时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m shredding documents and I see it — | 我碎纸时发现 |
[00:04] | a gold pack of Nafisi’s cigarettes. | 纳菲斯一包金装的烟 |
[00:06] | Mossad must have been briefing him in that room | 摩萨德肯定在我去之前 |
[00:07] | before I arrived. | 在那间房里调教他 |
[00:08] | You think the whole thing was a charade? | 你认为整件事是个骗局吗 |
[00:10] | – Awaiting confirmation. – What kind of confirmation? | -我在等确定的答复 -怎么确定 |
[00:13] | Javadi. | 贾瓦迪 |
[00:15] | You want me to babysit? | 你要我照看她吗 |
[00:17] | Would you? | 行吗 |
[00:21] | Terrorist! | 恐怖分子 |
[00:25] | I want my mommy. I want my mommy! | 我要找妈妈 我要妈妈 |
[00:27] | It’s not safe. | 外面不安全 |
[00:28] | Got to get downstairs and out of sight. | 快去楼下躲起来 |
[00:30] | The shooter’s position is confirmed. | 枪手位置确认完毕 |
[00:32] | – Let’s do it. – No! You cannot do this! | -动手吧 -不 你不能那么做 |
[00:34] | Did you hear me?! My daughter is in there! | 听到没有 我女儿在里面 |
[00:37] | – Move in! – No! | -进去 -不 |
[00:38] | He’s down! | 他趴下了 |
[00:39] | You said… | 你说过 |
[00:42] | “P-Protect Franny.” | “保护弗兰妮” |
[00:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[00:44] | Then you took me down. | 然后你坑了我 |
[00:46] | When my back was turned. | 在我转身的时候 |
[00:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:49] | Taken four hours before the explosion. | 爆炸前四小时拍的 |
[00:50] | You recognize the van? | 你认得这辆车 |
[00:52] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁 |
[00:53] | I tracked down that blue Jeep, | 我顺着那辆蓝色吉普找过来的 |
[00:56] | which then disappeared while I was inside a very strange place. | 在我进入一个奇怪的地方后就不见了 |
[00:59] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[01:00] | I’m thinking we should discuss in person. | 我觉得我们应该面谈 |
[01:02] | Can you get out to my house? | 你能去我家吗 |
[01:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:19] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[01:20] | – Ms. Mathison. – Where is she? | -麦吉森女士 -她在哪 |
[01:21] | Hey, sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | *And the home of the brave* | *而这是勇士之乡* |
[01:50] | The first revolution | 第一次革命 |
[01:50] | is when you change your mind about how you look at things | 始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式 |
[01:54] | and see that there might be another way to look at it | 发现另一种未曾出现过的 |
[01:57] | that you have not been shown. | 全新视角 |
[02:01] | The brutality against protesters, | 残酷地对待抗议者 |
[02:02] | the para-militarization of law enforcement. | 准军事化的执法 |
[02:04] | That’s why we have to keep trying. | 这就是为何我们要不断尝试 |
[02:06] | We don’t need a police state in this country | 我们的国家不需要用极权 |
[02:08] | to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy. | 对抗恐怖主义 我们需要一种新的策略 |
[02:11] | The revolution will not be televised. | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:13] | …the system of indefinite detention… | 无限期羁押的制度… |
[02:15] | FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities… | 调查局和中情局在针对穆斯林社区 |
[02:18] | Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient. | 警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人 |
[02:20] | Get away from me! | 放开我 |
[02:21] | – What’s his name again? – Peter Quinn. | -再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩 |
[02:24] | You will not be able to stay home, brother. | 你将无法待在家中 兄弟 |
[02:26] | You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out. | 你不能插入 打开 并退出 |
[02:29] | – It’s a very alarming charge. – The Russians | -这是非常严重的指控 -俄罗斯人 |
[02:31] | hacked our committees. | 黑进了我们的社区 |
[02:33] | The continuation of endless war. | 无休止的战争 |
[02:35] | Can’t you get that through your fucking skull? | 你的破脑壳怎么就想不通 |
[02:37] | The revolution | 革命活动 |
[02:38] | will put you in the driver’s seat. | 会让你坐上驾驶位 |
[02:41] | The U.S. Continues to engage | 美国持续以非常高的代价 |
[02:42] | in a covert war with very, very high stakes. | 参与一场隐蔽战争 |
[02:45] | I made promises and didn’t keep them. | 做出承诺而不遵守 |
[02:49] | This world began right after 9/11. | 这个时代始于911事件 |
[02:54] | The revolution will not be televised, | 革命活动不会被电视转播 |
[02:56] | not be televised. There will be no rerun. | 不会被电视转播 没有回头路 |
[02:57] | Brothers and sisters, the revolution will be live. | 兄弟姐妹们 革命即将上演 |
[03:01] | Which agency? | 哪家机构 |
[03:03] | I can’t say that here in an open hearing, sir. | 在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生 |
[03:06] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[03:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:45] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[04:46] | You okay? | 你好吗 |
[04:53] | It’s me — Astrid. | 是我 阿斯特丽德 |
[04:56] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[04:58] | They said you’d be out for another 12 hours at least. | 他们告诉我你起码还要昏睡12个小时 |
[05:03] | Wh-Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[05:07] | It’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[05:10] | Middle of nowhere’s the answer. | 答案是无名之地 |
[05:12] | Someplace called Upper Chateaugay — | 某个叫上沙图盖的地方 |
[05:15] | if that’s even how you pronounce it. | 应该是这么念的吧 |
[05:17] | Astrid? | 阿斯特丽德 |
[05:19] | Yeah. It’s me. | 是 是我 |
[05:23] | You’re…You are — | 你是… |
[05:25] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[05:27] | Everything’s gonna be fine now. | 一切都会好起来 |
[05:29] | Oh, what’s happening? | 出了什么事 |
[05:33] | Nothing, nothing. | 没事 没事的 |
[05:34] | You’re just feeling the effects | 你现在感觉到的 |
[05:35] | of the sedative the doctor gave you. | 是医生给你开的镇静剂 |
[05:39] | What doctor? | 什么医生 |
[05:41] | The one at the hospital. | 医院里的那位 |
[05:44] | Don’t let me forget. | 别让我忘记 |
[05:47] | What, Peter? | 什么 彼得 |
[05:48] | What? | 什么 |
[05:50] | Carrie said… | 卡莉说… |
[05:52] | What? | 什么 |
[05:52] | What did Carrie say? | 卡莉说什么 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么 |
[06:00] | You getting this, Carrie? | 你看得到吗 卡莉 |
[06:02] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[06:03] | What about the backyard? | 后院能看到吗 |
[06:04] | Just press the star key. | 按一下星号键 |
[06:08] | Yeah. It’s good, too. | 好啦 也没问题 |
[06:23] | See anything over there? | 看到什么了吗 |
[06:25] | No. | 没 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:30] | Me neither. | 我也没 |
[06:34] | I had eyes on the building all night. | 我整晚盯着那栋楼 |
[06:36] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡一会儿没 |
[06:38] | No. | 没有 |
[06:42] | Look, Carrie, I’m happy to set up an alarm, cameras. | 卡莉 我很高兴你装了警报系统 |
[06:45] | I’ll even stand guard at the door with a rifle, but — | 我甚至愿意拿着步枪守在门口 但是… |
[06:48] | I told you, I can’t call the police. | 我说了 我不能报警 |
[06:50] | A bomb has been planted. An FBI agent is dead. | 有人用炸弹栽赃 一个调查就探员被杀 |
[06:52] | I-I don’t know who these people are, | 我不知道这些人是谁 |
[06:54] | but they are serious. | 但他们不是闹着玩的 |
[06:56] | And they’re connected. | 而且他们上下勾结 |
[06:59] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[07:07] | It’s Franny’s school. | 是弗兰妮的学校 |
[07:08] | I’ll get to work on the alarm. | 我继续去装警报器 |
[07:09] | – Hello? – Carrie? | -喂 -卡莉 |
[07:10] | This is Beth from St. Martha’s. | 我是圣玛莎小学的贝斯 |
[07:12] | Is Franny okay? | 弗兰妮还好吧 |
[07:13] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[07:15] | But I think you should get over here. | 但我觉得你应该过来一趟 |
[07:17] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[07:17] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 就是… |
[07:19] | There’s someone here from Children’s Services. | 有个儿童服务局的人 |
[07:22] | What? | 什么 |
[07:22] | Talking to her about what happened | 问她一些关于两天前 |
[07:23] | at your house two days ago, | 在你家发生的事 |
[07:25] | that police action. – | 警方行动的事 |
[07:27] | – Oh, my God. – I thought you should know. | -天呐 -我觉得应该告诉你 |
[07:29] | Okay, I’m on my way. Tell Franny I’m coming. | 好的 我这就过去 告诉弗兰妮我马上到 |
[07:40] | Carrie, this is Christine Lonas. | 卡莉 这位是克莉丝汀·洛纳斯 |
[07:42] | Hi, I’m from the Administration for Children’s Services. | 你好 我是儿童服务管理局的 |
[07:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:47] | I need to speak to Ms. Mathison alone. | 我需要跟麦吉森女士单独谈谈 |
[07:49] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[07:52] | Well, I’ve been talking to Franny… | 我之前跟弗兰妮谈过… |
[07:55] | I want to see my daughter. | 我要见我女儿 |
[07:57] | Here, take a seat. | 坐下说吧 |
[07:58] | Please. | 请坐 |
[08:06] | So, our agency is required by law to investigate any situation | 我们局有职责对儿童可能受到伤害的情况 |
[08:10] | in which a child may have been harmed. | 依法进行调查 |
[08:12] | She wasn’t harmed. | 她没受到伤害 |
[08:13] | Not physically maybe. | 肉体上可能没有 |
[08:16] | She was upset, n-naturally. | 她当然有些害怕 |
[08:18] | Anybody would be. I was. | 谁都会这样 我就是 |
[08:20] | But w-we talked the whole thing through. | 但我们把事情谈开了 |
[08:23] | She just… | 她只是… |
[08:24] | She just wants to get her life back to normal. | 她只是想让生活回归正常 |
[08:26] | Well, that’s not what I got from my conversation with her. | 这可不是我跟她谈话时感觉的情况 |
[08:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:32] | What I saw was a bright, sensitive little girl | 我看到的是一个开朗敏感的小女孩 |
[08:35] | who was…traumatized by a horrific event. | 受到可怕事件的创伤 |
[08:39] | “Traumatized” Is a strong word. | “创伤”这个说法言重了 |
[08:41] | And her trauma was deepened when you returned her | 而你事后仅一天就带她回到事发地点 |
[08:43] | to the site of the event only one day after it happened. | 进一步加深了她的这个创伤 |
[08:46] | We talked about going home. She was good with it. | 我们说好要回家 她同意回去的 |
[08:49] | It’s not safe psychologically for her to be there. | 从心理上讲 她回到那里是不安全的 |
[08:54] | Look, I d– I don’t agree with you, | 我不同意你的看法 |
[08:56] | but I-I can take her somewhere for a few days, | 但我可以带她去别的地方待几天 |
[08:59] | to a hotel if you think that’s best. | 如果你觉得合适 我们可以去酒店 |
[09:02] | For how long? | 要待多久 |
[09:07] | After my talk with Franny, I made a determination | 跟弗兰妮谈话后 我认为 |
[09:09] | that she’s at imminent risk for further harm. | 她进一步受到伤害的风险很大 |
[09:13] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | She’s been taken out of school | 她已经被从学校带离 |
[09:16] | and placed in a state-registered youth home. | 并被安置在一个州管儿童托管所 |
[09:21] | You mean she’s not here? | 你是说她不在这里了 |
[09:25] | She’s my daughter! You have no right to do this! | 她是我女儿 你没权利这么做 |
[09:28] | Ms. Mathison, please, this is just a temporary step | 麦吉森女士 拜托 这只是临时措施 |
[09:31] | until my office can further assess the situation. | 直到我局能够对情况做进一步评估 |
[09:33] | No, the situation is, I need to see my daughter right now. | 部 情况是我要马上见到我女儿 |
[09:36] | There are steps that need to be taken. | 这里需要走几项程序 |
[09:37] | No, you cannot just put her in some institution! | 不 你们就这么把她扔给某个机构 |
[09:40] | I agree. It’s not ideal. | 我知道 这并不理想 |
[09:42] | Is there a-a family member who could take her in the meantime? | 你有没有亲属有时间照顾她呢 |
[09:46] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[09:47] | Good. | 好的 |
[09:48] | Uh, how do I reach her? | 我怎么联系她 |
[09:49] | You can’t. | 联系不到 |
[09:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:52] | Her husband’s a professor. | 她丈夫是大学教授 |
[09:53] | They’re in Rome for a year on sabbatical. | 她们一起在罗马休一年的长假 |
[09:55] | This — This is bullshit. | 这太扯淡了 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[10:04] | Look, this… isn’t an appropriate place | 这个地方不太适合 |
[10:07] | for us to be having this conversation. | 让我们继续进行这些谈话了 |
[10:10] | My office is ten minutes from here. | 我办公室距离这里10分钟路程 |
[10:12] | What do you say we continue the discussion there, okay? | 你看我们到那边继续谈如何 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:23] | Protesters greet a delegation of Iranian finance ministers | 一个旨在根据饱受争议的核武协定 |
[10:27] | on a diplomatic mission to expedite the easing of sanctions | 推动放松制裁的伊朗财政部代表团 |
[10:30] | under the controversial nuclear-arms treaty. | 受到抗议者的”欢迎” |
[10:33] | Iran is insisting they have dismantled | 伊朗坚称他们已经 |
[10:35] | their nuclear-weapons program | 解除了核武项目 |
[10:37] | while claiming the U.S. is slow-rolling | 声称美国在拖延 |
[10:39] | the promised economic relief. | 履行放松经济制裁的承诺 |
[10:41] | Gentlemen, I have your passports. | 先生们 这是你们的护照 |
[10:43] | Mr. Alibadi. | 阿里巴迪先生 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Mr. Kasem. | 卡西姆 |
[10:47] | That’s for you. | 这是你的 |
[10:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | Mr. Karrubi. | 卡鲁比先生 |
[10:51] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[10:53] | Welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[10:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | -Mr. Falhadi. -Right here. | -法哈迪先生 -这里 |
[10:57] | And, finally, Mr. Mohada. | 最后是 蒙阿达先生 |
[11:00] | My colleague will escort you to your cars. | 我的同事会护送你们上车 |
[11:01] | Enjoy your stay. | 旅途愉快 |
[11:21] | Go back to your own country! | 回你们自己的国家去 |
[11:35] | You’ve never spoken publicly about your son. | 您从来没在公开场合谈到你的儿子 |
[11:38] | W-Why the change of heart? | 为什么改变主意呢 |
[11:40] | I realized I might’ve been giving people the wrong impression. | 我意识到自己可能给人们造成了错误印象 |
[11:43] | What impression is that? | 您说的这个印象是指什么呢 |
[11:45] | Well, that somehow, I wasn’t proud of him | 让公众觉得我并不为他骄傲 |
[11:48] | or the sacrifice that he and so many others made | 或者他和战友们在这场战役中的牺牲 |
[11:52] | in this war. | 不值一提 |
[11:53] | You were proud of him. | 所以您是以他为傲的 |
[11:54] | Oh, yes. Very much so. | 毫无疑问 |
[11:58] | He loved his country. He believed in the mission. | 他热爱祖国 投身使命 |
[12:02] | He was… | 我的儿子他 |
[12:04] | the light of my life, and I miss him | 是我生命的灯塔 过去的每一天 |
[12:06] | every single moment of every day. | 我日夜思念他 |
[12:09] | What was he like? What can you tell us about him? | 他为人是怎样的 您能聊聊吗 |
[12:12] | Well, he never dreamed of being a soldier. | 他从未设想过自己会从军 |
[12:14] | I can tell you that. | 这点我可以告诉大家 |
[12:15] | – No? – No. | -是这样吗 -没错 |
[12:17] | Physics was his passion — | 他热爱物理科学 |
[12:18] | aerospace engineering, to be exact. | 尤其是航天工程 |
[12:21] | 9/11 changed all that. | 911事件之后就不一样了 |
[12:23] | That’s when he decided to enroll at West Point? | 他是那时决定在西点军校就读的吗 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:26] | You didn’t try to talk him out of it? | 您有没有尝试过改变他的想法 |
[12:29] | You couldn’t talk Andrew out of anything, | 安德鲁这个孩子 一旦下定决心 |
[12:31] | not once his mind was made up. | 谁都奈何不了他 |
[12:33] | And once he graduated, he served three tours in Iraq? | 他毕业后三次出征伊拉克 是吗 |
[12:37] | Two full tours. | 完整的只有两次 |
[12:38] | He was killed just at the beginning of his third. | 他在第三次刚开始的时候牺牲了 |
[12:41] | And by then, you had come out against the war. | 那个时候 您已经公开反对战争 |
[12:44] | Yes, and he was furious about it. | 没错 这让他怒不可遏 |
[12:46] | I remember he criticized your Senate-floor speeches, | 他曾批评您在参议院的演讲 |
[12:50] | saying they were aiding and abetting the enemy. | 说这是与敌人同流合污 |
[12:54] | Mm-hmm. Yes. | 他是这么说过 |
[12:55] | It was a very difficult time for us as a family. | 对于我们家而言 那是段艰难时期 |
[12:59] | He was doing what he believed was right, | 他按照他的信念行事 |
[13:02] | and I was doing what I believed was right. | 我也依从我的信念 |
[13:05] | When was the last time you saw him? | 您最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[13:07] | 2007, in Baghdad. | 2007年 在巴格达 |
[13:10] | The Pentagon was in the middle of a charm offensive. | 五角大楼当时正在进行舆论的魅力攻势 |
[13:14] | “The surge is working. | “精准打击很奏效” |
[13:15] | Victory is just over the horizon.” | “胜利就在眼前” |
[13:18] | I was there with a group of skeptical senators. | 当时我和几个半信半疑的议员在一起 |
[13:21] | Well, now it’s almost ten years later, | 现在十年过去了 |
[13:26] | and we are still there, | 我们的军队还没有撤离 |
[13:28] | and American soldiers are still dying. | 美国的士兵每天都有人丧命 |
[13:31] | What a cunt. | 真是个贱逼 |
[13:32] | One of the longest war in our history. | 美国历时最长的战争之一 |
[13:33] | Yes, that’s right. In fact, Syria | 正是 实际上 |
[13:37] | is now the 14th country in the Islamic world | 叙利亚是美国进攻的第十四个伊斯兰国家 |
[13:40] | where U.S. Forces have invaded, occupied, or bombed, | 也是美军占领并轰炸的第十四个国家 |
[13:44] | and that’s just since 1980. | 这还是从1990年算起 |
[13:47] | She’s winning the argument. | 她说的头头是道 |
[13:49] | She’s a Gold Star mom. She’s tough to argue with. | 她可是英雄母亲 辩赢她不易 |
[13:52] | At least… for now she is. | 至少现在很难 |
[13:54] | …on the ground, so we’re talking… | 所以实际上 |
[13:57] | Did you know Javadi’s in town? | 你知道贾瓦迪在这里吗 |
[13:59] | I was alerted the minute he boarded the plane in Tehran. | 他在德黑兰登机的时候就有人给我报信了 |
[14:02] | Well, what are you gonna do about it? | 你有什么打算 |
[14:06] | He and Saul cannot meet. | 他和索尔绝对不能见面 |
[14:08] | Otherwise, everything unravels. | 否则一切就水落石出了 |
[14:12] | They won’t. | 他们见不成 |
[14:18] | Some do. | 是这样 |
[14:19] | And there’s always going to be that debate, | 这是场旷日持久的辩论 |
[14:20] | and that’s — that’s part of the joy of a democracy. | 也是民主制度优越性的一种体现 |
[14:32] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:33] | Well, he got the ticket, sir. | 他拿到票了 先生 |
[14:34] | – Good. – Mr. Berenson? | -那就好 -贝伦森先生 |
[14:36] | You’re needed in the conference room. | 请您到会议室来 |
[14:37] | What’s this about? | 具体是什么事 |
[14:39] | I can’t say, but apparently, it’s urgent. | 我不方便说 但是很紧急 |
[14:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:52] | Saul, Rachel Crofts — Deputy in Counter-Intelligence. | 索尔 我是蕾切尔·克罗夫茨 反情报部副部长 |
[14:55] | I know who you are. What’s this about? | 我认得你 出什么事了 |
[14:58] | We have a bit of an issue. | 我们遇到了件棘手事 |
[15:00] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[15:01] | The Director’s asked me to debrief you | 局长让我给你做简报 |
[15:03] | on your recent visit to the West Bank. | 主题是你最近约旦河西岸的访问 |
[15:05] | You’re kidding. | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[15:06] | You came all the way up from Washington | 千里迢迢让我来这里 |
[15:07] | to ask me about a dinner I had with my sister? | 就为让我汇报和我姐姐的一顿晚餐 |
[15:10] | Come on, Saul. | 得了吧 索尔 |
[15:11] | You’re there the same night a senior Rev Guard commander | 那晚伊斯兰革命卫队的高级指挥官 |
[15:13] | is reported crossing the Jordanian border. | 正好也跨越约旦边境 |
[15:17] | Says who? | 是谁的消息 |
[15:18] | The Israelis. | 以色列方面 |
[15:21] | So that’s what this is — | 所以这次让我来 |
[15:23] | Tovah Rivlin setting a backfire. | 是托娃·里夫林要反击 |
[15:25] | Well, anyway you look at it, the optics aren’t good. | 无论怎么说 情况都不太乐观 |
[15:28] | I’m too old to worry about optics. | 我老花眼了 看什么都不乐观 |
[15:30] | If I did, I’d never look in the mirror. | 不过如果可以的话 我尽量不照镜子 |
[15:34] | This isn’t a laughing matter. | 这不是说笑的时候 |
[15:35] | The Director has been on the receiving end of some | 局长接了几通言辞激烈的电话 |
[15:37] | very heated phone calls, and not just from Tovah Rivlin. | 不只是托娃·里夫林打来的 |
[15:41] | Look, I know this is a pain in the ass, | 我知道这件事很棘手 |
[15:42] | but the Director is hoping you’ll cooperate | 但是局长希望你能配合我们 |
[15:44] | so he can get Mossad off his back. | 否则摩萨德会继续纠缠 |
[15:46] | Consider it a personal favor. | 就当是帮我们个忙 |
[15:48] | I need to make a call first. | 我得先打通电话 |
[15:51] | This is awkward, but I need your phone. | 不好意思 我们得拿走你的手机 |
[15:54] | Why do you need my phone? | 拿我的手机做什么 |
[15:56] | To track your movements in the West Bank. | 追查你在约旦河西岸的行踪 |
[16:00] | Is this a debrief or an interrogation? | 这到底是简报还是审问 |
[16:02] | We just want to present a thorough explanation to Mossad | 我们只想给摩萨德一个完整的解释 |
[16:05] | so we can close the chapter on what I hope | 这样这场误会 |
[16:07] | is just a misunderstanding. | 才能到此为止 |
[16:10] | The sooner we begin, the sooner we finish. | 我们越早开始 就越早结束 |
[16:13] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[16:27] | Look, I-I know what this is about. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[16:29] | There was all this craziness at my house, | 那天场面很混乱 |
[16:32] | and somebody called your agency, one of the neighbors or | 邻居或者弗兰妮学校的某个家长 |
[16:35] | – a parent from Franny’s school. – Ms. Mathison — | -给你们打了电话 -麦吉森女士… |
[16:37] | But they don’t know me, and they don’t know Franny, | 但是他们不了解我和弗兰妮 |
[16:39] | and they don’t know what really happened. | 对事情的经过也不知情 |
[16:41] | Well, that’s why we’re here | 来我办公室 |
[16:42] | so that you can tell me what happened. | 就是为了更好的讨论事情的经过 |
[16:44] | – I am a good mother. – I understand. | -我是个称职的母亲 -我明白 |
[16:47] | Why don’t you start and tell me about that day? | 给我讲讲到底发生了什么吧 |
[16:50] | – The day of the bombing. – That’s right. | -爆炸那天 -没错 |
[16:51] | Okay. Uh, well… | 好吧 |
[16:54] | I got a call from Reda Hashem, my — my business partner… | 我接到里达·哈希姆 我生意伙伴的电话 |
[16:58] | informing me that one of our clients | 他告诉我 我们的一位客户 |
[16:59] | was apparently driving the truck that blew up. | 当时正开着那辆爆炸的卡车 |
[17:02] | Imagine that was quite a shock. | 想必很令人震惊 |
[17:04] | Yeah, to say the least. | 是啊 可以这样说 |
[17:05] | Uh, his family was distraught. I had to get over there. | 他的家人心急如焚 我得过去 |
[17:09] | And that’s when you left Franny with, uh, Mr. Quinn? | 那时你丢下弗兰妮单独和奎恩先生在一起 |
[17:14] | – It was for ten minutes. – Mm-hmm. | -只有十分钟而已 -嗯 |
[17:16] | Her nanny was on her way. | 她保姆快到了 |
[17:17] | Yes, one of my colleagues spoke to her. | 是的 我有一位同事跟她谈过了 |
[17:20] | Uh, the point is, | 关键是 |
[17:22] | I had to go, and there was no one else. | 我不得不走 当时没有其他人了 |
[17:24] | Plus, Franny adores Quinn. | 另外 弗兰妮喜欢奎恩 |
[17:27] | Tell me about him. What’s your connection? | 跟我说说他 你们是什么关系 |
[17:29] | We’re former colleagues. | 我们之前是同事 |
[17:30] | We worked together at the Central Intelligence Agency. | 我们在中央情报局共事 |
[17:34] | Why is he living with you? | 他为什么跟你一起生活 |
[17:36] | Well, we’re also friends, | 我们也是朋友 |
[17:37] | and he was recovering from a brain injury at the Brooklyn V.A., | 他在布鲁克林退伍兵医院恢复脑损伤 |
[17:42] | but that didn’t work out. | 但效果不是很好 |
[17:43] | So I couldn’t let him live on the street. | 我不能让他流落街头 |
[17:46] | I just got off the phone with the V.A. | 我刚刚给医院打过电话 |
[17:48] | I understand that Mr. Quinn suffers | 我理解的是奎恩先生 |
[17:50] | from bouts of rage and depression. | 饱受愤怒和抑郁折磨 |
[17:54] | Yeah. Yeah, there’s some psychological issues. | 是啊 他确实有些心理问题 |
[17:57] | Including violent outbursts. | 包括暴力倾向 |
[18:01] | He hated it at the V.A. | 他不喜欢医院 |
[18:03] | Still, you moved him into your house. | 但你依然把他转移到你家 |
[18:07] | No, in-into the basement. It’s a separate apartment. | 不 是地下室 是分开的公寓 |
[18:11] | There’s a door that locks. | 有一扇能锁上的门 |
[18:12] | There were very strict rules in place. | 我们有严格的规矩 |
[18:15] | E-everything was fine. | 本来一切都好 |
[18:16] | Right. Until the bombing. | 对 爆炸之前一切都好 |
[18:18] | Yes, the press came to my house. | 对啊 媒体包围了我家 |
[18:20] | There were people throwing rocks. | 有人往我们家扔石头 |
[18:21] | There were police everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[18:23] | Well, weren’t they there because Mr. Quinn | 他们之所以在那儿 不正是因为奎恩先生 |
[18:24] | was holding Franny and your nanny hostage? | 把弗兰妮和你保姆当成人质吗 |
[18:26] | – No! That is not accurate. – He wasn’t holding them hostage? | -不 这么说不准确 -他没把她们当人质 |
[18:31] | Not from his point of view. | 在他看来不是的 |
[18:35] | Quinn is — is a highly trained soldier. | 奎恩是一个训练有素的士兵 |
[18:39] | He believed that Franny was in danger, | 他相信弗兰妮有危险 |
[18:41] | which, you know, she was, | 而且她的确有危险 |
[18:44] | sh– from people throwing rocks, from the police. | 因为那些扔石头的人 还有警察 |
[18:47] | He was doing what he could to keep her safe. | 他是想尽己所能保护她的安全 |
[18:49] | Do you think that Franny felt safe? | 你觉得弗兰妮觉得安全吗 |
[18:54] | W– I’m sure she was frightened, but she’s a strong girl. | 她肯定很害怕 但她是个坚强的孩子 |
[19:05] | There’s something I want to share with you. | 我有些事情想告诉你 |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | During our conversation, | 我和她谈了谈 |
[19:10] | Franny disclosed that she didn’t feel safe with Mr. Quinn. | 弗兰妮说她觉得和奎恩先生在一起不安全 |
[19:13] | In fact, she said she was terrified. | 事实上 她说她吓坏了 |
[19:17] | She thought she was gonna die. | 她以为自己会死 |
[19:25] | Yeah, I know that that is hard to hear. | 我知道这听着很难受 |
[19:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:34] | Just… | 就… |
[19:38] | M-Ms. Lonas, when… | 洛纳斯女士 我… |
[19:41] | when can I see her? | 我什么时候能见她 |
[19:42] | What do I have to do? I will do anything. | 我能做些什么 做什么都行 |
[19:47] | You’re doing it. | 你正在做 |
[19:47] | Y-you are…helping with the investigation. | 你正在协助我们调查 |
[19:51] | And how long will this take? | 要花多长时间 |
[19:53] | I will try and get your case before the judge tomorrow. | 我尽量明天就把你的案子给法官看 |
[19:57] | And then Franny comes home? | 之后弗兰妮就能回家了 |
[19:58] | Mm… that’s up to the judge. | 那要看法官 |
[20:03] | Now, do you have a lawyer? | 你请律师了吗 |
[20:12] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[20:17] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[20:26] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[20:33] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[20:39] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[20:42] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[21:14] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[21:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:17] | What’s it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:19] | Freezing to death. | 快冻死了 |
[21:21] | Come on, let’s at least get you into the car, | 快 至少先上车 |
[21:24] | – where it’s warm. – No. | -车里暖和 -不 |
[21:26] | I have to get back to New York. | 我得回纽约 |
[21:28] | Well, that would be a mistake. | 那样做是个错误 |
[21:29] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[21:30] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[21:32] | You will be arrested again. | 你会再次被捕的 |
[21:33] | That’s the deal — | 约定是这样的 |
[21:34] | you stay out here, out of the public eye. | 你别让公众看见 |
[21:37] | What deal? | 什么约定 |
[21:40] | The deal Dar Adal made. | 达尔·阿德尔的约定 |
[21:43] | Right now, you’re an important national-security asset. | 现在 你是关系国家安全的重要人员 |
[21:45] | Break the terms, and you’re a national-security risk. | 打破这个约定 你就是国家安全威胁 |
[21:48] | Do I look like a f-fucking risk to you? | 我这逼样像威胁吗 |
[21:53] | You shot a civilian, Peter. | 你朝一个平民开枪 彼得 |
[21:54] | In the… | 在 |
[21:57] | safe place! | 安全之地 |
[21:58] | Yeah, with a handgun, from distance. | 对 用一支手枪从远处 |
[22:02] | ‘Cause they were coming for me. | 因为他们冲我来了 |
[22:05] | Who is? | 谁 |
[22:06] | The people. | 那些人 |
[22:08] | W-what people? | 哪些人 |
[22:10] | The people who… built the bomb. | 制造炸弹的人 |
[22:15] | What do you mean, the kid? | 你是指那孩子 |
[22:16] | No, not the kid! | 不 不是那孩子 |
[22:17] | Peter, I-I don’t understand. | 彼得 我不明白 |
[22:19] | Exactly. I have to go find out. | 对 我得去查明真相 |
[22:29] | You folks okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[22:30] | Hey, can I ride get a ride into town? | 能开车载我进城吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah, hop in. | 上车吧 |
[22:34] | Sir, trust me. | 先生 相信我 |
[22:35] | You don’t want to do this. My husband’s not well. | 你不想这么做的 我丈夫不舒服 |
[22:37] | I’m not her husband. She just lied. | 我不是她丈夫 她撒谎了 |
[22:39] | – Ignore him. – Why are you lying? | -别管他 -你为什么撒谎 |
[22:41] | – He’s off his — – She’s a German spy woman! | -他的… -她是个德国女间谍 |
[22:44] | He’s off his meds. | 他没吃药 |
[22:45] | – She has me trapped in a… – Yeah. I’m sorry. | -她把我困在… -好 抱歉 |
[22:47] | – Sorry, buddy. Not today. – No! You have to help me! | -抱歉 哥们 今天不行 -不 你得帮帮我 |
[22:53] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[24:05] | They got him. | 他们抓到他了 |
[24:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:18] | At any point in the course of the evening, | 整个晚上你在任何时候 |
[24:20] | did you leave the location, | 离开过那个位置 |
[24:23] | or did you receive a message there? | 还是在那收到了消息 |
[24:24] | Saul, I’m sorry. | 索尔 抱歉 |
[24:26] | I just heard this was happening. | 我刚听说出了这事 |
[24:28] | I think we’re done here, Rachel. | 我想我们聊完了 蕾切尔 |
[24:30] | But the Director asked me to — | 但是局长要我… |
[24:31] | Let me handle the Director. | 局长那里交给我 |
[24:34] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:50] | Ohh, I’m getting too old for this. | 年龄太大经不住这些了 |
[24:55] | They grilled you about your trip to the West Bank, huh? | 他们因你去了约旦河西岸而拷问你 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:59] | Heads-up sure would’ve been nice. | 提前打声招呼不好吗 |
[25:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:02] | Come on, Dar. | 少来了 达尔 |
[25:04] | Counter-Intelligence wouldn’t send one of their shit-stirrers | 没有你的同意 反情报部不会派个 |
[25:07] | to debrief me… without your blessing. | 搅屎棍子过来问话的 |
[25:10] | I didn’t know she was here, Saul, till a minute ago. | 一分钟前我都不知道她在这 索尔 |
[25:12] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:21] | Got my phone? | 手机给我 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:38] | Yeah, I understand. | 好 我明白 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:41] | Yeah. Got it. | 好 明白 |
[25:44] | Okay, you’ve got my contact info, | 好 你有我的联系方式了 |
[25:45] | so just call me directly if anything else comes up. | 有什么事 直接打给我 |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:51] | Here’s what I’ve been able to find out. | 这是我能查到的情况 |
[25:52] | They’re moving Franny to a private home. | 他们要把弗兰妮带到某个私人家庭 |
[25:54] | She has a home. | 她有家庭 |
[25:55] | They’re a highly regarded family. | 那家人备受尊敬 |
[25:56] | They’ve got two kids of their own. | 他们自己有两个孩子 |
[25:57] | One is close to Franny’s age. It’ll be like a sleepover. | 一个跟弗兰妮年龄相仿 就像出去住一宿 |
[26:00] | With people she doesn’t know. | 跟她不认识的人一起 |
[26:01] | Wh-what are they telling her? She must be freaking out! | 他们跟她说什么了 她肯定吓坏了 |
[26:03] | It’s one night, Carrie. | 只住一晚 卡莉 |
[26:05] | We’re scheduled to be in court tomorrow afternoon. | 我们定好明天下午出庭 |
[26:08] | I can’t just sit here and allow this to happen. | 我不能在这任由其发生 |
[26:11] | You’ve got no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[26:14] | Look at it this way. | 这么想吧 |
[26:15] | Franny has been through something terrifying. | 弗兰尼经历了非常可怕的事 |
[26:17] | The caseworkers are just doing what they’re supposed to do, | 专员只是在履行他们的职责 |
[26:20] | protecting the child in question. | 保护遇到麻烦的孩子 |
[26:21] | Franny doesn’t need their protection. | 弗兰尼不需要他们的保护 |
[26:23] | And when the judge realizes that tomorrow, | 等明天法官意识到这点 |
[26:25] | he’ll send her home. | 就会让她回家 |
[31:03] | For the most part, | 在很大程度上 |
[31:04] | Ms. Mathison is an involved, concerned parent. | 麦吉森女士是一位关切负责的家长 |
[31:07] | Recently, she moved to Brooklyn and started a new career | 近期 她搬去了布鲁克林谋求新的发展 |
[31:10] | in an effort to become a more consistent presence | 努力在弗兰妮生活中 |
[31:13] | in Franny’s life. | 坚定地守护 |
[31:14] | However, I found that Ms. Mathison’s efforts | 然而 我发现麦吉森女士努力 |
[31:16] | to provide a stable environment for Franny | 为弗兰妮营造安定环境的做法 |
[31:18] | have been undermined by some…blind spots. | 仍然存在诸多的盲区 |
[31:23] | For example, she brought a mentally disturbed veteran, | 比如说她带回了一位精神错乱的退伍军人 |
[31:26] | Peter Quinn, into her home. | 彼得·奎恩 进了她家门 |
[31:28] | I-I thought I explained that? | 我想我已解释清楚了 |
[31:31] | This led to an incident which Mr. Quinn held Franny | 这导致了奎恩先生将弗兰妮及保姆 |
[31:33] | and her nanny hostage for several hours. | 挟持为人质长达数小时 |
[31:35] | I described it in detail in my report. | 在我的报告中已详细描述 |
[31:38] | I’ve read it. | 我已读过 |
[31:39] | Your Honor, Quinn thought he was protecting Franny. | 法官大人 奎恩认为他是在保护弗兰妮 |
[31:41] | You’ll have your chance to address the court, Ms. Mathison. | 你等下有机会对本庭讲明 麦吉森女士 |
[31:44] | I’m sorry, but y-you should know | 不好意思 但您要知道 |
[31:45] | that Quinn is no longer living in my home. | 奎恩已经不住在我家里 |
[31:47] | It’s an important point, Your Honor. | 这点至关重要 法官大人 |
[31:49] | If the main issue is Franny’s exposure to Mr. Quinn, | 如果首要问题是奎恩对弗兰妮的威胁 |
[31:51] | that problem has been resolved. | 这个问题已解决 |
[31:52] | Your Honor, even with Mr. Quinn removed from the home, | 法官大人 尽管奎恩先生搬了出去 |
[31:55] | Franny continues to be at risk. | 弗兰妮仍有危险 |
[31:56] | From whom? | 谁危险 |
[31:58] | Well, from her mother. | 她的妈妈 |
[32:00] | This morning, I conducted my second interview with Franny. | 今天早晨 我和弗兰妮做了第二次面谈 |
[32:03] | In this conversation, she disclosed a disturbing fact. | 谈话中 她提到一件令人不安的事 |
[32:08] | Two nights ago, she woke up | 大前天夜里 她睁眼时发现 |
[32:10] | and discovered her mother in her room. | 她妈妈在她的房间里 |
[32:11] | So? | 怎样 |
[32:13] | Ms. Mathison was sitting on the floor near Franny’s bed, | 麦吉森女士坐在弗兰妮床边的地板上 |
[32:16] | asleep, with a gun in her lap. | 睡梦中膝上放着一把手枪 |
[32:22] | Ms. Mathison, is that true? | 麦吉森女士 可有此事 |
[32:29] | I did have a gun, but I was not asleep. | 我是拿着枪 但没有睡着 |
[32:31] | That’s not what her daughter said. | 她女儿不是这么说的 |
[32:34] | Was the gun loaded, Ms. Mathison? | 子弹上膛了吗 麦吉森女士 |
[32:42] | Answer the question. | 请回答 |
[32:46] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[32:50] | Putting aside for a moment whether or not you were asleep, | 且不论你是否睡着了 |
[32:53] | can you explain what you were doing | 你能解释一下 你为什么 |
[32:55] | in your daughter’s room with a loaded gun? | 在女儿房间拿着上膛的手枪吗 |
[32:58] | I had reason to fear for my safety | 我有理由担忧我的安全 |
[32:59] | Your Honor, and Franny’s. | 以及弗兰妮的安全 法官大人 |
[33:01] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你为何不报警 |
[33:06] | If you felt you were in danger, | 如果你感觉身处险境 |
[33:09] | why not call the police? | 为何不报警 |
[33:14] | Your Honor, I’m a former intelligence officer. | 法官大人 我曾经是情报人员 |
[33:16] | I used to work for the CIA. | 我为中情局工作 |
[33:19] | Go on. | 继续 |
[33:20] | I’ve been trained to handle firearms | 我受过武器训练 |
[33:23] | and deal with threatening situations. | 懂得如何应对威胁 |
[33:25] | Lately, at my home, there have been times | 最近在我家 我发觉 |
[33:27] | when that I felt that Franny and I were in danger, | 我和弗兰妮可能有危险 |
[33:29] | so I responded in the way that I was trained. | 我用我受训的方式来应对 |
[33:32] | By spending the night next to your daughter with a loaded gun? | 半夜持枪守在女儿身边吗 |
[33:35] | Uh, the safety was on. | 枪有开保险的 |
[33:37] | But the gun was loaded. | 但子弹上膛了 |
[33:39] | Your daughter’s sleeping a few feet away. | 你女儿睡在一旁 |
[33:40] | Do you think that’s reasonable? | 你觉得这合理吗 |
[33:43] | Two days before, I had people out on the street | 两天以前 有人从街上 |
[33:45] | throwing rocks at my house, calling me a terrorist. | 往我家里扔石头 骂我恐怖分子 |
[33:48] | Aren’t the police prepared to handle a situation like that? | 警察难道没有办法处理此事吗 |
[33:50] | Well, the last time the police came to my house, | 上一次警察来我家 |
[33:52] | things didn’t turn out so well. | 事情处理不太理想 |
[33:54] | So you’re saying you can handle a dangerous situation | 所以你是说 你会比警察更有能力 |
[33:57] | better than the police? | 处理此类情形 |
[33:59] | No. | 不是 |
[34:00] | No, I-I do not mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[34:02] | I mean I have worked intense environments | 我是说我曾经在紧急环境中工作过 |
[34:06] | in — in Baghdad and Islamabad. | 在巴格达和伊斯兰堡 |
[34:08] | I-I don’t panic in dangerous situations. | 我在危险情境中不会慌乱 |
[34:10] | I can keep my head clear. | 我能保持头脑清醒 |
[34:12] | But in terms of my home, | 但在我家中 |
[34:14] | the demonstrators haven’t come back, | 示威者没再来 |
[34:16] | so that danger has passed, | 这个险情已经没了 |
[34:17] | and Quinn is no longer living in the house. | 奎恩也不再住我家了 |
[34:19] | So I’m confident that Franny will be safe at home with me. | 所以我有信心弗兰妮在家中十分安全 |
[34:25] | Your Honor… | 法官大人 |
[34:26] | Ms. Mathison’s neglected to tell the court an important fact. | 麦吉森女士没有对本庭陈述一个重要事实 |
[34:30] | Go on. | 请讲 |
[34:31] | She suffers from bipolar disorder. | 她患有躁郁症 |
[34:33] | – What?! – That is out of line. | -什么 -这太过分了 |
[34:35] | Is this true? | 是否属实 |
[34:37] | Yes, but I take medication. | 是 但是我有服药 |
[34:39] | I haven’t had an episode in over a year. | 过去一年我都没再犯过 |
[34:41] | She’s been hospitalized for her disorder twice | 她有因此住过两次院 |
[34:44] | and received electroconvulsive therapy. | 接受过电休克疗法 |
[34:46] | Your Honor, depriving a parent of her custodial rights | 法官大人 以疾病为借口剥夺家长监护权 |
[34:49] | because of an illness is blatant discrimination. | 是公然的歧视 |
[34:51] | Not if the illness endangers a child. | 除非此疾病威胁孩子安全 |
[34:54] | And Ms. Mathison’s claims about mysterious threats | 麦吉森女士所称的神秘威胁 |
[34:58] | and distrust of the police | 以及对警方的不信任 |
[34:59] | sound exactly like symptoms of a manic episode. | 正与其所患的症状发作相吻合 |
[35:02] | There were threats. | 是有威胁的 |
[35:03] | They had nothing to do with my illness. | 这与我的疾病无关 |
[35:04] | Quiet, please. | 请肃静 |
[35:11] | What is the agency’s recommendation? | 机构的建议如何 |
[35:13] | Bottom line, Your Honor, | 法官大人 最起码 |
[35:14] | Ms. Mathison fell asleep in her daughter’s bedroom | 麦吉森小姐拿着一把上膛的枪 |
[35:17] | with a loaded gun. | 在女儿房里睡着了 |
[35:19] | Our assessment is that, this fact alone | 我们认为 这一事实 |
[35:21] | meets the legal requirement of imminent risk. | 构成了紧急避险的法律要件 |
[35:27] | I’m going to accept the agency’s recommendation. | 我要采纳专业建议 |
[35:29] | Ms. Mathison, | 麦吉森小姐 |
[35:30] | you’ll be required to undergo psychiatric evaluation. | 你需要接受精神鉴定 |
[35:34] | Ms. Lonas, I’d like you to prepare a home study | 洛纳斯女士 希望你准备家庭审查文件 |
[35:38] | and a deeper background investigation. | 和更深入的背景调查 |
[35:40] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是 法官大人 |
[35:41] | Franny will remain in foster care | 弗兰妮将继续留在寄宿家庭 |
[35:43] | – until more information is provided at further proceedings. – No! | -直到后续进程提供更多信息 -不 |
[35:46] | This session is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[35:50] | I’m gonna talk to her. I’ll be right back. | 我跟她谈谈 马上回来 |
[36:23] | Popcorn! Cotton candy! | 爆米花 棉花糖 |
[36:36] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[36:43] | Sure you have the right seat? | 你坐对位置了吗 |
[36:47] | You’re Saul. | 你是索尔 |
[36:49] | I am. Who are you? | 正是 你是谁 |
[36:51] | Amir. | 阿米尔 |
[36:52] | You and I have a friend in common. | 你和我有共同的朋友 |
[36:54] | Where is our friend? | 我们的朋友呢 |
[36:56] | Someplace safe, waiting for you. | 在安全的地方等你 |
[36:59] | Why didn’t he come? | 他为何不来 |
[37:01] | He’ll explain when you see him. | 等你见到他 他会解释 |
[37:03] | Come, I’ll take you to him. | 来 我带你去找他 |
[37:08] | Our friend said I should send greetings from Sergeant Brody. | 我们的朋友说布洛迪中士向您问好 |
[37:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:55] | Majid. | 马吉德 |
[38:58] | Kindly explain what the fuck is going on. | 好好解释都他妈是怎么回事 |
[39:01] | If it wasn’t for that loyal man in the car, | 要不是车里那位忠诚的人 |
[39:03] | I’d be dead right now — maybe worse. | 我已经死了 或者更糟 |
[39:06] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:06] | I was picked up by my own service, | 我被自己的人带走 |
[39:09] | accused of being a traitor. | 指控我反叛 |
[39:11] | Who knew I was coming to New York? | 谁知道我要来纽约 |
[39:13] | No one. | 没人 |
[39:14] | No one? | 没人 |
[39:15] | Then who was aware of our meeting in the West Bank? | 那谁知道我们在约旦河西岸见面 |
[39:21] | The Israelis suspected it. | 以色利怀疑过 |
[39:24] | But only one other person knew for sure. | 但除了我们 只有一个人明确知道 |
[39:28] | Dar Adal — I told him about it myself. | 达尔·阿德尔 我自己跟他说的 |
[39:32] | The same Dar Adal who’s been trying to undermine | 就是那个想方设法 步步紧逼 |
[39:35] | the nuclear deal every step of the way? | 要破坏核协议的达尔·阿德尔吗 |
[39:37] | That was over three years ago. | 那都过去三年多了 |
[39:39] | If he was gonna burn you… | 如果他要整你 |
[39:41] | time was then, not now. | 不用等到现在 |
[39:42] | Not if he thinks that we are building a bomb in North Korea. | 除非他现在认为我们要在朝鲜造核弹 |
[39:46] | Are you… | 你们 |
[39:48] | building a bomb in North Korea? | 要在朝鲜造核弹吗 |
[40:00] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[40:01] | Your friend the banker, Farhad Nafisi. | 你的银行家朋友 法尔哈德·纳菲斯 |
[40:05] | He’s a little hard to recognize, I admit. | 他这样子确实有点难认 |
[40:08] | Wild guess — he’s working for Mossad. | 大胆的猜想 他为摩萨德做事 |
[40:11] | For the past eight years. | 过去八年都是 |
[40:14] | Including the little show they put on for you in Abu Dhabi. | 包括在阿布扎比跟你演的戏 |
[40:18] | You have him on camera admitting as much? | 你拍下他承认的视频吗 |
[40:22] | Show me. | 我看看 |
[40:26] | First, I want political asylum. | 我先要政治庇护 |
[40:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:31] | Plus, I want ’round-the-clock protection | 而且我要全天候的保护 |
[40:33] | and access to my $45 million. | 还要拿到我的4500万美元 |
[40:37] | That’s gonna be a little trickier. | 那样就有点难度了 |
[40:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[40:43] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[40:45] | I can put you in front of someone who can make it happen. | 我可以带你直接去找能做到的人 |
[40:49] | The President-elect. | 候任总统 |
[40:55] | Go on. | 继续 |
[40:57] | And she can hear it from your own lips — | 如果她能听到你亲口说 |
[40:59] | Iran isn’t cheating on the deal. | 伊朗没有违反协议 |
[41:02] | There’s no parallel program in North Korea. | 朝鲜没有并行项目 |
[41:06] | Nothing would give me greater pleasure. | 真是再好不过了 |
[41:09] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[41:13] | Amir! | 阿米尔 |
[41:15] | I’ll set up the meeting. | 我帮你安排见面 |
[41:20] | Hello. Saul Berenson. | 你好 我是索尔·贝伦森 |
[41:22] | Well, I need to speak to him immediately. | 我得立刻和他讲话 |
[41:24] | It’s urgent. | 情况紧急 |
[41:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:37] | Majid… | 马吉德 |
[41:41] | for Chrissake. | 天啊 |
[41:42] | What? | 怎么 |
[41:44] | No loose ends. | 不能留把柄 |
[41:46] | You taught me that, Saul. | 你教我的 索尔 |
[41:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[41:49] | Help me put him in the trunk. | 帮我把他抬进后备箱 |
[42:08] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[42:09] | Down by the lake. | 在湖边 |
[42:12] | He hasn’t said a word… not since I called you. | 我打给你之后 他什么都不说 |
[42:15] | But he knows I’m coming? | 但他知道我要来吗 |
[42:18] | Seemed to calm him down. | 好像能让他冷静下来 |
[42:20] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能干什么了 |
[42:22] | No, no, you did the right thing. | 不 不 你做得对 |
[42:24] | What have you told him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[42:27] | What I know, which isn’t much. | 我知道的都说了 不多 |
[42:30] | Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea, me coming. | 也许我过来不是好主意 |
[42:33] | Listen. | 听着 |
[42:34] | Convincing him was never gonna be easy. | 说服他不是容易的事 |
[42:37] | You being here is gonna make all the difference. | 但你过来会大不一样 |
[42:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:42] | So, you want to do this alone or… | 你想跟他单独谈谈还是 |
[42:45] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[43:08] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[43:12] | Feeling sorry for yourself? | 自暴自弃吗 |
[43:14] | Go fuck yourself, Dar. | 滚鸡巴蛋吧 达尔 |
[43:18] | Because if you are, that would be a first. | 如果你在自暴自弃 那你自己先滚 |
[43:22] | You grew up in a hard school, no time for self-pity. | 你在要求严格的学校长大 没时间自暴自弃 |
[43:27] | It’s the first thing about you that impressed. | 这是你留下的第一印象 |
[43:30] | Not the first thing. | 不是第一印象 |
[43:33] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[43:36] | we’re all beautiful when we’re young, aren’t we? | 我们年轻时都很迷人 对吧 |
[43:39] | Fucking… dirty old man. | 你个老王八蛋 |
[43:43] | Fair enough. | 说的对 |
[43:46] | For the record, though, I… | 但是要知道 我… |
[43:48] | I never forced myself on anyone. | 我从没强迫任何人 |
[43:54] | I’m not staying here. | 我不会一直待在这里 |
[43:56] | Yes, you are. Astrid will look after you | 你得待着 阿斯特丽德会照顾你 |
[43:59] | till you can look after yourself. | 直到你能自理 |
[44:00] | No. | 不 |
[44:02] | The alternative is prison or the psych ward. | 不然就蹲监狱或进精神病房 |
[44:06] | That’s the truth, Peter. | 事实如此 彼得 |
[44:09] | And what’s so bad? | 而且有什么不好的 |
[44:11] | Isn’t this what you always dreamed of? | 这难道不是你一直梦想的吗 |
[44:13] | A house on a lake. Or do I have that wrong, too? | 湖畔小屋 还是我这点也猜错了 |
[44:16] | Why don’t you just put me in a fuckin’… | 你怎么不给我戴上该死的… |
[44:22] | Collar. | 项圈 |
[44:24] | Collar! Thank you. | 项圈 谢谢您呐 |
[44:32] | What’s so important you have to get back to New York? | 你有什么要紧的事非要回到纽约吗 |
[44:36] | Astrid mentioned on the phone | 阿斯特丽德电话上提到 |
[44:37] | you were talking about the attack. | 你在说袭击的事 |
[44:40] | The bomb that went off — why are you so interested? | 你怎么如此在意被引爆的炸弹 |
[44:43] | What’s it to you? | 与你何干 |
[44:49] | Well, if you won’t say, I will. | 你要是不说 我来说 |
[44:51] | It’s Carrie Mathison. | 是因为卡莉·麦吉森 |
[44:55] | Her foundation represented the bomber. | 她所在的基金会代表炸弹袭击者辩护 |
[44:57] | She’s what’s pulling you back to New York, isn’t that it? | 你就是为了她才想回纽约 对吧 |
[45:00] | No. | 不对 |
[45:03] | The sway she holds over you… and Saul, | 她对你还有索尔的影响 |
[45:06] | I’ll never understand — Fuck, it’s cold out here! | 我永远都搞不懂 妈的 这里太冷了 |
[45:10] | I believe they had a name for her in Kabul, didn’t they, | 我记得她在当喀布尔做站长时 |
[45:12] | when she was Station Chief there. | 其他人给她起了个外号 |
[45:14] | What was it again? | 叫什么来着 |
[45:15] | “The Angel of Death”? | “死亡天使” |
[45:17] | “The Drone Queen.” | “无人机女王” |
[45:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:20] | And in Berlin? | 在柏林呢 |
[45:21] | Just stop, Dar. | 别说了 达尔 |
[45:27] | I assume you never heard the whole story… | 我猜你并不完全了解 |
[45:30] | of your medical ordeal there. | 你在那边的病床上受折磨 |
[45:33] | Yeah, I did. Carrie told me. | 我全知道 卡莉告诉我了 |
[45:35] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[45:38] | That I… | 她说我… |
[45:40] | flatlined and was dead for three minutes. | 心脏停跳 有三分钟没有生命迹象 |
[45:47] | Not exactly. | 并非全部真相 |
[45:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[45:52] | You were in a coma, Peter, a deep coma. | 你当时昏迷了 彼得 深度昏迷 |
[45:55] | Carrie ordered the doctors to wake you up. | 卡莉命令医生让你苏醒 |
[45:58] | She did this despite repeated warnings | 尽管多次警告这么做很危险 |
[46:01] | about the risks of the procedure. | 她还是执意如此 |
[46:03] | She thought you might have information | 她以为你或许知道 |
[46:05] | on the terror cell that was plotting the attack | 策划袭击中央火车站的 |
[46:08] | on Hauptbahnhof. | 那伙恐怖分子的情报 |
[46:10] | She was wrong. | 她错了 |
[46:21] | W-what risks? | 有什么危险 |
[46:23] | The main one was massive cerebral hemorrhage. | 主要会导致脑部大量出血 |
[46:27] | Stroke. | 中风 |
[46:32] | You think she’s been taking care of you | 你以为这几个月 |
[46:33] | all these months out of love? | 她照顾你是出于爱吗 |
[46:36] | Sounds a lot more like guilt if you ask me. | 我会说更多是出于愧疚 |
[46:43] | I bought you this one chance. | 我给了你这次机会 |
[46:48] | There won’t be another. | 不会再有下次 |
[47:47] | Uh, hello. This is Carrie Mathison. | 你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[47:49] | C-can you, uh, put me through to the President-elect? | 能帮我接通候任总统吗 |
[47:55] | Yes! I know what time it is. I’m sorry. | 是 我知道现在很晚了 抱歉 |
[47:57] | Uh, yes. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[47:58] | It’s, uh — it’s urgent. | 有急事 |
[48:05] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[48:06] | Madame President-elect. | 候任总统女士 |
[48:10] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[48:11] | Children’s Services has put Franny into foster care. | 儿童服务局把弗兰尼送去寄养家庭了 |
[48:16] | I don’t — I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[48:19] | They won’t — they won’t tell me. | 他们不肯告诉我 |
[48:21] | I-I haven’t — I haven’t been able to see her. | 我最近一直没见到她 |
[48:23] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[48:26] | I-I was thinking that with all your contacts in Albany, | 我在想你在奥尔巴尼有那么多熟人 |
[48:31] | that m-maybe y-you know someone who oversees the agency | 你或许认识监管该机构 |
[48:34] | or — or — or the judge. | 或是法官 |
[48:36] | Just… someone you could call. | 你能打招呼的 |
[48:40] | Call to…? | 打招呼… |
[48:42] | To — to vouch for me, you know? | 打招呼为我担保 |
[48:45] | T-to… | 去… |
[48:48] | To tell them how — how wrong this is. | 去告诉他们都弄错了 |
[48:54] | I can’t use the office of the President | 我不能利用总统的职务便利 |
[48:56] | to solve a personal problem. | 解决个人麻烦 |
[48:58] | Well, it’s just a call. | 打个电话而已 |
[49:00] | It’s unethical. | 这违背道德 |
[49:03] | I’m surprised you would even ask me. | 我没想到你竟然会让我做这样的事 |
[49:04] | My daughter is in — | 我的女儿… |
[49:06] | is in some stranger’s house, | 在陌生人的家里 |
[49:09] | just lying there, thinking I’ve abandoned her! | 躺在床上 以为我抛弃她了 |
[49:13] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[49:14] | No. No! | 没有 没有 |
[49:18] | I just… | 我只是 |
[49:19] | I just thought that — that — | 我只是觉得 |
[49:21] | that you, of all people, would understand. | 你最能明白我的感受 |
[49:25] | I me– | 我是说 |
[49:27] | You lost a child. | 你也失去过一个孩子 |
[49:35] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[49:39] | Yeah, may… | 好了 或许… |
[49:42] | m-maybe that was — that was too far. | 或许这请求太过分了 |
[49:43] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[49:45] | Jesus. I-I — What — what am I supposed to do? | 天啊 我该怎么办啊 |
[49:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[49:50] | But I can’t help you. I’m sorry. | 但我帮不了你 抱歉 |
[49:52] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[50:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[50:16] | Hello? It’s Christine Lonas from ACS. | 你好 我是童管局的克莉丝汀·洛纳斯 |
[50:20] | I just wanted to let you know that Franny’s in foster care. | 我想通知你弗兰妮被送到寄养家庭了 |
[50:22] | She’ll stay there for the foreseeable future. | 未来一段时间她得待在那里 |
[50:26] | I don’t enjoy taking a child from her mother, | 我也不想从母亲身边带走孩子 |
[50:28] | but in this case, it’s clearly the right thing to do. | 但现在的情况这么做是对的 |
[50:31] | That’s why I contacted you. | 所以我才联系你 |
[50:33] | Well, I appreciate it. | 很感谢 |
[50:34] | The information you supplied was very helpful. | 你提供的消息非常有用 |
[50:38] | Thanks for letting me know. | 感谢你通知我 |