时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I just spent two years telling the country | 我花了两年时间告诉国民 |
[00:08] | not to over-react every time we hear a bang. | 不要一听到爆炸声 就反应过度 |
[00:11] | This was a lot more than a bang. | 这比一声爆炸要严重多了 |
[00:12] | When does my chief of staff get here? | 我的幕僚长什么时候到 |
[00:15] | It shouldn’t be long. | 用不了多久 |
[00:16] | How do I talk to him in the meantime? | 我现在怎么跟他联系 |
[00:17] | Communications are still in process. | 通讯系统正在建 |
[00:19] | I’m so important I have no phone. | 我重要到连电话都没有 |
[00:22] | Ma’am, can I get you anything? | 女士 能为你做些什么 |
[00:23] | My staff. | 我的人 |
[00:24] | What’s going on? Back up. | 出什么事了 从头说 |
[00:26] | The van that delivered the bombs… | 运炸弹的货车 |
[00:28] | Sekou was driving it. | 是塞古开的 |
[00:30] | Well, hello. | 早上好 |
[00:32] | Her school is closed, and I’ve got a crisis at work. | 她的学校停课了 我工作出了点岔子 |
[00:34] | You want me to babysit? | 你要我照看她吗 |
[00:36] | Would you? | 行吗 |
[00:37] | It appears Iran is violating the nuclear agreement. | 伊朗似乎违反了核问题协议 |
[00:41] | A parallel program with North Korea? | 跟朝鲜搞并行项目 |
[00:43] | Is that what you’re asking? | 这就是你的问题吗 |
[00:44] | Find out about Nafisi. Get me the real answer. | 查清纳菲斯的事 给我真的答案 |
[00:47] | His name is Saad Mahsud. | 他叫萨德·穆萨德 |
[00:49] | He’s working for the FBI. | 是联调局的人 |
[00:51] | I’m telling you, he flat out refused. | 我都说了他拒绝的很彻底 |
[00:54] | Were you wired up when he said all that? | 他说这话的时候你身上有监听设备吗 |
[00:56] | Delete the recording. | 删掉对话录音 |
[00:59] | Sir, we’re looking for Carrie Mathison | 先生 我们找卡莉·麦吉森 |
[01:01] | for comment on the attack. Can you tell her? | 请她评论刚发生的袭击 可以转达给她吗 |
[01:03] | She’s not here! | 她不在这里 |
[01:07] | Are you aware of what’s going on at your house? | 你知道你家里出什么事了吗 |
[01:09] | Wait. What? | 等会儿 什么 |
[01:10] | They’re calling it a hostage situation. | 电视上说是人质劫持事件 |
[01:13] | They’ve been watching us. | 他们一直监视我们 |
[01:14] | – Who has? – Across the street, | -谁监视 -街对过的 |
[01:16] | for weeks now. | 好几个星期了 |
[01:17] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[01:20] | – No! – Move in! On the ground! | -不 -进去 趴在地上 |
[01:23] | He’s down! He’s down! He’s down! | 他趴下了 他趴下了 |
[01:25] | Stay down! | 趴好了 |
[01:36] | *And the home of the brave* | *而这是勇士之乡* |
[01:46] | The first revolution | 第一次革命 |
[01:47] | is when you change your mind about how you look at things | 始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式 |
[01:51] | and see that there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[01:53] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[01:57] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[01:59] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
[02:01] | That’s when you have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[02:02] | We don’t need a police state in this country | 我们的国家不需要用极权 |
[02:04] | to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy. | 对抗恐怖主义 我们需要一种新的策略 |
[02:08] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:10] | …their system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[02:12] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区 |
[02:14] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[02:17] | Get away from me! | 放开我 |
[02:17] | – What’s his name again? – Peter Quinn. | -再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩 |
[02:20] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[02:22] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[02:25] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
[02:28] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的社区 |
[02:29] | The continuation of endless war. | 没完没了的战争 |
[02:32] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:34] | The revolution | 革命活动 |
[02:35] | will put you in the driver’s seat. | 会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:37] | The US continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:39] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:41] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 做出承诺而不遵守 |
[02:45] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[02:51] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:52] | not be televised and be no rerun, | 不会被电视转播 没有回头路 |
[02:54] | brothers and sisters. The revolution will be live. | 兄弟姐妹们 革命即将上演 |
[02:58] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[02:59] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[03:02] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[03:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:40] | Gonzalez? | 冈萨雷斯 |
[03:45] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[03:52] | Excuse me. That woman who just went in… | 打扰一下 刚进去的那个女人 |
[03:54] | she got here two hours after you put my name on the list. | 她在你登记完我的名字后两小时才来的 |
[03:56] | So tell your friend, next time, limit himself to misdemeanors. | 那请你告诉你朋友 下次别犯大事儿 |
[04:00] | You said you’d check on him? | 你说帮我查一下他 |
[04:02] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么来着 |
[04:03] | Peter Quinn. I really need to see him. | 彼得·奎恩 我真的需要见他 |
[04:05] | Yeah, I got that. | 看出来了 |
[04:19] | Your guy’s not here. | 你要找的人不在这儿 |
[04:20] | They took him straight to Bellevue. | 他们直接把他送到贝尔维尤了 |
[04:22] | – The psych ward? – That’s all I know. | -精神病院 -我只知道这些 |
[04:24] | Well, thanks for wasting my time. | 那真谢谢你浪费了我这么多时间 |
[04:26] | Hey, I didn’t tell you to come here. | 我可没让你来这儿 |
[04:27] | No, the arresting officer did. This is bullshit. | 是 逮捕他的警员让的 真扯淡 |
[04:32] | Don’t bother going to Bellevue! | 不用去贝尔维尤了 |
[04:34] | He’ll be on lockdown for 72 hours. | 他要被隔离72小时 |
[04:37] | You won’t get anywhere near him. | 你无法接近他 |
[04:40] | We have not yet reached a definitive judgment | 我们尚未得出最终结论 |
[04:43] | on whether the bomber was working alone | 不知道炸弹袭击者是单独行动 |
[04:46] | or if he had direct links to the Islamic State. | 还是和极端组织有直接关联 |
[04:50] | What we do know is that he was a young man filled with hate… | 我们只知道他是个满腔怒火的年轻人 |
[04:56] | whom the FBI had already arrested | 联调局之前逮捕过他 |
[04:58] | as a potential terror suspect and then released, | 怀疑他是潜在的恐怖分子 然后释放了 |
[05:02] | proving, once again, | 再次证明 |
[05:04] | how hard it is to interrupt the self-radicalization process | 要阻止自我异化的进程 |
[05:07] | and to identify extremists before they turn to violence, | 并在其付诸暴力前加以识别是何等困难 |
[05:12] | which is why I am urging my successor to join me | 所以我才力邀继任者和我一起 |
[05:16] | in calling on Congress to strengthen provisions | 呼吁国会在爱国者法案中 |
[05:19] | in the PATRIOT Act that will make that possible. | 强化相应法规来达到这一目的 |
[05:21] | More witch-hunts. Great. | 又要搞政治迫害 真棒 |
[05:24] | …cannot prevail. | 无法实现 |
[05:25] | You asked to see me, ma’am? | 你要见我 女士 |
[05:27] | I want to go back to New York now. | 我要立刻回纽约 |
[05:29] | We’re still waiting on the all clear from Intelligence. | 我们还在等情报机构的解除警报信号 |
[05:31] | The president is making speeches in Lower Manhattan. | 总统在曼哈顿下城区发表演讲 |
[05:34] | – I’m thinking it’s safe. – I understand your frustration, | -我认为很安全 -我明白您很沮丧 |
[05:37] | but the concern here is continuity of government. | 但我们关心的是政府的存续问题 |
[05:39] | Really? You really think that’s what’s going on? | 真的吗 你真以为是这么回事吗 |
[05:41] | It doesn’t strike you as extreme, my sequestration here? | 你不觉得我被扣押在这儿很极端吗 |
[05:44] | Ma’am, I was in the White House on 9/11. | 女士 911事件时我就在白宫 |
[05:46] | We had to physically compel the vice president to take shelter. | 我们不得不强制副总统避难 |
[05:49] | Well, for once, I understand his position. | 我只说一次 我理解他的处境 |
[05:51] | Leave that, please. I want Rob Emmons here. | 别管那个 我要罗博·埃蒙斯过来 |
[05:54] | You know, my chief of staff, the one I can’t reach | 我的幕僚长 我联系不上他 |
[05:57] | because his name was conveniently left off | 因为巧的是 他的名字 |
[05:59] | the contact list on my so-called all-access phone. | 不在这个所谓都能接通的手机通讯录里 |
[06:03] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[06:05] | I’ll make it happen. | 我会带他来 |
[06:09] | …will have | 会动用 |
[06:10] | full federal support… | 全国的支持力量 |
[06:11] | as they move ahead in their investigation. | 让他们深入调查 |
[06:14] | We will use any and all measures at our disposal | 我们调用能调动的所有手段 |
[06:18] | to protect the freedoms that we hold so dear. | 来保卫我们珍视的自由 |
[06:21] | – Conlin, wait. – That, I promise. | -科林 等等 -我保证 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:24] | I said, “Wait.” | 我说等等 |
[06:26] | Doesn’t seem wrong to you, being here? | 你觉得在这儿出现合适吗 |
[06:27] | I’ve been trying to reach you. Did you get the photos I sent? | 我一直试着联系你 你收到我发的照片了吗 |
[06:30] | Maybe. I don’t know. It’s great seeing you. | 也许吧 不知道 见到你很高兴 |
[06:32] | Come on, Conlin. Have a look. | 等等 科林 你先看看 |
[06:34] | We’re all just trying to figure out what happened here. | 我们都想弄清事情原委 |
[06:36] | It’s pretty clear what happened. | 事情很清楚 |
[06:37] | No, I don’t think so. I don’t even think you think so. | 不 我不这么认为 我觉得你也不敢苟同 |
[06:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:47] | Taken four hours before the explosion. | 爆炸前四小时拍的 |
[06:49] | You recognize the van? | 你认得这辆车 |
[06:52] | – Who’s that? – Not sure. | -那人是谁 -不清楚 |
[06:53] | My cyber guy’s been trying to I. D. Him. | 我的网络程序员正试图辨认他的身份 |
[06:55] | So far, we’ve come up empty. | 目前一无所获 |
[06:57] | Where’d you get these? | 你从哪儿得来的 |
[06:58] | Peter Quinn took them. | 彼得·奎恩拍的 |
[07:00] | The crazy vet who held your daughter hostage? | 那个挟持你女儿的疯子 |
[07:01] | He thought he was protecting her. | 他以为自己是在保护她 |
[07:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:05] | Honestly, I don’t know what this is… A security guard. | 真的 我不知道这人是谁 一个保安 |
[07:07] | No, he’s not. I checked. | 不 他不是 我查过了 |
[07:09] | Look, you’ve been on Sekou Bah for close to a year. | 你查塞古·巴查了快一年 |
[07:11] | At the very least, you know he didn’t build that bomb. | 最起码你清楚炸弹不是他做的 |
[07:13] | I’m betting the FBI doesn’t have a clue who did. | 我猜联调局根本不知道是谁做的 |
[07:15] | Well, if you’re thinking it’s him, you’re wrong. | 如果你觉得是他 那就错了 |
[07:17] | How can you say that? We don’t even know who he is. | 你怎么能肯定 我们都不知道他是谁 |
[07:19] | I know he and Sekou weren’t working together. | 我知道他和塞古并没有合作 |
[07:21] | I’m not saying they were. | 我没说他们合作 |
[07:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:26] | Maybe Sekou was unaware. | 也许塞古不知情 |
[07:28] | Maybe he had no idea that bomb was in the back of his van. | 也许他不知道车上有炸弹 |
[07:30] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你开玩笑呢 |
[07:33] | You really have no idea how offensive you are, do you? | 你真不明白自己有多让人反感吗 |
[07:35] | Look, I just need help getting to Quinn. | 我需要人帮忙联系上奎恩 |
[07:37] | Okay? To find out what he saw that night. | 想知道他那晚看见了什么 |
[07:40] | NYPD has got him in isolation at Bellevue. | 纽约警署把他隔离在贝尔维尤 |
[07:41] | Do you even listen to yourself? | 你听听自己说的话 |
[07:44] | You put that kid back on the street. | 你把那孩子放了 |
[07:46] | Live with it. | 你受着吧 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I am living with it, but you live with this. | 是 我受着呢 但你要受着 |
[07:50] | Somebody made that bomb, not Sekou, | 那颗炸弹是别人做的 不是塞古 |
[07:52] | and that somebody is still out there. | 那个人仍然逍遥法外 |
[08:12] | Yeah, that’ll be about four hours. | 大约要四小时 |
[08:16] | Mercedes. | 梅赛德斯 |
[08:17] | Good morning, Saul. You know Nate Joseph? | 早上好 索尔 你认识内特·约瑟夫吗 |
[08:19] | – I don’t believe I do. – It’s an honor, Mr. Berenson. | -应该不认识 -荣幸之至 贝伦森先生 |
[08:21] | – Nice to meet you. – Can I get you anything? | -很高兴见到您 -要喝什么吗 |
[08:22] | I’m fine. Thanks. Section? | 不用 谢谢 你是哪个部门的 |
[08:24] | – Counterterrorism. – I see. | -反恐 -明白了 |
[08:25] | I, uh… I heard your lecture, sir, | 我上过您的课 长官 |
[08:27] | during my training course… Agent Handling in the Field. | 我上培训课程的时候 “特工现场应对” |
[08:29] | It was the highlight of my whole two years, sir. | 是我那两年里上过的最有意思的课 长官 |
[08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Uh, here. | 给 |
[08:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:45] | It’s the updated briefing pack you requested on the bombing. | 你要的关于爆炸的最新简报资料包 |
[08:47] | So far, no direct ties to any foreign terrorist organizations. | 目前为止 没能直接指向哪个国外恐怖组织 |
[08:50] | That’s for someone else. | 这是别人要的吧 |
[08:52] | – Excuse me? – I didn’t ask for this. | -什么 -我要的不是这个 |
[08:54] | I put in a request for a surveillance file… | 我申请的是查阅托娃·里夫林的 |
[08:57] | on Tovah Rivlin. | 监控资料 |
[08:58] | – Tovah Rivlin? – Mossad. | -托娃·里夫林 -摩萨德 |
[09:00] | I just worked with her in Abu Dhabi. | 我刚在阿布扎比跟她一起合作 |
[09:02] | I need to confirm her contacts and travel | 我要确认她过去十天内的 |
[09:04] | for the 10 days prior. | 接触人员和活动轨迹 |
[09:05] | Shit. I do remember that now… your request. | 糟了 你的申请 我现在想起来了 |
[09:09] | I meant to sign off, but it’s been all about the bomb | 我本来打算签字的 但这几天 |
[09:11] | the last couple of days. It completely slipped my mind. | 一直都围着爆炸案打转 我给忘了 |
[09:13] | What’s the concern? May I ask? | 我能问问 是关于什么事的吗 |
[09:15] | No concern. I just want to know | 没事 我只是想知道 |
[09:16] | who she’s really been seeing, not who Mossad says she has. | 她见的到底是谁 而不是光听摩萨德说 |
[09:20] | I’m so sorry. It’ll take a day or two. | 非常抱歉 可能还要等个一两天 |
[09:23] | – Can you live with that? – If I have to. | -可以吗 -我没得选 |
[09:26] | I’ll get right on it then. | 我马上去办 |
[09:28] | Again, my apologies. | 再一次表示我的歉意 |
[09:29] | Mercedes. Nice meeting you. | 梅赛德斯 很高兴见到你 |
[09:46] | You, uh… You forgot your coat, Mr. Berenson. | 你的外套落下了 贝伦森先生 |
[09:49] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:51] | Am I… Am I wrong, sir, or, uh, did you want to speak with me? | 我有没有会意错 您是想和我谈谈吗 |
[09:56] | You were paying attention that day at the Farm. | 农舍的讲座你还真认真听了 |
[09:59] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服你 |
[10:00] | Well, in your lecture, it was an umbrella, I believe. | 讲座里 我记得道具是把雨伞 |
[10:02] | Why is she lying to me? | 她为什么对我撒谎 |
[10:04] | Sir? | 长官 |
[10:05] | Your boss, Acosta. | 你的头儿 阿科斯塔 |
[10:07] | Nothing just slips that woman’s mind. | 她一向过目不忘 |
[10:11] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[10:16] | There. | 你瞧 |
[10:18] | I wouldn’t be asking if I didn’t absolutely have to know. | 不是我一定要知道的事情 我不会问 |
[10:24] | You’re right, sir. The chief was not… | 您猜对了 长官 主管对您… |
[10:27] | totally forthcoming with you. She… | 有所隐瞒 她… |
[10:31] | She’s off the leash, sir. Tovah Rivlin is… | 没有人管她 托娃·里夫林她… |
[10:35] | There’s a standing no-surveillance order on her, | 有一道持续的命令让我们不监视她 |
[10:37] | at least for here in New York. | 至少在纽约这里是这样的 |
[10:38] | On whose authority? | 谁下的命令 |
[10:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:41] | Has she been to New York? | 她去过纽约吗 |
[10:42] | I don’t know that, either. | 我也不知道 |
[10:44] | Can you get a look at her file? | 你能看到她的资料吗 |
[10:47] | Well, uh, not without a flare going up, sir. | 除非太阳打西边出来 |
[10:50] | It’s TS/SCI. | 这是最高机密敏感隔离信息 |
[10:52] | Better get back then. Nate, right? | 该回去工作了 你叫内特吧 |
[10:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Ray. | 雷 |
[11:10] | You’ve got a visitor. Says you wanted to see him. | 有人找你 说是你想见他 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[11:21] | You told me never to come here. | 你以前和我说 让我别再回来了 |
[11:23] | That was then. Those days are over. | 时过境迁 不是当初了 |
[11:25] | – What do you mean? – You’re done. | -你什么意思 -你完了 |
[11:27] | You’re burned. Your face is all over the Internet. | 你暴露了 网上都是你的照片 |
[11:29] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我自己不知道吗 |
[11:31] | I got people out there after my ass. | 那边都是追着我跑的人 |
[11:34] | I need protection. | 我需要保护 |
[11:35] | Protection? | 保护 |
[11:36] | Even my mom was looking at me funny. | 连我妈看我的眼神都不对劲 |
[11:38] | Yeah? Well, guess what. People are looking at me, too. | 是吗 你知道吗 也有人在盯着我 |
[11:41] | These people here do. They look at me. | 这里的那些人 他们在盯着我 |
[11:43] | And whose fault is that, you piece of shit? | 这是谁的错呢 你个王八蛋 |
[11:45] | – My fault? – Yeah, your fault. | -我的错吗 -对 就是你 |
[11:47] | – You missed it. – Missed what? | -你漏掉了 -漏掉什么了 |
[11:49] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[11:53] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:54] | He was working with Sekou Bah. | 他是塞古·巴的同伙 |
[11:56] | – Okay? – No. | -有问题吗 -有 |
[11:57] | I’m asking. Was he? | 我这是问句 是真的吗 |
[12:00] | That guy? Fuck no. | 那个人 不可能 |
[12:02] | Think. | 你想一想 |
[12:03] | You must have seen him somewhere. | 你一定在哪里见过他 |
[12:05] | No. Never. | 没有 从没见过 |
[12:08] | I’ve never seen him. | 我从来没见过他 |
[12:11] | You’re absolutely sure? | 你百分之百肯定吗 |
[12:15] | Look, what… what do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[12:19] | Just tell me. | 直接告诉我 |
[12:19] | Tell me what you want me to say, and I’ll say it. | 你想让我说什么 你告诉我 我照说不误 |
[12:24] | Come on, man. Don’t cut me loose. | 拜托 别抛弃我 |
[12:28] | I got my rent to cover. I got car payments. | 我的房租 车贷还等着付呢 |
[12:32] | I want the truth. | 我要真相 |
[12:36] | You think you can find that somewhere in that head of yours? | 你觉得你能想起来吗 |
[12:47] | He looks like government, man. | 他像是政府的人 |
[12:50] | He looks like you. | 他像你 |
[13:04] | It took me an hour to get out here on that stinking train. | 我在臭烘烘的火车里坐了一个小时才到 |
[13:08] | Why not just meet at the Rezidentura? | 你为什么不能在基地见我 |
[13:10] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[13:13] | L’chaim. | 干杯 |
[13:15] | There were whispers all last year about you. | 去年一直有关于你的传言 |
[13:19] | Trouble in Berlin. | 柏林的麻烦 |
[13:23] | I expected to hear from you. | 我期待听到你的消息 |
[13:26] | Nothing. | 结果什么都没有 |
[13:28] | Now you have. | 现在有了 |
[13:29] | I didn’t say I wanted to hear from you. | 我不是说我不想听到你的消息 |
[13:31] | I said I expected it. | 我说我期待 |
[13:34] | – Is this about the bomb? – No. | -是炸弹的事吗 -不 |
[13:36] | Tovah Rivlin, Mossad agent. | 托娃·里夫林 摩萨德特工 |
[13:39] | I need what you have on her… | 我要你掌握的她的一切信息 |
[13:41] | movements and contacts for the past two weeks. | 过去两周的行动和联系人记录 |
[13:44] | So, even if we had such information… | 就算我们有这种信息 |
[13:48] | You do. | 有的 |
[13:50] | Why is the CIA asking the SVR about Israel? | 为什么中情局要问俄外情局以色列的事 |
[13:53] | Not Israel. One Israeli. | 不是以色列 是一个以色列人 |
[13:56] | What’s wrong with your own surveillance? | 你们自己的监视呢 |
[13:57] | You cover the Israelis like paint. | 所有以色列人都在你们的严密监控之下 |
[14:00] | Technical glitch. | 技术小故障 |
[14:06] | So? | 怎么样 |
[14:09] | There’s a… a Russian traveling carnival | 俄罗斯旅行嘉年华 |
[14:11] | that features a squirrel that’s running on a wire wheel. | 有松鼠跑火轮的特色项目 |
[14:16] | The squirrel thinks it’s turning the wheel, | 松鼠以为是它自己在转动轮子 |
[14:19] | but if it stops running, | 但它要是不跑了 |
[14:21] | its feet get caught in the wires | 脚就会被火烧着 |
[14:24] | and the squirrel breaks its paws. | 松鼠就会咬断自己的脚爪 |
[14:29] | Viktor, I swear to God, even after all these years, | 维克多 我发誓 哪怕过了这么多年 |
[14:32] | I have no idea what you’re talking about half the time. | 我还是有一半时间听不懂你的话 |
[14:36] | What kind of trouble are you in now? | 你现在碰到什么麻烦了 |
[14:40] | Just get me the information. | 给我信息就行了 |
[14:48] | You ready to sleep in your own bed again? | 你准备好在自己的床上睡觉了吗 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:52] | I know a scary thing happened, but our house isn’t scary. | 我知道出了些可怕的事 但我们家不可怕 |
[14:55] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么可害怕的 |
[14:57] | – Where’s Peter? – Uh, he’s at the doctor’s. | -彼得呢 -他去看医生了 |
[15:00] | – Is he sick? – He’s gonna be fine. | -他病了吗 -他会没事的 |
[15:09] | Franny, this is Mr. Conlin. | 弗兰妮 这是柯林先生 |
[15:12] | How you doing, Franny? | 你好吗 弗兰妮 |
[15:14] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[15:17] | Sure. | 有 |
[15:19] | Uh, do you… do you want sit up there and read your book? | 你在这儿坐一会看会儿书吧 |
[15:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:29] | I never expected to see you at my door. | 我从没想过你会来我家 |
[15:31] | I never expected to be here. | 我也从没想过会来 |
[15:33] | But… I had the C.I. come by the office today. | 但我今天让线人来我办公室了 |
[15:37] | – Saad? – He confirmed it. | -萨德 -他确认了 |
[15:39] | That guy in the photo you sent me? | 你发给我的照片上的那个人 |
[15:42] | Not an associate of Sekou Bah. | 不是塞古·巴的同伙 |
[15:45] | I ran his photo through NGI. | 我用新一代识别系统查了这照片 |
[15:47] | They came up empty, just like you. | 没有结果 跟你一样 |
[15:49] | So we still have no idea who he is. | 所以我们还是不知道他的身份 |
[15:51] | Almost none. I did find one thing. | 几乎不知道 但我找到了一条线索 |
[15:54] | The lease on that Jeep he’s driving in the photos. | 那张照片里他开的吉普车的租约 |
[15:57] | Did you get a name? | 你查到名字了吗 |
[15:58] | What I got was a wall of shell companies | 结果查到一堆空壳公司 |
[16:00] | that dead-ends at some corporation off the Dulles Toll Road. | 线索在杜勒斯收费公路旁的某家公司断了 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | I’ll go down there and check it out. | 我去一趟 查一查 |
[16:10] | If that guy… | 要是那个人 |
[16:11] | If he’s involved in the bombing, like those photos suggest, | 要是他和爆炸案有关 就像照片表明的那样 |
[16:14] | but he wasn’t working with Sekou, | 但他和塞古不是一伙的 |
[16:17] | I don’t even know what we’re saying here. | 我都不知道我们在说什么了 |
[16:19] | I don’t, either. Not yet. | 我也不知道 现在还不知道 |
[16:23] | Mommy, it’s cold! | 妈妈 好冷 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I’m coming, sweetie. | 我这就过去 宝贝 |
[16:26] | I called in a favor with NYPD. | 我打电话请纽约警局帮忙 |
[16:28] | A guy on the task force named Danny Jones. | 特别行动小组有个叫丹尼·琼斯的人 |
[16:31] | He can get you into the prison ward at Bellevue tomorrow | 他明天能帮你进入贝尔维尤的监房 |
[16:33] | to see Quinn. | 帮你见到奎恩 |
[16:34] | – Thank you. – Don’t thank me. | -谢谢 -不用谢我 |
[16:36] | It shows just how fucked we are if that’s our best chance | 如果只能用这种方式查清事实 |
[16:38] | of finding out what’s going on. | 说明这事水太深了 |
[16:40] | I-I know how hard it was to come here. | 我知道决定来这儿有多难 |
[16:43] | I appreciate the good faith. | 我感谢你的好意 |
[16:46] | Nothing good about any of this. | 这件事没什么”好”的 |
[17:07] | Madam President-elect, sorry to interrupt. | 候任总统女士 抱歉打扰 |
[17:09] | Is Emmons here? | 埃蒙斯在吗 |
[17:10] | We just heard he’s been held up. | 我们刚得到消息 他有些耽搁 |
[17:13] | When should I expect him? | 他什么时候能到 |
[17:14] | No ETA as of yet. | 预计到达时间尚未确定 |
[17:16] | Did they say why? | 他们说是因为什么了吗 |
[17:17] | I’m afraid not, ma’am. | 恐怕还没 女士 |
[17:21] | I’m done here. Thanks, guys. | 我问完了 谢谢你们 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | Can I help you, ma’am? | 需要帮忙吗 女士 |
[18:08] | Ray Conlin’s a good guy. | 雷·科林是个好人 |
[18:10] | I’m not sure why he’s trying to help this asshole. | 我不知道他为什么要帮这个混蛋 |
[18:11] | Same as me. He wants to know what happened yesterday. | 我也是 他想了解昨天的事 |
[18:14] | I told you on the phone… some guy with PTSD | 我电话里说了 有个创后应激障碍病人 |
[18:16] | took some hostages, tried to kill some cops. | 劫持了几名人质 还想杀警察 |
[18:18] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听到的可不是这样 |
[18:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[18:20] | I heard there was an angry mob throwing rocks at his house. | 我听说有一群愤怒的人朝他家扔石头 |
[18:23] | Door stays open. Make it quick, ’cause this never happened. | 门别关 速战速决 就当从没发生过 |
[18:35] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[18:38] | Jesus! Are you all right? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[18:44] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[18:45] | I should have listened to you about the man across the street, | 我当时就该听你的 街对面那个人 |
[18:48] | the guy you said was watching me. | 你说的那个监视我的人 |
[18:49] | If I had… none of this would have happened. | 要是我听了 这一切就都不会发生了 |
[19:05] | I found the photos on your phone. | 我在你的手机上找到了照片 |
[19:09] | Max can’t dig up anything on him. | 麦克斯查了他 一无所获 |
[19:11] | I mean, like, nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:13] | Neither can the FBI. | 联调局也找不到 |
[19:17] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[19:18] | Deep fucking spook. | 他妈的深潜幽灵 |
[19:24] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[19:26] | The photos stop just before he gets to the van. | 照片只拍到了他上车之前 |
[19:29] | W-what happened next? | 然后呢 |
[19:35] | Quinn, please. | 奎恩 求你了 |
[19:38] | I realize it’s been rough, but this is really important. | 我知道你很难受 但这真的很重要 |
[19:42] | Did you… did you see anything else? | 你还看见其他的了吗 |
[19:45] | Did he put a bomb on the van? | 他往车里放炸弹吗 |
[19:47] | You said… | 你说过 |
[19:50] | “P-protect Franny.” | “保护弗兰妮” |
[19:53] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[19:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:58] | Then you took me down. | 然后你坑了我 |
[20:01] | W-what do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[20:02] | When my back was turned. | 在我转身的时候 |
[20:06] | No. I was trying to save your life. | 不 我是想救你一命 |
[20:07] | They were gonna kill you. Look… | 他们是要杀了你的 听着 |
[20:10] | You were confused. I-I understand. | 你很困惑 我明白 |
[20:12] | But it’s coming down on both of us. | 但我们俩都有危险 |
[20:14] | We need to figure out what’s going on. | 我们得弄清楚情况 |
[20:17] | How did you get in here, anyway? | 你怎么进来的 |
[20:19] | They told me nobody gets in here… nobody. | 他们说没人能进来 没人能 |
[20:22] | Who? Who said that? | 谁 谁说的 |
[20:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:27] | “Why” what? | 什么为什么 |
[20:28] | Why did you show them the… pictures? | 你为什么给他们看那些照片 |
[20:33] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[20:34] | You said the… FBI couldn’t find him. | 你说联调局找不到他 |
[20:37] | No, I showed one guy, the guy who is helping us, | 不 我给那个帮我们的人看了 |
[20:40] | who got me in here to see you. | 有他帮忙我才能进来看你 |
[20:41] | – Guard! – Quinn, come on. | -警卫 -奎恩 拜托 |
[20:43] | – You’re with them. – No, I’m not! | -你和他们是一伙的 -不是 |
[20:45] | – Guard! – I am on your side. | -警卫 -我是你这边的 |
[20:46] | Get away from me! | 滚开 |
[20:47] | – Guard! – Quinn. | -警卫 -奎恩 |
[20:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:57] | Are you here for a job interview? | 你是来面试的吗 |
[21:59] | Insurance. | 保险公司的 |
[22:02] | A vehicle registered to this address | 这一地址登记的车辆 |
[22:05] | w-was involved in an accident. | 有一起事故有关 |
[22:10] | the one parked right out there, actually, the blue Jeep. | 停在那儿的那辆 蓝色吉普 |
[22:13] | I need to speak to the driver. | 我得和司机谈谈 |
[22:16] | I’ll have to check with Accounting. | 我得和会计部核对一下 |
[22:17] | I think they might all be at lunch. | 他们可能都去吃午饭了 |
[22:19] | If you want to wait over there? | 你可以在那边稍等下 |
[22:38] | Can I borrow your pencil if you’re done? | 等你用完后 我能借一下你的笔吗 |
[22:40] | Yep. | 好 |
[22:45] | Does everyone in Northern Virginia have a security clearance? | 北弗吉尼亚人人都有安全权限吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. It comes with your Starbucks rewards card. | 对 是星享卡赠的 |
[22:52] | Figured I had this gig in the bag. | 我还以为这份工作肯定能录取我 |
[22:55] | Well, with all the people they’re hiring, you probably do. | 他们要招不少人 也许你能行 |
[22:59] | Langley? | 中情局的吗 |
[23:02] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[23:03] | You Langley? | 你是中情局的吗 |
[23:04] | You don’t look like Fort Meade to me. | 我看你不像国安局的 |
[23:07] | I’ve been at the Bureau the last four years. | 我过去四年一直都在调查局 |
[23:10] | I was tailored access operations at Lackland. | 我在拉克兰空军基地 |
[23:13] | Dude, they kept us in a cage. | 他们把我们关在笼子里 |
[23:16] | I can’t wait to get into the private sector. | 我迫不及待的想来私企 |
[23:18] | All that data they wouldn’t let us touch. | 所有他们不让我们碰的数据 |
[23:23] | Can you believe the numbers they’re throwing around here? | 你敢相信他们这里开出的薪水吗 |
[23:26] | I know. | 可不是嘛 |
[23:30] | They say anything strange to you? | 他们跟你说什么奇怪的话了吗 |
[23:34] | “We’re a node on the parallel backbone.” | 我们是平行主干网上的一个节点 |
[23:37] | Sitting on the biggest fiber-optic-cable transit in the world. | 坐在全世界最大的光纤传输电缆之上 |
[23:41] | 96.8% of the world’s data, | 全世界96.8%的数据 |
[23:44] | the great bitstream from which all else must arise? | 巨大的数据流无人能望其项背 |
[23:46] | Right fucking underneath us. | 就他妈在我们脚下 |
[23:50] | Gives me an information throbber. | 给了我一个信息图示 |
[23:52] | Group “A” applicants, follow me. Bring your paperwork. | A组申请人跟我来 拿好文件 |
[23:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:08] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[24:39] | Please stay together. | 请大家跟上 |
[25:49] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:52] | I’m looking for Carol… in Accounting. | 我在找会计部的卡罗尔 |
[25:55] | Well, she’s obviously not here. | 她明显不在这里 |
[25:58] | Step into the hall, please. | 请到走廊里去 |
[26:01] | Step into the hall. | 到走廊里去 |
[26:12] | She may still be at lunch. | 她也许在吃午饭 |
[26:16] | What is this place, anyway? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[26:18] | You told reception you were looking for a car. | 你跟前台说你在找一台车 |
[26:20] | Yeah. A blue Jeep registered to this address. | 对 一辆蓝色吉普 注册地址是这里 |
[26:23] | – I think you’ve made a mistake. – I think I haven’t. | -我觉得你搞错了 -我觉得我没有 |
[26:26] | What organization is this? | 这是什么机构 |
[26:27] | A private one, and you’re trespassing. | 民营机构 你这是擅闯 |
[26:31] | What’s your position here? | 你在这里是什么职位 |
[26:33] | Could I have your name? | 能把名字告诉我吗 |
[26:34] | You wouldn’t have lied your way in | 如果你有法律权力 |
[26:35] | if you had any legal authority, like a warrant. | 比如搜查令 就不会靠撒谎混进来了 |
[26:39] | The guards will escort you out. | 保安会护送你出去 |
[27:03] | – Hello? – Did you see Quinn? | -喂 -你见到奎恩了吗 |
[27:06] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[27:07] | “Kind of”? What’s that? | 什么叫”算是” |
[27:09] | He was in bad shape. I made it worse. | 他状态很差 我让他变得更差了 |
[27:11] | So, did he tell you anything? | 他告诉你什么了吗 |
[27:14] | Mostly how I fucked him over. | 主要说我怎么坑惨他的 |
[27:15] | Yeah. He fucked me over, | 他把我坑惨了 |
[27:17] | and look at us… practically partners. | 看看我们 都快成搭档了 |
[27:21] | – So, where are you? – In a parking lot… | -那你在哪呢 -在一个停车场 |
[27:23] | where I tracked down that blue Jeep, | 顺着那辆蓝色吉普找过来的 |
[27:26] | which then disappeared while I was inside a very strange place. | 在我进入一个奇怪的地方后就不见了 |
[27:30] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[27:31] | I’m thinking we should discuss in person. | 我觉得我们应该面谈 |
[27:34] | Can you get out to my house? | 你能去我家吗 |
[27:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:36] | Head south on 95. I’ll text you the address. | 顺着95大街往南走 我把地址发给你 |
[27:48] | I’m here to see the president-elect. | 我来见侯任总统 |
[27:50] | – She’s expecting me. – Just a second, sir. | -她在等我 -请稍等 先生 |
[27:53] | How did you get this address? | 你怎么得到这个地址的 |
[27:56] | From the e-mail. | 通过邮件 |
[27:57] | What e-mail? Who sent it? | 什么邮件 谁发的 |
[27:59] | One of you guys. I don’t know how you people work. | 你们的人 我不知道你们的规矩 |
[28:01] | I’ll need to see it. | 我得看看 |
[28:03] | Then why did it say “Delete”? | 那干嘛还写”阅后删除” |
[28:05] | Okay. I need to see some I. D. | 好吧 那请您出示证件 |
[28:07] | Good afternoon, ma’am. | 下午好 女士 |
[28:09] | I’m her chief of staff, for Christ’s sake. | 我是她的幕僚长 苍天啊 |
[28:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:19] | She’s clear. | 她没问题 |
[28:25] | Out, please. | 请下车 |
[28:32] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[28:35] | Every vehicle entering the perimeter has to be swept. | 所有进入车辆都要接受全面检查 |
[28:37] | Fine. I’ll just walk there then. | 行 那我走进去 |
[28:39] | You need to wait with the vehicle. | 你得在这等着车辆检查完毕 |
[28:43] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:06] | Tovah Rivlin is a very busy woman. | 托娃·里夫林是个大忙人 |
[29:09] | Abu Dhabi, Tel Aviv, back and forth, back and forth. | 阿布扎比 特拉维夫 一趟又一趟 |
[29:13] | Five times in ten days. | 10天来回5次 |
[29:18] | Five trips? That’s all you got? | 来回5趟 你就查到这些吗 |
[29:20] | No, I have something else. | 不 还有其他发现 |
[29:23] | Another trip, the only one not to Abu Dhabi. | 还有一趟 唯一没去阿布扎比的 |
[29:28] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[29:29] | Not so fast. | 别心急 |
[29:31] | Nothing’s for nothing. | 没有免费午餐 |
[29:33] | Come on, Viktor. That isn’t our arrangement. | 得了 维克多 我们事前有约定 |
[29:37] | Like all arrangements, | 就像所有的约定 |
[29:39] | it’s subject to review, surely. | 都必须接受审查 |
[29:42] | Not this one. | 这个不用 |
[29:45] | We back-channel for our bosses, | 我们各自背着上头 |
[29:46] | turn down the temperature, keep the peace. | 给局势降温 保持和平 |
[29:50] | Such as it is. | 不过如此 |
[29:53] | We don’t hold each other for ransom… | 我们不抓对方的把柄 |
[29:56] | or ask what we cannot give. | 或者令对方为难 |
[29:58] | You know what your problem is, if you don’t mind me saying? | 你知道你的问题在哪吗 别怪我说你 |
[30:01] | You’re always have to win every argument. | 你每次争论都要赢 |
[30:04] | It’s not your most attractive feature. | 这可不是个招人喜欢的特点 |
[30:33] | I’d like to keep these. | 这个给我吧 |
[30:35] | Now it’s my turn to say “No.” | 轮到我说不行了 |
[30:40] | The question is… | 问题是… |
[30:42] | what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[30:44] | – We? – Yes. | -我们吗 -是的 |
[30:46] | This puts us in a bad situation… you and me. | 这让我们的处境很糟 你我都是 |
[30:50] | How so? | 为什么 |
[30:51] | Bombings in Midtown. President-elect in hiding. | 市中心炸弹袭击 侯任总统藏起来了 |
[30:55] | And now a split in your famous partnership with Dar Adal. | 现在你和达尔·阿德尔也散伙了 |
[31:00] | There’s no split. | 没有这一说 |
[31:01] | It’s obvious you’re on the outside looking in. | 显然你看不清现在的情况 |
[31:07] | Maybe you’re not much use to me after all. | 你对我的用处也要到头了 |
[31:17] | Mr. Emmons, sorry for the confusion. | 埃蒙斯先生 抱歉给您带来不便 |
[31:19] | Yeah, well, someone better streamline that shit | 入主白宫之前 |
[31:21] | before we get to the White House. | 你们最好把这块工作理清了 |
[31:22] | Absolutely, sir. I’ll take you to the president-elect. | 是 先生 我这就带您去见候任总统 |
[31:25] | She’s been working all afternoon. | 她一下午都没得闲 |
[31:27] | – If she’s busy, I can wait. – No. | -如果她没空 我可以等 -不 |
[31:28] | Trust me… she wants to see you. | 先生 她很想见您 |
[31:31] | Anybody got eyes on Big Apple? | 有人看到”大苹果”了吗 |
[31:33] | Checking on that now. | 正在定位 |
[31:34] | – Where’s the president-elect? – We’re working on that, sir. | -候任总统呢 -正在找 先生 |
[31:37] | I need a 20 on Big Apple. | 尽快确认”大苹果”的坐标 |
[31:39] | – Take somebody out back. – Checking now! | -调外面的人去 -正在查 |
[31:54] | I haven’t been up here for a while, | 我有阵子没来过这儿了 |
[31:55] | not since early in the campaign. | 上一次还是竞选初期的时候 |
[31:58] | You live nearby? | 你住在附近吗 |
[31:59] | Ulster County. We grow apples. | 我住在阿尔斯特郡 我们家是种苹果的 |
[32:02] | I always like that side of the river better. | 我一直更喜欢河那岸的景色 |
[32:08] | Have we met before? | 我们之前可曾见过 |
[32:09] | Did you work on my first Senate campaign? | 你在我竞选议员的时候为我工作过吗 |
[32:11] | I didn’t. | 没有 |
[32:15] | And I’m good with faces. You look so familiar. | 我一向擅长记长相 你看着很眼熟 |
[32:18] | You didn’t volunteer for the Hudson Valley Committee | 2000年你是不是在哈德森流域管委会 |
[32:20] | back in 2000? | 当过志愿者 |
[32:21] | I can tell you for sure that I didn’t. | 我很确定没有这码事 |
[32:28] | I’ve never voted for you. | 我从来没给您投过票 |
[32:32] | I’m okay with that. Half the country can’t stand me. | 没事 一半的国民都不希望我当选 |
[32:37] | I’m just curious why you agreed to do this. | 我只是好奇你为什么要帮我这个忙 |
[32:43] | Because you’re the president-elect, | 因为您是候任总统 |
[32:44] | you asked me, and I know it’s right. | 既然提出了要求 自然有您的道理 |
[32:47] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[32:49] | I hope I can win you over. | 希望我现在能赢得你的选票 |
[32:51] | You don’t need to do that. | 您不必了 |
[32:53] | I’d at least like to know why you couldn’t support me. | 至少告诉我你当时为什么不支持我 |
[32:56] | – It doesn’t matter. – Well, it matters to me. | -这不重要 -对我来说很重要 |
[32:59] | How many times in your life are you gonna be alone | 你这辈子能有几次机会 |
[33:01] | with the next President of the United States? | 和美国的下任总统独处 |
[33:10] | I guess I don’t trust you. | 可能因为我不够信任您 |
[33:14] | And why is that? | 我能知道原因吗 |
[33:16] | You backed away from the war. | 您要撤军 |
[33:18] | I did, yep. | 是这样 |
[33:21] | We left the job unfinished. | 这件事烂尾了 |
[33:23] | I agree with what the man said. | 有句话我同意 |
[33:25] | You break it, you own it, but you don’t cut and run. | 既然开始了烂摊子 就要负责收拾残局 |
[33:28] | Well, I came to a different conclusion… | 我倒不这么觉得 |
[33:31] | that we had been there long enough, | 我们在那里驻军已经够久了 |
[33:33] | that we had done all we can do. | 也尽了我们的努力 |
[33:37] | My son, John, didn’t feel that way. | 我儿子约翰不这么想 |
[33:39] | He said, “A Marine never gives up.” | 他说 陆战队员永不言弃 |
[33:43] | He died over there… | 和你的孩子一样 |
[33:46] | like your boy. | 他在那边战死了 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:00] | I’m so very sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[34:09] | The worst thing happens, and… | 眼睁睁看着孩子失去性命 |
[34:12] | somehow, you are still alive. | 结果我们自己还好端端活着 |
[34:18] | I’ve never heard you speak of him… | 您竞选演讲中 |
[34:20] | not on any of your campaigns. | 从来没提过您的儿子 |
[34:22] | No. I didn’t want to… use him like that. | 我不想让他成为我竞选的噱头 |
[34:26] | But then you made him invisible. | 但是您把他藏起来了 |
[34:30] | And not just him, but all of them, | 还有其他的士兵 |
[34:32] | what they did… | 抹去了他们的努力 |
[34:34] | and why it matters. | 他们的意义 |
[34:38] | My God. If anyone has a right to claim them… | 如果这世上有人有权… |
[34:41] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[34:46] | It’s because you’re ashamed of him. | 因为您为他感到羞耻 |
[34:48] | No. | 不 |
[34:51] | No. God, no. | 当然不是 |
[34:54] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[34:58] | I voted for the war. | 我当时赞成参战 |
[35:00] | I voted to send my son and yours | 把你我的儿子 |
[35:03] | to a place they should never have gone | 送到一个他们本不该去的地方 |
[35:05] | for reasons, I came to understand, | 后来我逐渐意识到 |
[35:08] | were false and misguided. | 我们被误导 做了错误的决定 |
[35:16] | John died 6,000 miles from home, | 约翰死在万里之外的异国他乡 |
[35:19] | clearing IEDs from roads in the desert. | 当时他在沙漠公路边拆弹 |
[35:22] | That’s what he chose to do with his life. | 他把为国牺牲当作使命 |
[35:25] | He didn’t think it was false or misguided. | 他不觉得是被误导 做了错的决定 |
[35:29] | He thought it was important. | 他知道他的工作是有意义的 |
[35:30] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[35:32] | Yeah… you did. | 您正是这个意思 |
[35:44] | They found us. | 他们找来了 |
[35:45] | – I’ll pull over. – No. | -我靠边停 -不用 |
[35:56] | – Agent Thoms? – Ma’am, are you safe? | -汤姆斯探员 -女士 您现在安全吗 |
[35:59] | If you’re asking if this was my idea, the answer is “Yes.” | 我的确是自愿出来的 |
[36:03] | Then please ask Mrs. Diehl to pull over. | 那请迪尔女士停车吧 |
[36:05] | We have a vehicle on the way | 我们已经派了车 |
[36:06] | that will return you to the compound. | 送您回基地去 |
[36:07] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[36:09] | Under Chapter 18, United States Code 3056, | 根据《联邦法典》第十八章第3056条 |
[36:11] | it is illegal for you to deny protection, ma’am. | 您拒绝保护是违法的 女士 |
[36:14] | I am not denying protection. | 我没有拒绝保护 |
[36:17] | You are free to escort me back to New York. | 你们可以护送我回纽约 |
[36:20] | Neither Mrs. Diehl nor her vehicle | 迪尔夫人和她的车 |
[36:21] | are equipped to transport you safely. | 都不能保障您的安全 |
[36:23] | She is perfectly equipped. | 她完全可以胜任 |
[36:25] | Ma’am, I understand your impatience, | 女士 我知道您不耐烦了 |
[36:28] | but it’s still possible that you were the target | 但您仍然有可能是袭击者的 |
[36:29] | – of an assassination attempt. – No. | -刺杀目标 -不 |
[36:31] | Agent Thoms, I don’t believe that anymore. And you know what? | 托马斯特工 我不再这么认为了 而且 |
[36:34] | I don’t believe anybody else believes it, either. | 我觉得其他人也不再这么想了 |
[36:36] | See you in New York. | 纽约见 |
[40:07] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[40:08] | – Ms. Mathison. – Where is she? | -麦吉森女士 -她在哪 |
[40:09] | Uh, cleaning up. She’ll be right back. | 她在洗手 马上就回来 |
[40:20] | Hey, sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[40:22] | Come on, sweetie. Come with me. | 来吧 亲爱的 跟我来 |
[40:27] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[40:28] | Yeah? | 怎么啦 |
[40:30] | Too tight. | 太紧了 |
[40:41] | Which one, though? | 是哪一辆 |
[40:41] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[40:42] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[40:56] | There she is! | 她在那里 |
[40:59] | You sure I can’t change your mind? | 你确定我不能让你改变主意吗 |
[41:01] | You’re more than welcome to stay the night, | 我非常欢迎你今晚住在这 |
[41:03] | drive back in the morning. | 明早再回去 |
[41:05] | No. | 不 |
[41:06] | I really should get going. | 我真的该走了 |
[41:09] | You’ve given me a lot to think about. | 你给了我很多要思考的东西 |
[41:12] | Not the easiest conversation I’ve ever had. | 这可不是一段轻松的对话 |
[41:19] | I think they’re waiting for you. | 他们都在等你了吧 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:27] | – Madam President-elect! – Madam President-elect! | -侯任总统女士 -侯任总统女士 |
[41:31] | Mrs. Diehl is free to go. | 迪尔夫人可以走了 |
[41:32] | – You will not trouble her. – Yes, ma’am. | -你们不要找她麻烦 -明白 女士 |
[41:34] | Who told the press I was coming? | 谁告诉媒体我回来了 |
[41:36] | Mr. Emmons, apparently. | 很显然 是埃蒙斯先生 |
[41:37] | – Madam President! – Madam President! | -候任总统女士 -候任总统女士 |
[41:40] | All right, if everyone will just settle down, | 好了 请大家安静一下 |
[41:42] | I will answer a few questions. Nancy. | 我会回答几个问题 南希 |
[41:44] | Madam President, can you tell us | 总统女士 能否告诉我们 |
[41:45] | where you’ve been the last two days? | 您最近两天去哪了 |
[41:46] | No, I can’t. But I want to thank the dedicated people | 不能 但是我想感谢那些恪尽职守 |
[41:49] | who looked after my safety and the safety of this great city. | 保护我以及这座城市安全的人们 |
[41:52] | There are some reports suggesting | 有一些报道认为 |
[41:54] | that you yourself were the target of the attack. | 您本人是这次袭击的目标 |
[41:56] | Well, I’d rather wait for the results of the investigation | 我觉得应该等调查结果出来 |
[42:00] | before commenting on that. | 再评论这个问题 |
[42:01] | The president is urging you and Congress | 总统敦促您和国会 |
[42:03] | to reauthorize certain provisions of the PATRIOT Act. | 重新授权《爱国者法案》的相关条例 |
[42:06] | That would be a mistake, in my opinion. | 在我看来 那是错误的 |
[42:09] | We don’t need a police state in this country to fight terrorism. | 我们不需要用极权来对抗恐怖主义 |
[42:13] | We need a new strategy, | 我们需要新的策略 |
[42:15] | one I plan to roll out right after my inauguration. | 在我就职后马上就会实施 |
[42:17] | – Madam President-Elect. – Yeah? Tom. | -侯任总统女士 -请讲 汤姆 |
[42:19] | Who was in the pickup, the one you drove up in? | 送您过来的皮卡车司机是谁 |
[42:21] | She prefers to remain anonymous. | 她不愿意透露姓名 |
[42:23] | But I’m grateful to her. We had a very interesting talk. | 但我很感激她 我们的交谈很有建设性 |
[42:27] | – About what? – Our sons. | -关于什么 -我们的儿子 |
[42:30] | Madam President, can you speak up? | 总统女士 能大声一些吗 |
[42:31] | We can’t hear you back here. | 后边听不到 |
[42:32] | We talked about our sons, the ones we lost in the war… | 我们聊到自己的儿子 在战场上牺牲的儿子 |
[42:37] | her John and… my Andrew… | 她的约翰和我的安德鲁 |
[42:40] | how they both did their best to serve our country and… | 他们如何为国尽忠 死而后已 |
[42:45] | face down fear, | 战胜恐惧 |
[42:48] | just as we must face it down here at home. | 如同我们现在要在这里战胜恐惧 |
[42:52] | Yes, a bomb went off in New York City, | 没错 一颗炸弹在纽约城引爆 |
[42:54] | something we all pray would never happen again. | 这是我们日夜祈祷不再发生的事 |
[42:58] | But if there’s one thing I know about New Yorkers, | 而如果说我了解的纽约人有什么特点 |
[43:00] | it’s that we don’t scare easily. | 那就是从来不会轻易被吓倒 |
[43:02] | We come together in hard times. | 我们在艰难时刻同舟共济 |
[43:04] | I understand NYPD was on the scene | 我知道纽约警察在爆炸发生后 |
[43:06] | two minutes after the explosion. | 仅用两分钟就赶到现场 |
[43:08] | Patrol officers rushing bravely | 一线警察勇往直前 |
[43:11] | into a situation that was uncertain at best. | 冲向风险未卜的现场 |
[43:14] | That’s who we are. | 这才是我们的本色 |
[43:18] | That’s who John and Andrew were. | 约翰和安德鲁生前的本色 |
[43:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:25] | – Madam President! – Madam President! | -总统女士 -总统女士 |
[43:53] | It’s all quiet downstairs. I’ll be on the couch. | 楼下很安静 我睡沙发 |
[43:57] | Thanks, Max. | 谢谢 麦克斯 |
[43:59] | I’ll start installing the security system in the morning. | 我明天早上就开始装警报系统 |
[44:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:04] | Night. | 晚安 |
[46:08] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |