时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We have to buy time, 40 minutes, maybe an hour, | 我们必须拖延时间 40分钟 一个小时 |
[00:08] | till they’re in the air. | 直到他们起飞 |
[00:09] | – I’m not leaving you. – I agreed with Saul. | -我不能抛下你 -我同意索尔 |
[00:11] | If things go wrong, this is the plan. | 如果行动受挫 这就是后备计划 |
[00:12] | What, to allow them to fucking catch you? | 等着他们来抓你吗 |
[00:26] | It was you. | 是你 |
[00:29] | Carrie Mathison, you’re just going to leave her here? | 卡莉·麦吉森 你就这么丢下她不管吗 |
[00:42] | Ms. Martin, what was your most recent operation? | 马丁小姐 你最近一次行动是什么 |
[00:45] | We tried to compromise your president | 我们试图诋毁你们的总统 |
[00:47] | and push her out of office. | 并推她下台 |
[00:57] | Your medication. | 你的药 |
[00:58] | How do you wanna spend the rest of your days here? | 你想怎么度过在这里余下的日子 |
[01:02] | Reading nice books that Alexander brings you | 是读读亚历山大送来的好书 |
[01:04] | and exercising in the yard… | 在院子里放放风 |
[01:07] | or gone mad, locked up in an asylum? | 还是发着疯 被关在精神病院里 |
[01:11] | No one back in Moscow | 反正莫斯科 |
[01:12] | is much in the mood to negotiate, anyway. | 也没人有心情谈判 |
[01:14] | Maybe it’s better if you wait a few months. | 你再等几个月也许更好 |
[01:17] | I can’t wait a few months. | 我等不了几个月 |
[01:19] | I don’t even know if she’ll be alive in a few months. | 我都不知道她几个月后是否还活着 |
[01:24] | Go. | 快走 |
[01:34] | You all right? You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:01] | No, no, no, no. Not the coat. | 不 不 不要撕外套 |
[02:03] | No, no, no, no, no. Not the coat. | 不 不 不要撕外套 |
[02:04] | Not the coat. Not the coat. | 不要撕外套 |
[02:13] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[02:14] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[02:25] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 |
[03:07] | Rough ride? | 做噩梦了吗 |
[03:09] | You need to sleep. | 你得睡会儿 |
[03:11] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[03:13] | It’s been almost six hours. | 已经快六小时了 |
[03:15] | You can have another lorazepam. | 你可以再吃一粒劳拉西泮[镇静剂] |
[03:18] | No, I wanna wean myself. | 不 我想把药断了 |
[03:29] | Maybe a half. | 来半粒吧 |
[04:00] | Blood work? | 抽血吗 |
[04:01] | Tomorrow. | 明天抽 |
[04:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:18] | No, come on in. Have a seat. | 没事 进来吧 请坐 |
[04:21] | Is Doug– | 道格… |
[04:22] | I’m sitting in for Doug. | 我是来替道格的 |
[04:24] | Jim Turrow. | 吉姆·图罗 |
[04:33] | You’re his supervisor. Is that right? | 你是他的上司 对吗 |
[04:35] | You want anything to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[04:37] | Uh, no. No, I’m good. | 不用了 没事 |
[04:39] | Okay if I ask you a few questions? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[04:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:42] | You were detained in Russia for 213 days? | 你在俄罗斯关押了213天 |
[04:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:47] | And you were interrogated for the first… | 在前几天遭到审讯… |
[04:50] | Uh, 30ish… | 大概前三十天 |
[04:52] | Who was your interrogator? | 审讯你的是谁 |
[04:55] | Um, a colonel named Sergei Tobokov, | 一个叫谢尔盖·托波科夫的上校 |
[04:57] | most of the time, anyway. | 主要是他 |
[04:59] | GRU. | 俄军情局 |
[05:00] | Why’d he stop? | 后来为什么停了 |
[05:02] | All of this is in the file. | 这些都在档案里了 |
[05:03] | It’s a big file. | 档案里内容太多了 |
[05:04] | Can you tell me why he stopped interrogating you? | 你能告诉我他为什么停止审讯吗 |
[05:10] | I think because I threw my feces at him. | 可能是因为我冲他扔粪便了吧 |
[05:12] | And was that strategic? | 这是你的计策吗 |
[05:15] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[05:16] | I–I…I was in the midst of a florid psychosis. | 我 我当时精神状态有问题 |
[05:20] | They withheld my medication | 他们不肯给我药 |
[05:21] | and it took about 20 days for me to devolve | 我花了二十天 才让他们相信 |
[05:25] | into a not very helpful subject, um, | 从我身上挖不到什么情报 |
[05:28] | but they kept at it for another week or so. | 但他们还是继续了一周左右 |
[05:30] | I can’t give you an exact figure. | 我没法给你准确的数字 |
[05:33] | After that, it’s all either blank | 之后我的脑子里要么一片空白 |
[05:35] | or a series of images | 要么就是一系列 |
[05:37] | that don’t much comport with reality. | 与现实并不一致的图像 |
[05:41] | Um, if we’re doing this the slow way, | 如果咱们要慢慢聊 |
[05:42] | may–maybe I will take some water. | 我可能想喝点水 |
[05:44] | Doug informs me you’d like to be reinstated at the agency. | 道格告知我你想回局里复职 |
[05:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:49] | Yes, I would like that very much. | 是的 我非常想 |
[05:50] | A security clearance isn’t an option | 超过180天行踪交待不清 |
[05:52] | with upwards of 180 days unaccounted for. | 是没法通过安全审查的 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[05:56] | That’s why I’ve been working so hard | 所以我一直非常努力地配合 |
[05:58] | with Dr. Foley and Doug, | 法利医生和道格 |
[05:59] | just trying to fill in the gaps. | 试图找回空白的记忆 |
[06:02] | Did they give you the impression | 他们让你感觉 |
[06:03] | that wasn’t the case? | 不是那样吗 |
[06:04] | No. | 不 |
[06:04] | Did they tell you you failed your polygraph? | 他们有没有告诉你 你没通过测谎 |
[06:09] | Deception indicated. | 不实反应 |
[06:11] | So you’re gonna have to bear with me. | 所以你得忍耐一下了 |
[06:16] | Um…which questions? | 哪些问题 |
[06:19] | You said it was usually Tobokov but not always. | 你说通常是托波科夫去问话 但并不总是他 |
[06:22] | I’d like to know which questions, please. | 我想知道是哪些问题 拜托了 |
[06:25] | Quite a few, actually. | 其实有不少 |
[06:28] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[06:30] | Have you ever conspired | 你是否曾跟 |
[06:31] | with a foreign intelligence officer or service? | 外国情报员或情报机构密谋 |
[06:43] | Wh–so–so what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[06:45] | Are…are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[06:48] | Could mean a lot of things: | 可以意味着很多事 |
[06:50] | giving up sources and methods, | 供出线人和联络方式 |
[06:52] | working for the enemy. | 为敌方工作 |
[06:54] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[06:57] | My memory doesn’t distinguish between what was real | 我的记忆分不清真实 |
[07:00] | and–and what wasn’t. | 和不真实的部分 |
[07:01] | You get that, right? | 你明白的 对吗 |
[07:03] | The polygraph doesn’t care if you were delusional. | 测谎仪不管你是否有幻觉 |
[07:05] | It says you were lying. | 它的结论是你撒了谎 |
[07:08] | I edit my answers, because I don’t trust my own brain. | 我修正我的答案 因为我不相信我的大脑 |
[07:11] | That’s what it’s picking up. | 这就是测谎仪测到的 |
[07:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:14] | We expected that going into this. | 我们预想过会有这种情况 |
[07:16] | Dr. Foley and Doug both said it was a possibility. | 法利医生和道格都说有这种可能性 |
[07:25] | Why is he acting like this is incriminating? | 他为什么表现得好像在审问犯人 |
[07:27] | We expected it. | 那是预料中的 |
[07:30] | You wanna jump in here? | 你们要进来吗 |
[07:32] | Sit down, please. | 请你坐下 |
[07:45] | You did admit to giving up the location | 你确实承认交待了 |
[07:47] | of a safe house in Beirut. | 贝鲁特一处安全屋的地址 |
[07:50] | Yeah, one that hasn’t been active for decades. | 是的 那里已经几十年没启用过了 |
[07:52] | I believe at that point | 我确信当时 |
[07:53] | I had been kept awake for 96 hours. | 我已经被剥夺睡眠96小时了 |
[07:56] | – What about assets? – What about them? | -那么线人呢 -他们怎么了 |
[07:59] | Did you ever reveal the identity of an asset? | 你是否暴露过一名线人的身份 |
[08:01] | No. | 没有 |
[08:02] | Maybe somebody who died ten years before. | 也许是某个十年前就死了的人 |
[08:04] | No, assets have families. I wouldn’t do that. | 不 线人都有家庭 我不会那么做的 |
[08:07] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:09] | How much more clearly can I say this? | 我还要说得多清楚 |
[08:11] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[08:13] | Ms. Mathison, | 麦吉森女士 |
[08:15] | how can you be so sure | 你怎能如此确定 |
[08:16] | if there’s 180 days of your life you don’t remember? | 你有180天什么都记不住 |
[08:36] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让各位久等 |
[08:38] | Parties are prepared to work through dinner tonight. | 今晚的宴会都准备好了 |
[08:40] | Should we take that as a positive sign? | 我们是不是可以认为这是个好兆头 |
[08:42] | Just getting the Taliban to the table has taken nine years. | 光是让塔利班坐下来会谈就用了九年 |
[08:45] | So the fact they’re sitting down | 只要他们愿意 |
[08:46] | with the Afghan government at all is a positive. | 同阿富汗政府和谈就是个好兆头 |
[08:48] | Come on, Saul, make some news. It’s been three weeks. | 拜托 索尔 透点风吧 都三周了 |
[08:51] | At least give us a sense of how it’s going so far. | 至少让我们了解下目前的进展 |
[08:54] | It’s going; from what I understand, | 在进展中 据我所知 |
[08:55] | there’s a nice lamb kabsa on the menu tonight. | 今晚的菜单上就有一道很棒的羊肉饭 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:59] | How ’bout off the record then? | 来点小道消息怎么样 |
[09:03] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[09:07] | Well, the list of missed opportunities | 阿富汗已经多次丧失 |
[09:08] | for peace in Afghanistan is long. | 争取和平的机会 |
[09:10] | What do you see as the main obstacles to a deal? | 你认为这其中最大的阻碍是什么 |
[09:13] | Well, for one thing, America hasn’t got | 一方面 美国并没有太多 |
[09:15] | a whole lot of good options. | 选择余地 |
[09:17] | We’re not staying forever. | 我们不能一直留在那里 |
[09:18] | President’s made that abundantly clear. | 总统已经给了非常明确的指示 |
[09:21] | We can’t just walk away either. | 但我们也不能一走了之 |
[09:23] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[09:25] | Well, our forces out past a critical point, | 我军撤离人数一旦超过临界点 |
[09:27] | Kabul falls in six weeks. | 喀布尔六周内就会失守 |
[09:28] | General Edwards told me six months. | 爱德华兹将军告诉我是六个月 |
[09:31] | Trillion dollars spent, | 万亿美元的花费 |
[09:34] | more than 2,000 lives lost… | 死亡超过两千多人… |
[09:38] | it’s a U.S. surrender any way you look at it. | 怎么看都是美国的投降 |
[09:41] | Other issue is the Taliban itself. | 另一方面是塔利班自身 |
[09:43] | It’s not clear they have anything to gain | 他们能从政治和解中 |
[09:45] | by a political settlement. | 有何获益尚不明朗 |
[09:47] | What do you mean, exactly? | 这话怎么讲 |
[09:49] | Only reason to cut a deal is to get us to leave | 达成协议的唯一理由就是 |
[09:51] | sooner than later. | 好让我们尽早撤离 |
[09:52] | Which you just said isn’t an option. | 你刚刚说这并非一个选择 |
[09:53] | Not without serious security guarantees in place | 除非在走之前能够有绝对的 |
[09:55] | before we go. | 安全保障 |
[09:56] | And what’s wrong with that? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[09:57] | Nothing, if you think the Taliban will abide | 没有问题 只要你认为塔利班会遵守 |
[09:59] | by the terms of an agreement. | 协议的内容 |
[10:01] | And will they? | 他们会遵守吗 |
[10:03] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我们都不知道 |
[10:05] | President Warner seems confident enough. | 沃纳总统似乎非常有把握 |
[10:07] | Well, the President’s an optimist. | 总统是个乐观主义者 |
[10:08] | Me, I’m a spy. | 我是个间谍 |
[10:10] | And his National Security Advisor. | 兼他的国家安全顾问 |
[10:12] | Don’t remind me. | 不用提醒我 |
[10:14] | G’ulom’s making a statement. | 古洛姆在发表讲话 |
[10:16] | Sorry, I gotta go. More later. | 抱歉我得走了 稍后再谈 |
[10:22] | What’s he gonna say? Do we know? | 他要说什么 我们知道吗 |
[10:24] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[10:25] | His office only just announced | 他的办公室刚刚发布消息 |
[10:27] | that he was doing the press conference. | 称他召开了新闻发布会 |
[10:29] | This can’t be good. | 这可不是好事 |
[10:33] | But we are lions, brothers and sisters. | 但是我们是狮子 兄弟姐妹们 |
[10:37] | Other animals in the jungle are afraid | 丛林中的动物都惧怕我们 |
[10:41] | of even a sick lion and stay away from him. | 即便是生病的狮子也要远离 |
[10:46] | We are lions. | 我们是狮子 |
[10:50] | The United States should treat us | 美国应该像对待狮子一样 |
[10:54] | as lions. | 对待我们 |
[10:56] | And we demand nothing less. | 这是我们的底线 |
[11:01] | Instead, our president | 相反 我们的总统 |
[11:05] | and foreign minister have been tricked. | 还有外交部长被蒙骗了 |
[11:10] | Tricked into promising to release | 被蒙骗承诺释放 |
[11:13] | more than 1,000 | 一千多名 |
[11:16] | Taliban prisoners of war, | 塔利班战俘 |
[11:20] | 12 of them responsible for the bomb… | 他们中的十二人上个月在喀布尔 |
[11:25] | hidden inside an ambulance | 把炸弹藏在救护车里 |
[11:29] | and killed nearly | 造成了 |
[11:31] | 100 citizens last month in Kabul. | 近一百位市民死亡 |
[11:39] | I want you to know… | 我想让你们知道 |
[11:43] | I am in charge of these prisoners, | 我掌握着这些囚犯的生死 |
[11:47] | and I will never agree to their release. | 并且我永远不会同意释放他们 |
[11:52] | Never. | 永远 |
[11:54] | Not even a single one. | 一个也不会 |
[12:18] | Robin, talk to me. | 鲁宾 跟我聊聊 |
[12:20] | Phones started going off, | 电话铃开始响了 |
[12:21] | and you can imagine what happened next. | 你知道接下来会很忙 |
[12:23] | Where’s Agha Jan? | 阿加·扬在哪 |
[12:24] | He threw down his credentials | 他丢下证件 |
[12:25] | and he stormed off with the rest of the Taliban delegation. | 和其余的塔利班代表团一起走了 |
[12:28] | I don’t think he’s coming back, Saul. | 我不认为他会回来 索尔 |
[12:30] | – I really don’t. – Which way they go? | -真不认为 -他们往哪走了 |
[12:40] | Agha Jan! | 阿加·扬 |
[12:43] | Agha Jan! | 阿加·扬 |
[12:44] | We told you, no prisoners, no talks. | 我们告诉过你 不放人 就不谈 |
[12:48] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[12:49] | The very first thing we agreed to | 我们达成共识的第一件事 |
[12:51] | and now it is broken. | 现在作废了 |
[12:53] | I understand you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[12:54] | I’m angry, but nothing is broken. | 我也很生气 但协议没有作废 |
[12:57] | We agreed to a prisoner exchange | 我们同意交换囚犯 |
[12:59] | upon successful completion of an agreement. | 就会成功达成协议 |
[13:01] | We are not there yet, not even close. | 我们还远没有到那个时候 |
[13:03] | You heard G’ulom. | 你听到古洛姆说的了 |
[13:05] | Vice President doesn’t speak for the government. | 副总统不代表政府发言 |
[13:06] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[13:08] | What is done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[13:10] | Too bad. | 很遗憾 |
[13:12] | Agha Jan. | 阿加·扬 |
[13:15] | Leave now and it’ll be years before | 现在走的话 我们再难达成 |
[13:16] | we get back to this point, if ever. | 今天的合作了 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry, I truly am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[13:23] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:25] | What if I was able to accelerate the release | 如果我能加速释放 |
[13:26] | of some of the prisoners in U.S. Custody? | 美国拘留所中的一些囚犯的话 |
[13:28] | Say, 5 of the 32 at Guantanamo? | 比如说 关塔那摩监狱中32人中的5人 |
[13:30] | Would that change your mind? | 这能让你回心转意吗 |
[13:33] | You could do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[13:34] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[13:36] | I would consider it if we get to choose which five. | 放哪五个要是能自己选 我就考虑一下 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:43] | Then we’ll stay for one week, | 那我们就多待一个星期 |
[13:45] | but you still have to get G’ulom to change what he said. | 但你还是必须让古洛姆改口 |
[14:05] | I’ll call you back from the office. | 我回办公室再打给你 |
[14:08] | Give us a minute, will you? | 让我们聊两句 可以吗 |
[14:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:14] | You look peeved. What’s happened? | 你看起来很生气 发生了什么 |
[14:17] | You know damn well. | 你清楚的很 |
[14:18] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[14:19] | It was only a matter of time before things fell apart. | 事情分崩离析只是时间问题 |
[14:22] | There’s falling apart and then there’s pushing ’em off a cliff. | 分崩离析必然是有人从中作梗 |
[14:26] | Pakistan had nothing to do with this. | 巴基斯坦与此事无关 |
[14:29] | We’re not leaking details of these talks to anyone. | 我们不会向任何人透露这些谈话的细节 |
[14:32] | Please. | 别狡辩了 |
[14:34] | It wasn’t me, and it wasn’t anybody in my delegation. | 不是我 也不是我代表团的任何人 |
[14:39] | You know, you almost make me believe you. | 我几乎相信你了 |
[14:42] | Then I remember Islamabad, the embassy, | 然后我想起伊斯兰堡大使馆 |
[14:44] | the two hours you stood down your response team, | 你让你的救援力量延迟行动两小时 |
[14:47] | while 36 Americans were killed in cold blood. | 有36名美国人被残忍地杀害 |
[14:58] | Colonel Jefrani. | 杰夫拉尼上校 |
[15:04] | Yes, ma’am? | 在 女士 |
[15:06] | Show Mr. Berenson out. | 送贝伦森先生出去 |
[16:21] | You got a lot of shit. | 你东西可真多 |
[16:24] | I’m Gonzales. | 我是冈萨雷斯 |
[16:25] | Piotrowski. | 皮尔维斯基 |
[16:28] | Piotrowski. Max! | 皮尔维斯基 麦克斯 |
[16:32] | Squad’s out on patrol. | 小队去巡逻了 |
[16:34] | Nobody gonna be back till morning. | 早上才会回来 |
[16:36] | Anything I should do in the meantime? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[16:39] | Stay low, try not to get shot. | 身子低一点 尽量别挨枪子儿 |
[17:02] | Doug. | 道格 |
[17:04] | Jim Turrow, counterintelligence. | 吉姆·图罗 反间谍部门的 |
[17:06] | Hi, Jim, good to meet you. | 你好 吉姆 幸会 |
[17:07] | And you know Dr. Foley. | 法利医生 你认识的 |
[17:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:09] | Where are we? | 什么情况 |
[17:10] | Physically, she’s in good shape. | 她的身体状况良好 |
[17:12] | Sleep is still an issue, but it’s better than it was. | 睡眠还是不好 但比之前好些了 |
[17:14] | Her thyroid hasn’t quite leveled out. | 她体内的甲状腺素尚未稳定 |
[17:17] | That’s from? | 是因为什么 |
[17:18] | The malnutrition. | 营养不良 |
[17:20] | It improves when she eats more or treat it with a pill? | 她如果胃口好点或吃些药会好转吗 |
[17:23] | Medication. | 得吃药 |
[17:24] | We’re playing with the dosage. | 我们在控制剂量 |
[17:25] | That and the sleep both have an impact | 用药和睡眠质量对情绪调节 |
[17:27] | on mood regulation and memory access. | 以及记忆恢复都有影响 |
[17:30] | So we are hoping that her recall will improve | 所以但愿随着治疗的推进 她的记忆力 |
[17:32] | as we go. | 会有所改善 |
[17:33] | There are still significant gaps in her story, | 她的叙述还不完整 |
[17:36] | but that’s par for the course. | 但都是意料之中的 |
[17:38] | She’s recovering more information every day. | 她的记忆力一天天在恢复 |
[17:40] | It’s not the gaps I’m concerned about. | 我担心的不是她故事完不完整 |
[17:42] | If you’re worried about the polygraph, | 如果你担心的是测谎结果 |
[17:44] | I would take it with a grain of salt. | 我对测谎结果并不全信 |
[17:46] | It’s not something we can ignore. | 那我们也不能忽视 |
[17:48] | Polygraphs are unreliable. | 测谎并不可靠 |
[17:50] | “Deception indicated” can mean she’s nervous | “不实反应”可能是因为她很紧张 |
[17:52] | or lying to herself. | 或是在欺骗自己 |
[17:54] | Or it can indicate deception. | 也可能是她在说谎 |
[17:56] | We have a long way to go. This is just one data point. | 现在还为时尚早 这只是一个数据点 |
[18:00] | Look, I–I don’t wanna dismiss your misgivings, | 听着 我没想打消你的顾虑 |
[18:03] | but bringing in Mr. Berenson may have been premature. | 但叫贝伦森先生过来恐怕还太早了 |
[18:06] | He didn’t call me here. | 不是他叫我来的 |
[18:08] | Oh. I misunderstood. | 我误会了 |
[18:11] | I’m here because I need Carrie in Kabul | 我来是因为我需要卡莉去喀布尔 |
[18:13] | for a week or two. | 待一到两周 |
[18:15] | – When? – Right away. | -什么时候 -马上 |
[18:20] | We’re making progress here. | 她的情况在好转 |
[18:22] | Put her in a war zone, we could be back to square one. | 如果让她重回战区 那就得从头再来 |
[18:25] | Terms of debriefing timeline or her mental state? | 是指要重新调查她还是她的精神状态 |
[18:28] | Both. | 都有 |
[18:30] | She unstable? | 她精神不稳定 |
[18:31] | Not now. | 现在还行 |
[18:34] | It’s an important mission. | 任务很重要 |
[18:37] | I’m okay with a setback. | 我不介意从头再来 |
[18:38] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经暴露了 |
[18:42] | You know, she has a kid. | 她有个孩子 |
[18:43] | Mathison? Yes. | 麦吉森吗 知道 |
[18:45] | You know, she signed away custody | 她放弃了孩子的监护权 |
[18:46] | and walked into a bear trap in the middle of Moscow | 只身闯入莫斯科城中的陷阱 |
[18:49] | to stop an attack on our presidency. | 只为阻止针对我们总统的袭击 |
[18:51] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[18:52] | Everyone breaks under interrogation, | 任何人在审讯之下都会崩溃 |
[18:54] | especially Russian interrogation. | 尤其是俄罗斯人的审讯 |
[18:55] | They’re good at it. | 他们非常擅长于此 |
[18:57] | That’s why our sources were protected | 所以在她被捕之后 |
[18:58] | and procedures changed after she was captured. | 我们对线人进行保护 并更改了相应程序 |
[19:00] | It’s more complicated than that. | 问题没那么简单 |
[19:03] | I’m well aware. | 我很清楚 |
[19:06] | What I wanna know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[19:07] | do you have anything other than a jumpy polygraph? | 除测谎结果不稳定外 还有其他问题吗 |
[19:25] | How are you? Color’s better. | 你还好吗 脸色好多了 |
[19:29] | They’re big on fresh air around here. | 他们让我多呼吸新鲜空气 |
[19:31] | It seems my vitamin D level’s not great. | 好像我的维生素D偏低 |
[19:34] | Also, I’m a Russian agent, apparently. | 还有 我显然已经变成俄罗斯特工了 |
[19:35] | So I heard. | 我听说了 |
[19:37] | Ridiculous. | 荒谬至极 |
[19:38] | You won’t mind, then, if I pick your brain a bit. | 那你不介意我借你的脑袋一用吧 |
[19:41] | Only if you think it’s safe to be seen talking to me. | 只要你不怕被人看到在和我谈话 |
[19:44] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[19:47] | Your old friend Abdul Qarid G’ulom | 你的老朋友阿卜杜勒·卡里德·古洛姆 |
[19:50] | just fired a broadside into the peace talks. | 刚刚对和平会谈进行了猛烈抨击 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I saw that. | 是 我看到了 |
[19:54] | I need him to publicly walk back | 我需要他公开撤回 |
[19:56] | his comments about the POWs. | 关于战俘的言论 |
[19:59] | Agreeing to their release is what got the Taliban | 同意释放战俘是塔利班 |
[20:01] | to the negotiating table in the first place. | 愿意进行和谈的首要条件 |
[20:04] | I assume the ambassador’s already taken a run at him. | 我想大使已经尝试过说服他了吧 |
[20:06] | And the chief of station, got exactly nowhere. | 还有站长 毫无成效 |
[20:08] | Who’s the current COS? | 现任站长是谁 |
[20:10] | Mike Dunne. | 麦克·邓恩 |
[20:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:14] | You need an alpha to deal with an alpha. | 硬骨头就得硬骨头来治 |
[20:16] | – Mike’s not that. – No. | -麦克不够硬 -的确 |
[20:19] | All right, give me a few days. I’ll come up with some options. | 好吧 给我几天 我想几个方案 |
[20:21] | You don’t have a few days. | 你没有几天时间 |
[20:23] | Putting you on a military transport to Kabul tonight. | 你今晚就乘军用飞机去喀布尔 |
[20:27] | If you’re up for it, that is. | 当然了 如果你愿意的话 |
[20:30] | You kidding? Hell yes. | 你开玩笑吗 当然愿意 |
[20:36] | – Saul… – Don’t thank me yet. | -索尔 -先别急着谢我 |
[20:38] | Kabul isn’t the place you knew before. | 喀布尔已经不是你印象中的模样了 |
[20:40] | It’s ten times more dangerous just walking around, | 光走在街上都比以前危险十倍 |
[20:43] | and you’ll be without any of your old assets. | 而且你以前的线人也都不在了 |
[20:47] | Pulled from the field, huh? | 都被撤走了是吗 |
[20:49] | The minute you were arrested in Moscow. | 你在莫斯科被捕的那一刻就撤走了 |
[20:51] | Everybody? | 所有人吗 |
[20:53] | Ones you reported to headquarters, at least. | 反正你向总部报告过的那些人都撤走了 |
[20:56] | Saul, I report all my assets to headquarters, | 索尔 所有线人我都向总部报告 |
[20:58] | no matter who they are or how sensitive. | 无论他们的身份和敏感度 |
[21:02] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[21:04] | Come on, let’s get you packed up, ready to go. | 来吧 收拾东西 准备出发 |
[21:09] | Hey, Mike, it’s Turrow. | 麦克 我是图罗 |
[21:12] | You heard from Saul Berenson by any chance? | 索尔·贝伦森联系过你吗 |
[21:15] | No, what’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
[21:15] | I could be wrong, | 也可能是我搞错了 |
[21:16] | but I think you got a bad situation coming your way. | 但我觉得你即将面对一个糟糕的情况 |
[21:19] | Bad how? | 怎么个糟糕法 |
[21:20] | A compromised officer. | 一位有通敌嫌疑的情报人员 |
[21:22] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[21:24] | Your old boss, Carrie Mathison. | 你曾经的上司 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[21:31] | Piotrowski’s doing hardware maintenance. | 皮尔维斯基会进行硬件维护 |
[21:33] | We’re gonna provide support so he can repair or replace. | 我们提供支援 以便他修复或者替换设备 |
[21:37] | The unit’s on Sar Ridge. | 设备在萨尔里奇 |
[21:39] | We’re gonna loop around north of Decup. | 我们要绕到迪卡普北面 |
[21:41] | We’re going over the six-one? | 我们要跨过六一线 |
[21:44] | If the trail’s intact, we’ll take it two clicks west. | 如果道路完好 我们可以偏西两个点 |
[21:46] | If the rain last week washed it out– | 万一上周的雨把路冲毁了… |
[21:48] | What is he, NSA? | 他是国安局的吗 |
[21:51] | We’re doing this for a cable repair guy? | 我们要为了一个电工冒险吗 |
[21:57] | Back me up, Gonzo. | 帮我说两句 贡佐 |
[21:58] | We already know how this shit goes down. | 我们都知道会发生什么 |
[22:00] | He’s right, LT. | 他说得对 上尉 |
[22:01] | At least tell us what this is about. | 至少得告诉我们为了什么 |
[22:06] | Mission’s classified. | 这是机密任务 |
[22:07] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[22:10] | We leave at 22:00. | 我们晚上十点出发 |
[22:11] | Whole thing will be done under cover of darkness, | 趁天黑完成任务 |
[22:13] | which should afford us a measure of security. | 这样也相对安全 |
[22:16] | This is bullshit. | 简直鬼扯 |
[22:19] | Show him where the riverbed’s at. | 给他看看河床在哪 |
[22:22] | Okay, look, every time we cross the six-one, we get hit. | 听着 我们每次跨过六一线都会遭到攻击 |
[22:26] | Last couple of times, we lost a guy. | 前两次 我们损失了一名战友 |
[22:28] | We’ll take it slow | 这次慢慢来 |
[22:28] | ’cause you’re not used to the altitude, | 因为你还不习惯高海拔 |
[22:29] | but we’re gonna cross the riverbed | 但我们必须跨过河床 |
[22:31] | right about here that’s fairly exposed. | 这个地方完全暴露在外 |
[22:34] | You just gotta haul ass till you get | 必须加快速度 |
[22:35] | to the trees on the other side, | 直到跑进对岸的树林 |
[22:37] | about 25, 30 yards. | 大概25到30步远 |
[22:41] | So when we get to the riverbed… | 所以一到河床… |
[22:44] | Run. | 就跑 |
[23:26] | Can you unlock the window? | 能把车窗锁打开吗 |
[23:28] | They don’t open. | 打不开 |
[24:19] | Thank merciful God. The cavalry’s shown up. | 感谢仁慈的上帝 骑士驾到了 |
[24:22] | Is it just me or is that chip on your shoulder | 你脾气见长啊 |
[24:24] | bigger than the last time we saw each other? | 这是我的错觉吗 |
[24:25] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋吧 |
[24:28] | Hey, I want you to meet somebody. | 给你介绍个人 |
[24:30] | This is Jenna Bragg. | 这是詹娜·布拉格 |
[24:31] | Jenna, Carrie Mathison. | 詹娜 这是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[24:32] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[24:34] | Jenna’s the newest member of the team. | 詹娜是队里最新的成员 |
[24:35] | She’s gonna be looking after you. | 由她照顾你 |
[24:36] | Come on, Mike, you know how I roll. | 得了 麦克 你了解我的作风 |
[24:38] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间 |
[24:39] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[24:39] | She wants to do it, don’t you, Jenna? | 她愿意照顾你 对吗 詹娜 |
[24:41] | Happy to. | 乐意之至 |
[24:42] | Any word on the G’ulom meeting? | 和古洛姆的会面有消息吗 |
[24:44] | Set for Friday morning. | 定在周五上午 |
[24:45] | I figured you’d want a few days to see what you could dig up. | 我想着你需要几天时间搜集情报 |
[24:48] | Saul told me I could get a look at the latest 201 file on him. | 索尔说我可以看看他最新的背景资料 |
[24:51] | Loaded onto the laptop in your room, | 已经拷到你房间的笔记本里了 |
[24:53] | and if you need anything run down, just ask. | 还有任何要查的 你只管开口 |
[24:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:59] | Glad you’re here, Carrie. I mean that. | 真高兴你来了 卡莉 真心话 |
[25:02] | Glad to be here. | 我也很高兴能来 |
[25:04] | I’ll show you to your room. | 我带你回房间 |
[25:05] | Hey, Carrie, um, truth is, | 卡莉 其实 |
[25:07] | she’s a little stuck in the starting gate. | 她还有点摸不清门道 |
[25:37] | I’ve only been here a month. | 我才来了一个月 |
[25:40] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[25:42] | How am I supposed to get out of the starting gate | 没有装甲车和安保陪同 |
[25:43] | if he won’t let me leave the station | 他连站门都不让我出 |
[25:45] | without an armored vehicle and a security detail? | 我怎么能摸清门道 |
[25:50] | I might as well have “CIA” Tattooed on my forehead. | 可能我脑门上就写着”中情局”三个字吧 |
[25:56] | How bad is it out there? | 外面情况有多糟 |
[25:58] | It’s bad and getting worse. | 很糟 而且每况愈下 |
[26:00] | Foreign workers are definitely a target, | 外国务工人员绝对是他们的打击目标 |
[26:02] | but isn’t this exactly what I was trained for? | 但我受训不就是为了这个吗 |
[26:09] | Here. | 给 |
[26:13] | – Insist, then. – Excuse me. | -那坚持吧 -什么 |
[26:15] | You’re in a hard place, trying to do hard things. | 你在不容易的地方做不容易的事 |
[26:17] | Don’t whine and don’t take no for an answer. | 别抱怨 还要据理力争 |
[26:40] | 周五早上和G见面 短信 发信人 卡莉·麦吉森 收信人 索尔·贝伦森 | |
[26:41] | Who’s it to? | 发给谁的 |
[26:43] | Berenson. | 贝伦森 |
[26:46] | What makes you think she’s gonna have | 你凭什么认为她能说服古洛姆 |
[26:47] | any more luck with G’ulom than we did? | 而我们不能 |
[26:49] | G’ulom trusts her. | 古洛姆信任她 |
[26:51] | The two of them made a pretty good partnership back in the day. | 他俩以前是好搭档 |
[26:53] | Killed a lot of bad guys together. | 一起杀了很多坏人 |
[27:07] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[27:08] | A call code… | 电话代码 |
[27:09] | prearranged between asset and base. | 线人和特工提前定好的 |
[27:11] | Two pings for this, three for that. | 两下和三下各具含义 |
[27:13] | Old-school. | 老式的 |
[27:19] | Now find out who owns that number. | 查一下那个号码是谁的 |
[27:35] | Got any questions? ‘Cause this is the time. | 有问题吗 问问题的时候到了 |
[27:39] | Only about the riverbed. | 关于河床的问题 |
[27:41] | You’ll let me know? | 你会告诉我吗 |
[27:43] | You’ll know, ’cause we’re fucking running. | 你会知道的 因为我们要跑 |
[27:44] | You don’t need to worry about it on the way out. | 你出去的时候不用担心 |
[27:46] | There’s just spotters when we head out. | 我们出去的时候有人看着 |
[27:48] | It’s the way back that’s the problem. | 怎么回去才是问题 |
[27:50] | So they’ll have eyes on us? | 他们会看着我们吗 |
[27:51] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[27:52] | Where the road ends, the Taliban begins. | 路的尽头就是塔利班的地盘 |
[28:13] | Should we walk or would you rather go inside? | 出去走走 还是进里面 |
[28:19] | Let’s walk. | 走走吧 |
[28:21] | I was emotional before and rude. | 我之前情绪激动而且无礼 |
[28:25] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[28:27] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[28:30] | I’ve been meaning to ask about your father. | 我一直想问问你父亲的情况 |
[28:33] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[28:34] | Stepfather, and poorly, I’m afraid. | 是继父 情况很不好 |
[28:37] | The MS is starting to affect his vision. | 多发性硬化已经开始影响他的视力了 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[28:41] | Must be proud of you, though, getting the job he always wanted. | 但他肯定为你骄傲 你做着他梦寐以求的工作 |
[28:44] | I think he’d have preferred grandchildren. | 我觉得他更想抱孙子孙女 |
[28:46] | You said you needed to see me. | 你说你要见我 |
[28:49] | Frankly, I’m at a loss. I don’t know what to do. | 其实我有点不知所措 |
[28:52] | – About what? – You. | -什么不知所措 -关于你 |
[28:54] | Me? | 我 |
[28:55] | Well, Pakistan. | 巴基斯坦 |
[28:57] | I was hoping for another adult in the room. | 我本希望能有个成年人来主事 |
[29:00] | Seems all you’re interested in is making | 似乎你唯一感兴趣的就是 |
[29:02] | what’s already a difficult situation impossible. | 让情况难上加难 无从下手 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry. Am I missing something here? | 抱歉 我听漏了什么吗 |
[29:07] | Weren’t you just apologizing 30 seconds ago? | 你30秒之前不是在道歉吗 |
[29:09] | I was, now I’m imploring. | 没错 我现在在哀求 |
[29:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:12] | Because that’s not what it sounds like. | 听着可不像啊 |
[29:15] | I know we want the same thing here. | 我知道我们的追求相同 |
[29:17] | – Do we? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[29:20] | Fair and durable peace in the region. | 地区范围内持久的和平 |
[29:23] | Don’t lecture me about peace in the region. | 轮不到你跟我谈这里的和平 |
[29:27] | You abandoned the region after the Soviets were sent packing. | 苏联人被赶跑之后 你们放弃了这里 |
[29:31] | Then 9/11 happened and you’re back. | 911恐袭发生后你们又回来了 |
[29:33] | We’ve all seen this movie. | 我们都熟悉这样的剧情 |
[29:35] | We know how it ends… | 知道故事的结局 |
[29:37] | in chaos and civil war on our border. | 最终会以我国边境的混乱和内战收尾 |
[29:40] | That’s exactly what we’re trying to avoid. | 我们正是为了避免这种情况 |
[29:42] | How? | 怎么避免 |
[29:43] | By announcing timetables and benchmarks? | 通过公布时间表和标准吗 |
[29:46] | By unilaterally drawing down | 通过单方面地把你们的 |
[29:48] | your combat troop levels to zero? | 军事力量下降到零吗 |
[29:54] | its army a joke. | 军队简直就是个笑话 |
[29:56] | You want real resolution, then show some real resolve. | 你想要真正的解决方案 那就拿出点真正的决心 |
[30:01] | At least make the Taliban think | 至少让塔利班认为 |
[30:04] | you aren’t running for the exits. | 你不是为了退出 |
[30:07] | Policy’s the policy. | 政策就是政策 |
[30:10] | No way that is changing now. | 现在无法改变了 |
[30:13] | Then peace isn’t what you want. | 那你们要的就不是和平 |
[30:16] | You just want out. | 你们只想退出 |
[31:55] | All right, we’re here. | 好 我们到了 |
[32:09] | You see the kid? | 你看到那孩子了吗 |
[32:14] | Where? | 在哪 |
[32:15] | By the caves. | 在洞穴那里 |
[32:30] | Come on, get a move on. We don’t got all night. | 来吧 赶紧 我们时间不多 |
[33:09] | They sent the fucking A-team. | 他们派了个狠人过来 |
[34:26] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[34:27] | Arman, how are you? | 阿尔曼 你好吗 |
[34:29] | Good, good, prosperous. | 很好 蒸蒸日上 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[34:32] | 23 in the fleet now. | 现在有23辆车了 |
[34:34] | This one, it is brand-new, 10,000 gallons. | 这个 全新的 一万加仑 |
[34:37] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[34:38] | All thanks to you. | 全都多亏了你 |
[34:39] | Hardly. | 哪里 |
[34:40] | You built this yourself, Arman, from nothing. | 是你自己建立的 阿尔曼 白手起家 |
[34:42] | One rented truck, and who helped me rent it? | 全凭一辆租的卡车 是谁帮我租的呢 |
[34:46] | This is for Daria. | 这是给达莉亚的 |
[34:48] | I tried to get the Lancome, but I couldn’t find it. | 我本来想买兰蔻 但是没找到 |
[34:50] | Never mind. | 别介意 |
[34:51] | She will love whatever you bring. | 你带什么她都喜欢 |
[34:53] | So who’s driving me tonight? | 那今晚谁载我呢 |
[34:55] | I am. | 我 |
[34:56] | – You are? – Yeah. | -你吗 -对 |
[34:58] | But I thought you don’t drive anymore. | 但我以为你已经不开车了 |
[34:59] | I do for you. | 为了你我必须开 |
[35:07] | Nothing has changed: | 什么都没改变 |
[35:09] | bribes, extortion, murder. | 贿赂 敲诈 谋杀 |
[35:11] | It is criminal enterprise, this government. | 这个政府就是个犯罪集团 |
[35:14] | And G’ulom himself, where does he fit in these days? | 那古洛姆呢 他这些年混得怎么样 |
[35:17] | Oh, he’s at the very top of the pyramid. | 他处在金字塔的塔尖 |
[35:19] | He’s more powerful than the President. | 他比总统还有权 |
[35:23] | Then I need to find an enemy, | 但我需要找个敌人 |
[35:24] | someone willing to bring him down. | 一个愿意扳倒他的人 |
[35:26] | Maybe one of the other ministers. | 也许找个其他部长 |
[35:29] | Don’t bother. They don’t have the guts. | 别费心了 他们都没胆 |
[35:34] | What about Faqiar? | 那法奇亚呢 |
[35:35] | I read somewhere he was running an anti-corruption campaign. | 我听说他在搞一个反腐败的运动 |
[35:38] | G’ulom paid him off. | 古洛姆买通了他 |
[35:40] | I hear he’s in Dubai now. He’s living like a king. | 我听说他现在去迪拜了 活得像个王 |
[35:43] | The law in this country, it is only for the poor. | 这个国家的法律 只对穷人有效 |
[35:51] | Taliban? | 塔利班吗 |
[35:52] | Most likely pro-Taliban kochi nomads. | 更可能是支持塔利班的游牧民族 |
[35:54] | They are very brave to be fighting Sunni in Kabul. | 他们很勇猛地与喀布尔的什叶派打仗 |
[35:58] | I thought Ghazni was as far as they’d advanced. | 我以为他们刚推进到加兹尼省 |
[36:01] | That was last month. | 那是上个月了 |
[36:02] | Today, they make attacks on Afghan army positions almost anywhere. | 现在 他们到处攻击阿富汗军队 |
[36:10] | That was closer. | 那更近了 |
[36:11] | I give them free gas in exchange for safe passage. | 我给他们免费汽油 换安全通行 |
[36:14] | I think we’ll be fine. | 我觉得我们没事 |
[36:24] | Ghazni. | 加兹尼省到了 |
[36:27] | Ah, right, checkpoint. | 对 有检查点 |
[36:48] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[36:52] | No checkpoint, huh? | 没有检查点吗 |
[36:53] | – No. – What’s that mean? | -没有 -那意味着什么 |
[36:55] | I don’t know. How long will you be? | 不知道 你要多久 |
[36:57] | An hour at the most. I’ll text you when I’m ready. | 最多一小时 我好了就给你发信息 |
[37:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[38:42] | Are you Sheena? | 你是希娜吗 |
[38:47] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[38:50] | English study, Pashto. | 学过英语 普什图语 |
[38:52] | Good. | 好 |
[38:53] | I’m so sorry to disturb you at night. | 很抱歉晚上来打扰你们 |
[38:56] | Your husband has told me wonderful things. | 你丈夫跟我说了很多很好的事 |
[38:58] | It’s really an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[39:00] | I met Zarawar when he was this high. | 我见过扎拉瓦 他当时才这么高 |
[39:03] | He’s so big. | 现在长这么大了 |
[39:05] | Uh, is Roshan here? | 罗尚在吗 |
[39:07] | No. | 不在 |
[39:10] | Okay, do–do you know when he’ll be back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[39:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:16] | I really would like to see him. | 我真得见他 |
[39:18] | Would you mind calling him for me? | 能麻烦你打给他吗 |
[39:20] | No, I’m sorry. You should go. | 不行 抱歉 你走吧 |
[39:25] | I understand it’s uncomfortable having a strange woman | 我知道一个陌生女人来找自己的丈夫 |
[39:28] | speak to your husband, | 令人很不舒服 |
[39:29] | but it’s–it’s very, very important. | 但事关重大 |
[39:31] | And I’m not gonna leave your house | 你不联系他 |
[39:33] | until you contact him. | 我是不会走的 |
[39:34] | Can you please pick up your phone? | 能拜托你打电话吗 |
[39:36] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[39:42] | Tell me what? | 直说什么 |
[39:51] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[39:54] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:56] | They killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[39:59] | Who did? | 谁干的 |
[40:00] | The Taliban, because of you. | 塔利班 因为你 |
[40:03] | Because of the CIA. | 因为中情局 |
[40:05] | No, no, that’s– that’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[40:07] | They said, “This is what happens | 他们说 这就是给美国人 |
[40:09] | to a traitor for the Americans.” | 当叛徒的下场 |
[40:11] | They pulled him from the house, | 他们把他从家里抓走 |
[40:13] | ropes on his hands, feet… | 用绳子捆住手脚 |
[40:16] | tied him to a truck, dragged him through the streets. | 用卡车拖着他穿街过巷 |
[40:19] | Oh, Sheena, I’m so sorry. | 希娜 我很抱歉 |
[40:22] | Zarawar– | 扎拉瓦 |
[40:23] | Don’t speak to my son. | 别跟我儿子说话 |
[40:26] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[40:27] | I never told anyone about my meetings with Roshan, | 我从没向任何人泄露过我跟罗尚见面的事 |
[40:30] | not–not even the people I work for, nobody. | 连我的上司都没说过 没人知道 |
[40:34] | Is it–is it possible he had another American contact? | 他会不会有其他美国的联系人 |
[40:39] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[40:42] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[40:45] | Five months ago. | 五个月前 |
[40:49] | I don’t–I– | 我没… |
[40:51] | I–I–I–I wasn’t even in Afghanistan. | 我当时都不在阿富汗 |
[40:53] | I was in prison. | 我在监狱里 |
[40:55] | I never told anyone his name. Please…please believe me. | 我从没泄露过他的名字 请相信我 |
[41:00] | I’m s–I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:04] | You should go now. | 你赶紧走吧 |
[41:08] | Get out of my house. | 滚出去 |
[41:25] | Did you ever reveal the identity of an asset? | 你有没有泄露过线人的身份 |
[41:28] | No. | 没有 |
[41:29] | Maybe somebody who died ten years before. | 也许是某个十年前就死了的人呢 |
[41:31] | No. Assets have families. | 没有 线人也有家人 |
[41:32] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我绝不会的 |
[41:33] | Ms. Mathison, | 麦吉森女士 |
[41:34] | how can you be so sure | 你怎能如此确定 |
[41:35] | if there’s 180 days of your life you don’t remember? | 你有180天什么都记不住 |
[41:44] | No, stay. | 不 留下来 |
[41:48] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[41:50] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[41:51] | Stay. Stay, stay. | 留下 留下 留下 |
[42:20] | 现在 不行 要20分钟 | |
[42:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[43:45] | Are you done yet? | 搞定了吗 |
[43:47] | No. | 没呢 |
[43:48] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[43:50] | I don’t know. | 说不准 |
[43:51] | I thought I could fix the switch box, | 我本以为能把这个开关盒修好 |
[43:53] | but it’s not working. | 但不行 |
[43:54] | I gotta swap it out. | 得换个新的 |
[43:56] | How involved is that? | 很重要吗 |
[44:01] | Fuck this, man. | 操他妈的 伙计 |
[44:03] | Well, it’s gonna be light in an hour. | 还有一个小时天就要亮了 |
[44:06] | You’re gonna have to wrap it up. | 你得赶紧解决 |
[44:09] | You go ahead. I’ll find my own way back. | 你们先走 我自己回去 |
[44:14] | Come on, huddle up. | 快 该撤了 |
[44:18] | We’re going. | 我们必须走 |
[44:20] | I’m not leaving until I’m done. | 不弄完我不会走的 |
[44:22] | Just pick up your fucking bag and walk. | 拿上那破包快走 |
[44:26] | We don’t have a functional listening device | 我们在巴基斯坦边境14英里内 |
[44:29] | in 14 miles of the Pakistani border. | 还没有有效的窃听装备 |
[44:31] | We’re in negotiations with the Taliban in Doha. | 我们的人正在多哈与塔利班谈判 |
[44:34] | Our people don’t know if they are having | 我们的人不知道协商的内容 |
[44:36] | a real conversation or if it’s just bullshit | 是真 还是扯淡 |
[44:39] | designed to get us to release | 装装样子好让我们释放 |
[44:41] | 1,000 Taliban fighters from prison. | 1000个塔利班分子 |
[44:44] | Hasan Hakhami is down there somewhere. | 哈桑·哈卡米就在其中 |
[44:48] | He’s the one calling the shots in a hideout in Pakistan | 就是他用我们没能窃听到的电话下令枪杀了 |
[44:51] | that we can’t find, on a phone that we can’t tap. | 我们没能找到的躲在避难所里的巴基斯坦人 |
[44:56] | He’s the guy that slaughtered 36 of our people | 就是他在伊斯兰堡杀害了 |
[44:59] | in Islamabad. | 36位同胞 |
[45:03] | I watched him do it. | 我看着他下手的 |
[45:05] | You were there, at the embassy? | 你当时在使馆 |
[46:15] | It’s not that you went out, | 你不是不可以出去 |
[46:16] | it’s that you went out without informing anybody. | 但你不能这样不声不响地就跑了 |
[46:18] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[46:18] | And don’t give me any bullshit | 别糊弄我说什么 |
[46:19] | about source protection | 要保护线人 |
[46:20] | or “better to ask forgiveness than permission.” | 或是什么先斩后奏再请求原谅 |
[46:23] | I don’t need anybody’s permission. | 我就不需要谁的批准 |
[46:24] | I’m here on behalf of the National Security Advisor. | 我代表的是国家安全顾问 |
[46:26] | God damn it, Carrie. | 天啊 卡莉 |
[46:27] | There are three teams out there right now | 现在外面有三个小队 |
[46:29] | risking their lives to find you. | 冒着生命危险找你 |
[46:30] | Well, I didn’t ask for that either. | 我也没要求这样 |
[46:32] | Well, for your sake, I hope it was worth it. | 好吧 但愿你这么做值得吧 |
[46:35] | Wh–what’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[46:37] | That you got what you needed, | 意思就是希望你这一趟有收获 |
[46:38] | because G’ulom’s office called. | 因为古洛姆办公室来电话了 |
[46:40] | Your meeting’s been rescheduled. | 你的会面改时间了 |
[46:41] | – For when? – This morning. | -什么时候 -今天早上 |
[46:43] | Six hours from now. | 还有6个小时 |
[46:44] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:47] | Jenna will be here at 8:45 to pick you up. | 詹娜会在8点45来接你 |
[46:51] | Hey, Mike. | 麦克 |
[46:52] | I need to ask you something. | 我想问你点儿事 |
[46:55] | What? | 什么 |
[46:57] | About Russian cooperation with the Taliban. | 关于俄国和塔利班的合作 |
[47:00] | How real is it? | 消息可靠吗 |
[47:03] | Real enough. | 非常可靠 |
[47:06] | What does that look like, exactly? | 什么样的合作 |
[47:08] | Military aid, advisors? | 军事援助 咨询 |
[47:09] | Both. | 都有 |
[47:12] | What about intelligence? Are they sharing intelligence? | 情报呢 他们有共享情报吗 |
[47:15] | You bet, anything to piss us off. | 当然 所有对我们不利的形式都有 |
[47:17] | It’s what the Kremlin lives for. | 这就是克里姆林宫存在的意义嘛 |
[47:22] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[47:25] | Why do you ask? | 问这个干嘛 |
[47:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:28] | I just–I’m trying to get the lay of the land, I guess. | 想先弄清楚基本情况吧 |
[47:32] | Where were you tonight, Carrie? | 你今晚去哪了 卡莉 |
[47:35] | Well, maybe you can tell me how it relates to Russia, then. | 也许你能告诉我这事跟俄国有什么关系 |
[47:38] | How what relates? | 什么事 |
[47:40] | You’re here to leverage G’ulom, | 你来是为了制衡古洛姆 |
[47:41] | but you’re asking Russia. | 却一直问俄国的事 |
[47:42] | Jesus, Mike, not you too. | 天呐 麦克 你也这样 |
[47:44] | What the hell’d they tell you? | 他们都跟你说什么了 |
[47:45] | That you tanked a polygraph. | 你没通过测谎 |
[47:52] | I was in Ghazni, okay, meeting a guy | 我去加兹尼省了 去见一个人 |
[47:54] | who used to run against the insurgents. | 这人以前是对抗反对派的 |
[47:56] | He mentioned a GRU contact in the area. | 他提到了俄军情局在这里的一个线人 |
[47:58] | – Who? – Well, he wasn’t naming names, was he? | -谁 -他又没指名道姓 |
[48:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:17] | You look tired. You should get some rest. | 你看起来好累 先歇歇吧 |
[48:20] | Big day tomorrow. | 明天有得忙了 |
[48:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:49] | All right, I’m pushing up with Stout. | 我和斯托特上 |
[49:51] | Cover till we’re behind the boulders. | 掩护我们到达石头后面 |
[49:53] | Durkin, you and Soto got rear security. | 德金 你和索托负责后方 |
[49:56] | Remember what I told you about that path at the riverbed? | 记得我跟你说的河床那条路吗 |
[49:58] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[50:00] | This is it. Remember what to do? | 就是那儿 记得该怎么做吗 |
[50:04] | Haul ass. | 弓着身子走 |
[50:05] | Wait till I tell you. | 听我指令 |
[50:08] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[50:10] | Move. | 前进 |
[50:23] | Stay down. | 伏低 |
[50:44] | Set. | 就位 |
[50:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:46] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[50:48] | Hey, tell me when. | 准备好告诉我 |
[50:52] | When. | 好了 |
[50:53] | Look, they’re right there. Okay? | 就在那儿 看见了吧 |
[50:57] | Go, go. | 上 上 |
[51:15] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈的 |
[51:24] | Come on. On the wall. | 快 靠墙 |
[51:26] | On the wall. | 靠墙 |
[51:29] | We got him. | 他到了 |
[51:36] | Where the fuck are they? | 这帮孙子在哪儿呢 |
[51:39] | Some patient motherfuckers. | 这帮犊子真有耐心 |
[51:41] | Fuck this place. | 这鬼地方 |
[51:42] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[51:44] | – No. – Let’s move. | -没有 -走吧 |
[52:15] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[52:25] | Now! Coming in, coming in! | 快 进来 进来 |
[52:37] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[52:38] | – Yeah. – Brace for a second attack. | -没事 -准备迎接第二波攻击 |
[52:40] | Viper zero-two, troops in contact. | 蝰蛇2号 部队交火 |
[52:42] | I say it again. Troops in contact. | 重复 部队交火 |
[52:44] | Viper zero-two is two mikes out. | 蝰蛇2号还有两分钟抵达 |
[52:46] | I’ll give you a ten-second– | 给你们十秒的… |
[52:47] | Negative. We need close air support. | 不行 我们需要近距空中支援 |
[52:48] | I repeat, close air support. | 重复 近距空中支援 |
[52:50] | Roger, … | 收到 |
[52:51] | What the fuck is that? Am I hit? | 这他妈是什么 我中弹了吗 |
[52:54] | Am I hit? | 我中枪了吗 |
[52:54] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[52:59] | Just your CamelBak. | 你的水袋而已 |
[53:01] | What? | 什么 |
[53:02] | It’s water. | 是水 |
[53:03] | I thought that fucker hit me. | 我以为被那帮犊子打中了 |
[53:06] | It’s water or piss. It ain’t blood. | 不是水就是尿 反正不是血 |
[53:10] | I thought that motherfucker hit me. | 我还以为被那帮犊子打中了 |
[53:12] | Hey, get down! | 趴下 |
[53:14] | This ain’t over. | 还没完事呢 |
[53:17] | Where the hell are those air assets? | 空中支援都他妈支哪去了 |
[53:18] | One minute out. | 还得一分钟 |
[53:28] | Coming down from Sar Ridge, where else? | 当然是刚从萨尔里奇回来 |
[53:30] | In broad daylight? Nobody got hit? | 光天化日 没人中枪 |
[53:33] | My pack got hit, blew my fucking water open. | 我背包中枪了 都洒水了 |
[53:37] | You pissed yourself? | 你尿裤子了 |
[53:38] | No, my actual water pack. | 没有 是我的水壶 |
[53:40] | He fucking pissed himself. | 他就是尿裤子了 |
[53:43] | No, I didn’t. | 我才没有 |
[53:44] | One casualty: water transport apparatus. | 伤亡一个 储水设备 |
[53:48] | Cable Guy, he’s like a–he’s like a lucky fucking charm. | 那个小电工就像个护身符似的 |
[53:51] | Cable Guy. | 小电工 |
[53:53] | You’re like a frosted Lucky Charm, man. | 你就像一盒幸运糖霜麦片 |
[53:57] | You’re all right. | 你没事吧 |
[53:59] | Look at his face. | 瞅瞅那他表情 |
[54:00] | He’s still freaked out. | 他吓得魂还没回来 |
[54:06] | You good, pal? | 你没事吧 哥们 |
[54:10] | It’s working. | 能收到了 |
[54:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:52] | Here you go. | 可以了 |
[54:56] | Ms. Mathison, this way, please. | 麦吉森女士 这边请 |
[55:03] | The Vice President is completing another meeting. | 副总统的上一个会马上就要开完了 |
[55:05] | He will be ready in a moment. | 很快就能见您了 |
[55:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:14] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[55:14] | Mike told me you were out late last night. | 麦克告诉我你昨天很晚才回来 |
[55:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[55:20] | You know you’re not going in there with me, right? | 你知道你不能跟我一起进去吧 |
[55:23] | I’m sure you’re smart enough to realize | 我敢肯定你很聪明 |
[55:24] | the Vice President’s not opening up | 能意识到副总统不会在 |
[55:26] | with some female in the room he’s never met before. | 有陌生女士在场的情况下开口的 |
[56:16] | Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 别离开我 |
[56:18] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[56:19] | Stay, stay, stay, stay. | 留下来 留下来 |
[56:27] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[56:29] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[56:32] | You can’t leave me here! You can’t leave me here! | 你不能把我留在这里 你不能把我留在这里 |
[56:36] | No! | 不 |
[56:37] | Don’t go! Don’t go! | 别走 别走 |