时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Sir, you better look at this. | 长官 你最好看看这个 |
[00:15] | The first to report the story along with an image… | 最先进行了报道 并附一张照片 |
[00:18] | – Oh, Christ. – The photo has been circulating on social media. | -天啊 -照片在社交媒体上疯狂转发 |
[00:21] | – What the fuck is this? – No, no, no, no. | -这他妈是什么 -不不不 |
[00:22] | This is bullshit. I just talked to the hospital. | 一派胡言 我刚和医院通话 |
[00:24] | The kid’s in recovery. He’s fine. | 这孩子正在康复 没有事 |
[00:26] | See the story about J.J. Elkins dying unattended in the hospital? | 看见小杰无人照顾在医院等死的新闻了吗 |
[00:28] | What do you know about Yevgeny Gromov? | 你知道叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫吗 |
[00:31] | Well, maybe he’s turned his considerable skills | 或许他已使尽浑身解数 |
[00:33] | against the United States. | 来对抗美国 |
[00:34] | If Brett O’Keefe wasn’t responsible for the fake news, | 如果那则假新闻不是布雷特·基弗策划的 |
[00:37] | we need to consider the possibility it originated overseas. | 我们必须考虑境外有人主导的可能性 |
[00:40] | So we’re gonna blame the Russians for this, too. | 所以这次也要怪到俄罗斯人头上 |
[00:42] | I’m talking about information warfare. | 我说的是信息战 |
[00:46] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[00:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:51] | Last week, you brought $50,000 in cash | 上周你带了五万块现金 |
[00:53] | to Hazelton, West Virginia, yes or no? | 去西弗吉尼亚的黑兹尔顿 是不是 |
[00:57] | That 50 grand was payment | 那五万块是用来买凶 |
[00:59] | to murder General McClendon in prison, yes or no? | 在监狱谋杀麦克伦登将军的 是不是 |
[01:11] | I really need to see you. Are you home? | 我很需要见你 你在家吗 |
[01:12] | I should be home in about 45 minutes. | 我大概四十五分钟之后到家 |
[01:15] | – You wanna meet me there? – Yeah, that’s great. | -在我家见面吧 -好 没问题 |
[01:17] | Okay, see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[01:20] | Tell me we got it. | 告诉我搞定了 |
[01:22] | Yeah, but something fucked is happening. | 是 不过出了点意外 |
[01:24] | Well, of course it is. Two bugs don’t blow on one– | 当然 两个窃听器都没派上用场… |
[01:26] | Forget the bugs. It’s worse than that. | 不是窃听器 比那个更糟糕 |
[01:28] | Watch the tape. | 看视频 |
[01:30] | You okay? You sounded upset on the phone. | 你没事吧 电话里你情绪有点低落 |
[01:33] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[01:34] | Is there any point where she says, | 她有没有说这一句 |
[01:35] | “I got jumped in the dark and we need $100,000?” | “我被人偷袭 我们需要十万块” |
[01:38] | No. | 没有 |
[01:42] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[01:55] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:00] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[02:04] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:08] | But you don’t have my condition. | 但你没患我的病 |
[02:10] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it since I was 22. | 我在控制病情 从22岁就开始吃药控制了 |
[02:16] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:20] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:24] | Civil…War. | 内战 |
[02:27] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:28] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:31] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:33] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:37] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:43] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:46] | We’re talking about information warfare. | 我们说的是信息战 |
[02:50] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:55] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:59] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[03:05] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[03:08] | a beacon steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[03:15] | Franny! Franny! | 弗兰妮 弗兰妮 |
[03:20] | – Franny, now! – She’s coming. | -弗兰妮快点啊 -她马上就来 |
[03:24] | – You have your permission slip? – Yep. | -带好家长同意条了 -带好了 |
[03:26] | Tell Miss Casey you need another copy of the math packet. | 告诉凯西老师你还需要一份数学资料 |
[03:29] | – I told her. – Well, tell her again. | -我说了 -再说一遍 |
[03:31] | Where’s your permission slip? | 你的同意条呢 |
[03:34] | I have it. | 我拿了 |
[03:37] | Keep your pants on! | 着什么急 |
[03:39] | He needs to relax. | 他得放松 |
[03:41] | – Just give me the bag. – Hey, hey, hey, hug. | -书包给我 -过来 抱一个 |
[03:46] | Have fun. | 玩得高兴 |
[03:48] | Oh, Snowflake. | 雪花娃娃 |
[04:05] | – Anything? – He’s out of yogurt. | -有发现吗 -他没酸奶了 |
[04:13] | – Did you get any sleep? – Not much. | -你睡了吗 -没睡多久 |
[04:16] | Look, I was wondering, | 我在想 |
[04:18] | is it possible they know about the surveillance? | 他们会不会知道有人在监视 |
[04:20] | – I don’t think so. – You sure about that? | -应该不会 -你确定吗 |
[04:22] | Maybe they go out on a walk or anything? | 或许他们出去散步之类的 |
[04:24] | And no long talks in the bathroom with the water running either. | 还有不在浴室里开着水龙头长谈 |
[04:27] | I don’t want to go to work. | 我不想上班 |
[04:29] | – She’s leaving. – Me neither. | -她要走了 -我也不想 |
[04:31] | Yeah, you do. Go take your victory lap with the President. | 不 你想的 去跟总统庆祝胜利吧 |
[04:36] | You deserve it. | 那是你应得的 |
[04:37] | See you later. | 回见 |
[04:40] | Maybe she’s too scared to tell him. | 也许她吓得不敢告诉他 |
[04:41] | Maybe she’s afraid that she screwed up, blew his cover. | 也许她是怕她搞砸 暴露他的身份 |
[04:45] | She doesn’t act scared. | 她不像是害怕 |
[04:46] | Plus why call him right after she gets jumped? | 另外 为什么她遇袭后第一时间就给他打电话 |
[04:49] | Why go running right into his arms? I… | 为什么径直冲进他的怀抱 |
[04:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:52] | I mean, does that look like a woman | 这像是一个在两天内 |
[04:53] | who has to come up with $100,000 in two days? | 必须搞到十万块的女人吗 |
[05:03] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不相信 |
[05:05] | – I just got served. – What? | -我被传唤了 -什么 |
[05:06] | – It’s a subpoena. – You’re kidding. For what? | -一张传票 -开玩笑吧 为什么 |
[05:09] | The Senate Judiciary Committee. | 参议院司法委员会 |
[05:13] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[05:15] | 10 a.m. tomorrow. | 明早十点 |
[05:19] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[05:21] | Come on. I’ll drop you at work. | 来吧 我送你上班 |
[05:23] | We’ll–we’ll call Todd from the car. | 我们在车上给陶德打电话 |
[05:26] | He’ll know a good lawyer. | 他认识厉害的律师 |
[05:29] | David. I’m frightened. | 大卫 我好怕 |
[05:31] | Yeah, well, don’t be. | 别怕 |
[05:33] | It’s just Paley on a fishing expedition. He’s got nothing. | 就是佩利在钓鱼 他什么证据都没有 |
[05:38] | – Are you sure? – I am positive. | -你确定 -百分百确定 |
[05:42] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[05:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:52] | – Oh, shit. – Wait, what are you doing? | -该死 -你干什么 |
[05:54] | Calling Dante. He has to know. | 给但丁打电话 得让他知道 |
[05:55] | Know what? What are you gonna say? | 知道什么 你要说什么 |
[05:56] | That Simone’s behavior is not at all what we expected. | 西蒙妮的反应和我们预料的根本不一样 |
[05:59] | We can’t let Paley question her | 我们还没弄明白情况 |
[06:00] | before we figure out what the hell is going on. | 不能让佩利审问她 |
[06:02] | No, I mean, what are you gonna say about | 不 我是说你怎么解释 |
[06:03] | how we know about her behavior? | 我们如何知道她的反应 |
[06:06] | Carrie, you can’t tell him about the surveillance. | 卡莉 不能告诉他监控的事 |
[06:10] | Okay, for the sake of argument, why not? | 好吧 咱们论论 为什么不能 |
[06:12] | Because he’s FBI. | 因为他是调查局的 |
[06:14] | Because we’re breaking about ten federal laws | 因为那些监控 我们大概犯了 |
[06:16] | – with those cameras there. – But– | -十条联邦法律 -但是… |
[06:17] | No! | 不行 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:32] | We… | 我们… |
[06:34] | We always assumed Simone would run to David Wellington, | 我们一直假设西蒙妮会去找大卫·威灵顿 |
[06:36] | and when she did, it confirmed our suspicions. | 当她去找他的时候 就能肯定我们的猜测 |
[06:38] | But what if that was our mistake? | 但是如果我们错了呢 |
[06:41] | Designing an operation with a predetermined result in mind? | 先预设结果 再设计行动方案 |
[06:43] | What if it isn’t David Wellington at all? | 如果根本不是大卫·威灵顿干的呢 |
[06:45] | What if her contact is someone else? | 如果她的联络人是其他人呢 |
[06:59] | And then something happened that blew our collective minds. | 然后发生了一些让我们集体崩溃的事情 |
[07:03] | October 4, 1957 | 1957年10月4日 |
[07:04] | can anybody tell me what that was? | 有人能告诉我这个日期代表什么吗 |
[07:07] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[07:09] | America’s strategic bomber force was suddenly deemed vulnerable, | 美国战略轰炸力量突然变得不堪一击 |
[07:12] | sitting ducks on the ground. | 反成了被打击的目标 |
[07:14] | Anybody? | 有谁能解释一下吗 |
[07:19] | Sputnik. | 人造卫星 |
[07:22] | That’s right. Sputnik. | 没错 人造卫星 |
[07:27] | On that day, the Soviet Union | 在那天 苏联向太空发射了 |
[07:29] | launched the first satellite into space. | 第一颗人造卫星 |
[07:32] | It was barely bigger than a basketball, | 它不比篮球大多少 |
[07:34] | but it was visible at night, | 但是晚上能看到它 |
[07:35] | sliding across the sky like a twinkling star. | 像一颗闪耀的星星划过天空 |
[07:39] | Americans soon learned it had been boosted out | 美国人很快意识到 |
[07:41] | of the Earth’s atmosphere by a rocket | 搭载火箭穿透大气层 |
[07:44] | that could also deliver a nuclear warhead. | 也能够发射核弹头 |
[07:48] | Full blown panic set in. | 恐慌的情绪开始蔓延 |
[07:50] | Edward Teller went on television, | 爱德华·泰勒频频上电视 |
[07:51] | calling it “A defeat greater than Pearl Harbor.” | 称之为”比珍珠港更严重的袭击” |
[07:54] | Billions of dollars would have to be spent on defense and fast. | 很快 美国人在军备上花费上亿美元 |
[07:57] | By late 1959, my old outfit, the CIA, | 在1959年下半年 我的中情局老朋友 |
[08:01] | estimated the Soviet ICBM force at 3,000. | 预计苏联洲际弹道导弹大概有3000颗 |
[08:06] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[08:08] | 3,000 missiles on their launchpads aimed right at us. | 3000颗导弹在发射台对准我们 |
[08:17] | Turns out we were a little off in our calculations. | 结果是我们的预估有些偏差 |
[08:21] | Later we found out the actual number was four. | 之后我们发现实际的数字是四颗 |
[08:25] | Four missiles, one of them operational, probably. | 四颗导弹 其中也许只有一颗能用于实战 |
[08:30] | Next week, we’ll talk about | 下周 我们会讨论 |
[08:31] | the shooting down of a U-2 spy plane over central Russia | 在俄罗斯中部射下一架U-2侦察机的事 |
[08:35] | and how for the first time in the history of the United States, | 以及美国有史以来破天荒第一次 |
[08:37] | millions of Americans understood their President could lie to them | 上百万国人意识到他们的总统竟会 |
[08:40] | in the name of National Security. | 以国土安全的名义欺骗他们 |
[08:51] | Hey, Sandy. | 你好啊 珊迪 |
[08:56] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[08:58] | Still banging the drum, I see. | 还在时刻敲警钟啊 |
[09:00] | No one’s gonna understand how we fucked up terrorism | 如果他们不知道我们是怎么搞砸冷战的 |
[09:02] | if they don’t understand that we fucked up the Cold War. | 就不会明白我们是如何搞砸恐怖主义的 |
[09:05] | Buy you a cup of coffee? | 请你喝杯咖啡吧 |
[09:09] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[09:17] | So, you were saying? | 你刚刚说到哪了 |
[09:21] | About Allison Carr the day you were fired. | 你因为艾莉森·卡尔的事被炒鱿鱼那天 |
[09:23] | Thrown out of the building, you mean. | 你是说赶出大楼的那天 |
[09:24] | I did not go quietly, Saul. | 我的事闹得挺大 索尔 |
[09:27] | – I heard. – You know what she said? | -我听说了 -你知道她说什么了吗 |
[09:29] | She said, “You’re not a team player.” A team player. | 她说”你不是个好队友” 队友 |
[09:32] | As if I didn’t know the real reason. | 说得好像我不知道真正的原因一样 |
[09:36] | She wanted the Russia desk for herself. | 她想坐俄罗斯情报局的位子 |
[09:38] | She wanted the whole damn division, Saul–your job, too. | 她想要整个情报局 索尔 还有你的位子 |
[09:44] | You were in love with her, I suppose. | 我猜你当时爱上了她 |
[09:49] | Suppose I was. | 我想是的 |
[09:51] | Textbook honey trap. | 教科书式温柔陷阱 |
[09:53] | You, of all people, to fall for that. | 没想到你竟然会陷进去 |
[09:56] | Meanwhile, she lined us all up in a row so she could | 与此同时 她把我们连在一起 |
[09:58] | – crawl right over our backs. – I’m sorry. | -从背后一网打尽 -对不起 |
[10:03] | I should’ve protected you better. | 我本应该护你周全 |
[10:07] | Little late for an apology, don’t you think? | 现在道歉有点晚了 你觉得呢 |
[10:13] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[10:16] | Yevgeny Gromov. | 叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[10:18] | – What about him? – Where is he? | -他怎么了 -他在哪 |
[10:21] | How should I know? He’s MIA. Has been for the last few years. | 我怎么知道 他失踪好几年了 |
[10:23] | Speculate. | 那可不一定 |
[10:26] | Well, he might’ve died, of course. | 当然 他可能已经死了 |
[10:27] | Sometimes the simplest explanation is the easiest to overlook. | 最简单的解释往往最容易被忽视 |
[10:30] | Ivan Krupin doesn’t think he’s dead. | 伊万·库京并不认为他死了 |
[10:33] | Ivan, you’ve seen Ivan. | 伊万 你见过伊万了 |
[10:35] | Of course you have. | 你当然见过了 |
[10:37] | How is my favorite handsome hood? | 我最爱的帅小伙现在怎么样 |
[10:41] | Hiding something. | 有所隐瞒 |
[10:44] | How I would have loved to have done his debrief. | 我多想做他的简报啊 |
[10:48] | It should’ve been you. | 应该由你来才是 |
[10:49] | Banished to the halls of academia by then, I’m afraid. | 那时我已然被放逐到学术殿堂了 |
[10:52] | Might be a second bite at the apple. | 也可能会做二次调整 |
[10:56] | – What do you mean? – Lucasville. | -你什么意思 -鲁卡斯维尔 |
[11:00] | Fake news that sparked the massacre. | 引起大屠杀的假消息 |
[11:04] | Oh, now I see it. | 我现在明白了 |
[11:07] | And you think that was Yevgeny’s handiwork. | 你认为那是叶夫根尼一手策划的 |
[11:09] | I do. | 没错 |
[11:10] | And you want me to help find him? | 你想要我帮你找他 |
[11:12] | – I do. – Mm. Why should I? | -没错 -我为什么要帮你呢 |
[11:17] | Anybody else would be my second choice. | 没有人比你更合适 |
[11:40] | 夏洛特·班森 私家侦探 营业中 | |
[12:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:10] | Mr. Cornwell, welcome. | 康维尔先生 请进 |
[12:13] | The stagers won’t be here till next week, | 侦探要下周才能回来 |
[12:15] | but your message said you were in a hurry. Leaving tonight? | 但是你留言说你很着急 今晚就走吗 |
[12:17] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[12:19] | It’s me, Ivan. | 是我 伊万 |
[12:23] | – Don’t be alarmed, okay? – Ivan, you– | -别那么戒备 好吗 -伊万 你… |
[12:28] | That wasn’t very nice, was it? | 这不太友好吧 |
[12:32] | Now listen. | 听着 |
[12:33] | What the hell are you doing? You shouldn’t be here. | 你在这里做什么 你不应该来这里 |
[12:35] | You shouldn’t be anywhere near here. | 你不应该出现在这附近的任何地方 |
[12:36] | – Be quiet and listen. – No, you listen. | -安静 听着 -不 你听着 |
[12:39] | You will go now. | 你现在就走 |
[12:41] | You will not blow my cover -if you haven’t already. | 趁你还没有暴露我 |
[12:42] | Your cover is safe. | 你的卧底身份很安全 |
[12:44] | You don’t know that. You’re still under FBI surveillance. | 你怎么知道 你还在联调的监视下 |
[12:46] | Which is why there are two agents sitting | 所以才会有两个探员 |
[12:48] | in a fucking campground in Grand Teton National Park | 守在该死的大提顿国家公园野营地 |
[12:51] | waiting for me to return from a backpacking trip. | 等我结束背包旅行回去 |
[12:54] | That changes nothing! You’ve broken protocol. | 那又怎么样 你违反了程序 |
[12:58] | You were not to be reactivated until next year at the earliest. | 你最早要到明年才会被重新启用 |
[13:01] | I have an urgent situation. | 我有一件紧急的事 |
[13:03] | No situation is urgent enough to risk the entire network. | 没有什么情况值得拿整个情报网冒险 |
[13:06] | This one is. I need to speak to Yevgeny. | 这个值得 我得联系叶夫根尼 |
[13:12] | – Yevgeny? – Gromov. | -叶夫根尼 -格罗莫夫 |
[13:14] | Charlotte, don’t play dumb. | 夏洛特 别装傻 |
[13:17] | I know he’s here. | 我知道他在这里 |
[13:20] | So do the Americans. | 美国人也知道 |
[13:26] | Set it up. | 帮我安排会面 |
[13:35] | – Um, a word, Senator. – David. | -能说句话吗 参议员 -大卫 |
[13:38] | Maybe we could just step aside for a minute? | 能不能借一步说话 |
[13:43] | Uh…let’s do it here. | 就在这儿吧 |
[13:44] | I’m a big believer in open government. | 我笃信开放型政府的重要性 |
[13:49] | You’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[13:51] | – You know that, don’t you? – Always a possibility. | -你知道的吧 -一切皆有可能 |
[13:54] | No, I mean it. Simone doesn’t know anything, | 不 我认真的 西蒙妮什么都不知道 |
[13:57] | because there is nothing to know. | 因为根本就没有什么事 |
[14:02] | Scout’s honor? | 你以名誉担保吗 |
[14:04] | At least have the professional courtesy | 至少希望出于职业尊重 |
[14:06] | to leave my personal life out of this. | 不要牵扯到我的私人生活 |
[14:10] | You mean the same courtesy you’ve extended me? | 就像你对我的所作所为一样吗 |
[14:13] | Your committee is investigating the President, Senator. | 你的委员会在调查总统 参议员 |
[14:16] | It is hardly the same thing. Nobody at the White House | 这根本不是一码事 白宫也没有人 |
[14:19] | is impugning your wife or your children. | 在为难你的妻子和孩子 |
[14:22] | I’m only following the evidence where it leads. | 我只是在跟着证据走 |
[14:24] | Evidence? What evidence? | 证据 什么证据 |
[14:26] | This is a civilian we’re talking about. | 她只是个普通公民 |
[14:29] | She is so far outside the scope of the inquiry, | 她根本就不在此事的调查范围内 |
[14:32] | it is laughable. | 简直可笑 |
[14:34] | I don’t think you know her as well as you think you do. | 我想你没有自己以为的那样了解她 |
[14:38] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话又是什么意思 |
[14:40] | I guess we’ll find out tomorrow, won’t we? | 我想明天我们就知道了 不是吗 |
[14:43] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[14:48] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[14:50] | It’s beneath you. | 你没那么下作 |
[14:57] | One thing I will say for you, David, | 我总是这么说你 大卫 |
[14:58] | you’ve always had excellent manners, | 你永远都那么举止得当 |
[15:02] | even when obstructing justice. | 即使是在妨碍司法公正 |
[15:17] | What about the Palestinian guy? | 那个巴勒斯坦的家伙呢 |
[15:19] | Couple of months ago? | 几个月前的那个 |
[15:21] | My donor? Fadi al-Bashir? | 我的捐赠人 法蒂·阿尔·巴沙尔 |
[15:24] | You spent a lot of time with him. | 你跟他相处了挺久 |
[15:26] | You think he was expecting some kind of quid pro quo? | 你觉得他想要什么回报吗 |
[15:31] | Are you suggesting that I’m peddling influence | 你是想说我在宣扬自己的影响力 |
[15:34] | or that I’m too naive to realize | 还是我天真到不知道 |
[15:35] | that the only compelling thing about me is you? | 我最大的后盾就是你吗 |
[15:37] | That’s not what I was saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[15:39] | I don’t offer people access to you. | 我不会用你来做交易 |
[15:41] | Simone, my point is, you’re gonna have to think about– | 西蒙妮 我想说的是 你得想想… |
[15:43] | I know. I gotta think about all the contacts. | 我知道 想想所有跟我有联系的人 |
[15:45] | Thank you. I got that. The lawyer brought it up. | 真谢谢啊 我懂 律师说过了 |
[15:48] | I spent all afternoon making notes. | 我一下午都在做笔记 |
[15:53] | Eat. I ordered too much food. | 吃吧 我点多了 |
[16:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:07] | Janet, it’s Carrie Mathison. | 珍妮特 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[16:08] | Carrie! I’ve been meaning to call you. | 卡莉 我一直想打给你来着 |
[16:10] | What an incredible turn of events, huh? | 整件事真是神反转啊 |
[16:12] | Yeah, it’s all pretty shocking. | 是的 非常令人震惊 |
[16:14] | Your FBI guy was incredible. | 你那个联调局的朋友非常厉害 |
[16:16] | I was a doubter. You’re gonna have to forgive me. | 我不太容易信任别人 你得原谅我 |
[16:18] | – You really brought it home. – No worries. | -我知道你往心里去了 -不必担心 |
[16:21] | So what’s next? Are you bringing her to the Committee? | 那么接下来怎样 你们要带她去委员会吗 |
[16:24] | We’re seeing her tomorrow. | 我们明天见她 |
[16:25] | Just Paley and staff and the lawyers. | 只有佩利 他的团队 还有律师 |
[16:27] | We’ll see if she’s willing to testify against Wellington. | 我们看她愿不愿意指证威灵顿 |
[16:29] | Any chance I can get into that session? | 我有没有可能过去听 |
[16:33] | Oh. God, uh…I don’t know. | 老天 我不知道 |
[16:36] | Paley can be really prickly about these things. | 佩利在这种事情上非常容易动怒 |
[16:38] | – Janet. – He’s so grateful for what you did | -珍妮特 -他非常感激你做的一切 |
[16:39] | and I know he’s gonna wanna debrief with you, | 我知道他想跟你说说大致情况 |
[16:42] | – but it’s a delicate s– – You have none of this | -但情况很复杂… -现在的情况多亏了我 |
[16:44] | without me, and I know the case in way more detail than you do. | 这个案子我比你们了解得更具体详细 |
[16:48] | I just wanna sit in the back and–and make sure | 我只想坐在后面 |
[16:50] | we’re not missing anything. | 确保我们没有疏忽 |
[16:53] | Let me talk to the Senator. I’ll call you back. | 我去跟参议员谈谈 回头再打给你 |
[17:01] | – …construction thing at work. – The entire building? | -办公室施工 -整栋楼吗 |
[17:04] | – They’re tearing it down. – Well, how are you gonna work | -他们都要拆了 -全天都是那种噪音 |
[17:06] | with that kind of noise going on all day long? | 你还怎么工作啊 |
[17:09] | I don’t know. We’re gonna be breathing construction dust | 我也不知道 我们未来三个月 |
[17:11] | for three months, and I told Hector that we need to get | 都要呼吸建筑烟尘了 我跟赫克托说了 |
[17:13] | – a temporary office space. – All right. | -需要一个临时办公点 -好吧 |
[17:20] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[17:54] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[18:01] | When was the last time an actual human being was in here? | 这地方上一次有人来是什么时候了 |
[18:09] | Sandy, meet Clint. | 珊迪 这是科兰特 |
[18:11] | He is the best information scientist at DARPA. | 他是国防高级研究计划局最好的信息科学家 |
[18:13] | Clint, Sandy. | 科兰特 这是珊迪 |
[18:14] | She’s the Russia expert I was telling you about. | 她就是我跟你说过的那个俄罗斯专家 |
[18:16] | Oh, oh. Hi. Good to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[18:22] | So, uh, where–where… where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[18:25] | More coming. But for now, we stay as small as we can | 还会有人来的 但暂时我们要尽量保持 |
[18:28] | for as long as we can. | 尽可能小的规模 |
[18:39] | – Fucking Janet. – She’s blowing you off. | -他妈的珍妮特 -她放你鸽子了 |
[18:42] | Some bullshit about how it’s the Senator | 她还扯淡说是参议员 |
[18:44] | who doesn’t want anybody in the meeting, but it’s her. | 不想让任何人在场 但其实就是她 |
[18:47] | Simone is probably gonna take the Fifth, | 西蒙妮很可能会拒绝回答 |
[18:48] | – and that’ll be the end of it. – If she’s protecting Wellington, | -案子到此为止 -如果她是在保护威灵顿 |
[18:51] | yeah, she’s not gonna say anything, | 她的确不会开口 |
[18:52] | but if she’s working for somebody else, | 但如果她是在为别人卖命 |
[18:53] | maybe she drops a name. | 那可能会吐出个名字 |
[18:56] | You found nobody else in her contacts | 你在她的联系人里没有找到 |
[18:58] | with any connection to McClendon? | 其他跟麦克伦登有关的人了吗 |
[19:02] | Frankly, I don’t think you wanna be in there when Paley finds out | 其实我觉得你并不想看到佩利发现 |
[19:05] | there’s no connection between the murder and David Wellington. | 谋杀跟大卫·威灵顿根本没关系 |
[19:07] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[19:08] | “Dirksen 525. Figured if you came in late, | “德克森525室 想着你要是晚点来 |
[19:12] | the Senator couldn’t object.” | 参议员就无法反对了” |
[19:15] | I’ll let you know what she says. | 我会告诉你她说了什么的 |
[19:21] | If you could take a look at these, | 请看一下这些 |
[19:23] | they were pulled from security footage | 这些照片都是监控摄像头拍到的 |
[19:24] | at Cumberland Cash and Loan, | 分别是在坎伯兰现金贷 |
[19:26] | Cash Express, Hot Cash. | 现金通 直付通 |
[19:39] | And this is from a camera | 这张是69号公路西 |
[19:41] | at Exit 29 at Route 68 West two and a half miles | 29号出口处的摄像头拍到的 |
[19:46] | from the Hazelton Federal Penitentiary. | 距离黑兹尔顿联邦监狱四公里 |
[19:48] | I believe that’s your car. | 这是你的车吧 |
[19:51] | How did you get in here? I had to put a knife | 你怎么进来的 我差不多架了把刀 |
[19:53] | to Janet’s throat to get a ticket to this thing. | 在珍妮特的喉咙上才总算进来了 |
[19:55] | I’m Paley’s new best friend. | 我是佩利的新死党 |
[19:59] | And this is a parking ticket– | 还有这张违停罚单 |
[20:01] | Okay, I think we’ve got the point. | 好了 我想我们懂了 |
[20:05] | Ms. Martin, conspiracy to commit murder | 马丁小姐 蓄意谋杀 |
[20:08] | carries a life sentence, you aware of that? | 是要判无期的 你知道吗 |
[20:10] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[20:11] | I wanna be sure she understands. | 我只是想确保她知道 |
[20:13] | She paid someone to kill a general, it’s a felony murder. | 她花钱雇人谋杀了一位将军 这是重罪谋杀 |
[20:17] | Were you delivering the money on your own behalf? | 你是出于个人意愿给的钱吗 |
[20:19] | My client is not gonna answer that question. | 我的委托人不会回答这个问题 |
[20:22] | But you’ll confirm that this is you in the photos? | 但你可以确认这些照片中的人是你 |
[20:26] | Let’s talk about immunity. | 我们谈谈豁免权吧 |
[20:28] | Is she gonna tell us who sent her here? | 她会吐露是谁指使她的吗 |
[20:30] | Immunity and material witness protection, | 豁免权和重要证人保护 |
[20:32] | which is going to require some assurances from the FBI | 那还需要联调局和司法部 |
[20:35] | and the Justice Department as well. | 作出一些保证 |
[20:37] | That’s a pretty big ask for somebody in your position. | 凭你的处境 还挺敢开口的 |
[20:41] | Do you think you’ll be able to secure their cooperation? | 你认为你有能力确保双方的合作吗 |
[20:45] | Ms. Lichter, at some point we’re gonna need to get a look | 利希特尔小姐 进行到这个阶段我们得 |
[20:48] | under the hood. | 看看底牌 |
[20:57] | On March 30th, I was told to | 3月30日 我收到通知 |
[21:00] | withdraw money from these places and leave it in Hazelton. | 要从这些地方取钱然后放到黑兹尔顿 |
[21:03] | Did you give it to someone? | 你把钱给到别人手里了吗 |
[21:04] | No, I, uh… | 没有 我… |
[21:06] | I went to a place off the Hazelton exit. | 我到了黑兹尔顿出口附近的一个地方 |
[21:08] | There was a specific mile marker on the side of the road. | 那路边有一块醒目的英里标志牌 |
[21:13] | And a few feet there into the woods, a boulder. | 再往林子里走一两米 有块卵石 |
[21:16] | I took a bag with the money, like a sport bag, | 我用一个运动背包装钱 |
[21:19] | and I pick it behind the boulder and I drove back to Washington. | 放到卵石后面 然后开车回华盛顿 |
[21:23] | So you dropped $50,000 under a rock and drove away? | 你把五万美金放到石头下面就走了 |
[21:28] | And you never asked the individual | 你也从没问过 |
[21:29] | who sent you there why you were going? | 派你去那的人为何要你去 |
[21:35] | Ms. Martin, we need to know who this is, | 马丁小姐 我们要知道这人是谁 |
[21:37] | or we can all go home. | 不然我们就打道回府吧 |
[21:50] | A government employee. | 是位政府工作人员 |
[21:52] | There’s three million of us, ma’am. | 政府有三百万工作人员 |
[21:53] | That’s not gonna generate the kind of immunity you’re looking for. | 这么说话可没法争取到想要的豁免权 |
[21:58] | A senior White House official. | 是位白宫的高级官员 |
[22:01] | You mean David Wellington? | 你是说大卫·威灵顿 |
[22:02] | Oh, the name comes when we’ve got a guarantee. | 你们保证给豁免权 我们才能说名字 |
[22:06] | Something isn’t right. | 不对劲儿 |
[22:07] | What kind of specifics are we talking about? | 有什么具体内容吗 |
[22:09] | Emails, texts? Are you able to recount conversations? | 邮件 短信 你能复述出对话吗 |
[22:13] | I kept notes of the conversations because | 我记录我们之间的对话 |
[22:16] | I began to have concern about how secret he was acting. | 是因为他神秘的举动让我开始担心 |
[22:19] | -“He”? – No more questions until we have an agreement. | -他 -敲定协议之前不能再问了 |
[22:22] | I need to talk to you. Now. | 我得跟你谈谈 现在就谈 |
[22:34] | – Simone is lying. -W hat are you talking about? | -西蒙妮在说谎 -你说什么 |
[22:36] | She’s full of shit, and now she’s lying to a Senator. | 她满嘴喷粪 还对参议员说谎 |
[22:38] | We have to pull the plug. | 我们得终止这一切 |
[22:39] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[22:40] | – She is not a credible witness. – How do you know that? | -她的证言不可信 -你怎么知道 |
[22:44] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[22:45] | Based on what? | 依据呢 |
[22:48] | I was trying to tell you the other night, | 那天晚上我就想告诉你 |
[22:49] | something does not feel right. | 情况不大对劲儿 |
[22:51] | Carrie, she’s in there right now flipping on David Wellington. | 卡莉 她现在就要背叛大卫·威灵顿了 |
[22:54] | – Exactly what we wanted. – No, you are not listening. | -我们要的就是这个 -不 你不懂 |
[22:57] | I don’t think Wellington’s involved. | 我觉得威灵顿没牵扯其中 |
[22:58] | – I think she’s working with someone else. – Who? | -我觉得她的同伙另有其人 -谁 |
[22:59] | I don’t know. That’s what we have to find out. | 我不知道 我们得找出那个人 |
[23:01] | Hang on a second. Just stop and think. | 等一下 你自己想想 |
[23:04] | Now you’re about to blow up a proffer session | 你要取消这次信息交换会议 |
[23:06] | and tell the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee | 告诉参议院司法委员会主席 |
[23:08] | it’s because you have a bad feeling? | 你这么做是因为你有不好的预感 |
[23:09] | They are this close to giving her immunity, | 他们马上就要给她豁免权了 |
[23:12] | which means they want her to testify in open hearing. | 说明他们要她在公开听证会上作证 |
[23:14] | Open hearing! | 公开听证会啊 |
[23:15] | At that point, it doesn’t matter if she’s lying or not. | 到时候 她说不说谎都无所谓了 |
[23:17] | At that point, the damage to the Presidency is done. | 到时候这届政府就毁了 |
[23:19] | And that is on us, Dante. Our responsibility. | 那就是我们的错了 但丁 我们的错 |
[23:26] | You eat anything today? | 你今天吃药了吗 |
[23:29] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:30] | How about sleep? Are you getting any lately? | 睡觉了吗 你最近有睡觉吗 |
[23:34] | I know I’ve been pretty wired these last few days. | 我知道我这几天挺怪的 |
[23:35] | Do not pull this shit with me right now. | 但现在别跟我扯这些 |
[23:37] | This is what you asked me to do. | 是你让我提醒你的 |
[23:39] | – This is exactly what you asked me to do. – This is not that. | -我就要做到底 -跟那没关系 |
[23:41] | Well, it sure as hell looks like it. | 看着可像那回事了 |
[23:42] | And you know what? I think you need to see a real doctor, | 你知道吗 我觉得你该去看真正的医生 |
[23:45] | not some guy slinging drugs out of the trunk of his car. | 别找从后备箱拿药给你的那种人 |
[23:47] | I don’t know why I agreed to that in the first place. | 我真不懂我一开始干嘛要答应 |
[23:48] | – It’s not right or safe. – Dante… | -既不正确也不安全 -但丁… |
[23:50] | – No. – I’m fine. Really. | -不 -我没事 真的 |
[23:53] | Really? You’re not. | 真的 才怪 |
[23:58] | – Let me take you home. – I need to talk to Paley. | -我送你回家 -我得跟佩利谈谈 |
[24:01] | Then do it tomorrow. | 明天再谈 |
[24:03] | Or the next day, when your head is straight. | 或者后天 等你脑子清楚点儿 |
[24:09] | Carrie… You have to go home. | 卡莉 回家去 |
[24:12] | Okay. Okay. Maybe you’re right. | 好吧 好吧 也许你说得对 |
[24:18] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be such a hard ass. | 对不起 我本不想这么刺头儿的 |
[24:20] | No. It’s fine. | 没 没事 |
[24:23] | Go back in. I can take care of myself. | 进去吧 我能照顾好自己 |
[24:27] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. Yeah, I’ll go home. | -你确定 -是是 我回家去 |
[24:33] | I’ll get your coat. | 我去给你拿外套 |
[24:41] | I wouldn’t send Garber. Secretary can’t stand him. | 我不会派盖尔伯 部长都受不了他 |
[24:43] | Vazquez thinks he’s an idiot. | 瓦斯奎斯觉得他是个傻子 |
[24:46] | You’re just making more work for yourself. | 你这是在给自己找事 |
[24:48] | You’re probably right. | 可能你说得对 |
[24:51] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:57] | – Take a message. – She said it’s urgent. | -带个口信 -她说事态紧急 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. I-I… I didn’t know what else to do. | 对不起 我走投无路了 |
[25:24] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:27] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[25:31] | I’m in a corner, Saul. A bad corner. | 我被逼入死角了 索尔 出不来 |
[25:36] | You wanna walk a little? I’m cold. | 你想走走吗 我有点冷 |
[25:38] | Sure. | 好 |
[25:43] | About a month ago, I ran into an old Bureau friend. | 一个月前 我遇见个局里的老朋友 |
[25:47] | We had a couple drinks, got to talking, | 我们喝了几杯 聊聊天 |
[25:49] | turns out, we shared a similar view about | 发现我们对于当下的国情 |
[25:50] | what was going on in the country. | 有着相似的看法 |
[25:52] | – Not a fan of the President? – Nope. | -不喜欢总统 -不喜欢 |
[25:56] | Plus he had a line on evidence which indicated | 而且他有证据能证明 |
[25:57] | she was knowingly abusing her power. | 她明知故犯 滥用职权 |
[26:00] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[26:01] | Certain memos to DOJ. | 司法部的某份备忘录 |
[26:03] | He was part of the team interviewing everyone detained | 他曾作为小组成员审问过 |
[26:06] | in the second wave of arrests. | 第二波被逮捕的人 |
[26:10] | I opened a secret channel to Senator Paley. | 我跟参议员佩利有过秘密来往 |
[26:13] | Strange bedfellows, you and Paley. | 好奇怪的组合 你跟佩利 |
[26:15] | Got everybody released, didn’t we? | 结果大家都被释放了 不是吗 |
[26:17] | You certainly helped. | 你们确实帮上忙了 |
[26:20] | Anyway, I thought that was the end of it. | 我当时以为一切都结束了 |
[26:24] | But then General McClendon dropped dead in prison. | 可是麦克伦登将军死在了狱中 |
[26:26] | That’s…that’s when things started getting really weird. | 那时起 事情就变得特别诡异 |
[26:29] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[26:34] | We found out David Wellington’s girlfriend | 我们发现大卫·威灵顿的女朋友 |
[26:36] | was in Hazelton, West Virginia, | 在麦克伦登死前一天 |
[26:38] | with $50,000 the day before McClendon died. | 带着五万美金出现在西弗吉尼亚的黑兹尔顿 |
[26:42] | – Carrie, come on. – You don’t believe me? | -卡莉 拜托 -你不信 |
[26:44] | She just agreed to appear in front of Paley’s Committee. | 她刚同意在佩利的委员会面前作证 |
[26:46] | – What do you mean just agreed? – Less than an hour ago, | -刚是什么时候 -还不到一小时 |
[26:48] | in a proffer session with her lawyer. | 她和律师一起出席信息交换会议 |
[26:49] | She’s gonna testify against Wellington in exchange for immunity. | 她要作不利于威灵顿的证言以换取豁免权 |
[26:51] | You realize if even a shred of this is true– | 你知不知道这些事哪怕有一条是真的… |
[26:53] | It’s not true, Saul. | 不是真的 索尔 |
[26:54] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我就想跟你说这一点 |
[26:55] | But she’s gonna swear to it anyway. | 但她还是会宣誓指证 |
[26:57] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[27:01] | I-I only know she’s lying. | 我只知道她在撒谎 |
[27:03] | About the money or about Wellington? | 关于钱还是威灵顿 |
[27:06] | Both, I’d say, but definitely about Wellington. | 都有 但威灵顿的事她肯定在撒谎 |
[27:08] | He is innocent. That is confirmed. | 他是无辜的 千真万确 |
[27:11] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么如此确信 |
[27:16] | Because I’ve been watching him for the past week, Saul. | 因为我已经监视他一周了 索尔 |
[27:19] | I’m up in his home. The guy had nothing to do with it. | 我在监视他家 他绝对是无辜的 |
[27:21] | – Believe me. – Back up a second. | -相信我 -等等 |
[27:24] | You’ve got surveillance on David Wellington? | 你在监视大卫·威灵顿 |
[27:27] | On whose authority? | 谁授权的 |
[27:31] | Saul, please. Can you just– | 索尔 拜托 你能不能… |
[27:33] | can you just go with me for a minute? | 能不能暂且支持我一次 |
[27:34] | Go with you? No, I can’t just go with you. | 支持你 不 我不能支持你 |
[27:35] | – You understand the position this puts me in? – Yes, I do. | -你明白这会把我置于何地吗 -我明白 |
[27:37] | In a position to save the President and possibly the republic. | 你可以借此拯救总统乃至拯救全国 |
[27:40] | – Oh, for fuck’s sake. – I’m serious, Saul. | -我了个操的 -我是认真的 索尔 |
[27:45] | At least help me figure this out | 至少在你告发我前 |
[27:46] | before you sell me down the river. | 帮我弄清这件事 |
[27:47] | You may not like my methods, but if it wasn’t Wellington, | 我的方法或许不合你意 但如果不是威灵顿 |
[27:49] | then somebody else took a hit out on General McClendon. | 肯定是其他人买凶杀死了麦克伦登将军 |
[27:51] | The question is who. | 问题在于那人是谁 |
[27:58] | Well? | 所以呢 |
[28:01] | Well, I think you just answered your own question. | 我想你刚回答了自己的问题 |
[28:05] | How? | 怎么 |
[28:07] | If you’re right, whoever’s bankrolling this woman | 你说得对 这女人的背后金主 |
[28:10] | also wants McClendon’s murder pinned on the White House. | 也希望把麦克伦登之死嫁祸到白宫头上 |
[28:15] | So she was supposed to get caught? | 所以她被抓是预谋好的 |
[28:18] | Is that what you’re saying? She was supposed to testify | 她在委员会作证是早就预谋好的 |
[28:19] | – in front of the Committee? – Is it so far-fetched? | -你是这意思吗 -很牵强吗 |
[28:24] | Weren’t you and your FBI friend interested in just this outcome? | 你和你的联调局朋友难道不想要这结果吗 |
[28:27] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么来着 |
[28:29] | Dante. Dante Allen. | 但丁 但丁·艾伦 |
[28:32] | Tell me, how’d you find out she was in West Virginia | 告诉我 你最初是怎么发现 |
[28:35] | – in the first place? – She got a parking ticket there. | -她在西弗吉尼亚的 -她在那吃了张停车罚单 |
[28:37] | No, I mean, who brought it to your attention? | 不 我是说谁让你注意到的 |
[28:46] | – He did. Dante did. – You say you’re old friends, | -是他 但丁 -你说你们是老朋友了 |
[28:50] | the two of you just bumped into each other by chance? | 你俩是偶然相遇的吗 |
[28:52] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[29:00] | Right after I got fired by Keane. | 就在我被基恩解雇之后 |
[29:03] | Interesting coincidence. | 有趣的巧合 |
[29:07] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[29:09] | Oh, my God. Fuck me. Fuck me. | 天啊 妈的 妈的 |
[29:12] | – Take a breath, Carrie. – A breath? Are you kidding? | -深呼吸 卡莉 -深呼吸 开什么玩笑 |
[29:15] | Jesus Christ. | 苍天啊 |
[29:16] | It’s just a theory at the moment. | 现在只是推测 |
[29:18] | No, the truth is ringing in my fucking ears. | 不 真相响彻耳畔 |
[29:20] | – Listen to me. – Jesus Christ! | -听着 -苍天啊 |
[29:21] | I know how this goes. I’m CEO of that club. | 我明白是怎么回事 我是个中高手 |
[29:24] | You have to calm down now, | 你冷静一点 |
[29:25] | pretend we never had this conversation. | 就当这次对话没发生过 |
[29:26] | What I need to do is nail that fucker. | 我要做的就是抓到那狗崽子 |
[29:27] | Carrie, lay low, go out of town for a few days, I don’t care. | 卡莉 低调点 出去躲几天 怎样都行 |
[29:31] | Just don’t communicate with him under any circumstances. | 只是再也别跟他联系了 |
[29:32] | Why the hell not? | 为什么 |
[29:34] | Because I’m on to another situation. | 因为我在处理另一桩事 |
[29:36] | I don’t want you alerting anybody. | 不希望你打草惊蛇 |
[29:38] | – What situation? – Can’t say. | -什么事 -无可奉告 |
[29:52] | A Russian intelligence operation | 使用非常手段的 |
[29:55] | involving active measures | 针对美国总统的 |
[29:58] | against the President of the United States. | 俄国情报行动 |
[30:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:05] | Wait, you think Dante might be a part of that? | 等等 你觉得但丁可能参与其中 |
[30:11] | You think I might be a part of that? | 你觉得我也可能参与其中 |
[30:13] | I think you need to keep your head down | 我觉得你不要再出头了 |
[30:15] | until you hear from me. | 等我的消息 |
[30:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:25] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[31:04] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[31:06] | So, bring him out. | 带他出来 |
[31:09] | He wants inside. | 他想在里面谈 |
[34:55] | The demonstrations in Richmond were heated, | 里士满的示威活动有所升级 |
[34:57] | but they were not violent, | 但还好不暴力 |
[34:59] | and I am grateful for that. | 我对此非常感激 |
[35:03] | I hope we can turn our attention to supporting communities | 我希望我们可以把注意力转向支持 |
[35:06] | like Lucasville that have been neglected for a long time. | 像鲁卡斯维尔这样被忽略了很久的社区 |
[35:11] | In fact, I’m introducing a bond program | 事实上 我将要推出一个债券项目 |
[35:14] | that’s going to rebuild crumbling public schools | 用来重建国内已经支离破碎了的 |
[35:17] | all over the country. | 公立学校系统 |
[35:18] | Ma’am, Senator Paley mentioned this morning that | 女士 佩利议员今早提到 |
[35:20] | he would like to extend his committee’s investigation | 他希望将委员会的调查范围 |
[35:23] | to include the events in Lucasville. | 扩大到鲁卡斯维尔事件 |
[35:25] | – What are your thoughts on that? – The Senate Judiciary Committee | -对此您是什么看法 -参议院司法委员会 |
[35:28] | has been struggling for some time | 已经花了很长时间 |
[35:31] | to find ways to support | 想尽办法支持 |
[35:34] | Senator Paley’s generalized… | 佩利议员对本届政府的 |
[35:36] | distaste for my administration. | 各种诋毁 |
[35:39] | The FBI made mistakes in Lucasville. | 联邦调查局在鲁卡斯维尔搞砸了 |
[35:42] | We are all looking into that, | 我们都在进行调查 |
[35:44] | but turning a massacre into a political football | 但是把一场屠杀转变为一场政治球赛 |
[35:48] | seems unworthy of even Senator Paley. | 有些太卑劣了 哪怕是对佩利议员来说 |
[35:52] | President Keane. | 基恩总统 |
[35:53] | Are you aware that Simone Martin has been granted immunity | 你知道西蒙妮·马丁已经被给予豁免权 |
[35:55] | to testify before the Judiciary Committee? | 以及向司法委员会作证吗 |
[35:58] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[35:59] | I believe she’s an…associate of Mr. Wellington’s. | 她与威灵顿先生相熟 |
[36:07] | Simone Martin is a friend. | 西蒙妮·马丁是一位朋友 |
[36:10] | She was questioned briefly by Senator Paley today. | 佩利议员今天问了她几个问题 |
[36:14] | But I’m sure there’s no validity to the idea that | 但是我相信所谓她因为什么而获得豁免权 |
[36:16] | she’s receiving immunity for something. | 这种消息没有事实根据 |
[36:19] | It’s just been confirmed by CNB. | CNB电视台刚刚证实了这个消息 |
[36:21] | Do you think that the Senator is trying to– | 你认为佩利议员是想要… |
[36:23] | I have no comment on anything | 我对与佩利议员的调查有关的事 |
[36:25] | related to Senator Paley’s investigation. | 不做任何评价 |
[36:28] | But I would love to tell you more about the bond program | 但是我很愿意再谈谈那个债券项目 |
[36:32] | that is going to provide cities and towns with capital | 这可以给很多城市和小镇提供 |
[36:37] | so desperately needed to rebuild their public schools. | 它们急需的资金支持来重建公立学校 |
[36:47] | Simone. Simone. What the hell happened? | 西蒙妮 到底怎么回事 |
[36:50] | Mr. Wellington, I’m Ellen Lichter, | 威灵顿先生 我是艾伦·利希特尔 |
[36:52] | Simone’s attorney. | 西蒙妮的律师 |
[36:54] | Can we step outside for a minute? | 我们能出去说句话吗 |
[36:56] | I really can’t. I’m sorry, David. | 我不能 我很抱歉 大卫 |
[36:58] | – Are you okay? – She’s gonna be fine. | -你没事吧 -她会没事的 |
[37:00] | This isn’t a good time to talk. | 现在不是说话的好时候 |
[37:01] | Can we let her speak for herself? Would that be all right? | 能让她自己说话吗 那样可以吗 |
[37:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:12] | Immunity? Immunity for what? | 豁免权 什么的豁免权 |
[37:15] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[37:16] | Look, if Paley is pressuring you in any way– | 听着 如果佩利在给你施压 |
[37:18] | You and I just need to take some time apart until things settle down. | 你我需要分开一段时间等事态平息 |
[37:22] | What things? What’d you agree to testify about? | 什么事 你同意要作证什么了 |
[37:25] | You know, if I could say, I would. | 如果我能说 我会的 |
[37:29] | What’d you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[37:32] | Don’t threaten me, David. | 不要威胁我 大卫 |
[37:33] | I’m not threatening you. | 我没有威胁你 |
[37:34] | If this continues, I’m going to call the police. | 如果再这样下去 我会报警的 |
[37:37] | What in God’s name is going on? | 看在上帝的份上 到底怎么回事 |
[37:39] | Oh! David, you’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 大卫 |
[37:42] | Please just leave me alone. | 不要再来烦我了 |
[38:45] | What about–what about fives? Do you have any fives? | 五怎么样 你有五吗 |
[38:48] | Go fish! | 钓鱼 |
[38:50] | Mommy, do you wanna play? | 妈妈你想来玩吗 |
[38:53] | Aunt Carrie? | 卡莉姨妈 |
[38:54] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[39:06] | So, you miss me, huh? | 你想我了 |
[39:09] | – I do. You busy? – Very. | -是啊 你忙吗 -非常忙 |
[39:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:15] | No. | 没 |
[39:17] | I think we should get everybody together tonight. | 我觉得我们今晚应该聚一聚 |
[39:19] | You, me, Dante, the boys, have a few drinks. | 你 我 但丁 还有其他人一起喝一杯 |
[39:23] | Celebrate a well-executed mission. | 来庆祝一下圆满完成的任务 |
[39:29] | Got Chinese. | 中餐来了 |
[39:31] | Remember this day. The National Security Advisor just brought you dinner. | 要记住这一天 国家安全顾问给你买了晚餐 |
[39:35] | You look at those names I sent over– | 我发的那些名字你看了吗 |
[39:37] | Dante Allen, Simone Martin? | 但丁·艾伦 西蒙妮·马丁 |
[39:39] | Yeah, you should have a look at this. | 你应该先看一下这个 |
[39:43] | I mean, it helps that this guy Wellington is like a walking meme. | 这让威灵顿一下成了行走的热点 |
[39:49] | – When was this taken? – About an hour ago. | -这是什么时候拍的 -大概一小时前 |
[39:53] | How does it get from tapas bar spat | 小酒吧的争吵是怎么在一个小时之内 |
[39:55] | to national network news in an hour? | 就成为全国新闻的 |
[39:57] | Well, that’s the end of the journey. The species jump. | 那是旅途的终点 物种跳跃 |
[40:01] | Really, we should start here. | 我们应该从这儿开始 |
[40:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:07] | Well, that’s a node, an identity. | 那是一个节点 一个账号 |
[40:10] | – What’s it do? – Well, that’s the tweet | -干什么用的 -那是 |
[40:13] | with the frame grab and the caption. | 带这段视频和说明文字的推特 |
[40:15] | I mean, that’s– that’s the meme. | 就是这个热点 |
[40:18] | All right, so these are the nodes that respond. | 然后这些是对此有所反应的节点 |
[40:21] | They’re actually mostly automated accounts. | 基本都是僵尸账户 |
[40:23] | They light up red when they retweet messages, | 他们转发消息的时候就变红了 |
[40:25] | which they do sporadically over time so that it looks natural. | 偶尔转发些消息 这样看起来更真实 |
[40:29] | What about the green ones? | 那绿色的那些呢 |
[40:30] | Yeah, no, those are real people, those are verified accounts. | 那些都是真人 都是验证过的账户 |
[40:33] | So, like, like a real person might send a meme to a friend | 就像是一个真人将一个热点发给一个朋友 |
[40:37] | or two or ten or maybe everyone they know. | 或者两个 十个 也许他们认识的所有人 |
[40:41] | In epidemiology, | 在流行病学中 |
[40:42] | that’s called a replication rate. And every meme has one. | 这被叫做传播率 每个热点都有一个 |
[40:44] | So that’s the real people passing it on. | 那是真实的人在传播 |
[40:47] | Each green node represents a thousand people. | 每个绿色的点代表一千人 |
[40:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:51] | So that–that’s what it looks like on a national scale. | 从全国范围内来看就是这样的 |
[41:05] | You seeing this? | 你看到这个没 |
[41:07] | Okay, now look here. | 然后看这里 |
[41:11] | That’s what happened at Lucasville. | 这是鲁卡斯维尔事件的传播 |
[41:13] | I had to fiddle with the time a little bit to make things obvious. | 我得把时间稍微改一下 这样更明显 |
[41:16] | Way more green nodes. | 绿色节点要多得多 |
[41:17] | Twice as many. I mean, this is a bigger story. | 翻倍 这个更庞大 |
[41:19] | It’s a better meme. But–but it’s the red nodes | 这个热点更厉害 但是引起我注意的 |
[41:22] | that really caught my eye. The automated accounts. | 是红点 自动转发的账户 |
[41:26] | So, so far, yeah, I’ve identified over 75 of them now | 目前为止 我已经确定了其中的75个 |
[41:30] | also retweeting remarks by the President’s Chief of Staff. | 也有转推总统幕僚长的评论 |
[41:36] | Same accounts for both stories. | 两起事件 同一批账户 |
[41:41] | – Is that unusual? – Well, no, and not if the memes | -这情况不正常吗 -不正常 同一网络 |
[41:43] | are being pushed by the same network. | 推动的热点不会出现这种情况 |
[41:47] | You mean Yevgeny. | 你是说叶夫根尼 |
[41:48] | Yeah. I mean, if he was behind Lucasville, | 对 如果他是鲁卡斯维尔事件的幕后黑手之一 |
[41:51] | I’d say he’s got a hand in this one, too. | 那这件事他肯定也有掺一脚了 |
[42:01] | – Something wrong? – Heads up from Langley. | -怎么了 -兰利发过来的警报 |
[42:04] | Apparently, someone’s been trying to reach me on Zipline. | 看来是有人想通过拉索找我 |
[42:07] | Zipline? What is that? Is that like a, that’s a spy thing? | 拉索 是什么 是间谍软件吗 |
[42:11] | For compromised agents to send out a distress call. | 暴露了的探员可以通过它发出求救信号 |
[42:14] | Not anymore. Shut it down after Allison Carr defected. | 没再用了 艾莉森·卡尔叛变后就关了 |
[42:18] | Well, that’s odd, then. Who could it be? | 那就奇怪了 会是谁 |
[42:21] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[42:22] | Used an old work name. No record of it. | 用的是以前的代号 没有记录 |
[42:26] | Says it’s urgent. | 说事出紧急 |
[42:29] | Wants a meeting tonight. | 想今晚见面 |
[42:32] | Remember anybody calling himself John Bishop? | 你记得有谁会自称某主教吗 |
[42:35] | – That’s how he signed off? – Yeah. | -这是他的落款吗 -对 |
[42:37] | It’s Ivan, Saul. | 是伊万 索尔 |
[42:40] | Ivan’s hiking in the Tetons. I was just on the phone | 伊万在大提顿山里徒步旅行 我今天早上 |
[42:43] | this morning with the FBI field office. | 才和联调局的外勤部通过电话 |
[42:45] | They’re mistaken. “Bishop” was Ivan’s work code in Berlin | 他们搞错了 总之”主教”是伊万在柏林 |
[42:48] | with the counterintelligence boys, anyway. | 参与反间谍活动时的代号 |
[42:52] | – Why Bishop? -Because of the Orthodox cross | -为什么叫主教 -因为他脖子上 |
[42:55] | he always wore around his neck. | 一直戴着东正教十字架 |
[44:29] | All right, okay. Here, catch. | 好了好了 给你 接好 |
[44:31] | Everybody get a lime. You get a lime. | 青柠一人一个 人人有份 |
[44:34] | What? I don’t get a lime? | 怎么 不给我吗 |
[44:35] | For your soda? No, you can have mine when I’m finished. | 喝你的苏打水去吧 等我的用完了再给你 |
[44:37] | That’s great. I’m excited about that. | 很好 我很期待 |
[44:39] | – No salt? – How old are you? | -没盐吗 -你几岁了 |
[44:41] | You want some goldfish crackers, too? | 还要给你准备金鱼饼干吗 |
[44:43] | How are you giving me shit about the salt when you got the limes? | 你都去拿青柠了 怎么不帮我带盐回来 |
[44:46] | All right, I wanna make a toast. | 好吧 我来段祝酒词 |
[44:47] | Dante Allen, ladies and gentlemen. | 但丁·艾伦 女士们先生们 |
[44:51] | There you go. Take this. Hold this. | 给你 拿好 拿稳了 |
[44:54] | – I’m gonna say something profound now. – What are we drinking? | -我要说点见解深刻的 -我们喝什么 |
[44:56] | – It’s a cheap tequila. – No, no, it’s on her tab. | -便宜的龙舌兰 -不是 她请客 |
[44:57] | I got the good stuff. I mean, you wouldn’t want to sip it with a cigar but… | 我有好东西 你不想一边雪茄一边啜饮 |
[45:01] | You can’t even spend somebody else’s money right. | 别人拿钱让你花你都不会花 |
[45:02] | Shut your mouth. Here’s my toast. | 闭嘴 我要祝酒 |
[45:04] | She doesn’t have a drink. Mathison. | 她没酒 麦吉森 |
[45:05] | – No, I’m good. I got my seltzer. – She’s not drinking. | -我没事 我有苏打水 -她不喝酒 |
[45:08] | – Since when? You pregnant? – For fuck’s sake. | -什么时候开始的 怀孕啦 -拜托 |
[45:10] | Stein, I’m on drugs. I can’t mix it with alcohol. | 斯坦 我在吃药 不能喝酒 |
[45:13] | Okay, can I please make my motherfucking toast? | 好了 他妈的到底让不让我祝酒了 |
[45:16] | No, you missed the moment. Down the fucking hatch. | 不让 你错过时机了 一口闷 |
[45:19] | – Let’s go. – There you go. | -我们来 -来 |
[45:26] | – Not bad, right? – Not good either, bro. | -不差吧 -也不算好啊 哥们 |
[45:29] | I’m getting the next round. I’m getting the next round. | 下一轮我请 下一轮我请 |
[45:32] | What, you think you got taste? You’re no better than he is. | 怎么 你以为自己有品位吗 你也没比他强 |
[45:35] | What is this music? Is this you, Max? | 这是什么音乐 是你放的吗 麦克斯 |
[45:36] | – Did you put this on? – Yep. | -是你放的这音乐吗 -是的 |
[45:38] | This is an ’80s classic. This is my kind of music, man. | 这可是八十年代的经典 我喜欢 |
[45:46] | I tried to call you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[45:47] | Yeah, I was… I was probably asleep. | 我… 可能刚好我睡过去了 |
[45:52] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[45:53] | No, it isn’t. It’s embarrassing. | 不 有事 很丢人 |
[45:56] | I think I’ve been so wound up these past few days, I… | 这几天我都很紧张 |
[45:59] | I forgot to take my meds. I’m going to the doctor tomorrow. | 我忘了吃药 明天我去见医生 |
[46:02] | I think you’re right. I should have a more traditional protocol. | 你说的对 我应该换个更传统的治疗方案 |
[46:05] | – That’s good. – Yeah. Yeah. I’m being good. | -挺好的 -是啊 我挺好的 |
[46:09] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[46:12] | It’s a big day. | 今天可是个好日子 |
[46:12] | Simone’s gonna give up Wellington. | 西蒙妮要供出威灵顿了 |
[46:14] | – Yeah, it’s incredible. – Mm. So… | -对 不可思议 -所以… |
[46:19] | Where’d you get the idea she was working with someone else? | 你是怎么想到 她和别人合作了呢 |
[46:20] | Oh. Who knows? Crazy shit just pops into my head sometimes. | 谁知道呢 我这脑子有时候不受我控制 |
[46:24] | I…I guess… I guess I was still obsessing | 可能 可能我还是对行动中 |
[46:28] | about those two bugs crapping out in the op. | 那两个不能用的窃听器耿耿于怀 |
[46:30] | I’m–I’m…I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:34] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[46:36] | How about a thank you, then? | 那就谢谢你吧 |
[46:39] | Sure. | 不用客气 |
[46:43] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[46:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[46:57] | Nothing. It’s just–I… | 没事 就是 我… |
[47:02] | I don’t wanna be like that with you. I wanna be normal. | 我想不和你变成那样 我想变正常 |
[47:05] | I actually like you. | 其实我很喜欢你 |
[47:07] | I mean, not– not like that, but… | 我是指 不是那种 但是… |
[47:10] | Oh, no? Okay. | 不是吗 好吧 |
[47:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:15] | I guess I hadn’t thought about it. | 我大概还没想清楚 |
[47:18] | You hadn’t thought about it. | 你还没想 |
[47:22] | – That’s even worse. – All right, that’s not true. | -更糟糕 -好吧 我说谎 |
[47:25] | It’s possible I have thought about it. | 可能我想过了 |
[47:30] | Shirley Temple for the baby. | 给乖宝宝的秀兰·邓波儿[鸡尾酒] |
[47:32] | – Thank you. – Here we go. Okay. | -谢谢 -举杯 |
[47:35] | Kanpai. Toast. | 干杯 干杯 |
[47:43] | – Fuck, yeah. – Yeah. | -妈的 干了 -干了 |
[47:46] | – Better, huh? – It’s exactly the same. | -有更好吗 -完全一样 |
[47:49] | You’re a fucking plebe. That taste the same to you? | 你个不识货的 都尝不出不一样吗 |
[47:51] | Yeah, man, it tastes exactly the same. | 是啊 哥们 都一个味道 |
[47:54] | He’s got some balls on him. | 他挺有种的啊 |
[47:56] | I wouldn’t challenge Doxie on this one. | 在这件事上 多多是权威 |
[47:58] | They both taste like shit. I don’t know what to tell you. | 两杯都一样难喝 我要怎么说呢 |
[48:02] | Oh, he’s new, he’s new. You gotta cut him some slack. | 他是新人 他是新人 放他一马 |
[48:05] | – No, actually, I don’t. – Stand down, baby. Stand down. | -不 我不是 -后退 宝贝 后退 |
[48:08] | I do not…You should just let it go. Apologize. | 我不是 你要看开点 抱歉 |
[48:12] | Here, have a potato chip. It’s all gonna be… | 给 吃个薯条 这都是… |
[52:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[52:53] | – You okay? – Shit. Uh… | -你没事吧 -妈的… |
[52:58] | Yeah, just, uh… | 没事 就是… |
[53:00] | Just too much to drink. | 就是喝多了 |
[53:06] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -没事 |
[53:07] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[53:25] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[53:28] | Just close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[54:19] | Anson. | 安森 |