时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Holy shit, it’s the CIA. | 我操 是中情局 |
[00:05] | He’s attacking us. | 他在攻击我们 |
[00:06] | Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down! | 关掉系统 关掉 关掉 |
[00:07] | We’ve had a data breach in berlin. | 柏林有数据外泄了 |
[00:09] | I got an e-mail today from a hacker. | 我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件 |
[00:12] | It turned out to be a top secret document. | 是份绝密文档 |
[00:13] | – Who was the source of the leak? – I have no idea. | -泄密线人是谁 -我不知道 |
[00:17] | And I will respect their trust whatever happens to me. | 无论我将面临什么结果 我会尊重他们的信任 |
[00:20] | She’s asking for the rest of it. | 她在暗示要剩下的东西 |
[00:22] | You send that, it’ll be intercepted, traced back to us. | 你要是发过去 就会被拦截 |
[00:25] | Had a meeting with BND top brass. | 跟德国联情局局长开了个会 |
[00:27] | Giving you 24 hours to leave the country. | 给你24小时离境 |
[00:30] | But the Germans want a head on a spike. | 但是德国人要找个替罪羊 |
[00:31] | So give them Saul’s. | 那就把索尔交出去 |
[00:34] | Welcome to Beirut. | 贝鲁特欢迎你 |
[00:37] | It’s good. | 这酒不错 |
[00:37] | Shame I can’t tempt you. | 可惜我诱惑不到你 |
[00:39] | I’m nine months sober tomorrow. | 到明天 我戒酒就满九个月了 |
[00:42] | Hezbollah’s cooperating. | 真主党同意配合 |
[00:44] | Well, the situation on the ground is unpredictable, to say the least. | 至少可以说现场的情况 |
[00:50] | Get him to cover. Get him to cover. | 找地方掩护他 找地方掩护他 |
[00:56] | Look. | 看 |
[00:58] | It was the CIA woman. | 是中情局那个女的 |
[01:00] | She was the target. | 她是目标 |
[01:01] | Six hours he was questioned. | 他被审了6个小时 |
[01:03] | Whoever paid him, he was more afraid of them than dying. | 他害怕雇他的人胜过害怕死亡 |
[01:06] | Someone wants you dead. | 有人要你死 |
[01:07] | I want to be sure you understand. | 你得明白这一点 |
[01:09] | All you get is that key, your next target in the box | 你只有那把钥匙 下一个目标在盒子里 |
[01:11] | And operating money waiting there | 等你带着她死亡的证据回来 |
[01:13] | when you bring back proof-of-death. | 就可以拿到报酬 |
[01:14] | Put the names in the box. | 把名字放在盒子里 |
[01:15] | I’ll take care of anyone you put there. | 不管是谁 我都帮你解决 |
[01:39] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[01:42] | The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself | 伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立 |
[01:45] | to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over… | 全球性哈里发国 势力范围… |
[01:47] | redraw the map in the middle east. | 重绘了中东地图 |
[01:53] | The soldiers are hackers, | 黑客成了士兵 |
[01:54] | the battlefield is online, | 网络就是战场 |
[01:55] | And it’s not a matter of… | 这不是关乎于… |
[01:56] | Edward Snowden is a coward. | 爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫 |
[01:59] | …Extremely disappointed that the Russian government | 令我极其失望的是 俄罗斯政府 |
[02:01] | would take this step. | 将采取这一措施 |
[02:04] | It’s against the law, it’s against the fucking law. | 这是违法的 这他妈是违法的 |
[02:10] | All that suffering, and nothing changes. | 吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了 |
[02:15] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略奏效了吗 |
[02:25] | I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world. | 我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界 |
[02:33] | Carrie will never be free. | 卡莉永远都无法获得自由 |
[02:36] | Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter? | 过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗 |
[02:40] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你的良心怎么过得去 |
[02:43] | I will fight you forever. | 我会跟你抗争到底 |
[02:48] | Who’s after me? | 谁在追我 |
[02:50] | So many people, so much blood on your hands. | 死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血 |
[03:16] | I don’t know if I can put her on that plane tomorrow. | 我不知道我能不能让她坐上明天的飞机 |
[03:21] | Why not go with her? | 怎么不跟她一起走 |
[03:23] | If I do that, she’s no safer than she is here. | 那样还不如让她留在这里安全 |
[03:27] | Christ, I really thought I left all this behind. | 老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了 |
[03:34] | Once she’s back in the states, | 等她回到美国以后 |
[03:35] | I’ll be able to think more clearly and figure this out. | 我的思路才能更清晰 来查清这件事 |
[03:41] | What if that guy in Lebanon was lying? | 如果黎巴嫩的那个人撒谎呢 |
[03:45] | Have you considered that? | 你考虑过这点吗 |
[03:46] | What if nobody’s after you? | 如果没人在追杀你呢 |
[03:49] | He wasn’t lying. | 他没撒谎 |
[03:50] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:57] | Not here. | 换个地方说 |
[04:16] | You’ve been holed up for four days, | 你已经撑了四天了 |
[04:17] | Barely eating or sleeping, hardly saying a word. | 几乎没有吃饭睡觉 也没怎么说话 |
[04:23] | You need to talk to me. | 你得跟我谈谈 |
[04:33] | He was tortured, okay? | 他被拷打 |
[04:36] | He finally admitted I was the target, | 最后承认我是目标 |
[04:38] | but was too scared to say who hired him. | 但却不敢说雇主是谁 |
[04:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:42] | How does… How does that make him reliable? | 这怎么能证明他的话可信 |
[04:48] | He had two secrets– one he could tell, | 他有两个秘密 一个可以讲出来 |
[04:50] | one he was willing to die for. | 另一个打死也不说 |
[04:53] | And did he? | 结果呢 |
[04:54] | Die? | 死了吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah, he was executed. | 嗯 他被处死了 |
[04:56] | He was shot in the face point-blank. | 一枪爆头 |
[04:57] | That’s what makes me believe him. | 所以我才相信他 |
[05:00] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[05:04] | You wanted to know. | 是你问的 |
[05:56] | Mr. Berenson. | 贝伦森先生 |
[05:57] | Herr During. | 都灵先生 |
[05:59] | Can Erna bring you anything? | 要厄纳为你准备什么喝的吗 |
[06:00] | Water, coffee, something? | 水 咖啡 或是别的 |
[06:02] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:04] | It’s not every day I’m visited by a high-ranking officer | 我可不是每天都能见到 |
[06:07] | of the central intelligence agency. | 中情局高级官员 |
[06:10] | It’s not every day a leading German industrialist | 也不是每天都有德国产业精英 |
[06:12] | is the target of an assassination attempt. | 成为暗杀目标 |
[06:15] | I run a foundation, | 我运营的是基金会 |
[06:17] | consider myself a philanthropist. | 视自己为慈善家 |
[06:19] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[06:20] | And yet your company is thriving by all accounts. | 不过你的公司蒸蒸日上 |
[06:23] | That’s true. | 是这样 |
[06:24] | The steel business is experiencing an unexpected upturn. | 钢铁行业意外的迎来一波上升期 |
[06:38] | Any idea why someone would want to kill you in Lebanon? | 知道为何有人要在黎巴嫩杀你吗 |
[06:44] | None. | 不知道 |
[06:45] | Might it be related to your chief of security | 你们的安全主管在到达当日 |
[06:47] | meeting with a representative of hezbollah | 跟真主党人士的见面 |
[06:50] | the day you arrived there? | 跟这个有关系吗 |
[06:52] | You’d have to ask her. | 那你得问她了 |
[06:53] | I don’t know where she is, that’s why I’m asking you. | 我不知道她在哪里 所以才问你 |
[06:56] | I told you. | 我已经说了 |
[06:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:59] | Wouldn’t be the first time your family has collaborated | 你们家族恐怕也不是第一次 |
[07:01] | with those on the wrong side of history. | 在历史上站错队伍了吧 |
[07:05] | Mr. Berenson, it’s hardly a secret | 贝伦森先生 我祖父是超级纳粹 |
[07:07] | my grandfather was a big-time nazi. | 这不是什么秘密 |
[07:11] | I’ve devoted my whole life to atoning for that fact. | 我用自己的一生在为此赎罪 |
[07:15] | Your foundation has donated tens of millions of dollars | 你们基金会为全欧洲的穆斯林慈善团体 |
[07:18] | to muslim charities all over Europe. | 捐赠了几千万美元 |
[07:21] | Also not a secret. | 这也不是秘密 |
[07:23] | I don’t have to tell you– | 不用我说 |
[07:25] | there are many points at which social and terrorist causes | 在很多方面 慈善捐款和恐怖分子筹资 |
[07:28] | cannot help meeting. | 是难以区分的 |
[07:29] | Not in our case. | 我们这里不存在 |
[07:31] | We account for every cent. | 我们每一分钱都有帐目 |
[07:33] | I take personal responsibility for that. | 我个人为此承担责任 |
[07:34] | Maybe you don’t consider hezbollah a terrorist organization. | 也许是你认为真主党并非恐怖主义组织 |
[07:39] | Is that a question? | 这算是问题吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah, it is– do you or don’t you? | 没错 你认为是 还是不是 |
[07:43] | I deplore violence of any kind, | 我谴责任何暴力 |
[07:47] | but one must always distinguish between | 但总要把对家园被占的合法反抗 |
[07:49] | legitimate revolt against occupation and outright terrorism. | 和纯粹恐怖主义区分开来吧 |
[07:54] | Is firing rockets against civilian targets legitimate, | 就你认为 向平民目标发射导弹 |
[07:58] | in your opinion? | 是合法的吗 |
[07:59] | I won’t be put on the defensive just because you have managed | 我不会因为你把话题转向以色列 |
[08:02] | to turn the conversation towards Israel. | 就采取守势的 |
[08:04] | Actually, I was curious what you think. | 我是对你的想法好奇 |
[08:06] | What I think is– | 我想的是 |
[08:08] | nothing has made the world more dangerous in the last 15 years | 没有什么比美国过去十五年的对外政策 |
[08:11] | than the foreign policy of the United States. | 更能置全球于险境了 |
[08:14] | I’m not a statesman, Herr During. | 我不是政治家 都灵先生 |
[08:16] | I’m a spy. | 我是间谍 |
[08:18] | Well, you are all great humanitarians, you Americans, | 好吧 你们美国人都人性博爱 |
[08:25] | when someone else is on trial. | 而其他人却要受审 |
[08:26] | I didn’t come here to put anyone on trial. | 我来不是要让别人受审 |
[08:30] | I came here to find out where Carrie Mathison is. | 我是来打探卡莉·麦吉森下落的 |
[08:33] | I can’t help you with that. | 这我帮不到你 |
[08:34] | You can’t or you won’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[08:36] | I don’t track her movements. | 我又没监控她的行踪 |
[08:38] | As far as I know, she’s taking some time off after what happened. | 就我所知 那件事后她请了几天假 |
[08:43] | It’s imperative I speak with her. | 我必须得找她谈 |
[08:49] | She doesn’t work for you anymore. | 她不再为你们工作了 |
[08:52] | I know how frustrating that must be. | 这肯定令人失望 |
[08:58] | She’s a remarkable person. | 她很不一般 |
[09:46] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[09:48] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[09:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:53] | So we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[09:59] | It’s time for your big adventure. | 该大冒险了哦 |
[10:33] | I was just starting to worry. | 我刚才还担心来着 |
[10:35] | We stopped for ice cream. | 我们停车买了冰激淋 |
[10:37] | And then for a doughnut. | 还有甜甜圈 |
[10:43] | Well, she seems fine. | 她看起来不错 |
[10:45] | She is, I’m the one that’s a basket case. | 是啊 我才是那个没用的 |
[10:49] | Did you talk to my sister? | 你和我妹妹说过了吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah, I did. | 说了 |
[10:51] | I explained everything. | 我都解释过了 |
[10:53] | She’s meeting the jet at Davis airfield in Manassas. | 她会在玛纳萨斯的戴维斯机场接机 |
[10:55] | She sends her love. | 她向你问好 |
[10:58] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 真不知道怎么感谢你 |
[11:01] | Just get to the bottom of this. | 先把问题解决清楚 |
[11:03] | And then come back to work. | 然后回来工作 |
[11:05] | I will, believe me. | 会的 相信我 |
[11:08] | Saul Berenson paid me a visit this morning. | 索尔·贝伦森早晨来找我了 |
[11:11] | He did? | 是吗 |
[11:12] | What did he want? | 他想干什么 |
[11:13] | To talk to you. | 想找你谈谈 |
[11:14] | And to put the fear of god into me. | 还想恐吓我 |
[11:17] | I told him nothing. | 我什么也没说 |
[11:20] | I’m sorry you had to lie for me, Otto. | 让你为我撒谎真不好意思 奥托 |
[11:22] | It wasn’t that hard. | 那没什么 |
[11:24] | I didn’t like him much. | 我不太喜欢他 |
[11:26] | He seems like a man too used to getting his way. | 他貌似习惯了独断专行 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:30] | Well, he is now. | 是现在的他 |
[11:33] | He wasn’t like that before. | 过去他不这样 |
[11:37] | Well, come on then. | 那好吧 |
[11:40] | It’s time to say good-bye. | 该说再见了 |
[11:45] | Franny-Lein, I’m gonna miss you. | 弗兰妮 我会想你的 |
[11:53] | So Lenya’s gonna be with you the whole way. | 莱尼亚一天都会陪着你 |
[11:56] | And then you’re gonna get to see your aunt Maggie | 然后你就能见到麦琪阿姨啦 |
[11:59] | And your cousins, Ruby and Josie, okay? | 还有鲁比表哥乔茜表姐 好吗 |
[12:04] | Come on, give your mommy a big kiss. | 快来好好亲亲妈咪 |
[12:07] | I love you, I love you, I love you… | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[12:10] | So sehr, so, so sehr. | 非常爱 非常非常爱 |
[12:18] | Thank you, Lenya. | 谢谢 莱尼亚 |
[12:19] | You’ll never know how much I appreciate this. | 你不知道我有多感激 |
[12:21] | No problem. | 没事 |
[12:23] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[12:25] | Try not to worry. | 别担心 |
[12:51] | The worst day of my life was, uh, saying good-bye to my kids, | 我生命中最糟的一天 就是跟我的孩子告别 |
[12:55] | moving out of the house. | 并从家里搬出来 |
[13:00] | You see them every other weekend. | 你每隔一周就能在周末见到他们 |
[13:02] | You’re gonna see Franny again soon. | 你也很快就能再见到弗兰妮的 |
[13:07] | Hey, of course you are. | 一定会的 |
[13:13] | You know what, I’d rather not talk about it. | 我们不要在说这个话题了 |
[13:16] | I’m just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[13:17] | Well, you’re not helping. | 你可没帮上忙 |
[13:18] | You are not letting me. | 因为你不让我帮 |
[13:19] | – Is that right? – That is right. | -是吗 -就是 |
[13:20] | Because you don’t know the first thing about it, about any of it. | 那是因为你根本什么都不知道 |
[13:23] | And whose fault is that? | 那怪谁呢 |
[13:24] | If you don’t want me to know what’s going on, | 要是你不想让我知道怎么回事 |
[13:26] | then don’t get mad at me for not knowing what’s going on. | 那就别怪我什么都不知道 |
[13:28] | I’m not a brain reader. | 我可看不到你脑子里怎么想的 |
[13:36] | Or a mind reader either. | 你也不会读心术 |
[13:41] | That, too. | 没错 |
[13:47] | Look, I know I haven’t been myself the last few days. | 我知道我最近几天有点失常 |
[13:51] | You were in hiding, you just put your daughter on a plane. | 你在避难 你刚把女儿送上了飞机 |
[13:55] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[14:02] | It’s more than that. | 不止这些 |
[14:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:15] | Maybe there is a way that you can help. | 也许有个方法你能帮上忙 |
[14:17] | That I can see this better. I… | 可以让我更好地看清这事 |
[14:23] | It would be asking a lot of you. | 不过会有点强人所难 |
[14:26] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[14:29] | Listen, I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[14:30] | Can we find a place to eat and talk about it there? | 咱们能找个地方边吃边说吗 |
[14:39] | So… | 那么 |
[14:42] | So… | 那么 |
[14:48] | You know I’m bipolar. | 你知道我有躁郁症 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[14:52] | And that I take lithium. | 你也知道我在服用锂盐 |
[14:55] | Which is good for me. | 对我有好处 |
[14:56] | It keeps me… safe and sane. | 能让我保持理智 |
[15:04] | What you don’t know is what I’m like off of the medication. | 但你不知道我不服药的时候是什么样子 |
[15:11] | No. | 对 |
[15:15] | It can be scary as hell. | 会非常可怕 |
[15:18] | But also exhilarating. | 但也令人愉悦 |
[15:21] | I mean, you feel… | 我是说 你会觉得… |
[15:25] | You feel elated. | 你会觉得很兴奋 |
[15:26] | You feel like you’re flying down a ski slope | 你会觉得自己从一个滑雪斜坡上冲下来 |
[15:28] | with no chance of falling. | 但绝对不会摔倒 |
[15:30] | Ah, anybody would miss that. | 任何人都会想念那感觉的 |
[15:32] | Until you don’t. | 直到那感觉消失 |
[15:33] | Until… You do fall. | 直到你扎扎实实地摔了 |
[15:36] | Because you can’t avoid falling; | 因为你根本无法避免 |
[15:38] | I’ve learned that. | 我深有体会 |
[15:43] | You sure you want to hear about this? | 你确定你想听我继续说吗 |
[15:44] | You sure you’ll still like me in the morning? | 你确定明早还会依然爱我吗 |
[15:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:07] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | The point is that the meds have saved my life. | 重点是 那些药救了我的命 |
[16:17] | Literally. | 真的 |
[16:18] | But something is lost, too. | 但我也失去了一些东西 |
[16:22] | The elation. | 那种兴奋感 |
[16:25] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[16:26] | There’s this… this window, | 就像… 有一扇窗子 |
[16:29] | when you’ve got all that crazy energy | 让你即使获得所有疯狂的能量 |
[16:31] | but you’re still lucid, | 依然能够头脑清晰 |
[16:32] | you’re still making sense. | 依然能保持理智 |
[16:34] | And that’s always when I did my best work. | 那就是我在工作上表现最出色的时候 |
[16:37] | I took down a major insurgent network in Iraq. | 我在伊拉克端掉过一个重要的叛乱分子网络 |
[16:40] | I stopped an attack on the State Department in D.C. | 我在华盛顿阻止过一起针对国务院的袭击 |
[16:43] | You want to go off your meds now? | 你现在想停药 |
[16:45] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[16:46] | To figure this out? | 为了想出办法 |
[16:49] | No. | 不 |
[16:50] | No? | 不是 |
[16:52] | I’ve already gone off them. | 我已经停药了 |
[16:55] | Three days ago. | 三天前就停了 |
[17:02] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[17:04] | Tell me Carrie showed up for work this morning. | 告诉我卡莉今早来上班了 |
[17:06] | No such luck. | 没有 |
[17:07] | She hasn’t been near the place for five days. | 她已经五天没出现了 |
[17:09] | Not since she got back from Beirut. | 从她从贝鲁特回来开始 |
[17:11] | Can we jack into the cameras inside the building? | 能查查楼里的监控吗 |
[17:13] | – Hi-tech firewall. – Thanks to her, no doubt. | -有高端防火墙 -肯定是她的功劳吧 |
[17:16] | Um, Laura Sutton is on her e-mail. | 劳拉·萨顿登录了她的邮箱 |
[17:30] | What did During say? | 都灵怎么说 |
[17:32] | That he doesn’t know where she is, either. | 他也不知道她在哪 |
[17:33] | He’s got seven residences in Germany alone. | 他光在德国就有七处房产 |
[17:35] | No sign of Carrie at any of them. | 没有卡莉的踪迹 |
[17:36] | We need to talk. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[17:45] | I’ve known Dar Adal for 30 years. | 我认识达尔·阿德尔三十年了 |
[17:47] | You don’t think he’s gonna pick up the phone, | 你觉得他不会拿起电话 |
[17:49] | tell me that my Berlin station chief | 告诉我 我的柏林站站长 |
[17:50] | is looking to put a knife in my back? | 打算在我背后捅刀子吗 |
[17:51] | – Saul, listen to me… – Don’t say a fucking word. | -索尔 听我说 -什么都他妈别说了 |
[17:53] | I was desperate to save my job… | 我不顾一切的想保住工作… |
[17:55] | Oh, bullshit! | 放屁 |
[17:57] | You were cold and calculating. | 你冷漠又精于算计 |
[17:59] | You bet on his ego and our rivalry, | 你赌的是他的自负和我们的竞争 |
[18:01] | hoping that’d be enough to take me down. | 希望这些足够扳倒我了 |
[18:03] | You couldn’t be more wrong. | 你错得太离谱了 |
[18:04] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[18:09] | Know what the worst part is? | 知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[18:11] | You came up short, Allison. | 你失手了 艾莉森 |
[18:13] | If you aim to kill, don’t miss. | 决定下死手 就别有闪失 |
[18:17] | Have I taught you nothing? | 难道我什么都没教你吗 |
[18:19] | You taught me everything. | 你全部都教过我了 |
[18:23] | I treated you like an elite intelligence officer. | 我把你当情报精英 |
[18:27] | So start fucking behaving like one. | 那你他妈的就给我做出点样子来 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:36] | So when do you want me gone? | 那你要我什么时候走 |
[18:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不用走 |
[18:44] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听得很清楚 |
[18:47] | Can’t afford a shake-up right now. | 这个时候禁不起变故 |
[18:48] | Not with Carrie in the wind. | 卡莉失踪了 |
[18:50] | Not with what we got in the pipeline. | 这边还有这么多麻烦 |
[18:52] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:53] | So-so who’s going under the bus | 那要和德国人示好 |
[18:55] | to make it nice with the Germans? | 要让谁背这个锅 |
[18:58] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[19:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Thank you, Saul. | 谢谢你 索尔 |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[19:10] | You don’t deserve it. | 便宜你了 |
[19:18] | I can monitor myself; I’ve done it before. | 我可以监控自己 以前我就这么干过 |
[19:20] | But now that you’re willing to help, | 不过现在你愿意帮忙 |
[19:22] | I can push the boundaries a little bit. | 我就能再加把劲 |
[19:24] | – Fly a little higher. – Okay. | -更放纵一点 -好吧 |
[19:26] | Look, I know it sounds sketchy, | 我知道这话听起来很笼统 |
[19:27] | but together, we can do this without a doubt. | 但我们俩一起 一定可以成功 |
[19:31] | Tell me warning signs again. | 再和我说一遍有哪些警示信号 |
[19:33] | What to look for. | 要关注什么 |
[19:36] | Incoherence, mostly. | 基本上是语无伦次 |
[19:37] | I’m talking too fast, | 语速过快 |
[19:39] | keep losing my train of thought. | 跟不上我的思路 |
[19:42] | If you’re having trouble understanding me. | 如果你发现听不懂我在说什么 |
[19:44] | Or if I get belligerent or abusive. | 或者我变得易怒 自虐 |
[19:47] | Abusive? | 自虐 |
[19:48] | Well, I mean… not physically, but yeah. | 我说的并不是身体上的 不过确实会 |
[19:52] | It can get ugly sometimes. | 有时候是挺难看的 |
[19:53] | Okay. And-and that’s when I give you the pills? | 好的 那时候我就把药给你吗 |
[19:55] | That’s when you give me the pills. | 那时候你就把药给我 |
[19:58] | I’m not a doctor or a psychiatrist. | 我可不是大夫或者精神病医师啊 |
[20:00] | You’ll know when it’s time, believe me. | 时候到你自然就会知道 相信我 |
[20:03] | You should have told me before you went off the drugs. | 你停药之前就该告诉我 |
[20:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:10] | What if there is an emergency? | 要是有突发状况怎么办 |
[20:11] | We are out here in the middle of nowhere. | 我们这地方鸟不生蛋的 |
[20:13] | There won’t be. | 不会的 |
[20:14] | The sedative is fast-acting; | 这种镇定剂起效很快 |
[20:15] | It’ll bring me back down to earth. | 它会把我拉回现实 |
[20:16] | Then the lithium will kick in. | 然后锂盐[抗躁狂药]就会起效 |
[20:19] | Tell me there is not another way to do this. | 告诉我 我没有别的选择 |
[20:23] | I’m sure there is, | 我确定有 |
[20:23] | Just… not for me. | 只是 不适合我 |
[20:38] | It’s a time line. | 这是我的人生时间线 |
[20:39] | See? Beirut was my first tour, | 看到了吗 我第一次外派是去贝鲁特 |
[20:42] | Baghdad my second. Didn’t end so well. | 第二次是巴格达 结果不太好 |
[20:46] | Uh, then I was back at Langley for the next couple years. | 后来几年回到中情局 |
[20:48] | And the plan is…? | 计划是… |
[20:50] | Make an enemies list. | 列一个仇人名单 |
[20:52] | Who might want me dead, | 谁会想要我死 |
[20:53] | who had the means and opportunity to pull it off. | 谁有置我于死地的手段和机会 |
[20:56] | And where do we start? | 我们要从哪里开始 |
[20:58] | At the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[21:31] | Surprise. | 惊喜吗 |
[21:32] | I’ll say. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:34] | You on a job? | 在出任务吗 |
[21:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:39] | Who’s the guy? | 那人是谁 |
[21:41] | A friend. | 一位朋友 |
[21:43] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[21:46] | So what went down in Lebanon? | 黎巴嫩那边出了什么事 |
[21:48] | Otto During was in the shit. | 奥托·都灵惹了麻烦 |
[21:51] | And your girlfriend got him out. | 而你的女朋友把他救了出去 |
[21:53] | She save him? | 她救了他 |
[21:54] | No question. | 确定无疑 |
[21:58] | Any idea where she is now? | 知道她现在在哪吗 |
[22:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:01] | And a lot of people are looking for her. | 很多人都在找她 |
[22:03] | – Including me. – Yeah? | -包括我 -是吗 |
[22:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:07] | Can’t say. | 不能说 |
[22:11] | I’m pretty sure she’s back in Germany. | 我非常肯定她回德国了 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:15] | I need to get a hold of a StingRay. | 我需要一个追踪手机的伪基站 |
[22:18] | I can get one. | 我能弄到 |
[22:19] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[22:21] | The day after? | 后天吧 |
[22:22] | Good. | 好 |
[22:26] | You want to get out of here? | 你想从这里出去吗 |
[22:31] | Uh, you can’t do this, Peter. | 你不能这么做 彼得 |
[22:33] | It’s Berlin. | 这是柏林 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I know where we are. | 我知道我们在哪里 |
[22:37] | I live here. | 我在这生活 |
[22:39] | Can’t just appear and interrupt my life, | 不能就这么突然出现打扰我的生活 |
[22:41] | Not like when we’re in some odd city. | 和我们出差的时候不一样 |
[22:50] | Handheld StingRay, if you can swing it. | 最好给我弄个便携式基站 |
[23:28] | Did I mention the sex is better, too? | 我有说过床上技巧也提高了吗 |
[24:57] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[25:01] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[25:03] | Fire alarm. | 火灾报警 |
[25:06] | Where’s Laura? | 劳拉呢 |
[25:09] | Don’t see her yet. | 还没找见 |
[25:12] | Get our team out on the street now. | 赶紧派人过去 |
[25:15] | And tell them to keep an eye out for Carrie Mathison. | 让他们也盯着点儿卡莉·麦吉森 |
[25:18] | This could be how she makes contact. | 这可能就是她的联络方式 |
[26:25] | Don’t tell me they lost her. | 别告诉我没盯住她 |
[26:27] | Do you see the subject? | 你看到目标了么 |
[26:31] | Do not tell me they lost her. | 别告诉我跟丢了 |
[26:35] | – Any sign of Carrie? – Nothing. | -那看到卡莉了吗 -没有 |
[26:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:28] | Are you who I think you are? | 你就是那谁吧 |
[27:34] | Ballsy move. | 胆子不小啊 |
[27:36] | That alarm. | 刚才的警报 |
[27:38] | I was there, that day, | 那天我也在 |
[27:41] | when the BND picked you up. | 就联邦情报局把你抓起来那天 |
[27:43] | What did you tell them? | 你都跟他们说什么了 |
[27:45] | That they were assholes. | 说他们是坨屎 |
[27:49] | Did they ask about me? | 他们问到我了吗 |
[27:50] | Do they know my name? | 他们知道我叫什么了吗 |
[27:53] | I don’t know your name. | 我都不知道你名字 |
[27:56] | But are they after me? | 但他们确实要抓我 |
[27:58] | Of course they are. | 当然是啊 |
[28:01] | But you’re smart. | 但你很聪明 |
[28:03] | And tricky. | 有手段 |
[28:06] | And I’ll protect you. | 而且我会保护你的 |
[28:09] | How can you be sure? | 谁知道你会不会 |
[28:11] | Look, you came to me, right? | 是你找的我 对吧 |
[28:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:16] | You must’ve had a reason. | 那你肯定是有理由的 |
[28:18] | I’ve read your stuff. | 我读过你写的东西 |
[28:21] | I’m a fan. | 我很崇拜你 |
[28:22] | Thought I could trust you. | 我觉得可以相信你 |
[28:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[28:30] | Call me Numan. | 叫我努曼 |
[28:34] | Well, Numan, | 好吧 努曼 |
[28:38] | I’m a fan of yours, too. | 我也崇拜你 |
[28:46] | I have the rest of the documents. | 我还有剩下的文件 |
[28:49] | I’ll vet them, get them out. | 我先审一下 然后就发出来 |
[28:50] | Just like last time. | 像上次一样 |
[28:53] | Don’t you get scared? | 你不害怕吗 |
[28:54] | Yeah, I guess, but what can I do? | 怕吧 我又能怎样 |
[28:58] | Go home to America. | 回你老家美国 |
[29:02] | I have two warrants out for my arrest there. | 在美国 我身背两张逮捕令 |
[29:08] | I can’t go back home, either. | 我也回不去家 |
[29:10] | To Turkey? | 土耳其吗 |
[29:12] | I’m guessing. | 我猜的 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:29] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你这么做是对的 |
[29:30] | I hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[29:34] | I’d better go. | 我得走了 |
[29:36] | How can I reach you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[29:38] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[30:11] | Is that really necessary? | 必须得这样吗 |
[30:13] | Hey, I’m not the one who crashed last night. | 昨晚崩溃的可不是我 |
[30:17] | But I made some good progress after you went to bed. | 但是你睡了以后 我的确有所进展 |
[30:20] | We can move on to Baghdad today. | 今天就可以查巴格达期间的事了 |
[30:21] | I meant does it have to go up your nose? | 非得用鼻子吸吗 |
[30:24] | I mean, caffeine is caffeine. | 我觉得毕竟是咖啡因 |
[30:25] | I could make you a really strong cup of coffee. | 我可以给你冲一杯特浓咖啡的 |
[30:28] | This gets me there faster. | 这样起效更快 |
[31:04] | Jonas, it’s me again. | 乔纳斯 是我 |
[31:05] | I’ve got something urgent. | 我有急事找你 |
[31:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[31:35] | You little fucker. | 你个混蛋 |
[31:43] | Dude, where have you been? | 哥们 你去哪儿了 |
[31:46] | Meeting someone. | 见个人 |
[31:47] | You got a girlfriend? | 有女朋友啦 |
[31:49] | About fucking time. | 真他妈不容易啊 |
[31:52] | It was Laura Sutton. | 见劳拉·萨顿去了 |
[31:55] | I gave her the documents. | 我把文件给她了 |
[31:58] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -没错 |
[32:00] | So I don’t want any more crap about selling them | 所以不要给我再扯 |
[32:02] | to the highest bidder or whatever. It’s done. | 卖个更好价格什么的 就这样了 |
[32:04] | You just decided for the both of us, huh? | 所以你替我把决定也做了 |
[32:06] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[32:09] | What an asshole. | 你就一傻逼 |
[32:10] | Korzenik, it was the right thing to do. | 科赞尼克 我们这么做是对的 |
[32:12] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[32:15] | You’re a fool, Numan. | 你就是个傻子 努曼 |
[32:18] | You don’t even know what a fool you are. | 你都不知道你有多傻 |
[32:27] | Ibrahim Hasan– bomb maker for Abu Nazir. | 易卜拉欣·哈桑 给阿布·纳齐尔做炸弹的 |
[32:30] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[32:31] | I said I’d help his family in exchange | 我以保护他家人作为交换 |
[32:32] | for some sensitive information. | 搞到了一点内幕消息 |
[32:34] | And I couldn’t make it happen. | 但我没做到 |
[32:35] | So it might be payback for a broken promise? | 所以可能因为你没信守诺言被报复了 |
[32:38] | No, he’s dead, but he had a son, Bassam. | 没 他死了 但他有个儿子 巴桑 |
[32:41] | Be 18 now. | 应该18了 |
[32:43] | Okay, checking. | 好的 在查 |
[32:47] | Wait a minute, I know this story. | 等等 我知道这件事 |
[32:48] | This is where you got kicked out of Iraq | 你就是这样被赶出的伊拉克 |
[32:49] | for bribing a guard at Khadimayah prison. | 因为贿赂卡迪玛雅监狱的守卫 |
[32:52] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:54] | Who do you think background- checked you for Otto? | 你猜猜你的背景调查是谁给奥托做的 |
[32:59] | Really? | 真的呀 |
[33:00] | I know all kinds of things about you, | 你什么事情我都知道 |
[33:02] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[33:03] | Well, I got hired, didn’t I? | 我得到这份工作了 不是吗 |
[33:05] | Barely. | 勉勉强强吧 |
[33:11] | Nothing on the son. | 儿子没查出什么问题 |
[33:13] | But the wife Sanaa blew herself up | 但他妻子珊娜在穆阿拉民某检查站 |
[33:15] | at a checkpoint in Mualameen, | 进行自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[33:17] | killing three American soldiers, | 杀死了三名美国士兵 |
[33:19] | wounding seven others. | 伤了七名 |
[33:23] | Keep Bassam on the list. | 让巴桑进名单 |
[33:25] | Mm-hmm. Next. | 下一个 |
[33:28] | Bad business down in Lebanon. | 黎巴嫩的事情很糟 |
[33:31] | It’s only gonna get worse. | 只会变得更糟 |
[33:34] | Well, maybe you can explain exactly how it fits together. | 或许你能解释一下这一切是怎么联系起来的 |
[33:39] | How what fits together? | 什么联系起来 |
[33:41] | Carrie Mathison was the one handling security, right? | 负责安保的是卡莉·麦吉森 对吗 |
[33:44] | Right. | 对 |
[33:45] | Where she met with Waleed Mer-Khamis, | 她在那里与瓦利德·哈米斯见了面 |
[33:48] | my sources on the ground tell me. | 我在那里的联系人告诉我的 |
[33:50] | I wouldn’t know. | 这我可不了解 |
[33:52] | Come on, Saul. | 得了吧 索尔 |
[33:53] | Your protégé, your golden child. | 你的门徒 你最宠爱的弟子 |
[33:56] | No one believes for a minute she’s not still agency. | 没人会相信她不再为局里工作了 |
[33:59] | You can believe what you want. | 随便你怎么想 |
[34:02] | The thing is, Waleed is Hezbollah. | 问题是 瓦利德是真主党 |
[34:05] | Is America making common cause with Syria and Iran? | 美国要与叙利亚和伊朗合作了吗 |
[34:08] | We are not and if we were, | 我们没有 如果我们那样做 |
[34:09] | Israel would be the first to know. | 以色列会第一个知道 |
[34:13] | We’re old friends, Saul, so you should know something. | 我们是老朋友了 索尔 你应该知道 |
[34:16] | My government will actively oppose | 我的政府坚决反对 |
[34:18] | any plans for regime change in Damascus. | 任何在在大马士革进行权力变更的计划 |
[34:22] | First you accuse me of cozying up to the enemy. | 你先是指责我和敌人走得太近 |
[34:25] | Now I’m secretly planning a coup in Syria. | 现在又说我在叙利亚暗中策划政变 |
[34:28] | Getting rid of Bashar Al-Assad is not a bad idea in itself. | 推翻巴沙尔·阿尔阿萨德这个主意本身并不坏 |
[34:32] | The danger is, uh, | 危险的是 |
[34:34] | replacing him with someone worse than the original. | 用一个比他更糟的人取代他 |
[34:37] | I’m telling you that option is not on the table. | 我告诉你我们没有这个计划 |
[34:41] | Truly? | 真的吗 |
[34:42] | We’re out of the business | 我们已经不干 |
[34:43] | of overthrowing Arab dictators, Etai. | 推翻阿拉伯独裁者的事了 因泰 |
[34:46] | We have learned our lesson. | 我们已经吸取教训了 |
[34:49] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[34:51] | Mr. Ambassador. | 大使先生 |
[34:52] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[34:54] | Excuse us, Etai. | 抱歉了 因泰 |
[34:56] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[35:05] | I’m being recalled. | 我被召回了 |
[35:06] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[35:07] | You didn’t hear, Saul. | 你不是听说 索尔 |
[35:09] | You fucking engineered it. | 这事他妈就是你搞的 |
[35:11] | I presented the administration with a set of choices. | 我给政府提供了一些人选 |
[35:14] | Well, just how dumb do you think I am? | 你以为我有多蠢 |
[35:16] | You circled the wagons around your own people. | 你保护了自己的人 |
[35:18] | That’s Allison’s station. | 那是艾莉森的情报站 |
[35:19] | It’s her responsibility. | 这是她的责任 |
[35:20] | She’s the one that should pay for it. | 应该为此付出代价的人是她 |
[35:22] | Well, Allison’s a career intelligence officer. | 艾莉森是一名职业情报人员 |
[35:24] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[35:25] | You own a string of GM dealerships in Texas and Arkansas. | 你在德克萨斯和阿肯色有一堆通用经销店 |
[35:28] | Well, I’m not going back. | 我不回去 |
[35:29] | I was promised four years here. | 当初答应我的是四年任期 |
[35:31] | I spent a small fortune setting up my household. | 我为了安顿家人还花了一大笔钱呢 |
[35:33] | All right, take it up with the State Department. | 这事你去跟国务院抱怨吧 |
[35:36] | It’s the President who owes me. | 是总统欠我的 |
[35:38] | Well, not as much as you think he does, apparently. | 看起来他欠你的并没有你想象的那么多 |
[35:44] | You do throw a mean party, Scott. | 你派对确实办的不错 斯科特 |
[35:46] | I’ll give you that. | 这个我承认 |
[35:47] | Please say good-bye to Anne for me. | 请替我向安妮道别 |
[36:07] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里弄到这些的 |
[36:09] | Freedom of Information Act. | 信息自由法 |
[36:15] | There are hundreds of names here. | 这里有上百个名字 |
[36:18] | 167. | 167个 |
[36:24] | All civilians. | 全都是平民 |
[36:27] | According to Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry, yeah. | 据巴基斯坦外交部说 是的 |
[36:32] | Killed by drones. | 被无人机杀死 |
[36:34] | Also missile strikes and ground ops | 也有我在喀布尔任情报站长期间 |
[36:36] | during my time as station chief in Kabul. | 被导弹袭击或地面行动杀死的 |
[36:45] | Um, so, let’s cross-check the surnames | 我们拿他们的姓氏来进行交叉比对 |
[36:49] | and see if anybody from any of these families | 看这些家庭中有没有人 |
[36:50] | left to go fight Jihad in Syria. | 去叙利亚参加圣战 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:01] | What’s wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[37:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:07] | – You’re tired. You could use a break. – I’m fine. | -你累了 你该休息一下 -我没事 |
[37:10] | Well, we’ve been at it almost 14 hours. | 我们已经连续研究快十四个小时了 |
[37:11] | If you need a break, | 如果你需要休息 |
[37:12] | – just say so. – Hey, I don’t need a break! | -直说就是 -我不需要休息 |
[37:22] | Something is wrong. | 确实出问题了 |
[37:30] | Maybe I… I’m gonna step outside for a minute. | 或许我 我出去一会儿 |
[37:33] | You’re appalled. | 你被震惊了 |
[37:34] | No, I just need some air. | 不 我只是需要透透气 |
[37:35] | No, you are– you’re appalled! | 不 你就是 你被震惊了 |
[37:36] | You think I’m appalling. | 你觉得我很可怕 |
[37:37] | Leave it alone, Carrie. | 别说了 卡莉 |
[37:38] | What then?! | 那你觉得我怎么 |
[37:40] | What, loathsome? | 什么 令人作呕 |
[37:41] | Repulsive? What, a war criminal? | 可憎 怎么 觉得我是个战犯吗 |
[37:50] | Say something for God’s sake! | 说话啊 看在上帝的份上 |
[38:05] | Jonas, don’t! | 乔纳斯 别走 |
[38:05] | This is not me anymore! | 我已经不是这样了 |
[38:07] | None of it! | 完全不是这样了 |
[38:11] | I don’t know how you live with yourself. | 我不知道你良心是怎么过得去的 |
[39:36] | Fuck it. | 见鬼去吧 |
[40:26] | So much for self-control, huh? | 自制力也不过如此啊 |
[40:30] | Over here. | 这边 |
[40:33] | Hey, Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[41:15] | You are satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[41:16] | Yes, yes. Good night. | 满意 满意 晚安 |
[41:18] | You’re at the embassy, right? | 你在大使馆工作 对吧 |
[41:20] | Russian embassy? | 俄罗斯大使馆 |
[41:24] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干什么 |
[41:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:30] | – You threaten me? – No. | -你要威胁我吗 -不 |
[41:33] | – Blackmail? – No. | -勒索我 -不 |
[41:35] | There’s a business opportunity for you. | 有个生意机会给你 |
[41:38] | Business? | 生意 |
[41:41] | You are a little street rat. | 你就是个小叫花子 |
[41:44] | Something for sale. | 我有东西要卖 |
[41:45] | Documents. | 文件 |
[41:47] | Top secret. | 绝密 |
[41:49] | American. | 美国的 |
[41:57] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[42:01] | You, you are a loose end, you motherfucker. | 你就是个后患 你个混蛋 |
[42:04] | You, I’d go back for in a heartbeat. | 我马上就回去找你 |
[42:06] | Chase you down, fuck you up, drop fire on your head. | 找到你 搞死你 轰炸你 |
[42:08] | You hear that, asshole? | 听到了吗 混蛋 |
[42:09] | Turn you into fucking smoke. | 把你烧得灰飞烟灭 |
[42:11] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[42:19] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[42:22] | He doesn’t even remember you. | 他都不记得你 |
[42:26] | You’re nothing to him anymore. | 你对他来说什么都不是 |
[42:27] | Not even a name. | 连名字都不记得 |
[42:35] | Aayan. | 阿亚安 |
[42:36] | Who the hell is Aayan? | 阿亚安是谁 |
[42:39] | Aayan is done. Aayan’s… dust. | 阿亚安死了 阿亚安… 成灰了 |
[42:47] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[42:48] | What do I want? | 我想干什么 |
[42:53] | Go on, ask me. I know you’re dying to. | 来问我啊 我知道你很想知道 |
[43:01] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[43:03] | Who’s after me? | 谁想杀我 |
[43:08] | Come closer, I’ll whisper in your ear. | 靠近点 我悄悄告诉你 |
[43:37] | Polizei. | 警察 |
[44:00] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[44:27] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[44:28] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[44:47] | I figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[44:50] | What? | 什么 |
[44:51] | I did, yeah. | 我想到了 |
[44:53] | I figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[44:55] | It’s all of them. | 是他们所有人 |
[44:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:00] | They’re the… the sum of my sins. | 是我… 我的全部罪孽 |
[45:03] | Each… each a dot on a-a canvas. | 每个人都是画面上的一个点 |
[45:06] | Avenging angels. | 复仇天使 |
[45:09] | Carrie… | 卡莉… |
[45:09] | No, angels aren’t all good, you know? | 天使不全是好的 懂吗 |
[45:11] | Sometimes… sometimes they come to punish, | 有时候… 他们是来惩罚的 |
[45:15] | to tell you it’s… it’s too much, the damage. | 告诉你… 你做的坏事太多了 |
[45:19] | So it doesn’t matter if it’s Haqqani or, you know, | 不管是哈卡尼 还是纳齐尔的人 |
[45:22] | Nazir’s people or Hasam’s son. | 或者哈桑的儿子 都不重要 |
[45:25] | Whoever it is does it for them all. | 不管是谁 都是替他们所有人来的 |
[45:28] | And it’s… and it’s right. | 而这是正义的 |
[45:30] | It’s… it’s-it’s righteous. | 这是公正的 |
[45:33] | Okay, okay, come on. | 好了 来 |
[45:34] | I mean, you can’t… | 你不能… |
[45:35] | – You can’t atone – Let’s get you up… | -你弥补不了 -起来… |
[45:36] | for that much blood, for that many souls. | 那么多人命 那么多灵魂 |
[45:40] | It’s futile, absolution is not available. | 没有用的 罪孽无法宽恕 |
[45:42] | The angels are telling us that. | 复仇天使就是要告诉我们这一点 |
[45:44] | Here, sit down. | 坐下来 |
[45:45] | – Do you understand? – Yes, I understand. | -你明白吗 -是 我明白 |
[45:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[46:04] | Is there a church nearby? | 附近有教堂吗 |
[46:06] | – Uh, in the next village. – I need to see a priest. | -附近村庄有 -我得见牧师 |
[46:08] | – Uh, you-you have to take these first. – Now. | -你得先吃药 -马上 |
[46:10] | Hey, You have to take these first. | 你得先吃药 |
[46:13] | – No. – Come on. | -不 -吃吧 |
[46:16] | Why? You think I’m crazy?! | 为什么 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[46:17] | No, no, that was… | 不 不 只是 |
[46:18] | N-n-no, I am crystal fucking clear. | 不 我现在他妈明白得很 |
[46:21] | I don’t think you’re crazy. | 我没觉得你疯了 |
[46:22] | I think… I think you solved this thing | 我觉得你解决了这个问题 |
[46:24] | so it’s time to go back on your meds, okay? | 所以你该恢复吃药了 好吗 |
[46:28] | – I’m not a moron. – Nobody said you were. | -我不傻 -没人说你傻 |
[46:30] | You don’t think I know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你在做什么吗 |
[46:31] | N-no. No. | 不 不 |
[46:33] | I know exactly what you’re doing. | 我完全知道你在做什么 |
[46:35] | I just want you to take your pills like we agreed. | 我只想让你按我们说好的吃药 |
[46:37] | “Like we agreed.” | “按我们说好的” |
[46:38] | – Yeah, we did. – So patient, | -没错 我们说好的 -这么有耐心 |
[46:40] | so reasonable. | 这么理智 |
[46:42] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[46:43] | Don’t you ever get tired of that Clark Kent routine? | 你整天伪装自己不累吗 |
[46:46] | – Boring, boring, boring. – You know what, fuck you. | -无聊 无聊透顶 -我操你的 |
[46:49] | – You can either take these yourself… – Or what?! | -要么你自己吃… -不然呢 |
[46:51] | What, you’re gonna shove ’em down my throat? | 你要把药灌进我喉咙吗 |
[46:53] | No, I’m calling an ambulance. | 不 我要叫救护车 |
[46:56] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样 |
[46:56] | You know you can’t do that. | 你知道你不能的 |
[46:58] | – They’ll find us. – Yeah, watch me. | -他们会找到我们的 -你看我敢不敢 |
[47:02] | Take the pills right now, | 马上吃药 |
[47:04] | or I start dialing. | 不然我拨号了 |
[47:09] | How about fucking the bad girl instead? | 不如来上上坏女孩吧 |
[47:11] | Take the goddamn pills! | 你他妈快吃药 |
[47:24] | You’re a lousy lay anyway. | 反正你床上功夫也不怎么样 |
[47:30] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[47:36] | I said show me. | 我说给我看看 |
[47:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[47:52] | Poor little Jonas. | 可怜的小乔纳斯 |
[47:57] | Bet you never had a girlfriend like me before. | 你肯定没交过我这样的女朋友 |
[47:59] | Why don’t you stop talking now? | 你能不能现在别说话了 |
[48:00] | Why? Why? You sick of hearing my voice? | 为什么为什么 你受够了我的声音吗 |
[48:02] | – As a matter of fact, yes. – Yeah, that’s better. | -对 没错 -这好多了 |
[48:04] | That’s good. Get mad. I like it better when you’re mad. | 很好 发火吧 我更喜欢你生气的样子 |
[48:06] | At least I know you’re alive. | 至少我知道你还活着 |
[48:07] | At least I know you have A fucking pulse! Come on. | 至少我知道你他妈还有口气 来啊 |
[48:12] | Don’t answer. Don’t answer it. | 别接 别接 |
[48:14] | It’s the burner phone. | 是一次性手机 |
[48:20] | It’s my ex. | 我前妻 |
[48:23] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[48:27] | Was? | 什么 |
[48:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[48:38] | 追踪 扫描中 | |
[48:39] | 追踪 锁定 | |
[48:39] | Okay, um… Okay… | 好 好 |
[48:40] | 追踪 显示 | |
[48:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[48:49] | Steffan’s been arrested. | 斯蒂凡被捕了 |
[48:52] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[48:53] | I don’t know. Shoplifting. | 不知道 商店行窃吧 |
[49:30] | Gut. | 好 |
[49:31] | Okay. Gut. Danke. | 好的 谢谢 |
[49:37] | – Well, that’s weird. – What? | -太奇怪了 -怎么了 |
[49:40] | Um, the police have no record of him at any precinct in Berlin. | 柏林所有辖区都没有他被逮捕的记录 |
[49:47] | That’s because he’s not in police custody. | 那是因为他根本就没有被警方逮捕 |
[49:50] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[49:51] | Shit, we have to go. We have to go right now. | 糟了 我们得走了 马上离开 |
[49:53] | – They’re already on their way. – Who? | -他们已经在来的路上了 -谁 |
[49:54] | Who is? | 谁来了 |
[49:55] | Steffan’s arrest was staged | 斯蒂凡被捕是个圈套 |
[49:57] | to generate that call to you. We’re blown. | 为了让你接到那通电话 我们暴露了 |
[50:00] | Are you saying these people have Steffan? | 你是说那些人抓了斯蒂凡吗 |
[50:02] | No, I am saying that whoever | 不 我是说 |
[50:03] | is trying to kill me is coming here! | 要杀我的人马上就到了 |
[50:05] | Do they have Steffan or not? | 斯蒂凡在不在他们手里 |
[50:06] | – Steffan will be fine, trust me. – How do you know that? | -斯蒂凡不会有事的 相信我 -你怎么知道 |
[50:08] | You don’t know. You don’t know that. | 你不知道 根本不知道 |
[50:10] | We have to get back to Berlin. | 我们得回柏林 |
[50:11] | No. No, no, no, no, Jonas. | 别别别 乔纳斯 |
[50:13] | Jonas, listen to me, okay? They won’t hurt him. | 乔纳斯 听我说好吗 他们不会伤害他的 |
[50:15] | – He’s just a pawn. – Just a pawn? | -他只是个诱饵 -只是个诱饵 |
[50:17] | Are you fucking kidding me?! He’s my son! | 你他妈搞笑吗 他是我儿子 |
[50:37] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[50:41] | Come back! | 回来 |
[50:44] | I’m not chasing you! | 我可不会去追你 |
[50:58] | Carrie, goddamn it! Where are you?! | 卡莉 见鬼 你在哪 |
[51:36] | The ambassador’s on his way home. | 大使已经上路回国了 |
[51:39] | Not a happy camper. | 不太开心 |
[51:41] | The Germans, however, are appeased. | 可是德国人满意了 |
[51:43] | Yes, they are. | 没错 |
[51:43] | For the time being, at least. | 至少暂时是这样 |
[51:45] | And Allison Carr? | 艾莉森·卡尔呢 |
[51:47] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[51:48] | Do we put an official reprimand in her file? | 我们要在她档案里记大过吗 |
[51:51] | Well, she did wander outside the lines. | 她确实越界了 |
[51:54] | Way outside. | 远远越界了 |
[51:55] | I have a different interpretation. | 我不这么看 |
[51:57] | Which is? | 你的看法是 |
[51:58] | She misplayed badly. | 她确实有重大失误 |
[52:00] | In the end got us to the correct decision. | 但最终却帮我们做出了正确的决定 |
[52:02] | Well, well, you’re in a forgiving mood today. | 你今天很是宽宏大量嘛 |
[52:06] | Plus, I need her for the weekend. | 而且这周末我需要她 |
[52:08] | Assuming we’re still on. | 如果计划没有改变的话 |
[52:10] | In fact, that’s why I’m calling. | 其实我正是为此给你打电话的 |
[52:12] | Don’t tell me. Cold feet. | 别跟我说 上面临场怯阵了 |
[52:14] | I fucking knew it. | 我就知道 |
[52:16] | Actually, the opposite. | 实际上正相反 |
[52:20] | What? | 什么 |
[52:21] | And just when you thought we’d lost our operational balls. | 就在你以为我们失去了行动的勇气时 |
[52:26] | We have a green light? | 我们可以行动了吗 |
[52:27] | We have a green light. | 我们可以行动了 |
[52:30] | However, I did neglect to mention | 但我确实忘记提及 |
[52:31] | your conversation with etai luskin. | 你跟因泰·卢斯金的会面 |
[52:34] | I’m sure you did. | 我肯定你是忘了 |
[52:37] | How detailed is their intelligence, do you think? | 你觉得他们的情报有多详尽 |
[52:39] | They know Assad’s in the crosshairs. | 他们知道目标是阿萨德 |
[52:42] | They know we have a likely candidate to replace him. | 知道我们有候选人可以取代他 |
[52:45] | Screw ’em. | 让他们见鬼去吧 |
[52:47] | As long as they don’t know the who and the when. | 只要他们不知道是谁 什么时候动手就行了 |
[52:50] | They don’t. | 他们不知道 |
[52:53] | They got back on her when she returned to her apartment… | 她回到公寓的时候他们又盯上她了 |
[52:57] | but they didn’t have eyes-on for over two hours. | 但中间她有两个多小时不知所踪 |
[53:02] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[53:05] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[53:08] | And these are supposed to be professionals. | 这些人本该是专业人士的 |
[53:12] | For all we know, | 完全有可能 |
[53:13] | it’s when she met with Carrie. | 她就是在这期间和卡莉碰面的 |
[53:17] | And that’s just the shit that happened before lunch. | 这还只是午饭前发生的破事 |
[53:19] | I thought my head was gonna explode. | 我感觉我的头都要炸了 |
[53:27] | I took a Xanax. | 我吃了片安眠药 |
[53:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[53:30] | I hope you don’t mind if we just go to sleep tonight. | 希望你不介意我们今晚就只是睡觉 |
[53:34] | Not at all. | 一点都不介意 |
[53:36] | I’m tired, too. | 我也很累 |
[57:20] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈的 |