thought it was a journalist making your life difficult. | 那个记者不是在骚扰你吗 |
[07:40] | Not this one. | 这个不一样 |
[07:44] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[07:45] | Really, if anyone finds out… | 真的 如果被人发现 |
[07:46] | So, you were just going to leave without even saying good-bye? | 你打算连再见都不说就这么走了吗 |
[07:52] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[07:54] | How is it not fair? | 怎么不公平了 |
[07:56] | Were you? | 你是这么打算的吗 |
[07:57] | So, what am I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么做 |
[07:58] | go to your house, knock on your door? | 去你家敲门吗 |
[08:01] | The whole reason I’m in this situation is | 我会陷入这种境况 |
[08:03] | because of your father. | 都是因为你爸爸 |
[08:03] | He made life impossible here. | 他让我没法在这继续生活 |
[08:05] | He got me kicked out. | 让我被学校开除 |
[08:07] | At least in London, I can still be a doctor. | 至少在伦敦 我还能继续做一名医生 |
[08:09] | I just, I have to go. | 我必须走 |
[08:12] | Take me with you. | 带我一起走 |
[08:17] | I-I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:20] | – Take me with you… – No! | -带我一起 -不行 |
[08:25] | I have to go alone. | 我得自己走 |
[08:28] | You mean with the journalist who is helping you. | 是要跟那个帮你的记者走吗 |
[08:30] | Who you’ll be staying with. | 你和那个记者在一起 |
[08:32] | You don’t understand. She saved me. | 你不懂 她救了我 |
[08:35] | She? | 她 |
[08:39] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[08:41] | When did you meet her? | 你什么时候认识她的 |
[08:42] | How did you meet her? | 怎么认识 |
[08:42] | It doesn’t matter. I just did. | 这不重要 反正认识了 |
[08:44] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[08:48] | She arranged for me to go to college in London. | 她安排我去伦敦读大学 |
[08:53] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[08:58] | I’ve only known her a short while. | 我和她认识的时间不长 |
[09:05] | I have to go, Kiran. | 我得走了 基兰 |
[09:10] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[10:47] | Mr. Quinn, I was hoping you could help, sir. | 奎恩先生 我希望你能帮个忙 |
[10:49] | I wanted to give this to Redmond; nowhere to be found. | 我要把这个给雷蒙德 但到处都找不到他 |
[10:52] | He was here. I can get it to him when he comes back. | 他刚还在 等他回来我帮你给他 |
[10:55] | If you want. | 那最好了 |
[10:56] | I should probably leave a note. | 我留个便条吧 |
[11:02] | Redmond had to bail me out the other night. | 那天晚上雷蒙德来送我回家 |
[11:04] | Hence the apology. | 我来表示歉意 |
[11:06] | Apparently, | 当然 |
[11:07] | I was up in arms about crazy-ass ball-breaking women. | 我是受够了那些疯癫女魔头 |
[11:10] | My wife, obviously. | 当然我是指我的妻子 |
[11:12] | Your boss, Carrie Mathison. | 还有你上司 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[11:14] | Her name came up. | 我想到了她 |
[11:17] | A conversation you and I have had before. | 我们之前有谈过 |
[11:20] | Well, I’ve had before. | 我之前就说过了 |
[11:22] | You really just nod your head | 你只需要点头 |
[11:23] | and try to ease me off my barstool. | 然后慢慢把我服下酒吧的凳子 |
[11:26] | You about done there? | 你写完了吗 |
[11:27] | Oh, yeah, quite sorry. Didn’t mean to offend. | 快了 很抱歉 我无意冒犯 |
[11:29] | Again. | 再一次道歉 |
[11:33] | – So, is she? – Is who what? | -她也这样吗 -谁 |
[11:35] | Mathison– a crazy-ass ball-breaker. | 麦吉森 也是疯癫女魔头吗 |
[11:38] | I heard rumors that she’s on her own planet. | 我听有人说她是外星来的 |
[11:41] | Not, like, lovable eccentric; I mean hard-core chemical. | 不是那种呆萌精怪 而是危险的异类 |
[11:47] | Him, too. Redmond gave me that exact | 和他一个表情 我问雷蒙德的时候 |
[11:49] | same empty stare when I asked him. | 他用和你一样的空洞眼神盯着我 |
[11:52] | You spooks stick together, huh? | 你们还真是团结 |
[11:53] | Why don’t you finish your note, Dennis? | 先写便条吧 丹尼斯 |
[11:56] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[12:05] | You asked to be informed when farhad Ghazi landed in Johannesburg? | 你说法哈德·加齐抵达约翰内斯堡就通知你 |
[12:08] | – Did that happen? – Not quite. | -他到了吗 -没有 |
[12:10] | Plane arrived. He wasn’t on it. | 飞机抵达了 但他不在飞机上 |
[12:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:12] | We had a team of four there waiting. | 我们安排了一只四人小组在那边等着 |
[12:14] | Did Berenson actually see him get on the plane? | 贝伦森亲眼看到他登机了吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, that was my impression. | 是 我印象中是这样的 |
[12:19] | Saul’s en route to D.C. | 索尔在去华盛顿的路上 |
[12:20] | Get him for me when he touches down. | 他一着陆就抓住他 |
[12:21] | He needs to know this before he briefs the director. | 他跟局长汇报之前需要了解这些情况 |
[12:24] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:27] | Oh. Uh, note’s all taken care of. Thanks. | 笔记都做完了 谢谢 |
[13:01] | So, who was it that saw you? | 看到你的人是谁 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:03] | But he definitely followed you? | 但他肯定跟着你 |
[13:05] | I said I lost him. | 我说我甩掉他了 |
[13:07] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:10] | I don’t think you know how serious this is. | 你大概不知道这事有多严重 |
[13:13] | Not for me. For you. | 我倒没什么 而是你 |
[13:14] | I’m a foreigner. There are limits on what they can do to me. | 我是外国人 他们没办法太难为我 |
[13:16] | But you’re a national. | 但你是本国人 |
[13:18] | If that was the ISI that you saw, | 如果是三军情报局的人 |
[13:19] | the same people who roughed you up before, | 之前对你动粗的那些家伙看到了你 |
[13:21] | and they somehow know what we’ve got going on, | 并且知道了我们搞得这些动作 |
[13:23] | this time, there are no limits. | 这次就不会轻易放过你 |
[13:26] | You will end up at the bottom of a hole. | 你可能被扔进一个坑里 |
[13:29] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[13:38] | We’ve got to push back our departure. | 我们得延期离开 |
[13:40] | – No. – Just until things cool off. | -不 -等风头过了的 |
[13:42] | They won’t. | 过不去的 |
[13:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:49] | What else happened? | 还出了什么事吗 |
[13:50] | When I was back in my room, Kiran showed up. | 我回宿舍时 基兰在那里 |
[13:52] | What, your friend from school? | 你在学校的朋友吗 |
[13:54] | More than friend. | 不止如此 |
[13:55] | She was. | 曾经是朋友 |
[13:58] | Did you tell her that you’re leaving? | 你告诉她你要走了吗 |
[13:59] | I didn’t have to. She could just… see. | 用不着我告诉她 她看出来了 |
[14:04] | Did you say where you’re going? | 你告诉她要去哪了吗 |
[14:06] | That’s why I think we need to leave now. | 所以我觉得我们现在就得离开 |
[14:18] | I’ve got someone at security in the airport. | 我在机场安检有熟人 |
[14:20] | They can give me a heads-up if you’re on the watch list, | 如果你上了监视名单 他们会告诉我 |
[14:21] | but if you are, then what? | 但之后又怎么办呢 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:24] | There’s no safe way to get you out of here. | 现在没办法安全的带你离开 |
[14:39] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[14:42] | If there’s a problem, | 如果有麻烦 |
[14:43] | he can get me across the border through Afghanistan. | 他能带我越境进入阿富汗 |
[14:48] | And deliver you to England? | 然后送你去英国吗 |
[14:51] | To the infidels. | 异教徒的地盘 |
[14:54] | Do you think he’ll do that? | 你认为他会这么做吗 |
[14:56] | Listen, everything’s not simple like you say, okay? | 听着 所有的事都不像你说得那么简单 |
[14:58] | He paid for my college. He wants a life for me. | 他花钱送我上大学 让我有自己的生活 |
[15:01] | He would help. | 他会帮忙的 |
[15:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:26] | Are you still angry at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[15:30] | I’m not angry. I just… | 我没生气 只是… |
[15:35] | I shouldn’t have let my guard down. | 我不应该放松警惕 |
[15:44] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[15:53] | Go! | 快走 |
[17:09] | Was this really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[17:11] | You said you wanted it to look convincing. | 你说过要演得逼真 |
[17:13] | Convincing, not broken. | 逼真 不是破相 |
[17:18] | So, what’s next? | 接下来干什么 |
[17:21] | Back to the embassy. | 回大使馆 |
[17:24] | I meant for the kid. | 我是说那孩子 |
[17:28] | We cross our fingers, see where he goes. | 耐心等待 看他去哪里 |
[17:55] | Good, you made it. | 很好 你成功了 |
[17:56] | What happened to your nose? | 你的鼻子怎么了 |
[17:58] | He punched me. | 被他打的 |
[18:00] | Hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[18:01] | Hey. We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, everybody’s at station. | 所有人都到站里了 |
[18:04] | – How’d it go on your side? – He’s on the move. | -你那边情况如何 -他行动了 |
[18:06] | This is Fara. John Redmond. | 这是法拉 这位是约翰·雷蒙德 |
[18:08] | – Hi. – And Max. He put the tracker in place. | -你好 -这位是麦克斯 是他装的追踪器 |
[18:10] | Well done. You want to come with me? | 干得不错 愿意跟我来吗 |
[18:13] | – No. – Max. | -不愿意 -麦克斯 |
[18:14] | Yeah. Sure. | 愿意 没问题 |
[18:18] | Hey, I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我做点事 |
[18:19] | What do you mean by tracking? What’s going on? | 追踪是什么意思 怎么回事 |
[18:22] | Aayan’s passport has a signaling antenna. | 阿亚安的护照里有个信号发射器 |
[18:24] | We’re following him to the border. | 我们正在跟踪他去边境 |
[18:26] | You mean to his uncle. | 去找他叔叔 |
[18:27] | Well, that’s the hope. | 希望如此 |
[18:31] | Why? Do you have some kind of problem with that? | 怎么 你对这事有疑问吗 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause he’s right at the top of our kill list. | 他可是在我们暗杀名单的第一位 |
[18:35] | The uncle is, not the boy. | 他叔叔在 那孩子不在 |
[18:37] | Well, we’re targeting the uncle. | 我们要杀的是他叔叔 |
[18:39] | With a 50-pound warhead? | 用一枚50磅的弹头吗 |
[18:40] | I wouldn’t want to be standing nearby. | 没人愿意站在那附近 |
[18:42] | Do you know what I’d like to hear from you for once? | 你知道我想听你说什么吗 哪怕就一次 |
[18:44] | I’d like to hear you ask how you can help our effort, | 我想听你问该如何助我们一臂之力 |
[18:47] | our collective fucking effort, to make our country safe. | 帮助这个该死的团队 保卫国家安全 |
[18:49] | Do you think you could manage that? | 你觉得自己能做到吗 |
[18:50] | All I asked was what’s happening with Aayan. | 我只是问问阿亚安的情况 |
[18:52] | No. You said “The boy,” | 不 你说”那男孩” |
[18:55] | like he’s some kindergartner instead of a grown adult | 好像他是上幼儿园的小孩 |
[18:57] | who’s been smuggling drugs to jihadists. | 而不是给圣战分子送药的成人 |
[19:00] | Do you know what else, actually, | 我们盯上这个目标后 |
[19:02] | since we’re on the subject? | 你猜怎么着 |
[19:03] | If you or Quinn, or you and Quinn, | 如果你或者奎恩 或者你们俩 |
[19:05] | have got problems with this, | 对行动有意见 |
[19:07] | with what I’ve done with “The boy,” | 看不惯我对”那孩子”的做法 |
[19:09] | none of it would have been necessary | 如果你们能做好本职工作 |
[19:11] | if you had just done your job. | 这些根本都不需要发生 |
[19:13] | You were supposed to recruit him. | 本该是你去招募他 |
[19:14] | I had to go in after you fucked that up. | 你搞砸了之后我才接手的 |
[19:17] | And so now, if it doesn’t offend your sense of right and wrong, | 现在 如果这事没冒犯你的是非观 |
[19:20] | this is what I’d like you to do. | 我希望你去办点事 |
[19:21] | I’ll like you to go the safe house, | 我要你去安全屋 |
[19:22] | bag anything that points to him or us and remove it, | 把所有指向他或者我们的东西打包挪走 |
[19:25] | in case somebody noticed there was an incident there | 以防有人注意到今早发生了什么事 |
[19:27] | this morning and goes poking around. | 然后进行窥探 |
[19:28] | Do you think you could do that? | 这事你能办好吗 |
[19:30] | You think you could work a Hefty bag | 为国效力 弄个大垃圾袋 |
[19:32] | in the service of our country | 以防整个行动被发现 |
[19:33] | so this whole operation doesn’t go bust? | 这件事你应该能办好吧 |
[19:36] | There wouldn’t be an operation if it weren’t for me. | 如果不是我 根本就不会有这个行动 |
[19:38] | I followed Aayan, I found out Haqqani’s alive, | 我跟踪了阿亚安 我发现海赛姆还活着 |
[19:41] | so don’t treat me like I’m the enemy. | 所以别像对待敌人一样对我 |
[19:50] | There’s a car waiting for you out front. | 有辆车在外面等你 |
[19:53] | Text me when you’re done. | 办完给我发短信 |
[20:07] | So, how we doing? | 情况如何 |
[20:08] | We have a signal. UAV is arriving overhead. | 有信号了 无人机已经到位 |
[20:11] | Well, what’s the problem? | 那这是怎么回事 |
[20:11] | – Why are we dark? – No problem. | -怎么什么都看不到 -没问题 |
[20:13] | We’re just waiting on you. | 我们只是在等你 |
[20:14] | Lights up, please. | 请调亮屏幕 |
[20:15] | Reaper on video two. | 死神在二号屏幕 |
[20:18] | That’s the bus station at Rawalpindi. | 拉瓦尔品第的长途汽车站 |
[20:19] | – Where is he? – Max? | -他在什么地方 -麦克斯 |
[20:44] | He’s boarding at gate three. | 他要去三号门登车 |
[20:46] | Gate three is the 1:00 to Karachi. | 三号门的车一点开往卡拉奇 |
[20:50] | It’s the wrong direction. | 方向不对 |
[20:52] | It’s the wrong fucking direction. | 方向是他妈错的 |
[21:06] | Okay, hold on. Gate four? | 等等 四号门呢 |
[21:08] | Gate four is… Bannu. | 四号门是去巴努 |
[21:12] | His uncle has a training camp near there. In Gosa. | 他叔叔在那儿附近有个训练营 在戈萨 |
[21:15] | He’s on his way. | 他要出发了 |
[21:46] | He’s got a six-hour bus ride ahead of him. | 他得坐六个小时的车 |
[21:47] | Why don’t you get some rest? | 你去休息会儿吧 |
[21:49] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 我很好 |
[21:50] | There’s a couch in the next room. | 隔壁有沙发 |
[21:52] | I’ll get you if anything happens. | 有事儿我会叫你 |
[23:49] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[23:53] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[23:55] | – Carrie. – What? | -卡莉 -怎么了 |
[23:57] | You need to get up. | 快起来 |
[23:59] | – Is he already there? – No. | -他到了吗 -没 |
[24:00] | But something’s happened. | 出事儿了 |
[24:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:40] | They’re checking papers. | 他们要查证件 |
[24:46] | Passport. | 护照 |
[25:06] | Badar Jalali. Badar Jalali. | 巴达尔·贾拉利 巴达尔·贾拉利 |
[25:24] | – Carrie. – Wait a minute. | -卡莉 -等一下 |
[25:25] | – We don’t have a minute. It’s going south. – It’s not. | -我们不能等了 要出岔子的 -不会的 |
[25:28] | No way he’s prepped for this. | 他不可能有准备的 |
[25:29] | I know. But… | 我知道 不过… |
[25:32] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[25:35] | He’s resourceful. | 他很机智 |
[26:14] | – Fuck. – Wait. | -操他妈的 -等等 |
[26:15] | – Carrie… – Just wait. | -卡莉… -先等等 |
[28:02] | Oh, good. You’re still here. | 很好 你还在这里 |
[28:03] | – Any luck? – Well, we still haven’t found Ghazi, | -有收获吗 -我们还没找到加齐 |
[28:06] | if that’s what you mean. | 你想问这个的话 |
[28:07] | We’re reviewing passenger manifests for other flights | 我们还在查其他航班的旅客舱单 |
[28:08] | he might have taken but, so far, nothing. | 他可能被抓了 但目前还不确定 |
[28:10] | – Well, keep looking. – Yeah, we will, but… | -行 继续找 -我们会的 但… |
[28:13] | something else has come up. | 发生了其他情况 |
[28:15] | I tried to contact Saul when he landed in D.C., like you said, | 索尔航班到华府后 我尝试联系过他 |
[28:18] | – but he never got there. – What do you mean? | -但他根本没抵达 -什么意思 |
[28:20] | – He’s not at Langley. – Check with his company’s London office. | -他不在总部 -去问问他公司的伦敦办事处 |
[28:22] | Maybe he laid over. | 他也许去那里了 |
[28:23] | Already checked. He didn’t. | 问过了 他没有 |
[28:26] | Try his wife in New York. | 联系他在纽约的妻子 |
[28:28] | I did. Left a message, anyway. | 联系了 她没接 但我留了言 |
[28:31] | It’s lunchtime there. She’s probably out. | 那边是午餐时间 估计出去了 |
[28:34] | Carrie may have a better number. Ask her. | 卡莉可能有更方便联系的号码 问她 |
[28:37] | She’s not available at the moment. | 她现在没空 |
[28:39] | Well, to me, anyway. | 反正她没空理我 |
[28:42] | She’s got something going on in Ops One. | 她在行动一室忙着呢 |
[28:45] | No one’s saying what. Very need-to-know. | 没人知道是什么事 保密级别很高 |
[28:48] | But I’m sure she’d be happy to talk to you. | 但我确定她会乐意跟你说 |
[28:52] | Give Langley a call. | 给总部打个电话 |
[28:54] | Ask them to track the wife. Mira. | 让他们去找他妻子米拉 |
[28:56] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[29:01] | And keep trying Saul. | 继续给索尔打电话 |
[29:02] | He’s got to be somewhere. | 他肯定在什么地方 |
[29:05] | Let me know when they get back to you. | 有任何回复马上告诉我 |
[29:32] | I think we’re getting there. | 貌似到了 |
[29:33] | Last stop. | 最后一站 |
[29:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:39] | Can we get closer? | 能再近点吗 |
[29:45] | It’s a pay phone. Max? | 是公用电话 麦克斯 |
[29:46] | I’m on it. | 马上 |
[29:50] | Come on. We need this. | 快点 我们得听听 |
[29:51] | I said I’m on it. | 马上就好 |
[30:08] | – He’s talking to someone. – There’s nothing on Telecard. | -他在跟人说话 -通过电话卡查不到 |
[30:11] | Try TF. | 试下免费电话 |
[30:16] | – This won’t go on forever. – I know. I… | -不能一直这样 -我知道 我… |
[30:17] | We need to hear this. | 我们得知道内容 |
[30:25] | What’s the number? | 号码是多少 |
[30:26] | I’ll get it from the log. | 我去电话记录里找 |
[30:36] | It’s Haqqani. | 是哈卡尼 |
[30:54] | What did they say? | 他们说了什么 |
[30:55] | – They’re meeting. – Where? | -他们要见面 -哪里 |
[30:56] | Where they went when he was a boy. | 小时候他们去过的地方 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[31:06] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[31:13] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[31:17] | Yeah, yeah. I’m here. | 在 我在听 |
[31:18] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[31:22] | I was so afraid I wouldn’t hear from you again. | 我还担心再也听不到你的消息了 |
[31:26] | No, I’m-I’m okay. I got away. | 没事 我没事 我逃掉了 |
[31:29] | Good. | 太好了 |
[31:31] | Can you talk? | 你方便说话吗 |
[31:35] | Well, I don’t know who might be listening. | 我不知道有没有人在窃听 |
[31:38] | But you’re okay. | 但是你没事吧 |
[31:41] | Well, they gave me 24 hours to leave the country, but… | 他们限我24小时内离开这个国家 不过… |
[31:45] | yeah. | 我没事 |
[31:49] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[31:52] | I had a long ride. | 我坐了好久的车 |
[31:54] | I had a lot of time to think, and… | 有好多时间来想事情 |
[31:58] | well… | 结果 |
[32:01] | all I thought about was you. | 我满脑子想的只有你 |
[32:05] | You know, you… | 要知道 你 |
[32:07] | you saved me. Not once; many times. And… | 你救了我 不止一次 好多次 |
[32:13] | I just… | 我只是 |
[32:14] | I need you to know that… | 我需要让你知道 |
[32:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:23] | And I can’t wait to see you again. | 我迫不及待地想再见到你 |
[32:30] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:52] | Delivery came for you from your protégé. | 你的小学徒送了些东西过来 |
[33:55] | Fara? | 法拉吗 |
[33:56] | Yeah. Looks like garbage bags filled with trash. | 对 看起来像是一堆装满垃圾的袋子 |
[33:59] | Uh, leave it in my office. I’ll deal with it later. | 放我办公室吧 我一会去处理 |
[34:04] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[34:06] | About what exactly? | 想什么 |
[34:09] | You heard me talking to him. Everyone did. | 你听到我和他的谈话了 大家都听到了 |
[34:12] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[34:20] | I think you don’t care what anyone thinks. | 我想你根本不在乎别人怎么想 |
[34:27] | Say I do. | 如果我在乎呢 |
[34:30] | When you came back from D.C., | 你从华盛顿回来的时候 |
[34:32] | we all thought Haqqani was dead. | 我们都以为哈卡尼已经死了 |
[34:34] | We were ready to let him rest in peace | 我们都已经不再去管他 |
[34:36] | while he prepared to do | 而天知道他在 |
[34:37] | God knows what. | 准备做什么 |
[34:39] | Now we’re about to get him for real. | 现在我们却马上就要真正找到他了 |
[34:41] | You made that happen. | 是你实现了这一切 |
[34:44] | I guess that’s what I think. | 我大概就是这样想的 |
[34:49] | Mostly, anyway. | 反正基本上是这样 |
[38:00] | It’s kind of early for you, isn’t it? | 对你来说有点早 对吧 |
[38:02] | I’m turning over a new leaf. | 一种全新的生活 |
[38:03] | Up and at ’em. | 开始吧 |
[38:09] | You said you found something. | 你说你找到一些东西 |
[38:11] | Several things, yeah. I used the key you gave me | 不少东西 我用你给的钥匙 |
[38:14] | to get into Carrie Mathison’s apartment. | 进了卡莉·麦吉森的公寓 |
[38:20] | Clozapine? | 氯氮平[治疗精神分裂药物] |
[38:21] | Clozapine, | 氯氮平 |
[38:23] | Clonazepam, Nortriptyline, | 氯硝安定 去甲替林 |
[38:25] | Lithium. Her place is a fucking pharmacy. | 锂盐 她那儿就他妈是个药店 |
[38:28] | I’d say that the new station chief is at least bipolar, | 新站长至少患有躁郁症 |
[38:31] | possibly beyond that. | 甚至更严重 |
[38:33] | You didn’t know, did you? | 你不知道这个吧 |
[38:37] | Despite trying to make me believe | 你也就想让我相信 |
[38:39] | that you’ve got the whole place wired– | 那里装满了窃听器 |
[38:40] | that no one breathes without your knowing– | 什么都逃不过你的法眼 |
[38:42] | because you know what else you don’t know, I’m guessing? | 但你也知道自己还是有局限的吧 |
[38:46] | That. | 那里 |
[38:48] | – What? – That building, the yellow one. | -什么 -那栋楼 黄色那栋 |
[38:50] | It’s a CIA safe house | 中情局的一处安全屋 |
[38:51] | set up by the same nutburger station chief. | 也是那个精神病站长搭的 |
[38:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[38:59] | I followed her sidekick here. | 我跟踪了她的助手 |
[39:00] | There was a big cleanup yesterday, | 他们昨天貌似完成了什么任务 |
[39:01] | like the end of an operation. | 在做大规模清理 |
[39:04] | I found these. | 我找到了这些 |
[39:07] | This is the guy who shot the wedding video. | 是婚礼摄影的那个人 |
[39:09] | Aayan Ibrahim. | 阿亚安·易卜拉欣 |
[39:10] | Maybe not anymore. | 有可能已经不是了 |
[39:12] | Badar Jalali, 19. | 巴达尔·贾拉利 19岁 |
[39:14] | Someone’s traveling. | 有人要跑路 |
[39:16] | There were whole bags of this shit there. | 那边有好几大包这些东西 |
[39:18] | They’ve taken a major interest in him. | 他们对他很感兴趣 |
[39:22] | You have a real gift for this. | 你做这个很有天赋 |
[39:24] | I guess everyone’s good at something. | 每个人都有擅长的事 |
[39:25] | I need to take these to some people right away. | 我得立刻把这些拿给别人 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry I can’t stay. | 抱歉我得走了 |
[40:07] | These guys– who are they? | 这些人 他们是谁 |
[40:09] | Sweep east, let’s get a better look. | 向东搜索 调整视角 |
[40:26] | Okay, grab that, there. | 看那里 |
[40:31] | And there. | 还有那里 |
[40:33] | The one in the middle looks like Azir Makdeshi. | 中间那个人看着像阿兹·马赫什 |
[40:45] | Okay, and check that guy, too. | 好 再查查那个人 |
[40:52] | Bashir Keshan. He’s been one of Haqqani’s guys for years. | 巴希尔·凯沙 他跟了哈卡尼好几年了 |
[40:58] | Do we recognize those vehicles? | 能分清那几辆车吗 |
[41:32] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[41:33] | Looks like nothing. | 像是无事可做 |
[41:35] | They’re waiting. | 他们在等 |
[41:36] | Haqqani might be coming here. | 哈卡尼可能会来 |
[41:39] | This may be it. | 可能是个机会 |
[41:42] | What’s our protocol? | 行动规程是什么 |
[41:44] | If we engage, | 一旦交火 |
[41:45] | I don’t see any way to protect our asset. | 就没有任何办法保护线人了 |
[41:49] | These men are confirmed associates of Haissam Haqqani. | 这些人已经确定是海赛姆·哈卡尼同党 |
[41:51] | If the target appears, we will take him out. | 目标如果出现 我们就干掉他 |
[42:09] | Alan Hensleigh– you seen him? | 阿伦·汉斯林 你看到他了吗 |
[42:10] | No. | 没有 |
[42:14] | Anybody seen Hensleigh? | 有人看到汉斯林了吗 |
[42:15] | No, haven’t seen him. | 还没见到 |
[42:19] | Hey, what does this mean– “Saul never got on the plane”? | 索尔不在飞机上 这是什么意思 |
[42:22] | Just what it says. I couldn’t find him. | 就是字面意思 我找不到他 |
[42:23] | Langley couldn’t find him, either. So I checked. | 中情局也找不到他 所以我就查了一下 |
[42:25] | He never boarded his flight, | 他没登机 |
[42:26] | – and they removed his luggage. – So he’s still here. | -行李也被搬走了 -这么说他还在这里 |
[42:28] | – I guess. – When’d you find out? | -应该是吧 -你什么时候发现的 |
[42:29] | Just now. | 就刚刚 |
[42:31] | – Couple hours ago. – You should have told me the second you knew. | -几个小时前 -你发现后就应该立刻告诉我 |
[42:35] | Wider, please. | 扩大搜寻范围 |
[42:38] | What are they looking at? | 他们在看什么 |
[42:55] | Is that him? Is that Haqqani? | 是他吗 是哈卡尼吗 |
[42:58] | We need a positive I.D. | 必须确认他的身份 |
[42:59] | Continue to sweep south-southeast. | 继续往东南偏南方向搜寻 |
[43:11] | – Carrie. – Hold on. | -卡莉 -等一下 |
[43:12] | We’re right in the middle of it here. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[43:13] | Saul’s missing. He never got on his plane. | 索尔不见了 他没上飞机 |
[43:16] | We’re getting an image here. Zoom in. | 有图像了 放大 |
[43:23] | – That’s him right there. – Marking target. | -就是他 -标记目标 |
[43:25] | Islamabad station, we are eyes on three vehicles. | 伊斯兰堡站 我们盯住了三辆车 |
[43:29] | HVT is in sight confirmed, Haissam Haqqani. | 确定有高价值目标 海赛姆·哈卡尼 |
[43:32] | Lock target. Time to go to war. | 锁定目标 准备行动 |
[43:34] | – We’re locking coords. – Arm. | -正在确定坐标 -准备行动 |
[43:36] | Arming. | 是 |
[43:42] | What the fuck? | 操他妈的 |
[43:53] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[45:07] | Holy fuck. | 操他妈的 |
[45:28] | Take the shot. | 射击 |
[45:33] | Take the shot. | 快射击 |
[45:34] | – Carrie. – We’re losing our window. | -卡莉 -就要错过最佳时机了 |
[45:35] | – It’s Saul. – Reaper One, weapons away. | -是索尔 -死神一号 立刻开火 |
[45:37] | That is the ex-director of the CIA– do not shoot. | 那是前中情局局长 不许开枪 |
[45:43] | Goddamn it, what did I say? | 该死的 没听到我的话吗 |
[45:44] | Miss Mathison. | 麦吉森小姐 |
[45:45] | Take the shot, goddamn it. | 快开枪啊 妈的 |
[45:47] | Wipe that fucker out! | 把那混蛋给我干掉 |
[45:49] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[45:51] | That is Saul down there. | 索尔在他们手里 |
[45:54] | Saul. | 是索尔 |
[46:07] | Weapons tight. We’re standing down. | 别开火 放弃袭击 |
[46:35] | Which one should I follow? | 我应该听谁的 |
[46:38] | Sir? | 长官 |