时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You start executing men in a stadium, | 如果你在体育场里处决囚犯 |
[00:08] | you could be setting off a wave of violence | 将会引起一大波暴力活动 |
[00:10] | that’ll destabilize your whole country. | 使整个国家陷入动荡 |
[00:12] | And we have an opportunity to crush them | 而我们有机会将他们 |
[00:14] | once and for all. | 一网打尽 |
[00:16] | We must have the strength to do it. | 我们必须强势出击 |
[00:31] | Any word on Max? | 麦克斯有信了吗 |
[00:33] | JSOC’s still looking, right? | 联合特战司令部还在找他 对吗 |
[00:34] | Not on the ground. | 没有地面搜索 |
[00:38] | – Saul… – We’re doing what we can do. | -索尔 -能做的我们都做了 |
[00:39] | That’s bullshit. I sent him in there. | 放屁 派他过去的人是我 |
[00:41] | I want a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[00:43] | One of our people went missing near the crash site. | 有个我们的人在坠机点附近失踪了 |
[00:45] | You lied about your interaction with Yevgeny Gromov. | 你在和叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫联系的事上撒谎了 |
[00:48] | You are vulnerable to him in ways | 你对他的感情已经到了 |
[00:50] | neither of us can imagine. | 你我都无法想象的地步 |
[00:52] | Max is still out there. | 麦克斯还下落不明 |
[00:54] | Yevgeny has a lead on him. He just sent word. | 叶夫根尼有线索 他给我传了话 |
[00:57] | In 30 minutes, you will be escorted to a plane. | 半小时后 会有人陪你上飞机 |
[01:01] | You will go willingly or in handcuffs. | 你要么自愿走 要么被铐着走 |
[01:18] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[01:29] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One | 世贸中心一号楼 |
[01:32] | is on fire! | 起火了 |
[01:34] | I missed something once before. I won’t | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[01:37] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:39] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[01:42] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[01:43] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[01:45] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[01:47] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[01:50] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[01:52] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[01:54] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[01:56] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[01:59] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
[02:01] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
[02:02] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[02:03] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[02:06] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
[02:08] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:10] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:13] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:16] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:18] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:21] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[02:25] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:27] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[02:30] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[02:36] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:38] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[02:40] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[03:10] | So I get my wish. | 我的愿望实现了 |
[03:14] | To travel the streets of Kabul one more time | 光明正大地在喀布尔的街头 |
[03:17] | without hiding. | 再走一走 |
[03:21] | It’s not over. | 这还没结束 |
[03:26] | After G’ulom releases your men | 等古洛姆放了你的人 |
[03:27] | and they’re safely out of the city, | 他们安全离城后 |
[03:29] | we’ll throw the spotlight on you, your trial. | 我们就让媒体报道你的审判 |
[03:33] | G’ulom is the government now. | 古洛姆现在当权了 |
[03:37] | He’ll have to behave with the whole world watching. | 他的一举一动都受到全世界的注视 |
[03:40] | G’ulom doesn’t care what the world thinks. | 古洛姆不在乎全世界怎么想 |
[03:55] | Haissam… | 海赛姆 |
[03:59] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:31] | You have an opportunity here. | 你有一个机会 |
[04:33] | Show the world what justice means in your country now. | 向世界展示在你的国家正义为何物 |
[04:37] | We called the Taliban savages when they executed people | 二十年前塔利班在这座体育场处决囚犯时 |
[04:39] | in this stadium 20 years ago. | 我们称他们是野蛮人 |
[04:42] | Show us things have changed. | 告诉我们如今已不同了 |
[04:44] | What has changed? | 什么不同了 |
[04:46] | Not the Taliban. | 不是塔利班 |
[04:48] | Not America. | 不是美国 |
[04:50] | Still not understanding anything about us | 过了这么些年 |
[04:53] | even after all these years. | 你们仍旧对我们一无所知 |
[04:56] | Khalifa! Khalifa! | 领袖 领袖 |
[05:14] | Those are his people. They control half your country. | 那些是他的人民 控制着你一半的国家 |
[05:18] | If you don’t treat him with respect, | 如果你不尊重他 |
[05:19] | your world will explode. | 你的世界会分崩离析 |
[05:23] | Give him a fair trial. | 给他一个公平的审判 |
[06:21] | One second. | 等一下 |
[06:25] | Jenna… | 詹娜 |
[06:26] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[06:33] | I took Carrie to the airport last night | 我昨晚送卡莉去机场 |
[06:35] | for her flight to Germany as you asked. | 按你的要求 让她飞往德国 |
[06:37] | I escorted her to the gate, | 我护送她到了登机口 |
[06:39] | watched her walk down the jetway | 看着她走过登机道 |
[06:41] | To make a long story short, | 长话短说 |
[06:42] | she never got on the plane. | 她没上飞机 |
[06:43] | Instead, she takes off with a GRU officer. | 而是和一名俄军情局官员走了 |
[06:46] | Who else? Yevgeny Gromov. | 还有谁呢 叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[06:48] | I don’t know if she’s been working with him since Russia, | 我不知道从在俄罗斯时他们就一直在合作 |
[06:51] | or they just ran into each other here, | 还是他们碰巧在此见面 |
[06:52] | or she pulled a Ken Philby or what. | 还是她找了个间谍情人什么的 |
[06:55] | – Where are they? – Who knows? | -他们在哪里 -谁知道 |
[06:57] | Twelve hour head start. They could be in Moscow by now. | 过去12小时了 可能都到莫斯科了 |
[07:00] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[07:01] | When I talked to her yesterday, | 我昨天跟她说话时 |
[07:02] | she was concerned about her friend, Max. | 她很关心她的朋友麦克斯 |
[07:04] | As far as she could tell, no one was looking for him. | 据她所知 没有人在搜寻他 |
[07:06] | Oh, Christ. | 老天啊 |
[07:07] | She’d gone to Yevgeny about it. | 她去找了叶夫根尼帮忙 |
[07:10] | What? | 什么 |
[07:11] | Russians have better contacts in the tribal areas. | 俄国人在部落区关系网络更好 |
[07:13] | She thought she could take advantage of that. | 她认为可以利用这一优势 |
[07:16] | And I’m just hearing about it now? | 怎么现在才告诉我 |
[07:20] | It’s why I sent her home. | 所以我才送她回家 |
[07:22] | I’m turning this over to the FBI, | 我要把这事转交联调局 |
[07:23] | which I would have done yesterday | 要是你早一点告诉我 |
[07:25] | if you hadn’t talked me out of it. | 我昨天就应该这么做了 |
[07:26] | Do what you have to. Just get her back. | 做你该做的 把她找回来就好 |
[07:43] | He turned himself in. | 他自首了 |
[07:46] | Haqqani did. | 哈卡尼 |
[07:49] | “The mastermind behind the downing | “总统直升机坠毁的 |
[07:51] | of the presidents’ helicopter.” | 幕后主使” |
[07:54] | That’s what they’re calling him. | 他们这样称呼他 |
[07:56] | You don’t believe it? | 你不相信 |
[07:59] | Do you? | 你信吗 |
[08:03] | He is capable. | 他有能力做到 |
[08:06] | Yeah, if what you mean is he doesn’t mind seeing America hurt. | 是 如果你是指他无所谓美国受创 |
[08:12] | But how’d he get the intel? | 但他是如何获得情报的 |
[08:15] | How’d he know the presidents’ helicopter | 他是如何知道 总统的飞机 |
[08:16] | would be in that exact place at that exact time? | 在那个时间出现在那个位置 |
[08:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:24] | See, I do. | 看吧 我知道 |
[08:27] | Or at least I know what certain people in the CIA think. | 至少我知道中情局里某些人怎么想 |
[08:32] | An American traitor, me, | 我 美方叛徒 |
[08:34] | passed the intel to a Russian handler, you, | 把情报递给了俄罗斯接头人 也就是你 |
[08:37] | who in turn alerted Haqqani. | 你转头就提示了哈卡尼 |
[08:43] | They actually believe that? | 他们真信这套说辞吗 |
[08:44] | Some do. | 一部分人信 |
[08:49] | If they weren’t sure before, they will be now. | 如果他们之前还不确定 现在会信了 |
[08:53] | Since we’re out here together. | 因为我们一起出现在这里 |
[09:02] | Ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:37] | Stay here. | 待在车里 |
[10:16] | We okay? | 我们没事吧 |
[10:16] | Yeah, they’re my guys. | 没事 他们是我的人 |
[10:21] | They have a line on Max. | 他们有麦克斯的线索 |
[12:43] | Weapons free. Ten seconds to impact. | 武器十秒后击中目标 |
[13:34] | You really should stay in the car. | 你应该待在车里 |
[13:36] | – Quit fucking with me. – What? | -别他妈耍我 -什么 |
[13:37] | Quit fucking with me! | 别他妈耍我 |
[13:39] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[13:41] | What, so it’s just a coincidence we end up here? | 那我们会来这里只是因为巧合吗 |
[13:43] | Wait, you came to me for help. You don’t get to complain. | 等下 是你找我帮忙 别怨天尤人 |
[13:46] | About this, yeah, yeah, I do. | 关于这个 是的 我有怨气 |
[13:51] | You want to use my contacts, right? | 你想借用我的线人 对吧 |
[13:53] | Where do you think they come from, huh? | 你以为线人是哪里来的 |
[13:56] | It’s places like this. | 都是和这里一样的地方 |
[13:57] | Every time America comes in and bombs a bunch of civilians, | 每次美国人过来 炸死无数平民 |
[14:01] | it’s an opportunity for us. | 我们的机会就来了 |
[14:03] | We come in, we rebuild the mosque, | 我们过来 重建清真寺 |
[14:05] | we help people get their lives back together. | 帮他们重建生活 |
[14:09] | We make friends. That’s how it works. | 成为朋友 就这么回事 |
[14:13] | So is it a coincidence we’re here? | 所以我们到这来是不是巧合 |
[14:15] | No, but it doesn’t mean I’m fucking with you. | 不是 但是这并不意味着我在耍你 |
[14:20] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[14:27] | What did the imam say? | 伊玛目说了什么 |
[14:30] | He knows where Max is. | 他知道麦克斯在哪 |
[14:33] | It’s not far. | 不远 |
[14:42] | It’s important we get this right, | 采取正确的方式很重要 |
[14:45] | or we’ll be looking at a level of Taliban violence | 否则将引起十数年未见的 |
[14:47] | we haven’t seen in a dozen years. | 塔利班暴力行动 |
[14:50] | Haqqani’s not just some leader. | 哈卡尼不是普通的领袖 |
[14:52] | He is the living, breathing avatar of his people, | 对于他的人来说 他是活生生的神 |
[14:55] | and I do not get the feeling G’ulom appreciates that, | 而我并觉得对此古洛姆并不感冒 |
[14:58] | or more likely, he does appreciate it | 或者更可能的 他很在意 |
[15:00] | and he wants to snuff it out. | 以至于想消灭它 |
[15:01] | What are you pushing exactly? | 你到底想要说什么 |
[15:03] | Rule of law. | 法制 |
[15:05] | Some semblance of a fair trial. | 一些公平审判的表象 |
[15:08] | We’ve spent hundreds of millions of dollars | 我们已经砸了数亿美元 |
[15:11] | setting up a judicial system here. | 在这里建立司法制度 |
[15:13] | Let’s make it work for once. | 这一次 我们启用它 |
[15:15] | We got word that G’ulom | 我们收到消息 |
[15:16] | has already appointed the three-judge panel. | 古洛姆已经指定了三名法官组成合议庭 |
[15:19] | Right, which in theory means he’s following the constitution. | 照这么说 他始终遵守宪法 |
[15:23] | In practice though, they’re gonna do what G’ulom wants. | 但实际上 他们要按古洛姆的意志行事 |
[15:26] | I don’t know what could be done, if anything, | 我不知道能做什么 不过 |
[15:28] | but I do know the lead judge | 我认识 |
[15:30] | from these women’s leadership events at the embassy, | 大使馆女性领导活动的首席法官 |
[15:33] | Haziq Qadir. | 卡兹克·卡迪尔 |
[15:34] | She’s fair, independent. | 她公正 不被外界左右 |
[15:36] | Obviously that has limits. | 当然也是有局限性的 |
[15:39] | If there’s a way into this, it’s probably her. | 要是有切入点 应该就是她了 |
[15:42] | Will this judge be open to a meeting? | 这位法官会同意会面吗 |
[15:44] | I can ask. | 我可以去问问 |
[15:47] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[15:49] | I was looking for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[15:51] | Can we pick this up later? | 我们能不能回头再谈这个 |
[15:53] | Oh, no, no. No, no, please. | 不不不 |
[15:56] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[15:58] | I’ll just listen in. | 我听着 |
[16:02] | Saul, you were saying something | 索尔 你之前说到 |
[16:04] | about contacting a judge? | 要联系某位法官 |
[16:08] | Yes, sir, I was. | 对的 没错 |
[16:09] | Well, what about? | 联系法官做什么 |
[16:12] | Submitting evidence on Haqqani’s behalf. | 代表哈卡尼提交证据 |
[16:18] | The fact is, sir, we’re in possession | 事实是 我们拦截的信号 |
[16:19] | of a signals intercept that all but proves Haqqani’s innocence. | 反而证明了哈卡尼是清白的 |
[16:23] | In it, he’s dressing down his son, Jalal, | 其中 他在训斥他儿子贾拉勒 |
[16:26] | for an attack on a government outpost in Sang-E-Masha. | 因为他突袭了桑易玛莎的政府前哨站 |
[16:29] | He also goes on at length about the need for peace | 他还滔滔不绝地强调和平的迫切性 |
[16:32] | and insists that any further violence | 坚持暴力行为必须马上停止 |
[16:36] | be stopped immediately, which it was. | 事实也的确如此 |
[16:38] | I can testify to Haqqani’s mindset | 我可以根据我跟哈卡尼的会面 |
[16:40] | based on my meetings with him, | 证实他的心态 |
[16:41] | but it will have nowhere near the impact | 但那样做的效果 |
[16:43] | of hearing Haqqani in his own words, | 不如亲耳听到哈卡尼自己怎么说 |
[16:46] | in his own voice foreswearing violence. | 听到他亲口说要抵制暴力 |
[16:50] | The problem is this. | 问题在于 |
[16:52] | Currently the intercept is highly classified. | 目前拦截是高度机密 |
[16:55] | One of the things I wanted to discuss with this room | 我想和各位商讨的事情之一 |
[16:58] | is how we undo that. | 下一步该怎么做 |
[17:00] | May I say something? | 我能说句话吗 |
[17:02] | Because I see another problem. | 因为我发现了另一个问题 |
[17:05] | And forgive me if you’ve already discussed this. | 如果你们已经谈过这个问题了 请原谅我 |
[17:06] | I was a little late to the party as you know. | 你们也知道 我有点迟到了 |
[17:10] | Tomorrow, the body of President Ralph Warner | 明天 拉尔夫·沃纳总统的尸体 |
[17:14] | will arrive at Dover Air Force Base. | 将抵达多佛空军基地 |
[17:16] | I will be there to receive it | 我将到场迎接 |
[17:18] | right next to the president’s grieving widow. | 就站在总统悲痛的遗孀身边 |
[17:22] | And here’s what people will be asking: | 大家会这样问 |
[17:25] | What are we doing to avenge her murdered husband? | 我们要怎样为她被杀害的丈夫复仇 |
[17:33] | That’s what Americans everywhere will be asking, | 各地美国人都会这么问 |
[17:36] | everywhere but here in this room, | 各地 除了这屋里的人 |
[17:37] | where for some reason the question is: | 这里的问题却是 |
[17:39] | How do we help the man who murdered him? | 我们怎样才能帮到杀害他的凶手 |
[17:41] | – Mr. President? – No! | -总统先生 -不 |
[17:44] | You will not expose our classified materials. | 不准公开我们的秘密材料 |
[17:47] | You will not expose our sources and methods. | 不准暴露我们的线人和手段 |
[17:50] | Didn’t think I knew that term, did you, Saul? | 你以为我不知道术语吗 索尔 |
[17:54] | Get me the goddamn action plan I asked for two days ago. | 把我两天前要的行动方案交上来 |
[18:23] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你干的吧 |
[18:28] | The airstrike on the village. | 空袭那个村庄 |
[18:33] | You were Kabul’s chief of station then. | 你当时是喀布尔的站长 |
[18:35] | You must have signed off. | 肯定是你批准的 |
[18:40] | I didn’t know. | 我事先不知道 |
[18:43] | I mean, I… | 我是说 |
[18:46] | I didn’t put it together. | 我没想到这和你有关 |
[18:50] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[19:06] | You know who the target was? | 你知道目标是谁吗 |
[19:11] | Haqqani. | 哈卡尼 |
[19:16] | He was supposed to be there. | 他本来该在那里的 |
[19:19] | He wasn’t. | 但他没有 |
[19:21] | A wedding party was. | 那是场婚礼 |
[19:26] | Including a half dozen children. | 现场还有六名儿童 |
[19:33] | It changed everything. | 一切因此改变 |
[19:40] | You left the CIA. | 你离开了中情局 |
[19:41] | No, not at first. | 不 最开始没有 |
[19:44] | What I did first was double down on getting Haqqani. | 我最先做的是加倍打击哈卡尼 |
[19:46] | That’s…that’s how I thought I could make things right. | 我以为那样就能弥补过错 |
[19:51] | Then more people died. | 结果死的人更多 |
[19:53] | Cracks began to appear in my resolve. | 我开始动摇打击的决心 |
[20:00] | And that is when I left the CIA. | 就是在那时我离开了中情局 |
[20:15] | Did you really not know about the village, | 你真的不了解村里的情况 |
[20:17] | that I was the one who pulled the trigger? | 不知道是我下达的命令 |
[20:20] | – I said. – Say it again. | -我说过了 -再说一次 |
[20:23] | Because to be honest, | 老实说 |
[20:24] | I’m not quite sure what you’re doing here. | 我不清楚你来这里干什么 |
[20:26] | I’m trying to find your friend. | 我想找到你的朋友 |
[21:26] | We’re here to pick up the American. | 我们是来接那个美国人的 |
[21:27] | No, no, the American is not for sale. | 不 美国人我们不卖 |
[21:29] | Well, we were just with Maulawi Saib, | 是玛拉维·萨伊卜要我们来的 |
[21:31] | and he said everything was arranged. | 他说一切都安排好了 |
[21:32] | With respect, Maulawi Saib is mistaken. | 不好意思 玛拉维·萨伊卜搞错了 |
[21:36] | – You may visit the American. – No. | -你们可以探视美国人 -不 |
[21:37] | – Not take him. – Is he inside? | -不能带走他 -他在里面吗 |
[21:39] | Wait, wait, wait. Business. | 等等 等等 给钱 |
[21:41] | The imam said it’s $2,000 | 伊玛目说 |
[21:43] | for us to take the American with us. | 带走美国人要两千美元 |
[21:45] | Now, a visit is worth much less. | 探视可要不了这么多 |
[21:50] | Ah, look at me, look at me. I’ve got more money here. | 听我说 听我说 我这还有钱 |
[21:53] | Do you want the rest? | 想不想要剩下的钱 |
[21:58] | – Carrie. – Oh, my God. | -卡莉 -天啊 |
[22:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:02] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[22:05] | – Yeah. – Let me see. | -没事 -我看看 |
[22:09] | I had it. | 我拿到了 |
[22:11] | The black box. | 黑匣子 |
[22:14] | He sold it to some other guy, this guy Firooz. | 一个叫法鲁兹的人把它给卖了 |
[22:17] | All my other stuff, he sold it to someone. | 他把我的东西都卖给了别人 |
[22:21] | They took it somewhere, it was Koa or Kowa? | 东西现在在叫科阿还是科瓦的地方 |
[22:24] | – Kohat. – Yeah. | -科哈 -对 |
[22:26] | Yeah, we passed the cutoff on the way here. | 我们来时路过了那条近道 |
[22:29] | I don’t know what’s on it. | 我不知道里面的内容 |
[22:31] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[22:31] | I just didn’t want him to know how important it was. | 我不想让他们知道那东西有多重要 |
[22:33] | Max, listen to me, you did good. | 麦克斯 听着 你做得很好 |
[22:36] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[22:38] | But I’m worried about your back. | 但我很担心你后背的伤 |
[22:40] | Yeah, that fucker shot me. | 那狗日的开枪打我 |
[22:42] | I think the bullet’s still in there. | 子弹应该还在里面 |
[22:45] | What have they given you for infection? | 他们给你吃了什么抗感染的药 |
[22:47] | Nothing. | 啥都没给 |
[22:53] | – Where…where are you going? – Back to the truck. | -你去哪里 -去车里 |
[22:55] | They must have something. Antibiotics. | 他们肯定有东西 有抗生素 |
[22:57] | No, no, you, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[22:58] | Carrie, we don’t have much time. | 卡莉 我们没多少时间 |
[23:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:02] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[23:21] | This isn’t right. | 不能这样 |
[23:22] | You hear me? This isn’t right. | 听到了吗 不能这样 |
[23:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[23:31] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:33] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[23:36] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪 |
[23:40] | I’ll find you, Max. | 我会找到你的 麦克斯 |
[23:42] | Do you hear me? I will find you. | 你听到没 我会找到你的 |
[23:47] | Where are they taking him? | 他们要带他去哪 |
[23:48] | Hey, look over here, where? Turn around, look. | 看看这里 还能去哪 看看四周 |
[23:51] | What’s the name of the man you gave the key to? | 你把钥匙给谁了 |
[23:53] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[23:54] | What do you mean, you don’t know him? | 什么叫你不认识他 |
[23:55] | – I honestly don’t know. – Turn around, look. | -我真不知道 -看看四周 |
[23:56] | There’s three cars here full of Talibs. | 这里有三辆装满塔利班的车 |
[23:58] | – I don’t know. – Where are they going? | -我不知道 -他们要去哪 |
[24:00] | In the hills somewhere, I tell you. | 去山里 我说了 |
[24:01] | Hill where? Where are they going? | 山里哪里 他们要去哪 |
[24:03] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[24:04] | Tell me where they’re taking him, you motherfucker! | 告诉我他们要带他去哪 操你妈的 |
[24:08] | I will take care of this. | 我会解决的 |
[24:24] | Tell me where they are going. | 告诉我他们要去哪 |
[24:26] | Tell me and you get the rest of this. | 告诉我 剩下的钱就给你 |
[24:31] | Or otherwise, we have a problem. | 否则 你给我等着 |
[24:43] | Nine months in office. | 就任九个月 |
[24:45] | Not the shortest presidential term ever. | 还不是最短的总统任期 |
[24:46] | That would be William Henry Harrison, | 最短的是威廉姆·亨利·哈里森 |
[24:48] | also responsible for his own demise. | 也要为自己的死负责 |
[24:51] | You, on the other hand, are a survivor. | 不过你却是个幸存者 |
[24:56] | The Chief of Staff for a President | 作为幕僚长 服务的第一任总统 |
[24:57] | who’s nearly assassinated then resigns. | 差点被刺杀 后来辞职了 |
[25:00] | Chief of Staff for her successor. | 服务的继任总统 |
[25:02] | He’s coming home in a body bag. | 装在尸袋里被运回来了 |
[25:05] | Sir, if you want my resignation… | 先生 如果你要我辞职… |
[25:07] | Did I say that? | 我说了吗 |
[25:09] | What I want is your loyalty. | 我需要的是你的忠诚 |
[25:14] | That is not the vibe I get when I walk into the situation room. | 我走进战情室看你们背着我开小会 |
[25:16] | You’re huddled there behind my back. | 让我丝毫感受不到你的忠诚 |
[25:21] | Well? | 好吧 |
[25:23] | Clearly, I need guidelines, | 显然 我需要些指引 |
[25:25] | which meetings you want to attend and… | 确定您想参加哪些会议 |
[25:26] | Bullshit, that wasn’t a meeting, it was a cabal, | 放屁 那不是会议 那是小团体 |
[25:29] | led by the same man who told the President | 小团体的头目之前还告诉总统 |
[25:31] | it was safe to trust a terrorist. | 可以相信恐怖分子 |
[25:34] | Okay. Say it was. | 行 就算是吧 |
[25:37] | Then the last thing you want is for them to be there | 那您最不愿意看到的 就是他们开着会 |
[25:40] | and neither of us is in the room, | 而你我都没有参与 |
[25:41] | because then we’re outside the information flow | 那样我们就无法掌握信息 |
[25:43] | and then you’ve got a problem. | 您就有麻烦了 |
[25:47] | Fine. | 行 |
[25:49] | – Sir? – Fine. | -先生 -行 |
[25:51] | We’ll leave you there for now. | 这件事先到这 |
[25:52] | In the information flow. Excuse me. | 掌握好信息 我过去了 |
[26:00] | Doris. | 多莉丝 |
[26:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我深表哀悼 |
[26:04] | We all are. He was a good man. | 我们都是 他生前是个好人 |
[26:07] | Don’t. | 少来 |
[26:08] | You drop a bomb on him | 你朝他扔了颗炸弹 |
[26:10] | and then fly an empty casket 7,500 miles | 不远万里运一口空棺材回来 |
[26:12] | so you can look, what, Presidential? | 就为了让你有总统范儿 |
[26:15] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们都是为了这个来的 |
[26:17] | And don’t tell me how sorry you are. | 别跟我说你有多悲痛 |
[26:34] | You invited him? | 你请他来的 |
[26:35] | He asked to come to pay his respects. | 他要求前来吊唁致敬 |
[26:37] | Respects. To my husband. | 致敬 向我丈夫 |
[26:40] | When that man spent the last six months attacking him. | 那个人过去六个月来一直在攻击他 |
[26:42] | Doris, let go of me, please. | 多莉丝 放开我 拜托 |
[27:06] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[27:07] | Mr. President, it’s good to meet you in person. | 总统先生 终于见到您本人了 幸会 |
[27:10] | Finally. | 久仰 |
[27:43] | National Security Advisor. | 国家安全顾问 |
[27:46] | I finally hear from you. | 总算有你的消息了 |
[27:48] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴能再见面 |
[27:50] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[28:08] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[28:11] | I was under the impression | 我还以为 |
[28:12] | we’d have the chance to speak alone. | 能有机会跟你单独聊聊 |
[28:15] | I have no secrets from Tasneem. | 我和塔斯尼姆之间没有秘密 |
[28:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:21] | The fact is we’ve been at odds lately. | 我们最近有些分歧 |
[28:23] | So you go behind my back again. | 所以你又背着我搞小动作 |
[28:27] | I ask an old friend for advice. | 我向旧友寻求意见 |
[28:29] | Anything you want to say, you can say to us both. | 你想说什么 她都能听 |
[28:34] | Please. | 说吧 |
[28:44] | Haissam Haqqani is now in custody in Kabul. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼被喀布尔当局收押了 |
[28:48] | General G’ulom wants a firing squad. | 古洛姆将军想判他死刑 |
[28:52] | There will be a trial first. | 得先庭审 |
[28:53] | Show trial at best. | 最多走个过场 |
[28:55] | Unless we intervene. | 除非我们插手 |
[28:56] | ‐ We? ‐ Yes. | -我们 -是 |
[28:59] | ‘Cause we know the truth, the three of us. | 因为我们知道真相 我们三人 |
[29:02] | Haissam Haqqani didn’t shoot down | 海赛姆·哈卡尼没有击落 |
[29:03] | the presidents’ helicopter, quite the opposite. | 总统的直升机 恰恰相反 |
[29:06] | He was looking forward to meeting the men on board. | 他期待跟机上的人会面 |
[29:10] | He wanted to stop the fighting. | 他想停战 |
[29:14] | I have signals intercepts to prove it. | 我有通讯监听录音能证实这一点 |
[29:16] | So make them public. | 那就公之于众 |
[29:18] | I’ve been told in no uncertain terms I can’t. | 有人明确告知我不能那么做 |
[29:19] | Or maybe you don’t actually have them. | 那也许你根本就没有 |
[29:24] | Your father and I have an agreement. | 我和你父亲有言在先 |
[29:27] | Whatever we say out there, | 无论对外说些什么 |
[29:30] | here in this room we tell the truth. | 关起门来都要坦诚相待 |
[29:33] | You wanna be here, then you do that too. | 你想在这儿听 也得这样 |
[29:35] | You know I have them. | 你知道我有的 |
[29:43] | You worked with Haqqani for decades. | 你和哈卡尼往来几十年 |
[29:46] | You knew his mind had changed. | 你知道他改变心意了 |
[29:49] | He wanted peace. | 他想要和平 |
[29:50] | What do you want? | 那你要什么 |
[29:53] | Anything that might slow the trial. | 想尽办法延缓庭审 |
[29:57] | Anything that might prevent the violence | 用一切手段阻止因哈卡尼被处决 |
[29:59] | that would follow his execution. | 所带来的暴力行为 |
[30:03] | You want us to compromise our sources. | 你要我们暴露线人 |
[30:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:08] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果代价如此的话 |
[30:12] | Haqqani’s outlived his usefulness to you. | 哈卡尼于你已经没有利用价值了 |
[30:14] | You think you don’t care if he dies. | 你觉得无需在乎他的死活 |
[30:18] | I’m telling you, you should. | 我告诉你 你应该在乎 |
[30:22] | When those helicopters went down, | 总统的直升机坠毁之际 |
[30:23] | two things changed in my country. | 我的国家发生了两大变化 |
[30:26] | An inexperienced president came to power. | 一位毫无经验的总统骤然掌权 |
[30:29] | The American people were wounded, | 美国人民深感伤害 |
[30:31] | demanding action. | 要求采取行动 |
[30:34] | We know what happens next. We’ve been here before. | 我们知道接下来会发生什么 我们经历过 |
[30:38] | How does a weak president show he’s strong? | 一个软弱的总统会怎么显示自己的强大 |
[30:42] | He goes to war. | 诉诸武力 |
[30:45] | And that’s what will happen again | 战事必会再起 |
[30:48] | unless sensible people can put aside their differences. | 除非明理之人能够摒除分歧 |
[30:53] | You want us to work together? | 你希望我们合作 |
[30:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:56] | Like ’79, | 像是79年 |
[30:57] | when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. | 苏联入侵阿富汗时 |
[31:00] | We were friends then. | 我们结为友盟 |
[31:04] | And after 9/11, when you needed us, | 911之后 你们需要我们 |
[31:07] | friends again. | 友谊再续 |
[31:10] | In between, not such good friends. | 其它时候 却仿佛友情不再 |
[31:13] | You forget us. | 你们把我们忘了 |
[31:14] | No, not forget. | 不 不是忘了 |
[31:16] | You’d lecture, belittle, | 你们会说教 贬低我们 |
[31:18] | withhold aid, violate our borders, | 拒绝援助 侵犯边境 |
[31:22] | send your drones to murder our citizens. | 用无人机残杀我国人民 |
[31:27] | Until you need our help, | 等你们需要我们的帮助 |
[31:28] | and then here you are in my living room | 就又跑来我家说 |
[31:32] | saying we’re friends again. | 我们还是朋友 |
[31:35] | I thought you said in here we tell the truth. | 你不是说 在这里我们只说实话吗 |
[31:42] | If war starts in Afghanistan‐‐ | 如果阿富汗再起战端 |
[31:44] | You’ll be burned, not us. | 深受其害的会是你们 不是我们 |
[31:48] | We’ll be hurt, yes. | 我们确实会受其害 |
[31:51] | But we’re 7,000 miles away. | 但美国距此七千英里 |
[31:55] | You live here. | 你却住在这里 |
[31:58] | The war will land on you. | 战争的重创将落在你们身上 |
[32:26] | Back to the airport. | 回机场 |
[32:29] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[32:36] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[32:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:41] | I don’t want to watch the world burn. | 我不想看世界焚于战火 |
[33:30] | Yeah, they’ve put guards out front. | 他们让人在前面守着 |
[33:33] | It must be Max. | 肯定是麦克斯 |
[33:36] | They look like teenagers. | 看起来才十几岁 |
[33:38] | What, are we going to surprise them? | 那我们就出其不意 |
[33:41] | Grab your friend, hmm? | 抢了你朋友就跑 |
[33:43] | ‐ The three of us. ‐ Four. | -就我们三个人 -四个 |
[33:45] | I can handle myself. | 我自己没问题 |
[33:45] | I’m not starting a war with the Taliban. | 我可不想和塔利班开战 |
[34:06] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[34:08] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[34:09] | ‐ You think that’s a good idea? ‐ Well, it’s an idea. | -你觉得这办法好吗 -起码是个办法 |
[34:12] | He can order up an extraction team. | 他可以派援救小队过来 |
[34:26] | Saul Berenson. Leave a message. | 我是索尔·贝伦森 请留言 |
[34:42] | Jenna Bragg. | 詹娜·布拉格 |
[34:44] | It’s Carrie. | 我是卡莉 |
[34:47] | ‐ I need your help. ‐ Are you kidding? | -我需要你帮忙 -你开玩笑吗 |
[34:50] | You ditched me at the airport, made me look like an idiot. | 你在机场甩开了我 弄得我像个傻子似的 |
[34:52] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[34:53] | – Now can you just listen please? – It’s Carrie Mathison. | -能不能听我说 求你了 -是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[34:58] | What are you doing, Carrie? | 你在干什么 卡莉 |
[35:00] | I found Max. | 我找到麦克斯了 |
[35:02] | Who are you with? | 你和谁在一起 |
[35:04] | He’s at an isolated farm, | 他在一个偏僻的农场 |
[35:05] | seven miles across the Pakistan border. | 巴基斯坦境内七英里 |
[35:08] | Okay, write this down, | 记下来 |
[35:09] | 32, 97, 00 north, | 北纬32度97分00秒 |
[35:13] | 70, 27, 76 east. | 东经70度27分76秒 |
[35:17] | He’s been shot, he’s critical, | 他中枪了 伤势严重 |
[35:19] | being held by seven Taliban, mostly teenagers, | 有七名塔利班看守 大部分未成年 |
[35:21] | armed only with rifles. | 只装备步枪 |
[35:23] | Get a drone overhead. It’ll confirm. | 派架无人机来即可确认 |
[35:29] | ‐ Tell me you got that. ‐ Yeah. | -你都记下了吧 -是的 |
[35:31] | Then pass it to Special Operations, | 那快传给特种部队 |
[35:32] | get a rescue mission going. | 展开救援行动 |
[35:34] | He’s close to the border, lightly guarded. | 他离边境不远 看守不多 |
[35:35] | God knows for how long. | 不知道会待多久 |
[35:36] | Will you talk to Special Ops? | 你通知特种部队好吗 |
[35:38] | Do you have any idea the trouble you’re in? | 你知道自己现在有多大麻烦吗 |
[35:40] | Mike, will you talk to them? | 麦克 你通知他们好不好 |
[35:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Your case is now with the FBI. | 你的案子交给联调局了 |
[35:49] | You’re officially a fugitive. | 你正式成为逃犯了 |
[35:50] | You know what that means? | 你明白这是什么意思吗 |
[35:53] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[36:01] | An unscheduled summit. | 临时峰会 |
[36:04] | That’s what they’re calling it. | 媒体是这么说的 |
[36:07] | They’re wondering what we’ll do. | 他们不知道我们要做什么 |
[36:12] | We will do what we agreed. | 我们会按约定行事 |
[36:14] | The Taliban declared war, we give them war. | 塔利班宣战 我们就迎战 |
[36:18] | Yes. | 好的 |
[36:19] | Except we’ve been giving them war for 18 years. | 只是我们已经跟他们打了18年 |
[36:23] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[36:24] | You didn’t fight for 18 years. | 你们没打18年 |
[36:26] | You fought for eight weeks. | 就打了8周 |
[36:29] | You invaded Afghanistan with 12 men and airpower, | 你们派12个人和空中力量入侵阿富汗 |
[36:33] | bombed the Taliban to shit, | 把塔利班炸成了屎 |
[36:36] | and in days they were lining up to surrender. | 几天后他们就排着队出来投降 |
[36:39] | They were making deals, | 他们签城下之盟 |
[36:42] | shaving their beards. | 刮掉胡子 |
[36:44] | You’d won. | 你们胜利了 |
[36:47] | Then you gave up | 然后你们放弃了 |
[36:49] | and left for Iraq. | 去打伊拉克了 |
[36:53] | Fight like you did then, | 像之前那么打 |
[36:55] | you will win again. | 你们会再次胜利 |
[36:57] | You. | 你会胜利 |
[36:59] | Once Haqqani’s gone, the Taliban will be leaderless. | 哈卡尼一死 塔利班群龙无首 |
[37:04] | Now is the time to act. | 现在是时候行动了 |
[37:10] | When Haqqani’s gone. | 等哈卡尼死后 |
[37:12] | Which will be very, very soon. | 这是近在眼前的事 |
[37:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:19] | I, uh, stumbled into a meeting, my advisors‐‐ | 我走进会议室的时候 我的顾问们… |
[37:22] | Fuck your advisors. | 让他们去死吧 |
[37:24] | They’re the same men who sent Warner into the Korengal, | 就是他们让沃纳去了库伦加尔 |
[37:28] | waving the white flag. | 举起白旗 |
[37:30] | Believe me, I know, and now they’re unhappy | 相信我 我懂 而现在他们因为 |
[37:32] | about this trial you’ve got going in Kabul. | 喀布尔的审判很不开心 |
[37:36] | How unhappy? | 有多不开心 |
[37:39] | Very. | 非常 |
[38:30] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[38:31] | Tasneem Qureishi. | 塔斯尼姆·库雷希 |
[38:36] | We appreciate you meeting with us, Your Honor. | 很感谢您能见我们 法官大人 |
[38:43] | I told your ambassador this is highly irregular. | 我跟你们大使说这样很不合常规 |
[38:47] | She insisted. | 但她坚持这样 |
[38:48] | We’re not trying to compromise you. | 我们不想劝您让步 |
[38:50] | Then what do you want? | 那你们想干什么 |
[38:55] | Your Honor, Haqqani is not the man you think. | 法官大人 哈卡尼跟你想的不一样 |
[39:00] | He changed. He wanted peace. | 他变了 他想要和平 |
[39:03] | He agreed to a ceasefire. | 他同意停火 |
[39:06] | He was about to meet with my president to sign an agreement. | 他正打算见我国总统并签署协议 |
[39:08] | He didn’t kill him or order his death. | 他没有杀他 或下令杀他 |
[39:11] | Haqqani’s welcome to say that. | 哈卡尼大可以这么说 |
[39:13] | And no one would listen. | 但没人会信 |
[39:17] | Which is why we’re here. | 所以我们才来 |
[39:20] | I have classified intelligence that proves it. | 我有机密信息能证明这点 |
[39:24] | – You do? – We both do. | -是吗 -我们都有 |
[39:29] | Then offer it as evidence. | 那就以证据呈交 |
[39:31] | Unfortunately, that’s not possible. | 不幸的是 这不可能 |
[39:35] | Then stand up in court and repeat what you just told me. | 那就出庭作证 重复你们刚说的话 |
[39:38] | I’m sorry, we can’t. | 抱歉 这也不行 |
[39:41] | Can you tell me who did shoot down the helicopters? | 那你能告诉我是谁射下了直升机吗 |
[39:43] | We have teams in the field looking for evidence. | 我们派了队伍在现场寻找线索 |
[39:46] | Looking? | 寻找 |
[39:49] | This is really inappropriate. | 这真的很不合适 |
[39:52] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 我得让你们离开了 |
[39:54] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[39:56] | I know there’s a lot of pressure on you. | 我知道您承受了不少压力 |
[40:00] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:02] | It’s no secret, people want Haqqani dead. | 这也不是秘密 人们希望哈卡尼被处死 |
[40:07] | Don’t you dare. | 你怎么敢 |
[40:09] | Don’t you dare impugn me when you’re unwilling | 你怎么敢质疑我 而你自己也不情愿 |
[40:11] | to stand up and say what you claim is the truth. | 站出来说出你所谓的事实 |
[40:15] | You sneak here in the middle of the night, | 你大半夜的偷偷溜进这里 |
[40:17] | offering no evidence. | 却给不了任何证据 |
[40:19] | “Just trust me.” | “相信我吧” |
[40:20] | Haissam Haqqani has changed. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼已经变了 |
[40:22] | He’s now Mahatma Gandhi. | 他现在是圣雄甘地了 |
[40:25] | I should never have agreed to this. | 我就不该答应见面 |
[40:32] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:38] | You want evidence? Here. | 你想要证据 在这 |
[40:41] | This happened eight days ago. | 这是八天前 |
[40:43] | Haqqani was supposed to be in that car. | 哈卡尼本来该坐那辆车 |
[40:46] | I heard he wanted to make peace. | 我听说他想谈和 |
[40:47] | I wanted to stop him. | 我想阻止他 |
[40:48] | So I put an RPG through his windshield. | 所以朝他车里发射了火箭弹 |
[40:54] | It didn’t stop him. | 这也没能阻止他 |
[40:56] | He was still determined to make peace. | 他依然坚决要谈和 |
[40:58] | I know he didn’t kill the presidents. | 我知道他没有杀死总统 |
[41:06] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[41:08] | Time. | 时间 |
[41:11] | Just that. | 仅此而已 |
[41:17] | I’ll open the trial tomorrow as scheduled | 我会按计划明天开庭 |
[41:20] | and then order a continuance, | 并下令延期 |
[41:23] | but I don’t know how much time I can give you. | 但我不知道能帮你们拖多久 |
[41:25] | A week maybe. No more. | 也许一周 更久不行了 |
[41:32] | Fine. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[42:05] | – What’s happening? – Someone’s coming. | -怎么了 -有人来了 |
[42:07] | Special Ops? | 特别行动小组 |
[42:25] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[42:28] | It’s Jalal Haqqani. | 是贾拉勒·哈卡尼 |
[43:09] | They told me you were at the helicopters. | 他们说你在直升机上 |
[43:13] | Who shot them down? | 是谁射下来的 |
[43:16] | Did you see? | 你看见了吗 |
[43:23] | What helicopters? | 什么直升机 |
[43:48] | It’s Jalal Haqqani. I’m sure of it. | 是贾拉勒·哈卡尼 我确定 |
[43:50] | G’ulom has his father, he has Max. | 古洛姆抓了他父亲 他抓了麦克斯 |
[43:51] | This is a bad situation. | 现在情况很不妙 |
[43:53] | Where the hell is the extraction team? | 营救小队到底在哪 |
[43:56] | – Mike, are you listening? – Yeah. | -麦克 你在听吗 -在 |
[43:59] | – Did you call them even? – Yes. | -你究竟打给他们没有 -打了 |
[44:01] | What’s taking them so long? | 那他们怎么还没到 |
[44:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[44:04] | They can’t put together an operation in a matter of hours, | 他们不可能在短短几小时内组织一次行动 |
[44:06] | especially if it involves crossing the Pak border. | 尤其是要跨越巴基斯坦边境的行动 |
[44:09] | It’s seven miles across. | 七英里距离 |
[44:11] | It’s two minutes’ flying time for Christ sake. | 两分钟就飞到了 |
[44:13] | And assaulting a site they haven’t scouted. | 然后攻击一个他们没有侦察过的地点 |
[44:16] | – I’ll scout it. – Great, yeah. | -我会侦察的 -好极了 |
[44:18] | Intel from a rogue agent running around with a Russian spy, | 一个和俄国间谍到处跑的变节特工 |
[44:21] | using his satellite phone to communicate. | 并用他的卫星电话传来的情报 |
[44:23] | Do you know who else is listening to this call? | 你知道还有谁在听这通电话吗 |
[44:24] | Do you have the faintest fucking idea? | 你有他妈一丁点头绪吗 |
[44:26] | – It’s not like that. – No? | -不是这样的 -不是吗 |
[44:30] | People will believe that when you turn yourself in. | 你自首时人们才会相信 |
[44:35] | I don’t underestimate the difficulty, I really don’t. | 我没有低估这事的难度 真的没有 |
[44:38] | But Max is one of ours. | 但麦克斯是我们的人 |
[44:41] | He went up into the Korengal because we asked him to. | 他是因为我们的要求才去了库伦加尔 |
[44:43] | He put his body on the line. We can’t just abandon him. | 他将自己置于险境 我们不能抛弃他 |
[44:50] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[45:12] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来了 |
[45:14] | I have to go in and get a closer look. | 我得进去仔细看看 |
[45:15] | – I told you, we can’t. – I’m not asking you to come. | -我说了 我们办不到 -我没让你跟着我 |
[45:17] | I just have to see if he’s alive even. | 我必须看到他是否还活着 |
[45:19] | – Carrie. – I know. | -卡莉 -我知道 |
[45:22] | You get into trouble, I’m leaving. | 要是你惹上麻烦 我就会离开 |
[45:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:28] | I need a gun. | 我需要一把枪 |
[46:04] | Make it fast. | 抓紧时间 |
[46:08] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[46:10] | – Haissam. – Saul. | -海赛姆 -索尔 |
[46:12] | Last night, I got the presiding judge | 昨晚我说服审判长 |
[46:14] | to agree to a continuance, a delay. | 批准延期审理了 推迟了 |
[46:18] | She’ll open the case, announce the charges, | 她会开庭 宣布指控 |
[46:21] | and postpone the actual trial. | 然后将庭审延期 |
[46:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:26] | So we can find proof | 这样我们才能找到证据 |
[46:26] | that you didn’t shoot down the helicopter. | 证明你没有击落直升机 |
[46:31] | You didn’t do this. | 不是你干的 |
[46:33] | You’re innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[46:37] | Forty years of war, no one is innocent. | 四十年的战争 没人是无辜的 |
[46:44] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[46:45] | See you out there. | 到时见 |
[47:11] | It’s supposed to be empty. | 本该空无一人才对 |
[47:13] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[47:14] | Families of people killed in Taliban suicide bombings. | 塔利班自杀式炸弹袭击遇难者家属 |
[47:18] | G’ulom’s been bussing them in since last night. | 古洛姆从昨晚就开始用巴士把他们送来 |
[48:06] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[48:12] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[48:14] | They switched judges on us. | 他们换了我们的法官 |
[48:48] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[48:51] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[48:56] | “This man, the so-called amir, | 这个人 这个所谓的酋长 |
[49:01] | has plotted to overthrow the Islamic Republic.” | 策划推翻伊斯兰共和国 |
[49:19] | “He murdered President Daoud.” | 他谋杀了达乌德总统 |
[49:22] | “He murdered the American President.” | 他谋杀了美国总统 |
[49:30] | “He has brought misery and pain on everyone here.” | 他给在座的每一个人带来了悲惨和痛苦 |
[49:54] | “He deserves a thousand deaths, | 他罪该万死 |
[49:57] | but this court can only give him one.” | 但这个法庭只能让他死一次 |
[50:16] | “Death.” | “死刑” |
[50:43] | David, can you hear me? | 大卫 你能听清吗 |
[50:46] | Just about. What’s happening? | 还行 怎么了 |
[50:48] | G’ulom fucked us. | 古洛姆把我们耍了 |
[50:48] | Switched judges at the Haqqani trial. | 换了审判哈卡尼的法官 |
[50:51] | Lasted all of 30 seconds. | 整个庭审下来不到半分钟 |
[50:53] | ‐ Was there a verdict? ‐ What do you think? | -判决了吗 -你觉得呢 |
[50:55] | Death. They could shoot him in the next five minutes. | 死刑 十五分钟后就能对他执行枪决 |
[50:59] | Hayes has to intervene. | 海耶斯必须干预 |
[51:02] | Do you hear? | 你听到了吗 |
[51:03] | Hayes has to get a stay of execution. | 海耶斯必须拖住行刑 |
[51:06] | Yeah, well, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我觉得这不大可能 |
[51:10] | Why the hell not? | 为什么 |
[51:12] | G’ulom had a one‐on‐one with Hayes yesterday. | 古洛姆昨天和海耶斯单独见面了 |
[51:15] | First thing this morning, | 今天一早 |
[51:16] | Hayes demands new voices on Afghanistan. | 海耶斯对阿富汗就有了新态度 |
[51:18] | Guess who’s in the Oval Office right now. | 猜猜现在谁在总统办公室里 |
[51:21] | John Zabel. | 约翰·扎贝尔 |
[51:23] | You can’t be serious. | 开什么玩笑 |
[51:26] | Get in there before Zabel gets his feet under the table. | 趁扎贝尔没坐稳赶紧进去 |
[51:29] | Make the case. | 讲清楚 |
[51:31] | Haqqani dies, Afghanistan goes up in flames. | 哈卡尼要是死了 阿富汗就会水深火热 |
[51:34] | David, you have to tell them. | 大卫 你必须告诉他们 |
[51:38] | David, you hear me? | 大卫 你听到了吗 |
[51:39] | I’m hanging on by my fingertips here. | 我现在也自身难保了 |
[51:44] | The president’s asking who’s loyal, who’s not? | 总统在问谁忠诚 谁不忠 |
[51:47] | Even talking to you hurts me. | 就连跟你通话都对我不利 |
[51:50] | All I can do right now is stay close and seem to go along. | 我现在能做的就是跟进情况顺势而为 |
[51:56] | Sorry, I gotta go. | 不好意思 我得挂了 |
[51:58] | What? | 什么 |
[52:18] | Yes, he’s busy. | 对 他很忙 |
[52:21] | ‐ Mr. President. ‐ David. | -总统 -大卫 |
[52:24] | ‐ You know John. ‐ I do. | -约翰你认识 -认识 |
[52:26] | We just heard from Kabul. | 我们刚收到喀布尔的消息 |
[52:29] | Haqqani guilty, sentenced to death. | 哈卡尼被判有罪 获死刑 |
[52:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:32] | I was saying to the president it took, uh, ten years | 我刚才还跟总统说 用了十年的时间 |
[52:34] | to get Osama Bin Laden, but he avenged | 才捉住奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[52:36] | Ralph Warner’s murder in, what, three days? | 但他用了三天的时间就给拉尔夫·沃纳报了仇 |
[52:40] | Well, I can hardly claim credit. | 功劳算不上是我的 |
[52:42] | I think that you can, sir. | 我觉得可以算 总统先生 |
[52:44] | It’s what that part of the world understands. | 那种地方只懂这种语言 |
[52:47] | An eye for an eye, a punch in the fucking nose. | 以牙还牙 一拳他妈打脸 |
[52:52] | Haqqani will be up against a wall | 今天结束之前 |
[52:53] | before the end of the day, | 就会给哈卡尼行刑 |
[52:55] | and then we can start talking about next moves. | 然后我们就可以讨论下一步棋了 |
[53:04] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[53:35] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 |
[53:38] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[54:02] | No‐‐ | 不 |
[54:30] | No. | 不 |
[54:34] | No. | 不 |